The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Day of Reckoning - 21st March - Live Results

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

6CW Day of Reckoning - 21st March - Live Results Empty 6CW Day of Reckoning - 21st March - Live Results

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 21 Mar 2016, 5:21 pm

6CW Day of Reckoning – Monday 21st March Live from the MetLife Arena. New Jersey. USA

*A video starts to play over the bars of ‘Lose Yourself’ by Eminem showing figures from history

Martin Luther King: I have a dream…

Winston Churchill: This was their finest hour….

Ronald Reagan: Tear down this wall…..

John F Kennedy: Because that challenge is one that we are willing to accept, one we are unwilling to postpone, and one which we intend to win…..

Nelson Mandela: But if needs be, it is an ideal for which I am prepared to die…..

Voiceover: Throughout history there is always a defining moment

That moment where the future became our reality

When our dreams become our destiny….

*The music plays louder as 6CW stars are shown on screen one by one ending with Thunder

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

6CW Day of Reckoning - 21st March - Live Results Empty Re: 6CW Day of Reckoning - 21st March - Live Results

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 21 Mar 2016, 5:27 pm

LIVE FOOTAGE

*A panoramic shot of the MetLife Sports Complex in East Rutherford, New Jersey, is shown, the camera swoops down over the fans queuing outside, and it stops on the Day of Reckoning advertisement hoarding before heading into the MetLife Stadium itself and across the fans in attendance. The noise is deafening as fireworks explode in a myriad of colours, the camera goes to the ringside area where the commentary team are sat

HA: Ladies and Gentlemen. Welcome to the MetLife Stadium in New Jersey, home of the New York Jets and the New York Giants and for one night only there are forty thousand fans at fever pitch ready for what promises to be one of the biggest nights in 6CW history

We have a packed card tonight which culminates in the Gateway to Glory match where one man will write his name into folklore by taking their place in the Main Event at Night of Glory

My name is Harold Lloyd and as ever with my brother Henry I am here to guide you through the ups and downs of what will surely be one hell of a rollercoaster ride

Is this the night when 6CW fights back or will Mr Jones continue his reign of domination?

Henry is shaking his head

HA: This is 6CW

THIS IS DAY OF RECKONING

BOTH: AND IT’S TIME TO PLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

6CW Day of Reckoning - 21st March - Live Results Empty Re: 6CW Day of Reckoning - 21st March - Live Results

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 21 Mar 2016, 5:28 pm

*Backstage Mr Jones is stood with Jimmy Phillips and Tyson Armstrong ahead of the opening match

MJ: Now I won't pretend that I haven't heard how you two truly feel about your role in this company...

*Phillips remains staring ahead whilst Armstrong stares at the floor

MJ: I know you two aren't stupid enough to throw away an opportunity, you have been in this business long enough to understand the game

Everybody makes sacrifices but the benefits are great, that's just the way it is. I'm not going to apologise for the things I have asked you to do in the past. You are both employees of mine and at the end of the day I can make your time here as enjoyable or as difficult as I please. The choice has always been yours however....

*Phillips nods

MJ: You are both talented individuals, destined for great things in your own right, in time.

BUT.....

*Jones raises a finger

MJ: But, right now, your individual wants and needs are immaterial. Tonight you have a job to do. Despite what Joshua thinks he wants. I know best, for you all and most importantly for this company

YOU know what you need to do!!

*Both Phillips and Armstrong look up and nod

Both: Yes Boss.....

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 21 Mar 2016, 5:29 pm

*Thunder is sat in his dressing room; he lifts his head and starts to speak directly to the camera

T: I have tried to show you the lengths that I am willing to go.

In the past I have faced challenges that have forced me to embrace a version of myself that stays in the shadows, not an alter ego, or a dark side but the face of the warrior that understands the threat that bears down upon him

I sit here now on the edge of an abyss. There is a darkness that threatens this great company and there are many that have written my obituary, but tonight I and I alone will define my fate

You see there is no absolute reality. We the people shape our destiny, we the heroes save our own souls

*Thunder smiles
T: Tonight may well be my last on this mortal plain but I will not let that FEAR consume me. I will not let the will of others control me. There are no strings to hold me down...

*Thunder takes a deep breath and stands

T: Everything is permitted....

*The scene fades and the action returns to ringside

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 21 Mar 2016, 5:32 pm

Match 1
No Disqualification
Thunder vs Jimmy Phillips & Tyson Armstrong

*The MetLife Stadium is packed as the cameras dart across the crowd. We hear Harold Lloyd’s voice on commentary as the camera finally focuses on the ring. We see Tyson Armstrong and Jimmy Phillips already there waiting.

HA: Well folks, we are all set for the first match of the evening and what a match it is! This will set up how the rest of the PPV will go. Thunder will take on the team of Jimmy Phillips and Tyson Armstrong for the right to face Joshua for the 6CW World Heavyweight title!

HE: You might as well start Joshua’s car and tell him to have the night off. Not only is this a 2 on 1 match, but it is also no disqualification. Thunder hasn’t a hope.

HA: But Joshua has to defend the title tonight surely?! It is one of the main events!

HE: My sources tell me that someone not on the current roster may be in-line for a shock title shot.

HA: Your sources?

HE: Yes and that is all I can diverge at this time. I don’t want to set off a round of Chinese whispers. Or Japanese ones!

*Before Harold can answer, “Heroes Are Hard To Find” blasts out around the stadium and the crowd go nuts. Thunder soon appears onto the stage after the guitar riff. He takes is time to soak up the atmosphere and taps his heart three times as pyros go off behind him. He starts to make his way down to the ring and tags the fans hands as he does so.

HE: Yeah take your time…….it is only prolonging the evitable. I am glad I won’t have to hear this god awful music again tonight!

*Thunder gets to the ring and thinks about climbing the turnbuckle but is aware of Armstrong and Phillips stalking him. He looks behind him while lifting his arm up in a salute as the crowd continue to cheer.

HA: The biggest fan favourite in 6CW right now? Thunder could well be!

*Thunder gets himself ready as his entrance music dies away. Before the match can be announced, Phillips runs toward Thunder and starts to unleash some blows. Armstrong is a bit slow in getting started but joins his team mate. The bell rings somewhat stupidly, as Thunder begins to fight off the attack as the crowd cheer him on.

HA: No one can doubt Thunder’s heart…….

HE: Or his lack of brain cells!

*Thunder manages to fight the two men off briefly before the odds soon stake against him. Phillips suddenly grabs Thunder around the neck and illegally chokes him as Armstrong looks on. The Talent barks at Tyson to start attacking and Armstrong begins to punch Thunder continuously into the stomach. Thunder kicks out and Tyson recoils. He then mule kicks Phillips to release him and hits a vicious looking DDT.

HA: Thunder giving himself a moment’s reprieve!

*Thunder obviously thinks attack is the best form of defence as he goes after Armstrong. He whips him to the ropes and slams into him with a flying back elbow. He then turns his attention onto Phillips who has just got on his feet. Thunder boots him in the gut and hits a suplex, followed by two more. He then tries to go for the pin.

HE: Armstrong with the save!

*Thunder hits Armstrong with continuous chops and pushes him to the corner. He beats away at him and then quickly lifts him on the top turnbuckle pad. Thunder climbs up as well and puts his arm across Armstrong’s throat.

HA: THUNDER GOING FOR A QUICK WIN WITH THE THUNDER CLAP………………..

HE: BUT PHILLIPS IS THERE!

*The crowd gasp as Phillips comes up behind Thunder with a chair and smashes it across Thunder’s back. Thunder falls down and Phillips continues the assault with the chair.

HA: THIS ISN’T RIGHT!

HE: IT IS NO DQ…….HE CAN DO WHAT HE WANTS!

*Armstrong recovers enough to help Phillips with the beat down. The Talent then sets the chair up and lifts Thunder up. He then drops him headfirst into the chair as the crowd groan. Armstrong then starts to take the top pad off of one of the turnbuckles. He falters slightly as the crowd boo him, but Phillips gees him on. Then two men drag Thunder to the other side before whipping him into the exposed turnbuckle. Thunder collides with it with authority and somersaults backwards. Phillips comes up to him and starts trash talking to the dazed Thunder. The camera focuses on Thunder’s face and it is clear to see he is barely conscious.

HA: JUST PIN HIM AND GET IT OVER WITH!

HE: THESE TWO HAVE OTHER THINGS IN MIND FOR THUNDER!

*Phillips talks to Armstrong briefly and then sends him away. Armstrong then lifts a groggy Thunder to his feet as Phillips starts rotating his arm. He waits in the corner and signals to the crowd that it is over.

HE: Game changer coming up……and Thunder’s head going to row Z!

*Tyson is holding Thunder in place as Phillips sizes him up. Thunder looks completely out of it as the crowd descend into boos. Phillips then suddenly runs towards his stricken opponent and goes for the clothesline from hell.

HA: HE CONNECTS! WRONG MAN!

*The crowd go crazy as Thunder manages to fall to his knees and Armstrong takes the full force of the finisher. Phillips stops and looks stunned. Thunder is still on his knees and suddenly low blows Phillips with the last of his strength. Phillips goes down clutching his crotch as Thunder collapses on top of Armstrong. He hooks both of his legs as the official starts the count.

3!

HE: NO, NO, NO, NO!

*The crowd cheer as the referee tries to lift Thunder to his feet. He barely makes it upright but does raise his hand to signal the crowd.

HA: He did it against all the odds! He has a little bit of time to recover but Thunder WILL be facing Joshua for the 6CW World title!

HE: It will be a quick match…..look at him! He can barely stay on his feet!

HA: I am sure Thunder will show as much heart as he has……….OH NO! COME ON!

HE: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 21 Mar 2016, 5:33 pm

*The stadium fills with boos as Jimmy Phillips comes up behind Thunder and kicks him on the back of the knees. Thunder goes down again and Phillips is on top of him with punches to the head. The referee tries to pull him off but is shoved out of the way. Phillips continues the assault as a dazed Tyson Armstrong gets up. The two guys start to take it in turns to beat the fallen Thunder.

HE: This match had nothing to do with a result. It was simply to make Thunder feel the full force of Mr Jones’ wrath. So he got the main event?! Big deal! He won’t even be able to walk down to the ring!

*Tyson lifts Thunder up and faces the booing crowd. He shakes his head before shouting out in a show of strength.

HA: CRASH LANDING!

*Armstrong nearly sends Thunder through the canvas with the world’s strongest slam. He rolls away from Thunder and looks annoyed at the crowd. Phillips doesn’t allow Thunder anytime to recover as he starts to boot away at him again.

HE: Tyson Armstrong releasing some of his frustration that has been building for some weeks now. Maybe he wants to finally prove his worth!

HA: Phillips is following him!

*In the ring, Jimmy Phillips has Thunder on his feet. He whips him to the ropes and then catches him around the throat on the rebound.

HA: TOUCHDOWN!

*Phillips nails Thunder with the rock bottom, which leaves him sprawled across the ring. The fans are still booing noisily as Phillips and Armstrong stare down at the prone Thunder.

HA: Now maybe this will be over!

HE: No chance!

*Phillips and Armstrong ignore the boos and haul Thunder back up to his feet. They chuck Thunder over the top rope to the floor and then exit the ring themselves. Armstrong lifts Thunder up and crashes him against the guardrail before Phillips sprints in and catches Thunder with a running knee. They then get Thunder back to his feet and double whip him into the steel steps. Thunder can’t protect himself and he sickeningly crashes into them and then flies over the top. His two opponents walk over him and then drag him up the aisle. They stop at various points and whip Thunder into the guardrails in front of the fans and then beat him down some more.

HA: This is so wrong! The match has long finished but Thunder continues to be assaulted.

HE: And where are his 6CW team mates eh? Hiding in the back! They saw what happened to Adamson and Reborn when interfering with Mr. Jones’ business!

*Armstrong and Philips finally drag Thunder up the ramp to the stage. They continue to beat him up as the crowd look on concerned. Phillips tells Armstrong to take Thunder to one side of the stage while he waits on the other side. Suddenly Armstrong whips Thunder towards the waiting Phillips.

HE: FORGOTTEN FLAPJACK!

*Phillips lifts Thunder into the air before slamming him facedown onto the stage. Thunder convulses briefly before staying totally still. Armstrong and Phillips come together to stand over Thunder and look out across the crowd.

HA: Big statement of intent made! Please let that be the end of it! What more can they do?!

*Phillips looks annoyed when the booing goes up in volume. He orders Armstrong to bring Thunder to his feet again. Armstrong looks reluctant at first but then proceeds to do just that. The two men lift Thunder onto their shoulders and then slowly walk towards the edge of the stage.

HA: OH NO! PLEASE NO!

HE: THEY ARE GOING TO POWERBOMB HIM STRAIGHT TO HELL!

*Phillips and Armstrong get closer and closer to the edge of the stage, as the crowd look on anxiously. They stop right at the end and steady themselves, while pushing Thunder higher off their shoulders.

HE: THUNDER IS GOING TO FLY!

HA: LOOK OUT!

*Suddenly a mass of cheers goes up as Vincent Costello comes out from behind the curtain. He pulls Armstrong and Phillips backwards and they fall to the stage along with Thunder. Phillips is up first and tries to hit Costello with a right hand. He ducks the blow and nails him with a short arm clothesline that sends him crashing onto the stage. Armstrong then comes up behind Costello and turns him round. The two men brawl for a few moments before Armstrong tries to grab Costello by the neck. Costello knocks Armstrong’s arms away and then grabs him by the throat.

HE: WHAT?!

HA: OH MY GOD!

*The crowd look on shocked as Vincent Costello throws Tyson Armstrong off the stage. Armstrong lands with a sickening bump and stays unmoved. Costello stares down at him for a few moments before walking over to Thunder. He lifts him up and drapes him over his shoulders before walking to the curtain. Phillips is sitting up in shock and Costello glares at him, daring The Talent to make a move. Phillips stays seated however as Costello exits the curtain while carrying the stricken Thunder. Medics then pile forward and go to Tyson’s aid while Phillips shakes his head in disbelief.

HA: We have just witnessed the fate that could have happened to Thunder. Armstrong is not moving down there!

HE: If that is the lengths Costello will go, then he has just become favourite in my book for the XTreme title. Armstrong is more likely to be dead than alive after that!

*Replays show Armstrong’s fall from different angles as the crowd look on and wince. Phillips still looks shocked as he gets to his feet and shuffles over to the curtain. Medics are still working on Armstrong as we head backstage.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 21 Mar 2016, 5:40 pm

Timothy Allen is backstage and ready to talk to the camera.

TA: Ladies and gentlemen, I am standing next to a man returning to his home country. Vying tonight for the UK Championship here in the USA, please welcome Aaron Heath.

The camera pans out to see a brooding Heath standing by.

TA: Aaron, as a former player in American football are you excited to wrestle at the home of the Jets and the Patriots?

Heath says nothing but just stares at Allen. The interviewer changes tact and asks his next question.

TA: You have described yourself as the prophet of 6CW but after failing at the hands of Cameron Faith isn't the prophet feeling a bit.......lost?

Heath smirks.

AH: Cute. You are right that Faith has been a thorn in my side but he isn't going to be the answer to the problems tonight or in the future. That answer is Aaron Heath. Retribution will befall Faith and the rest of the men I face. We might be fighting in a Time Attack match but let me be clear that the only time is my time. That UK championship will fall into my lap and then I will move on to bigger things.......

TA: Like a possible shot at a world title?

AH: Exactly. This Gateway to Glory is a great concept for an exceptional athlete as myself. I will have no problem competing and winning both contests because that is the level I am on. I am the answer to everything. The first word will be Aaron Heath and the last word will be Aaron Heath.

He stares into the camera and then walks out of shot.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 21 Mar 2016, 5:46 pm

*Max Adamson is in his dressing room looking at his phone

MA: It's not banter; he didn't even add me to the tweet. It's weak. END of....

*The door flies open and in rushes Anthony Grace. Grace is holding a box of merchandise, he reaches in and throws an item to Adamson who catches it and holds the t-shirt up to camera

MA: You want me to wear this?

AG: Look at the front

*Adamson unravels the t-shirt and shakes his head

MA: Really. Hashtag AnyonebutForgotten?

You do realise I don't agree with you on this?

*Grace screws his face up
AG: But surely you don't want them to win?

MA: Oh god no but I sure as hell don't just want anyone to win. I want to win it, I will win it

AG: But if you don't, then....

MA: But I will

AG: But if

*Max is getting frustrated
MA: But. AAAGh. I'm not wearing the damn t-shirt Anthony. Come on we've got a match to win!!

*Adamson storms out of the room leaving Grace rummaging through the box

AG: Should I send these back then?

*Grace lifts out a car sticker with a picture of him and Adamson and the words Gateway 2 Glory winner #whynotboth as the scene fades

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 21 Mar 2016, 5:53 pm

Match 2
No 1 Contender Triple Threat Tag match
Geoff Steel/Mike Hill vs Dopant Zero vs Adamson/Grace

HA: What a show we have witnessed so far and there is a hell of a lot more still to come. But up next we have the triple threat match for the number one contender-ship of Austin Stevens and Hokori's Tag team gold.

HE: Most certainly a fruitless exercise but we do have a PPV to fill.

HA: You can't take away from the three teams here Henry. Let’s go straight to Tim Allen.

*The camera goes to the ring where Tim Allen is stood in the middle holding a microphone*

TA: This is the Triple threat tag team match for the number one contendership of the 6CW Tag Team titles. The winners of this match will go on to face Austin Stevens and Hokori at a later date.

*'Breathe' plays around the arena as Dopant Zero walk out onto the stage to a chorus of boos. Ignoring the fans they walk down the ramp and roll into the ring*

HE: I take it back Harold, there is one team in this match I can get behind.

HA: Well that’s a relief. Dopant Zero has been making a nuisance of themselves in the past few weeks attacking Steel and Hill.

*Dopant Zero's music stops and 'next big thing' booms from the speakers. Mike Hill walks out onto the stage and pauses. The crowd go wild as Pyro's go off and Hill points to the entranceway. 'Last Resort' hits and out comes Geoff Steel. The pair walk down to the ring clapping the fans hands before pointing at Dopant Zero nodding their heads*

HA: Geoff Steel and Mike Hill are looking forward to getting their hands on Dopant Zero.

HE: Team over the Hill are biting off way more than they can chew tonight.

*'Reach' plays around the arena as multi-coloured spotlights circle the arena. The team of Max Adamson and Anthony Grace walk out onto the stage as the fans explode with cheers. The Mega stars look out towards the crowd and then to each other and shake hands tensing there biceps smiling before turning their heads towards the ring and nodding their heads*

HA: I have got to say that the Mega Stars as they are now known have become the most popular tag team in 6CW today.

HE: And also the most volatile, we are one Max Adamson break down away from a brutal rivalry.

*The Mega Stars walk down to the ring and roll in. The music stops and Tim Allen leaves the ring as the referee explains the rules to the three teams. Mike Hill, Anthony Grace and Tsukasa leave the ring to their respective corners and the referee signals for the bell*

HA: Adamson and Steel seem to be conferring on this Mexican standoff of sorts...

