The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Day of Reckoning 2017 - Preshow

Go down

Day of Reckoning 2017 - Preshow Empty Day of Reckoning 2017 - Preshow

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon May 15, 2017 8:54 pm

PRE SHOW

*"Everybody wants to go to Heaven" plays as the Day of Reckoning logo appears on screen. The scene cuts to the kick off panel comprising of Charlotte Grey, Henry Lloyd, Johnny Lawless and Jerome Dubois, The camera focuses on each member of the panel for a few seconds with a nameplate appearing below them. The camera pans back*

CG: Hello everyone, we are live at the Air Canada Centre, Toronto Canada and thank you all for joining us for the Day of Reckoning kick off show.

HE: DOUBLE DUTY? Paid peanuts and having to perform double duty on one of the biggest PPV's of the year. Harold never has to do any of this...

JL: Woah there Henry, cool your bloody jets, thank you Charlotte for having me on the show...

JD: Sacre Bleu, ze Day of Reckoneen is happen us...

HE: Upon us you French idiot...

CG: Well folks Lex Hart is in the media lounge with Tim Allen waiting to answer your questions...but first lets kick off the panel with the first match of Day of Reckoning Parasite Killers vs The TA...Jerome Dubois?

JD: Just like ze French Canadians, I am a French Austrian tonight...The TA all ze way.

HE: Oh for christ sakes who invited this clown, I hate to agree with the buffoon but its gotta be the TA...

CG: And Johnny?

JL: You know what, this is Parasite Killers time to shine. These guys are my kinda guys, they know how to get the job done. I mean you look at the TA to me there just a comedy act, the parasite killers are the real deal...

CG: Harold Lloyd is at the commentary table...Harold whats it like out there?

*The scene cuts to the commentary desk where Harold Lloyd is sat. Crowds move around in the background towards their seats*

HA: What an atmosphere we have in the Air Canada Centre Charlotte, the air is cold outside but in here its HOT. We are sold out in anticipation of the biggest most unpredictable Day Of Reckoning in the HISTORY of 6CW.

HE: Look at you all cushty down there, have you felt these seats Harold? There rougher than most of the Canadian girls out there.

*The camera returns to the kick off panel*

CG: Next up we have a huge contest between GazzyD and Hero. A lot of history has passed under that bridge but guys what do we think about tonight? GazzyD or Hero? Whose your pick?

JL: You know what, I like GazzyD, he's a legend in this business but right now he's out of sorts. Hero has been dominant since returning to 6CW and its going to be a tough one to call but almost certainly Hero pulls this out of the bag. GazzyD just has too much going on in his head that he needs to sort.

HE: GazzyD has lost it, he's moping around the dressing room all day everyday begging for his Christy to come home, she's probably out in LA with that midget W**** Theresa sipping Martini cocktails, ridiculing there former men and munching down on-

JD: Shut your mouth you puny little man, zis is nothing more than zealousy of one of ze greatest stars zis company has ever known, what he has achieved what he has yet to achieve, you have not an athletic bone in your body. GazzyD will defeat Hero and go onto win ze Gateway to Glory.

CG: Things are certainly heated on this kick off panel tonight, Tim how are things in the social media lounge?

*The camera cuts to a seated Tim Allen in the social media lounge*

TA: Well Charlotte, we are overloaded with Twitter and Facebook messages, and we are currently awaiting the arrival of Lex Hart to answer your social media questions.

CG: Thanks Tim. So guys three huge title matches tonight, lets start with one seemingly out of nowhere. Cameron Faith Vs Liam Wood for the EWF title...

HE: Look, Cameron Faith can have all the talent in the world...it means nothing when your facing an experienced champion like Liam Wood. That plus the fact this rise has come seemingly from nowhere, this is a case of a good run of form at an opportune time. Liam Wood all the way.

JD: Sacre bleu zis man does speak sense on occasion. Liam Wood is walking out of here EWF champion.

JL: I have to agree with these guys on this occasion...Liam Wood for me.

CG: Wow 3 out of 3, you guys can agree on something...What about the triple threat match? O'Callaghan defends against Clarke James AND Perfect Jack...

JL: Well, Charlotte theres only one man with the ability, technical prowess and of course the perfect plan and that is my man Perfect Jack...they call me the lawless one well this guy is the flawless one.

HE: You know that saying about plans Johnny? The best laid plans of mice and men, O'Callaghan has crushed mice and he has crushed men and anybody else in between...This guy is champion for a reason...its O'Callaghan for me.

JD: Zis Clarke James is an unknown quantity in this triple threat match and for me in zese challengers favoured type matches its often the outside bet zat wins ze day. Clarke James for me mon a mi.

CG: HAHA Alright well now its time to go over to the social media lounge where Lex Hart is with Tim Al-

*The screen flickers for a minute before going to white noise, when the camera comes back on Cassius Zhi is sat sipping a cup of Green Tea*

CZ: Consider this...Lex Hart getting interview time over me YOUR 6CW champion, Cassius Zhi...you want to know the truth about Lex Hart? Lex Hart is a has been, Lex Hart is a ghost trying to relive his former glory...I will crush him just like I crushed Dicey Reilly and Reborn...just like I would have crushed Crimelord if Lex had not interfered...social media lounge interview eh? Social media wants to know if Lex Hart can beat Cassius Zhi? They want to know what the biggest moment in Lex Harts career is, well let me answer both...Lex Harts biggest moment is his day of reckoning, the moment I stand atop yet another 6CW bloody and broken has been as 6CW Champion. THAT is the moment he will always remember...

CG: Strong words there from Cassius Zhi, and what a heated rivalry these two have been involved in, guys we have five minutes to go before Day of Reckoning is upon us so lets wrap this up. Jerome?

JD: What is zis woman asking me?

HE: Oh for christ sakes Jerome, Cassius or Lex?

JD: AH oui, ze answer is of course Lex Hart.

JL: WHAT? Zhi is all over this, you've gotta be kidding me if anybody honestly believes there is a single guy on this roster that can beat Zhi right now.

HE: I'm with Johnny on this one Charlotte.

JD: Bloody ridiculous, zis is an outrage; Lex Hart is one of ze very best.

CG: Guys I really need to push you here, Gateway to Glory whose your pick?

JL: Engel. He is out of his mind and yet perfectly focussed on his goal tonight.

JD: Zis is a tough one but I shall go with Cerberus...

HE: NO WAY, O'Callaghan is the best professional Wrestler in the history of our sport. Its his to lose.

CG: Thank you for being on the panel guys. Folks if you have not subscribed to the 6CW network there is still time, we are moments away from beginning the road to Night of Glory and what a show we have lined up for you. Thats it from me, Charlotte Grey...Henry you better run to that commentator’s desk.

HE: I bet they never hired me a golf cart!

CG: Thank you for watching.

*The scene cuts to commercial*

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down