The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Presents DAY OF RECKONING (20th February 2015)

+8
The Last Outlaw
Dolphin Ziggler
Crimey
TwisT
Paul Mac 6CW
MtotheC
x12x
JJJohnson
12 posters

Go down

6CW Presents DAY OF RECKONING (20th February 2015) Empty 6CW Presents DAY OF RECKONING (20th February 2015)

Post by JJJohnson Fri 06 Feb 2015, 8:10 pm

Official start time: 8pm
Live from the Phones4U Arena, Manchester

6CW Presents DAY OF RECKONING (20th February 2015) 10961884_10152475550921572_220396956_n

Official theme song: "Last man standing" by People in Planes

Match 1
UK Championship
Buck Riggins vs Terence Kray

Match 2
Xtreme Championship
DeMarcus Brown © vs Enforcer

Match 3
Tag Team Championships
Red Arrows © vs The Death Squad vs The Producers

Match 4
Joshua vs Liam Wood

Match 5
INT Championship
Anthony Grace (c) vs Jax Cutler

Main Event 1
EWF Championship
Vincent Costello © vs JJ Johnson vs Jerome Dubois

Main Event 2
6CW Championship
Max Adamson © vs GazzyD

Main Event 3
Gateway to Glory (30 Man Battle Royal, winner gets a title shot at Night of Glory)

Confirmed participants for Gateway to Glory: Anthony Grace, Bam Sparkleston, Buck Riggins, Castile, Dario Machiavelli, DeMarcus Brown, Enforcer, Enigma, Hollywood Johnson, Jack Hurst, Jax Cutler, Jonathan Daniels, Joshua, Liam Wood, Max Adamson, Mike Masters, Primetime Johnson, Robin Reborn, Scott Harris, Terrance Kray, Tyler Roth, Varyag

Last edited by JJJohnson on Sat 07 Feb 2015, 10:16 am; edited 1 time in total

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Presents DAY OF RECKONING (20th February 2015) Empty Re: 6CW Presents DAY OF RECKONING (20th February 2015)

Post by x12x Fri 06 Feb 2015, 11:27 pm

Our scene opens in the darkened lavish apartment of the former EWF World and Television Champion The Viper Liam Wood, the camera pans around the large room to reveal the wrestling memorabilia covering every available bit of space. As the camera pans it picks up layers of dust lining the memorabilia showing the once spotless room to be unkept.

The camera continues to pan revealing two spots on the wall bare, the camera then pans down to reveal two framed photos discarded on the ground. On closer inspection the photos are revealed of one of Liam and Emmy on the second night of EWF Iron Man with Emmy proudly holding Liam's Television Title. The second framed photo shows a picture of Liam, Emmy and Thunder stood side by side after the main event of EWF Day Of Reckoning with Liam holding both the World and Television Titles proudly over his shoulder.

Suddenly the door swings open and a fired up Liam Wood bursts through the door with a look of anger etched across his face. Wood begins to pace the floor talking to himself as he does.

“Who the hell does he think he is?!”

Wood continue to pace pulling off his EWF hoodie and throwing it across the room causing it to knock another picture off the wall. As Wood paces he continues to talk to himself getting more and more frustrated as he does.

“He doesn't owe me anything? He owes me EVERYTHING! If it wasn't for ME walking out of Day Of Reckoning as World Champion he wouldn't have been able to get back in control of 6CW, he wouldn't have had a chance...because of ME!”

Wood stops before sitting on the coach and pulling his laptop open, as the laptop opens the 6CW homepage flashes up causing the anger to go, he looks as the screen proudly displaying the Day Of Reckoning poster and it stops him dead in his tracks. Wood stands up and moves over to the photo of Thunder, Emmy and him after the show and sits back down with it.

“I really had it all didn't I?”

Wood lowers his head for a few moments before a look of contempt covers his face causing it to scrunch up. Wood carefully wipes away the dust from the photo and talks again.

“What the hell am I saying? I HAD it all? I could have this again...damn, maybe he's right.”

Wood smiles, placing the frame upright on the coffee table before pressing a button on his laptop and recording a video for the 6CW website. Wood presses record, composes himself and begins to speak.

“Ladies and gentlemen...this video is my way of saying sorry...”

Wood pauses letting out a big sigh before continuing

“...now, I've apologised in the past for the way I've acted...for the way that I let the people around me get hurt but if I'm being honest...I wasn't ever really sorry. I spoke to someone who knows me pretty well today and he spoke to me like nobody else could.”

“He didn't give in and pander to my BS, he didn't just agree because I'm his favourite wrestler...he told me to put up or shut up and although at the time I was ready to kick his ass it kind of just hit me that he was right.”

Wood stops again, almost embarrassed about admitting that someone else was right.

“I HAVE changed from the man I used to be...the man who was voted Superstar Of The Year...the man who had it all...I began to feel sorry for myself, I let myself rely on the excuses as to why I wasn't champion anymore and I blamed those around me when I really should have looked in the mirror. I threw away not only a best friend but also a woman who loved me because I couldn't take responsibility for my own actions...but now I can...now I'm ready to admit it.”

Wood pauses for much longer this time looking away from the camera before speaking again.

“It never should have mattered that I lost the title, it never should have mattered who's fault it was and it never should have allowed me to change because the old me...Mr EWF...he wouldn't have stopped until that belt way back where it belonged...he wouldn't have allowed The Authority to distract him or turn him against his best friend and he wouldn't have allowed Emmy to get hurt...I don't blame The Viper Liam Wood...I blame who he's become...and that isn't me.”

Wood adjusts his Old School WCW T-shirt and smiles again

“That is why I see it fitting that in two weeks time I walk back in to Day Of Reckoning because it was at Day Of Reckoning 2013 where I last saw the real me...it was that night that I proved to everyone that I was the Best In The Business. That night at Day Of Reckoning I lead Team EWF in to a battle like no other and we destroyed Fear...we thought for something we cared about and we won...in two weeks time...I have a chance to almost start again, I've spent far too long thinking about what I've lost and not what I have the chance to gain...I've let this monster consume me and at Day Of Reckoning...it's time to face it head on...no excuses...no fear...just me doing what I do best.”

Wood sits back quickly glancing at the picture quickly before looking back down the lens of the webcam.

“Now this brings me on to the man I face at Day Of Reckoning...Joshua...a man who has pushed me further than I thought he could...a man who has began to personify the shadow covering everything I see and at one point...I actually allowed him to become just another excuse...just another step away from the real me...well Joshua...in two weeks time...we get to see just how serious I am and you get the pleasure of meeting everyone's favourite wrestler.”

A smirk covers Wood's face as he continues to talk about Day Of Reckoning

“Day Of Reckoning doesn't just mean a lot to me because I have a chance to rid myself of a “demon” but it also gives me the chance to take the first positive step I've taken since Night Of Glory...it gives me a chance to prove myself against 29 other people, it gives me a chance to reclaim not only a shot at what was once mine but also who I am...”

“...The man who defies what people think is possible...”

“...the man who is bulletproof...”

“...The Viper Liam Wood...”

“...The Best In The Business”

Wood quickly stops recording as the scene fades to black

x12x

Back to top Go down

6CW Presents DAY OF RECKONING (20th February 2015) Empty Re: 6CW Presents DAY OF RECKONING (20th February 2015)

Post by x12x Sat 07 Feb 2015, 5:44 am

The camera starts rolling revealing a vast open courtyard outside what looks like an abandoned warehouse. Stood proudly in front of the camera stands the man behind the Death Squad Krasimir Marinov in a dark grey suit, Krasimir fixes his black tie before a sinister smile covers his face.

In the background of the shot Castile and Varyag are shown. Varyag is repeatedly slamming a heavy sledgehammer on to a beaten up tire as Castile is performing a gruelling cardio circuit with a smile across his face. Marinov stares down the lens and a serious look cover his face as the action continues in the background.

“Ladies and gentlemen what you witnessed yesterday at Anarchy was the result of The Red Arrows coming face to face with a real team. Robin Reborn and Jack Hurst have been allowed to parade around this company and call themselves the greatest team it has to offer...some say they are the best...I say that this says more about their opponents than it does about them.”

“The Red Arrows have been put up against a host of easy targets, teams destined to fail and even won against a team of men who were ready to kill each other...through out their entire “legendary run” they haven't really been challenged...they haven't been forced to earn those belts.”

Marinov pauses

“Yesterday though...the Red Arrows were finally thrown to the lions to face a team that works with only one goal...destruction! A team that I scouted for over a year and put in the effort to find two men that are not only two of the best athletes but also two men who could work as one under MY leadership.”

“Robin Reborn and Jack Hurst have no such leadership...instead they are two failed heroes who clung to each other in the hope that it would stop them from sinking...they are the prey who believe that safety comes in numbers but at Day Of Reckoning...the predators outnumber them and they are let loose...and we plan on tearing them apart one bit at a time.”

In the background Castile is now preforming pull ups as Varyag lifts what looks like ridiculously heavy weights. Marinov looks back at his team before looking back to the camera.

“At Day Of Reckoning we get what we already deserved from the moment we walked through the doors of this company...we may have suffered a little set back but in our third match as a team we are a step away from taking the belts from the so called “champions”.”

“We are not stupid though, we understand that the Arrows are not our only focus and that the Producers however pitiful will be fighting for the titles as well. These two “men” were able to steal a win from us before but now I send a message personally to them”.

“Producers...at Day Of Reckoning you will realise that you should have stayed in the safety of your fantasy world because in two weeks time the only people who will call cut will be me and The Death Squad. You will realise just how far away you are from the special effects that make the pain look so real and what remains in it's place is real pain, real broken bones and real hatred for the men who's only goal is to drag this business through the mud.”

Once again Varyag and Castile change their routines, this time taking turns on a punching bag supporting it for the other. Castile performs agile kicks for a moment before supporting the punching bag for Varyag. Varyag steps back and launching a massive punch that sends Castile moving backwards to the amusement of Varyag.

“6CW has sold you a lie, it has grouped together the weak and done everything in it's power to market them as a 'team' but it has done nothing but create a cute brand that it can sell t-shirts with...The Death Squad is here to change everything...”

“...The Red Arrows say they revived the Tag Team division...”

“...the Death Squad is going to destroy it once again and what will rise from the ashes will be like nothing you will have ever seen...we are the end of the jokers...we are the end of the pretenders and we are the end of the Arrows.”

The scene fades to black as Varyag continues to launch devastating punches towards the leather punching bag as Castile returns to cardio circuits.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Mon 09 Feb 2015, 4:22 pm

The scene opens with the familiar figure of 6CW’s Behind the Curtain interviewer Jon ‘The Don’ Donaldson… he’s sat in a director’s chair facing the camera…

Don: Good afternoon ladies & gentlemen and welcome to a special 6CW broadcast, coming to you live from Wembley Arena. Tonight I delve into the psyche of the current reigning and defending EWF heavyweight champion of the world Vincent Costello, as he prepares to go into one of the most significant contests of his career… defending the world title against none other than the franchise JJ Johnston and the Hall of Famer Jerome Dubois.

The camera pans out to reveal Vincent Costello sitting in the chair opposite Don, dressed in a smart three piece suit he has the world title placed over his shoulder

Now Vincent your career to date has been reminiscent of a wrestling fairy tale, born and raised on the unforgiving streets of Hell’s Kitchen, New York… to convicted felon… to world champion… however your ascension through the ranks has certainly been filled with controversy what do you say to all those people out there that question your credentials as world champion?