HE:...This can't be allowed...

*Kenzaki rushes Adamson with a clubbing right hand which sends him through the ropes. He taunts Adamson and laughs as Steel stands tall behind him*

HE: TURN AROUND KENZAKI...

HA: Too late Henry, Steel spins Kenzaki around and clobbers him with a clothesline.

*Steel drags Kenzaki to the centre of the ring and stomps down on his chest repeatedly. Adamson rushes into the ring and strikes steel across the back. Steel turns around and Adamson Irish whips him. Adamson goes to ground and Steel jumps over him to the opposite ropes*

HA: OUT OF NOWHERE! Kenzaki with a spinning heel kick taking down Steel.

*Adamson stands up and grabs Kenzaki by the head*

HA: Adamson not taking too kindly to Kenzaki interfering. What a vicious neckbreaker.

*Meanwhile Geoff Steel rolls to his partner and makes the tag*

HA: Mike Hill going straight for Adamson with some vicious kicks, that's gotta hurt.

HE: Here comes Tsukasa.

*Tsukasa grabs Adamson from behind and hits a German suplex as hill prepares to take Adamson’s head off with a kick to the head. Hill charges Tsukasa but is caught*

HE: Belly to Belly!

HA: Did they even make the tag??

HE: They sure did, I saw it with my own eyes.

HA: What you see Henry and what actually happened are two different things. Anyway, Tsukasa is stalking Hill and Adamson, waiting for one of them to get up.

*Adamson staggers to his feet and is German suplexed again for his trouble; Tsukasa laughs as he stands over Hill and Adamson. Kenzaki calls over Tsukasa and slides him a ladder under the bottom rope*

HA: This isn't right!

HE: All is legal in a triple threat match Harold.

*Tsukasa picks up Hill and body slams him onto the ladder before tagging in Kenzaki, pointing to the top rope and then to the prone Hill*

HA: Things are not looking good for Mike Hill right now.

HE: I told you, Team way over the Hill are way out of there depth.

HA: WAIT, ITS ANTHONY GRACE!

*Grace leapfrogs Tsukasa and hits a drop kick which sends Kenzaki to the outside. Tsukasa walks angrily towards Grace*

HA: SUPERKICK ON TSUKASA!

*Tsukasa falls directly on top of Hill as the kick hits him sweetly to the side of his chin*

HA: Grace seeing an opportunity here as he climbs the top rope himself. He's calling for it...

*Grace stands atop the turnbuckle signalling the fall from grace as the crowd cheer loudly*

HA: FALL FROM...

HE: Steel telegraphed that one.

*Steel shakes the top rope causing Grace to land groin first*

HA: We knew this was going to be crazy but this is an absolute train wreck. Steel’s now calling for the tag.

*Hill pushes Tsukasa off of him and crawls to his corner tagging in Steel. Steel grabs the ladder and puts it over his head, spinning as one by one his opponents run towards him and are knocked down by the ladder.

HA: Well the Extreme title match might trump this for brutality but we have ourselves a little demolition Derby.

*Steel stops midspin dizzy facing his tag partner who nods his head in approval*

HA: GOOD GOD ALMIGHTY!

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 21 Mar 2016, 5:55 pm

*Kenzaki hits a Pele kick into the back of the ladder sending it flying into the face of Mike Hill and knocking Steel to the ground*

HE: HAHA. That’s my boys!

HA: OH PLEASE! Kenzaki covers Steel.

REF: 1

HA: Grace from out of nowhere breaking up the pin with a kick to Kenzaki’ s head.

*Steel rolls out of the ring as Grace grabs Kenzaki by the head and hits a suplex in the centre of the ring before climbing the top rope*

HA: He has it this time...FALL FROM GRACE!

And the cover.

Ref: 1

HE: PHEW! Tsukasa just makes the save!

*Adamson is ducked in the corner ready to charge*

HA: GORE! GORE! GORE!

*Tsukasa is sent crashing to the floor by Adamson with a huge Gore. Mike Hill enters the ring behind Adamson grabbing him by the back of the head and climbing the turnbuckle*

HA: DIAMOND DUST!

*Adamson rolls out of the ring as Hill stands over Anthony Grace. Kenzaki from behind spins Hill around*

HE: SAMURAI SHOCK!

*Kenzaki goes for the cover*

HE: 1...2...3.

HA: No, the referee is signalling that Mike Hill is not the legal man.

*As Kenzaki argues with the referee Steel climbs into the ring and spins him around kicking him in the gut*

HA: Steel setting Kenzaki up for the patented Blade Cutter.

*Grace lifts himself up using the ropes and taps Steel on the shoulder. Steel throws Kenzaki, who collides with the referee, and spins around towards Grace*

HA: BLOCKBUSTER!

*Grace goes for the cover on Steel*

HA: 1...2...3. The referee is out of it. We need a referee out here right now; we should have new number one contenders.

*Grace grabs the referee trying to revive him. Tsukasa slides the ring bell to Kenzaki*

HA: Kenzaki with bad intentions here.

*Kenzaki launches towards Grace with the ring bell but Grace ducks. Meanwhile Max Adamson Gores Tsukasa into the steel steps. Grace catches Kenzaki*

CROWD: GRACE!

HA: OVATION! OVATION! THAT HAS GOTTA BE IT!

* As Grace covers Kenzaki the referee is still recovering. Steel crawls over and puts an arm over Grace*

REF: (slowly)

HA: GRACE DID IT, THE MEGA STARS ARE NUMBER ONE CONTENDERS FOR THE TAG TEAM TITLE!

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 21 Mar 2016, 6:02 pm

*Confusion takes place in the ring as a second referee comes down to the ring and points towards the Tron showing replays of Geoff Steels arm going over Grace and Kenzaki*

HE: Looks like it won't be that simple Harold.

*The referee's consult with the timekeeper and the ring announcer who all seemingly come to an agreement*

HA: Looks like we are going to get an official word here.

*Tim Allen enters the ring holding a Microphone*

TA: The winners of this match and NEW number one contenders for the 6CW TAG TEAM TITLES...THE TEAM OF GEOFF STEEL AND MIKE HILL....AAANNDDD THE MEGA STARS!

HE: What the-

HA: Steel used his veteran experience to take advantage of the situation and has rightfully earnt a joint win for his team.

*Adamson, Grace, Hill and Steel all look at each other confused as Dopant Zero lie at ringside. The referee raises the hands of Grace and Steel, who both raise their partner’s hand*

HA: Austin Stevens and Hokori have got double the problems now Henry.

HE: THIS IS NOT RIGHT! THIS SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 21 Mar 2016, 6:10 pm

*Jack Hurst is seen walking through the corridors in the back. There's a mild pop in the arena. He turns sharply into an open door and into the dressing room where he finds the figure of Robin Reborn, who gets a huge reaction from the fans.

JH: So, you turned up.

RR: What do you mean I turned up, man, you know I got this.

JH: Well, that is all well and good Robin but we both know your heart is not in this.

RR: We made the call, man. The Arrows weren't dead, but it was indefinite purgatory.

JH: I just don't quite see the need to run away from it. There is more to life than rushing to the top.

*Reborn gets to his feet, but stays a respectful distance from Hurst. He isn't angry, just honest.

RR: Look, I didn't come this far just to come this far, Jack. Every step I've taken was to get me closer to the next one. Leaps, bounds and strides, all to take more. We done a lot, but when we had that shot we both knew we wanted our own goals too. Now we gotta go get it.

JH: Tonight we have some unfinished business. Don't let that die because you're stuck in the clouds.

*Hurst turns and leaves Reborn to think about his words.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 21 Mar 2016, 6:11 pm

*Cerberus is walking through the backstage area, the XTreme championship over his shoulder. He stops as a hand is put up to his chest, the camera pans down to show Mr Jones

C: Only a brave or a very stupid man would raise his hand to me. Now I know you're not brave....

*Jones rolls his eyes
MJ: And you do comedy as well. That and a high threshold for pain, remind me why we don't sell much of your merchandise again?

*Cerberus looks unimpressed

MJ: Look. Cards on the table. I don't get what you do. I don't see the value. But the fans like the idea of you guys beating the hell out of each other and as much as I need the product to sell with major sponsors your match puts bums on seats and gets people buying the PPV - I'm not an idiot I see the short term benefits but long term I need to know what I get out of this?

I'm paying increased medical bills week in and out, insurance premiums are through the roof, I'm a fan as much as the next guy but this is a business and I need to see the value

Cerberus sighs
C: Is there a point to this?

*Jones smiles
MJ: All that considered I would be more likely to accept all that if I can see how it benefits me directly. Maybe if it meant that a certain thorn in my side from New York suffered a nasty injury that caused him to miss the latter half of tonight's show

C: You want me to take out Costello?

*Jones smiles evilly
MJ: Have fun out there CHAMP....

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 21 Mar 2016, 6:14 pm

Cameron Faith is standing in the backstage corridor and staring at the American flag hanging on the wall. He turns away shaking his head and starts whistling "God Save The Queen". He then notices the camera and starts to talk.

CF: I know for a fact that all the people back in the UK are cheering me on. I have made sure that UK title is shined up and ready to dazzle the yanks in a blaze of gold. They will be blinded, just like Heath was when that briefcase came crashing down.

Faith laughs and starts to walk while talking.

CF: I am sure Heath is pleased like a pig in sh*t about being back here. But for me, it is just another stadium to fight in and prove just what a champion really is. An United Kingdom champion. And you know why that title is ironic? Because every ring I fight in is my kingdom.

He stops as he notices the Day of Reckoning poster and the image of the Statue of Liberty holding a key.

CF: And then after I prove what a champion can do, I can go on to win another contract. Another route to glory. Another shot at gold. No-one can say they are better placed than me to win that opportunity! I wrote the book when it comes to taking your chances with both hands!

He looks back into the camera.

CF: My rise to the top starts with the UK. But it ends with the world.

He smirks before walking out of shot.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 21 Mar 2016, 6:18 pm

Match 3 -
UK Championship Time Attack
Cameron Faith vs Chael Kingdom vs Dimitri Pittal vs Aaron Heath vs James McManus vs Brandon Perez

HA: Welcome back to Day of Reckoning, we may have only had two matches so far this evening but it has already been fantastic, and things are undoubtedly going to pick up even further now with our next match.

HE: This next match is one of those rare things these days, a first for 6CW, a Time Attack match, a concept match that was wildly popular in 6WF.

HA: The premise behind this match is simple. 6 competitors, 60 minutes, the title can change hands as many times possible during that time, all that matters is who the champion is at the end of that 60 minutes.

HE: This is a nightmare match for the champion, Cameron Faith. The champ doesn't have to be pinned for them to lose the title, that goes for whoever is holding the belt during the hour-long match.

HA: This really does give anyone of these men a chance to walk away with the UK Title tonight, which is why Jones has granted this match. All of these men feel like they have legitimate claims to that championship belt.

Ring Announcer: Ladies and Gentleman...the following contest is a TIME ATTACK MATCH for the 6CW UK CHAMPIONSHIP! Introducing the first of five challengers...hailing from Norwich, England and weighing in at 210lbs..JAMES MCMANUS!

"Sad but true" hits and the crowd give a mixed reception as James McManus strides out onto the stage. He walks down the ramp quickly, sliding in under the bottom rope and leaping to his feet. He circles the ring impatiently.

HE: James McManus the first challenger out here this evening, and despite having competed in 6WF for some time, he has never been involved in a contest like this.
Ring Announcer: Introducing the second challenger...hailing from Dubai and weighing in at 235lbs...DIMITRI PITTAL!

"Keep it real" roars out and the crowd cheer as Pittal walks out onto the stage, he holds one arm before staring down at McManus. Pittal walks down to the ring, climbing up onto the ring apron and into the ring through the middle rope.

HA: One of the most interesting aspects of this match is all the sub-plots and feuds involved, such as the one between McManus and Pittal.

Ring Announcer: Introducing the third challenger...hailing from London, England and weighing in at 217lbs...CHAEL KINGDOM!

"Sin and bones" hits and the crowd's cheering continues as Chael Kingdom marches out onto the stage. He glares down at the two men already in the ring, before motioning a title belt around his waist. Kingdom paces down the ramp and steps into the ring.

HE: I doubt Kingdom expected to find himself in position as a challenger to the UK title at this pay per view, having been champion only two shows ago!

Ring Announcer: Introducing the fourth challenger...hailing from San Fernando Valley, California, USA and weighing in at 217lbs...BRANDON PEREZ!

The lights in the arena turn to a soft pink colour as Smooth by Santana begins to play through the speakers. Perez swaggers out confidently on to the stage. He stands with his arms outstretched before swinging his hips around while pointing down to also indicate a championship belt. He strolls nonchalantly down the ramp and enters the ring.

HA: Perez has been treated somewhat as the outsider in this match-up, but this kind of broken situation could play right into the hands of his unorthodox offence.

Ring Announcer: Introducing the fifth...and FINAL challenger...hailing from Portland, Oregon, USA and weighing in at 259lbs...AARON HEATH!

"Time bomb baby" hits and Heath morosely enters on the top of the ramp, a cold and determined demeanour as the crowd descend into a frenzy of boos. Heath's eyes never leave the ring or his opponent as he slowly trudges towards the ring soaking in the crowd's hate. Stopping at the bottom of the ramp, Heath cricks his head to the side as he heads towards the steel steps, stepping up them with heavy stomps as he continues to eyeball his five opponents.

HE: Heath looking focused and determined this evening.

HA: Arguably the man with the most legitimate claim to the UK title, having held the belt for all of 3 minutes.

Ring Announcer: And now...the REIGNING and DEFENDING 6CW UK CHAMPION... weighing in at 220lbs and hailing from Glasgow, Scotland...CAMERON FAITH!

Pyros begin shooting into the air as "Ain't no stopping me" booms through the speakers. There are loud boos from the audience as Cameron Faith swaggers out onto the stage, now carrying the championship rather than a briefcase. He saunters down the ramp, before climbing up the steel steps and into the ring.

HE: You have to hand it to Faith and the way he timed his cash in, just as Heath was riding the emotional high of winning the belt.

HA: It was cowardly, but I suppose if you've got the chance, then you might as well take it.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The bell rings to start off the hour-long Time Attack match, with a clock appearing on the tron counting down from 60 minutes. All six men look up at the clock, and then back towards each other. Suddenly Cameron Faith walks forward, and drops Chael Kingdom with a huge superkick to the chin.

HE: WOW! Faith wasting no time whatsoever!

James McManus runs in at Faith, who ducks a clothesline attempt and then connects with a swinging neckbreaker on McManus. The UK Champion gets up to his feet, Brandon Perez runs in at him but Faith counters that move with a drop toe hold, and Perez crashes head-first into the crotch of McManus as the crowd wince.

Pittal goes onto the attack as Faith hauls himself up, hitting a running knee to the stomach. Faith lurches forward, Pittal lifts him into a brainbuster position but Faith drops down the back. He grabs Pittal by the head and then sends him flying down to the outside. Faith turns down and mocks Pittal, he then spins around into a kick to the gut by Heath. He runs the ropes...

HA: ACT OF VIOLENCE!
Ref: 1..........................2...................................3!
Ring Announcer: AARON HEATH is the NEW UK CHAMPION...58 minutes and 10 seconds remain of this match!

HE: Wow! What a start to this contest!

HA: This is great isn't it?!

Heath gets up to his feet and soon realises that he is now the man with a target on his back. He picks up Faith, firing in a number of knife-edge chops into the chest of the now former champion. He falls into the ropes, Heath sprints in and clotheslines him down to the outside.

Chael Kingdom sprints up behind Heath, he grabs him by the waist and slings him out across the ring with a German Suplex. Heath stumbles up to his feet, walking straight into a side-slam backbreaker. Kingdom makes the cover.

Ref: 1.................2.......Kick out!

Aaron Heath powers the shoulder up off the canvas. Kingdom drags him to his feet by the waist, hitting a series of headbutts to the champion. He falls into the corner, where Kingdom proceeds to drive knees up into the stomach of Heath. He then allows Heath forward out of the corner, taking him down with a double leg takedown.

Kingdom bounces off the ropes but McManus cuts him off in mid-run, bouncing off the ropes to meet McManus head on with a big forearm smash to the head. Kingdom rolls up to his feet, McManus picks up Kingdom and then spinebusters him down onto Aaron Heath.

McManus then runs off the ropes, leaping into the air and connecting with a leaping double foot stomp onto both men. McManus hooks the leg of Kingdom, rolling him away from Heath.
Ref: 1..................2.............Kick out!

James McManus drags Chael Kingdom to his feet, he slings him over his shoulders into position for the Tombstone Piledriver but Kingdom drops down the back, only for Brandon Perez to run in and dropkick Kingdom in the back. He falls into McManus, knocking him to the mat. Perez quickly rolls up Kingdom.

Ref: 1.........................2.............................3!

Ring Announcer: BRANDON PEREZ is the UK CHAMPION...there are 54 minutes 33 seconds remaining!

HA: Another new champion!

Perez gets up to his feet, but Kingdom is up at the same time. He throws a huge right-hand that sends Perez flying backwards. Kingdom whips him out across the ring and on the rebound nails a big clothesline on the rebound. Perez stumbles to his feet and Kingdom hits him with a spinning elbow to the head, he makes the cover.

Ref: 1.................2.............Kick out!

Kingdom rolls to his feet, he firstly goes after James McManus, picking up the former 6WF man and throwing him across the ring with a belly to belly suplex. He then grabs Aaron Heath, launching him into another corner. Kingdom connects with a big splash on Heath, and follows that with a stinger splash on McManus.

Both men slump to the canvas, Kingdom then turns his attentions back to Perez. He hauls up the Tinder Tyrant and hits him with a shoulderbreaker. He then drags Perez to the corner, placing his right arm on the bottom rope, where Kingdom then proceeds to nail a series of stomps down onto the arm.

He then drags Perez away from the corner, connecting with an armbreaker by hitting a code-breaker like move to the arm. Kingdom then drives a series of knees down into the arm for good measure, before waiting for Perez to rise. He runs the ropes, connecting with a spinning heel kick. Cover.

Ref: 1...................2...............Kick out!

Kingdom hauls up Perez, he lifts him onto his shoulders...

HA: POWERBOMB PILEDRIVER!

HE: Kingdom going to get the...SUPERKICK!

HA: FAITH FROM OUT OF NOWHERE!

Ref: 1...........................2......................................3!

Ring Announcer: CAMERON FAITH is the UK CHAMPION, there are 50 minutes and 21 seconds remaining!

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 21 Mar 2016, 6:20 pm

HA: And just like that, Cameron Faith is the champion once again.

HE: Three title changes in the first 10 minutes, this is fantastic entertainment for this crowd and they are eating it up!

Faith drags Kingdom up, and then throws him out of the ring through the middle rope. Faith steps onto the ring apron, waiting for Kingdom to rise before diving off and connecting with a flying knee to the face.

HA: Faith trying to take one of his competitors out of the contest at a fairly stage.

