The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CWF PRESENTS DAY OF RECKONING VII - March 9th & 10th

+11
gazzyD
BlueDragon1205
Bentyf1
Uryu Ishida
President Trump
Former TAW Champion
Steel
Beer
x12x
DanielReilly
JJJohnson
15 posters

Go down

6CWF PRESENTS DAY OF RECKONING VII - March 9th & 10th Empty 6CWF PRESENTS DAY OF RECKONING VII - March 9th & 10th

Post by JJJohnson Mon 19 Feb 2024, 6:36 pm

6CWF PROUDLY PRESENTS THE SEVENTH ANNIVERSARY OF DAY OF RECKONING

Live from The Sphere, Las Vegas
Start time : 7pm (both nights)
Official theme songs: "Everybody wants to rule the world" by Lorde

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

MARCH 9TH

Bout 1
I Quit
Engel Harlequin vs Liam Wood

Bout 2
6CW World Championship
Tables, Ladders and Chairs
GazzyD (c) vs Uryu Ishida

Main Event
War Games
Genesis (Eddy Kent, Michael Sweetwater, Rex Adamson & Tyler Roth) vs Chris Patricks/Dicey Reilly/Max Adamson/Scott Harris

MARCH 10TH

Bout 1
Steel Cage
Anthony Grace vs Robin Reborn

Bout 2
6CWF European Championship
1 on 3 handicap rules
Daniel Reilly (c) vs Exodus

Main Event
THE GATEWAY TO GLORY
6CW World Championship
(30 man over the top rope battle royal)

Last edited by JJJohnson on Fri 23 Feb 2024, 10:32 am; edited 2 times in total

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CWF PRESENTS DAY OF RECKONING VII - March 9th & 10th Empty Re: 6CWF PRESENTS DAY OF RECKONING VII - March 9th & 10th

Post by DanielReilly Mon 19 Feb 2024, 11:34 pm

'Broken Dreams' erupts throughout the arena as the fans deliver a mix of huge cheers and boos. Daniel Reilly comes walking out from the back with the 6CWF European Championship over his shoulder. Reilly is walking gingerly and appears in some discomfort as he pauses at the top of the ramp, staring around at the fans before fixing his eyes on the ring and making a slow walk towards it.

JT: Daniel Reilly making his way to the ring to a mixed reaction from these fans! Some are still giving the usual boos but his battles against Alex Walker and Exodus seem to of earned him some new found respect from a large number of the fanbase!

RJ: You're right there but Reilly seems to of made enemies that are just a little too powerful this time! He may have the number 30 spot for the Gateway to Glory match but what use is that when he first needs to go against Exodus in a 3 on 1 handicap match?!

Reilly is in the ring with a microphone in hand as he paces the ring, looking out at the fans. His music fades as Reilly takes in the reaction, a large number of cheers being directed towards the European Champion. Reilly begins to smirk as he lifts the microphone.

DR: Las Vegas, you may not be part of the King's kingdom right now but rest assured, once Day of Reckoning is done, the King will stand before you not just as the King of Europe, but the King of the whole World! But before we get to that, the King thought he would come out to his ring and address a number of things. You see, last week the King gave you all a lesson in respect. But buckle up because today's lesson is all about mistakes.

Daniel Reilly comes out before you all tonight in a lot of pain physically after Exodus took it upon themselves to deliver not one, but two beatdowns on the King last week at Proving Grounds. Now Alex Walker, you should know better then anyone that getting your goons to beat down the King is no good if you aren't going to take away the King's tongue. Walker, your boys should of took the chance to silence the King when you had the chance but now Daniel Reilly stands before his Kingdom with a live microphone and that is mistake number one.

Alex, the King remembers your very first day here in 6CW. You walked in back in 2011 and you talked about how you wasn't going to be like the General Managers before you, you talked about how you knew what was best for business, you talked about wanting to put the best show on that you possibly could and then on that very same night, you decided to make an enemy of Daniel Reilly. Alex, you have been coming for the King for 13 years and despite all the power you think you possess, the King is still out here in this ring, walking around as a Champion on your show and despite what you think, you couldn't stop the King in 2011 and you sure as hell can not stop the King in 2024!

The fans cheer as Reilly smiles to himself before taking a look at the Title on his shoulder and raising the microphone once more.

DR: Now the King wants to get one thing right, Alex. You see, it may not of escaped your attention that Daniel Reilly is out here alone tonight due to the fact your little boyband put Oliver Keane in a hospital bed. And so you put the King in a match against the three men who injured Oliver Keane, and the King gets to fight all three men at the same time? Alex, the King thought you hated him but clearly you have a soft spot for Daniel Reilly because that to the King is not a punishment, it is a reward!

The King has been told he is to defend the 6CWF European Championship in a 3 on 1 handicap match right before the Gateway to Glory match and whilst you think you may think you hold the royal flush in your scrawny little hands, the King wants you to know that he can not wait, Walker! Them three idiots you have chosen to represent you put their hands on Oliver Keane and then laid hands on the King and so Daniel Reilly will walk into the ring with all three of them and slap each of their heads off of one another! Alex, giving the King this match is mistake number two.

Exodus, you may think you have strength in numbers but three of you is just not enough to defeat one of the King! You got The Fanatic who the King still maintains has the stupidest name in the whole of 6CWF. What exactly are you such a big fan of, Fanatic? Are you that far up James McManus's ass that you actually walk around with the name Fanatic through choice? Fanatic, you may be a big man but the King has competed against bigger, and the King has defeated bigger so if you want to play the big man, then the King is going to cut you down to size and take off your head and there is nothing you or your master McManus can do about it!

And then we have Mr McManus himself, the very man who is allowed to be in Exodus because he got his permission slip signed by his wife! James, the King kicked your ass last week and there is not a damn thing you can do about it when the King beats you once again, and he hopes your wife is ringside so she can see exactly what kind of man she is married to when the King has you on your knees begging him not to take your head off your stupid, scrawny shoulders!

And then there's good old Clarke James. CJ, the King has now beat you twice in successive weeks. You walk around with that stupid frown on your face talking about how you should be World Champion but you have yet to complete the homework set to you by Alex Walker of taking the King down! Clarke, one more loss to Daniel Reilly and the King is really going to have to question if you are Geoff Steel dressed up in disguise! CJ, you and the Parasite Killers will fall to the King once more, and you will pay for the damage you have done to Oliver Keane! Daniel Reilly will take down Exodus and you will all have no choice but to watch as the King walks back up this ramp with this European Championship still in his possession!

Reilly lifts the European Title high into the air before once again lowering it back onto his shoulder.

DR: The King has held this European Championship for nearly six months now. In that time, the King has made this the most prestigious Championship in the whole of 6CWF. But whilst one shoulder carries Europe, the King is ready for his other shoulder to carry the World! At Day of Reckoning, the King's golden ticket just went up a whole lot in value! The Gateway to Glory match is now for the 6CW World Championship and Daniel Reilly has the number 30 spot on his side. Now the King understands that after last week, the odds on the King winning have dropped. Everybody knows that Alex Walker and Exodus will do everything in their power to prevent the King from taking over the World. But this is mistake number three, Alex. You see, the King has not been stood on the top of the mountain for 13 years. The year that you made an enemy of Daniel Reilly is also the last time the King held World Gold and that is no coincidence.

Alex, you have kept the King from the World Title for 13 whole years but the King is not the same man he was back then. This time the King is hungry. With each strike your goons lay on the King last week, the King's hunger grew and grew. Each punch that landed on the King made the King's cravings grow more and more. The King wants nothing more then to walk into an Alex Walker show as the World Champion!

Walker, you think you have all the chips in your hand but Daniel Reilly is not the King of all of 6CWF for no reason! The King is going to take down Exodus and then he will take down all of 6CWF as he walks out of Day of Reckoning as your King of Europe and King of the World! See you soon, Alex!

Reilly laughs into the camera as he once again lifts the European Title up high.

DanielReilly

Steel and Bentyf1 like this post

Back to top Go down

6CWF PRESENTS DAY OF RECKONING VII - March 9th & 10th Empty Re: 6CWF PRESENTS DAY OF RECKONING VII - March 9th & 10th

Post by x12x Mon 19 Feb 2024, 11:45 pm

Our scene opens in the abandoned church of the Plague Family compound, resting carefully on the pew of the burnt out church is the 6CW World Title and standing alone in the darkness, only illuminated by the light that flows in through the cracks in the broken walls stands The Reverend Edward Plague.

Plague's eyes are locked on the world title as he paces back and forth, running his hands through his hair as he does. Plague is clearly worked up and cannot seem to control himself, the calm demenour he always tries to portray is gone and a panic has clearly set in.

Plague:
They're trying to rip you away from us...

Plague hits himself in the head before speaking again

Plague:
We can't let that happen...
...we WON'T let that happen...
...the void cannot come back...

...it has only just begun.

Plague continues to pace the church, reaching one of the walls and landing a hard punch that causes the wall to break even more letting in a little more light but still keeping Plague obscured in the darkness as he speaks again

Plague:
No monster...no demon...no dragon...no hollow hero...

...nobody will rip you from our hands.
We are the key to this families survival...

...we are the key.

Plague walks over to the title and drops down to his knees in front of it, almost appearing to pray to the belt

Plague:
We have worked too hard to have it all taken away...
...we cannot let Gareth down...
...we cannot let our family down...

...lessons must be learnt...
...punishments must be given...

Plague reaches one hand out, placing it on the face of the world title as he speaks one last time

Plague:
Our day of reckoning is upon us...

Plague turns his head, now looking directly down the camera

Plague:
We will not be silenced.

The screen then glitches before cutting to the church which is now empty

x12x

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Tue 20 Feb 2024, 10:58 am

Our scene begins and the camera is focused on the figure of Liam Wood, he wastes no time speaking to the camera and directly to his opponent during Night One of Day Of Reckoning

Wood:
Engel...the last time you spoke about our match at Day Of Reckoning this past week you said something that got my attention...

...you told me that even if I make you bleed or break your bones I won't be able to make you quit...

...I guess we'll have to find out, won't we?

Wood places a hand on his injured knee which is heavily taped up and in a brace after last weeks show and lets a determined look cross his face

Wood:
At Day Of Reckoning I am going to break this cycle that I have been forced in to since stepping back through the doors of this company. I am going to make sure I send a message to everyone in the back...and Engel, I'm using you to do it.

I am going to show people to be careful what they wish for...I am going to send another person running...first the Calihans, then Costello...next will be youEngel. I am done letting people think they can push me around or take away opportunities from me and get away with it.

Wood is clearly worked up as he continues to speak

Wood:
The thing is Engel...you want to claim you don't have a breaking point, you want to claim that making you say "I Quit" is going to be impossible but I am going to show you that when you said you wanted to bring the darkness out in me, you were never prepared for what that actually means.

I am going to show you that everyone has a breaking point and I am going to shatter this delusion you have for yourself. I am going to show you that beneath every act and every character you play that deep down you are just a weak, insecure little man.

Your whole insane clown act isn't going to cut it
Having Miss Jessica isn't going to do a damn thing...

...I am going to break you...
...and then I'm going to move on with my life and leave you in the gutter where you belong.

Wood smirks

Wood:
Day Of Reckoning isn't just about me beating you into a bloody mess...it's about me finally proving to the world that I am what I say I am...

The Best In The Business...

...and what better match to prove that than in than the Gateway To Glory...30 of the biggest names give it their all and only one walks out victorious.

Wood pauses for the split second, looking down at his knee that is clearly still causing him issues before speaking again

Wood:
I get that with the state my body is in right now and having to face someone like Engel in a hellacious match the night before the Gateway To Glory match that I'm not the betting man's choice...

...I get that the odds are against me...

...I get that there are people who will talk about how I'll never quite make it...

Wood pauses one last time

Wood:
...I'm going to enjoy trying to prove them wrong.

Wood reaches and turns the camera off as the scene ends.

x12x

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Tue 20 Feb 2024, 1:12 pm

Daniel Reilly stands in the centre of the ring holding the European Title aloft as suddenly the lights dim and ‘Through the Valley’ begins to play to a huge chorus of boos from the fans…

RJ: I guess it was only a matter of time before these two joined us…

The boos somehow increase as Clarke James walks out on to the stage, flanked by Alex Walker who stands smugly, soaking in the hatred from the crowd as he stands holding the blood stained railroad spike. Reilly turns to stare down Clarke James who stands smirking down at the ring….

Clarke James: Daniel, Daniel…. Daniel. I’m sure you don’t need me to remind you who really holds all the power here? See, a king should at the very least have a counsel, a court. But you, Daniel? You stand there alone, no friend, just foe. No counsel. No court.

Whereas I? I don’t need to stand there, talking in the third person, like some cheap knock off.

Walker chuckles and smiles as Reilly shakes his head is dismay…

Clarke James: Usually I wouldn’t waste my time out here, but I couldn’t help but overhear you claiming to hold victories over me, and Daniel, I felt compelled to come out here and correct you. See, over the last few months I’ve taken it upon myself to eradicate and cleanse this company of the false narratives and history created by people like JJ Johnson. The Fallen represents the worst of this companies history… so let me take it upon myself to educate you, Daniel.

You didn’t beat me. Only one of us walked away unscathed from our match, and it wasn’t you. You were left exactly where you were always going to finish. Out cold, centre of the ring.

James smirks down at Reilly…

Clarke James: In case you’d forgotten, I’ve had the production crew put a little reminder on the screen…. Mr. Walker…

Walker nods to the side of the stage and the ‘tron lights up with the image of James, McManus and The Fanatic stood over the crumpled body of Daniel Reilly...

Clarke James: Do you remember a bit clearer, Daniel? Perhaps an additional visual would help…

James places his arms out wide and the crowd erupt into further boos as James McManus and The Fanatic appear atop the ramp and flank James at either side...

Clarke James: You see, Daniel. Every King needs a kingdom. A throne to sit on. A crown atop his head. You have nothing. Just a strap upon your shoulder, wearing your body down. See, the expectation you’ve placed upon yourself with your self-proclamations and selfish, self-centred diatribe has done nothing but paint a target upon your back. At Day of Reckoning, we will relieve you of your burden. Strip you of your gold and leave you like the rest. Broken. Bloodied, and spiked.

Walker places the spike into the hand James who grips it tightly…

Clarke James: You see, Exodus grows. And unlike your so called ‘kingdom’, we have our power, our control.  And once I have your European Title, I’ll take the Gateway to Glory. I’ll take MY world title and I will take my place at the top of the mountain, The Fallen at my side and I will rule over 6CW, not as a ‘king’, Daniel. No….

