The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Aftermath - Monday 20th March - Card and Promos

+11
x12x
Hero
Beer
Good Golly I'm Olly
Engel Harlequin
Fernando
JJJohnson
TwisT
President Trump
Marky
Dolphin Ziggler
15 posters

Go down

6CW Aftermath - Monday 20th March - Card and Promos Empty 6CW Aftermath - Monday 20th March - Card and Promos

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 06 Mar 2017, 7:01 am

6CW Aftermath - Monday 20th March

Fight for Thirty - Round One
The winning pairs will go through to Round Two.

Match One
Anthony Grace & Hero vs Cameron Faith & Geoff Steel

Match Two
The TA vs Lex Hart & Jack Hurst

Match Three
Marshall Murdoch & Clarke James vs Engel Harlequin & Man Mountain Mike

Match Four
Death Squad vs O'Callaghan & Robin Reborn

Match Five
The Parasite Killers vs Cassius Zhi & Crime Lord

Match Six
Perfect Jack & Mike Hill vs Liam Wood & Edward Plague

Main Event
Dicey Reilly & JJ Johnson vs GazzyD & Cerberus

Last edited by Dolphin Ziggler on Mon 06 Mar 2017, 9:04 am; edited 1 time in total

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

6CW Aftermath - Monday 20th March - Card and Promos Empty Re: 6CW Aftermath - Monday 20th March - Card and Promos

Post by Marky Mon 06 Mar 2017, 7:29 am

The following is a 6CW.com Exclusive recorded during the Ashes to Ashes pay per view event.

We hear laughter as the camera enters an open door with "The TA" crudely labelled on it. Max Adamson is grinning from ear to ear, Jackson Jackson is sat laughing, while staring down at his newly won Tag Team Championship, Frank Horrigan is also sat with his Championship over his shoulder. Adamson talks to the cameraman.

Max: Good, you're here. I want you to document this. Sunday the fifth of March, twenty seventeen. The TA on Day One of their reign as the greatest Tag Team Champions in 6CW history! Jackson, Frank, this is the footage you'll look back on fondly. You two have the talent, we already knew that. With my guidance and years of experience, and your raw talent and power and incredible chemistry, in a world filled with teams vying for power, those Championships PROVE that The TA are the absolute best team in this industry. The match was great guys. Really good. Jacks, that Chickenwing, absolutely brutal. Frank, that Gore, I mean...

(Adamson kisses his fingertips in an Italian style to show his thoughts)

Max: ...Bellissimo. But the best thing, that was your first Championship opportunity as a team and you took it. No excuses, no nerves, no doubt! Me saying I knew you would do it is one thing, but I KNEW you would do it. Here's the evidence.

(Adamson reaches into his bag and pulls out a t-shirt. On the front it says;

"The TAg Champs"

And on the back it says;

"Sunday 5th March 2017 - Day 1"

Adamson tosses one to Frank who seems nonplussed, and one for Jackson who grins)

Max: That's not all. I spent that money Grace gave me the other week on these shirts but also had plenty leftover for these...

(Adamson drags a crate forward and it clinks which automatically gets the attention of Horrigan)

Max: Today is Day One. The TA are the new 6CW World Tag Team Champions baby! So tonight, we celebrate. We celebrate like men!

(Adamson hands Horrigan and Jackson large bottles of beer which they open)

Max: Tonight we celebrate like Champions. Because tonight we celebrate AS Champions!

(All three men clink their bottles together and toast their title win, Jackson and Horrigan then clink their Tag Team Titles together and drink as the camera fades)

Marky

Back to top Go down

6CW Aftermath - Monday 20th March - Card and Promos Empty Re: 6CW Aftermath - Monday 20th March - Card and Promos

Post by Marky Mon 06 Mar 2017, 7:31 am

(Max Adamson is walking around the arena with a purpose and he sees who he's evidently looking for)

Max: Oi, Bird.

(The crowd cheer as popular 6CW ring announcer and all round nice guy Mike Bird stops talking to a crew member to turn and face Adamson)

Mike Bird: Hello Max, congratulations on The TA winning-

Max: Cut the crap Bird. My boys did everything at Ashes to Ashes. Jumped through hoops to even get their Tag Team Championship match. Then they defeat the now former Champions when Jackson Jackson made James McManus tap out to the Chickenwing. And maybe the bitter crowd were louder than I realised but I didn't hear a damn word out of you.

(Mike Bird looks uncomfortable as Adamson bullies him)

Max: My boys became the new Champions and you couldn't even do your job properly Bird. What's your pathetic excuse eh? Temporary laryngitis? Problematic microphone?

Mike Bird: Max, I am so sorry. I never meant any offence-

Max: You...

(Adamson is right in Mike Bird's face, almost snarling as Mike Bird looks petrified)

Max: You Michael, you are lucky that I am such a reasonable guy. And because I'm such a reasonable person, I'm willing to give you a shot at redemption. Later tonight, Jackson, Frank and myself, The TA, you know, the World Tag Team Champions, we're going to go out to that very ring, and discuss in front of the crowd, our win at Ashes to Ashes and our match at Aftermath. And you are going to give them a proper announcement as you declare my guys as the NEW 6CW World Tag Team Champions. And don't worry if you're not sure what to say, this will cover it.

(Adamson reaches into his jacket pocket and hands Mike Bird a couple of cue cards with writing on)

Max: Better get practising Birdy...

(Adamson nonchalantly taps Mike Bird on the cheek as he walks off, Mike Bird breathing a big sigh of relief as Adamson walks away)

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Mon 06 Mar 2017, 9:22 am

Set after Ashes to Ashes

Dicey gets back to his dressing room and is hugged by Sally

Sally: How did it feel to be back, you fought great sweetheart

Dicey knocks back a beer and paces up and down the room

Dicey: Can you believe the balls on that wannabe Will Smith……Mr 6WF my ar*e, was he trying to let that Canadian Maple Queef win the bloody belt, anyone but Dicey is that the way it is these days, f**king JJ Johnson

Sally’s phone beeps, she looks at the message and her face goes white

Sally: You might want to look at this, the card for Aftermath is up and I don’t think you’ll like it

Dicey takes the phone out of Sally’s hand and looks at the match card

Main Event

Dicey Reilly/JJ Johnson vs GazzyD/ Cerberus

Dicey: Are they having a f**king laugh are they, what the f**k is this sh*t……….f**k it, we’ll deal with it later let’s get out of here, I’m tired and sore and would love to just get into a nice bubble bath and read a book…have we got any lavender scented candles

Sally looks at Dicey

Dicey: Only kidding we gonna f**k…and roughly

Sally woops and slaps Dicey on the ar*e

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon 06 Mar 2017, 7:06 pm

"Machine Gun" by Portishead hits and the crowd immediately boo, the trio collectively known as The TA make their way out to the top of the ramp.

HE: Say what you like about The TA, they got the job done at Ashes to Ashes, completely unfazed in what was their first ever Championship match in 6CW.

HA: Are we just going to ignore Adamson's distracting tactics?

HE: Oh come on Buzz Killington, this is a joyous occasion! Anyway I'm sure the referee would have disqualified The TA if they did anything outside of the rules and he didn't. That tells you all you need to know.

HA: I don't think the Parasite Killers are done here brother. They are owed a rematch after all.

(The camera cuts to an intimidated looking Mike Bird at ringside)

HA: And then there's Adamson bullying Mike Bird for not announcing The TA as the new Tag Team Champions...

HE: And rightly so! You should be ashamed of yourself Bird!

HA: Don't call him by his surname...

(Adamson, Jackson and Horrigan all make it to the ring, Adamson in a navy blue suit, Jackson and Horrigan in their ring gear with their new t-shirts on, "The TAg Champs" on the front, and "Sunday 5th March - Day 1" on the back. Adamson has a microphone as Jackson and Horrigan clink their titles together.)

Max: Ladies and Gentlemen, before I go any further, it seems our esteemed ring announcer Mike Bird has something to say. That is, something for whatever reason he didn't say at Ashes to Ashes. So go ahead Mike, in your own words. Go.

(Adamson holds the wrists of both Jackson and Horrigan, as they hold their Tag Titles in their other hand. Mike Bird reads word for word from the cards Adamson gave him earlier.)

Mike Bird: Ladies and Gentlemen. Your winners by submission, and with no controversy whatsoever... Accompanied to the ring by the greatest manager in Sports and or Entertainment ever... "The Iconiclasm" Frank Horrigan, "The man so good they named him twice" Jackson Jackson... They are your NEW, WORLD 6CW WORLD UNDISPUTED WORLD TAG TEAM WORLD CHAMPIONS OF THE WORLD... THE, T, A!

(Adamson raises the arms of Jackson and Horrigan as the crowd boo once again, Jackson and Horrigan raise their Championships in the air as they celebrate, Jackson and Horrigan then clink their titles again as Adamson applauds Mike Bird.)

Max: Good job Mike. Good job. Looks like I can cancel that plan for Jeff Thaddeus to become our personal ring announcer... So Sunday March 5th was Day One. But we are not finished. Not by a long shot. The Red Arrows were 6CW World Tag Team Champions for 388 Days. That is our target, to outlast Robin Reborn and Jack Hurst's record. And I don't see a single reason why these two men cannot achieve that. People talk about the lack of depth in the Tag Team Division. What I am telling you is this, The TA ARE the Tag Team Division.

(The booing continues as Adamson hands the microphone over to Jackson Jackson)

Jackson: At Ashes to Ashes we did exactly what we said we were going to do. You people are finally learning, that The TA can walk the walk. That The TA say what we mean and mean what we say. The quest for gold has gotten us this far but don't for one moment think that's all we had planned. Sure, we're the Tag Team Champions, but we want to be known as the BEST Tag Team Champions of all time. And just because Frank and I are a cohesive unit, it doesn't mean we don't harbour ambitions to, oh, I don't know... Win the Gateway to Glory?

(Jackson smirks and Horrigan is nodding alongside him)

Jackson: Being the Tag Team Champions does not mean we cannot keep winning. This week sees the start of the Fight for Thirty, The TA versus Lex Hart and Jack Hurst. Two individual halves of two of the best tag teams in 6CW history.

(The crowd cheer and some duelling "Red Arrows" and "Perfect Execution" chants are heard)

Jackson: You've got Lex Hart who thinks he's one of the best technical wrestlers in the world yet he's NEVER been in the ring with the Master of the Chickenwing, and Jack Hurst who quite frankly is going to find out first hand, exactly why Frank and I are going to break his and Reborn's record title reign. Nobody believed us when we said we would take these titles off of McManus and Fanatic, yet here we are. I can see it now... Entrant 30... Jackson Jackson!

