The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+9
Dolphin Ziggler
seanmichaels
Alistair
Galted
Rowley
ShahenshahG
JuliusHMarx
rIck_dAgless
Mind the windows Tino.
13 posters

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 12 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:31 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 12 2Q==

Galted's Hi-Tec?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 12 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri Jul 22, 2016 4:11 pm

Blimey, intense on the tennis board, reminds me of the old boxing board...

I managed to michael's multiple threads yesterday Jeff, it was quite a day..

Morning Jeff/Shah

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 12 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by ShahenshahG Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:01 pm

Morning Rick the Brick,

You were on fire yesterday and no f*cker decided to put you out of your misery. In Scotland that would be the norm but in England's green and rolling hills? I'm sure you now appreciate that you should've been a politician, same amount of flak as a lawyer but more scope to steal legally and blame immigrants for when it goes wrong. I see the Trumpster actually made it, so perhaps your choice was wiser than it first appeared.

How are you anyway?

Last edited by ShahenshahG on Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:09 pm

Morning shah, I know, I was about to write a moving post about how I am clearly not good for the forum, and that someone should take my account off me for the good of both the board and my own mental well being and fragile emotional state.

Thankfully you came along and made it all better, so nice one.

As for your question, I have no idea why I am anywhere, and such a deep existential question is quite tricky at this time in the morning.  Maybe if I had scrapped my account I would have had time to ponder such a question.

But happy Friday mate, plans for the weekend?

Last edited by rick_dagless on Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:11 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Guess my reply looks a bit silly now that Shah has edited his...)

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:19 pm

Rest and Recuperation and if I can help it, a tankerful of weed. My finances are slowly sorting themselves out so will start visiting places soon but for now, not much different to any weekend where i'm not working. What about yourself?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:27 pm

https://youtu.be/7xHeYPEQGf8

To cheer Rick up after yesterday and to mark the 20th anniversary of the death of keyboard player Rob Collins today's band are from Rick's neck of the woods.

Morning all.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:28 pm

I have an horrific weekend, putting the house up for sale Monday so weekend of decorating and cleaning. Hoping to do enough tomorrow to make it to tramlines Sunday night.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:35 pm

Rowley wrote:I have an horrific weekend, putting the house up for sale Monday so weekend of decorating and cleaning. Hoping to do enough tomorrow to make it to tramlines Sunday night.

P**fter/housewife

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:41 pm

Some of us only have one wife shah. We have to pitch in.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:48 pm

Rowley wrote:Some of us only have one wife shah. We have to pitch in.

Shocked ....Just  Shocked .. I ...can't... Shocked

That has to be the saddest thing I've ever heard. I now know why you're gay/whipped but it's something I can never be.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:57 pm

Proper tune Jeff, set me up for the day mate, no michaelsing for me today I tells ya...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:16 pm

Good morning.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:34 pm

Morning Tino.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:36 pm

Good morning Tina. How are things in the crazy cut and thrust world of the square mile? Plenty of people wearing braces and misguidedly believing themselves to be doing something of value.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:40 pm

Rowley wrote:Good morning Tina. How are things in the crazy cut and thrust world of the square mile? Plenty of people wearing braces and misguidedly believing themselves to be doing something of value.

Bit harsh on the disabled

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:07 pm

Rowley wrote:Good morning Tina. How are things in the crazy cut and thrust world of the square mile? Plenty of people wearing braces and misguidedly believing themselves to be doing something of value.

That's me. Apart from the braces. I wouldn't ever wear braces.

I don't even wear a tie, despite there being nothing in our company policy to say we are allowed to go tie-less. But that's me, Jeff. A f*cking maverick and a rule breaker to the end.

How is the world of illegal immigration and envelopes stuffed with cash?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:13 pm

Morning Tino...

I know The world of envelopes stuffed with cash is great, but no idea about illegal immigration.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:17 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:

That's me.  Apart from the braces.  I wouldn't ever wear braces.