James steps forward on to the top of the ramp…

Clarke James: You see, Daniel. Why be a king, when you can be a god…

James raises his arms up and the lights in the arena flicker as spotlights appear across the crowd who gasp as members of The Fallen appear, stood with spikes in hand looking down at Reilly who stands unmoved in the ring.

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Bentyf1 and DanielReilly like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Tue 20 Feb 2024, 6:19 pm

Last Resort begins to sound bringing the crowd in the packed arena to life, as Steel steps out from behind the curtain they are all on their feet showing their appreciation for the 6CW veteran.

RJ: And here comes your pick JT, the one you believe will be victorious in the Gateway to Glory and secure the 6CW World Championship.

JT: I stand by my decision RJ that Geoff has what it takes to overcome the 29 other superstars and become a champion these fans can be proud of.

Steel is now making his way down the entrance ramp paying his dividends to the crowd shaking hands and taking selfies with the small children.

RJ: For whoever ends up victorious they are going to have to show true fight and have a whole lot of luck.

JT: That man sure must have some luck long overdue, hopefully he has been bottling it all up for this occasion and proves me right.

Geoff collects a microphone from the ringside steps before climbing through the ropes, he then stands patiently in the center of the ring gathering his thoughts waiting for his entrance music to fade.

GS: Thank you for your warm welcome, you never fail to deliver and I appreciate the faith that you show in me, In Las Vegas whether you are going to be attendance or one of the millions watching at home around the world every voice truly matters, I hear all your cheers and words of encouragement and it really does make a difference, you and I are a team together that can defy all the odds, nobody can stand in our way not Genesis, not Blue Dragon, not Daniel Reilly and most certainly not Alex Walker and the vultures at his command.

RJ: Steel isn't exactly short of potential threats, he's managed to rub a plethora of superstars up the wrong way this past year, that may comeback to haunt him in this match.

JT: He does however have the advantage of a lot of those threats having to pull double duty, whereas Steel will be fresh for when it matters, that has to count for something.

Steel wiped his mouth and shakes his head.

GS: I came out here with the intention of not dwelling on the events of last week but it would eat me up inside if I didn't just spend a brief amount of time letting my feelings be heard, it's not good to let your frustrations simmer under the surface.
Clearly Daniek Reilly bettered me one again, I know shock horror it's getting a repetive as Mr Kenty unironically referring to himself as Daddy. There's not a lot more ground I can cover on this subject other than I will eventually get better of Daniel Reilly, most probably think me to be a stuck record at this point and have stopped listening, one of these days though I promise you it is going happen, I'm a man of my word.
As for Exodus there's no more warnings now, no more lifelines we are now on a collision course. I made it clear to not cost me any further opportunities and at Proving Grounds you did the exact opposite, was the prize worth winning absolutely not, that's more fool everybody for dancing to the tune of Alex Walker. Get I'm my way in the Gateway and I will make you sincerely regret that decision.

RJ: You can't deny if Steel does spoil the plans of Exodus they only have themselves to blame.

Steel makes his way to the nearest camera and stares into it.

GS: The same message goes out to any other entrant in the match, in Las Vegas I right a wrong 12 years in the making by tossing each and every man in my path over this top rope, reclaiming the title I never lost and going on to the main event of Night of Glory.
It doesn't matter at which number I enter of course I already know where my fate lies but the second you hear the first note of my music you will be looking at your 2024 Gateway winner and the new World Heavyweight champion.

Steel pauses for a second.

GS: The dream scenario the final two it comes down to me and you Daniel, then nobody can question anymore whether I have what it takes to beat you, after going tumbling over the top you will get to watch my celebration firsthand.

Steel shifts his gaze and then climbs the turnbuckle pointing towards the Night of Glory sign.

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by DanielReilly Tue 20 Feb 2024, 11:23 pm

Daniel Reilly stands in the ring looking up at each of the members of Exodus stood at the top of the ramp. Reilly nods his head before letting out a little laugh as he lifts the microphone.

DR: Well what do you know, it talks! It seems Frankenstein has finally found his voice and for once is thinking for himself! Clarke, you dare to come out here during the King's time and talk a lot of crap? Now you've said a lot and the King will acknowledge your rubbish. You see the King is not too proud to say that you are right. You did beat the King down, the King is hurt and the King is bruising. Daniel Reilly is in a whole lot of pain right now and that is down to the actions of the three of you stood up there.

The members of Exodus all smile as the fans boo. Clarke James nods his head towards Reilly as he holds the spike up high.

DR: But facts are facts and you just haven't done enough to stop Daniel Reilly! You think you can ambush the King and that is going to be enough to keep the King down? Daniel Reilly has bigger balls then every single one of you stood there, the King is not afraid at the prospect of having to face all three members of the Exodus at the same time. The King is excited! Daniel Reilly has done nothing but prove every single man wrong who has come down to this ring and talk the same trash you have just spewed. You talk about taking the King's European Championship? Well Clarke, the King has to ask you, what do them two idiots either side of you say about that? Have they agreed to let you be the man to take this Title from me?

You see, you three jackasses are going to have to enter this ring with Daniel Reilly and fight amongst yourselves to decide who wants to score the win and become the Champion, But the King? The King is going to be here all alone. The King is going to release all this frustration he has on you three b*stards and Clarke, you and that spike are going to be real, real close when the King puts it through your damn hand just like you did to Oliver Keane!

Clarke James frowns down at Reilly who returns a stare. Reilly then begins to smirk.

DR: And whilst you're here, it appears you've been doing overtime, Clarke! You've been doing overtime but with no reward. You see, you beat down the King not once, but twice last week at Proving Grounds. You have kept your side of the agreement to that little snake beside you but the King sees that your shoulders are still bare. You have been promised the World Title and yet you couldn't look any further from the World Championship! You're nothing but a puppet who is doing the bidding for a man who has no intention of paying you back because it is going to be the King walking out of Day of Reckoning with the 6CW World Championship and there just isn't a damn thing you can do about it!

But you say that the King is alone and Clarke, you are right, the King isn't shy to say he does not have many fans in the back, never has, never will. But how ironic is it that the man who Daniel Reilly has been at war with for months is on the very same page as Daniel Reilly. The King is of course talking about Geoff Steel!

The fans erupt into cheers and begin a 'Steel' chant.

DR: You stand there and talk about the King having a target on his back? Well the King would argue the target on each and every single one of your backs is just a whole lot bigger after your recent actions! You have angered Geoff Steel and you have p*ssed off the King and you never know, in the Gateway to Glory match, there may just come a time where you three idiots will be stood across the ring from the King and Geoff Steel. And yet despite everything that Daniel Reilly and Geoff Steel have been through, the King will have no problem standing side by side with Geoff and claiming the heads of all three of you as you get tossed over the top rope and that World Title you were promised goes up in smoke!

Geoff, the King heard what you said earlier tonight. The King hopes you are right. Daniel Reilly can think of nothing better then at the end of the night, you and the King are stood in this ring as the last two men in the Gateway to Glory match. You and the King have had a rivalry that will live long in the memory, a rivalry that will go down in history! Geoff, please don't for one second think the King is trying to kiss your ass to try and get you on side against these three idiots stood out here but the King has grown to respect you. You trust the King as much as he trusts you but if these three men are in any condition to be in the Gateway to Glory match after the King defeats them for his European Championship, then when it comes to these three, the King will have your back!

The fans cheer as the members of the Exodus look at each other in confusion. Reilly turns once more to the top of the ramp.

DR: You see it's quite simple. The King doesn't need friends when you lot have enemies. Not one of you have enough about you to prise this Title from the King's hands so you are stripping the King of nothing! Clarke James, or should the King say God, the King is glad you have found your voice, but the King of all of Europe is going to prove why he is the most pretigious Champion in this whole Company. Hey God, the King might even give you a shot at his World Title when his golden ticket paves the way for Daniel Reilly to once again become 6CW World Champion!

Reilly winks at Clarke as he smirks and holds the European Title up high once more.

DanielReilly

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Former TAW Champion Wed 21 Feb 2024, 7:37 am

An interlude

I’m sitting there, daydreaming again, when my phone buzzes. I want to ignore it but perhaps it’s important. Maybe one of the kids is sick. And god knows Michelle won’t pick up, not whilst she’s at her Pilates class. "Got to work on this ass" she says. Lord knows the woman has an ass to make an Instagram model feel self conscious. I sigh and reach for it, feeling the pull in my ribs as I do so. It’s not the school but a road agent, Joey Peterson, who, I'm pretty sure, works for 6CWF now. That takes me back.

“Straight to the point. How’s that desire to still be 6CW Champion?”

Wow. I mean I haven’t directly thought about that place in years but it’s always there. In the back of my mind. Like a piece of information you reach for but it’s just an inch away. Or a scratch that you just can’t itch. 6CW. The place where it all began for me. A place where I shed blood, sweat and tears to become a star.

I’m scratching at my chin now and the thoughts are taking over. My contract just ran out with Sin City Wrestling and yeah I’m a little banged up but I could go, I could wrestle. I could…the phone buzzes again and I reach for it, eagerly this time.

“Opportunity has come up and our next show is in New York and then Las Vegas, your neck of the woods, right? Boss wants you to come in and talk….can arrange a flight? Dubois is on the table”

Jerome Dubois. Now there’s a name I haven’t heard in a long time. Like a bad penny, doomed to return. A man who made my life a living hell. A man who went out of his way to ruin my life, my career. A man who spilt my blood on more than one occasion. A man who I am, most certainly, not finished with. Without hesitation I begin to type.

“I’ll see you in New York”

This isn’t about revenge on Jerome Dubois, although that is an added bonus, but there is some unfinished business. All the continents and all the promotions I have wrestled for but that one championship still alludes me. And I see it in my dreams. Because accolade after accolade may sit upon my mantlepiece but how could I ever be considered a true legend when I have never conquered the company where I first cut my teeth? I guess it’s time to find out and reintroduce the world to the “Nightmare of Tijuana”.

Former TAW Champion

Steel and Bentyf1 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Wed 21 Feb 2024, 12:37 pm

I am sitting at a window seat in a local bar in Las Vegas. Staring at the hustle and bustle outside. The desert winds are blowing hot air into the faces of the desperate people looking for their next fix of gambling or with a hard on, the next Strip Club.

"You can see their boners"

I chuckle to myself as I take a long drink of the cold beer that hot waitress has given me. That waitress, now there is someone I haven’t thought of in a minute. I wonder what she looks like without that uniform on….sh*t now I have the boner.

"For god sake, down boy"

I take another long drink and wave the now empty pint glass at the barman, telling him with no words that I want another pint. If only life was this simple, if only my life was not as empty as this gla…oh here she comes

"Thanks sweetheart and have one for yoursel…"

She isn’t interested but by my raging horn I defiantly need someone to share my big empty bed tonight or even a lap dance, yeah that’s better, a lap dance off a daytime stripper. If anyone is more depressed than me right now is a woman that is shaking her ar*e for a few dollars before she has to pick up her kid. I know theres a club around the corne…

Dicey: Tim will you shut the f**k up narrating, the bloody lounge girl heard you and now I’ve no chance to get my d1ck wet. You’re such a c0ck blocker and on that, stop looking at my erection.

Dicey gets up and knocks his pint back and looks at the amused Tim Allen

Dicey: Come on, those mothers kids need feeding and my snake needs draining

President Trump

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Wed 21 Feb 2024, 4:42 pm

Uryu can be seen laying on the roof as he sighs with a smile.

UI: Well done Dragon. Well played. You take the scraps of the match from the day before. The war we will put ourselves through. Gotta admit I wouldn't have played it that way but I respect the way you have done it. You have the best chance of winning...but that doesn't mean you will win. You just proved you do not have the balls to fight everyone else when they are fresh. Next time just be a man. Though saying that...

Uryu sits up and looks around.

UI: My opponent seems to have lost his heart, soul and mind. He cannot even speak for himself as I have only heard from a man who has no right to be near this match. He lost his heart because he seems to have lost passion for whatever drove him into Plagues clutches. He lost his soul because all I can frankly see is someone speaking for him, Not allowing him the right to defend what is his with any effort. Puppets have more dignity right now Gazzy and they have someones arm going up their ass! You have lost your mind to be willingly corrupted by this man because all those months ago all you had to do was find me and fight me then and there. You could have been a man and the night after it was all revealed you could have found me, punched me and challenged me there and then. I would have gladly said yes.

Uryu slowly stands up and walks around the roof.

UI: But where is that man? Where is the man that folks call Mr 6CW? Where is the man that looks at his wifes face and sees her smiling back? Right now if you look at her she is scared and concerned. She is scared of you Gazzy and I had nothing to do with that. The man you can blame for that is the one pulling your strings and coveting YOUR 6CWF World Championship. You are world champion on paper Gazzy but in spirit? I say to you what many folks said to me when I won that title for the first time. You do not deserve it! Your reign is a joke! You are a paper champion! You only won because someone else helped you!

Uryu stops and turns to the camera with a smile.

UI: You mad yet? I hope not because now is the point where I really kick you in the balls. Look over at Christy, how does she look to you? Distant? Go on reach your hand out to her. I bet she flinches or backs away from you. I haven't spoken to her for months so when she does you can only blame two people. Edward Plague; for dragging her into that twisted world of his and breaking her spirit. And yourself for not having the balls to fight for her against the only enemy you have really had for months. The only enemy that has taken chunk after chunk away from you and wrapped it around themselves like some ceremonial armor. Is there a crying baby in that armor too? Because thats your wife and child which he has taken away from you. I'm sure they are more important than the 6CWF World Championship...oh wait. Right now you aren't even holding it in your hands are you? Go on, Look at who is. Look behind you. It's part of his armor too.

Uryu's smile drops to a slightly sad determined look.

UI: At Day of Reckoning I will likely be fighting a husk of a man and...that's a shame. I want to fight the best but, Can't always get what I want. I may be old and getting tired but I am still me and still here. That spirit that makes me still burns bright and when I look at you. Yeah you may be my opponent, physically better but your heart is no longer here, your soul has left the building and your balls were broken a long time ago. I'm just sad I have to end what's left of you.

The camera suddenly cuts out.

Uryu Ishida

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Wed 21 Feb 2024, 6:51 pm

CCClouds by He Is Legend begins to play causing the fans to boo as the figure of Edward Plague walks out on to the stage, once again holding the 6CW World Title. Some of the fans taunt him as he walks to the ring causing him to laugh at them but it's clear their words anger him.

RJ: Plague is here tonight with the world title of Gazzy D but Gazzy is nowhere to be seen

JT: the leader of the Plague family is clearly attached to a belt that doesn't even belong to him and may not belong to Gazzy come Day Of Reckoning considering it's the top prize of the Gateway To Glory match

Plague reaches the ring and crawls under the bottom rope, the air still full of boos as he does. He then gets to his feet with a mic in hand and waits for the boos to die down, soaking in the hate

Plague:
Uryu Ishida...

