The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Would You? (Round 4)

+4
huw
Steffan
Derbymanc
Adam D
8 posters

Go down

Who would you lay a sustained beat down on?

Would You? (Round 4) Vote_lcap33%Would You? (Round 4) Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 5 ]
Would You? (Round 4) Vote_lcap47%Would You? (Round 4) Vote_rcap 47% 
[ 7 ]
Would You? (Round 4) Vote_lcap20%Would You? (Round 4) Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 15

Would You? (Round 4) Empty Would You? (Round 4)

Post by Adam D Tue 09 Aug 2016, 9:20 am

Good morning all.

Todays dilemma is not of the moral kind but more a bit of fun and a question of taste. Today is about a Jeff Lacy style beating at the hands of Joe Calzaghe. In todays scenario, you are about to give someone a 12 round sustained beating and you get to choose who it is. But as its a bit of fun, you get to choose someone from the v2 forum!

So the 3 opponents that you can choose from are:

DAVE667
Hammersmith Harrier
TRUSSMAN

Lets hear who you would pick and why! And you can only choose one! Have fun!

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Would You? (Round 4) Empty Re: Would You? (Round 4)

Post by Guest Tue 09 Aug 2016, 9:31 am

F*ck off , Ada, f*ck all the way off!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Derbymanc Tue 09 Aug 2016, 10:30 am

oooooh that's a tough decision and you should open the floor up some more. I'm going with Dave though so i can beat some love of JCVD into him as he's lying on the deck i overcome all my own fears and do a legsplit above his head.

Derbymanc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 Aug 2016, 10:41 am

Thanks Derby...ya pr!ck

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Tue 09 Aug 2016, 12:22 pm

Giving Dave a sustained beat down would be something I'd quite happily do. In fact he could keep my side of the purse. I'll even pay to do it. Can this fight be under old school rules by the way? I don't think there is any need to limit it to 12 rounds

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 Aug 2016, 12:26 pm

Steffan wrote:Giving Dave a sustained beat down would be something I'd quite happily do. In fact he could keep my side of the purse. I'll even pay to do it. Can this fight be under old school rules by the way? I don't think there is any need to limit it to 12 rounds
Probably best without gloves too, Steffan, as you'd probably struggle to raise your arms above your waist otherwise.

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Tue 09 Aug 2016, 12:30 pm

Perhaps we can use weapons as well. I get a baseball bat...you get a chopstick. Once you get KTFO you get to shove that chopstick where the sun don't shine

Regards

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 Aug 2016, 12:32 pm

Steffan wrote:Perhaps we can use weapons as well. I get a baseball bat...you get a chopstick. Once you get KTFO you get to shove that chopstick where the sun don't shine

Regards
Sheffield?

Steffan, you'd struggle to lift a lolly stick without injuring yourself, still, you got moxie, kid, I'll give you that.

Back to top Go down

Post by huw Tue 09 Aug 2016, 1:02 pm

Couldn't the three of them just fight to the death with the winner being shot?

Honestly wouldn't want to hurt any of them, find it hard to get worked up enough by anyone on a forum. I even thought D4 was alright really.....

huw

Back to top Go down

Post by Derbymanc Tue 09 Aug 2016, 1:18 pm

you should be banished just for that comment Huw.

How can you not get worked up :-)

Derbymanc

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Tue 09 Aug 2016, 1:24 pm

Should I add huw? Wink

Its a tough one for me. I like TRUSS but find it really hard to pick between the other two.

Hammersmith has the greater body of work to hate him for, whereas DAVE is a relative newcomer to the Heavyweight Twattery scene.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by huw Tue 09 Aug 2016, 1:37 pm

Derbymanc wrote:you should be banished just for that comment Huw.

How can you not get worked up :-)

I'm just a modern day hippy spreading peace and love to all, unless the bast4rds don't thank me for giving way when driving, then I'm ready to go full Tyson baby eating mode.

Think it's where I've been married twice, I understand true suffering.

huw

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Tue 09 Aug 2016, 1:38 pm

Adam D wrote:Should I add huw? Wink

Its a tough one for me. I like TRUSS but find it really hard to pick between the other two.

Hammersmith has the greater body of work to hate him for, whereas DAVE is a relative newcomer to the Heavyweight Muppet scene.