Costello: Well Don, some people have greatest thrust upon them, others pursue greatest to the ends of the earth and some sell their soul to the devil for a single solitary moment in the sun… and then you have people like me, we are a rare breed… but we are born for greatness, destined, predetermined, fated to be better… to bear the burden of greatness. For others, for those that have to sell out or work their fingers to the bone I can understand their jealousy, I can appreciate how they can grow to resent those to whom greatness is so easily afforded. Take Liam Wood for example… he spent the best part of two years desperately trying to scratch and crawl against the tidal wave that is Costello’s Law… and alas not even the self-proclaimed best in the world could stop me… so to all those that question my credentials as you put it I point them in the direction of this…

Costello taps the EWF title positioned on his shoulder

This is my credentials, this is my golden ticket to greatness , this is my retort to anybody who questions Costello’s Law

Don: You mentioned your long term rival Liam Wood, is that saga now firmly in the past?

Costello: Is my utter distain for Wood gone? No, is he now nothing but a footnote in the storied career of Costello’s Law? Yes! I have no interest in giving Liam Wood another shot, another opportunity… because he doesn’t deserve it, he’s right where he deserves to be… getting his a$$ handed to him by Joshua week in, week out! But should he ever regain the gumption to stick his head above the precipice I will take great pleasure in taking my boot to his backside for the umpteenth time.

Don: You have been champion now since July 25th when you defeated Enforcer at the 6CW event; Scars and Stripes… what has been the key to your longevity as champion?

Costello: The only way I can define it Don is… belligerence, total and complete belligerence… I am single minded, pugnacious and truculent to the end… I have no boundaries… I hear people say “You crossed the line”… like that was a bad thing! Crossing the line is what I do, it’s who I am… if you are standing in front of me, in between me and what I want, you better get the hell out of the way or be prepared to get mowed over… that’s the secret Don… that’s what makes Costello’s Law the most dominating force not only in 6CW but in professional wrestling today… Because when you fight the law the result is inevitable… you LOSE!

Don: You refer to being the most dominating champion and indeed force here in 6CW and you referenced earlier that… that title right there, that gold that glistens over your shoulder is your validation as a competitor and as a champion… so what do you say to people who refer to Max Adamson… the 6CW world champion as the true gold standard in pro wrestling, as the real world champion here in 6CW?

Costello’s eyes tighten a little, clearly perturbed by Don’s line of questioning

Costello: Max Adamson is talented there’s no doubting that, it’s just that his talents only extend to profiteering from other peoples abilities… be it; Gazzy D’s sanctimonious need to do the right thing or Michael Jones need to control the world around him… Adamson always finds a way to survive and to prosper… it’s a talent you have to admire; he spots weaknesses and exploits them… it’s a move straight out of the Costello Law playbook and for that I applaud him. But Adamson has never faced anyone like me, he hasn’t faced someone who’s not only prepared to sink lower than he can to get what he wants but also someone who can hurt him in the way I can… I will could take his life, his career and turn it inside out and upside down if I chose to.

Don: So what do you make of Max’s promise to win the Gateway to Glory match for a second consecutive year and unify the world titles?

Costello: Empty… an empty threat and an empty promise… Max; I’m begging for you to win GTG and challenge me for my title because I would love nothing more than to stand here a double world champion, gold draped over each shoulder… it’s what I was born for, it’s what I’m destined for… but I know the truth Max, you know it, Don here knows it and everyone in the back knows it… you aint nothing more than a one trick pony, a cheap excuse for a world champion and come Night of Glory if you still have your world title I will happily liberate you from it!

Don: Let’s move on the present and the matter in hand… you have arguably the biggest match of your career to date... heading into a triple threat contest with two greats… whether you believe it or not Vincent, the achievements of JJ Johnston and Jerome Dubious speak for themselves… they have seen it all and done it all… winning everything there is to win over the years. So let’s start with Dubois, what do you expect from the Hall of Famer at Day of Reckoning?

Costello: Look Don, I don’t doubt that both Johnson and Dubois are everything you say they are but what I believe is that these SOB’s are two of the luckiest punks to ever step into a wrestling ring… Lucky because they had their success in a time that Costello’s Law wasn’t around, lucky that they got to win titles because I wasn’t in the matches, lucky because while they were making a name for themselves I wasn’t here yet. Let me ask you a question Don… what have either Johnson or Dubois done since I came to the party?

The Don goes to respond but is cut off by VC

Exactly… nothing! I have already beaten Dubois more times than I even care to remember since his return last year and as for Johnson, well he’s had one match of note and even that was some glorified promotional stunt to increase the buy rate for Night of Glory.

But to answer your original question, Dubois I know exactly what to expect from Dubois, he’s nothing more than an opportunistic dog… a tired old mutt… that’s exhausted every trick he ever knew. When I look at Dubois now… I honestly pity the old fool, a burnt out shell of his former self with nothing left to offer than quick remark or quip… I think it’s time the friends of Jerome Dubois stopped financing pathetic home videos and started advising their friend that he should hang up his beret and take what’s left of his reputation back to France before all he is ever remembered for is getting his a$$ whipped by Costello’s Law.

Don: And what about JJ Johnson? The man that pinned you last week on Anarchy and earned his shot at your title … what kind of a threat does he pose to your reign as champion?

Costello: Well let’s be honest Don, what hope does Johnson have at Day of Reckoning… I had our match won, sown up, signed, sealed and all but delivered until Dubois showed up and got in my way… but Johnson’s inclusion at Day of Reckoning doesn’t concern me… because he poses no threat!

Don: Come on Vincent, speak your mind… don’t tell us what you think we want to hear… because according to you, you’ve got this match in the bag before it’s even started and anyone who knows anything about pro wrestling knows that JJ Johnson is one of the greatest of all time… so to dismiss him as no treat, in my opinion is unfair and untrue and quite frankly Mr. Costello I find you disrespectful!

Costello: Well Mr. Donaldson… you can find me whatever you want, because it doesn’t change the simple fact that I don’t give a rats a$$ what you think… you wanna know what I really think about JJ Johnson and the threat he poses to me??!!!

Don: Yes!

Costello: I think JJ Johnson is a man who has done many great things but is also a man that has been afforded many great opportunities, opportunities his talent doesn’t justify because when you strip back all the lights, all the hype, all the smoke and mirrors and the hullabaloo what are you left with hey? A half injured, semi-retired, used to be somebody… who only got where he got to in his career because the office strapped the rocket pack on his back and pushed him to the moon… well nobody ever gave me anything…  I was never afforded the opportunities he has, I was never even shown the rocket pack… I had to take what I wanted, I had to take the greatness that I was destined for and come Day of Reckoning I intend to take JJ Johnson and all his hyperbole and show him up for the fraud he is… because Costello’s Law is the here, the now and the tomorrow of 6CW and aint nobody gonna take what I got… especially not JJ Johnson.

You see Don… as much as JJ shouts about his desire to make it back to the big time, the truth of the matter is that his only desire is to make a quick buck, to line his pockets and retirement fund before that broken back of his is completely shot… Johnson just doesn’t have IT anymore… he doesn’t have what it takes… I can see the frustration in his eyes, the anger that is bubbling away under the surface, the pain and irritation that he just isn’t the JJ of old and I know it kills him! So in some desperate attempt to cling on to what he used to be, he makes a beeline for me, for Costello’s Law and for my world title… well you keep lying to yourself JJ, you keep lying to Magnuson and all those idiots that feed that ego of yours because I’ve decided that I’m gonna end your career at Day of Reckoning, I’m gonna take you out to behind the woodshed and put an end to this charade… I will give you mercy JJ, I will give you the end you so longingly desire, I will help you find peace… because I know you just want it all to be over… and Costello’s Law will happily oblige!

Don: Ok Vincent thank you for your time, it’s certainly been interesting to hear your thoughts and I for one cannot wait for Day of Reckoning… so make sure you tune in folks, make sure you have pre ordered DOR and if you haven’t… get it planned in on your digital recording box now because believe me you are not going to want to miss this historic event… I’ve been Jon ‘The Don’ Donaldson and thanks for watching.

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Mon 09 Feb 2015, 9:51 pm

The 6CW Arena goes crazy as “End Seekers” by Oh, Sleeper begins to blast through the air and the Viper Liam Wood slowly makes his way out on to the stage. Wood pauses for a moment adjusting his “Bullet Proof” t-shirt before making his way down towards the ring. On the way Wood keeps his eyes locked on the ring, taking a mic before rolling under the bottom rope.

HA: Liam Wood has been on an emotional roller coaster this past year and it doesn't seem to be slowing down...we are under two weeks away from his show down with Joshua and if the past weeks are anything to go by Wood could be in a lot of trouble.

HE: Could be?! Liam Wood might have got the upper hand last time out but he has to face a monster before taking part in the Gateway To Glory match...I'd be shocked if he even made it!

HA: That is a real possibility...bigger men have gone toe to toe with Joshua and not walked away to tell the tale.

Wood begins to pace the ring with a serious look on his face, he lifts the mic to his lips before finally speaking

“Now, I assume you think I'm out here to talk about the Gateway To Glory match and although I'd love to say that I'm going to eliminate everyone and book my rightful ticket to Night Of Glory this is sadly not the time or the place. You see, I have another match that night and I'm out here to speak to my opponent.”

HE: Maybe he's here to beg for forgiveness?

HA: For what? Wood has done nothing wrong...Joshua interfered in Wood's match when he was moments away from possibly becoming the EWF World Champion for the second time!

Wood leans across the ropes and stares at the stage, the camera zooms in on his face as a serious look covers it.

“You know Joshua, for the past month I have been walking around acting like our match at Day Of Reckoning doesn't really mean a thing...I treated you like a formality...I wrote you off as a freak but you see, as the day gets closer and it becomes more of a reality...I've had time to think and a few days ago it hit me like a bus...this match damn well means more to me than you could ever know!”

Wood pushes himself away from the ropes causing a cameraman in the ring to focus in close, following Wood as he paces from one side to the other.

“Last year, I walked in to Day Of Reckoning ready to face the man who was like a brother to me and I watched as Vincent Costello ended his career over nothing more than jealousy...I watched as that scumbag broke my best friend in half and tossed him away. I walked away from that event having seen the end of a career that I had followed since day one...the career of a man who I had travelled with for nearly 15 years...and just like that, it was gone. So now, when I look at Day Of Reckoning...I see Thunder being carted away on a stretcher...I see Vincent Costello's smug face and it replaced any good memories I ever had of that event.”

“Two years ago...at the first ever Day Of Reckoning...I lead a team of EWF's very best in to battle with a team called FEAR. For months they had tried to pick us apart one by one, bit by bit but we survived and I was the man to lead us in to that final battle...that night...at Day Of Reckoning...we went to war for a company that we loved and when all was said and done and EWF was still breathing...it's heart was still beating...”

Wood climbs up the turnbuckle standing on the second rope, his voice raises as he beats his chest with every statement

“...I was the man still standing...
...I was the man still holding my head high...
...and I was the World Heavyweight Champion and I thought NOTHING could ever take that feeling away...NOTHING could ever damage what I saw when I thought about Day Of Reckoning...NOTHING could destroy the smile that those photos put on my face...”

Wood suddenly stops in his tracks, dropping from the turnbuckle and looking down at the ground.

“...but I was wrong.”