I hear you want to talk about my family...about the people and things I hold dear...

...why not be a man and come say these things to my face?!

Plague laughs and looks at the belt pressed tightly over his shoulder

Plague:
I understand that's hard for you though, isn't it?

...being a man.

You are less a man and more a vulture but myself and my family...we plucked your disgusting little wings didn't we? We took away your glory and we left you unsure of who you really are...

...the hollow hero?
...the enraged psycho?
...the love sick puppy?

Plague looks at the belt again and smiles

Plague:
You see I understand it...you want to attack my family because it's something you don't understand is it? Nobody wants you in their life...you try to attach yourself to whoever will take you and you always end up alone...

...as you should be.

Plague pauses one last time

Plague:
You want to paint Gazzy as broken because he allows me to support him?
You want to paint Gazzy as weak because he's ok with me speaking on his behalf?

Gazzy and I have a common goal and it is that understanding that took this title away from you and brought it home to us.

My family understand that the success that one of us has is success for all of us.

What's mine is his and what's his is mine...

but a vulture like you could never understand could you?
A man destined and deserving of a painful lonely death...

...Sitting on your little roof and letting lies spew from your mouth.

...pathetic.

Plague stands tall in the ring, boos continue to fill the air as he waits to see if Uryu will come and face him

x12x

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Thu 22 Feb 2024, 1:55 pm

Too Old to Die Young starts playing as Uryu slowly walks out onto the stage and then walked down the ramp with a mic. He stops before entering the ring and shakes his head in disbelief. He then rolls into the ring and starts to chuckle.

UI: You stupid Frak. You accuse me of not being a man when the man who should be out here isn't? Let me guess, You told him to stay back there for his own safety. He graciously gave you his belt to hold? You are a pretender Plague. You pretend to do what's best for him to advance your own career and here you are. Swaggering around with the 6CWF World Championship that should be with him. I would tell you to take a message back to him but I doubt it will get through to him so I will do it myself.

Uryu climbs out the ring and heads over to commentary, waving a cameraman over.

UI: RJ, JT, Nice to see you both. Can you have this mic played over the PA system? I want to make sure he hears me loud and clear. Also that cameras live feed to every screen?

RJ: Sure, Just give us a few seconds.

JT: We apologise if this deafens anyone.

As Uryu smiles into the camera as the operator gives him a thumbs up.

UI: Hey Gazzy, YOU ARE A LITTLE BITCH FOR LETTING PLAGUE FIGHT YOUR BATTLES FOR YOU! Are your balls in his hands too?

Suddenly the camera sparks forcing the operator to drop it and the PA system throws out horrific feedback, making most cover their ears as Plague looks on with a warped smile. Uryu shakes his head and tries to recompose himself as he rolls back into the ring, Plague simply watching as Uryu still looks disorientated.

UI: Well, he should have heard that...

JT: We are sorry about that folks.

RJ: What?

JT: I said we apologise for that feedback

RJ: What?

JT sees RJ's smile and sighs.

JT: Will you stop?!

Uryu then looks at Plague with a confused glare.

UI: Hang on...you say what's yours is his and what's his is yours...So by that logic... you are the 6CWF World Champion. Does that mean you are also Christy's husband and you are the father to her child? And I thought some of the stuff Vince McMahon did was twisted. You actually believe that don't you? Yet let me take this one step further.

Uryu taps the mic to check it still works.

UI: GazzyD isn't the actual father of Christys baby, You are.

The crowd sound disgusted at the thought as Uryu lowers the mic.

Uryu Ishida

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Thu 22 Feb 2024, 9:03 pm

The 6CWF universe are greeted by a large panning shot by the camera with the sun rising and then sinking into the horizion as darkness goes over sin city, Las Vegas, Nevada. The many attractions are shown as the camera darts around Vegas showing the Bellagio hotel and fountains, the Venetian, Planet Hollywood, The MGM, Mandalay bay and all the wild lights and casinos sprawled across the Vegas strip. The camera then pans away from Vegas and drifts off, away from the city, as the lights sink lower under the horizon, the sun rises once more. The setting is different as the 6CWF universe is greeted to the barren wasteland of the Nevada desert, a little way away from Las Vegas. Some Cactuses are dotted around as the late winter sun already has a little bit of strength is beating down on the wasteland. "Viva las Vegas" by Richard cheese can be heard all the way through this intro as the camera reveals a large black SUV which cuts the music of quickly. The SUV has stopped outside a remote steel fabricators. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[The wind picks up a little bit as the united four of Genesis, Tyler Roth, Rex Adamson, Michael Sweetwater and 6WF undisputed world champion, Eddy Kent exit the black SUV and look into the steel fabricators. All four are wearing poison green tracksuit bottoms and green air jordans. Kent is wearing his official "Daddy is home" black t-shirt with the lettering in poison green. The four men walk towards the open steel fabricators as a group of men are hurridly attemtping to finish the insane creation of the cage which will house war games. The camera pans around the fabricator as the sweaty, greasy men are frantically sawing and welding the structure that will house pain and suffering. Removing his Oakley sunglasses, Kent takes a swig of water from his water bottle before snarling. Kent strides forwards into the entrance way as his Genesis comrades watch on as Kent stops in his tracks and stares at the Wargames cage, almost in a trance. The wind blows the desert sand in the background slightly as the camera once again focuses in on Kent who continues to eyeball the structure. Slowly, a small sadistic smile creeps across Kent's face as he slowly turns to his Genesis brothers. The camera, almost cinematically captures Kent standing infront of the WarGames structure as the sparks rises from behind him as the technicians frantically use their welders and angle grinders. Firstly, Kent looks into the eyes of his long time friend, Micahel Sweetwater. Kent approches a slightly nervous Sweetwater, with beads of sweet dripping down his forehead. With a slimy smile, Kent begins talking to Sweetwater.]

Kent: Michael Sweetwater... Where do I begin? We've been on quite a journey haven't we my friend? Michael, at Day of Reckoning inside Wargames, the world will bear witness to your tenacity and strength, your unwavering commitment to the cause of Genesis from day one. Patricks, Reilly, Harris and Max Adamson will see first hand why you are the rottweiler of Genesis and one thing they will soon realise is that you do not put a mad dog in a cage.

Kent: You, Michael, you are the mad dog of 6CWF and of Genesis. I need you to be vicious, to be stronger, to be the animal of Genesis. As we step into Wargames, I need you to channel that ferocity, that hunger for victory, like never before. At Wargames Michael Sweetwater will rise like never before, Michael Sweetwater is going to tear the flesh of our opponents like the mad dog he is, leaving nothing but the bones Genesis buries.

[Sweetwater looks amped up now, his nerves slightly calmed by Kent. Kent pats Sweetwater on his broad chest before moving onto Tyler Roth. Roth looks into Kent's ice cold blue eyes and nods intently. Kent smiles and begins to speak to Tyler Roth.]

Kent: The reaper of Genesis.. Tyler Roth. Tyler, my reaper, at Wargames, the world will witness your undeniable talent, your unmatched determination. They will see why you are the reaper of Genesis, the one who strikes fear into the hearts of our enemies..especially Scott Harris. I know you are itching to obliterate Harris and his movement once again. But I know, Tyler, I know that even the best can feel the weight of expectation, the pressure to prove themselves. But let me remind you, Tyler, let me remind you why you are the best prize fighter in 6WF. You are an imporant piece of this Genesis.. without you, Tyler, people like Scott Harris would ruin our perfect image and our legacy. The prize fighter that was destined to be part of our Genesis. And the reaper who is going to take their souls to the graveyard inside wargames.

[Kent nods at Roth who sadistically smiles at Kent and then at the Wargames structure being created in the background. The camera then follows Kent to "His son" Rex Adamson. Kent smiles warmly, placing a hand on Rex's large delt. Rex looks at Kent focused as Kent continues to smile. Kents ice cold blue eyes stare into Rex's as he begins to talk to Rex.]

Kent: And then... there is you, my son. The future king of the kingdom, the lion that will take my place when I'm gone.. "The son" Rex Adamson. I have no doubts in my mind that you truly know who your real family are. Where you really belong. And that is here with me and Genesis. Rex, my son, day of reckoning really is your moment to shine. you step into Wargames with your real family, Genesis and I need you to become the lion I know you are. I've watched you grow, I've seen your hunger and ambition and at Day of Reckoning you will prove to the world that you are ready to step out of that Adamson shadow that has taken so much from you in your life.

Kent: "You have the heart of a lion, Rex, the courage, the ferocity. But now, now is the time to unleash everything I have taught you so far.Inside Wargames, I need you to channel that inner lion, to let it roar louder than ever before. Show the world why you truly are Genesis and the future of this business when I'm gone. And then in the Gateway to Glory you are going to take that 6CW world championship and uniting it under our Genesis banner. So to you, Rex, I say this... embrace the challenge, embrace the opportunity, the pain you can inflict on your uncle. At wargames go out there and show the world what it means to be a lion! Show them the strength, the courage, the determination that defines you as a member of our Genesis. And together, we will conquer all who dare to stand in our way. For you my son, the world is yours and everything in it...

[Kent removes his hand from Rex's delt and evily chuckles before stepping back infront of his Genesis brothers. Kent purses his lips and once again speaks to his comrades, his words echoing in the desert air and meshing with the noise of the wargames cage being built.]

Kent: Genesis. The name itself carries weight. The mere mention of it strikes fear into the hearts of our enemies. Like Max Adamson, Scott Harris, Chris Patricks and Dicey Reilly. And why wouldn't it? When you look at us, look at what we do. Look at everything we have acomplished up until this very point, this is OUR Genesis. When you see our talent, our determination, the sheer force of will... it's undeniable. And at day of reckoning, at wargames it is no different. At Day of reckoning, Genesis steps into Wargames, and mark my words, we will stand in victory.

Kent: You should all see by now, Genesis isn't just a faction. It's a brotherhood. It's a bond forged in the fires of competition, tested time and time again, and emerged stronger every single time. And that's why we are unstoppable. Because when you have brothers like Tyler Roth, Michael Sweetwater Rex Adamson standing shoulder to shoulder, there's nothing that can stand in their way. Add the daddy of 6CWF and 6WF undisputed world heavyweight champion into the mix... well, there's not a man, woman or child that can deny us. We take it all at Day of Reckoning.

Kent: Let me make it abundantly clear to all three of you, this is about more than just proving our dominance. War games is about making a statement. It's about showing the world that Genesis isn't just here to compete. We are here to conquer. We are here to leave a legacy that will be remembered for generations to come. We are going to expunge the legacies of Max Adamson, Chris Patricks, Dicey Reilly and Scott Harris, only then can Genesis take over. They doubt Genesis, they  think they can stand in our way... I want you to know that they should Brace themselves. Because at wargames, Genesis will unleash hell. We will expunge and eliminate four men who have prevented us from fully taking over. Their egos must be laid to rest inside wargames and we are going to do that.

Kent: At Wargames, Genesis is going to obliterate them all. But, I want to clear this up now. At Day of reckoning, your daddy, your 6WF undisputed world heavyweight champion, Eddy Kent is going to stack them all and pin them. After that we are going to stand over their broken, mangled bodies and when all the fireworks are going off I will be holding my 6WF undisputed world heavyweight championship over my head. Chris Patricks, Dicey Reilly, Scott Harris and Max Adamson will have no other choice but to understand this is Daddy's world. This is the age of Genesis. And that daddy and his Genesis are levels above them all.

[Kent stares intently at his brothers as the engineers and technicians apply the last touches to the wargames cage. Kent nods at his Genesis comrades as the sun continues to rise into the sky. The four men head back into the SUV and start thinking about going back to Vegas as the camera fades away.]

Bentyf1

Steel likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Fri 23 Feb 2024, 4:52 am

As Uryu stops speaking Plague turns the crowd and speaks again

Plague:
So THIS is your hero?

Plague points over to Uryu with a sickened look on his face as he continues to speak

Plague:
A man who will disrespect the woman he claimed to love by making baseless accusations about her and her honour? Is that the man you want to cheer for?!

Plague then turns back and talks directly to Uryu

Plague:
but you should understand her honour shouldn't you?! It's what she showed when she did the right thing and shot you down like the pathetic, love sick puppy that you are...

...that is why you insult her isn't it?!
...that is why you make these disgusting claims isn't it?!

It just goes to show that you never truly loved her...
...she was just another possession for you to take...
...yet you failed...

Plague lets a sick smile cover his face

Plague:
...but that's your story isn't it?

The eternal loner who has been abandoned at every turn no matter who he tries to leach on to because deep down...they see that you are helpless and would drag them down to your level.

The reason you attack my relationship with my brother Gareth is nothing but jealousy.

You wish that someone would fight alongside you like I do with him...
you wish that someone would simply care for you in any capacity...
...you wish that SHE cared for you...

...yet you walk this path alone.

Plague pauses one last time, his eyes locked on Uryu as he speaks

Plague:
These fans may cheer your name but they'll soon open their eyes that you have a black heart from walking in the shadows alone for too long. You might be able to still trick them that you're their hollow hero but if you were a hero you wouldn't have brought Christy up in the manner you did...

...you branded her with a scarlet letter and try to shame her with your lies in front of the eyes of the world.

What type of hero does that make you?!

Plague once again lowers the mic, awaiting an answer

x12x

Marky and Bentyf1 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sat 24 Feb 2024, 8:24 am

*We are backstage at Arthur Ashe at the conclusion of "Proving Grounds" and Tyler Roth is standing by with Tim Allen.

TA: Tyler....safe to say it was absolute chaos out there at the end of tonight's show....Genesis brawling with their Day of Reckoning opposition....the whole roster seemingly at war as we head toward Day of Reckoning, in your home city of Las Vegas.....not only will you compete in War Games but you have also entered your name into the "Gateway to Glory" match....what would it mean to you, in Las Vegas of all places, to win those contests?

Roth: Las Vegas, Louisiana, Lagos....it makes no difference to me. There's no hometown advantage, there's no nostalgia for me because I'll be competing in front of people I know....I won the PFL in Vegas when I caved in Ryan Bader's skull, $1 million in the bank because I can separate myself from "feeling"....and at Day of Reckoning you are going to see that for yourself...

This is a huge event, no doubt, one of 6CWF's "Big Four".....the final PLE, PPV, whatever the (beep) you want to call it, before we get to Night of Glory....this is most of our last chance to solidify and guarantee a leading role on the biggest stage.....

And whilst there may be some clowns in the back who are nervous about that, getting twitchy because they "need" to perform....you are looking at a man who knows what it takes to compete on the biggest stages when the pressure is on....you are looking at a man who is fully aware of what to expect inside of War Games....

