The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tomos Williams to break into Wales squad this season

5 posters

Go down

Tomos Williams to break into Wales squad this season Empty Tomos Williams to break into Wales squad this season

Post by international198 Sun 04 Sep 2016, 7:14 pm

In my opinion Tomos Williams, the Blues number 9, will break into the Wales squad this season.

Who do you think will break into the Wales squad this season?

I also think Sam Davies deserves to be capped by Wales.

international198

Back to top Go down

Tomos Williams to break into Wales squad this season Empty Re: Tomos Williams to break into Wales squad this season

Post by maestegmafia Sun 04 Sep 2016, 11:14 pm

Williams was very impressive. Can't see Lloyd keeping his shirt too easily.

Good prospect and similar style player to RW and GD

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Tomos Williams to break into Wales squad this season Empty Re: Tomos Williams to break into Wales squad this season

Post by True Raven Mon 05 Sep 2016, 1:51 pm

No chance - The guy has played under 10 games for the Blues(?) and now hes supposed to be ahead of L Williams and A Davies for the 3rd spot. Dafydd Howells scored a try on the wing this weekend, lets replace North for him.

We need a bit of realism and we have our scrum halfs for the next three years in Webb and Davies x2 and right now T Williams is not in the same class

Last edited by True Raven on Mon 05 Sep 2016, 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

True Raven

Back to top Go down

Post by munkian Mon 05 Sep 2016, 1:53 pm

Its 8 we need to look at - Faletau has been invincible up until now, even if he makes it for the Autumn games we need strength in depth at that position.

I assume Lydiate will stand in for him at 8.
munkian
munkian

Back to top Go down

Post by True Raven Mon 05 Sep 2016, 1:55 pm

munkian wrote:Its 8 we need to look at - Faletau has been invincible up until now, even if he makes it for the Autumn games we need strength in depth at that position.

I assume Lydiate will stand in for him at 8.

I imagine King would be before Lydiate....at least i hope so

True Raven

Back to top Go down

Post by munkian Mon 05 Sep 2016, 1:59 pm

Moriarty ? Hes growing on me. But then he plays 'abroad'
munkian
munkian

Back to top Go down

Post by True Raven Mon 05 Sep 2016, 2:03 pm

munkian wrote:Moriarty ? Hes growing on me. But then he plays 'abroad'

Yeah I forgot about him. Yeah I'd have him above the other two for his abraisave ball carrying style.

I like Baker too (although im probably in the mionority on this forum with that choice) but we dont have many options

True Raven

Back to top Go down

Post by munkian Mon 05 Sep 2016, 2:16 pm

He never seems to have pushed on though despite being on a NDC
munkian
munkian

Back to top Go down

Post by munkian Mon 05 Sep 2016, 2:38 pm

True Raven wrote:
munkian wrote:Moriarty ? Hes growing on me. But then he plays 'abroad'

Yeah I forgot about him.  Yeah I'd have him above the other two for his abraisave ball carrying style.

I like Baker too (although im probably in the mionority on this forum with that choice) but we dont have many options

Moriarty was very good against Leicester
munkian
munkian

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_dragon Tue 06 Sep 2016, 10:06 am

Deffo wouldn't pick James King - he's proved time and again that he isn't an international standard player.

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down