The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Anarchy Monday 27th June

+8
Good Golly I'm Olly
Electric Demon
TwisT
Dolphin Ziggler
President Trump
x12x
Engel Harlequin
Fernando
12 posters

Go down

6CW Anarchy Monday 27th June Empty 6CW Anarchy Monday 27th June

Post by Fernando Tue 14 Jun 2016, 10:19 pm

Match 1
Brandon Perez vs Max Adamson vs Perfect Jack vs Geoff Steel

Match 2
Thunder vs Anthony Grace

Match 3
Aaron Heath/Marshall Murdoch/Cassius Zhi vs Jimmy Phillips/Austin Stevens/Cerberus

Match 4
Cameron Faith vs Mike Masters

Match 5
Crime Lord vs James McManus

Main Event
Conor Anderson/O'Callaghan/Engel vs Robin Reborn/Dicey Reilly

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy Monday 27th June Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy Monday 27th June

Post by Engel Harlequin Wed 15 Jun 2016, 2:53 am

The scene opens inside a sold out Wembley arena, as the camera pans the crowd and ringside area, the set of O'Callaghan O'clock can be seen having the finishing touches put to it in the middle of the ring. The camera cuts to the ringside commentary desk, where the familiar figures of Henry and Harold Lloyd are sat.

HA: Night of Glory is only two weeks away, the atmosphere on what is the final bump in the road to Night of Glory is ELECTRIC. Folks I am Harold Lloyd, and I am joined by my brother and broadcast partner, Henry Lloyd...and it looks like its O'Callaghan O'clock time in the ring...

HE: HaHa I love it Harold...

The crowd erupt in Unison as 'Born to fight' booms out from the speakers around the arena.

HA: Well...not if Dicey Reilly has anything to say about it...

HE: Oh great, just when things were looking up...

Confusion seems to ensue as Dicey Reilly fails to appear on stage, the music still blaring out

CROWD: (Chant) WE WANT DICEY!

HA: Errrr folks we seem to be having some technical difficulties, I have just been told by our sound technicians that they have not done this...

HE: I think we may have just found out why...

???: HEHEHEHEHE...

CROWD: BOOOOOO!

A seemingly drunk Engel staggers onto the stage as the music stops, he is holding in one hand a microphone and in the other a large bottle of whisky. Aside from his stagger, Engel is dressed as normal, his suit neatly pressed, his hair combed back and his black shoes shining. Engel looks around at the baying crowd and sniggers before knocking back the bottle of whisky and taking a huge swig. He lowers the bottle and wipes his mouth with his sleeve and wobbles down the ramp

EH: F**K JONES...HEHEHE...

HA: What the hell is Engel doing?

HE: I dont know Harold but I love it...

EH: HEHEHE...F**K KRAMER...

Engel spots a sign being waved around in the crowd by the ramp which reads “Engels gonna kill ya” and steps off and towards the crowd. He snatches the sign and holds it up to a mixed cheer before tossing it to the floor and pouring whisky on it

EH: F**K THIS SIGN...

CROWD: BOOOO!

EH: AND F**K EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU...

HE: Oh my God Harold, this is brilliant...

HA: Well I dont think the crowd are liking this one bit...

CROWD: (Chant) A**HOLE!

Engel climbs back onto the ramp and feigns adoration as he continues to stumble down the ramp. Engel takes a final swig from the whisky bottle emptying the contents before rolling into the ring and taking a seat on one of the lounge chairs of the O'Callaghan o'clock set. He adjusts his suit, adjusts his trouser legs at the ankles and puts his feet up on a coffee table

EH: Have you picked me yet Jonesy? Do I get a number one contender shot or the main event at Night of Glory...HAVE I DONE ENOUGH YET?

Engel removes his feet from the coffee table and  sits up straight

EH: Oh...I forgot...MY NAMES NOT DICEY F***ING REILLY...HEHEHE...

HA: This isn't right, Dicey Reilly earnt that shot, maybe if Engel had have actually actively participated in the Gateway to Glory instead of brawling with Dicey in the first place, we might have a different situation on our hands, but to suggest that he isn't getting the opportunities...

HE: Opportunities, dear brother, are meant to be earned. Dicey Reilly and Robin Reborn, the pillars of the 6CW universe stole there chances. That you cannot deny...

HA: Oh I can deny it alright brother, both Reborn and Reilly played hands dealt by Jones, the owner of this company and have taken there chances well.

EH: Now before this little charade continues, I must deal with an elephant in the room. I want to apologise to my...DEAR...friend Cerberus, you see old buddy, the air in Manchester was so muggy, such a filthy place it is after all, that I thought you were a returning Man Mountain Mike looking to seize an opportunity to ride mine and your coat tails, I was simply stopping what could have been an embarrassment...on review of the incident in question...I want you to know I bear no ill will towards your retaliation and hope that you can find it in your heart to forgive my indiscretion...hehehe.

Engel leans back in his chair smugly as the crowd continues its hostility towards Engel

HA: Engel is clearly referring to the moment at the Super show where he turned against his tag team partner and future opponent in the Tv Title match at Night of Glory and stabbed him in the back...

HE: Thats not what happened, I thought you were Theresa on several occasions during the show, the air was thick with smog or something...

EH: Now back to the topic at hand...this is a beautiful set O'Callaghan...I read your tweet...that was not a very nice thing to say about my dear mother. But the fact is, we must join forces in the main event of the last Anarchy before MY Night of Glory becomes a reality, and as such I believe there are some hot topics that need to be brought to the attention of the 6CW universe. I do not doubt that yourself and your good good friend connor anderson will be coming down to the ring to see me, after all, I am the biggest thing in 6CW right now...hehehe.

Crowd: WHAT!

EH: Oh come on people be a little more original with your chants, I have more material here than Jacamo. DICEY...REILLY...How does it feel to be so RENEWED? I anticipate the gratitude coming my way for giving you this platform to shine...you see...Engel never forgets the favours he gives. I am sure you will come out here, giving it the whole F**K Engel, F**K Jones crap that you have been spewing since the day you walked out on the 6CW TV Title...but the truth is...that without me...without our dear friend Jonesy...the TRUTH is that you would be holding up the main event in some Xtreme title match while Robin Reborn, Liam Wood,  Thunder and Joshua would be lighting the stage...without me Dicey...you would be nothing...NOTHING! Now your moment of redemption begins, a chance to step up to the plate and defeat your own demon in Liam Wood...the man that BROKE you...

CROWD:(Chant) WE WANT DICEY! LET THEM FIGHT!

Engel raises the microphone in the air a moment as the chants continue and nods, a sick smile etched across his face

EH: Do you hear it Dicey? DO YOU HEAR IT? The sound of destiny once more...and yet as we speak of destiny...there is another...a man that stole destiny from a former ally, a man that turned his back on the man that brought him to this level...a man that claimed that being in the ring with Engel, was a nightmare he was glad to see the back of...and yet here we stand ROBIN REBORN...Your opportunity to relive the nightmare that haunts your sleep...I commend you, you were victorious that night...but even you cannot deny that I took you to the limit...even the cocksure Reborn on the edge of glory cannot deny that on another night, things could have been different...and tonight is ANOTHER night.

HA: There is no doubt in my mind that Engel impressed Reborn with his resillience and on another night...yes..maybe things could have been different but the fact of the matter is Engel lost...

Engel stands up and adjusts his suit, he encourages the crowd to boo louder with his hands, cupping his ears

EH: Dicey Reilly...Robin Reborn...you are where you are because I ALLOW IT. Within the Machinations of this corporation, you are simply the cogs that allow me to turn the wheel...without me you are NOTHING! These people wait on my every word, my Orchestra of chaos...

HA: I am not sure thats a good thing...

CROWD: BOOOO!

EH: HEHEHEHE...I AM THE MOUTHPIECE OF GODS...THE HERALD OF DESTINY...AND AT ANARCHY...I AM...YOUR SELF FULFILLING PROPHECY...HEHEHE...

Engel slumps back down into the chair and puts his feet up once more. The crowd continuing to boo him

HA: ENGELS CRAZY!

HE: Well done captain obvious...

Last edited by Engel Harlequin on Fri 17 Jun 2016, 12:22 am; edited 1 time in total

Engel Harlequin

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Wed 15 Jun 2016, 8:10 am

Our scene opens in the backstage area of the 6CW arena as we see the EWF World Heavyweight Champion The World Eater Liam Wood sat in a chair with the camera focused in close, Wood grits his teeth as the camera focuses on his face revealing the faded marks left from Dicey at the end of the Anarchy Supershow. Wood runs his hands through his hair before a clearly frustrated look crosses his face and he begins to speak directly to the camera, sending a message to Dicey.

“You just haven't learnt, have you Dicey?”

Wood shakes his head, looking away from the camera and laughing to himself before looking back down the lens of the camera and continuing to speak to Dicey

“Since our battle at New Dawn I've been watching, I've watched you fall from grace, I watched you fall back to the bottle and I've watched as you became a broken man...I've watched you hit rock bottom but unlike me...you've continued to dig down, you've continued to look for lower lows...you found comfort in the Xtreme division because as much as it's about being a violent thug...it's about self destruction and that Dicey...that sums you up...you see, I've made mistakes in the past and I used them to better myself, I used them to become the man you see before you today...the man who sent you to hell.”