(Jackson poses until he notices Horrigan staring at him)

Jackson: ...Or Frank Horrigan! Easy big guy!

(Horrigan grins and nods in approval)

Jackson: But whether it's Jackson Jackson or Frank Horrigan, let me assure you, The TA have started with the 6CW World Tag Team Championship, but I can give you two reasons why The TA can win the Gateway to Glory. Here's a hint. You're looking at them...

(Jackson drops the mic with a thud as he and Horrigan raise their Championships in their hands, Adamson applauds as the crowd boo.)

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 06 Mar 2017, 10:54 pm

The following takes place after Ashes to Ashes goes off air

The scene opens in the 6CW locker room. A Disconsolate gazzy sits with his in his hands. Tim Allen approaches from the side in to view and clears his throat getting gazzy's attention. Gazzy takes a deep breath, his eyes are red and its obvious that gazzy loks to have been crying

Ta: gazzy....I'm not interrupting am I?

Gazzy takes a deep breath and exhales heavily. He gets to his feet and starts packing away his gear

g: You know Tim, this isn't the best time

TA: Please, this won't take long. Just a few minutes of your time

gazzy begrudgingly accepts and sits back down next to Tim

Ta: Thanks Gareth. I appreciate right now isn't a great time, but I just wanted to get your thoughts on everything recently. Grace, who has turned in to a douche by the way, and of course if its not too inconvenient, the present situation with Christy. I've tried calling her myself but she doesn't even pick up

whatever of gazzy's spirits were remaining seem to dash at the mere mention of Christy's name

g: well that would make two of us Tim. You know she always used to tell me I was stupid for trying to come back to 6CW. Godammit I wish I'd have listened to her...(there are tearsin his eyes)...God why didn't I? No I let my stupid pride and ego get the better of me just because I felt cheated the way I'd been forced to leave in the first place.

He hits himself in teh side of the head

g: stupid, stupid.

TA: gazzy, maybe we should leve this till another time

g: NO!! please. Don't go.

gazzy's phone rings and he answers it as quick as anything

g: Christy?? Oh it's you. No, I ain't heard anything from her. She won't return my calls, my messages. Nothing. I don't even know what to do anymore......cheers me too....speak to you soon

gazzy puts the phone down and turns his focus back to Tim

TA: This is cutting you up pretty hard I see?

g: of course it is....I love her man. You know, this is the hardest time ever. And I've only got myself to blame really. Always thinking I know whats best, never listening to those who actually know whats right or not. And then to have kept secrets from her....what dumb b@st@rd thing for me to do....You know I could beat myself up if people weren't doing that already

TA: I didn't want to say but now you bring it up, its fair to say that its been a bit of a rollercoaster of form since you come out of retirement, at the minute you seem to be more going down than up

g: Tim, at the minute my in ring form is the last thing I care about. I'e never been one for the counting the ticks in the win column. I've always maintained that I did this job for the fans. So long as they were happy then I was happy. But right now there's only one person I care about making happy and unfotunately it's the one person who wants nothing to do with me.

One day, yeah I'll probably get back on the ladder in terms of wins. But right now I don't think I can even concentrate on wrestling or 6CW.

TA: so I guess right now isn't the best time to ask you about your loss earlier this evening to Anthony Grace

the first sign of a change of emotion irks across the face of gazzy as a look anger briefly appears in his eyes at the mention of Grace's name

g: There is nothing to say. I made the mistake of getting involved with him in the past and now I'm paying for it. Its destroyed my personal life and such is the domino effect my professional life is going with it.

I'll not make comments belittling his ability. Anybody who steps foot in the squared circle is worthy of my respect and the respect of the 6CW fans regardless of personal feelings

TA: so do you think when this is all behind you, you'll be looking to settle the score with Grace?

g: when this is all behind us? Who knows if that day will even come. Whether I will even still be on the 6CW roster in a position to challenge Grace

TA: What are you saying?

g: I think what I'm saying is *gazzy faces to turn the camera* Christy I know that somewhere you'll be watching this. Listen you gotta know that you're my whole world. I don't need this place, I don't need to compete, I don't need to hear these fans chanting my name. What I need is you. Without you I'm nothing. You seen tonight, everybody did. I'm nothing without you. I'm not perfect. I admit I've made mistakes and I have to live with those, but I can't live without you.

Please call me. Let me know what you want me to do. I don't care what it is. You want me to lose every match to show you how much you mean to me then I'll lose every match. You want me to fight through this entire locker room then I'll do it. You want me to retire and walk away....I'll do it. Just call me please

TA: So one last question, I don't know if you've seen the card for next week has been announced. You're teaming with Ceberus in the main event against JJ Johnson and Dicey. Any thoughts?

g: Tim, at the minute I couldn't care less, no offense man, I know you're just doing your job

TA: No I get that Gareth. Thanks for your time

Tim Allen gets to his fat and gives gazzy a supportive pat on the back before exiting the changing room as gazzy picks up his phone and dials a number, the sound of the dial tone can be heard before going through to voicemail

vm: Hi it's Christy, leave a message

gazzy hangs up his phone and throws it in his gymbag before going back to sitting with his head in his hands as teh scene fades

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue 07 Mar 2017, 9:32 am

*With the TA in the ring, standing with their titles aloft, they are interrupted by Adam Ant's "Prince Charming." Out swaggers Jack Hurst, twirling a microphone between his fingers. He stops in the middle of the stage, staying as far away from the ring as possible whilst still being out there in front of everyone.

JH: Well, well, well...Punch and Jackson can talk! Still got the strings in the back, but then the Aussies always were 50 years behind everyone else.

*He laughs

JH: Max, they do these kind of shows in Great Yarmouth, but in this millennium we don't really do puppetry any more. You can send that message home, tell the convicts and the racists about colour TV and entertainment television. I've heard they're still watching the great days of Stan Hansen!

*The crowd boo Hurst, although a few of the English crowd did laugh at his Australia jibes

JH: In 2017 again, and you guys are about to face two of the best tag team wrestlers of all time. ALL TIME! You know, we have been rivals in the past, but I respect the way Lex went about things. Him and his lackey, that idiot Perfect Jack, they went and found the weak link in our team and crushed it.

HA: He's gonna go there, isn't he?

*Hurst starts to pace

JH: Robin Reborn was picked apart, and it was wise. And so I can thank him further, for he helped me to realise the deadweight needed to be left behind. And that is another area where we are so alike - we cut adrift the time waster that held us back. He cut Jack by the throat, and I left Robin Reborn to become the circus act he always was.

And this week, THIS WEEK my friends, on Aftermath, the two greatest tag team wrestlers of all time beat two men who have only achieved anything due to their little assistant and the naivety of their opponents. This time, we have the two best tag team wrestlers in the world ever, and we won't fall for your cheap tricks, Max. And then Janet and Tito here will have their pants metaphorically pulled down, and those two kids in that ring will know how it felt for Macauley Culkin to visit Michael's ranch...

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Tue 07 Mar 2017, 4:59 pm

“Power” by Kanye West sounds out across the arena. The audience immediately start booing as Anthony Grace walks out onto the stage. Dripping in gold and with his over the top white attire on, Grace confidently walks down the aisle.

HE: 6CW’s best import, export and reason we get paid!

HA: You buying into his rubbish? 6CW doesn’t revolve around Grace!

HE: Oh but it does! It is just I am the brother that is wised up!

Grace rolls into the ring and climbs the turnbuckle. He lifts his gold “A” chain up high so the entire crowd can see. He then jumps backwards and takes out his gold microphone. The boos are deafening as Grace waits, looking increasingly irritated, before speaking.

AG: Well I am glad 6CW is still breathing!

He glares at the crowd, pauses, and then continues.

AG: Which is amazing when you think of a pair of sh*t show main events you had to witness on Sunday!

Grace turns to the stage and starts to mock applaud.

AG: Way to go people! An opportunity to bring some much needed positive marketing to the place and you end it with a pair of amateurs and 30 minutes of nothing!

He walks up to the ropes and shouts out, while still addressing the stage.

AG: Did you guys not read the memo?! Did you guys not read how important this PPV was?! Did you not realise the reason we were having a PPV in Scotland?! 6CW is killing itself through boredom, poor running and the most embarrassing roster of wrestlers that ever lived!

Grace turns to the crowd and rotates his shoulders.

AG: Thank God for Anthony “Amazing” Grace, a one man crusade to make 6CW Grace Again!

Grace goes to smile but frowns when the crowd give a negative reaction. Grace starts to pace the ring and rant.

AG: I did what I came to do! I elevated the show to heights unseen before! I took your best and made him look pointless! Through any means necessary I sucked the life out of the figurehead of this organisation! The man they called Mr 6CW! A wrestler with a past of putting his body on the line and doing whatever it takes, while you cheered him on! And what happened?!

Grace removes his sunglasses and stares at the crowd.

AG: WHAT HAPPENED?!

Grace replaces his sunglasses and starts to pace again.

AG: He folded. He wilted. He collapsed.  The hand that fed him for so long just returned to smack the taste of good fortune right out of his mouth!

The fans boo but Grace carries on.

AG: His silence in the lead up cemented his legacy as the number one piss take! Only now I hear he has found his voice and cried a river when met with an opponent more on his very low level! He has moved on and hopes that is the end of the matter. That a loss to the A-Game calls it quits!

Grace stares into the camera

AG: Well, GazzyD may feel that his balance has been cleaned. But I say this to him now, as I say to anybody else watching tonight. Your commitment is cleared when I say so…..

The crowd boo as Grace tries to speak. He jabs his finger at the crowd and screams into his microphone.

AG: I HAVEN’T FINISHED! YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTHS! I HAVEN’T FINISHED!

Grace carries on shouting.

AG: All your debts end when I say so! You sit there thinking nothing is owed. Wrong! WRONG!

He slams his foot down with every word as if having a tantrum.

AG: WRONG! WRONG! WRONG! WRONG! WRONG!

Grace adjusts his coat and runs his hand through his hair to calm himself down. He then stares at the crowd.

AG: Ashes to Ashes died after match 6! TV’s were turned off! Fans left the arena! Look at the talk about the event! No-one cares about the EWF championship! Nobody cares about a 6CW world title retained! It is boring! Old! Amateur! Unexciting! And most importantly NOT MADE FOR MONEY!

Grace points to the 6CW sign at the top of the arena

AG: You think this latest craze from 6CW actually means anything?! You think it will get the dollars rolling in?! Well I am here to tell you it is the most pointless exercise since tarnishing your titles and placing them on nobodies!

Grace walks around the ring and looks to the ceiling.

