The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Presents: Live from the Barclays Center, Brooklyn - Season's Beatings

2 posters

Go down

6CW Presents: Live from the Barclays Center, Brooklyn - Season's Beatings Empty 6CW Presents: Live from the Barclays Center, Brooklyn - Season's Beatings

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sun 18 Dec 2016, 9:48 pm

*Outside the arena fans gather around, with a nice safe distance, the figure of Charlotte Grey as she welcomes the audience to Season’s Beatings

CG: Welcome to Brooklyn, the Barclays Center, New York and 6CW SEASON’S BEATINGS!!

*The crowd roar 6-C-DUB over and over

CG: We are LIVE outside the arena, and

*She turns to see a car roll up and the security make a pathway as the driver steps out to open the passenger door

CG: …and it looks like we’re about to be joined by…

*GazzyD steps out of the car alone and the crowd roar, but as a GazzyD chant begins, it is split with a “WE WANT JJ” echo. Gazzy walks through the crowd, stopping to pose for a couple photos and shake a few hands.

CG: Gazzy! Gazzy! A quick word?!

*Gazzy looks over, but turns back to sign more autographs

CG: Gazzy, no Christy with you today?!

*Gazzy stops what he is doing, turns to Charlotte and opens his mouth to speak. He instead stops himself and just gives her a sad stare, before shaking his head and walking away from the fans and into the building. The scene fades away and then the theme for the PPV plays over a hype video.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

6CW Presents: Live from the Barclays Center, Brooklyn - Season's Beatings Empty Re: 6CW Presents: Live from the Barclays Center, Brooklyn - Season's Beatings

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sun 18 Dec 2016, 9:54 pm

Match One
Winner gets a 6CW Contract
Man Mountain Mike vs Colbert Pickwhistle

HA: It's time to kick things off here and what a way to do it...two men fighting for the right to stay in the company, a 6CW contract for the winner as Man Mountain Mike takes on Colbert Pickwhistle!

HE: I never thought I'd say this but I'm backing Man Mountain Mike! Since he came back he's been showing a serious side...embracing the monster inside him...

HA: Not quite, last time out we saw him given the chance to cheat to win and he refused.

HE: and what happened...Mike Hill was able to come back and win the match...last week was a lesson for him two learn and tonight hopefully Saul Raymondson is going to get through to him once and for all...can you believe if Colbert gets a contract here?!

The fans give a mixed reaction as Celtic Rock by Albannach blasts from the speakers and the 7ft tall 500 pound frame of Man Mountain Mike walks out on to the stage accompanied as ever by manager Saul Raymondson.

HA: The fans not quite sure whether they want to cheer or boo for Man Mountain Mike, he showed last week that he isn't the sort to cheat to win but with Saul Raymondson in his ear they can't fully trust him!

HE: Well hopefully tonight they're left disappointed when Mike crushes Colbert and turns his back on them for good.

MMM reaches the ring, avoiding the eye contact with the fans at all times before climbing in to the ring and taking his corner. The fans then cheer like crazy as Colbert Pickwhistle walks out, bowing to the crowd

HA: In about three months this man turns 72 and tonight he's trying to prove that age is just a number!

HE: It's ridiculous! The fans were cheering you've still got it to this man in the 80's and he's still going...it's time the old timer was put out to pasture. Man Mountain Mike is the one to do it!

Colbert reaches the ring and slowly uses the steps to make his way in to the ring but the moment he steps through the ropes Mike quickly runs over shoulder tackling him in to the turnbuckle causing Colbert to drop his cane.

HE: That's what I like to see! Get him Mike!

Colbert scrambles up to his feet clearly winded from the shoulder strike, he steps forward in to the path of Mike who grabs him by his tweed jacket and uses it to launch Colbert all the way across the ring. Mike then stands tall, lifting up Colbert's golden cane before snapping it over his knee and throwing it down causing the crowd to boo

HA: I think we have our answer, Man Mountain Mike has chosen the dark side and Saul Raymondson couldn't be happier!

HE: Who can blame him...he has a monster on his side...who's going to stand up to him now?!

Colbert scrambles from the ring and leans across the guard rail doing his best to get his head back in the game but as he turns MMM charges in with another shoulder block to the gut that almost dents the guard rail across Colbert's back.

HA: This is going too far...the ref needs to end this...

HE: I think Colbert still wants to fight...this old fool is crazy!

The fans are stunned as Colbert pulls himself up and shouts at MMM to fight him before lifting his arms in to a boxing pose and beckoning Mike to come forward, the fans then groan and look away as MMM lets a sick smile cover his face before launching a barrage of punches to the face of Colbert that split his forehead open, Colbert throws a groggy punch back put it's caught by MMM who then drags Colbert throwing him head first in to the turnbuckle post before rolling his lifeless body in to the ring

HA: Mike for all that's holy, end this now!

HE: I think he's just getting started!

Man Mountain Mike takes his time to get in to the ring causing the fans to boo like crazy as Saul Raymondson turns to them and mocks them

SR: Are you not entertained?!

The fans boo's get even louder as Mike shouts at Colbert to get up and he starts to stalk his opponent who has begun to stir, Colbert is finally able to get to his feet but as he turns he walks right in to the path of MMM who uses his strength to launch the 72 year old in to the air

HE: POP UP POWERBOMB! Colbert planted in the middle of the ring!

HA: Why isn't Mike making the cover?!

HE: I think he wants to send a message and he's using Colbert to do it...I hope the rest of the roster are paying attention

MMM quickly pulls Colbert up and slaps him in the face before pulling him up on his shoulders and hitting a sickening Alabama Slam. As Colbert's body hits the ground Mike looks over at Raymondson who lifts his hand and making a thumbs down motion causing MMM to take a few steps back before hitting a senton and finally making a cover

...ONE

…...TWO

….......THREE!

HE: Man Mountain Mike has a contract here in 6CW and what a dominant way to earn it!

HA: Someone needs to get Colbert out of there!

Mike quickly gets to his feet as Raymondson joins him in the ring, the fans boo like crazy as MMM then picks Colbert up and tosses him out of the ring, the pair then pose soaking in the hate from the fans.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

6CW Presents: Live from the Barclays Center, Brooklyn - Season's Beatings Empty Re: 6CW Presents: Live from the Barclays Center, Brooklyn - Season's Beatings

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sun 18 Dec 2016, 9:56 pm

Tim Allen is shown sat backstage with Geoff Steel...

TA: Ladies and Gentleman, my guest at this time, former 6CW Champion, Geoff Steel. Geoff, thanks for taking the time to speak to me. I guess the first thing I've got to ask is probably the question on everyone’s lips...are you 100% ready for this?

Geoff leans forward and takes a sip from a bottle of water...

GS: I'm ready, Tim. That's the only thing anyone, and especially Mike Hill need to worry about.

I remember hitting the bottom of those a stairs and thinking this could be the end, that my career, everything I've achieved in this business would be over. But I'm not walking away from this, Tim.

Mike Hill wants a fight, I'm going to bring it. Every single thing I have. You can take the rule book and throw it out the window.

TA: Safe to say that you and Mike Hill certainly have a history... is that why it's so hard to let things go?

GS: We've crossed paths. We came up against each other in 6WF, and I think from that day on there's always been this niggling animosity between us.

When we won the Tag Titles, it was a great moment, but there was always something there, something bubbling under the surface. And that night at Aftermath it finally came to the surface.

TA: There's a feeling that you've let this rivalry, this emotion overpower you, is that wise going up against someone like Mike Hill?

GS: I’ve spent the better part of these past weeks licking my wounds and being angry at myself for orchestrating the whole damn reason I was unable to compete. Then I got this idea of how I could put all of this right and it overtook any feeling of self-pity, it was all I could think about how best to repay my debt. My being out wasn’t due to me competing in this ring so I don’t feel like I owe this squared circle any dues, I honestly think I could have named any match I wanted and 6CW management would have agreed to it, but I choose a street match as that best coincided with what I feel will best clear my ledger.

At Anarchy, Mike ran like the coward everybody knows he is. Tonight, there’s no escape and no surrender, wherever you go ill follow ready to inflict significant pain. I’m back Mike and that’s far from good news for you.

TA: Geoff, good luck in your match.

GS: Thanks.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sun 18 Dec 2016, 9:57 pm

Match Two
UK & International Title
O'Callaghan (c) vs Cameron Faith

HA: Well folks up next we have the first of two matches that O'Callaghan will be competing in tonight. This was due to comments he made on the last scheduled aftermath that he would quite happily face both men tonight at Season's Beatings.

HE: Throwaway comments misinterpreted by our useless management Harold this is not right.

The crowd cheer as 'Ain't no stopping me' plays and out onto the stage walks Cameron Faith, he walks down the aisle clapping hands with the fans

HA: Cameron Faith looking to challenge O'Callaghan for his UK and International titles.

HE: These two have a LOT of history, but its O'Callaghan that has come out on top week after week.

HA: But against the cocky arrogant O'Callaghan, Faith has rallied the support of the crowd.

HE: They are quite clearly blind to the fact that O'Callaghan is the greatest professional Wrestler in this sport today.

'Run this town' plays as the arena goes dark and strobe lights illuminate the stage. The camera cuts back stage to O'Callaghan walking towards the stage area. The camera cuts back to the stage and O'Callaghan walks out onto it met with a chorus of boo's. O'Callaghan cockily walks down the aisle ignoring the crowd.

HA: Overconfidence would you say Henry??

O'Callaghan passes his title belts to the referee and he and Faith walk towards each other in the centre of the ring

HE: He has every right to be Harold, O'Callaghan is the UK and International champion, he wasnt actually given them.

HA: He shouldn't underestimate his opponent Henry. Here we go!

O'Callaghan and Faith circle each other looking for an opening, both attempting take downs and grapple attempts. Faith catches O'Callaghan and the pair lock up. Faith breaks the lock up into a waistlock and then into a headlock. O'Callaghan whips Faith and on the rebound takes faith to ground with a headlock takedown into a sleeper hold. Faith struggles out of the hold and up to his feet. A frustrated O'Callaghan hits a firm clothesline sending Faith to the mat before rushing to cover.

HA: Faith kickks out straight away, O'Callaghan looking to get out of this match as quickly as possible.

HE: Too right, O'Callaghan has been FORCED to do double duty tonight.

O'Callaghan is not going to leave Faith to rest, he drags Faith to his feet and hits two pin point European uppercuts staggering Faith towards the corner. He takes a few steps back and measures up his opponent before charging forward with his knee first

HA: Faith moved out of the way, O'Callaghans hurt!

As O'Callaghan turns around holding his knee, Faith runs towards O'callaghan and hits a flying knee into the chest of his opponent. Faith takes the head and looks to hit a running bulldog, but O'Callaghan uses momentum to lift Faith mid run

HE: High angle back drop and again O'Callaghan looking for the cover.

HA: Two count.

O'Callaghan grabs Faiths head and lifts him up. He hits a well placed knee to the gut before setting up Faith for a suplex. The crowd Boo as he showboats before attempting to lift.

HA: Faith hooking the leg looking to block the suplex.

O'Callaghan looks to catch faith off guard with a snap suplex, but somehow Faith lands on his feet, the momentum sending him into the ropes, he rebounds towards his opponent

HA: SUPERKICK!

HE: No O'Callaghan ducks!

Faith stops in his tracks and uses his instincts to hit a beautiful Pelle kick on his unaware opponent

HA: WOW! What an exchange, Cat like reflexes from Faith and now he attempts a cover

HE: Two and a half. Come on, that was a fast count!

O'Callaghan climbs to his feet as Faith stands some distance away. Faith runs towards O'Callaghan hitting a hard forearm sending him through the second and top rope. O'Callaghan gets to his feet and Faith immediately attempts a suplex back into the ring. O'Callaghan blocks the attempt and reverses sending Faith crashing to the outside with a suplex of his own. O'Callaghan whips Faith into the ringpost head first

HA: The referee starting to count Faith out as O'Callaghan reenters the ring and showboats to the crowd.

HE: Thats it this is over, ring the bell.

HA: Don't speak too soon Henry, Faith is stirring.

REF: 7...8...

Faith slides into the ring answering the ten count as a gloating O'Callaghan turns round to an unexpected series of right hands sending him back into the corner. Faith stands on the second rope, hitting O'Callaghan with a series of punches as the crowd count along. O' Callaghan picks up Faith into a power bomb position and charges towards the opposite turnbuckle

HA: Faith is like a cat with nine lives here, for every attempt O'Callaghan has tried to end this match early, Faiths had an answer!

Replays show Faith leapfrog out of the powerbomb as O'Callaghan can't stop himself hitting the turnbuckle headfirst. O'Callaghan falls to his knees, his head rested on the second turnbuckle. Faith charges.

HA: GOOD GOD. Lights out! Faith running in with a big boot crushing O'Callaghans face with his foot against the turnbuckle.

HE: Somebody get O'Callaghan out of there.

HA: Now its Faith with a cover.

Ref: One...

HE: NO! No!

Ref: Two...

HA: This is it Faith has got it!

Ref: Thr-

HE: TWO AND A HALF!

HA: Faiths in shock, I thought he had him.

Faith looks over at O'Callaghan and then towards the turnbuckle, the fans get behind him as he drags his opponent towards the centre of the ring and climbs the turnbuckle.

HE: What is Faith even doing up there?

HA: He wants to win, he will do anything in his power to beat O'Callaghan and claim those titles.

Faith leaps from the turnbuckle

HA: LEAP OF FAITH

HE: But theres nobody home for him as O'Callaghan rolls out of the way.

O'Callaghan stands up and behind Faith as he opens his arms looking to apply his patented Cobra Clutch. Faith hits a jawbreaker as O'Callaghan grabs him which sends him staggering back. Faith charges with a clothesline.

HE: CROSSFACE!

HA: Love him or hate him O'Callaghan is certainly pulling this out of the bag tonight.

The referee asks Faith if he wants to quit, but Faith shakes his head as he drags his body to the nearby bottom rope. He grabs it and O'Callaghan reluctantly releases the hold. O'Callaghan signals that he is going to end the match as he drags Faith by the legs towards the centre and steps through his legs looking for a sharpshooter. O'Callaghan is sent flying as Faith fights the move off. Faith gets to his feet and signals for the Act of Faith

HA: ACT OF FAITH!

HE: This time its O'Callaghan with 9 lives as he drives a hard kick into the shin of Faith which causes him to fall onto his back.

Faith holds his leg in agony as O'Callaghan senses blood.

HE: Sharpshooter locked in.

Faith reaches out towards the ropes. The referee asking him if he wants to quit. Faith continues to shake his head.

HA: Faith is in no mans land out here.

HE: Give up Cameron its over!

HA: I hate to agree but this could lead to severe permanent damage unless he can get out of this hold

With all his energy Faith forces a break in the hold sending O'Callaghan into the ropes and back. Faith raises a foot which hits the running O'Callaghan in the gut. He locks in an inside cradle.

HE: NO!

HA: O'Callaghan has been taken by surprise here.

HE: KICK OUT O'CALLAGHAN! KICK OUT!

Ref: Three

HA: NO! O'Callaghan just kicked out, and look at this, straight back into that sharpshooter.

Faith screams in agony as the hold is locked in once more. The referee looks towards the timekeeper and then towards Faith who seems to be drifting into unconsciousness.

HE: O'Callaghan...has done it.

Faith passes out from the hold and has no option but to break it up and signal for the bell. The referee raises O'Callaghan's hand in victory

HA: Faith has given us his all out here tonight but it just wasn't enough to claim the Titles out here.

HE: O'Callaghan wanted nothing but to end this match early, unfortunately that was not to be tonight and he now has to face off against Victor Smith at a lot less than 100%.

HA: Lets get those excuses rolled out early shall we Henry?

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sun 18 Dec 2016, 10:07 pm

*Victor Smith stands backstage besides a TV monitor watching the celebrations from the ring. Charlotte Grey shuffles up next to him, mic in hand

CG: Victor, an impressive win for O’Callaghan there…Do you feel confident as the fresher man or does that victory put any nerves into your preparation?

*Smith ponders the question a beat

VS: I am no more confident and no more nervous than before, to be honest. I do detest the lies of some in this building at times; I think all fighters have a level of nervousness about them, it is how you channel it. Some turn it into pure aggression, others hate, and most into a steely determination. I believe mine will be the latter.

CG: And as you watched tonight, any thoughts into where Cameron went wrong?

VS: It is hard to say whether Cameron actually did go wrong, Charlotte. You can be as talented as Faith undoubtedly is, but still come up against a man on form, reaching the ladder to climb up and up…we’re all looking to do it, some of us with more steps to take than others

CG: This is all very non-committal, Victor. Politicians answers, some might say

*Smith laughs

VS: I am a novice in the eyes of many, Charlotte. But I am not an idiot. I play my cards close to my chest.

CG: Tactically?

VS: It is just how I am, Charlotte. I do not want to make a fuss about this, I plan to win the match and then win some more. Rather simple, really.

CG: Thank you Victor

*The pair share a smile and the interview ends

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sun 18 Dec 2016, 10:08 pm

Match Three
Street Fight
Mike Hill vs Geoff Steel
*The camera pans around the arena, showing the rabid 6CW fans holding up signs such as "Gordon Ramsey is dad", "Cerberus eats babies" and "RIP Gundogan" as we get to the Lloyd brothers at ringside*

HA: "Up next we have a street fight between former tag team buddies Mike Hill and Geoff Steel"

HE: "We haven't seen Steel in action for a few weeks now, it'll be interesting to see how he handles it against his former, better partner"

HA: "Better? Some would beg to differ. Steel is a great competitor"

HE: "Mike Hill is the Standard in 6cw"

HA: "Well we will see up next in what promises to be a brutal contest"

The next big thing' starts to play as the crowd boo and Hill walks out from backstage. He stares around the hostile crowd and makes his way down to the ring ignoring the taunts he receives. He slides inside the ring and cockily taunts the crowd before taking his place in a corner.