I don't even wear a tie, despite there being nothing in our company policy to say we are allowed to go tie-less.  But that's me, Jeff.  A f*cking maverick and a rule breaker to the end.

How is the world of illegal immigration and envelopes stuffed with cash?

I don't wear a tie despite the fact that there is something in our company policy which says I have to wear a tie. I am a f*cking maverick squared.

I also spent most of Wednesday with my @rse hanging out the back of my trousers as a result of my huge balls rubbing away the crotch area of my trousers to the point that there was considerable loss of material. There's nothing in our dress code about that, so I just continued on with my working day in the usual fashion.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:19 pm

We don't have a tie rule, apart from for external meetings, as the company is hip and cutting edge, we even have a whiff waff table, and one of the execs has a beard.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:21 pm

rick_dagless wrote: execs has a beard.

Hipster c*nt.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:22 pm

Hipster c*nt.

Big time... He thinks he is cool as f**k as well.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:26 pm

rick_dagless wrote:

Hipster c*nt.

Big time...  He thinks he is cool as f**k as well.  

Why did the hipster burn his tongue? He drank his coffee before it was cool.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:26 pm

rick_dagless wrote:

Hipster c*nt.

They all do.  W*nkers.

I get the last laugh when I stride purposefully down Farringdon Street with a new Next jersey on.  Who are the ladies looking at now, you bearded, cereal eating c*nts.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:29 pm

I wear braces and a red bowtie and sunglasses indoors.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:30 pm

Galted wrote:I wear braces and a red bowtie and sunglasses indoors.

No you don't. Silly boy.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:32 pm

Galted wrote:I wear braces and a red bowtie and sunglasses indoors.

No you don't.  Silly boy.

You got me there. I was hoping you'd call me a c*nt so I could reveal that I don't really and that the joke's on you.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:32 pm

rick_dagless wrote:

Hipster c*nt.

They all do.  W*nkers.

I get the last laugh when I stride purposefully down Farringdon Street with a new Next jersey on.  Who are the ladies looking at now, you bearded, cereal eating c*nts.

They probably think you are being ironic.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:33 pm

rick_dagless wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:

Hipster c*nt.

They all do.  W*nkers.

They probably think you are being ironic.

Maybe I am? I don't really know. I just like Next jerseys.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:39 pm

Fair point, you are probably now their god.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:43 pm

rick_dagless wrote:

Hipster c*nt.

They all do.  W*nkers.

Hugh Jackman.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:44 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:

Hipster c*nt.

They all do.  W*nkers.

Hugh Jackman.

If he was walking next to me then that might be the case.

Until I pushed him into the road under a van.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:01 pm

Glad to see supes is carrying on the EU notification thing on the relevant board.

Good work mate, keep it going.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:37 pm

Cheers Rick - as long as people keep that thread going I'll be there to point out that the notification hasn't been sent.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:39 pm

I popped to the Tesco Express on Farringdon Road at lunch.

I bought a can of coke zero and a Snickers which I am just about to eat. Nothing else of any note happened on my journey there and back and I didn't see a single hipster. I saw a tramp who had a beard but I am pretty sure he isn't a hipster.

I was going to give him some change as I walked back to the office but then it dawned on me that I had paid on card (it was contactless, by the way) and didn't have any cash other than a £10 note that he wasn't in any danger of getting. I allowed myself a chuckle but not so as he noticed. I am not a cruel man.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:45 pm

I should have added that I was going to go into Pret and get a chocolate brownie but there was a man in there with loafers on and no socks.

That's why I walked past and went to the Tesco.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:57 pm

This maybe is on the wrong thread, but...

There used to be a tramp who used to hang out between a take away called Pegasus and the underground walkway in Dundee, and everyday used to have a different story as to why he was homeless, ranging from being in the forces to having a drug problem.

Depending on the story we used to give him money. It was a system that worked.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:08 pm

rick_dagless wrote:This maybe is on the wrong thread, but...

There used to be a tramp who used to hang out between a take away called Pegasus and the underground walkway in Dundee, and everyday used to have a different story as to why he was homeless, ranging from being in the forces to having a drug problem.

