The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Day of Reckoning - 21st March - Live Results

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

6CW Day of Reckoning - 21st March - Live Results - Page 2 Empty 6CW Day of Reckoning - 21st March - Live Results

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 21 Mar 2016, 5:21 pm

First topic message reminder :

6CW Day of Reckoning – Monday 21st March Live from the MetLife Arena. New Jersey. USA

*A video starts to play over the bars of ‘Lose Yourself’ by Eminem showing figures from history

Martin Luther King: I have a dream…

Winston Churchill: This was their finest hour….

Ronald Reagan: Tear down this wall…..

John F Kennedy: Because that challenge is one that we are willing to accept, one we are unwilling to postpone, and one which we intend to win…..

Nelson Mandela: But if needs be, it is an ideal for which I am prepared to die…..

Voiceover: Throughout history there is always a defining moment

That moment where the future became our reality

When our dreams become our destiny….

*The music plays louder as 6CW stars are shown on screen one by one ending with Thunder

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

6CW Day of Reckoning - 21st March - Live Results - Page 2 Empty Re: 6CW Day of Reckoning - 21st March - Live Results

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 21 Mar 2016, 11:10 pm

*Wood walks back through the curtain with the title over his shoulders. He is approached straight away by Charlotte Grey. Before she can speak Wood grabs the camera

LW: I told you! Ahaha I told you all! Liam Wood is back on top; Liam Wood has shown all you idiots again that he is the best in the goddamn world. Dicey, Masters, Vincent: look at me now! I've gone and done it. I've gone and won it, I've done what Thunder couldn't manage to do. Who is your hero now?!

And now I will do it all again and win the Gateway to Glory because I am that damn good.

Unification?

I'll beat Joshua and get rid of that damn 6CW belt.

*With that he storms off, both hands in the air

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

6CW Day of Reckoning - 21st March - Live Results - Page 2 Empty Re: 6CW Day of Reckoning - 21st March - Live Results

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 21 Mar 2016, 11:11 pm

*Mr Jones is backstage stood alone; he is staring at a poster for the Gateway to Glory match. Charlotte Grey approaches from behind with her camera team

CG: Mr Jones can we get a word before the final match of the evening?

*Jones turns and nods

CG: A perfect night so far for you. Joshua has retained and Leone is no longer the EWF champion. With the Forgotten making up a large portion of the entrants in the Gateway to Glory match you have to be confident that the night will end on another high note for you?

*Jones smiles briefly
MJ: I thank you for your compliments but perfection is not something I would ever claim, perfection breeds laziness. I am always pushing for more, striving for better

Tonight has been a good night for me. Yes

Revenue is at an all-time high. I have increased control inside and outside of the ring. However there have been moments of disappointment, and they will be dealt with

*Jones smiles evilly again

MJ: But tonight is not about me. I am a simple man Charlotte. I just want what is best for this company and I am sure you will agree this has been the biggest ‘event’ 6CW has ever had but this is only the beginning. I am planning to grow, to diversify, and to offer a product bigger than any other in this industry. Tonight is a sign of the future Charlotte

Tonight 6CW is the real winner

*Mr Jones nods to camera and walks out of shot as the scene returns to ringside

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 21 Mar 2016, 11:19 pm

Main Event – Gateway to Glory
(Winner receives ME match at Night of Glory)

HA: Ladies and Gentleman, welcome back to Day of Reckoning and my god, what a show it has been this evening, filled with incredible matches and huge shocks.

HE: But don't think that this marks the end, in fact that was merely the build-up to our following match, the final contest of the evening, the GATEWAY TO GLORY MATCH!

HA: Bigger than the Royal Rumble, Better than the Gold Rush match, this match is a potential career-changer like no other.

HE: Thirty entrants, and the last one standing receives a world title match at 6CW's flagship pay per view event, Night of Glory, in just over two months’ time!

HA: Everybody on the roster is entered into this match-up, everyone has the same chance of winning. This is the match that made the career of Joshua, who holds the record for most eliminations and used his win here to springboard towards the world title that he still holds today.

HE: The 6CW roster has never been more filled with talent than at this very moment, you would say half the entrants in this match-up could legitimately consider themselves world title challengers, be it because of their reputation or potential.

HA: Well, without further ado let's get this match under-way. The only two entrant number we know are 1 and 2, which will be Max Adamson and Robin Reborn.
Ring Announcer: Ladies and Gentleman, it is now time for your MAIN EVENT...THE GATEWAY TO GLORY MATCH!

We will start with two wrestlers in the ring, and then they will be joined every ninety seconds by another member of the 6CW Roster! In total, thirty men will enter this match up. You can only be eliminated by being thrown over the top rope.

The winner of this match will be the last man standing, and will advance to the main event at NIGHT OF GLORY, to fight for a world title of their choosing.

"Radioactive" blares out through the speakers and the crowd cheer loudly as Max Adamson strides out onto the stage. He looks purposeful as he walks down the ramp quickly, tagging the fans hands, before stepping onto the ring apron. He walks along it, taking in the crowd reaction, before stepping into the ring.

HA: A highly experienced competitor, has been in plenty of these types of matches, but Adamson really finds the odds stacked against him this evening.

HE: All his own fault Harold, you need to remember that. Him and Robin Reborn brought this upon themselves.

"Stronger" hits and the crowd's cheering continues as smoke fills the top of the stage, suddenly Reborn leaps through the smoke to an even bigger pop. He sprints down the ramp, sliding in under the bottom rope and then leaping to his feet.

HA: Come on Henry, enlighten me. How exactly did Max and Reborn bring this upon themselves? How does that work? It was one of the most flagrant abuses of power I have ever seen, even by Jones' standard.

HE: He warned Max before Anarchy's main event not to interfere, he did, and that idiot Reborn deserves all that he got for his cheap shot on Phillips. They totally ignored instructions and were punished accordingly.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 21 Mar 2016, 11:20 pm

Ding, Ding, Ding!

HA: There's a clear mutual respect between these two, even if they don’t want to admit it. You have to wonder if Jones is trying to cause some friction between the pair by having these two start the match off.

HE: I don't have to wonder, I know he has. That is the tactical genius of Jones, he knows how to cause division in the ranks, play on the egos of Adamson and Reborn.

Reborn and Adamson meet in the middle of the ring, they slap hands before locking up. Max drives Reborn back into the ropes, looking for a swift elimination, but Reborn counters this with a knee up into the stomach. Reborn fires in a series of swift kicks to the side that back Adamson up, before going for a big kick to the head.

Max ducks underneath it, he grabs Reborn by the waist and then throws him out across the ring with a big German suplex. Reborn rolls to his feet, Adamson runs at him and takes Reborn down with a big clothesline. The former tag team champion rolls up to his feet, Adamson lifts him onto his shoulders and goes for a powerslam but Reborn falls down the back. He then leaps into the air, nailing a dropkick to the back of Max Adamson.

Adamson is the man who is sent into the ropes on this occasion. Reborn sprints towards him but Max catches him across the chest. Adamson then runs to the middle of the ring, driving Reborn down into the canvas with a big spinebuster.

HA: A real back and forth start to this Gateway to Glory match-up!

Reborn rolls to his feet, Max fires in a series of big European Uppercuts to the chin, backing Reborn into the corner. Max looks towards the tron, as the countdown reaches 10 seconds.

HE: Just ten more seconds until the third entrant is revealed...

HA: It looks like Max wants to get Reborn out early, lining up the Gore!

Max takes a few steps back as Reborn stumbles out of the corner...

HA: GORE! GORE!

HE: WHAT A COUNTER BY REBORN!

HA: HOW DID HE DO THAT?!

*The replays show Reborn leaping onto the back of Max, which in turn propels the Australian head-first into the 2nd turnbuckle.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 21 Mar 2016, 11:23 pm

HE: Now it's Reborn who has to face up to the next entrant!

"Keep it Real" hits and the crowd cheers as Dimittri Pittal steps out onto the stage. He sprints down the ramp and slides into the ring, and Reborn goes straight on the attack with a baseball slide into the abdomen.

HA: Dimittri Pittal into this match at number 3, having already competed in a Time Attack match this evening. He must be tired.

HE: Clever from Reborn, looking to attack right away.

Reborn gets to his feet, and he drives a series of knees down into the head of Pittal. He then waits for Pittal to rise, before going for a boot to the stomach. Pittal grabs the boot, only for Reborn to hit him with an enzaguri kick to the head. Pittal stumbles around, Reborn runs in going for a head-scissors takedown but Pittal counters with a backbreaker.

He then decides to go after Max Adamson, who is still recuperating in the corner. Pittal runs into the corner, hitting a sick kick to the head. Max falls forward, Pittal scoops him onto his shoulders and connects with a Fireman Carry Slam on Adamson. Pittal then goes to the top rope, where he steadies himself before diving off and connecting with a big elbow drop down into the face of Max.

Pittal gets to his feet, only for Reborn to run in and take Pittal down with a hurracanrana. The Indian star rolls up to his feet, Reborn takes him down to the mat with an arm drag takedown. Pittal rolls up to his feet and Reborn drives him down head-first into the canvas with a reverse STO. He then picks up Pittal, dragging him into the ropes and firing in a number of punches.

HA: Reborn looking for the first elimination of the evening, just as we get ready for entrant number four...

HE: Who's it going to be next?!

"Sin and Bones" hits and it's the arrival of another crowd favourite as Chael Kingdom runs down the ramp to the ring.

HA: Another involved in the Time Attack match, a former UK Champion now looking to go to the next level.