HA: "Hill looks locked in tonight"

"Last resort" kicks in and the crowd's cheering begins as Geoff Steel paces out onto the ramp, he marches down the ramp, tagging a few of the fans hands before sliding in under the bottom rope. The referee steps in between the two as tensions already look to be simmering over.

HE: "This is gonna be brutal, I love it!"

Ding, ding, ding!

Hill and Steel stand together in the ring, the two lock-up and Steel uses his size advantage to force Hill back into the ropes. He fires in a couple of European Uppercuts but Hill counters with a spin kick to the stomach, followed by a vicious swinging neckbreaker. He makes the cover.

Ref: 1.............2.......Kick out!

Steel gets the shoulder up, Mike Hill stands waiting for him to rise. He goes to whip Steel across the ring but Steel is too strong and instead launches his opponent into the ropes where he nails a big spinebuster on the rebound. The next big thing gets to his feet slowly and Steel throws him down to the mat with a Fisherman’s suplex, bridging over into the cover.

Ref: 1..............2.........kick out!

Steel gets to his feet and goes back onto the attack immediately, driving a series of knees down into the face. The former tag champion waits for Hill to rise before placing him into a side headlock. Hill counters with an Irish whip to the corner, sending Geoff Steel back first into the turnbuckles.

Mike Hill comes sprinting towards Geoff Steel in the corner, going for a shining wizard. Steel manages to catch Hillin the air, he then walks forward and plants the former tag champ down into the canvas with a sit-out powerbomb. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..............2.................kick out!

HA: "Great start to this matchup by Steel"

Geoff Steel makes sure Hill will be down for a while longer with a series of kicks and punches, then exits the ring, goes under the apron and pulls out a kendo stick!

HE: "IT'S ABOUT TO GET HARDCORE!"

Steel reenters the ring, but Hill has recovered and as Steel goes to hit him with the kendo stick, hits him with a massive low blow, drawing heat from the crowd as he then taunts standing over Steel. Hill places his foot on Steel for the cocky cover...

Ref: 1...............kick out!

HA: "Crowd not taking kindly to Hill's arrogance"

Mike Hill now picks up the kendo stick, stands over Steel and shouts "I AM THE BETTER HALF OF THE TAG TEAM", as he smashes Steel over the back with the kendo stick half a dozen times until the stick breaks. Hill walks round the ring twirling the stick, trash talking as Steel writhes in pain, then Hill covers him

Ref: 1.................2............kick out!

HA: "Hill well on top here, looking to administer some pain"

Hill picks up Steel and chucks him over the top rope and to the outside, chuckling to himself, as he exits the ring he hits Steel with a pumphandle to the head, knocking him to the floor again. Hill then hard irish whips him into the steel steps, with Steel's abdomen taking the brunt of the impact. As Steel lays prone on the floor, Hill looks under the ring, and picks up a steel chair. He then runs for Steel, who manages to trip Hill who smashes his head into the steel steps and the chair goes flying. Both men lay prone on the floor as the crowd chant "XTREME, XTREME, XTREME!"

HA: "This is only just getting started you feel"

HE: "It's gonna be brutal, and look, look Hill is bleeding hard"

The camera pans onto Mike Hill who's face is becoming a crimson mask and Steel manages to crawl to his feet first, as Hill crawls round the side of the ring, to the bottom of the ramp. Steel picks up the chair that Hill lost when tripped up and chases after Hill.

HA: "Hill had better run....oh he got him!"

As Hill tries to crawl up the ramp, Steel thwacks him on the back with the steel chair 4 times, leaving Hill laying prone on that ramp. Steel heads back to the apron, and pulls out a table.

Crowd: "GET THE TABLES!"

HE: "We are not in Dudleyville tonight folks"

Steel sets the table up at the bottom of the ramp, egging the rabid crowd on further, before going to collect Hill who is now a bloody mess and pulling him onto the table. Steel then reenters the ring, goes upto the top rope.....

HA: "STEEL WITH THE ELB.....HILL MOVED! STEEL THROUGH THE TABLE!!"

As Steel goes for a elbow from the top rope, to the outside, Mike Hill rolls off the table which Steel then goes through. Hill manages to crawl onto Steel, laying in the wreckage of the table....

Ref: 1................2.....................kick out!

HE: "A LONG, LONG TWO COUNT!"

Hill cannot believe it as Steel kicks out at two, he remonstrates with the referee as the crowd boo him loudly. Hill now gets to his feet, wiping blood from his eyes, and goes under the ring pulling out a baseball bat covered in barbed wire.

HA: "Oh my god no, not BARBIE!"

Hill looks at the bat up and down, as Steel is stirring to his feet. Hill runs at Steel and swings the bat, but Steel hits him with a chair to the gut.....HIll drops barbie.....

HE: "OH MY, DDT ONTO BARBIE!!"

As Hill drops barbie due to the chair shot to the gut, Steel musters enough strength to DDT him onto the barbed wire part of the baseball bat. Both men lay on the ramp, as Steel crawls into a cover.....

Ref: 1.....................2.......................KICK OUT!

HA: "How did Hill kick out of that?!!"

Incredibly Hill manages to kick out of the DDT onto the barbed wire bat, Steel rolls off the cover in disbelief. The crowd cheers him on as he gets to his feet, Hill now lying in a pool of his blood as it pours from his forehead. Steel ponders his next move, and decides to grab the chair and bat....he begins to walk up the ramp....

HE: "What is this dingbat doing here? Get after him!"

HA: "Steel wants to make Hill suffer, prove he is the better man"

Steel leaves the weapons on the stage at the top of the ramp as he stumbles down the ramp back to Hill who is still laying on the ramp. Steel picks Hill up by the ears, trash talking him as he drags him slowly up the ramp. The crowd is into the match, as Steel gets Hill to the top of the ramp. Steel then shoves Hill's face into the stage floor, as he sets up the chair off to the right side of the stage on the floor. Hill tries to crawl to the other side of the stage, but Steel sees this and hits him with a running kick to the face.

HE: "Pin him you doofus he's done!"

Steel now amps up the crowd as he stands on the edge of the stage, goes back to Hill and hits him with a few punches before getting him over to the right side of the stage where the chair is laid out.

HA: "What is Steel going to do here?!"

Steel signals it's time for the end, he gets Hill under his legs, and lifts him up for a powerbomb......

HA: "REVERSED!"

Hill slides down the back of Steel, lands on his feet, and goes for a big clothesline....

HE: "MISSED...WOAH WATCH OUT HILL!!!"

Hill goes for a big clothesline, misses as Steel ducks, and his momentum takes him to the edge of the stage.....

HA: "OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, STEEL WITH A SPEAR OFF THE STAGE 15FT TO THE FLOOR!!!"

As Hill looks to the concrete floor below, he turns round and Steel engulfed with rage spears himself and Hill off the stage to the concrete floor 15ft below.

HE: "EMT'S, PARAMEDICS, AMBULANCE, GET OUT HERE, THEY GOTTA BE DONE!!"

Crowd: "HOLY SH*T, HOLY SH*T, HOLY SH*T!"

Steel and Hill lay motionless on the floor as a gaggle of EMT's and referees rush to their side. The crowd is going mental, but slowly coming to the realisation both guys are down hurt...the match referee rushes to ringside and informs the ring announcer of the situation....

Ring Announcer: "Ladies and Gentlemen, the referee has ruled this match has ended in a draw with both competitors unable to continue"

Hill and Steel continue being tended to by medical staff as 6CW Seasons Beatings heads backstage

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sun 18 Dec 2016, 10:09 pm

O'Callaghan is shown walking backstage as Christy James hurries towards him...

CJ: Excuse me, O'Callaghan, can we grab a few words...

O'Callaghan turns and smiles...

O'C: If it's not bad enough pulling double duty, I have to give up my time to answer your stupid questions!??

CJ: We appreciate your time. How do you feel going into your second match?

O'C: I feel like I'm walking into my first match of the night, not my second. It's going to be a breeze, Christy.

CJ: Can you give us your thoughts on your opponent, Victor Smith? Were you surprised to be facing him after being up against Cameron Faith earlier?

O'C: Honestly, it doesn't bother me. The guys in charge, they just give the people what they want, more of the The Big 'OC'.

As for Smith; I'm more than happy to go out there and end the dreams of this silver spoon novice. He's just another in a long line of people who sit and whine about how hard they've had to work to get there. You and me both, pal. Difference is, he's not stepping in the ring with another bitter journeyman. He's stepping in the ring with the double Champion.

He can throw his trench coat on, walking round these corridors like some moody flasher, but the only legacy, the only lasting impression he's gonna leave is the footnote on the night O'Callaghan stole the whole freaking show!

*O'Callaghan turns and walks away as we head back to ringside.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sun 18 Dec 2016, 10:09 pm

*Tim Allen stands backstage, facing the camera with a mic in his hand

TA: Ahead of a huge match, one of the most anticipated non-title bouts in this company’s history, I welcome now Mr JJ Johnson

*JJ walks into shot and the crowd pop, underlined by a few boos before the warring “WE WANT JJ/GAZZYD” chants start up

TA: JJ, this place is electric tonight and the excitement off the scale as we await history being made…Legend vs Legend. Icon vs Icon. GazzyD vs JJ Johnson

JJ: Lemme cut in right there, Tim. Brother’s name goes first. He gets to face ME. JJ Johnson takes on GazzyD, and then we get to see if he can stand up and earned names like Icon and Legend

TA: Either way, I think Gazzy has earned those monikers…

JJ: He did? Well he putting em on the line tonight then, cos he in real company now.

TA: Some would call this arrogance, JJ

JJ: And I call it confident, Tim. I am here tonight to build on this legacy and start up the motors again. World Championships are where I need to be. Sure, let’s take away all the chat, all the hype: I know GazzyD is a true great of this company. Hell, not only this company, this industry. He’s a titan, but goddamn it so am I. And I ain’t lost that, Tim.

Gazzy is battered and bruised, he might not make it through tonight and come out the other side to ever fight again. He is gonna have to bring everything he’s got, and then everything he used to have too. And I still don’t plan on letting him get back up when its time for a three count.

*Allen goes to ask another question but JJ interrupted once more

JJ: Nothing to ask, Tim. Only here for me to tell. But the story is gonna be in that squared circle, between four sets of ropes. History wants to be made, and I’ve always been there to do it. New chapters start here, Tim. It all begins again, tonight!

*JJ cracks his neck and walks away

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sun 18 Dec 2016, 10:10 pm

Match 4
O'Callaghan vs Victor Smith

"Saviour" rings through the speakers as the action returns to ringside. The crowd in Brooklyn show appreciation and cheer for the arrival of Victor Smith. Smith enters out onto the stage and then he removes his coat as he strides down the ramp towards the ring…

HA: Victor Smith has a huge match on his hands here tonight at Seasons Beatings….he wins this and he could be heading for a big start to 2017…

HE: A victory for this young upstart could throw him into title contention for sure….but as of late he seems unable to get the finish that his performances suggest he's destined for….basically he's a perennial choker…

HA: A little harsh….Smith has been thrown in at the deep end since joining 6CW….his level of competition has been nothing short of stellar and he has acquitted himself very well….sure the results haven't been what he would want but he keeps performing at this level and they will come, no doubts…

Smith tags hands with some of the fans at ringside before he climbs up into the ring. He stretches out and gears himself for the impending battle as "Run this town" booms through the speakers….

HE: Well tonight his level of opposition is pretty damn impressive…

HA: True, it is….but don't forget that O'Callaghan has already fought one match here tonight….there's no way he is 100%, Cameron Faith pushed him to his limits…

HE: But he got the job done….and a winning mentality breeds more and more success….O'Callaghan may be sore from his earlier match but that pain disappears when the adrenaline is running…

The spotlight falls onto the stage and O'Callaghan spins on the spot before hoisting the UK & International Championships into the air. The crowd are mixed in their reception of the double champion…

HA: O'Callaghan's rise in 6CW has been nothing short of spectacular….duel champion and already making serious waves in the upper echelons of this business…but his ego has grown with his success and he may have bitten off more than he can chew with two matches in one night….

O'Callaghan walks around the ring and then he rolls under the bottom rope. He keeps his eyes fixed on Smith as he swaggers to the centre of the ring and raises his championship belts into the air again…

HE: O'Callaghan requested two matches in one night so that he can prove just how good he is…..he wouldn't have done it if he wasn't confident in his own abilities…

HA: Confidence can be misplaced….Smith is no mug and O'Callaghan should not be taking this lightly….

O'Callaghan has a few words for Smith as the referee keeps them apart. The crowd are in fine voice as the two competitors circle and then lock up…

HE: O'Callaghan is a fantastic technical and submission wrestler….Smith will need eyes in the back of his head to see where the attacks come from…

HA: But as I said earlier, just how much does O'Callaghan have left in the tank?

The two men collide in the centre of the ring and O'Callaghan immediately takes his opponent's back and attempts a takedown. Smith stands strong and attempts to break apart his opponent's grip…

HA: I think this match could be one for the purists…

Smith manages to duck inside his opponent's guard and drives a knee into his stomach. He grabs his arm and looks for an irish whip but O'Callaghan swivels inside and then swipes Smith's legs…

HE: Looking for an early submission….

O'Callaghan attempts a Boston crab but Smith kicks out with both feet and sends his opponent across the ring. They get back up and O'Callaghan charges forwards…

HA: What a shot!

Smith booms up from a kneeling position and greets his opponent with a diving lariat…………….1………………..2………..kickout. VS then grabs O'Callaghan by the head and he drags him up into a front facelock…

HA: Brainbuster perhaps?

Smith gets O'Callaghan up but the double champ floats over his opponent's shoulder and then wraps his hands around the waist. He attempts a German suplex but Smith drives his elbow back and catches his foe across the top of his eye socket…

HE: O'Callaghan felt that one big time….

OC is rocked by the shot and clutches at his eye which allows Smith to run in behind him and drive him down to the canvass with a bulldog….

…1
….2
……shoulder up!

HA: This would be a huge victory for Victor Smith…..a win here and he propels himself into the spotlight….

The crowd applaud Smith's efforts and he seems spurred on. He heads for the corner and begins to ascend to the top rope….

HE: High risk, not always the best bet…

HA: Incoming!

Smith throws himself airborne and hurtles down towards his opponent with a flying crossbody. He takes O'Callaghan to the mat but the champion rolls through and transitions…

HE: What a counter…..that's why he's a double champion….

The crowd are impressed as O'Callaghan comes out in a crossface hold upon Smith in the middle of the ring. He has his opponent's arm trapped between his legs and is wrenching back on his head….

HA: The pain this is causing to Victor Smith is untold…..the pressure upon the neck and spine is serious….

HE: O'Callaghan is a wrestling machine….

The referee is in the thick of the action and asking Smith if he wants to quit but the young superstar shakes his head as he desperately attempts to reach the safety of the ropes. O'Callaghan turns up the pressure some more….

HA: Smith should take no shame in this if he chooses to give up….

HE: If? How about when he chooses to give up….

Smith is clawing at the canvass and trying to shift his bodyweight forwards but O'Callaghan is clinging on to him with all of his might. He yanks at the side of Smith's head and turns it at a sickening angle…

HA: Smith is in big trouble……

There is applause and cheers from the fans as Smith somehow reaches out and finds the bottom rope. O'Callaghan does not immediately break the hold and is given a stern talking to by the official when he finally does….

HE: Smith may have escaped but the damage is done….

Smith is hunched underneath the bottom rope, trying to recover, as O'Callaghan comes back over and stomps on his back several times, forcing to roll from the ring.

HA: O'Callaghan will take a count out victory….any win will do for him….

HE: Another "W" is all he needs….he's making serious waves in this company, it can't be denied what he is achieving here….

The referee's count is at six when Smith drags himself back onto the apron. O'Callaghan marches over and grabs him by the head, suplexing him over the top rope and back into the ring….

HA: O'Callaghan in charge now….

O'Callaghan swivels ontop of his foe and lands vicious forearms to the face before clambering back up and heads for the corner. He climbs to the top and revels in his dominance for a moment before launching….

HE: Ahhh!

HA: A little too much confidence there from O'Callaghan….nobody home!

Smith rolls to the side, avoiding the elbow drop, and sends his opponent crashing into the canvass. Smith scrambles back up and he waits for O'Callaghan to get up before scooping him into a solid backbreaker….he then rolls forwards to the corner and climbs up…

HA: "The Count" showing him how it is done….

Cheers from the audience as Smith flies through the air and plummets his elbow into the chest of O'Callaghan……………1…………………..2………………shoulder up. Smith gets up and wipes some sweat from his brow…

HA: As we have already said it isn't the performances of Victor Smith that are a concern…..if he can add the finishing touch then we could have a real superstar on our hands….

Smith beckons O'Callaghan back to his feet and he delivers a stiff kick to the gut. He drags his foe in close and gives the signal…

HA: REGAL CU…

O'Callaghan drops down on his knees into an inverted jawbreaker, sending Smith staggering backwards and sprawling across the middle rope. He gets back up and grimaces before running off the ropes and sprints back….

HE: Dial 'em up!

O'Callaghan lands with the 619 and sends Smith rolling back towards the centre. OC then grips the top rope and springboards back in, landing a frogsplash across his opponent's back…

HA: That'll finish it!

…2
………..3!

HA: Victor Smith is a resilient young competitor…

O'Callaghan is up in the referee's face, complaining about the count, but the official tells him to back down and get on with the fight. Smith is clutching his side, clearly in pain, as he staggers back to his feet and O'Callaghan pushes past the referee and grabs his foe…

HE: Now O'Callaghan is going to take Smith apart….