“Now, when I look at Day Of Reckoning...when I see that poster and Costello has MY Title and Thunder is NOWHERE to be seen...all Day Of Reckoning begins to hold for me is tragedy. It tells me a story of who I used to be, what I COULDN'T stop and it reminds me that no matter how hard I fight...there will always be a monster waiting in the shadows.”

Once again Wood walks over to the ropes and leans over them keeping his eyes locked on the stage

“2015 though...well it's a new year and I am ready to forget the past once and for all...I am walking in to that arena and I'm wiping the slate clean...you see, the bad times only hurt when you allow them too and I am done with letting this past year hold me back because nothing I can do will change what has already happened...nothing I can do will change any of the decisions I made and it was realising this that made me see just how important my match with you is Joshua.”

“If I am going to let go of everything that has happened...I have to treat our match as the biggest in my whole damn career...it's time to stop living off past glories and letting the nightmares control my future...I've been taking this too easily and it's time for me to show you just who I plan to be.”

“You wanted me ready...well you got it”

Wood lowers the mic, still leaning over the rope and burning holes in to the stage.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Tue 10 Feb 2015, 10:29 am

*The scene begins high in the night sky; the camera swoops and dives in and out of familiar London landmarks before stopping atop of the Shard. The traffic below buzzes past in a blur of colour, the camera pans back up to show Enigma perched on the edge of the building standing watch over the city, his head bowed as a voiceover begins

VO: The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively

Never underestimate the power of dreams and the influence of the human spirit. We are all the same in this notion: The potential for greatness lives within each of us.

But the price for greatness is responsibility

*Enigma crouches down, the wind whistling as he focuses on the scene below

VO: A Hero is someone who understands the responsibility that comes with freedom and yet he still stands tall in the face of adversity.

You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by avoiding the challenges of today.

*Enigma stands again the cold breath visible as he exhales

VO: That split second, that moment, that separates us from the majority

Will you take it?

Or watch it fall away

*Enigma stretches out his arms wide as he falls forward from the ledge and into the darkness below

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Tue 10 Feb 2015, 11:58 am

Allen: Please welcome my guest at this time… the man who goes into his first ever 6CW title match at Day of Reckoning… the Cockney Crusader… Terrance Kray!

Wembley Arena bursts into life as the camera shot expands to reveal Terrance Kray standing beside Tim Allen, As Tim continues to speak he is halted by a raucous chant emanating from inside the arena…

Crowd: He’s one of our own… Terry Kray… He’s one of our own

Allen smiles in the direction of El-Tel who soaks up the adulation from the partisan London crowd.

Allen: Terry, could things be going any better for you since your debut here in 6CW? You are to this day yet to lose a match, have won over the 6CW universe… who in their owns words view you as ‘one of their own’ and now in just under two weeks face Buck Riggins for the vacant UK championship.

Kray: I have to admit mate it’s been one ‘ell of a roller-coaster, just simply stepping foot inside this arena is what dreams are made of, standing inside that squared circle in front of ten thousand Londoners… it’s all I’ve wanted. But you know to ave the chance to represent this great county as its champion… well I’m buzzing pal, just buzzing!

Allen: And what of Buck Riggins? You two seem to have struck up quite the unlikely friendship in recent weeks, how does this change your approach to what is a massive match for you?

Kray: It changes nothing, when I came to 6CW I cast my eye around the locker room and saw very little I liked… too many scum bags, to many people in it for what they can drain from the people that pay their wages… no not 6CW brass or management, I’m talking about the people that pump their hard earned wages into this company so that they can witness the finest pro wrestling in the world… most of the guys in the back, their obsessed with what they can get from the fans, not what they can give them. But Buck, he’s a diamond, he’s a top man… just like me, he loves this business, he loves pro wrestling and he loves those people out there. He wants to put on a show, he wants to fight for what he believes in and I respect that.

Does that mean that when the bell rings at Day of Reckoning that we will take it easy on each other? HELL NO! It means the complete opposite… it’s because we respect each other, that we will lace up our daisy roots and smash seven bells outta each other… it’s because we respect each other that neither me or him will give the other an inch at Day of Reckoning.

Allen: And with all that being said what do you think your chances are of walking out of the PPV with the UK title around your waist?

Kray: Well that big ol’ corn fed septic tank packs one ‘ell of a wallop Tim, I’ll tell ya that for nothing… he’s mean inside that ring you know, he can really punish you given half the chance so I’m gonna have to be at the top of my game, I’m gonna have to be better than I ever have before.

Allen: Your run on the independent scene is well documented, how will competing for a 6CW title at one of the company’s biggest PPV’s compare to some of your past accomplishments?

Kray: It’s been a tough few years Tim, travelling up and down the country, wrestling in front of crowds ranging from hundreds to thousands… but I wouldn’t change a single second of it, every match, every win and defeat has prepared me for this, for 6CW, prepared me to become the UK champion and it’s so close now I can almost taste it… I fought in some pretty big matches down the years but this is without doubt the biggest, the most important and the one I’ve waited for since I first stepped inside a wrestling ring.

Allen: And what do you say to your legion of fans here in London that cheer your name week in week out, what is your message to the rest of the cockney crusade?

Kray: The cockney crusade isn’t just about me, it’s about all of us… it’s about giving the people what they want… do you hear that Tim?

Terry cups his ear, as if to draw a reaction from the crowd…

Crowd: He’s one of our own… Terry Kray… He’s one of our own

Kray: That’s the sound of a rebellion, that’s the sound of the people, the sound of an uprising… the people want a change… they want one of their own, someone who represents them, who fights for them and that person is Terrance Kray

The crowd pop as Kray pats Allen on the shoulder before making his way out of shot and off down the corridor…

Allen: Well there you have it folks, Terrance Kray is focused, he’s determined and ready to get the job done at Day of Reckoning… as he attempts to fulfil a lifelong dream and becoming the UK champion here in 6CW.

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 10 Feb 2015, 4:55 pm

(Hours before the PPV)

*The fans gathered in the Phones4U Arena for the Day of Reckoning Pre-Show are making one heck of a noise. The cameras pan around the boisterous audience and then they come to stop at the front of the giant stage. There is a countdown currently clocked on the big screen…

“5…
4…
3…
2…
……..1”

*The timer reaches zero and the lights go out. There are screams and cheers from the crowd and then a roar as a familiar electric blue spotlight begins to whirl around the arena. It comes to a halt at the entranceway before “Remember the name” booms out to an earth-shattering ovation.

HA: Ladies and gentlemen we are just hours away from 6CW Day of Reckoning and incase you weren’t excited already about the show we have in store for you I think that is all about to change…

HE: I can barely hear myself think right now…

HA: Here comes one of the challengers for the EWF World Heavyweight Championship….JJ Johnson is in the house and boy are these fans happy to see him…

*JJ Johnson bounces out through the curtain with a huge smile on his face. He is wearing an LA Lakers basketball jersey and black cargo trousers with white trainers. He pounds his chest as he walks from one side of the stage to the other, soaking up to the atmosphere.

HA: It’s been one hell of a journey for JJ Johnson….in 2012 he believed his career was over, bowing out as the Undisputed 6WF Champion….but after life-threatening surgery and vigorous rehab he found himself back in a wrestling ring….he has had to battle so many critics and so many injuries but here he is, just hours away from his first tilt at a world championship in twenty six months…

HE: I admire JJ and respect him for being able to come back from that kind of adversity….and I know he has proven himself once again here in 6CW, he is one of the best ever….but this is a step too far for even him. Vincent Costello is the most dominant champion in the world today and he will destroy what is left of the great JJ Johnson if he has to…

*JJ moonwalks down the ramp and then begins to swagger around the ringside area, interacting with his fans and tagging hands. He leaps up onto the apron and climbs through the ropes before heading to all four corners in turn, posing for his adoring masses.

HA: Two weeks ago, JJ Johnson became the first man to pin Vincent Costello in one on one action in a very long time…like it or not, this icon has made himself a very legitimate threat to the EWF Championship reign of Costello and one that the current champion should be taking very seriously…

*JJ smiles as he gazes around the arena and then he leaps down to the mat and begins to circle the ring.

Crowd: JJ! JJ! JJ! JJ! JJ! JJ! JJ! JJ! JJ!

HE: These people love JJ Johnson but I am afraid they are going to be very disappointed later tonight when he comes up short…

*JJ stands for a few moments, just breathing in the reception he is being afforded. He takes a microphone from the ring announcer and twirls it in his hands.

JJ: Three hours….three hours from now in this very ring you are going to witness a matchup for the EWF World Heavyweight Championship…

A match between the reigning and defending champion, Vincent Costello…

*The crowd boo furiously

JJ: The yellow-bellied French slimeball, Jerome Dubois…

*More boos from the audience

JJ: And of course, yours truly….The Franchise Initiative, Triple J….JJ Johnson!

*Huge pop

JJ: Now for the last two weeks I’ve had a plethora of conversations, conversations with very different people with very different opinions and ideas on exactly how it is going down tonight….on what is going to happen….about who is walking out of Manchester as the EWF World Champion…

Crowd: JJ! JJ! JJ! JJ! JJ! JJ!

JJ: Now I understand and I respect the fact that this match got everybody divided….you got a world champion who has spent the last seven and a half months tearing through every obstacle and challenge that stood in his way…a man so hell-bent on achieving and maintaining his success that he will do whatever it takes in order to make it happen….Vincent Costello is a dangerous son of a gun, a talented one at that and I have no doubt in my mind that he presents a very serious threat to any great in this business, past, present or future…

Then you got Jerome Dubois…

*There are vicious boos from the audience and JJ grins

JJ: Now I don’t think we need to drag up the history I got with J-Dubby….I think y’all know by now that me and him ain’t vibing….never have and we most certainly never will. I don’t like Dubois, in fact I pretty much despise everything he stands for and everything that he is…

But that don’t mean that I don’t recognise how talented he is and what he is capable of….for a long time I didn’t count him as an equal to me, but over the last few months I’ll admit that he has got my attention…he’s caught my eye and he’s running on a second wind that many didn’t believe he was capable of….this man is a former 6CW World Champion and quite frankly he is more of a threat to the main event scene now then he ever has been….even if I don’t agree I can understand why there are people out there who believe he is walking out of here tonight as a world champion…

*More boos from the crowd

JJ: And then you got me…..and this is where it all gets very interesting. You know because it’s no secret that I have been on one hell of a rollercoaster ride over the last two and a half years….I seen my career go up in smoke, granted a second chance at the only life I have ever know….busted my a55 to get back here….gone from strength to strength ever since I walked back through those doors and proved that JJ Johnson is far from finished…..b1tch I’m just getting started…

*Huge cheers

JJ: And whilst I can accept the doubts in the minds of the critics and the fans what I won’t accept is having to sit and listen as my two opponents tonight talk down my chances of walking out of here tonight as the Heavyweight Champion of the World…

Because for everything they have achieved in their careers, they don’t even begin to compare with mine….neither of them ever gone face to face and toe to toe with a man like me and been able to universally hold up their hand in victory…

You are looking at a former three time world champion, tag champion, TV Champion, Internet Champion….we can run the list and we can go on and on….the accolades are endless, the success is limitless and yet still I got to listen to men like Vincent Costello deriding me?