TA: That does bring me onto my next question.....this is, as you allude to, your third foray into the War Games environment....do you think that gives you any kind of advantage?

Roth: Maybe, maybe not....each of these matches is different, the opposition, the layout, the feel and the stakes....but the constant is me and my capabilities...I have been competing inside of a "cage" for the majority of my career....some men tremble when they see the solid steel but for me it is a home away from home....it's where I feel most comfortable and me being "comfortable" should be something that concerns my opponents....they don't need to worry about "War Games" or the steel surroundings....they need to worry about me and being locked inside a cell with the baddest man on this planet...

Take a trip down memory lane if you think my words are empty....whether it was 2013 or 2020, the devastation I left in my wake so unlike anything anyone had seen before....I have taken "greats" of this business and reduced them to infantile irrelevances.....Thunder, Liam Wood, Robin Reborn, Perfect Jack just to name a few....and, of course, Dicey Reilly...

2020's WarGames match will live long in the memory for me and, no doubt, for Dicey too because that was the night when I hit him harder than any hangover ever could....the beating I inflicted upon him inside that structure was the precursor to his escape into the wilderness....sure Marty Helms, another victim of my brutality, picked the bones of what was left but we all know that the night inside WarGames with me was when Dicey Reilly realised he wasn't cut out for this anymore....

And sure he had three years off, three years of stupor and CTE to convince himself he still has "it"....three years to come back and get in Genesis' way once again...

But this is where his story ends and this is where reality is going to catch up real quick....because unlike 2011 when he rode in on his potato wagon to spoil the best laid plans of Genesis, he's going to drive straight into me instead.....and then PTSD will set in, the flashbacks will begin to the night I made him scream in agony and beg for mercy....and then he'll freeze, the great Dicey Reilly...the man who fears nothing and nobody, never backed down from a fight in his life...and in that moment he will have two choices....he can turn and run, salvage what is left of his brain functions....or he can stand and fall at my feet....only this time he won't get back up, not ever...

TA: You are certainly confident of a Genesis win, then...

Roth: Confidence is a non-factor....these are simple truths....Genesis is the be all and end all of professional wrestling....if it wasn't for some questionable leadership a decade ago they would have ruled forever more....at Day of Reckoning we take the throne that has and always will belong to us...

Because that is the difference....our opponents, sure they all have a problem with us, are four individuals with their own selfish wants and needs....and at some point in that match, heck you've seen it already, they are going to implode, turn on one another, and prioritise their own greed above the greater good...

But Genesis does not operate like that...we move as one, think as one, win as one....our goals are as a collective force and that cannot be stopped....it doesn't matter if there are three hall of famers and their towel carrier...

*Allen raises an eyebrow

Roth: You know who I'm talking about.....they could enlist all the greats, from Cassius Zhi to Nemesis and it would mean absolutely nothing because in a team environment they just do not and will never measure up to Genesis...

All of that will become abundantly clear very quickly at Day of Reckoning.....when the pressure is on, the whole world is going to see who the dominant force in professional wrestling really is...

TA: And just quickly, Tyler....the Gateway to Glory....we now know the 6CW Championship will be on the line....a chance for Genesis to take ownership of both world titles in this company...

*Roth puts a hand on the mic now to stop Tim from speaking

Roth: Genesis will take ownership of both world titles....that is a given, a cast iron guarantee...too many have slept on us for far too long and at Day of Reckoning you will wake up and realise that we are inevitable...

TA: So will it be yourself...

Roth: Me, Rex, Sweety...maybe Eddy Kent will leave as Undisputed..it doesn't matter who but just know it will be one of us...it will be Genesis standing tall, it will be Genesis with all of the power....Genesis with all of the control...

One thing I will tell you....spoiler, prediction or just straight fact....everyone seems to have gotten real relaxed on Tyler Roth over the last couple of months....like I took this oath with Genesis and they just forgot who the hell I am...

But at Day of Reckoning, I promise you that you will remember exactly why I am the most feared man in this industry!

*Roth presses the mic into Tim Allen's chest and sends him staggering backward before he strides away

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Sun 25 Feb 2024, 6:32 pm

x12x wrote:
As Uryu stops speaking Plague turns the crowd and speaks again

Plague:
So THIS is your hero?

Plague points over to Uryu with a sickened look on his face as he continues to speak

Plague:
A man who will disrespect the woman he claimed to love by making baseless accusations about her and her honour? Is that the man you want to cheer for?!

Plague then turns back and talks directly to Uryu

Plague:
but you should understand her honour shouldn't you?! It's what she showed when she did the right thing and shot you down like the pathetic, love sick puppy that you are...

...that is why you insult her isn't it?!
...that is why you make these disgusting claims isn't it?!

It just goes to show that you never truly loved her...
...she was just another possession for you to take...
...yet you failed...

Plague lets a sick smile cover his face

Plague:
...but that's your story isn't it?

The eternal loner who has been abandoned at every turn no matter who he tries to leach on to because deep down...they see that you are helpless and would drag them down to your level.

The reason you attack my relationship with my brother Gareth is nothing but jealousy.

You wish that someone would fight alongside you like I do with him...
you wish that someone would simply care for you in any capacity...
...you wish that SHE cared for you...

...yet you walk this path alone.

Plague pauses one last time, his eyes locked on Uryu as he speaks

Plague:
These fans may cheer your name but they'll soon open their eyes that you have a black heart from walking in the shadows alone for too long. You might be able to still trick them that you're their hollow hero but if you were a hero you wouldn't have brought Christy up in the manner you did...

...you branded her with a scarlet letter and try to shame her with your lies in front of the eyes of the world.

What type of hero does that make you?!

Plague once again lowers the mic, awaiting an answer

Uryu shakes his head slowly.

UI: I am not a perfect hero, I am not a perfect person. Who is? We have all had moments in our lives we regret. For me with Christy I will always regret the way I was around her. I wasn't a letch but honestly I was too cautious at times. She spotted straight away I had feelings for her and fair play to her, she let me get into a position where I was confident enough to tell her. She said no and I understood that. It was her choice, I respected her feelings and decision and made no other move except to thank her and watch her leave.

You I can say were probably the complete opposite. You cannot take no for an answer, You took away choices and options until there was only yours left, The one option that only suited you. I bet you told her that Gazzy isn't fit to be a father...but you are. I bet she fought you as hard as she could until you forced yourself onto and into her. She didn't surrender to you. You broke her...

RJ: We apologise for what Uryu is implying here...

UI: As for being alone? never. I am never alone when I am in the ring, On the roof or hell even standing next to a water cooler! Because the fans that you despise, That you cannot convert to your followers are always going to make their voices heard. They can cheer for me or JJ or anyone they like. Every voice that is not in support of you or your cult is a voice that grates against your mind. "Why can't they support me? Why don't they love me and follow my direction?" They simply are not buying what you are selling! They are not as weak willed as GazzyD and you cannot break them! They march to their own drum and so do I! Not all of them like me but they hate you a hell of a lot more!

Uryu slowly climbs out of the ring and slowly heads up the ramp.

UI: Now I am going to look for my coward of an opponent backstage. So if you have any final words worth saying then go ahead.

Uryu Ishida

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Sun 25 Feb 2024, 7:26 pm

Plague watches as Uryu walks out of the ring and grits his teeth as he shouts down the mic at Uryu

Plague:
You dare stand there and call me a coward before turning and running away like this?!

Uryu stops at the top of the stage, turning to face Plague as Plague continues to speak

Plague:
You stand there and you attempt to tell the world you know what is going on in my head. You stand there and you claim to know me.

You know less than nothing...

Plague walks to the ropes and speaks in a calmer tone

Look at me when I speak to you so you can understand this...

I know who you are Uryu Ishida...

Plague begins to pace, his eyes locked on Uryu as he does, the pair stare at each other as Plague speaks

Plague:
A weak, pathetic man...

...a man who projects his darkest fantasies on to me...

Plague shakes his head

Plague:
...so I ask the people in attendance one last time...

...is THIS your hero?

Plague now turns his back on Uryu who remains on the stage, listening to Plague as he speaks to the fans

Plague:
Is Uryu Ishida the person you call your idol? A man who admits that he uses you to fill a void...a man who distorts history to cover up his predatory actions...

...a man who can joke about a woman being raped?

THIS is who you cheer?

Plague turns away from the fans and back to Uryu

Plague:
You claim I need these people to validate me...
...you claim that I worry about gaining their love...

...you know nothing.

Plague:
You see...if these people can call you their hero...then I want nothing to do with them. The hate they have for me tells me that what my family and I am doing is working. Those who tell the truth have always been hated and it's the jesters and the clowns that keep them distracted.

They can call me a monster but I've seen the darkness they invite in to their hearts and I am happy to be surrounded by a light that you will never see...

...a light that will purge the hope from your very soul.

Plague lowers the mic, the fans booing him as he keeps his eyes locked on Uryu.

x12x

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueDragon1205 Mon 26 Feb 2024, 8:19 pm

Security Camera Footage... 

Backstage hallway, Walkers Office
Feb 9th 2024

Blue Dragon can be seen approaching Alex Walkers office. Before he goes inside he takes. Along look at his Key to the Kingdom Championship, he takes a deep breath and he shakes his head. He grabs the handle and he steps inside..
The camera cuts to a camera inside the room. It looks like a hidden camera as it appears to be hidden behind a few things on a shelf but shows most of the room, Walker is sat at his desk and Blue Dragon nods at him. Walker motions towards a chair and BD sits, he places his championship on his lap and he takes another deep breath, he seems quite stressed as there is a subtle concern in his body language..

Walker:
Mr Andrews..

BD:
Call me by my real name Alex, you know better than that, don't push me..

Walker:
I'm sorry.. Blue Dragon, it's good to see you but I've got to ask, what brings you here? 
Do you not have a ride to share with someone? 
I hear Max has a spare seat in his rental now..

Walker looks very pleased with himself as Dragon simply smirks and looks him in the eyes

BD: I think you'll find Patrick's has taken that spot now, but I'm not here to gossip Walker, I'm here for business, not just mine but yours too. 

I can't help but notice that your sudden rise to power here has caused quite the power vacuum. We have lunatics like Harlequin dead set on running this place like their own personal hell, we have the likes of Max and Rex using this place like an episode of Jeremy Kyle and we have Robin Reborn walking around here like some Logan Paul knock-off from Temu. Is that what you call 'running things'?.. is that ok with you?

Walker shrugs his shoulders and he picks up his mobile and starts dialing..

Walker: No, no it's not ok, I have Exodus..

Blue Dragon snatches the phone out of his hand and crushes it in his fist.
He scoffs at Walkers bravado and hands him the destroyed phone back..

BD: Exodus? You have Clarke James, a psychopath, you have the Parasite Killers? Three men, all that means is that your control, your power is split between the four of you. There isn't a part of me that doesn't want to see Exodus turn on you and take that power away from you, but I know more than most, that power corrupts. And absolute power corrupts absolutely. You and Exodus hold the power in 6CWF. 

This company has two world champions who's attention is elsewhere. You have Kent, who is currently more interested in Genesis running rough shot and doing what they please, you have them taking out your talent and all you do is sit in this office and watch? They're too busy carrying about what they have planned to even worry about the big bad wolf knocking at his door and you have GazzyD, a puppet on a string, being manipulated by Ed Plague, brainwashing your 6CW world Champion and adopting him like some sort of mentally abusive Step Father.. like a lost little pig. 

But bad news for them both is this... The bad bad wolf is here, no.. the Dragon is at the door, and I'm going to knock this whole house down with one breath. I'm going to do something that will shock even you Walker...

Walker looks him up and down and he waves a hand is if to challenge Blue Dragon

Walker: 
Nothing, anyone can do, will shock me Dragon. 
What is this 'great plan'? Insert yourself into the 6CW Title match, make it a three way? 
Are you going to challenge Kenty to a match straight after Wargames?.. 
You see, you come around here shouting like your so much better than the rest and you go out there, in to the ring, tell the people that your the number one. That no one can stand up to you... 

So what exactly is your game? How are you going to work this to your advantage? What hoops are you going to make the champions jump through? 

BD:
You judge me by your own standards Alex.. you see me as some sort of maniacal mastermind?

I'm not as calculating as you, I'm not going to sit in an ivory tower and let 6CWF crumble under its own weight. My plan, when I returned, was to set light to JJs company and watch it burn. 
My plan was to destroy this place and rebuild it in my own image. But it seems that you had a similar idea yourself...

Walker:
You're God Damn Right I did... 
Now Exodus will destroy this place and I can remake it how it should be...

Dragon laughs in his face..

BD:
HA HA HAAA HA!! IS THAT ME? Is that what I sounded like? I came back with that mindset, but I soon realised that there was something I was missing from my life. 

I realised that that big game hunter inside me had gone to sleep, that the beast was hibernating. And it wasn't untill I learned that the Key to the Kingdom was coming back...

Dragon slams the title down on the desk and Walker jumps out of his skin..

BD:
It wasn't untill I had this within my reach that it dawned on me. I fought my way into that match. During it, I was thrown through flames. I was literally exiled from the pack and I was left with an impossible path to come back. But that's when the beast inside woke up.. 
THAT'S WHEN THE PREDATOR WOKE UP!! 

From that second I realised I'm not one of the pack at all. I'm the f*cking Alpha.. 
I saw my destiny in front of me in that burning wall of flames and I stepped through and into that destiny. A new man, a new monster and a new beast. I'm not the only one who realised it either. You know all too well that this place hasn't been the same, I've seen the nervous look in your eyes when I'm round and I can see it now. I've seen the glances you give Clarke James when I'm here and I know you don't quite know how to handle me. Take it from me Walker, you don't!! 

I'm here to tell you that I am the Alpha here in 6CWF. I'm not one of your roster, I'm not one of 'the boys' I'm the top of the f*cking food chain and I'm finally ready to prove it to not only myself but every one of you stupid c*nts!!!

Walker looks glued to his chair, he's sitting as far back as he can. Blue Dragon seems to be speaking into Walkers soul as the executive stutters his way into a reply

Walker:
I, I, I don't quite know what your getting at here... 
Are you saying you want in the Battle Royal? 
You've more than earned your spot but you already have a shot any title you want.. but I'd that's what you want of course we can work something out. Perhaps we could count this as a separate title shot? 
You win this and you get a shot at both titles? That way you can take advantage of whatever situations arise?

BD:
You really don't know how to handle me do you Alex... 
You have no idea who I really am? 
Did you ever do your research? 
Did you ever actually look into my past? 

Dragon stands up. The chair sliding back across the room and hits a wall with a thud, he slides the title over towards Walker and he swallows deep. 
Suddenly he looks very serious and solemn

BD:
I'm cashing in my Key to the Kingdom... 
But as I said I'm going to do something that you've never seen before, something that I promise will surprise you...

