The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Presents DAY OF RECKONING 6th April 2014

+9
Adam D
Marky
Blade
MtotheC
Paul Mac 6CW
TwisT
Michael_Sweetwater
x12x
JJJohnson
13 posters

Go down

6CW Presents DAY OF RECKONING 6th April 2014 Empty 6CW Presents DAY OF RECKONING 6th April 2014

Post by JJJohnson Thu 27 Mar 2014, 11:25 pm

6CW Presents DAY OF RECKONING 6th April 2014 Nl60dc

Official theme tune: "Superstar" by Saliva

Match 1
Jimmy Phillips vs Alexander Altair

Match 2
6CW UK Championship
Tyler Roth © vs Vincent Costello

Match 3
6CW Tag Team Championships
Mike Masters/Scott Harris vs Marty Helms/Jonathan Daniels

Match 4
Hobo vs Teddy Grimstone

Match 5
Liam “The Viper” Wood vs Thunder

Main Event 1
EWF World Championship
Enforcer © vs Ojore

Main Event 2
Gateway to Glory (30 Man Battle Royal, winner gets a title shot at Night of Glory)

Confirmed Participants for Gateway to Glory:
*Enforcer, Nate Nack, Liam Wood, Max Adamson, GazzyD (#30), Thunder, Vincent Costello, Ojore, Lucas Takeo, Mike Masters, Scott Harris, Edward Plague, Hobo, Teddy Grimstone, Tyler Roth, Jimmy Phillips, Alexander Altair, Jonathan Daniels, Marty Helms, Chaos, Nicky Cassidy, Robin Reborn, Jack Hurst, Daniel Reilly, Drake, Blade, Joshua

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Presents DAY OF RECKONING 6th April 2014 Empty Re: 6CW Presents DAY OF RECKONING 6th April 2014

Post by x12x Fri 28 Mar 2014, 10:58 pm

Our scene opens in the backstage area of the Copper Box Arena, the camera focuses on Tim Allen who smiles before introducing his guest at the moment.

TA: Ladies and gentlemen, tonight I stand here with the man who's 6CW career nearly came to an abrupt end when he walked away from Revolution...The Viper Liam Wood!

The camera pans back to reveal a serious looking Liam Wood stood with Tim, he adjusts his EWF hoody which covers a Norman Smiley t-shirt as he stares in to the distance, a scowl forms on his face as a mixed reaction can be heard from the crowd in the arena, Wood shakes his head as Tim continues to speak, this time addressing his guest.

TA: Liam, tonight the fans saw your in ring return in which you came close to clinching the coveted number 30 spot for next weeks Gateway To Glory match...

Wood cuts Allen off with a confused look across his face

Wood: Is that really how you saw it!?

TA: Well yes, Gazzy eliminated you last to secure the win...

Wood: Would you like to know how I saw it?

TA: Of course...

A smug smile covers Wood's face as he begins to talk about the match and a former friend.

Wood: I saw it as step one to getting my life back on track...I saw it as me sending a message to my former friend...I saw it as a wrong being righted...You see the moment that I eliminated Thunder I did all I needed to do in that match...the final result...inconsequential bullsh¡t that doesn't mean anything to me in the grand scheme of things...I sent a message to Thunder and showed him that no matter how far he thinks he has traveled that I'm always going to be two steps ahead of him, that I'm always going to be casting a shadow in my wake that he just can't escape from and that at Revolution...the best man clearly didn't win!

TA: I understand that your focus is on Thunder but don't you agree that securing the final spot in the Gateway To Glory match would improve your chances ten fold? Gazzy goes in to that match with a clear advantage over 29 other men and is likely to be considered the favourite to walk away with a title shot at Night Of Glory...

Wood: I'm sorry Tim but I can't say I agree with that...you see, most men going in to battle with 29 other men would look for every short cut, every advantage, every shred of hope they could find but you see...I am not most men and that so called “clear advantage” isn't needed when I step in to the ring...I'm the Viper Liam Wood...I already have a clear advantage...I call myself the best in the business for a reason...I was voted the superstar of the year for a reason and I am a former World Heavyweight Champion...for...a...reason!

TA: You said last week that the Gateway To Glory match wasn't important to you but as it gets closer and a title shot at Night Of Glory hangs in the balance has this view changed?

Wood: Right now I have one thing and one thing only on my mind, at Day Of Reckoning I finally get to close a god awful chapter in my life and open a new one...

TA: But don't you agree that going on to win the Gateway To Glory would be the perfect way to start again? Not only would it give you victory over 29 other men but it would secure you the right to fight for a title at Night Of Glory.

Wood: What do you think Tim? Do you honestly think that I haven't thought about exactly just that!? Of course I want to main event the biggest show this company has...of course I want to show the world that I'm the best this company has...that's what this business is all about...that's why I got in to it in the first place and between me and you...when I step through the ropes as the old Liam Wood...I'm going for the win but right now the Gateway To Glory match means nothing until I beat Thunder and get my new start...

TA: You talk about your match with Thunder as if it's a brand new start, I hate to ask but what if you lose?

Wood is stopped in his tracks by the question and a genuinely confused look cross his face, Wood pauses for a moment before talking.

Wood: Excuse me?

TA: What if at Day Of Reckoning Thunder is able to repeat history and go 2-1 up?

The scowl returns as Wood's voice becomes more emotional

Wood: That isn't going to happen Tim, that CANNOT happen!

TA: I understand that you are confident but surly you cannot overlook a superstar like Thunder? He's a man who you've watched grow up in this business so you know just how dangerous he is and he's a man that you admitted yourself was able to beat you without any external factors...some say that your confidence cost you your last encounter with your former friend...aren't you worried that history will repeat itself if you go in to the match like you've already won?

Wood shakes his head

Wood: Confidence? You really think this is confidence!? Tim, this is nothing but pure desperation...I hate to admit this but this match with Thunder isn't the biggest match of my career...it's the biggest match of my life...this is about so much more than a win loss ratio or getting to hear my theme tune at the end of all of this...this is about me getting a new start in life...so no...this isn't a confident man running his mouth...this is a man who has hit rock bottom and is willing to do ANYTHING to claw his way back to the surface...right now I'm running on nothing but the need to win...I need it more than anything I've needed before...the titles...the fans...none of that means Poopie compared to proving to myself that this can all start again...

TA: Do you really think beating Thunder will change everything that has happened over the past few months?

Wood lowers his head and speaks with a softer voice, as he talks though his tone becomes more serious and he looks up before talking in to the camera

Wood: Maybe...maybe not...all I know is that at Revolution when he beat me I saw something I'd never seen before...I saw doubt in the eyes of the fans, I saw them doubt me for the first time in my entire life...I watched as they looked at me like some hollow hero...they no longer saw me as the man who saved EWF or held the TV Title for it's entire run...they looked down at me, they pitied me and it broke me...well, I'm here to promise that at Day Of Reckoning I remove any doubt that these fans has in me and I send a message to all of them...

TA: Who do you mean? Who are you sending a message too?

Wood: Hell, I don't know man...the boys in the back...the idiots who run this place...the ones who stopped believing...myself!? All I know is that at Day Of Reckoning I am going to stand up tall and remind the world just who Liam Wood is...

TA: and who is that? A lot of people around here have said that over the past few months they have seen a change in you...

Wood: I'll tell you who Liam Wood is...he's a winner...he's a champion...the saviour of professional wrestling...the voice of a generation...he's the rebel with a cause...he's the best in the goddamn business and at Day Of Reckoning?

He's back.

Wood storms from the shot leaving Allen looking concerned for Wood's well-being as the scene fades to black.

x12x

Back to top Go down

6CW Presents DAY OF RECKONING 6th April 2014 Empty Re: 6CW Presents DAY OF RECKONING 6th April 2014

Post by Michael_Sweetwater Sun 30 Mar 2014, 5:24 pm

Backstage, Christy James is standing in front of a TV with the Day of Reckoning logo on it.

"Ladies and Gentleman, I'm here with the current 6CW Champion, the Mighty Mighty Nate Nack."

Nate steps into the shot with the title over his shoulder as the crowd cheers.

"Nate," Christy continues, "you came up short in the battle royale to earn the number 30 spot at Day of Reckoning. How does that change your game plan going into the Gateway to Glory match?"

Nate takes a deep breath and looks up.

"Spot #30... some people say that it's a blessing to have. You're mighty fresh, you're mighty rested, and your opponents are mighty worn and weathered. But you know what? After thinking about it, I'm actually relieved that I don't have that "coveted" last spot. You know why? Because the last spot is a mighty good blessing and a mighty bad curse. When you're number 30, people know when you're coming. People know what to expect. They can prepare, they can get set.

It's knowing that the next pitch is a curveball. It's telling the goalie where the penalty kick is going to go. At Day of Reckoning, you won't know where I'm coming from, you won't know when I'll be arriving, and you won't know what to expect. Except for greatness of course, know what I'm sayin'?

I will use all of that to win the Gateway to Glory match. And when I do, Enforcer... Oroje... I will see you at Night of Glory, and I will unify these titles. I will be THE mighty mighty champion. And when all is said and done, Jonsie, you may own the company..."

Nate takes the title off of his shoulder and holds it in the air.

"...but I will always be the man standing on top of it."

Michael_Sweetwater

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Sun 30 Mar 2014, 8:53 pm

Henry and Harry Lloyd are sitting behind their commentators desk, with the Copper Box Arena fit to bursting. The two men gaze into the camera and smile.

HE: Ladies and gentlemen, we are just days away from what will be a colossal PPV. Day of Reckoning will reveal just who will get that title shot at Night of Glory.