Wood smirks at the camera

“because that's the truth isn't it? Since New Dawn you just haven't been the same...when I beat you, when I threw you down those stairs and left you in a pool of your own blood...I broke you...just as I said I would..I told you I wasn't just going to kick your ass...but I was going to mentally take you apart.”

“At New Dawn I sent you to hell but unlike me...you haven't learnt a damn thing...you know, when I hit rock bottom, when I was beginning to feel like hope was lost...when I found myself in hell...I realised it was time to make a change...so I shook hands with every demon I had and found the problem...I found the thing holding me back and it was the fans...the moment I did that, I turned my whole life around”

Wood adjusts his EWF hoody revealing he Kingslayer t-shirt underneath as he continues to talk

“That's the difference between you and me though isn't it Dicey? I get sent to hell and I take over, I'm reborn and become a better version of myself...where as you, well you get sent to hell and you decide to make it home...you put on an act that this suffering is just part of you now and it gives you this false confidence that you are handling it all...but we both know that you're not...we both know that you're a weak little addict and you're forcing me to punish you again...you're making ME the bad guy because these fans, these fans want to see the classic story of redemption...they want to see you rise from the gutter and get back on your feet but against me...it just isn't going to happen...and that's not just because I am an elite athlete who knows just what it takes to beat you....it's not just because you're a drunk while I live a pure live...no, it's because you're at home in that gutter because you're trash...you might pretend that you want to get better but you don't...you're nothing but an addict...”

Wood has a look of disgust on his face as he looks down the camera, speaking one last time

“At New Dawn I took your crown adding you to a list that now holds Mike Masters and Keith Leone...at Night Of Glory...I take any hope that you somehow still have, I take any happiness that you still hold on to in your pathetic little life and if I feel like it's for the best...I'll take your career because the sad truth is that these “fans” of yours on't care, they don't see a sick man crying out for help, they don't see the sad little alcoholic who's only companion in life is a worthless wh*re and a bottle of Jack Daniels...no, they bury their head in the sand and look past your pathetic failings because they want to be entertained...you are nothing but a jester to them, a puppet on a string and the moment you leave they'll just change your chant to fit someone else's name...”

“...they want to watch you fight and they want to see you fail because then you're tricked in to thinking you need the fans, you're tricked in to thinking that they are the key to turning things around and I fell for it myself but the truth is...they need you to fail because the moment you realise you can do this without them...they know you'll walk away just like I did...so they build you up even though you're a sick man...they build you up even though you're standing on the edge of a cliff ready to be pushed off...they cheer for you and give you hollow hope and it's sickening because when it comes down to it...you're a shell of a man and at Night Of Glory I'm going to leave you in a place much worse than hell...”

Wood pauses for a moment

“...lets see the fans pick you up from there.”

As Wood speaks the last line he stands up and walks out of shot leaving the dressing room empty

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Wed 15 Jun 2016, 10:20 am

After the Supershow Dicey is seen walking backstage getting congratulated by backstage staff as he goes by, he comes to his dressing room and opens the door, Sally runs and jumps into his arms and the two kiss passionately

Sally: We did it baby, im so proud of you

Dicey lets her down and smiles

Dicey: It still hasn’t sunk in yet..........WE’RE GOING TO NOG WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Dicey lifts Sally up and jumps up and down

Dicey: Jones can’t stop us, Woods can’t stop us....nobody can, I’m gonna make this company the best in the world again but before all that.......we have a date in France to see the Irish hammer the Flemish fa**ys

Dicey opens a beer as Sally smiles at him and heads towards the bathroom

Sally: I have a little surprise for you

Dicey: Jesus woman I have just gone through hell can’t our adult celebrations wait until I get home

The bathroom door opens and Diesel is standing there

Sally: I thought it was time you two lovers kissed and made up

Dicey takes a long drink from his beer and nods at Diesel

Diesel: Sally called me and told me that you would need help on the run up to Night of Glory

Dicey looks at a smirking Sally

Dicey: Did she now

Diesel: But I can leave if you want me to

Diesel starts to walk towards the door but is stopped by Dicey who grabs him in for a big hug, he looks at Sally and mouths “thank you” to her

Dicey: I miss you, you big idiot

Diesel: Don’t be bent Dicey

The two men laugh as Sally joins their hug

Dicey: We are gonna f**k Night of Glory right in the ar*e

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Wed 15 Jun 2016, 11:59 am

Just as Engel gets comfortable “Born to Fight” hits over the arena and this time Dicey walks out on the ramp wearing a Republic of Ireland jersey with Hoolihan and the back, he punches the Irish crest and  begins to walk down to the ring never taking his eyes off Engel

HA: Here he is the new No 1 contender for what I’m guessing the EWF title

HE: You saw the ending last night brother, Reborn made his choice and he will face Joshua at Night of Glory....get over it

Dicey rolls into the ring and walks straight over to the sitting Engel and squats down in front of him

Dicey: WHO THE F**K DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!!!

Crowd: DICEY

Dicey: I don’t have to come down here and say anything to you, I was on my way to the airport and I saw your little rant and display so I said f**k it, let’s do this, there will be no f**k Jones.....no f**k Kramer but I will say this..............F**K YOU ENGEL.....F**K YOU

The crowd go mental as Dicey stands up

Dicey: You come out here and try to hijack my moment.....MINE Engel....not your, it could never be yours because you did nothing to deserve it, I did all this, I pulled myself up from the bottom, I took on all comers in the Xtreme Division, I stuck a finger up at Jones when you all towed the line....I DID IT ENGEL....ME NOT YOU, you don’t deserve any acknowledgement because I just don’t give a sh*t about you or what you have to say, do I look like Cerberus? You’re little mind games don’t work here, all this (Dicey opens out his arms), all this reeks of desperation and it is a vile Cologne, you latch on to what you haven’t got and like a mimic bird you make it you but this Engel is not yours, you have your own title to go for, the title you sold yourself to get, that’s you Engel, I am just shocked you haven’t run off like you did in the past when you couldn’t get to where you wanted to be, so why don’t you do us all a favour and f**k off back to the nut house and let the men fight the wars

Crowd: DICEYS GONNA GET YOU

Dicey: This isn’t destiny, this is Jones trying to get at me and Reborn without letting his little bumboys hurt, you are just a means to an end Engel and thats all you’ll ever be

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Engel Harlequin Wed 15 Jun 2016, 1:55 pm

As the crowd continue to chant for Dicey, Engel shakes his head smiling, unpeturbed by Dicey Reilly's outburst. He stands up and looks at Dicey, pointing at him, before opening his arms wide as if embracing the crowd. Engel spins around turning his back on Dicey. He raises the Microphone to his lips and joins in the chants

HA: Engel seems unfazed by Dicey's rant, almost happy that he came out...

HE: Of course Engel is unfazed, he has nothing to fear from Dicey Reilly, He made him...

HA: OH...PLEASE...

EH: DICEY...REILLY...

Engel walks towards the ropes and leans over them towards the crowd

EH: DICEY...REILLY...

Engel turns towards Dicey and shakes his head before getting nose to nose and slowly popping the microphone between them, smiling as he does

EH: DICEY...REILLY...HEHEHEHEHE...NO, NO, NO, NO, NO...I am not here to hijack your little moment Dicey...

HA: It sure as hell feels like it...

HE: Why dont you just get off the mans back for a minute and let him praise his protege...

Engel laughs as he uses his free hand to “walk” up Diceys chest, Dicey swats the hand away angrily and holds out a fist

HA: Engel certainly seems to be trying his best to get under the skin of Dicey here. I don't think thats advised...

EH: YOUR...LITTLE...MOMENT...Touchy aren't we...denial is a hard thing to go through...oh no Dicey you...have totally got this wrong my friend...

Engel walks around Dicey, his gaze eyeing him up and down the microphone still to his lips

EH: There's no mind games either...a mind as simple as yours would lose itself in the darkness...oh no no...there's more from me than you can deal with...I AM PROUD OF YOUR ACHIEVEMENTS DICEY...Oh yes...PROUD...of what I have achieved!

HA: Oh please, somebody get me a bucket...

Dicey spins around angrily to stare Engel dead in the face and Engel just laughs

EH: You are right, you did this all by yourself...just like Mr Robin Reborn, you didn't ride the coat tails of a rising star, or turn your back on anything to get attention for yourself...

HA: What is Engel even talking about? Dicey has not turned his back on anyone in 6CW...

Engel nods his head eagerly

EH: EXCEPT...Just like Mr Reborn...we know the truth is far from the fiction you create to appease the sheep within the 6CW universe...you did battle the Xtreme division, I was there, you fought well...but you could not get the job done...you turned tail and ran...whilst I held things together...you turned tail to the nearest airport and said F**k Jones...just like you were about to do today until I called you out...before the Xtreme Division...you had a match against Liam Wood...a match to end it all...and you could not get the job done...as I rose you used the TV title tournament as a vehicle to drive your own agenda...you took away a moment that could have been...for your own agenda...you dont care about the people that got you where you are today...just like Mr Reborn you fail even now when the truth stands in front of you...fearless in its conviction...to acknowledge that I was the one that brought you back from the depths...I was that thing that intrigued you enough to step foot back through those arena doors...

