The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Anarchy - Tuesday 31st May

+12
Thunder87
Marky
Steel
Marsh
ncfc_Tooze
TwisT
Good Golly I'm Olly
Dolphin Ziggler
x12x
Engel Harlequin
President Trump
Paul Mac 6CW
16 posters

Go down

6CW Anarchy - Tuesday 31st May Empty 6CW Anarchy - Tuesday 31st May

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Tue 17 May 2016, 12:17 pm

6CW Anarchy Tuesday 31st May

Match One
Brandon Perez & Jack Hurst vs The Mega Stars

Match Two
Geoff Steel vs Perfect Jack
**Mike Hill & Lex Hart on commentary

Match Three

UK Title Number One Contender Match
James McManus vs Crime Lord
**Cameron Faith on commentary**

Match Four
TV Tournament Semi Final

Aaron Heath v Austin Stevens

Match Five
TV Tournament Semi Final
Jimmy Phillips v Marshall Murdoch

Match Six

Liam Wood vs O'Callaghan

Match Seven
TV Tournament Semi Final

Thunder v Cerberus

Match Eight
TV Tournament Semi Final
Cassius Zhi v Engel

Main Event
Night of Glory Main Event vs Career
Robin Reborn vs Keith Leone

**Card is subject to change

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy - Tuesday 31st May Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy - Tuesday 31st May

Post by President Trump Tue 17 May 2016, 12:52 pm

Dicey is sitting in the Three Headed man sausage drinking a pint when his phone buzzes; he looks down and sees a message from 6CW Management

Following the events of last night’s taping of Anarchy 6CW, you, Dicey Reilly, have been suspended from active competition and placed on indefinite leave until further notice. You have been fined a portion of your event appearance fee which will be donated to a local London charity as selected by Perfect Execution.

6CW will not make any further comment on this matter until an internal investigation has taken place

Sincerely

Mr Michael Jones C.E.O

Dicey throws the phone across the bar and is smashes right above the women’s toilet door just as Sally is walking out

Sally: WHAT THE F**K DICEY

Dicey knocks back his whiskey and throws her, her jacket

Dicey: I have been suspended until further notice

Sally: For WHAT!!

Dicey: For getting handy with the chair lastnight.....f**king bullsh*t if you ask me, that snake has been looking to get me on something and now I handed it to him on a plate....stupid...stupid (Dicey punches the side of his head) I need to be smarter, I need to get him back for all he has done but I need to be smarter

Sally grabs Dicey by the top and pulls him close

Sally: You are smart but you are passionate, don’t apologise for that, you just do what you do best and f**k sh*t up and f**k the rest of them, Max gets screwed and he hasn’t kicked up a storm you know why?

Dicey: Why?

Sally: Because he knows he will lose his money, he is just like the rest, Reborn deserved a smack with the chair, who cares if he is the No 1 contender, he is a selfish d**k, he could have tagged you in but didn’t and you had to save his black a**, so f**k him and those two hacks you planted as well, you are trying to save them all from Jones and they are to blind and self absorbed to see, I was there at the start just like you, I care about the place and I have faith in you to take Jones down......now lets go

Sally starts to walk out of the pub

Dicey: Where?

Sally: Home, I have riled myself up and need to f**k

Dicey grabs his coat

Dicey: All clouds and silver linings and all that

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Engel Harlequin Tue 17 May 2016, 2:09 pm

*The scene opens in Engels dressing room, The camera is by the door and you can see clothes, takeaway boxes, and paperwork scattered everywhere. Towards the back of the room Engel is stood leaning forward, his fists clenched upon a desk. He is wearing a suit and looks neat however he is sweating profusely as he stares tranfixed at something in front of him *

EH: THE DOOR IS SHUT! NO! I WILL NOT GO BACK I CAN'T GO BACK!

*Engel slams his fist onto the desk as he screams. Suddenly there is a knock on the door. Engel looks just off camera towards the door and a look of surprised shock appears on his face *

???: (Female Voice) I hope I am not...disturbing anything Engel...

*Engel looks down to the ground and shakes his head as the familiar figure of the short dark haired Theresa comes into view *

EH: Noooo of course not Theresa. What brings you here? It has been a while.

*Theresa looks around the room with a disappointed look on her face. She looks at Engel with a sad longing expression and shakes her head *

T: I came for my things...doesn't look like I will be finding them today though. You need a woman around here...

*A hopeful smile appears on Theresa's face as Engel looks up inquisitively. He then looks at Theresa as if he understands what she is saying *

EH: Ah, now that would be an amazing idea...has Sally grown sick of Dicey yet. Say...speaking of Dicey, have you heard the news? He has been suspended...the drunken idiot should have listened to me. He should have rode out the storm and helped me with the grand plan as Cerberus has done so very well for weeks and weeks.

*Theresa shakes her head in disbelief *

T: THE GRAND PLAN? Remind me again about that? Is that the one where you turn against EVERYONE that has supported you? The one where you fight aimlessly for some TV Title whilst at your night...at Night of Glory...some other guys take your place at the top? I mean Engel come on, what are you going to do if you come face to face with Cerberus? What about your next match against Cassius Zhi? The Engel I knew would have nothing to fear...The Engel I knew would not have had so much trouble against Anthony Grace....The Engel I knew would not have lost that match against Robin Reborn...Jesus, the Engel I knew would not be walking around in his cheap ass suit acting like Mr entitled big shot...

*Engel looks at Theresa and shakes his head. He adjusts his suit looking slightly wounded *

EH: This suit was not cheap...

*Theresa folds her arms *

T: Well it looks it...

*Engel impatiently paces back and forth *

EH: Is this why you are here Theresa? To insult me? The Engel you knew...answer me this Theresa..where would he be? Where would he be right now...I'll tell you shall I...in some Xtreme title match...fighting for a chance to be labelled nothing more than a guy that can swing weapons around...in fact you know what...I would probably be back in Cherry Falls by now...driven insane by your endless WHINING...

*Theresa looks upset and holds her face in her hands *

T: What happened Engel? We were going to the top, you and me...maybe not at this Night of Glory but certainly by the next...Its like you have lost something Engel...

*Engel stops pacing and looks determinedly at Theresa *

EH: WHAT HAPPENED? DESTINY...HEHEHE...

*Theresa shakes her head in disbelief and walks towards where Engel was standing. The camera follows her as she looks towards what Engel was looking at. On the wall is a mirror, and the mirror is covered in greasepaint in the shape of a face...a clown looking back from the mirror. Theresa looks shocked *

T: Of course...I should have known...

*Engel frantically tries to cover the mirror *

EH: Y-y-you need to get out....NOW...

*Theresa moves towards Engel as if to comfort him but Engel jerks back *

EH: MAKE IT STOP...HE WON'T STOP...PLEASE FREE ME...

*Theresa looks a little dismayed as she tries once more to comfort Engel *

T: Engel, maybe for once in your life...just once...you should...listen...

*Theresa walks away from Engel as he slumps to the floor rocking back and forth slowly muttering to himself *

EH: No...No...not now...don't ruin this for me...I can't go back...I can't...

*The scene fades as Engel begins to sob softly *

Engel Harlequin

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Tue 17 May 2016, 2:24 pm

The crowd give a mixed reaction as For Fear Of Falling by Bleeding Through blasts from the speakers and Austin Stevens walks out on to the stage with his teeth gritted, wearing his usual “F**K PG” top he slowly makes his way towards the ring, snatching a microphone from a 6CW staff member.

HA: Austin Stevens is out here...not usually a man who makes his presence felt to the 6CW Universe...I guess he has something to say...I hope the beep machine is working...

HE: Harold you cannot stop Austin saying what he wants so just get over it and man up.

As Austin climbs on to the apron he pulls a bottle of beer from his back pocket and downs it before letting the bottle drop to the outside of the ring. Austin then climbs through the ropes and begins to slowly walk around the ring, clearly under the influence of a beer or two. He goes to speak but the fans mixture of boos and cheers continue to drowned him out.

AS: SHUT YOUR C**T MOUTHS!

The boo's take over slightly causing Austin to laugh to himself, he then motions a fishing rod before pretending to reel the crowd in, motioning a hook in his mouth and laughing even louder. Austin's antics bring the mood back to a more neutral reaction.

AS: Nah, I'm only kidding guys...keep your c**t mouths open...I don't give a f**k because tonight is a celebration...

The cheers get louder than the boos again again as Austin pulls out another beer, biting the top off and downing it again before tossing the empty bottle to the outside once again, causing it to smash on the floor. Austin then composes himself before speaking again.

AS: You see, last night...at Anarchy...I rid my path of that f**king c**t Hokori...I made him pass out like the little p***y he is and I put that Jap in an ambulance...in one match, I rid myself of a leach and I showed the world just why you don't f**k with Austin Stevens.

Austin lowers the microphone for a second and paces around the ring before leaning over the ropes and starring up at the stage before speaking again.

AS: ...and now I can move on and forget that Hokori even existed...I hope that when he comes too and tries to stand up that he realises that the chair shot I gave his leg did more damage than they originally thought...I hope I've ended his f**king career because now I can move on to ruining other people's lives...I can move on to showing the world that no matter how you try...life just doesn't give a f**k.

Austin pauses for a second

AS: Michael Jones...it's time to listen the f**k up!