I want the 6CW Championship.. 
I want to face GazzyD...

Walker:
Ok great I'll write up a contr...

BD:
And Edward Plague.....

Walker:
Well... I can do that, but I don't...

BD:
And Uryu Ishida.....
Geoff Steel...
Mike Hill...
Robin Reborn...
Rex Adamson...
Max Adamson...
Daniel Reilly...
Anthony Grace...
Clarke James...
Dicey Reilly...
Chris Patricks...
Tyler Roth...
Liam Wood...

You starting to see what I'm saying, Alex?

Walkers head tilts to the side, he looks slightly puzzled but amused

Walker:
Gateway to glory? 
Your making the Gateway to Glory a 6CW championship match?

Dragon pats the Championship on the desk as he takes a long look at it

BD:
You got it, maybe you are as smart as you think you are, but the question you should really be asking me is, why... 
But I've already told you that, did you pick that up?

Walker:
Because you want to prove your the best? 
Because you want to hurt people? 
Because you want to see the world burn?

BD: 
No, No and Yes.... 
I don't need to prove I'm the best, it's a fact already. 
I've told you and I've showed everyone, I am the Alpha here. I'm the one man who can do what no one here has ever done before. I'm not doing this to simply hurt people, I don't need a match for that Alex, I don't even need a ring for that. I've destroyed more careers and broken more bodies than almost any man I've ever known. 
I'm capable of causing more pain in this match than any other, but that's not what I want. 
I'm making this match for the world championship because I really want to see the lay of the land here. 

I'm told that I have two options for the championship, that I have to beat one man or the other to become champion. Well I don't agree.. 
I don't want to beat one man, when this is all said and done I want it to be known that I have took on everyone who wants that belt, that I've took on the entire roster of competitors and that I am exactly who I say I am. 
That I, Blue Dragon, am the Alpha of 6CWF... 

Walker places a hand on the Key to the Kingdom Championship as Dragons hand clenches and moves away from the Belt on the desk...

Walker:
Ok.... And you're 100% sure? 
There's no going back once the decision is final...

Blue Dragon, with a steely determination in his eye, stares at the Championship for a few moments. 
His clenched fist softens as he grabs at his beard pulling it slightly, he takes a deep breath...

BD:
Make it happen.....
BlueDragon1205
BlueDragon1205

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Tue 27 Feb 2024, 9:52 am

Chris is strolling down a well lit up street in Vegas talking on his phone.

CP: I just find it weird that we are meeting at a motor show Max………I know we need some down time before our Wargames match but I thought we could all talk in a more professional place and get our heads in the game…………Dicey came up with this idea? A motor show and not a strip club? I find that hard to believe………I know he is like an onion but that’s more so the smell off him and not that he’s complicated with layers

Chris sees the place he was directed to by Max. It’s a bit building with TRANSMISSION on the front in neon flashing lights. There is a bouncer sitting on a stool just at the door. He looks at Chris in an “I know this guy” kind of way.

CP: Hey, one ticket please, what kind of cars we lookin at here

The Bouncer looks at Chris and smiles

Bouncer: Well we got some Ferraris, a Mercedes and trust me the all have big trunks and are packing under the hood if you know what I mean.

CP: I’d hope so, I can’t wait to hear those beasts purr

Chris fist bumps the bouncer and walks into the building only to find a huge strip club, that is packed with all sorts of people. Gay, Lesbian, businessmen, drag queens the lot. Chris is about to turn around and leave when the DJ spots him

DJ: O..M…G everybody, do my eyes deceive me or have we been joined by none other than The Enigma himself…6CWF Superstar…Christopher Patricks

The crowd all turn and start to cheer as Chris sheepishly acknowledges the DJ

DJ: Come on in sweetheart, drinks and entertainment are free to you honey

Chris smiles as two hostesses lead him by the arms to a seat at the front

CP: You girls must workout, I haven’t been manhandled like that in awhile

They both look at each other and laugh as Chris gets seated right at the front and a pitcher of beer is put in front of him. Just as he is pouring his beer the music starts and the DJ makes an announcement

DJ: Just for our wrestling VIP, The Taaaaansmission is proud to present, all the way from New York Citayyyy. Please welcome D…D…..Johnsonnnnn

The dancer comes out wearing a JJ Johnson t-shirt and a pair of boothy shorts that are screaming they are packed so tight in both the front and back. The realisation of what is happening and where he really is starts to come across his face. He is about to stand but the two hostesses sit on his lap as D.D. starts her route and removes her shorts to reveal the peoples package

CP: MAAAAAAAAAAXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX!!!!!

President Trump

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by gazzyD Tue 27 Feb 2024, 3:42 pm

Scene opens at a 6CWF house show taking place in the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas Nevada

JT: Ladies and gentlemen, you join us here and another fantastic night for this illustrious company.

RJ: Absolutely, we’ve already seen some of the hottest talent coming through the ranks here, but we’re also seeing first hand what we can expect from the crowd at Day of Reckoning because folks….this is Las Vegas

JT: Vivaaaaa…Las Vegas

RJ: Viva Las Vegas indeed. We’re a little over a week from two of the biggest nights of the year, and already you can feel the excitement rippling through the Nevada natives

The commentary team are interrupted as the arena falls in to darkness

RJ: what is this?

The lights from camera phones appear in the darkness of the crowd and the crowd can be heard murmuring what is happening when the beginning of ‘The Heretic Anthem’ by Slipknot starts to play and the crowd boo

Gazzy makes his way out to the ramp wearing a black zip hoody and cargo shorts. He slowly makes his way down to the ring ignoring the few fans reaching their hands out. He grabs a mic from the steel steps and climbs inside of the ring and waits for the jeers to subside

RJ: Jeff…..whats wrong with this picture right here?

JT: I know what you’re getting it. Folks to look at it you wouldn’t believe this man was currently your 6CWF Champion but I can assure you he is

RJ: Absolutely…..I don’t think its just Blue Dragon who has his eyes set on gazzy’s title, he may want to look a little closer to home as well

JT: I don’t believe that for one second. Gazzy and Plague are part of a family. Families share

RJ: Then why is it that we just saw Plague carrying the title as though it was his, and heres the actual champion with no gold to be seen?

Gazzy paces the ring with the mic in hand as the crowd eventually starts to settle

G: You know…….throughout the years I’ve been used to having the deck stacked against me. Throughout my career all I’ve heard is how at 217lbs I was too ‘lightweight’ to be in the same ring as some of the other guys, and how they’d eat me breakfast. Not once did I ever pay attention to those that doubted me and I stand before you now, a three time 6CWF world champion

Now I know what you’re all saying. Ive seen the comments on Facebook and on X. I see you all talking that just because I let another man walk around carrying the belt I won, that I’m an embarrassment to the word champion. Well I’m here to put the record straight I didn’t just beat Uryu for me….I beat Uryu to repay the faith in the one person who in my time in this company is the only person to ever see me for who I am. The one man that when others where stacking against me he looked within me and seen me for who I am, one of the best to ever step foot in this ring

JT: We haven’t heard much of late from gazzy, have to admit this takes me back to before all this Plague stuff, I do miss the more humble side to Gazzy

RJ: Seriously, you buying this? How is referring himself to one of the best ever in any way humble? Sounds to me that gazzy is just brainwashed and has been ever since Plague first appeared on the scene, What about his wife, you telling me she never supported gazzy?

G: When I was at my lowest point, Plague rekindled the warrior in me and forced me back on to my path so you could say that part of that title belongs to him

The crowd boo

G: What is there to boo about? You make it out like Plague is the villain in all this when nothing could be further from the truth. The one true villain of the piece is Uryu. The man who thought it OK to profess his love to a married woman and throw a divide in her marriage. Yet you cheer him as though he was a hero

A Uryu chant breaks out around the crowd

G: There it is again…..are you attracted to losers? Is that it? I recall you chanted my name at one point before I won the big one, and now you boo me…. Its understandable of course that you would cheer a loser because everywhere Ive been in this city all I see are losers so its only right you would stick together.

I see you going in that casino taking your paycheck and p!ssing it all away on black just to give your worthless existence some excitement. Its not your fault of course, its like the bright lights attract all of you idiots to this toilet, its just like Blackpool just without the tower and donkeys on the beach

RJ: I think that reference will have gone over everybodies head

G: Even your football team are losers. I mean imagine having to watch two of your most hated teams battle it out for the Superbowl in your home Stadium. Pathetic

The crowd are booing louder and louder

G: But I didn’t come out here to waste me time on you despots. I came to speak out on the quite frankly ridiculous, and unfair booking decisions ahead of Day of Reckoning. If it wasn’t enough that on Night One Uryu, who for some reason warrants yet another opportunity despite squandering his original rematch clause, gets another shot at my title in a Tables, Ladders and Chairs *Crowd – OH MY* match. Not just that, but once Ive successfully defended the title, a mere 24 hours later I have to put it on the line again in the Gateway to Glory match. I mean…..how is this even fair?

RJ: I thought he was a fighting champion

G: this just goes back to those who have been against me all my career. This stacking the deck because they don’t think that I’m good enough to emerge victorious on the other side. This should never have been allowed to happen, key to the kingdom or not

But at the end of the day, as your champion……. and a winner unlike you lot (crowd boo again), I’ve no intentions of the title going anywhere except home me. Unlike you lot when the chips are down, Im going to come out of this a winner.

Uryu, if I have to, I’m going to beat you down one last time. I’m going to use every table, every ladder and every chair the Sphere has at it’s disposal that not only will you be physically incapable of appearing in Gateway to Glory the following night, but you’ll not be wanting any further title shots whilst I hold the belt. Uryu…..whilst I hate to admit it, you’re good. But you’re no gazzyD, hence why I got the girl, and you’re all alone

JT: Harsh

RJ: I don’t think he’ll care what gazzy says. The fans love Uryu

G: Night two, I get it, I’m gonna be nowhere near 100%, but I wont need to be. I’m not entirely sure why Dragon has opted to cash in his chance in a Gateway to Glory match 24 hours after my TLC match when he could have just gone straight up 1 on 1, but I wont be going in to that Gateway to Glory match alone. You see it isn’t me versus 29 other men, its me and Plague going through 28 superstars throwing them over the top rope one by one until the two of us remain and one way or another the 6CWF title stays where it belongs…within the Plague Family

gazzyD

President Trump, BlueDragon1205 and Bentyf1 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu 29 Feb 2024, 12:17 pm

We see a shot of Floyd “Money” Mayweather’s Boxing Gym in Las Vegas, bathed in beautiful sunshine. We cut inside, and the scene is of a bustling but not overly busy gym floor. We can see Tyler Roth training on a heavy bag, and Eddy Kent talking with Michael Sweetwater away from prying eyes and ears. The camera focuses on Rex Adamson, who is doing some mat wrestling drills inside the boxing ring. The coach (who some fans may recognise as former 6WF and 6CW alumni Hero) blows a whistle and Rex jumps to his feet, grabs a towel and a bottle of water, and exits the ring.

Timothy Allen is waiting to speak to Rex as he exits the ring, Rex wipes the sweat from his face and head, and takes a long drink of water. Tim Allen is distracted by the presence of Hero, and seems a little confused as he waits for Rex to be ready for this pre-arranged interview. Rex takes a seat opposite Tim Allen and makes himself comfortable.

Rex: We ready to rock and roll?

TA: Yeah… I guess question one, is to do with your wrestling coach…

Rex smirks as he glances over at Coach Hero, who is instructing people to tidy up wrestling mats.

Rex: Look Tim, Genesis don’t f*ck around. Rex Adamson, don’t f*ck around. Don’t think I can’t see everyone, talking a good game about the Gateway to Glory match. Don’t think I can’t see everyone talking sh*t about me, about Genesis, making empty threats about War Games… I see it all. I hear it all.

Rex leans forward in his chair

Rex: Thing is Tim, 10 days ago, at Proving Grounds, it was announced that the 6CW World Heavyweight Championship would be on the line in the Gateway to Glory match at Day of Reckoning. As if it wasn’t enough of a disadvantage that we would be going into that match 24 hours after War Games, I then run through the whole roster only to be told my “prize” is that I am the number one entrant in said Gateway to Glory match.

Rex has that usual smirk on his face

Rex: Alex Walker called it a huge opportunity. I was originally irritated, but upon reflection… It’s an opportunity I need. It’s an opportunity I crave. You know what I can do, you know what I’m capable of. This is my first opportunity for the 6CW World Championship since I was robbed of it by Jerome Dubois five months ago. Lets not forget I had Uryu Ishida beat, and I didn’t need to play mindgames either. But yeah, it’s been 10 days since that announcement. And it’s about 10 more until Day of Reckoning begins. Normal men, normal wrestlers… They did some press, they did some promos. They went out there and started telling the world “I’m gonna do this”, “I’m gonna do that”, accusing each other of r*pe or whatever it is they do for kicks. What Rex Adamson did, what Genesis did… Was go into fight mode. Rex Adamson went into training camp. Three weeks notice to survive War Games, and then run through the entire roster, to become the 6CW World Heavyweight Champion.

Rex looks around the impressive Mayweather Gym

Rex: Look around you Tim. You are in the presence of greatness. Genesis have pulled a few favours. We have taken over the Mayweather Gym leading up to Day of Reckoning. We have brought in people on our level to help prepare. Hero is here. F*cking Hero Tim! He’s been recruited to help the cause. And he wasn’t cheap either…

Rex leans towards Tim once more before continuing

Rex: No expense has been spared Tim. No corner cut. Rex Adamson and Genesis are going to be in absolutely pristine condition. Ripped as f*ck. Conditioned for war. Lets not forget, we are a united front, going to war against four individuals. Four men who have only ever had their own interests at heart. Four men who might think they are united against a common enemy, but before they knew what the “huge opportunity” at Proving Grounds even was, they were turning on each other the second that bell rang. And who’s got two thumbs and ran through all four of them?

Rex points at himself with both thumbs

Rex: This guy. The same guy who’s going to ensure they lose this war. The same guy who’s going to, the very next night, run through 29 other 6CWF Superstars, and become the NEW 6CW Heavyweight Champion of the World.

TA: So, Genesis are a united front, yet all of you are talking about winning the 6CW World Championship as individuals. Is there an order to follow? Or is it every man for himself?

Rex grins and shakes his head at Tim

Rex: First and foremost, Genesis will be winning the 6CW World Heavyweight Championship. Adding it to Eddy Kent’s 6WF World Heavyweight Championship. I know what you’re asking… Will Genesis fight amongst themselves… If the final two or three are Genesis members, sure… We all harbour aspirations to win the match. But the priority is Genesis winning that match. Whichever one of us wins is almost irrelevant.