AG:The number 30 slot has already been taken. I signed on the line to ensure that if I stayed in this company, the perks will come to me and me only!

When the crowd boos, Grace faces them again.

AG: Oh you don’t think this is true?! Are you waiting for a new Mr 6CW to show up?! Well I am officially the new Mr 6CW!

Grace points to the backstage area again.

AG: Management heard what I said when I addressed that Scottish crowd! Important people realised that 6CW is derailed and now far from profitable. So they contacted me. Begged me to help! And that was clear to see during Ashes to Ashes. You think this prize is awarded to loss-making individuals?! You think they would risk the second biggest money maker on their calendar being headlined by mediocrity?! You think the number 30 should be bestowed to anyone but the number 1 in 6CW?!

Grace reaches into his coat and pulls out some sheets of paper held together in the centre with a red ribbon.

AG: The deal is done people! The executive order has been signed! I will play along for the next few weeks but I break that forth wall now – Anthony Grace will be the number 30 entrant for Gateway to Glory!

Grace replaces the paper back into his inside coat pocket as the fans show their dissatisfaction.

AG: The writers know this. The roster knows this. The management certainly knows this! So all that is left is for you people to swallow it up and deal with it!

The audience shows their hate for Grace as he scowls at them with mutual disgust.

AG: So now that those facts have dawned on you, I will carry out this charade before we wait for Day of Reckoning. My partner turns up, he wails how wrong I am. Then our opponents appear….if they can be bothered…..and remind us all why everyone took a toilet break during their matches! Then this continues show after show, while Anthony Grace makes it through every fake round. The conclusion is simple………I “win” the right to be the last entrant and you all have gormless looks of surprise about how this could possibly happen!

Grace takes out a massive wad of money out of his pocket and waves it at the camera.

AG: Well now you know what counts!

Grace looks to the stage.

AG: Hero, I will happily tag with you. But just remember you are a co-star in my production! My record breaking performance! My requirement in that golden contract! Live with it! Play along with it! Appreciate it! Because your route to the next round is guaranteed due to my name! You may feel you can get along fine. You are probably right. But let me make one thing clear……

Grace looks to the money and then back up at the stage

AG:My Hero is Benjamin Franklin. The guy who helps me make things happen here. Your church is holding out the collection plate to fix the damaged structure. So choose your words carefully because money talks and money wins. And the A-Game will always make everything look good!

Grace smirks before backing away to the ropes.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 07 Mar 2017, 9:51 pm

*JJ Johnson is standing backstage with Charlotte Grey. JJ looks pumped and ready for action as he stands and listens to the roar of the crowd

CG: I am joined at this time by the Franchise Initiative, JJ Johnson....

*Mostly cheers from the fans

CG: JJ, just a few nights ago you came up short in your quest to once again become world champion....in fact no falls were scored at all during the thirty minute Time Attack match at Ashes to Ashes....do you mind giving us your feelings on that?

JJ: Naturally, baby girl, I stand here disappointed....ain't gone sugarcoat it....I expected to win, I trained to win and any time I don't come away with the "W" I'm gonna feel like I didn't achieve what I should have done....I've been in great form, knocking off opponent after opponent, and I felt I had this one in the bag....but it wasn't to be...

I was in there with three o' the best, we all laid it on the line, and I think the fact there was no decisions whatsoever in that timeframe just goes to show how closely matched we all were....

CG: Do you blame Dicey Reilly for why you didn't leave as 6CW Champion? The two of you were certainly involved in an almighty tussle...

*JJ grins and shakes his head

JJ: Ain't nobody to blame for nothing.....it's a fight and that is exactly what I was there for....me and Dicey don't see eye to eye, probably ain't never gonna, but he was there for the same reason I was and a fight broke out....all four of us took our knocks in that match and that's how it's always gone be....the result didn't go my way but I ain't deterred....I'm motivated to come back and show I'm still number one in this company and all around the world...

CG: So what next for JJ Johnson....do you feel like you should get another world title shot?

JJ: I don;t believe in getting nuttin' I don't earn....I'm sure you can make a case for all three of us getting back in there with Cassius again, after all ain't nobody secured a victory in the truest sense of the word, but I ain't gone sit on my a55 and wait to be handed it....JJ Johnson ain't never got down like that, I pick myself up and dust myself off....we go again from here on out....keep climbing that ladder until I find myself in position to challenge one mo' time...

CG: Well with Day of Reckoning and the Gateway to Glory just around the corner, along with the announcement of the "Fight for 30" tournament, could that be your ticket back to the main event?

*JJ smirks as he looks Charlotte up and down

JJ: Baby girl got smarts, I like that....sure as hell I now got my eyes on the Gateway and the "Fight for 30" tournament....winning it all puts a guarantee next to my name that I'm headlining Night of Glory....it don't come bigger than that, it don't come mo' lucrative than that....every single man on the roster should have his eyes locked on this opportunity...

CG: And earlier this week it was announced that your partner for this tournament will be none other than Dicey Reilly.....do you believe the two of you can work together?

JJ: I understand the concept of this tournament, I understand the suits want some drama....controversy creates cash....and I understand that pairing me and Dicey together be like combining gunpowder and a lit match....

And heck this can go off....can erupt on Monday night in the middle of that ring if he so chooses...I'll leave that one on him....ain't nobody tells Dicey Reilly what to do, right?

See I done been in a match like this befo.....I went from number one and made sure I oversaw 29 sons of b1tches went up and over that top rope.....this one no different and I don't care if I open the Gate or I close it.....fact is I'm walking into Day of Reckoning and I'm rubber stamping my one way ticket to a world championship match on the biggest stage of them all...

That's why we all get into this business...to see our names up in lights on the grandest nights in sports entertainment.....I busted my a55 like nobody else and was lucky enough to main event Born in Fire two times over.....but I ain't gone be satisfied until The Franchise Initiative is closing the show at Night of Glory...

Now Dicey Reilly can recognise that he lucked out drawing me as a partner and he can assist me in ensuring we both make it to the end of this tournament....that would be the smart thing to do....or he can pick up where he left off at Ashes to Ashes....punch me in the face a few more times and book himself the beating of a goddamn lifetime...I really don't mind which one he picks, I'll happily oblige him either way...

*There are some boos from the crowd following JJ's comments on Dicey

CG: And your opposition.....GazzyD and Cerberus.....this is a tough match for you...

JJ: As I said, every man on the 6CW roster should be going hell fo' leather to win this tournament therefo' anyone we come up against should be fighting with everything they got....no let ups...

I know Gazzy well enough over the last few months and despite the fact that he be preoccupied elsewhere I know what he brings to the table, I ain't taking him lightly.....and Cerberus, well what in the hell you want me to say? Dude be 7 foot tall and 300lbs....got a taste for decimation and destruction....add into that he might just the most in form superstar on the 6CW roster and yeah I'd say this ain't gone be easy...

But I know what I got in the tank....I know what a fully firing Dicey Reilly got in his....and I believe that we got the beating on any duo from 1-30, just line 'em up...

CG: Thank you for your time, JJ, and good luck next Monday...

*JJ nods at Charlotte and raises a salute to the fans that continue to chant his name

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Wed 08 Mar 2017, 12:00 am

We see Cerberus stood leaning against the wall peeking around the corner at JJ's Interview

JJ nods at Charlotte and raises a salute to the fans that continue to chant his name

Cerberus walks around the corner with his TV Title strapped over his shoulder sarcastically applauding

Well isn't this lovely pandering to your fans....
All these idiots lapping it up going wild for JJ...
You might be fooling them but you aren't fooling me...
Or even Dicey for that matter...

You can stand here and spout your bullsh*t all you like...
You went to war with Dicey,Lex & Cassius... 
And the only reason you aren't standing here as 6CW Champion is Dicey Reilly...
Yet you expect to play happy families with the drunken irishman...
Well until he gets fed up of your sh*t and kicks your teeth down your throat...
And if i were to predict when that's going to happen...
Id guess next Monday....

Cerberus stands with a smirk on his face his words sink into JJ taking the smile off his face

Let's face it Dicey is a rather simple guy for all his qualities...
He's a dumb & rather predictable motherf**ker...
It's alright though JJ i know how you feel to have a liability for a partner...
I have the 6CW Icon...GazzyD...

Cerberus looks unenthusiastic about his chances 

You would think id be delighted about having a legend of the business as my partner...
But like Crime Lord he's time was up years ago...
He should of stayed retired...
But like most a payday & a lack of pride coax people out of retirement...
Just like you JJ...

He had everything he wanted the history...Championships....A wife...
Now what does he have...?
He's wife....wants nothing to do with him..
 He's history...rapidly being tarnished...
 A debt to a failed actor...

Cerberus looks at the belt on his shoulder bring a smile to his face

It's alright though because whatever Gazzy turns up...
It doesn't matter...Because i will do whatever i have to do to win...
Even if it means sacrificing Gazzy in the process...
I don't care how many people i have to go through that #30 spot will be mine...
And it's inevitable...

So i will leave you to continue your love fest here with these morons...
And i will see you & Dicey next Monday night....
I hope you have eyes in the back of your head...
Because im really looking forward to leaning over you after Dicey costs you the match...
And saying i told you this would happen...
And trust me it will JJ...

Cerberus smirks and playfully slaps JJ on the chin before walking off adjusting his title as he goes as JJ stares a hole in the back of his head pondering Cerberus' words 

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Engel Harlequin Wed 08 Mar 2017, 2:24 am

'Hurt' By Johnny Cash plays as a recap video for Ashes to Ashes plays on screen

"I hurt myself today, to see if I still feel..."

Two Weeks Ago...

HA:it's the EWF Title that is on the line in a rematch from Seasons Beatings, with Liam Wood facing off against Engel Harlequin.

HE: the former 6CW World Champion Robin Reborn acting as guest referee.

HA: Will tonight be the night that Engel finally breaks through that glass ceiling and capture the world title that has proven to be elusive to him throughout his career?

HE: He is doing well so far, but we know it doesn't take much to tip Engel over the edge.

Ref: 1..................2..............Kick out!

"The needle tears a hole,
the old familiar sting,
Try to kill it all away,
But I remember everything..."

HA: ENGEL WITH THE WORLD EATER!

HE: WOOD'S OWN MOVE!

HA: SURELY NOT?!

Ref: 1...............................2.......................................Foot on the rope!

Reborn looks down at both men, he begins counting. Reborn is at 6 when suddenly the lights in the arena are completely killed, they switch back on almost instantly...

HE: The Brotherhood!

HA: What the hell?!

"And you could have it all,
my empire of dirt,
I will let you down,
I will make you hurt..."