HE: See Harold, Engel is right and Dicey is wrong, it all makes sense now...

Engel pokes Diceys chest

EH: HeHeHeHeHe...just like Reborn needed Jack Hurst...just like he needed team 6CW...Dicey Reilly...YOU NEEDED ME! And just like Reborn you will soon learn that the piper recovers his debts a lot sooner than you think...have your Night of Glory...but know that it is MY NIGHT...Know that I will show the world on that day on that NIGHT...That I am Engel...I am the voice that drives this ship and I am the one that will BREAK...YOU...

Engel Harlequin

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Wed 15 Jun 2016, 3:20 pm

Dicey looks down at Engels finger sticking in his chest, he looks up and Engel takes the finger away and starts to giggle

Dicey: The Xtreme title was taken away from us and I stood up to Jones for casting us aside in disgust, I stood in his face and told him to shove it and what did you and Cerberus do? you did what you were told and you have a cheek to call others sheep

Crowd: BAAAAAAA

Dicey: All you want is to be noticed Engel, the Circus of Horrors, the Xtreme fights, the....clown make up........

Engels smile disappears and Dicey smirks

Dicey: You do all these things to show the world you exist but you just get looked over, nobody sees you Engel because you are invisible, you are bland, just another Joker cosplayer, a sh*t Doink, nobody owes you anything and you haven’t got the b*lls to go and take it, thats why I am going into the biggest PPV of the year as number 1 contender and you are fighting in a tournament that was made to appease you and others, I worked for everything I have ever gotten in this company and the fans know this and the respect that, that’s why they cheer my name, that’s why they buy my shirts and that is something you will never understand

Crowd: DICEY

Dicey: Drink in OUR moment Engel because it is as close as you will EVER get.

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed 15 Jun 2016, 7:42 pm

*With Dicey snarling and Engel smiling, both men's heads snap and turn to look down the ramp as Do or Die blares out from the speakers

HA: And the man who made the decisions last week on Anarchy is here, the #1 contender to Joshua's crown and Dicey's tag team partner this week

HE: A dumb, deluded dead man walking, Harold.

*Reborn bounces onto the stage and pumps up the boisterous fans

HA: He doesn't look worried from here, Henry, he looks like a man revelling in the madness of the main event and the top of the mountain in 6CW

*Reborn lifts his right hand to his mouth and speaks into a mic

RR: Well, well, well...if it isn't my brother in arms and the Jack-in-the-box who couldn't bounce back up when he stepped into my ring a few weeks ago.

*Reborn begins his walk down the ramp

RR: Excuse me Paddy, but the false prophet was mighty wordy back there for a b*tch who got slapped down when he stepped up to me...making an awful lot of noise since they let you out of that padded cell

*Engel opens his mouth to speak but Reborn cuts him off

RR: Shut your damn mouth you stupid little freak, you had your chance and you blew it. Just like you always do. You came back unwanted and you've only reminded everyone here what we didn't want to see anyway.

*Reborn sits on the barrier in front of the fans mere feet from the ring

RR: Face it, chuckles, you talk so much cos your fighting gives no answers. You wanna be Krusty but you're not even Sideshow Mel. You're Sideshow Bob, brother, and even little boys can put you away.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Fri 17 Jun 2016, 12:25 pm

In the depths of Manchester Arena, Joshua is seen sitting with his back against a wall; frantically shining the 6CW World Championship. He seems very agitated and not does not have his usual calm demeanour. From time to time he lifts the belt up in the dim light and checks his reflection on the gold plate. Annoyed with it, he lowers the belt quickly and continues to use his shirt sleeve to rub off unseen blemishes on the title. This continues for a while, before he suddenly stops and drops the title beside him in frustration.

Joshua looks up to the brickwork in front of him and flings his hair back. He tenses his muscles and punches a fist into his other hand. Joshua looks ready for a fight and his presence would scare any man at this point. No sounds can be heard apart from his heavy breathing and he looks like a coiled spring – ready to rip out a man’s throat at the slightest indiscretion. Joshua continues to stare blankly at the wall in front of him, as he quietly starts to speak:

So it has come to pass………The decision taken………The path laid in front for all to clearly see………

Joshua pauses and shakes his head. He then carefully grabs the 6CW World Championship beside him and lays it on his lap:

And the man said to be reincarnated………in a singular stronger form………has been thrust into the limelight at a pace………which highlights his helplessness………

He takes the belt with one hand and lovingly rubs his other hand against it. He lets his long black hair cover his face as he sits in near silent contemplation:

How can one rise as quickly as the sun………over a supposed parched desert………when desert itself was rife with new-born shoots………that simply needed to be plucked and nurtured………

Joshua scoffs and moves the hair from his eyes:

At no point in my reign………when thinking of my list of those to torment………did I believe this phoenix was close to the top………I gazed from afar over more credible threats………and crossed off those known for needing a partner………

He clicks his neck to one side and taps the title with one hand. He then carefully gets to his feet and stares at the ceiling:

However………this threat now exposed………smashed a lesser treasure over my head………in a desperate attempt to justify himself as my equal………Does this mean I shall look upon him………as someone who could take the real prize from my grasp?………Or do I weigh up the danger………and refute it as a hardship I have to go through?………

Joshua throws the title over his shoulder and starts to pace back and forth:

This choice has been made………and the battle lines drawn………

He stops and pulls his head back with closed eyes. He rotates his shoulders and flexes his fingers:

So we await the claims………and the convictions………We will hear the reasoning………and the thinking………The people above will rejoice………at someone who can finally cut down the monster………as their blank faces reveal………how this saviour ever came to be………

Suddenly he punches the wall beside him and dust from it flings in the air. Joshua’s eyes remain closed as he moves his neck back and forth. He then slowly opens them and stares into the camera:

It is just another name………another victim………another lamb to the slaughter………I have no doubt that his strength will be revealed………But when those above look closer………and think deeper………they will realise that no glory can be had………by those not in a position to take it………

For the very first time since his 6CW debut, a slight grin forms on Joshua’s lips. The transformation of the monster now seems complete. He looks at the 6CW belt on his shoulder:

This challenge will prove to be my easiest yet………as I cannot bring myself to think of life………without this in my possession………This symbol of respect………cannot fall into the hands of those not worthy to hold it………They may feel deserving of their chance………but it will soon be realised………that they do not come close to the power I wield………

He continues to grin and slowly pushes his hair to one side. This reveals his scars that he now seems happy to show off:

I don’t merely have confidence………I have certainty………Only a fool would try to take this away………and that is what has come to pass………Come the end of this fateful night………no wails of dismay will be heard………no gritting of teeth in anger over what has been witnessed………no looks of confusion at how events have unfolded………Because if that is the case………all will turn to dust………and all will feel the wrath of my irritation………

He brings the 6CW World Championship from his shoulder and lifts it in front of the camera. He glances at it before shaking his head:

No………now things will make sense………Because that is the only direction to take now………One boy faces one beast………in a battle that the child cannot possibly win………I will hold this longer than ever before………as it is the only credible outcome………

Joshua replaces the title over his shoulder and starts to walk away. He then stops and turns back towards us:

Reborn he may be………but his next death will be his last………It provided much humour………but now things become real………

Joshua turns his back on the camera and strides away into the distance.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Fri 17 Jun 2016, 3:10 pm

Dicey looks from Engel to Reborn

Dicey: I can’t really tell who the biggest clown is between you two

Crowd: YEEEEAAAAAHHHHHHH

HA: What is Dicey doing

HE: What he does best, loses friends

Dicey: I don’t know where you got this brother in arms sh*t there Cr*p JJ but I never asked for your help on Monday, Limp Wood and Lurch where there for the taking and you muscled in on my fun

Reborn just shakes his head as Engel starts to giggle

Dicey: Also I think you gave me the wrong belt, what the f**k is a EWF

Crowd: 6C-DUB

Dicey: I don’t care if we are partners on Monday; I am out to make a statement going into the biggest show of them all, Night of Glory, all these fans want Dicey to do what Dicey does best and that’s f**k sh*t up, so I suggest you come down, relax, take out a 40 and let uncle Dicey work, because I don’t give a flying f**k anymore, Clown shoes....the Plastic Paddy....whoever the other bloke is.....Woods.......Joshua.......I take them all on.......this is my home, you and all the rest have let it slip, let the cockroaches take over, oh...oh we beat the Forgotten, well done thats like saying I beat a bloke with no legs in a running race, it’s irrelevant, you took out pawns and let the King checkmate you, Jones played you all like a fiddle, you, Adamson, that poor simple boy Thunder, all of you and you let all of these fans down in the process, you all waited until I took the stand, until I said f**k Jones before you all came out and started to join in, so no Token, we are not brothers in arms, I am Dicey FU*KING Reilly and I’ll finish what I started firstly with Woods then with the rest, now if you two excuse me I have a plane to catch and a HUGE Green party to attend in France....

Dicey rolls out of the ring and starts a OLE chant as he walks up the ramp he stops at the top and looks down at the ring and shouts “COME ON IRELAND!!!” before disappearing behind the curtain

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Fri 17 Jun 2016, 6:33 pm

*Reborn stares a few seconds longer and then shakes his head and smiles.

