The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Day of Reckoning 2017 - Sunday May 14th - PPV Card

+14
jeromedubois
Electric Demon
Paul Mac 6CW
Beer
JJJohnson
TwisT
Nay
Crimey
Perfect Jack
Fernando
Engel Harlequin
Hero
President Trump
Dolphin Ziggler
18 posters

Go down

Day of Reckoning 2017 - Sunday May 14th - PPV Card Empty Day of Reckoning 2017 - Sunday May 14th - PPV Card

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed 03 May 2017, 9:08 pm

Sunday 14th May - 6CW Day of Reckoning (Live from the Air Canada Centre, Toronto, Canada)

Theme: Everybody Wants to go to Heaven - Glenn Yarborough and the Limeliters

Day of Reckoning 2017 - Sunday May 14th - PPV Card 18317986_10155885134485961_41040485_o

Match One
Tag Team Titles 
TA vs PK

Match Two
Hero vs GazzyD

Match Three
EWF Championship
Cameron Faith vs Liam Wood

Match Four
UK/INT Title
O'Callaghan vs Clarke James vs Perfect Jack

Match Five
6CW Championship 
Cassius Zhi vs Lex Hart

Main Event 
Gateway to Glory Match
30 Man Over-the-Top Battle Royal
Winner Gets a World Title Match at Night of Glory

Last edited by Dolphin Ziggler on Fri 12 May 2017, 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Day of Reckoning 2017 - Sunday May 14th - PPV Card Empty Re: Day of Reckoning 2017 - Sunday May 14th - PPV Card

Post by x12x Thu 04 May 2017, 11:36 am

The crowd fills the air with boos as Revival Mode by Every Time I Die brings out the EWF World Heavyweight Champion, The World Eater, Liam Wood with his belt proudly over his shoulder. Wood takes his time on the stage milking the abuse from the crowd before making his way down towards the ring

HE: These idiots need to get over that Liam doesn't fight for them and moved on to better things

HA: I think they're just sick of the way he walks around here showing no respect for anyone else!

Wood reaches the ring and places the title belt down carefully before walking slowly around the ringside area, he looks over at Harold and Henry before motioning for Harold to get up

HA: What on earth does he want?

Wood makes his way over and can be heard over Harold's microphone speaking to him

LW: (Quiet) get up...

HA: Excuse me?!

HE: Don't question him, just do what he says!

LW: (Quiet) ...give me your damn chair, don't make me throw you out of it...

HA: There's a chair over there!

Harold points over to a steel chair but Wood looks at him in disgust before pulling him up and pulling away his comfy chair. Wood then lifts the chair in to the ring before turning and grabbing the steel chairs that have been stacked up leaving Harold with nowhere to sit.

HA: and you wonder why the fans boo him?!

HE: You're just mad you have to stand up now!

As Wood returns to the ring he sets up one steel chair on one side of the ring before placing Harold's comfy chair opposite it. Between the two chairs he uses three steel chairs to set up a make shift table before placing the title down carefully, he then grabs a mic and speaks

LW:
Much better...

The crowd boo Wood's time wasting but it just causes him to lower the mic, sitting in the chair and spinning around in it until the booing dies down. Once most of it does, he finally begins to speak, standing to his feet once again as he does

LW:
Cameron Faith, at Day Of Reckoning you have been deemed worthy of facing ME for MY EWF World Heavyweight Title but I am here to tell you that this is NOT your time to get excited, this is NOT your time to believe in yourself and this belt will never be yours to call your own...

...you see, I am the defender of this belt and the man who has promised to keep it out of the hands of those who just aren't good enough...I stopped Keith Leone's reign, I stopped Mike Masters getting another chance and I stopped Dicey Reilly and Engel Harlequin getting their hands on it...not once but twice for both of those undeserving little morons...and I plan to do the same to YOU!

The crowd boo's start again causing Wood to laugh as he begins to pace the ring, as the boo's quiet down Wood speaks again

LW:
I have worked too damn hard to let some apparent 'rising star' come take this belt away from me because I am FAR from done with it...so get this through your thick skull.

The thing is, you AREN'T the rising star this company is trying to sell you as, you were a guy who nearly made it in 6WF and that's as good as it's going to get, the only way that you compare to a star in any way is that just like the stars in the sky...

Wood smirks

LW:
...what we see actually burnt out years ago, and we're just waiting for it to fade away and be forgotten.

Wood lowers the mic and sits in Harold comfy chair, waiting for his opponent to come out

HE: Strong words from Liam Wood to the pretender Cameron Faith, I wonder what the challenger has to say!

x12x

Back to top Go down

Day of Reckoning 2017 - Sunday May 14th - PPV Card Empty Re: Day of Reckoning 2017 - Sunday May 14th - PPV Card

Post by President Trump Thu 04 May 2017, 2:57 pm

“Born to Fight” hits as the crowd start to settle in their seats but immediately they all go mental as Dicey walks out from behind the curtain wearing a t-shirt that says “Bruce Willis is dead in 6th Sense”, he looks around before looking up at the Night of Glory banner hanging from the rafters

HA: What an ovation for 6CW’s favourite son and what a performance this last week to get out of that cage and dodge the dreaded No1 spot in the Gateway to Glory

HE: We was lucky that he had his little buddy Gazzy there to keep JJ from killing him

Dicey makes his way down to the ring tagging fans as he goes, he rolls into the ring and raises his arms up as the crowd chant his name

Crowd: DICEY

Dicey: A welcome like that never gets old, last week I stood in this ring with 3 of the best in the business inside a cage and I walked out leaving that ar*ehole JJ Johnson lying on his back, you said last week that I wouldn’t be able to win from no 1 but I don’t have to playa you do………..As is turns out Mr Superstar in a cage with 4 guys that you look down on you can’t hack it, you were beaten by your betters and at Day of Reckoning you won’t last much longer against 30 guys that really don’t care about J…J…Johnson, you are not who you were JJ you are starting to become the Liverpool FC of wrestling, still trying to get by on your past glories but that’s exactly what they are you pretentious piece of sh*t, in the past…forgotten….nobody cares about you anymore, deal with it

Crowd: F**K JJ

Dicey: I was disappointed not to have a match with you at Reckoning but I guess it just wasn’t to be so I pray to the Gods that when that buzzer goes off and my music hits that you are still in the ring because one way or another I’m getting some JJ Johnson

Crowd: DICEY GONNA GET YOU

Dicey: I’m not just down here to talk about JJ, I am here to give every wrestler backstage a chance to walk down that ramp, look me in the eye and tell me they are gonna win the Gateway to Glory, it’s an open invitation ladies, don’t be shy………

HA: Dicey is calling out the lockeroom, is he crazy

HE: Drunk more like

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Thu 04 May 2017, 3:48 pm

Dicey looks up in anticipation at the ramp as ‘Glorious Domination’ begins to echo out across the arena, the fans give a mixed reaction, the majority boo but there’s pockets of partisan support as Hero emerges from behind the curtain, he pauses briefly and raises his arms in a crucifix pose at the top of the ramp to soak in the crowd reaction before then making his way to the ring.

HA: Still to be pinned since his controversial return from death, Hero has to be a contender for the Gateway to Glory match and a chance at his 9th World Title.

HE: He’s been a World Champion in many federations but never here and that must drive him on mentally, will it forever be the albatross around his neck?

Hero enters between the ropes and climbs to the top turnbuckle where he again delivers his trademark pose whilst smirking at the crowd, once the reaction begins to dissipate he grabs a mic and addresses Dicey….

H:  Dicey, Dicey, Dicey. Mr 6CW, Mr ‘Born to Fight’, The Dublin Destroyer, what accolades! Oh you love a good scrap don’t ya ye wee angry leprechaun. So let’s get this straight on what you’ve just said because to be frank that thick paddy accent of yours does require subtitles at times never mind the Timmy Tourettes you spew forth every second word. You said, and I paraphrase, that you hope JJ is still in the ring as you want to get your hands on some Johnson. Erm euphemism alert!

Dicey begins to raise his fists and glare menacingly at Hero.

H: Whoah whoah whoah there, calm yourself down or else Hero will be requesting your chips are rationed again backstage. I’m not JJ, Johnson by name but does Hero look like a reject from NWA? Your beefs with Parappa the Rapper rather than the Alpha Male, just because Hero didn’t want your heather or his guttering replacing there’s no need to get all tearing down of the Good Friday Agreement. You want my brother from another mother, Hero has no qualms with that, in fact Hero is here to make you an offer. If Hero draws an early number in the match then how about we swap, you get to fight more people and as you say you love to fight, and more importantly you get your potato shovelling hands on JJ. How’s that sound you B’Witched loving drunkard?

Hero looks across at Dicey and waits his response…

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Thu 04 May 2017, 4:12 pm

Dicey glares at Hero before smiling and clapping

Dicey: Hero everyone……..

The crowd start clapping along with Dicey

Dicey: I haven’t heard a routine like that since I saw that idiot Al Murray the Pub landlord years ago, your jokes just like your career is outdated and laughable, Jesus the biggest joke is you had to fake your own death just to get a bit of a buzz about you returning and even then after a few weeks no one cared if you were dead or not

Hero just scoffs at Dicey

Dicey: If I was you Hero, I’d stick to fighting the Graces and Gazzys of this world because I will tear through you like a Paddy in a potato patch

Dicey winks at Hero who smiles

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Thu 04 May 2017, 4:28 pm

Hero mimics a gesture of a noose around his neck and be lynched up before laughing back at Dicey

H: Hero played you all for fools, more so that pathetic excuse for a wrestler Gazzy D who Hero will humiliate at Gateway to Glory. Hero would have dragged your sorry ass through the mill of accusations of murder too but coming from the Emerald Isle it's probably water off a ducks back for you. Rich though to do the jibe about Al Murray when you're a less funny and less testosterone filled version of Mrs Brown, you come out pretending you've got the biggest set of balls in the company yet we all know they were pickled in Guinness years ago.

Hero clenches his fists into balls towards his crotch area and gesticulates them towards Dicey...

So let's get this straight Dicey. The man who loves to fight, the guy who's scared of no-one and would go toe to toe with the biggest dogs in the yard is turning down the chance, nay the opportunity to be potentially closer to JJ in the draw? See Hero thought we were different. You want to fight, Hero wants to win pure and simple and Hero's offering you the golden ticket to face your nemesis.

What's up O'Reilly? Hero thought you bled green as an Irish man but Hero wonders now if it's yella. Chicken?

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Thu 04 May 2017, 4:36 pm

Dicey: Who you callin yella….fella

Crowd: SHAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMOOOOOOOSE

Dicey: Unless during one of your lick and slurp sessions with Enforcer he let slip that you would be entering the ring before me then I don’t see how your “offer” is valid but when the time comes and we get the numbers and you still want to do swappsies in the school yard, I’ll be there with my shinys out

Dicey looks at Hero

Dicey: Oh and by the way…..Mrs Brown is a bloke so if you had a quick release looking at her no wonder Jess left you

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Engel Harlequin Thu 04 May 2017, 9:19 pm

The scene opens at the 6CW arena during a live event, the crowd are going wild as pyro go off along the stage. The camera pans the arena as the commentators talk over the cheering fans

HA: Hello I am Harold Lloyd and this is my Brother Henry Lloyd, we are three days away from Day of Reckoning and what a night of 6CW action we have in store for you as the shadow of the Gateway to Glory hangs over these men...

HE: And I for sure can't wait for Anthony Grace to win the Gateway to Glory...

HA: Well speak for yourself, Now folks, we have some exclusive footage from backstage after the last Anarchy...

The scene cuts to a video set in the locker room. Engel Harlequin is pacing back and forth muttering to himself angrily

EH: Why,...why...whywhywhywhywhywhywhywhy...

Engel punches the locker with a lot of force denting the door

EH: You idiot...Engel you idiot...

Engel looks slowly towards the camera and pauses. He playfully wanders over before frowning as he gets nearer

EH: GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!

