The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brawl at the Hall

2 posters

Go down

Brawl at the Hall Empty Brawl at the Hall

Post by Derbymanc Tue 31 May 2016, 5:13 pm

Since I’ve followed boxing it’s always annoyed me at the cost of actually going to see a live show with ticket prices not varying throughout the various levels of professional boxing unless it’s a super fight which tends to be out of reach for us normal people.

Luckily my kids decided to box and I got involved with our local gym and was opened up to the world of Amateur boxing, now most may scoff that I should have known this but if you’re like me and have never stepped into this world then please read on (so should those that scoff but only cause I like to be popular

Continued at (with pictures)
http://www.ringnews24.com/2016/05/28/brawl-heywood-civic-hall/

Cheers Dave, got no idea why it didn't post the link last time (probably the crappy network we have at work)

Last edited by Derbymanc on Tue 31 May 2016, 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Now posted the link)

Derbymanc

Back to top Go down

Brawl at the Hall Empty Re: Brawl at the Hall

Post by Guest Tue 31 May 2016, 5:15 pm

Derbymanc wrote:Since I’ve followed boxing it’s always annoyed me at the cost of actually going to see a live show with ticket prices not varying throughout the various levels of professional boxing unless it’s a super fight which tends to be out of reach for us normal people.

Luckily my kids decided to box and I got involved with our local gym and was opened up to the world of Amateur boxing, now most may scoff that I should have known this but if you’re like me and have never stepped into this world then please read on (so should those that scoff but only cause I like to be popular
Not much left to read after that, Derby, I still managed though!

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Tue 31 May 2016, 6:27 pm

Good read..

Also there was a problem with the Holyfield question. It didn't have Evan Fields as one of the options.

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by Derbymanc Tue 31 May 2016, 6:46 pm

Cheers Adam, i'm way behind at the moment with my writing, gotta do another one on my 2 (they've come on massively). Then about coaching (half done but not 100 percent happy with it) and a promo piece on the Middleton Massacre (dunno what it's called actually but Kier's putting on his first professional show which is looking like a corker)

Derbymanc

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Tue 31 May 2016, 7:04 pm

You're passionate about the Sport Derby. I admire that!

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down