Boy I was selling out arenas when you where still crawling in the gutters of New York City….my name was up in lights when yours was nothing but a footnote in the crime section of the daily rag…and like it or not, JJ Johnson will still be a bigger attraction than you when they yell cut on your fifteen minutes of fame…

*JJ looks down for a moment

JJ: I said you got talent but what you don’t got is class and in a few hours you are going to find out that what you have done so far doesn’t matter when you step inside a ring with me…you can only ride this train so far until you are forced to change course and you are forced to adapt to a whole new environment…

You think I got everything I’ve had in my life handed to me? Someone really didn’t do their homework did they homie….I had to scratch, claw and fight for every ounce of what I got and every time they knocked me down I got my a55 straight back up….no complaints, no looking for back-handed favours…..I know you busted your balls to get to that mountain top but don’t be disrespectful enough to discount the fact I did it before you’d even got your (beep) wet for the first time…

I’ve lost count of the people that told me I’m washed up….past my best, semi-retired and ready for the scrapheap….well this old tin can still had enough to knock off every fool who stepped up in my grill since the day I got back…

Keith Leone……Jerome Dubois…..and even our very own EWF Champion…..the fact is, Vincent, that if I’m not as good as used to be, and I was still able to beat you two weeks ago, imagine what I would have done to you in my prime…

*JJ stops again and listens to the fans chanting his name before he raises the mic again

JJ: You say you are happy to put me out of my misery? That Costello’s Law will make my dream come true?

Then come give me what you got big boy…because I’m right here and waiting…but make sure you bring the championship belt with you….because when all is said and done, it’s coming home with me…

*JJ stands and smiles towards the stage, the atmosphere in the arena growing by the second.

HE: Do you think Vincent Costello is going to come out here just hours before the PPV?

HA: If I know our world champion then I would guess there would be no stopping him….I don’t think he cares when he fights, as long as he gets it…

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Tue 10 Feb 2015, 8:42 pm

The Phones4U Arena is filled with cheering fans all waiting for Day of Reckoning. The aisle is flanked by loads of young children, all wearing their "Amazing Grace" t-shirts and carrying replica International title belts over their shoulders. The camera pans around to show more and more of these fans; each with wearing a different type of Grace merchandise and with a different catchphrase wrote on it. As the camera continues to revolve around the crowd, very briefly we see some negative banners showing anti-Grace messages. By and large though, the arena seems to have a lot of support for the leader of the COG's.

More images of the capacity crowd are shown as we hear Harold Lloyds voice from his commentary position.

HA: What an arena this is! Ready for what is an eagerly anticipated event here in 6CW. All of these fans ready to see their idols and top of their list is on Anthony "Amazing" Grace!

HE: Has it really only been 6 months since his debut?

HA: It has indeed and what a 6 months it has been. Already a champion in 6CW and who came within a whisker of winning that coveted #30 spot in the Gateway to Glory.

HE: Much as been made of him being on double duty for Day of Reckoning.........

HA: But the man laps up the attention! He has been doing a lot of publicity work for 6CW over the past week or so, and we hear tonight he will reveal something truly "amazing". I can assure you that these fans cannot wait for that reveal!

Suddenly the lights dim and the arena screen comes on. It shows Anthony Grace sitting at bare desk in a barely lit room. The action plays like a movie trailer as Grace starts to speak.

AG: A man has to find purpose in all things. A man has to find somewhere to belong. A man needs to have guidance of those important to him.

Grace gets up from the desk and we see he is bare-chested and with blood marks dripping down his torso.

AG: Only then will a man.......become a champion.

A silky set of graphics start to appear on the screen to deafening bass music. The lights circle around the arena as a montage shows Grace training. He skips rope, lifts weights and spars in a boxing ring. Suddenly the montage slows and shows a sweating Anthony Grace leaning over the ring ropes. A voice over then starts to speak.

VO: Purpose. Belonging. Guidance. He thought he had it all. But something was missing. Something that needed rectifying. A moment......to be reckoned with!

Grace looks up to the camera and looks stern.

AG: I owe it.....to them

More music plays as lights circle the building. Inside the arena, the fans look on in awe as the scene continues to play out.

HA: This is superb! This is like Hollywood!

The screen then shows Anthony Grace running through the streets as passer-bys look on. Grace comes to an alleyway and runs down it. He then comes to a boarded up door where he bangs on it repeatedly. He starts shouting at the door.

AG: You started to make me what I am, but the job isn't done! Now finish it!

The camera focuses on Grace's face as he shouts out again.

AG: FINISH IT!

Suddenly the boarded up door opens and Chuck Norris looks out. He stares at Grace before nodding his head.

CN: You think this is a game? You want my help......you are going to have to earn it. Or are you going to wimp out like you did all those years ago?!

Grace crunches up his eyes as whimsical music plays. It shows a memory of Grace as he remembers when his girlfriend was shot down after he could not save her from a hooded gang. The memory fades and shows Grace snarling at Norris.

AG: It is time for revenge.......

The screen changes to show various action images of Grace and Norris fighting side-by-side as a voice over continues.

VO: A man with purpose, belonging and guidance........

The scene shows Chuck Norris on his own fighting.

VO:............now looks to avenge..........

The scene then shows Grace performing various martial arts moves in a ring, as Norris looks on.

VO: Coming to his millions of fans this month........

Grace is shown putting a suit on before walking outside.

VO: Anthony Grace.......returns to the big screen!

The scene shows Grace hammering a door down as thugs look on.

AG: Did you miss me?

VO: And this time he has company.....

Norris appears behind Grace as the thugs run towards them.

CN: I'm too old for this........

VO: Grace......Norris........star in the action movie of the year!

Grace and Norris are sitting side by side smiling.

AG: They never saw it coming.

The scene goes black as big red letters appear across the screen. The voice over reads out the words.

VO: The Reckoning......premiere on February 20th!

Pyros go off around the arena as the screen shows that last message. The lights come up and the fans cheer wildly.

HA: What an announcement! On the day of the PPV, Anthony Grace is returning to the big screen with a new movie.......and with Chuck Norris!

Suddenly "Amazing Grace" starts to play and Anthony Grace appears to a massive pop. He clings to his International title which is over his shoulder and looks over his wrap around sunglasses. He is wearing the whitest of white suits and has a cheek microphone on his face. He acknowledges the crowd as he starts to walk confidently down the aisle.

HA: A big announcement here ladies and gentlemen. Anthony Grace will stare with Chuck Norris in a new movie called The Reckoning!

HE: Does he not know he has a PPV to attend?!

HA: I am sure he does and I am also sure this will increase the PPV buy rights!

Anthony Grace gets to the ring and climbs the steps. As "Amazing Grace" starts to fade, Grace salutes the crowd and beams a large smile. The cameras are all focused on him as Grace gives one last wave and then begins to speak.

AG: I hope everyone enjoyed my little surprise there.......

Most of the fans cheer loudly as Grace grins.

AG: Well because I LOVE you people, I have TWO more surprises to give you!

Grace adjusts his suit and smiles again.

AG: Firstly, I am proud to announce that there will be an EXCLUSIVE behind-the-scenes trailer of my new movie "The Reckoning" at the PPV on the 20th. And all those that attend the event, will get FREE tickets to see it at their local cinema!

He nods happily as the fans cheer again.

AG: But that's not all......because we are in the presence of Hollywood royalty right now. Please, will you give it up to the man who has given me guidance off screen for the duration of filming the movie.....Mr Chuck Norris!

From a few rows back, Chuck Norris gets to his feet as the fans applaud. He thanks the audience before giving a thumbs up to Grace.

AG: What a man! A true legend! And someone who was able to work around my 6CW calendar dates. Absolutely FIRST CLASS! And of course, he taught me a few damn amazing moves.

Grace performs some martial arts punches in the ring, before finishing with a vicious looking tornado roundhouse kick. The fans whistle when they see this and Grace laughs.

AG: Oh yes.....I have learnt many things from Chuck. Who knows when they will come in handy?

Grace winks to the camera before taking his sunglasses off and putting them into his jacket pocket. He starts to pace the ring.

AG: Now this dabble back in the movie business will have no affect on my 6CW career I can assure you. I am so HONOURED that my new movie comes out on the same day as a PPV as big as Day of Reckoning. It is as if all my Christmases have come at once! Not only do I get to entertain my fans in this ring, but I ALSO get to entertain you on the big screen as well! And that my friends is what it is all about......putting on a show......making the audience go home happy........and getting them to come back for some more!

Grace stops and stares at the audience as they cheer. He mouths "thank you" at them before continuing.

AG: And of course, Day of Reckoning is EXACTLY what it is. A time for me to answer any doubts that have surfaced since I became YOUR International champion. A champion who follows the code of my new film......

He lifts his hand up and holds up three fingers.

AG: I have purpose.......because I have the COG's to fight for. I have belonging.......because I am able to ply my trade in FANTASTIC 6CW arenas.  And I have guidance........from the talent backstage, to the thousands of messages I get on Twitter every day. These three things MAKE me a champion. A champion that I hope you look up to and think........I have faith in that man. I have respect for that man. But above all else......I BELIEVE IN THAT MAN!

The fans cheer and Grace nods his head.

HA: He has these fans in the palm of his hand!

Grace runs his hand through his stylish locks before looking out into the crowd.

AG: Of course there have been bad times.........last week I came so CLOSE to being number 30 in the Gateway to Glory. I have also had to deal with a guy who seriously BELIEVES I cheated him out of this prestigious title. But heading the easy way is not a direction I choose to take. If I am going to test myself, then looking for a free ride is just not going to cut it in a place like 6CW. With the flair in this building. With this expertise in this building. My only chance to succeed is to raise the bar........

He looks into the camera.

AG: If that means having two matches at Day of Reckoning, then I WILL do it! If that means beating Mr. Cutler and retaining the International title, then I WILL do it. If that means drawing number 1 and STILL winning Gateway to Glory, then I WILL do it. The option is there to ACHIEVE because I do......

Crowd: BELIEVE!

AG: And while my heart beats to the sound of applause from the COG's. While the air I breathe is full of the excitement of the COGS. While my soul is lifted higher than angels fly because of that BELIEF of the COG's. Then Anthony Grace will walk out of Manchester; signing autographs; having pictures taken with all you good people and STILL being International champion and one step away from becoming the NEXT WORLD CHAMPION!

The fans pop loudly and Grace shouts over it toward them.

AG: Because you people......YOU people.......make me feel on TOP of the WORLD!

He turns to Norris and smiles.

AG: Let's make HISTORY together!

The fans cheer loudly as Grace lifts his title in the air

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Tue 10 Feb 2015, 9:10 pm

*The fans start booing suddenly and the camera shifts to the stage where Michael Hathaway has just stepped out holding a microphone.*

MH: Are you kidding me? 

*Michael Hathaway continues to walk down the ramp, speaking as he does so.*

MH: A movie? Chuck Norris? Come on Mr. Grace, you need to start taking things a little more seriously. You're only champion because of a mistake and you're only in the Gateway to Glory match to make up the numbers, you need to take a good look at yourself and question whether making movies is what you should be doing.

*Hathaway walks up the steps and gets into the ring, as Anthony Grace courteously smiles at him.*

MH: Do you know where Jax Cutler has been while you were filming this awful attempt at a film? He was in the gym, training, bettering himself. He was studying tapes of you, he was listening to my advice, he was making sure he was at his peak of physical fitness for Day of Reckoning because he's got a championship to win back and a Gateway of Glory match to conquer. He's not even out here right now because he's still busy doing that, I believe...*Hathaway looks at his watch* he is currently swimming. Meanwhile you're out here, pandering to these people, showing off your dying film career and not taking Jax Cutler seriously.