The scene returns to the commentary table

HE: He's lost it, he's finally lost it...

HA: Engel certainly seems angry there and yet he was first out of the Steel cage on Monday night guaranteeing himself a more secure number in the Gateway to Glory...

HE: He's an idiot...just like he said, he has no chance and he knows it...

Suddenly the lights fade leaving the arena in darkness

CROWD: OOOOH!

'Time is running out' plays around the arena and a single spotlight lights up the stage near the entrance way

HA: Well, whatever it is thats angered Engel, maybe we are about to find out...

HE: Oh great, just what we need, THIS lunatic...

Engel walks out onto the stage a steel chair in one hand, a book and microphone in the other. He bows to the cheering crowd before walking slowly down the ramp

HA: Moving with an air of mystique about him, you never know what your going to get when Engel Harlequin comes out here...

HE: And thats half the problem with this freak.

Engel slides the steel chair under the bottom rope before following it in, rolling under the rope. He stands up and elaborately bows once more and the lights raise. Engel sets up the chair and sits upon it

HA: Well whatever Engel's got to say, he will be seated during proceedings

HE: Somebody silence his damn microphone

Engel opens the book and raises the microphone to his lips

EH: Once, upon a time. There was a man that conquered 3 others, to climb a steel structure and guarantee himself the key to the gateway to glory. Two weeks later this faithful night came, the man would face his greatest challenge as 29 other men stood before him, each and every one with the same goal in mind, to take that golden ticket. But as the men fought, they all fell to him...even the chosen. The man stood, first man from the cage...last man at the gateway finally achieving his life long dream...hehehhahahahahaha...hahahaha...

Engel lowers the microphone and blankly stares at the book. He slowly begins tearing pages out of the book and tossing them over his shoulder. He looks around and its as if he realises where he is, he picks up the microphone and stands up kicking the chair to one side

EH: HeHeHe...WANT ME TO TELL YOU ABOUT REAL LIFE? You want to know what turns the cogs that turn this CRAZY machine we live in? You see as much as a beautiful little story that was to tell, real life is far less fantastical than fiction...you see, I'm NOT a Robin Reborn, or a Dicey Reilly, or even a Cerberus...oh no...I am Engel Harlequin, and I am not the guy they want me to be...oh no, have you heard those voices...they talk to you they tell you your deepest and darkest desires and your most disturbing despicable misgivings all at once, they beg you, scream at you to stop, and listen...THAT is who I am, that is what I was before I started jumping up and down and prancing like a performing monkey to appease everybody else...and THAT is the Engel Harlequin each and every one of you want every single damn week. Chaos personified, anarchaic, graceful in my destruction...hehehe...

The crowd chant Engels name as he pauses walking around the ring hastily

EH: Last year at Day of Reckoning they took everything from me, I walked out on each and every one of you and became what I thought "Jonesy" wanted, my orchestra silenced, my ANGELS struck down, dead to me. And, as the chorus quietened around me...so too did the voices, so too did the chaos and the Anarchy...Yet you people, you devoted few...you stood by me, you sang once more but even with your voice it was not enough. I had nothing to drive me to the precipice...my limp wristed attempts to break through that glass ceiling came up blank. THIS, this is a different beast and the harsh reality is, I can't do this with just you. I need something more, I need to be the guy they don't want breaking that glass ceiling...I need to bring out a side to me not one of you has seen since Beachfront Brawl...you know that side of me...you relish it...

CROWD: ENGELS GONNA KILL YOU!
(Chant)

EH: Cerberus may have surpassed me in every way, charged forward as I staggered...but I have his number...its number 30 and the last guy I need to take out to get my Night of Glory tour on the road and wether its Reborn, Dicey Reilly, JJ Johnson, or Liam Wood each and everyone of you is just a number counting down...roll out the red carpet, bring out the big top, this circus is riding all the way to Night of Glory and there is nothing on this Earth, no man alive or dead...nothing and nobody is stopping this Chaos Engine from turning...this is MY time and I am taking each and every one of you Angels with me...

CROWD: ENGEL
(Chant)

Engel leans into the turnbuckle and smiles as the crowd continue to chant.

Engel Harlequin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Thu 04 May 2017, 10:21 pm

The lights in the arena go down with red lights mimicking blood dripping from the ceiling as "Haunted" By Disturbed hits as #30 entrant Cerberus walks out slowly making his way to ring staring each man in the eye before stepping over the top rope. 

HE: Looks like we're going to hear from the favourite for the GTG
HA: Anytime Cerberus & Dicey are in a ring is never good for 6CW

It's been great standing backstage watching 2 veterans of wrestling...
Possibly some of the most successful people to grace the business in the last decade...
But it was ever such a long time ago...

Cerberus looks up and down at Hero 

The years away & the failed comebacks haven't been kind to you have they...?
I can see the desperation in your eyes...
The desperation to be relevant once again in Wrestling...
The desperation to finally get your hands on that elusive 6CW Title...
You can spout on being various world champions everywhere & anywhere...
Yet you've never quite got to the highest level here in 6CW...
Because you've never been good enough to do so...
And it's time to face facts Hero...
You never will be...
Your time is over...

Hero starts to look a little more angry as Dicey chuckles opposite him

HE: How dare he disrespect Hero like that

Well if it isn't my favourite leprechaun...Dicey Reilly

Crowd cheers & chant for Dicey

Usually i would bother with insulting you but i don't really need to this time...
Mainly because in time i come in JJ will have thrown your sorry ass out...
So you can stand there and talk your usual irish sh*t...
Pretend that you are going to survive the onslaught of JJ...
And overcome the numbers to win the GTG...
Because no one is going to believe you 

Cerberus stands and stares at each man before starting to sadistically grin under his mask

I guess we should talk about the "others" in this match people like Engel Harlequin for instance.

It seems after last week we are going back to version number 10458 of Engel Harlequin...
The deeply tormented psychotic guy who physically punishes people within an inch of their lives...
That's great to see Engel...I mean of all 10458 Engel's you couldn't pick a successful one...
Mainly because it will never exist... 
Atleast all these versions of you have a common pattern...
They all fail on the big occasion when the pressure tolls you break every SINGLE time...
It doesn't matter what you do or where you go ill always be the guy that knocks you back into the corner...

People start cheering for Engel

Then there are people like O'Callaghan & Anthony Grace...
People that think they are better then they are...
People that dream of becoming something that's not possible for them...
Grace throwing around his money thinking that will win him matches & titles...
Throwing bitch fits when he realizes that how ever much money he throws at 6CW he'll never be good enough...
O'Callaghan thinking knocking off 6CW relics of the past makes him one of the best newcomers to grace 6CW in the last few years...

Watching the delusion of people thinking that fate will swing their way one day...
When in reality all of them will fall by the whey-side as i throw them out 1 by 1...
On my way to victory at the Gateway to Glory... 

Cerberus starts manically laughing as he stares up the ramp ignoring Dicey & Hero 

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Perfect Jack Fri 05 May 2017, 12:20 am

"I am Perfection" blasts out of the arena speakers as Perfect Jack walks out onto the stage. The crowd begin to boo as Jack pauses for a moment on the stage. After a few moments, the arena turns dark as a spotlight appears on Perfect Jack. The camera focuses on Jack for a while as he spins around with his arms out wide, wearing a signature suit but with an open collar, no tie. The crowd continue to boo as the spotlight follows him down the aisle and into the ring. Jack pauses for a moment as the camera focuses on him yet again. Jack has a big smile on his face as he takes his sunglasses off and places them in his shirt pocket.

HA: Perfect Jack looking confident as ever right here tonight ahead of his participation in the UK/INT triple threat match.

HE: And why wouldn't he be? This past week on Anarchy he pinned the UK and International Champion.

HA: With the help of Woods who turned on O'Callaghan no less.

HE: It doesn't matter, as long as you get the win. That's all anyone remembers.

PJ: Just like that spotlight, the future of Perfect Jack remains as bright as ever.

Crowd: BOOOO

PJ: In two weeks time, for the first time ever, I will claim the UK and International championships for myself. At Day of Reckoning, I write history yet again, as Day of Reckoning will be henceforth known as the Day of Perfection. The day I take what I deserve. The day I show everyone who said I was finished, I will ram those words down each and everyone's throats. They will be begging for my forgiveness as proudly lift the UK and International titles high above my head and bring back the prestige and honour that these titles are crying out for.

Crowd: BOOOOO

PJ: What everyone saw last week was your future champion pinning the current and soon to be former champion. What you all saw was a disgrace.

HA: What?

HE: Is he saying what I think he's saying?

PJ: Your so called champion O'Callaghan allowed himself to be suckered in by Liam Wood's false friendship. I said it the week before and he didn't listen. I gave examples. I told him that Woods was using him for his own selfish gain. I know a snake when I see one, and I saw one slither away at Anarchy to protect his own interests. How naive can O'Callaghan be? How foolish can a so called champion be? I gave him the perfect advice and he did not listen.

PJ: So as I am so willing to give out the perfect advice. I'm going to give you some more O'Callaghan, oh and Clarke James,wherever you are, I hope you've got your notepad handy because I've got some choice words for you too.

HA: What advice will he be giving?

HE: Well if you be quiet we will find out.

PJ: Here it goes, for your own sake, Clarke James, don't bother turning up at Day of Reckoning because you have zero chance of beating me and I sure as hell know you're not going to even try. So spare everyone the pain of having to watch you wrestle and don't bother showing up.

PJ: Now that Clarke James is out of the equation, I've just got to let everyone know, I've been reading all the newspapers, all the gossip online on the 6CW forums and all over social media and they're saying that you and I O'Callaghan were created equal. That simply isn't true, nobody can equal perfection. Like I just said Clarke James is out of this, so this just leaves me and you buddy boy. One of us has a 50/50 chance at winning and when you look at me and you look at yourself, there is no way we can be compared. I'm the perfect specimen, the perfect freak so to speak. So you take your 50% chance and you give it to me and that leaves me with a 100% chance of winning. Get your calculators ready ladies and gentlemen, because at Day of Reckoning O'Callaghan, those numbers equate disaster for you.

Crowd: BOOOOO

HA: Oh....my....god....

Perfect Jack pauses for a brief moment to compose himself before shouting....

PJ: SAY HELLO IF YOU HEAR ME!!!!!

Perfect Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Fri 05 May 2017, 9:56 am

('Out of the Black' blasts out of the speaker and the crowd start booing.)

HA- Oh my God! It's Crime Lord, he and Cerberus have some history!

HE- I've got to admit Crime Lord has not looked his best since that casket match at Ashes to Ashes.

(Crime Lord walks down the ramp and steps into the ring, he brushes past Cerberus and then lifts the mic up to his lips as his music fades.)

CL- I'm sorry to break this up but I keep hearing the same thing. That Hero is going to win the Gateway of Glory, that Dicey Reilly is going to win the Gateway of Glory or that Cerberus, or that Engel or that JJ Johnson or Cameron Faith or Perfect Jack or Clarke James....blah blah blah, you get the point. Yet when all is said and done, nobody is talking about the huge disadvantage that faces competitors in this match. It's not that some people come out later than others, it's not that you don't have to be pinned or submitted, it's not even that this match has so much riding on it.

HA- What is it?

CL- It's that to win the Gateway of Glory, you have to go through me!

(Hero, Dicey and Cerberus don't look impressed.)

CL- I know what you're all thinking, I see it. I can hear the cogs in those rarely used brains clinking away...you don't see me as a threat. You're wondering how I can stand here, in front of Cerberus who buried me alive, in front of all these people who have watched me struggle and slog my way through the last few weeks of my career. I hear the whispers, that I am done, that I should retire, that my best days are behind me. None of you understand how that makes me feel, to see that all these people, who have watched me dominate this sport for year after year, who have watched me defeat the biggest names in the business that have seen me achieve things previously thought not achievable...that they think I am a has-been. It makes me feel so....so...so....satisfied.

HA- What??