HA: And never has a Gateway to Glory match been as open as this. Pick a name......anyone could pick up that dream ticket to headline at Night of Glory

HE: So much to talk about and the guys backstage are........

Suddenly the lights dim and the heartbeat soundtrack starts to blare out across the arena. The lights flash white on each beat and the crowd start to murmur. A few boos start to ring out as well, but by and large most of the audience are staring intently at the top of the rampway. Harry and Henry are heard discussing in hushed tones before Henry is heard on the mic

HE: This music.......the lighting effects.......just like the man we are about to witness, is totally unconventional.

HA: As much as this whole show does frighten me, I really want to hear what Joshua has to say. He came into the federation at the peak time. Even with his DQ loss to Blade last week, he showed he is menacing, irregular and with a thirst to cause pain.

HE: He may not be everyone's bet to win at Gateway to Glory, but that is simply because we know very little on what he could achieve.........and that in itself, after the brutalisation of Blade last week, is very scary.

As the heartbeat continues, Joshua at last appears at the top of the aisle. He carries McCoy to his side, whose head gazes around the crowd with a sickening look on his face. Joshua's head is dead straight as he walks slowly down to the ring. McCoy's head continues to rotate 360 and the puppet makes sure that he looks at every part of the Copper Box Arena. Joshua's gaze, on the other hand, never moves an inch away from staring at the ring. As they both reach the ring at last, Joshua carefully slides McCoy under the ropes. He starts to walk around it, staring at the puppet lying flat on its back, as he retrieves a microphone from the commentators desk. He doesn't acknowledge the commentators existence and it seems that Joshua has no interest in the crowd as well, who watch his every move as he walks around the ring again. Joshua walks up the steel steps and enters the ring deathly slow. He carefully lifts McCoy off of the canvas and places him cross-legged in the centre of the ring. Joshua stares at him for a few moments before he hunches down and somehow manages to manoeuvre his massive frame into a cross-legged position as well. The puppet and the wrestler stare at each other as the heartbeat begins to die down and the houselights go up. Jeers and whistles start to sound out from the crowd as Joshua continues to stare at McCoy, with the microphone between them.

HE: This crowd is getting restless. Joshua's calculated entrance was very sombre and now he is occupying a ring and doing nothing.

HA: The man doesn't seem to follow the correct way of doing things. Any other wrestler would have said their piece by now. One thing is for sure, when Joshua does speak, this crowd WILL listen. Such is the aura that is going through the building right now.

Joshua suddenly tilts his head to one side and one eyeball looks out from under his long dark hair. The eye moves from side to side as the jeers and whistles increase in volume. A smirk slowly appears at the corner of his mouth. Then, quickly, he turns back to McCoy and makes a shhhing noise while holding his finger up to his lips:

They will listen..........they need too..........Why would they dare jeer..........when I could easily destroy each and everyone.........?

He cocks his head to one side yet again and the smirk returns. The crowd start to quieten down and Joshua's head returns to stare straight at his puppet. He begins to address McCoy and no-one else:

30 men enter..........30 men fight..........30 men make an impact..........and only one fulfils his prophecy..........THAT is what the numbers will tell you..........that those 30 men strive to become..........great..........By entering this very ring..........they hope..........and they pray..........that they will stand tall at the end..........The victor..........The champion..........The man with a ticket to greater things..........while the fallen watch..........and curse their lack of skill..........heart..........or blind luck..........When the match ends..........we will have one..........and we will forget 29..........

He pats McCoy on the arm and shakes his head, mumbling under his breathe. He then turns his head back out to the audience again and continues:

But will we forget these 29? ..........Or do we actually care for the one that prevails..........at the end?..........Wouldn't it be ironic..........wouldn't it be also just..........that when the ones hand is raised at the finish..........you will all be thinking..........remembering..........the carnage that came mere moments before..........Wouldn't it be fun..........for me..........if the winner is disheartened at the lack of cheers..........because what you all witnessed..........now makes you live in fear..........

Joshua starts to slowly stand and walk over to the corner. He leans against the turnbuckle and relaxes there for a while, letting his words sink in to those in attendance. He casually draws the microphone to his lips again and starts to speak menacingly:

Let me make one thing clear..........McCoy doesn't care about Day of Reckoning..........He doesn't care about Gateway to Glory..........He doesn't care about a futile title shot..........All this means is that I do not care about these things either..........

He slowly walks over to the puppet and moves his ear to McCoy's lips:

Why don't we care..........?

He lingers there for a while before returning his corner, nodding his head as he goes. He looks out to the crowd again from beneath his hair and it is clear he is breathing heavily as the strands of hair start lifting up with every outtake of air. We can just make out he is gritting his teeth as well. He turns around on the spot, slightly agitated and starts to speak louder this time:

Shall we tell you why we don't care? ..........Shall we tell you why you won't care either? ..........When whatever sheep wins at the end..........he will be met with bewilderment.........and horror..........No smiling faces..........no cheers of adulation..........just pure..........unrivalled..........fear..........I won't win because I don't wish to win..........McCoy does not see me on that path..........My goal is simple..........to create as much carnage as is inhumanly possible..........and simply eliminate myself from the surroundings..........Blood pouring from my hands..........and broken bodies lying at my feet..........And at that moment..........I will stare at the last man..........parading himself in glory..........and laugh..........and laugh..........How can a number believe he has triumphed..........when all around him he will see massacre at my hands..........How can a number believe he is the best..........when I have destroyed everyone and anyone that stands in my way..........!

Joshua seems to be shaking with rage slightly. He stares at McCoy and slowly begins to calm down. He returns to his puppet and carries him over to the corner, placing him carefully on the turnbuckle. They lock eyes as Joshua's tone quietens down and he starts to sing softly:

At times like this..........when evil thoughts dwell..........we will make them believe..........that all is well..........
That hope is alive..........and luck remains..........for their time has come..........to stake their claim..........
But those misguided fools..........through blinkered tears..........do not realise..........that terror is near..........
They could not tell..........blinded by the glory..........that the winners hand raised..........does not tell the story..........
Of anguish and pain..........Of bones to break..........Of blood to be spilt..........is all that it will take..........
For them to realise..........that the gateway is barred..........that way is blocked..........closed to massacre..........
So let them speak..........tell you they will win..........how they have all the tools..........welcome them in..........
Listen to your favourites..........believe along with them..........applaud their chances..........although I must be one to condemn.........
That those sheep that survive..........won't be for skill..........it is those that McCoy chooses...........that the wolf won't kill..........
So to the winner I bow..........enjoy the moment..........as you watch around you..........at wounded opponent after opponent..........
And do not for one second..........believe it was at your hand..........the devil and his puppet..........has it all planned..........
Gateway to Glory..........a door to hell..........the heartbeat will begin..........like a death knell..........
So listen and learn..........a win is infected..........you survived to the end..........only because you were rejected..........

Joshua grabs McCoy off of the turnbuckle and carries him on one arm. The heartbeat begins again as he starts to walk towards the ropes and exit the ring via the steel steps. McCoy still has a sickening grin on his face and he watches those sitting in the front row as the pair of them walk up the aisle. As they reach the top of the ramp, the heartbeat suddenly stops. A lone spotlight shines down on Joshua as he turns on his heels slowly and faces the crowd again. He deliberately lifts the microphone to his lips and speaks softly but sternly:

Remember..........what you may hear now.......... may well come from the sheep that wins..........but they have only survived..........only survived.........What say you sheep? ..........Do you feel dejected that I did not choose you..........Do you feel lucky that you made it to the end..........unscathed? ..........To you all..........I say a shot at night of glory isn't the prize..........it is the knowledge that I..........and only I..........have allowed you to live a little longer..........

He looks around the audience and McCoy's head moves in the exact same fashion with the exact same timing. He lifts the microphone to his lips again and bows his head:

To the victor..........What say you to your REAL reward..........The reward only I can give..........What..........say..........you..........?

He drops the microphone with a clatter on the top of the rampway and turns around to face the curtain. The spotlight dims slowly as we see McCoy's head has turned full circle and is now staring out from behind Joshua's shoulder. The sound of laughter fills the air as Joshua walks behind the curtain and vanishes. The houselights go back up and there is chattering amongst the audience.

HE: What an impact this guy has made. He has just turned everything on its head............

HA: The winner of Gateway to Glory only gets this accolade because Joshua allows it?! And to the rest of the guys in the match, pain awaits them?!

HE: He doesn't care about the match. He barely seems interested in us. He came with a message that was simple and to the point.........survival is all that awaits the last man of the 30..........

HA: ..........And Joshua is in it to cause pain as well as hand picking the winner.

HE: Bold words.........but he can say them.........in all this Joshua is the unknown element.

HA: And at Day of Reckoning, we will see just whether the hand of this devil really does control the destiny of the main event!

The commentators sign off as we head to the backstage area.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Sun 30 Mar 2014, 10:35 pm

Our scene opens in the WrestleReport studio where we are met once again by the beautiful CJ Holmes who smiles in to the camera

CJ: I'm CJ Holmes and tonight we have a very special guest!

CJ laughs as the crew behind her begin to cheer and we cut to the WrestleReport intro video before cutting back to the studio where CJ is sat behind the desk, the camera pans around the studio showing off the various wrestling related props that cover the walls from head to toe with posters and framed pictures galore...in this weeks “Hall Of Shame” we see WCW's biggest flop The ShockMaster. As the camera pans across the desk we see this weeks selection of figures that includes an old school WWF Razor Ramon, a Goldberg figure, a Christian figure with a blue dot over it's face before coming to the middle of the desk where the figures of The Viper Liam Wood and The On-Coming Storm Thunder are facing each other...next to the figures is the usual heart shaped frame featuring the picture of the littlest big man of professional wrestling...the one...the only...Ronster!