That is a fatal mistake Mr. Grace, Jax Cutler is the best in the business and he feeds on mistakes, he is not to be taken lightly. All he needs is one slip up and he will have you on the mat, 123, DONE. You think Chuck Norris is going to help you? You think your COGs are going to help you? They are more helpless than you are. Jax Cutler is a wrecking ball and wrecking is exactly what he plans to do on the 20th 

*Hathaway squints at Grace questionably.*

MH: I can only hope what you are doing is a sign of ignorance, rather than a sign of disrespect...there are very few things that Jax Cutler hates more than disrespect. For a man like Jax, respect is very important, FEAR is expected. As far as I see things, there are two options here...either you are, as I expect, dim and empty-headed and that is why your mind wanders away from your match next Saturday...or...you're a very brave, very stupid man and are trying to disrespect my client. I suggest you accept the former Mr. Grace, it's the best thing for your continued well-being. 

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Tue 10 Feb 2015, 9:42 pm

Grace smiles up the aisle and motions his arms out wide.

AG: Mr. Hathaway! Always a pleasure to have you here! Of course, I would have preferred to have been addressed by Mr. Cutler rather than his PR machine. But I can understand that keeping in PEAK condition is very important to him. And what is important to him is important to me. I would HATE to get in the way of his regimented regime. It is test of character that Mr. Cutler has a GOAL he wishes to ACHIEVE. I respect that in him and in any man.......And I am certain that come Day of Reckoning, Mr. Cutler will be at the very HEIGHT of his powers.

Grace walks towards the ropes and leans against them.

AG: I have to ask however.......was he very high when I won this International title off of him?

The fans cheer at this and Hathaway looks up the aisle angrily. Grace turns his back and laughs.

AG: I am sorry......I jest. Of COURSE Mr. Cutler was in the best of health for that match. I would not expect anyone to walk into a match of that MAGNITUDE and think it was an easy victory. That would have been disrespectful don't you think? I mean what kind of PR man doesn't tell his client that you should take nothing for granted? Eh, Mr. Hathaway?

Grace laughs and smiles as the crowd cheer. He then turns back to Hathaway.

AG: Now it is obvious you have a fixation on reclaiming this International championship. But you need to realise.....it doesn't belong to you. It doesn't EVEN belong to me! This title belongs to the fans. The fans that pay to watch your client in action. Fans who parts with cash so that your client can say he is the best. And it is they who ultimately hold the KEY. Because they will PUSH me on while they PULL your client down. That is just a fact Mr. Hathaway........and I know you deal with those.

He smiles at Hathaway and pats the International title.

AG: And if there is one thing I have learnt from the movie business, it is telling it how it is. I am sorry your client is title-less. I am sorry he is turning to be a by-product in my successful 6CW career. And I am sorry that he only has you to tell him just how good he is...........

Grace nods his head.

AG: These are the facts Mr. Hathaway. Now let me tell you my dreams......

He turns his back on the manager again and addresses the crowd.

AG: I DREAM that by the end of Day of Reckoning, I will walk out of here STILL these good people's International Champion. I DREAM that I will win Gateway to Glory and go on to become these people's World Champion. And I DREAM that I do it with these people being entertained!

He turns to Hathaway.

AG: Because I have ALL the tools needed to make DREAMS become REALITY!

He holds the International belt high in the air as the fans cheer.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Tue 10 Feb 2015, 10:26 pm

As Wood looks on, the lights suddenly go out. Sections of the crowd cry out in fright as they're bathed in darkness. A few moments pass before the scary sound of a heartbeat starts and a lone spotlight picks up a familiar figure on the stage.

HE: And I sincerely hope Wood IS ready for this......because 6CW's living nightmare has just arrived.

Joshua stands on the stage for a while. His hair covers his face and he holds McCoy with outstretched arms. The puppet looks around him with a sick grin on his face. Joshua only moves his legs as he starts to walk towards the ring, with McCoy held out in front. The heartbeat continues menacingly as Wood looks on from the ring. As Joshua approaches the ropes, he stops suddenly. He lifts McCoy above his head so that the puppets eyes are directly in line with Wood standing in the ring. The Viper is forced to look at McCoy as the puppets head moves forward in a nodding motion. Wood swears under his breath, as Joshua carefully lowers the puppet and continues to walk around the ring. He slowly climbs the steel steps and then climbs over the top rope. Joshua then turns to the turnbuckle and sits McCoy on top of it.

HA: This guy.......if you can call him that......is seriously disturbing this capacity crowd.

Joshua then turns back to Wood and cocks his head to one side. As the heartbeat starts to flatline, Joshua flicks his hair back and stares at Wood. Joshua's scars seem even more prominent as his black hair hangs down. He stands there a while, just staring at Wood, as the lights start to come up.

HE: Wood called the man.....now he is going to have to hear what he has to say.

Joshua looks at Wood and continues to rock his head from side to side. He then starts to slowly walk up to The Viper. With one large outstretched hand, Joshua takes Wood's microphone, which he is still holding, and lifts it up towards Wood's face. Joshua then bends his head down and whispers sinisterly:

What good is recounting your history.........when you have no future.........?

Joshua suddenly snatches the microphone out of Wood's hand. The Viper lifts his arms up and Joshua stares at him, galling Wood into making a move. Slowly Joshua backs away to the corner and waits by McCoy:

I have stood and listened.........Taken in all that you have said.........Digested your hunger not to relive the past.........I have watched.........Waited.........And my reply is this.........Your yearning for past glories.........Your insistence of better things.........Is the reason why I tore you apart in your precious championship match.........To accept that as your failing.........is to accept the reason why I torment you so.........For one man who cries foul.........over petty things.........should be able to feel true pain.........by my hands.........

Joshua turns to McCoy and lowers his hair back over his face:

But the monster.........is not waiting in the shadows.........He belongs in clear sight.........reliving his own suffering at every step.........and re-enacting it to those foolish to believe theirs compare.........

He turns back to Wood:

Yes.........if you are looking at a monster.........then he will never hide.........He demands to be seen so those remember.........and hear.........that symphony over and over again.........For it will never stop playing.........until it has deafened everyone here.........

He steps up to Wood:

And you can hear it.........correct.........?

He bends his neck downwards towards The Viper:

You can hear it.........which has caused this repent.........?

Joshua cocks his head to one side and snarls:

Is this in hope.........for an act of mercy.........?

He turns his head to the other side:

Or is it the last cry for help.........by Liam Wood.........?

Wood goes to speak but Joshua turns his back on him. He stares out towards the crowd and speaks slowly:

Do you think they want to see.........tragedy for a third time.........?

Joshua lifts his hand up and counts with his fingers as he speaks:

Year one.........an event that gives a man.........a deluded level of self-worth.........Year two.........a failure to comprehend that tragedy.........was caused by his blood stained hands.........Year three.........a man still reciting the past.........as a badge of honour.........but still not realising.........that it will decimate his future.........

Joshua slowly lowers his hand and feels the scars on his face. He turns back towards Wood and holds his free hand out in front of him:

The power of forgiveness.........is not in your hands.........The power of redemption.........is not felt by your fingertips.........That path of glory you crave.........will have you crawling along it.........Bloody.........Beaten.........Near to death as one can be.........and praying that he could turn back.........and begin that path again.........

Joshua chucks his hair back, still with his hand outstretched:

This hand can give you salvation.........This hand can give you a conclusion.........This hand can lead you on a path.........you will soon beg to go down.........But the Day of Reckoning.........will be a Night of Torture.........

Joshua slowly lowers his hand:

You plan to be.........what I make you become.........And that is someone you may never ever wish.........to be again.........

He stares right through Wood and growls his last words:

And you are ready.........for nothing.........Because what will happen.........has never been seen before.........I will make an example of you.........

Joshua lets his hair cover his face as he whispers into the microphone quietly:

An example.........of just how bad the year 2015 will be.........

Joshua flings the microphone at Wood's feet, before standing still.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed 11 Feb 2015, 7:23 pm

*Uptown Funk blasts out of the speakers and the crowd pop as Jack Hurst saunters out onto the stage. He waves to the fans, but doesn't stand around, storming down to the ring with a mic in hand. He slides into the ring and doesn't waste any time airing his grievances

JH: A lot of the time you'll see the stars of 6CW coming into this ring and calling people out. It's not something I am known for, but for once I want to get something off my chest. So, messrs Andrews and Magnusson, I'll stand here and wait for you to come out and show your faces. But don't consider me rude if I chat away whilst we wait for you to grace us with your presence.

*Hurst takes a cursory glance towards the stage, laughs and then continues

JH: It seems to me that some things just don't change around here. Whoever is in charge takes the power and lets it go straight to their head. Paint yourself however you want, but Magnusson and Andrews are just the Authority in sheep's clothing. Mr Magnusson appears the other day because he wants to protect his investment. And suddenly the behaviour of reprobates is being rewarded! The Death Squad lose their number one contendership match, but they're in the bloody match aren't they? How? By cheating against myself and Mr Reborn. And they've not just cheated us, they've cheated The Producers too. They earn their shot, they have to share it anyway!

*Hurst walks back and forth in the ring, clearly frustrated.

JH: We've asked for two things since we've been champions. We wanted the Producers, one on one, to go out and put on a show against one of the most well loved teams in Tag Team history. And after that, we want their mentors. Enforcer is already here, but we want him to bring back an old friend

*The crowd pop and start a "WE WANT HOBO!" chant

JH: So do we! But the powers that be don't pull strings for some of us. The Death Squad can weasel their way in, JJ Johnson gets straight back into main events and is there anything more that can be done to accommodate the film star?

*The crowd are a little unsettled now, not happy with the dig at two faces and the whiny tone. Hurst sighs, and then smiles

JH: But never fear, my friends. Robin and I have found a way to deal with it all. At Day of Reckoning we've invited The Producers and The Death Squad to a party. Guests are invited to see the base of our feet as it meets their faces. And that invitation is now open to Mr Magnusson and Mr Andrews.

*The screen flickers to life and we see Robin knocking on Dean Andrews' door. He opens it and we see a monitor on his desk that shows Hurst in the ring

DA: What is this nonsense, Reborn?

RR: Hey, don't shoot the messenger man! I'm just making sure you know about the party that we've cordially invited you to. Guests of honour!

*Andrews furrows his brow

DA: What party?!

*Reborn smiles

RR: It's a HASHTAG Superkick Party, boss. I hope to see you there

*Reborn hands Andrews an A5 piece of paper, spins on his heels and leaves Andrews staring at the invite with #SUPERKICKPARTY written on it, with "Day Of Reckoning" below

*We go back to Hurst

JH: I do hope its one hell of a party!

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Wed 11 Feb 2015, 8:44 pm

As Joshua throws the microphone down to Wood's feet he reacts quickly managing to catch the microphone mid air, he pauses for a moment almost shocked at the catch before a smirk covers his face. Wood looks up at Joshua for a moment and begins to pace, his eyes locked on his future opponents at all times as he begins to speak.

“Now Joshua, it may shock you to realise that I actually agree with you on some of the stuff you said...as previously I mentioned, Day Of Reckoning isn't about the past, it's not about the title reigns and it's not about the tough times...it's about the here and now...it's about new starts and I will be damned if I let anyone...including YOU take that chance away from me!”

