The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Questions for tonights interviews with Rhodri Giggs and Russ Milton

2 posters

Go down

Questions for tonights interviews with Rhodri Giggs and Russ Milton Empty Questions for tonights interviews with Rhodri Giggs and Russ Milton

Post by Trebs Wed 7 Sep - 13:46

Hello All,

I am recording interviews with Rhodri Giggs and Russ Milton.

Rhodri has played for Salford City and FC United in his career, and will be joining me for an interview.

The 72 Show will be returning tonight, with Cheltenham Town Assistant Manager Russ Milton joining us.

If you have any questions you would like to put forward for either of them, then please either post them here or send me a Private Message. Or you can DM us @V2Football.

Thanks,
Anthony

Trebs

Back to top Go down

Questions for tonights interviews with Rhodri Giggs and Russ Milton Empty Re: Questions for tonights interviews with Rhodri Giggs and Russ Milton

Post by Fernando Wed 7 Sep - 14:34

What has been the highlight of your footballing career apart from your brother smashing in your missus?

Is there anyone at Cheltenham you consider having a bright future in your academy or 1st team squad that could go on to play PL/Championship football.

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down