HA: Austin Stevens seems to be calling the boss out here...

HE: I don't think this is a good idea.

Austin smiles for a second before speaking

AS: Mr Jones...I've heard you bullsh¡tting people about this tournament you're having and how the champion will be the 'face of the company'...well how f**king funny will it be when it's MY face and it's telling all your sponsors to go f**k themselves?! You see...the TV Title...I don't give a f**k about that...I never have and never will give a f**k about titles...but a chance to p¡ss you off?! A Chance to ruin your plans?! A chance to show the world what this business is about?! I'll take that in a f**king heart beat!

The cheers get louder again with some fans still booing Austin

AS: This business is my f**king life...I do it because it's the only thing I've ever cared about and because I get to hurt people...f**k sponsors, f**k PG and f**k anyone who's ready to kneel down and suck Mr Jones off just for a chance to 'climb the ladder' of success...I'm here to ruin this little tournament and take that bullsh¡t belt just because I can...I'm ready to become the face of the company and show the world that the face of wrestling isn't about acting nice and selling dumb sh¡t to dumb c**ts...

Austin looks around at the crowd and smiles as some fans boo his use of language

AS: Now I know some of you are taking offence to the fact that I might be calling you a bunch of dumb c**ts but you need to ask yourself...am I dumb c**t? If you aren't sure...I can help you out.

Austin begins to list off things, using his fingers to count them off

AS: Are you wearing any Anthony Grace or Max Adamson merchandise? If the answer is yeah...you're a dumb c**t...Are you cheering for anyone who puts on the good guy act like they give a f**k about you or your ugly kids? Yeah? Well you're a dumb c**t? Getting offended by the word c**t? Dumb c**t! Bringing signs to the shows? Dumb c**t! Is your name Aaron Heath?! If so...you're a dumb c**t.

Austin turns back to the stage and speaks for the last time

AS: Yeah you heard me Aaron...you self righteous dumb c**t...you stand between me and my mission of p¡ssing off rich people and THAT makes you a dumb c**t...but don't worry, it's not personal...you're a dumb c**t by situation...not personality...I'll be honest, I don't listen when you talk so it doesn't really matter if you're actually a dumb c**t for not because for now until our match at Anarchy...you're an honourary dumb c**t...so well done for finally achieving something in 6CW.

Austin drops the microphone and leaves the arena as the fans give a mixed reaction, as the camera pans around the arena we see various parents shielding the ears of laughing children.

Last edited by xviperx on Sun 29 May 2016, 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Tue 17 May 2016, 4:45 pm

Dicey is sitting on his leather recliner in his sitting room completely naked, drinking a bottle of beer, Sally walks in, in Dicey’s F**K Jones t-shirt

Dicey: Damn girl, you need to get riled up more often, my balls are the size of raisins, you’ve drained me

Sally smiles and sits across Dicey’s lap

Sally: It got your mind off things didn’t it

Dicey: So what’s the plan babe, how are we doing this, I have a friend with a bus and we could just ram the pla....

Sally puts her finger on Dicey’s lips

Sally: As much as that would make me wetter than Harvey Price’s chin I have a better idea, let’s get you out there...shouting at the people.....do what Dicey does best

Dicey: I just did what I do best

Sally: Play time is over, it’s time for action; the people love you so let’s use that, let’s get you out in the world, I’m talkin chat shows, rallys, Loose women

Dicey: F**k that

Sally: It would be great...just don’t use that Harvey joke

Dicey: You think this could work

Sally: You want to get back into 6CW don’t you....well the only way that will happen is if the fans want you there and as you said they have the power

Dicey grins

Dicey: We are the power........i’ll do it

Sally kisses Dicey on the lips and jumps off his lap

Sally: I have some phone calls to make, we have a mutual friend in the show biz world

Dicey: He won’t help me, he hates me for all the things I put him through when he worked for Keane

Sally: But he loves me

Sally winks and licks her lips seductively
Dicey: You are a bad woman you know that

Sally: That’s my gift

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sat 21 May 2016, 10:29 pm

*Robin Reborn is backstage and besides him stands Tim Allen

RR: Why did they stop sending Charlotte?

*Reborn interrupts Allen before he can even start, the interviewer standing aghast with his mouth still wide open to speak.

RR: Girl got me, ya know?

*Allen settles

TA: Jones's orders...

RR: Oh man, course you a puppet. Alright alright, let's do this.

*Allen turns back to the camera and introduces his guest

TA: As you may well be aware, my guest at this time is the Gateway to Glory winner Mr Robin Reborn

RR: A pleasure, Timbo

*Reborn laughs at his own joke as Allen forces a smile

TA: Robin, tonight you may well have to end the career of an ally of sorts just to keep your shot at Night of Glory...how are you feeling ahead of this?

*Reborn shows a serious side with a focused expression and determined words

RR: Look, Tim, Keith and I ain't that different, and I expect he would go out there tonight and try beat my ass down if he were in my shoes. Sometimes you gotta look at that personal gain; what does this do for me, ya know? I can't live my life as a charity case.

*Reborn looks down the lens

RR: Keith, with all sincerity, I gotta get you out of this place, cos I cannot stop working and winning till I get to the top of that ladder and stand on my own. If you still got the heart for the hurt then you are gonna have to do what no man, and I truly believe there is no man in this industry that can stop me. If you're gonna get my shot at Night of Glory then you're gonna have to be better than you've ever been before. And if you ain't, I'll shake your hand and promise you it ain't all in vain.

*Reborn turns back to Allen

RR: Peace out

*With that he walks away

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Sun 22 May 2016, 1:09 pm

The 6CW Arena comes to life as “Revival Mode” by Every Time I Die blasts from the speakers and boo's fill the air as the EWF World Heavyweight Champion The Viper Liam Wood swaggers out on to the stage with the title resting across his shoulder. Wood pauses for a moment as he soaks in the boo's before slowly making his way down to the ring.

HA: The EWF World Champion is out here...he's probably got a lot to say and will be looking to insult even more people...he isn't scared of making enemies.

HE: He isn't scared of saying how he feels and as the champion, he has every right to do so!

Wood rolls in, placing the title belt carefully across the turnbuckle before pacing around the ring with the microphone in his hand, he adjusts his World Eater biker style cut to show off his new King Slayer t-shirt before finally lifting the microphone to his lips and speaking

“Week after week after week I come out here and I put my body on the line...week after week after week I come out here and I make the shows worth coming too and week after week after week I come out here and I win matches single handedly...I carry teams, I basically win handicap matches and I do it all while being the best champion this company has now and ever...I do that and yet still you all boo...”

The boos get louder and louder

“...you still boo me...I'm still the man who gets to call himself the Best In The Business...I'm still the man carrying this company on his shoulders and I'm still the man who does and says what he wants...I've been that man this whole time yet you, the fans, all boo me because I did this all by myself...I did this without sucking up to you idiots...I did it without getting cheap pops or talking like an idiot...but because I turned my back on being your puppet...you boo the best thing this company has and one day you'll regret that.”

“One day I'll decide that I deserve more damn respect and I'll take this belt somewhere else...somewhere I'm appreciated because it's not here...despite the things I do for this company...despite the sacrifices I make...I do more than anyone else JUST by turning up and allowing you morons to experience me being here...I'm the World Eater, The Kings Slayer...I'm Liam Wood and you should bow at my feet like a God.”

Wood stretches his arms out causing the boos to get louder and louder, abuse raining down from the stands. Wood laughs to himself before continuing.

“You see, I am such a good person...I am currently THE man in this company...I am currently THE champion in this company yet I am giving chances to lesser men, allowing them to experience what it's like to face an Elite Athlete...allowing them to know what it's like to face a REAL World Champion and to allow them to realise just how far they have to come!”

“Last time...the lucky men were Cameron Faith and James McManus...this week It's O'Callahan."

"...So Paddy...come on down and face your fate...”

Wood smirks, lowering the mic before turning to the stage

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sun 22 May 2016, 8:24 pm

*The opening laugh of Do or Die by Childish Gambino echoes on its own around the arena and the fans pop, but nothing else plays.

HA: Well, I thought we were in for a real treat there, and so did the fans, but Robin Reborn's music seems to have been played by mistake

*Wood leans over the top rope and shouts at the timekeeper "what the hell is this?" The fans go back to their seats and Wood snarls down the mic

LW: Puppets, the string pulled and you all come up cheering - -

*Do or Die plays again and the fans wait, before erupting as Robin Reborn saunters out onto the ramp

HE: Games! This idiot thinks everything is a damn game!

*Reborn swivels a mic in his hand and points it at Wood, shooting it at him like a gun before the music fades and he raises it to his mouth

RR: Not quite the man you were hoping to see, right?

I thought i'd let you have the higher ground this time...seeing as whether its my skills, my style or because i've laid you out in that very ring again; you just seem to be getting used to looking up at me towering over you.

*Reborn walks down the ramp

HA: Are they about to go at it again?!

*The crowd get excited as Reborn goes to the ring, but just sits on the hoardings at the side, the barrier in front of the ringside fans

RR: Your boy is just here to watch. Watch and learn, learn from the man who slays Kings. I'm finding the best way to annoy both you and Joshua is to just be around, be there as a reminder. And as he big guy left you on your own last week, I guess its working.

