The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson (c) vs. Enzo Amore and Big Cass vs. Cesaro and Sheamus - Triple threat ladder match for the WWE Raw Tag Team Championship

+5
Crimey
Engel Harlequin
Good Golly I'm Olly
Fernando
Dolphin Ziggler
9 posters

Go down

Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson (c) vs. Enzo Amore and Big Cass vs. Cesaro and Sheamus - Triple threat ladder match for the WWE Raw Tag Team Championship Empty Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson (c) vs. Enzo Amore and Big Cass vs. Cesaro and Sheamus - Triple threat ladder match for the WWE Raw Tag Team Championship

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sat 01 Apr 2017, 6:58 pm

Discuss the match in here - All pre-event spoilers (dirtsheet rumours and bookmakers odds included) to be put in spoilers boxes please.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson (c) vs. Enzo Amore and Big Cass vs. Cesaro and Sheamus - Triple threat ladder match for the WWE Raw Tag Team Championship Empty Re: Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson (c) vs. Enzo Amore and Big Cass vs. Cesaro and Sheamus - Triple threat ladder match for the WWE Raw Tag Team Championship

Post by Fernando Mon 03 Apr 2017, 4:48 am

winner:

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson (c) vs. Enzo Amore and Big Cass vs. Cesaro and Sheamus - Triple threat ladder match for the WWE Raw Tag Team Championship Empty Re: Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson (c) vs. Enzo Amore and Big Cass vs. Cesaro and Sheamus - Triple threat ladder match for the WWE Raw Tag Team Championship

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Mon 03 Apr 2017, 9:46 am

I don't particularly like either Hardy brother - but my word, what a pop and reaction - amazing, truly amazing. The match itself was pretty decent too!

Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Engel Harlequin Mon 03 Apr 2017, 2:22 pm

DELETE DELETE DELETE

Engel Harlequin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Mon 03 Apr 2017, 4:35 pm

One of the best Wrestlemania moments of the last few years was the Hardy's return, really glad to see that they actually used a major surprise at Wrestlemania instead of saving it for the Raw the next night. I thought the match itself was really good and had some great spots. I am also a big fan of the Sheamus/Cesaro team, I think their initial feud was really boring but the story was them becoming a tag team and slowly getting better together has been really enjoyable simple storytelling.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Mon 03 Apr 2017, 5:28 pm

I was delighted to see the Hardy's back together, give them a short run as Tag Team Champions together then split them up in the Draft, I'd love to see Matt's Broken gimmick in the WWE, I saw very little of it in TNA, only online clips but read a bit about it, Jeff is always going to get a Main Event reaction so RAW would suit him and Matt could flourish on SD.

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Ché Guerrero Mon 03 Apr 2017, 5:45 pm

Matt seems to be noticeably toning it down since the TNA owners filed that suit. Or it could have been WWE's request who knows. Meltzer was saying that he toned it down in ROH as well shortly after the legal troubles started

Ché Guerrero

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Mon 03 Apr 2017, 6:24 pm

Correct me if Im wrong but isnt this Jeff Hardys first WrestleMania win? He broke the streak!

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ché Guerrero Mon 03 Apr 2017, 7:13 pm

Its definitely their first WM win as a tag team

Ché Guerrero

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Mon 03 Apr 2017, 10:17 pm

Im probably in the minority, but this was my match of the night. I loved the Hardy's return, cracking pop and twitter seemed to explode as well.

Cessaro was superb. Overall my favourite match.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down