O'Callaghan lands with a big German suplex but he keeps his hands locked around Smith's waist as he drags him back up and delivers another……then a third……fourth……fifth….

HA: Smith's body is getting battered here….

O'Callaghan summons all of his strength to get Smith up once again and he lets out a cry of effort as he throws him for a sixth time…..Smith is flat on his back as OC rolls over and drops an arm on his chest………………….one………………..two……………..thr-shoulder up!

HE: I can't believe he's still fighting….

HA: Victor Smith has a big heart….and you have to wonder just how much is left in O'Callaghan's tank…

O'Callaghan is back to a standing position and he grabs Smith by the front of the head. He drags him up and then flips him up onto his shoulders…

HE: Power…

Smith drops out the back and lands on his feet, countering with a standing snap neckbreaker. Both competitors are down, trying to regain themselves….

HA: Huge night here in Brooklyn…this crowd are in fine voice and they are being treated to a spectacular contest right here….

HE: It may not have the ramifications of our main events but this is two superstars with big futures giving their all…

Smith claws at the ropes in the corner and gets himself up. O'Callaghan staggers to his feet and he storms forwards, only to be met with Smith's feet right in his face. Smith runs out for a knee to the face but O'Callaghan ducks it and grabs his foe by the waist….

HA: Another German?

Smith steps to the side and counters with a quick snapmare. He then runs the ropes and returns with a flying dropkick right to the face of his opponent. O'Callaghan is all at sea as he stumbles back up…

HA: Brainbuster….he nailed it!

There are cheers in the air as Smith drills O'Callaghan and he hooks both legs………….1
……2
……………3!

HE: YES!

HA: I don't believe he kicked out….

HE: Second match of the night and he still can't be defeated….

Smith holds his head in his hands as the referee signals it was only a two count. Smith pulls O'Callaghan to his feet and looks for a snap suplex but O'Callaghan drags him down into a small package……………….1…………………2……………shoulder up!

HA: Close call…

They scramble back up and O'Callaghan looks to leap over his opponent but Smith catches him and snaps him down on the back of his head with a powerbomb. O'Callaghan's legs come up into the air and Smith smiles as he grabs them….

HE: What's he doing? NO!

There are cheers ringing around the Barclays Centre as Smith synches in a sharpshooter on O'Callaghan in the middle of the ring. O'Callaghan yells out in pain as Smith stretches back and extends the pressure on his opponent's spine…

HA: Victor Smith using O'Callaghan's own submission….

HE: The ultimate disrespect…

HA: I think the only one who has been disrespectful in the run up to this match has been O'Callaghan….

O'Callaghan is shaking his head and furiously scratching at the canvass as he tries to reach the ropes. Smith's face is a picture of determination as he stretches back to his fullest….

HA: If O'Callaghan was to tap out to his own submission move that would send reverberations around this company….

HE: Reach…

O'Callaghan's hand just about reaches the bottom rope and Smith stumbles out of the hold, looking a little dejected. He takes deep breaths as he watches his opponent struggling to stand…

HA: Smith needs to keep his cool….keep on O'Callaghan because this match is over if he just adds the finish….

Smith grabs O'Callaghan's arm and he pulls him into the centre of the ring, wrapping OC's arm around his neck….

HA: REGAL CUTTER!

O'Callaghan swivels out and he jumps on Smith's back, trying to lock in a sleeper hold. Smith quickly drives himself backwards and squashes O'Callaghan against the turnbuckle. He performs a judo shoulder toss and then rolls over, pulling O'Callaghan towards him….

HA: triangle choke….wait a minute….dammit!

HE: Yes!

…2
…….3!

HE: Just like that…

HA: That is not right…

There is a mixed reaction from the crowd as "Run this town" booms through the speakers and O'Callaghan quickly rolls from the ring with a grin on his face. He staggers over to timekeeper's table and snatches up his title belts…

HE: Two wins in one night…..O'Callaghan is the man….

HA: And how about the way in which he achieved this "win"?

The instant replays show O'Callaghan roll over the top of Smith's triangle choke attempt. In the subsequent melee his feet are locked on the bottom rope as the referee delivers the three count.

HE: A win is a win….who cares how he achieved it…

HA: Victor Smith performed like a star tonight and his hard work has been undone by a blatant act of cheating….

Smith is on his knees in the centre of the ring, his hands on his hips, as he stares out at O'Callaghan, who is celebrating in the aisleway. O'Callaghan is grinning and he kisses his championship belts as Smith bows his head in disappointment….

HE: The record books will forever state that O'Callaghan had two matches here at Seasons Beatings and he won them both….they won't waste their time with trivial things like the method of those victories….this man is heading to the top….

HA: Victor Smith can feel extremely hard done by here….I hope this kid keeps his chin up because I truly believe we are going to see some special things from him in 2017…

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sun 18 Dec 2016, 10:18 pm

*Both members of the TA stand backstage with Charlotte Grey

CG: Gentlemen, we are mere moments away from your ascent above the ring, to stand alongside the 6CW Tag Team titles, but locked away from the action. Above the ring, watching the four teams fighting for glory…your thoughts?

*The smaller of the two again takes the step forward towards the mic

TA: There is little to stay. What we have cannot be locked away. This is just an exercise in wasting time, delaying the inevitable.

*He looks again to his bigger teammate and smiles

TA: And there’s always Plan…M

*They laugh together and walk away ,the bigger man blowing a kiss to Charlotte.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sun 18 Dec 2016, 10:48 pm

Match Five
6CW Tag Team Championships - Ladder Match - The TA will be suspended above the ring in cages
Perfect Execution (c) vs Blue Dragon & Logan Kincade vs Parasite Killers vs Brandon Perez & Jack Hurst

Back at ringside the camera pans around the arena to reveal the ring now surrounded by ladders of various sizes, the fans cheer like crazy as the camera moves past them as Harold and Henry try to comprehend the chaos that is about to ensue. The camera then stops in the aisle way where an empty cage has been placed.

HA: If this match wasn't going to be crazy enough we are going to have special guests at ringside to join us...and boy, I don't think they're happy about it one bit!

HE: Why should they be?! They're being treated like animals and being placed in a cage when they should be fighting for the titles themselves!

HA: Well maybe The TA will learn their lesson tonight after their actions put them in that very cage!

The crowd boo as The TA are lead out on to the stage surrounded by security who struggle to bring the two men down towards the cage. After a few moments the members of The TA step inside but not before the larger of the two knocks away a few of the security members with ease. Once the cage is locked the cage slowly begins to rise up before settling about 15 feet in the air, the fans mock the TA who stare across at the title that is also high above the ring.

HA: With the TA now secure above the ring we can get this started! What a match this promises to be!

HE: Human rights violations aside this does have the potential to be a match of the year contender!

The fans give mixed reaction as Prince Charming by Adam and The Ants plays through the speakers and the team of Brandon Perez and Jack Hurst walk on to the stage

HA: The smallest team in the match tonight at a combined weight of 430lbs and a team that just hasn't found consistency despite being able to say they have scored wins over the tag team champions.

HE: Tonight relies on one thing...will Brandon Perez finally take things seriously or will he mess things up for Jack Hurst?!

The lights go low as Perez shakes his hips, revealing his trunks with an LED american flag display, Hurst shakes his head and storms to the ring leaving Perez to play up to the American crowd

HE: I guess we have our answer then...moron!

As Perez joins Hurst in the ring the crowd boo as The Parasite Killers step out, the pair ignore the crowd, their eyes locked on the belts

HA: What a scary combination...James McMannus is a former UK Champion and The Fanatic is a 7ft monster.

HE: I'm pretty sure Fanatic could get the titles just by tip toeing...

HA: Joke all you might but at 7ft that could play a big part in the Parasite Killers becoming the tag team champions here at Seasons Beatings!

As the Parasite Killers enter the ring the boos continue as Logan Kincade and Blue Dragon are next out, the pair get in the face of the crowd before sliding in to the ring

HA: The heaviest team in the match at a combined weight of 518lbs...on their own these men have terrorised wrestlers all around the world but when they combine forces these brothers could be unstoppable...I guess we find that out tonight!

HE: They might be my picks here tonight...them or The Parasite Killers!

As the three teams stand in the ring the lights go low and the team of Perfect Jack and Lex Hart slowly walk out on to the stage with the tag team titles resting over their shoulders. The pair pause for a moment as the crowd give a mixed reaction with a lot of the crowd giving the team of Perfect Execution a begrudging respect.

HA: The current tag team champions and a team that have impressed in this reign but I can't think of a bigger challenge than they've faced than the one their facing right now.

HE: I think they'll do it...

HA: So your picks are Logan and Blue Dragon or The Parasite Killers

HE: Yeah...

HA: ...or Perfect Execution?

HE: You can't bet against the champions can you...

With all four teams now in the ring the bell rings and the ring breaks out in to chaos as Perez and Hurst bundle Logan Kincade out of the ring with a double clothesline falling down with him and Perfect Execution and James McMannus spill out on the other side leaving The Fanatic and Blue Dragon in the ring alone, the fans jump to their feet

HA: What a show down to start the match...one is 6ft 8 and 266lbs and the other is 7ft and 232lbs...two monsters ready to throw down.

HE: What that idiot doing?!

The fans cheer like crazy as Perez leaves Hurst battling on the outside with Kincade to slide back in to the ring before standing between Dragon and Fanatic, he then shouts “FINGER POKE TO DOOM” before poking both Blue Dragon and The Fanatic in the chest with his pointer and middle fingers to no avail

HA: Perez might want to run, the two tallest men in the ring don't seem happy right now

HE: This is going to be beautiful!

Perez pauses, looking at his fingers poking in to the chests of the two biggest men before a look of fear covers his face but before he can do anything Dragon and Fanatic grasp him by the throat and drag him to the ropes, hitting a double chokeslam over the top rope and down on to the team of Perfect Execution who were using their advatange against James McMannus.

HA: McMannus back in the ring to help his partner...Logan Kincade is still fighting with Jack Hurst on the outside!

HE: What a great chance for my picks to get the advantage!

McMannus and The Fanatic hit swift kicks before launching Blue Dragon off the ropes, as he returns McMannus lifts Dragon in to a bear hug position before Fanatic hits big boot that sends Dragon rolling out to the ringside area, McMannus then slides out to grab a ladder only to be caught once again by the team of Perfect Execution causing The Fanatic to slide out as well.

HA: This match is going to be all about the numbers game!

HE: Something Jack Hurst is about to learn about

On the other side of the ring Hurst's battle with Logan has become one sides as Blue Dragon joins his brother and the pair begin to pick apart Hurst, Dragon grabs a ladder and holds it in place as Kincade launches Hurst with a hard irish whip sending him face first in to the ladder, Dragon then throws the ladder down on top of the self proclaimed gentleman of professional wrestling

HE: Hurst might be out of it and now my pick Blue Dragon and Logan Kincade might get an early win!

The pair quickly slide a ladder in to the ring before rolling in themselves as Perfect Jack, Lex Hart, James McMannus and The Fanatic battle back and forth on the outside with stiff strikes. In the ring though the team of Logan and Dragon are stopped in their tracks as Brandon Perez slides back in the ring. Logan and Dragon look at each other before swinging their ladder at the smallest man in the match only for him to duck both attempts before bouncing off the ropes

HA: Perez just had two near misses and now he's heading back for more!

As Perez returns he hits a drop kick to the ladder that Dragon and Kincade are holding sending them down to the mat but before Perez can capitalise the teams of Perfect Execution and The Parasite Killers have made their way back in to the ring each with a ladder, before Perez can even think of moving the two teams combine, slamming Perez between the ladders and leaving him almost out cold.

HE: Two of my picks combining to take out the runt of the litter! Brilliant!

HA: Perez and Hurst both feeling the effects of the ladder and are on the outside recovering while the three biggest teams are all in the ring, ready to throw down once again!

HE: I'm shocked the ring can hold their weight! There's well over 1400lbs about to do battle!

HA: The TA are looking at one of the teams who they may face in the near future for the tag team titles but they don't look scared at all!

On the outside Hurst is back up but watches on, reluctant to climb inside when the three other teams are standing tall, he pulls Perez up and drags him to the corner, watching on with intent as the ring once again turns to chaos

HA: The three teams in the ring are doing battle, Lex Hart and Blue Dragon...Perfect Jack and The Fanatic and Logan Kincade and James McMannus!

HE: I don't know where to look first!

In the one corner Lex Hart has backed Blue Dragon back in to the corner and has begun to land mudhole stomps as The Fanatic hits a big suplex on Perfect Jack leaving him down. McMannus ducks under a clothesline before scooping Logan Kincade

HA: TOMBSTONE!

HE: NO! Kincade drops down the back! German suplex! McMannus down on to the ladder

McMannus roles out to the apron after the collision with the ladder causing Kincade to follow him out, he lands a few kicks before pulling the dented ladder out and placing it between the apron and the guard rail, he then picks up McManus looking for another german suplex

HA: WHAT AN IMPACT! WHAT A REVERSAL!

As Kincande looks for the German suplex McMannus elbows free and is able to hit his MK Ultra finisher on to the ladder leaving both men down. In the ring Lex Hart looks for the RKO on Blue Dragon who pushes him forward in to the path of The Fanatic

HE: CHOKEBOMB!

HA: NO! Perfect Jack with the save! Perfect Execution have now turned their attention to the 7ft tall Fanatic!

HE: Perfectplex from Jack! The Fanatic is out!

HA: HERE COMES BLUE DRAGON!

The fans just to their feet as Blue Dragon borrows a move from his brother's arsenal hitting a spear to both members of Perfect Execution leaving them to roll out of the ring

HE: Blue Dragon is the only one in the ring...what did I tell you?!

HA: You forgot about one of the teams!

HE: Oh no...I wish the TA were down there!

HA: So do they, they look like they want to kill Brandon Perez!

Blue Dragon gets to his feet and is instantly attacked by the team of Perez and Hurst, with pair lands kicks to the bigger star before Hurst charges with a ladder towards Dragon taking him out and over the top rope leaving Perez in the ring

HA: Henry, your worst nightmare might be coming true!

The fans cheer as Perez sets up the last remaining ladder in the ring and begins to climb to the top

HA: Brandon Perez is about to win his team the titles! What an upset this would be!

HE: NO! Here comes James McMannus! Thank god!

McMannus quickly climbs the ladder and begin to slam the head of Perez in to top of it but as he goes to push Perez down Perfect Jack and Lex Hart slide back in and tip the ladder sending McMannus flying down and crashing through the ladder between the apron and the rail but as Perez falls he jumps from the ladder diving towards the cage of the TA...

HA: Perez just caught on to the cage high above the ring...

HE: But the only way is down!

The fans are stunned as Perez manager to hang on to the bottom of the TA's cage but he begins to slip, calling for Jack to help him

HA: Perez needs saving...Jack Hurst can do just that!

The fans will Hurst on as he gets to his feet and picks up the ladder he took Blue Dragon out with. Hurst pauses for a second looking up at Perez who shouts for help again before noticing the team of Hart and Perfect Jack setting up a ladder in the ring.

HA: Is Hurst going to save his partner or their title hopes?!

HE: THAT A BOY JACK!

The fans boo as Hurst shakes his head and charges in to the ring attacking Perfect Jack and Lex Hart but to the joy of the fans Perez is able to pull himself up

HA: Perez is now hanging on the side of the cage but that might not be good...he's face to face with the TA!

HE: Get him boys!

The TA quickly grab the arms of Perez and begin to land strikes through the bars of the cage before pulling Perez in and smashing his face in to the steel bars causing him to fall back

HA: Oh my god, what a sickening impact! We need EMT's out here now!

HE: Oh my god...

The fans are left stunned to silence as Perez falls backwards, landing spine first across the guard rail and letting out a sickening scream. The fall even distracts Hurst in the ring allowing Perfect Jack to hit a superkick that sends Hurst falling in to a RKO from Hart. On the outside Perez has now been loaded on to a stretcher and is being lead away.

HA: I don't know if Perez will be in a 6CW ring again...

The TA stare down with smiles on their faces as they watch Perez leave. In the ring Perfect Execution are up once again and climbing the ladder together but they are quickly surrounded by The Fanatic, Logan Kincade and Blue Dragon who bring in ladders, setting them up either side of the tag team champions

HA: Five men are now high above the ring and you can just tell that this is not going to end well

HE: This is how far those titles will drive these teams...

The five men battle back and forth and exchange huge strikes, Hart and Jack push down The Fanatic's ladder but the huge superstar steps across to Lex managing to suplex Hart down with him and leaving Perfect Jack stranded with Blue Dragon and Logan Kincade.

HA: Perfect Jack is going to have to pull this one out of the bag! This is not an easy task!

Both Blue Dragon and Logan Kincade begin to attack Perfect Jack who fights back the best he can only to be over powered. Jack reacts quickly kicking at their ladder knocking it down but the pair are able to drop down in to the ring pulling Jack to the ground and landing a kick to the gut

HA: Double powerbomb!

HE: NO! Jack Hurst and James McMannus with the save! Perfect Jack down to his feet!

HA: The three men working together against the two huge superstars!

Perfect Jack quickly hits a perfectplex on to Kincade taking him out before the team of McMannus and Hurst are able to hit the huge Blue Dragon with a double suplex. The three men then get to their feet but are quickly outnumbered as The Fanatic slides back in to the ring with a chair, landing a sick shot to the head of Perfect Jack. Hurst runs at the Fanatic but is hit with another chair shot taking him out leaving only the Parasite Killers in the ring. The pair set up a ladder and begin to climb, the camera pans around the arena as it shows the other men recovering from their various accidents

HA: Nobody can stop them!

HE: I told you!

The fans give begrudged respect as McManus and Fanatic reach the top of the ladder and pull the titles down, the TA look on with sick smiles, pointing at the new tag team champions

HA: There we have it...the new tag team champions...THE PARASITE KILLE- What on earth is this?!