Wood moves back in close to Joshua who remains unmoved as Wood speaks

“Here, is where you are wrong though...you say that in just over a weeks time that we could be seeing another tragedy but I can guarantee that win or lose...I'm going to be the man standing tall at the end of the night...you want to break me? You want to destroy what I represent? Tough luck you stupid son of a b¡tch because I am exactly what this t-shirt says I am.”

Wood stretches out the chest of his t-shirt to emphasise the word Bulletproof in big, bold, white letters.

“You see, THIS is so much more than just a slogan that sells t-shirts...it a god damn truth. I have been beaten, I have been bloodied and I have suffered loss but I have never stayed on the ground when everyone was telling me to play dead...I have been down but not out and THAT is the thing that YOU need to realise. I have been in wars with men bigger and better than you...I have been outnumbered, outgunned and had everyone doubt me but I am still here with a smile across my damn face because I know for a fact that it doesn't matter how big you are, how strong you are or how evil you claim to be...I'll walk away with my head held high and there's not a single damn thing you can do about it. That's your biggest issue though, you've walked in to this battle and looked at me like I'm the victim...you looked at me like I'm the only person with something to lose but the truth is clear to see...you're the biggest victim in this ring right now.”

Wood pauses as Joshua continues to stare, shaking his head at Wood's claim.

“You're a victim to your own hype...you've been labeled an unstoppable monster by everyone and slowly but surly you've let them trick you in to believing it yourself. You're walking in to our match at Day Of Reckoning with it already won in your head but I'm here to tell you that if you underestimate me that this could easily become a nightmare for you.”

“The truth is that you have not faced a man like me before and although you can rerun the fantasies in your head over and over again...this is FAR from done. I am FAR from finished and no matter how much you say it, how scary you make it sound or how much you even believe it...you have failed to do any of the things you've promised.”

Wood smirks at Joshua

“I have a question though...this example of me you plan on making...what happens when I won't stay down? What happens when I take everything you can dish out and throw it right back in your face? What happens when you realise that I am not a man you can make example of?”

“What happens when there are no more shadows to wait in? When there are no more cheap shots to take? What happens when you realise that I am unbreakable?”

Wood pauses for a moment getting even closer to Joshua, he grits his teeth and continues

“At Day Of Reckoning I am ready to go to hell because I know what is waiting for me when I climb through those ropes...you on the other hand clearly have no idea what you have got yourself in to.”

Wood pushes the microphone in to Joshua's hand and walks away, climbing through the ropes and making his way out of the arena.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Thu 12 Feb 2015, 2:00 pm

Joshua allows Wood to make his way up the aisle before lifting the microphone to his lips:

The answer to your question is……I will welcome it……

Wood turns round as Joshua lifts his hair off his face and points in The Viper’s direction:

If you get up……I will send you back down……If you fight back with fury……I will give you some more……If you wish to continue……I will allow it to happen……

He cocks his head to one side:

But you won’t want me to……

Joshua walks over to McCoy and strokes the side of his face. He stares at the puppet before whispering:

Examples……will be made……

Joshua turns back to Wood:

And you may be as indestructible……as your petty slogan reads……But to destroy would not make……that significant impact……It needs to be savoured……It needs to be remembered……It needs to be inflicted on a man……whose issue is over his own godliness……

Joshua clicks his neck back, before covering his face with his hair. He breathes out deeply before pointing at Wood again:

I knew exactly what the future would be……when I made you Go To Hell……I knew exactly what victim I had targeted……..when I tormented you week after week……I chose a man who revelled in his untouchability……so that I can make him look frail……I chose a man who believed he was owed……before showing him that the price was far above his head……I chose a man who will never……ever……give in……For then the suffering will go on infinitely……and I will cherish it……

Joshua goes back to McCoy and lifts him off the turnbuckle. He then turns out towards the crowd and throws his hair back with menace:

Yes……examples will be made…….and you will be the first to acknowledge that……

Joshua chucks the microphone to the floor and stands there as the lights begin to fade.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by The Last Outlaw Thu 12 Feb 2015, 5:23 pm

The camera pans around a near empty locker room seeing only a gym bag in the far corner of the room next to a solitary chair. Suddenly the door opens and in walks Jonathan Daniels, Daniels looks into the camera and starts to speak.

JD: Ah good you’re here, I have asked for a camera as there are a few things I wanted to get off my chest. Firstly allow me to re-introduce myself I am Mr. Perfection himself Jonathan Daniels. Now I know a lot of the fans who saw my last run in 6CW will argue the fact it was far from being perfect…. And I will agree with you on that, but just know that I was young and misguided the first time around and things will be different.

Daniels walks over to the chair and takes a seat before placing the gym bag across his lap.

JD: I can already read your simplistic minds (in a sarcastic tone) how can you be sure it will be different? You were awful last time. Well the answer to that is right here in my bag

Daniels delves into his gym bag and pulls out a blood stained towel. Daniels has a tight grip on the towel as he holds it close to his head. A change in mood can be seen as Daniels expression is now more focused with anger in his eyes.

JD: THIS right here is how I KNOW I will be better this time around. This towel right here is the towel I used to WIPE AWAY MY BLOOD… MY BLOOD THAT WAS SPILLED BY THE AUTHORITTY when they decided I was no longer of use to them. I have kept this with all through my rehab THIS has been my motivation, this has been what has brought me back here to 6CW.

Daniels slowly stands up tightening his grasp on the towel his eyes widening with rage.

JD: As I said earlier the man who I once was when I started was young and naïve but I am older and smarter and it is all thanks to The Authority so to them I say thank you, thank you for opening my eyes, thank you for making me realise that I was a misguided fool and thank you for giving me a purpose, a reason to be here.

Daniels lets go of the towel allowing it to drop to the floor.

JD: That right there is what you did to me you dropped me like I was nothing and that lit a fire inside of me, a fire that is burning strong and did not know I had until now. All too often I have followed others and been the misguided fool but a fool I shall be no longer I will be the man to guide my own fate. That being said let's look to the future and it is a future that starts at Day of Reckoning and the Gateway to Glory match. A match in which 30 Wrestlers will compete with only 1 winner and you better believe that you are looking at that 1 man right here. I want the other 29 Wrestlers to know when I go into this match you will feel the pain and anguish that I have felt for so long so be prepared.

With this Daniels walks out of the locker room as the camera lowers and zooms in the blood stained towel before the screen fades to black.

The Last Outlaw

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Fri 13 Feb 2015, 4:26 pm

JJ: You say you are happy to put me out of my misery? That Costello’s Law will make my dream come true?

Then come give me what you got big boy…because I’m right here and waiting…but make sure you bring the championship belt with you….because when all is said and done, it’s coming home with me…

*JJ stands and smiles towards the stage, the atmosphere in the arena growing by the second.

HE: Do you think Vincent Costello is going to come out here just hours before the PPV?

HA: If I know our world champion then I would guess there would be no stopping him….I don’t think he cares when he fights, as long as he gets it…

I FOUGHT THE LAW & THE LAW WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The crowd immediately burst into uproar in reaction to the above words screaming out around the arena, the words Costello’s Law appear on the big screen and are entwined by the thorns of a red rose. ‘Killing in the name of’ by Rage Against The Machine instantaneously kicks in and the beat of the music reverberates around the arena!

HE: Well we didn’t have to wait long… here comes the world champion and boy does he look PO’d

Costello barges through the curtain, purposefully making his way down the ramp towards the ring and JJ Johnson

HA: We might not have to wait for the title match, these too might tear each other apart right here, right now!

HE: JJ better get the hell out of dodge, because Costello looks set to tear him a new one!

Costello snatches a microphone from the ring announcer as he make his way up the steel steps and into the ring

Costello: Cut my damn music!!!!!!!!!!

Look at you all!!!! You make me sick!

Costello shouts in the direction of the 6CW universe

Just look at yourselves! Each and everyone one of you buying into the bullSh$T coming out of that man’s mouth! We could fertilise the majority of this pathetic backwater island with the manure he’s spouting. I mean just how short lived are your memories? He walked out on you; he cast you aside to seek fame and adulation from the people he really gives a damn about… Hollywood cronies!

That man right there… JJ Johnson… he sold each and every one of you out, yet when his laughable film career was dead in the water and his bank account was running on fumes what did the great JJ Johnson do? That’s right… he struts back into pro wrestling to exploit each and every one of you, to manipulate you and like the small minded weak individuals you are; you lap it all up hook line and sinker!

JJ… you are nothing more than a fraud, a sell-out… you sold out these people and you sold out pro wrestling… So who the hell do you think you are to call me out? To walk around here like you have some Devine right to my world title?

You aren’t the great JJ Johnson anymore, you aren’t the Franchise anymore and you certainly aren’t the best pure athlete in this business… you are nothing more than a ‘used to be’! Someone who once had it all, someone who had the entire world of pro wrestling in the palm of his hand… but now you have nothing, nothing but the legacy you erode every time you set foot in this ring with me.

You say you’re as good as you always were, but I can see that you don’t even believe that yourself… you wanna goad me into a reaction, you wanna try and push my buttons… well you better realise this and quick… when it comes to defending this title, when it comes to wining matches when this title is on the line… I can’t be beat, I don’t lose and it will take more than someone who used to be a big deal around here, it will take more than someone who sold out his career and this business… to even push me to the limit... so come the final bell tonight… you, the thousands in attendance and the millions watching at home will know that JJ Johnson is a spent force…

A smirking Costello lowers the mic, unstraps the EWF title and defiantly raises it into the air!

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCultOfPersonality Fri 13 Feb 2015, 7:09 pm

"Born a champion" hits as Mike Masters makes his way out to a mixed reaction. Masters swivels on the spot to do his signature pose before pointing to the entrance were Mr. Jones appears in his customary suit and tie. The crowd reaction immediately turns hostile due to the appearance of Mr. Jones as Masters and Jones confidently make their way to the ring whilst grabbing microphones on the way.

MM: Hmmm judging from that crowd reaction, it seems you all are very happy to see me and Jonesy!

*The crowd erupt in boo's as a few "You Sold Out" chants begin to gain momentum although Masters' ignores them*

MM: Here's a thought of the day for you. One day, when I'm older and wiser, much like the man beside me only I'll be better looking...just kidding Jonesy. But anyway, one day I'm gonna right a book. Actually, it's gonna be more like an autobiography. And you know what the title of my autobiography will be called?

*The crowd chant "We Don't Care" as Masters' begins to laugh...

MM: Oh trust me, you do care, I know all of you care. You all want to know what I'm doing, where I am. I read the tweets, I see my name continously trending worldwide, the 6CW universe just can't get enough of the Masterful one I don't blame you one bit. So as I was saying, the title of my autobiography will be..."The time when Mike Masters got screwed". You all know it's true, there would be a countless number of chapters all associated with times were Masters has been mismanaged or screwed out of things which I fully deserve. And the latest chapter comes from this past Anarchy were a battle royal took place. You know why I got screwed this time, because I was eliminated by a fraud. That's right a fraud, a man that doesn't deserve to be in the wrestling industry let alone last weeks battle royal, that man of course being Anthony Grace.

*The name drop produces another mixed reaction from the crowd*

MM: You see...

MJ: Mike...