RR: And that's why he'll lose at Night of Glory...he isn't quite as good at believing his own hype as Liam Wood. The ego will crack. He hit me with a chair when he lost his mind before and the irony is he'll do it to himself, metaphorically of course.

*Reborn jumps to his feet and then rolls into the ring.

RR: You're kind of like him, you know Engel. You both think you're livewires, a bit insane. But you're both just annoying. You both offend me. He's a racist and you belittle the mentally ill by pretending you've got real problems. You haven't got problems, Clown, you're just a stupid pr*ck. So you, Callaghan, even the stereotype beside me come Anarchy...you can all come at me and get accustomed to the greatest

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Fri 17 Jun 2016, 10:32 pm

“They Say” by Scars on Broadway blasts out of the arena soundsystem and the crowd begin to boo as Cassius Zhi walks out to the stage in unusual haste and immediately descends the ramp with a furious rage evident in his usually emotionless eyes, ignoring the rows of jeering fans as he passes.

Harold Lloyd : Cassius Zhi looks in no mood for the usual histrionics tonight. Clearly unhappy with what went down in the Elimination Chamber match at the Supershow!

Henry Lloyd : Well Zhi should get over it. Marshall Murdoch outsmarted him… Marshall Murdoch outwrestled him… Marshall Murdoch………

Henry Lloyd suddenly falls silent as Cassius Zhi makes his way around the ring quicker than anticipated and eyeballs Lloyd as he coldly holds his hand out towards the ring announcer, awaiting a microphone.

Harold Lloyd : What was that about Marshall Murdoch, Henry?

Cassius doesn’t take his eyes off Henry as the mic is placed in his hand. He finishes the cup of green tea in his other hand in one aggressive gulp then crushes the disposable cup and throws it in Henry Lloyds direction before turning his back and rolling into the ring.

Henry Lloyd (hushed) : Litterbug.

Cassius walks a slow 360 of the ring, staring out into the crowd as his music dies down. He takes in the boos, chewing the inside of his lips with restlessness, then walks to the camera mounted side of the ring.

Cassius : DECISIONS! DECISIONS! DECISIONS!

Cassius takes a moment to look up at the Fight for the Right briefcase hanging above the ring, then staring back into the crowd he continues.

Cassius : Never has one moment in time been such a pivotal period for so many. Never have so many decisions converged upon one point upon which whole lives will be changed.

Cassius’ eyes and nostrils flare with restrained fury

Cassius : In a week when you ALL (Cassius points around the crowd) have a big decision to make…
In a week when you people at home… (Cassius leans on the ropes facing the camera with his elbows and stares into it)….have a big decision to make…
In the same week Robin Reborn finally made his own big decision that he had been debating for what felt like months…
And Charles Kramer decided he was voting with his feet for his very own kind of exit…

… In a week when all of this happened, the decision that will live longest in the memory, that will have the severest ramifications, and will ultimately cost the victim more than those others decision will cost the taxpayer, or the refugee, or Joshua or even Mr. Jones…

… is the one YOU made, Marshall Murdoch!

Cassius turns to stare up at the big screen and sharply seethes through his clenched teeth

Cassius : It’s already been costly enough, Murdoch. Costing us both our shot at the main event of Night of Glory SHOULD BE costly enough… but I guarantee you Murdoch, your arrogance will have cost you even more by the time I’m finished with you.

IN FACT MURDOCH… by the time I’m making MY BIG DECISION… of when to cash the contents of that briefcase in to become 6CW World Heavyweight Champion (Cassius points above the ring), the only x in the box you are going to be concerned about is whether or not you opted IN or OUT of organ donation!

Fans : BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Harold Lloyd : WOW! Heavy words from Cassius Zhi… a man we know has never been able to take defeat graciously.

Cassius is pacing the ring, stroking the back of his head

Cassius : Now we are on the same team this week at Anarchy, Marshall… I know that. But then again I thought we were on the same team in that Elimination Chamber match… so I guess YOUR DECISION has clouded those certainties somewhat.

But let’s, for the sake of the narrative, pretend that we are… lets allow someone else the chance to make a decision they are going to immediately regret….

Cerberus…. Austin Stevens…. Jimmy Phillips…

Which one of you is going to come out here and face me RIGHT NOW?

Cassius’ pacing picks up pace and he turns and kicks the bottom rope in anger

Cassius : COME ON!

Cassius eyeballs the curtain, willing for someone to step through

Cassius : Don’t be a damn coward like Dicey Reilly and make me go all Robin Reborn and make the decision for you – because I will come back there and drag one of you out here by your damn throat to face me!

COME ON!!!

Harold Lloyd : Cassius is unhinged! He’s lost it! He just wants a confrontation for no good reason!

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Engel Harlequin Mon 20 Jun 2016, 5:41 am

As Dicey leaves the ring, Engel's eyes follow his every step, a look that says disappointment upon his face, his forehead creases upon a furrowed brow. He shakes his head directing an almost dismissive glance towards Reborn. Engel paces in front of Reborn now, pausing several times to look at his opponent and raise the microphone to his lips before dismissing the notion and continuing to pace back and forth shaking his head

Ha: Well this is a turn up for the books, Engel is lost for words.

He: Engel needs to calm down, I think he is going to lose it, right here in front of us.

Reborn mockingly laughs at Engel as the crowd chant 'REBORN'. Engel steadies himself and turns away from reborn, walking towards the turnbuckle. Engel lowers his head towards the pad and shakes his head

EH: Oh...no...no...no...you shouldn't have done this REBORN...no...no...no...no...NO!

Engel becomes more erratic as he slowly begins to unbutton his suit jacket. Reborn shakes his head and dismisses Engel as if to say is this guy real

EH: THE...CLOWN...IS...DEAD!

As Engel unbuttons the remaining buttons on his jacket, a sick smile crosses his face and his head tilts to one side. Engel playfully eyes his opponent up and down

EH: Thats...right Reborn, the clown is dead...the thing that replaced it told me to shut the door...

Engel slowly begins to slip an arm on the suit but then almost thoughtfully stops, wagging a finger at Reborn and nodding his head

EH: You know something Robin. Your right, you beat me fair and square in the middle of this ring. You and I went head to head and we made these people cheer...

HA: Engel and Reborn had an all time classic in this very ring, Reborn came out on top...

HE: But on a different day Harold, anything could happen...

The crowd cheer loudly and Reborn nods his head in approval

EH: BUT...the thing is Reborn there is one thing you didn't do, you didn't end me...you had the opportunity...right...in...front of you to end me where I stood and you didn't get the job done...for all this joking around and cockiness, you didn't actually stop me, you see the thing is Reborn, I don't stop, I don't quit, I don't fool around, when your time comes I will...BREAK YOU...ONE...BY...ONE...YOUR...HEROES...WILL...FALL...You had your chance REBORN...

Engel slips the arm of the suit, leaving one arm still covered. Engel drops into the turnbuckle almost nonchalantly

EH: A ring a ring o' roses, a line of broken noses, a tissue a tissue they all FALL...hehehehehehe...DOWN!

HE: Oh god Harold, somebody get a doctor...

HA: You don't like Engel the unhinged? This is the Engel that the fans appreciate...

CROWD: (Chant) ENGEL!

Engel licks his lips as Reborn gets into a fighting stance, angrily shaking his head at Engel. As the crowd continue to chant, Engel shakes his head frantically and looks down at his chest. He pulls himself up

EH: THE...CLOWN...IS...DEAD...IT...TOLD ME TO CLOSE THE DOOR AND THE DOOR...IS...SHUT...

Engel angrily directs the crowd to shut up with his hands as he pulls his arm back into the suit and fastens the buttons

Crowd: BOOO!

EH: Reborn...after Night of Glory...when the dust is settled...whoever of us walks out winners...ROBIN REBORN...I WANT YOU...AND I AM COMING FOR YOU! WEEK IN WEEK OUT...UNLESS...

Engel smiles and walks right up to the face of Reborn, fearless, a sadistic sick smile across his face

EH: UNLESS...REBORN...you see you had your chance, but heres...YOUR LAST...do what you profess to be able to do...get the job done reborn...do it...YOU SAY THAT LITTLE BOYS COULD PUT ME AWAY...THEN COME MY CHILD...AND MAKE A MAN OF YOURSELF...HEHEHEHE...

Engel opens out his arms inviting Reborn to end it as he continues to laugh manically

Engel Harlequin

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Mon 20 Jun 2016, 5:40 pm

*Engel continues to laugh maniacally, with Reborn ready to pounce, as the arena goes dark, then "Run this Town by Jay Z" hits with multicoloured strobe lighting filling the darkened area, the camera cuts to O'Callaghan walking through the backstage area, with a great swagger to the music making his way out through the curtain. O'Callaghan appears, stands at the top of the stage, inhales the air and walks down to the ring, avoiding members of the crowd while holding his arms out, walking with a swagger to the music. O'Callaghan enters the ring, picking up a microphone in the process*

O'Callaghan: "Woah woah woah fellas, easy there. Well what do we have here then folks? Appears Mr Engel couldn't come up with an original idea, so has decided to steal my set and show...and is now inciting violence? Please gentlemen, I encourage you to calm down and save yourselves for Monday night, and right as the other looney Irishman is out of here, you people can now listen to someone who has a wrestling heritage, and clearly is more creative than half the old folk in this ring"

*O'Callaghan picks up his seat, and places it down so he can see between Reborn and a still laughing Engel*

O'Callaghan: "Ladies and Gentlemen, and of course Engel, whatever the heck you are, I hope you truly appreciate just how good you have it watching 6CW at the moment..."