*Reborn turns and grabs a handful of popcorn from a fan in the front row

RR: So, my newly favourite Irishman, come on down, lets get this show on the road!

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Mon 23 May 2016, 10:22 am

Wood looks down at Reborn and grits his teeth before lifting the microphone to his lips an speaking, looking at his potential Night Of Glory opponent in the eyes

"Talking of people who need all the help they can get...here he is...Mr Gateway To Glory...Mr suddenly relevant...Robin Reborn...a man who has a big choice to make soon with one option being the worst he will ever decide on..."

"The funny thing is...you're keeping me and Joshua waiting about which of us you're going to choose and I know why...I know you want to give off this air of mystery but I think you're scared to make that choice because the moment you do...we'll all know how you're going to fail at Night Of Glory."

Wood smirks at Reborn before continuing

"The thing that makes me laugh the most is that you're spending all this time trying to get under my skin by just showing up but the truth is...until you won the Gateway To Glory I kind of forgot that you were around...you see, you might think that we all respected what you and Hurst did as everyone's favourite interracial couple when you held the tag belts longer than anyone else but the reality is that you were king and queen of a poor division...you held those belts because I decided against taking them off you in a handicap match...I was too busy working towards becoming a world champion."

Wood looks over at the belt before speaking one last time

"...but to tell you the truth...with all this charity work I'm doing with McManus, Cameron Faith and O'Callahan...I'm feeling nice and I have some words of wisdom for you Robin."

"You know those voices in your head that are telling you who to pick at Night Of Glory? Well the ones that are telling you to pick me to face for MY EWF title...stop listening to them...save yourself the heart ache and face Joshua...because while Joshua seems to be losing it faster each and every day...I am just getting started with this reign...hour by hour, minute by minute, second by second...I am improving and that is why I am a two time EWF Champion...that is why I have been slaying all in my path and that is why if you picked to face me at Night Of Glory"

"...you'd just be another crown added to the collection!"

Wood lowers the microphone, his eyes locked on Reborn

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Mon 23 May 2016, 11:25 am

James Corden is seen in his car pulling up to an apartment block, the door opens and Dicey jumps in (audience cheer)

James: Thanks for helping me get to work man, you’re a star

Dicey: No problem Jimbo, I don’t get to come to LA a lot so why not come out here just to sing with you in a car

James looks confusingly at Dice not knowing if he is kidding or not

James: Do you mind if we turn on the radio

Dicey shrugs his shoulders as James switches the radio on and U2’s Discotheque comes on and James starts to sing with Dicey just staring at him, the dancing part comes on and James starts to do the moves and tries to get Dicey involved but he just reaches over and switches the radio off

Dicey: U2 are a bunch of sellout, tax dodging f**ks, put some real music on will ya....have you got any Cannibal Corpse or S Club 7, something you can sing ya know

James: I’ll have a look

As James is flicking through his iphone Dicey tells him to pull over and gets out, Dicey returns a few minutes later with a six pack and a shoulder of Whiskey

James: I think drinking in a car is illegal over here Dicey

Dicey: Don’t worry about the pigs you just drive and sing that’s why we’re here isn’t it? To showcase your vocal range

James: I don’t know what you mea....

Dicey: Let’s cut the s**t James, you are a self indulgent Muppet, I only came on this show because I was conned into it by my girlfriend because she thinks this will showcase my plight in 6CW, a federation that I love and you probably haven’t heard about or any of your viewers so let’s just get driving, you sing and dance like an idiot, I’ll get drunk, it’s a win/win my fat friend

James looks at him like a kicked puppy

James: B...b...but I love 6CW and even bought one of your shirts to wear in the car today for this because I was really excited

James takes his jumper off and reveals a F**K JONES t-shirt he is wearing

James: I’m sorry if I annoyed you, I’ll just get this over with

Dicey: Ah for f**k sake now I look like a boll*x, I’m sorry Jimbo I didn’t know you liked 6CW, I’m a pr**k, here have a beer

James: I can’t I’m driving

Dicey: Hold on

Dicey gets out of the car and walks up to the car in front of them that has some of the production crew in it

Dicey: Oi, one of you geeks get in here and drive our car so me and Jimbo can have a drink

One of the crew gets in and James gets into the passenger seat and Dicey in the back, Dicey hands James a can and they start to drink (Audience woop)

Dicey: James it ain’t no party......

James: Unless it’s a SClub PARTY

S Club party comes on the radio and both men start singing it as the car drives off

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 23 May 2016, 12:49 pm

*Reborn ponders the words as Wood paces...

RR: Even I can count up to one, Liam. One man "slain" as you so eloquently put it. Have you even defended that belt since then? I guess I'd pretend to be in Game of Thrones if I had to live a day as Liam Wood too.

But don't take your eye off the ball...again. Cos in that handicap match of you and all your friends versus Max it only took me to wave at you and Australia dethroned the UK. So let's bring on your next victim, your next Max Adamson debacle...

*Reborn looks down the ramp expecting Callaghan

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Engel Harlequin Mon 23 May 2016, 9:12 pm

*Wembley arena's last few empty seats begin to fill as the camera pans the excited crowd. The camera cuts to the commentary desk where Harold and Henry Lloyd are sat discussing something*

HA: Folks, welcome back to this edition of Anarchy. One of the major talking points and match ups coming into the show was the match between The Demon Cassius Zhi and a man with his own well documented personal demons Engel...

HE: This is indefinetly going to be a tough one to call and as much as I have been backing Engel these past few weeks, this may be a step too far...

HA: Many have been saying in recent weeks that Engel has been missing an edge, something that can take him to that next level. This clean cut Engel has been on a good run but would I be right in saying he has been making a bit of a meal of it...

HE: I wouldn't say that Harold but Engel has a lot to tap into and I would probably say he hasn't been at 100% during this TV title tournament...

*The lights go out around the arena and 'Hysteria' plays around the arena*

HA: And here we go...

*A spotlight shines on the ring and slowly moves up the ramp and onto the entranceway. The crowd begin to boo loudly as Engel walks out wearing his suit before smiling, waving and taking a bow. Unperturbed by the fan reaction Engel strolls down to the ring, the spotlight following his every step. A fan waves a 'You sold out' sign in front of Engel, he stops and looks at the sign before mockingly wiping a tear from his face. He walks up to the ring and rolls under the bottom rope and stands in the centre of the ring after taking a microphone from the ring crew. The lights come back up around the arena and his music stops. Engel raises the mic to his lips and the crowd boo frantically. Engel lowers the mic and looks around at the fans shaking his head and smiling*

HA: Engel revelling in this crowd reaction.

HE: He does not care what the people think Harold, he is not here to win them round...

*Engel mockingly waves his fingers at the crowd*

EH: (Whispering) I SOLD OUT...I SOLD OUT...

CROWD: (Chanting) YOU SOLD OUT!

*Engel strokes his chin as if in thought, waiting for the chants to die down. As they do Engel raises the mic to his mouth once more*

EH: Thankyou...thankyou...Your all fantastic, but tonight is not the night to discuss wether I have sold out or not...tonight is the night to discuss MY TV Title...

*Engel lowers his microphone as the crowd boo his arrogance*

HA: This will be Engels downfall...mark my words Henry...

HE: I LOVE IT HAROLD! Engel showing no sign of fear out here...

*Engel leans back against the ropes holding his microphone playfully. He pushes himself off of the ropes and again puts the microphone to his lips aggressively*

EH: In fact...let's talk about...DEMONS...you see it seems like every single 6CW superstar has a Demon...like they are the in thing...the demon that drives them forward...that pushes them to there very limit...or in the case of Dicey Reilly...makes him p*** his pants and embarass himself in front of you all...

CROWD:(Chanting) DICEY REILLY!

*Engel adjusts his suit jacket and brushes himself down*

HE: Can they not just pay Engel the respect he deserves?

HA: The 6CW universe hate what Engel has become, and everything he seemingly stands for...

EH: But you see...as a man that knows all about demons...silence...at there day of reckoning...when they face there darkest hour...demons fall silent.

*Engel begins to laugh to himself in the centre of the ring as the crowd listen*

HA: Engel certainly has a way with words...

EH: SILENCE...When the demon is called to show himself...mere weeks away from my night of glory after weeks of giving you all my all in this very ring...proving to each and every one of you that I have what it takes to hang with the biggest and baddest 6CW has to offer...weeks of me showing the world that I have what it takes to be at the top of this business...you all boo me...chant your insults and mock me...but look where I am now with all the hate and bile you direct at me...SILENCE is the only answer you can give....

*Engel laughs manically as he drops into the turnbuckle and sits, his head tilted towards the entranceway*

Engel Harlequin

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Mon 23 May 2016, 9:48 pm

The arena goes dark as "Run this town" hits with multicoloured strobe lighting filling the darkened area, then the camera cuts to O'Callaghan walking through the backstage area, with a great swagger to the music making his way out through the curtain. Then O'Callaghan appears, stands at the top of the stage, inhales the air and collects a microphone from the stage, as he stands there taking in the scene before him as he goes to speak...

O'Callaghan: "I would say thank you Robin, but I wouldn't mean it, so I guess here I am!"