Kingdom rolls into the ring. He immediately makes a bee-line for Reborn, dragging the former Red Arrow away by the waist and throwing him down into the canvas with a big German suplex.

HA: Strange from Kingdom, Pittal was on the verge of being eliminated.

HE: He obviously sees Reborn as being the bigger threat, quite rightly so.

Reborn rolls up to his feet, Kingdom then grabs him by the neck and launches him out across the ring again with a T-Bone suplex. Kingdom then turns to Pittal, who is slumped in the corner. Kingdom goes on the attack, driving a series of short, sharp knees up into the abdomen of his UK title rival.

Kingdom runs into the corner, nailing a big splash on PIttal. He then turns away from the corner, he sees Max Adamson getting up to his feet and then knocks him down with a spinning elbow to the head. Kingdom returns to PIttal, sprinting in and nailing a hesitation dropkick on Pittal. He drags him to his feet, firing in a series of elbows to the side of the head, forcing Pittal into the ropes.

The former MMA star looks to make the first elimination of the match but Pittal fights him off with some desperation headbutts and then a kick into the stomach. Pittal marches forward, with Kingdom lurched forward, he hits a brutal kick to the face. Kingdom jolts back, and Pittal takes him down with a flying shoulder block.
Pittal turns towards Reborn, who nails him with a codebreaker. Pittal slumps to the mat, and Reborn goes on the attack with a series of stomps down into the head. He then runs towards the corner, leaping to the middle rope and then up to the top rope, hitting a split-legged moonsault.

HA: The ninety seconds up, who is going to be joining us next?

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 21 Mar 2016, 11:33 pm

"Smooth" hits and the Tinder Tyrant Brandon Perez strolls out onto the stage, smirking. He walks to the ring, climbing up the steel steps and into the ring.

HE: Once again, another man who competed in the Time Attack match.

He steps into the ring, Perez hits Reborn with a dropkick. He then sees Pittal grounded on the mat, he runs in and nails a double foot stomp across the chest.
Perez spots Kingdom in the corner, firing in a series of kicks to the abdomen of the former UK Champion. He then turns towards Max Adamson, who grabs stops Perez dead in his tracks with a knee to the stomach.

With Perez hunched down, Adamson looks to lock him into DDT, but Perez spins out and open palm slaps Adamson in the face

HE: Oh that was not a clever move…

*Adamson looks enraged. He pushes Perez towards the rope and follows it up with a huge clothesline that wipes Perez right over the top rope.

HA: No, it wasn’t! Adamson nearly takes his head off, and in the process gets our first elimination!

Robin Reborn gets up to his feet, he stares across at Max Adamson before picking Pittal up off the canvas. With his glare still fixed on Adamson, Reborn throws Pittal towards the ropes and follows in with a clothesline of his own that sends Pittal clear over the top rope.

HA: And there goes number two! A bit of anything you can do…

Adamson smiles across at Reborn. He then marches towards Kingdom in the corner, where he nails a series of punches up into the stomach. He follows that up with headbutts, before grabbing Kingdom by the waist and launches him out across the ring with a belly to belly suplex.

Kingdom stumbles up to his feet, Max sprints in and connects with a brogue kick on the former UK Champion. Adamson lifts Kingdom up by the waist, where he launches him out across the ring with a German suplex. Kingdom stumbles to his feet and falls into the ropes, Max Adamson runs in and sends him flying to the outside with a big clothesline.

HA: And just like that, we're back down to two, the two men who in fact started this match off together.

Adamson turns and he is facing Reborn who is stood in the middle of the ring, beckoning him forward. Max smiles, he marches forward and gets right in the face of Reborn, who doesn't back down. Reborn and Adamson are head to head when the countdown clocks hits 0...

"Amazing Grace" hits and Anthony Grace is quickly out onto the stage, he paces down to the ring and slides in.

HE: God damn it, it had to be Grace didn't it? Just as Reborn and Adamson were about to beat the living crap out of each other, here he is to try and mediate things.

HA: This might not end well for Reborn, he's out-numbered here.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 21 Mar 2016, 11:34 pm

Grace quickly stands alongside Reborn and Max, trying to force himself in between them to break up the potential fight. Grace puts his arms between both men, trying to force them back. Grace begins to talking to them, trying to calm them down.
HE: Grace's motivational talk isn't going to work here, the prize on the line is far too big to think about what they could achieve together.

Grace eventually turns his attentions solely towards his tag team partner, standing in his face and talking to Max, trying to calm just him. Grace puts a hand on the shoulder of Max, who brushes him away. Grace looks slightly stunned by the action of his tag partner, as Adamson stares back unflinchingly.

HA: That is what this match can do to people, a seemingly solid team looking like it may break down.

Grace takes a deep breath and then nods to Max, who smiles back. Grace then stands alongside his partner, turning to face Reborn who is lounging on the top rope. He steps down, before striding towards the Megastars.

Reborn goes after Grace, firing in a roundhouse kick to the side with his right foot and then another with his left foot. Adamson quickly pulls Reborn into a sleeper hold, who counters with a big jawbreaker. Grace then grabs into a full nelson hold, but Reborn counters that with a snapmare. He runs off the ropes, but Max takes him out with a forearm smash from side on. Adamson helps Grace up, they then converge on the grounded Reborn...

"The Next Big Thing" blares out through the speakers as Mike Hill enters the match at number 7.

HA: A former world champion in 6WF, Hill has found himself competing in the tag team division here in 6CW alongside Geoff Steel.

HE: It appears he may be walking into another tag team situation right now.

HA: Already gone at it with the Megastars once tonight, it looks like he may well be doing so again this evening.

Hill steps into the ring, he looks across at Max and Grace, and then downwards to Reborn who is stirring to his feet. Hill extends a hand, Reborn grabs a hold to pull himself up to his feet. Reborn shakes Hill's hands, and the duo then turn to face the Megastars.

Hill immediately gets into it with Adamson, which leaves Reborn and Anthony Grace to slug it out in the middle of the ring. Max nails a series of European uppercuts into the chin of Hill, forcing him into the corner. He goes for a big clothesline but Hill swings through the ropes and then connects with a kick to the head.

The Next Big Thing climbs up to the top rope, he leaps over the top of Max and then lands on his feet, before flipping backwards to hit a Pele kick on the former 6CW Champion. Hill then grabs Max by the legs attempting to force him out over the top rope. The cameras then show the action in the middle of the ring, where Reborn and Grace are exchanging roundhouse kicks, with the crowd cheering along for both equally.

Reborn manages to grab the leg of Grace on one occasion, and then takes him down to the canvas with a Dragon Leg Whip. Grace rolls up to his feet, Reborn leaps into the air and goes for a hurracanrana but Grace holds him on his shoulders. He then pushes Reborn backwards, but he lands on his feet.

Grace turns around and Reborn throws a punch, but Grace blocks it and then counters with a big forearm smash of his own. The camera returns to Max, who manages to fight Hill off. Hill locks in a front facelock on his rival, going for a tornado DDT but Adamson blocks, and then scoops Hill onto his shoulders...

HA: CYCLONE!

HE: Adamson takes out Hill, and once again Reborn finds himself in a two on one situation as the countdown clock strikes 0...

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 21 Mar 2016, 11:36 pm

"Prince Charming" hits and the crowd pop...

HA: The other half of the Red Arrows, Jack Hurst!

HE: My god, are the stars aligning for Reborn tonight? Every time he's found himself in trouble, or outnumbered, he seems to be joined by an ally.

Hurst marches down the ramp, he steps into the ring and immediately he drags Grace away from Reborn by the waist, throwing him down to the mat and into the feet of Adamson, who helps his tag partner to his feet. They stare across at the Red Arrows, before storming towards Hurst and Reborn.

They simultaneously perform a matrix duck under clotheslines from their opposing tag team. Hurst and Reborn spin around, going for a boot to the stomach. Adamson and Grace both grab the boots, only to be hit with simultaneous enziguri kicks. Adamson falls to a knee while Grace collapses to the mat.

Hurst runs off the ropes, hitting a knee to the back of the head as Reborn runs in and nails a dropkick to the face at the same time. They then lift up Max Adamson, hitting him with a delayed double suplex. Hurst then holds his hand out for Reborn to use a springboard to hit a standing moonsault on Anthony Grace.

Max Adamson begins to stir, Hurst grabs him and lifts him into the air for a belly to back suplex, and in a move similar to American Alpha, Reborn leaps up into the air and delivers a neckbreaker on Max.

HA: The Red Arrows may have lost out earlier tonight to Perfect Execution, but they are showing here that they can still go toe to toe with the best this company has to offer if they have to.

Hurst and Reborn then turn their attentions to Mike Hill, who is beginning to stir in the corner. Hurst runs in, hitting a side knee. He then goes down to all fours, as Reborn then sprints in and connects with a poetry in motion on Hill. The Red Arrows then turn towards Anthony Grace, who stumbles into their path.

They throw him off the ropes, hitting a double hip toss. Grace rolls to his feet, Hurst scoops him onto his shoulders but Max is up, he grabs Grace by the legs and pulls him down from upon the shoulders of Hurst...

"Last resort" roars out through the speakers and the crowd cheer loudly as Geoff Steel runs out onto the ramp. The 6CW veteran sprints down to the ring, he runs around the outside to the corner where his tag partner Mike Hill is located and rolls in, standing in front of Hill as The Megastars and The Arrows both stare across.