Kingdom stumbles to his feet, Faith knees him in the stomach and then flings him brutally into the announce table. Faith then proceeds to stomp away on the head of the former UK Champion, before running in and connecting with a big dropkick, crashing his head into the announce table.

Faith turns around only to be met by an on-rushing Dimitri Pittal, who takes out the current champion with a running sick kick to the current champion, before dragging him to his feet and throwing Faith into the steel steps.

HE: You have to wonder how clever that was from Faith, going to the outside? He left himself exposed and Pittal took advantage of that.

Pittal rolls back into the ring, only to be greeted by his old rival McManus who knocks him down with a Lou Thesz Press. McManus then proceeds to drive punches down into the head of Pittal until he is forced away by the referee. Pittal begins to stir, McManus runs in and nails a swinging neckbreaker. He covers.

Ref: 1……………..2…………..Kick out!

McManus rolls up to his feet, he sees Aaron Heath stirring to his feet and looks to shut that situation down. He picks up Heath in a suplex position, before walking towards the ropes and dropping him down abdomen first across the top rope. McManus then runs along, hitting a vicious kick to the head. Heath drops down to the outside, this allows McManus to turn his attentions back to Pittal.

The Punjabi prince is back up on his feet, he clenches McManus by the waist and then throws him out across the ring with a belly to belly suplex. McManus gets to his feet unsteadily, Pittal takes him down with a backbreaker. Cover.

Ref: 1……………2…………Kick out!

Pittal locks in a side headlock on McManus. He gets to his feet, Irish whipping Pittal towards the corner. McManus rushes in but Pittal climbs the ropes to moonsault back over the on-rushing former 6WF star. McManus spins around, Pittal boots him in the gut and delivers an Island driver. He again hooks the leg.

Ref: 1………………2………….Kick out!

HA: Pittal dominating his long-term rival here.

HE: Dominating for long phases of the match isn’t really beneficial in this situation though Harold. This is all about getting that title belt around your waist, and then keeping hold of it.

McManus drives the shoulder up off the mat. Pittal hauls him to his feet, and then goes for a suplex. McManus blocks this, and then counters with a suplex of his own. Pittal rolls to his feet, walking into the path of McManus who pops him up into the air and then drives him down into the canvas with a powerbomb. Cover.

Ref: 1……………….2………….Kick out!

Pittal is the man who gets the kick out on this occasion. McManus hauls him up to his feet, where he wraps in a couple of firm European Uppercuts to the chin. Pittal falls into the ropes, McManus then launches him out across the ring, nailing a clothesline on the rebound. Pittal rolls to his feet, McManus lifts him onto his shoulders and then connects with a running powerslam. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1…………….2………..Kick out!

James McManus rolls to his feet, he then proceeds to stomp away on the head of Pittal continually. He then allows him up to his feet, before booting Pittal in the stomach. He sets up for the River Wensum plunge but Pittal counters this with a back body drop.

McManus rolls unsteadily up to his feet, Pittal boots him in the stomach and then lifts the former 6WF star into the in a suplex position…
HA: PKO!

HE: WOW! WHAT A MOVE!

HA: McManus’ head thudded back off the canvas.

Ref: 1……………………2………………………….3!
Ring Announcer: DIMITRI PITTAL is the current UK CHAMPION…There is 42 minutes, 5 seconds remaining of this match!

Pittal rolls backwards away from the grounded McManus, but is greeted immediately by a brutal kick to the top of the chest by Brandon Perez. He fires in a number of these kicks across the chest, before finishing off with a huge kick to the back of the head. Perez hooks the leg.

Ref: 1……………….2……………Kick out!

HE: There is absolutely no rest time for whoever the champion is.

Perez drags Pittal to his feet, he then throws him into the corner. Perez runs in and crashes a running knee into the face of Pittal, who slumps down against the 2nd rope. Perez rests Pittal’s arms on the 2nd rope before proceeding to fire away at him with a number of vicious European Uppercuts in quick succession. He then bounces off the ropes, connecting with a running facewash kick. Pittal slumps down, Perez hauls him away from the ropes slightly and then covers.

Ref: 1…………………2……………Kick out!

Pittal forces the shoulder up off the canvas. Brandon Perez then looks to attack the right arm of Pittal, much like Kingdom did to Perez earlier in the match. He does this by hitting a number of diving knee drops down onto the right arm. He then hauls Pittal up in an armbar hold, walking towards the corner. He then climbs to the top rope, delivering an old school down onto Pittal.
The current champion rolls up to his feet but he is taken down by Perez, who connects with a discus elbow smash. He covers.

Ref: 1………………...2…….……..Kick out!

Brandon Perez drags Pittal back towards the corner. He hits a couple of knees to the face, before resting the right arm of Pittal on the 2nd rope. Perez climbs to the top rope, and then proceeds to stomp away continually on the arm until the referee steps in.

Pittal is then lifted out of the corner by Perez, who drives him head first into the canvas with a DDT. He covers.

Perez holds Pittal in an armbar, he drags him to his feet and then pulls him straight back down into the Sex Panther!
HA: Cross armbreaker locked in!

Perez pulls back on the arm of Pittal, who lets out a scream of pain but refuses to tap when the ref asks him. Perez continues to twist and pull the arm of Pittal brutally, but he steadfastly refuses to tap out.

HE: Pittal has to tap here, he should be thinking about later on in the match, not being brave right now when there is still just over 36 minutes of this match left to go.

Perez wrenches back on the hold even further, applying even more pressure to the right arm by wrapping both his legs around firmly and twisting the shoulder but still Pittal doesn’t tap out. In fact, he begins to show some fight, beating his boot on the mat in order to get the fans behind him.

Pittal starts shuffling and shimmying his way towards the ropes, edging ever closer with his foot…

HA: He’s going to make it you know…

HE: HE ISN’T!

Pittal is just a few inches away from the ropes when Perez manages to drag him backwards and re-applies the hold with as much force as possible. The pain is etched across the face of Pittal, who finally relents and taps on the mat.

Ring Announcer: BRANDON PEREZ is your current UK CHAMPION, there are 34 minutes and 26 seconds remaining of this contest.

Perez refuses to release the hold initially, keeping the submission applied for what must be a minute after the initial tap out from Pittal. Eventually Perez is forced into the release of the hold by the referee. Perez immediately drags up Pittal, kicking him in the stomach. He lifts Pittal onto his shoulders, walking towards the ropes…

HA: Moustache Ride, dropping Pittal down onto Chael Kingdom!

HE: Brandon Perez is absolutely on fire here!

Heath runs in behind Perez, but he manages to duck under the clothesline and rolls up Heath.

HA: This is where the issue lies for the champion, they can no longer go for pinfalls, it’s going to make no difference whatsoever. It’s now solely about survival for Perez.

Heath and Perez rise to their feet simultaneously. Perez blocks a punch, and then takes Heath down with a Northern Lights suplex. He spins over the top, attempting to lock in the sex panther once more but Heath manages to wriggle his way free of the hold.

Both men once again rise at the same time but this time it’s Heath who gets the advantage by wrapping a huge forearm smash into the face of Perez. He staggers back into the ropes, Heath whips him out across the ring and then runs the ropes himself, on the rebound flattening Perez with another big forearm smash. Cover.

Ref; 1…………….2………….Kick out!

Heath gets to his feet, he attacks the back of Perez’s head with a series of knees down into the back. He drags Perez to his feet, and then hits him with a belly to back suplex into the turnbuckles. Heath runs off the ropes, leaping into the air and nailing a hesitation dropkick.

Perez rolls out of the corner, Heath then climbs to the top rope, before diving down and connecting with a cannonball senton splash. He covers.

Ref: 1………………2……………Kick out!

Aaron Heath allows Perez up to his feet, he immediately fires in a number of right hands to the head. Perez falls into the ropes, Heath then sprints in and connects with a big boot to the head. Perez falls through the ropes, but lands on the apron. Heath applies a front facelock hold on Perez, pulling him through the ropes before nailing a spike DDT. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1…………………2……………..Kick out!

Ring Announcer: There are 30 minutes remaining of this match…BRANDON PEREZ is the current UK CHAMPION!

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 21 Mar 2016, 6:22 pm

Heath lifts up Perez but this announcement seems to have given him a bit of a second wind, and he fights off the arrogant youngster with a number of European Uppercuts of his own. Perez then knees him in the stomach, before running off the ropes and connecting with a one-handed bulldog. Cover.

Ref: 1………………2…………Kick out!

Perez drags Aaron Heath up to his feet, he slings him over his shoulders to set up for the Moustache Ride, but James McManus sprints in and chopblocks Perez, in turn forcing him to drop Perez down. McManus goes on the attack against Perez, firing in a number of vicious elbows to the back of the head. He then bounces off the ropes, connecting with a knee trembler. Cover.

Ref: 1……………..2…………Kick out!

Perez kicks out, Heath is up to his feet and looks towards McManus. The pair nod and then begin to beat-down on the current UK champion as a partnership. They stomp away viciously on the head and body of Perez, before Heath grabs the legs of Perez.

HA: The first bit of team-work we’ve seen in this whole match-up really!

He slingshots him forward straight into the path of McManus who flapjacks Perez down face-first into the canvas. Heath hits a running leg drop, McManus then makes the cover.
Ref: 1………………2…………..Kick out!

McManus drags Perez up to his feet, he throws him into the path of Heath who delivers a superkick. This stuns Perez, who stumbles around into the on-rushing McManus who connects with a huge clothesline. He covers.

Ref: 1………………2……………Kick out!

Perez gets the shoulder up. Heath hauls him to his feet, walking around the ring for a few moments before delivering a scoop slam piledriver on the Tinder Tyrant. Heath makes the cover.

McManus takes over from Aaron Heath, dragging Perez to his feet in a double underhook hold. He sets up for the River Wensum plunge, and it connects, just as Heath runs towards the apron to send Pittal flying back down to the outside with a big boot. McManus cover Perez.

Ref: 1…………………2……………….Kick out!

HE: Perez showing great fight here, he is desperate to keep hold of that title belt. And truth be told, he isn’t that far away, there is just 23 minutes remaining in this match.
HA: It would be a turn up for the books if Perez was to come away with the belt.

Heath stands over Perez, motioning for McManus to step aside. McManus glares back at Heath, who then shoves McManus in an attempt to get him away. McManus returns the push with some interest and soon the two descend into brawling in the middle of the ring, fists flying everywhere.

McManus gets the advantage, forcing Heath backwards into the corner. McManus fires in punches to the head of Heath, before climbing up to the top rope to continue the assault. Heath then shows his awareness, scooping McManus onto his shoulders, walking forward and planting him with the Dead End!

HE: The big powerbomb connects!

Ref: 1………………………2…………………………………3!

Ring Announcer: AARON HEATH is the CURRENT UK CHAMPION…There are 20 minutes and 12 seconds remaining.

HA: Heath the champion, 20 minutes remaining, we really are at the business end of this match now.

Heath gets to his feet and there is barely a note of celebration, he looks supremely focused as he picks up Brandon Perez and throws him into the corner. He then sprints in, connecting with a big boot to the skull, and Perez slumps down.

He is allowed no rest as Heath drags him up, and places Perez on the top rope. Heath then fires in a number of punches from the second rope, before climbing up to the top rope himself. Heath sets up for a superplex…

HA: Much like his rivals, Heath looking to take someone out of this contest straight after winning the belt, but this time he is keeping it in the ring.

HE: CHAEL KINGDOM!

HA: Where the hell did he come from?

HE: OH MY GOD!

HA: THAT WAS INCREDIBLE!

HE: THEY MUST BE BROKE IN HALF!

HA: KINGDOM HITS THE GERMAN SUPLEX FROM THE TOP ROPE ON HEATH, WHO IN TURNS DELIVERS A SUPERPLEX ON PEREZ!

HE: ALL THREE MEN DOWN, AND SURELY THEY WILL STRUGGLE TO GET BACK INTO THIS MATCH FROM THIS POINT!

After 30 seconds or so elapses, McManus begins to stir and he crawls over to cover Brandon Perez.

HA: McManus going to steal the pin, and perhaps get himself one hand on that UK Title.

Ref: 1………………..2………………..Cameron Faith breaks the pinfall!

HE: Perfect timing from Faith! He has timed his return into the match to perfection!

Faith surveys the wreckage from Kingdom’s incredible move, as well as his interference, and chooses his target. He picks up James McManus, reeling off a series of knife-edge chops into the chest, backing McManus into the corner. Faith then climbs up to the top rope, and delivers a diamond dust on his fellow former 6WF man. Cover.

McManus kicks out, Faith turns his attentions to Brandon Perez. He hauls him up to his feet, hitting a knee to the stomach. He follows that up with a snap suplex, keeping the hold applied, dragging Perez up and nailing a 2nd suplex. He hauls Perez up and connects with a third suplex, bridging over into the pin attempt.

Ref: 1…………………2……………..Kick out!

Ring Announcer: There is now 15 minutes remaining…AARON HEATH is the CURRENT UK CHAMPION!

Faith beats the mat in frustration, and again changes target, this time going after Aaron Heath. He hauls Heath up in an armbar hold, then knocks him down with a clothesline. He drags Heath to his feet, Irish whipping him into the corner. Faith sprints in, hitting a big clothesline. Faith throws Heath down to the mat, and then climbs up to the top rope…

HA: Big splash down onto Heath!

Ref: 1…………………..2……………….Kick out!

Heath gets the shoulder up, once again leaving Faith frustrated. He then turns his attentions to Chael Kingdom who has just got to his feet. Faith drags him in, delivering a backbreaker and then transitioning around into a swinging neckbreaker. Faith hooks the leg.

Ref: 1………………….2……………………..Kick out!

Kingdom barely gets the shoulder up in time.

HE: Faith may have timed his interference to perfection, but he is finding it hard to put one of his five challengers away.

Faith gets to his feet, waiting for Kingdom to rise before sprinting in and taking him down with a shining wizard. Faith then climbs up to the top rope, lining up the leap of Faith…

HA: Here comes Pittal!

Pittal climbs up onto the top rope, he drives a knee into the stomach of Faith and Pittal then pops over into a sunset flip powerbomb. He makes the cover.

Ref: 1………………2……………...Kick out!

Faith drives the shoulder up off the canvas. Pittal gets to his feet, James McManus runs in towards him, Pittal picks him up by the legs…

HE: DUBAI CHECK!

HA: Knees right up into the back!

Ref: 1…………………….…2………….…………………3!

Ring Announcer: DIMITRI PITTAL is the CURRENT UK CHAMPION…There is now 9 minutes and 57 seconds remaining!

HE: We are into the final 10 minutes, and Pittal is the man in possession of the title belt!

Pittal is up to his feet, he grabs McManus by the head and immediately throws him out of the ring. Pittal leans down to pick up Kingdom but he is shoved backwards by the former champion

Pittal falls back off the ropes and Kingdom knocks him down with a spinning heel kick. Cover.

Ref: 1……………..2…………Kick out!

Pittal forces the shoulder up off the canvas. Kingdom whips him out across the ring, and on the rebound meets him with a big t-bone suplex. Pittal rolls to his feet, and Kingdom nails a Fisherman’s suplex, bridging over into the pin.

Ref: 1……………..2…………….Kick out!

Kingdom lifts up Pittal, driving punches into the stomach. He then kicks Pittal in the stomach…

HA: Package piledriver!

Ref: 1……………………..2………………………Perez breaks the pin!

Perez breaks the pinfall, and then begins stomping away on the arm of Kingdom immediately. He then drives a number of knees down into the right arm, he then runs off the ropes and connects with a double foot stomp on the arm.

HE: SEX PANTHER!

HA: The submission hold locked in once more!

Perez gets the cross armbreaker hold locked in but Kingdom demonstrates his power, getting to his feet and then walking towards the corner, where he powerbombs Perez into the turnbuckles. Kingdom then runs in, flattening Perez with a big splash. The Tinder Tyrant falls forward straight into a sidewalk slam. Cover.

Ref: 1………………2…………….Kick out!

Chael Kingdom lifts Perez up to his feet, delivering a shoulderbreaker. Perez crumples down to the mat, and Kingdom then applies an armbar hold of his own.

HE: The tables have turned on Perez!

HA: Not long left to go in this match now, we are now into the final 5 minutes of the match!

Kingdom wrenches back on the armbar hold but Perez manages to resist the pain and refuses to tap. James McManus slides into the ring, and nails a knee trembler on Kingdom. McManus then hauls him up to his feet, booting him in the stomach…

HA: MK ULTRA!!

Ref: 1…………………………….2………………………………………….3!

Ring Announcer: JAMES MCMANUS is the CURRENT UK CHAMPION…there are 4 minutes and 7 seconds remaining of this match!

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 21 Mar 2016, 6:25 pm

James McManus gets to his feet, and Dimitri Pittal runs in, hitting a dropkick to the back. McManus slumps forward, Pittal drags him up by the waist and delivers a German suplex, bridging into the pin attempt.

Ref: 1…………………2………………Kick out!

There’s a kick out from McManus. Pittal hauls McManus to his feet, only to then knock him down with a sick kick. Pittal goes up to the top rope, diving off to nail an elbow drop. Cover.

Ref: 1………………..2………………..Kick out!

Pittal drags McManus to the corner, lifting him up to the top rope. He sets up for a back suplex, but McManus fights back with big elbows to the head and face. McManus hits a big elbow that manages to dislodge Pittal from the top rope and down to the canvas. Before McManus can turn around, Perez runs up in behind and scoops McManus onto his shoulders…

HA: F.A.C!

Ref: 1…………………………..2………………………………………..3!

Ring Announcer: Brandon Perez is the CURRENT UK CHAMPION…There is 2 minutes 58 seconds remaining!

Perez gets to his feet, Pittal has begun to stir after being elbowed off the top rope. Perez takes him down with a discus clothesline. Pittal rolls up to his feet, Perez kicks him in the gut and then scoops Pittal onto his shoulders…

HE: MOUSTACHE RIDE!

HA: I think that might be the end of things for Dimitri Pittal in this match…

HE: Perez is in prime position with just over 2 minutes to go.

Chael Kingdom gets to fight and tries to fight it out with Perez, exchanging clubbing blows in the middle of the ring. Kingdom gets the advantage with a couple of firm knees up into the stomach, and then sets up for a powerbomb…

HA: Perez with the hurracanrana counter.

Kingdom rolls to his feet, Perez nails him with a dropkick and Kingdom falls into the ropes. Perez sprints in, sending Kingdom out over the top rope with a big clothesline. Perez turns around, Heath kicks him in the stomach…

HE: DEAD END!

HA: Heath is going to take it at the end!

Ref: 1………………..............2…………………………………….Kick out!

HE: PEREZ WITH THE KICK OUT!

Heath pummels the mat in frustration. He then lays several stomps down into the head of Perez, before going up to the top rope. Heath steadies himself…

HA: SHOOTING STAR PRESS!

Ref: 1………………………………….2…………………………………Kick out!

HE: Another kick out!

Ring Announcer: There is now ONE MINUTE REMAINING!