*O'Callaghan chuckles to himself, as the arena is silent, not finding it funny*

O'Callaghan: "Oh come on lighten up you swines, I know listening to the drivel this Wood fella comes out with sends most insomniacs to sleep but hearing me and Reborn should be at least something to get you going!"

*O'Callaghan tries to amp up the crowd to no avail*

O'Callaghan: "You see what you've done to these swines Wood? Jesus fella, you've put them all to sleep! We've got as much electricity in this arena as they do in Pyongyang!"

*Again O'Callaghan chuckles to himself before continuing*

O'Callaghan: "You see Wood, you come out here, you bore people to death with your "King Slayer" and "World Eater" crap, you carry round that second rate title like it's actually something anybody is interested in, and proclaim yourself to be the "best in the business". My word fella, some people call me deluded, but you are something else. You should be begging Robin to get into that ring with you at Night of Glory, least then these swines will see one decent rassler fighting for the EWF title!"

*Wood paces in the ring, Reborn continues to eat popcorn taking in what's going on round him*

O'Callaghan: "...now onto more important matters, namely myself and my recent loss to Aaron Heath on Anarchy. One must say fair shakes to the fella, he caught me on an off day and took full advantage. But being the great wrestler I am, I will learn from this slip up and I am more focussed than ever on showing the 6CW universe, and locker room that I am in fact the next great champion of this company, the best rassler in the world, the greatest to ever lace a pair of boots you swines have ever seen!"

*O'Callaghan fixes his eyes onto Wood now*

O'Callaghan: "I want you to listen to me now fella. You're gonna regret this act of "charity" come Tuesday night at Anarchy. When I have the sharpshooter locked in and you're writhing in agony, I want you to wake up and smell the gravy - you're not the best in the world. I, O'Callaghan, hold that mantle."

*Reborn can be seen applauding from his position at ringside*

O'Callaghan: "Woah woah woah there Reborn, don't think you're getting off lightly. You see Robin I have great respect for you winning Gateway to Glory and earning your title shot, but you're slowly losing said respect. I've seen Andre Marriner make quicker decisions than you fella..."

*O'Callaghan again cracks up at himself, as he turns to walk away into the back...*
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 23 May 2016, 10:39 pm

*Reborn flicks a last piece of popcorn into his mouth before dropping off the barrier and onto his feet.

RR: Well, at least it was over quickly, that's all I can say about that.

*Reborn himself starts to walk down the ramp, talking to Wood but not bothering to look at him

RR: We both know I've made my decision Liam, that expression in your eyes the second before I dropped you last week showed me that you know. The pure fear at seeing me, you know what I've decided to do and it scares you. Because you won't even be relevant after Night of Glory.

*Reborn gets to the top of the stage and slaps the hoarding next to the curtain.

RR: Shut the lights off gents, don't let him get used to that spotlight, it'll only be cruel.

*Reborn walks out and leaves Wood alone, the lights fading so that only the crowd is lit

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Tue 24 May 2016, 5:49 pm

The scene opens up on the paradise of a Caribbean beach. The clear blue and green waves of the ocean gently kiss the golden sands. Palm trees sway slowly from side to side and the only sound comes from the tide, the birds overhead.......

...........and the harsh tones of a man on a telephone.

Laying on a lone sun lounger on a completely deserted beach, Anthony Grace talks loudly on his mobile phone. His chiselled torso is on display and a very tight pair of Speedos barely covers his modesty. The only other items of clothing he is wearing are some sunglasses and a silver bandana covering his head. His stern tones break the silence again, as we listen in to the conversation.

AG: Let me assure you that my actions in the match were PRIMARILY to highlight the strength of a bond and not as a precursor to more hellish deeds.

Grace carefully feels beneath his bandana with his free hand and pulls out a single strand of hair. He shakes his head and drops it on the sands beside him, before talking again.

AG: I understand that your representatives were concerned about how someone cheating to help a friend win might reflect poorly on them. However, their much APPRECIATED sponsorship of myself and the Be Amazing brand cannot be withdrawn on the back of ONE match.

Grace pulls his sunglasses off his face and winces. He feels his head again, but this time stops himself from pulling any more hair out.

AG: Of course I understand that your clients work with some of the biggest names in sport and good image is paramount. However, you neglect to remember my experience in the art of PR and I can assure you I would in no way jeopardize my standing with the public.

Grace looks up to the sky.

AG: Yes, as I have said on numerous occasions during this phone call, my actions were due to an honest mistake.

Grace listens to the reply and then suddenly pulls the phone away. He stares at it angrily before calmly speaking again.

AG: No, my current state of mind does NOT need to be assessed. Whereas my recent results have been disappointing, I am thinking clearly about my future and how it will maximise the profits of those you work for.

Grace scratches his arm in annoyance and then stops when he sees blood appear. He curses himself before speaking.

AG: No, my current health is a non-issue as well. I can confirm that I am in EXCELLENT condition. The unfortunate incident with my hair was due to a faulty batch of shampoo that I had been using. My lawyers are already starting legal proceedings against the manufacturer.

Grace shakes his head again and sits up. He picks between his feet and rips off small pieces of burnt skin.

AG: Yes I understand that being Match 1 again is not giving you the primetime audience you required when signing the contract........

He struggles to get a word in the conversation, while still picking away at his feet.

AG: Yes, again I do recognise the concern that being on pre-shows are not the best reflection of the superiority for your brand............

Grace looks at one piece of peeled skin and chucks it on the sand.

AG: But my partnership with Mr. Adamson will always bear fruit. The Megastars are still hot 6CW commodities and big merchandise sellers.

Grace sighs.

AG: Is that correct? Mr. Adamson is outselling my merchandise by 3 to 1. Well, there is no "I" in "team" so I am sure Mr. Adamson would be first to admit that our collaboration has increased his merchandise...........

Grace sighs again.

AG: His hasn't tripled? Mine have fallen?

Grace laughs uncomfortably.

AG: Well, I am sure you realise that there are peaks and troughs in professional wrestling. But your clients are buying a marketing tool that has CONSISTENTLY performed.........

He frowns as he realises his mistake.

AG: Yes I know I haven't won in a while. Yes I know I am not part of the very marketable TV tournament. Yes I know I assured you that the Megastars would be tag team champions.

Grace scratches himself again and curses, once he realises what he has done.

AG: No I beg to differ. Going after Mr. Jones was the RIGHT thing to do. His avoidance to highlight it should NOT be seen as him thinking I am not a threat. Yes I have heard the media buzz surrounding Conor Anderson. Yes I agree that it is the type of buzz your clients wish I can produce. But those times are just around the corner and it is ESSENTIAL your representatives are a part of that.

Grace almost sounds pleading before stopping. He takes a deep in-take of breath and smiles through gritted teeth.

AG: Well that is disappointing.......

Grace closes his eyes.

AG: No, no I understand that there are too many questions. I am upset that I haven't put your representatives mind at ease. It has been a pleasure to work for them and I hope to do so again in the future. God bless......Goodbye.

Grace hangs up the phone and drops it to his side. He replaces his sunglasses and looks out towards the ocean. He tries to lay still but keeps fidgeting. At last, he picks up the phone again and dials a number.

AG: Chuck! Hi! I hope you don't mind me............

Grace face falls as he continues to listen. He slams the phone beside him again and whispers under his breath.

AG: Another voicemail. You would think people are trying to avoid me.........

Grace laughs out loud manically. He stops as suddenly as he started, and then lays there stock still. He replaces his sunglasses and sniffs a few times. Suddenly a shadow falls over him and he looks up.

Waiter: Mr Grace, your Sunrise as ordered.

Grace sits up and takes the glass he is offered.

AG: Thank you my friend! Just what the doctor ordered.

Grace takes a long sip as the waiter backs away. Grace makes himself comfortable and stares out across the ocean. He then starts talking to himself.

AG: Such a beautiful place. A jewel created by God's hand. A perfect place for reflection and meditation on what is important. Time at the top is fleeting and one must do everything he can to maximise that duration. The world can be cruel and poison you when at the height of your powers. However, I am completely fine. Stress free. Healthy. At the peak of my man made mountain of success. Little things do not bother me. Nor do big things. I have faith. Courage. Belief. This will always mean that Anthony Grace is at the forefront of success. Now and beyond. There are no issues. No problems. Everything is serene in my world.........I am confident of it.

Suddenly he sees a paparazzi lens poking out from behind a palm tree. Grace hurls his cocktail, which smashes against the tree bark.

AG: F*CK OFF YOU ANNOYING LITTLE SH*T!!!!

The photographer takes a few more snaps before running away down the beach. Grace breathes heavily as he watches him depart. He removes his bandana and scratches his head, which reveals bald patches on his hair line. Grace still breathes heavily and angrily, as he replaces his bandana. He slams his back against the sun lounger and watches the ocean again, still clearly annoyed.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Tue 24 May 2016, 6:19 pm

James McManus is shown standing in the interview area,there are 3 seats set up, he is pacing back and forth as Michael Wire approaches and Jenny  looks on, the two men shake hands, before taking there seats.

MW- Thank you for your time James, I know you hate these things so we will keep it short and sweet.....This week you go one on one with some one you know very well from your days in 6WF and that is the man known as crime Lord. Your thoughts if you will.

James McManus pauses for a few moments, staring a hole through the former 6WF commentator. Before slowly starting to speak.