At the camera cuts back we are joined by none other than The Viper Liam Wood sat on the WrestleReport sofa, a serious look covers his face as CJ continues to talk, Wood clearly looks tired of interviews and doesn't hide this fact.

CJ: Liam, thank you for joining us here, in just one weeks time you take part in The Gateway To Glory match, a match that will give one superstar the ticket to the main event of Night Of Glory, the biggest show in the companies year and what some predict will be the biggest Night Of Glory the 6CW universe will have seen!

Wood looks uninterested with the question and shakes his head without replying, CJ pauses for a moment but continues to ask questions looking for a response...

CJ: a few days ago you went on record and claimed that until you beat Thunder nothing would matter...I understand that you're someone who likes to set yourself goals but don't you see the importance of the Gateway To Glory match!?

This time Wood's attention snaps on CJ who looks a bit taken aback by the expression on Wood's face, Wood at first looks as if he attempts to keep his emotions in check but cannot help himself as he begins to speak.

Wood: Don't you people get it!? Until I've beaten Thunder...there is no Gateway To Glory match...there is no title shot and there is no world title...until I beat him all of that stuff is inane, pointless background noise...until I show myself that I can beat Thunder, how can I walk in to a ring and beat 29 other men? How can I main event the biggest show of the year and act like I belong there...

CJ cuts in and has a genuine look of sympathy on her face for Wood

CJ: I get it...I get that losing to Thunder dented your confidence but...

A confused look crosses the face of Wood as he attempts to take in what CJ has just said before responding to her accusation, Wood quickly cuts CJ off and begins to rant, the tone of his voice becoming more serious as he goes, obviously attempting to hold his emotions in but failing at times as he begins to appear exasperated after weeks of questions about the Gateway To Glory, his 6CW future and his match with Thunder...  

Wood: Dented my confidence? You have no damn idea what it did to me...you have no clue about how it changed me...you really don't 'get it'! You know it's strange, it took me hitting rock bottom to truly show myself how much this business meant to me...

Wood pauses as if a lightbulb has gone off in his head and for a moment he looks disgusted with what he just said, he continues to speak as CJ begins to look worried for the former World Champion.

Wood: ...screw this...I'm sick of calling this a business...I'm sick of people talking about wrestling like it's just here to make us all rich...[bleep] that and [bleep] anyone who thinks like that...you see Jones, Enforcer...Roth...95% of the guys at 6CW...they see this as a business and nothing more...they see this whole thing as a stepping stone and they're only here until something “bigger” or “better” comes along...

...well I don't have dreams of being a model...or an actor...or a rich businessman...this is it for me and if I can't beat Thunder...then what right do I have walking out on to that stage and claiming to be the best...what right do I have fighting for the main spot at Night Of Glory...so no, you don't get it...

...what you saw as a mere “dent in my confidence” was everything I believed to be true crashing down around me...so no, until I've beaten Thunder there is nothing else...until I beat him and prove that I'm still the same Liam Wood who they saw in EWF...I don't deserve ANYTHING ELSE!

Wood finally stops as CJ sheepishly begins to speak, Wood's breathing is heavy is if the weight of the world had been lifted off his shoulders after finally getting it all off his chest.

CJ: I'm sorry if I stepped out of line but it brings me to my next question...at Day Of Reckoning, what happens if you do beat Thunder?

Wood: The rest of my life...when I beat Thunder I will be able to move on from the one road block that has held me in place since coming to 6CW...this match is about more than him beating me at Revolution...it's more than our friendship ending...it's about more than the Authority coming between us...this is about it all...it's about every last one of those things and the biggest of them all...it's about the moment he lost my title...

...the moment I lost that belt I felt myself change...I began to feel something that I had never felt before and it was scary...

CJ: and what was that feeling?

Wood leans forward leaning his forearms on his knees and looking down at the ground, he lets out a big sigh as he begins to speak about the doubt he had began to feel

Wood: I began to feel hopeless...I began to feel as if I had no power over my future...in all honesty...I began to feel normal and wether or not he intended to do that to me...it was Thunder's fault...the stuff with the Authority just sped up the inevitable and at Day Of Reckoning...I finally end it all...

CJ: I know that you have said countless times that the Gateway To Glory match at this point in time is meaningless but after your match with Thunder if you get the 'new start' that you've been talking about don't you agree that this could be the perfect opportunity to cement it?

Wood's head snaps back up as he stares at CJ for a moment before shaking his head again, as if the stuff he had just admitted meant nothing...Wood pauses for a moment before responding, once again on the edge...

Wood: Are you guys really this desperate to get an exclusive soundbite!? Fine...you want to know what I think about the Gateway To Glory match?

CJ nods before replying, she looks almost guilty at the request

CJ: I don't think I'd be the only one Liam...

Wood: Well you're right...after I beat Thunder and put all of the [bleep] behind me I'll walk in to the Gateway To Glory match and show everyone just who the real Liam Wood is...actually...if anyone from the Authority is listening I actually have a request...

...so Heat...you've got a modicum of power and have the belief that you can make decisions so I'm begging you for this one...

CJ cuts in doing her best not to laugh at the mention of Mr Hernandez's former alter-ego

CJ: I think he's calling himself Mr Hernandez right now Liam...

For the first time in the interview Wood's serious demeanour is broken to the enjoyment of the crew and CJ, a smile cracks across Wood's face as he continues to make his request

Wood: (laughing) He could call himself Hulk Hogan but it doesn't change a damn thing...he's Deep Heat and he always will be...but anyway Heat, I have a request...Let me enter first...let me prove to myself that if I really deserve to win this thing I will...let me show everyone that I can do the unthinkable and outlast 29 other men...only then will I truly think I've earned that Night Of Glory title shot...only then will I know that I'm back...

CJ looks shocked at the request before remembering something Wood had said a few days prior to the interview

CJ: A few days ago you claimed that the number 30 spot meant nothing to you and I guess this shows how much you meant it!

Wood nods as he looks around the studio, as he looks there are pictures of different Battle Royal winners from across the years, he seems to focus on one of Shawn Michaels before explaining his request.

Wood: The number 30 spot is a cop out...if I entered last and won it wouldn't feel like winning at all...I wouldn't be able to look myself in the eyes and act like I truly deserved the shot...if I enter first and lose I'd be able to live with that and hold my head high but if I enter first and won the whole damn thing then I'd know that I could do anything after that point...

...and that's what this is all about...since day one of EWF I talked about creating a Legacy...I walked through the doors and I told the fans, the guys in the back...the owners...I told them that I was going to make history and I did...I won the EWF TV Title and NEVER lost it...I became the first and only man to hold two title belts at EWF when I won the EWF World Title in the War Games...I captained Team EWF to victory over the Fear Campaign...I was voted the Superstar Of The Year...I did it all and at 6CW Day Of Reckoning I start again...

...The Legacy is back and it cannot be stopped...

Wood sits back as CJ clearly takes an order through her in earpiece, a disappointed look covers her face as he turns to Wood

CJ: I'm really sorry to say this but that's all we've got time for...Liam, I can't predict the future but I cannot wait to see you and Thunder for round three and what ever happens I can tell it's going to steal the show!

The scene fades to black as the show cuts to commercial.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Mon 31 Mar 2014, 9:45 am

*MK Ultra by Muse blast out of the speakers and Alexander Altair swaggers through the curtain and out to the top of the ramp. Altair is dressed in a smart grey suit and red tie, black sunglasses sit atop his head

HA: I honestly think the entrance music is the most exciting thing about Altair

HE: What he lacks in personality he certainly makes up for in ring ability, the guy is a great technical wrestler, you can see he has been trained by some of the greats just from some of the little things he does

*Altair is smiling smugly as he ignores the boos and heads to the ring, walking up the steps he ducks through the ropes and picks up a microphone from the mat, the crowd boo once more as Altair lifts the mic to speak

AA: Shut your mouths and open your ears, this is the part where I speak and you listen, this show is not about you, this is all about me

*The booing grows louder as Altair unbuttons his suit jacket and lays it over the ropes

HA: That almost sounded like emotion in his voice there Henry

HE: Altair knows how big a win at Day of Reckoning could be for him, we're heading into the road to Night of Glory and Altair wants to ensure he is in the mix for the big prizes

*Altair is pacing the floor as he lifts the mic once more
AA: Jimmy, I know you're back there. I saw you arrive this evening. This is me calling you out. Right here, right now Phillips

*Altair smiles evilly
AA: Now I know you're probably hiding backstage telling anyone who'll listen how you're the next big thing, how this is your year and that Alexander Altair is the first rung on your climb to the top of this company, blah blah blah, jeesh and they call me boring, you call yourself the Talent? You should be called the broken record Jimmy Over an over again, the same message, what's the matter Jimmy you think if you say something enough that maybe even you'll start to believe it?

Well I've got bad news for you son, your big year ends on Sunday before it's even started. There's only one man destined for big things and he's stood right here, right now in this ring

*Altair smiles smugly as the booing continues. Altair lifts the mic once more......

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Mon 31 Mar 2014, 11:47 am

HA: Welcome back to this special Day of Reckoning house show, yes tonight we preview what promises to be one of the most historical events in this companies illustrious history as we open the gateway to glory.

HE: Yes that’s right, we have an actioned packed night with all the confirmed entrants for the gateway to glory match involved in action inside the 6CW ring...

