The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Club Challenge 2017

3 posters

Go down

World Club Challenge 2017 Empty World Club Challenge 2017

Post by The Beast Sun 19 Feb 2017, 8:18 am

Lucky enough to see last night's game, Well played Warrington, beating Brisbane Broncos 27-18. I was not expecting much to be honest particularly after last years' hiding and the 4 nations let down however Warrington were fantastic in the first half (100% completion) a platform laid down by Cooper, Sims and Jack Hughes for Kevin Brown to make a stand out contribution.

I won't be seeing today's Wigan/Cronulla game but good luck to the pies.

The Beast

Back to top Go down

World Club Challenge 2017 Empty Re: World Club Challenge 2017

Post by Luke Sun 19 Feb 2017, 6:33 pm

Wigan defence won them the game as it was magnificent. And they took there chances well. Thought Cronulla were unlucky with the try that was chalked by the video ref in the 1st half. Other wise just thought it was a good game.

Still not sure about the make up of this (prefer no glorified friendlies), but how ever it to progresses it need these SL wins.

So well done to Warrington & Wigan.
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post by George Hotel1895 Wed 22 Feb 2017, 12:56 pm

I do think in both cases the British sides were a lot better, but all we will get from the Aussies is they don't take it seriously, well i can tell you Aussies take every sporting event they take part in seriously.

George Hotel1895

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down