*The crowd start a 6-C-DUB, 6-C-DUB, 6-C-DUB chant*

O'Callaghan: "...you are ever so lucky to be witnessing 6CW history..."

*The crowd now has two chants going one of "DICEY REILLY! DICEY REILLY" and one of "F*CK JONES! F*CK JONES!" O'Callaghan raises his voice and ignores it*

O'Callaghan: "...I am 6CW history, never in the history of 6CW has there been a star rising as fast as mine. Never has anyone main evented a show so quickly after debuting. You are privileged to be watching such a competitor as me. In my short time with the company so far I have singles victories over Lex Hart, Scorpion and Jimmy Phillips, I have a tag team victory over Keith Leone, Mike Masters and Thunder, and I have tight losses to Liam Wood and Aaron Heath. And not only am I defeating these superstars, I am doing it in a way the roster hasn't seen for ages, I am making people reach a point where they can take no more and are tapping out."

*The crowds chants now begin to die out and booing of O'Callaghan ensues*

O'Callaghan: "It is nice to be recognised for my work so far too. In case you missed it last week, Mr Jones personally put me in the Fight For The Right match at Night of Glory. I would like to go on record and place my thanks to Mr Jones, for recognising the talent he has and rewarding my ability and hard work."

*O'Callaghan claps a picture of Jones, which he pulls from beneath his chair as the crowd again chant "*F*CK JONES! F*CK JONES!"*

O'Callaghan: "But before we get to Night of Glory, and I win the Fight For The Right match continuing my ascent to the top of 6CW...we have ourselves a tasty little main event, which has obviously got the testosterone rumbling in this ring"

*O'Callaghan chuckles to himself, the crowd confused by the seemingly poor dirty joke*

O'Callaghan: "So how about you two take a seat, and we have a proper edition of O'Callaghan O'Clock, and debate this great matchup we have, now that your humble host has arrived?"

*O'Callaghan looks up from his seat at Engel and Reborn...*
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Mon 20 Jun 2016, 6:49 pm

Last Resort begins to bellow from the arena speakers, the fans in attendance clamber to their feet to cheer the arrival of Geoff Steel, Steel steps out from behind the curtain wearing his red wrestling shorts and a silver hooded top, his tag team championship belt glistening on his shoulder. Steel walks to centre stage and lifts the belt in the air to another large cheer from the crowd, he then smiles before making his way down to ringside.

HE: Why are these people cheering him? Did they not witness what he did this past week?

HA: I think it will take more than just walking out on Lex Hart to turn these fans against him Henry.

HE: Please if Lex had have walked out on Steel there would have been uproar, double standards is what it is

Steel can now be seen climbing into the ring, he steps through the middle rope, then climbs the turnbuckle lifting the title in the air for a second time. He then jumps down and requests a microphone from ringside leaning over the ropes to collect it. Steel then waits for his music to fade before addressing the audience.

GS: One more show people, just one more show then the countdown truly begins to Night of Glory, I never thought I’d have another opportunity to compete on the biggest stage that 6CW had to offer, never mind heading into the event as a champion. I don’t think you there is even a measure that could be used to describe how excited I am for this event, it what I’ve dreamed of ever since I returned. Myself and Mike wanted to do our part to make sure Night of Glory 2016 was going to be one to remember, that’s why we choose the best team possible to face off against for our titles, Of course since then two further teams have been added to the match, putting us at what you could say is a further disadvantage we hadn’t planned on. However, who wants an easy match on the biggest night of the year, if you pick up a win at Night of Glory you want it to be special, of course you’d have to ask somebody else just how special a win does feel because it always seems to elude me. This year though is different, I have somebody to watch my back, the other half of your tag team champions, Mike Hill so I’m confident I’ll be able to add my name to the conquering list of heroes to have walked out of Night of Glory as champions.

HA: The odds are heavily stacked against Standard Steel retaining their championships Henry

HE: Good. Maybe then we can have some real champions, not these cowards

GS: What you will get this coming Anarchy is a taste of what you can expect at Night of Glory, When Myself, Jack, Adamson and Perez face off in this ring. It’s a chance to get into the heads of the opposition, to feel them out a little bit. Of course myself and Mike have history with two of the teams so we will be well acquainted with each other, but we’ve never been in the ring with the team of Perez and Hurst so I’m looking forward on gaining knowledge on just how they might shape up. I’d be a fool to think though that for the entirety of this match it will just remain us four in the ring, whilst our partners watch on from the back in a cheerleader role, this match has the potential to go south rapidly so that’s something of course I’ve prepared for, as I expect my opponents will have considered. This is the last opportunity to gain any upper hand before the big night itself so I won’t be going out there to just make up the numbers, as far as I’m concerned this is the dress rehearsal this match could dictate just who walks out of Night of Glory with this championship belt so I’m not taking it lightly, I’m going out there to win and to sow the seeds of doubt amongst my opponents and win half the battle in the process.

Steel then Lowers the microphone as Last Resort begins to sound once more

HA: There we have it, what a match to look forward to, Night of Glory is coming to Anarchy.

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 20 Jun 2016, 7:36 pm

*As O'Callaghan sits in his seat and glances from man to man, Reborn recoils away from the still outstretched arms of Engel

RR: You want a number one contender who is used to being abused as a child then I'd suggest you talk to the Catholic

*The crowd give a loud "OHHHHHHHHHH!" chant, a bit shocked that Reborn would go there

RR: Yeah, I don't like Catholics. No wonder he's got a drinking problem, dicey is how I'd describe the situation when he stayed behind at Sunday School.

O'C: Watch your damn mouth

RR: I got plenty to say and a microphone in my hand, unless either of you think you can shut me up then you're gonna have to damn well listen.

*Reborn turns his attention back to Engel

RR: Cling onto my coattails you desperate, talentless, empty vessel. I'm gonna be champion come Aftermath, you ain't gonna be s*it on my shoe.

*He points a finger towards Engel

RR: You're just disposable punching bags placed in my way to do a job for the failing hand of power.

*He steps back and looks at both men

RR: How does it feel? Its the go-home show and you're cannon fodder? Wood and Joshua sit in the back and you have to be sent out to the slaughter. You're nothing! A failed clown, a failed protege and a man who failed so f***ing badly he couldn't even make it to the damn jail. Whether Dicey comes out to join me or he stands in the back rewatching that 2 out of 3 falls match, either way I'm sending you all to the back of the queue again.

*Reborn turns his back on both men and looks to the crowd

RR: You want the evidence that the Jones era is over? Engel, Paddy and Sideshow Cecil are in a damn main event. Close the doors guys, even Dixie Carter is laughing.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Engel Harlequin Wed 22 Jun 2016, 2:27 am

Engel ponders for a moment, curiously as Reborn turns towards the crowd. He looks towards the sat O'Callaghan and shakes his head before wandering towards one of the empty seats. He looks at it but seems to change his mind.

HA: Engel having no part in O'Callaghan O'clock it would seem...

HE: And why would he? It is beneath him.

EH: THIS...is becoming somewhat of a recurring theme O'Callywho, Engel comes along and saves O'Callywho o'clock...is this what you have been driven to? Spouting bulls*** claims and then allowing that...CLOWN...to spew his egotistical diatribe?

HA: Is Engel truly stupid? He really doesn't want to be P***ing off his tag team partners.

HE: Relax Harold, Engel needs to give his team a pep talk...

HA: This is far from a pep talk...

O'Callaghan almost leaps from his chair in anger as Engel mocks him, but Engel places his hand on his partners shoulder and gives him a respectful nod

EH: The truth is, O'Callywho, I like you, you have potential and when these ancient walking monologues finally retire, I potentially see you stood by my side at the top of this mountain...but...and I say this with great sadness...until that day comes I fear you will become as forgetful as Jimmy Phillips...I mean come on...who the f*** is Jimmy Goddam Phillips?

CROWD: JIMMY PHILLIPS, JIMMY PHILLIPS, WHO THE F*** IS JIMMY PHILLIPS?

HA: Jimmy Phillips of course, one of the competitors in the TV Title match, and can you honestly see Phillips being happy with this?

HE: WHO?

Engel laughs and embraces the chant before continuing

EH: THE TRUTH...is that the future...IS NOW. The Dicey's, The Joshua's, The Keith Leones and Reborns of this world...THEY ALL...stood in our shoes once, and JUST like there predecessors, they lock the door that once was barred...and just like they did...the men stood in the main event of the last Anarchy before MY night of glory...will break it down...

HA: There is no doubt that the guys in that main event have the potential to achieve big things in 6CW, of that I have no doubt...

Engel looks towards Reborn, who has settled smugly in the corner. Engel glances a knowing glance towards O'Callaghan and continues once more

EH: THE TRUTH...is that, THAT man stood in front of us right now, the man that goes into Night of Glory...number one contender for the 6CW World title...