As Henry continues the word RUN screams out of the arena PA system, the crowd goes quiet in anticipation of the arrival of Vincent Costello…instead of the usual Godfather tune, killing in the name of, by Rage against the Machine begins to blast out. The word COSTELLO’S LAW appear on the big screen and are instantly covered in thorns by an appearing red rose, smoke fills the stage and as the track kicks in Vincent Costello himself appears through the curtain… dressed to compete Costello stands and looks around the arena, beats his chest and screams “COSTELLO’S LAW” before making his way down the ramp towards the ring.

HA: Costello isn’t scheduled to compete next, he must have something he wants to get off his chest.

HE: I used to have a lot of time for Costello but I’ve gone off him since he stuck his nose in the Authority’s business, he’s clearly not as clever as he thinks he is, Tyler Roth is going to destroy him next week.

Costello grabs a microphone and enters the ring

Costello: With Day of Reckoning now just days away I’ve taken the opportunity to take stock, to assess the landscape, to really peel back the layer upon layer of pantomime that is 6CW. And do you know what I see? Salves, everywhere I look I see drones…doing what their told, saying what their told to say…I see manipulation, corruption and exploitation.

Now under normal circumstances I would revel, thrive even in an environment of that nature, but something inside of me, deep inside of my subconscious is scratching and crawling at the back of my head, it’s telling me to go against every natural instinct in my body. You see even I myself am surprised by it I really am, because when I look at Mr Jones I see a kindred spirit I see someone that’s willing do whatever it takes to get what he wants…take everything and leave nothing, a page straight out of the Costello play book. And that’s why people keep saying to me ‘why aren’t you a soldier of authority’, ‘why aren’t you standing side by side with Mr Jones’… and that’s the thing, for some unexplainable reason I’m compelled to rebel, I’m driven to look him right in the eye and give him the middle finger.

Costello flips the bird in the direction of the stage, prompting a huge pop from the crowd

HA: This live crowd sure are reacting to what Costello has to say

HE: He’s just signed his own death warrant

Costello stops for a moment listening to the cheers, raising an eyebrow in reaction before continuing

Costello: But with all that being said the overriding emotion I feel for this place and its roster is pity, I hear guys in the back come out here and talk about their destiny and their legacy, how their future hall of famers…it’s pathetic, sad even. I pity them because they are the definition of salves, conditioned to think that way, programmed to act the way they do, but the saddest thing above all else is that they don’t even see it, they don’t have the perception to see what’s staring them in the face plain as day.

Well I’m certainly not out here to talk about destiny or becoming a hall of famer I’m out here to lay my cards out on the table, with no fear, no hiding…bold as brass. Costello’s law is here to lay claim to everything and anything it damn well pleases… That starts at Day of Reckoning, it starts with the UK title and it ends with me outlasting 29 opponents to claim my rightful spot in 6CW…the main event at Night of Glory.

And finally to my opponent: the luckiest man on the planet and to the Authority you might want to listen closely to this, I will beat you and liberate your precious UK title on the 6th April and when I do I’m going to shine it up and throw it straight in the trash.

By all means try and stop me, I want you to, in fact I’m getting chills just thinking about it but believe this when I say Costello’s law finds a way, always has, always will.

Costello’s law says rise up, liberate!

Costello climbs the turnbuckle and raises his middle finger in the direction of the stage as the scene ends

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Mon 31 Mar 2014, 2:49 pm

We open the scene in Blades hotel room the camera spans round the room we see an arm chair with the sun news paper draped over the arm of the chair and a red cushion resting in the middle of the chair the camera moves past the round rug on the floor plasted with different vibrant colours, Yellow, Red and green all in circles and a red dot in the middle of the rug.

The camera then pans over to the fireplace where Blade has rested a picture of his Mother and Father in the middle of the fire place next to an old wooden clock which chimes to the hour and fire is raging hot all be it an electric fire but fills the room with orange light shadows growing and flickering on the walls of the furniture that sits empty in the room.

The Camera then goes to the bathroom and the door swings open the bathroom is all steamed up as if someone has been in the shower the shower in not running as the camera then spans round to floor and two pairs of feet can be seen again the camera then goes up the bare legs of the man standing their and the camera then moves back a little and it can be seen that it's Blade with a towel wrapped round his waist with his hands leaning up against the sink.

Blade then looks up to the mirror on the wall and wipes the steam away with his hand on the mirror and stares into the mirror with a stern look on his face, Blade with water dripping down his face begins to talk to himself.

Blade: By god I told you I would give my all against that monster of a man Joshua AND I DID, But he still managed to break me, But I did win the match.

Blade slams his hands on the sink.

Blade: The Puppet Master just enjoys to hurt people and hurt me he did but that wont stop me from propelling his heavy ass over that top rope in the Battle Royal I probably wont win the damn thing but as long as that big monster is out before me then I shall be happy.

Blade starts to shake with madness his thoughts becoming more sinister than ever before.

Blade: And if that means eliminating my self to get the job done then so be it and then after he has crashed to the floor on the outside of the ring then I will get a chair and hit that big SOB with everything I have and make sure he stays down, Puppet Master you have made an enemy out of me and I can be a dangerous enemy one that will be a thorn in you're side for years to come.

I will not rest till you have been destroyed and you are rid from this company for ever you are ever man's nightmare, You are strong and powerful but you are not unbeatable I can knock you down and knock you down I will and that will be a warning to any one that gets in my way from destroying this beast of a man in the Battle Royal.

If all of you other 28 men getting the way of me putting this big monster out of the ring then you suite and you shall be tossed over the top rope, Joshua is mine for the taking he will be rid of from 6CW he has made it clear to me that all he wants to do is hurt people and it must be up to me to stop him know one else but me.

You think that I can't stop the man mountain, Well I can and I WILL, I will do what ever it takes him and his stupid dummy are going down so know one get in my way he is mine I tell you mine, When I do get him over that top rope and I am still in the ring then I will do my up most to throw everyone else over that rope too, It will be a big ask and I don't think I will have much strength left after dealing with Joshua but if I am still in there and I win that match then it will be off to Night of Glory the biggest stage of them all and a shot at the world title.

That night it will be my night and whoever the champion will be at that time will know that they are dealing with a man that knocked out the biggest SOB in the battle Royal at Day Of Reckoning on 6th April 2014 and they will know that they will be in for the fight of their lives to keep hold of the 6CW world title.

I'm telling you now I will win this god dam Battle Royal and I will win at night of glory and become world champion.

Blade slams his hands on the sink once more as the scene then fades to black.
Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Mon 31 Mar 2014, 4:50 pm

Tim Allen is standing backstage at the Copper Box

Allen: With Day of Reckoning now just under a week away I’m roaming the halls of the Cooper box to bring 6CW.com the latest news in the run up to the big event, there’s plenty of stars around today so follow me and let’s see who we can find for an exclusive interview.

Allen ushers the camera to follow him down the hall, as they continue Vincent Costello opens his locker room door to leave for the day. An excited Tim Allen rushes over to Costello, talking to the camera as he runs

Allen: And look here, we have the number one contender and challenger this Sunday to the UK tittle Vincent Costello, Mr Costello can we grab you for a few words about Day of Reckoning?

Costello: For god sake the PR hype machine really has gone into overdrive hasn’t it! Look I’ve said everything that I need to say so if you don’t mind getting the hell out of my way I’ve got things to do!

Just then Costello spots Tyler Roth walking down the corridor

Costello: Hey Lucky!!!

Roth turns around, unimpressed with Costello he stops in his tracks

Costello: Well look who it isn’t…The luckiest man on the planet, Tyler Roth. You look tired Tyler, has it been a hard day of polishing Callahan’s shoes and separating out all the blue skittles for Kelsey? You’d better hope your handlers go easy on you over the next few days because come Sunday you’re gonna need every ounce of everything you’ve got.

Roth shakes his head before turning around to leave, Costello desperate to get a rise out of Roth shouts after him

And do you know what I’m gonna do when I beat you on Sunday? I’m gonna take that gold you hold so dear, get straight in a cab outside the arena, pay the 50 bucks its takes to get to Tower Bridge and throw that piece of trash straight in the Thames…

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 31 Mar 2014, 8:22 pm

*Roth stops and he sizes up Costello before smiling. He adjusts the UK Championship on his shoulder and then steps face to face with his rival.

Roth: One day, Vincent, running your mouth is going to get you in some trouble that you can't fight your way out of...

*Roth consults his watch

Roth: You've got six days until your day of reckoning arrives.

*Costello pretends to be scared

Roth: See I don't give a damn about whatever new catchphrase you come up with next...I don't care about how you plan on "liberating me" or introducing me to "Costello's Law"....because I'm not interested in indulging in your jailhouse fetishes. This Sunday I am going to take great pleasure in ripping you limb from limb and proving beyond a shadow of a doubt that I am the future of this company.

You had your day, you shot your load like an immature schoolboy before this company even meant something and all you ever do is chime about the glory days that have abandoned you. Face facts, your days as a legitimate threat in this industry are over and mine are just beginning....this is the start of an era where fools like you will struggle to make a living off the scraps I afford them.

*Costello grins as Roth gets right in his face

Roth: Because to me you are nothing but a stepping stone to greatness....just like Jack Hurst was, just like DeMarcus Brown before him....you represent nothing more than an obstacle on my road to the summit of this company. I'm going to run through you without even breaking a sweat and then I am throwing 29 other chumps up and over the top rope and winning the Gateway to Glory match.

Nothing, especially a bottom-feeding psycho like you, is going to stand in my way and deny me my destiny. I'm not Liam Wood, Jason Sparxz or any other loser who has rolled over and allowed you to exaggerate this persona of success. Sunday you are stepping into the ring with the "Baddest man on the Planet" and when it is all said and done....you won't be stepping back out!