HA: Why the hell is Reborn counting? This should be a disqualification damn it!

HE: He didn't see it Harold! He can't make that decision if he didn't see it!

Ref: 1..........................2......................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Mike Bird: Ladies and Gentleman...the winner of this match by way of PINFALL and STILLLLL EWF HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD...LIIAAAMMM WOOOOODDDDD!

CROWD: BOOOO!

"I wear this crown of thorns,
upon my liars chair..."

The song continues to play showing Liam Wood centrally over Engel before showing the Aftermath as a dissapointed Engel walks very slowly up the ramp shaking his head but clapping his hands

"If I could start again,
a million miles away,
I would keep myself,
I would find a way..."

The crowd erupt as the video fades and the camera pans around the 6CW arena.

HA: Folks. WE ARE LIVE and this is 6CW Aftermath.

HE: And what a show we have for you here tonight. Tonight marks the FIRST round of the 6CW Fight for 30...

HA: Thats right and one man who will be wanting to do well in this competition is the unfortunate Engel Harlequin, who once again had his moment stolen from him at Ashes to Ashes...

HE: STOLEN? He was counted down for the three count by his so called friend Robin Reborn...

HA: Only after interference from Liam Wood's fellow Brotherhood members...

HE: It doesn't matter Harold, written in the record book's EWF Champion Liam Wood retained his title and that is that...

Lights go out and 'Time is running out' plays around the arena

HA: Well it looks like Engel is not wasting any time out here in proving his credentials...

Engel walks out onto the stage illuminated by the white spotlight above him. He wears a determined grin as he walks down to the ring holding a microphone. His hair is messy and he looks like he hasn't slept for a while

HE: ENGEL IS SMILING!?!?

HA: Henry we have seen many times before that Engel is unperturbed in the face of adversity...

The lights rise as Engel enters the ring and mouths thankyou to the fans chanting his name. His music dies and Engel walks with his head down, a smile now more well formed upon his face as he paces slowly waiting for the crowd to go quiet.

EH: (Engel points to his face) You see this face? This is the face of a man who dared to dream...

Crowd: Engel (Chant).

EH: Thats right, THIS face right here is not a man that lost, this is a man who dared to dream, you see I wasn't scheduled to be out here tonight. Nope, after Ashes to Ashes, when I had my hand raised as winner and new EWF champion, I was getting on a train and hot tailing it over to Disneyland to ride me some of that Space mountain...hehehe...

Engel raises his finger again to his face waving it in an agitated manner as his voice becomes a little more angry

EH: You see this face...this is not the sort of face we want on your lunch boxes is it...

CROWD: YES! YES! YES!

EH: This is not the face that you want front and centre on the poster of 6CW'S hottest ticket in town...NIGHT OF GLORY...IS IT?

CROWD: YES! YES! YES!

EH: (Engel lowers his hand to his side and lifts his head) We...are a dying breed in this business, the showman, the crowd pleaser, the larger than life REAL reason you turn on your tv sets each and every week, the real reason you hitch hike your way to our shows, because YOU...you want to imagine...so when one of your own...my dear dear angels...when one of your own DARES to dream...your behind us each and every single step of the way. (Engel addresses the crowd) There was a time when each and every one of you people despised me, and then there was that one time that...on the FIRST time of asking, I beat Liam Wood 1-2-3, in the MIDDLE of this very ring...and at that moment, you stood behind me...YOU dared to go against the grain...you believed, a face like this COULD be on your lunch boxes, COULD headline Night of Glory...you see, thats what got me thinking...ONE NIGHT...A night I have always claimed is MY NIGHT...Is something I have NEVER Main evented...and when you guys out here got behind me so much over this whole Liam Wood thing...well the truth is I started to believe...

Engel looks at the Night of Glory sign above him the crowd chanting 'Engel' and cheering loudly, He lowers his head the crowd falling silent

EH: ...You know what, in my entire time since the day I returned to 6CW just over a year ago, only two men have beaten me in the middle of this ring, fairly and squarely, both my friends in fact, Cerberus, and Robin Reborn...well I am not embarassed to say that it took me a while to figure out the mathematics exactly...but the thing is (Engels voice becomes a little more sinister) I like those odds...Now tonight I team up with a not entirely friendly Man Mountain Mike against Marshall Murdoch and Clarke James with a chance to progress to the next round of the "Fight for Thirty" in there for good measure, now as I understand it the winner of this tournament earns the high profile number 30 spot in the Gateway to Glory...and then I do the Mathmatics thing again...you know 30-1=29 other men I potentially could avoid...and I'm thinking...I REAALLYY LIKE THOSE ODDS...Chances of meeting my friend Robin Reborn somewhere along this path...SOMEWHAT CERTAIN...and man, to you I say this, you had your shot at Zhi...let me show you what I can do, I beat him once I can do it all over again at Night of Glory!

Engel looks round at the crowd

EH: Number one or Number 30 it makes no difference to me BECAUSE AT Gateway to Glory I go above and beyond 29 other men and I become the number one contender for that 6CW Title around the waist of Cassius Zhi the most dominant man in 6CW today...(Points to his face and looks into the camera) BECAUSE THIS...THIS IS THE FUTURE...THIS IS THE FACE OF 6CW...THIS IS MY TIME...HEHEHEHE...

The crowd chant Engel's name loudly as Engel soaks in the adulation

Engel Harlequin

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Wed 08 Mar 2017, 10:07 am

???: Get yo big Lurch mother**kin a** back here…..

Cerberus stops and rolls his shoulders as he turns to see Dicey strolling down the corridor towards him and JJ, Dicey stops just before reaching JJ

Dicey: That’s what he’s thinking about saying but you know he needs a bit of a break in between rants, I think Brandy needs to calculate all the yo’s and baby girls that he needs to say so people still realise he’s black, sometimes I think the real JJ Johnson died and this is just a real sized, walking, talking, living doll

Dicey starts laughing as JJ just rolls his eyes

Dicey: Well this is a crazy little situation we got ourselves into, tag teams thrown together and at the end of it all the winner comes in at number 30, is that how you got Brandy JJ, when you and the boyz ran the train on her back in the day

Dicey winks at JJ who is starting to lose patience with Dicey

Dicey: This is the way I see it, I don’t care if I’m number 1 or number 30 at the Gateway to Glory, who gives a sh*t really….well obviously you two but me, nah, what will be, will be, we blew the chance to win at Ashes to Ashes by cancelling each other out and that snake Lex nearly did the business but he didn’t win either, the way I see it is it’s only a matter of time before I get another shot at the Green tea slurping eejit and the next time I won’t make any mistakes, whether that’s by winning the Gateway or by just kick ar*e until somebody notices I don’t care its all the same to this dumb paddy, so if you want to get what you think you deserve JJ I’ll happily smack this muppet upside the head like I have on countless occasions but if you f**k with me I will end you in a heartbeat because I don’t like you or your falseness, you are a fake and deep down you know this but you don’t want the good people to know it because it frightens you to show them the real you but soon you’ll let the veil slip and I will be there to be the first to kick you square in the balls

The crowd cheer as Dicey turns to Cerberus

Dicey: As for you, you may have that belt around your waist but it means nothing, you are still living in Engels shadow, look how far that little freak has come, challenging for World Titles and poor little Cerbie can’t get noticed, “but but but I buried Crime Lord” pfft he buried his own career years ago, the Monster that isn’t even the best monster in 6CW, Joshua is still whispered about and he isn’t even in the company anymore, maybe change the gimmick up a bit, do an Engel and change it every week to confuse the masses or maybe start a group like the oddities or something, try and get yourself to stand out but other than that you have nothing I’m afraid

Dicey playfully punches Cerberus on the chin and feigns being sad

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Wed 08 Mar 2017, 7:24 pm

*The camera pans around the arena with signs such as "Daddy what's Babestation?", "Memes = titles" and "More Simpsons references plz" seen as the camera makes it way to the Lloyd brothers sat at ringside*

HA: "Welcome ladies and gentlemen following a fabulous Ashes to Ashes PPV we have a fantastic anarchy lined up for you, with the start of the "Fight for Thirty" competition this week"

HE: "Fight for Thirty? Needs a better name imho"

HA: "Well go be the advertising guy then...interestingly this week we have tag team mania as teams put together by Enforcer try to progress in the tournament - partner what match takes your eye?"

HE: "Well apart from the main event, one for me is the Death Squad vs O'Callaghan and Robin Reborn"

HA: "Indeed, it'll be interesting to see how Reborn and O'Callaghan co exist against part of the Brotherhood"

HE: "O'Callaghan could probably win it on his own"

HA: "well he's now coming out to probably tell us that...."

*The crowd are in fine voice as "Run this town" echoes through the speakers and O'Callaghan swaggers onto the stage, parading his International and UK Championships as he does so, saunters his way down to the ring and climbs up into the ring, grabbing a microphone and a chair from ringside, and setting the chair up in the middle of the ring and sitting down on it*

O'Callaghan: "So here we are again huh folks"

*The crowd chant have a slightly mixed reaction to O'Callaghan*

O'Callaghan: "Another PPV, another O'Callaghan promise made beforehand, another O'Callaghan title defence, another O'Callaghan victory celebration."

*O'Callaghan slumps back in his chair*

HE: "Where are the gals? Celebration? This isn't a celebration!"

O'Callaghan: "Well except O'Callaghan today comes with a tinge of sadness folks, I must admit. Despite doing what he said at Ashes to Ashes, and defeating Perfect Jack, Geoff Steel and Mike Hill, despite again stealing the show at a PPV, despite again proving he is the best rassler in 6CW, O'Callaghan is in a more sombre mood today"

*The crowd doesn't really react*

O'Callaghan: "Ladies and Gentlemen, O'Callaghan is sad at what 6CW has become in the hands of Enforcer. Back in the days of Mr Jones this company used to be flying high, 6 star matches left right and centre, he was able to identify great talent like myself and bring me to the company, he entrusted me in top matches like the Fight for the Right ladder match at Night of Glory, and had a great vision for the future of 6CW."

HA: "Some would debate that!"

*O'Callaghan lays his titles on his lap*

O'Callaghan: "But now, now just look at what this place has become under Enforcer. We have main event matches at PPVs not even having a true winner, we have the superstar of the year left off all promotional activity and placed in the early matches on the card meaning viewers turn off and thus TV networks will be turned away. O'Callaghan, the best superstar in the rassling world, the longest reigning UK and International Champion of all time, is still only paid peanuts. What dreadful, dreadful scenes"

*O'Callaghan shakes his head in sadness*

O'Callaghan: "But what about the "Fight for Thirty" I hear you all shout?"