CL- You see nothing is sweeter than watching all the people who have doubted me eat their words. To know that they watch me as I re-take my position on top of the moment, using all their favourites as stepping stones to get there they feel sick inside. That these are the same people on Twitter claiming that I'd be better off going back to my old life, or that I should go join TGA and River Ace in their retirement, now watching as I win Gateway to Glory and take my rightful place in the main event of Night of Glory will be the most satisfying moment of my career. I can't wait.

I'm not done, far from it. I wasn't done back in 6WF when I lost my first world title and went tumbling down the card and was fighting for Tag titles instead of the top prize. I wasn't done when 6WF folded and I joined The Forgotten. I used them to get where I wanted to go and I was International Champion. And now I'm not done just because Cerberus beat me. I have so much more to give and I am going to give it all in the Gateway to Glory match. I don't care what number I enter, if I have to eliminate every single one of the 30 myself I will do it! 

This is my moment and none of you and nobody else will take it from me. I promise that. That is a guarantee.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Fri 05 May 2017, 10:35 am

Hero looks at Cerberus and Crimelord who are now in the ring, his gaze fixates first upon Crimelord…

H: Whoah is this like 2009 again, Hero and Crimelord, 2 veterans of the business stood in this ring once more. But there’s one slight difference, Hero is still relevant. Hero lives matter. Who in this modern day and age looks on the PPV card and rushes to find out where Crimelord is, which snotty-nosed kids out there beg their scabby mothers to buy them a Crimelord t-shirt? You’re like the office fax machine. Never anything to get excited by but it was once a staple of the workplace, something that everyone needed on a daily basis, now it's just gathering dust and the younger ones don’t even know what you do anymore.

Hero turns his attention now to the monster…

H: What’s up freakazoid, did Momma Fratelli keep you locked in the basement again? Hey you guys!
Jeez Hero has met some fuglies over the years but you take the biscuit, Hero’s struggling to even look upon your monstrous visage.
And talking of ugly, Dicey, never realised that Mrs Brown was a man, just thought all Irish women looked like that after seeing yer ma, did you buy her that fuzzaway for Christmas? Big up to Mr Kenty on the Ma jokes!

Hero looks back again at Cerberus and sneers

H: You rattle on about desperation in Hero’s eyes?
See you and the upstarts backstage see Hero make his comeback and you’ll come out here and rattle off ‘oh he’ll be gone again in a week', and then a week goes by and Hero’s still here.
So it changes to ‘oh he’ll be gone in a month’ and guess what? Hero’s still here.
Over 6 months have gone by now, and look who’s still stood opposite? Hero.
Desperation brought Hero back before and that’s why each and every time it was a case of diminishing returns. That’s not desperation you see now, it’s hunger, it’s desire, it’s ambition. Something burns deep within Hero now that’s not been felt since Gazzy D’s trip to the clinic after his night with Jessica. Passion. Hero fell out of love with the industry, with the players, with the politics, with the 10 minute self-absorbed monologues of one-upmanship, who cares about Wrestler A or Wrestler B standing on top of the cliff face with an eagle in his hand harping on about how wonderful he is, that doesn’t get the crowd pumped, that doesn’t get the hairs on the back of your neck standing on end.
This does. You, Dicey and Captain Interesting standing right here, right now in this very ring, interacting. Going toe to toe, letting loose and tearing strips off each other, this gets Hero’s blood pumping, this gets the hunger gnawing, this gets the desire stirring inside. And this drives Hero’s ambition. See you big fuzzbucket of fugliness, you may dominate people physically, jeez you’re 7ft 8 and weigh half a truck but this here, right here, right now is Hero time and you’re small fry compared to the Alpha Male, this mic right here is Hero's weapon and Hero will drop bombs on your ass all night long…

Hero makes a gesture of flicking dirt off his shoulder towards Cerberus and then goads him to retort…

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Fri 05 May 2017, 9:05 pm

*The Air Canada Arena capacity crowd suddenly erupt into a chorus of cheers as “Ain’t no stopping me” booms out and Cameron Faith steps out onto the stage. He is casually dressed with Cap, chains, orange rag hanging out his back pocket and a Go-Pro in hand. He walks to the ends of the stage recording the crowd reaction before walking to the top the ramp, stops kisses the RIP Dad tattoo before pointing to the sky as pyros shoot up around him*

HA: Doesn't look like we have long to wait to find out what the challenger has to say

HE: Not much I bet, I mean look at him with that camera, small time mentality

HA: He's just enjoying the moment

HE: Enjoying the moment, you don’t see Wood enjoying the moment, he is all business and that’s what separates a true champion and the likes of Cameron Faith.

*Wood spins on the chair looking unimpressed as Faith walks down the ramp stopping every now and again to record himself with the fans before walking around the ring to the announce position. He looks at Harold Lloyd with amusement before handing him the camera and picking up a microphone.*

CF: Here, seen as your standing anyways go and record this for me, cheers. I got some business to attend to. Oh and don't f*** it up.

*Faith turns and slides into the ring and focuses on his opponent as Harold Lloyd is stood holding the camera in shock.*

CF: Liam, I would love to stand here and call bulls**t on everything you’ve said, but you make some damn good points. I mean Dicey, Masters, Leone, these guys are kings of his business you slayed them all. You earned the name the Kingslayer and no matter how much these fans hate you, not one of them deep down can deny that you are right up there with the very best around.

The problem you got though is i ain’t a king, I'm the f***ing pauper of wrestling!

You said it yourself, I’m the guy who never quite made it in 6WF, I’m the guy who despite all the fanfare on arrival in the company hasn’t made it here.

And that’s what makes me your most dangerous challenger, see I can’t lose here, but you.

*Faith points at Wood*

CF: You can’t win. You beat me you have done what is expected, nothing more. But when I win, this night goes down in infamousy, not as the night Cameron Faith finally won a world title but as the night Liam Wood lost everything.

And that’s something your ego just won't be able to handle, knowing that for rest of your life I will be a living reminded of your ultimate failure.

*Faith starts to pace back and forward in the ring*

CF: And that Liam is why Is I am walking out of here the new EWF WORLD CHAMPION because you will underestimate me until it’s too late and then the crippling realisation that your world is crumbling around you.

So you can sit there smirking , because once that bells rung to be and I have booted your baws and take that title firm you let ssee if your still smiling.

*The lowers the microphone and stares at Wood as the crowd chants Faiths name*

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Sat 06 May 2017, 7:57 am

As Wood looks at Cameron he remains seated, arrogantly spinning on the spot and taking his time to respond. Allowing the chair to stop on it's own accord Wood finally begins to stop, his smirk still on his face.

LW:
Cameron, cameron, cameron...you say that even if I win I haven't really won but just look at me...I'm always winning, I'm winning when I wake up, I'm winning when I enter the ring and I'm even winning when I take a sh¡t...I'm winning each and every moment of my life because I'm Liam f**king Wood...

...You see, I'd tell you just why I was winning but you know for a damn fact why, you know about the world title runs, you know about the people I've beaten and you know about the fact that I have been on top of this business since the day I walked in to EWF and put my name on the map.

I'm young, talented and have more money than I know what to do with it...I was winning before you even walked out here and I'll continue to win after the ref raises my hand because it's just what I do...I'm like Charlie Sheen with the aids...I leave that to the folk from bonnie old Scotland...

Wood's smirk widen's as the crowd boo, he then takes a second before standing to his feet and walking around the ring, moving closer to Faith

LW:
You had one thing wrong though...you claimed that you weren't a king but you might be the biggest king in this arena right now, even in the company...you're a king to each and every one of these dirty, unwashed, ungrateful fans...they cheer for you like royalty so that makes you just that...the king of the losers...

...it suits you.

Wood laughs at his own joke before walking over to the make shift table and picking up his belt before placing it over his shoulder and speaking again

LW:
The truth is, you actually got more than one thing wrong...you know you started out so strong when you talked about just how great I am but then from there, it all went down hill...

...you're the most dangerous man I'm going to face? You have nothing to lose?! Yeah right...you really think THIS is nothing?

Wood taps the belt before speaking again

LW:
You might think you have nothing to lose but right now this is your big chance, a chance to prove the hype right or wrong...a chance to finally be recognised or a be pushed back down that ladder...you might claim that you have nothing to lose but WHEN you lose you have just proved every naysayer correct...

...Cameron Faith just isn't as good as the hype...

...and that's just it...

Wood once again moves to the chair and sits down, the belt still over his shoulder

LW:
...You claim that I'm underestimating you but I'm not. I know you're good...

...damn good actually...

...the sad truth is though...

...you're just not good ENOUGH.

Wood remains sat down, placing his feet up on the make shift table, the belt over his shoulder as he looks back up at Faith.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Sat 06 May 2017, 8:37 pm

As Crime Lord, Hero, Dicey and Cerberus bicker in the ring, "Power" by Kanye West blasts out of the speakers. As if by magic the four men turn to face the stage, united in their disdain for the man that will appear.

HE: Lets hope Anthony Grace has cleared up his problems with 6CW. There were long discussions through the night with Monster Energy and his representatives. 

HA: 6CW has been in the news but not due to Day of Reckoning.....it has been all about Grace and his very real threat of a lawsuit for breach of contract.

HE: Maybe 6CW called his bluff, but he isn't playing now. I don't think Monster Energy are taking any chances. Who knows how they have appeased him, if at all!

The lights go gold all around the arena as the music continues playing. The four men in the ring forget what they had been talking about and stand ready to throw Anthony Grace a tidal wave of abuse. As the music dies down, Anthony Grace's massive face appears on the arena screen looking down on those in the ring. His eyes flicker from side to side as the crowd boo strongly. We see signs displayed such as "6CW Will Not Die" and "Cash Grace Out". The small kids that used to love Grace now wear t-shirts of other wrestlers. The males that wanted to be Grace now hurl abuse at the screen. The females that want to f*ck Grace still do.......but hide their true feelings behind negative chants.

HA: What Grace can quite clearly see is that 6CW is more than one man and will live on regardless of his threats!

HE: Tell that to our owners! Just who is bank rolling 6CW at the moment? There is a lot of stuff behind the scenes that no-one is certain of.

Grace takes a deep breath as the boos continue. The four men stare around the arena as one image of Grace has totally taken the attention away from them and without Grace saying a word. The "A-Game" eyes the ring again and starts to speak.

AG: This is exactly the weak, mindless, cesspit of failure that I had to watch last week from the stage. Never in all my years in entertainment have I seen such a show die on its arse through lack of talent. I never took part. I said my piece outside the building. But who got the final say? Who was the camera pinned on when the credits appeared? Who had the last laugh?

Grace adjusts his suit as he doesn't answer his question, as if expecting everyone to know the answer. The crowd boo louder which confirms his point.

AG: I refuse to lower myself by appearing with a few relics of what you people call entertainment. When I am forced to stand next to a guy who took what was legally mine, simply because he doesn't play by his masters rules.

Grace points at the screen

AG: YEAH i AM TALKING TO YOU MR 30 WINNER! A GUY WHOSE HIGHLIGHT REEL WILL CONSIST OF BURYING THIS COMPANY FOR NO GAIN!

Grace calms himself and takes another deep breath.

AG: I have now been told the reason why I didn't win #30 was because it makes business sense! It attracts non-fans to the channel so they can see Anthony Grace fall flat on his face again! 6CW are treating me like a clown!

He bellows at the screen

AG: WELL I'M NOT LAUGHING!!!

Grace is handed a briefcase from off screen and he grabs it, cursing at the unseen person who handed it to him. He opens it up in front of the camera and shows that is full of $100 bills. Grace glares at the camera.

AG: This case represents exactly what 6CW and Monster Energy will do to keep me in this organisation! Because try as they might they know that I generate headlines and dollar signs! I was ready to walk off with my lawyers taking 6CW to its knees over the embarrassment I have had to deal with over the last few weeks! I run this show! I am this show! And no amount of talking in my ring will ever change that!

Grace slams the case shut and points to the camera again.