You wanna take this belt from me....you wanna make a statement by beating me and then throwing the title in the trash? I dare you to even try because bigger, braver men then you have tried....and they fell by the wayside just like your career will this weekend.

*Roth and Costello snarl at each other as Timothy Allen backs against the wall, obviously afraid that a fight may erupt at any moment

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 31 Mar 2014, 11:07 pm

Altair goes to speak aain and is cut off as Cold Cash and Colder Hearts blasts out of the speakers, a wry smile breaks across the face of Altair as Jimmy Phillips walks out to the stage wearing a black and red American Football jersey with 6CW embroidered across and 'The Talent' with a number 1 on the back, he has a mic in hand and waits as the crowds cheers die down before lifting it to his mouth

JP: Well would you look at that...it would appear that the man with the charisma of Piers Morgan crossed with a ham sandwich fancies himself to be a bit of a comedian

Altair gives a quizical look at his opponent

JP: I didn't mishear you did I? You did just say that only one man was destined to go on to bigger and better things following our fight Sunday and that person was stood in that ring right now?

Altair nods

JP: Is there somebody in that ring with you? Are they invisible? Can only you see them? Aww does Mr Altair have an imaginery friend *think the thumbs up friend scene in Inbetweeners* Oh Imaginery friend....Whats up did none of the children want to hang out with the dullest of the dull and you had to create your own little frienships? Did you play hide and seek together? Do you go cruisin' for chicks together? Man I'm so jealous of your tight friendship

Altair keeps a calm demeanor not rising to the taunts from Phillips

JP: C'mon smile I'm just yanking your chain. I thought you were goofing around, I mean calling me the Broken Record, thats funny man, I thought I'd come out and goof around too and we'd give these guys a bit of a show, but kudos to you Alex...ever the entertainer, not even a little smile?? No??

Altair goes to speak but Pillips cuts him off

JP: Just hold up a minute cowboy all joking aside you called me out here because you honestly believe that you can beat me at Day of Reckoning, I'm assuming you're basing this on pinning me last week? Thought so, well The Talent is here to tell you Don't flatter yourself. There's no denying you got the win last week, but believe me come Sunday that will count for absolutely nothing because I'm hell bent on making sure that doesn't happen again, this is my year that was just the tiniest of tiny blips

So call me a Broken Record all you like, the reason I preach what I do is because its the truth, but believe me you're not even a rung on my ladder to success, you're just a little annoyance, an inconvenience that I need to get past before I begin to start my climb to the top of this company.

So now I got that off my chest lets see what you called me out here for, and just think to yourself before you speak, is this really what you want? I have no problem in coming down to that ring right now and kicking your ass from one side of this arena to the other

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue 01 Apr 2014, 12:19 am

Max Adamson is angrily walking backstage from the Spa at the Hydro Arena in Glasgow, towards his Locker Room. Timothy Allen with a cameraman in tow chases and catches up to him, Adamson continues walking as Timothy struggles to keep up

TA: Max, a quick word on what happened last week?

Max: No comment.

TA: Don't you want to share with all of us how you're feeling after GazzyD won the number thirty spot for the Gateway to Glory match?

(Adamson ignores him and keeps walking, as Timothy continues walking with him)

TA: What does this mean for Gazzy? Does it change your approach to the Gateway to Glory match? How do you rate your chances of success given you won't be entrant thity-

(Adamson stops and grabs a startled Timothy Allen by the scruff of the neck)

Max: Listen to me you little scroat, when I say no comment, I mean no flipping comment. But that's the problem around here. Nobody listens. You don't listen when I say no comment. Melanie in the canteen doesn't listen when I say no sauce in my burger. Jeff Thaddeus doesn't listen when I say I don't want to hang out with him. Oh, and GazzyD doesn't listen when I say "make sure I win the Battle Royal". Is that how it is around here? Is everyone so dense that when they hear a request they appear to do the exact opposite? I suppose you want me to answer your questions anyway?

(Timothy Allen nods and Adamson relinquishes his hold of Timothy's collar)

Max: Fine. After GazzyD won the Battle Royal last week and "earned" himself the number thirty spot, I obviously wasn't okay with it. I was fuming. Furious. That's twice now Gazzy has messed up. First he messed up in the Tag Team Championship tournament, and now he's messed up in last week's Battle Royal. Luckily for Gazzy, I work on a three strike policy. One more strike, and it's over. What it means for Gazzy, it's quite simple. Make sure I win the Gateway to Glory match. If I don't, and you're directly or even indirectly involved in me not winning, then that's your third strike. And you know exactly what that means.

(Adamson stares at Timothy as he continues)

Max: My approach to the match has changed a little, I have to approach and enter the match earlier than planned, but Gazzy needs to do what he has to do to save his career, my chances of success depend on what he does. He knows the consequences. But there is a way for me to save this. There is without a doubt a way I can turn Gazzy's chicken sh*t into chicken salad. Never under-estimate what Max Adamson can achieve. If anyone can turn these negatives into a positive, it's Max Adamson. I am one hundred percent focused on walking into that Gateway to Glory match, in whatever position I enter the match, and walking out with a World Title opportunity at Night of Glory. I am one of the very few people in this company who has experienced competing in and winning World Championship matches at Night of Glory, and believe me when I say this Tim, I am planning on experiencing it again. Whether I'm entrant thirty or entrant one. Now, if you don't mind.

(Adamson shoves Timothy Allen back and walks away towards his Locker Room)

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Tue 01 Apr 2014, 9:51 am

*Altair laughs out loud as he looks on at Phillips stood at the top of the ramp

AA: Now that, that has tickled me,you're a funny guy James, I'll give you that but that's where my praise ends because I don't take kindly to your tone

*Altair cracks his neck back and forth
AA: Big bad Jimmy Phillips throwing around threats,making claims about doing this and that, do me a favour son, you couldn't fight your way out of a paper bag!

*Altair is smiling
AA: That is definitely the funniest thing i've heard this week although it's not the stupidest, that prize goes to a claim made again by you only a few minutes ago

*Phillips looks on breathing heavily as Altair continues
AA: I am an annoyance?

*Altair smiles once more
AA: Do I need to remind you of how we got into this position?
I did nothing to you Jimmy, you put your nose into a situtaion that had nothing to do with you, Robin Reborn was a faceless victim, a no mark in society that nobody would miss, but you had to butt in, you had to come running to the rescue. Jimmy Phillips the saviour of the broken

*Phillips shrugs his shoulders

AA: I am not the annoyance Jimmy, you are the fly buzzing around my head, you are the repetitive beep that will not go away, you are the constant montonous drone that will not stop

At Day of Reckoning I am not intent on just beating you Jimmy, I am going to end you once and for all. This year will be a year that no one forgets for it will be the year that Jimmy Phillips was finally put to eternal silence

*Altair narrows his eyes, the fire in his voice clear to all

I don't normally make these things personal but for you i'll gladly make an exception!!!!!!!!

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 01 Apr 2014, 12:33 pm

Jimmy is pacing from side to side on the stage and stops dead as Altair mentions making this personal, Phillips stares down at his opponent, he lifts the mic to his mouth again

JP: Woah steady on, The Talent is flattered that you've got some obsession with me, I mean who can blame you

He lifts his jersey to reveal washboard abs to the wolf whistles of the females in the crowd

JP: but I'm sorry Alex, The Talent just doesn't swing that way, but I'm pleased that you've found out that you have the ability to get personal with somebody, you're really growing as a person, finally we're getting to see that personality you work so hard to keep locked away

Altair shows no emotion, not letting Phillips' comments get under his skin

JP: You know you might be right though, I may call you an annoyance...an inconvenience, and yeah...I've only got myself to blame, I had no right to get involved in your business, it had nothing to do with me why you had targeted Reborn. But there's one thing The Talent doesn't take kindly too and thats bullies.

You see after everything that I had gone through back in EWF with Dario Machivelli and the FEAR campaign, to come here to 6CW, fresh start and all that nonsense and then I see you......a bully. Someone who thinks they can just turn up and throw their weight around...well no no no, The Talent wasn't just about to stand by and watch, and that is why he ran to this very ring and sent you packing with your tail between his legs, that is why this Sunday The Talent is going to pin your shoulders to that very canvas and show you that you can't bully your way through this company.....but when you have unlimited potential like I have, you can go werever the hell you want

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Tue 01 Apr 2014, 1:00 pm

*Altair is smiling

AA: Oh Jimmy, you poor misguided fool. I am not a bully. A bully imposes himself on a victim through threats. Unilke the petulant threats of violence you are throwing around  I am simply telling you how it is. I am not threatening you Jimmy

*Altairs eyes narrow
AA: I am making a promise. You may have some selfless higher than thou reason for getting involved in my business, more fool you Jimmy. You have stumbled blindly into a situation way above your level of ability and now there is no where for you to run to

*Altair starts to laugh
So go ahead, play up to the crowd, make jokes, throw out your quips, a soundbite here or there but in the end it matters not one iota Jimmy. On Sunday none of that saves you

*Altair beckons Phillips to the ring

AA: You can go wherever you want?

*Altair drops the mic but his shouts can still be heard as he adopts a fighting stance

AA: I dare you!

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 01 Apr 2014, 2:26 pm

The crowd are screaming wildly as Phillips laughs at his opponent. He removes his jersey and throws it into the crowd and then begins to walk down to the ring eyes fixed on Altair, microphone still in hand

JP: Oh Alex you have no idea how much I was hoping that you would say that, I mean why wait until Sunday right?