HE: Security are back out here!

The fans get to their feet as various security members are thrown out on to the stage as a man bursts on to the stage wearing a green singlet and a mask resembling Max Adamson. The man kicks away another guard before hitting a huge gore on the last remaining one.

HA: hmmm...that manjust hit a gore...who could this be?!

HE: It's obvious right?! It's Mr Australia! He’s back, and paying tribute to Max Adamson!

HA: Oh brother...

The mysterious masked man slowly walks down to the aisle before revealing a remote, as he presses the button the cage holding the TA begins to lower.

HA: Ma- I mean Mr Australia is helping the TA?!

Mr Australia then reveals a key, unlocking the cage and releasing the TA who step out and stare up at the Parasite Killers who hold their titles aloft.

McManus charges at the masked man, but is taken down by a gore, and The Fanatic is then wiped out by both members of the TA. All three men then stand tall in the ring, their manager wearing a hoodie with the hood up, and a novelty cardboard Max Adamson mask. Their manager has a microphone which is disguising his voice.

"As you've seen tonight, the mere notion that my clients The TA should be suspended in cages above the ring only served to delay the inevitability that regardless of which team won the Tag Team Titles, the only team to stand tall at the end of the match are the aforementioned TA."

"We are taking over whether you or anybody in charge likes it or not. Just take a look at your Tag Team Champions, literally at the mercy of these two. But where are my manners..."

(The manager points to the bigger member of The TA)

"This guy right here, is a behemoth. A former 6NG participant, he is the Iconoclasm, Frank Horrigan!"

(The manager then points to the smaller man who now has a crazed look in his eyes)

"And this guy, he is the real deal. A former WSW World Championship contender, he has fought against corrupt management before and he will do so again, he's so good they named him twice, Jackson Jackson!"

(The manager holds the arms of Horrigan and Jackson in the air as the crowd boo)

"But as for me... I think I'll be keeping my identity hidden for a while longer. The TA are the focus here and we will not rest until we have what is rightfully ours. The 6CW World Tag Team Championships."

*The masked man picks up the titles that lay next to each member of the Parasite Killers. He looks at them, then hands one each to Horrigan and Jackson. They lift the titles as we go backstage

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sun 18 Dec 2016, 10:48 pm

*Marshall Murdoch stands backstage, already ready for his match, a wild look in his eyes, next to Tim Allen and prepped to interview

TA: Marshall, careers on the line tonight, how are you feeling? Is the pressure cooker already burning back here?

*Marshall doesn’t look at Allen, looking beyond him and then around the area

MM: I am on the line tonight. Marshall Murdoch is on the line. Careers? Careers mean nothing, my entity is who I am. And I am here to put every ounce of me on the line to destroy this heretic and release my potential into 6CW. A change is needed, but what Cassius Zhi will do tonight is not a change, it’s a moment. It is something that will be remembered only in history books; there will be no vivid memories, no dreams fulfilled, no destiny diverted and altered.

*Allen tries to look into Marshall’s eyes, a puzzled look in his own, but Murdoch is staring everywhere but at him

TA:…and the match tonight. Are you confident?

MM: I do not need confidence. I have come to Brooklyn, this god forsaken hellhole, with no need to prove myself. I am Marshall Murdoch and I have put everything on the line to end the tyranny of rebellion Dicey Reilly holds dear. He has been played, his mind is weak, and I have won the war of psychology

*Murdoch stops, but as Allen goes to speak he is stopped in his tracks as Marshall finally turns his head and focuses his eyes upon the interviewer

MM: Do you see me, Tim?

*Allen slowly nods, scared and panicked

MM: Then you know what awaits Dicey Reilly. A fury of righteous power that will not be contained by a limerick and a leprechaun. For Hero’s memory, for the death to not stop him being alive in this world…I am here

*He walks away and Allen, uptight and nervous, lets his shoulders drop and is in pure relief as the scene fades away.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sun 18 Dec 2016, 11:30 pm

Match Six
TV Title
Cerberus (c) cos Crime Lord

HA: What a show we have had so far and things are about to heat up at the Barclays Center here in New York city.

HE: Too right! No love has been lost on the road to this match.

HA: Cerberus puts his Television title on the line tonight against his first real test as TV champ.

HE: None other than Crimelord, and Harold it goes without saying that nowhere is safe when these two monsters are about.

HA: Certainly Henry, lets hand over to Tim Allen to get this match started.

Tim Allen stands in the middle of the ring looking uneasy. He speaks into his microphone

TA:First the challenger, weighing in at 276lb, standing at six feet and four inches...CRIME LORD.

'Out of the Black' plays as the lights dim and pyro's go off along the stage. The crowd boo as Crimelord swaggers out onto the stage. He laughs at the fans as he walks along the stage before walking down the aisle

HA: Not many people are unfazed by Cerberus, but Crimelord certainly looks confident tonight.

Crimelord enters the ring and stares down at Tim Allen as he walks across the ring. His music stops and the lights raise as Tim begins to announce Cerberus

TA: And his opponent, standing at six feet nine inches, weighing 275lbs...He is the 6CW Televis-

The microphone hits the mat as Tim Allen is sent crashing to the floor and Crimelord bursts past him towards the ropes facing the entranceway

CL: COME ON!!!

HA: Crimelord wants to get this started early.

The lights go out as 'Haunted' plays. Suddenly the crowd pop as the lights raise and Cerberus and Crimelord are brawling in the ring. Right hands thrown back and forth neither man backing down

HA: Neither man wasting any time here in getting to know each other.

Crimelord hits a sucker punch to the gut of Cerberus which stops him in his tracks. Crimelord runs the ropes and attempts a shoulder block, however neither man moves

HE: Cerberus may just have met his match.

HA: Cerberus has the advantage of youth, Crimelord has the advantage of experience. Could we be seeing the irresistable force vs the immovable object out here?

Crimelord runs the ropes a second time and again neither men move. Cerberus shakes his head in disbelief as Crimelord once more attempts the manouveur.

HA: Crimelord may just have gone to the well too many times here.

Cerberus catches Crimelord by the throat looking for a chokeslam, however Crimelord kicks Cerberus in the gut sending him staggering towards the ropes. Crimelord charges across the ring and clotheslines Cerberus with the result of them both falling over the top rope and to the floor.

HA: And this match is already breaking all confines. The referee will have a hard time controlling these two men.

Cerberus and Crimelord equally climb to there feet, Crimelord runs in with a big boot sending Cerberus flying into the ring steps. As the referee tries to break them up Crimelord traps Cerberus fingers underneath the top steel step. Cerberus grabs Crimelord by the head attempting to pull him off the steps but Crimelord hits him with a right hand. He slams the top step over the hand of Cerberus and then gloats to the crowd. Cerberus holds his hand in pain before noticing Crimelords back turned. He gets to his feet and charges Crimelord as he turns around, the clothesline sends Crimelord over the Barricade and into the crowd. Cerberus steps over the barricade and picks up Crimelord hitting a sidewalk slam on the concrete much to the excitement of the crowd

HE: This is way out of hand, somebody get security out here.

HA: We knew this was going to be brutal, we knew this was going to be a fight.

Cerberus drags a crawling Crimelord further into the crowd and up some stairs. Crimelord begins to stand and fight back, both men teetering over the guard rail. They exchange blows, Cerberus spots a table below and takes the fight nearer. Cerberus grabs Crimelord by the hair towards the edge

HA: GOOD GOD ALMIGHTY! We need EMT's out here!

Replays show Crimelord kick Cerberus in the gut before tossing Cerberus onto the table below. The crowd begin to chant '6-C-DUBYAH' as Crimelord climbs down towards his opponent

HE: Somebody needs to stop this.

Crimelord drags Cerberus up and out onto the rampway back down to the ring, tossing him from barricade to barricade. He sets up a piledriver on the steel ramp but Cerberus collapses to his knee after reversing into a back body drop. Crimelord writhes in agony as Cerberus climbs to his feet stumbling a little. He picks up Crimelord and whips him into the ring apron.

HA: Nobody, is going to stop these men but the referee really needs to regain control and get these guys in the ring[/b]

Cerberus walks slowly towards Crimelord, clearly in pain. He grabs his opponent and sends him headfirst into the steel ringpost. Crimelord falls to the matting. Cerberus throws Crimelord back into the ring and rolls in after him. Cerberus goes for the cover

HE: Just a two count!

Cerberus slowly picks Crimelord up and sets him up in a stood chickenwing position. He attempts to finish the match but falls to a knee holding his back

HA: Cerberus clearly showing the affects of that brutal fall. Keep in mind that it was mere minutes ago, the fact that Cerberus can stand at all is nothing but a testament to his resillience.

Crimelord hits a running knee to the temple of Cerberus and goes for the pin attempt

Ha: What a knee to the face, he calls that the drive by and its took Cerberus' head clean off here.

HE:Its over!

HA: Two and a half!

Crimelord looks angrily towards the referee and starts arguing with him.

HA: I don't think Crimelord is too happy with what he deems a slow count.

HE: Every right to be agrieved there Harold, I had it down as a three count!

Cerberus shakes his head as if batting away the cobwebs as he reaches his feet. Crimelord still with his back to Cerberus.

HA:DRAGON SLEEPER!!

HE: I've seen him end matches a few times with this.

Crimelord waves his arms around in panic as Cerberus wraps his arms around his neck. The referee keeping a close eye on proceedings.

HA: How will Crimelord get out of this.

HE: He'll think of something.

Crimelord slowly becomes more and more lifeless.

HA: If Crimelord does not tap here he could end up with serious damage.

Crimelords arm shoots up and he taps against the arm of Cerberus, the referee wants him to let go but Cerberus wants to do it in his own time, tossing Crimelord to the floor.

HA: Cerberus showed his great resillience there surviving that huge fall and going on to win this match.

HE: But credit has to be given where its due. Crimelord gave Cerberus one hell of a rough ride.

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sun 18 Dec 2016, 11:31 pm

*Dicey stands backstage with Tim Allen

TA: Dicey…your career could be over in a matter of moments tonight…we are minutes away from your match and possibly any second from there onwards could see your end…how do you feel?

*Dicey looks at Allen a tad shocked, then laughs

DR: Really trying to pile that on, aren’t ya fella? Pressure, is that what you call that?

TA: Well, there is a lot of pressure on you tonight. This could be the last match you ever have

DR: But it won’t be the last fight I ever fight, whatever happens. And 6CW can’t get rid of me that easy anyway. Ya see, Tim, people say they’ve noticed a different side to me lately. And they have. I gave them a little bit more of me.

TA: A little bit more of you?

DR: Echo

TA: Echo?

*Reilly turns to really look at Allen

DR: I tell ya one thing, if I do lose tonight, I wouldn’t want to miss the chance to tell you you’re an idiot, Tim.

*The crowd can be heard cheering, Dicey smiles and Allen’s shoulders drop

DR: Listen, I am in this company for more than just a good fight. I love this place. I love 6CW. And even when I take a step back, and when I think about giving my body a break, I find it hard to drag myself away. BUT I am the man who gets to decide. Tonight I end Murdoch, because he came at me and wanted war. I win the war, I will win each and every war I walk through, even when the battles slow me down.

*Dicey walks away and the scene fades

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sun 18 Dec 2016, 11:32 pm

The scene changes to film footage. It begins to play and we see the security footage of Wembley Stadium from Night Of Glory, suddenly we see a 6CW stage hand fly in to the scene and fall to the floor as Liam Wood bursts in to the shot

LW: Where the F**K is Thunder?! Where the hell is MY BELT!

Wood leans over the stage hand placing a foot on his chest and can be heard shouting again

LW: Where the hell is the management?! I want a rematch RIGHT NOW! You tell whoever you have to tell that Liam Wood isn't f**king happy right now...

Wood moves his foot and tips over a catering table before kicking the wall, the stage hand slowly gets up, clearly scared.

SH: Didn't you hear? They're giving you a dream match

LW: What the hell do you mean...I'm Liam Wood...I am the dream match and I want my goddamn title back so get whoever is in charge out here now and get a f**king contract drawn up

SH: You're getting to face Hero though...

Wood pushes the stage hand in to the wall and holds him there

LW: What do you mean I'm GETTING to face Hero?! You make giving that old, irrelevnt moron sound like some sort of f**king present...if that match was to happen it would be him getting to face me seeing as most people think he's dead anyway...whoever thinks that's going to happen can shove the contract us their a**.

...I'm not here to be part of his sad, pathetic comeback tour and I'm not here to be in some sort of so called dream match...

...Hero needs to stay the f**k away from me because I'm getting my goddamn title shot and he's getting f**k all from me...old dogs don't get treats, they get put the f**k down...

Wood lets go of the stage hand but points a finger in his face

LW: ...do you understand me?! If someone else suggests Liam Wood v Hero before I get a one on one rematch, someone's getting hurt.

Wood shoves the stage hand away before storming off

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sun 18 Dec 2016, 11:34 pm

Match Seven
Career on the line
Dicey Reilly vs Marshall Murdoch

He: What a show it has been so far, but right now are we about to say goodbye to one of the men who put this company on the map? Dicey Reilly is about to put his career on teh line against Marshall Murdoch who has already vowed to rid 6CW of this supposed false prophet

Ha: Yeah I think the death of Murdoch's former mentor Hero has made him go a wee bit crazy, but to be honest this has made Murdoch that little bit more dangerous. I'm usually relatively positive, but part of me does worry for Dicey here tonight. I honestly believe this could be the last time we see him here in 6CW

'Papercut' starts to play as the crowd loudly boo when Murdoch appears on the stage. He kneels at the top of the ramp arms outstrecthed sporting black armbands in memory of Hero. He slowly gets back to his feet fixing the armband to his right bicep and makes his way down to the ring ignoring the taunts of the fans

He: Murdoch looking focused on the job at hand here. He has made some pretty damning statements about Dicey and will summon every ounce of the church of Hero that he can in order to come through on his promises

The crowd reaction quickly changes as 'Born to Fight' rings around the arena and Dicey makes his way out to teh stage still sporting his fake Santa claus beard and hat. He gets to ringside and gives the hat to one of the younger Dicey Reilly faithful in the front row before rolling in to the ring

He: lets not forget though, if Dicey does lose tonight then he only has himself to blame. Nobody forced him to put his career on the line

Ha: This is true. I just really hope that my gut feeling is wrong and Dicey does prevail here. Just seeing him enter, hearing the music, the reaction of these fans, its goosebumps. Please don't let this be the last time we witness it

He: fanboy much?

The official signals for the bell as the two men tie up in the middle of the ring. Dicey gets the upper hand and backs Murdoch in to the corner of the ring before the referee calls for the break. Dicey allows Murdoch out of the corner and the two men tie up again. This time Dicey gets Murdoch in a headlock. Murdoch backs Dicey against the ropes and whips him across the ring only to be knocked down by a shoulder charge

Ha: Dicey first to the punch early on in this one

Marshall gets up rubbing the back of his head and the two go to tie up again

Ha: son of a ...

The crowd boo as Murdoch conects with a kick to the gut and then deals an elbow to teh back of teh head as Dicey doubles over. Dicey drops to his knee as Murdoch bounces against the ropes and hits a big boot in to the side of reilly's head knocking him down to the mat for the pin

Dicey throws his arm in the air and Marshall immediately goes on the attack grabbing Dicey by the head and ramming it repeatedly against the canvas only stopping when ordered to by the official.

Murdoch backs away allowing Dicey to get to his feet only to whip him in to the corner and follow up with a running clothesline. Dicey stumbles out of teh corner in to a big back body drop and Murdoch covers again

Dicey kicks out again and Murdoch lifts him from the mat. He pushes him in to the corner of the ring and then lifts him in to a seated position on teh top rope.

Ha: I don't like where this is goin

Murdoch climbs up to the top rope and sets Dicey in position for a superplex

He: Marshall looking to take this up a notch here

Ha: Dicey fighting it though

The crowd cheer as Dicey delivers several punnches to the gut of Murdoch forcing him to release Reilly. As he does Dicey rocks him with a headbutt and Murdoch sways backwards, Reilly goes on the offense and delivers several more headbutts

Ha: MURDOCH IS DOWN!!

Dicey climbs to his feet on the top rope and begins to stalk Murdoch

Ha: CROSSBODY FROM DICEY, USUALLY NOT ONE TO TAKE THESE RISKS BUT HE HAS TO IN ORDER TO KEEP HIS CAREER GOING SURELY

Dicey gets straight back to his feet and barks at Murdoch to do the same. As he does he knocks him down with a clothesline, Murdoch jumps up again and straight in to another clothesline and then gets up a third time and walks in to an inverted atomic drop and then connects with a running big boot and takes Murdoch down for the pin

Ha: Murdoch gets his shoulder off the mat and Dicey quickly lifts him up off the mat. He kicks him in the mid section before planting him back down with a scoop slam and then climbs to the second rope and jumps off driving his elbow through the sternum of Murdoch

Murdoch kicks out again and Dicey quickly gets up. He waits patiently as Murdoch crawls across to the corner of the ring and pulls himself up to his feet

Ha: Dicey incoming

He runs at Murdoch squashing him in the corner of the ring

Ha: CRAIC....

He: MURDOCH QUICKLY ESCAPES THOUGH. VERY CLEVER FROM THE CHURCH OF HERO MEMBER

The crowd are unhappy as Murdoch manages to wriggle free and then quickly exits teh ring. Dicey goes in pursuit and chases Murdoch around teh ring. The latter slides back inside and then attacks Dicey as he tries to enter violently stomping on the back of teh head and then reaches down and delivers several punches to the side of the head

Ha: this is a sickening assault by Murdoch. Cowardice

He: You call it cowardice, I call it genius

Murdoch only halts his assault at the request of teh official and then lifts Dicey up. He whips him against the ropes and then knocks him down with a dropkick and quickly hooks teh leg for the pin

Dicey kicks out and Murdoch goes straight in to a headlock on his grounded opponent.