AG: Those idiots debating the Gateway match have missed one vital ingredient! It ends the show! MY SHOW! So just like last week I don't have to OR WILL HAVE TO lift a finger to be the last and most important person people around the world see! You can tire yourself out in words and actions while 6CW bends over and takes it good!

The crowd jeer Grace who thrusts his hips.

AG: YEAH AND ENFORCER HAD A TASTE OF THIS TOO BECAUSE HE KNOWS HIS PLACE IS UNDER MY THUMB!

Grace adjusts his suit again.

AG: You see......within a few minutes you have forgotten what everyone else was saying. And that is exactly how 6CW will run from now on........

The camera zooms into Grace who snarls.

AG: I have researched the long list of failed names who tried to run these organisations and every single one of them were destroyed by a group. The working men you see every show are only powerful when huddled together in their own little sewing circle, bleating at how they are treated and demanding something changes. Then these leaders decide they need some allies to protect them and it all ends with a big face off.

Grace lifts a card and reads off of it.

AG: Michael Jones, Daniel Magnusson, Dean Andrews, Danny McGraw.......

Grace looks back at the screen.

AG: But this time things will be different! This isn't about who wins the Gateway. It isn't about who headlines Night of Glory. It is about who has the long lasting appeal to take this place further than it ever has before. Being led by one man who is known outside of wrestling. A figure head that already has his fingers in so many pies. Not a group. Not a faction. But an icon.

He points at the screen.

AG: You really think they are going to give that opportunity to a guy that could die of liver failure and who can only talk about sex? A unreliable man who appears when he feels like it, while saying what he said five years ago? An ego who faked his own death simply because any other return wouldn't have raised an eyebrow? Or a poor excuse for a monster thinking that being the best in a sea of bile is actually worth our time?

Grace shakes his head.

AG: YOU REALLY THINK THIS IS THE FUTURE?! YOU TELL ME WHAT HEADLINES THIS BRINGS!

The camera pans out as Grace stands tall.

AG: You will see me at the Gateway as I have to protect my assets and my future. Because without me this event doesn't deserve to be classed even as a B-show yet alone a PPV. But remember this.......I choose what I say. What I do. And who I screw..........

Grace smirks.

AG: So you boys prepare to be screwed over big time. You have been warned.

Grace steps confidently out of shot as the arena screen fades.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sun 07 May 2017, 11:40 am

HA: Another childish display from our Hollywood Sulk...

HE: Be careful, brother! Not only for the copyright you're flirting with, but Grace owns this company...you'll get us fired!

HA: Oh, Grace doesn't own anything, he's not even in charge of his own image. His agent will sell his shiny smile to the highest bidder

*Their squabble is ended and interrupted as a voice comes over the speakers and Robin Reborn emerges from the crowd. He jumps the barrier at ringside and stands on the mat, looking up at the men in the ring

RR: Ladies and gentlemen, the voice of experience is here. The man who won from number 2 last year, who went on to topple the monster at Night of Glory

Oh lord, I'm Reborn!!

*The crowd cheer for last year's Gateway to Glory winner and he flips the microphone quickly in his hand

RR: And don't we have a sorry sight here. Hey Crimey, been a while. You remember last year, don't you? Yeah, sure you do, you thought you'd won.

You thought you'd outsmarted Spider-Man, clinging on for seconds longer than Thunder as he fell. Didn't think to look at me hanging on, getting in and winning the old match there though, did ya?

*He lowers his sunglasses and eyeballs Cerberus and Dicey

Hell, least you were trying to win. Not like these two.

*He puts on a child's voice

RR: It's Xtweme! We want Xtweme!! But it's fine, best thing that ever happened to you Cerberus. It moved you away from the perennial bridesmaid, Mr Last Hurdle, the man that winning forgot.

*He strolls around the ring, looking rarely at the men he talks down

RR: Ya see, my friends, you ain't got what it takes.

*Suddenly he looks up in shock

RR: OMG, Hero, WTF, thought he was dead LOL

*The crowd laugh and respond with a CM Punk chant

RR: Alright "Chicago" - calm down

*He smiles at the fans and carries on

RR: Last year I started this thing and won. This year I'll be rested, I won't have to jump over a Max Adamson gore, and I'll still win.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 08 May 2017, 5:17 pm

*The following is a recorded interview from earlier in the week*

(The scene opens up in a small, intimate room with two comfortable armchairs situated around a glass coffee table. JJ Johnson, dressed in a white t-shirt and jeans, is sat in one of the chairs whilst Timothy Allen sits facing him)

Tim: JJ....less than a week out from Day of Reckoning, I want to thank you for taking the time to sit down for this...

JJ: Ain't no problem...happy to speak my mind, you know that...

Tim: There are going to be some people that perhaps question why you would take part in an interview like this instead of engaging with the rest of the roster....it seems they have plenty to say about the upcoming Gateway to Glory match...

*JJ smirks

JJ: They always got a lot to say, today no different from yesterday, from last week...from last year.....they gone go on this inane spiel about who gone eliminate who, what number they all got....who gone be left standing when it's all said and done...

TA: And you're not interested in that?

JJ: I didn't say that...I recognise how important this match is, I understand the magnitude of the situation....I know exactly what is on the line......but in six days time I'm gone be sharing a ring with 29 other jacka55es, I really don't need to see any of them before we arrive in the Air Canada Centre...

TA: But you're happy to talk about the Gateway?

JJ: Knock yourself out...I'll answer anything you got, I ain't shy...

TA: Last week on Anarchy you were the final man left inside the steel cage....the ramifications of which mean that you are now the #1 entrant into the Gateway to Glory....in order to secure a main event spot at Night of Glory you will need to outlast every other man on the roster.....I hate to say it to you but it's an extremely unenviable task....

*JJ rubs his chin with a smile and then nods his head

JJ: I don't want you mixing yo words, Tim....call it exactly how you see it, drawing number 1 in a match like this, well heck you don't get any more down on yo luck than that....the odds of winning are what?

*Tim Allen looks sheepish but JJ gestures for him to answer

TA: Slim to none....pretty much non existent...

JJ: And yet the odds do exist, don't they?

MW: NO FREAKING WAY!

RJ: JJ KICKED OUT!

Patricks lifts JJ up, he goes for the Enigma bomb, JJ counters with a hurracanrana. Patricks falls to the ropes, JJ goes for a clothesline.

MW: Back body drop!

RJ: Johnson lands on the apron!

MW: This is unbelievable!

JJ blocks a clothesline of Patricks and hits a headbutt. He steps into the ring again, Patricks runs at him, JJ uses the ropes to springboard up...

RJ: HEADSCISSORS!

JJ hits the headscissors and Patricks falls over the top rope but clings to JJ’s legs.

MW: So close, Patricks’ feet are millimetres from the floor.

Patricks clings on for dear life, then tries to pull JJ down as well. JJ is hanging to the top rope by his finger-tips...he boots away at the head of Patricks...

RJ: THEY TOUCHED! THEY TOUCHED!

MW: PATRICKS’ FEET HIT THE FLOOR!

JJ is clinging onto the top rope as Patricks feet hit the floor, JJ then pulls himself back into the ring.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: YES! YES! YES!! JOHNSON! JJ JOHNSON HAS DONE IT! THROUGH 34 OTHER MEN! MY GOD! THE MAN, THE ICON! THE FRANCHISE INITIATIVE! MR 6WF!

RJ: I DON’T BELIEVE WHAT I AM SEEING!

MW: JJ JOHNSON WINS THE GOLD RUSH BATTLE ROYAL! HE'S GOING TO BORN IN FIRE! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT! WHAT AN OVATION! WHAT A MATCH! JOHNSON HAS MADE HISTORY!

Mike Bird: The winner of the GOLD RUSH BATTLE ROYAL and going to the MAIN EVENT of BORN IN FIRE, The Franchise Initiative J....J....JOHNSONNNNNNNNNNNNNN!

*JJ is slumped on the mat through exhaustion, the crowd are cheering hugely.

RJ: That was unbelievable Michael, JJ Johnson has won the Gold Rush Battle Royal from number 1. We thought he’d have to out-last 29 men to win this match, in the end he had to out-last 34 other men to win it and to get to Born In Fire.

MW: This has to be one of, if not the greatest performances from a 6WF wrestler in the history of this company. It is not just that he out-lasted 34 other competitors, it was the standard of the competitors.

RJ: This year was without doubt the most talented crop of competitors ever seen in the Gold Rush. JJ Johnson has out-lasted former world champions such as TGA, Crime Lord, The Saint, Christopher Patricks, Chaos, Hero, Abe Abercorn, Lex Hart and Blue Dragon, the co-winner of this match last year. He also defeated the current world champion.

MW: It’s not just those men RJ! Think of who we’ve had join the company tonight, Geoff Steel a former 6CW World Champion. Zach Corchia a former TWA World Champion. He has out-lasted returnees such as Marshall Murdoch. He has out-lasted The Consultancy.

RJ: JJ Johnson has beat them all tonight. JJ Johnson has defied the odds once again to walk out of Destiny as the winner of the 2012 Gold Rush Battle Royal.

(We return to the room and JJ shrugs his shoulders as Tim Allen smiles at him)

JJ: 30th September, 2012......they said it couldn't be done then....they've said it every single year since....and yet here I am....the only man on this roster, the only man in the history of your two companies to ever achieve that feat....

And you want me to stand in that ring with the rest of them and listen to what they gonna do? Maybe 29 other men should watch that tape and start thinking about exactly how they plan on stopping the greatest superstar in the history of 6CW/6WF.....you damn right I said it....and in two weeks time I'll prove it once again....because I'm the only one that can, the only one with the goddamn capabilities to make it happen...

For a normal man drawing number one is a curse....for JJ Johnson it's just another day...

TA: For the last couple of months you have been embroiled in a war with Dicey Reilly.....a legend of 6CW.....he is of course the main reason you have that #1 spot.....do you see that as a factor in this match, is getting even with Dicey a motivation for you?

JJ: Dicey Reilly....there's a name that is starting to grate.....I ain't even denying that, he got under my skin....and he is of course the reason as to why I'll be starting the Gateway to Glory match...

But I'm gone lay it out real simple right now, my focus is going from 1-30 and earning my world championship spot at Night of Glory....if during that time our paths cross then all the better for me and all the worse for him....but Day of Reckoning don't need to be about any beef I got with Reilly....we can save that for a later date, he can cash in his voucher for the a55 kicking of a lifetime whenever he damn well wants....this game is about levels, and he most certainly ain't on mine...

Never has been, never will be....and deep down he knows it, eats his pathetic soul from the inside out.....because he likes to talk about me coasting off my past achievements but at least I've got some...

See winning a couple of knock off world titles whilst this company was C level don't mean jack (beep) to me....where he at now that 6CW is the big boy on campus, where is his list of career defining moments?

I lost count of my big matches.....of my defining moments.....of the nights when I sold out arenas all around the world, every single fan in those buildings on they feet and chanting my name.....and I'm grateful for those, I'm blessed and honoured, I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for my fans that supported me along the path, through the good and bad.....but it also took a whole lot of hard work and dedication....I have those memories because I had what it took to make them happen...

Dicey Reilly's most famous night was going life and death with Keith Leone and despite winning the match, he ended the night being shown up by Leone......they better rename that boy Everlast because he the most famous punching bag I ever seen in my life....Cassius Zhi pummeled the life out of him but left him breathing......when I'm done they'll barely be able to identify dental records...

TA: See, I don't mean to anger you, but it certainly seems like it is playing on your mind...

JJ: I ain't saying that I don't think about it....hell I called up Enforcer my damn self and told him they could take me out of the Gateway so long as they give me Reilly one on one but the suits at Monster Energy wouldn't play ball....

I want that match mo' than you can ever understand.....when I came back I told everyone I had a list, I list of matches and opponents to add to my resume....