Altair is still in fighting stance as he beckons Phillips into the ring, Phillips stalls at the side of the ring

JP: But, lets face it it wouldn't be fair, for all those fans that have paid for their Day of Reckoning tickets out of their hard earned cash, if I was to kick your ass here tonight I'd be depriving them of getting to witness it first hand, and no doubt if you really do believe a word of any of that BS you just sprouted then wouldn't you rather have the world watching?

So I'm gonna give you the choice. We can do this right here, right now and I can take you out of day of Reckoning...out of our match....out of Gateway to Glory...

Phillips climbs onto the ring apron

...or, we can have the whole world watching on PPV, as 6CW steals the spotlight from that 'B rated' wrestling company over in the states and may the best man....The Talent.....win

Phillips drops the mic from the apron and it shorts out as it lands on the floor ringside, he climbs through the ropes into the ring and then hops from one foot to the other awaiting Altair to make his decision

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Tue 01 Apr 2014, 2:47 pm

*Altair smiles smugly as he stands toe to toe with Phillips, the two men start bad mouthing one another and Phillips shoves Altair back. The crowd cheer as Phillips beckons Altair forward

HA: This is about to kick off, these two men have had a rivallry spanning over the last month or so and it's about to boil over only days before Day of Reckoning

HE: Let them fight, let Altair teach the mouthy kid a lesson

*Altair smiles and the crowd boo as he rolls out of the ring, he is tapping at his temple as he walks towards the ramp

*Phillips picks up a mic and shouts towards the ring side
JP: Get back here and finish what you started you coward!

*Altair backs slowly up the ramp, grinning from ear to ear he is muttering to himself as he walks through the curatin leaving Phillips fuming in the ring

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Tue 01 Apr 2014, 3:28 pm

Costello: My God you really don’t see it do you? You really believe that you are actually a threat to me or in fact anyone else! Tyler, Tyler, Tyler…its simple, it really is and I hate to be the one to tell you this but I’m afraid you’re just not that talented. You’re a paper champion Tyler, if your weren’t cleaning toilets for the Authority you’d be facing Molly Coddle in the pre-show at Day of Reckoning not facing the single greatest threat to the lies and fabrications this company is built on…Costello’s Law! You can talk about my past all you want but it doesn’t hide the truth you are so desperate to cover up.

Tim Allen still cowering against the wall, interrupts with a question

TA: And that is?

Costello: That he is without a shadow of doubt the luckiest man on the planet

Roth squares back up to Costello, towering over him trying to physically intimidate Costello

You can flex those over inflated, artificial muscles all you want because the true battle is won and lost up here

Costello points to his head

Do you really believe that you being faster or stronger than me has any real baring on your ability to beat me in that ring? You couldn’t beat me on my worst day and let me tell you why…

Roth sighs with frustration

Because I can’t be controlled, I can’t be manipulated and more importantly unlike you I’m free, liberated to what I want when I want and that Tyler is more dangerous than any amount of strength you do or could possibly possess.

I’ll happily face my reckoning on Sunday but just make sure you bring an army with you, make sure the Authority empties its locker room, make sure that all those corrupt officials are fully briefed on how to screw me over because if you don’t that title your holding so tightly over your shoulder is going straight where you career is destined…straight down the pan…

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 01 Apr 2014, 8:14 pm

*Roth cricks his neck and smiles at Costello

Roth: Usually I get a real thrill over the thought of massacring my opposition. I anticipate the feeling of when their bones break within my grasp....their blood streaming down my arms and their screams for mercy ringing in my ears.

But, after deliberating, doing that to you, Vincent, isn't going to quite give me the satisfaction that I am looking for. Having you struggling to draw breath might make me smile, briefly, but I don't think I would enjoy anything more than beating you at your own game. Ripping your heart out and and bursting it before your eyes is easy....I want to see the look on your face when I torture you from the inside out, I want to know what it looks like when somebody is dangling you from the end of a very long lead....I want to know how it feels when I use every advantage I have been afforded to make you implode.

*Roth backs up slightly

Roth: Because your right, I am bigger, stronger and faster than you are....but using those attributes, those advantages, would be like taking candy from a baby and that isn't my style. You talk about corrupt officials, an army watching my back, a screwjob worthy of Montreal?

Be careful what you wish for Vincent....because I really do not have any problem with giving you exactly what you are looking for.

I may be the "luckiest man on the planet" but all that means is; your not and that fact alone is the reason why I will walk out of Day of Reckoning still the UK Champion and you won't.

The odds belong to me....and so does your a55....so get ready because a jail cell is going to feel like a holiday camp compared to the hell you are about to endure...

*Roth and Costello continue to stare at each other and Timothy Allen tries to sneak out of the scene but Roth grabs him by the scruff of the neck and pushes him back against the wall. He then grabs Allen's mic arm and holds it in front of Costello, urging him to retort.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Wed 02 Apr 2014, 9:38 am

Costello grabs the microphone out of Tim Allen’s hand

Costello: You wanna make this personal do ya Tyler, well competing in that ring has never been personal to me, I just don’t operate that way, I do whatever ever I need to do…win if I can, lose if I have to but I always, always get what I want.
You see when things get personal its clouds your judgement, you lose control, lose clarity and that’s exactly what I see when I look at you… a man that has no control, over powered by his emotions and that is your biggest weakness, you can stick out those shoulders, puff up that chest of yours and spout your intimidation as much as you want but I hear what you’re really saying Tyler, its coming through loud and clear…The desperation in your voice, the perspiration on your forehead tells me everything I need to know about how this Sunday is going to play out…With you lying flat on your back, tittleless and hopeless…just another victim of Costello’s Law.

Costello reaches out and touches the UK Championship placed over Roth’s shoulder

That title sure is gonna look nice at the bottom of the Thames!!!

Costello then nonchalantly tosses the microphone over to Roth…

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 02 Apr 2014, 12:28 pm

*Roth watches Costello withdraw his hand from the UK Championship and then raises the mic to his mouth.

Roth: The only thing drowning on Sunday will be you....swimming against the tide of yet another failure.

Maybe I don't have control over my emotions or my power but that isn't a good thing....for you!

Because you are stepping into a ring with a man who knows no boundaries, has no limitations, and does not care what length he has to go to in order to walk out the same way he walked in, UK Champion.

You are, without a doubt, my sternest challenge to date, Vincent, and you earned the right to face me at Day of Reckoning I will not dispute that, but that is as far as your entitlement goes. You are a former world champion and a high calibre superstar but those factors don't intimidate me, they only serve to drive me harder to achieve my goal. I welcome the threat that you bring to the table because I rise to the occasion and you are only going to bring out the best in me, this will be a career-defining performance and everybody will remember what I did to you.

*Roth drops the UK Championship into his hand

Roth: Every effort you put in to taking this from me, I will match you and I will surpass you. You are my ticket back to the summit of this company and I will not blink at that opportunity...you are standing in the way of where I want to be, Vincent, and if I had one suggestion for you before we meet this weekend...

*Roth gets in close to whisper in Costello's ear

Roth: RUN!

*Roth smiles and steps back as Costello stares at him. Both men continue to lock eyes as the scene comes to an end.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Wed 02 Apr 2014, 12:58 pm

The Copperbox is in fine song as the camera swoops around the arena picking up on various signs the fans are holding up.

The camera changes to a shot of the announce table.

HE: The crowd at the 'Box is really excited for this weekends Day of Reckoning.

HA: The build up to this show has been exceptional with all the main players having been heard. However, there is one feud that has me intrigued. The bad blood between Hobo and Grimestone has reached epidemic levels.

HE: It has been boiling over but there is only one person who is going to walk out with any kind of victory and thats my boy Teddy.

HA: The surprising thing is that both have been uncharacteristically quiet this week.

HE: Well Teddy is a man of actions and not words if these last few weeks have proved anything.

HA: Very true. Teddy has remained very tight lipped and I think that its began to annoy Hobo.

HE: Teddy is the master tactician. His silence is a tool that he wonds people up with. That and his brutality in the ring of course.

HA: I do wonder how hobo is going to react to it all. It must be driving him insane not being able to get any kind of cerebral edge of Grimestone.

HE: Hobo? Cerebral? You have got to be kidding! The guy is a nut--

"Don't fear the Reaper" tears through the speakers and the crowd seem to crank up their cheers all the way to 11, as the Bumdog Millionaire comes out to an ovation, mic in hand.

Hobo: This week, I have been sat at home wondering what to do with myself. Every time I think that I have some new interesting comments to make about Eddie Rimstone, I whip out my phone and record myself.

H: And everything that has been recorded this week has been said before. Eddie is an enigma wrapped in a mystery wrapped in a Sunday omnibus edition of Songs of Praise. He has nothing to say and literally says nothing. So I have decided that trying to get him to come out and talk is futile. And me saying anything untowards to him is futile.

H; The only thing I can do with this indie thug, is to play him at his own game and talk the only language he know. Physical dominance. Since I came to 6CW I have tried to get him to show his personality. I have tried to get him play at my speed. But its futile. He is dead behind those sunken eyes.

H: So now I will play his game. And its a game that he has never seen me play. I am taking this one into the trenches. And those trenches do not need to be that deep as I have already beaten him numerous times whilst playing my game.

H: Many think that this might be the most physical match of the night. It wont be, thats a promise. And I will tell you why.

HE: This should be interesting what nonsense he comes up with.

H: Grimstone is not on my level. And when I take my level up several notches again for my 6CW PPV debut, Teddy will be pushed back down to the developmentals where he belongs.

H: I will win this match with ease. And then, the real war begins.

HE: What is he on about?

HA: I think that Hobo has washed his hands of Grimstone and is about to tell us why he came out tonight.