JM- This week Michael I face the man I have faced many times and many times pushed to the limit, but somehow never beaten. But that all changes this week, as Crime boy, you face a new James McManus. A more focused James McManus. A more technically violent James McManus and I will finally defeat that monkey that is on my back. Crime Lord be ready for this, will be the fight of your life, a bigger fight than your wars with Hero, A bigger fight than your wars with Chaos

McManus makes a gagging sound as he mentions his former mentor

JM- a bigger fight than your wars with Cassius, JJ and all those other legends.
Crimey, you have never faced anyone like me at this present time and will never do so ever again, if I have my way this will be your final ever match and I will prove once and for all that I am what I say I am and that is the future of professional wrestling when I bring an end to your career.

James McManus takes a deep breath as wire prepares his next question

MW- James there is however a wild card thrown in to the mix, a man who you have had several difficulties with as of late, sitting beside my broadcast partners for your match and that man is Cameron Faith. Another man you have known for a long time.

McManus again takes a deep breath and looks at Jenny as he prepares to answer but he is cut off by his wife as he is about to answer. She answers the  for him.

J- I guess the question you were about to ask daddy dearest, was what will my wonderful husband do if Cameron dares to interfere in this match.

Wire nods in agreement.

J- Let's just say there is a plan and that........that parasite will die.

The camera fades to black as Jenny stares manically into the camera

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Tue 24 May 2016, 6:51 pm

Wood watches as both men leave the arena with a smirk on his face, as he stands alone he lifts the microphone to his lips and speaks, addressing both Reborn and O'Callahan

“and there we have it...two men too scared to stick around and hear some home truths about the claims they are willing to make...but as I'm here and I know they'll be listening in the back...it's time to bring them back down to earth with a crash.”

Wood pauses

“First we have O'Callaghan, a man who comes out here and calls my World Title second rate despite being dismissed from the TV Title Tournament with ease and having won nothing since joining 6CW...to tell you the truth I had to google him when I was told he was who I'd be facing and for a moment when he came out I thought someone random bum had walked in from the crowd...you see Paddy...you can claim that my World Title doesn't mean a thing, you can clim that nobody is interested in it but we all know that I have these fans eating from the palm of my hand...it was true when I cared what they though and it's still true now.”

“The truth is Paddy, you should be on your knees thanking me for this opportunity to actually test yourself because up until now...it's all been childs play for you and THAT is why you think you can walk around calling yourself the best without having done anything to prove it and THAT is the difference between me and you...”

Wood looks over at the title belt before smiling

“...you see I walked in to a company and on my first day I won a title...you walked in to this company and did nothing...you've continued to do nothing and once I shame you for showing me no respect you will continue to do nothing. I call myself the best because I have proven it against the so called greats to get where I am now...”

“While your history involves getting beaten by no hopers like Aaron Heath and missing out on titles I've been winning them and since turning my back on the fans my list of victims is a who's who of 6CW history...Mike Masters, Dicey Reilly and Keith Leone...all former world champions, two 'legends' and they all have one thing in common...they were all put in their place...”

“...so, after I beat you...at least you'll have something in common with people of some merit...sadly for you, it'll just be that you are another victim of The King Slayer...The World Eater...The Man who's puts the Elite in to EWF...it doesn't matter what you call me though, the result is always going to be the same whoever you are...and that includes the other man who was just out here, basking in my glory.”

Wood pauses as chants for Reborn start up

“Robin Reborn...a man claiming that he has me scared...yet lets see who he finally picks when it comes down to it...will it be the unstable monster who seems to be losing it and no longer has support that has kept the belt around his waist OR will it be the World Champion who has done what it takes to single handedly beat Keith Leone, Mike Masters and Dicey Reilly...”

“You're not fooling anyone Robin, you can tell me that I'm scared, you can tell me that you have me on the ropes but the truth is...you wouldn't dare face me at Night Of Glory because then your little vacation at the top of the mountain comes to an end and you'll be forced to go back to facing guys like O'Callahan for shots at the TV Title.”

Wood pauses one last time

“I do think though a big lesson can be learnt from what we've seen today and it's not just that Robin Reborn and O'Callahan both check out the same copy of 'trash talk for dummies' or that the fans will cheer for anyone who panders to them even if they spend their time attacking people from behind or getting involved in matches they have nothing to do with...”

“...no, the lesson here is that people can be tricked in to thinking they're the man just because they have a shot at something or because they get to face off against the real deal like me...you see O'Callahan saw that he was getting to face off against a World Champion and he got tricked in to thinking he was anything more than a sacrificial lamb...he got confident and he's going to get sloppy and that will be the moment I show him just how much he needs to improve..”

“...the same goes for Robin Reborn...a man who won the Gateway To Glory because Thunder is a moron and eliminated himself...a man who is milking his shot because it's keeping him relevant...and a man who just like O'Callahan got a hard on over the fact that he has some involvement with me...”

“...the sad truth is though...both stories end the same...O'Callahan realises he just isn't on my level and Reborn, if he stupidly picks to face me, leaves Night Of Glory empty handed.”

Wood drops the microphone and stretches his arms out , Wood then leaves the arena to a chorus of boos

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Tue 24 May 2016, 8:09 pm

Wembley Arena is watching the ring intently when the house lights go down. Suddenly a heartbeat starts and white light pulsates on every beat. Joshua soon appears, clinging his 6CW belt and holding it tight against his chest.

HE: And here is our record breaking 6CW World Champion!

HA: A man not on the best of form lately. Dare I say he has looked vulnerable for the first time in his 6CW career.

HE: You want to tell him that?!

HA: No.......but I am sure the locker room can see a few chinks in his armour now.

Joshua slowly makes his way down to the ring and continues to clutch the 6CW title to his chest. He makes sure he walks down the centre of the aisle, so as to not go near the outstretched hands of the fans. Joshua's hair looks bedraggled but still covers most of his face. He climbs over the top rope and heads to a microphone that has been left for him. As the heartbeat flatlines, Joshua doesn't fling his hair back as usual. Instead he keeps his face covered with his hair, like a protective mask. He slowly picks up the microphone, making sure that his grip on the 6CW World title doesn't break:

I submit myself to your presence.........to silence nagging doubts by others over my superiority.........Never have I fallen.........Never have I ceased to show power.........Never has suffering not come from my hands.........

For once the usual crowd response of silence is replaced by jeers. Joshua baulks at this and clings onto his title tighter:

Your calls of courage.........are out of step with what you have witnessed.........over the course of 12 long torturous months.........Do not underestimate my core belief.........Do not fall in the trap of ignoring my history.........Do not feel as if I have lost my way.........

Again the crowd jeer, forcing Joshua to fling his head back in anger:

The noise is disrespectful.........I know my place and the strength of my music.........It is still ringing clear.........possibly fainter.........but I can still hear it and drink on the power.........

The crowd fall silent and Joshua's tone lessens:

Think not of the future.........Believe in what you have seen.........The past moulds us as individuals right up until our demise.........

He lifts the 6CW title higher and growls:

Your eyes gaze on no sign of weakness.........I promise you that.........

Joshua quickly brings the title back down and hugs it:

Nothing has changed.........Nothing.........

Joshua lets his hair drop over his face and brings the microphone down to his side.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Tue 24 May 2016, 8:43 pm

Marshall Murdoch is shown backstage in his locker room, he appears to be writing something on his arm, which he turns to show the camera once he is done, revealing the names of ‘James McManus’ and ‘Crime Lord’ which have both been written on in permanent marker and then lined through.

MM: ‘Two down, three to go, two have so far tried and failed to deny me what is rightfully mine, but their names will forever be etched in history as the first two men to be vanquished on the road to Marshall Murdoch’s re-birth as a champion, so it wasn’t a complete waste of time for them, it’s probably still the most noteworthy thing James McManus has ever done, and I thought I’d honour the defeated by giving myself a reminder of what I’ve achieved and an incentive not to end up like them.’

(Marshall is interrupted by a piece of paper being slid under his door, the words ‘Anarchy card’ came be made out at the top)

MM: ‘They’re learning not to disturb me during my own private reflection time, it only took two months… but it’s progress I suppose, anyway who’ve I got this week? It’s the quarter finals this week apparently, I hope it’s not Engel to be honest, guy freaks me right out, or Cassius – wouldn’t fancy having to face him, or Cerberus come to think of it, big relentless b@stard him, Thunder won’t be a pushover either…

(Marshall walks over to pick up the card and just as he does his door is flung open from the outside to reveal Timothy Allen standing there, microphone in hand with a massive grin on his face, Marshall goes to shut the door on him, but Allen puts his foot there to prevent it)

TA: ‘Marshall, can I get a reaction to the draw for the TV tournament semi final draw?’

MM: ‘I haven’t had a chance to look Jefferson, as I suspect you well know’

TA: ‘Would you like me to break it to you?’

MM: ‘From the sounds of it I don’t really have a choice in the matter, anyway I don’t care who I get, whether it be Engel, Thunder, Cerberus or even Cassius, bring them on, I love a challenge, not that any of those will be a particularly tough challenge, anyway who have I got?

TA: ‘Jimmy Phillips’

(Marshall looks at Allen barely able to suppress the grin on his face): Phillips? Jimmy Phillips? The same Jimmy Phillips that couldn’t cut the mustard in 6WF? The same Jimmy Phillips that’s only employed because he enjoys a special relationship with Mr Jones? Well I’ll start scouting for the next round then.’