And Dicey Reilly was on that list....I respected the fact he was revered by the 6CW faithful, I felt like that would be a match filled with mutual respect....but even I make mistakes, even I misjudge people some times....you wanna talk about conceited? You wanna talk about someone with an overinflated sense of themselves.....Then you look no further than the man they tell me was "born to fight" but likes to blindside people...

All he has done is bump himself up the list....put himself right up there on line number one.....and not because I want to share a ring with a supposed legend of this company.....but because now I'm gone take great pleasure in embarrassing him, showing him up in front of his people....I am going to expose him for the basic, low tier piece of (beep) that he really is....and for once in my career I'll embrace the boos of the fans....I'll enjoy them....because sometimes for the greater good you got to remove the veil, you gotta open people's eyes....

*JJ rubs his knuckles

JJ: But first I'm gone win the Gateway to Glory.....I'm gone win it just because I can and bask in the knowledge that yet another accolade has been added to my CV that Dicey Reilly can only dream of...

TA: And you aren't at all worried about anyone else in this match?

JJ: It's a world class field, jam-packed to the rafters, filled with some of the greatest superstars in the industry today....and yet everyone single one of them chooses to overlook the fact that at some point they'll be sharing the ring with me....every single one of them that at one point or another has dreamed of being JJ Johnson, possessing even a shred of the talent that courses through my veins....

But May 14th I am going to show them why they call me the "Greatest of All Time"....I'm going to remind every one of them why it is that I was carrying a whole damn company on my shoulders whilst they were jerking curtains...

You think I'm arrogant, overconfident? I earned the right....I paid mo' of a price in my career than most of these fools put together, I done things that even if they fantasize about they should wake up and know they goddamn role...

At least once mo' I'm gone climb back to that mountain top....I don't care who I gotta go through, I don't care what I gotta do....I see no reason as to why this Sunday shouldn't be the beginning of my ascent...

JJ Johnson....6CW World Heavyweight Champion....

*JJ stares at Tim Allen for a moment

JJ: Remember that statement, Tim.....

*The interview comes to a close*

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Mon 08 May 2017, 9:21 pm

Live at ringside…

Harold Lloyd: We are just a week away from Day of Reckoning and what a huge night it promises to be!

Henry Lloyd: You’re not wrong, Harold, and the question on everyone’s lips is just who is going to walk out of the Gateway to….

Harold: Oh my….

The lights in the arena go bright white before ‘Blind Faith’ by Chase ‘n’ Status roars through the speakers and the crowd erupt into boo’s as Clarke James walks out onto the stage wearing a black suit and tie…….

Harold: Something tells me this man is looking to make a mark in this year’s Gateway to Glory….. but what on earth is with the suit?

Henry: I have no idea…

James walks slowly to the ring, ignoring the abuse from the fans, he removes a pair of sunglasses from his suit jacket and puts them on before being handed a microphone…

Crowd: WE WANT MARSHALL! WE WANT MARSHALL! WE WANT MARSHALL!

James gestures at the crowd to settle as they change for his former partner…

Clarke James: I know you’re all expecting me to stand here and give you some speech about how I’m going to win O’Callaghan’s titles from him; or how I’m just like everyone else and plan on winning the Gateway to Glory….but you see, I’m acutely aware that my actions of late, specifically towards someone I considered a brother probably need explaining; or some justification as to why.

It’s not easy for me to stand here, knowing what I did. Marshall and I were as close as you can be. We weren’t exactly cut from the same cloth, but, when we signed up to the Church all those years ago, neither of us believed that we’d become one of; if not the best Tag Team to ever grace professional wrestling. But, as can happen over your career, the paths you take can cross, or even crumble, and professional desire; that drive to succeed can take you down a darker path. A path that allows you to betray someone. Someone I called family, and if I learnt anything from Hero, it’s that when you do that, you do the right thing, and you be the bigger man….

Harold: Bigger man? Hero? Seriously?

Clarke James: Be the bigger man, and apologise. Not just to Marshall, not just to you, the fans that have cheered us for so many years….. but to his family….. and I’d like to do that personally….so I’ve flown them over from the ‘States to be here tonight, so can I ask….not for me, but for Marshall, but to put your hands together for his Mother, Sabrina, and his Sister, Jennifer….

Henry: You were saying, Harold? Have some compassion for once!

‘Papercut’ hits and the crowd cheer as the two ladies walk on to the ramp. The look down at the ring at Clarke James who stands motionless....

Harold: I’m just saying, Hero is the last person I’d be looking up to, he wouldn’t be the bigger man if it bought him another world title!

The ladies approach the ring and James moves to the ropes and helps them through to a ripple of applause from the crowd…

Henry: See, Harold! Ever the Gentleman!

Crowd: MARSHALL MURDOCH! MARSHALL MURDOCH! MARSHALL MURDOCH!

James stands in front of the women who look apprehensive…

Clarke James: I know this isn’t easy for you. And I know how difficult it was for you to see what happened; to see what I did to your Son… to your Brother…… Jennifer, he was like a brother to me to…. He was my closest ally for so long, he was my wingman, and I could tell you some stories about your brother that would make you laugh, and some that would make you cry.

Jennifer smiles and looks at her Mother….

Clarke James: And Sabrina… what I did to your son was heinous. He talked about you in ways I could only wish to talk about my Mother; whoever she is. Everything he did; hell, everything we did was to make you proud. He wanted to make you proud every time we walked into this ring. Every title match, every house show. Everything he did in this business was for you. And my actions…my assault on him took that away from you. It took away his chance to win that World Title he so deeply wanted. I took away his Night of Glory moment; I took away that career defining moment. That moment when you look around, you see the adulation of the fans, your friends, your colleagues and your peers and you realise you’ve made it.

I can’t take back my actions, I can’t heal his injuries, but what I can do, is stand here and look you in the eyes, and from the bottom of my soul I can tell you what you need to here…

James looks around the arena as Jennifer places her arm around her Mother. He takes off his glasses and wipes his eyes, he leans in towards both of them….

Clarke James: I’m sorry….

Harold: Oh my…. I didn’t think….

James’ solemn face turns to a sick grin….

Henry: Oh yes….

Clarke James: I’m sorry I didn’t do it sooner…

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Clarke James: I’m sorry I had to carry that snivelling, self-absorbed, miserable, p*ss poor excuse for a wrestler, for the duration of my career! I’m sorry that when I walked into that Church all those years ago that I didn’t put him down and make sure that I never had to suffer his boring personality, his worthless childhood memories and his bullsh*t family anecdotes.

I’m sorry that my career had to take a back seat to so he could ride my coattails to the top. And believe me when I tell you, that the pain and suffering that I put your precious Marshall through is NOTHING compared to the aching I’ve had in my back for the amount of years I had to CARRY his ass.

James leans in closer and his sick grin has turned to a menacing stare….

Clarke James: Your son, was nothing to me. He was nothing to this business, and his career, much like your Father, is dead……and……buried!

Harold: Son of a….

Crowd: YEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

The crowd roar with approval as Jennifer slaps James across the cheek, sending his glasses flying from his head. James stares across and moves towards her as Jennifer ushers her mother towards the ropes….

Henry: This is brilliant! James has lost it! And it’s must see!

Clarke James: Funny, you hit harder than you’re pathetic brother… now get the hell out of my ring….

The crowd erupt into boo’s as Jennifer and Sabrina leave the ring. James stands smugly watching them walk up the ramp….

Harold: What an absolute disgrace. He has no business treating anyone like that. That’s someone’s family for gods sake!

Jennifer stares back at James before exiting to the back as James stands soaking in the abuse from the crowd

Clarke James Now, back to what I really came out here to say. And I’m sure you’re all dying to hear about what I’m going to do at Day of Reckoning to O’Callaghan and Abject Jack…

Harold: I don’t think he’s gonna get a chance!

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Tue 09 May 2017, 11:09 am

*The crowd are hyped at a 6CW House event

HA: Ladies and Gentleman we are five days removed from perhaps the second biggest date in the 6CW calendar

HE: This is one of the big three Harold. WWE may have Royal Rumble but in my opinion nothing compares to the excitement felt ahead of Day of Reckoning and the annual Gateway to Glory match. We have seen some huge names victorious in that ring cementing their place in the Main Event for Night of Glory

HA: This is the chance for any one of our roster to grab that brass ring, stake their claim and put everyone on notice that this is their year!

HE: The crowd here at the Stampede Corral in Calgary are making their feelings heard. This is a country synonymous with professional wrestling

*By Myself blasts out of the speakers and the crowd all rise to their feet. Pink and Black pyros explode as Lex Hart walks through the curtain, his head bowed for a second but his demeanour changes as he hears the reaction

HA: This is not a situation this man has been used too for many years. Listen to that reaction…

HE: This is the house that Stu Hart built. The home of Stampede wrestling

*Lex stands at the top of the ramp. He beats his chest and points at the Canadian flag high in the stands. He tags hands with the crowd as he makes his way down the ramp

HA: Lex suffered a huge beating at the hands of 6CW champion Cassius Zhi last time out on Anarchy. He will be out for revenge but under the terms of the contract neither man can lay a finger on the other ahead of the championship match. Breaking that clause for Lex would mean he forfeits the right to the match

HE: And Cassius would lose the 6CW Heavyweight belt

HA: The stakes are high for both men

*Lex rolls into the ring and picks up a microphone. Smiling at the continued support from the home crowd he starts to speak.

LH: This is a turn up for the books. Who would have seen this coming. Ay?

*The crowd are chanting welcome home and Lex nods and attempts to hush the crowd

LH: Never in a million years did I ever think I would be faced with this reaction in a 6CW ring again.

Greatest fans in the world

*Some of the crowd start a ‘We are awesome’ chant

*Lex scowls

LH: Don’t make this about you. I’m the best there is…

*The fans continue the words and Lex conducts them like his personal orchestra

*Lex hushes the fans

HA: This is a surreal situation

HE: It’s all gone very 2007

LH: As fun as this is. I need to get serious for a minute

*Lex composes himself

LH: This Sunday after years and years of running, of excuses, of hiding. Finally I get to give Cassius Zhi the arse kicking he deserves

*The crowd pop

*Lex’s eyes narrow
LH: For too many years Zhi you have wanted what I have had. My success, my fame…….. my woman. You have ben jealous of Lex Hart from day one. Admit it…….That is why you came to 6CW. It’s time you admit that in front of the world

You can’t escape it any longer Cassius. Accept your fate……….

I have always been the one that you couldn’t overcome……..

I have always been the one that you stand in the shadow of…..

You envy me

*Lex smiles and stares straight at the top of the ramp

You FEAR me!!!

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Tue 09 May 2017, 6:54 pm

*'Run this town' starts to play and O'Callaghan confidently strides out to the stage with both his titles draped over his shoulders as he interrupts Clarke James. He embraces the jeers as he lifts the titles from his shoulders, high in to the air and proceeds to walk down the ramp toward the ring where James and Jack are stood*

HE: "The champ is here!"

HA: "I have a feeling things are about to hot up in here"

*O'Callaghan walks round to ringside, picks up a mic, and begins speaking as he slowly makes his way up the steel steps and into the ring*

O'Callaghan: "Gentlemen, gentlemen, gentlemen, welcome to O'Callaghan O'Clock!"

*James and Jack look bemused as O'Callaghan enters the ring and taunts the crowd, smirking in the process*

O'Callaghan: "Clarke, buddy, shake my hand. I was almost brought to tears backstage by that segment, Enforcer give this man a raise!"

*O'Callaghan extends his hand towards James, who ignores it*

O'Callaghan: "Clarke, come on man, here I am making you relevant again at a 6CW PPV, the least you can do is appreciate me! I've done more for you in the few matches we've had against each other, than Hero and his little nonce Church ever did!"

*O'Callaghan laughs, James just looks confused, as O'Callaghan turns to Perfect Jack*

O'Callaghan: "And Jack, me old mucker, firstly lets calm down shall we, no need to shout at a young stallion like me, I'm not like 6CW's main eventers, I still have my hearing!"