*The crowd is noiseless*

O'Callaghan: "Well O'Callaghan has even spotted flaws in this, he has, he has. If Enforcer was a truly great leader, he would make sure his best superstar, O'Callaghan, enters at number 1 to make sure TV viewers and engaged throughout the whole match. However he has now setup this tournament, entered myself into it, and ensured that O'Callaghan enters at 30, meaning viewers are not going to tune in until the very end of the match and PPV. It is such a great, great shame that we have such a business buffoon running this place"

*O'Callaghan mouths "RIP Mr Jones" and places his titles over his shoulders again*

HA: "What on earth is this kid on? Viewing figures, social media engagement, revenue is all up!"

HE: "U mad bruh?"

HA: "We're producing great #content"

*O'Callaghan now sits up in his seat*

O'Callaghan: "Why is O'Callaghan so certain he is going to win the Fight for Thirty I hear you ask?"

*One man from the crowd shouts "Nobody is talking to you you Irish nonce", which draws some laughter*

O'Callaghan: "Well ladies and gentlemen, despite being paired with 6CW's resident nutter Robin Reborn, O'Callaghan has sized up the competition and seen he is by far and away the best rassler in this competition, of which he has proved time and time again. I mean, come on, this week in round one he faces the Death Squad? What have they done in this company since they come back? Engaged in some meaningless religious war with a bunch of 1990's has beens in the Church of Hero? The most memorable part of their return so far has been a sign calling them "Death Nonces" for crying out loud"

HE: "HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAH"

HA: "Jesus christ...."

O'Callaghan: "I mean who even really understands what the Brotherhood is?"

*O'Callaghan now stands and walks out to ringside, finding fans and asking them what the Brotherhood is?*

9 year old boy: "I thought Bulgaria was a pasta"

17 year old teenage emo girl: "My idea of an orgy"

57 year old man: "Where is the toilet?"

Ed Kent: "A dank meme"

*O'Callaghan reenters the ring and sits back down*

O'Callaghan: "My point proven ladies and gentlemen...so O'Callaghan would like to invite the Death Squad, the Brotherhood, Edward Plague, whoever you are down to the ring to inform him about themselves please..."

*O'Callaghan looks up the ramp....*
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Wed 08 Mar 2017, 9:21 pm

Cerberus glares at Dicey

It's amazing the lack of fight you show nowadays...
Standing next to a guy who cost you a World Title acting like buddies...
Should 6CW expect Bi-racial Leprechauns running around soon because everyone knows JJ will dip his stick in anything with a pulse...
And Sally's legs are wider then the M25 on any day ending in a Y...

Cerberus chuckles to himself as JJ/Dicey look less than impressed by his remark

It makes me sad to see how far you've fallen Dicey...
You want to talk about what has happened over the last 12 months...
You've failed at every opportunity handed down to you...
It doesn't matter weather it was 6CW/EWF Title...
Always coming up short when it mattered...
Guess your next shirt will say "Born to Fail" 
Since it's all you do anymore... 

Cerberus stands with a smile on his face as Dicey seems to be getting a little annoyed

It's amazing isn't it the 1 guy that dominated the Xtreme division...
Endlessly beating you & Engel when it came to Title matches...
Currently the longest reigning champion in the company...
Yet i have to standby watching the losers getting handed world title shots...
And wasting them as expected...

It's alright though cos the Gateway to Glory is coming...
And unlike you 2 idiots i don't need shots handed down on a silver platter...
Im going to walk in at #30 and walk out with a title shot in the bag...
And go on to show you Dicey how to get the job done when it comes to World Title Matches...

Cerberus leans against the wall readjusting his title 

You 2 can stand here and pretend the sight of each other doesn't make one another sick...
Because i can see that glint in your eyes guys...
The one when you know you are going to stab someone in the back but aren't quite ready to stick the knife in just yet....
It's just a game of who's blinks 1st... 
I guess we'll find out Monday...

Cerberus stands with a smirk on his face as JJ & Dicey exchange looks teasing a little tension between them.

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Fri 10 Mar 2017, 12:17 pm

HA: What a reception for this man, and no doubt he’s high on the list of people walking out of the Gateway to Glory match...hang on…?

The lights in the arena go bright and the opening sirens of ‘Blind Faith’ by Chase ‘n’ Status echo through the arena as Clarke James walks out on to the stage to a pop from the crowd…

HA: What a night this man; his partner and his now former mentor had at Ashes to Ashes; a hellacious battle which ended with the Church standing tall, and you have to say, the whole roster is on red alert now…

James heads towards the ring, ignoring the fans at ringside as he slides under the ring ropes and standing across from Engel….

CJ: You’ll forgive me for interrupting I’m sure, Engel, but, after sitting back and listening to your heartfelt speech, something hit home. Something that almost troubled me. It wasn’t this bi-polaresque persona you carry off…..it’s not the sickening candle you hold towards your buddy Robin Reborn….it wasn’t even listening to you say that you are the future of 6CW…

Engel looks round at the crowd and nods….

CJ:  It’s this statement that you believe that you, this deluded, melodramatic, attention seeking fool is the last great hope of a dying breed. That you somehow believe your childish, painty face is inspires a generation. You’re just Ronald McDonald on ‘roids, Engel.

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

CJ: Someone replaced your ritolin with some AD’s and now you’re super psyched for 6CW! You’re no showman, Engel. You’re your everyday, garden variety, generic crowd panderer. Looking for a few cheap pops…

‘Oh, love me, love me. Get behind me guys, dare to dream’…

Pathetic.

HA: James not holding back here…

The crowd boo James as Engel stares across at him.

CJ: You think this crowd, these people, you think you’re one of their own? You’re just flavour of the month, Engel. You’re the plucky underdog that everyone gets behind because deep down they know he’s going to come up short again, but for a time, it’s fun to be on the ride. I mean, you said it yourself, right? There was a time when each and every single one of these people despised you. That was for a reason, Engel.

I don’t look at you and see a Champion. I don’t see a man who’s going to change the business. I see a man who’s gonna sell a few tickets to get his ass kicked and say he was hard- done by afterwards. A man who’s already plotting his excuse for not winning the Gateway to Glory match.  A man clutching at air for one more chance…..

‘Please Robin, you’ve had your shot, let me have a go? I beat him once, please?

You know the difference between my side of the fence at Aftermath, and yours, Engel? Is come the Gateway to Glory, if I’m stood there, down to the last two and stood opposite me is Marshall, I’m not getting to my knees, begging for a shot. I’m raising my fists and I’m going toe to toe for the chance at that title… and like you, Engel, I’ve beaten Cassius. I’ve beaten him in the Main Event of the biggest PPV in 6WF history. I just won’t beg for a shot…… I’ll go and get it.

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Fri 10 Mar 2017, 12:26 pm

Grace waits for what seems a couple of days in the ring until the lights dim and suddenly ‘Glorious’ begins to echo throughout the arena, the crowd are mixed, for all those that boo there’s several partisan sections that begin to cheer.

HA: He polarizes opinion, the younger fans clearly aren’t enamoured by the self-proclaimed God of Wrestling but the older ones cannot see fault in his actions.

HE: Well the kids need to go to wrestling class as he right there has been schooling opponents for many years.

Hero makes his way out from backstage and poses at the top of the ramp in his trademark crucifix pose and laps up both the vilification and rapture of the fans. He sees Grace in the ring and smirks before heading towards it.

HA: At Ashes to Ashes Hero proved to the world that after several years away he still has what it takes to get the job done by defeating the Brotherhood with his Church, afterwards though was an interesting development as he appeared to let his flock go, are the COH disbanded?

HE: Hero doesn’t need sycophantic pawns purring over his every word!

HA: Hi Mr Pot, I’m Mr Kettle!

Hero squats then jumps up onto the ring apron, he climbs through the top ropes and then aloft the turnbuckle where he poses once more with his arms outstretched. Grace stands waiting for him growing increasingly irritated.

Hero: Wowzers that’s amazing Grace. A pre-signed contract, an agreement in principle for you to be the number 30 entrant for Gateway to Glory, well we might as well just pack up and go home now rather carry on with this charade….or perhaps we may mention that in fact Hero just saw you writing that out backstage and in fact it’s your big-shop list which contained items such as an extra-large tub of petroleum jelly, a copy of 50 Shades of Grey and a Russian Hamster, someone’s in for a fun night in the Grace household!

The crowd laugh at the revelation and Grace looks annoyed.

H: So the bookers in their wisdom have paired us together to compete against the duo of Geoff Steel and Cameron Faith. Grace, Steel & Faith, jeez that sounds like a back catalogue of George Michael tracks or the surnames of some 80’s soft pornstars.

Hero moves his hand near his mouth and makes a mock gesture of a blowjob.

H: Apologies Tony, should pee on your parade like that with us being tag partners and what not. You know what Grace, you and Hero, we’re cut from the same cloth, well perhaps not the same cloth, Hero’s the finest silk from tailors on Saville Row , you’re perhaps more polyester from Primark, but we’ve travelled similar paths. We’re both dads, Hero with Austin and you with your three daughters, seriously three girls? Not got much testosterone swimming down there? Please tell me one of is called Grace. We’re both men of the Church, well sort of, you believe in a higher power, Hero is the higher power, this ring is my Church and you’re all basking in my magnificence.
We’ve both made it in Hollywood, Hero with his stellar performances in Weekend at Bernies 3 and you with your superhero trilogy entitled Copper Man, a straight to DVD knock-off of Iron Man in which you thwart local gypsies trying to steal your suit.

Grace sneers at Hero as the crowd laugh once more.

H: And most importantly G-Man we both most certainly want that coveted 30 spot, we know it’s a numbers game, we know there’s 28 other guys out there clamouring to be the last man standing in this very ring, each and every one of them wanting the golden opportunity to main event Night of Glory. Why do you think Hero came back? Hero has been a World Champion in countless federations, Hero has main evented headline PPVs for a decade, Hero’s won Rear of the Year in Heat Magazine in both 2008 and 2009, but the one accolade that’s alluded him all these is the 6CW World Title.
At Ashes to Ashes, Dicey, JJ and Lex spent 30 minutes failing to do what it took Hero the briefest of seconds to do and leave Cassius on his back looking at the stars. So come Aftermath Grace Hero has got your back as long as you’ve got mine and we’ll make Steel and Faith famous…together.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Sat 11 Mar 2017, 7:48 pm

The 6CW arena comes to life as Revival Mode by Every Time I Die blasts from the speakers bringing out the EWF World Heavyweight Champion Liam Wood on to the stage, as he parades the title resting over his shoulder the air fills with boos and jeers from the crowd which Wood soaks in.