{Allen looks a bit taken aback by the brash reaction)

MM: ‘Come on Thaddeus, lighten up a bit, you know I wouldn’t take anybody lightly, especially not at this stage against someone who’s managed to navigate two top quality opponents to be here, expect hang on… (Marshall pauses dramatically) … Phillips hasn’t has he? Whilst myself and the 6 other guys left have had to slog through two tough rounds Phillips has had his feet up for most of it, relying on Jones’ helping hand to guide him through. Well on Tuesday I will cut off the hand that feeds him, Phillips won’t be able to rely on politicking his way past me, and I will expose him as not being able to stand on his own two feet.’

(Marshall quickly glances at Allen): Good enough for you? (Before Allen can answer Marshall slams the door with Allen just pulling his foot out of the way in time)

(The camera flits back to Marshall in his locker room, he picks up his marker pen and looks hesitantly down at his arm before starting to write Phillips’ name in)

MM: ‘Why is it always the guys with the long names?’

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Wed 25 May 2016, 9:58 am

Geoff Steel can be seen in the locker rooms, he is in casual clothing consisting of grey sweatpants and black 6CW t-shirt. His tag team championship belt sits on bench beside him partly covered by a white towel. Steel is staring at his phone which keeps making noises constantly,he shakes his head and switches the phone off placing it on the towel beside him, as he lifts his head he notices Charlotte Gray has entered the locker room.

GS: Been here long love?

CG: Only a few minutes

Geoff stands up stretching his arms

GS:Sorry love I was in my own world there, or I guess you could say I was getting an insight into the world of Mike Hill. That guy never stops messaging me you know, he's full of ideas for us, most of the time I find it best to let him get it all off his chest, he totes himself out after a while so I'll just keep my phone switched off till then, ninety percent of the messages I receive just consist of his name anyway I'll skim them later. What can I do for you though?

CG: I just wanted to get your thoughts on your loss last week?

GS: Well obviously I'm disappointed to be out of the tv tournament but it was a good fight I gave it my best shot and I wish Phillips the best of luck with the remainder of the tournament God knows he will need it. I'll regather myself though Charlotte I'm still one half of the tag team championships, maybe I was being greedy dreaming of holding two championship belts at the same time, I have to remember there are other people just as hungry as I am for success here in 6CW. If anything getting knocked out of the tournament may be a blessing, it means I can now fully concentrate on retaining this here belt at every opportunity.

You'll be facing off against Perfect Jack this coming Anarchy, do you think Perfect Execution could be your next challengers.

GS: Perfect execution are a phenomenal team who have a lot of history together I think they would be a logical choice to be the next team to face us, I've made it clear whoever earns the shot I have no problems facing off against them. Part of me hopes that is Perfect Execution as I wasn't quite happy with how are previous feud ended myself and Mike never really got an opportunity to pay them back for the months of trouble they caused us, beating them when our titles are on the line would go some way to making up for that. That's in the future though Tuesday its just me and Jack in the ring of course I will be going for the win as I always do, but I think I can do more than that I can send a message to Jack and Lex that if they want theses titles there going to have to work damn hard to even have a chance to take them from us.

CG: Well i will let you get back to what you were doing

GS: Thanks I'll get right back to ignoring my phone and do something much more productive.

The scene ends with Geoff polishing the tag team belt with the towel.

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Wed 25 May 2016, 1:01 pm

Dicey is walking through departures at Heathrow looking worse for wear when he hears a voice behind him

???:Dice.....Dicey......

Dicey turns and sees James Corden running up to him

James: Whats up D-Ice, great weekend mate, I think Fred is still on that boat to Cuba

Dicey: Keep it down J-Bone my head is thumping, I never knew you Brits could drink so much, Flintoff is inhuman

James: That drink off between you and Freddie was mental

Dicey: I think I died twice

The two men start laughing as Sally walks up to them

Sally: Looks like you two hit it off

Dicey: Cop on woman, we are just two lads having a laugh, we are not getting married

Sally rolls her eyes as James laughs

James: We’re not but I thought you and Fred might when we were in Vegas

Sally: What’s this??

Dicey: I’ll tell you sometime

Dicey shakes James’ hand who brings Dicey in for a hug and they part ways

Dicey: Nice lad.....very huggy though

Sally: Oooooooo Dicey has a boyfriend

Dicey: F**k off would ya

Sally laughs as they make their way out to the main entrance

Sally: The Carpool thing was a hit by the way, Twitter was going mental for you and I have another surprise

Dicey: If you say Loose Women I’m going to Cuba to find Freddie

Sally: No......nothing like that, I was contacted by someone who was sympathetic to our cause and we have organised a protest rally for you to have your say in front of the arena next Tuesday....how about that?

Dicey: Who contacted you

Sally opens the car door

Sally: You wouldn’t know them

Dicey: I know more than I let on so who is it

Sally: Let’s just say he wants what’s best for 6CW and that’s you back in there, so lets just leave it at that

Sally gets into the car and Dicey follows her

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed 25 May 2016, 5:30 pm

(Timothy Allen is stood backstage with a microphone)

TA: Ladies and gentlemen, my guest at this time, one half of The Megastars, Max Adamson!

(The crowd cheers as Adamson walks into shot wearing a t-shirt with the slogan "Go Max Yourself", he slaps Timothy Allen on the back slightly too hard causing Allen to wince)

Max: How's it going Tim?

TA: Max, after the last three shows saw you face and defeat EWF World Champion Liam Wood in a non title match, you face and controversially lose to 6CW World Champion Joshua, and losing to Thunder in a hell of a match in the TV Tournament last time out, is being in the opening match a bit of a fall from Grace for you, if you'll pardon the pun?

Max: First of all, that is a hell of a pun. A fall from Grace, as I team up with my partner who is also called Grace! Vintage Timothy Allen huh?! And in a way, you're right. First I faced and defeated the EWF World Champion albeit in a non title match. Then, I pin the 6CW World Champion in a Championship match, the first man to ever do that to that lanky streak of p*ss, only for Daddy Jones to cancel the decision and Big Josh barely escaped with his title.

(Adamson looks annoyed as he continues)

Max: And then I have a hellacious match with Thunder, a match that could have gone either way, only for Thunder to get the win. And I congratulated him, man to man, face to face because that's how it goes sometimes. Is it a fall from Grace that this week I'm opening the show with Grace against Brandon Perez and Jack Hurst? Possibly. Although I've never cared what order the matches are in. Because whatever match Max Adamson is in? That's your main event. Although I must admit that Reborn v Leone match is a hell of a co-main event...

TA: Where do you go from here Max? Are you going to be pursuing a shot at one of the World Champions seeing as you have legitimate grounds for a title match with either of them?

Max: Well Tim my hands are tied at the moment what with this Reborn v Leone match, plus the winner has to actually choose which Champion they are facing at Night of Glory, and only once that has happened can I make my move, and challenge the Champion who won't be facing Robin Reborn or Keith Leone. If I'm up against Liam Wood, he's a hell of a Champion but I've beaten him before and I can beat him again. And if I'm up against Joshua again... Well, I pinned him before and I can and I will pin him again. But first, business to take care of Tim.

TA: And what's that Max?

Max: I'm glad you asked Tim. You see, Grace has been going through a rough time lately. And I've just fallen out of the supposed main event scene although like I said, I'm still the main event... But even though Grace's issues with Kramer have seen The Megastars open the show, it doesn't change the fact that we are the most entertaining team in 6CW history, we are the most popular team in 6CW history, and we are the most famous team in 6CW history. Oh and we can wrestle a bit too, so Perez and Hurst need to be ready because The Megastars are back in town and it's gonna be a hell of a night!

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Fri 27 May 2016, 3:31 pm

*Jack Hurst stands next to Kelsey watching Max's interview on a monitor.

JH: My descendants did all they could to rid us of his sort, we hoped the animals already out there would skin them alive. But one should never underestimate the ability a thief has to survive.

*Kelsey grips his arm

KC: I love it when you get all spiteful!

JH: A spirited spiteful spree of sparse remorse; the everyday yarn an Australian spills. Do they not see that this country could be great again were it rid of their lazy attitudes and thoughtless drink induced slumber? Gah! These fools will be the death of Her Majesty's kingdom. The British Empire was a blessing to all these miscreants. Who wants to go to India now? 22 year olds on gap years with idle dreams and an empty gap between their ears.

*Jack backhands the monitor, lashing out at what he had seen

JH: This main event nonsense. Just a fear of the future, keeping this bast*rd at the forefront of this programme is exactly why the place will end up rudderless and penniless soon.

*He turns to Kelsey

JH: My beautiful duchess...what influence might you still have in that office?

*Kelsey giggles

KC: I know my way around the desk in there, that's for sure

JH: Well make it count, won't you? If I can carry this sexbrained, hyped up moron to any sort of ring worthy condition we should dispatch of Hollywood and Hobart in double quick time. And then I can reclaim my tag titles. With a little bit of help from my lady, of course.

*Kelsey giggles again and skips around Jack in a circle.