He: Dicey nowhere to go here

Dicey begins to fade as Murdoch applies more and more pressure as teh official looks for the submission. He raises the arm of Dicey in the air and drops to the mat straight away. He lifts it again and it drops for a second time

He: I think we're on teh brink of seeing Dicey Reilly for the last time in a 6CW ring

The official raises the arm of Dicey in the air for a third time

He: DICEY IS DONE

Ha: NOT SO QUICK!!!

The arms of Dicey drops but shoots straight back in the air before hitting the mat. The crowd cheer him on as he slowly starts to make his way up to his feet. He elbows Murdoch in the gut as he forces his way out of teh headlock, Dicey bounces against the ropes

He: ROUND HOUSE BY MURDOCH, HE ALMOST TOOK REILLY'S HEAD OFF

Ha: Shoulder up...just. that was the closest Murdoch has come thus far

Murdoch gets to his feet and and exits teh ring, he pushes the time keeper at ringside and grabs the chair that he was sat on. He slides back in teh ring and waits as Reilly gets to his feet

Ha: you can't do this Marshall, you'll get disqualified

He arches the chair back as Dicey gets to his feet and the chair is ripped from his grasp by the official

Ha: OH YOU CHEATING SCUM BAG

Ha: He's brilliant, I think he knew exactly what he was doing

The boos are deafening as the official removes the chair from the ring and with his back turned Murdoch hits Reilly with a low blow

He: LIGHTS OUT!!!!! DICEY IS NO MORE

Ha: HE KICKED OUT! MURDOCH CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!

Murdoch stares a hole through the referee who is signalling for the two count. He reaches down and grabs Dicey up. He whips him in to the corner of the ring and then hits a running knee causing Dicey to stumble out of the corner

He: LIGHTS OUT AGAIN

Ha: Not so fast...DICEY CATCHES HIM AND DUMPS HIM TO THE OUTSIDE OF THE RING

Murdoch falls awkwardly to teh outside and is slow to get up as Dicey bides his time. He bounces off teh ropes and then torpedoes through the secon and top rope taking Murdoch down. Dicey gets up and high fives some of teh fans in teh front row before grabbing Murdoch up and whipping him in to the steel steps.

Ha: Now just like that Dicey looks to be in control after taking a lot of pressure early on

Dicey rolls in and out of teh ring to halt the count of the official before rolling back some of teh protective mats exposing teh concrete underneath. He lifts Murdoch up and kicks him in the gut before setting him in position for a piledriver

Ha: No Dicey...you'll break his goddamn neck

Dicey attempts to lift Murdoch up but his opponent shifts his weight and sends Dicey flying through the air with a back body drop and teh Irishman narrowly misses the concrete. Both men are down on the outside as the official continuesto count them out

He: Come on ref, don't be silly now, nobody wants to see this end in a double count out

Murdoch is the quicker of teh two men to his feet and he rolls inside the ring and urges teh official to count quicker

He: Dicey isn't going to make this

Ha: JUST MAKES IT!

Murdoch looks deflated as Dicey dives inside the ring under the bottom rope as the official counts the 10. Murdoch reaches down to lift Dicey up

Ha: Jawbreaker from Reilly catches Murdoch off guard

The crowd are going wild for Dicey as he starts to put some offense together. he delivers a number of right hands backing Murdoch up in to the corner of the ring. Murdoch tries to cover up but is powerless to defend against Reilly's assault.

Reilly whips him into the opposite corner and then follows up with a running big boot and then he spins him out of teh corner and hangs him by his feet over the top rope

Ha: HANGING DDT

Ha: NOW IT'S DICEY'S TURN TO GO CLOSE, MURDOCH POWERING OUT AT THE LAST SECOND

Dicey doesn't waste time and he drags Murdoch up to his feet and kicks him in the stomach. Murdoch doubles over as Dicey moves behind him and rips him through the air into a pump handle powerslam

Murdoch kicks out again and Dicey still doesn't let it phase him as he exits teh ring to the apron and climbs to the top rope

Ha: Second time so far we've seen Dicey go up top, he's pulling out all the stops here

He: Well he has to

Ha: SHOULDER CHARGE

Murdoch quickly gets up but is knoced straight back down with another shoulder charge and then he gets up again and aims a clothesline which Dicey ducks underneath

Ha SIT OUT POWERBOMB

He: MURDOCH SHOULDER UP!

Dicey breathes heavily as he gets to his feet and waits for Murdoch to do the same

Ha: BLATANT CHEATING ONCE AGAIN

The crowd are unhappy as Murdoch gets a thumb to the eye and then he clotheslines Dicey to the outside of teh ring. Dicey blindly pulls himself up using the apron for support but is knocked back in to the crowd barrier by a baseball slide from Murdoch who exits teh ring after him. He drags him to his feet only to whip him back in to the crowd barrier

Dicey collapses up against the nbarrier holding his back in pain as Murdoch grabs him by teh head and repeatedly slams in back in to the barrier

Murdoch drags Dicey up and kicks him in teh gut

Ha: OUCH!

He: suplex on the exposed concrete, that had to hurt Dicey that

Murdoch picks Dicey up and slides him inside the ring and then climbs to the top rope. He barksfor Dicey to get to his feet and then as he does he leaps off teh top rope with an axe handle smash taking Dicey down.

Dicey gets his shoulder off the mat again as Murdoch looks increasingly frsutrated. He drags Dicey up to his feet and sends him flying through the air with a german release suplex before crawling across and hooking the leg again

Dicey gets the shoulder off the mat and Murdoch openly begins to choke Dicey out of frustration

Murdoch stops the choke at the request of teh official and then climbs to the second rope, Dicey slowly makes his way up to his feet

He: What a drop kick from Murdoch, he's took this up a notch in a neffort to get the W

Ha: ITS STILL NOT ENOUGH THOUGH! DICEY DOESN'T KNOW WHAT THE WORD QUIT MEANS

The crowd are urging Dicey on as he kicks out again. Murdoch gets in the face of the referee demanding a faster count before signalling for the end. He begins to stalk Dicey

He: MARSHALL LAW

Ha: Dicey telegraphed it.........CRAICDOWN!!! DICEY CAN WIN IT HERE

He: but he's in no position to make th epinfall

Both men are down in the centre of teh ring. Dicey slowly shows signs of life as he turns over and drapes an arm over the chest of Murdoch

He: KICKED OUT! I THOUGHT THAT WAS IT

Ha: I think Dicey did too

Dicey holds his head in his hands and pleads for a three count but the official signals for the two. Dicey Struggles to his feet as Marshall pulls himself up using teh ropes for support. He aims a a right hand at Dicey who ducks underneath and locks in the full nelson before ripping him up through the air and slamming him down to the mat. Murdoch is in a seated position on the canvas as Dicey runs against teh ropes and then hits a running boot to the side of Murdoch's head

Ha: I THINK MURDOCH COULD BE OUT HERE

He: SHOULDER UP!!!

Dicey quickly gets to his feet and positions himslef behind Murdoch

Ha: Russi.....

He: Murdoch elbows free

Ha: BUT WHAT A DDT THAT WAS. DICEY GOT ALL OF THAT ONE

Ha: He's got him

He: NO! REFEREE SIGNALS TWO

Ha: This is insane. Both men come so close thus far

Dicey breathes heavily as he gets to his feet. He drags Marshall up and kicks him in the gut and connects with a snap suplex

Ha: Dicey rolling through

Dicey floats over and drags Murdoch up into a second suplex and then a third time into a hanging brainbuster

Ha: MURDOCH KICKING OUT AGAIN! DICEY WONDERING WHAT HE HAS TO DO

He: Hero would have been proud

Dicey looks up to the heavens and exhales. He gets up and stalks Murdoch

Ha: Dicey probably looking for the second Craicdown here, he hits this then his career is safe......FOR CRYING OUT LOUD

The crowd boo as Muroch pretends to stumble getting to his feet and pushes the official in to Dicey and the two crack heads. Dicey stumbles back to his feet

Murdoch connects with the trouble in paradise sending Dicey back down and Murdoch exits the ring. He grabs the steel chair from earlier and slides back in as Dicey is getting back to his feet

CRACK

Claret instantly begins to spill out of teh top of Dicey's head after the vicious chair shot. Murdoch beckons another official who comes running down as Murdoch hooks the leg

He: Come on ref, get a move on

Ha: HE KICKED OUT! DICEY KICKED OUT

Murdoch is in shock as he looks at Dicey. He hooks the leg again

Dicey kicks out again as Murdoch goes for another pin

Dicey kicks out a third time as Murdoch hits the mat in anger and then begins to argue with teh official

He: LIGHTS OUT TO THE OFFICIAL! MURDOCH HAS SNAPPED

Murdoch grabs the steel chair again and waits as Dicey gets to his feet

CRACK

The steel chair wraps around the skull of Dicey for a second time as he crumbles to the mat

CRACK CRACK CRACK

Ha: This is uncalled for from Murdoch here

Murdoch continues attacking Dicey with teh chair until it begins to fall apart and then he grabs teh original official from ringside and slides him back inside in teh ring under the bottom rope before making the cover as the official starts to come around

Ha: please...not like this

He: HOW?

Ha: THIS IS WHAT BEING A 6CW SUPERSTAR MEANS TO DICEY REILLY

The crowd are going wild as Dicey kicks out with teh officials hand coming down for 3. Murdoch continues to throw a tantrum in the centre of the ring before grabbing Dicey and dragging him up to his feet

He: LIGHTS OUT

Ha: FOLLOWED BY A LIONSAULT!!!

He: Dicey is done

He: I don't understand, no human can take this punishment

Murdoch gets up and kicks the bottom rope in anger before shouting at Dicey to get to his feet

He: Whats Murdoch got in mind here? STUN....

Ha: DICEY BLOCKS IT......IMPALER DDT

He: Correct me if I'm wrong but was that not an attempt at an Encore, otherwise known as Hero's finisher?

Ha: You know, I think you may be right. Murdoch is deperate to put Dicey away here

Both men are down in the middle of the ring, they begin to crawl to opposite corners and pull themselves up before meeting in teh centre. Murdoch plants a big right hand to the side of Dicey's head who responds in kind with a right of his own. They begin to trade punches but the earlier beat down takes its toll on Dicey as Murdoch gets the upper hand, he whips Dicey against the ropes

Ha: DICEY CATCHES HIM IN TO A POWERBOMB!! INSANE COUNTER

Dicey stalks Murdoch who slowly gets to his feet

Ha: CRAIC....

He: Not so fast Murdoh is free is he looking for Hero's finisher again

Ha: ENCORE!!!

Ha: DICEY WINS! HE USES HERO'S STUNNER TO PUT MURDOCH AWAY

He: The man isn't human. How did he take all that pain?

Ha: Thats what being part of this great company means to Dicey. That's what being the greatest 6CW superstar we'll ever see is. Heart, courage, pride. LEGEND!!!

Dicey exits teh ring and celebrates with the fans at ringside as Murdoch comes to in teh ring realising what has happened

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sun 18 Dec 2016, 11:35 pm

*Engel Harlequin stands alongside Christy James. Christy is shifty, nervous, and her eyes dart as she talks to Engel

CJ: Engel, big match, big pressure, agree?

*Engel doesn’t answer, but instead places his hand beneath Christy’s chin and lifts her head to look at him

EH: Don’t fret, Christy. Gazzy is a competitor and a smart man.

*She looks uncomfortable, but her hopelessness means she does not break from him. Engel smiles

EH: I have seen madness in the eyes of many men and women; Gazzy is not mad, he has not lost sight of reality. He feels a need to prove himself, not a need to kill himself.

*As the pair stare at each other, her eyes finally soften and she smiles

CJ: Thank you, Engel. Truly

EH: My pleasure. For me, I understand him and I am inspired by him. His journey to redeem himself on this grand stage is much like what I intend to do tonight. For me, Season’s Beatings is a night where I finally come in from the cold, isolated world I have been imprisoned in for many years. I step out into the arena tonight not as a challenger, but as a man finally seeing light where darkness has always closed itself around me.

*Engel looks to the camera

EH: 6CW…it is time

*He smiles once more, nods to Christy and walks away

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 19 Dec 2016, 1:20 am

HA: Welcome back to Season's Beatings, what a show it has been this evening so far but it's only going to get better.

HE: You're right Harold, starting with this next match, this for many fans is a dream match, a match for the ages.

HA: Two icons of professional wrestling, two icons of 6CW, going head to head to prove who the better man is, to prove who is the real figurehead of this company, who best represents 6CW.

HE: This match undoubtedly stemmed from the shock loss of Team 6CW at Beachfront Brawl. The defeat clearly hit both of these competitors hard, neither wanting to be the man who got the blame for the defeat.

HA: The differences couldn't be settled, it was a clash of egos that was bound to come to a head eventually and that moment is tonight.

HE: And I can't wait to see it explode Harold!

"Limelight" blares out through the speakers and the crowd cheer loudly as Gazzy D marches out onto the stage, he takes in the wild cheering of the crowd with a grin on his face. Gazzy builds into a sprint as he makes his way down the ramp, sliding in under the bottom rope.

HA: The War Games match at Beachfront Brawl was Gazzy's first in a year and what a showing he put on as he tried to lead the company he loves to victory.

HE: But he didn't Harold, and that's the point. And even more pointedly, we didn't need a leader. We had a leader in JJ Johnson and Gazzy simply got in the way. That is where this clash emerged, through Gazzy wanting the limelight, as his entrance song suggests.

"Ante Up" rips across the arena and JJ Johnson steps through the curtain. There is certainly a mixed reaction for Johnson as he bounces up and down on the spot for a few moments. JJ then walks down the ramp coolly, his glare never leaving that of Gazzy D's. JJ steps into the ring.

HA: It's obviously which flag the crowd have nailed their colours too.

HE: I can't believe after all that JJ has done for this company they would disrespect him like that. It's disgusting.

Johnson and Gazzy D stand in opposite corners, staring each other out as the ref stands in between them.

HA: I don't think anyone quite understands how big this match is in 6CW's history, this is icon vs icon. Legend vs Legend.

HE: It's Batman vs Superman, Captain America vs Ironman, The immovable object vs the irresistible force.

HA: My god I can't wait for this match, let's get it started!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The bell rings to kick the match off and there's no tentativeness in this contest, JJ Johnson and Gazzy D meet in the centre of the ring and immediately begin exchanging huge punches ala Sami Zayn and Kevin Owens. The pair brawl around the ring, pummelling their fists down into one another's head.

HE: Absolutely no love lost between this pair and they've started this match as I expect it to go on...by beating the living hell out of each other.

Johnson manages to force Gazzy D back into the corner, JJ then proceeds to boot away at the stomach of Gazzy, before then climbing to the 2nd rope and returning to the punches that he was laying into the head of Gazzy. The 6CW Fan favourite manages to block a punch, and then scurries underneath Johnson.

Gazzy D pulls Johnson down from the top rope, spinning him around and knocks his team-mate from Beachfront Brawl down to the canvas with a short-arm clothesline. JJ rolls up to his feet, Gazzy applies an armbar hold, he then scoops Johnson under the shoulder and hits a Northern Lights suplex, bridging over into the cover.

Ref: 1...................Kick out!

JJ powers the shoulder up. The pair rise to their feet, Gazzy hits a couple of right hands but then JJ gets a block in, he fires off a couple of punches of his own, hitting two lefts and following that with a big right hand that knocks Gazzy down to the canvas. Gazzy D stumbles up, JJ boots him in the stomach and then nails Gazzy with an Emerald Fusion. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...................2...........Kick out!

Johnson gets up to his feet, he looks down at Gazzy with a smirk and then starts laying into him with a series of stomps on the canvas. Gazzy D rolls towards the corner, and JJ continues with the stomps down into the head of his rival, breaking just before the 5 count and therefore receiving an early warning from the referee.

HA: We've seen a different side to Johnson ever seen this clash of personalities with Gazzy, he's become more relentless, more aggressive, less regard for the rules.

HE: He has a chip on his shoulder Harold, he feels as if he's been disrespected by Gazzy and his legion of fans despite everything he's done for this company, he's proving a point here.

Gazzy pulls himself up using the ropes, JJ runs in but Gazzy ducks between the ropes and then leans through, booting JJ in the head. He stumbles back, Gazzy climbs to the top rope and dives off, taking down JJ with a high-angled crossbody block. Cover.

Ref: 1....................2..............Kick out!

The duo roll up to their feet and Gazzy D throws JJ down to the mat with a deep arm drag takedown. JJ rolls up and is meet with a 2nd arm drag. Johnson gets to his feet and this time it is a hip toss from Gazzy D that takes him down to the canvas. JJ rolls up to his feet once more, Gazzy kicks him in the stomach and then drives Johnson head-first into the canvas with a legsweep DDT. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.....................2...............Kick out!

Johnson is dragged to his feet by Gazzy D, who then fires in a series of stiff knife-edge chops to the chest of his rival who falls back to the corner. Gazzy continues to reel off the chops into the chest of JJ, the sound reverberating around the arena as the crowd cheer and chant Gazzy's name. He takes a steps back to the corner before sprinting and nailing a shining wizard on JJ.

Gazzy then grabs the head of JJ, running forward out of the corner and connecting with a bulldog. Johnson sits up, Gazzy hits a bakatare sliding kick. He hooks the leg.

HA: Gazzy D looking to use high flying prowess and speed across the ground to avoid Johnson's power game, smart tactics from the veteran as you'd expect.

Ref: 1..................2.............Kick out!