HE: And now we are in for a real battle of the ages here, three great tag teams in this ring at once, a world title shot on the line. The stakes do not get much higher.
Steel helps up Hill and the pair stand alongside each other in one corner, the Red Arrows are in the adjacent corner and The Megastars the opposite corner. The three teams exchange stares before marching towards the middle of the ring and descending into a huge brawl as the crowd go crazy.

Geoff Steel is exchanging big punches with Max Adamson in the middle of the ring, while Hill and Reborn take it in turns to exchange knife-edge chops, leaving Jack Hurst and Grace to trade European Uppercuts as the fight spills out all around the ring.

Reborn backs Hill into the corner with his series of chops, before Hill blocks one and turns the tables, firing in chops of his own. Max Adamson has Steel against the ropes, until he blocks a punch and then sends Max backwards with some terrific right hands. Grace is firing in European Uppercuts against Hurst in the corner, who out of desperation drives a kick up in the stomach. Grace stumbles back and Hurst fires in European Uppercuts of his own.

Hurst stumbles back into the middle of the ring, where he bumps into Adamson who has been forced back by Steel, and Mike Hill who has seen Reborn fight his way back out of the corner with more chops to the chest. Steel grabs Hill by the shoulder, pulling him backwards while Adamson manages to grab a hold of Grace and pull him back from the range of Jack Hurst, who ends up stood alongside his tag partner.

Crowd; This is Awesome! This is Awesome! This is awesome!

The teams take a breather for a few moments, before once again storming into the middle of the ring and re-igniting the brawl as the clock strikes 0...

"Heroes are hard to find" hits and there is the biggest pop of the night so far for the arrival of Thunder, who slowly makes his way out onto the stage.

HA: Thunder has been through two matches tonight, yet here he is coming out at number 10 in the Gateway to Glory match, desperate to get another shot at the world title perhaps even a shot at his former friend Liam Wood...

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue 22 Mar 2016, 12:14 am

HE: We're now a third of the way through this match, with Thunder our 10th entrant into this contest.

HA: It's interesting to note who is out here. The Megastars, The Red Arrows, Thunder...all men who have crossed Mr Jones and now find themselves in the first 3rd of a 30 man battle royal.

HE: Harold, you know it's simply luck of draw.

HA: Well it used to be, you can't ever be sure with Jones these days though.

Thunder stands in the middle of the ring, surveying what is going on around him. He chooses to go after Reborn first, scooping him onto his shoulders from behind and connecting with an electric chair drop. The Red Arrow rolls up to his feet,  and Thunder drives him down into the canvas with a rock bottom.

He turns around, Jack Hurst sprints towards Thunder who sees him coming, he scoops Hurst onto his shoulders and then drops him down into the mat with a Samoan Drop. Thunder gets up to his feet, only to be met with a spinning heel kick/chopblock combination from Mike Hill and Geoff Steel.

They get up to their feet, and drag Thunder up as well. Steel body presses him into the air as Hill leaps up and connects with a double knee up into the abdomen of Thunder. He writhes around in pain, Steel drag Thunder to his feet and scoop slams him down to the canvas. Hill then comes flying off the top rope, nailing a leg drop down across the throat.

Hill rolls up to his feet, only to be taken out by a double axe handle to the back of the head by Max Adamson. Steel goes to intercept Adamson, but Grace comes sprinting out of the corner and nails a crossbody block on Steel. They then pick up Steel, whipping him out across the ring and connecting with a double back body drop on the rebound.

Hurst is up to his feet, Adamson and Grace grab one arm each and then send Hurst hurtling into the turnbuckles in the corner with a double Irish whip. Adamson leans forward dragging up Hill, holding him in a bearhug hold. Grace follows up the double Irish Whip with a stinger splash, and Hurst slumps down.

Grace spins around just as Hill fights free of the bearhug hold with elbows to the head. Grace runs towards Hill, going for a big boot. Hill ducks under it, and for a moment it appears as if Grace will level Adamson but Max manages to grab a hold of the boot. He smiles at Grace, only for Hill to run in and nail a double dropkick to knock both men down.

Hill gets to his feet just as "Haunted" roars out through the speakers and entrant number 11 is revealed to be the Xtreme champion Cerberus. The monster walks slowly out onto the stage, making his way down the ramp. He clambers in over the top rope and Mike Hill immediately goes on the attack, running at Cerberus and firing in a number of punches that seem to have very little effect.

The Xtreme champion then grabs Hill by the arm, dragging him forward and connecting with a big hip toss. Hill rolls to his feet , Cerberus bench presses him into the air and face-first down into the canvas. Hill rolls up and Cerberus flattens him with a clothesline.

HE: You can hardly tell that Cerberus competed in a brutal, heinous Xtreme title match-up earlier in the night.

HA: He's started off at one hell of a pace, using his power to dominate the smaller Hill.

HE: Considering his size and strength, you'd have to think that Cerberus is one of the favorites for this match. I'd love to see him fight Joshua that's for sure!

Jack Hurst sprints in at Cerberus but he sees that coming too, lifting Hurst into the air and planting him with a sidewalk slam. He turns around and Robin Reborn flies off the top rope, connecting with a flying clothesline on Cerberus. Reborn rolls up to his feet, only for Max to grab him by the waist and fling him down to the canvas with three successive German suplexes.

Max rolls to his feet, only to be taken out by an on-rushing Geoff Steel who nails a spear on his tag team rival. Steel is up to his feet, he is met with a kick in the stomach by Anthony Grace, who follows that with a swinging neckbreaker. Grace then runs the ropes, hitting a senton down onto Steel. The hollywood superstar rolls to his feet and Cerberus hits him with a tiger suplex.

The Xtreme champion turns around and is met head-on by a charging Thunder, who connects with a flying European Uppercut. It doesn't manage to take Cerberus down, so Thunder gets to his feet and runs in again, this time nailing a huge clothesline. Cerberus staggers forward, and Thunder pulls him down into a jawbreaker. Cerberus falls into the ropes, and Thunder scoops him under the legs, looking to dump him out over the top rope.

HA: Thunder looking like the man who is going to bring Cerberus down a peg or two here!

HE: The countdown clock reaches zero, who have we got next...

"For love and failing" blares out through the speakers and the crowd descend into boos as one half of the tag team champions strides out onto the stage. Stevens sprints down the ramp, he slides in and immediately grabs Thunder away from Cerberus, pulling him backwards by the head and viciously slamming him back down into the canvas.

HA: Well Stevens obviously has some pretty clear instructions as to who he should be targetting.

Stevens goes on the attack against Thunder, stomping down on him viciously in the middle of the ring. He then drags Thunder to his feet, where he nails a big gutwrench suplex on Thunder, who rolls back into the corner. Stevens runs in, hitting a yakuza kick on Thunder. He slumps down and Stevens starts firing in knees to the head.

Mike Hill and Geoff Steel are up to their feet, instead of aiding Thunder they look to attack Cerberus, who is just beginning to get to his feet. Steel holds Cerberus in a full nelson hold as Hill boots away at his stomach. Steel pushes Cerberus forward, Hill hits him with an inverted atomic drop. Steel then hits him with a DDT.

The duo then pick up Cerberus, dragging him towards the corner. Hill connects with a shining wizard, and Steel follows that up with a discus clothesline. Steel picks up Cerberus, firing in punches against the ropes, as Hill goes for boots to the knees, trying to weaken the Xtreme champion.

Stevens is still beating down on Thunder in the corner, who is desperately trying to shield himself. Reborn is up to his feet and the seemingly tireless Red Arrow makes his way over, rolling Stevens up simply as a way to get Stevens away from Thunder.

The tag team champion rolls up looking furious, Reborn blocks a wild punch and follows that with a number of headbutts and then roundhouse kicks into the side. Stevens hits a couple of forearm smashes in response, the duo are brawling in the middle of the ring when "Riot" screeches out through the speakers...

HA: Perhaps that luck of Reborn you were talking about has just worn out, here comes Stevens' tag team partner.

Hokori runs to the ring, Reborn turns to face him up and is soon in a hefty exchange of blows but is fighting a lone battle as Stevens is able to interfere, hitting a sly blow across the back of the head. Reborn lurches forward and Hokori connects with a spinning back roundhouse kick and Reborn crumples to the mat.

Next up, Stevens and Hokori drag Hill and Steel away from the Xtreme champion Cerberus. Stevens grabs Hill by the head, and then fires him into an on-rushing Anthony Grace who had just got to his feet. Steel shows more fight against Hokori, returning his punches with interest, following that with a knee to the stomach.

This forces Hokori to lurch forward, only for Stevens to use that as a launchpad to dive at Steel, taking him down with a big forearm smash. Stevens and Hokori begin to beat down on Steel, driving stomps down into his head. They are driving knees down into the head of Steel, Hokori then drags him to his feet, firing him into the path of Stevens who connects with a belly to belly suplex.

Mike Hill pulls himself up using the ropes in the corner, sprinting towards Austin Stevens and Hokori, but he is cut off in mid-flow by a brutal big boot to the head from Cerberus. Hill is up to his feet groggily, Cerberus grabs him by the throat and then drives him towards the ropes, forcing him out over the top rope.

HA: Hill gone, Cerberus seemingly happy to work alongside The Forgotten here.

Hokori marches towards Cerberus, extending a hand in thanks. Cerberus nods, shaking the hand of Hokori. He goes to turn back towards Geoff Steel, but Cerberus doesn't release him. He pulls Hokori in and then sends him flying out over the top rope.

HE: I think Cerberus is going to eliminate whoever the hell he wants to.