The crowd go wild as the final minute of the match is announced. Heath stands in the corner impatiently, waiting for Perez to rise. Slowly, Brandon Perez stirs…

HA: ACT OF VIOLENCE…

HE: PEREZ PUSHES HIM AWAY…

HA: TORNADO DDT ONTO MCMANUS!

HE: UNBELIEVABLE MOVE FROM HEATH!

Heath gets to his feet, he ducks under the on-rushing Perez and crashes a knee up into the stomach…

HA: ACT OF VIOLENCE CONNECTS!

Ref: 1…………………………….2…………………………………………3!

Ring Announcer: AARON HEATH is the CURRENT UK CHAMPION…There are 21 seconds remaining in this match!

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 21 Mar 2016, 6:26 pm

Aaron Heath clambers up to his feet…

HA: FAITH! FAITH!

HE: SUPERKICK! SUPERKICK!

HE: BLOCKED IT!

Heath catches the boot, he spins Faith on the spot, but he ducks under Heath’s clothesline attempt…

HA: ANOTHER SUPERKICK!

HE: COVER!

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 21 Mar 2016, 6:32 pm

Ref: 1…………………………….2………………………………………..3!

Ring Announcer: CAMERON FAITH is the CURRENT UK CHAMPION…There is 9 seconds remaining!

Faith gets up to his feet, just as Kingdom is stepping onto the ring apron, and he delivers a superkick to him for good measure! Faith leans on the ropes, looking towards the clock…

5…………….4……………….3…………………2……………….1.............
Ding, Ding, Ding!

HA: IT’S OVER! IT’S OVER!

HE: WHAT A MATCH! WHAT A MATCH!

HA: THAT WAS INCREDIBLE!

Ring Announcer: Ladies and Gentleman, the man in possession of the UK TITLE at the end of this match and therefore STILLLLLL your 6CW UK CHAMPION…CAMERONNNNN FAAITTHHHHH!

*Faith is still slumped on the ropes in exhaustion, but manages to snatch his title belt away from the grasp of the referee, holding the title belt above his head.

HA: What a contest that was, I lost count of the number of title changes there, all of the men involved held the belt at some point.

HE: That was incredible, what a fantastic concept of a match, high stakes throughout the contest.

HA: I’ve criticised Mr Jones a lot but I can only praise his introduction of this match, these fans loved it and what a way to really kick this show into gear.

HE: Faith has managed to retain the belt, but let’s be honest, that was by the skin of his teeth. Heath looked, once again, like being the man who would walk away from here with the championship belt.

HA: He fell at the final hurdle, and surely questions may start to be asked of him?

HE: I’m not sure about that Harold. However, thinking about later on, you have to wonder what impact this match will have on these competitors in the Gateway to Glory match. To compete for an hour in this, and then go into Gateway to Glory, that would be one hell of an achievement.

*Faith holds the title belt close to his chest as Day of Reckoning goes to an ad break.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 21 Mar 2016, 6:35 pm

*Tim Allen stands backstage

TA: Please join me in welcoming, for the first time in 6CW, Mr Cassius Zhi

*Zhi strides into view next to Allen, towering over him

TA: Cassius, it’s been a long time…why now?

CZ: Because I tired of bravado this place spouts. I never needed this business, but just like before this business needs me.

TA: Wrestling needs you?

CZ: Yes, you imbecile. This industry is a fading light if we really let people believe the excuses for talent in this place are really the best we can offer.

TA: Any names in particular?

*Zhi looks at Allen with a mix of disgust and incredulity.

CZ: Do I really need to pick items from the trash pile? I’ve been here mere days and already faces new and old have reminded me that 6CW has never been anything more than a circus. Lex Hart and Max Adamson, two tired old failures, still taking home money every month.

Yet I’m still amazed they’ve let an idiot like Robin Reborn run amok. Time to change things

TA: And that starts with entering the Gateway to Glory match?

CZ: No. It starts with winning the Gateway to Glory match. I returned to dominate…again!

*He sneers down at Allen

CZ: You’ll see me again; I’ll be the one with my hand raised at the end of the night, taking my first steps back to the top.

*With that he walks away, leaving Allen to turn to camera, smile and the scene to fade.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 21 Mar 2016, 6:37 pm

*The camera pans around the MetLife stadium showing fans young and old waving and jumping up and down. The camera also picks up signs being held aloft for the world to see including "I JUST DON’T THINK YOU UNDERSTAND", “Bobby Brown Shoes – Toffee Legend” and "Tim Howard Bleeds Blue!" The show quickly leaves the action for a brief respite of the carnage taking place to the familiar surroundings of the tranquil and brightly lit locker room belong to Perfect execution duo, Perfect Jack and Lex Hart. The crowd boo loudly as Lex Hart and Jack are locked in quite a deep discussion, both with serious tones etched across their faces. Lex is wearing his trademark pink wrestling trunks and a pink vest while Jack is still smartly dressed in a tailor made whit suit. Lex furrows his brow while Jack scratches his chin in deep thought, suddenly the camera begins to pick up audio from the pair's conversation.*

Hart: Look, okay, this is our night Jack. This is perfect execution's night okay. We have the very real and let's face it best chance of winning the match tonight and going onto the grandest stage of them all, Night of Glory and cementing our place as the best tag team on the planet. Day of Reckoning is the beginning of our ascension to the very top... Night of Glory is the culmination of this.

*Jack nods in agreement*

Jack: You know what Lex, me and you may have had our differences in the past but right now... I feel we are on a very similar and direct route. It's in our genes to be winners. It’s been bred into us over the years. I will be damned if Mike Hill and Geoff Steel and Dopant Zero dare to deny our rights to call ourselves the best of the tag team division.

Hart: Just look at the facts... simply put as Dopant Zero. Failures. How many times have those guys claimed they are the best thing since sliced bread? I've lost count. Hill and Steel? Failures. Their time has passed... we are still relevant because it's in our DNA. It’s in our beings to be winners, unlike those two...

*Lex suddenly goes quite with shock as Jack turns around in shock too. The crowd wolf whistle loudly as Jessica seductively walks in fresh from a shower, wearing only a red towel. Lex gulps and Jack looks the other way going almost as red as Jessica's hair, Lex clears his throat and speaks to Jess who smiles back, biting her lip as the crowd laugh jovially.*

Hart: What did I say Jess? Don’t disturb us... we were having an important discussion which could affect everything!

*Jess scowls jokingly before flicking her hair back staring at the duo before speaking.*

Jess: I overheard, I was just wondering... what about the Gateway to Glory? Both of you can't win?

*Lex stares at Jack who returns the stare. Lex Nods at Jack before turning to Jess and speaks.*

Hart: The Gateway to Glory... don't worry we have that on Lockdown. Don't try and ruin things Jess, Jack and I are on the same page. We both know the best man will win and I plan on being that man and headlining Night of Glory as one half of the tag team champions...

*Jack coughs as the fans begin to build in anticipation as Jess looks on.*

Jack: You mean; I will be the last man standing... Know this Lex. I will be the last man standing.

*Perfect execution stare at each other intently before Jess diffuses the situation by jumping in the middle almost losing her towel! Lex looks on at Jack, smiling wryly before speaking once more.*

Hart: Exactly what we need... That is the fire we need. Jack you're a genius... nothing will stop us tonight. To the very end, the entire 6CW world will realise that perfection only comes in one form... and that is perfect execution.

Jack: I guess you're right... Let's execute this night to perfection.

*Lex reaches his hand out with Jack slaps with anger as the pair look at each other, both knowing the enormous night ahead before Lex heads to one area of the locker room and Jack the other. The camera comes to Jess who stands in the middle of the room looking at both innocently. She looks at the camera, winks at the camera as a devious smile comes across her face before she walks off as the crowd laugh and cheer jokingly.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 21 Mar 2016, 6:41 pm

Timothy Allen is looking awkwardly into the camera as Engel Harlequin stands close to him. Allen takes a sideways glance before looking into the camera.

TA: Folks, my guest at........

EH: LONG LIVE THE CLOWN!

Allen looks at Engel and then returns to the camera.

TA: Taking part in the Xtreme......

EH: LONG LIVE.......THE CLOWN!

Allen looks irate and drops his microphone to the floor.

TA: He is all yours........

Allen walks out of shot just as Engel's gleeful face covers most of the screen.

EH: The TRUTH is too much for some but I know those will listen. THEY listen because THEY have released the chains holding me back. Wished for a new era....AND IT HAS COME! Hoped for a chance.....AND IT HAS COME! Harked back to a glorious time when a fight was to be had......AND IT HAS COME!

He walks towards the camera lens and knocks on it a few times with his knuckles.

EH: Are you there Dicey? Are you ready for the greatest show on earth? TIME ticks on and you can hear its movement! 2 long weeks where I hope you have deliberated over what I have told you. Are your eyes open wide now? Do you see past the mere notion of Let Them Fight?!

Engel steps backward.

EH: Cerberus and Costello are part of this theatre as well of course! But they don't have your presence! The crowd demand we take the fight to them.........right up close and personal! If they follow, then let them follow. If they call for more, then we will give them more. 30 minutes won't be enough! The encore will need to happen! TRUTH WILL PREVAIL!

He laughs and then holds his finger to his lips and makes a "shhhh" sound. He beckons the camera to zoom in and focus on his face.

EH: Well here is the thing. The encore will happen. When more blood needs to be spilt, then it will be spilt with 30 other men. For you can't get enough of a good thing. THEY know that. So why disappoint them? The clown never disappoints......even in death.

He moves his head closer to the camera.

EH: And the clown longs to live...........

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 21 Mar 2016, 7:41 pm

Match 4
The Red Arrows vs Perfect Execution

HA: We've already seen one tag team match this evening, and up next we have another, a match that should be a clash for the ages.

HE: For many wrestling fans, this is a dream match that looked like it would remain that way until this past month.

HA: It's a real clash of era's. In the original 6CW, Perfect Execution were arguably the greatest team to grace this company. Since the rebirth of this company, there is absolutely no denying that the Red Arrows have been the best tag team in the fed.

HE: And tonight, we finally get to see who the number one team in 6CW's history is, as the two teams face each other in this dream match that has become a reality.

"I am perfection" roars out through the speakers and the crowd descend into boos as Perfect Jack strolls out onto the stage. He stands at the top of the ramp waiting as "Be Myself" hits and the booing continues, if not increasing in volume, as Lex Hart follows out with Miss Jessica in tow. The trio make their way down the ramp with a certain swagger, Jack and Hart roll into the ring as Jessica walks around the outside.

HA: These two have goaded and dug at The Red Arrows, using every tactic in the book, in order to get themselves this match, the pressure is now on them to back up their words.

HE: My god Harold listen to yourself. These are two future hall of famers, you really think they can't back up their words?!

The crowd roar to life as "Prince Charming" booms through the speakers and Jack Hurst strides out onto the stage. He nods his head and waves to the fans as he makes his way down the ramp towards the ringside area. He waits at the bottom of the ramp for a few moments before sliding in under the bottom rope. He gets to his feet and runs the ropes a few times to warm up, awaiting the arrival of his tag team partner.

“Stronger” blares out as the fans erupt into cheers and smoke pours out onto the stage. After a few moments, Robin Reborn leaps through the smoke, before landing in a forward role, leading to louder cheers from the fans. Reborn then jogs down to the ring, tagging fans hands as he goes, before sliding in under the bottom rope. Reborn high fives Hurst as they stare across at PJ and Hart.

HA: Separate entrances for these two, but we are assured that they are a united force this evening against Perfect Execution.

HE: You don't go back to teaming together Harold. It just doesn't happen, there is a reason they split up, and while they may not admit it, that reason is they both believe their partner is holding them back.

HA: It was a mututal parting Henry, there is no tension here.

HE: You're an idiot if you believe that Harold. They split up a week after competing for the world title, of course that's why they split up.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Perfect Jack and Reborn lock up. Reborn places Jack into a side headlock, but he quickly attempts to counter with a belly to back suplex. Reborn flips out and lands on his feet behind Jack. Perfect Jack spins around, Reborn throws him down into the canvas with a hip toss. Jack rolls up, Reborn snapmares him down to the canvas and then bounces off the ropes, hitting a running dropkick to the face. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...............2.......Kick out!

Reborn gets to his feet, he immediately goes back on the attack with a succession of leaping elbows drop down into the chest of Perfect Jack. Reborn then locks in an armbar hold on Jack, who fights to his feet, only to be dragged into the corner. Reborn keeps the hold applied as Hurst dives off the top rope, hitting a double axe handle.

HA: Some early signs that the teamwork and understanding is still there between these two.

Hurst lifts up Perfect Jack, Irish whipping him into the path of Reborn who connects with a big roundhouse kick to the head. Jack falls back into the path of Hurst who connects with a running side knee to the head. Hurst covers as Reborn leaves the ring.

Ref: 1...............2............Kick out!

Jack Hurst hauls Perfect Jack to his feet in a sleeper hold. PJ spins his way out of the sleeper hold, only for Hurst to drive a boot up into the stomach. He then lifts Perfect Jack into the air, holding him in a suplex position before turning that move into a body slam. He covers.

Ref: 1...............2.............Kick out!

Perfect Jack gets the shoulder up. Jack Hurst again makes the tag to Robin Reborn, they drag Jack up to their feet together and then connect with a double belly to back suplex. Reborn runs the ropes, Hurst wheelbarrows him around straight into a diving splash across the chest. Reborn hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.................2...............Kick out!

HA: This is a strong start from The Red Arrows, looking to make this match go at their pace!

HE: It's only the early stages, Perfect Execution will work their way back into this match, they've got the guile and know-how to do so.

Robin Reborn lifts up Perfect Jack, he hits a couple of European Uppercuts and then attempts a suplex. Jack bocks, he then lifts Reborn into the air and drops him down with a suplex of his own. Reborn stumbles to his feet, Jack goes for a punch but Reborn blocks. He goes for a boot to the gut, Jack grabs it and then takes him down with a dragon screw leg whip.

The former tag team champion rolls to his feet, Jack ducks under a clothesline attempt and then scoops Reborn under the shoulders, hitting a Northern Lights suplex, bridging over into the pinfall. Cover.

Ref: 1................2............Kick out!

HE: There's that counter I expected. His technical wrestling ability is simply outstanding.

Perfect Jack rolls Reborn onto his front, and then drives a series of elbows down into the back of the former Red Arrow. Jack follows that with a couple of running knee drops into the back. Jack then drags Reborn to his feet by the waist, and then hits a German suplex. Jack climbs to the 2nd rope, before hitting an elbow drop down into the face. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.................2...........Kick out!

Perfect Jack makes the tag to Lex Hart, bringing him into the contest for the first time in the match-up. The duo lift up Reborn, hitting a double hip toss. Reborn stumbles to his feet, Jack scoops him up into the air and slams him down into the canvas, as Lex Hart runs the ropes and connects with a springboard moonsault into the cover.

HA: And there is an example of the ways in which Perfect Execution work together so well.

Ref: 1...............2...............Kick out!

Lex drags up Robin Reborn, hitting a couple of European Uppercuts into the chin. He then whips him out across the ring, on the rebound connecting with an inverted atomic drop. Hart then bounces off the ropes, taking Reborn down with a spinning heel kick. Cover.

Ref: 1................2............Kick out!

Reborn gets the shoulder up. Hart makes the tag to Perfect Jack, who steps into the ring. Together they lift up Reborn, Irish whipping him into the ropes. On the rebound, they hit simultaneous dropkicks, Hart to the knee and Jack to the head. Lex leaves the ring as Reborn gets up to his feet and Jack hits him with a swinging neckbreaker. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1....................2.................Kick out!

Reborn powers out, he gets to his feet only for Jack to nail a vicious big boot to the head which knocks Reborn back down to the mat. Perfect Jack again makes the cover.

HE: The high-octane offence of Reborn has been totally shut down this evening so far.

Ref: 1..................2..............Kick out!

Jack gets to his feet, he proceeds to drop a series of elbows down into the inner right leg of Robin Reborn. Jack continues with the elbow drop attacks, before attempting to lock in a figure four leg-lock. Reborn desperately tries to fight the hold, and he does so, managing to roll onto his back and boot Jack away with a kick to the spine.

He falls into the ropes and bounces back, Reborn kips to his feet and takes Perfect Jack down with a vicious roundhouse kick to the head of Perfect Jack. Reborn slumps down on top of Jack into the pin attempt.

HA: What a kick!

Ref: 1.....................2...............Kick out!

Both men slowly stir to their feet. Jack goes for a boot to the gut but Reborn blocks, following up with a boot of his own. He runs the ropes, Jack attempts a back body drop but Reborn manages to roll over the top, he swan dives to the corner and makes the tag to Hurst as Perfect Jack dives to tag in Hart.

HE: This could change the shape of this match-up!

Hurst drops underneath a clothesline from Lex Hart. They turn around, Hurst goes for a kick to the stomach. Hart grabs the boot only for Hurst to nail him with an enzaguri kick to the head. He makes the cover.

Ref: 1.............2..........Kick out!

Jack Hurst drags Lex Hart to a vertical base, where he fires off a series of right hands into the face of the former world champion. Hart falls into the ropes, Hurst looks into his right like a mirror before nonchalantly hitting Hart with a straight left-hand. He stumbles away from the ropes, throwing a wild shot that Hurst easily ducks before connecting with a bridging belly to back suplex. He hooks the leg.

HA: Jack Hurst is on fire here!

Hart gets the shoulder up off the canvas. Jack Hurst drags him up to his feet, where he connects with a snap suplex. Hurst then walks to the corner, climbing up to the top rope to deliver a picture-perfect moonsault down onto Lex. He hooks the leg once again.

Ref: 1................2..............Kick out!

Hart gets the shoulder up off the canvas. Hurst allows him up to his feet, lifting Lex Hart into the air and then scoop slamming him down into the mat. Hurst walks to the corner and returns to the top rope. He waits for Hart to rise before going for a flying clothesline.

Lex manages to roll out of the way, but Hurst also lands on his feet. He runs towards Hart who sees him coming and connects with a back body drop. Hurst rolls to his feet and Lex Hart connects with an inverted jawbreaker. Cover.

Ref: 1................2..............Kick out!

Jack Hurst gets the shoulder up. Lex Hart allows him to his feet, before hitting a kick to the stomach. Hurst lurches forward, and Hart fires a series of clubbing blows down across the back. He drags Hurst towards the corner, where he proceeds to suplex into the turnbuckles, back-first. Hart tags out to Perfect Jack, who steps into the ring and repeats exactly the same move as Lex's. Perfect Jack drags Hurst to the middle of the ring, and covers.

Ref: 1..................2.................Kick out!

Perfect Jack stomps away on the back of Hurst, following that with elbow drops, and finally a running, leaping knee down into the back. Perfect Jack allows Hurst up to his feet, and then grabs him by the waist, hitting a German suplex and bridging over into the pin. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1................2.............Kick out!

Hurst forces the shoulder up. Jack drags him up to his feet, hitting a kick to the stomach. He sets up for the perfect-plex but Hurst manages to block, he then drives Perfect Jack head-first into the canvas with a reverse STO. Hurst makes the tag to Reborn, he climbs up to the top rope...