H: This is my first PPV. And you only get one chance to win and make a statement at your first PPV. Beating Eddie isnt the statement that I am aiming to make. I didnt come to 6CW to make up the numbers. I look at my fellow Trashtonian Enforcer and see what he has achieved. And I can eclipse that.

H: My message tonight is not to Grimestone. Its to the other 29 people who are about to find out why I was the most feared wrestler in 6WF.

HE: This guy is an idiot. He has 4 matches in 5 years and he thinks he can waltz out of the Copperbox as number 1 contender. He is a delusional fool.

Hobo: Now 6CW fans. I dont know how much you know about my origins in this business but my first ever PPV was a over the top battle royal in 6WF. And guess what - I WON.

Hobo: Then fast forward to the next time I was put into a 20 man battle royal for a title shot. I WON.

Hobo: Every time you put me in the ring, with the odds against me, I win. I dont care if I am number 1 or number 29 - I will win this thing. Not because I deserve that title shot. The truth is, I don't. Far from it. But I will get it. and its because I am that damn good.

HA: Strong words from Hobo there. And I for one, believe that he might actually do it.

Hobo: There was a reason why my catchphrase in 6WF was Dont fear the Reaper, Fear the Hobo. Its because in these type of matches, I am every roster members worst nightmare.

Hobo: I have been here just over a month. And believe it or not, like it or not.....I am going to be the next no 1 contender.

Hobo drops the mic, rolls out to the announce table to give HE a kiss on his balding head before tagging hands all the way to the back.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCultOfPersonality Wed 02 Apr 2014, 10:51 pm

As the cameraman films Nate Nack holding up his 6CW championship proud, a voice in background in heard.

MM: Hey champ!

The cameraman turns his attention to the mystery voice as it is revealed to be Mike Masters. Mike Masters walks up to Nate Nack as the two shake hands.

MM: Christy baby, you looking good tonight. Although, you should get rid of those damn highlights in your hair, stick to strictly blonde. It suits you better, trust me.

CJ: Thanks I guess

MM: So yeah Christy can you give me a minute here with the champ. Got a little something I need to say.

As Christy leaves the frame, Masters turns his attention to Nate Nack.

Nate: Hows it going Mike?

MM: Couldn't be better, starting to get wins back under my belt, i'm in the final of the tag team tournament with Harris and I get to once again make a name for myself at Day of Reckoning in the Gateway to glory match. Actually, erm...wait you know what, I take back what I said earlier, things could be better. You know what will makes things better, winning the gateway to glory match. You know what would make things even better? Is if we were the final two but this time, I defeat you. Now thats nothing personal Nate, it would just be something I like to call...poetic justice.

Nate: With all due respect Mike, thats not going to happen. Day of Reckoning will be one mighty fine night when I defeat 29 other men and go on to become the unified world champion.

MM: The last time we met I came this close, so close to winning that championship. But see I'm a different player now, its all changed and I won't be making the same mistake twice. I guess all that is left to say is, see you sunday.

Mike Masters walks away from Nate Nack as Nack proudly puts his 6CW championship over his shoulder while starring at Masters. While Masters walks, he signals to the tech guys to cue his music as "Champion" hits the arena. The huge roar from the crowd as Masters makes his way out. Mike Masters does his signature pose and gets in the ring whilst grabbing a microphone in the process.

MM: So we are ever so close to one of the biggest nights of my life. This Sunday, Mike Masters will wrestle twice in one night for all of your viewing pleasure because thats just the kinda guy I am. Thats what I love, I love wrestling, I love entertaining, hell I love showing off. In fact, this sunday, I will be showing off all the way to the main event of Night of Glory. Night of Glory, the greatest spectactular of them all, Mike Masters will be there. At Day of Reckoning, the first match of the night will be the finals of the tag team tournament. Myself and Harris face the incredibly stale duo of Marty Helms and Jonathan Daniels. Now these two guys, well I have a lot in common with both of them. Me and Helms, we started in 6CW at the same time, and while Helm's career has spiralled down to the shallow death that is the Authority, I am one of most valuable assets 6CW has, I mean I am the ratings getter and merchandise seller after all. And Jonathan Daniels? Well there's not much to say except I'm perfect, and you're not! Get it right. At Day of Reckoning, I will win my first of many titles when me and Harris become the first 6CW tag team champions!

The Crowd give a "Masters, Masters" chant as Masters continues...

MM: And you know what, my night doesn't stop there. The partying doesn't begin there, the party begins come Gateway to Glory. Now when you think about this match type, you need strength, you need stamina, you need skills. It there ever was a match type that was made for Mike Masters, this is it, this is it! There can be know screwjobs, there can be know dodgy referees, there can be no disqualification, Mike Masters will have his moment! I don't care were I enter the match, hell put me at number one, not only will I love it, this crowd will love. They get to see the show off run rings around 29 other men, and some people may think i'm being cocky, no im speaking the truth. I've waited too damn long to be the top dawg of this company, the Authority have been knocking me down for months now and here I am still standing. Mike Masters will get his Day of Reckoning and it will lead to the gates of glory. All of this, all of this will happen next sunday because I am that damn good.

Mike Masters throws the microphone on the floor and stretches his arms wide and gives a roar to the crowd to their pleasure. Mike Masters is ready for Day of Reckoning.

TheCultOfPersonality

Back to top Go down

Post by The Last Outlaw Thu 03 Apr 2014, 8:16 pm

As Masters is posing to the crowd Sirens starts to play through the speakers and the crowds cheers quickly turn to boos as Marty Helms appears on the enterance ramp.

MH: (Helms sarcastically claps) Bravo Mike, you have pulled the wool over the eyes of these pathetic cretins here and those watching at home as we speak (the boos grow louder) now before you give me the blank look your about to let me elaborate on that. As you so rightly said we both started out here in 6CW at the same time we were the perfect outlaws, we walked around here not caring what anyone thought including the fans something you used to love might I add but now.. now they can't get enough of you for some reason. Well ladies and gentlemen let me bring you bad news Mike Masters is a fraud.. he is a fraud to all of you but most importantly he is a fraud to himself.

The crowd boo once again as Masters can be heard shouting he is not a fraud.

MH: You are fooling yourself Mike pandering to these people you know as well as I do you would turn your back on each and everyone of your so called fans if it meant you getting further up the ladder quicker. Me I have always been that way and don't need these fans to help me along my way to the top and the journey starts at Day of Reckoning when Jonathan Daniels and myself win the 6CW Tag Team titles and then in the Gateway to Glory match our paths will undoubtedly cross again and the outcome will be the same for you.... another loss. I intend on making Day of Reckoning the day that the whole world takes notice of Marty Helms and the destructive force that I can be and sadly Mike you are caught in my sights along with Scott Harris, Day of Reckoning will belong to The Authority and it's soldiers everyone else will fall.

The Last Outlaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Fri 04 Apr 2014, 1:23 pm

Saturday Night blasts around the arena and the crowd begin to boo as Enforcer strolls out onto the ramp.

HE: Here is the man who gave us a glimpse of the ending to the Gateway to Glory match. Enforcer was the last man standing last week…and he will be again on Sunday!

HA: I'm sure there are 29 other wrestlers who would disagree, not least his opponent in the match before the Gateway, Ojore, who put Enforcer through our announce table last week!

Enforcer has made his way into the ring and is mocking the crowd by buffing the EWF title draped over his shoulder, completely ignoring their boos. The crowd begin to chant boring as he continues to shine his belt, Enforcer looks up shocked at the chant.

E: Sorry about that, I keep finding Nate Nack's teeth in MY EWF title and thought I saw another! Last week I gave Nate the closest look at my title he will ever get - but I'm not out here to waste my breath on him!

I want to talk about the man who must think he has the upper hand. Well, I assume that he thinks somewhere in that thick skull of his.

Ojore, you put me through a table on Anarchy and you must feel the big man, but remember if you try that Sunday you'll be disqualified. It is a travesty that you are even in this match, you are nothing but an animal!

I have trained for years to be the total package and most dominant man in professional wrestling, yet you come in like a headless chicken and are treated as my equal?

Well I've got news for you, you are not my equal. You're not even in the same league as me, you charge around like a wrecking machine and you may have strength, but that alone is not enough.

You haven't got….

What am I wasting my breath on you for? Not only are you a thick animal in the ring, you are the same out. It doesn't matter what I say, I know you won't be coming out here to face me. You'll hide behind your mysticism and hard man aura, but you know that standing here is the first man that you know you can't beat. When it matters you know that I will be leaving Day of Reckoning…

Bonfire blasts out and echoes around the arena as Enforcer is interrupted.

HA "Oh my!"

HE "What?! He's not here! He can't be here!"

Ojore walks slowly out onto the stage, his crowns of flames in hand.

HA "HE'S HERE! Is this monster the biggest threat to Enforcer's crown since day one?"

Enforcer stands speechless, his mouth frozen open and his eyes betraying a sense of shock and a loss of confidence. His feelings are projected in the tone of Henry's voice.

HE "This, this isn't his place!" This is Enforcer's abode! I, I, I don't understand why he's here"

Ojore remains motionless on the spot, staring a hole in Enforcer. His music continues to play as he stands holding the crown. The music fades but Ojore continues to stand in silence.

Enforcer jumps at his chance to speak.

E "Ojore no do words? Big Ojore no understanding me talk?"

Enforcer laughs at his own wit and regains his confidence. He swaggers about the ring, mic in hand, provoking the crowd.

E "You losers think this lump can beat me? Is this all they can send to test the World Champion? You..." Enforcer turns to point at Ojore "You're just a fat ball of..." *BOOM*

Before Enforcer can finish Ojore lifts his crown above his head and slams it to the ground. An explosion blasts out and flames erupt from the four turnbuckles. Enforcer stumbles back and a trace of fear returns to his eyes.