*Mr. Jones cuts off Masters much to his shock and annoyance*

MJ: Listen Mike, let's not get into this okay. You went into the 30 man battle royal completely focused on obtaining the number 30 spot, but one slip in concentration and that unworthy movie star eliminated you. One slip...one slip! That's all it takes. There's no point complaining about this issue as it will affect your concentration going into gateway to glory. In addition, your complaints will get you nowhere as 6CW management are useless and don't have any clue on what really is best for business. But I will tell you what is best for business, and that is you entering Day of Reckoning as the early favourite for the gateway to glory match and leaving as the winner of the match which will result in you Mike Masters headlining Night of Glory.

MM: Hold the boat Jonesy, you think I'm the favourite? What happened to the importance of numbers, clearly that no good Adamson is the favourite after his victory, I mean like you said, numbers matter...

MJ: Oh they do but what I didn't consider is the physical edge you'll have over your fellow competitors. If you think about it, almost half of the roster will have already competed in matches before the gateway to glory match. Look at some of the fan favourites, guys like Liam Wood or Gazzy, the pair of them will be out for retribution again their respective opponents, the pair of them will be in an absolute war, heading into Gateway to Glory, they will not be the same. Whereas you Masters will be the freshest and strongest at 100% no matter were you enter in the match.

MM: You're damn right I will be. The ladies don't call me the Mr. 60 minute man for nothing, I can outpace, outlast and outwrestle anyone in this match. Hell I got a decent track record, last year I lasted over an hour, I proved I can go the distance, however back then I just had that missing piece from the puzzle. And Mr. Jones that missing piece was you. This will be my year, it is my time to shine, no ones gonna get in my way, dammit I'm the show off, I will go on to headline Night of Glory because I am that...damn..... good!

*Masters slams the microphone on the floor with adrenaline as he runs to the turnbuckle to pose however Mr. Jones isn't finished...*

MJ: Masters...one more thing. Not only is this match an important stepping stone in the career of Mike Masters, let's make sure that finally and I mean finally, we put the final nail in the coffin and end the tragedy that is my son, Scott Harris. Now I'm not saying this will happen, but the last thing I want to see is that b@stard winning the Gateway to Glory. I want him to continue to fail, to suffer, suffer just like his mother. I want to see the look on his mothers face when Harris get's eliminated and see's me standing over him like the better man I am. At Day of Reckoning, me and you together will put an end to the "Need More Harris" movement once and for all and send Harris back home were he belongs. Mike...don't let me down.

*Masters nods his head in agreement as the two shake hands before leaving to a chorus of boo's*

TheCultOfPersonality

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon 16 Feb 2015, 3:34 pm

The crowd inside the Manchester Arena are excited as the Titantron displays the message;

6CW Presents DAY OF RECKONING

There is a buzzing noise and the screen flickers before changing;

6CW Presents DAY OF ADAMSON

The crowd immediately boo as "Radioactive" by Imagine Dragons begins to play, the atmosphere becomes even more hostile as the reigning 6CW World Champion Max Adamson saunters out onto the stage, the 6CW Championship is around his waist as he is in his ring attire of navy blue shorts, with matching boots, knee pads and elbow pads, and a white t-shirt with the slogan 6CW presents DAY OF ADAMSON, he walks down the ramp towards the ring with his arms in the air and he deliberately avoids any contact from the somewhat angry 6CW fans at the side of the ramp, looking at them with disgust. Adamson grabs a microphone from ringside and climbs up the steps into the ring, ordering the ring announcer to open the ropes for him as he does. Adamson smirks as a very loud "You Suck" chant echoes around the arena.

Max: Welcome to 6CW presents Day of Adamson!

(Adamson talks over the booing which is relentless)

Max: And let me assure you, this isn't about your favourite wrestlers having matches, this isn't about seeing how the good guys fare in the Gateway to Glory match, no no, this is further proof that the Adamson Show is relentless. It's the Adamson Show, (in a Perez Hilton style) "It's the Adamson Show!", it's the Max Adamson Show, it's 6CW presents Day of Adamson, where the main event is a Gateway to Adamson match where the winner has a shot at the main event of Night of Adamson.

(The booing is even louder before a "GazzyD" chant rocks the inside of the Manchester Arena)

Max: The Adamson Show is relentless, it has been rolling for a long time and it'll keep going for a long time yet. Ten and a half months ago I won this Championship. I am the longest reigning 6CW World Champion EVER. I am the only man to ever win this Championship in both era's of 6CW's existence, and I am the only man ever to successfully defend the 6CW World Championship at Night of Glory. I mean Adamson. Night of Adamson.

(The crowd boo once again as Adamson smiles knowingly)

Max: Haters gonna hate, and I don't care if you hate me. I really don't care. If anything, I WANT you to hate me. Because it has the opposite effect on me to what you want. I THRIVE on your hatred. I feed off of it. When I walk into this ring later on to defend this 6CW World Championship, and there's fifteen thousand inbred attention whóres screaming vitriolic abuse in my direction, believe me Manchester, it's only going to ensure that 6CW presents Day of Adamson ends with me celebrating!

(The jeers and booing continue as Adamson laughs)

Max: I am going to win both main events tonight. And if you're gonna abuse me when I'm kicking Fifty Shades of Crap out of GazzyD later, and you're gonna abuse me when I'm leaving the ring STILL your 6CW World Heavyweight Champion, imagine how you'll react when after that, when twenty nine other superstars have entered the ring, when that timer counts down from ten to zero, not only giving you notice of when I'm coming but giving you a free lesson in basic mathematics too, when entrant thirty is about to hit the ring...

(Adamson stops as the booing is ridiculously loud, he smirks and cups his ear to the noise Hogan style)

Max: ...Imagine how loud that will be when Max Adamson enters the Gateway to Adamson match at number thirty, defeats twenty nine other superstars for the second year in a row, and wins the opportunity to take on whoever is EWF World Champion at 6CW presents Night of Adamson! Imagine how loud the abuse will be when, at the aforementioned event Night of Adamson, Max Adamson not only leaves as your 6CW World Champion, but as your NEW EWF World Champion as well. Just imagine how sad you'll all be... Just imagine how upset the children in the audience will be... Just imagine how angry you'll all get, and doing so even though I'm telling you all it'll actually make me stronger. This era of Adamson has only just begun, and believe me when I tell you, there is a long, long way to go. Welcome to the Adamson Show.

(Adamson takes the 6CW World Championship off from his waist and holds it in the air as the crowd's abuse continues, he smirks and once again cups his ear to the booing)

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 16 Feb 2015, 11:55 pm

We're in the Phones 4 U arena in Manchester as the crowd are settling in their seats when 'Limelight' blasts out of the speakers and the fans erupt out of their chairs

Ha: OH MY GOD! WOULD YOU LISTEN TO THIS NOISE FOR MANCHESTER'S OWN GAZZYD, ITS SO LOUD I CAN'T HEAR MYSELF THINK

He: A loser being cheered by a bunch of losers, oh the irony. I hope Adamson puts this chump on the shelf at Day of Reckoning

Ha: OH SIMMER DOWN, I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'RE NOT LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS MATCH, THE CULMINATION OF ONE OF, IF NOT THE FIERCEST RIVALRIES OF 2013-14

He: I am looking forward to, I'm looking forward to the champ whipping this delusional gazzyD.......again

gazzy walks out to the stage hand in hand with Christy, he stops at the top of the ramp and stares around at the fans before forming a heart shape with his hands (a la Gareth Bale) towards the cheering fans. He makes his way down to the ring tagging the hands of the fans and then slides onto the apron, raising the second rope for Christy to climb inside before grabbing a mic from ringside

gazzy paces around the ring geeing up the fans on each side before finally raising the mic to his mouth

g: This is why Manchester is the greatest city on Earth

Again another huge pop from the crowd as gazzy beams at the cheers

g: and nothing makes me more proud than to walk out from behind that curtain in front of not just the 6CW UNiverse, but the Manchester 6CW Universe, especially when in just a weeks time you will see the next chapter in one of the greatest rivalries in sporting history

You can forget about Ali versus Frazier. United versus Liverpool....nah! How about Rock v Austin....not even that compares. Because in one week its gazzyD versus Max Adamson, and unlike the past were its safe to say it all got a wee bit personal, like that storied history wasn't enough, now we go at it one more time for the biggest prize in the game....the 6CW Heavyweight Championship

The same 6CW title that he won nearly a year ago, the same title he won when he took the number 30 spot that I won in last years Gateway to Glory match, and the same title I have craved ever since I helped that Aussie snake in the grass to win it

But I'm not going to come out here and whine and complain about what has happened and how Max is only the champion because of me, quite the opposite. I'm out here to tell the world what is going to happen when me and Max step in this ring and put it all on the line again

It would be so easy for me to come out and say the same old crap about how you made my life miserable, how you screwed me over not once, but twice but thats all behind me now. You see Max whether you like it or not for the first time time since the rebirth I'm heading into a match with you on a high, a clear head. No mind games, no obsessive need for revenge and I'm riding on the crest of a wave of momentum. A wave of momentum that I haven't felt since I walked into Night of Glory III and took on three of the best this company has ever seen and emerged as Champion, and at Day of Reckoning, I know I'm going up against one of the best, I can't deny that. But SPOILER ALERT its not going to end well for the so called Incredible Hunk

the crowd cheer gazzy loudly

g: but I have to thank you Max, thank you for keeping hold of the title for this long, for taking on and beating all who thought they were good enough to stand on the top of the mountain, there's almost a poetic justice that its me, gazzyD, The Human Highlight Reel, The History Maker that will be the one who takes that belt from you, because just like I pinned your shoulders to this mat 1...2...3 and made the Authority history, at Day of Reckoning I'm going to do the same and make your title reign history. So start to say your goodbyes, polish it one last time because the gold is going home with me

crowd: gazzyD x10

gazzy paces the ring psyching up the crowd as the volume reaches fever pitch, he climbs the ropes and motions a title around his waist before hopping back down and lifing the mic to his mouth again

g: But Max, its not all doom and gloom. Just because I'm going to take the 6CW title from you and bring it back to where it belongs, just because you'll then be known as the former champion it doesn't mean you'll have a bad night. I mean you're still number 30 in Gateway to Glory, lightning can strike twice, you won it from that position last year, granted you had a lot of help from yours truly but you still did it buddy, who's to say you can't do it again? But if you were to win Gateway to Glory, I'd probably advise opting for a shot at the EWF title, because when I win and take the 6CW title, I plan on staying champion for a very.........very.........long time. Just you watch, because seeing......

crowd: IS BELIEVING!!!!

Limelight hits again and gazzy once again climbs the ropes and mimimes a title around his waist before hopping down and sharing a ug with Christy

Ha: A confident sounding gazzyD there, I can't wait for Day of Reckoning and see the culmination of this incredible rivaly

He: Neither can I, because gazzy is going to be made to look foolish. He's just come out here and guaranteed he's the next 6CW champion, I have a feeling gazzy is going to regret his words when he gets in the ring with not one of the best as gazzy put it, but THE BEST, because Max really is

Ha: We'll see, gazzy has been to the top before and is more than capable of doing the same, it really is anybodies match up, but I can guarantee the biggest winner will be the fans

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Tue 17 Feb 2015, 8:46 pm

The scene opens up in the abandoned attic nursery where we often see Joshua reside in. The room is just as dark as usual and a thick mist hangs in the air. The toys that litter the room are covered in cobwebs but look undamaged and loved. The soft twinkle tune of a music box is heard in the distance as the camera moves forward.

Lightening flashes suddenly and we see Joshua standing at the far end of the room at a large open window. The flash is followed by loud thunder, as the weather gets worse.

