The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CWF Presents Proving Grounds - Wednesday January 10th 2024 (Episode 22)

+6
DarrenJS
DanielReilly
Uryu Ishida
x12x
Marky
JJJohnson
10 posters

Go down

6CWF Presents Proving Grounds - Wednesday January 10th 2024 (Episode 22) Empty 6CWF Presents Proving Grounds - Wednesday January 10th 2024 (Episode 22)

Post by JJJohnson Fri 05 Jan 2024, 6:19 pm

*Alex Walker's State of Address

Bout 1
Clarke James vs Cody Walker

Bout 2
The Parasite Killers/Cassidy vs Dicey Reilly/Geoff Steel/Scott Harris

Bout 3
GazzyD vs ???

Bout 4
Anthony Grace vs Robin Reborn

Bout 5
Winner progresses to "Fight for #30" Finale
Daniel Reilly vs Jerome Dubois vs Mike Hill vs Uryu Ishida

Main Event
The Re-Match
Max Adamson vs Rex Adamson

*Plus all the fallout from an historic night at Born in Fire XI

Last edited by JJJohnson on Sun 07 Jan 2024, 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CWF Presents Proving Grounds - Wednesday January 10th 2024 (Episode 22) Empty Re: 6CWF Presents Proving Grounds - Wednesday January 10th 2024 (Episode 22)

Post by Marky Fri 05 Jan 2024, 11:31 pm

Rex Adamson is stood backstage, a while after Born in Fire has concluded, as if he's waiting for someone. He is checking his phone when Xanthi Rose walks up to him.

Xanthi: Well? What's going on Rex?

Rex shakes his head

Rex: What do you want me to say Xanthi? He wanted to prove his point. He wanted to make a statement at my expense. He came out of retirement to steal a World Championship opportunity from me. He insisted on facing me at Born In Fire. And beating him clean wasn't enough because I hear he's demanded a rematch for Proving Grounds. It's been 8 months of Max Adamson's nephew tearing 6CWF a new one and he just couldn't let me flourish. He had to be the centre of attention.

Rex turns his back on Xanthi but she grabs him by the arm to make him turn back around

Xanthi: And what about Genesis? Do you really think that's the answer?

Rex smirks

Rex: Maybe. Maybe not. What I do know, is that trusting my own uncle, my own blood... Just isn't an option anymore. You know it and I know it. He's forced this issue. I was in Riyadh to help him. He tried to screw me over in the tag team match against the Parasite Killers when I focused on the opponent. He grabbed a f*cking chair in our match and low blowed me, because he couldn't beat me. And he wants another go. That's the guy I should stick with? Eddy Kent might have his own agenda... But at least I know where I stand with him. Speaking of which...

A door opens and we see Eddy Kent, Tyler Roth, and Michael Sweetwater emerge, Kent beaming as he has the 6WF World Heavyweight Championship over his shoulder, and he low fives Rex

Rex: One last thing Xanthi... Max can call this rematch off anytime he wants. In fact... I strongly recommend you convince him to. He's not going to like what happens if he goes ahead with it.

The rest of Genesis laugh (with Sweetwater shouting "Yes Rexy Boy!") as all four men walk off, leaving Xanthi stood in thought, still upset by the evening's events.

Marky

JJJohnson and Bentyf1 like this post

Back to top Go down

6CWF Presents Proving Grounds - Wednesday January 10th 2024 (Episode 22) Empty Re: 6CWF Presents Proving Grounds - Wednesday January 10th 2024 (Episode 22)

Post by x12x Sat 06 Jan 2024, 11:48 am

Exclusive: A scene from this seasons "6CWF - Beyond The Mat' filmed the day after Born In Fire

The scene opens in a private hospital room as we see the battered figure of Liam Wood lying in bed, as he sits himself up he winces clearly still feeling the damage caused by the hardcore hell match at Born In Fire. As the camera pans around the room we see loads of unopened letters and cards clearly from fans.

Suddenly his eyes light up as Emmy walks in to the room with flowers, she quickly notices his room full of gifts and smiles

Emmy: I guess you won't be needing these...jesus, hows it feel to be so popular?!

Emmy laughs to herself as she gives Wood a sympathetic look

Wood:
Right now? It feels like hell

Wood sits himself up, wincing as he does causing Emmy to sit on his bed and hold his hand.