HE: Business is picking up, the reigning and defending EWF Champion is here...that belt is where it belongs right now...

HA: Some would disagree with you...

HE: How?! Liam Wood is Mr EWF...anyone else having that belt is sacrilege

HA: There are some who think that the belt should be over the shoulder of Engel Harlequin and that if it wasn't once again for Edward Plague it would be.

Wood reaches the ringside area and carefully places the belt on the apron before grabbing a mic and rolling under the bottom rope in to a seated position against the turnbuckle. Wood takes a few moments to once again soak in the hate from the crowd before shaking his head and pulling himself up to his feet before speaking.

Wood:
You know, for the past week all I've heard is that Engel Harlequin should be the EWF Champion right now, that if it wasn't for me 'cheating' he'd be able to finally say that he's held a belt in this company...each and every person who has spoken like this is spitting in my face...it's beyond a god damn joke.

You are looking at Mr EWF...the only damn reason this belt means as much as it damn well does and yet you want some self diagnosing clown to get his hands on it?! Holy sh¡t I knew you were dumb but this is a new low, even for you idiots...

The crowd boo as Wood laughs, clearly angry but still enjoying getting a rise from the crowd, he takes a second before speaking

Wood:
I can't blame you though can I? You look up to Engel Harlequin who continues to show just how broken that tiny little brain of his is...just a week ago he was stood toe to toe with me, a fire in his eyes, telling me that he was going to put me through hell, that he was breaking me in half and leaving Ashes To Ashes as champion.

Well fast forward a few days and now he's too good for a belt he was never going to win, now he's set his sights on something more attainable...winning the Gateway To Glory...going on to Night Of Glory...and winning the 6CW Title.

Wood pauses for a slight moment

Wood:
I'm sorry to say this Engel...but I've got some bad news...

Wood walks over to the turnbuckle and sits on top of it, taking a moment before speaking

Wood:
You see...as I said, this week I've had to deal with every single one of you judging me and telling me that I'm not good enough...it's a joke...I have fat inbreds like the 6CW universe telling me, a god damn World Heavyweight Champion...that I'm not good enough. Despite watching me get the job done against Keith Leone, Dicey Reilly, Joshua, Max Adamson, Mike Masters and now Engel Harlequin...despite all of that...they judge ME?!

So I'm sorry Engel but your little mission of taking the easier way out, just won't cut it and I just can't let that happen...you see the motivation to prove everyone wrong has just got too much and holding the greatest title in this companies history just doesn't cut it anymore...I need the set.

Wood looks down at the EWF Title and smiles causing the fans to boo before he speaks one last time

Wood:
At Aftermath I team up with Edward Plague and we put some has beens in their place...I go on to win that number 30 spot and after walking in and making the Gateway To Glory look easy, I go on to Night Of Glory. From then on the plan is perfect...I beat whoever has my other belt and I walk out of the companies biggest night as the person I already am...the biggest champion this company has.

Wood smirks, dropping down from the turnbuckle before rolling out, taking the EWF title with him as he does. The crowd boo causing Wood to smile as he heads to the exit.

HA: Liam Wood with some strong words there...

HE: The truth hurts sometimes but someone has to say it

HA: Well he's clearly not trying to get anyone back on his side, he may have even alienated fellow champion Cassius Zhi with the claim of being the greatest champion the company has.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Sat 11 Mar 2017, 9:54 pm

Hero wrote:Grace waits for what seems a couple of days in the ring until the lights dim and suddenly ‘Glorious’ begins to echo throughout the arena, the crowd are mixed, for all those that boo there’s several partisan sections that begin to cheer.

HA: He polarizes opinion, the younger fans clearly aren’t enamoured by the self-proclaimed God of Wrestling but the older ones cannot see fault in his actions.

HE: Well the kids need to go to wrestling class as he right there has been schooling opponents for many years.

Hero makes his way out from backstage and poses at the top of the ramp in his trademark crucifix pose and laps up both the vilification and rapture of the fans. He sees Grace in the ring and smirks before heading towards it.

HA: At Ashes to Ashes Hero proved to the world that after several years away he still has what it takes to get the job done by defeating the Brotherhood with his Church, afterwards though was an interesting development as he appeared to let his flock go, are the COH disbanded?

HE: Hero doesn’t need sycophantic pawns purring over his every word!

HA: Hi Mr Pot, I’m Mr Kettle!

Hero squats then jumps up onto the ring apron, he climbs through the top ropes and then aloft the turnbuckle where he poses once more with his arms outstretched. Grace stands waiting for him growing increasingly irritated.

Hero: Wowzers that’s amazing Grace. A pre-signed contract, an agreement in principle for you to be the number 30 entrant for Gateway to Glory, well we might as well just pack up and go home now rather carry on with this charade….or perhaps we may mention that in fact Hero just saw you writing that out backstage and in fact it’s your big-shop list which contained items such as an extra-large tub of petroleum jelly, a copy of 50 Shades of Grey and a Russian Hamster, someone’s in for a fun night in the Grace household!

The crowd laugh at the revelation and Grace looks annoyed.

H: So the bookers in their wisdom have paired us together to compete against the duo of Geoff Steel and Cameron Faith. Grace, Steel & Faith, jeez that sounds like a back catalogue of George Michael tracks or the surnames of some 80’s soft pornstars.

Hero moves his hand near his mouth and makes a mock gesture of a blowjob.

H: Apologies Tony, should pee on your parade like that with us being tag partners and what not. You know what Grace, you and Hero, we’re cut from the same cloth, well perhaps not the same cloth, Hero’s the finest silk from tailors on Saville Row , you’re perhaps more polyester from Primark, but we’ve travelled similar paths. We’re both dads, Hero with Austin and you with your three daughters, seriously three girls? Not got much testosterone swimming down there? Please tell me one of is called Grace. We’re both men of the Church, well sort of, you believe in a higher power, Hero is the higher power, this ring is my Church and you’re all basking in my magnificence.
We’ve both made it in Hollywood, Hero with his stellar performances in Weekend at Bernies 3 and you with your superhero trilogy entitled Copper Man, a straight to DVD knock-off of Iron Man in which you thwart local gypsies trying to steal your suit.

Grace sneers at Hero as the crowd laugh once more.

H: And most importantly G-Man we both most certainly want that coveted 30 spot, we know it’s a numbers game, we know there’s 28 other guys out there clamouring to be the last man standing in this very ring, each and every one of them wanting the golden opportunity to main event Night of Glory. Why do you think Hero came back? Hero has been a World Champion in countless federations, Hero has main evented headline PPVs for a decade, Hero’s won Rear of the Year in Heat Magazine in both 2008 and 2009, but the one accolade that’s alluded him all these is the 6CW World Title.
At Ashes to Ashes, Dicey, JJ and Lex spent 30 minutes failing to do what it took Hero the briefest of seconds to do and leave Cassius on his back looking at the stars. So come Aftermath Grace Hero has got your back as long as you’ve got mine and we’ll make Steel and Faith famous…together.

Grace walks up to Hero and practically takes his head off with a verbal explosion.

AG: YOUR PUT DOWNS ARE WASTED ON ME YOU HEAR?! WASTED!

Grace backs away but continues ranting.

AG: We know the grand entrance you made! We know the accolades you have won! But what matters right here and now is what you could possibly achieve in the future......

Grace turns to his partner.

AG: And Hero, there is no way you can compete with what I have planned!

Grace turns to the crowd.

AG: MY ROLE IN 6CW IS TO BE 6CW! NOTHING OR NOBODY MATTERS MORE RIGHT NOW THAN ANTHONY GRACE!!!

The crowd boo and Grace turns back to Hero.

AG: Let's not forget that it was I who saved you from the embarrassment of losing to a guy I destroyed at Ashes to Ashes!

Grace takes out the paper and rams it up to Hero's face.

AG: Joke all want about this done deal Hero! It is simply jealousy! For all that history you jerk yourself over, you wasn't offered the same prize! Like all the fools here, you rely on gambling with your tiny bit of talent!

Grace removes the paper and yells at Hero again.

AG: I NEVER GAMBLE!  I SEE WHAT I WANT AND I GET IT!

Grace turns his back on Hero and walks to the corner.

AG: You bore me! Let's get this damn match out of the way so I get on with making 6CW Grace again!

Grace slumps into the corner and crosses his arms in a huff while impatiently tapping his foot.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Mon 13 Mar 2017, 1:11 pm

Hero looks down at Grace who’s slumped in the corner…

H: Oi Shouty McShoutyface there’s more chance of you getting an Oscar nomination than Faith or Steel coming out to run their mouths off against us. Seriously Grace check out your volume control, we’re about 2 metres from each other, no need for the LOUD NOISES!

Hero makes a gesture of lifting a finger to his mouth and going Shhhhhhh at Grace.

H: You don’t gamble? Have you watched any of your straight to DVD releases? Jeez people gamble every time they decide to spend their £3 on your bargain bin purchases. And continue all you want with your supposition that you’ve got the heralded 30 spot, we all know that’s little more than a prescription for Prep H you’re waving about.

Hero now pretends to sit down but mimics it being too sore to do so.

H: See what Hero wonders in this partnership of ours is what exactly you bring to the table?
Wrestling ability? Erm nope.
Accolades? A certificate from the Joey Essex school of acting doesn’t count.
Mic skills? WELL IF IT INVOLVES SHOUTING THEN POSSIBLY!
Acumen? You’d barely be able to spell it.
If we were Top Trumps Grace, then Hero would be blowing you out of the water. You’re the 6CW equivalent of David Arquette but without the ex-wife from Friends. Actually Arquette is being generous, he’s appeared in a series of decent films, you’re more Kevin Federline. So if you want to go on this ride to Gateway to Glory then you better grab hold of MY coattails Tony because you’re not going to keep up otherwise.

Hero smirks over at Grace, pauses for a brief second and then lifts the mic back to his mouth…

H: Hero will make YOU famous.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Perfect Jack Tue 14 Mar 2017, 12:37 am

The following takes place soon after Perfect Jack's participation in the fatal four way at Ashes to Ashes. Jack is walking backstage slowly to his locker room when he is approached by Timothy Allen. Before Timothy Allen can ask a question, the frustration gets the better of Perfect Jack who starts tipping over tables and throwing items off of them.

TA: Perfect Jack can I get your feelings on what was a very close fatal four way match for the UK and International titles?

PJ: You want my feelings, well here's my feelings for you.

Perfect Jack tips over another table and trashes more of the backstage equipment.

PJ: Those are my feelings Allen. Now let me tell you something. How is it whenever I'm in a bad mood or whenever I've just lost a match, you always find a way to weasel your way over to wherever I am, and ask me the same damn monotonous questions over and over and over again.