Rex gets up, shakes hands with Tim Allen, and picks up his water bottle and towel. He goes to walk away, but pauses. He turns and leans back towards Tim

Rex: …Almost.

Rex winks before he walks over to the weights area

Marky

President Trump and Bentyf1 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Thu 29 Feb 2024, 1:59 pm

x12x wrote:
Plague watches as Uryu walks out of the ring and grits his teeth as he shouts down the mic at Uryu

Plague:
You dare stand there and call me a coward before turning and running away like this?!

Uryu stops at the top of the stage, turning to face Plague as Plague continues to speak

Plague:
You stand there and you attempt to tell the world you know what is going on in my head. You stand there and you claim to know me.

You know less than nothing...

Plague walks to the ropes and speaks in a calmer tone

Look at me when I speak to you so you can understand this...

I know who you are Uryu Ishida...

Plague begins to pace, his eyes locked on Uryu as he does, the pair stare at each other as Plague speaks

Plague:
A weak, pathetic man...

...a man who projects his darkest fantasies on to me...

Plague shakes his head

Plague:
...so I ask the people in attendance one last time...

...is THIS your hero?

Plague now turns his back on Uryu who remains on the stage, listening to Plague as he speaks to the fans

Plague:
Is Uryu Ishida the person you call your idol? A man who admits that he uses you to fill a void...a man who distorts history to cover up his predatory actions...

...a man who can joke about a woman being raped?

THIS is who you cheer?

Plague turns away from the fans and back to Uryu

Plague:
You claim I need these people to validate me...
...you claim that I worry about gaining their love...

...you know nothing.

Plague:
You see...if these people can call you their hero...then I want nothing to do with them. The hate they have for me tells me that what my family and I am doing is working. Those who tell the truth have always been hated and it's the jesters and the clowns that keep them distracted.

They can call me a monster but I've seen the darkness they invite in to their hearts and I am happy to be surrounded by a light that you will never see...

...a light that will purge the hope from your very soul.

Plague lowers the mic, the fans booing him as he keeps his eyes locked on Uryu.

Uryu ponders a little and sighs defeated.

UI: Alright, I can get carried away with my words so to Christy, I apologise about that comment. To the fans...I'm sorry, Being around this...man week in and out has affected me and I delved into placed I wouldn't normally go. He has pushed me mentally to limits I have not reached in a long time. Is that an excuse though? No, They were my words and I should know better. To you though Plague, I also apologise.

Uryus defeated look turns to aggression.

UI:I apologise for being distracted by you for so damn long!. I apologise for not punching your damn lights out five minutes ago! I have been distracted over and over by you and right now. I do not see your name on the match coming up. My focus is now going to be on that TLC match. A match where I have never participated yet know all the elements of it. Ladders to the face, Chairs to the spine and been put through so many tables I lost count. I am aiming to take back my 6CWF World Championship from GazzyD and then...

Uryu pulls out his Gateway to Glory number, Looks at it and then puts it away.

UI: Well...to quote a kind man "If you're going through hell, keep going" and I intend to do that. Going through two hellish matches in two nights is nothing new to me. If I manage to survive both then I will consider myself fortunate. If I win them both then I might buy a lottery ticket. But I gotta take it one step at a time. TLC first and for both myself and Gazzy that means dishing out more punishment to each other. Something we both will gladly enjoy doing. No referees to stop us, No doctors. I will keep going until he can no longer move and simply watch as I climb the ladder and regain my 6CWF World Championship. If he didn't learn what it will take to stop me last time. He will fall short again.

Uryu turns and heads towards backstage but stops and turns towards Plague with a stern look.

UI: Oh and if you get in my way Edward. I won't hesitate to set you on fire again. That is my only warning.

Uryu heads backstage.

RJ: Well Uryu leaving Plague with a warning to think about.

JT: Think he will do it?

Uryu Ishida

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Fri 01 Mar 2024, 9:54 am

Plague watches as Uryu leaves and shakes his head but instead of leaving her simply sits himself down in the middle of the ring, facing the hard cam and lifts the mic to his lips. The fans boo him so he waits for the boo's to die down before speaking

Plague:
Your boos just tell me that you're still trying to justify your hatred for me...and the truth...

Plague pauses again as the boo's once again fill the air

Plague:
You see, I know that the reality is sinking in right now because you just watched your "hero" make an apology that still blamed someone else. An apology where he ran from accountability...

His sickening words are apparently MY fault.

and I see it now...why you boo me when I point out the true nature of Uryu Ishida...

...it's because you see yourselves in him.

Plague smirks to himself as he continues

Plague:
You look at me and you see a man who has achieved things with his life, you see a man who has set out to change the world and you've watched as that world has began to change around him. You hear my words and you hear the harsh truths, so you bury your head in the sand...

..you find a loser like Uryu Ishida to latch on to because you see yourself in him...

Some fans begin to chant for Uryu causing Plague to grit his teeth, he pauses one more time letting it did down.

Plague:
Uryu Ishida...a man who fails, a man who cannot control his own words, a man who is never quite good enough.

You see yourself in his pathetic little life so you cheer for him, hoping to elevate him in to becoming a hero so that it can justify your own shortcomings in life. You have put him on a pedestal so that it distracts you from the fact that you are lost little sheep...most of you with no hope...

...unable to be saved...

...doomed.

but you tell yourself that if Uryu is a hero...then maybe you can be one as well.

Plague laughs to himself before shaking his head before a sick smile covers Plagues face as he pauses, allowing the loud boo's to die down one last time.

Plague:
You direct this anger to me but I am not your true enemy...

...Gazzy D is not your true enemy...

...the Plague Family are not your true enemy...

...No.

Your true enemy is yourself and your insecurities that eat you alive. The insecurities that lead to you placing your faith in a "man" like Uryu Ishida instead of facing the realities of this life and following a man like me towards those cold hard truths...

...I almost feel sorry for Uryu...

...you have helped create this delusion he has in his head where he truly believes that he IS the hero. Every time you cheer for him you have allowed him to justify his actions...

...his entitled violence, his sickening words, his dissent in to true evil...

...You have selfishly used him to feel better about your own sad little existence.
So when you move on to your next play thing he is going to be crushed beyond repair.

everything that happens to him at Day Of Reckoning is YOUR fault

The boo's once again erupt but as they do the lights in the arena go out. After a few seconds of pitch black darkness the come on again only to show the ring completely empty.

x12x

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueDragon1205 Fri 01 Mar 2024, 9:36 pm

gazzyD wrote:Scene opens at a 6CWF house show taking place in the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas Nevada

JT: Ladies and gentlemen, you join us here and another fantastic night for this illustrious company.

RJ: Absolutely, we’ve already seen some of the hottest talent coming through the ranks here, but we’re also seeing first hand what we can expect from the crowd at Day of Reckoning because folks….this is Las Vegas

JT: Vivaaaaa…Las Vegas

RJ: Viva Las Vegas indeed. We’re a little over a week from two of the biggest nights of the year, and already you can feel the excitement rippling through the Nevada natives

The commentary team are interrupted as the arena falls in to darkness

RJ: what is this?

The lights from camera phones appear in the darkness of the crowd and the crowd can be heard murmuring what is happening when the beginning of ‘The Heretic Anthem’ by Slipknot starts to play and the crowd boo

Gazzy makes his way out to the ramp wearing a black zip hoody and cargo shorts. He slowly makes his way down to the ring ignoring the few fans reaching their hands out. He grabs a mic from the steel steps and climbs inside of the ring and waits for the jeers to subside

RJ: Jeff…..whats wrong with this picture right here?

JT: I know what you’re getting it. Folks to look at it you wouldn’t believe this man was currently your 6CWF Champion but I can assure you he is

RJ: Absolutely…..I don’t think its just Blue Dragon who has his eyes set on gazzy’s title, he may want to look a little closer to home as well

JT: I don’t believe that for one second. Gazzy and Plague are part of a family. Families share

RJ: Then why is it that we just saw Plague carrying the title as though it was his, and heres the actual champion with no gold to be seen?

Gazzy paces the ring with the mic in hand as the crowd eventually starts to settle

G: You know…….throughout the years I’ve been used to having the deck stacked against me. Throughout my career all I’ve heard is how at 217lbs I was too ‘lightweight’ to be in the same ring as some of the other guys, and how they’d eat me breakfast. Not once did I ever pay attention to those that doubted me and I stand before you now, a three time 6CWF world champion

Now I know what you’re all saying. Ive seen the comments on Facebook and on X. I see you all talking that just because I let another man walk around carrying the belt I won, that I’m an embarrassment to the word champion. Well I’m here to put the record straight I didn’t just beat Uryu for me….I beat Uryu to repay the faith in the one person who in my time in this company is the only person to ever see me for who I am. The one man that when others where stacking against me he looked within me and seen me for who I am, one of the best to ever step foot in this ring

JT: We haven’t heard much of late from gazzy, have to admit this takes me back to before all this Plague stuff, I do miss the more humble side to Gazzy

RJ: Seriously, you buying this? How is referring himself to one of the best ever in any way humble? Sounds to me that gazzy is just brainwashed and has been ever since Plague first appeared on the scene, What about his wife, you telling me she never supported gazzy?

G: When I was at my lowest point, Plague rekindled the warrior in me and forced me back on to my path so you could say that part of that title belongs to him

The crowd boo

G: What is there to boo about? You make it out like Plague is the villain in all this when nothing could be further from the truth. The one true villain of the piece is Uryu. The man who thought it OK to profess his love to a married woman and throw a divide in her marriage. Yet you cheer him as though he was a hero

A Uryu chant breaks out around the crowd

G: There it is again…..are you attracted to losers? Is that it? I recall you chanted my name at one point before I won the big one, and now you boo me…. Its understandable of course that you would cheer a loser because everywhere Ive been in this city all I see are losers so its only right you would stick together.

I see you going in that casino taking your paycheck and p!ssing it all away on black just to give your worthless existence some excitement. Its not your fault of course, its like the bright lights attract all of you idiots to this toilet, its just like Blackpool just without the tower and donkeys on the beach

RJ: I think that reference will have gone over everybodies head

G: Even your football team are losers. I mean imagine having to watch two of your most hated teams battle it out for the Superbowl in your home Stadium. Pathetic

The crowd are booing louder and louder

G: But I didn’t come out here to waste me time on you despots. I came to speak out on the quite frankly ridiculous, and unfair booking decisions ahead of Day of Reckoning. If it wasn’t enough that on Night One Uryu, who for some reason warrants yet another opportunity despite squandering his original rematch clause, gets another shot at my title in a Tables, Ladders and Chairs *Crowd – OH MY* match. Not just that, but once Ive successfully defended the title, a mere 24 hours later I have to put it on the line again in the Gateway to Glory match. I mean…..how is this even fair?

RJ: I thought he was a fighting champion

G: this just goes back to those who have been against me all my career. This stacking the deck because they don’t think that I’m good enough to emerge victorious on the other side. This should never have been allowed to happen, key to the kingdom or not

But at the end of the day, as your champion……. and a winner unlike you lot (crowd boo again), I’ve no intentions of the title going anywhere except home me. Unlike you lot when the chips are down, Im going to come out of this a winner.

Uryu, if I have to, I’m going to beat you down one last time. I’m going to use every table, every ladder and every chair the Sphere has at it’s disposal that not only will you be physically incapable of appearing in Gateway to Glory the following night, but you’ll not be wanting any further title shots whilst I hold the belt. Uryu…..whilst I hate to admit it, you’re good. But you’re no gazzyD, hence why I got the girl, and you’re all alone

JT: Harsh

RJ: I don’t think he’ll care what gazzy says. The fans love Uryu

G: Night two, I get it, I’m gonna be nowhere near 100%, but I wont need to be. I’m not entirely sure why Dragon has opted to cash in his chance in a Gateway to Glory match 24 hours after my TLC match when he could have just gone straight up 1 on 1, but I wont be going in to that Gateway to Glory match alone. You see it isn’t me versus 29 other men, its me and Plague going through 28 superstars throwing them over the top rope one by one until the two of us remain and one way or another the 6CWF title stays where it belongs…within the Plague Family

As Gazzy stands in the ring soaking in the Boos from the Las Vegas crowd the lights once again go out. A hush falls over the arena and suddenly 'Bodies' by Drowning Pool hits the speakers..

JT:
Oh my god, what's he doing here tonight? Blue Dragon wasn't scheduled here

RJ:
I've told you a thousand times, Blue Dragon does what he wants, and it looks like he wants to come out here and respond to Gazzy D's comments. I guess we will see what he has to say?

Gazzy D is looking up the ramp with a disgusted look on his face as Blue Dragon steps out onto the stage. He's wearing a black suit and a blue tie, for the first time in a while we see him without his Key the Kingdom Championship. But he is announced by the ring announcer

"Please Welcome... 6CWF, Key to the Kingdom Champion... Blluueeeee Drrraaagggooonnnnn!!!"

The crowd are mixed on their reception as some cheer and others boo, some are appalled by Blue Dragon and others are happy to see him, and happy to see what inevitably follows..

JT:
I should point out that the Key to the Kingdom Championship has been cashed in by Blue Dragon, controversially, to make the Gateway to Glory a 6CW Championship match

RJ: 
Something that Gazzy D is obviously isn't very happy about...

Dragon walks to the ring and he steps through the ropes and squares up to Gazzy. The two go nose to nose as the crowd go wild expecting a physical fight. The more blood thirsty in the crowd try to get a 'Dragon's gunna k*ll you..' chant going but it soon dies down.. Blue Dragon lifts a mic up between them as he speaks directly to Gazzy D

BD:
Gazzy D... I just wanted to come out here to get a few things off my chest, I was backstage, if I'm honest I was looking to do a bit of scouting ahead of the Gateway the Glory match, I walked past a monitor and caught some of what you said. But now I'm here I notice a rather big similarity between us.

Dragon motions at both his and Gazzys waists and he looks confused before laughing it off

BD:
Here we are Gazzy. Two Champions, you the 6CW Champion and me the Key to the Kingdom Champion and neither of us are holding our belts. Mine is sitting in Alex Walkers office right now, it's being used as a bargaining chip, a promise that I will get my option, my choice, and my chance at your 6CW World Heavyweight Championship... Speaking of which, your belt.. I'd ask where it is, but we all know that already, it's sitting on the lap of your puppet master, it's sitting on your creepy uncle Eddy's knee. 
Just like you should be...

Dragon steps back slightly as he starts to relax into making his point, Gazzy is unmoved and refuses to back up even an inch

BD:
Your talking about how you've never felt supported in your times of need, when I know for a fact that these fans supported you, as they did for me once, and some do again. These fans got you to where you are now, I don't agree with the 'fan favorite' blueprint but I can't argue that it works for some. Not only did you have than you had something else. You had that support system that few have. You had a family, you had a wife, willing to follow you to the ends of the earth and beyond, you have all this and you refused to see what was at your f*cking feet? You still felt so sorry for yourself because you where having a bad time? And in slips some manipulative pr*ck to tell you that he's there for you where others aren't? 
You weak minded c*nt!