Stevens turns around, he is shouting and swearing at Cerberus, only to be then plowed down by Max Adamson with a huge gore! Cerberus tries to blind-side Max but he is taken out by Anthony Grace, who crashes the blockbuster kick into the head of the Xtreme champion! Max and Grace are then joined by Reborn in trying to eliminate Cerberus from the match, pressing him against the ropes...

"Be Myself" hits as entrant number 14 is revealed to be Lex Hart, who is accompanied by Perfect Jack. Hart marches down the ramp, sliding into the ring. He goes towards Reborn, but is cut off by the other Red Arrow, Jack Hurst. He puts him into a front facelock, driving knees up into the head of Lex Hart.

Hart counters this with a Northern Lights suplex, locking in an armbar. He drags up Hurst, going for a clothesline but Hurst ducks underneath it, connecting with a belly to back suplex. Hurst grabs Hart to his feet, lifting him onto his shoulders going for the washboard stomach but Hart drops down the back and connects with an edge-o-matic.

Lex breaks up the elimination attempt on Cerberus by dragging Reborn backwards, hitting another edge-o-matic.

HA: Hart looking to continue matters from earlier on in the evening.

Hart goes on the attack, driving a series of elbows down into the face and body of Robin Reborn only for Jack Hurst to run back in and connect with a Lou Thez press on Hart, driving a number of punches down into the head.

The camera pans to show Stevens stirring to his feet, he runs over at Adamson and knocks him down with an elbow smash, and he then unloads a flurry of punches down into the head as he clearly looks for revenge after earlier. Cerberus manages to free himself from the grip of Grace, only to once again find himself facing up to Thunder, who nails a series of punches to the head of the Xtreme champion while Grace joins his ally in the fight against The Forgotten, hitting forearm smashes into the back.

Thunder then demonstrates some of his power, throwing Cerberus down with a suplex. He keeps the hold applied, dragging up Cerberus hitting a 2nd suplex. Thunder then manages to connect with a third suplex. The images return to Hart, who has freed himself of Hurst on the floor, and is now booting away at his gut.

He looks towards the clock, seeing it ticking down. He picks Hurst up by the head, he nods as Perfect Jack leaps onto the ring apron.

HA: What the hell is he doing?! He's not in the match yet.

Hart throws Hurst towards the ropes, Jack pulls down the top rope and Hurst is sent flying down to the outside. Just as Hurst hits the floor, the countdown clock reaches 0 and "I am perfection" hits...

HE: What a plan! Perfect Jack was the next man in the match, and there he was to eliminate Jack Hurst!

PJ turns and looks down at Hurst, laughing. Perfect Execution then turn their attentions to Robin Reborn, going on a double team offensive against him. They lift up Reborn, hitting a double gutbuster. Jack then stretches his knee out, Hart lifts up Reborn and side-slams him down into the knee.

Reborn writhes in pain. Jack goes to the corner, he sits on the ropes as Hart lifts up Reborn and Irish whips him towards the turnbuckles, Perfect Jack puts his boot up and it catches Reborn flush in the face. Reborn staggers backwards and walks straight into a reverse DDT from former world champion Hart.

The camera's then flick to show Anthony Grace and Thunder hauling Austin Stevens away from Max Adamson. Thunder drives Stevens back into a corner, where he drives a series of shoulders up into the stomach. Grace  and Adamson then look to work over Geoff Steel, who has just about recuperated in the corner.

Grace snapmares Steel forward, and Max runs in hitting a big kick to the face. Grace and Adamson work Steel over on the canvas, Adamson hitting stomps to the arms while Grace drives knees down into the face of the former world champion. Eventually, they lift Steel up to his feet. Max holds him in a spinebuster position, Grace runs in hitting a boot to the head as Adamson simultaneously connects with the spinebuster.

We return to Perfect Execution beating down on Robin Reborn. He is held in a sharpshooter hold by Lex as Perfect Jack drives a series of knees down into the back of the head. Hart then motions for Hart to move towards the ropes as he releases the sharpshooter. He rolls Reborn onto his back and then slingshots him towards Jack.

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue 22 Mar 2016, 12:16 am

He pulls down the top rope but somehow Reborn lands on the apron. Jack turns around and throws a wild clothesline but Reborn ducks it. He hits a shoulder to the gut and then sunset flips back into the ring over Perfect Jack...

"Wake up" roars out through the speakers...

HA: WHAT THE HELL?!

HE: SURELY NOT!

HA: SCORPION IS HERE! THE FORMER 6WF STAR IS HERE IN 6CW!

Scorpion smiles as he walks out onto the stage. He strides down the ramp and is immediately faced up to by Geoff Steel, who has just hit Max Adamson with a jawbreaker to escape the clutches of the megastars. Steel nods but then greets Scorpion with a boot into the stomach, followed by a number of clubbing blows down into the back. Steel grabs Scorpion by the head and throws him into the corner, where he goes for a clothesline.

Scorpion dives out of the way, and begins to drive punches into the stomach of Geoff Steel. Cerberus is up to his feet, and he is marching around the ring on a clear path of destruction. He firstly drags Thunder away from Austin Stevens, and clearly looks to exact some revenge on Thunder. He kicks him in the stomach and then lifts Thunder into the air before delivering a crucifix powerbomb.

Stevens is next to face the wrath of the monstruous Xtreme champion as he nails a running clothesline in the corner on the tag team champion, who slumps down to the mat. Anthony Grace is up and he runs at Cerberus, who hits a big flapjack hold. Cerberus then marches towards Scorpion, he pushes him aside to deliver a few punches to the head of Steel.

Scorpion then pulls Cerberus around and to a big pop drills him with a huge right hand, firing in more punches to back Cerberus into the ropes. Scorpion runs in at him, going for a clothesline to eliminate the monster, but it's blocked by the Xtreme champion. He then clutches Scorpion by the neck and chokeslams him into the mat.

HA: Scorpion learning very quickly not to cross Cerberus!

HE: Who have we got next? The clock strikes 0...

"Born to fight" hits and the crowd erupt into cheers as Dicey Reilly charges out onto the stage. He storms down to the ring. Perfect Jack turns away from Lex Hart and strides towards the ropes, looking to meet Dicey as he steps into the ring..

HA: It's been a hell of a long-time since we saw these two go at it, two 6CW originals!

Reilly hits Jack with a series of right hands but he replies with a rather low looking kick, followed by a couple of punches down into the head. Hart is temporarily distracted by his partner's absence. This allows Reborn to free himself from within the ropes. Hart goes for a punch, Reborn ducks under it...

HE: SUPERKICK!

HA: There goes Lex Hart!

[Reborn eliminates Hart]

Perfect Jack jolts around from his square off with Dicey Reilly, he marches towards Reborn who nails the 2nd member of Perfect Execution with a superkick to the chin. Jack stumbles back, Reilly grabs him by the head and launches Hart down to the outside.

[Dicey eliminates Perfect Jack]

Reilly nods respectfully at Reborn, who smirks back. He turns his attentions back to the man who he started the match off against, Max Adamson.

HA: These two are still going strong, even after entering as number 1 and 2!

Max goes for a suplex, but Reborn blocks that and counters with a suplex of his own. He then runs the ropes, connecting with a springboard moonsault. Adamson rolls to his feet, Reborn runs in at him and goes for a hurracanrana but Max manages to block, and then drives him down into the canvas with a powerbomb.

Adamson helps up Anthony Grace, they survey the ring looking for someone to eliminate. They once again return to their tag team rival Geoff Steel. Max drives the head of Steel down into the top turnbuckle repeatedly, while Grace looks to scoop Steel up by the legs and out over the top rope, but he manages to fight away Grace with flailing boots.

Dicey Reilly looks set to go at it with Cerberus but he is cut off by Austin Stevens. The foul-mouthed tag team champion shoves Reilly back, and the crowd pop as Reilly storms back in with punches. Stevens and Reilly are holding each other in close together, reining punches down in on one and another's head.

That brawl continues as the clock strikes 0...

"Riot" hits and the crowd descend into boos...

HA: It's time for another member of The Forgotten to enter the fray!

Phillips sprints down the ramp. He initially looks ready to go and help Stevens, but he is ushered away by his cohort. Phillips instead chooses to go after Thunder, who is only just stirring after the big crucifix powerbomb from Cerberus, who is stood menacingly over Reborn, waiting for him to rise as Max Adamson and Anthony Grace continue to try and eliminate Steel in the corner.

Phillips hits a big splash on Thunder, he stands on the 2nd rope piling punches down onto the head. Thunder lifts Phillips onto his shoulders but doesn't have the strength to hold him, Phillips drops down the back and The Talent grabs Thunder by the head and brutally slams him into the turnbuckle, he then returns to firing in punches down on the head.

Cerberus is shown picking up Reborn, holding him in a sleeper hold and flinging him around wildly, before lifting him into the air and delivering a dream street like move. The camera then pans to Dicey and Stevens, who are still brawling in the middle of the ring.

Stevens blocks a shot from Reilly, he spins him by the arm and goes for the Motor City Massacre, but Reilly ducks underneath it. He then connects with a knee to the stomach, before setting up for the craicdown only for Stevens to counter that with a big back body drop of his own.

HE: What a brawl it is between these two men, that is a match-up I'd love to see in the future, if Reilly gets out of the Xtreme title division alive I guess!

Reilly rolls up to his feet and Stevens hits him with a discus lariat. The Fighting Irishman rolls up to his feet, Stevens boots him in the stomach and sets up for a brainbuster but Reilly blocks it. He then counters with a brainbuster of his own, but instead of releasing the hold, he lifts up Stevens. He boots him in the stomach...