Timothy Allen goes to speak but Perfect Jack but cuts him off.

PJ: No no no you don't get to speak now. This is my time. You wanted my feelings, well here they are. I am sick and damn tired of getting so close only for it to slip away at the last second to pure and simple luck from my opponent. I am sick of it. The time for change is now. I used to go out there to win, and that's it. Just win. But that changes after tonight. Not only will I go out there to win, I'm going to go out there maim people. I'm going to go out there and hurt them. I'm going to go out there and end careers and take their livelihoods away. I'm going to break bones and and rip flesh. This starts next week, the next person I put in the figure four leg lock and they tap? When that bell rings, I'm not going to let go. No matter how many try to pull me off. I'm not letting go. Hell, I'll even apply more pressure to the hold, until I hear the sweet sound of their ankle snapping. It won't stop there. I'll move on to the next victim. I'll keep moving on until I'm the only one left standing. Do you understand me Timothy? Do you?

TA: Y...y...yes.

PJ: Good. Now get out of my way.

Timothy Allen quickly backs up as Perfect Jack continues walking to his locker room.

Perfect Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Tue 14 Mar 2017, 9:33 am

As O'Callaghan walks back and sits down Clouds by He Is Legend begins to fill the air as Brotherhood members Varyag and Castile walk out on to the stage to boos from the crowd, the pair ignore them though as they slowly make their way down to the ring

HA: A rare sighting, members of the Brotherhood without their leader Edward Plague...

HE: Woah, he let these freaks off the leash?! I'm shocked.

As the pair reach the ring they slowly make their way in, Castile stays back, his eyes locked on O'Callaghan as Varyag steps forward, standing close to the UK and International Champion, towering over him as he sits in his chair

HE: Oh god...O'Callaghan might want to step back a bit here

Varyag then begins to speak, calmly as an arrogant O'Callaghan looks up at him

Varyag:
Brother Edward has taught me many things from the moment he saved me but there is a story that I believe you must listen too before it is too late...the story of Niobe...

HE: Oh great, a history lesson is just what we need

Varyag:
...her hubris destroyed all she had around her...taking that which was most important. There is still time to save you though but first you must be broken, then you must be rebuilt.

Varyag smile at O'Callaghan

Varyag:
You must control your arrogance, your sad, pitiful need for acceptance that you hide behind tragic comedy. You look around this world and focus on negatives because the only light you have to see the path is your own...yet it fades faster than you wish...

...so you mimic others, you turn in to their shadow and you lie that this is who you are. Is the acceptance worth betraying your true self or have you tricked yourself in to believe that this is truly the real you?

Castile pauses for one moment

Varyag:
Niobe's hubris allowed her to lose everything she held dear and at this very point you sit in her postion. You may tell the world that you know little about us, you may have began the childish insults...

...but what you have truly done is invited the wolves to the door and wolves do not mind the opinions of sheep...yet you, you round up the flock and ask each and every one of these people, these unsaved drones...you ask them to love you, you ask them their opinions...

...the sheep inside you, reveals itself, each and every time you talk.

Varyag lowers the microphone, his eyes still locked on O'Callaghan

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Engel Harlequin Tue 14 Mar 2017, 9:40 pm

Engel laughs, licking his lips as he does looking towards Clarke James. He paces for a minute pondering before nodding his head and raising the microphone

EH: You know, hehehe...hahahaha...you know whats funny Clarke. You know whats funny...a year and a half ago I returned to this company. A year and a half, and for a year and a half I have been coming up short. Thats right you idiot, I actually know I havent been up to scratch when it really matters. The truth is, a year and a half ago I returned to this company swearing to burn this place to the ground and rebuild it in my image. I took out your former leader for an entire year, I KILLED the Xtreme division, Cerberus rose from its Ashes. I KILLED the longest reigning 6CW champion in the history of this company, I beat Cassius Zhi, I beat Anthony Grace, I defeated Liam Wood cleanly and consecutively...and yet hehehe...here I stand no closer to my original goals...and strangely...

Engel shakes his head frantically

EH: ...as time went on, these people...THESE ANGELS, began to chant my name...believe in me...well ENOUGHS ENOUGH...No more will I be the nearly man. These people deserve better and I intend to give it to them with every breath in my damn body.

Crowd: Cheer!

EH: Whats that Clarke? I use to dress up as a clown? Lets make some clown jokes? I dont need the title or the finance it may bring because I'm Pennywise? Oh your such a JOKER...hehehe somebody call sideshow Bob cause Krusty just had a heart attack laughing himself to death. Hehehe...you see I'm not really a very fun guy...certainly not one to be walking round in a clown mask anymore...

Engel gets into Clarke James face and laughs one loud HA making his opponent jump slightly

EH: The truth is...I wore that mask to hide the satisfaction I gained from people like you. I look into your eyes and all I see is fear...FEAR because just as Man Mountain Mike, Liam Wood, Edward Plague and anybody else that wants to stand in front of destiny is going to find out...You don't know which Engel is coming...you dont know how far I am willing to go to get what I want...

CROWD: ENGELS GONNA KILL YOU (chant)

EH: Wether I do or do not win the fight for 30, 29 other men stand in my way...29 other men with that same look in there eyes as they see whats in store...me and Reborn might be friends, these might be my Angels...but on the road to Night of Glory...your all just another number to me...

Engel begins to step through the ropes

Engel Harlequin

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Thu 16 Mar 2017, 4:02 pm

Dicey stares in JJ’s eyes and then looks at Cerberus with a smile

Dicey: Still loading comments from home base, JJ won’t be any use for awhile

JJ glares at Dicey

Dicey: I agree with you Cerbie, I have failed to do what I set out to do since I came back to 6CW, I said as much before Ashes to Ashes but at least I failed at the top and I didn’t settle into mediocrity like you have, you may be the longest reigning champ in the company but what has it given you huh? A title that you won in a tournament that I didn’t even want to be part of because I was too busy fighting to stop this company being destroyed, it’s a title, a shiny belt that’s it, there are bigger things than holding one but you wouldn’t understand that because for the last year you’ve been wandering around the place looking for someone to fight when nobody really cared enough about you or the TV Title to do so

Cerberus’ smile disappears

Dicey: Truth hurts doesn’t it my old friend, the reason you have to standby and watch me and Engel and JJ and Hart and Reborn get shot after shot is because we entertain, we show passion, we have what the crowd want to see and you…..well you have that belt…so that’s something right

Dicey laughs and walks up to a visibly angry Cerberus

Dicey: You are the big bad monster that nobody is really frightened of

Dicey taps the TV Title

Dicey: Hold on to that title real tight Cerbie because once you lose it God knows what will happen to you….maybe Joshua or Median can give you the address of the 6CW Elephants graveyard….where the Monsters go to die

Dicey walks past Cerberus and starts whistling the Addams Family tune  as he heads down the corridor

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Fri 17 Mar 2017, 9:43 am

Grace walks away from the corner and thinks about erupting again. The crowd mock him when he starts to open his mouth and Hero smirks at him. Grace takes a few looks at the crowd with the microphone held up to his mouth but says nothing. Grace then backs away and climbs through the ropes.

HA: He is leaving? Just like that?

HE: Grace doesn’t need to lower himself to Hero’s taunts. Let the crowd boo. He doesn’t do things the 6CW way! He does things HIS way!

Grace strides up the aisle to the stage, with Hero and the crowd mocking him as he goes. Grace’s face is like thunder but he doesn’t react to the taunts. When he reaches the stage he stops and lifts his head up. Turning on his heels, he revolves to face Hero.

AG: One thing you left off of that Top Trumps list. The most important asset you can bring to any organisation. You know what that is Hero?

Hero goes to speak but Grace shouts out.

AG: VALUE! THAT IS WHAT I BRING! VALUE!

Grace strides to the side of the stage.

AG: This crowd’s reaction! Your reaction! It is simply because you all know I am the most important person in 6CW! So you play up to me because you all want 6CW to be Grace again!

The crowd boo and Grace returns to the centre.

AG: PEOPLE WANT TO HEAR WHAT I HAVE TO SAY………

Grace points to Hero.

AG: YOU BRING NOTHING TO 6CW BECAUSE YOU ARE NOTHING!

Grace adjust his coat and extends one arm out.

AG: I AM BEYOND FAMOUS! AN ICON! A LEGEND! A WALKING POTRAIT OF PERFECTION!

Grace glares at the crowd and back at Hero.

AG: Which means I don’t have to put up with you anymore……….

Grace drops his gold microphone onto the stage and mouths the words “BOOM”. He then turns around sharply and exits through the curtain.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Fri 17 Mar 2017, 6:07 pm

Geoff Steel can be seen in the backstage area joined by Tim Allen who is ready with a microphone on hand, Steel can be seen constantly checking his watch and then towards Tim, Tim just stands with an awkward smile on his face before being given the ok from his crew.

TA: 6CW I am joined today by Geoff Steel a man who narrowly missed out on capturing the international and U.K. Championships at Ashes to Ashes. What are your thoughts Geoff having had sometime to digest the loss.

GS: Well Tim my thoughts remain exactly the same as they did the moment I choose to leave the arena of my own accord to chase down the man who quite frankly is to blame for me standing here with the belt around my waist being the one holding up my trousers. It was clear to everyone in the arena that I had the better of the competitors that night, yet once again Mike Hill in all his jealously and spite did his best to stop history from being made, then what did he do he ran for his dear life and didn't stop running, he's probably half way across the Atlantic by now, , hopefully stranded on some sh1thole island struggling to get by having to eat insects that have more of a spine than he does. Yet it would still be the safest place for him because the moment he sets back foot in any 6CW arena fresh hell is about to be unleashed upon him, sooner or later he won't have the option to run then we will finally have the chance to put this all to bed once and for all because I've pretty much had all I can take of Mike Hill for one lifetime, this needs to end and the next time we might I'm making certain that a full stop is made to the end of this saga.

TA: You find yourself this week teaming up with Cameron faith against the team of Anthony Grace and Hero with the number 30 spot in the Gateway to Glory match on the line, you confident of advancing in the tournament?

GS: I really couldn't care Tim, of your going to win the Gateway to Glory you best be prepared to do it from any position, to me this is just an excuse to get people excited and sell tickets for the shows leading up to the real main event. That doesn't mean I'm not going to everything within my power to ensure my hand will be lifted in victory, it's not like I can simply afford to continue loosing match after match and think nobody will be paying attention, 6CW is a competitive company they only want the best so when your account isn't exactly in the black you start to worry Tim if the ace could fall at any time. Anthony Grace and Hero will be tough completion and can't be taken lightly. Especially with the new attitude grace seems to have brought to the table, I can honestly say I hardly recognise the guy anymore, the man I fought last year seemed to have integrity in spades and was willing to earn his spot, this Anthony Grace expects and demands but we'll see Tim I overcame him last time who's to say that won't happen again. As for Hero there's nothing much to be said that every person in the arena doesn't already know I'm just looking forward to the opportunity of facing another icon of the industry.