RJ:
Blue Dragon really laying into Gazzy here, maybe he's attempting to light a fire under him, to bring out the best in his current prey?

BD: 
I'm not out here to tell you that your loved or that your future is bright. To be honest with you I couldn't give a sh*t. But the way you drone on our here, I want your future to be as dark as possible, I hope everyone who's ever loved you, hates you and what you've become and I hope your family and friends never forgive you for what you've done. I hope your left alone, with nothing to call your own and nowhere to call home... And it all starts in the Gateway to Glory.

Gazzy is staring a hole in Blue Dragon as Dragon simply smirks, knowing that he's pushing Gazzys buttons

BD:
Your out here now complaining that it's not fair for you to have to defend your title just 24 hours after a championship match? For Christ sake Gazzy, I won the 6WF Championship and as I celebrated my victory a had someone come to the ring and I was defending and losing that championship within ten minutes of winning it. You should count yourself luckily I'm giving you the 24 hours before I take your scalp and your 6CW Championship. Yeah you won't be 100% but you know damn well that if I wanted to have what's yours, one on one, it wouldn't matter if you where 1000% I'd do what I always do and I'd take what I want... But you know what the really sad thing is here Gazzy? I'm rooting for you on night one. I want to see you walk into the Gateway to Glory as Champion. I have no respect for Uryu, not one bit. What kind of a coward makes a pass at another man's wife? And then when he doesn't get what he wants he implies her honour is in question? Thats f*cked up. Almost as f*cked up as letting someone else hold your championship.

Sections of the crowd cheer and Blue Dragon turns to them, almost surprised at the support.. he turns has attention back to Gazzy.

BD:
Yeah your right you most likely won't be alone in there at the Gateway to Glory. I'm sure your master, Plague, will be ther to pull the strings and put you in danger once again. But do you really think it bothers me that I've got to go through two men? I put myself up against the entire roster, simply to make my hunt for the title a little more interesting. But rest assured, I want to be the one to start the cataclysm that leads to your downfall. I just want to make one suggestion to you, once it's all said and done, once I have taken the title from you, there will be a series of events, I want you to listen to me now and take my advice...

Dragon looks Gazzy in the eyes as he speaks and the crowd seem to go quiet as he speaks

BD:
You will lose the 6CW title, and Plague will have no need for you, he will drop you as fast as he can. He will throw you away like an old broken toy. You will feel it deep in your heart, because you have believed everything he has said. You will take it out on your wife and you will lose her too. You will have nothing. But my advice is this... When you lose that belt, find the most important thing to you, grab her and hold her tights because if you do and if you truly realise how lucky you are, at least you will come away from this all with one thing in your life that's worth living for. But take it from me mate. Thats the only thing you will have.

RJ: 
Gazzy is not happy with Dragons comments here. He's really getting under his skin. I don't know why Blue Dragon if pushing Gazzy so hard here..

JT: 
Perhaps it's because this is the first and only time Dragon has been able to get Gazzy where he wants him, Infront of these people. Where he knows his words can hurt the most. Although it's not the first 'talk' these two have had.

RJ:
It's all well and good talking to him in private, in the back of an ambulance, but this somehow feels to have just became alot more personal for both men. It seems like Gazzys treatment of Christy has really struck a chord with Blue Dragon

Dragon stands for a moment looking into Gazzy D's eyes and he seems to calm a little. Before he takes a step back away from Gazzy and turns his back on him. He steps towards the ropes ready to leave before he raises the mic to his mouth one last time.

BD:
I made this match, I made the Key to the Kingdom mean something. I gave everyone a chance to write their own story, I allowed everyone the same opportunity as me for one reason and one reason only... I do hate what your doing Gazzy, I hate what you've become, but mostly I hate that your seen as one of the best by holding a World Championship here in 6CWF. I hate all that, with my heart and with many emotions. But let me make one thing clear, the reason I gave everyone else, my opportunity, has nothing to do with emotion, it has nothing to do with heart, it's my Soul that makes me do these things. I am exactly what I say I am.

I am the Alpha of 6CWF, I am the reason and the weapon for change here... 

Gateway to Glory, I will show the world that when I succeed in part one of my hunt.. I become 6CW World Heavyweight Champion....
BlueDragon1205
BlueDragon1205

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue 05 Mar 2024, 12:46 pm

The scene is a dingy looking Las Vegas strip club, it is quieter than it should be, the music is low and you can hear the familiar cackle of laughter as Dicey Reilly is staggering around, with a lady under each arm, they disappear into a back room. The camera pans round to Max Adamson, who is sat at a table, he has a bottle of beer in his hand and looks deep in thought. The barman leans on the bar and speaks towards Max

Barman: Max mate, what’s going on? You’re not your usual chirpy self…

Max looks up from the beer he was staring at, almost in a trance

Max: What do you want me to say Mike? Some people are better at compartmentalising, see Exhibit A over there…

Max motions with his beer bottle towards the laughter coming from the back room where Dicey went, before taking another sip of his beer

Max: I thought blood was supposed to be thicker than water… See, I’m just counting down the days, where I have to go against all of my instincts, and go to war with my own nephew. My own f*cking nephew… I held him as a newborn baby for f*cks sake. And yeah, a lot of sh*t has gone down… But I have to question my motives here.

Max takes a swig from the beer bottle and then loosely twirls the bottle between his fingers as he continues

Max: Don’t get me wrong… I’m no victim. I’m no beacon of morality Mike. I’ve done my share of dastardly deeds. But I’ve had a wonderful career. I’ve main evented Night of Glory and Born in Fire. I’ve held both the 6WF and 6CW World Titles, twice each. I’ve secured my legacy as a future hall of famer. Hell, if you ignore the ongoing family issues, I got to wrestle my nephew on the grandest stage of them all at Born in Fire. That should have been it… That should have been the grand finale to the career of Max Adamson.

Max stares blankly straight ahead and sighs

Max: What a way to go out. Wrestling and testing my nephew before he goes on to win the World Championship for himself. He beat me fair and square. I wasn’t happy about it at the time, but I can’t help being proud of him. And that should have been it. But then, Rex joins Genesis. I should have seen it coming. I should have done more to prevent it…

Max pauses to down the rest of his beer

Max: Beer me.

Max burps as the Barman opens him a new beer and hands it to him

Max: Thanks.

Barman: Am I supposed to answer your questions?

Max smirks as he looks up at the Barman

Max: Nah, I’m just venting I guess. Just tell me when I’m going full Uryu. You should never go full Uryu. Problem is, I seem to have developed a moral compass. Never used to give a sh*t. But this is different. Purely because it’s my own nephew. I don’t want this. War Games can end careers. War Games can cut careers short, and I don’t want that. I don’t want the responsibility of stopping my own nephew from living out his dreams. He’s a big boy, he’s made his own bed… But truth be told, if it comes down to me and him, and I have to take him out to end War Games and end Genesis… I don’t know if I can take the shot.

Max has a drink from his beer and laughs to himself

Max: I mean, if it’s one of the other pr*cks, I’m not gonna think twice. Sweetwater can eat a bag of d*cks. Roth is a dangerous guy but he’s just another target to me. And as for Daddy Kent… He can think he’s the Daddy of 6CWF… He might be the Daddy of Genesis… But he’s about to be locked in a giant cage with four guys who can most definitely “out-daddy” him. He’s about to be locked in the wrong prison if he thinks he’s the Daddy. Inside War Games, Eddy Kent is certainly not anyone’s Daddy… Eddy Kent is about to become our b*tch.

Max drinks more of his beer as the barman is stood polishing a glass, fulfilling the cliche

Barman: So, what are you gonna do about it?

Max drinks more of his beer, and motions over across the room to somebody

Max: I’ll tell you what I’m gonna do. I’m gonna take a page out of the Book of Dicey. And I’m gonna stop thinking about it. Certain things are beyond our control Mike. Sometimes you just have to go on instinct alone. When the time comes… I’ll know what to do. Until then… C’est la vie.

Max smiles as a lady in lingerie emerges and sits on Max’s lap

Max: Thanks for listening Mike. I’m gonna go and forget my troubles with some candy. Hi Candy.

Candy: Hi Max.

Max gets up and he and Candy walk off towards a private room, leaving Mike the Barman stood at the bar shaking his head

Barman: These f*cking wrestlers man… I should be charging these f*ckers for therapy…

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Tue 05 Mar 2024, 9:51 pm

[The 6CWF audience return to the Floyd Mayweather boxing gym in Las Vegas, Nevada which has been taken over by Genesis. The gym floor is alive with competitors from all different disciplines whether that be boxing, taekwondo, wrestling, bodybuilding etc. Roving reporter, Tim Allen has just finished his interview with Rex Adamson and is on his way to meet and greet other high flying competitors on the gym floor. Rex gets back to pumping some weights, picking up a set of large dumbbells before lying on a bench and beginning to chest press. The camera follows Allen who walks past an intense Tyler Roth who is in the middle of perfecting a submission hold on a sparring partner. Allen walks past a see through glass panel where the camera shows the imposing figures of Michael Sweetwater standing next to the self proclaimed daddy of 6CWF, Eddy Kent. Sweetwater is wearing expensive looking under armour gym gear while Kent is dressed in similar gear but with a black hoodie with Daddys home etched into it in green poison lettering. Kent is standing tall, staring out over the gym floor, his ice cold blue eyes latching onto Roth with a smirk before staring at "his son" Rex Adamson. Almost going into a trance, Kent watches "his son" proudly but remains steely and focused. Sweetwater, taps Kent on his shoulder and begins to speak.]

Sweetwater: He's good isn't he? Have you ever seen a kid take to our business this good before? all the stats, all the metrics across the board... I've never seen anything like this...

[Kent continues to stare out across the gym floor at Rex who continues to go about his workout with intensity and determination. Kent cricks his neck from side to side and lets out a small grin. Kent then turns to Sweetwater, his ice cold blue eyes piercing into Sweetwaters soul. Kent then begins to speak.]

Kent: No... not since our beginning, Michael. Not since our Genesis from day one.

[Kent then reaches his hand out and places it on Sweetwaters broad shoulder who looks slightly nervous. While Kent seems content and relaxed, Sweetwater seems slightly intimidated at Kent who in recent weeks seems slightly unhinged. Kent begins to speak once more.]

Kent: Michael, I trust you. I have always trusted you since the day I met you all those years ago. Tyler and Rex, they're moulded in my image and enforced by you. Genesis wouldn't be what it is, without Michael Sweetwater. Rex and Tyler... they're the boys. Tyler is our present prize frighter and Rex is our future. I want Rex to be a lion under my banner and he will be. The son will take this place when I'm done in this business, that I have no doubt about. The first step is for Rex to achieve the 6CW world championship and unite it under my name and Genesis's in the Gateway to glory match.

Kent: He is ready... I see it in his eyes, I hear it in his words. The kid knows it's only a matter of time before he is a champion. The son will take his rightful place by my side as champion of this business. Michael... You know the Adamson family as well as I do. You know the poison that Rex's uncle, Reilly, Harris and Patricks will pour into his ear the minute we take our eyes off the ball. We cannot afford to do this... you know how important it is we keep Rex away from that environment. Rex needs to be protected as much as possible. I want you to be my eyes and ears.

Kent: Michael, I need you to be that. Anything you hear, see even as much as a rumour that Max and his gang of merrymen are trying to drip feed poison into Rex, I want you to shoot it down immediately. While we are in this war, we need to always remind Rex who is real family are. We need to make him feel at home. Anything he needs, you give it to him. Protecting Rex from the poison that could harm our Genesis, harm our stranglehold on this company and my positon as daddy of 6CWF needs to be eradicated immediately.

[Kent removes his hand from Sweetwaters shoulder and turns back to the gym floor gazing back out to Rex Adamson and Tyler Roth. Kent looks up to the ceiling and exhales loudly before turning back to Michael Sweetwater who still looks slightly nervous and fragile as Kent moves towards him speaking in a sinister and calm tone.]

Kent: I don't care about the past... we all have a past, Michael. But none of that matters now as we're in a war, Michael. Michael, you've done well all these years. Now I need something more... Eyes and ears as I mentioned, inside every building and locker room. The boys out there don't know you as well as me. They've watched me for years and know my name from the minute they walked into the 6CWF performance centre. You're the man they will totally trust... practical, loyal, smart. They don't know you as much as they know me.

Kent: Walk with them, watch them...they won't turn you away. Go to their locker rooms, defend them whenever is needed. They won't turn you away, they know you're our enforcer. Make them feel at home but don't forget where your real loyalty lies. Push quietly our agenda until they do not question nor think the alternative to our Genesis. Push until Rex knows his uncle is poison for certain. Push until Tyler knows the likes of Scott Harris are poison. They will realise that Genesis is all that matters and i'm their saviour. You do all this, Michael, and you will always have a special place by my side in Genesis.

Kent: When this war is over, Genesis is going to be tearing up the history books in 6CWF. Alex Walker, JJ Johnson, Paramount... whoever stands in our way. They will fall. Wargames is big, Michael. You know this. But between you and I... this is just the tip of the iceberg. What happens after Wargames? what happens when Genesis stands supreme? you see, Michael... Wargames is just a skirmish. A battle yes but not the war. Alex Walker, Johnson.. they are the real war. The men who stand in our way of total domination.

Kent: Dicey Reilly, Scott Harris, Chris Patricks, Max Adamson... they are soldiers going to war to try and defend this company for Alex Walker and JJ Johnson. They don't know that but I do. But what happens when they fall? there will be nobody left to challenge us.. Walker and Johnson know this. Why do you think Walker has formed Exodus? as a human shield in preperation for the Genesis storm because it is coming... you and I both know Alex Walker. And as much as I respect Alex... he's going to be swept up in the incoming storm.

[Kent stares out towards a window with the setting sun causing shadows in the gym. Kent closes his eyes for a few seconds before evily smiling and turning back to Michael Sweetwater.]

Kent: Our time is coming Michael... Genesis's time is coming. It's only a matter of time. But we have to be ready, understood? I want you to go to our boys and treat them to a meal. I want you to get them anything they need and to preach my message. I want you to show them the good life in the quiet before the war. I want you to get them ready for what is to come next. And what comes next is going to be nothing you have ever seen before... you could almost say, it's going to be levels above.

[With that, Kent evily smiles and nods at Sweetwater who smiles and nods in agreement. Sweetwater heads out to the gym floor to join Roth and Adamson who are now having a chat by the water cooler. The camera returns back to Kent who smirks sadistically as Sweetwater goes to the Genesis gang and joins them as the scene slowly fades away to black.]