*O'Callaghan chuckles to himself, the crowd is dead*

O'Callaghan: "Jack, perfection himself, come on man, throw some break lights on that mood, you're in the city of wonder!"

*O'Callaghan lets the crowd cheer, but Jack remains uninterested*

O'Callaghan: "Ain't gonna play nice? Well Jack, watch out, you might just go under, because it doesn't seem to O'Callaghan that you tapping out at Ashes to Ashes has altered your train of thought, you mind, it still seems to be in disturbia, it's like the darkness is the light, because what I do in the ring, ain't used to what you like, Jack."

*O'Callaghan calls the timekeeper over and hands him his two title belts*

O'Callaghan: "Even when I strip away my titles, Jack, I am perfection. This body, this bloodline, this heritage, O'Callaghan is a thoroughbred, you're nothing but a cross breed. You call me naive Jack, but lets look at the facts here, Liam Wood is so insignificant, his match is on before mine at this PPV because he is not in the same league as O'Callaghan. 6CW is finally recognising that O'Callaghan is the main draw, O'Callaghan is the rising star, O'Callaghan is the future. And if I am so naive, how come when it comes to crunch time, all I do is win and all you do....is tap out?"

*O'Callaghan looks at Jack for an answer*

O'Callaghan: "I'll just leave you to ponder that...*
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Tue 09 May 2017, 7:36 pm

*'Run this town' starts to play and O'Callaghan confidently strides out to the stage with both his titles draped over his shoulders as he interrupts Robin Reborn. He embraces the jeers as he lifts the titles from his shoulders, high in to the air and proceeds to walk down the ramp toward the ring where Dicey, Hero, Ceberus, Reborn and Crime Lord are stood*

O'Callaghan: "Now we've had our interruption from the psychopathic maniac who thinks he owns this place, let the man who actually runs this place come join you in the ring*

*O'Callaghan climbs into the ring*

HA: "I don't see Enforcer?"

HE: "Hush up, greatness is talking"

O'Callaghan: "Gentlemen, it's time. Time for you all to hush up, and listen to your 6CW UK and International Champion. To listen your 6CW Rookie of the Year 2017."

*The crowd boo as O'Callaghan smirks*

O'Callaghan: "Time to listen to, your, 6CW Superstar of the Year 2017, O'Callaghan!"

*O'Callaghan lifts his titles up high and soaks in the crowds boos*

O'Callaghan: "That's right it's time to listen to me. I have been sitting backstage, watching all of you standing in this ring, watching the packages from Grace and Johnson, and it got O'Callaghan thinking...why are you even bothering to show up on Sunday night? No, no seriously gentlemen, just take a second, look at what I have achieved within my first year at this company, look at what you've all achieved in 2016, and give me a legitimate reason why you will be able to topple O'Callaghan on Sunday night. You can't, there is no legitimate reason apart from pure fantasy, pure fairytale. I am the best wrestler in this company today, and as such, Sunday night, O'Callaghan will win the Gateway to Glory."

*As the others begin to jump in O'Callaghan continues*

O'Callaghan: "Dicey? You might work, but O'Callaghan works harder. Cerberus, you might fight, but O'Callaghan fights smarter. Hero? You might fly, but O'Callaghan flies higher. Crime Lord? You're hot, but O'Callaghan is on fire. Reborn, you may have been on top of the world, but hey, O'Callaghan is on his way. O'Callaghan has overcome all put before him, I am shattering glass ceilings, I am shattering legs of my opponents, O'Callaghan is the future. And come Sunday night, the future starts now. Sunday night, the Day of Reckoning comes for 6CW's old guard, and it comes in the form of this Irish son of a b1tch, who will lead 6CW into a brave new dawn."

*O'Callaghan now stands in the centre of the ring and opens his arms out wide*

O'Callaghan: "Sunday 14th May 2017. The time O'Callaghan O'Clock tolled on the old guard of 6CW."

*O'Callaghan laughs as he retreats towards the ropes...*
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Tue 09 May 2017, 8:45 pm

Cerberus stares at the smug O'Callaghan 

Are you done yet....?
No one cares who you are...
No one cares about your titles...
No one cares about your "Rookie" award...
You want to be the future of 6CW...
That's nice i mean sure half of these will have retired in time you're good enough...
The difference between you & i is that i intend to be the present of 6CW...
I intend to be the benchmark at where 6CW sits...
Not when people better then you have retired...

You don't deserve to be stood here...
You're the human equivalent of bringing a knife to a gun fight...

Cerberus continues to stare at O'Callaghan

You look confused and im not sure why...
I will be lovely and make it so even you can understand...
You see everyone standing in this ring...
Their like The Beatles...Pink Floyd....In their prime some of the best around...
Then there is you...Who's more like a tribute band for B*witched...
So you can keep spouting your hopeless delusions...
Because it's as close to the winning the GTG you're going to get...

Cerberus turns and looks at Hero & Crime Lord

It was a lovely speech Hero...
It really was except it's the same one you bring out when you've returned...
The only noticeable difference this time is that...
You had Marshall & Clarke carry you...
Hiding behind them so you couldn't be exposed...
exposed as the frail old relic of the past...

It's great how you go on about 10 mins of self absorbed monologues...
and trampling onto of other people stars...
Yet you built a career on doing exactly that...
Treading your way to the top & burying people who threatened to get eclipse you...
Endless talents come and go because people like you stop them becoming anything bigger...
All because you want your ego stroked...
You walk into companies nowadays expecting to be the big fish...
Expecting to be prioritized over others because your "Hero"...

Well 6CW doesn't need a "Hero"...
6CW needs a saviour from people like you & Crime Lord...
People that come in for their pay checks and leave without putting the hard yards in...
Just because you were relevant years ago...

You want to drop bombs on my ass all night long...?
I dare you to even attempt it...
Because i will expose you like i did him for the joke that you are...
You're just a broken down old man with a god complex...
And i will make damn sure people like you...
Stay in the past where you belong...

Cerberus snarls at Hero before starting to goad him mouthing "Bring it you stupid son of a b*tch" at him.

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Tue 09 May 2017, 9:12 pm

No sooner as Lex Hart finished, “They Say” by Scars on Broadway blares out, followed by a chorus of boos from the packed crowd inside the Stampede Corral. A harsh red light radiates the stage in place of the usual crimson smoke and spotlights, owing to the house show setting. From behind the curtain steps a sinisterly illuminated Cassius Zhi with a fresh cup of green tea in hand.

Cassius takes a step towards the apex of the ramp, stirring his tea as he eyeballs Lex Hart. The 6CW World Heavyweight Title is slung over his shoulder – still sporting the scratched out name of Robin Reborn rather than his own.

Zhi walks a few more relaxed steps, a quarter of the way down the ramp. He ignores the fans who are shouting abuse either side of him, only stopping to tag hands with one man in a “Quake Wizard the Keeper of Asia” t-shirt. He holds up one hand to call his music to a halt then takes a slow sip of tea, drinking in both that, and the jeers from the crowd which increase in volume.

Cassius takes a microphone and lowers his tea to one side

Cassius : If you don’t mind, Hart… I’m going to address you from here.

Fans : BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! PU55Y! PU55Y! PU55Y!

Cassius : I’m going to stay right here, Lex Hart, because the only thing I fear right now, is that your inability to control your emotions… your lack of self-restraint… your combustible nature… would rob me of my opportunity to beat you once and for all on Sunday if I were to step in to that ring with you now!

Cassius takes a casual sip of his tea, staring down the ramp at Hart

Cassius : You see you falsely exude the calm, collected nature of a gifted ring technician, Hart – but I see right through it. You’re reckless, Hart. You’re reckless! And that’s the reason I’m not going to come anywhere near you until Sunday night.

I’ve waited years for this, Lex Hart… what’s a few more days anyway?

Zhi looks out into the crowd, purposefully looking beyond Lex Hart.

Cassius : Years… but for what? To achieve ”what you have had?

Cassius laughs incredulously as he stares back at Hart

Cassius : Lex… I have already HAD… all that you have had.

I have already had your success. I have already had your fame. And I have already had…

Cassius laughs antagonistically, then takes the 6CW Title from his shoulder

Cassius : … your love!

Zhi holds the 6CW Title up in the air, then drops it to his feet. He puts a foot on the title and takes a drink of tea as the crowd boo.

Cassius : I accepted my fate a long time ago, Lex Hart. I accepted my fate the day I realised it! (Zhi looks down at the title belt under his foot). I have already met with and exceeded my fate, Hart. But seeing as we are here, in the house that Stu Hart built, I’m going to afford you the benefit of choosing yours…

Cassius takes an arrogant slug of tea then throws his arms outstretched

Cassius : SO WHAT WILL IT BE, HART? Which of your great namesakes who made their name in this hallowed hall do you choose to emulate on Sunday night?

Do you want to be the one who died in the ring?

Fans : BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Cassius : Or the one who died from the drug dependency derived from the pain inflicted upon him in the ring?

Fans : BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Cassius : Or are you just happy to be the one who can barely walk, with the messed up face and the slurred speech?

At least you’ll still have your memories, hey?

Fans : BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Cassius takes his last slug of tea and throws it to one side, getting animated now

Cassius : BECAUSE THAT’S ALL YOU’LL HAVE AFTER SUNDAY NIGHT, HART. THAT’S ALL THESE PEOPLE WILL HAVE AFTER SUNDAY NIGHT.

MEMORIES!

MEMORIES OF YOUR SUCCESS!
MEMORIES OF YOUR FAME!
MEMORIES OF YOUR WOMAN!
MEMORIES OF THIS GODDAMN TITLE!

AND MEMORIES OF YOUR PATHETIC, RELIC OF A NAME.

Fans : BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Cassius : It might feel like it, Hart, but It’s not 2007! It’s not 1997 either. The standard has changed. The pinnacle is unrecognisable. And it’s going to take a hell of a lot more than some old, power-abusing pensioner’s training to beat me!

Fans : BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! STU! STU! STU! STU!

Cassius : YOU NEED A DAMN ARMY!

And do you want to know why you’re reckless, Hart? Just like I’ve told you before. The only time you ever beat anyone was with an army at your side. Perfect Jack! Abe Abercorn! Alex Walker! JESSICA! And what have you got now? WHO’S GOT YOUR BACK NOW, HART?

THESE PEOPLE?

Cassius points around at the crowd and laughs

Cassius : Just want you want in a war… Canadians. (mockingly) Careful not to hurt your feelings in the crossfire, people.

Fans : BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! CAN-A-DA! CAN-A-DA! CAN-A-DA!

Cassius : Face it, Hart. YOU are the one who wanted everything I HAD! And like the reckless fool you are, you had it, but you lost it. And NOW… the reality of losing all that you had is that you don’t have the means to take anything away from me EVER again.

Cassius leans down and picks up his 6CW Title, holding it in the air again

Cassius : And you don’t have the means… to take THIS!

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Wed 10 May 2017, 3:37 pm

James looks around the ring and looks shocked when he sees Perfect Jack stood in the ring…

Clarke James: Oh, Jack, I didn’t see you there, like most of your career I just pretended you didn’t exist!

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Harold: This kid has got some attitude; he should show more respect.

Clarke James: But seeing as you’re the third wheel in this little ménage à trois, I’m sure I can find it within me to recognise you, but, right now, this isn’t about you, this is about him…

James turns and points at O’Callaghan

Clarke James: This is about O’Callaghan, it’s about those belts. Everything’s a game to you, O’Callaghan. Quick quips, one liners, cheap shots; it all smacks of a man living in fear. A man who hasn’t yet realised the gravity of the situation. You’re walking into a ring, into a situation whereby your presence, your charisma, your body and your bloodline don’t even have to be present for you to lose this match….

James smirks at O’Callaghan as Jack nods...

Clarke James: Those titles can be stripped from your heritage in the blink of an eye. So you keep worrying about Liam Wood, his ego, his place on the card, and you keep thinking that you’re relevant, cause believe me, come Day of Reckoning, I’m gonna make sure you’re everything but that.

