The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW PPV "Day of Reckoning" – Tonight!

3 posters

Go down

6CW PPV "Day of Reckoning" – Tonight! Empty 6CW PPV "Day of Reckoning" – Tonight!

Post by TwisT Fri 20 Feb 2015, 2:05 pm

As many of you may or may not know, 606V2 have their own e-fedding wrestling show – 6CW

For those not aware of what the term e-fedding is, it is a creative writing competition where members promo as their created character for numerous shows throughout the year.

Tonight is one of the biggest PPV’s for 6CW and we would like to invite all those interested in wrestling to read the show as it goes up.

The admins of V2 have also been kind enough to allow chatbox to be opened for this event, so 6CW members and non-members alike can talk about the show as it unfolds.

The PPV itself includes 8 matches in total. 5 titles will be contested during the evening and the end match is 6CW’s take on the Royal Rumble – Gateway to Glory. The winner will receive a title shot of their choice for 6CW’s biggest event of the year – Night of Glory.

The card for the PPV can be found here: https://www.606v2.com/t57607-6cw-presents-day-of-reckoning-20th-february-2015

This page also includes various promos by each character as they talk about the match they’re in and also they’re chances of winning Gateway to Glory. The strength and depth of each character is there to see and each and every one are unique in their own ways.

Below I have included a brief history of each match so that those not up to speed in what is going on in 6CW can still join in and read the show:

6CW Day of Reckoning Card:

6CW hope to see as many people on chatbox as possible so that we can all enjoy the show. And if you like what you read and feel like you want to take part yourself, then it is a great opportunity to meet current 6CW members and talk about what goes into 6CW.

Start time is between 8pm and 9pm and I will post a link to the show as soon as it starts.

Hope to see you all there!

Last edited by TwisT on Fri 20 Feb 2015, 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

TwisT

Back to top Go down

6CW PPV "Day of Reckoning" – Tonight! Empty Re: 6CW PPV "Day of Reckoning" – Tonight!

Post by MtotheC Fri 20 Feb 2015, 2:54 pm

Great sum up Twist!

I joined v2 as a poster because of the wrestling board and during the last few years have enjoyed debating WWE/TNA and running competitions like the Wrestling World Cup and Booking Wars on here (not so much recently, mainly due to work commitments and loss of interest in the current product). However about two years ago I was introduced to e-fedding on v2 and immediately thought it wasn't for me, however after giving it a go I'm still enjoying every second of it.

It allows you to create your own character in what ever style you please, your own creativity really is the only limit, it doesn't even have to take up too much time as writing a promo for the fortnightly show is basically the minimum needed. You get the chance to spar with other posters and put your creative thinking/writing to the test against theirs!

The bookers (fed heads) then determine the results and book the fed based on the quality (not quantity) of your promos. The stories created really put what we see on Raw and Impact to shame and quickly sucks you in.

If anyone has any questions about 6CW or e-fedding please feel free to either comment below or drop the likes of myself or twist a PM.

This post IS a sales pitch to you all but only to make you (fellow wrestling fans) aware of what 6CW is and how enjoyable it can be, however neither myself or Twist run/book the fed, just enjoy it and want others to get involved.

Please check it out

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

6CW PPV "Day of Reckoning" – Tonight! Empty Re: 6CW PPV "Day of Reckoning" – Tonight!

Post by TwisT Fri 20 Feb 2015, 7:16 pm

Chatbox is now open for the 6CW PPV.

I will (or someone will if I am not about) post the link to the show when it starts to be posted

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Fri 20 Feb 2015, 8:17 pm

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down