HA: FLIGHT OF NAVIGATOR!

Ref: 1.........................2.................................Kick out!

HE: HART BREAKS THE PIN!

Lex makes the save just in time. He drags Perfect Jack back to the corner, and then tags himself in. Hart springboards into the ring, onto the first rope, up to the 2nd rope, the third and finally moonsaulting off!

HA: What a move that is by Lex Hart!

Ref: 1........................2....................Kick out!

Reborn gets the shoulder up. Lex drags him to a vertical base, where he throws him down into the canvas with a suplex. Hart rolls to his feet, dragging Reborn with him and hitting a 2nd suplex. Hart drags up Reborn, nailing a third suplex, bridging into the pin attempt.

Ref: 1..................2...............Kick out!

Hart waits for Reborn to rise, going for a superkick but Reborn blocks it. He spins Hart around, and then nails a superkick of his own. Hart falls into the corner, Reborn sprints in and connects with a helluva kick in the corner. Lex slumps down and Reborn covers.

Reborn stands over Hart, waiting for him to rise before running in and going for the Worldstar but Hart counters, ducking underneath it. Reborn goes flying, he rolls to his feet and walks straight into the RKO from Hart!

HE: That could finish it!

Ref: 1...................2.........................Kick out!

HA: REBORN KICKS OUT!

Hart stalks Reborn waiting for him to rise, he goes for the RKO once again but is pushed away by Reborn. He falls into the ropes and Hurst uses them to hit an enzaguri kick to the head. Hurst is desperate for the tag, and Reborn gets it.

Hurst storms the ring, he takes Hart down with a big boot. He then climbs up to the top rope...

HE: SHOW OF GRACE!

Ref: 1......................2......................Kick out!

Hart is the man who gets the shoulder up just in time. Jack Hurst hauls him to his feet, but Hart connects with a jawbreaker. Lex scurries to the corner, and the tag is made to Perfect Jack. He runs towards Hurst, he scoops Perfect Jack up onto his shoulders...

HA: WASHBOARD STOM...

HE: Jack drops down the back...ROLL UP!

HA: HE'S GOT THE TIGHTS! REF HE'S GOT THE TIGHTS DAMN IT!

Ref: 1...........................2...........................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

HE: PERFECT EXECUTION WIN! PERFECT EXECUTION WIN!

HA: Oh my god, referee what the hell are you doing?! Perfect Jack clearly had a hold of the tights, that was as blatant cheating as you are ever going to see.

HE: It's only cheating if you get caught Harold, that's what I always tell my wife.

HA: The Red Arrows, and Jack Hurst in particular, have been robbed this evening. What was a fantastic match has been ruined by cheating, plain and simple.

*Perfect Jack rolls out of the ring and is joined by Lex Hart and Miss Jessica on the outside, they smirk up at the ring as both Reborn and Hurst protest with the referee as the crowd boo Perfect Execution loudly.

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 21 Mar 2016, 7:48 pm

*We are backstage with Timothy Allen and a worked up Dicey Reilly. Dicey paces in a small spot next to Allen, hair doused with water.

TA: You join me backstage at Day of Reckoning with one of the contenders for our Xtreme title match. Dicey, are you ready for this?

*Dicey looks up at the mention of his name, grabs the microphone and talks as he paces

DR: I'm never prepared; I just do it, Allen. I barely feel pain, I barely feel emotion, I barely feel like I'm in the damn arena.

Oh, I'm going in there as ready man can be. Cos they are going to war with a man who can't be killed. Enough people have near as hell tried. The clown, the monster and the renegade...they are about to learn a lesson. There is no wrath like an Irishman with nothing to lose. If I'm going down, I'm going down fighting, and I'm taking every single one of them f***ers with me!

*He shoves the mic into Timothy's chest and walks away

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 21 Mar 2016, 7:49 pm

*Mike Masters is walking backstage when the familiar sound of Charles Kramer's cane can be heard tapping against the wooden floor. Masters turns to face the 6CW consultant

MM: Stalking me now Charles?

*Kramer laughs smugly
CK: Is that what you think Mr Jones pays me to do, walk the corridors checking up on the z-listers?

We can just wait till the next Sunday exclusive from your latest conquest to know where you've been. Aren't you getting a little too old to play the lothario Mike, it's a little embarrassing to see you chasing women every night, nearly as embarrassing as the desperation you show in the ring to be honest. When will you see that you had your chance and you blew it?

*Masters smiles
MM: Strong words from a man who doesn't actually have any power around here. Jones feed you those lines?

*Kramer reacts flippantly
CK: Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain. The great and powerful Oz will see you now....

*Masters shakes his head a look of confusion on his face
MM: OK - Maybe it's time to take some personal time Charles. This place getting to you?

CK: That's your problem Mike, you don't see the bigger picture, you don't understand the game. You don't know what it takes to stay ahead in this business, to stay one step in front of the competition

That is why you and Crime Lord are in this position, why you will never be the man you so desperately want to be

MM: Is that right?

Well we will see how you feel after I beat Crime Lord and go onto win the Gateway to Glory. Then we'll see who is the man around here!!

*Masters storms past Kramer who is laughing to himself as the scene fades

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 21 Mar 2016, 7:51 pm

Match 5
XTreme Championship
Falls Count Anywhere
Cerberus © vs Engel vs Dicey Reilly vs Vincent Costello

HA: Ladies and gentlemen up next we have what I can say with complete confidence may be the most dangerous combination of men that we could have found to throw in to a match

HE: That's right folks, this will not be for the faint of heart...these 'men' have made names for themselves as not only enjoying to inflict pain but almost to take it as well...countless victims lie in their path of destruction and right now that path leads towards the Xtreme Title...

HA: A title who's current holder Cerberus won by ending the career of a promising young talent Ryker Kidd...you have to ask yourself, if Cerberus is willing to throw someone off the video-tron to win the damn thing then what is he willing to do to keep it over his shoulder?!

HE: I have no idea and I'm almost scared to find out...in his last defence he was pushed to the edge by Engel in a match that saw both men set themselves on fire causing the match to be called off...now you take those two freaks and add in a drunk and a psycho and I'll be shocked if we don't have a death on our hands...

HA: Well the time for talking is over...the four men have baited each other all week long and now, live in New Jersey...it's time to let them fight!

The camera pans around the stadium as the fans “LET THEM FIGHT” and stamp their feet on the ground really ramping up the tension. Suddenly though the video screen comes to life and on the huge we see the image of Cerberus and Engel brawling in the back with Cerberus holding a steel chair in his hand

HA: Last time out we saw Cerberus get jumped by Engel and now it seems as if the Xtreme Champion is returning the favour

The crowd wince and groan as Cerberus begins to land chair shot after chair shot across the back of the crawling Engel. Cerberus lands another before throwing the chair causing it to smash over the back of Engel's head who rolls away in pain before slumping against a wall. Cerberus then looks around picking up another nearby chair and charging at Engel who begins to laugh in the champions face

HE: Cerberus looking to crush Engel!

HA: What an impact...and the save!

The fans cheer as the replay shows Cerberus attempt to swing the chair and Engel's head only for Dicey Reilly to charge in to shot tackling Cerberus in to the wall, smashing his head against the concrete structure. Reilly quickly drags Cerberus away from the wall, charging him back again and crashing his head off the wall again before turning his attention to Engel who is back up on his feet but before the pair can start to brawl Vincent Costello runs in attacking Reilly from behind with a huge forearm across the back of the head. Engel reacts quickly landing a kick to the gut hitting a big snap suplex leaving Costello down on the ground.

HA: This match is chaos already! I don't know how we're going to keep up!

HE: I think that's the point! We won’t!

Engel and Dicey clash, Dicey attempts to charge Engel back against the wall but Engel uses his size to whip Dicey across the hall in to a pile of pallets causing most of them to shatter, leaving splinters in the back of Reilly who pushes himself off the ground and spits across the hallway at Engel who laughs before charging back at Reilly

HA: Why do I get the feeling that these men are already enjoying themselves!

HE: Because they're sick in the head...and luckily for us it makes great TV!

As Engel and Dicey begin to trade punches the camera cuts to Cerberus and Costello who have made their way down the hall, Cerberus with the chair once again landing shots to Costello who stumbles away, the pair walking past panes of glass that are leant against a wall.

HE: Cerberus has a look in his eyes that I don't like!

HA: This was never going to be pretty!

Cerberus lands another shot to Costello taking him down before leaning one of the panes of glass against another wall, he then picks Costello up, landing a knee to the gut before leaning Costello on the pane itself and turning back to get the next pane, once again placing it across the body of Costello trapping him between the two panes of glass

HE: Cerberus has made a Costello sandwich...unluckily for the former EWF Champion...the bread in this case is glass!

HA: I feel like this match needs to end now before we get shut down...Someone needs to get involved!

Cerberus lets a sick smile cover his face as he lifts a production case above his head, slowly moving it towards Costello who begins to react but it's too late.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 21 Mar 2016, 7:52 pm

HA: Oh my god...what an impact! There's glass everywhere!

HE: ...and Cerberus does NOT look happy!

Cerberus screams out in anger, throwing the production case against a wall as he looks down at the bloody mess of Costello, Dicey and Engel as the replay shows Engel charging past Cerberus with Reilly hoisted up on his shoulders sending both men crashing through the panes of glass, the skin of all three already showing the damage from the shards of glass.

HA: Cerberus can take his pick! The ref is looking on...wait a minute...why isn't he pinning any of them?!

HE: I think he's annoyed that someone stole his set up...it's almost like hurting people is more important than the title right now...look at this...right after Engel

HA: I think you're right, he wants revenge!

Cerberus grits his teeth pulling Engel up as the camera focuses on the shards of glass sticking out of the back of the challenger, Cerberus drags Engel along throwing him down to the ground and grabbing a sledge hammer from one of the production cases as Reilly and Costello begin to recover, their bodies showing the damage as well. Back with Engel and Cerberus, Cerberus waits for Engel to get up before landing a hammer shot to the gut causing Engel to fall along through the curtain and finally out on to the stage

HA: After 10 minutes of utter chaos we are finally seeing the first bit of this match in the actual ring area!

HE: I don't think that will stop the chaos!

Engel and Cerberus quickly make their way down to the ring with Cerberus rolling Engel in before looking under the ring, the fans cheer as he throws in two chairs before pulling out yet another pane of glass, sliding it in to the ring once again and setting up a make shift table. Cerberus quickly drags Engel up but Engel reacts quickly, landing an uppercut that stumbles the Xtreme Champion back to the turnbuckle with Engel charging in with a running uppercut. On the stage we see Dicey and Costello burst out through the curtain tackling each other to the ground before Dicey manages to hit a spinebuster on Costello before heading to the ring

HA: Dicey looking to get involved! This is not going to end well for any of them!

HE: Especially Dicey, this past month he has been on a path of self-destruction and I cannot see him holding back now!

Dicey quickly makes it to the ring where Engel and Cerberus battle on the turnbuckle with Engel looking for a huge superplex that would send Cerberus on a one way collision course with the make shift glass table. Cerberus fights back, landing a shot to the ribs of Engel only for Dicey to hook the legs of Engel hitting a huge powerbomb that causes Cerberus to be sent flying with the superplex in a tower of doom style move. Engel and Cerberus crashing through the glass, Engel's wounds opening up more and Cerberus' back beginning to show signs of the damage too

HA: What is it with these men not going for the pin?! The win is only three seconds away!

HE: I think that this match has lost all meaning...this is about destroying each other!

Engel and Cerberus both roll from the ring, bloody messes as Costello stands on the outside watching as the blood runs down his back. Reilly smiles, beckoning for him to get in the ring but Costello pauses for a moment

HA: I think for the first time ever Costello might be scared to get involved!

HE: Guess again!

The fans cheers get louder and louder as Costello gets under the ring, pulling out weapon after weapon and throwing them in to the glass covered ring. Costello throws in chairs, tables, more glass before standing up and revealing a very special weapon

HA: The smile of Dicey has gone...Costello has BETTY!

HE: Here's comes Dicey! He's not waiting around!

HA: Oh god...he might be dead!

Dicey reacts angrily to Costello having his weapon of choice, charging across the ring and hitting a huge suicide dive only for Costello to hit a huge baseball bat swing that smashing across the head of Dicey Reilly, leaving him a slumped mess, the camera focusing on his head, the wound opening up as we watch. As we return though Cerberus is up, charging at Costello and sending both men in to the guard rail, twisting it under the force and leaving Engel as the only man left standing.

HA: Engel now has the chance to pin but he looks more interested in carrying on the carnage!

HE: Oh my god...what is he doing?!

Engel surveys the destruction, laughing before bringing a ladder in to the ring and setting it up in the corner, he then begins to take the random weapons thrown in to the ring setting up a tower of carnage.

HA: Engel is in his element...

HE: Of course he is...this is the devil's playground!

The fans are stunned in to silence as Engel sets up the table, stacking two chairs on it, followed by another pane of glass, a reel of barbed wire before climbing the ladder and pouring thumb tacks down over the demonic structure.

HA: Engel has created something that will end a career...but who will be the victim?!

HE: It could be him, Costello and Cerberus are back in the ring and Engel is high above it...this is dangerous for the little freak!

Costello reacts the fastest attempting to climb the ladder to push Engel down but Engel reacts with kicks down to the former EWF Champion only for Cerberus to climb the other side, wrapping his forearm around the throat of Engel locking in a huge sleeper hold high above the ring.

HA: Engel's eyes are fading...this is not going to go well...Here comes Costello again!

Costello once again climbs up, this time holding a shard of the broken glass in his hands, as he reaches the top of the ladder with Engel who is still being choked he sadistically jabs the broken glass in to the forehead of Engel causing blood to being to pour down Engel's face

HA: Engel is stuck in a bad place...but wait...the attack from Costello seems to have brought him back...

HE: and here's Dicey...All four men are alive and kicking...

HA: ...but for how long?!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 21 Mar 2016, 7:58 pm

The fans cheer like crazy as a bloody Dicey Reilly has pulled himself up to the turnbuckle with a chair in his hands with his eyes set on the three men high above the ring on top of the ladder. Engel elbows himself free from Cerberus and begins to land repeated head butts to Costello who sways backwards looking as if he's about to fall

HA: Costello is about to hit the ground from 15 feet up if Engel keeps fighting back like this...

HE: HERE COMES DICEY!

The crowd are stunned in to complete silence as Dicey armed with the chair leaps forward using it to collide with the three men on top of the ladder with the collision causing the ladder to tip over. As the four men head towards the ground they all crash through Engel's structure, smashing through the glass and wood and getting tightly wrapped among the barbed wire

HA: This match is only half way through and I can't see how any of them can continue...

Slowly out of the silence a chant of “HOLY SH¡T” begins to build and build to deafening levels and as the camera focuses on the ring we see the four men beginning to stir, tearing their arms away from the barbed wire and revealing the deep cuts to their bodies, thumb tacks layering their skin but suddenly the camera cuts backstage where we see a furious Michael Jones storming through the backstage area with Charles Kramer attempting to keep up with him

MJ: What were you thinking...how do you think any of this looks to the sponsors?! I thought you were a smart man...

CK: Sir, with all due respect. This match was purely a means to an end...

MJ: Save it Charles, what sort of message does this send about this company...about ME?! We need to get this situation and those animals under control...

Jones quickly brushes past the camera leaving Kramer stood alone with a look of frustration on his face as we cut back to the ringside area

HE: The boss is on his way and he isn't happy!

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 21 Mar 2016, 8:00 pm

As Jones reaches the stage with a mic in hand the chants turn to boo's causing him to grit his teeth before speaking

MJ: Enough is enough...this is over!

As Costello, Engel, Cerberus and Reilly get to their feet ready to fight the ring is stormed by security who split the men up and begin to drag them out of the ring towards a host of EMT ready to bandage them up. The crowd begin to chant “Let them fight” but Jones ignores the wishes, instead grabbing the 6CW XTreme Title and returning to the back.

HA: What the hell just happened?

The fans are booing

HE: Mr Jones has clearly had enough of this circus. He has let this go on long enough
HA: The fans are not happy but this match is over. What does this mean for the XTreme division in 6CW?

EMT’S continue to tend to the four competitors as stage hands attempt to clear the wreckage from around the arena

HE: We will be back after these messages

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 21 Mar 2016, 8:03 pm

*Tim Allen stands backstage with his guest Aaron Heath

TA: Welcome backstage once again on this momentous night. I stand here with Aaron Heath...Aaron, your first Gateway to Glory match stands ahead of you on quite a big night for you already...how do you prepare for a match so huge after an eventful night?

AH: I'm ready and limbered up now, Allen. We got people in this company who have been round the block and can't do this anymore, and others who don't have what it takes to be the face of this company. But not me, I know how to face challenges and come out swinging.

TA: Who do you think is your main threat?

AH: Anyone? No-one? It doesn't matter who else is in this match, what number they are or what they have done before; tonight I am claiming my place in the main event at Night of Glory.

TA: Confident, even with the night you have had...

AH: A night like this is all about control and if you can take it. The Gateway to Glory is where I seize it.

TA: Any words of warning to the 29 men also vying to win?

*Heath smiles, combs his hands through his hair and looks directly down the camera

AH: Time to play the game...

*With that he walks away

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 21 Mar 2016, 8:04 pm

*We come to a new scene, a dejected Jack Hurst slumped on the floor against a corridor wall. He thumps his fist against the floor but cannot find it in him to stand, remaining with his head down. Heels can be heard approaching on the floor, louder and louder. Hurst doesn’t look up but knows he has company.

JH: Your man won, Jessica, you can go give him whatever surprise he has earned…

*The footsteps stop and a high-pitched giggle echoes off the walls. Hurst looks up and is shocked.

JH: I did not think I would be seeing you again any time soon.

*The camera turns and the crowd pops. With a hand spiralling her hair and chewing gum without any subtlety…looking down on the disconsolate Hurst is the ever eccentric figure of Kelsey Callihan.

KC: Oh boo, I’m not the kind of drum you play one time.

*Hurst stands and brushes himself down.

JH: You haven’t walked these halls for quite some time

KC: Silly, I go where I wanna go. You should know that.

*Hurst remains flabbergasted and Kelsey giggles

KC: Come, come, Mama has an idea.

*She skips away and Hurst follows, the scene fading as they turn the corner and disappear.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 21 Mar 2016, 8:07 pm

Things could have been so different....

*Crime Lord lifts his head and faces Mr Jones who is standing at the open door

MJ: You could have had it all

*Crime Lord sits back in the chair, pushing his shoulders back he laughs

CL: What more could I want right now huh?