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by DP Wed 06 Mar 2024, 3:51 pm

The scene opens to 'The Sharpshooter' Scott Harris sitting on a bench on the Las Vegas strip. The hustle and bustle of Las Vegas goes on around him as he sits and stares up at the poster for Day Of Reckoning that is adorned on the building opposite him. His focus is drawn to his picture and he continues to stare for a little while.

His focus is broken by an ambulance racing past. He exhales and then looks to the camera and addresses it...

SH: I've spent my career being sh*t on from a great height. Or so it feels.

If you look back at the story of Scott Harris, pro wrestler, it's clear to see.

Mr. Jones.
Mike Masters.
Tyler Roth.
Eddy Kent.
Scott Harris.

There's always been someone stood in my way, trying to make it their goal to stop me from reaching the summit, achieving the thing I've always wanted to get my hands on.

There's always been adversity...

Harris gets up from the bench and begins to walk down the street. It isn't clear where he is headed to the viewer but he clearly knows where he is going. The camera positions itself so that it faces Harris as he walks down the street.

SH: I've coveted the chance to be called 'Champion'.

It's the one thing I've always wanted, ever since I became a pro wrestler. And yet it's the thing that has remained out of reach.

There's always been an obstacle... Family, opponents, myself.

I look back at my career so far and it's a story of not getting over that last hurdle. It's a story of wasted potential.

Dare I say it, it's a story of not being good enough.

Harris works his way through the crowds gathering outside the various casinos, as life continues to go on around him. Again, he looks up at the billboards and this time sees a promotional image of himself, Max Adamson, Dicey Reilly and Chris Patricks. He takes it in for a moment and then continues his walk...

SH: Whenever things got too much or the decks got stacked that bit too high, I ran away. I pulled the shutters down and I hid. I couldn't handle that pressure, I couldn't push myself to that extra level that was needed to reach the same standard as Dicey Reilly, as Max Adamson, as Chris Patricks have achieved in their careers countless times and once again just for the fun of it.

To some, myself included, that's company that I don't have the right of being near, let alone being on their team in one of the most hellacious matches you'll ever see.

Harris approaches a water fountain and looks into the water, seeing his reflection staring back at him. He continues to stare at the shimmering reflection of himself, as he continues to speak...

SH: I've spent years working on this up here...

Harris points to his head.

SH: Working on resilience, desire, visualisation. Confronting those demons that have spent far too long nestled rent free in my head.

I've sought help, spent countless hours in a therapist's chair pulling Scott Harris, the man, apart. Trying to put a finger on why I've cut and run in the past when sh*t gets real.

That's a work in progress...
I'm a work in progress...

Harris continues his walk, this time with more purpose.

SH: I looked in the mirror one day and decided that I don't want to be that man any more. I'm giving it my all not to revert to type, to not run away, to not let those negative voices in my head take over again.

I'm as much at war with myself, as I am with Genesis at Day of Reckoning.

He finally ends up stood outside The Sphere, the venue for Day of Reckoning. He again finds himself looking at the promotional posters for the show and fixes his gaze on Genesis. One by one, the camera follows his eyes as he looks at each member of Genesis before his gaze rests on Eddy Kent.

SH: But here I am, still fighting, still battling. In the face of all the punishment I've been subjected to, the beat downs, the cheap shots, the betrayals, the ludicrous officiating, I'm still here and I'm sure as sh*t not going away any time soon.

I won't run. Not now.

That's growth. That's the change I put all those hours into trying to bring about. That's what enabled me to become the King of 6CWF, that's what allowed me to be the man to ever submit Tyler Roth.

I'm winning that battle with myself. I'm building those reserves, that resilience and they are what I'll need to rely on during War Games and then Gateway to Glory.

Harris works his way through the building before stepping out into one of the top tiers of seating as he looks down on the set and stage being constructed for the weekend's events. His attention is immediately pulled towards the two rings and the War Games structure that hangs above.

SH: I'm determined to put in the stint of a lifetime this weekend.

I'd love to stand here and spend time talking about the prospect of winning on Night Two and getting my moment...

Regardless of what happens, I WILL get that moment and I promise you all that I'll do what Scott Harris does best in that battle royal.

But I just can't overlook the task on Night One.

Eddy Kent and his Genesis have spent too long sauntering around this place thinking that they own it.

They think they have this god given right to do what they want and when they want. They've spent far too long tilting the odds in their favour. That just can't be any more.

The fans that will fill this arena, the people that will pack it out to the rafters are bored of Genesis, they are sick of the faux Father and Son dynamic between Kent and Rex. They're fed up of seeing Ralph Santos. They've had enough of watching Sweetwater and Roth doing their Boss' bidding.

You've lasted for too long.

I won't speak for my team mates but we all have our own issues with Genesis. Eddy Kent and I keep moving into one anothers orbit... Tyler Roth and I have our history and I still have the bruises to prove it.

I'm committed to doing all in my power to make sure we come out on top. Hopefully, Dicey, Chris and Max are too. Collectively, the ego's need to be left at the door, so we can get the job done.

This ends here in War Games, Las Vegas.

Genesis, your Day of Reckoning has arrived.

That last line is delivered with Harris staring hard into the camera as the scene fades out and into a Day of Reckoning video package.

DP

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Fri 08 Mar 2024, 12:53 pm

James stands looking down at Reilly. He smirks and shakes his head as the crowd cheer for the European Champion…

Clarke James: Haven’t done enough, Daniel? Has it slipped your mind that the only reason you’re still standing in that ring, holding that title is because I allowed you to stand there.

James laughs to himself as McManus and The Fanatic nod…

Clarke James: If I wanted you out of the match Daniel, I would’ve made sure of it.

You stand there, claiming to be a ‘king’ when you’re nothing more than a delusional, egomaniac. Let me tell you, Daniel. I’ve seen so, so many of your kind in my life. So many of them have walked these halls, claiming they were the best, claiming they were better than anyone and everything.

James stares at Reilly who leans on the ropes…

Clarke James: And do you know what I did to them, Daniel.

James stands arms out wide…

Clarke James: Look around, Daniel. See the faces of The Fallen in the crowd and look at your future. I’ve ended careers of so called “legends”. So called ‘greats. So called….kings. I’ve brought a company to its knees. I’ve made this place MY kingdom…

I sent JJ Johnson packing. Back to where he belonged. In my shadow. Out of sight. Out of mind.

At Day of Reckoning, I’m going to begin my dissection of this company. I’m going to burn this place to the ground, and among the pile of ash, standing atop it will be Exodus.

Reilly steps back from the ropes, shaking his head as James snaps…

Clarke James: You look at me when I’m talking to you, boy…

Reilly turns and faces James…

Clarke James: You’re there because I want you to be. I want you to suffer. I want you laying on the canvas, bloodied and bruised as I tear that European Title from your broken body, the realisation, Daniel that I am your reckoning. And when I take the Gateway to Glory, and stand centre of that ring as the rightful World Champion, soaking in the hatred from these fans, you, like everyone else will realise that no ‘King’ is a match for a ‘God’…

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

James stands and looks down the ramp at Daniel Reilly who stares, shaking his head as The Fallen disperse from the crowd. James smiles down before turning and heading up the ramp, followed by Exodus.

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

Post by DarrenJS Sat 09 Mar 2024, 11:31 am

Anthony Grace enters The Sphere with a gym bag over his shoulder and dark glasses on. He peers around the arena and tries to keep a low profile. Making his way out towards the auditorium, he can see various 6CWF staff milling around and preparing for night 2 after a mind blowing night 1. Grace looks over the top of his glasses towards the roof and spots the steel cage in its ready position. He sighs deeply and is about to exit when he catches eyes with RJ walking towards him. Before he is allowed to speak, Grace holds his hand up.

AG: Yeah I know, management are p*ssed off with me. I get it. I've had things on my mind.

RJ shakes his head.

RJ: Nah things are cool, glad you are here though. That cage has your name wrote all over it.

AG: It's a cell without the padding....thats more my destination at the moment.

RJ stands next to Grace and watches the staff mingle. Grace hates the silence so speaks.

AG: You know what I have learnt recently. Apart from Reborn being an absolute sh*thead.

RJ sniggers but doesn't answer.

AG: I learnt I am like a Benjamin Button.....the reversal of the usual crap you have to put up with as you get older. My body is fine, and health wise I'm the best I've ever been. That's why I have done some crazy stuff lately. But my mind....man it's all over the place. I thought focusing on a grand plan of being World Champion might help quiet the white noise I get. I just ended up sounding like an idiot though.

RJ shrugs.

RJ: It's good to have goals. Something to aim for.

Grace lets his gym bag fall to the ground and drops down into one of the arena seats.

AG: You see those guys down there. They make things happen and then disappear before the show starts. But without them, there is no pay per view. I've acted like those cogs don't need to turn in the machine. That the instant result of just being here is a shot at the championship.

RJ says nothing.

AG: Being humble isn't something that comes natural to me....but I didn't think I still had d*ckhead tendencies of 10 years ago.

He removes his glasses and stares around.

AG: I've got guys in the back that all want that same goal. 30 of them in one match alone. And I've learnt over the past month that they have a better shot than I have. Because they earned it. What have I done.....nearly killed myself and expected a guilt trip reward. Like its just going to be laid on a plate in front of me.

RJ: So what you saying? You're giving up because it's too hard?

Grace shakes his head.

AG: Nah, I'm staying because it's hard. I'm going to prove it to myself and everyone else. One match at a time. One opponent at a time. I'm going to quietly get on with my sh*t because when everything is aligned I'm one of the best there is. I don't need to shout about it.....I just need to do it.

RJ: This place has passed you by Anthony. Management hasn't missed you because they had no events planned for you. Hell, I didn't even need to conduct an interview until later. You name doesn't buy the tickets.

Grace laughs.

AG: Tough love right.....

RJ: No, just facts. The entire company has a million things to do. We just don't have time to make you a special case. You do what you need to do, and the fed goes on. You don't.....well it still goes on. You have a match tonight that people are looking forward to but that's it.....you're a name on the card.

Grace nods.

AG: I can still cut it you know.

RJ: Yeah I know.....but cutting it with some nail clippers isn't enough. You need to start using a machete. And you know....I'm a bit bored of these chats. Sorry.

Grace smirks.

AG: No offence taken. I'm bored of them too.......

He gets out his seat and retrieves his gym bag.

AG: If I have to prove it I will. I'm on the ground floor looking up at the top. But if I have to climb each step and fall down along the way then I will. And when the time comes, I will remind you of this conversation.

Grace replaces his dark glasses and smiles.

AG: If by a minor miracle anyone wants me.....I will be getting ready.

He smirks, before going up the steps to the back of the arena.

DarrenJS

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Enforcer Sun 24 Mar 2024, 9:57 pm

x12x wrote:
The fans go wild as Revival Mode by Every Time I Die blasts through the speakers and the Viper Liam Wood walks out on to the stage. Wood pauses on the stage for a second to soak in the attention before making his way down to the ring.

RJ: Liam Wood looking confident after his Fight For The Right Win...he's made it clear he wants to be a world champion again and what better way to make that clear by winning the Fight For The Right Tournament for a guaranteed title shot...

JT: first though he has to worry about his next match...an Extreme Showcase as he partners up with a former rival Enforcer to face the teams of Blue Dragon and Logan Kincade and Geoff Steel and Mike Hill!

Wood rolls under the bottom rope and gets to his feet, the fans giving him a huge reaction. he waits for it to die down before speaking.

Wood:
You know, I normally come out here and I talk to the people I am about to face...I'll normally talk sh¡t and make jokes at their expense but today...this is a little different for me.

Today...the only person I want to talk to is my "partner"...

...Enforcer!

The fans cheer when Wood mentions Enforcer but Wood shows no reaction to this as he continues to address his former rival

Wood:
You see...for those of you who might not know...me and the Enforcer go a long way back and back in EWF we pushed each other to the limit over and over again. We shed blood and broke bones and we left each other broken more than once...

...when all was said and done...I was the one who came out on top.

Wood lets a smirk cover his face as he pauses and the fans cheer for his references to the past events in EWF that culminated in a War Games between Team EWF and Team Fear. Team EWF won with Wood walking out of the match holding the EWF World Title for the first time.

Wood:
but Enforcer...I'm here to talk to you...

I'm not here to open old wounds.
I'm not here to rehash our 'good old days'
and I'm not here to add you to the list of old ghosts I've exorcised this year...

...I hope you can say the same.

Wood lowers the mic and waits in the ring standing tall

The crows start to get restless as Wood stands in the ring in silence, his expression doesn't flicker, but after a while he shrugs, seemingly indicating he's given up on Enforcer answering his call. Just as he does this the crowd erupts as Saturday Night by Nickelback blasts around the arena.

JT: It felt like an age since Liam Wood issued his invitation, but it was worth the wait to hear the best entrance music in the business!

RJ: Enforcer spoke last week about wanting wins more than resolving old issues when he tagged with Anthony Grace, surely Wood's words will be aligned with his thoughts?

JT: Anthony Grace cost E his non-wrestling role, which he says brought him happiness in his life. Liam Wood and Enforcer have a storied history, one that I'm not sure he will be a quick to forget.

Enforcer has made his way to the ring slapping hands with fans and picking up a mic, but without taking his eyes off Wood. He climbs on to the apron glaring at his partner, but before entering the ring indicates that Wood should take a step back, which he slowly does.

RJ: You might be right, there is certainly no love lost here...

JT: And trust could be a factor based on that!

Enforcer climbs into the ring, not taking his eyes off Wood and the two men take a step forward, so there is not much space between them. The noise from the crowd ramps up as the former world champions size each other up. Enforcer is the first to raise his microphone.

E: Yet again the powers that be decide that it will be unique and exciting to pair me with another old rival. I am in 6cwf to make sure there can be no questions about who the dominant force in professional wrestling is. The way I want to do that is to rack up the wins, but looking in your eyes, there is a lot of history flooding back.

E: I didn't leave the industry with many friends, but there weren't many that I held in as much contempt as you Wood. It is almost ten years since you ended my world title reign, but that's not all you ended. That loss was the first dose of poison in my passion for wrestling. You're not solely responsible, but the question is if I can get over your part in it?

E: I don't like you, I don't trust you, but in spite of everything, I rate you. I saw what you did at Day of Reckoning, you have the willingness to go to a dark place, a place I know so well. We are up against 4 amazing athletes and as much as I may want to ram your teeth down your throat, I might have to suppress that urge for a while.

The two men continue to stand nose to nose as the tension in the arena rises.

JT: Never mind co-existing for their match, will they make it through this encounter without coming to blows?

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down