KC: I've got a plan, I've got a plan

*Jack smiles as Kelsey skips away

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder87 Fri 27 May 2016, 8:41 pm

Timothy Alan stands backstage, behind him Thunder tugs at the chain holding a pair of doors closed, as though trying to get them open. Tim taps him on the shoulder and Thunder whips around, appearing startled.

Thunder
I wasn’t doing nothing.

Tim
Um ok, Thunder, you have remained fairly quiet over the last weeks are you ready to talk about what’s on you mind?

Thunder
Maybe but, first do you know what behind this door?

Tim
I believe it leads out to just next to stage, why?

Thunder
Oh you know, the usual.

Tim
Wanting to make a entrance that’s different?

Thunder
You got it, old buddy. I’ve got one of the backstage guys looking for some bolt cutters for me.

Tim
I’m sure the door is chained for a reason.

Thunder grins.

Thunder
And doesn’t that just get your sense of wonder tingling?

A stage hand appears and hands Thunder a pair of bolt cutters. Thunder lines up the cutters with the chain.

Tim
This is so, going to go wrong…I hope they don’t blame me for this

Thunder looks sideways a Tim and shrugs as he gives the cutters an almighty clip. The chain falls to the floor. At ring side, Heroes are Hard to Find blasts out the sound system, it is met with cheers from the fans. Thunder boots open the doors, leading him out to the side of the stage, as he steps through, fire alarms start to blare, drowning out Thunder’s entrance music. Thunder tip toes back through the door and sees the notice about the door being alarmed. Tim face palms and walks off leaving Thunder to it. Thunder runs his hand along the way, he finds the alarm cable and disconnects it. Thunder once again steps through the door, he taps the hands of the fans in the nearest section, before pulling himself on to the stage.

Thunder
Wow, that was loud. So, as Tim rightfully pointed out, I have been somewhat quiet lately and while a lot of that has to with IRL being hectic, there are a few other things that have been plaguing my mind lately. We are rapidly approaching Night of Glory and I still don’t know what I’m doing for the show, yes, I know I’m in the TV title tournament but, that’s more Liam’s bag than mine…actually if I won that shiney trinket, that’ll really stick in his craw. OK, forget what I just said about not knowing what I’m doing at Night of Glory, I’ve just decided that I am going to be winning the TV title. Be it in two matches or one, the prize is coming home with me. That means this week, it doesn’t matter that my opponent is nutbag of a monster, I’m bringing the full force of Valhalla with me.

The crowd cheer as Thunder pauses to soak it all in.

Thunder
I came close to losing this tournament last week when I faced Mighty Max but, that was ‘cause my focus was all over the place. Part of me was watching Jones.

The crowd boo at the mere mention of Jones’ name.

Thunder
Part of me was watching Joshua go coo coo ca chew crazy. Part of me was trying to figure out who released the wage figures and trying to figure out why. Part of me was sort out the issues within the Uprising. Part of me was noticing that we have many 6WF guys appearing and trying to keep track of what their upto, the last thing 6CW needs right now is an invasion. My head was not in the game but, now my focus is honed and zoned in on one thing. If 6WF tries to invade, we’ll stand the tide, the Uprising has splinter but, hasn’t broken, when we’re needed again, we will rise. Who cares about the wages, Joshua has always been a few nuts short of a fruit cake and Dicey…

A loud cheer of Frak Jones interrupts Thunder, he smiles and politely waits for them to settle down.

Thunder
I’d really rather not but, I get your point. As I was saying, Dicey is annoying Jones more than I ever could right now so, let him do his thing. I am focused and I am going all the way to Night of Glory and taking a new symbol of hope.

Thunder turns on his heels and begins to head to the back, as Heroes are Hard to Find blares out the sound system, the crowd chant one more thing, at Thunder. Thunder pauses and looks back with a smile.

Thunder
One more thing, contrary to popular belief I am not a moron, every move I make is planned, calculated and well thought out. I work on cold hard logic, rather than raw emotion. Some of my moves my not make sense to everyone but, they all have a purpose and a reason.

With that Thunder disappears through the curtains.

Thunder87

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Sun 29 May 2016, 4:28 pm

We go backstage in the 6CW arena to the warm up area where various superstars are preparing for their night's work as Charlotte Grey walks up towards Cerberus gingerly...

CG: We are working on a behind the scenes special for the 6CW Website is it ok to have a chat.

Cerberus continues on with his workout and nods at Miss Grey to get on with it.

CG: So what got you into wrestling from such a young age?

I like hurting people...nothing more...nothing less.
Watching the pain on people's faces as i batter them around a ring
Watching them realize that it's only just begun and that there is more to come 
That it will continue on and on and on until i decide it's over

CG: Where do you come from?

Cerberus glares at her

No Comment....

CG: Currently you are taking part in the TV Title Tournament over the last few weeks you have called into question the randomness of the draw, Do you still believe that's the case?

You just have to look at what's happened it's not even a debate
He doesn't want me anywhere near that final so tries to take me out with his hitman for hire Anderson...
Now Crime Lord has made that fail...He's going the opposite way about it...
It's convenient how all his men have a different opponent and never once clashed...
So his got them all lined up for the final...
Whilst one of Me or that nutcase comic book reading ret@rd Thunder will disappear and out his way...
So yeah it's not exactly subtle Charlotte even an idiot can see through this...

So what do you think about Thunder? Some have questioned his methods to get Mr Jones out of 6CW

I respect the guy's talent he's a hell of a competitor...
But he's not the man to get Mr Jones out of 6CW....
He endlessly comes up short when the occasion matters...
Team 6CW...World Title matches...Every time he loses...
He's a big match bottler...

This is the problem when you dress like a superhero and let everyone down all the time...
The confidence goes and you start to question your ability...
You start to wonder if your doing is really the right thing to do....
It's the voices in your head that makes the mask start to slip away as the smiles fade...
And when the mask starts to fall away the dark side takes over the soul...
And only then will Thunder's true colors be revealed...

CG: So what are you saying?

He cannot be trusted to do the right thing for 6CW only for himself...
If he works on cold hard logic like he says on Tuesday he will climb into the ring and lay down...
Yet you and i both know he won't...Why? 
Because his not interested in doing the best for 6CW just himself....
He called it his symbol of hope... I call it his symbol of greed...

So Thunder it's time to put up or shut up...
It's big match time...It's sink or swim...
Im not going to carry you back land if you start to drown...
Im going to watch you sinking to the depths of despair as i continue on to do something you will never do...
Im going to ruin Mr Jones idealistic plan and edge him closer to the exit door...

Cerberus walks away from Miss Grey as she mumbles Thanks for you time...

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCultOfPersonality Mon 30 May 2016, 5:38 pm

Masters' is sitting in his locker room and notices Timothy Allen walk straight past his room. Masters quickly gets up and approaches him.

MM: It's funny isn't it Timmy.

TA: What's that Mike?

MM: Hilarious infact.

TA: What?

MM: How comes you haven't interview me this week? Normally I'm like first on your list.

TA: Well...

MM: You know I won on Anarchy last week right?

TA: Yes I'm aware.

MM: What were you hoping I lost? You know, so you can get in those awesome questions like whats next for Masters, what's up with Masters, why aren't you winning anymore, oh how you've fallen yadadada, like all the other smarks on the internet, you know nothing!

TA: It's absolutely nothing to do with...

MM: Of course it is. I finally get a win, I finally beat a couple of guys, three in fact yet you, and I guess no one really gives a sh1t right? You know what, that's okay. I'm okay. Hell, I'm just getting started. The road to Night of Glory started last week when I beat that worthless movie star, the post Muppet and that complete weirdo.

MM: Timmy, I am the Masterful one, I never lose it. Someone this damn good looking with the wrestling ability I possess never "loses" it, people can talk all they want about how I've regressed. That's just added motivation to me to get back to where I belong and that is at the top of 6CW. And that's why I am determined to steal the show week in week out, because I am that...damn....good. #Showoff.

MM: Now leave you weasel.

TheCultOfPersonality

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Mon 30 May 2016, 9:23 pm

Cassius Zhi appears on the big screen, looking down at Engel Harlequin stood in the ring. The crowd boo as Cassius takes a sip of green tea.

Cassius : Silence, Engel?

Allow me to break that silence for you. Allow me to interject upon that silence with a truth that has become deafening in its volume since I arrived here in 6CW.

The truth, Engel, that I am far worse than the biggest and baddest that 6CW has to offer. That I transcend 6CW, and am already beginning to TRANSFORM …6…C…W. And that NO-ONE in 6CW, particularly YOU, can hang… with me!

Cassius eyeballs Engel from behind the screen and takes a slow sip of tea without diverting his piercing gaze.

Cassius : I am not a demon, Engel Harlequin. Demons inhabit the deeper reaches of our mind… yet what I am capable of is beyond comprehension.

I’m from another world, Engel. And that truth has grown louder and louder like a space echo getting nearer and nearer with each and every match I partake in. And it will reach its crescendo with an ear splitting sonic boom when I raise that 6CW TV Title above my head, transforming 6CW in an incandescent instant. The truth will be so piercingly loud, Engel, that ears will bleed and it will ring on inside your messed up little head for the days, weeks and months that are to follow.

You will be praying for the silence to return… Engel.