I've got my health; people like you have paid me a lot of money to do what I do better than anyone else. Tonight I get to go out to the ring and teach another pretender exactly what it takes to be the best

Life is pretty good right now and from where I'm sitting I'm not the one missing out, looks to me you played the wrong hand Michael. You bear the look of a man with the weight of the world on his shoulders. I've seen your kind over and over again and each and every time they always think they are the one in control, that they know better than the guys that do this each and every night

This may have been the dream of you and your brother from an early age, you may be a great business man, you may have walked all over a lot of people to get where you stand today but you take your eye off the ball for one second it's all gone in an instant

*Crime Lord clicks his fingers

*Jones smiles
MJ: Care to elaborate, please, tell me what you would have done differently

*Crime Lord smiles and stands, he pats Jones on the shoulder

CL: You're the guy who wanted to tell me what to do, remember?

*Crime Lord walks out of the doorway as Jones looks on pensively

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 21 Mar 2016, 8:08 pm

*Robin Reborn stands in the back, in his white and pink trunks and boots from earlier, and a bright pink leather jacket on his back. He looks up and smiles, seeing Charlotte Grey approaching him.

RR: Hey Charlotte

*Grey stands to his right, sound and cameraman in tow, a microphone in her hand

CG: Not the start to the night you were hoping for Robin...

*Reborn smiles a knowing smile

RR: No, not really. But you know what they gonna do when they step in that ring. Maybe the Red Arrows would have been more prepared for that, but Hurst and Reborn were not.

CG: Rather dismissive of your partnership

RR: Nah, we've been greats, and we still friends, but maybe this just shows what you gotta do when you're a tag team, that you don't just turn up and show off. It takes work, and without that work we weren't at the same level.

CG: But now you rely on only you...ready for that expectation to really rest on your own shoulders?

RR: I'm excited, Charlotte. I'm out there from the first second, I know that ain't the odds anyone gon be after, but I'll start the match the best man in the ring and end in the only man left.

"You really have got a big opinion of yourself, and after you've lost to those old cheats"

*Reborn looks up and laughs

RR: Oh s***, Anthony's PA is here.

*Adamson stands in front of Reborn and the camera swings round to the side to fit both men in the shot.

MA: Perfect Australian? I suppose that suits, especially when I go from number 1 all the way to the end tonight

RR: You gonna stay out there to watch me crowned victorious? That's nice, thanks little buddy.

*Reborn pats Adamson's shoulder, Max brushing it off firmly and squaring up to Reborn.

MA: All you're gonna be is the first man I throw out. You got time in there one on one with me, and I'd enjoy it for every last second I let you stay in there if I were you.

*Reborn takes the last step forward so that both men are basically nose to nose.

RR: I know you like to get things finished as quick as possible, but thinking of Dame Edna ain't gonna keep you going any longer tonight.

*Adamson takes a step back and laughs. He continues to walk backwards as he gives a slow round of applause.

MA: Oh, you'll need that sense of humour sitting alone in the back later. All alone as the rest of us fight for the Main Event at Night of Glory. Remember the sight of Jack there taking the pin for you, it might be the best moment you'll get in 2016.

*Adamson laughs again and walks away, leaving Reborn to watch him with anger.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 21 Mar 2016, 9:22 pm

Match 6 - International Championship
Crime Lord © vs Mike Masters

HA: Welcome back to 6CW Day of Reckoning, live from the Met Life Stadium. And what a show it has been tonight so far Henry.

HE: It certainly has brother, but the thing is, we are only just reaching what many consider to be the business end of the show. Things are only going to get more exciting from here on in!

HA: Our next match once again pits a member of The Forgotten up against one of those leading the uprising against MikeJones' all powerful group, albeit this man is a more recent enemy than most.

HE: Mike Masters must be regretting his decision to reject the assistance of The Forgotten at Ground Zero. Not only did he lose the EWF Title, but now he finds himself up against one of the most decorated wrestlers in the history of this business, Crime Lord.

HA: But perhaps Masters is now feeling a sense of pride in his work that he never got as part of the cowardly, thuggish group of mercenaries that is The Forgotten?

Ring Announcer: Ladies and Gentleman, the following match is scheduled for ONE FALL and is for the 6CW INTERNATIONAL TITLE!

Introducing first, the CHALLENGER...MIKE MASTERSSSSS!

"Champion" blares out through the speakers and the crowd erupt into cheers as Mike Masters walks confidently out onto the stage. He strides down the ramp and then slides into the ring underneath the bottom rope, getting to his feet.

HA: This was a situation that I would have never have dreamed of just over a month ago, Mike Masters fighting The Forgotten rather than leading them.

HE: Get used to it Harold. He made a dumb-ass decision and now he's got to live with it, starting tonight against Crime Lord.

Ring Announcer: And now...hailing from Lancaster, England and weighing in at 276lbs...the reigning and defending 6CW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION...CRIME LORRDDDD!

‘Out of the black’ starts to play as the crowd descend in to boos and Crime Lord walks out to the stage with his International title wrapped around his waist. He unhooks the title and lifts it high in the air before making his way down to ringside ignoring the jeers of the crowd.

HE: I can't wait to see Crime Lord beat the hell out of this clown, and I bet MikeJones can't either.

HA: We've already seen that Crime Lord doesn't like to take instructions from Jones, he doesn't take instructions well from anyone, him winning this match will be for himself and no-one else.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The bell rings to start off the match, Mike Masters and Crime Lord walk to the centre of the ring and lock-up. Crime Lord drives Masters back towards the ropes, but then the former Forgotten man begins to fight back, pushing Crime Lord away and then breaking from the hold. The Crime Lord runs in at Masters who floors him with a big elbow smash.

Crimey rolls up to his feet looking stunned and swings for Masters who easily ducks, Masters then headbutts Crime Lord. He stumbles back slightly, Masters uses all his strength to whip Crime Lord into the ropes, Masters runs the opposite ropes and meets Crime Lord in the middle with a big flying forearm smash He quickly makes the cover.

HA: Mike Masters making a strong start to this match-up, looking really pumped up here.

Ref: 1.........2.......Kick out!

Mike Masters gets up to a vertical base and immediately goes on the offensive once again, rolling Crime Lord onto his front and then nailing a succession of leaping knees up into the back. He then applies a sleeper hold Crime Lord, the Crime Lord rolls up to his feet and spins out of the sleeper hold before taking Masters to the canvas with a Northern Lights suplex.

Crime Lord brings Masters up to his feet, he hits a couple of big right-handed body shots before then clubbing Masters around the side of the head with a left-handed punch. Crime Lord then lifts a boot up into the stomach, Masters lurches over and Crime Lord hits a fisherman’s suplex, bridging over into the cover.

Ref: 1.............2.........Kick out!

Masters forces the shoulder up off the mat, Crime Lord brings Masters to his feet where he hits a couple of European Uppercuts before whipping the former EWF Champion firmly into the corner. Crime Lord then sprints but Masters uses the ropes to springboard over the top rope of the on-rushing Crime Lord, he quickly rolls Crime Lord up into a pin attempt.
HA: Masters using his speed and agility, rather than technical wrestling skills, here against Crime Lord as he knows that is what will be most effective.
Ref: 1..............2........Kick out!

Crime Lord springs up to his feet following the roll-up, he swings at Masters who counters by lifting a knee up into the stomach. Masters quickly bounces off the ropes, hitting Crime Lord with a big swinging neckbreaker. Masters follows this up by running off the ropes and nailing a leaping dropkick to the side of the head. Masters makes the cover.

Ref: 1.............2........Kick out!

Crime Lord gets the shoulder up off the canvas, but Mike Masters is immediately back onto the offensive by hitting a number of fist drops into the face. He then waits for the Crime Lord to rise before reeling off a number of rights and lefts to the head of Crimey who stumbles back, trying to protect himself but can’t really get a block in on any of Masters’s punches.

Masters backs Crime Lord into the ropes where he continues with the punching until the referee is forced to step in. Masters eagerly moves back in as soon as the ref finishes warning him, he connects with a clothesline that flips Crime Lord over the top rope. The International champion lands on the apron, Masters applies a front facelock before dragging Crime Lord forward to rest his legs on the 2nd rope...
HA: Spike DDT!

HE: Masters doing well so far, I can't see it lasting too long though.

Ref: 1..............2...........Kick out!

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 21 Mar 2016, 9:23 pm

Masters rolls up to his feet, he stands over Crime Lord, impatiently waiting for him to rise. He then whips Crimey hard into the corner, Masters follows this up quickly with a shining wizard. Crime Lord slumps down, Masters bounces off the ropes and nails a running facewash kick. Masters then brings Crime Lord slightly away from the corner before going up top...

HA: Masters going high risk...SENTON BOMB!

HE: Risk rewarded for Masters!

Ref: 1..............2.............Kick out!

Crime Lord again kicks out, Mike Masters stands over him allowing Crime Lord to his feet. He scoops him onto his shoulders for a rolling fireman’s carry but Crime Lord manages to drop down the back. He shoves Masters into the ropes, he falls back into the centre of the ring and Crime Lord crashes a huge boot into the skull, sending Masters crashing into the centre of the mat. Cover.
HE: Mistake there from Masters, tried to use a power move on Crime Lord which was never going to work. Crime Lord will dominate from here on in!
Ref: 1.............2.........Kick out!

Crime Lord gets up to his feet, he hauls up Mike Masters and fires in a number of knees to the gut, before whipping Masters into the ropes. On the rebound meets the popular star with a big belly to belly suplex. Masters staggers to his feet and Crime Lord drills him to the mat with a Spinebuster. He covers once more.

Ref: 1.................2...........Kick out!

Masters drives the shoulder up, Crime Lord rolls up to his feet and quickly bounces off the ropes and nails a running splash down onto the top of Masters’ abdomen. Crime Lord then stands waiting for Masters to rise before throwing him down with a suplex. Crime Lord attempts to bridge over but Masters quickly powers out. Crime Lord then locks in an armbar.

HE: Now it is Crime Lord’s turn to show off some of his impressive offensive weapons.
Masters fights up to his feet with the armbar hold still applied, only for Crime Lord to floor him with a huge clothesline. He makes the cover.

Ref: 1.............2...........Kick out!

Crime Lord rolls up to his feet, he retreats to the corner. Masters slowly gets up to his feet, Crime Lord runs in...

HA: SPEAR!

Crime Lord stands over MikeMasters waiting for him to rise, when he does so Crime Lord drives a boot into the gut. He then sets up for a powerbomb only for Masters to counter with a hurracanrana!
Masters ducks another attempted clothesline from Crime Lord and then leaps into the air connecting with a back-cracker. Masters hooks the leg.

HA: Superb counter wrestling from Mike Masters!

Ref: 1..............2..........Kick out!

Masters is slowly up to his feet, Crime Lord rising up at the same time. The two start exchanging blows, only for Masters to manage to block a punch and nail a hip toss. Crime Lord is up to a vertical base and Masters nails an inverted headlock backbreaker, he runs off the ropes...

HA: Boot to the back of the head by Masters!

Ref: 1..............2...........Kick out!

Crime Lord drives the shoulder up, Masters stands over the former world champion before nailing a forward Russian legsweep. Crimey stumbles to his feet, Masters runs the ropes and nails a leaping leg-drop bulldog. He hooks the leg once more.

HA: Masters really taking it to Crimey here. A lot of pent-up anger and frustration being unloaded.
HE: All his own fault though Harold, remember that!

Ref: 1..............2.............Kick out!

Masters rolls to his feet, he nails a series of knees into the back before attempting to apply a sleeper hold. Crime Lord gets to his feet, whipping Masters towards the ropes...

HA: DISASTER KICK! NEW CHAMPION!

Ref: 1....................2..........................Kick out!

Crime Lord gets the shoulder up and Masters beat the mat in frustration. He drags Crime Lord to his feet, setting up for the gringo killer but Crime Lord counters with a back body drop. Masters rolls up, Crimey takes him down with an STO.

He takes a few menacing steps back to the corner...

HE: DRIVE BY!

Ref: 1......................2....................Kick out!

Masters brings the shoulder up and Crime Lord looks skyward in disbelief. Crime Lord is up to his feet, he waits impatiently for Masters to rise before setting up for the Lock n Load...

HA: TORNADO DDT!

HE: WHAT A COUNTER!

Ref: 1......................2.....................Kick out!

Masters is again left to punch the canvas in frustration. He looks up to the heavens in disbelief, and then at the fans with the same expression. He waits for the former world champion to rise. Crime Lord is slowly up to his feet, Masters beckons him on and Crime Lord staggers forward, he goes for a punch that Masters ducks. Masters rolls Crime Lord up...

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 21 Mar 2016, 9:24 pm

Crime Lord rolls all the way through the attempted pin, bringing both men to his feet. He then somehow gets Masters onto his shoulders...

HA: What power!

HE: LOCK N LOAD!

HA: Surely he can’t win this?!

HE: He's going to! Good night Masters, thanks for coming!

Ref: 1......................2........................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Ring Announcer: The winner of this match by way of PINFALL and STILLLL 6CW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION...CRIME LORRDDDDD!

HA: Crime Lord wins, Crime Lord retains the International title!

HE: Mr Jones will be delighted, as I'm sure Crime Lord is too. Crime certainly pays, treachery doesn't Masters, just you remember that!

HA: One hell of a display from Masters, he took that to Crime Lord from the very start of the contest.

HE: Wasn't enough though Harold? Hey who knows, if he had The Forgotten on his side, he might have won. But he'll never get to find out cos he turned their back on them.

*Day of Reckoning goes to a commercial as Crime Lord celebrates*

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 21 Mar 2016, 9:28 pm

*Anthony Grace stands alone outside, out the back of the stadium where no one can be seen, only the noise from the fans inside. Peaceful even with the noise, a detached quiet. He sees Charlotte Grey approach and gives a weak smile

CG: You don't mind, do you Anthony? I know you barely get a moment, but sometimes these little breaks from the rat race give the best insight

*He beckons her over

AG: With manners like that how could I say no my dear? Come, we'll chat like old pals.

*She smiles and he mirrors that, her quick strides bringing her outside with him

CG: Anthony, a big night could get even bigger...are you excited?

AG: Ha! You know, people don't often ask if I still get excited by things. It's all rather business first, thoughts later.

*He stops and ponders

AG: Yes, I think I am. Momentous, crucial and as a tough a challenge as one man can get to take a shot at glory, any one of the 30 men indeed, but I do suppose I came here for this sort of thing really. This really is all on me tonight...

CG: And can you do it?

AG: Why, I'd like to think so!

CG: Even if it comes down to you and the other half of the odd couple?

*Grace smiles wider

AG: That does fit you know! Yes, I think Max is a mature gentleman; more mature these past few months than he has ever been, and he fully understands that this is professional, not personal. Were we to face off with one another I would hope it would be a grand fight, and nothing less.

CG: And one more before l leave you in peace...how far will you go to make sure it is anyone but the Forgotten?

AG: As far as I possibly can. I certainly do not want their run at the top to continue. I'd quite like to win myself. Why not both?

*Grace smiles and turns back to his own thoughts. Charlotte gets the message and leaves, the scene fading.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 21 Mar 2016, 9:34 pm

Match 7
6CW Championship match
Joshua © vs Thunder

HE: What a show it has been so far and we’re not even close to being over

HA: That’s right, we’ve still got Liam Wood taking on EWF Champion Keith Leone and the Gateway to Glory match which could change the career for one lucky superstar on the roster should they outlast their competition. But before both of those we’ve got. The 6CW title on the line as the monster Joshua defends against a real life comic book hero and future of 6CW, Thunder

HE: I give him two minutes, and that’s if he even shows. He took one hell of a beating earlier. This will be like taking candy from a baby from Joshua

Suddenly the arena goes dark and the familiar sound of a heartbeat is heard in the darkness. The beats get steadily quicker as the imposing figure of Joshua emerges from backstage to a chorus of boos. He drags the title at his side dangling from his hand down to the floor and slowly makes his way down to ringside

HE: I can’t recall seeing a more dominant champion in 6CW. I know Adamson broke records before eventually losing to GazzyD, but Joshua disposed of Gazzy with ease and has not looked back since. Whoever stepped up to the plate, he’s defeated. I sometimes wonder if there is a man alive who would be able to take the title from Joshua

HA: It’s not often we agree, but you may have a point. Joshua is dominance personified. In the Oxford English dictionary you look of the word dominant and you’ll see those soulless eyes staring back out at you. But Thunder will give it his all tonight, if there’s one man who doesn’t understand the word quit it’s him. Thunder will carry on fighting as long as he has a pulse. He may be long odds, especially after earlier tonight, but if I was a betting man; my money would be on the challenger here tonight. He’ll rise to the occasion and deal a blow to Jones grip on this company

Joshua climbs in the ring and stares back up toward the stage as the stadium lights come back on. The mood around the fans changes as ‘Heroes are hard to find’ blasts out of the speakers as the fans wait for the challenger

HE: I knew it, coward. The Forgotten taught him a lesson earlier tonight and now he’s done a runner, too afraid to stand up to his fate like a man. What a joke of a man, he aspires to be like all of these geeky comic book heroes but when the going gets tough, Thunder has done a runner

The crowd cheer loudly as Thunder hobbles out to the stage, his mid-section heavily bandaged, head being kept together by staples

HA: You were saying, the heart and courage this kid has is off the scale

Thunder winces in pain as he makes his way from one side of the stage to the other acknowledging the fans cheering him before limping down to the ring eyes fixed on Joshua

HA: Thunder is a warrior, just look at the pain he is in yet still has come out here to take the fight to Joshua. He’s defied doctors’ orders because he knows how big an opportunity this is here tonight. He realises that all these attacks from The Forgotten is because they recognise Thunder as a threat

HE: Rubbish, look at him. Joshua is dominant, he strikes fear in to anybody who steps in the ring against him, and Thunder on the other hand looks like a man on his way to the gallows. He may as well have a huge target painted on him coming out like this

HA: Well we’ll see come the end of this won’t we

The official takes the belt from Joshua and hands it to the timekeeper, signalling for the bell as he does

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 21 Mar 2016, 9:37 pm

HA: Here we go, and what a start from Thunder

The crowd go wild as Thunder charges at Joshua and starts to throw left and right punches, each one finding their mark. Joshua backs in to the corner and pushes Thunder away but the challenger is relentless and returns with another flurry of punches as the champion tries to cover up.