Emmy: Try not to move, you need to rest as much as possible

Wood notices the worry on Emmy's face and rests his head back. He pauses for a second and looks as if he is about to talk but quickly stops himself.

Emmy: What?

Wood:
I never said anything

Emmy: Exactly, you're being quiet, especially after what's happened, that's rare...so what do you want to say to me.

Wood takes a second, he contemplates feigning ignorance but thinks better of it considering Emmy is one of the people who knows him the best.

Wood:
It's just, I feel like we're close to having the chat...the one we always end up having and the one which has never been easy to have...

Emmy looks confused

Wood:
...the one where you tell me how worried you get and how you wish I didn't put my body on the line week in, week out...the one where I tell you that I have to do this and that this is my life....

Emmy: You're right...

Wood looks disappointed but Emmy quickly carries on

Emmy: You're right that this is your life...

...When we got back together after all that time away I realised that if I wanted to be with you and be in your life, I'd have to accept that wrestling would always be a part of it and that there would be times where you'd have to push yourself...

...times when it wouldn't always work out.

Wood smiles

Wood:
Thank you

Emmy: Obviously I hope stuff like this never happens to you again and I'll always worry but I know what the risks are. I knew that when we got back in touch with each other and it's something that I've made peace with.

I love you and I want to be part of your life.

Emmy and Wood smile at each other as she holds his hands

Emmy: besides, I had the bed all to myself last night...so you ending up in hospital isn't all bad is it.

Wood:
Very funny.

Emmy laughs to herself before reaching over and grabbing a box of chocolates sent in by a fan and proceeds to eat one as the scene ends, fading to black.[/b]

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Sat 06 Jan 2024, 12:14 pm

Our scene begins in the abandoned church that is now home to the Plague family as we see the head of the family and it's leader Edward Plague stood at the altar. Plague is still wearing his Plague Doctor masks as he addresses the followers in attendance.

On top of the Altar is the 6CW World Title that was newly won by family member Gazzy D. Gazzy sits in a chair on the stage and is joined by his pregnant wife Christy. Gazzy has a huge smug smile on his face, he looks at Christy for a second  who smiles back but doesn't seem as convinced by The Family as her husband.

As Plague speaks, everyone watches on giving him their full attention.

Plague:
As every day must end, so must the chapters of this book

The book of Plague is held up, it has seen better days and the leather bound note book is stained with dirt and blood. Plague places it down next to the World Title and opens it to the latest blank page, as he thumbs through it we see scribbles and illustrations related to certain 6CWF moments including a crudely drawn picture of a man with devil horns and the words "hollow hero" above it, clearly meant to be Uryu Ishida.

Plague continues to talk

Plague:
Chapter one...

The family all speak out "rebirth"

Plague:
Chapter two...

The family once again answer his call "revenge"

Plague:
and now on to our next chapter...Reign.

Plague looks down at the World Title and runs his hand over it before looking over to Gazzy and Christy

Plague:
This new chapter would not be exist without you, my brother...Gareth, I knew I was right about you.

Plague turns back to the other followers as Gazzy smiles

Plague:
The first two chapters in this book talk about how a lost lamb was found walking alone in the dark ready to be snatched up by the wolves only to be saved and brought back in to the light. It talks about how that lost lamb, once in that light, was able to see that they were no sheep and they were ready to be themselves...

...it showed them that THEY were the wolf and the people praying on them were the ones who were truly lost.

It talks about how a hollow hero named Uryu Ishida was praying on a perceived weakness and how we showed Gareth just how strong he is...

Christy looks sad for a second when Uryu's name is mentioned but quickly hides it, clearly still a little guilty about her actions

Plague:
...and at Born In Fire the chapter closed with our newest family member meeting destiny head on. Snatching this belt you see before me from that hollow hero and allowing himself to become the man he always should have been...

...a champion...
...a conqueror...
...a destroyer.

Plague looks at Gazzy again for a second before once again turning back to the followers one last time.

Plague:
Chapter three is going to be about how this title belt will turn the eyes of the world on to us, on to our family and on to MY message.

It will show people that no matter how lost they are, there is always a family for them with us and it will help our masses grow. it will help spread our world and it will ensure that my name and our family live on forever...