HA: CRAICDOWN CONNECTS ON THIS OCCASSION!

Reilly nails the cradle piledriver, he picks up a KO'd Stevens and easily launches him out over the top rope down to the outside.

[Dicey eliminates Stevens]

HE: The clock strikes 0...

"Papercut" hits and the crowd again enter into a frenzy...

HA: ANOTHER FORMER 6WF STAR!

HE: MARSHALL MURDOCH IS HERE LADIES AND GENTS!

HA: FORMER EUROPEAN CHAMPION, FORMER TAG TEAM CHAMPION, ONE OF THE BEST TO NEVER WIN A 6WF WORLD TITLE...AND NOW HE'S HERE!

Murdoch marches down the ramp, he steps into the ring. He looks around and goes toe to toe with Dicey Reilly almost immediately.

HE: Murdoch has given a series of interviews since his departure from 6WF noting his issues with 6CW, and it looks like he's taking his staunch anti-6CW stance up with Mr 6CW himself!

Dicey beckons for Murdoch to bring it on, he throws a punch at Dicey who blocks and the crowd erupt as Reilly unloads with a flurry of punches to the head of Marshall who stumbles back trying to shield himself.

HA: Welcome to 6CW Mr Murdoch!

Cerberus is shown leaving Reborn on the canvas, as he then joins Jimmy Phillips in the corner in beating down on Thunder. Cerberus chokes Thunder out in the corner with a boot to the throat, while at the same time elbowing Phillips backwards away from the corner. He stumbles to his feet, Max leaves Grace in the corner to go after Phillips.

He lifts up Phillips, going for a scoop slam but The Talent drops down the back and applies a sleeper hold.

Marshall manages to get the better of Reilly with a knee to the stomach, followed by an x-factor facebuster. He turns towards Grace as those two begin to brawl with each other. Thunder is shown hitting a desperation reverse STO onto the turnbuckle to escape from Cerberus.

Steel moves away from the corner, clearly believing he is out of immediate danger. However, he is blindsided by an on-rushing Scorpion who hits an elbow smash. Scorpion then runs the ropes, nailing his patented Venom Sting punt kick. Steel is out cold, Scorpion lifts him onto his shoulders and dumps him out over the top rope.

HA: There is never a chance to get a moment's rest in this match-up! Steel thought he was out of danger with Adamson taking on Phillips but Scorpion showed great opportunism to sweep in.

We're returned to see Murdoch and Grace slugging it out, while Scorpion's attention is soon taken up by an on-rushing Thunder who takes him down with a crossbody block before piling punches down into the head of Scorpion.

"Champion" blares out through the speakers and the crowd cheer as Mike Masters strolls out onto the stage. He paces to the ring, sliding in under the bottom rope where he immediately goes after Cerberus. He turns the monster around on the spot, and the two begin to exchange big punches in the middle of the ring.

Reborn spins Cerberus around, looking to go at it with him as Dicey Reilly turns Mike Masters around and hitting a series of punches in the centre of the ring. Reborn hits Cerberus with a number of kicks and then nails the big roundhouse kick to the side of the head that he has been looking for all match, but it fails to take Cerberus down. Reborn runs at him but Cerberus counters with a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker.

The cameras show Reilly attempting a DDT on Masters but he blocks it, countering with a side russian legsweep. He returns to the middle of the ring with Cerberus, who grabs Masters by the throat going for the chokeslam but Masters manages to free himself. He pushes Cerberus in the back towards the ropes, Masters runs in...

HA: WHAT A CLOTHESLINE!

HE: HE'S GONE!

HA: THE XTREME CHAMPION IS OUT OF HERE!

[Masters eliminates Cerberus]

Cerberus goes just as the clock ticks down to 0, and "Sad but True" rings out to signal the arrival of James McManus.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue 22 Mar 2016, 12:17 am

As he surveys the scene we see Cerberus and Masters shouting at each other and a very notable “f*** off” from Masters.

McManus gets down to the ring and stands untouched, no one approaching him, all concerned with their own fights. Until Masters’s testosterone and bravado turn to face the newcomer

HA: Oh Masters is fired up now, Henry. Fresh man or not, McManus is about to play matador to a raging bull.
Masters flies at McManus and the pair trade an explosive spree of punches. The effect of the evenings hard work takes its toll on Masters first and a headbutt by McManus drops him down.

Across the other side of the ring Jimmy Phillips has Adamson in a sleeper hold, just draining as much life out of the Australian as he can. His partner Grace is tied up with a dominant Marshall.

Thunder and Scorpion trade blows until a Pele kick from Thunder knocks the debuting star back onto the ropes. He slumps there and Thunder seizes his chance to put the pressure on. As they struggle McManus sees a window of opportunity

HA: OH! That looked horrible!

HE: Sometimes it’s the sadistic that survive, Harold, and McManus just proved he has as much of that as any other man in here.

The replays show McManus kicking Thunder between the legs from behind, and then whipping Masters into the bent over Thunder, his head crashing into the other man’s groin.
HA: And doesn’t he just find that a hoot!

McManus laughs at what he’s done, but with his back turned soon the figure of Marshall collides into him. McManus turns to face him and the pair lock up. Marshall is thrown into the corner and Grace reacts instinctively to follow the man from behind McManus and hit a huge Stinger splash.

HA: The move from Grace was beautiful, but the idea was naïve

Grace springs off Marshall in the corner but has completely forgotten McManus, who delivers a sick neckbreaker from behind. As he leans down to pick him up again Grace flings a finger into his eye. McManus stumbles, Grace pounces but runs into a quick counter. The Londoner flings Grace away with a powerful Irish Whip…

HA: Phillips strikes! That may be the biggest moment of his 6CW career so far!

HE:…and our first shock elimination?!

Grace is propelled straight to Phillips, who quickly slides to the side and forces Grace’s momentum further on, chucking him right over the top rope. Grace looks dejected from the outside.

HA: I think anyone but Forgotten was more than just a slogan for Grace

HE: It meant him, Harold, the ego runs wild there brother!

HA: Whatever it meant, Grace is done for the night.

Adamson frees himself from the fighting and sees Grace outside. He looks shocked and upset, then an anger takes over his face and he turns right towards a laughing Phillips.

HA: Oh, I don’t think the laughter is gonna be clever

HE: I think even Perez would have held himself in check there

Adamson flies at Phillips and The Talent is overwhelmed. He tries to go toe-to-toe but a rain of elbows fly into his face.

HE: He’s bust him wide open! This is manic!

Adamson pauses to see the damage, holds up Phillips sagging head and smiles.

HA: I think this is as true a sign of loyalty as we’ll see all night.

Adamson waves bye-bye in Phillips’ face then chucks him over the top rope with ease

HA: Another one bites the dust!

Marshall and McManus are going at it near the turnbuckle, but both men are flattered by a running dropkick by Reborn. As Robin struggles back to his feet the countdown begins

HA: Reborn is hanging in there, Adamson too, but both men keep throwing so much energy into every battle

The klaxon sounds and another entrant arrives.

“They Say” by Scars on Broadway echoes out and the fans are on their feet

HA: They may not like him, but goddamn they wanna see him

HE: He’s really doing it, we have Cassius Zhi in 6CW!

Cassius walks out and takes it all in, a smile on his face and a focus in his eyes.

HA: Experience; can you really quantify how important it might be in a match like this?

Adamson turns to look at Zhi and beckons him in. Zhi storms the ring at speed and the pair go at it

HA: No love lost…somewhat of an understatement!

Zhi enjoys the energy he has and the dominance he can exert on Adamson because of it. He knees him in the gut and throws him effortless into the corner

HE: Now THAT is strength

Cassius turns to see the figure of Robin Reborn waiting for him, a smile on his face

HA: Oh this could be even better

Cassius swings a big right at Reborn, but the fireball dodges beneath it and spins back to fire a flurry of punches at Zhi. He searches for a big superkick but the over-extension costs him.

HA: Oh my!

HE: All from the one leg?

Zhi catches the foot and lifts Reborn off the ground, before positioning him into a gorilla press and letting him flop off face first onto the mat.

HA: Zhi means business!

With Reborn and Adamson down, Cassius searches for his next target. His eyes clearly settle on Thunder, who has just dropped McManus to the deck. As he gets back to his feet he is clasped from behind

HE: GERMAN!

Zhi flings Thunder over his head and across the ring. Rather than waiting there he grabs the fallen superhero again.

HE: TWO!

Zhi throws him again and laughs as he gets to his feet. As Zhi focuses on Masters next, McManus and Marshall Murdoch collide near the ropes, both trying to throw the other man out.

HA: Experience tells these men that you win these matches by knocking the others out, not by showing off a moveset.

Both men are throwing desperate punches and then chucking the other onto the rope. McManus throws a huge clothesline, but when Murdoch ducks his balance goes with the momentum

HE: GOODBYE!

As he swings round, Marshall takes the chance to use that momentum, helping him over the top rope.

HA: And that’s why you don’t celebrate! Murdoch gone!

Murdoch throws his hands in the air, a mixture of arrogance and relief, but doesn’t take into account that a man on a rampage will strike whenever he can
HA: Zhi waits for no man to regain his composure. And he also won’t stand around and just wait for men to fall over the top

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue 22 Mar 2016, 12:49 am

HE: Let's see who Zhi gets to face up to next...

"Hysteria" blares out through the speakers...