CROWD: (Chant) ROBIN REBORN!

EH: IS A FRAUD...Take your Dicey Reilly's, Joshua's, your Keith Leone's, even your Max Adamson's...each and every one of them has SOMETHING...A LEGACY...and on the last show of Night Of Glory...OUR LEGACY BEGINS...the only Legacy Reborn leaves is the nearly man...the superstar that could not achieve a thing here in 6CW, despite many attempts to usurp Jonesy, to claim titles...REBORN...YOU...will always be known as the man that couldn't get the job done...you couldn't end me...AND...at Night of Glory, you WILL NOT...defeat Joshua for the 6CW World title...THAT is the TRUTH.

CROWD: BOOO!

Engel laughs at the crowd reaction as Reborn contnues to stand there smugly

EH: I...GET IT. Reborn, your popular with the kids...those little boys that play with their action figures...their 6CW arena playsets...but this is the time for monsters...to beat THE monster, you must become THE monster...the 6CW universe will always blindly follow the hero, but you do no right by them in leading them to believe you can win...hehehe...your failed legacy begins its decline at Anarchy Reborn, and rather than ride the coat tails of failure as you suggested...I will claim MY place at the top at your expense...The future does not go through you Reborn...oh no...IT ENDS YOU...HEHEHE.

Engel slumps into the chair satisfied after patting O'Callaghan on the back

Engel Harlequin

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Wed 22 Jun 2016, 10:17 am

The Irish dressing room is a buzz of activity, Roy Keane and Steve Walford are chatting to the lads trying to get them ready for the huge match ahead, just then Martin O’Neill walks in and the dressing room goes quiet

MoN: I have a special guest speaker for you lads  

All the players and staff look at each other and Roy Keane steps forward and whispers in Martins ear

Roy: Gaff, you have to speak up, we spoke about this you are too soft spoken the lads need a loud leader

Martin looks at Roy

MoN: I’m still here Roy, you can have my job when I leave

Roy growls and sits back down

MoN: As I was saying I have got a guest speaker to come in a light a fire under your ar*es, this man is a fighter

Wes: Conor McGregor?

MoN: No, he loves a good fight

Brady: Sheamus?

MoN: No, he is Irish through and through

Long: It’s not any of the lads from the 90’s then (the team laugh)

MoN:  No....he is the current No 1 contender for the EWF Heavyweight championship....Dicey Reilly

Dicey walks in wearing a full Irish kit, he shakes Martin’s hand and pretends to punch Roy who flinches much to the joy of the team

Dicey: Thanks Martin.....Martin O’Neill lads come on the guy is a Celtic legend

Martin blushes and sits down, Dicey looks around the room, staring at the nervous looking team

Dicey: You know what I see when I look at all of you.........fear, you are all afraid of letting the fans and country down.....I know that feeling, I live with that feeling every day, I want to do my best, to make the fans proud and every match I go out there in front of thousands and I push myself to the brink and thats what I want from all of you, this long ball sh*t is horrible to watch....is Jack Charlton back in charge? You all have the ability to play football, to keep the ball on the deck and play football....Wes you have the skill, use it, run at the players, even McGeady does that and no offense Aiden but you are quarter of the player you were when you wore the hoops, sort your sh*t out

Roy starts to stand but Dicey shoots him down

Dicey: Don’t even think about it you Cork langer, you walk out that door and il slap the beard off your face

Roy goes to speak but thinks twice and sits down

Dicey: Good boy, now I can see that the grease balls are playing good football but they are beatable and beatable by YOU.......look at the results against German...the World f**king champs, you showed them what you were all about in their back yard and then pulled off the impossible in Dublin, you were all heroes that day and if you win today you will be GODS...we owe them a pasting after Italia 90.....yes I know we stuffed them in Giants stadium in 94 but that is not enough, they broke our hearts...my heart....so I want you to go out there and smash the f**kers, play with grit, with pride, don’t stop running until your lungs fall out of your ar*e, give it all for that jersey you have on because there are 50,000 fans over in this God forsaken country supporting you and showing the world what it means to be Irish....to support their country the right way, so show them how much you appreciate them and this chance and win the f**king game, get into the last 16 and go all the way and win the Euros, you can do it if you just believe....

O’Shea: Believe to Achieve yeah

Dicey: F**k Grace, believe in yourself, believe in your team mates, believe in your manager, you all have the Green, white and gold running through you, you are all Irish men fighting  for what they want and that is the strongest thing in the world, an Irishman on a mission, now go out there and grab this tournament by the balls and twist until its shouts uncle, I believe in you....we all believe in you now go DO IT

The team all stand up and start shouting and charge out the door

Martin shakes Diceys hand

MoN: Thanks Dicey, you have done us proud

Dicey: No thank you Martin O’Neill you beautiful man you and Roy I even love you

Dicey and Roy hug with tears in their eyes

Dicey: Get out there ya big bogger ya

Martin and Roy leave the dressing room leaving Dicey sitting on one of the benches

Dicey: OLE....OLE OLE OLE....OLE...OLE

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Wed 22 Jun 2016, 11:02 pm

*O'Callaghan sits in his chair, contemplating as Reborn stands smugly and Engel sat in the chair opposite*

O'Callaghan: "So here I am sitting on my own show, being abused about being in the main event? Me being in the main event is no indictment on Jones and the state of 6CW, the fact that the guy who is main eventing Night of Glory has to resort to religious and bad person jokes to make people laugh and the fact we have a former clown who can't come up with anything wittier than "O'Callywho" is the biggest indictment on the state of this company"

*O'Callaghan sits smugly in his chair, Reborn/Engel show no interest in his words. O'Callaghan looks at Engel specifically now*

O'Callaghan: "I'm not sure why I'm even trying to reason with you Engel, seeing as you're brain seems to be switching on and off more than the electricity in Pyongyang, but you will never ever reach the top of the mountain. You're not a proper wrestler, you're just a madman who people get intimidated by in the ring. I suggest if you ever want to reach the top of this company, like I will, you watch me on Monday night as I slay the two challengers to the 6CW and EWF world titles at Night of Glory, making a mockery out of the whole event..."

*O'Callaghan now switches his focus to Reborn, who is still standing*

O'Callaghan: "...speaking of people who'll never reach the top of the mountain, hello Robin! You see Robin, people like you just don't get to become world champions...if you think I am some mere lamb that you will slaughter then you are sorely mistaken Robin. You underestimate me at your peril. I could ruin your dreams at Night of Glory, before you even get there when I lock in that cobra clutch and creak head back until your neck snaps."

*O'Callaghan stands now*

O'Callaghan: "I've said this once, and I'll say it again. I am the best wrestler in the world. I am the future of this company. The sooner you guys out here, and you guys in the back realise this, the more chance you'll have of ever getting close to stopping me."

*O'Callaghan now begins to walk out of the ring...*
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Thu 23 Jun 2016, 11:36 am

Anthony Grace is watching O’Callaghan, Reborn and Engel argue it out from his position in the crowd. He is wearing dark sunglasses, a baseball cap and a tracksuit; hoping to blend in. He stares at all three men intently from under his glasses, but quickly adjusts his cap when fans turn in his direction.

In front of him a group of young boys look bored at what they are witnessing in the ring. The two boys are decked out in MegaStars and Be Amazing attire and as Grace gazes across the audience he sees that these two boys are not the only ones. Grace gives a wry smile at the support before turning back to the ring where the three men are still arguing.

At points, the two boys turn to their parents and have to ask questions like “What Roman Catholics are?” and “Who is O’Callywho?”. Their parents give the kids blank faces and have to shrug their shoulders. At every swear word, the two boys have their ears covered by their parents, but sometimes to no avail as the kids join in to the chants along with the rest of the crowd.

Mother: This is a great birthday present! Giving our children access to all this language!

Father: You know they wanted to see Anthony Grace! I can’t help it if he is part of this rubbish as well!

Grace grits his teeth and then winces at yet another F-bomb that torpedoes into the boys ears from the ring. Finally the parents have had enough and escort their children out of the arena, promising them they will be back once Anthony comes out. Grace covers his face again and watches them leave. He notices that they’re not the only ones as a steady stream of adults and young children are ushered up the steps of Wembley Arena and back out into the lobby.

Grace turns back to the ring and sighs, as he tries to get into the proceedings in front of him. From time to time, he checks his mobile phone and shakes his head when no messages appear. Beside him, two older children are discussing things while chucking popcorn down at the crowd below. They too are wearing Be Amazing attire.

Boy 1: Grace no shows again. Gone for an eye test!

The second boy laughs.

Boy 2: Yeah, I mean Reborn’s head is BIG. And he missed!

The first boy laughs in agreement and chucks another load of popcorn at the poor fans below him. He then pulls his t-shirt sleeve in front of his friend

Boy 1: You know they are giving this stuff out right? For free.

Boy 2: For real? I got it online! Only wear it because the ladies love Grace!

Boy 1: You hoping some of that love will be sent your way because you wearing his outfit?!

The boy laughs.

Boy 1: Nah the main use for this crap is that security don’t dare pat you down!

