The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Solid card Leeds 13.5.17

2 posters

Go down

Solid card Leeds 13.5.17 Empty Solid card Leeds 13.5.17

Post by hazharrison Tue 07 Feb 2017, 2:39 pm

Bought a few tickets to this one last night:

Tommy Ward vs Jazza Dickens
Josh Leather vs Phil Sutcliffe Jr.

Josh Warrington
Tyrone Nurse
Nicola Adams

£46 for quality seats at the Leeds Arena. You could probably get them at face value (£40) from the fighters (there are even £30 tickets).

For the gentleman who can't afford StubHub....

Going for Ward to pull off an upset for the British title. He can be backed at 2-to-1 at the minute.

hazharrison

Back to top Go down

Solid card Leeds 13.5.17 Empty Re: Solid card Leeds 13.5.17

Post by Derbymanc Tue 07 Feb 2017, 2:49 pm

Should buy em off the fighters if you can, gives them a bit more dollar in the pocket and helps their fan base look bigger (Can't sell tickets, struggle to get on home shows etc)

Depending on who Ty Nurse fights, could be a cracking night, is it under Warren? i'm sure there'll be a load more added if so (might not always do great cards but normally stacks the undercard)

Derbymanc

Back to top Go down

Post by hazharrison Tue 07 Feb 2017, 3:19 pm

Derbymanc wrote:Should buy em off the fighters if you can, gives them a bit more dollar in the pocket and helps their fan base look bigger (Can't sell tickets, struggle to get on home shows etc)

Depending on who Ty Nurse fights, could be a cracking night, is it under Warren? i'm sure there'll be a load more added if so (might not always do great cards but normally stacks the undercard)

Yes mate, it's FW. Those first two fights are even money, domestic crackers (and two of the lads are from up my neck of the woods).

I'd seen Marco McCullough mentioned as an opponent for Warrington but that's since been scratched.

The atmos in Leeds is always great (I've made sure to stay out of the middle section, where the Warrington fans go doolally).

hazharrison

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down