JJ kicks out. Gazzy D drags him to his feet and then goes for a snap suplex. Johnson blocks the moves, Gazzy again goes for the suplex but once again JJ blocks, he then counters with a snap suplex of his own. Gazzy rolls up to his feet unsteadily and runs into the path of JJ, who scoops him onto his shoulders and from the Fireman's Carry position proceeds to plant Gazzy D into the canvas with a spinning side slam. He covers.

HE: I can't believe that Gazzy just tried to out-muscle JJ Johnson. He's created an opening for his rival and quite frankly, Johnson is too good not to exploit it.

Ref: 1.....................2..............Kick out!

Gazzy kicks out, JJ Johnson lifts Gazzy onto his feet and then whips hard across the ring and into the ropes. On the rebound JJ nails Gazzy D with a snap powerslam! Gazzy staggers up to his feet and JJ hits an emerald fusion on his rial!

Johnson doesn’t make the cover, instead choosing to exact some revenge on Gazzy by continually stomping away on him until the referee steps in. JJ stands over GD before bouncing off the ropes, he stops and gives the ASC salute before dropping a leg drop down across the throat of Gazzy. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...............2.....Kick out!

JJ locks in an armbar hold, he then proceeds to stomp down into the head of Gazzy once again. Gazzy D gets up to his feet, he throws a clothesline with the arm not locked in the submission but Johnson easily ducks it. He then drills Gazzy with a jawbreaker before launching him out across the ring with a belly to belly supex. He drags Gazzy to the middle of the ring and covers.

Ref: 1.................2............Kick out!

Johnson applies a sleeper hold and then mockingly slaps Gazzy D around the back of the head a few times as the crowd descend into boos. JJ lifts Gazzy to his feet and then throws him straight back down into the canvas with an inverted suplex. Gazzy rolls to his feet and JJ flattens him with a big boot to the skull. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1....................2................Kick out!

JJ locks in a full nelson hold, he then proceeds to crash a series of big knees into the back. Johnson then hauls Gazzy D up to his feet and throws him backwards with a Dragon Suplex. Gazzy staggers up to his feet, JJ sprints in and knocks him down with a flying lariat. Johnson covers.

Ref: 1..................2................Kick out!

Gazzy again forces the shoulder up. JJ drags him to his feet and then throws Gazzy into the ropes, on the rebound he goes for a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker but the 6CW Hall Of Famer counters with a headscissors takedown that sends JJ Johnson flying down to the outside.

HA: Tremendous counter from Gazzy D!

The crowd cheer as Gazzy then kips up to his feet, he sees JJ Johnson down on the outside and then nods to the crowd, who cheer even louder as Gazzy runs the ropes...

HE: SUICIDE DIVE!

HA: Gazzy D takes out JJ Johnson!

Gazzy D picks up JJ Johnson, he then proceeds to drive his head down into the announce table repeatedly. Gazzy slides JJ in under the bottom rope, he leaps onto the apron and then immediately springboards onto the top rope and off, connecting with a leg drop down across the throat of JJ. Gazzy hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...................2..............Kick out!

JJ Johnson gets the shoulder up, Gazzy D looks to exact some revenge from the earlier attacks from JJ by stomping away on the head of his rival. He then drags up Johnson and reels off a succession of European Uppercuts into the chin. JJ falls into the ropes, Gazzy D whips him out across the ring and on the rebound he connects with a leaping back elbow smash.

Johnson rolls up to his feet, Gazzy D quickly hits an edge-o-matic on JJ, driving his neck into the canvas. Gazzy D hooks th eleg.

Ref: 1...................2................Kick out!

Gazzy D drags up Johnson in an arm drag hold, he fires in a couple of vicious elbows to the side of the head and then throws JJ into the corner. Gazzy sprints in and connects with a big splash. Gazzy then climbs to the top rope, where he proceeds to drive big punches down into the head of his rival, the fans counting along till 10.

Johnson slumps forward out of the corner, Gazzy steadies himself on the top rope before diving off and connecting with a moonsault on JJ. Gazzy goes straight into the pin attempt.

Ref: 1....................2..................Kick out!

JJ forces the shoulder up. Gazzy drags JJ Johnson up to his feet, he goes for an Irish whip but JJ uses his size advantage to send Gazzy hurtling into the ropes. He uses the momentum to springboard back off the ropes and take down Johnson with a springboard dropkick.

Johnson rolls up to his feet, Gazzy D knees him in the stomach and then bounces off the ropes, connecting with a picture-perfect corkscrew neckbreaker. He covers.

Ref: 1...................2..................Kick out!

Gazzy D allows JJ to his feet, he goes for an Irish whip but once again the momentum is reversed. Gazzy has it scouted, he attempts a hurracanrana but JJ blocks it...

HA: POWERBOMB!

HE: DOUBLE POWERBOMB!

HA: That is incredible power from JJ Johnson!

Ref: 1...................2.................Kick out!

JJ gets to his feet slowly, looking to recoup some energy after a long spell of offence from Gazzy D. JJ stomps away on the right knee of Gazzy, he drags him to his feet and then drops Gazzy with a big kneebreaker. The 6CW legend stumbles around the ring and walks straight into a spinebuster. JJ Johnson hooks the leg.

Ref: 1....................2..................Kick out!

Gazzy D forces the shoulder up. JJ Johnson drags him to his feet in an armbar hold, Gazzy is dropped with a short-arm lariat. Gazzy rolls back up to his feet, Johnson boots him in the stomach. He then runs the ropes...

HA: SCISSORS KICK!

Ref: 1..................2.................Kick out!

JJ Johnson hauls Gazzy D to his feet, he throws him into the ropes and on the rebound, he scoops Gazzy onto his shoulders and then connects with a Samoan Drop on the rebound. JJ goes to the top rope...

HE: Johnson going high risk...

HA: High Reward!

HE: Mount Rushmore connects!

Ref: 1.......................2.......................Kick out!

HA: Kick out from Gazzy!

JJ drags up Gazzy, he slings him over his shoulders into position for the VIP Experience but Gazzy manages to drop down the back. JJ turns around...

HE: SUPERKICK BY GAZZY D!

Ref: 1......................2...................Kick out!

Johnson manages to get the shoulder up, Gazzy D slowly gets up to his feet and looks to take the attack to JJ, driving a series of knees down into the face. Gazzy D lifts up JJ and again goes for the Irish whip, once again the momentum is reversed.

However on this occassion, Gazzy reads this eventuality and leaps into the air, taking down JJ with a spear. He then proceeds to pummel down on the head of JJ, only rolling away when the referee threatens the disqualification. JJ sits up and Gazzy rocks him with another superkick. Cover.

Ref: 1...................2..............Kick out!

Gazzy lifts up JJ, firing in more knife-edge chops to the chest, forcing Johnson back towards the corner. Gazzy then runs in, hitting a huge dropkick on JJ, akin to the move Jack Gallagher uses. Johnson stumbles forward, Gazzy D springboards in off the apron and hits a glancing knee to the side of the head. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1....................2................Kick out!

Johnson forces the shoulder up, Gazzy D then stands over JJ, waiting for him to rise. He goes for a kick to the stomach, JJ blocks it. Gazzy quickly takes Johnson down with an enzaguri kick. Gazzy goes to the top rope, he steadies himself...

HA: STARSHIP PAIN!

HE: GAZZY NAILED IT!

Ref: 1.......................2.......................Kick out!

JJ gets the shoulder up. Gazzy D hauls him up to his feet, he sets up for Deep Impact but JJ suddenly scoops Gazzy up onto his shoulders and delivers an FU. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...................2..................Kick out!

Gazzy gets the shoulder up on this occassion. JJ hits him with a series of boxing combination, finally finishing off with the left jab, right hook, left uppercut and big right uppercut that send his opponent flying backwards into the ropes. JJ then launches Gazzy D into the ropes, and on the rebound he manages to connect with the tilt-a-whirl backbreaker on this occassion. Cover.

Ref: 1.......................2..................Kick out!

Gazzy gets the shoulder up. Johnson hauls him to his feet, booting Gazzy in the stomach. He slings the 6CW legend over his shoulder, setting up for the VIP Experience...

HE: Gazzy has it scouted once again!

HA: Roll up!

Ref: 1.........................2......................Kick out!

HE: Close call for Johnson!

The pair roll up simultaneously, JJ ducks under a Gazzy punch...

HA: ACCESS ALL AREAS!

HE: THE STUNNER OUT OF NOWHERE!

Ref: 1.........................2..............................Kick out!

Gazzy gets the shoulder up and JJ beats the canvas in frustration. Johnson drags Gazzy towards the corner, he lifts him up to the top rope and then climbs up there himself. JJ starts pummeling away at Gazzy D with a series of big punches.

Gazzy manages to block a punch, he then fights back with shots of his own. He then drives JJ's head down into the top turnbuckle. He falls down to the 2nd rope, Gazzy springs over the top...

HA: SUNSET FLIP POWERBOMB!

Ref: 1......................2.....................Kick out!

Johnson powers the shoulder up just in time. Gazzy D locks in a full nelson hold, but JJ manages to elbow his way out. He spins around, Gazzy runs at him but is stopped dead in his tracks with a boot to the gut...

HA: DEEP IMPACT!

HE: JOHNSON WITH GAZZY'S OWN FINISHER!

Ref: 1........................2....................Kick out!

HE: You can tell how desperately both of these men want this!

JJ drags Gazzy to his feet, he slings him over his shoulders...

HA: Third time the charm on the VIP Experience?!

HE: Gazzy escapes!

HA: JOHNSON JUST TAKEN DOWN-TOWN!

Ref: 1.........................2...........................Kick out!

Gazzy gets to his feet, he brings up JJ...

HA: What is Gazzy thinking here?!

HE: No way!

HA: VIP EXPERIENCE!

HE: GAZZY JUST HIT JOHNSON WITH HIS OWN FINISHER!

HA: UNBELIEVABLE!

Ref: 1...........................2..............................Kick out!

This time it is Gazzy D who is left exasperated, he can't believe that Johnson kicked out. Gazzy hauls up Johnson, he sets up for the deep impact but JJ manages to push him back. Gazzy runs in at Johnson, firing off huge punches, JJ returns with punches of his own.

HA: A return to the start of the match!

JJ manages to get a block into one of Gazzy's punches, he then drives a knee up into the stomach...

HE: Gazzy onto the shoulders...

HA: HE HITS IT! FINALLY HE HITS IT!

HE: THE VIP EXPERIENCE!

Ref: 1...........................................2......................................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

HA: And it's over!

HE: INCREDIBLE MATCH!

HA: These two have just been on one of the all time great matches here in 6CW, two legends of this company beating the living hell out of each other.

HE: No title belts or anything like that on the line, simply wanting to prove who the better man was. Who the most important man in 6CW was.

HA: They threw everything at each other. Their finishing moves, their opponents finishing moves, moves we haven't seen from them in years.

HE: In the end, it was JJ Johnson who was the better man. It was Johnson who finally delivered the VIP Experience to end the brave fight of Gazzy D.

HA: Gazzy was clearly still suffering from the attacks of Johnson in recent weeks, but that is what makes this man so popular. He not only resisted Johnson's offence with his injuries but he risked injuring himself further with his choice of moves. He is willing to do anything for this company.

HE: He might be popular Harold but tonight...he is the loser, it is JJ Johnson who walks away with the pride, who walks away with the vindication, Johnson has been proven right this evening.

Last edited by Mat on Mon 19 Dec 2016, 1:24 am; edited 1 time in total

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 19 Dec 2016, 1:21 am

*Cassius sits backstage in the dressing room, watching JJ and laughing to himself

CZ: You’ll end up in my shadow again, Mr Johnson.

*His thoughts are interrupted by Tim Allen walking in with a crew

CZ: Not a pleasure, but quite understandable…I am the main event after all

TA: We have a duty to talk to both challenger and champion, if possible

CZ: And you chose the man who will go from one to the other this evening.

TA: You are in for a fight, Cassius. I may just be an interviewer, but as such I watch a lot of wrestling and have seen a lot of champions. You won’t win this just by being here. This will take your every last bit of talent

*Zhi looks up at Allen, then stands to impose himself upon him. His presence, his anger, it does enough to scare Allen into taking steps back

CZ: It is that presence, that which made you stumble away, it is that that has already won me my title. 6CW is buckling beneath the pressure I put upon it, and whilst many of you think this is the last act of my dominance, but this is the beginning. I am still in phase one.

Oh you will see what comes after I DECIMATE the little fly boy with the American dream in his head. Total Nonstop Domination. Allen…

*Allen nods

TA: Say goodbye to the past. Say goodbye to that which you hold dear. Say goodbye to 6CW. Cassius Zhi steps onto the throne tonight

*He grabs Allen by the throat and throws him out of the room, the cameras following, panning back up to see the door slam right in their faces.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 19 Dec 2016, 1:39 am

HA: Ladies and Gentleman, welcome back to Season's Beatings, where to be frank there has not been a lot of festive good will knocking around.

HE: And I certainly can't see that changing in this next match, particularly when you consider what is at stake in this next contest, which is the first of our two Main Events scheduled for this evening!

HA: Liam Wood and Engel Harlequin thought at one point they were competing for the right to be the N01 contender for the EWF Title but after Thunder failed to turn up for the show, he was stripped of the title and that match became a dress rehearsal for this evening.

HE: While that was simply a conventional one on one contest, there is an added dimension to this match, with a steel cage to contain these two as they fight it out to become the new EWF World Champion.

HA: It's a real clash of styles, Wood is one of the most technically gifted wrestlers this company has seen, you name a move and he can probably perform it. But I'm not sure how relevant that is against a guy like Engel.

HE: He's become more focused, more single-minded recently, less distracted. But his offence remains unorthodox, unpredictable. Half the time it appears Engel isn't sure what he's going to do next, what chance does his opponent have?

HA: And adding in the surroundings of the steel cage, with the extreme background of Engel, you have to wonder if things are playing into the hands of the former leader of the Circus.

*The crowd are already cheering loudly as the cage is finally fixed into position, the camera pans to Mike Bird in the time-keepers area, with the EWF World Championship laid out in front of him.

Mike Bird: Ladies and Gentleman...the following contest is scheduled for ONE FALL and is for the VACANT EWF WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP!

Introducing the first competitor...weighing in at 280lbs...ENGELLLLLL!

The arena is plunged into darkness as "Time is Running Out" kicks in through the speakers, a single spotlight shines on the stage as Engel emerges from the backstage area, the spotlight follows the exaggerated movements of Engel as he makes his way down to the ring. Engel stops at the bottom of the steel steps, he grabs a hold of the cage door and smirks as he runs his fingers through the steel. He finally steps into the ring and walks around, waiting for the arrival of Liam Wood.

HA: Many fans thought that this opportunity would always miss Engel by, no-one expected that he'd get chance to break through the glass ceiling. Nobody thought Engel was capable of performing to that level consistently.

HE: That has changed now. Engel has shown he can match it with the very best this company has to offer, week in and week out. He's managed to focus all of his attention on one goal, which is that world title.

HA: Engel feels like that title will offer him the validation and credibility that has always escaped him here in 6CW, he's always been considered a threat but was seen by many as a circus act.

And the second challenger...hailing from Hereford, England and weighing in at 235lbs...LIIAAAM WOOODDDDD!

The lights go out as Revival Mode by Every Time I Die blasts from the speakers, suddenly a single spotlight appears on the stage revealing Liam Wood stood there wearing his World Eater biker style cut. Wood remains under the atmospheric blue light continuing to stand on the stage soaking in the boos of the fans. Wood then swaggers to the ring as the spotlight follows his every footstep, Wood ignores the fans but clearly enjoys their need to get his attention. Wood reaches the ring, he stops at the stairs and doesn't enter the cage immediately. Instead he walks around the cage looking at the surroundings before stopping at the Timekeepers area. He picks up the EWF Title and smiles, he places the belt over his shoulders and adjusts it, before passing it back to the timekeeper and heading into the cage.

HA: Would you just look at the sheer arrogance of Liam Wood, trying the EWF Title on for size before he has even won this match. So disrespectful.

HE: It's just mind games Harold, don't get so worked up about it. He's attempting to psyche out Engel, he's trying to play on the vulnerable side that we know always bubbles underneath his opponent.

HA: That may go one of two ways though Henry, you certainly don't want to be angering Engel, particularly in this environment.

HE: I think Wood would back himself against anyone in this company, whether they're pissed off or not.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The bell rings to kick the match off, Engel and Liam Wood circle the ring, looking at each other intensely. Both men feign moves towards the cage, but simply grabbing hold of the cage rather than looking to scale it.

HA: There is of course three ways to win this match. The standard pin or submission, but there is also the option of escaping the cage, either through the door of the cage or by scaling the side of the cage to escape.

Wood and Engel eventually lock-up, Engel pushes Wood down to the canvas. He gets to his feet, looking shocked by the power of his opponent. Wood runs at Engel, who stops him in his tracks with a vicious knee to the stomach. He then lifts the former world champion into the air and drops him down to the canvas with a front suplex. Engel makes the cover.

Ref: 1...............2........Kick out!

Engel rolls up to his feet, he attacks Liam Wood with a series of knee drops down to the face. He hauls Wood to his feet, launching him towards the walls of the steel cage. Wood shows tremendous athleticism in leaping onto the ropes and grabbing the cage.

He quickly looks to make his escape but Engel sprints over and pulls Wood's legs from underneath him, causing Wood to crotch himself on the top rope. Harlequin then scoops Wood onto his shoulders in an electric chair position. He then walks forward from the ropes, before dropping Wood down into a wheelbarrow facebuster. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.................2............Kick out!

HA: Strong start from Engel Harlequin, he spotted Wood trying to make his escape and stopped that, and has dominated the actual wrestling surprisingly.

HE: It's early doors yet though Harold, there is plenty of time left in this contest.

Engel goes back on the attack, lifting up Wood and firing off a succession of punches and kicks to the body and head of Liam Wood, who falls back towards the corner. Harlequin unloads with another flurry of strikes, he then drags Wood back from the corner before flinging him viciously into the cage wall above the top turnbuckle.