HA: Who the hell let him into this match?!

Engel Harlequin marches down the ramp, he steps over the top rope. For a few moments, he glares at Cassius Zhi for a few moments, but Zhi is soon blind-sided by Mike Masters, hitting a flying double axe handle to the back of the head. He stomps away on the head of Zhi, with the crowd cheering him along.

Harlequin turns around, and he is face to face with Dicey Reilly. The pair glare at one another, before both break into big grins. They nod, and then march towards each other, exchanging huge punches in the middle of the ring.

Dicey begins to get the advantage, pummeling away at the head of Engel with a series of massive punches that send him stumbling backwards. Harlequin falls into the ropes, he then grabs Reilly by the throat and pushes the Irishman down to the mat.

Reilly rolls up to his feet, running at Engel and hitting him with a clothesline. Harlequin stumbles up and Reilly hits a 2nd clothesline. Harlequin stumbles towards the corner, Dicey runs in but Engel counters with a flapjack into the top turnbcukle.

He turns around, and begins booting away at the stomach of Reilly continually. Dicey lurches forward, Engel sets up for the self-fulfilling prophecy but Reilly spins out and then connects with a dropkick to the back. Engel falls into the ropes, Dicey runs at him going for a clothesline but Engel pulls the ropes down and sends Reilly flying.

Harlequin pulls himself up, he looks around the ring. There is Reborn, Adamson and Thunder beginning to stir, while Masters is trying his best to contain Zhi in the corner. He then looks down to Dicey who has just got to his feet and is staring at Engel...

HA: What the hell is he doing here?!

HE: Engel, don't do it. This is for a world title shot damn it!

HA: Harlequin just eliminated himself by stepping out over the top rope!

HE: We saw earlier tonight, it's not glory that drives guys like Engel, it's destruction and brutality. He knows what he'll get with Dicey, that's one hell of a fight. And that's what Harlequin enjoys, so he's gone to get himself some right now!

HA; A short but certainly eventful stay for Harlequin!

Engel steps down over the top rope, he pummels away at Dicey who staggers back up the ramp, landing the odd blow of his own. The two fight all the way up the ramp into the backstage area, with Engel dominating proceedings.

"Out of the black" hits and the crowd descends into loud boos for the International champion as he makes his way down the ramp. Crime Lord makes a bee-line for Masters but is cut off by an on-rushing Thunder, clearly still angered by his loss to Crime Lord at Ground Zero. Thunder spears him down to the canvas and pummels down on Crime Lord.

We are then shown Masters beating down on Zhi in the corner, booting away at the stomach. Scorpion runs over, looking to try and help his old ally in 6WF, but Reborn takes him out with a superkick. Scorpion slumps to the mat, Reborn drags him to his feet and then throws him out over the top rope.

HA: Scorpion gone now!

Reborn helps up Max Adamson, and they soon join Masters in trying to control Zhi. He fights back with a couple of roundhouse kicks but Adamson slows him down with a big boot to the head. Zhi falls into the corner, Reborn runs in and nails a shining wizard. They throw Zhi forward into the path of Masters, connecting with the Gringo Killer.

The three men pick up Zhi, forcing him into the ropes. He boots away trying to free himself but Masters and Adamson pummel down on the head to restrain him. The trio then manage to eliminate Zhi as they dump him out over the top rope.

HE: Zhi gone, one of the biggest threats in this match eliminated.

HA: One hell of a 6CW debut though!

The camera pans to show Crime Lord fighting his way free from the grips of Thunder, rolling into the corner. He slumps down against the turnbuckles, staring across as Thunder is helped to his feet. That leaves Masters, Reborn, Thunder and Max staring down at Crime Lord.

HE: This isn't great for Crime Lord.

HA: His comeuppance arrived...

"Celtic Rock" hits and the crowd look up the ramp in awe...

HE: Holy mother of god!

HA: Look at the size of that mf'er!

HE: He is huge!

Man Mountain Mike walks out onto the stage. He makes his way to the ring, a goofy grin etched across his face. Mike steps into the ring. Masters starts pummeling away at his stomach, MMM grins at Masters' punches before throwing him across the ring by the hair.

Thunder is next to have a go at Masters, running at the big unit but bouncing straight back off. MMM smiles again, Thunders runs in at him only to be met with a sidewalk slam. Reborn side-steps MMM, instead attacking Crime Lord in the corner with a flying clothesline.

He pummels down on the head of Crime Lord, before bouncing off the ropes and connecting with a running facewash kick. Reborn climbs onto the middle rope, piling stomps down into the head of the International champion.

MMM goes after Reborn, but Max Adamson turns him around and fires in a number of punches to the head of MMM, he staggers backwards slightly before hitting a big punch of his own that knocks Max down in shock. Adamson rolls to his feet, he storms in at MMM and somehow takes him down with a double leg takedown.

Clearly angered, Max pummels away on the head of MMM. He then allows MMM up to his feet, and then lifts him onto his shoulders.

HA: LOOK AT THAT STRENGTH!

HE: THAT IS INCREDIBLE FROM MAX ADAMSON!

HA: HE DUMPS HIM OUT OVER THE TOP ROPE!

HE: I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA HOW MAX DID THAT! HE'S 7"5 and 400lbs, INCREDIBLE!

Reborn drags Crime Lord away from the corner, he then nails him with a superkick. Crime Lord falls into the ropes, just as the klaxon sounds...

"Revival mode" blares out and the booing restarts as Liam Wood runs down the ramp, he sprints around the ring and slides in, pushing Reborn away from Crime Lord.

HA: The newly crowned EWF Champion.

HE: He clearly wants to win another world ittle after capturing the EWF Title earlier tonight from Keith Leone.

HA: I think he is just here to strengthen The Forgotten's hand.

Wood stands alongside Crime Lord, once again they are opposite the ring to the foursome of Max, Reborn, Masters and Thunder. The four look to discuss tactics but Thunder isn't interested, he marches forward and glares at Wood, beckoning him forward.

Liam Wood smiles, and then marches forward as the crowd cheer at the potential fight. Wood smiles at Thunder, before motioning a title belt around his waist, indicating that he is the champion.

HA: Wood is goading Thunder, he's baiting him.

HE: This is absolute genius from Wood, I love it!

Thunder is about to swing a punch but Wood ducks very early, as Crime Lord sprints in and knocks Thunder down with a double axe handle blow. This prompts the other three to enter the contest, Wood takes Robin Reborn with a pop-up powerbomb. Mike Masters turns him around and the duo begin exchanging punches in the middle of the ring.

Max Adamson joins Thunder, hauling Crime Lord back, but the international champion jolts around and scoops Adamson onto his shoulders. He goes for the lock n load but Max drops down the back. He goes for a bulldog but Crime Lord shoves him away, Adamson runs towards him and Crime Lord nails a spinebuster.

He turns around and Thunder knocks him down with a Lou Thesz Press, pummeling punches down into the head. Wood has gained the advantage over Masters in the corner, Reborn sprints in and drags Wood back by the waist, spinning him around and connecting with an arm drag takedown. Wood rolls up, running at Reborn who hits a 2nd arm drag. He lifts up Wood, whipping him into the corner as he and Masters pummel away at the EWF Champion.

HA: Who's it going to be next?!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue 22 Mar 2016, 1:23 am

"Time bomb, baby" roars out, Aaron Heath comes sprint down the ramp.

HE: Lost out in the Time Attack match but this is a good time to enter the match!

HA: And Heath immediately looking to get himself in favour with those in power I see.

Heath storms the ring, he firstly drags Masters away from Liam Wood and drops him down to the canvas with a reverse DDT. He then runs in at Thunder, levelling him with a big boot to the skull.

HE: The fresh man on fire here!

Max Adamson is stirring to his feet, Heath runs in at him and connects with a swinging neckbreaker on the megastar. He starts booting away at the head of Max, while Crime Lord is now able to turn the tables on Thunder and attack with numerous knee drops down into the head.

We are then shown Mike Masters beginning to stir, Heath spots this and leaves Adamson alone for a moment, taking Masters down with a big forearm smash to the face. Masters stumbles up to his feet and Heath boots him in the gut, he runs the ropes...

HA: ACT OF VIOLENCE!

HE: The Curb Stomp connects!

Heath spins around only to be taken out by a brogue kick by Max. Heath scoots back into the corner, Max then starts to pummel down on his head with a number of big punches. The camera pans to show Thunder being choked out against the bottom turnbuckle with Crime Lord's boot across his throat.

The camera pans to show Wood jabbing away with flurries of punches on Robin Reborn in the corner as the clock strikes down to 0...

HE: Those strikes were very successful earlier tonight against...

"Limowreck" hits and Keith Leone sprints down the ramp...

HA: HERE HE COMES!!

Leone sprints down the ramp, he rolls into the ring and chases after Liam Wood but he sharply, and intelligently, makes his exit, rolling out underneath the bottom rope. The crowd descend into boos as Wood points at his head, making out that he is more intelligent than Leone.

HA: That's only going to anger Leone further...

Leone looks around the ring for a fight. He marches over to the corner, shoving Max Adamson aside and then pummelling away at the head of Heath repeatedly. Max pulls him back, Leone kicks him in the stomach and plants him with a DDT.

Crime Lord turns around to see what is going on, Leone sprints in and takes him down with a short-arm clothesline. Crime Lord rolls up to his feet, Leone boots him in the stomach and delivers a piledriver on Crimey. Just for good measure, Leone lifts up Crime Lord and delivers a running powerslam.