He looks around him before showing the contents of his pocket to his friend. A silver shimmer of a switchblade glistens out before the boy hurriedly hides it again.

Boy 1: A lot of wallets in Wembley!

The two boys high five and look to the ring again. Grace, who witnessed all this, carefully leans over and talks aside to both boys.

AG: As much as I admire you increasing my bank balance, I’d rather not have two little sh*ts like you using it to increase yours.

The two boys turn as Grace wraps his arm around one of the boys tight and puts his sunglasses on the end of his nose. The two boys look wide-eyed and start to jabber away when they see the film star sitting next to them. Grace motions his head to the ring, as another F-Bomb goes off.

AG: Now this is what you are going to do. You are going to give me that switchblade and you are going to take your backsides out of Wembley. I don’t have any trouble in my house…..

Boy 2: I thought it was Adamson’s?

Grace grits his teeth and squeezes harder on the shoulder of the boy.

AG: Just do what I ask, because it won’t be me to deal with you. It will be them.

Grace glances behind him where three burly bodyguards are seated a few rows up from Grace. The two boys take the hint and pass Grace the blade, before shuffling off. One of the guards follows them as Grace looks at the blade.

AG: So much for being family entertainment…….

Suddenly Grace’s phone goes off and he quickly picks it up.

AG: Yes? About time! I know I am not backstage! I wanted to sit out here with all these common fu……..

He stops himself as an adult glances in his direction.

AG: ………….Fans.

Grace buries his back into his chair and talks quickly.

AG: Give me the lowdown of being tag champion? What do you mean it isn’t enough?! Surely that will get the vultures off my back?!

Grace listens to the reply and gets angrier.

AG: I don’t make the matches! I don’t make the cards! It is up to you to put a little pressure on the delightful board! Have you not seen what is happening here? 6CW is more R rated than ever before! It doesn’t play to my demographics and this HAS to stop!

Grace looks up at his guards and motions that they are leaving.

AG: Just get it sorted! If I have to re-invent myself then I will! But I am tired of another year wasted being the goddamn water boy!

Suddenly Grace trips as he tries to move past seated fans. His glasses and baseball cap go flying and fans turn round to see Anthony “Amazing” Grace standing there. They suddenly do not care what is happening anywhere else, as a commotion starts to try and get Grace’s picture. The three men in the ring look up confused as they notice a guy in a tracksuit trying frantically to get up the Wembley Arena steps while being pursued by fans young and old alike.

Finally Grace gets to the top and the two guards stop the audience getting past. Grace has somehow managed to keep hold of his phone and he barks into it.

AG: Just get it sorted! I am sick to death of this!

He hangs up the phone and starts to walk off. Suddenly he is confronted with the parents and two young boys that left earlier.

Father: One picture for the kids please Anthony?

Grace goes into full Hollywood mode and beams a massive smile.

AG: OF COURSE! Only the BEST for my young fans! Have you enjoyed tonight………..?

The camera backs away as Grace continues to talk to the boys in the manner of the massive fan favourite he is.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Thu 23 Jun 2016, 12:57 pm

Dicey wakes up in his hotel room, he opens his crusty, blood shot eyes and scans the room where he see’s bodies laying around, mostly nude or semi-clothed, he tries to lift his head but instantly regrets it as the pain of his hangover kicks in

Dicey: F**king hell, what a night

Dicey tries again to get up from his pillow and after a few tries finally succeeds, he sits up in the bed and removes the delicate hand of a nearby woman from his boxer shorts and looks around for some sort of drink, he finds an open bottle of champagne and drinks a big mouthful of it, suddenly he hears a noise coming from the bathroom and Roy Keane appears with a towel around his waist and a shower cap around his beard

Roy: Great party lastnight Dicey, you are some host you know that

Dicey: Roy, what happened, I can’t remember a thing

Roy starts laughing and starts to dry his groin area in full view of Dicey

Dicey: Jesus Roy that thing could choke a donkey

Roy: I know right

Just then Sally Hendrix comes out of the bathroom fully naked

Sally: I don’t know about a donkey love but it did scratch an itch I had at the back of my throat

Roy smiles and slaps Sally on the a** as she climbs in between Dicey and another woman who is hanging partially over the side of the bed

Dicey: Where are all the rest of the lads....Wes....the Robbies.....

Just then Martin O’Neill walks out of the bathroom fully dressed and cleaning the steam from his glasses

MoN: They all had to go Dicey, they left you a signed jersey over there and said they’ll see you Sunday for another party when we beat the French

Dicey looks at Sally

Dicey: Martin as well?

MoN: I was only the assistant this time, I let Roy take the helm for once

Martin and Roy laugh as Roy is pulling on his pants

Dicey: After last night’s result you two can do nothing wrong in my eyes and tell the lads what happens in Dicey’s.....stays in Dicey’s

After Roy gets dressed him and Martin say their goodbyes and leave Dicey’s room signing “Joxer goes to Stuttgart” as they disappear down the hallway, Dicey takes a beer from the fridge and knocks it back

Dicey: If we win on Sunday, I’ll have some head on me for Anarchy on Monday

Sally: Talking about heads did you see the size of Roy’s coc.....

Dicey: See it, it nearly f**kin bit me

Dicey starts laughing as he jumps on the bed

Dicey: Wake these up will ya, we might as well have a bit of fun before we get kicked out

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu 23 Jun 2016, 9:07 pm

*As O'Callaghan reaches the ropes, Reborn takes up the mic

RR: You get that fat Irish rrrrrrrrrse back in here and talk to the damn clown, Callaghan. Don't let him scare you, his bite really isn't as bad as his bark. And as far as my memory tells it, he spends nowhere near as long in the fight as he does in the monologue. Watch

*Reborn turns to Engel and puts on the weirdest, crackling voice as he speaks

RR: Fear not, Harley-parley, for the essence of deliverance shall raise its tantalising head on the beat of the drum. The drum of failure. For centuries have passed since man could beat the foe from within.

HEHEHEHE

YOUR BROTHER KANE IS ALIVE, ENGELTAKER! And he is coming for you at In Your House 1995! MWAHAHAHA

*Reborn slides his hand over his head and turns back to O'Callaghan

RR: Its easy. All you gotta do next is wait for a match to lose and, BAM, done it, I'm Gangrel Harlequin.

*WE WANT GANGREL x2000

RR: The only brood in here is the brooding desperation of this misunderstood teen whose daddy never loved him right.

*Reborn drops down to the mat and rolls out of the ring, walking backwards down the ramp

RR: Take this as a lesson from me, Paddy...when the chips are down, Engel will be on his back with them. With or without Pope Victim the Infinity in my corner.

*Reborn drops the mic and his music plays as he walks out and through the curtain

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder87 Fri 24 Jun 2016, 11:00 pm

Heroes are Hard to Find echos around the arena. The fans are on their feet for everyone favourite nearly guy. Thunder bursts through the curtains, knocking a camera guy over in his enthusiasm. Thunder offers his hand to the camera guy, the camera guy accepts it and Thunder helps the guy to his feet. Thunder apologises to him before asking if he can borrow the camera. The camera man lets him borrow the camera. Thunder turns the camera round showing everyone the camera guy and gives him a thumbs up.

Thunder points the camera out into the crowd showing off the fans. As he makes his way down the ramp, Thunder takes the camera with him. He continues to point the camera out to the crowd, not realising he’s dragged the camera man down the ramp with him. Once he realises, Thunder hands the camera back. He wonders around the ring greeting the fans. He accepts a mic from ringside and rolls in to the ring.

Thunder
Ladies and gentleman, give it up for your true heroes. The cameramen, the broadcast crew and the roadies. If it wasn’t for them, none of us would be here and if we were, no one would be able to see us. So, please, give them your thanks.

The crowd begin singing lyrics from Motorhead’s song We Are The Road Crew. Thunder nods and joins in.

Thunder
On to serious business, last weeks elimination chamber. Again, I came so, close but, I failed. Some of my colleagues would spout lines like, I have no luck in this type of match or he won by shenanigans. That’s not my style and while a lot of people will see this as a weakness, the truth is, on that night I wasn’t the best man. Dicey won, clean, fair and now, he get’s his hands on Viper. Well done, Dicey, you’ve come along way but, you’ve still got a way to go.

The crowd break in to chants of “Frak Jones” and “Dicey got ya.”

Thunder
Yeah, he got me alright. Maybe one day, I won’t try to entertain and focus on winning that damn match…yeah, probably not. I do however, get another chance at Night of Glory. I get to enter the fight for the right and that’s cool. I want to propose one little change to the idea. Contract ladder matches are great, if they weren’t then, every company out there wouldn’t do them. Hell, even we have the keys to the kingdom. The other day, I was looking on the WWA network for something to watch…for those of you that haven’t heard of it, the WWA network is great please to catch up with all your favourite wrestling companies, like the WWR.

As Thunder says the last line, he looks straight down the camera and winks an all knowing way.

Thunder
As I was saying, I was looking for something to watch. I found WAF and I marathoned the first season. They had this revolutionary concept to spice up a ladder match.

Thunder pauses as he hears a fan in the crowd, mark out when he realises where Thunder is going. Thunder nods to him and points.

Thunder
This guy gets it. This is what they added.