Plague pauses one last time

...those who accept us will take their place by my side...
...those who do not, will discover a terror beyond their wildest nightmares.

Plague closes the pages to the Book Of Plague as the other family members turn to face the camera, each one chanting "join us". The scene ends with Plague stood with the world title in front of him, Gazzy and Christy by his side and the followers chanting for their leader.

Last edited by x12x on Sun 07 Jan 2024, 11:14 pm; edited 2 times in total

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Sat 06 Jan 2024, 6:26 pm

Uryu slowly walks out to the ring, no music is playing as he carries a few bruises and taped sections of his body. He rolls into the ring gently and winces as he sits in the corner and a mic is passed to him.

UI: Well, Born in Fire was some event wasn't it?

Uryu doesn't seem like he's all there as he sighs into the mic.

UI: Had a lot of time to think about what happened and...I get it. I understand why she did it. She's not possessed, brainwashed or anything. She's being a mother. I think we can all understand that. So with what she did... I am not going to touch her. I am not going after her. I am not even going to insult her. Christy James gets a free pass because motherhood is a priority.

Uryu looks around the crowd who are conflicted with chanting.

UI: So...where does this leave me? Where does this leave Uryu Ishida? Let me take a step back and share my thoughts. I could go right after Gazzy and throw everything I have left at him and attempt to regain the 6CW World Championship...

The crowd cheer as Uryu's smile slowly falls.

UI:...But right now I have a lot less than I did before Born In Fire.

The crowd slowly boo.

UI: I've seen guys go right into rematches and end up worse afterwards. Maybe letting him be for now wouldn't be such a bad thing, just...keep an eye on him and remind him that I am biding my time, waiting until I am ready.
So if I do that...where do I go? Well I made an offer to someone very familiar a month ago and that offer still stands. He knows it still stands and with his boy seemingly about to do something stupid I am not adverse to helping him out.

Uryu throws his arms up in an X symbol as the crowd start chanting "Project X!" as he lowers his arms a few secomds later.

UI: There is also Alex Walker and Clarke James. I have known JJ a long time, I have suffered through the reign of Alex Walker and he seems to have power again. I was the last one who beat Clarke James too, for the 6CWF World Championship. So if JJ wants me to step up for the company again all he has to do is call and I will gladly do it. I did it once against Johnny Oko so I am no stranger to having my back against that wall.

As the crowd cheer his name, Uryu smiles.

UI: Theres another threat to the company however...and frankly these guys are a bad tribute act. I have been around long enough to remember the original Genesis. They commanded where they were yet all I can do is laugh at this bad rehash. You honestly think you can rule like they did? You got a lot to learn about that level of reputation and you aren't anywhere near it. If you try and make a name for yourselves, expect me to interrupt you.

Uryu slowly stands up and leans on the ropes looking towards the stage.

UI: Or does anyone want to make a name for themselves by trying to take me out? I am here, ready to take on whatever challenge is next. So if anyone wants to try and put down the spirit, the heart of 6CWF, Mr 6CWF if you will. Then bring it on!

Uryu slowly climbs out of the ring and heads towards the stage.

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by DanielReilly Sun 07 Jan 2024, 1:51 pm

'Broken Dreams' blasts out throughout the arena as the fans fill the stadium with boos. Oliver Keane is first out, looking incredibly happy, as he stands to the side and begins to clap his hands. The boos begin to increase in volume as Daniel Reilly steps out from the back with the 6CWF European Championship hung over his shoulder. Reilly stands at the top of the ramp, looking around at the fans before hitting a trademark smirk and lifting the European Championship up high. Keane applauds even more before he and Reilly begin a slow walk down to the ring.

JT: Daniel Reilly and Oliver Keane both look in very good moods tonight and you know why that is! Reilly defeated Geoff Steel at Born in Fire to retain the 6CWF European Championship!

RJ: Well let's be honest, Reilly surely owes Keane a pay rise because it's safe to say without Oliver Keane, we would be looking at a new Champion!

JT: Well either way, Reilly has been in a bad mood recently telling us all how disrespected he has been since his return but maybe that has changed because he's certainly smiling tonight!

Reilly and Keane have climbed into the ring and Keane passes Reilly a microphone as the music starts to fade. Reilly stands for a moment observing the fans in the arena.