The camera pans to Reborn slumped in the corner, Leone sprints in and levels him with a high-angled dropkick, followed by a shining wizard.

HE: Leone clearly doesn't care who he goes after, there is a lot of pent-up anger in him after what happened earlier tonight.

Leone turns out of the corner, and he is face to face with Mike Masters. The old rivals glare at each other for a few moments before descending into a brawl in the middle of the ring, a flurry of punches and headbutts....

HA: Entrant 29, here we go....

"Killing in the name of" blares out and the crowd erupt into huge cheers as Vincent Costello marches out onto the stage. He storms down to the ring, and slides in under the bottom rope. He attempts to separate Masters and Leone, but he is pushed aside by both men who renew their brawl immediately.

Costello goes to the corner and helps up Thunder, they survey the ring and once again target Crime Lord. The pair stomp away on the head of Crime Lord in the corner, while Robin Reborn picks up Aaron Heath off the canvas, firing in a series of forearms to the face. Heath falls back into the ropes, Reborn tries to eliminate him but he is booted away by Heath.

The young superstar runs to the middle of the ring, he throws a clothesline which Reborn ducks underneath and he then leaps into the air and connects with the Worldstar on Heath, driving his head into the canvas.

We then pan to see Adamson propping himself up in the corner, Reborn turns around and Max is glaring at him. He marches forward towards Max, and Reborn gets the first punch in. Adamson is soon firing back the punches with interest, Reborn then boots him in the stomach, firing in a series of knees to the face. Max blocks a knee, and then pushes Reborn back into the corner. He hits a number of shoulders into the abdomen.

The camera pans to show Masters and Leone still going at it in the middle of the ring. Masters pushes Leone backwards, but he fires back with the concuss kick! Masters falls back into the ropes, Leone runs in and clotheslines Masters down to the outside!

HA: And there goes Mike Masters!

HE: WOOD!

Liam Wood rolls into the ring, he grabs Keith Leone and quickly dumps him out over the top rope, down to the outside.

HA: Wood again getting one over on Leone!

HE: And he is not happy, not happy at all!

Leone marches up the ramp, booting down cameras and throwing aside advertising hoardings as the camera pans to the top of the stage...

HA: It's time for entrant 30...

The familiar sound of the heart beating blares out through the speakers and the crowd descend into boos...

HE: JOSHUA!

HA: LAST YEAR'S WINNER IS HERE!

HE: BOTH WORLD CHAMPIONS IN THERE! THIS IS IT! ONE OF THESE MEN IS GOING TO THE MAIN EVENT OF NIGHT OF GLORY!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue 22 Mar 2016, 1:23 am

Joshua marches down to the ring. He steps in over the top rope. Adamson and Reborn stop brawling with each other, and turn to face up Joshua. Adamson is first over but Joshua hits him with a big back body drop.

Reborn sprints in, leaping onto the back of Joshua, locking in a sleeper hold but Joshua slings him down with a judo-like throw. Reborn rolls up to his feet and he is crumpled down to the canvas with a big boot to the skull.

Joshua turns around, the next man to attack him is Thunder but Joshua reads it, he bench presses Thunder into the air and then catches him on his shoulders, before connecting with a big Samoan Drop.

HE: You'd have thought that Thunder would have had enough of him by now.

Costello goes to attack Joshua, but he is hauled back by the shoulders by Crime Lord. He boots away at the head of Costello, getting revenge for his earlier attack alongside Thunder. Crime Lord lifts up Costello, dropping him down into the canvas with a scoop slam. Costello rolls up to his feet, and Crime Lord scoops him onto his shoulders and delivers a Lock n Load!

Crime Lord picks up Costello, he grabs him by the legs and attempts to dump him out over the top rope but the still groggy Costello somehow manages to fight away from Crime Lord with boots to the knee. Crime Lord is soon back on the attack, shoving Costello into the corner and then running in, nailing a big boot to the skull.

Costello slumps down, Crime Lord sprints in and levels him with the Drive By knee to the head. We see Thunder and Adamson stirring, Wood and Joshua look to each other. Wood runs in at Max Adamson, but out of pure adrenaline more than anything, Adamson simultaneously leaps up into the air...

HA: GORE! GORE! GORE!

HE: WOOD FLATTENED BY MAX ADAMSON!

Thunder attempts the rock bottom on Joshua but he easily blocks, elbowing his way out and then launching his rival out across the ring with a choke suplex. The camera then pans to show Crime Lord, he is still trying to eliminate Costello but he is fighting back.

Costello fires in a number of elbows to the head, Crime Lord staggers backwards and Costello lifts him onto his shoulders. He walks to the corner, delivering a snake eyes. Crime Lord stumbles out of the corner and Costello hits the big boot.

We see Joshua turning towards Max, he lifts him to his feet but Adamson manages to counter with a jawbreaker. Joshua stumbles back, Max boots him in the stomach and then slams Joshua's head into the canvas firmly. Max Adamson hauls Joshua to his feet, now building up some momentum. He drives a knee up in the stomach, before bouncing off the ropes and nailing Joshua with the fa-maxxer.

Adamson clambers onto Joshua, pummeling away at his head. Crime Lord is shown stumbling around out of the corner, walking straight into the path of Costello...

HA: OMERTA!

HE: AARON HEATH!

HA: OUT OF NOWHERE, HEATH ELIMINATED COSTELLO!

Heath spins around, he sees Max Adamson pummeling down on the head of Joshua and then sprints in...

HA: ACT OF VIOLENCE!

HE: HEATH ON FIRE!

Aaron Heath then picks up Max Adamson, he grabs him by the head and launches him over the ropes...

HA: Entering at Number 1, Max Adamson lasted until the final six, but finally he has been eliminated. Adamson will be devastated but he put in a tremendous performance this evening, a display for the ages, one that should be commended.

HE: Didn't get the job done though did he!

HA: Look at this for sportmanship by Adamson, just look at this. Incredible, he's just been eliminated from a world title shot yet here he is passing his support on to Reborn.

Max taps Reborn on the shoulder, as he is slumped down in the corner, and points at him, saying this is your time. Reborn pulls himself to his feet, and is now clearly fired up. He marches towards Aaron Heath but is met with a boot to the stomach.

Heath smirks, he slaps Reborn around the back of the head and mockingly tells him off. Heath again slaps Reborn around the back of the head, and shouts down at him "I'm the real future here" to loud boos from the crowd.

Aaron Heath kicks him in the side, Reborn jolts backwards. Heath then lifts him onto his shoulders, but Reborn counters with a hurracanrana. Heath rolls up to his feet, Reborn knocks him down with a spinning clothesline. Heath stumbles up and Reborn hits a big dropkick.

HA: A real head of steam being built up here by Reborn!

Heath gets to his feet, he throws a wild clothesline which Reborn easily ducks and then pulls Heath down into a jawbreaker. He falls into the ropes, Reborn sprints in and clotheslines Heath. He goes over the top rope, but somehow manages to land on the apron.

HE: Heath still in...

HA: DROPKICK BY REBORN! THERE GOES HEATH!

Reborn looks down at the grounded Heath, and then performs the crotch chop much to the delight of the fans.

HA: FIVE MEN LEFT! 30 STARTED, and JUST FIVE REMAIN!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue 22 Mar 2016, 1:25 am

HE: Joshua, Liam Wood, Crime Lord, Thunder and Robin Reborn. And I just can not see who is going to be able to de-throne Joshua. Who in that ring is capable of getting him over the top rope? Who can dominate him? There is no-one. It's going to be two years in a row for Joshua.

Robin Reborn turns around, he runs at Joshua, who easily counters with a snap powerslam. Thunder runs in, he is grabbed by the head and launched into the corner, Joshua then runs in and flattens him with a huge stinger splash. Thunder slumps down, Joshua turns back to the middle of the ring...

HA: Crime Lord!

HE: Not much loyalty there!

Crime Lord pummels away at the head of a shocked Joshua with punches, before Joshua blocks one and then clubs Crime Lord down to the mat. Joshua is clearly riled by the attack from his Forgotten ally. Crime Lord runs in at him, Joshua grabs him by the throat and plants him down into the canvas with a chokeslam.

Joshua turns around, and he is face to face with Liam Wood...

HA: Oh now way!

HE: Our two world champions...going to go at it here!

Joshua and Wood smirk, Wood throws the first punch but Joshua blocks that and similar to what he did to Crime Lord, flattens Wood with a clubbing right hand. He rolls up to his feet, running at Joshua who catches him over his shoulders and then runs to the corner, driving Wood into the turnbuckles.

He slumps down, Robin Reborn tries his luck once more, sprinting in at Joshua but he lifts Reborn onto his shoulders and connects with a Samoan Drop. Reborn stumbles to his feet and Joshua holds him in a bearhug position, swinging Reborn around like a rag doll.

HA: Reborn is really struggling here. He must he on his last legs

Joshua eventually throws Reborn away yet the former red arrow keeps coming back for more. He runs in at Joshua, who bench presses him into the air and face first down to the mat.

HA: This is it. I agree with you Henry.

HE: There is no-one who can stop this man. Not just in this match, but just in general.

HA: He is Jones' unstoppable force, he's proven that once tonight...but here comes Thunder for another go!

Thunder runs in at Joshua, he catches him off guard with a flying shoulder block. Joshua doesn't fall down, Thunder runs in and nails another shoulder block. There still isn't much movement by Joshua but he is clearly stunned. Thunder runs in, hitting a big boot and Joshua falls back slightly.