Wood is dragged back down by Engel, who rests him against the turnbuckles once more. Engel then runs in, nailing a huge stinger splash on the former world champion. He falls forward and Engel hits a spinning wheel kick. Cover.

Ref: 1..................2.............Kick out!

Liam Wood forces the shoulder up. Engel drags him up to a vertical base, where he fires in a couple more stiff strikes to the body. Engel slings Wood over his shoulders, running towards the cage but Wood manages to drop down the back. Engel stops his momentum but is soon sent hurtling into the stage by an on-rushing Liam Wood who hits a dropkick.

Engel staggers backwards after his head rebounds off the steel and Wood plants him into the canvas with a powerslam. Cover.

Ref: 1................2............Kick out!

Liam Wood slowly gets to his feet, looking to recoup some energy. Engel is soon up, then hits a couple of firm European Uppercuts to the chin. Wood strongly Irish whips Engel to the corner. He rebounds off the turnbuckle into the on-rushing Wood who delivers a discus lariat, knocking Engel down to the canvas. Wood quickly goes up to the top rope, Engel stirs and Wood knocks him back down immediately with a double axe handle.

Engel again gets to his feet, Wood attempts a Double Arm DDT and it connects, driving Engel face first into the mat. Cover.

Ref: 1................2...............Kick out!

HA: We haven't seen either man make much use of the cage so far, either as a weapon or an escape route.

HE: I think that's the ego of both these men coming into play. They want to win this world title by proving that they are best, by beating down and humiliating their opponent.

Liam Wood applies a grounded double underhook lock on Engel, dropping some knees down into the back of his head. Slowly he brings Engel up to his feet and then throws him across the ring with a double underhook suplex. Engel rolls up to his feet, throwing a wild clothesline that Wood ducks underneath...

HA: Pele kick...

HE: And then the superkick! Let the party start!

Ref: 1..................2..............Kick out!

Wood gets to his feet, he stomps down on the head of Engel a couple of times before allowing him to his feet. The man who formerly held the title drags Engel by the waist towards the cage, he then flings Engel into the side of the cage with a big belly to belly suplex.

Engel writhes in pain, Liam Wood hauls him to his feet and then nails a chokeslam backbreaker on his rival for the title belt. Cover.

Ref: 1.................2..............Kick out!

Liam Wood decides now is his chance and he makes his way towards the side of the cage, he begins to scale his way towards the top before Engel gets to his feet. Harlequin is quickly over, he climbs up the ropes and grabs Wood by the waist, throwing him down to the mat.

Wood manages to land on his feet, Engel turns on the top rope and dives off but Wood leaps into the air and flattens Engel with a huge spear. Liam Wood goes for the cover.

HE: Wood has an answer for everything at the moment. Can't win by escaping, so he's going to beat the hell out of Engel some more instead!

Ref: 1.....................2.................Kick out!

There's another kick out from Engel. Wood drags him to his feet and hits a powerful Irish whip on Engel, sending him firmly back-first into the turnbuckles. Wood sprints in, connecting with a Yakuza kick on Engel. He stumbles forward out of the corner and Engel walks straight into another boot to the head from Wood, he covers again.

Ref: 1......................2..................Kick out!

Liam Wood drags Engel to his feet, he lifts him onto his shoulders, setting up for a powerbomb. Instead of looking to plant Engel into the canvas, he goes for the wall of the cage. Engel manages to counter, hitting a hurracanrana to send Wood flying.

Engel gets to his feet, Liam Wood sprints in at him but Engel has a counter prepared, planting Wood into the cage with a flapjack. Wood stumbles back, and Engel grabs him by the head and then throws Wood back into the cage. He falls backwards and Engel drives him down into the mat with a reverse DDT. Cover.

Ref: 1................2.............Kick out!

Harlequin goes on the attack, he clambers onto Wood and then piles huge punches into the head of his rival who is unable to shield himself too effectively. Engel eventually rolls away, choosing when to break as there are no DQ's. Wood is dragged to his feet by Engel, who slings him over his shoulders.

This time the running snake eyes into the cage connects. Wood stumbles back and again Engel throws Wood into the cage, this time he rests Wood's head against the wall of the cage before sprinting in and nailing a big running knee on the former champion. Wood slumps down and Engel makes the cover.

HA: It appears as if Engel has decided that his best opportunity to win this match is to use the surroundings to his advantage, really looking to use the cage wall to grind down Wood.

Ref: 1.................2...............Kick out!

Engel boots away on the head of Liam Wood for a few moments, he then looks to make his way to the door to escape but out of desperation, Wood grabs the right leg of Engel, holding onto him for dear life. Engel is practically dragging Wood along the floor, but eventually Wood manages to pull Engel's legs from underneath him and he hits the canvas face first.

Wood then springs to his feet and leaps over Engel, looking to make his way to the exit. Harlequin is quickly up to his feet and he chopblocks Wood down to one knee. Engel then bounces off the ropes and crashes a glancing kick into the side of the head, Liam Wood slumps down and Engel covers.

Engel stands over Liam Wood, he waits for him to rise before booting him in the stomach. Engel sets up for the Aversion Therapy but Wood manages to block, he then counters with a Northern Lights suplex. Engel sits up and Wood cracks him in the back of the head with a superkick. Cover.

Ref: 1..................2...............Kick out!

Wood looks to attack the back of Engel, he hits a series of stomps and knees down into the spine of his rival. Wood drags up Engel by the waist, he strides towards the turnbuckles and then flings Harlequin into them with a double underhook suplex. He drags Engel away from the turnbuckles and covers.

HE: We all know how much the EWF Title means to Wood, he truly believes that he is that title, that no-one else should hold it apart from him. And I can't really argue with him.

HA: Don't be so ridiculous. You can't just claim a title, especially a world title, as yours and then complain that if someone else holds it that they aren't the true champion.

Liam Wood drags up Engel, kicking him in the stomach and then lifts him onto his shoulders. Wood strides forward, he then drives Harlequin into the cage with a powerbomb. Wood then puts Engel back onto his shoulders and walks around the ring, powerbombing Engel into another wall of the cage.

Engel is clutching at his back but Wood doesn't stop there, he repeats the powerbomb process on all four walls of the cage. Engel is sat on the ropes and Wood levels him with a superkick. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..................2..................Kick out!

Wood drags up Engel, he boots him in the stomach...

HA: MANSON DRIVER!

HE: That could be it! Liam Wood may just have reclaimed HIS title belt with that move.

Ref: 1..........................2........................Kick out!

Engel kicks out but Wood doesn't seem too worried, he gets to his feet and climbs up to the top rope. He stands waiting for Engel to rise, he dives off going for the Goomba Stomp...

HA: Engel avoids it!

HE: Wood going straight for the escape!

Liam Wood lands on his feet and uses the momentum to run towards the cage and scale the wall of the cage, Engel is over and climbs up alongside Wood. He cracks a couple of elbows into the back of The World Eater. Engel then proceeds to drive the head of Wood into the cage continually.

Harlequin slides along the cage a little more so he is stood closer to Wood, he then throws him down with a belly to back suplex. Engel doesn't choose to continue climbing up, he instead walks along the ropes to the corner. Harlequin steadies himself before diving off and connecting with a corkscrew plancha on Wood. Cover.

Ref: 1...................2.................Kick out!

Engel hauls Liam Wood to his feet, he kicks his opponent in the stomach and Wood lurches forward. Engel then lifts Wood into the air in a crucifix position, walking towards the cage and then throwing him into it with a Razors Edge. Wood falls down to the mat and Engel covers.

Ref: 1......................2..................Kick out!

Engel stands waiting for Wood to rise, he then goes for a boot to the stomach. Wood grabs it but Engel levels him with an enzaguri kick to the head. Wood lurches forward...

HA: AVERSION THERAPY CONNECTS!

Ref: 1.........................2........................Kick out!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 19 Dec 2016, 1:40 am

Liam Wood manages to get the shoulder up. Engel drags him to his feet, he goes for an Irish whip into the cage but Wood reverses the momentum. Engel springboards back off the ropes, Wood catches him across the chest. He pops Engel up into the air...

HA: WORLD EATER!

HE: That could be it!

Ref: 1......................2..........................Kick out!

Engel forces the shoulder up just in time. Liam Wood gets to his feet and begins to pound down on Engel with a series of big punches to the face. Wood eventually rolls away, he lifts Engel to his feet and holds him in a powerbomb position.

Wood walks forward and then delivers a vicious lungblower. Engel writhes in pain, Liam Wood then chooses to go and apply his trademark viper lock. He has the hold synched in and Engel is stranded in the middle of the ring.

HA: Engel is stranded here!

Wood wrenches back on the hold and Engel is yelling out in pain. Wood is smirking at Engel's reaction, clearly thinking that he is just moments away from reclaiming his title belt. Engel tries crawling towards the ropes but is making very little progress.

HE: Great fight here from Engel, you've got to admire it!

Engel continues edging towards the ropes but Wood just drags him backwards. Harlequin then changes tact, looking to try and free himself from the full nelson grip that's applied. Engel wriggles and shuffles, finally managing to slide free from the hold.

Engel crawls towards the ropes, he pulls himself up and Wood runs in at him. Engel catches Wood...

HA: AVERSION THERAPY INTO THE CAGE!!

HE: NEW CHAMPION! NEW CHAMPION!

Ref: 1...........................2.................................Kick out!

Wood just about forces the shoulder up in time. Harlequin drags Wood to the ropes, he then pulls down the 2nd rope and ties the right wrist of Wood in between them.

HE: This is genius from Engel!

Harlequin goes to the wall and makes the slow climb up.

HA: Engel slowly but surely scaling the cage, he's getting closer to the top.

Wood is desperately trying to free himself from the ropes, pulling firmly at the ropes and trying to untangle it as Engel slowly gets ever closer to escaping. Engel just about reaches the top of the cage, he is about to swing one leg over when Wood finally frees himself.

HE: Look at the athleticism from Wood, look at the speed with which he is scaling that cage!

Wood reaches Engel quickly, he then starts pounding away on the back of his rival with clubbing punches. Wood gets to level footing with Engel, crashing punches into the back of the head. Engel can't fight him off as Wood continues to drive Engel's head into the cage.

Liam Wood then grabs Engel by the waist...

HA: OH MY GOD!

HE: GERMAN SUPLEX OFF THE CAGE!

HA: BOTH MEN FALLEN FROM THE CAGE TO THE MAT, BOTH LANDING ON THEIR HEADS!

HE: THIS IS A GAME-CHANGER! BOTH MEN DOWN, WHOEVER GETS UP FIRST WILL BE THE NEW CHAMPION!

HA: These two have put each other through the wars tonight, duking it out for that EWF Title and now it comes down to this.

HE: Whoever is first up after that last-ditch, desperation move from Liam Wood is going to be the new champion. Come on Liam! You can do it! This is your moment! Reclaim what you never deserved to lose in the first place.

HA: Engel was just moments away from becoming a first time world champion, can he find one last bit of adrenaline to carry him over the line?!

HE: I'd be surprised if he can even stand after that move...

HA: Wait there?! What the hell is this?!

HE: Paige Russell! What is she doing out here?!

HA: And look at who she has with her Henry!

HE: It's Man Mountain Mike! What is this idiot doing out here?!

HA: I have no idea, but they're making their way to the ring.

HE: What the hell has gone through the mind of these two?!

MMM marches down the ramp behind Paige Russell as the crowd boo loudly.

HA: He won his match, he got his contract, what the hell is MMM doing now? There is no need for him to be out here?!

HE: And now what is he doing?!

HA: Holy mother of god, look at that Henry!

HE: He's moving that wall of the cage!

HA: MMM is literally ripping one side of the steel cage off.

HE: This is one of the most incredible things I've ever seen.

Engel is beginning to stir in the ring as MMM pulls back with almighty force on one of the cage walls, Engel shuffles back against the ropes looking on in shock.

HA: Holy Poopie!

HE: He's done it! MMM has pulled down the wall of the steel cage!

HA: And now what?!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 19 Dec 2016, 1:40 am

Man Mountain Mike looks at Paige Russell, who nods. MMM climbs onto the ring apron and into the ring. Engel gets to his feet, he glares at the daunting figure of MMM. Engel marches forward and bravely fights with a series of punches but MMM soon blocks once and then drives a knee into the gut.

MMM grabs Engel, and then proceeds to throw him brutally into one of the remaining three walls repeatedly. MMM grabs Engel and throws him into another one of the walls. He then drags up Engel, launching him into the steel in the corner.

HE: MMM is absolutely decimating Engel here.

Harlequin stumbles to his feet, MMM grabs him by the throat with two hands and then double chokeslams Engel into the canvas. Engel lies motionless on the mat, Liam Wood is still out of it. MMM looks to Paige, she again nods. MMM picks up Wood over his shoulders and steps out of the ring where he removed the side of the cage...

HA: What is he doing?!

HE: I think he's just won Liam Wood the EWF World Title Harold.

HA: What?!

HE: He's just dropped him on the outside. Wood has escaped the cage, he's the champion!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The referee is talking to the time-keeper on the outside who is looking confused. He nods and passes the message to Mike Bird...

Mike Bird: Ladies and Gentleman...after escaping the cage...the winner of this match and NEEWWWWWW EWF HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLLDDDD....LIIIAAMMM WOOOODDDDDD!

HA: No way! No way in hell! This isn't right! Wood is not the champion! Neither man should be the champion!

HE: He escaped the cage Harold, that makes him the winner with Engel lay flat in the middle of the ring.

HA: He is only lay there because of the interference and brutal beatdown from that freak of nature Man Mountain Mike and his manager.

HE: This is great, Wood is champion once again...

HA: I'm not sure it's too great for Liam just yet Henry, MMM is lifting him up again...

MMM follows Paige Russell up the ramp, Wood rested over his shoulders as Russell carries the EWF Title. The lights suddenly turn off, a spotlight shines on the stage where a lone figure is stood head down...

HA: And now who's this?!

A second light switches on, it shows Paige Russell placing the title belt down and MMM laying Wood down in front of this figure. Suddenly the whole arena is once again plunged into darkness. The camera pans in the titantron as red lettering begins to drip down on the screen, one letter after the other...

P.....

L......

A.....

G.....

U.....

E.....

R.....

I.....

S....

E....

S....

HA: That can't mean what I think it does can it Henry?!

HE: Surely not, it's not, it can't be...

The lights in the arena return, the figure at the top of the ramp slowly lifts his head....

HA: IT IS!

HE: IT'S PLAGUE! EDWARD PLAGUE IS BACK!

HA: WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!

HE: HAS HE RECRUITED MMM?!

HA: AND WHAT DOES HE WANT WITH LIAM WOOD?! WHY HELP WOOD WIN THE WORLD TITLE?!

HE: My god tonight has been one strange evening brother.

Seasons Beatings goes to a break with Plague stood over Wood and the EWF Title.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 19 Dec 2016, 1:41 am

*Charlotte Grey stands backstage with Robin Reborn, and the crowd cheer loudly for their native champion. Grey goes to speak, but Reborn puts a finger to her lips

RR: You hear that, Charlotte? That’s hope. Not desperate, not anxious, just a hope that what is good for 6CW comes shining through tonight. We’ve just seen one desperate man steal a title, but 6CW don’t want any more of that s***.

CG: And you are what is best for 6CW?

*Reborn stops and stares at her with incredulity in his gaze

RR: Miss Grey, they want to see the best, the most intense, exciting, and as a great man once said, these millions (AND MILLIONS) want to see the most electrifying man in sports entertainment today! Robin Reborn brings them every last damn thing a wrestling fan wants to see. He’s got charisma, he’s got speed, he’s got fire and he’s got fury.

CG: But does he have enough to stop Cassius Zhi?

RR: They asked that and more about Joshua. They wondered if I could really take it from first bell to last in the Gateway to Glory. They questioned the dream of record-breaking tag team wrestling triumph when the Red Arrows beat everyone in their paths.

Questions are ALWAYS getting asked, girl. And I’ve never had to talk to answer them. I’ve put suckers down in the middle of the ring and left them to tell the world why afterwards. Come the end of tonight, the world’s gonna see it all, see the same thing, all over again

*He nods and walks away

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 19 Dec 2016, 1:42 am

Main Event Two
6CW Title
Robin Reborn (c) vs Cassius Zhi
Main Event
6CW World Heavyweight Championship
Robin Reborn © vs Cassius Zhi

Ding ding

Ring Announcer: Ladies and gentlemen the following contest is scheduled for one fall……..and it is for the 6CW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP!

*Crowd pop

HA: This is it folks…..the final match of 2016….

HE: And what a match this is going to be….the ramifications of this contest will shape the landscape of 6CW for 2017…

HA: The road travelled to reach this point has been one hell of a rollercoaster and now here we are…..Cassius Zhi was brought into this company to run havoc and that is exactly what he has done….he promised to destroy 6CW from within and so far he has delivered on that….

HE: And tonight he can put the final nail in the coffin…..if he captures the 6CW World Championship then how can he be stopped?

The lights in the arena dim and boos ring all around the Barclays Centre as "They Say" creeps through the sound system. A crimson mist begins to seep through the curtain, covering the ringside area in seconds, as a golden spotlight illuminates the stage.

Announcer: Introducing first…..the challenger……..from the Chinese Empire…….weighing in at 220 pounds…………Casssssiiiuuuusss Zhhhiiiiiiiii!

HA: The most dangerous man in professional wrestling…..Cassius Zhi's legacy began with the torment he spread throughout 6WF and now he has brought the same devilish, narcissistic approach to 6CW…..

