The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lions Tour Advice/Any 606ers going to NZ?

4 posters

Go down

Lions Tour Advice/Any 606ers going to NZ?  Empty Lions Tour Advice/Any 606ers going to NZ?

Post by CraigS1874 Sun 16 Oct 2016, 5:11 pm

Just booked my flights this morning for a surprisingly good deal.
Now in the process of trying to source tickets for a few of the test matches, does anybody have any idea on how easy it has been to get tickets on previous tours?
My mate presumes we will be able to book via the website get me in or viagogo but i want to have some beer money left over!
Any advice is much appreciated

CraigS1874

Back to top Go down

Lions Tour Advice/Any 606ers going to NZ?  Empty Re: Lions Tour Advice/Any 606ers going to NZ?

Post by aucklandlaurie Sun 16 Oct 2016, 6:19 pm

wow, Welcome.

Craig you are probably doing the right thing as in getting on to this early, and especially if you are coming half way around the World.

I recommend that you get on to the Ticketmaster site quite quickly as Im confident they will not be far from putting up the programme for Lions tour tickets availability.

I only got my tickets for next Saturdays nights game on the weekend.

aucklandlaurie

Back to top Go down

Lions Tour Advice/Any 606ers going to NZ?  Empty Re: Lions Tour Advice/Any 606ers going to NZ?

Post by propdavid_london Wed 19 Oct 2016, 1:58 pm

No....I'm saving up for the WC 2027 Smile

propdavid_london

Back to top Go down

Post by R!skysports Thu 27 Oct 2016, 11:39 am

I went in 2005 and the only cost effective way to get tickets was through a local (friend and wives) buying corporate hospitality tickets 0 which were not too bad

Anything we tried to get here was about 10 times the price

We also stayed at the motels, which were very high standard, except one or 2 nights in backpackers - which were an experience

A lot of people hire campervans - so you might want to consider that.

R!skysports

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down