TA: Thanks for your time Geoff, good luck out there.

GS: Thanks a little luck might be exactly what I need.

Steel walks off set as the scene begins to fade

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Mon 20 Mar 2017, 11:28 am

(2 days after Ashes to Ashes the scene is in a hospital, a Doctor and nurse are stood talking outside of a hospital room.)

N- How's he doing?

D- Not great...I can't believe that company. It's horrific! Did you watch it? They were destroying each other and the match ended with him going into a casket, it's barbaric!

N- It's so popular though, there's not much we can do. 

D- I just wish these men would think about the damage they're doing to themselves, concussions, broken ribs, blood loss, muscle tears these catch up to them eventually.

(Sounds start coming out of the room and the Doctor and nurse open the door and see Crime Lord getting out of the bed, ripping off the monitoring patches and sitting up. He pushes away.)

D- You need to rest, there's no way you should be walking around right now. 

N- Please Mr -

CL- SHUT IT. Get out of my way. I've got work to do.

(Crime Lord pushes past them both.)

D- Please listen. Your body is in no fit state...when was the last time you got checked out? You have internal bruising, damaged muscles, some of these look years old. I'm thinking surgery, a few months off work at least, we need to look at you.

(Crime Lord stops and turns around.)

CL- I tell you what you need to look at, you need to look at your TV on Monday and you can watch me jump straight back in to the deep end. This is my life and I don't need you trying to tell me what's good for me.

(Crime Lord walks off into the street and hails a taxi.)

N- He's going to kill himself if he carries on.

D- The scary part is that I think he knows this and he just doesn't care.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(The fans are in the arena and suddenly the lights dim and 'Out of the Black' blasts out of the speakers. Crime Lord steps out onto the stage, he's wearing a suit, but is not put on perfectly. His ribs are clearly wrapped up but there is a small amount of blood seeping through his shirt. He strides down the ramp ignoring the booing fans. Crime Lord walks up the steps and then bends through the middle ropes before standing in the centre of the ring with a mic.)

Ha- I don't think it's wise Crime Lord being here. That match with Cerberus was brutal, he's still clearly hurt!

He- Nobody can keep the Iron Man down.

CL- Surprised to see me?

Crowd- BOOOOOOOO!

CL- That's right, just two days ago I was thrown into a casket and some people would have you believe that this is how my story ends. Buried by Cerberus, never to be seen again, torch passed....well those people are wrong. It's two days later and I'm stood back in this ring. I'm broken, I'm bloody and I'm hurt...but you know what? I'm still the best around here. Even at 50% I'd take them all on. 

(Crime Lord takes a moment as the crowd continue to boo and jeer him.)

CL- I'm here because I am RESILIENT! I am here because I can't be kept down. The match on Sunday was brutal, Cerberus and I did damage. I came up short, but I'm not done, don't even for one second think that I'm done. I am stood here, ready to go again, ready to do it all again because whilst everybody else needs breaks, needs to take time off, have their sabbaticals and get the rest their body wants, I don't, I come back every single week and I fight, time and time again I take that risk. I'm here again to risk it all because, as I've always said, I am willing to do ANYTHING to get EVERYTHING!

Ashes to Ashes was the highlight of Cerberus' career, he gets to keep his title and he locked the best there has ever been in a casket. When Cerberus calls time on his career everything else will be meaningless, that clip will be replayed time and time again. Every interview Cerberus has will be about that match, about the time he managed to get the better of me. Twice, TWICE now Cerberus has beaten me but it will never happen again. I promise you we are not finished but Cerberus will always have those two matches...but that's it!

I have already achieved ten times as much as Cerberus and I will go on to achieve ten times more. What is the crowning achievement of Cerberus' career will be a minor setback for mine. I've won enough matches, beaten enough champions, broken enough records to be sure that nobody will remember this. 

Crowd- YOU WERE BURIED! YOU WERE BURIED!

CL- SHUT THE HELL UP! 

Crowd- BOOOOOO!

CL- You can chant whatever you want but it doesn't hide the fact that you're impressed, I see it on your faces, I can sense it. You're all looking at me and you're admiring me. Why? Because I am a living legend. You're looking at the biggest and best name in this industry. Forget Ashes to Ashes and think back to all those times I destroyed my opponents, all those times I won the world titles, all those times I took the biggest names this industry had to offer and had them pinned to the mat....1.....2....3. Think about them and remember this....

THE BEST HAS YET TO COME!

And it all starts this Monday, the beginning of my ascent to the top has a clear path now. I am going to beat The Parasite Killers on Monday, even if I have to carry Cassius Zhi through the match. He's just a pretender to my throne, keeping a world title warm for me when I decide I want to have it. I am going to win the whole damn tournament and I am going to enter number 30 in the Gateway to Glory match. When everybody else has wasted their energies fighting their little battles I am going to win the whole war. My music will hit and the hearts of every damn guy in that ring will drop into their stomachs, they will know that their dream is over, their aspirations crushed because I have entered the match.

Number 30 at Gateway to Glory and then at Night of Glory I take the world title, I will finally ascend to the top of this company and I will look down at everybody else. You and I will look back at this day as the day it began. Cerberus' victory at Ashes to Ashes will only serve a as a prologue to the most devastating and dominating run in 6CW history!

ARE YOU READY??

(Crime Lord's face is red with fury. He drops the microphone and rolls out of the ring and starts confidently walking to the back. He's clearly still hurt though. The crowd continue to boo him as he exits the arena.)

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Mon 20 Mar 2017, 5:46 pm

CJ: Fear, Engel? Fear? You think ‘I’ fear you….?

Engel steps back through the ropes, staring across at a smirking James…

CJ: I’m not sure if you’re paying yourself a compliment, or you’re insulting me, or both? I mean, I don’t know you from Adam, Engel? I mean, sure, you’re the clown of 6CW; to some you’re the, you know, laughing stock, to others, you’re a complete failure dining out on one solid win in his career….. but you know what tickles me the most, Engel…..?

James leans in and stares at Engel…

CJ: You know you’re a failure. Everything about you screams ‘defeat’. It’s taken you a year and a half to pull your finger out of your ass and actually do something about it, because, what? Now all of a sudden you feel loved? You feel special, like you’re worth something? But what happens, Engel? What happens when you walk into Day of Reckoning, and you come face to face with Man Mountain Mike, Liam Wood, Plague...even me, and after all your talking, all your self-deprecating, all your false hope, you STILL do what you do best…..fail.

What happens when the fans turn again? When they realise that you’re nothing more than a talker? That in actual fact, your destiny is to fail, again and again until finally the guys in charge realise you’re nothing and kick you to the curb? What happens when the Angel’s turn to Demon’s??

The crowd begin to boo James loudly as he continues to stare at Engel, smirking…

CJ: You won’t cope, Engel. Even now, even as you stand in this very ring, your words, your language, you’ve accepted defeat…

James steps back and mocks Engel…

‘Whether I do or do not win…..me and Reborn might be friends….you’re all just another number’

CJ: There’s no conviction in you, Engel. Just obstacles you’ve already put in your way. 29 other obstacles. 29 potential excuses. 29 other people to blame but yourself.

James steps through the ropes and jumps down to the floor, turning back to look at Engel…

CJ: Come the Gateway to Glory, Engel. Come Day of Reckoning, nobody is going to shed tears for the clown.

James tosses the mic to the floor and walks up the ramp as the crowd boo.

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Mon 20 Mar 2017, 6:11 pm

******* During Ashes to Ashes********

*The scene opens in a poorly lit tattoo parlour, Faith is lying on a chair still wearing his wrestling gear and a bottle of MD 20/20 in hand, as a burly bearded man prepares the equipment. Ashes to Ashes is playing on a small TV in the corner of the room.*

*The Tattoo Artist points his gun at the TV before tuning to Faith*

Tattoo Artist: Should you not be there Faith?

Faith: Probably, but its not like anyone will notice. Hurst was right. I’m here for name value only, someone to put on the posters, get bums on the seats and then get them pumped up for the show.

*The tattoo artists silently nods before shrugging as he starts the tattoo gun*

Faith: The truth is mate, I’m tired, I’m tired of trying and failing to the man, I’m tired of playing this game, Honestly I’m just tired.

*Faith grimaces as the Tattoo Artist sticks the needle in his forearm*

Faith: I mean six months ago i would have demolished Jack Hurst in 2 minutes, now he’s motivated and desperate for that big win, and if it wasn’t for some naivety on his part he would have got it. I was never in that match, I just got lucky.

*The Tattoo parlour falls silent, the silence broken only by the tattoo gun and the occasional shouts of the Lloyd Brothers in the background. Faith takes a drink out the bottle in his hand, before sighing and shaking his head.*

Faith: You know, sometimes i wish we could back to the days, before this was a job, before I got paid, before it even mattered what i had in my bank, back when i was trying to get a tip at subway. You know back then i was wrestling for the hell of it, nowadays I’m wrestling to stay relevant.

*The Tattoo artist stops inking Faiths arm, sits back and stares at him with pity*

Faith: Maybe i’ll just go back to the days back then before the politics that we call the wrestling game, and back when nobody watched my wrestling tapes, back before i used to cover up my slang.

You know what in wish i could end the fame, the fortune, the politics, get back to the wrestler that started this sh1t.

Faith: Know what i mean bro

*Faith takes another swally from the bottle as the Tattoo Artist starts worked on the forearm again.*

Tattoo Artist: Faith how many years you been here now, 8, 9.....10 years? Fair to say were friends yes, but n that time I aint ever heard you spout so much sh!te.
You say your fed up trying to be the man, you were never destined to be the man. I mean look at yourself, your nothing but a Jakey C***!!!!!!

Yet despite everything, those fans out there tonight still idolise you, they want you to succeed.

The will of the people wants Cameron Faith to reach his potential, but if that’s not enough for you and you wont do it for yourself. Then at least do it for the man on your arm, he up everything for you,. Is this how your gonna repay him, by sitting in a back alley tattoo parlour, drinking yourself silly. I knew your old man, he was a good msn Cam and he deserves better than that.

*The Tattoo Artist sits up and daps the blood away from the forearm with a tissue revealing a RIP DAD tattoo as Faith stares at it while downing the bottle of MD*

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down