The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RAW vs SmackDown Live - The new rosters

+2
Fernando
Kay Fabe
6 posters

Go down

RAW vs SmackDown Live - The new rosters Empty RAW vs SmackDown Live - The new rosters

Post by Kay Fabe Wed 12 Apr 2017, 3:53 pm

Monday Night RAW
SmackDown Live
Commissioner
Stephanie McMahon
Shane McMahon
General Manager
Kurt Angle
Daniel Bryan
Singles Div
Brock LesnarJohn Cena
2)
Roman ReignsAJ Styles
3)
Seth RollinsShinsuke Nakamura
4)Finn BálorRandy Orton
5)
Samoa JoeKevin Owens
6)
Dean AmbroseRusev w/Lana
7)
Braun Strowman
Sami Zayn
8)
The Miz w/MaryseBaron Corbin
9)
Chris JerichoLuke Harper
10)
Bray WyattDolph Ziggler
11)
Apollo CrewsEric Rowan
12)
The Big ShowSin Cara
13)
Elias SamsonMojo Rawley
14)
Mark HenryKane
15)
KalistoAiden English
16)
Curt Hawkins Tye Dillenger
17)
Bo DallasJinder Mahal 
18)
Curtis AxelZack Ryder
19)
Titus O'Neill
20)
Darren Young
Tag Team Div
The Hardy BoysThe Uso's
2)
The RevivaThe New Day
3)
Enzo & CassAmerican Alpha
4)
Sheamus & CesaroBreezango
5)
The ClubThe Ascension
6)
The Golden Truth The Shining Stars
7)
Slater & Rhyno
Woman's Div
Sasha BanksCharlotte Flair
2)
BayleyNikki Bella
3)
Mickie JamesNaomi
4)
Alicia Fox Carmella w/ J.Ellsworth
5)
Dana BrookeBecky Lynch
6)
Alexa BlissNatalya
7)
EmmaTamina Snuka
8)
Nia JaxxEva Marie
9)
Summer Rae
1-20)
The Cruiserweight Division

Last edited by Kay Fabe on Thu 13 Apr 2017, 10:38 pm; edited 2 times in total

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

RAW vs SmackDown Live - The new rosters Empty Re: RAW vs SmackDown Live - The new rosters

Post by Fernando Wed 12 Apr 2017, 4:12 pm

The problem Raw will have is that the Miz/Ambrose & Wyatt got pushed hard on SD where as now they will be Raw cannon fodder in the midcard.

SD could of used an Emma & Cesaro or Sheamus to fill out the womens/midcard but apart from that i think their doing well roster wise now.

SD

Top - Cena/AJ/Orton/KO
Mid - Nakamura/Ziggler/Harper/Zayn/Dillinger/Rusev/Corbin
Got a decent tag & women's division too

Enough for a top 2 hours worth of wrestling.

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

RAW vs SmackDown Live - The new rosters Empty Re: RAW vs SmackDown Live - The new rosters

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu 13 Apr 2017, 9:25 pm

Unsure of it all still. As said previously, Cesaro should be on Smackdown. Unsure about their top of the show but they manage stats a bit better so don't expect the saturation the same frosted would get on Raw.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu 13 Apr 2017, 9:30 pm

Otunga's arrival to Raw will be delayed 5 weeks as he films a movie. WWE promising that his slot will be filled (ooo er) and made it seem like they were teasing it being interesting.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Thu 13 Apr 2017, 9:33 pm

JR To RAW Bah Gawd

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Thu 13 Apr 2017, 10:17 pm

I'd imagine it'll be Lawler, if the put JR in then everyone will go off their heads when Otunga replaces him, would be good to hear him back on the air though.

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Thu 13 Apr 2017, 10:33 pm

Would be a bit pointless to sign JR to a new deal & not use him tbh.

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Thu 13 Apr 2017, 10:39 pm

I think it might have been a bit of a sympathy contract to be honest after losing his wife, that was my first impression of it and thought it was a pretty nice thing to do

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Fri 14 Apr 2017, 11:47 am

Personally with JR. Id just have him call PPV's at the big 4. He's still the best commentator of all time and always will be. Will help make the big 4 PPV'S feel that little bit more special.

Lawler would make sense to just fill in for Otunga. Is he a heel or face at the moment? Before the draft he was a heel, but after all that business with Ziggler I'm guessing he is a face now?

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Fri 14 Apr 2017, 12:51 pm

I've got no desire to hear Lawler again, he added nothing to the product for near on a decade before they finally stopped using him, I'd rather they used an active wrestler who could maybe use it to get his personality over.

As for JR, I'd use him for PPV's but not the entire PPV, for specific matches, maybe not the main event but if JR is calling a match it will give a match a big match feel to it and it elevates it in the eyes of the fans...

Lets just say Lesnar vs Reigns is the Main Events of a RAW PPV for the Title and Bray Wyatt vs Finn Bálor is on the same card maybe with a number one contendership at stake, have JR call that match, automatically people start viewing it with greater importance etc... sometimes it can be the little things that make a difference.

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Fri 14 Apr 2017, 9:01 pm

It's Booker T...suckaaaaaas

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by JoshSansom Sat 15 Apr 2017, 12:41 am

KO is basically the only main heel left on SD. Looks like a great chance for him to continue his work from Raw as top guy. Hyped (not Mojo hyped) for Nakamura who can get lots of mileage out of personality/grudge feuds over the rest of the year.

Raw is ... interesting, in so far as I can't quite see a place for a lot of the talent that has moved. If Lesnar is champ and remaining absent then where to go with likes of Wyatt, Ambrose, Miz. Dean for me needs a major personality shift, I do not go for his character at the moment, it just seems so cheesy.

Both Womens Divisions seem to have a good balance to them. The SD tag scene still sucks with only 3 realistic teams. Raw has five but I am guessing it is only a few months before the Hardys split, feud and then Jeff stays on Raw in upper card and Matt goes to SD to be mental.

JoshSansom

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Mon 17 Apr 2017, 9:55 pm

Dash Wilder is out for 3 months.

Tough break for the Revival Sad

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Mon 17 Apr 2017, 10:21 pm

It appears he busted open Hideo Itami's mouth so Itami kicked him in the face as a lovely retort by breaking his jaw.

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Mon 17 Apr 2017, 10:38 pm

Fernando wrote:It appears he busted open Hideo Itami's mouth so Itami kicked him in the face as a lovely retort by breaking his jaw.

That does sound like something Kenta would do

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down