Truss has got the longevity no doubt about that. Hammersmith is the weakest of this trilogy for me. Sadly for him, he doesn't have any wit to even make his twaatishness remotely amusing. Trusscargo has faded quite a bit recently. His heart is not in it anymore I think. As for Dave, yes he is new to the scene, but my word he has taken on Heavyweight Twaattery scene Mike Tyson style. Everyone else is just a Michael Spinks in comparison at the moment

Last edited by Steffan on Tue 09 Aug 2016, 1:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by trottb Tue 09 Aug 2016, 1:41 pm

Coxy would be my first, second and third choice.

trottb

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 Aug 2016, 2:27 pm

Staffan, we are all Tocker Pudwill to your Joe Calzaghe of "repeatedly-punch-in-the-face-ability"

Back to top Go down

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Tue 09 Aug 2016, 2:38 pm

Toppy for me.

He has it coming.

Called DAVE667 out years ago was going to head up to Bradford and everything but had to cancel due to unforeseen circumstances. Shah was also gonna get it in Luton but I ain't going there......ever.

However I have warmed to DAVE now and we get on quite well which is a relief because the smack I was gonna lay down on him was not so much Calzaghe v Lacy but more like Mercer v Morrisson

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 Aug 2016, 2:48 pm

ONETWOFOREVER wrote:Toppy for me.

He has it coming.

Called DAVE667 out years ago was going to head up to Bradford and everything but had to cancel due to unforeseen circumstances. Shah was also gonna get it in Luton but I ain't going there......ever.

However I have warmed to DAVE now and we get on quite well which is a relief because the smack I was gonna lay down on him was not so much Calzaghe v Lacy but more like Mercer v Morrisson
Was nothing unforeseen about you sh!tting yourself and who says I've warmed to you, the only difference is that I call you an idiot less frequently than I used to because you made yourself scarce. Anyway, it's an open invitation to come to Bradders...

Back to top Go down

Post by huw Tue 09 Aug 2016, 3:38 pm

DAVE667 wrote:

He has it coming.

Was nothing unforeseen about you sh!tting yourself and who says I've warmed to you, the only difference is that I call you an idiot less frequently than I used to because you made yourself scarce. Anyway, it's an open invitation to come to Bradders...

An open invitation to Bradford, even if promising cookies and very easy women I doubt you'd get too many takers to that Dave. Whistle

huw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 Aug 2016, 9:24 am

huw wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:

He has it coming.

An open invitation to Bradford, even if promising cookies and very easy women I doubt you'd get too many takers to that Dave. Whistle
It's in reference to ONETWO and his desire to thump me. I told him he was welcome to try and then I heard nothing from him. He used to PM me with stupid nonsense (probably what passes for sexual advances where he comes from) but he never showed up for a fight then apparently he made friends with me (without my knowledge or consent) so it seems unlikely that he's coming to make good on his promise to duff me up.

But apart from that, there's no earthly reason why anyone would choose to come to Bradford. Even the chance of punching me isn't enough for some people to take the risk

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 10 Aug 2016, 1:35 pm

DAVE667 wrote:
huw wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:

He has it coming.

It's in reference to ONETWO and his desire to thump me. I told him he was welcome to try and then I heard nothing from him. He used to PM me with stupid nonsense (probably what passes for sexual advances where he comes from) but he never showed up for a fight then apparently he made friends with me (without my knowledge or consent) so it seems unlikely that he's coming to make good on his promise to duff me up.

But apart from that, there's no earthly reason why anyone would choose to come to Bradford. Even the chance of punching me isn't enough for some people to take the risk

He once called me out when he was pretending to be a 14 year old girl. I don't know whether he wanted to fight me or f**k me, but I wasn't taking any chances - I'm not going to prison for noncery.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by huw Thu 11 Aug 2016, 9:44 am

DAVE667 wrote:But apart from that, there's no earthly reason why anyone would choose to come to Bradford. Even the chance of punching me isn't enough for some people to take the risk

I used to have a customer up in Bradford and had to visit every now and then.

Also used to go to Harrogate for the lingerie show they did there (work in logistics).

Would always enjoy the lingerie show more than Bradford.

People much friendlier though, remember getting petrol and everyone else filling up their cars would all say hello to each other. Being from London that level of politeness left me very uncomfortable. I prefer to avoid eye contact at all costs when in that situation.

huw

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue 16 Aug 2016, 3:11 pm

Nice surprise to know only 20 percent of members want to see me eating through a straw..

Heartwarming

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 Aug 2016, 3:42 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:Nice surprise to know only 20 percent of members want to see me eating through a straw..

Heartwarming
Not if the other 80% want you dead!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down