HE: Thunder taking it to Joshua!

Thunder fires huge punches into the head of Joshua, he follows those with kicks to the body. Thunder then follows that with European Uppercuts, Joshua falls back into the ropes, seemingly stunned by what is coming at him. Thunder continues with huge punches to the head and Joshua hits the ropes.

HA: Thunder unloading here!

Thunder continues with the huge punches to the head with Joshua pressed against the ropes. Thunder bounces off the ropes, nailing a big boot. Joshua falls

HE: Joshua, Liam Wood, Crime Lord, Thunder and Robin Reborn. And I just can not see who is going to be able to de-throne Joshua. Who in that ring is capable of getting him over the top rope? Who can dominate him? There is no-one. It's going to be two years in a row for Joshua.

Robin Reborn turns around, he runs at Joshua, who easily counters with a snap powerslam. Thunder runs in, he is grabbed by the head and launched into the corner, Joshua then runs in and flattens him with a huge stinger splash. Thunder slumps down, Joshua turns back to the middle of the ring...

HA: Crime Lord!

HE: Not much loyalty there!

Crime Lord pummels away at the head of a shocked Joshua with punches, before Joshua blocks one and then clubs Crime Lord down to the mat. Joshua is clearly riled by the attack from his Forgotten ally. Crime Lord runs in at him, Joshua grabs him by the throat and plants him down into the canvas with a chokeslam.

Joshua turns around, and he is face to face with Liam Wood...

HA: Oh now way!

HE: Our two world champions...going to go at it here!

Joshua and Wood smirk, Wood throws the first punch but Joshua blocks that and similar to what he did to Crime Lord, flattens Wood with a clubbing right hand. He rolls up to his feet, running at Joshua who catches him over his shoulders and then runs to the corner, driving Wood into the turnbuckles.

He slumps down, Robin Reborn tries his luck once more, sprinting in at Joshua but he lifts Reborn onto his shoulders and connects with a Samoan Drop. Reborn stumbles to his feet and Joshua holds him in a bearhug position, swinging Reborn around like a rag doll.

HA: Reborn is really struggling here. He must he on his last legs

Joshua eventually throws Reborn away yet the former red arrow keeps coming back for more. He runs in at Joshua, who bench presses him into the air and face first down to the mat.

HA: This is it. I agree with you Henry.

HE: There is no-one who can stop this man. Not just in this match, but just in general.

HA: He is Jones' unstoppable force, he's proven that once tonight...but here comes Thunder for another go!

Thunder runs in at Joshua, he catches him off guard with a flying shoulder block. Joshua doesn't fall down, Thunder runs in and nails another shoulder block. There still isn't much movement by Joshua but he is clearly stunned. Thunder runs in, hitting a big boot and Joshua falls back slightly.

HE: Thunder taking it to Joshua!

Thunder fires huge punches into the head of Joshua, he follows those with kicks to the body. Thunder then follows that with European Uppercuts, Joshua falls back into the ropes, seemingly stunned by what is coming at him. Thunder continues with huge punches to the head and Joshua hits the ropes.

HA: Thunder unloading here!

Thunder continues with the huge punches to the head with Joshua pressed against the ropes. Thunder bounces off the ropes, nailing a big boot. Joshua falls slightly backwards over the ropes, the crowd favourite sprints in and nails a big clothesline.

HE: Joshua nearly...HE'S GONE!

HA: HE'S DONE IT!

HE: THUNDER HAS ELIMINATED JOSHUA!

HA: INCREDIBLE! INCREDIBLE! HE MAY NOT HAVE GOT THE TITLE TONIGHT BUT HE'S GOT ONE OVER ON JOSHUA THIS EVENING! WE ARE DOWN TO FOUR MEN!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue 22 Mar 2016, 8:33 am

We return to the action and the camera pans around the ring, showing the 4 competitors left. Liam Wood is stood against the ropes, Robin Reborn in one corner and Thunder in the adjacent corner. Crime Lord is also up to his feet and he is the first to step towards the centre of the ring.

HE: Four of 6CW’s brightest stars left in this match, including Robin Reborn, who opened the contest up against Max Adamson all that time ago.

HA: You’ve got Thunder in there, surely he can’t win this? Not after all he’s been through tonight. A handicap match, a beat-down after the match, and then a brutal world title clash with Joshua, and to then enter at number 10 and win Gateway to Glory? I don’t see it.

HE: And then we’ve got two champions who have had very successful night. Crime Lord defend his International title against Mike Masters, while Liam Wood grabbed the EWF Title in an epic contest with Keith Leone.

HA: But that could play against him surely? To go through that and then this match, that would be nearly as big as Thunder winning it.

He is soon joined by Liam Wood, who stands alongside the International champion. Reborn and Thunder trudge forward out of the corner, Wood steps forward into the face of Reborn, leaving Thunder and Crime Lord to face off.

HE: Wood choosing to go after Reborn, leaving Crime Lord and Thunder to renew their recent battles.

Wood and Reborn are soon exchanging punches, Wood with his now trademark jabs while Reborn is simply slugging away with any last energy that he can muster. Wood gets the advantage, firing Reborn back towards the ropes.

The camera pans to show a more even contest between Crime Lord and Thunder. Crime Lord smashes European Uppercuts into the chin but Thunder blocks it, he then fires in a number of right hands of his own. He then grabs Crime Lord by the head, before launching him into the corner, where he unloads with a flurry of body punches.

We return to Wood, he scoops Reborn up by the legs and attempts to dump him over the top rope but Reborn wraps his legs around the head of Wood and takes him down with a headscissors takedown. The crowd pop as Reborn kips up to his feet, he fires off a series of roundhouse kicks into the side of Liam Wood.

HA: Reborn has found some new energy, as has Thunder!

Thunder steps back from the corner and comes sprinting in at Crime Lord, going for a big splash but the International champion dives out of the way and Thunder crashes into the turnbuckles. Reborn is shown continuing to unload on Wood with numerous roundhouse kicks, he is rested against the ropes, Reborn sprints in…

HE: WOOD IS OUT OF THERE!

HA: REBORN ELIMINATES WOOD!

Reborn looks down on Wood on the outside, he motions a title belt around his waist only for Crime Lord to run up behind Reborn and scoop him by the legs…

HE: And now Reborn is gone!

HA: We are down to two! It’s Crime Lord, and it’s Thunder, one of these two is going to the Main Event of Night of Glory!

Crime Lord is smiling to himself, Thunder stumbles out of the corner as Crime Lord has his back to him. Thunder imitates drawing a crossbow and then fires an imaginary arrow at the international champion. Thunder then bounds off the ropes just as Crime Lord turns around...

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue 22 Mar 2016, 8:36 am

HE: What the hell did that idiot Thunder just do?!

HA: Who won? They’re both on the mat, what the hell has happened?

HE: It’s gotta be Crime Lord, Crime Lord is going to Night of Glory *The video runs as Crime Lord turns around

HA: We’ve got the tape, just after Crime Lord throws Reborn over the top Thunder just runs right at him

*We see Thunder spring towards Crime Lord and both men tumbling over the top. The angle from the ring gives us nothing new

HE: What moron showed us what we’ve already seen?!

HA: Be quiet, be quiet we’ve got the outside

*The camera from outside the ring starts up

HA: Slo-mo is infuriating!

*The image gets to Thunder bundling Crime Lord over the top. They fly over together and fall almost at exactly the same time.

HA: I…I can’t tell!

HE: You’re denying the facts, it’s Crime Lord

*The camera rewinds and slows down even further. Crime Lord’s legs are falling to the ground…but Thunder hits the mat beside him, and he hits with both feet first

HE: YES! THE FORGOTTEN WILL NOT BE STOPPED! JONES HAS PICKED ANOTHER WINNER! THE DYNASTY CON

HA: WAIT A SECOND! HE’S STILL HOLDING ON! HE’S DONE IT, AGAINST ALL THE ODDS HE’S DONE IT!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue 22 Mar 2016, 8:37 am

*Back in the ring Reborn has skinned the cat and lifted himself back over the top rope and into the ring. Refs slide in and Crime Lord is apoplectic on the outside

HE: THIS IS NONSENSE!

*The footage from outside rolls again and we can, in the corner, see Reborn’s legs dangling above the mat. Another angle shows Reborn holding on for dear life, his legs holding up above the floor. As Crime Lord and Thunder fall over the top Reborn’s left foot touches the floor, but when they hit the mat Reborn’s right foot still hasn’t touched the floor.

Refs run over to Crime Lord and Thunder but one ref is standing by Reborn, watching him holding on.

HA: Reborn has won it!! Reborn is going to Night of Glory!

*The footage runs from the ring, and we see Reborn’s arms holding strong, his hands firmly around the top rope. He turns his head and, looking into the ring, appears to nod.

HA: He’s held on, Crime Lord hasn’t noticed, the two men in the ring were focused on each other. Thunder threw every last drop of energy he had at Crime Lord, any prolonged fight was completely in Crime Lord’s favour.

*Reborn sits on the turnbuckle watching the big screen along with everyone else

HE: That idiot has no idea how he’s won

*One last angle shows Thunder in the ring. He looks to Reborn before sprinting at Crime Lord

HA: Was this a plan?!

*Reborn stands on the turnbuckle and bows to the fans, Thunder laid out on the floor with referees around him and Crime Lord is half way down the aisle. Jones is at the top of the ramp fuming, screaming at anyone and everyone. The show closes with Reborn blowing kisses to Mr Jones who stands enraged at the top of the stage.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2