As for you, Jack…

James turns and stares across at Jack…

Clarke James: It’s been a while, Jack. I hate to dismiss a veteran, but seriously, you think I’m worried by you? Sh*t, I’d turn up on Sunday just to watch you embarrass yourself. Honestly, do you think it’s coincidence that Lex is challenging for the World Title and they’ve added you in here to protect O’Callaghan. You’re nothing but the punching bag in this threesome. You’re like a lady of loose morals between two jocks.
The sheer delusion of you even thinking you’re walking out with those titles goes to show that 6CW needs to up there medicare and get your skull tested. I’ll give you your due, Jack. Once upon a time, you had ‘something’, you had Abe, you had Lex, hell, you even had something about you. But this ain’t 2007, Jack. Your days, just like O’Callaghan’s, are numbered. The only difference is; he might just come back from this….

James moves towards Jack and stares him down….

Clarke James: I’m gonna make sure you don’t.

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Wed 10 May 2017, 4:14 pm

The scene opens and we can see the crowd chanting “6C-Dub” as it appears we are at a live 6CW event.

HA: I can’t believe it Henry we are almost there, one of the biggest PPV of the year which will be set the main event for Night of Glory.

HE: Indeed Harold, especially with the Gateway to Glory match anyone could turn up and shock the world by becoming the number 1 contender.

“Beat The Devil’s Tattoo” Hits!

The arena erupts!!!!!

HE: WHAT!?

HA: IT CAN’T BE!!!!!!!!!

As smoke streams out of the top of the ramp a mysterious figures appears.

HE: HE’S HERE!!!!

HA: WE HAVEN’T SEEN HIM AT A 6CW EVENT IN OVER 4 YEARS!

CROWD: DUBOIS!!! DUBOIS!!!! DUBOIS!!!!

Dubois emerges from the smoke dressed in his Yves Saint Laurent black suit with Dubois stiched on to the back in white. Dubois strolls down the ramp hi 5 the fans on the way as he then makes his way up the steel steps and along with the ring with his hands gliding over the top rope. Dubois then climbs to the top rope and raises his arms in the air to a huge pop from the crowd!

HA: A former 6CW Champion, a 6CW Hall of Famer, the man is synomous with 6CW and boy does he not look out of place in this ring.

HE: Let us not forget Harold it was Dubois together with Hart who put 6CW back on the map all those years ago.

Dubois enters the ring and grabs a mic.

JD: BONSOIR 6CW!!!!!!!

The Crowd Erupts once more.

JD: Mes amis it is dat time of year again when anything can happen as we are just 4 days away from ze one of ze biggest PPV of ze year…Day of Reckoning…And indeed it will be a Day of Reckoning if we see ze likes of J…J Johnson wins ze Gate Way to Glory Match….

Crowd: F**K JJ!!! F**K JJ!!! F**K JJ!!!

Dubois is seen smiling.

JD: I see the so called “People’s Champion” isn’t that popular during these hard times…

Crowd: He’s an Assh@le! He’s an Assh@le! He’s an Assh@le!

Dubois begins to laugh

JD: Zsank god we aren’t live as I don’t dink we are allowed to say dat on television! But anyway as I said Dubois has been keeping a close eye on ze going ons around 6CW and let’s just say dat it got me dinking…It got me itching….It got me wondering does Jerome Dubois ave it in him to defy ze odds, shock ze world come back to ze biggest and best company in ze world and reclaim what is rightfully hiz? Is it time for Dubois to lace up izzz boots one more time and show ze world exactly what he says he is? Ze Captain Culture, Ze Crème de la Crème! Ze Best dam technical wrestler to have ever graced zis ring! Because make no mistake about it, I have been at home for ze past 4 years and until I saw ze announcement of ze Gateway to Glory match where anyone and everyone can join in, it got me dinking maybe, just maybe it is time for Dubois to become a 2 time 6CW Heavyweight Champion!

Crowd: DUBOIS!!! DUBOIS!!!! DUBOIS!!!!

HA: I would love to see that Henry!

HE: I think these fans too!

Dubois begins to pace around the ring as he then pauses and stares right down the camera.

JD: I dink it is time for Jerome Dubois to get some redemption…Because Dubois is going to be brutally honest with each and everyone of you and tell it to you straight…You see 2 years ago after I got inducted into ze Hall of Farmer, I was in zis very city in London and I was suppose to go out and make an announcement for a match at an upcoming PPV at a local Wrestling show but at ze time when I was suppose to come out, I was found passed out in ze shower high off anything I could find and get my hands on…And what ze people of 6CW won’t tell is dat zis wasn’t ze first time dat ad happened….Now while I don’t remember much from dat night but what I do remember is ze staff carrying me out of zis arena and straight with my girlfriend by my side and checking me straight into a rehab facility. And see I did dat to myself, and dat was just ze beginning of it for me…I lost my job, I lost my family, I lost my girlfriend, and I lost myself, My savoir faire, my spirit, what made me Jerome Dubois! I disgraced everyone around me, I disgraced my family, I disgraced my fans, I disgraced ze company who gave me everything…But you know what? I came to a point in my life when I had to make a decision…Do I do or die? And you know what I did! Day by day after over 18 months I have earned my way back into ze wrestling industry…Day by day I have earned my way back into zis arena ere tonight….More importantly I earned my god dam life back! And you see when I stand in zis ring in front of all of you ere tonight and I look up at ze Gateway to Glory match and see dat 6CW Heavyweight title in ze distance….I see redemption…I see forgiveness….I see ze opportunity to say I am sorry to each and everyone of you, to say I am sorry to my family, and to say I am sorry to myself for losing my way. Dat…..Dat Right dere…..Dat is my new high…..I am addicted to ze high I get when I step into zis ring and I hear ze fans chant my name…..

Crowd erupts….

Crowd: DUBOIS!!! DUBOIS!!! DUBOIS!!!!

HE: We have never seen this brutally honest side of Dubois.

HA: It is crazy everything he has gone through these last few years, but my god am I happy seeing him the way he is tonight.

JD: I am addicted to ze satisfaction of defying ze odds and telling everyone who didn’t believe in me to stick it up dere as$! And more importantly I am addicted to 6C------W! Because after all dese years I dink it is high time dat zis addict returns to ze ring…Dat zis addict makes hiz return felt….Dat zis addict laces up hiz boots for a final run and shock ze world one more time in ze Gateway to Glory match and get hiz high in front of all of you!!! Because you see ze difference between me and each and everyone of dose so called wrestlers in ze Gateway to Glory match is dat I am a screwed up addict who will do anything and run over anybody who gets in my way! BECAUSE I WANT MY HIGH, I WANT DAT 6CW HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE AROUND MY WAIST AT NIGHT OF GLORY AND BECOME ONCE MORE 6CW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!!!!!!!!

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Wed 10 May 2017, 7:22 pm

We join Henry and Harold at ringside who are already discussing the potential outcomes of the Gateway to Glory match

Harold: There are so many potential winners of the Gateway to Glory match brother I don’t think I can even pick a single person who I think is going to walk out with the chance to headline Night of Glory, with superstars like Gazzy D, Dicey Reilly, JJ Johnson it’s just so hard to decide, not to mention you never know who could show up on the night and change the game.

Henry: Please brother when it comes down to it the person who is going to win is going to be the one who shows the most aggression, the person willing to do whatever it takes to stomp their way through twenty-nine other competitors, I’m looking at guys like Cerberus or O’Callaghan those superstars who could cause some real damage out there. That’s where the winner is  ……..

Last Resort then begins to blast from the arena speakers cutting off Henry mid sentence

Henry: Well its certainly not going to be this guy, you know I was doing some research Harold you know when Steel last won a match? Neither do I sat through hours and hours of footage dating back to July 2016 and not one single victory, eventually I got bored and just gave up, the guys just a perennial loser not worth my time.

Harold: Well these fans still seem to enjoy seeing him, listen to this reception.

Steel steps out from behind the curtain wearing a silver hoodie and his wrestling shorts, every person in attendance is on their feet giving him a warm reception. Steel takes walks forward to the centre of the stage and lowers the hood, he looks focused and ready for action. He then begins to make his walk to the ring determinedly.

Harold: Your also forgetting Brother Steel and Mike Hill have been at each other for about as long as I can remember, I don’t think I’ve seen a feud more personal in 6CW for quite some time, these two hate each other with all of their being and have taken great pride in causing suffering to each other, eventually that behaviour can consume you.

Henry: How would you know? Who do you hate so much it consumes you?

Harold: Well I hate you most days, I have no choice but to put up with you.

Henry: Funny brother always the joker.

Steel is now at ringside he collects a microphone from the steps and then climbs into the ring. He takes off his jacket and folds it neatly over the top rope then waits with the mic in his hand for his music to fade.

GS: This Sunday marks the beginning of the road to Night of Glory, a night that everybody in the world tunes in to see who will fight for the title on the grandest stage. A night when any superstar can leave a legacy behind them by winning the Gateway to Glory to match. I’ve entered several matches of this type throughout my career but never have I managed to be that guy, I’ve come close on occasion but it’s just never been my night. I guess the question most of you want to know is do I think this year could be my time, my answer is going to be an honest one as I feel I must be honest with myself and that is probably not. I have no momentum, no confidence boosting victories, I was out of the fight for thirty competition at the very first stage, nobody is expecting to me to be anywhere near close to being the man stood tall come the end of the night. I bet the odds on me being eliminated first in this match aren’t even worth putting any money against given the lowly sum it would likely return. Who knows though maybe flying so far under the radar could be what it takes to spring what could just be one of the biggest shocks of all time.

Henry: Keep dreaming Steel, that’s the only place you’re going to win this match.

GS: What I’m most looking forward to come Sunday though is knowing that at some point Mike Hill is going to be in that same ring, I want you to make me a promise Mike and I’ll make the same one to you, no matter who is out their first you don’t get eliminated until we come face to face. The suits in the back will no doubt try to keep us apart so as not to distract from the spectacle given our history of causing problems and taking it too far. This Sunday they will be distracted with everything else probably to even care what we do to each other, it’s the best chance we will have to finish this, so when the audience leave the arena the last thing they will be discussing is the winner of the Gateway to Glory match, it will be I can’t believe how twisted and how awesome it was seeing Steel and Hill allowed to go at one another one hundred percent. Its just a shame for you that also ends with me stomping your head into oblivion, they will be picking fragments of your skull out of the mats for weeks. Don’t you be letting me down now Mike.

Steel then drops the microphone and rolls out the ring as his music picks up once more, he sling the jacket over his shoulder and starts the walk to the back.

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Fri 12 May 2017, 1:56 am

*Faith stares back at Wood before starting to pace back and forward trying to keep his composure*

HE: Hope your getting this on Camera Harold, look like Faith is losing his nerve

*Faith stops pacing, glances to the ceiling with a wry smile before walking to the make shift table and leaning on it so he is face to face with Wood.*

CF: You think I don't know what that title means! That title provides justification to everyone who has sacrificed much more than I deserve to cover for my mistakes, to make sure that I had the opportunities to succeed that they never had.

SO DON'T YOU F***KING DARE SUGGEST I DONT KNOW WHAT THAT TITLE MEANS,

*Faith takes a deep breath*

CF: Winning that title would mean everything.

*Faith eyeballs Wood, who stares back till sat back in his chair*

CF : The difference between me and you Wood, is that unlike you I’m not defined by that title. You lose that title and who are, sure you have money, talent and have gobbled more tiger Winkle than any man alive.

But win or lose, I’m still Cameron Faith, the result of this match changes nothing for me. But you Wood, you have spent a career making sure your name is synonymous with the title.

So when I take that title, what does that leave, what’s left of Liam Wood. A broken shell of the man he used to be. And you will be reminded of it every walking second that that title love is proudly sat over my shoulder.

*Faith pushes himself up from the table*

CF: Sure you have the experience in the matches, walk into the ring as favourite , but I have pride, power and am a bad are mother who won't take no sh*t off you, or your Brotherhood of merry men .