HA: Thunder has started like a house on fire here

Thunder mixes in kicks with his punches as Joshua slumps into the corner seated up against the turnbuckle. Thunder backs away and lines up the champion before running at him

HE: HUGE CLOTHESLINE FROM THE CHAMPION. HE POPPED IN A FLASH AND ALMOST TOOK THUNDER’S HEAD OFF

HA: He’s like a Ferrari engine in the chassis of a tank. Now he’ll slow the pace down to one that suits him more

Thunder slowly makes his way to his feet only for Joshua to knock him straight back down with a head-butt. He staggers up to his feet again and Joshua backs him against the ropes and Irish whips him before sending him flying through the air and down to the mat hard with a big body drop and Joshua goes for the pin

Thunder kicks out and Joshua wraps his hand around his throat and begins to choke him blatantly in front of the official

HA: come on ref, get a grip of this

Joshua drags Thunder up and throws him in to the corner of the ring with ease before closing in and burying his knee deep in the mid-section. He whips him with force in to the opposite corner and clotheslines thunder down to the mat as he bounces off the turnbuckle

HE: Joshua got him here

HA: Have to do more than this to keep Thunder down

Joshua drags Thunder across the ring toward the ropes and ties him up in the second and top ropes leaving him defenceless. The referee tries to reason with the champion but Joshua clearly ignores him and begins to drive his fist into the skull of Thunder over and over opening up the stitches in his head. As he does he looks at the blood trickling through his fingers, almost mesmerised, before hitting a big boot to the head of Thunder which knocks him free of the ropes but leaves him crashing to the outside

HE: Beginning of the end this now. Joshua like a shark that smells blood

Joshua drops to the mat and rolls out of the ring to the outside. He stalks Thunder as he crawls toward the steps to lift himself to his feet and as he does Joshua drives him back in to the crowd barrier. Thunder collapses to the floor as Joshua rolls in and out of the ring to restart the officials count. He closes in on Thunder but is caught off guard with a kick to the gut. He goes for him again and Thunder catches him with another kick. Joshua begins to get frustrated and rounds and runs at Thunder

HA: OH MY GOD! THUNDER EVADES JOSHUA AND SENDS HIM FLYING THROUGH THE BARRIER! WHAT IMPACT AND THE CHAMPION IS DOWN

Thunder slowly gets to his feet and immediately pulls Joshua to his feet and drags him towards the ring rolling him back inside. He climbs on to the ring apron and hits a springboard leg drop and hooks the leg of Joshua for the cover

HE: Joshua kicking out immediately, easily

Thunder stays on the offensive straight away mounting Joshua and driving a number of big right hands to the side of the champions head.

Thunder gets up and waits as Joshua gets to his feet. He connects with a dropkick which rocks the champ, and then hits a second but Joshua stays standing. Thunder quickly exits to the apron and climbs to the top rope as Joshua staggers in the centre of the ring

HA: INCOMING.....LOOK AT THE HANG TIME

Camera flashes go off around the crowd as Thunder jumps through the air and takes Joshua down with a cross body and hooks the leg

Joshua throws his arm in the air to break the pin and Thunder gets back to his feet and climbs up to the top rope again. He motions for Joshua to do the same and as he does

HA: SPRINGBOARD MOONSAULT....ARE YOU KIDDING ME. WHAT A MOVE. WE MIGHT HAVE A NEW CHAMP

HE: He’d be so lucky

Thunder quickly gets up and paces impatiently for Joshua to get to his feet. As he does he grabs him from behind and sets him in position for a Russian leg sweep

HE: The champ elbows free

HA: OH. COME ON!

The crowd boo loudly as after getting free Joshua rakes the eyes which goes unnoticed by the official. Thunder blindly stumbles around the ring and in to the waiting grasp of the champion

HE: What an uppercut, knocks Thunder straight down to the mat

Joshua backs against the ropes and connects with a running leg drop before hooking the leg for the cover

Thunder gets his shoulder up and Joshua gets up to his feet only to drop straight back down connecting a head-butt across the chest and continues to do this until the official orders him to back away. Thunder sits up to catch his breath as the official checks on him but the champion brushes past and knocks him back down to the mat with a kick to the side of the head.

Joshua climbs up to the second rope and then jumps squashing Thunder with senton and hooks the leg again

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 21 Mar 2016, 9:37 pm

HA: Shoulder up from Thunder....just

Joshua pulls himself to his feet and begins to stalk Thunder. He grabs him up and lifts him to his feet before dropping him straight back down with a Russian leg sweep of his own

Thunder kicks out again to the annoyance of the champion who drags him up to his feet. He wraps his hands around the neck of Thunder and throws him in to the corner of the ring.

Thunder tries to put up a fight but is quickly overpowered by Joshua as he rains down with big haymaker punches and then whips him in to the opposite corner, Thunder runs up the ropes

HA: THUNDER GONNA FLY....MOONSA....

HE: WHAT STRENGTH FROM THE CHAMP, HE CATCHES HIM MID AIR IN TO THE SHOULDER BREAKER

Joshua lifts down and grabs Thunder up by the hair. He delivers several measured head-butts to the where he opened the stitches earlier as a river of crimson flows down Thunders face.

Joshua whips him against the ropes and then drops him with a tilt a whirl backbreaker and stays across him for the pin

HA: Thunder kicks out again, but I got to figure that’s instinct

HE: It’s only a matter of time

Joshua stares a hole through the referee who shies away in the corner of the ring. He waits as Thunder slowly gets to his feet and then kicks him in the stomach and goes in to a suplex position, he lifts him and stalls

HE: impressive power again from the champ, and you can only imagine what this is doing to Thunder, he’ll be a little bit light headed after this

A pool of blood forms on the canvas as it pours from the head of Thunder before Joshua drops him down to the mat in to a Brainbuster

HE: Now this is it, another successful defence for the most dominant champ of our time

3…………………

HA: SERIOUSLY?

HE: HOW DOES HE DO IT?

The crowd cheer wildly as Thunder throws his arm in the air at the last second and Joshua grabs him by the head and slams it repeatedly into the canvas before rubbing Thunder’s face through the pool of his own blood.

Joshua exits the ring to the apron and climbs to the top rope as he waits for Thunder to get to his feet, arching his arm back

HE: Joshua readying for the flying clothesline here

HA: YES!!!

The crowd go wild as Thunder gets to his feet and quickly collapses against the ropes throwing the champion off balance and crotches him on the top rope

HA: Here’s your opening Thunder

Thunder slowly pulls himself back to his feet as Joshua tries to regain his feet on the top rope

HA: THUNDERCLAP!!

HE: BUT THUNDER IS IN NO SHAPE TO CAPITALISE

The ring is shaking following the rock bottom from the top rope leaving both men down. Thunder drags himself over enough to drape his arm across the chest of Joshua

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 21 Mar 2016, 9:38 pm

HA: NEW CHAMP

HE: NOT SO FAST. REFEREE SIGNALS TWO

Thunder crawls to the corner of the ropes and pulls himself to his feet as Joshua gets up in the middle of the ring. Joshua charges at Thunder who dives out the way leaving the champion cashing in to the turnbuckles and Thunder quickly rolls him up

Joshua kicks out and quickly gets to his feet only to be met with an enzaguri and he collapses o the mat. Eyes glazed over

HA: The champ is out cold. Come on Thunder

HA: NOO! HOW CLOSE WAS THAT?

Thunder holds his head in his hands at the close fall before getting back to his feet and motions for Joshua to do the same, as he does he runs at him and clotheslines him over the top rope to the outside of the ring. Joshua lands on his feet and trips Thunder up dragging him under the bottom rope, he tries to take advantage of him with an uppercut but Thunder blocks it and rocks the champion with a number of forearm strikes

HA: Thunder has the champ reeling here, who’d have thought this after what The Forgotten put him through earlier?

Thunder grabs Joshua by the head and tries to drag him toward the steel steps but Joshua halts him with a knee to the gut and then he whips him with force and Thunder bounces off the steel ring post. Joshua straight away goes after the challenger and lifts him to his feet before whipping him in to the steps. The champ closes in on him and drives the head of Thunder in to the steps before rolling him back in the ring. He pulls himself on to the apron and climbs back to the top rope and waits for thunder to get to his feet

HE: Flying clothesline connects this time

Thunder gets his shoulder off the mat again. Joshua drags him to his feet furiously and kicks him in the mid-section before ripping him through the air and throwing him into the corner of the ring against the turnbuckles with a powerbomb

HE: wow....we’re done

HA: NO WE’RE NOT!!!!

Joshua qets to his feet and backs the official in to the corner who insists it was a two count. Joshua turns his attentions back to thunder who is struggling to get to his feet and he pulls him toward him and picks him up in to a bear hug.

HE: Good work by the champ, Thunder may be stupid enough to kick out of everything, this could see him pass out through the pain. God only knows the damage caused to the ribs earlier and this isn’t going to do them any good

Joshua shakes Thunder from side to side trying to literally shake the fight out of him, and it looks to work as he quickly seems to fade. The official checks for the submission and lifts Thunder’s arm in the air and it falls straight back down to his side

HE: That’s one

The official lifts the arm for a second time and it again falls

HE: Another one like that and this is done

HA: Come on Thunder, listen to these fans shouting your name

The official lifts Thunder’s arm for a third time

HE: JOSHUA WINS

HA: NO HE DOESN’T! THUNDER IS FIGHTING BACK

Thunder’s arm drops and immediately shoots straight back in the air. It punches the sky in rhythm of the crowd’s chants and Thunder starts to show signs of fight again. He begins to punch away at the head of Joshua, eventually breaking the submission and thunder is free, he bounces off the ropes and connects with a clothesline, followed by a second

HA: Thunder winding up for a third clothesline here

HE: GO TO HELL! WHAT A CHOKESLAM. THUNDER IS BEATEN

HE: HOW? HOW DOES HE DO IT? HOW DOES HE KEEP KICKING OUT?

HA: even I thought this was over then

Joshua grabs Thunder and lifts him to his feet, he drags him toward the ropes and drapes him across the middle rope before planting him face first in to the mat with a hanging DDT and hooks the leg again

HE: SERIOUSLY.......IS THIS GUY EVEN HUMAN?

HA: INSANE...THE HEART OF THUNDER IS ON ANOTHER LEVEL. ALTHOUGH I DID SAY HE’LL NEVER QUIT

Joshua shows a rare sign of frustration as he pulls at his hair taking out big chunks at a time and then gets to his feet. He climbs to the top rope and looks down at the challenger motionless in the middle of the ring

HE: DUMBSTRU........

HA: NOBODY HOME

Thunder rolls out of the way as Joshua flies through the air and comes crashing down inadvertently head-butting the canvas. He rolls out of the ring straight away

HE: Very clever from the champion, while Thunder might not be in a state to make a pin fall, even if he was he can’t pin Joshua on the outside.

Joshua pulls himself up on the outside of the ring

HA: INCOMING

The crowd go wild as Thunder appears from nowhere taking Joshua out with a suicide dive. He gets to his feet and works the crowd as the cheer even louder and Thunder makes for the foreign announce table, emptying it of its contents.

HA: How Thunder is still going I don’t know.

HE: I can’t believe it myself to be honest. Did not expect this would be still going on now

Joshua slowly gets to his feet and Thunder drags him over to the announce table and drives his head against it. Joshua is really groggy and can’t block the contact as his head repeatedly gets knocked against the desk before Thunder finally rolls him on to the table

HA: Hold on a minute, what does he have in his mind here?

HE: I don’t know but the referee needs to put a stop to it

Thunder rolls back in the ring and climbs to the top rope, he points to the heavens and the crowd knows what’s coming

Crowd: VIVA LA RAZA

HA: OH MY GOD!!!!!!

Thunder flies through the air and comes crashing down through both Joshua and the announce table with the frog splash

HA: HE MUST HAVE BROKEN THE CHAMP IN TWO THERE

HE: At what avail though? He needs to get him back in to the ring to make the cover

Thunder climbs out of the wreckage and lifts the limp body of the champ to his feet and drags him towards the ring. He rolls him side and follows suit quickly hooking the leg for the pin

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 21 Mar 2016, 9:38 pm

HA: HOW IS THAT NOT THREE?

HE: FOOT ON THE ROPES! ROOKIE ERROR THAT BY THUNDER AND BRILLIANT BY JOSHUA

Thunder sits up and is pleading with the referee for the three count who points at the foot on the ropes. Thunder hits the mat in frustration and then quickly composes himself. He drags Joshua up to his feet and kicks him in the mid-section and connects with a snap suplex

HE: I hate this

HA: The move or the fact your so called unbeatable champ could be on the verge of losing?

HE: Don’t be silly, the move of course. He can bore off with his three amigos

Ha: Hang on there are more amigos.......four.....five........six.......seven..........SEVEN SUPLEXES. JOSHUA DOESN’T KNOW WHERE HE IS. THUNDER COULD BE CHAMP

HE: THANK GOD HE GOT THAT SHOULDER UP!

Thunder reaches down and drags Joshua up to his feet and over in to the corner of the ring, he twists his arm in to the armbar and then climbs to the top rope

HA: Looking for some old school action here

HE: DISQUALIFY HIM

As Thunder comes crashing down from the top rope the official is dragged in between and bares the brunt of the contact knocking him down.

HA: what are you on about.....Disqualify him my backside. Joshua dragged the official in front of him. I’ve never know Joshua to have to stoop to fighting dirty, testament to Thunder that

Thunder goes to check on the official as Joshua collapses to the canvas having took some of the contact from Old School. Thunder turns his attentions back to Joshua and reaches down to lift him up

HA: uh-oh

As he reaches down, Joshua’s hand shoots up and grabs Thunder around the neck, he sits up and then makes his way to his feet. Thunder tries to break the grip of Joshua but is unable to

HA: Hold on a minute, Joshua is choking the life out of Thunder here, this isn’t legal

HE: I’d say tell the official but you can’t after Thunder assaulted him

HA: Somebody do something

Thunder fades pretty quickly as he struggles to take in oxygen as a second official runs from backstage, as he hits the ring Joshua rips Thunder up through and plants him in the middle of the ring with a chokeslam

HA: HE KICKED OUT.......I DON’T KNOW HOW BUT HE DID

Joshua gets to his feet and climbs to the top rope

HE: WHY WON’T HE JUST GO AWAY?

Thunder jumps up, surely running on adrenaline by now and catches Joshua with a springboard drop kick. He climbs up after him and sets him in position for the Thunderclap again

HA: OH MY GOD!!!!!

HE: I don’t believe that…………..

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 21 Mar 2016, 9:51 pm

MB: Ladies and gentlemen, the winner........AND STILL 6CW HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION.......JOSSHHHHHHUAAAAAAAAAAA

The crowd boo loudly as Joshua is handed his title and replays show the ending of the match. Joshua elbows free and then drives Thunder down to the mat with a chokeslam from the top rope and finishes him off with the dumbstruck head-butt for the three

HA: What a battle that was, I don’t think Joshua expected it to be so difficult but what a true testament to Thunder, especially after the beating he took earlier on

HE: I’m sure like me; Mr Jones is backstage breathing a huge sigh of relief. Thunder would not give up

HA: This crowd are on their feet. The champ knows he was just in the hardest battle of his life

HE: But he is still standing Harold

For all the plaudits that Thunder will get we need to remember that Joshua was able to withstand it all and still leave with his championship belt

HA: The man is a monster Henry no doubt but Thunder has shown tonight he can push him all the way and who knows what would have happened if Thunder had been at 100%. Remember Thunder has already fought once tonight

The man is inhuman

HE: He has proved me wrong tonight Harold. I will hold my hands up. That was one hell of a match

HA: And we still have the EWF Championship match and the Gateway to Glory to come

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 21 Mar 2016, 10:03 pm

*The crowd pop as we see the figure of Keith Leone leaning against a corridor wall. He raises his head and over walks Charlotte Grey.

KL: Yeah, don't ask, we can speak, fire away

*Charlotte seems somewhat affronted but carries on regardless

CG: Well, after that, one hero down...are you 6CW's last hope?

*Leone ponders the question and sighs.

KL: I'm just the last gunslinger with a belt is all. We ain't your heroes, we're just honest men fighting a battle for a company. I'm not out on the street, I'm not saving lives. But I'll fight like it's mine on the line.

CG: Regardless, it is all on your shoulders to stop the Forgotten now. Is that pressure overwhelming?

KL: Pressure? I hold a world title; every single night is full of pressure. And I'm going out there to have one hell of a fight with a sorry, misguided idiot who is nearly as skilled in that ring as he thinks he is. But I'm better, and I've got that one thing he cannot call on...I've got honour.

CG: Will that be enough?

*Leone looks Grey dead in the eye

KL: All those revolutionaries’ best hope so...

*The scene fades on Leone's worried face

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Mr Jones is stood backstage with Charles Kramer watching the show on a big screen. Kramer turns the feed off with a remote control and turns to Jones

CK: One down, two to go?

Jones smiles
MJ: I know you have your doubts Charles

Kramer remains silent

MJ: You think I don’t see; that I don’t hear everything that goes on here?

I know full well the kind of man that you are Charles; it is for that very reason that I hired you. But I will remind you once more of what or should I say who your priority is here in 6CW

Kramer stares straight ahead
MJ: Irrespective of what people think. I have never been more in control of this company so I will give you some healthy advice as a man who has been an acquaintance of yours for some time, this comes from me as that man and not as the man who pays your bills and keeps you relevant

Jones goes close to Kramer and whispers in his ear through gritted teeth
MJ: Remember what happened to Nate to Andrews to Magnusson…..

DO NOT challenge me Charles. Everyone can be replaced….

Jones walks away leaving Kramer alone in the corridor

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

*Slumped backstage is Thunder, settled in a heap against a wall in the corridors. Blood and sweat drip all over him and his head is in his hands; he does not notice Charlotte Grey approaching

CG: Thunder, could we have a quick moment?

*Thunder’s head snaps up and he quickly forces on a smile when he sees who is speaking

T: Is a moment ever quick, Charlotte? If we remember it forever then does it really ever end?

*Charlotte, used to Thunder’s oddities, takes this in her stride, but the faltering smile cannot be entirely concealed as Thunder slowly gets to his feet

CG: You don’t quite look 100%, Thunder, to say the least

*Thunder wipes his brow

T: I would not have expected so at the start of the evening, but as long as I can reach it for a few moments tonight then all is not lost

CG: So, you’re entering the Gateway to Glory..?

*Now a real smile, full of true happiness comes across his face

T: Oh, I’m not done Charlotte, far from it…

Jones thinks that was the end, this is only the beginning. We are taking the fight right to him

I’ll be in there, and I will make sure this night ends with hope, mark my words. Remember.

Anything is possible!

*Thunder winces and a hand shoots to his knee as we go back to ringside

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 21 Mar 2016, 10:15 pm

Ring Announcer: Ladies and Gentleman..the following match is scheduled for ONE FALL and is for the EWF WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE!

HA: That's right folks, we really are treating you this evening with Day of Reckoning. Having just seen Joshua retain the 6CW World Title against Thunder in an epic contest, we now see Thunder's former best friend Liam Wood looks to win the EWF World Title.

HE: But it's certainly not going to be easy for Liam Wood this evening, as he finds himself up against Keith Leone.

HA: However, we know that Wood has the backing of Mr Jones and The Forgotten, and that is a very powerful tool indeed.

HE: That's if Wood needs it of course, he's been in absolutely superb form over the past few months, ever since he saw the light and turned his back on these fans in favour of personal glory.

HA: That's not always a fail-safe tactic, Leone has shown time and time again just what it means to have the support of these fans.

Ring Announcer: Introducing first...hailing from Hereford, England and weighing in at 235lbs...he is the WORLD EATER...LIAM WOOD!!!

The lights go out as Revival Mode by Every Time I Die blasts from the speakers, suddenly a single spotlight appears on the stage revealing Liam Wood stood there wearing his World Eater biker style cut. Wood remains under the atmospheric blue light continuing to stand on the stage soaking in the boos of the fans. Wood then swaggers to the ring as the spotlight follows his every footstep, Wood ignores the fans but clearly enjoys their need to get his attention. Wood reaches the ring and rolls in under the bottom rope before standing in the middle of the ring. After another pause with Wood staring down the ramp, the lights return to normal.

