The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goldberg (c) vs. Brock Lesnar (with Paul Heyman) - Singles match for the WWE Universal Championship

+5
Good Golly I'm Olly
Fernando
Hero
keith legend
Dolphin Ziggler
9 posters

Go down

Goldberg (c) vs. Brock Lesnar (with Paul Heyman) - Singles match for the WWE Universal Championship Empty Goldberg (c) vs. Brock Lesnar (with Paul Heyman) - Singles match for the WWE Universal Championship

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sat 01 Apr 2017, 7:00 pm

Discuss the match in here - All pre-event spoilers (dirtsheet rumours and bookmakers odds included) to be put in spoilers boxes please.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Goldberg (c) vs. Brock Lesnar (with Paul Heyman) - Singles match for the WWE Universal Championship Empty Re: Goldberg (c) vs. Brock Lesnar (with Paul Heyman) - Singles match for the WWE Universal Championship

Post by keith legend Sat 01 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm

Goldberg to very quickly and retire the next day

keith legend

Back to top Go down

Goldberg (c) vs. Brock Lesnar (with Paul Heyman) - Singles match for the WWE Universal Championship Empty Re: Goldberg (c) vs. Brock Lesnar (with Paul Heyman) - Singles match for the WWE Universal Championship

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sun 02 Apr 2017, 12:57 pm

I hope they go a decent time and Lesnar wins

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Sun 02 Apr 2017, 1:09 pm

For me this match would have been far better if this had been a triple threat match with Undertaker involved, clear reason why it would have worked after Taker threw Oldberg out of the Rumble and the history would Lesnar at Mania.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Mon 03 Apr 2017, 4:44 am

winner:

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Mon 03 Apr 2017, 9:38 am

This was a lot better than I thought it was going to be - and genuinely had me thinking Goldberg was gonna win a few times...happy Lesnar won and will be about a bit more seemingly (according to rumours on the interweb)
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Mon 03 Apr 2017, 3:45 pm

it was probably the best match it could've been, I hoped but didn't hold much expectations that they could go around 10 minutes, these matches have their place but it's a waste on Lesnar's talent, it was good it was done and it's good it's over.

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Mon 03 Apr 2017, 4:28 pm

This definitely exceeded expectations, I think it was as good a match as was going to happen with Goldberg. I thought Lesnar looked great and the spot where he jumped over the Spear was fantastic.

Hopefully we'll see Lesnar have similar level of quality matches as we saw in 2015 now the program with Goldberg is over. Suplex City is tired and it's time we see him have longer matches with more variation. The crowd's booing of Goldberg tonight shows that goodwill from the fans only goes so long until they get bored of a wrestler just repeatedly doing the same thing.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Mon 03 Apr 2017, 4:45 pm

I think if Goldberg had that type of match at Fastlane it would've made more people receptive to him heading into WrestleMania and would've probably built up more anticipation for that match too but if he felt he only had one genuine match left in him I can see why he held it off.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing, I think they way the feud culminated in the match that it did people will look back at this more fondly than they would've pre Mania

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Mon 03 Apr 2017, 4:49 pm

All i hope is this title gets defended regularly cos after the previous titles runs now the title with out prestige looks more of a joke if it's defended every 3 months.

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Mon 03 Apr 2017, 6:20 pm

Glad to see the back of Goldberg, it was a fun experiment but glad thats the end. It was as good a match as I think you could have got out of these two.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 03 Apr 2017, 7:22 pm

4 moves used.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Mon 03 Apr 2017, 10:19 pm

Could of been a lot worse. I loved the survivor series moment, but asides from that, the whole feud has been terrible. Glad its over. Lesnar to hold the belt for a year now and dropping it to reigns at next years mania then.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down