Cassius smirks and takes a sip of tea

Cassius : Just like Keith Leone, you will become just another burnt-out waste product of the transformation. I defeated him two weeks ago and Mr. Jones has already ushered him one step closer to the door with a match in which his career is on the line. And you will be no different!

Relics of a bygone era. Tell me, Engel, do you really think Mr Jones cancelled the Xtreme Title division because it was a danger to anyone?

Cassius laughs dismissively

Cassius : Consisting of the Irishman, the big strong ugly freak and the ex-clown… the only danger that division posed was a regression of his precious company back to the days when wrestling was just a circus act. A sideshow to the freakshow offered up by oddities, travellers and carnies… and he wants this 5hit to be put out on Sky Sports, not Channel 5 where lowlife scum like you 3 belong!

Fans : BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Cassius : That’s why he cancelled your precious division. And at Anarchy tomorrow night, I’m going to cancel the Engel Harlequin show FOR GOOD, JUST LIKE I HAVE KEITH LEONE’S!

Fans : BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! KEITH LEONE! KEITH LEONE! KEITH LEONE!

Cassius slugs back his tea and continues in spite of the crowd

Cassius : Your victories up to this point have been admittedly impressive Engel. But your cheap, sellout suit can’t hide the fact that you’re still a clown at heart…. just keeping these idiots entertained while they wait for the real impressive stuff to begin!

And sadly for you… IT HAS BEGUN!

So bring your inner demon tomorrow night, and we’ll have ourselves a little tag team match when I introduce you to a little friend of my own called REALITY!

That while you are fighting those flashbacks to Cherry Falls… I’m bringing 6CW’s flashFORWARD to the future!

I am its future, Engel Halequin!

And I am its future… Television… Champion!

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Tue 31 May 2016, 1:06 am

*The camera pans from the arena and into the backstage area,  more specifically, one of the long winding corridors of the 6CW church known as Wembley arena. The lighting is fairly bright with the corridors looking fresh and tidy with a fresh lick of magnolia on the walls, covering the cracks. Posters and pictures align the walls, filled with 6CW most recognisable faces in it's history. The camera however then pans into a HD television screen around 40 inches mounted on a steel structure with a red curtain behind it. The screen shows Austin Stevens marching up the ramp with intent. The camera continues to pan out revealing a figure, facing away from the camera standing and watching from a distance. The camera then makes it's way infront of the figure, revealing it to be none other than the new era of 6CW, Aaron Heath. Heath's arms whole demeanour seems relaxed apart from the fact his arms are folded, but generally his posture is relaxed. Heath is wearing a pair of freshly ironed blue jeans, black Nike trainers, his official Honeybadger shirt, this time with a gold honeybadger skull on the black shirt. Heath's blue eyes seem intense and focused as he raises a hand and begins to stroke his chin as he watches on intrigued by Austin Stevens finally leaving shot. The Stunning Charlotte Grey enters the scene, like a timid mouse, she slowly approaches the broad figure of Aaron Heath. Grey is wearing a striking red dress with a diamond encrusted necklace and a expensive Michael Kors watch on her left wrist. She clears her throat to get some kind of reaction from Heath who continues to look at the screen in a trance.*

CG: Ahem... Aaron?

*Heath nods his head confidently and turns around as the fans provide a wild and mixed reaction as the crowd vehermently boo or cheer for their prophet, as that slippery smile creeps across Heath's face as he looks at the stunning Charlotte Grey. Heath claps his hands as his eyes light up with intent as he stares at Grey with that trademark wry smirk across his lips. Heath chuckles to himself before very casually and slovenly begins speaking to the roving reporter.*

Heath: Miss Charlotte Grey. What are the chances huh? It's been a while hasn't it? it was that night in New Jersey wasn't it? I can't remember exactly what happened but I think I remember that your favourite bar in New Jersey was the same as mine and we met up, what were the chances of that huh? madness, but hey what a night. It's good to see you, and if you can't tell, I'm in such a good mood tonight, this is exactly how I thought things would pan out. Unbelievable. So please, how may I help 6CW's most perfect flower?

*Charlotte blushes slightly as she brushes her hair, before remaining professional and raising her microphone to her lips as she begins to speak.

CG: I was just wondering, Austin Stevens has just been out to ringside and has marked his intentions for the TV tournament... I just wanted to get your thoughts on how you think it went down?

*Heath looks at Charlotte this time with a very different demeanour, a very cold and demonic demanour has taken over the self perceived new era. His blue eyes have filled with a burning desire and slight rage replacing the fairly docile look before. Heath chuckles, rubbing the back of his head before reacting to Charlotte and her question.*

Heath: Do you think that was supposed to scare or intimidate me, Charlotte? Do you think that Austin Stevens attempted to try and intimidate me of all people? to tell you the truth Charlotte, I actually have a huge degree of sympathy for Austin. I actually feel sorry for Austin for a whole magnitude of reasons. More than I'm comfortable with for that matter, and for that, I can confirm this is one of the only times I have felt sorry for any wrestler that has come and gone before me so far. And it hurts for me to say that, it really does. I don't expect any competitor I face to feel sorry for but with Austin I feel dangerous levels of apathy for.

Heath: I feel sorry for Austin, I really do. He went from headlining and at times main eventing over on 6WF which you can view on the 6CW Network of course. Austin went from headlining 6WF shows, defending that Hardcore title they had over there to 6CW where Austin has become nothing more than a afterthought. It's like the equivalent of starring in the Suicide Squad to starring in the Ghost-busters remake. But I'm sure most of these 6CW fans out there will watch Austin out of pity much like the Ghost-busters remake later this year.

Heath: And granted, It's only fair that you do that because let's face it, Austin deserves all the attention he can get these days much like that old, beaten film series. But, I'm not going to go into the greater details, I'm not about that. However, Austin just like you, I wan't to reach the top of the mountain, I want to reach out and take that TV title. But it's funny because over a year ago, you were in the exact same position you find yourself in now, still at the same part of the mountain with a different aim. Me, I was still fighting for everything I had across the world and reaching those mountain peaks. Roll forward a year to this date and I'm going to go further than you could ever achieve in my first year in 6CW.

Heath: So here I stand, and things have changed for myself and Austin. So tonight, I will be facing the 6CW version of Austin Stevens which hurts for me to say. But Austin will be facing... he will be facing 6CW's New era Aaron Heath. I know Stevens has made a career out of hurting people and inflicting pain, but Aaron Heath has made a career out of winning and acheiveing success wherever he finds himself on this planet. In many ways, tonight is my retribution. Tonight is my chance to seize sweet retribution.

*Heath's eyes are now alight with rage as Charlotte looks slightly pensive as she holds the microphone out to the tyrannical Heath as he continues to speak, his words like venom.*

Heath: Day in and day out for the past decade, I have had to scratch and claw my way to this date. I have had to watch undeserving wrestlers like Austin Stevens inject their venom into federations and congest the flow of superstars who deserve success and have destiny in the DNA, leaving them to fester on the sidelines. Tonight that changes, tonight I make a mark for those who believe they have the god given right to success, It's in my DNA to become a champion and I will be damned if this opportunity is denied by Austin Stevens or anyone.

Heath: And you all may be confused with what I'm saying but it all boils down to that key word and that key word is Destiny. My destiny. Austin wants to talk about achieving in 6CW, Well I want to talk about acheiveing because I'm going to use all my pent up anger, aggression and ruthlessness to achieve that TV title at Night of Glory beginning with Austin Stevens as I beat him within an inch of his life. And even the slightest expectation and aspirations for Austin Stevens will go down the toilet and the legacy of Austin Stevens will be destroyed.

Heath: It's my destiny to take this organisation to the new level and you Austin Stevens doesn't belong on my level. Me beating Austin Stevens tonight doesn't mean I just win a match and progress in the TV tournament, me beating Austin wont just mean improving my reputation but I'm going to single handily kill the legacy of the total package which is Austin Stevens. I'm the new era of 6CW, I'm the prophet of 6CW and it's destiny that this new era begins with the TV title around my waist and not those like Austin Stevens.

Heath: While I was wrestling around the world, fulfilling my Destiny on a global scale wrestlers like Austin Stevens would be wrestling in no name towns, against no name competitors in no name organisations Until as mentioned before he grabbed a brass ring over in 6WF and since then has been luckily covering up his clear shortcomings by brutality and violence. But yet, he has managed to stand in that ring and call himself a champion, in what is considered one of the pioneering wrestling companies in the world? I take massive offence and consider it insulting.

Heath: That insults everything I stand for. Luckily, Tonight I get to wash away one of the last remaining bastions of violence. I get to extract a rotting, festering and loitering tooth from the jaw of 6CW. I'm the new era of 6CW, an era killer if you will... I'm leading a crusade and claiming the TV title at Night of Glory is only the beginning. Nobody is going to prevent this new era taking over, nobody is going to prevent Destiny from taking it's course. Those that oppose will meet violence from the prophet... An act of violence.

*With that Heath stares daggers into Charlotte Grey before winking and almost like that reverts into a eerily calm and pleasant demeanour. Heath turns on the spot and marches from the scene. The scene comes to a close with Charlotte looking on, slightly scared breathing a sigh of relief as the show slowly fades to darkness and a commercial break.*

Last edited by Dolphin Ziggler on Tue 31 May 2016, 1:26 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : "want's"? Nope)

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down