HA: Not many signs of nerves there with Liam Wood, considering how long it has been since he competed for a world title.

HE: What the hell has he got to be nervous about? This is a man seemingly chosen to lead the new wave of The Forgotten, he's come out on top in a brutal feud with Dicey Reilly and now he gets to fight for a world title belt that we know means so much to him. He's got every reason to be confident.

HA: Maybe so, but pressure does strange things to you, it makes you go for moves that you'd never normally attempt.

HE: There isn't many moves that Wood can't perform.

Ring Announcer: And NOWWWW...hailing from Bristol, England and weighing in at 230lbs...the REIGNING AND DEFENDING EWF WORLD CHAMPION...KEITH LEONNEEEEEE!

"Limowreck" blares out around the arena and the crowd go absolutely crazy for the arrival of Keith Leone. He walks out onto the stage in his trademark hooded checkered shirt. The hood covers much of Leone's face as he makes his way down the ramp, tagging the hands of a few fans. Leone rolls into the ring, he gets to his feet and lifts the hood up to stare down at Wood, as he adjusts the EWF Title that is rested upon his shoulder.

HA: Now here is a man with experience of the big stage. Leone has fought for world titles here in 6CW, in 6WF. He's used to Main Eventing, he's used to competing for world titles.

HE: Some would call it experience, some would call it past-it. Wood is the new era here, Leone has been great but how is he going to live with someone like the World Eater?

HA: Don't be so damn ridiculous, Leone is perhaps one of the greatest champions in this company's history, and certainly the one with the most heart and fight.

HE: Well, he'll need all of that tonight.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Keith Leone and Liam Wood circle the ring, and Wood smirks back at Leone. Eventually they go in for a lock-up, and Wood is quick to apply a hammerlock hold on Keith Leone. The EWF Champion then fights back with a series of huge elbows into the side of the head, forcing Wood to release the hold. Leone puts Wood into a side headlock, and then takes him down to the mat, into a seated rear chinlock.

HA: A little bit of kidology from Leone early on there, showing Wood that if he wants a technical match, he's more than happy to oblige.

Wood fights up to his feet, and then counters the chinlock with a big jawbreaker. Leone falls back into the ropes, Wood whips him across the ring but Leone counters with a flying forearm on the rebound. Wood rolls up to his feet, and Leone takes him down to the canvas with a swinging neckbreaker. Cover.

Leone drags Liam Wood up to his feet by the head, firing in a number of body shots on the World Eater. Wood stumbles back into the corner, Leone unloads with a flurry of punches until Wood manages to get a block in. He drives a boot into the stomach, before throwing Leone into the turnbuckles. Wood then fires in a series of short, sharp jabs to the head and face of the EWF Champ.

HE: You want to talk about kidology, there's Liam Wood showing that he'll go to the trenches and brawl with Leone if needs be.

Wood allows Leone to stagger forward out of the corner before driving him head-first into the mat with a swinging reverse STO. Wood makes the cover.

Wood gets to his feet and he allows the EWF Champion to get to his knees before applying a double underhook hold on Leone. He drags him to his feet and then slings him across the ring with a double underhook suplex. Leone rolls up to his feet and Wood bounces off the ropes, taking down Leone with a big boot to the side of the head. He makes a cover.

Ref: 1................2...........Kick out!

Leone again forces the shoulder up. Liam Wood goes on the attack, stomping away on the back of Leone's head, before bouncing off the ropes and connecting with a leaping knee drop down into the back of the head. He then applies a seated full nelson hold on the EWF Champion.

HA: Wood started this match off at a fast pace, demonstrating his full arsenal of offence.

HE: In terms of pure wrestling ability, I think Wood may be the most gifted competitor in this company. He deserves to be world champion.

Keith Leone fights up to his feet in a full nelson hold, and he is then driven into the canvas by Wood with a full nelson slam. Leone sits up, Wood bounces off the ropes and connects with a flying knee to the face. Wood covers.

Ref: 1...............2...........Kick out!

Liam Wood drags Keith Leone up to his feet and attempts to hit him with a DDT, but Leone spins his way out of the hold and then throws Wood down with a hip toss. Wood rolls up to his feet startled and Leone knocks him down with a short-arm clothesline. Wood rolls up and Leone shows him how it's done, booting Wood in the stomach and then driving him down into the mat with a snap DDT. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..................2..............Kick out!

Leone locks in an armbar hold on Liam Wood, dragging him up to a vertical base and Irish whipping him into the corner. Leone runs towards the corner, connecting with a big stinger splash. Wood slumps down, and Leone is now in a situation that he thrives in. He piles punches down into the top of Wood's head until the referee is forced to step in, dragging Leone back to loud boos from the crowd.

Wood gets up to his feet, he stumbles towards the middle of the ring and Leone hits him with a side slam, driving him down into the mat. He covers.

Keith Leone gets to his feet, and he allows Wood to his feet. He Irish whips him into the ropes, connecting with a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker. Leone then goes to the apron, waiting for Wood to rise. When the former EWF Champion gets to his feet, the current one meets him with a flying forearm smash. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.......................2..................Kick out!

Wood forces the shoulder up. Leone drags him to his feet, hitting kicks to the face before going for a piledriver, but Wood counters with a big back body drop. Leone rolls up to his feet, Wood grabs him by the waist and throws him across the ring with a gutwrench suplex. Leone rolls up to his feet and Wood boots him in the stomach before nailing a gutwrench powerbomb! Cover.

HA: A real back and forth contest here between Leone and Wood, two very evenly matched competitors.

HE: I expect Wood to press home his advantage now.

Ref: 1.................2................Kick out!

Liam Wood drives stomps down into the abdomen of Keith Leone, before hauling him to his feet and Irish whipping him to the corner. Wood sprints in, hitting a shining wizard but into the abdomen rather than the head. He then pulls Leone forward from the corner, before slinging him down into the canvas with a belly to belly suplex, diving over into the cover attempt at the same time.

Ref: 1.................2.............Kick out!

Leone forces the shoulder up off the canvas. Liam Wood again drags Leone up to his feet, this time holding his arms across the chest. Wood drives a number of knees up into the stomach, before throwing Leone down with a tiger suplex. Leone again rolls back into the corner, Liam Wood sprints in and crashes a helluva kick into the head of the current EWF Champion. Cover.

HE: This is incredibly impressive from Liam Wood, we mentioned just how much the EWF Title means to him. This is a man who came from that federation during the merger, he walked into this company as champion and he wants that belt back.

Liam Wood clambers onto the body of Leone, and then fires a number of huge punches down into the head. Wood is absolutely unrelenting in the way he reins punches down into the head of Leone, drawing blood from the EWF Champion. Eventually he is forced to roll away by the referee, who gives Wood a warning for using a closed fist and failing to break the count.

Leone stumbles groggily up to his feet, Wood kicks him in the stomach and then lifts him onto his shoulders, before driving him down into the canvas with a big powerbomb. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...................2..................Kick out!

HA: Wood getting ever closer to re-claiming that title belt!

HE: Keith Leone needs to find something here, and quickly.

Wood goes onto the attack once again, hitting knees into the back of the head once more. He then applies the double underhook hold, dragging Leone up to a vertical base...

HE: MANSON DRIVER...

HA: Countered by Leone, back body drop!

Leone gets the counter, yet he is the man who falls back into the ropes. Liam Wood gets to his feet, running at the EWF Champion who out of desperation pulls down the top rope and sends Liam Wood flying. Leone falls back to the middle of the ring, he looks at Wood stirring...

HA: No Keith, don't do it, it's not worth the risk...

HE: Here we go...

HA: SUICIDE DIVE CONNECTS! LEONE GOES HIGH RISK, AND HE GETS BIG REWARD!

Leone's suicide dive launches Wood back first into the announce table and he crashes into the announce table. Leone slowly gets to his feet, and he picks up Wood, launching him into the announce table once again. Wood is then dragged to his feet by Leone, rolling him under the bottom rope. Leone gets onto the ring apron, before sentoning over the top rope down onto Wood. He covers.

HA: That's what Leone is all about, he has always been willing to put his body on the line to get what he needs and that is just another example of that.

Last edited by Mat on Tue 05 Jul 2016, 10:14 am; edited 1 time in total

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 21 Mar 2016, 10:43 pm

HE: It'll cost him at some point.

HA: Oh damn it, what is he doing out here?!

Mr Jones walks out onto the stage, and then down to the ramp. He is stood on the outside of the ring, and he motions to the referee that he needs to keep the match inside the ring.

HE: He's got a point you know Harold.

HA: He does, but I'm sure the referee knows that. There's absolutely no need for him to be out here.

The EWF champion slowly gets to his feet, staring down at Jones for a moment as he waits for Wood to rise before running in and connecting with a knee-lift facebuster. Wood jolts back, Leone bounces off the ropes, past Wood and then plants him with a one-handed bulldog. He covers.

Ref: 1...................2.................Kick out!

Wood forces the shoulder up off the canvas. Keith Leone hauls him to his feet, crashing a number of forearm smashes to the back. Leone follows that with a dropkick to the back of the head, which sends Wood into the corner. Keith Leone sprints in, hitting another dropkick, this time into the back.

Leone then grabs Wood by the waist, dragging him away from the corner and nailing a German suplex. He keeps the hold applied, before nailing a second German suplex, bridging over into the pin attempt.

Keith Leone rolls Wood onto his front, before connecting with a series of knees down into the back. He then drags Wood up to his feet, whipping him into the ropes. Wood attempts a crossbody block to curb the momentum but Leone catches him and drives Wood down with a backbreaker. The World Eater rolls to his feet, Leone scoops Wood up onto his shoulders and delivers a powerslam. He covers.

Ref: 1................2...............Kick out!

Leone applies an armbar hold on Liam Wood, dragging him to his feet and Irish whipping him across the ring. Leone hits a double leg takedown, he then locks in a sharpshooter!

HA: Leone going down the submission route and he's certainly targeted the back in recent exchanges, intelligent wrestling from Leone. That element of his style is under-rated.

Leone leans back on the sharpshooter hold, applying more pressure to the back of Liam Wood. He lets out a yell of pain as Leone wrenches back further on the hold.

The crowd are chanting Leone's name as he leans back further, sweat and blood mixing into one on his face. Wood is clawing at the canvas as Jones watches on from the outside intensely. The referee asks the question of Wood, but he shakes his head. Wood continues to edge closer and closer to the ropes...

HE: YES! Wood's got the ropes! Thank god!

Leone continues to wrench back on the hold until breaking just before the 5 count. He waits for Wood to rise, before kicking him in the stomach. He then nails a pull-down piledriver. Cover.

Ref: 1...................2.....................Kick out!

Wood manages to get the shoulder up just in time. Keith Leone drags him up to his feet, and slings Wood over his shoulders. He sets up for his Tombstone Piledriver finisher but Wood manages to drop the back.

Leone turns around, Wood runs at him...

HE: WHAT A MOVE!

HA: THE PYSCHO CRUSHER!

HE: HOW THE HELL DID HE LEAP THAT HIGH?!

HA: THAT COULD BE IT!

Ref: 1.....................2..........................Kick out!

Leone gets the shoulder up just in time, much to the relief of the capacity crowd in the met life stadium. Liam Wood slowly gets to his feet, he waits for Leone to rise before firing in a series of punches to the face. He knocks Leone into the ropes and Wood unloads with a flurry of short-arm jabs to the head and body of Leone until the referee steps in

Wood protests furiously with the ref as Leone slowly staggers forward. Wood kicks him in the stomach and then connects with a double arm DDT. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..................2...............Kick out!

Leone drives the shoulder up off the canvas. Liam Wood waits for him to rise before Irish whipping him into the ropes, he then connects with a flapjack on the rebound. Wood goes to the top rope, he waits for Leone to rise before launching himself off and connecting with a flying lariat.

Wood then walks towards the opposite corner. He then climbs to the top rope, waiting for the EWF Champion to rise before leaping off and connecting with a missile dropkick. He covers again.

Ref: 1..................2................Kick out!

HE: Liam Wood back on top now, he really is pulling out all the stops.

HA: I think he's beginning to get frustrated though Harold.

Wood places a hand around the throat of Leone, choking him out on the canvas. He lets go just before the 5 count, and then goes back to choking Leone out. He lifts him to his feet and then connects with a chokeslam backbreaker. He makes the cover.

Ref: 1...................2..................Kick out!

Leone gets the shoulder up off the canvas. Wood hauls him to his feet, then connecting with a boot to the stomach. He lifts Wood onto his shoulders, setting up for the lung-blower...

HA: HURRACANRANA FROM LEONE!

Wood stumbles up to his feet, and Leone flattens him with a discus clothesline. Leone doesn't cover, instead choosing to go up to the top rope..

HE: What is Leone thinking here?

HA: Elbow drop, we've seen him try this before...

HE: Nope...

HA: OH WOW!

HE: SHOOTING STAR PRESS FROM KEITH LEONE! WHAT A MOVE!

Ref: 1.....................2..............................Kick out!

Wood gets the shoulder up just in time. Leone slowly stirs up to his feet, and Wood joins him fairly soon after. Leone goes for the superkick, but Wood bats the leg away and smirks, only for Leone to spin all the way around and connect with a spinning shoot kick to the abdomen. He applies a double underhook hold...

HA: MANSON DRIVER!

HE: USING WOOD'S OWN MOVE AGAINST HIM!

Ref: 1.......................2.............................

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 21 Mar 2016, 11:05 pm

HA: KICK OUT!

HE: YOU TALK ABOUT LEONE'S DETERMINATION, WHAT ABOUT WOOD?!

Leone pounds the canvas in frustration. He then drags Liam Wood up to his feet, again he sets up for the Tombstone Piledriver but again Wood drops down the back. Leone spins around...

HA: CONCUSS KICK!

HE: THE TABLES HAVE TURNED! INCREDIBLE!

Ref: 1............................2...........................................Kick out!

HA: LEONE WITH THE SHOULDER UP!

HE: THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE!

This time it is Wood who is left to look exasperated. He drags up Keith Leone, and then throws him across the ring with the final cut suplex. Leone sits up, Wood runs in and nails a neck snap. He then goes to the top rope...

HA: High risk for Wood this time...

HE: AND AGAIN IT'S SUCCESSFUL!

HA: MACHO MAN ELBOW DROP!

Ref: 1..........................2.....................Kick out!

Leone again drives the shoulder up off the canvas. Wood gets to his feet, he walks to the corner and then climbs up to the top rope. He dives off...

HE: PSYCHO CRUSH...

HA: LEONE ROLLS AWAY!

Wood manages to land on his feet as Leone rolls away just in time. He ends his momentum in the corner, turning around and running towards Leone who is propped up against the ropes...

HA: CONCUSS KICK!

HE: THAT HAS TO BE IT!

Ref: 1................................2...........................................Foot on the rope!

HE: Incredible ring awareness from Liam Wood, absolutely tremendous know-how!

HA: Leone thought that was it. He thought it was all over!

Leone and Wood are both flat out on the mat, staring up to the heavens. The crowd are chanting Leone's name as both men get up to their feet. The duo begin exchanging huge punches in the middle of the ring, slugging it out. The crowd cheer every shot of Leone, with every Wood punch roundly booed. The crowd's cheers get louder as Leone pummels shots into the head of Wood...

HA: This is the situation that Leone thrives in.

Leone pounds away at the head of Wood and then runs off the ropes...

HE: COUNTER!

HA: THE WORLD EATER! THE WORLD EATER!

HE: THIS IS IT! THIS HAS TO BE IT!

Ref: 1.....................................2..................................................Kick out!

HE: HOW THE HELL DID HE DO THAT?!

HA: HE KICKED OUT! LEONE KICKED OUT! THIS IS AMAZING FROM KEITH LEONE!

The crowd are in awe before bursting into wild cheers as the ref signals two. The camera shows Jones on the outside, looking exasperated before showing a similar expression on the face of Liam Wood.

Wood then lifts up Leone, kicking him in the gut...

HA: This has to be it, if this doesn't finish Leone, I don't know what will..

HE: Lining up the Manson Driver, Wood's original finisher in EWF...

HA: Leone going for the back body drop, Leone going for the counter!

HE: WOOD BLOCKS, KNEE TO THE FACE...

HA: MANSON DRIVER!

Ref: 1................................2............................................3!

Ding, Ding!

HA: IT'S OVER! IT'S FINALLY OVER!

HE: I DON'T BELIEVE IT! I DON'T BELIEVE WHAT I'VE JUST SEEN!

HA: IT'S ALL OVER! HE HAS DONE THE UNTHINKABLE!

Ring Announcer: Ladies and Gentleman...the WINNER OF THIS MATCH by way of PINFALLLLL and yourrrrrrrrrrr NEEWWWWWWW EWF CHAMPION OF THE WORLD.....LIAAAMMMM WOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDD!

*The crowd descend into loud boos as Liam Wood is announced as the winner, Jones is applauding wildly on the outside as Wood lays on the mat, part in exhaustion, part taking in the moment. The referee is passed the EWF Title, Wood slowly gets to his feet and the ref passes him the EWF Title.

Wood clutches the belt to his chest, as the referee raises his arm in victory. Wood is then left to hold the belt aloft himself, he looks down to Jones, smiles and nods as Jones returns the gesture.

HA: The title is back in the hands of The Forgotten, and that is a fact I begrudge. But I can't begrudge Liam Wood that victory, what an incredible display, what a match.

HE: Liam Wood has finally returned to the top of the mountain, he has finally returned to where he belongs. And all it took was a bit of enlightenment, to see that these fans mean nothing, to focus on himself. Maybe his old pal Thunder should think about that.

HA: Different approaches work for different people. I have no doubt Wood would have got here again if he hadn't turned on the fans...

HE: They turned on him Harold, remember that!

HA: I didn't think he'd do it. I didn't think he could manage this. In fact, when Leone kept forcing that shoulder up, I thought it wasn't meant to be.

HE: Wood had to go to new levels, he had to find a mindset that he'd never been in before, but he got there and now he has that EWF Title back around his waist. That title which meant everything to him, a belt synonymous with him.

HA: Let's not pretend that title belt didn't mean everything to Keith Leone. He knew what a big weapon it was in this war, and he will be devastated to lose it. But Leone will be back, we can be sure about that.

HE: No denying that Harold, Keith Leone showed everything that he represents tonight. Guts, fight, determination and a whole lorry-load of talent. It was just written in the stars for Liam Wood to win this match.

HA: Maybe so Henry. But let's not forget, Leone may get quite the immediate chance for revenge. It's the Gateway To Glory match up next here on Day of Reckoning, but for now we leave you with this...

"Revival mode" is blazing out through the speakers as Wood is shown climbing the turnbuckles, holding up the EWF Title as Jones applauds on the outside with a dejected Leone just beginning to stir in the middle of the ring as Day of Reckoning goes to a commercial.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next