The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eubank vs Benn trilogy fight...?

3 posters

Go down

Eubank vs Benn trilogy fight...? Empty Eubank vs Benn trilogy fight...?

Post by Coxy001 Wed 02 Mar 2016, 2:16 pm

http://www.skysports.com/boxing/news/12183/10188867/chris-eubank-hints-at-third-fight-with-old-rival-nigel-benn

I can't remember if this was covered when first muted back in November or something...

Thoughts? Would watch? Favourite would be?

I'd personally be pretty surprised if they even got a license to fight. Saying that the pre-fight smacktalk would certain put the likes of Fury, Khan and co in their place on how to do it without sounding like a prepubscent teen.

Coxy001

Back to top Go down

Eubank vs Benn trilogy fight...? Empty Re: Eubank vs Benn trilogy fight...?

Post by jimdig Wed 02 Mar 2016, 2:33 pm

At least they are only talking about coming out of retirement to fight each other rather than actual contenders. Eubanks chin probably wins it.

As a side note: never going to happen.

jimdig

Back to top Go down

Post by horizontalhero Wed 02 Mar 2016, 3:42 pm

Really hope this doesn't happen, but if it did, I would pick Benn, possibly by KO. My thinking being that Benn still spends plenty of time in the gym and still, even at 52 thinks he's learning, plus I think Benn genuinely feels the need to put one over Eubank, not sure that Eubank really has the stomach for it in the same way Benn does.

horizontalhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down