HE: I'll never forget War Games and the way in which he ripped Dicey Reilly apart inside that structure…..this man has no remorse, no compassion…..he is a real life monster…

HA: Cassius Zhi has promised his reign of terror will be taken to the next level tonight….he wants to end 6CW and start his own era of dominance…..he believes dethroning Robin Reborn will complete the mission he set out on a few months ago….

Cassius stands on the stage and just surveys the partisan crowd. He sizes them up before slowly making his way down the ramp and towards the ring. He pauses in front of the fans, who hurl abuse at him, and smirks before pulling himself up onto the apron….

HA: The list of Cassius Zhi's victims is endless….this man has struck fear into the hearts of everyone who has ever crossed his path….will he had another to his record tonight?

HE: 6CW is facing one hell of a threat here tonight, with Cassius at the helm of the company what would the future hold?

HA: Well don't rule out the champion just yet…..this man has one hell of a record for an upset…

The lights in the arena go down as the intro to "New York state of mind" by Nas begins to boom through the speakers. The crowd in Brooklyn are on their feet and bouncing at the music….

HA: LISTEN TO THIS OVATION…

The voice of Biggie Smalls echoes around the Barclays Centre "IT WAS ALL A DREAM…." before red, white and blue pyros illuminate the stage way and "New York" by Ja Rule deafens the audience…

HE: I can't even hear myself think…

Ring Announcer: And his opponent…………from NEW YORK CITY (Crowd ultra pop)……………weighing in at 230 pounds…..he is the current, reigning and defending 6CW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION…..Roooobbbbbiiiiinnnnn Reeebbbbbooooorrrrrnnnnnnn!

The noise is at breaking point as Reborn bounces out onto the stage wearing a white New York Knicks jersey with "Rose" on the back. He leaps around the stage, hyping the crowd….

HA: Robin Reborn's rise to the top of 6CW has been meteoric and the reaction of this crowd shows you just how loved he is…from one half of the greatest tag team to ever grace 6CW to the top of the mountain, nobody can ever discredit this man's achievements….

HE: I've never been a big fan of this man but I take my hat off to his achievements….nobody ever believed he can topple Joshua at Night of Glory but he did it….

HA: Joshua was believed to be unbeatable and somehow Reborn found a way….can he do the same tonight against Cassius Zhi?

Reborn stands at the base of the ramp as the adoring fans reach over the barricade to pat him on the back. He glares up at the ring, where Cassius is staring back, and then he slowly unstraps the 6CW belt. He lays the belt at his feet and then removes his jersey, throwing it into the crowd. He looks down at his belt once more and then nods his head….he looks up at Cassius and points at him before pointing at the championship….

HA: Reborn letting Cassius know that if he wants that belt then he's gonna have to go through him to get it…

HE: He might regret that….

HA: Reborn isn't the kind of guy who deals in regrets…..HERE WE GO!

The crowd roar as Reborn sprints to the ring and dives in. Cassius makes a break forwards but Reborn ducks underneath him and runs the opposite side before returning with a flying dropkick that sends Zhi flying through the middle ropes and into the aisleway….

*Crowd pop

HE: Reborn exploding here in Brooklyn…

HA: The champion is all riled up…

Reborn gets to his feet and he raises his arms to the crowd, who roar, and then he sprints toward the ropes and front flips over the top….

HA: ROBIN REBORN IS TAKING THE FIGHT TO CASSIUS ZHI LIKE A MAN POSSESSED!

Reborn explodes into Cassius and sends him flying further into the aisleway with the aerial assault. Cassius tries to stagger to his feet and he stumbles up the ramp…

HE: The referee never even had time to ring the bell….

Reborn springs back to his feet and he runs up the ramp, crashing into Cassius from behind and knocking him down on the steel stage. The 6CW Champion claps his hands together, urging the Brooklyn crowd to get behind him, and then he looks up to the skies…

HE: What is this madman thinking?

HA: Robin Reborn has his eyes set on something out of this world……damn kid is the 6CW Championship worth this?

The arena is rocking as Reborn places his foot on the side of the titantron structure and starts to climb. He gets about five feet in the air when Cassius gets back up and seizes his ankle, trying to wrench the champion back down to the ground….

HA: Cassius hasn't been able to get into this match at all….he needs to slow Reborn down, some way……OH MY GOD!

Crowd: Holy (beep) x10

Reborn kicks out with his heel and catches Cassius in the side of the head, staggering him back. He then spins off and catches the challenger with an incredible tornado DDT, driving the top of his head straight into the steel stage. Reborn sits for a moment, breathing deep, and then he crawls towards the titantron again….

HE: He's absolutely lost it….

HA: Robin Reborn said he was never going to give Cassius the fight of his life here tonight and my god this young man is laying it all on the line….

Reborn gets high enough on the tron to reach a platform, some fifteen-twenty feet in the air. He positions himself and looks down on Cassius, who is unmoving, whilst the crowd go wild…

Crowd: Rob-in Re-born x10

HE: What the hell is he going to do from up there….I don't think I can watch this, Harold……JESUS CHRIST!

HA: OH SWEET MARY, MOTHER OF GOD…..THEY'RE DONE…..THIS IS DONE!

Crowd: Holy (beep) x20

HE: AHHHH….

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 19 Dec 2016, 1:43 am

Reborn defies gravity as he launches himself off the titantron and ploughs down on top of Cassius with an extreme shooting star press. Reborn rolls away, clutching his ribs, in apparent agony whilst the steel panel underneath Cassius folds underneath the impact….

HA: That is reinforced steel…..Cassius' whole body must be broken in half….

HE: I cannot believe what we have just witnessed…..Cassius is destroyed…..Reborn is destroyed….we haven't even got started….

Reborn is doubled up and beating his hand against the stage whilst the referee rushes up the ramp to check on Cassius' condition.

HA: Never in all my years….this is nothing as to what I expected from this match….

HE: Nobody expected this…

The crowd are stunned as Cassius jerks to the side and tries to pull himself across the stage and towards the ramp. He is clearly in a land of his own, his eyes completely unfocused as he crawls down towards the ringside area. Robin Reborn is back on his feet, his breathing ragged, and he looks shocked to see Cassius moving…

HA: How is Cassius moving exactly?

HE: I really don't know….I don't know how either man have managed to get up…

Reborn begins to hobble down the ramp, wincing with almost every movement. He reaches Cassius, who has slumped down again in the aisleway, and he succeeds in dragging him up and hauling him in the ring….

HA: I'm going to be honest here I think this match is a formality from here….Reborn just needs to get in there and make the cover….

Reborn perches against the side of the ring apron for a moment, regaining his senses and then he climbs up onto the apron. He clambers through the middle rope as the referee gives the signal for the bell….

HA: Finally this match for the 6CW World Championship is underway….

HE: DRAGON'S FURY!

The Barclays Centre falls silent as Reborn stumbles through the ropes and somehow Cassius leaps to his feet and wipes him out with the vicious jumping roundhouse kick….the 6CW Champion is folded up as Zhi drops on him….

HA: Just like that….

….2
…………..3!

HE: AHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

*Crowd pop

HA: WHAT A GODDAMN ROLLERCOASTER THIS….REBORN KICKS OUT….THIS MATCH GOES ON….

Zhi just falls off the cover and is unmoving once more as the noise levels reach fever pitch once more. Reborn is staring up at the lights, his chest heaving…

HE: These two men have already thrown the kitchen sink at each other….they're wrecked and destroyed and yet they continue….

HA: The richest prize in our business is on the line here…..this means more than anything to these superstars….

Reborn claws his way towards the ropes and tries to cling to them as he attempts to reach a vertical base. Cassius is up on his knees, all trace of pain gone as he stares a hole through Reborn…

HE: I have no idea what Cassius Zhi is made of….this is almost inhuman….

HA: Reborn threw himself from twenty feet on top of Cassius and yet here he is….if anything he looks fresher…

Reborn slowly turns around and he walks right into Cassius, who hauls him across the ring with a belly to belly suplex. Cassius staggers over and drops down next to Reborn, where he begins to slam his elbow down at his opponent's head in a vicious manner….

HA: Cassius is just looking to maim and destroy now….

He repeatedly collides with Reborn's skull until the referee gets involved and warns him away. Zhi's eyes glint with malice as he pulls Reborn up and pushes him into the corner, where he begins to kick repeatedly at the stomach of the champion…

HE: Right into those injured ribs….they're probably broken after that leap of faith…

Reborn is yelling in pain and hunched over as the referee moves in to warn Cassius about his conduct once again. Cassius grins as he pulls Reborn from the corner and nails a snap suplex on him, he then rolls back up and leaps into the air before driving both of his knees down into Reborn's midsection….

HA: Reborn is broken….I mean how he can even breathe with the damage that has been done to his body…

HE: And add to that how disheartening it must be knowing what he has done to Cassius and still he is relentless….

The referee is down and talking to Reborn but the champion just pushes him away. He tries to stand but Cassius just runs at him and punts him in ribs, sending him rolling towards the ropes…

HA: This is becoming difficult to watch….

HE: It is a dissection…

Cassius stumbles over to the ropes and he uses the top rope to leap up and drive his knees and then his elbows into the body of Reborn. The champion is coughing and spluttering as Cassius drags him away from the ropes and covers him…………1……………..2………….shoulder up

HA: Even kicking out is ravaging Reborn's body here….

Cassius shoos the referee away as he drags Reborn back up and slings him against the turnbuckle with another overhead belly to belly suplex. Reborn is slumped, upside down, and his body is exposed. Zhi backs into the opposite corner and then he rushes forwards and drives his boot clean into the ribcage…

HE: I think I heard something break that time….

HA: This is heinous….

HE: Reborn wanted a fight but damn I don't think he knew…

Reborn is in terrible agony and once again the referee asks him if he wants to give up but once again Reborn shakes his head and slumps back to the canvass. Cassius seems to be enjoying himself as he heads to the corner and climbs up to the top rope…

HA: Not often we see this from Cassius…

HE: But he knows he has complete control over this situation….MY GOD!

The flashbulbs go off as Cassius leaps into the air and lands a picture perfect frogsplash on Reborn. Reborn splutters blood all over the canvass from his mouth upon impact….

HE: Oh dear…

HA: Enough is enough now cmon…this young kid has been decimated…

Zhi makes the cover…………….1
………2
…………………3!

HE: JEEZ I DON'T BELIEVE IT…

HA: Robin Reborn has the heart of a goddamn lion….but cmon now kid, think of your future….

Despite Reborn kicking out a lot of the audience look concerned. Blood continues to trickle from his mouth and it is obvious he is struggling to function. Cassius stares at the blood stains on the canvass and it seems to swell him with energy….

HA: Dammit cmon…

Cassius again begins to smash his elbow down against Reborn's head, time and again he makes contact until he opens up a split by the temple. Bloody is streaming down the side of Reborn's face as Cassius finally gets to his feet, smearing the crimson across his chest…

HE: It's like watching War Games all over again….

Cassius drinks in the boos from the crowd and he seems to grow in confidence and stature. He stalks Reborn like a predator waiting to go for the jugular. Reborn is all sea, blood running down his head and trickling from his mouth, as he tries to push himself up…

HE: Stay down, Reborn…

HA: He doesn't know how….damn this young man does not know how to quit…

HE: I think Cassius is going to teach him…..this is it, finally put him out of his misery….

HA: Reborn's internal injuries could be career-shortening, this young man needs no more damage sustained….

HE: I think this is the curtain call….SHOCKWAVE!

HA: WORLD STAR…..I….HOW…MY GOD!

The entire arena is bouncing as Reborn somehow ducks the palm strike from Cassius and detonates with the zigzag neckbreaker out of nowhere….the fans in the front row are shaking the barriers as Reborn somehow crawls into the cover…
…1
……2

…………3!

HA: THE BIGGEST WIN OF ROBIN REBORN'S CAREER….

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 19 Dec 2016, 1:43 am

HE: NO…

HA: NO??!

HE: NO HE KICKED OUT….

HA: MY GOD…WHAT ARE WE WITNESSING HERE AT SEASONS BEATINGS?

The disappointment on the faces of the fans is paramount as Cassius pushes his shoulder up off the mat just before the three count can be completed. Reborn's bloodied head is rested against the canvass once more…

HE: For a second there I believed Reborn was going to pull off the greatest upset….arguably that 6CW has ever seen…

HA: No matter what happens here tonight let it never be said that Robin Reborn does not have championship credentials….what a spirit…

Reborn and Cassius are both feeling the effects of the match as they try to get back to a standing position. Cassius sways slightly but then he starts towards Reborn and looks poised for another "Dragon's Fury"…

HA: Dodged that….beautiful!

Reborn ducks the kick and then he leaps up and connects with a brutal enzeguiri straight to Zhi's temple, dropping him in a heap. The crowd are going wild once again as Reborn stumbles over to the corner and starts to climb…

HE: How is he doing this?

HA: The will to survive….the will to remain 6CW World Heavyweight Champion…..to keep the dream alive….if he hits it….IF HE HITS IT…BECAUSE THE INTERNET!

Reborn goes all in and he throws himself into the corkscrew shooting star press and hurtles down towards his challenger, only for Cassius to drive his knees up into the body of Reborn…

HE: OH GOD…

The slow motion replays show the knees collide with Reborn's body and at the same time he almost seems to vomit blood across the canvass. Reborn is slumped in a ball as the action returns live…

HA: Just call it off, ref….he's taken enough…show mercy…

HE: I think the referee has seen enough…

Blood stains the canvass and Reborn looks incapable of moving. The referee looks deeply concerned and turns to call for the bell but finds his way blocked by Cassius…

HA: You've got this Cassius, give the young man a damn break….show some compassion, a damn morale compass…

HE: He doesn't have one….and he isn't allowing the match to end like this….

Cassius is glaring into the referee's eyes and he mouths "on my terms" before pushing past the official. He grabs Reborn by the shoulder and yanks him up, Reborn is barely able to stay on his feet….

HA: This is sick….

HE: SHOCKWAVE!

HA: Are you happy now you sick son of a b1tch?

HE: Don't aggravate him…

The palm strike connects with Reborn's chest and leaves him in a heap on the floor. Cassius grins at the fans in attendance as he places a foot on Reborn and holds his hands in the air…..

HA: What a complete lack of respect….

….2
…………3!

HE: This is bad, Harold….

HA: In more ways than one…

Ding ding ding

Ring Announcer: Ladies and gentlemen here is your winner………………..and NEW 6CW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION………CASSSSSIIIUUUUSSS ZHHHHHHIIIIIII!

HA: One of the very few men to ever accomplish the feat of 6CW & 6WF World Championships….Cassius Zhi just added his name to a very illustrious list…

HE: And he did it in not only convincing fashion but brutal and barbaric….he just victimised Robin Reborn….

"They Say" rings through the air as the crowd boo the decision. Some of the fans are watching in shock and horror as Reborn continues to lay at the feet of the new world champion. Cassius snatches the 6CW Championship out of the referee's hands and holds it up over his head…

HA: Robin Reborn started this contest like a house on fire….he threw everything at Cassius because he knew it was his only shot of victory….he tried to bull-rush Zhi and he came damn close…..but it was not enough…

HE: And not only did Cassius take it but he seemed to grow in malice and ferocity as the bout progressed…this is one scary, scary man…

HA: The reign of Reborn is over…..the era of Cassius Zhi has begun and what a frightening prospect that is….

HE: Reborn may never be the same after the beating he has just sustained…..Cassius has steamrollered through the entire playing field…

The referee is kneeling down next to Reborn and he signals for medics to come down and check on the former champion, who still isn't moving. The crowd continue to look concerned as Cassius smirks down at his fallen prey and then he heads to the corner and climbs onto the ropes. He bows his head for a moment and stares at the championship belt before he begins to laugh….he shakes uncontrollably with mirth before raising the belt again into the air….

HE: We are out of time folks….thank you for tuning in, another incredible year of 6CW action…..we'll see you in the new year…..merry Christmas to you and a happy new year….

The shows ends with Cassius continuing to parade the 6CW Championship belt as medics flood the ring to attend to Robin Reborn.

HA: The landscape of 6CW may have just changed forever…

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 19 Dec 2016, 1:44 am

*We cut suddenly from the ring to backstage where the camera shot is shaky, the noise is hectic and loud, and we see a huddle of angry men. Sam Peters is being held back by a policeman, members of the 6CW backstage team are arguing with the many officers that have surrounded a changing room door.

Enforcer then comes through the corridor and tries to break through the assembled police officers

E: You cannot expect to just come in here and do this!

*He is held back by an officer, but his efforts to restrain the former competitor only anger him, and Enforcer throws him to the ground. This begins a sequence of trouble with multiple officers closing around Enforcer, 6CW security then coming in to protect him and fights breaking out. Sam Peters screams to his staff and they back away and let the police finally take control, with Enforcer finally restrained.

An officer leaves the room they are guarding and is grabbed by Peters, who will not let him pass

SP: What do you think you're doing?! This isn't cooperation, you've doorstopped us!

*The officer grabs the hand on his shoulder and lowers it down, Peters now somewhat aware of the mistake he has made.

Officer: Mr Peters, you are no longer in control of this situation. This is now a matter above cooperation and partnership. Murder is not a game for us, and your television ratings do not hold any importance.

SP: Without our lawyers here, you know what you've done, and we won't sit by and--

O: It does not matter, Mr Peters, and you would be wise not to obstruct this investigation any further. We have enough evidence to arrest, and let me repeat this, on suspicion of murder.

*Suddenly the door swings open and a screaming noise pierces from it, followed by the crying, desperate figure of Christy James being restrained

CJ: LEAVE HIM ALONE!! LET ME GO WITH HIM! YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING!!

*As she claws away at the two officers holding her, two more come out with the handcuffed figure of GazzyD. He walks with them, head down, and out through the corridor. He walks away, and the assembled 6CW staff just watch in shock. Silence almost suffocates the scene and we watch Gazzy walk into the distance as the PPV ends

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down