And Liam, that makes me better than damn good, that makes me dangerous, that’s what makes me the next world champion.

*Faith stand confidently smiling at Wood as than fans erupt Into Faith chants*

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 13 May 2017, 1:38 pm

We're backstage and Tim Allen approaches the locker room. He hears a noise from inside and knocks before entering. gazzy is sat there head in hands. He rubs his eyes as he notices Tim enter the room and gets to his feet

g: Tim...do what do I owe the honour?

TA: gazzy, I thought I could just spare a minute of your time. Try and get your thoughts ahead of the PPV

gazzy composes himself, as if trying to get in to character

g: shoot, whats on your mind

Ta: Thank you gazzy, this won't take long. Well I guess the first question on everybodies mind is your challenge to Hero. A challenge which has been accepted and see's the two of you square off this weekend? What were your thoughtsbehind that?

g: thoughts? Thoughts Tim? There were no thoughts. It was common sense. Like I said when I was last in the ring with Dicey before Anarchy I was sick of feeling sorry for myself. Sick of sitting back wallowing in my own self pity. So I've finally decided to man up and do something about it. This all started with that jackass, whilst I'm not totally blameless, he is the main reason why I'm in the position that I'm in.

Like I said last week you tried to take everything away from me. You targeted me when I was at my most vulnerable. But there's one thing thing you've failed to do which is finish the job that you've started. Big mistake brother. You've lit a fire inside me I haven't felt since before the original 6CW closed its door. A fire I last felt when I could proudly call myself the 6CW Champion.

You faked your own death Hero and pinned the blame on me, come Sunday when I'm finished with you. You'll actually wish you were dead

TA: And what of your chances in teh Gateway to Glory match? You must be confident your odds have increased having confirmed last week that you wouldn't be entering at number one?

g: Could still enter at number two though Tim, how would that be any different? The way I always look at Gateway to Glory is that if you're good enough then it doesn't matter what number you enter at. I know that I haven't been the gazzyD of old since coming back to 6CW but I know that deep down I can still go the distance. I know that I'm good enough, the 6CW universe knows that I'm still good enough and thanks to Hero, I'm hungrier for success than I've been in years. First I take care of him at Day of Reckoning, then I'm not going to rest until I have 6CW gold around my waist again.

You know, I felt cheated when I lost at Night of Glory and I was put on the shelf by Joshua and his buddies The Forgotten. I thought my career was over after that so I never did have my contractually mandated rematch. I'm not a douche, so I ain't gonna p!ss and moan about it like a certain Prima Donna 'actor' would. I'm going to go an earn it. Because that is what true champions do

TA: I have to say gazzy, I really like this positive attitude you've got

g: Like I said, feeling sorry for myself achieves nothing. Time I changed that and made things happen for me

TA: Well keep it up because its good to see. Now one question that has come in through social media, @gazzyDfan wanted me to ask how things where going with Christy. Are we any closer to seeing her back here by your side

Tye question obviously takes gazzy aback and any signs of positivity seem to drin from his face

g: At the risk of sounding rude I think this interview is done. I've got some training to do

TA: thank you gazzy

g: Anytime Tim

Tim and his camera man exit the room and close the door behind them. We gazzy making a phonecall

g: *sigh* voicemail again....Christy...answer please. I need you now more than ever

scene fades

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Sun 14 May 2017, 7:00 am

As Faith stops Wood stands up once more, holding his title close to him before speaking, as he does a smile covers his face

LW:
It's nice to see you get a little angry Cameron but it doesn't matter...you might think you know what MY belt means but you don't, from what I know of you...you don't know what any World Title means because you've never done enough to make one yours and at Day of Reckoning, that trend is going to carry on...

...YOU can tell me that you're going to break me down and take this belt away any you can say it so loudly that you even make yourself believe it but what makes you think that YOU have what it takes to do what Dicey Reilly or Keith Leone couldn't do? What makes you think that YOU can take away a belt that has been on my shoulder for this long now?

You say this belt is a part of me and you're right...so, what makes you think that you're enough to take that part of me away...

Wood walks up to Cameron and the pair go face to face as Wood talks

LW:
It's funny though, you talk about this belt defining me, you talk about what I'd be without and how I'm synonymous with the EWF World Heavyweight Title...and you talk about all of that like it's a BAD thing...

...people look at me and think World Champion...I'm the damn reason that EWF is even still mentioned...who else can say that they kept a company alive like that?! EWF Died after 8 months yet people still know what it is all around the world because of ME! People still buy EWF merch almost three years later...

...the truth is, if it wasn't for me, 6CW wouldn't have taken in the other losers from that company and they'd probably be wrestling in front of crowds of a hundred people but because of ME and MY belt...EWF has become bigger than it ever could of!

Wood begins to pace, Faith keeps his eyes on Wood at all time

LW:
At Day Of Reckoning you say you're going to break me down and take my belt...you say you're going to do what everyone else has threatened to do and just like everyone else...you're a dangerous man who will prove too much for me to deal with...the thing is, you can quote Cool Runnings all you want but here's a bite of reality for you...

...At Day Of Reckoning you push me and make me show you just WHY I am synonymous with this title belt, you do well but in the end I come out on top...I keep my belt and you get to feel proud knowing that you are part of my story...a small part in it, but a part none the less...you then get to watch as I go on and leave Day Of Reckoning as the Gateway to Glory winner, proving that I am the best this company has to offer, even after I've put down the hopes of the 'next big thing'.

Wood smirks at Cameron before stepping through the ropes and leaving him in the ring alone, the fans boo as Wood reaches the stage and turns

LW:
...don't worry though, as you said yourself...when you lose, you'll still be Cameron Faith and apparently...that's a good thing?

Wood drops the mic, waving arrogantly at Faith before exiting the arena

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Sun 14 May 2017, 9:54 am

*As Clarke and Jack stare down, O'Callaghan picks up his mic and begins to speak*

O'Callaghan: "Clarke, my man, you finally have got something right. This is all about me. This show, this PPV, this company, is ultimately all about O'Callaghan, because I am the best wrestler in the world."

*O'Callaghan taunts the crowd who boo him*

O'Callaghan: "But Clarke, you are hugely mistaken when it comes to me living in fear. You are speaking to a man who beat Cameron Faith for these very titles in his own backyard surrounded by junkies and pregnant 15 year olds. You are speaking to a man, who on his first night in this company, defeated Canada's own Lex Hart!"

*The crowd boo and start a "Lexy is sexy" chant*

O'Callaghan: "Clarke, you are speaking to a man who is the longest reigning UK and International champion of all time. And let me tell you both, the Day of Reckoning happens for you two on Sunday, not O'Callaghan."

*O'Callaghan drops the microphone at the feet of Jack and James and makes his way up the ramp lifting his titles aloft as he makes his way to the back*
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon 15 May 2017, 12:53 am

(Tim Allen is backstage with a microphone)

TA: Ladies and Gentlemen, my guests at this time, the 6CW Tag Team Champions and their manager, The TA.

(Adamson walks into shot looking unimpressed, Jackson and Horrigan are behind him with their Tag titles)

Max: That's it? That's your introduction? You need a little more oomph. A little more pizazz. It's Day of Reckoning, one of the biggest nights in the 6CW schedule, and you're interviewing the World Tag Team Champs! Here, let me show you how it's done...

(Adamson points for Tim Allen to move out of the way, and unsubtly clears his throat)

Max: Ladies and Gentlemen, boys and girls, please allow me to introduce to you, YOUR World 6CW World Tag Team World Champions of the World... The man so good they named him twice, Jackson Jackson... The Homicidal Iconoclasm, Frank Horrigan... Accompanied by their manager slash agent slash hype man, the man still hotly tipped to enter the Gateway to Glory match despite still being suspended for a heavy reliance to OxyContin, Max Adamson, collectively they are known as, drumroll please... The TA!

(Adamson applauds and encourages Tim Allen to do the same as Jackson and Horrigan move to the middle of the camera shot)

Max: I don't think we need you Tim. I've got this.

(Adamson seems to psyche himself up before interviewing his own clients)

Max: Jackson Jackson, Frank Horrigan, my opening question to you is this. As two of the very best wrestlers on the 6CW Roster, and as literally the best team in 6CW, what chance do the Parasite Killers have of defeating you and taking back those Tag titles you guys took off of them 70 days ago? I'll come to you first Jackson.

(Adamson points the microphone towards Jackson)

Jackson: That's a great question Max. Firstly, the Parasite Nonces have invoked their rematch clause against us, the only reason they may have a small chance of winning is because they have nothing to lose. When we beat them first time around, they were the Champions. Now we have these straps and they are on the verge of obscurity. Again. So I can see from their viewpoint that this is their last shot, nothing to lose, go out there, give it their all and win one for the skipper. Or Jenny in this case. Just quickly Jen Jens, a little reminder that for you, my DM's are most definitely open...

(Jackson winks into the camera and continues)

Jackson: But as I was saying, they have nothing to lose and everything to gain. But once that bell rings, Frank and I are all business. Whether they're physically destroyed and beaten to within an inch of their lives by Frank or tapping out like a motherf*cker to my Chickenwing, the end result will be the same. The moment that bell rings, Jackson Jackson and Frank Horrigan walk out STILL your Tag Team Champions.

Max: And Frank, what are your thoughts on the challenging teams in the near future once you've disposed of the Parasite Killers?

(Horrigan leans forward ahead of Jackson as Adamson holds the mic higher to reach the mouth of Horrigan)

Horrigan: Our focus is on McManus and Fanatic. We will hurt them, and we will make sure they don't challenge us again anytime soon. We are 70 days into this eventually record breaking reign, and it is an insult to me that McManus and Fanatic think we beat them by chance. I want to make them suffer, and send a message to any team who wants to challenge us. Be it the Death Squad or the Soldiers of Fortune.

Max: Uh huh. Jackson one final question, Frank briefly mentioned two other teams, what are your thoughts on the 6CW Tag Division as a whole?

(Jackson scoffs)

Jackson: The tag division as a whole? That's us isn't it? Nobody speaks about the tag division unless they're talking about The TA!

(All three men laugh as Jackson continues)

Jackson: Look around you. I don't want to say we're looking past the Parasite Nonces, or the Death Nonces, or even the Soldiers of Noncery, but frankly we are. They're not in our league. And it's nothing personal. It's not a personal attack to say they aren't in our league. Because nobody is.

Max: That concludes our interview, gentleman, thank you for your time, that was a tremendous intervi-

(Adamson is stopped by a hand on his arm, he looks in disgust as Tim Allen apologetically stops Adamson)

TA: One question for you Max, if I may?

(Adamson looks at Jackson and Horrigan and smirks)

Max: I'm intrigued. Go on. Make it snappy though, we've got final preparations to make. Plus, you know... I don't like you.

(Tim Allen looks hurt for a moment before shaking it off and speaking)

TA: What are your plans for the Gateway to Glory match itself? As a collective I mean.

(Adamson frowns at Tim Allen)

Max: Plans? Wait and see Tim. I have entered both Jackson and Frank into the match, and they will show everybody that they can hang with the absolute best 6CW has to offer.

TA: And yourself?

(Adamson looks indignant as he sneers at Tim Allen)

Max: Right, let me clarify this, once and for all. Because you're not the only one asking this question. I am literally retired from in ring competition. If I come out of retirement, once I stop taking the OxyContin I need to function on a daily basis thanks to 6CW's negligence, I immediately begin a 90 day suspension from competing in a 6CW ring...

(Adamson goes to leave but pauses, and turns back to Tim Allen)

Max: And, hypothetically, if I had quietly come out of retirement 90 days ago, passed random drug screenings, all in order to return to in ring competition in the Gateway to Glory match... I wouldn't bloody tell you beforehand! You idiot. Come on fellas, let's go...

(Adamson walks off, Jackson and Horrigan follow, not before Jackson mouths "Call me Jenny" into the camera)

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down