Depending on the story we used to give him money.  It was a system that worked.

You should add this to the long forgotten "Stories from Dundee" thread. That could spark some life into it.

When we were younger and out on the town in Liverpool, there was a guy (not a tramp, as such) who used to come up to people and show them his finger. It was all dislocated and bent out of shape. His story was that he had broken it and didn't have any money to get a taxi to hospital. Then we would see him the following weekend, and it would be a different finger on his other hand.

Bloody charlatan.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:13 pm

I was thinking that, but then I would prefer to spend some time keeping this thread alive than that one to be honest.

What you up to this weekend? Pre season rugger training started yet?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:31 pm

Dangerous part of town that Rick - not for the faint hearted.

I'm back in Dundee this weekend (one of may mate's is back from New York for a visit). Barbecue at his folk's place in the afternoon followed by a Perth Road pub crawl. Might even try and get signed into the Student's Union.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:37 pm

I havent got the time at the moment but that guy derby is ripe for cc style abuse. He said being a Brexiter he was annoyed that there was no plan for Brexit.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:46 pm

I saw that Shah - sorely tempted to give him an absolute kicking.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:47 pm

Go for it mate. Life is too short for regrets

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:02 am

8 chicken drumsticks roasted and a bottle of sunny delight. 8/10 sauces were a bit mild. Also I'm seriously surprised and disappointed that no one abused Tino for being a true southern fairy and drinking coke zero.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:09 am

superflyweight wrote:

Dangerous part of town that Rick - not for the faint hearted.  

I'm back in Dundee this weekend (one of may mate's is back from New York for a visit).  Barbecue at his folk's place in the afternoon followed by a Perth Road pub crawl.  Might even try and get signed into the Student's Union.  

Used to live on Union Street just up from there mate, a Perth Road crawl was always a banger, ending up in Popl Nero for Absinthe...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:10 am

rick_dagless wrote:I was thinking that, but then I would prefer to spend some time keeping this thread alive than that one to be honest.

What you up to this weekend?  Pre season rugger training started yet?

Yes mate, started in earnest a few weeks back.  We have a new head coach and a new Director of Rugby this year.  All change.  The new coach is Welsh but other than that, he seems very decent.  First game is September 3rd.  Looking forward to it.

Off to the zoo tomorrow, looking forward to that.  You up to much?

I'm off the full fat coke, Shah.  For the reasons just outlined to riCKO.  I'm trying to get in reasonable shape for the new season.  Apart from the Snickers I ate earlier.  That was f*cking lovely.

Last edited by Mind the windows Tino. on Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:16 am; edited 1 time in total

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:14 am

When I reward myself with a chocolate I usually go for a Crunchie or a Milky Bar.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:16 am

rick_dagless wrote:I was thinking that, but then I would prefer to spend some time keeping this thread alive than that one to be honest.

What you up to this weekend?  Pre season rugger training started yet?

Yes mate, started in earnest a few weeks back.  We have a new head coach and a new Director of Rugby this year.  All change.  The new coach is Welsh but other than that, he seems very decent.  First game is September 3rd.  Looking forward to it.

Off to the zoo tomorrow, looking forward to that.  You up to much?

If off the full fat coke, Shah.  For the reasons just outlined to riCKO.  I'm trying to get in reasonable shape for the new season.  Apart from the Snickers I ate earlier.  That was f*cking lovely.

Just drink that gold top milk. 800 calories in a litre and you'll feel full after half a bottle. Ive lost a few kgs post Ramadan since I started on it plus you'll regain your northern credentials when all your colleagues are sipping zero fat or semi skimmed like the Nancy boys they are.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:16 am

Galted wrote:Milky Bar.

Bender.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:19 am

Bender.

Fancy a Coke Zero?

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:20 am

Galted wrote:

Bender.

Fancy a Coke Zero?

Yes please!

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:22 am

The latest hollywood thriller - C0ck Zero meets Coke Zero

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next