HA "I think Ojore had heard enough!"

Ojore starts his walk towards the ring

HE "What's he doing? Where does he think he's going?!"

Ojore stops halfway down the ramp and lets out a huge roar, the lights go down and only the flames surrounding the ring light the arena.

Ojore speaks "Ojore tired of words. World Champion not Ojore concern. Your title is not relevant. Ojore wants to make you bleed. Disrespect goes through you, Ojore beat your manners into you. War is about more than fury, we all live by the rules of war. Win or lose, some men never recover"

Enforcer is visibly angered by Ojore's words, he starts to pace the ring, being careful not to get too near to the flames surrounding it.

E: Not relevant? NOT RELEVANT?! How dare you call MY title irrelevant? I am the toughest wrestler in the industry and I have legitimised 6CW since Day 1. This title, MY title, is the proof of that, it is the symbol of my dominance.

Any disrespect I show is solely due to my dominance. There is nobody on my level, nobody I respect...so why the hell should I show any?

You want to make me bleed? That won't earn my respect. You have stepped into my yard now and you have to play by my rules. You can't do that and at Day of Reckoning I will prove that my disrespect is perfectly justified, you're simply not ready to play with the big boys.

Ojore purposely strides towards the ring, "Ojore not ready to step into your yard? We shall see..."

As Ojore reaches the ring the flames on his side of the ring dip, Enforcer rushes forward to try and leave the ring but steps back as Ojore climbs up on the apron. Enforcer recoils, the fear back in his eyes as he frantically looks at the three other sides of the ring for an escape route.

With Ojore stood on the apron Enforcer is out of options, out of desperation he charges at Ojore and attempts to shoulder charge the EXT Champion to the floor. Ojore does not move on impact, sending Enforcer sprawling into the middle of the ring. He looks shocked and scrabbles quickly onto his feet, he stares at Ojore but the number one contender's face remains impassive.

Ojore slowly starts to climb through the ropes, causing Enforcer to once again look for an escape route. When it is clear the flames are blocking his options he charges at Ojore whilst he is halfway into the ring. Ojore sees him coming though and shifts his weight into Enforcer as he reaches him, Enforcer once again is sent back into the ring.

Ojore gets in the ring and the two men stare at each other as the flames once again surround all four sides of the ring. Enforcer looks frantic and once again charges at Ojore, trying to take him down with a flying shoulder block. Ojore manages to catch Enforcer and holds him in a fireman's carry.

HA: Ojore is showing that he may very well be the physical superior of the EWF Champ!

HE: GET OUT OF THERE E!! Won't somebody put those flames out, somebody help the champ!

Ojore lifts Enforcer further onto his shoulder and then tries to spin him around to set him to the World's Strongest Slam. As he loosens his grip slightly Enforcer springs off his shoulder and straight over the top rope.

Enforcer crashes to the mat below and leaps up patting himself in case the flames have set him alight.

When he realises that he is fine he starts to laugh and taps the side of his head, indicating that he outsmarted Ojore.

HE: Yes! Enforcer proves that Ojore's brawn is no match for his brains!

HA: Enforcer knows that his Day of Reckoning is coming though, he can't run forever!

Enforcer continues to laugh on the mats below the ring as Ojore stares at him impassively. The flames suddenly shoot up and the ferocity sends Enforcer retreating up the ramp. The fear remains in his eyes, but he does not break his stare with Ojore.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Fri 04 Apr 2014, 4:24 pm

Christy James is standing by backstage for a pre Day of Reckoning interview for 6CW.com

CJ: All week in the build up to 6CW myself and Tim Allen have be doing our best to catch up with all of this Sundays Gateway to Glory match participants, my next guest is Ice Cold Nicky Cassidy, thanks for join me Nicky, how have your preparations been going for Day of Reckoning?

Cassidy: I’m gonna keep this real real if you feel me Christy, short but oh so sweet, so listen up because I’m about to drop it like it’s hot. This Sunday I’m gonna walk into the Gateway to Glory match and show all those haters exactly why we are now in the Ice Age, why Ice Cold Cassidy is the most exciting prospect to step inside a 6CW ring and exactly why there is no other wrestler in the world that brings what I do to the table.

Now there aren’t many people out there giving me a chance at Day of Reckoning but that’s fine, I’m happy to be the ultimate underdog, but there’s one thing you should all remember… every dog has his day and I intend on shocking the world this Sunday. So get those camera phones at the ready, be prepared to be stunned and amazed because if you weren’t already an ’Icicle’ you will be once all is said and done at Day of Reckoning.

I may spectacularly lose, crash and burn, but maybe, just maybe I could do the unthinkable and book my place at Night of Glory making history in the process. Whatever the result one thing is guaranteed…Ice Cold is gonna put on a performance for the ages. So grabba hold of something Christy and make sure you wrap up warm because it’s about to get really frosty up in the C- Box. Welcome to the Ice Age baby!

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Reilly Fri 04 Apr 2014, 6:14 pm

The backstage area shows a small dark room. Daniel Reilly can be seen sat on a stool with a smirk upon his face.

DR: 'The day has now came upon us all in which all these fakes that call themselves 6CW wrestlers will have all their lies exposed. The day in which those men who say they are the greatest will have their unrealistic desires hung high in the air for the world to see.

I am walking into the Gateway to Glory match up as the most dangerous man in wrestling. I am not here to make friends, to gain fans, to beg for the cheers from the pathetic people that fill the stands. I am here to end careers, to break bones, to take what is rightfully mine!

I am not even 23 years old, and yet I already stand before you as a legend, as a future hall of famer, as a two time World Champion. Does that make you all look at yourselves with that old ting of embarrassment as you realise all those things you have not acomplished? I came into this business as the '17 year old Wonderkid'. By 18, I had become, and it's a record that still remains, the youngest ever 6CW World Champion.

The Gateway to Glory match is nothing more then another notch upon my belt, another achievement that again proves why I am better then everyone before me, and around me. Be afraid to show me your dreams, I'm going to break them!'

Daniel Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Sat 05 Apr 2014, 10:50 am

Our scene opens in the Copper Box arena as it plunged in to darkness as the familiar chants “NO CROSS...NO CROWN...ONLY EDWARD” begins to ring around the arena, the chant slowly builds up getting louder and louder. The chants are rivaled by a torrent of abuse and booing from the crowd, the crowd begin to drowned the chants out as a chant of “NO EDWARD” begins to resonate through the audience. Suddenly both sets of chants are cut of as a sick, twisted laugh can be heard from the speakers and a single spotlight breaks through the darkness, shining down at the centre of the ring.

Stood in the middle of the lone light is the familiar monstrous figure of Edward Plague, his face is shrouded by a blood stained and dented plague mask as he slowly lifts it up revealing his smiling face, he drops the mask on the floor as the arena is stunned in to silence, a few fans shout abuse as Edward continues to laugh, the camera focuses on his face as it appears on the titatron and he begins to speak.

“I offered you safety...I offered you salvation...hehehe...I offered you all the chance to join me in the light and yet...hehehe...you still treat me like a monster...hehehe...you still treat me as if I am the evil that lurks around the darkness...hehehe...you still accuse me of being the creator of the darkness but NO...I am the light...hehehe...I am the one who will open your eyes for the very first time...you see...hehehe...I have been evil...hehehe...I have been a monster...hehehe...I will do these things again and again but I do them for a purpose that means the punishment I give out will never compare to the beauty it will allow you to see...hehehe...I must punish you all to make you stronger...hehehe...it is only by walking through hell that you can truly deserve to join my side!

The booing continues as Edward once again lets out a sick laugh, the boo's get louder as Edward continues to talk to the audience in attendance

“Now you may think you have every right to hate me...hehehe...it's easy to hate what you simply don't understand...hehehe...but remember this...hehehe...I have never lied to you and I never will...hehehe...I am here to save you...I am here to give you the gift of life...hehehe...right now though, you're hooked up to this machine...hehehe...you disengage you brains and hand over your silver and the machine continues to suck the life away from you one bit at a time...hehehe...I told you that this machine was built of greed...hehehe...and once again I wasn't lying...”

A bullsh¡t chant begins to ring around the arena as Edward shakes his head in pity for the fans

“We watched as a brother cast his kin in to the darkness...hehehe...blood may be thicker than water but oil is thicker than them both...hehehe...so tell me I'm lying again or join me and watch as I destroy the machine because although the so called heroes have been distracted by the Gateway To Glory...hehehe...I am still waiting here for you all to claim salvation by my side.”

The crowd chants and mocking continue as Edward begins to clearly get angry in the ring, he grits his teeth and lowers his head as the chants build, getting louder. Edward grips at his head and steps away from the mic but can be heard slightly shouting

"STOP THEM! THEY DON'T UNDERSTAND! GIVE ME THE POWER! GIVE ME THE STRENGTH! ALLOW ME TO DO WHAT YOU DID TO HIM! PLEASE”

As Edward screams the boo's slowly die down as the crowd begin to look concerned for Edward's mental health, Edward slowly steps towards the microphone and talks for the last time.

“So this is my test...hehehe...well tomorrow night at Day Of Reckoning I am going to show you what true salvation looks like...hehehe...I will save them all from the Gateway To Glory...hehehe...to the fascade of hope and I will reveal that the 'key' they offer to the Gate is just another distraction as they suck the life from you all...hehehe...you will believe me...you will join me...or you will suffer!”

The spotlight quickly goes out as the lights come up revealing an empty ring.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down