Thunder points up, as he looks up. A hell in a cell cage lowers around the ring. As the cage lowers, Thunder rolls out of the ring. He pulls a ladder from under the apron, he slides it in the ring and sets it up in the centre. Just as the cage lands, Thunder climbs the ladder and sits atop.

Thunder
Jonesy, I know the sharks taste blood. That the buzzards are circling. Up the anti. Either put them at bay with the money the idea rakes in or go out with a bang. As well as a chance to appease the sharks and buzzards, you know as well as I do, that I don’t do well in cage type matches. Plus there’s a good chance I’ll get hurt surely seeing me a thorn in your side, is worth the gamble?

Thunder continues to sit atop the ladder as the fans cheer for the crazy idea. Thunder encourages them to cheer as the scene comes to a close.

Thunder87

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Sun 26 Jun 2016, 9:47 pm

*The 6CW world are greeted to Wembley arena as the camera zooms around the buoyant arena, filled to the rafters of 6CW fans young and old in their droves, amped up and ready for the show to kick off. The tension in the air is palpable and the excitement ever building as the final bump in the road before Night of Glory is navigated. Intensely, "TimeHop baby" screams from the sound-system as the crowd burst into wild cheering mixed with very vocal booing and taunts. the voices of the Lloyd brothers can then be heard on the commentary table as the camera swivels to the titantron and the top of the ramp.*

HE: Here is brother... Aaron Heath, a man who will no doubt be walking a little stiff tonight. Two weeks may have past since the elimination chamber but Heath put his body on the line and then some. Unfortunately, he just didn't have enough to get past Thunder and Dicey Reilly.

HA: He will take it in his stride... I may not admire his arrogance but I admire his tenacity and never say die attitude. To enter the chamber with some of the top guys in the business and fall ever so short, he will only be stronger.

HE: Here he is!

*The crowd's frantic reaction to Heath etches up further and the arena is shaking to it's very core as a wounded and dazed looking Aaron Heath trudges from behind the curtain and onto the ramp. Heath's blue eyes gaze around the arena almost distant and in a trance as the fans continue to direct cheers and boo's. The camera approaches Heath revealing a very large black eye on the right side and as his eyes move, the camera reveals the full extent of the burst vessels in his eye, almost his whole pupil soaked in blood. Heath is wearing a black vest with the traditional snarling Honeybadger on it and a pair of black wrestling shorts and boots. Heath stands for a moment, looking at the Night of Glory sign in the distance before shaking his head and continues to trudge down the ramp. As Heath reaches the bottom of the ramp, his eyes are locked onto the night of glory sign in a trance, the fans continue to chant rampantly at Heath who continues to nonchalantly ignore them as he finally slithers into the ring. Heath grabs a microphone which has been laid on the mat for him and then approaches the ring ropes and leans on them, his head bowed. The camera then gets closer as the music finally ends and the fans reactions become more loud and vibrant, a cacophony of noise as Heath slowly raises his head, his eyes now filled with anger and his face seemingly filled with rage as the fans continue to needle him. Heath cricks his neck as his arms still rest on the ropes as his gaze now belongs to the audience as he slowly raises the microphone to his lips to begin to spit out his poison.*

Heath: I don't know what sickens me more... the fact that I was brutalised two weeks ago by a collective group of superstars who refuse to let go of their distinguished past or the fact that you people enjoyed every single second of it. But I think it's good that you people have a moment of happiness in your miserable, empty and sorry lives. But the fact is crystal clear to see that two weeks inside the elimination chamber... it proved nothing. And I'm going to explain to you people why it meant nothing.

Heath: Nobody, Nobody in that match could beat me in a one on one environment, a fair and unbiased environment. It took Dicey Reilly and Thunder, count them people, two men to put me down in a pool of my own blood. It may not be tonight, it may not be tomorrow, it may not be this month nor this year... But I promise you, no, I guarantee it. I will get my revenge. I will get my rewards and I will make those who dare deny my destiny face the same ending to their pathetic careers.

Heath: The entire locker room owes it to me. This company owes it to me and most importantly, each and every single one of you owes it to me. And when I get my revenge on those who have denied me my destiny, I will get the likes of Dicey Reilly, Thunder and so on and I will make them pay. And after I have punished those who have prevented me from achieving greatness I will take my rightful place as top of this company either as 6CW champion or EWF world champion with the Fight for the Right briefcase.

*Heath snarls as his eyes look up at the Night of Glory sign once more, high in the rafters as the crowd continue their chants of abuse, mixed marginally with loud cheers for the self proclaimed prophet of 6CW. Heath raises the microphone once more as he backs into the middle of the ring.*

Heath: And may God help the likes of Dicey Reilly, Thunder and their families if they dare cross my path again. I have bashed the heads of superstars in so violently and with such ease that their skulls can only just survive the impact. I wouldn't think twice of smashing the skulls of either of your friends or family. What next? maybe I turn up at a family event or maybe I happen to bump into... Oh I don't know... maybe Sally. I'm sure she would be very happy to see me. Or better yet, why don't I introduce myself to the family children of those who have denied me my destiny... yes, that would be nice.

Heath: The entire 6CW family will be in mourning come the turn of the year and their grief will begin tonight. Because tonight, their remaining hopes will continue to fall one by one and so on, past Night of Glory... your protectors, your saviours, your idols and your champions will fall so far from grace. I won't just pin your protectors, I will beat them. I will land their skull onto the mat with such force from the bottom of my boot as hard as I possibly can. and I will make sure they are never the same again.

Heath: I will make history in this company. I will create a legacy that each and everyone of you will be in awe of. I will create a legacy so decisive and so dominant that nobody will be able to achieve ever again. My legacy will be created and moulded on the destruction of your protectors, your idols, your champions and the entire 6CW locker room. This company will soon be revolving around me. Because all of you will see that I am everything that I say that i am. I'm your self proclaimed prophet... take a look at the greatness which stands before you right now.

Heath: And unlike each and everyone of you all, I am a success. You people have got to understand and come to the realisation that amongst the lies and deceit, I'm all you have left. All your heroes can ruin my destiny and therefore ruin my life which causes me to not sleep at night. But that has all changed. Because I have made a vow...I will ruin the lives of those who oppose my destiny starting from the night after I left that elimination chamber last week, blood dripping down my face while I could only see from my left eye.

Heath: And so it begins in just three weeks at Night of Glory seven when I take the fight of the right briefcase and become the most dangerous man in this very company and by doing so, I will be able to ruin the lives of those who oppose me. But to me, that isn't nowhere near enough... I need to raise the stakes. I will systematically burn their worlds to the ground, week after week and month after a month until their is nothing left, one act of violence at a time.

Heath: I know exactly what I'am doing... I know exactly how each and every one of your heroes act and how they tick. I know exactly what I can do that makes them react and makes them burst to the point of rash anger and aggression. That, that will be all I need. At the same time, I realise the sacrifices I will be needing to make in the short term, but in the long term I'm going to be one step ahead of the game each and every time. But as long as these guys think they are in control, that is all I need.

Heath: Because if they feel like they are control, sooner or later, they let their guards down. And as soon as they let their guards down, it will allow me to beat my victim so badly and so decisively that their blood will flow like a river. Now at Night of Glory when I unhook that briefcase, every time one of your champions throw a punch, they are going to be seeing me in their minds. I will take everything away from those that have gotten in my way and in doing so I will take away everything from this company.

Heath: You people should know better... you should never write me off. Never write me off from this year. I can only hope that those in the back and each and every one of you here tonight have told your children that from now on, you will be witnessing a systematic destruction of each and every superstar on this entire roster until I get what is mine. And until I get my destiny... which is to be standing at the top of this very company as your prophet. And as your god.

*With that Heath slams the microphone down with force as his eyes light up in a vindictive and cunning way as he seethes from his mouth as the intensity from Heath is almost palpable. Heath then morosely looks at the Night of Glory sign before defiantly pointing at it, outstretched with his right arm. The scene then fades away as the boos from the crowd drown out the slight cheers as the final image shows Heath's evil eyes lit up amongst his war torn and bruised face.*

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Tue 28 Jun 2016, 6:34 pm

*The scene opens up with Faith sauntering to gos dressing room, followed by 30 of his closest friends and family when he is stopped by Tim Allan.*

TA: Cutting it fine are we not Cameron?

*Faith looks at the Reporter bemusediy before turning to the group behind him*

CF: Do you believe the chump,

*The entourage burst into laughter, with sone members throwing insults towards a slightly embarrassed looking Tim Allan*

CF: Lets get one thing straight here Tim, this show, the whole shebang revolves around me, not the other way round.

The fans don't pay to see the likes of Mike Masters and they sure as hell do t pay to see the James McManus's of this world.

No the only person they care about is Cameron Faith, thtas why this show doesnt start till i say it starts

And before you start gabbing your p*sh i aint here to answer your questions, i told everyone on Twitter there will be a press conference next week. Then you will be able to ask the o lychamp that matters anything you like, as long as Pauline approves it beforehand.

And don't worry i have kept a space free at the kiddies table for James McManus so he can see first hand how a true champion acts.

Now do you mind getting out my way

*Faith pushes the reporter out the way, quockly followed by the large group as the scene fades away*

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down