The tune continues to play as we get closer to Joshua, who is aimlessly staring outside. We hear rain pelt down upon the windows ledge and we can see Joshua's hair bellow backwards as the wind starts to increase outside. McCoy, seated on a small chair to the side of Joshua, is looking out towards the room and wears a sick smile on his lips. The mist continues to revolve around them as more lightening strikes go off. Joshua doesn't turn towards the camera as he starts to speak:

It is not the winning........It is the taking part........

Another lightening flash illuminates his face as a boom of thunder echoes around the room. Joshua stands unmoved as he continues to stare out of the window:

How such a phrase was proven........to be true........How such a phrase........was taken by my heart........When failure turned into something........to be glorified........And losing was just a hardship........towards a better conclusion........

He shifts the hair from his face, revealing one of his many scars that runs down his face:

For most of my existence........a day being alive meant a day that was successful........When the road to salvation increased by the mile........I chose not to complain but rejoice the extra distance........

Joshua drops his hair down so that his face is covered once more:

It is the only way I know........

He lifts his large hand and rests it on the top of the window as he leans forward. The rain pours down his hair and it moves around erratically in the wind. He peers towards the sky, before staring downwards. Joshua holds his stare for a good few moments and then moves backwards into the safety of the room. He briefly glances at McCoy before looking back outside the window:

That was until........a better way was found........

Joshua suddenly grabs the handles of the window and slams it shut. He turns slowly towards the camera and cocks his head to one side:

The phrase is still true however........What is the point of winning........ if it makes the game end too soon........?

He chucks his hair back and stares menacingly into the camera:

And that is the point........I don't want this game to end........We don't want this game to end........

Joshua stops and we can make out the sound of the music box still playing. He turns to McCoy and speaks to him:

Hear it........?

Joshua turns back to the camera:

The symphony of suffering still plays........A tune that seems so sweet and innocent........but brings with it torturous nightmares.......Deaf men wander corridors oblivious to the music........but the sounds will soon drown them........As they struggle against the tide of constant torment........They will realise that a record of success........means nothing to a man who always wants to play........one more game........Whatever the result........

Joshua brings his hair over his face again before lifting up one finger:

Wood is first........He won't be the last........And while his victories may be many........the suffering felt will not be worth it........He will crawl on his hands........holding precious gold........and pray that I relieve him of it and his anguish........And I will stand and look at disdain........at such signs of triumph........and whisper in his ear that no trinkets of power........could satisfy me now........

Joshua slowly lowers his finger before cocking his head from side to side. He leans forward as if assessing the camera, before speaking again:

Thirst for glory if you so wish........But a life without pain will soon be the blessing........only I can provide........ Win or lose........the symphony plays on........And it will envelop you all........Every........single........soul........

Joshua holds his stare for a moment. He then turns round and takes McCoy off of the chair. He holds him in one hand as the puppets head starts nodding:

Take part........to be taken apart........The outcome has already been fulfilled.......

The music continues to play in the background as the scene starts to fade.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Wed 18 Feb 2015, 3:04 pm

*Timothy Allen is stood in the backstage area, microphone in hand, facing the camera...

TA: Ladies and Gentleman, please welcome my guest at this time Buck Riggins!

*Buck walks into picture, the crowd cheer and he smiles, tipping his cowboy hat down the camera.

TA: Buck, at Day of Reckoning, you have the chance to win the UK Title, how excited are you?

Buck Riggins: Y'all have no idea! I'm more excited than a Shoefly in an outhouse! I've been in 6CW just over a month and I already got myself a title shot. Ma and Pa, all my brothers, they said to me why are y'all going to the uk? You ain't ever going to make it a wrestler. They all thought I was two sandwiches short of a picnic by coming to 6CW, but I'm one match away from proving them wrong.

TA: The match pits you against Terrence Kray, who you've formed an unlikely friendship with since you both arrived in 6CW, how do you feel about having to face him for the title?

Buck: Terry is a great guy y'know, he's been real good to me, I didn't know anything about this place, I was more confused than Mike Tyson at a spelling bee but Terry took me under his wing and really taught me a lot about life over here. I don't understand some of the stuff he says but y'all probably don't understand me either!

But Timmy boy, even a snake smiles before it bites ya. Terry is my friend, but I know how much that title means to him, I know that he'll do anything to win that title. So sorry Cuz, I ain't gonna take it easy on y'all Terry and I know y'all will b the same with me. We'll beat each other's heads like an Indian drum on a wedding night, and whoever is left standing at the end of the match, they'll deserve to win.

Y'all better be ready Terry, cos you are about to step into the hornets nest Cuz and you ain't got nearly enough net or spray to stop me. I want that title more than a hungry dog wants a cut of fresh rib-eye.

TA: As you mentioned Buck, the UK title means a lot to Terry and he's likely to have a lot of fan support, what do you have to say about that?

Buck: I understand how it is. Terry's the hometown boy but I'll just say to these fans that this is my home too now. I feel more at home here than I ever back home in the good ol US of A. The fans are my family now, and I'll do everything I can to make them proud. If they wanna cheer Terry, that's fine with me. I just hope some of them will see what this place means to me, what the fans support means to me, and decide that I'm worthy of their support.

TA: Thanks for your time Buck.

Buck: No problem Timmy boy, any time.

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Wed 18 Feb 2015, 3:34 pm

The scene opens as we can see a poster of Day of Reckoning in the background as a press conference is being held. Timothy Allen makes his way out in front of the podium.

TA: Ladies and Gentlemen, first of all on behalf of 6CW we would like to thank you for turning up here today for an exclusive press conference being hosted by Jerome Dubois just 2 days before one of his biggest matches in his career…Day of Reckoning. Now as you all must know Dubois is in a triple threat match for the EWF title, and rather than have me here sell this PPV for you, let me introduce you to the man who has called for this time…So ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome Jerome Dubois…

“Beat the Devil’s Tattoo” hits as Dubois makes his way out from the back wearing a black suit and black tie, as a small amount of boo’s can be heard in the background as fans are seen in attendance. Dubois makes his way to the podium with a large grin.

JD: First of all…let me say I feel great….my training has been astonishing, and I am in some of the best shape of my career…Now I could go on and brag about my accomplishments and why I should be seen as the favorite going into this match, but some may feel that this isn’t the time…nor the place….However! I disagree….So let me remind you…I am a former 6CW World Champion, a 2 time tag team champion, a 6WF Internet, and Freeweight Champion…I am a man who has broken records, and has been on the roll of his career recently…Hell have you all forgotten?! I beat JJ Johnson, and pinned him in the middle of the ring 1…..2……3! Now before you ask any questions I know you will all point to the fact that Vincent Costello probably “Aided” me…To which I respond none of that would have changed a DAM thing!

I was on a roll in that match, everything was playing out exactly how I had anticipated it would go…and while I may not have predicted Vincent Costello motives, or actions, the result wouldn’t have been any different….Because the Jerome Dubois of 2015 is far better than the JJ Johnson of 2015…Let me tell you all that as far as this year goes…JJ Johnson is yet to pin me 1 on 1 in this ring! So whose is in whose shadow now? Simple Answer: JJ Johnson is…But JJ is the past…JJ is no longer even in my thoughts…He realizes everything that I told across that last few months to be true…I have humiliated him…Punished him…and left battered and bruised in the middle of this 6CW ring…The same can’t be said for him…Sure I may have lost of few, but to that I ask you all this question…Who looked like the true winner of the match? Hein? The man walking out with tape around his body, or the man who swaggers out here styling and profiling across the 6CW in Jerome Dubois? I know the answer to that question and I think you all do as well…

Dubois then pauses and turns his back to the press as he glares at Vincent Costello on the poster, as he then turns back around and takes a swig out of his glass of water.

JD: Now on to you Vincent Costello…I know Vincent you are somewhere across the world looking at this little moment with me right now…Getting ready for our match…Now I know what you must be thinking…You will be saying to yourself “OOOO Dubois must feel honoured that I gave him this shot….Dubois should in fact be helping me retain my title and team up to take JJ Out of the equation”.

Dubois lets out a light chuckle.

JD: How stupid must you be?! Hell if these last few weeks have taught me anything, is that you are the dumbest Champion 6CW has ever had! I said to you since day one, you are a second rate, paper champion! And your actions have proved to me I am 110% correct! Vincent, you have gone through a situation where you could have had a 50% chance of walking out as champion, to 33.33% -Recurring might I add-, as we now see us competing in a triple threat…That is not a threat but just a fact that the numbers are against you Vincent…there is a 66.66% chance that you won’t walk out as the champion…So if anything you have everything to lose in this match, while JJ and I have everything to gain…

Not only that but by so call “Aiding” me in my match against JJ, you shot yourself in the foot by giving JJ yet another chance to qualify for the match…In which might I add you got you’re a$$ kicked all across the arena and lost! You have set yourself up in a situation that you cannot win…Because if history teaches us anything it is that history often repeats itself! And during our last little encounter over 6 months ago with the Viper, you never pinned me, while I…well I Vincent I beat you in the middle of the ring…And you know what the same will happen again at Day of Reckoning…Because 2015 will be my year…2015 will not be the year of the goat but the year of Dubois! So as far as “Costello Law” you sick 50 shades of Gay freak! Costello Law can kiss the sole of my feet as I kick you’re a$$ one more time in front of the world!

Dubois stares intensely into the camera, as Timothy Allen is seen standing up.

TA: Now Mr.Dubois has a few more moments so if you have any questions feel free to shoot away.

One reporter raises his hand in the air as Dubois nods his head.

Reporter 1: Mr Dubois, some say this is the biggest of your career since your return to 6CW would you agree with this statement? And who do you believe poses the bigger threat?

JD: As far as this match goes…This biggest of my career since my return was beating JJ Johnson in the middle of this ring in front of the world, and I cannot wait to do it one more time at Day of Reckoning. As far as the biggest threat goes…Well Vincent is a nobody…a man who came from a second rate company, who has barely achieve anything in his career to date, so I will have to rule him out as a competitor all together…However, he may prove some use to me if he decides to do the right thing and help me keep JJ down, and hand me back my spotlight that he stupidly decided to steal away from me. So I would have to say JJ if my biggest threat, because some how those people in the crowd seem to fuel him when he is down…And trust me coming from a man that has faced him numerous times, you cannot disregard the crowd influence in this match as far as it goes with JJ…

TA: Dubois will be taking one more Question…

Another reporter raises his hand.

Reporter 2: Mr.Dubois with Night of Glory slowly approaching, would you say this is imperative that you make an impact, and show the world that The Jerome Dubois is back, bigger, stronger, and better than ever…

JD: Night Of Glory…The one show of the year where legends are born, and people write their names in history…Regardless of the outcome of this match…Make no mistake about it Jerome Dubois will be at Night of Glory, and I will right the wrongs of my past performance their and return to winning ways…Don’t forget it, I made Night of Glory what it is today, and Night of glory has constantly brought the best out of Jerome Dubois…You just have to look at some of the matches I had. The very first Chamber of Horrors match ever made in 6CW with Cobra, and so forth…I will feed off that energy and desire to become the best athlete I can when I enter the ring at Day of Reckoning…But let me tell you here first….here is a little scoop…By the weekend the announcer will be blearing out loud and proud! That the winner of the match….and NEW EWF Champion…is none of other than Jerome Dubois! Because I am Ze Phenomene Francais and the Standard within this industry!

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down