DR: Ladies and gentlemen, Daniel Reilly is still the King of all of Europe!

The boos grow once more.

DR: And Daniel Reilly is going to come out here time and time again and announce that because the King sits and he observes and he can not see anyone who is in his league right now! But before the King runs his mouth and gets some things off his chest, the King wants to take a second to speak about Geoff Steel. Geoff, the King still maintains that you should not of been in that Championship match, but you somehow found yourself there, and you gave the King a hell of a match! But the King's words rang true just like they always do, and Geoff Steel was forced to crumble at the feet of the King of the Streets.

The King warned the management that Geoff Steel would lose, the King warned them that Geoff did not deserve to be in a Championship match, and the King once again proved to know more the the idiots in charge when he put Geoff Steel away and kicked him right to the back of the line where he belongs! But Daniel Reilly is not too proud to admit that he had to work hard and dig deep to win that match, and to be quite frank, it disgusts the King that he put in so much effort considering he was only deemed good enough to be placed third on the card.

But it appears eyes are finally opening and brains are starting to actually work because the King now finds himself not as the opening act, but in the fifth match of the night. The management around here might not know what they have on their hands here but the King is going to make them see whether they like it or they don't, that the King of Europe is the hottest thing in this business right now! You heard the King at the Born in Fire, last year is behind us, 2024 is now the Year of the King! The King is taking his European Championship and he is smashing through every wall and obstacle that the management try to put in his way, and the King doesn't care whether you like it or not, you will have no choice but to stand aside as the King takes this year by it's balls and reigns supreme among all of 6CWF! But first we touch on the present, and the King finds himself in a fatal four way match against 3 men who all lost their matches at Born in Fire.

Reilly laughs to himself as he begins to pace around the ring.

DR: Mike Hill, Jerome Dubois and Uryu Ishida, is that really the three best men you can offer the King? The King should be fighting against men who actually won matches but as usual, the King will make chicken salad out of chicken sh*t! The funny thing is Daniel Reilly does not care about no number 30 spot. The King couldn't care if he had number 1, number 15 or number 30. In fact, the King couldn't care less if he was even in the match at all because the King has the most prestige Championship in all of 6CWF right now and that is all Daniel Reilly cares about!

Reilly holds up the 6CWF European Championship and takes in the boos before lowering it back onto his shoulder.

DR: But regardless, the King finds himself in the match and as always, the King will reign above all! Now first we have Jerome Dubois. Jerome Dubois is a name the King has not heard in a long, long time. The King remembers you from back in the day, Jerome! The King remembers how he would kick your French ass all over 6CW arenas and now we fast forward to all these years later and it's nice to see somethings just don't change. The King has already put down one legend in Geoff Steel, and when Daniel Reilly is finished with you, he will dump your broken body on top of his before the King moves onto the next.

But there is one thing the King wanted to touch on with you, Jerome. You see, the King is on a quest to make this European Championship the most important thing in this company. The King has put this Title on a level above the two World Championships and believe the King when he says that it was not an easy job. This Title has been held by people who have devalued it with their mere touch and the King got to thinking about the men who have held this Title, and who should the holder be before Daniel Reilly but good old, Jerome.

Jerome, you made this Title seem worthless when you held it but the King will personally allow you to see up close just how much this Title means now when the King smashes it into your stupid French face!

Reilly stops pacing to look at the Title on his shoulder before smirking once more.

DR: Next up is Mike Hill, a name that unlike Jerome Dubois, means absolutely nothing to the King. But don't worry, Mike, the King always takes the time to get to know the peasants who occupy his Kingdom and The King can see that you are a man who likes to pick up a hell of a lot of losses. And so how ideal it must be for you to be put in a match against Daniel Reilly because you will once again get to enjoy another loss to go with the hundreds of others you seem to of gained. It's quite funny to the King because he happened to see you get beaten by a Dragon who prides himself on a primary colour. Mike Hill, you must really enjoy your mythical folklore because you already got your ass handed to you by a dragon, and now you're going to fall down to a King!

Keane is laughing and applauding the Champion as the fans continue to boo Daniel Reilly.

DR: Now it hasn't escaped Daniel Reilly's attention that there is only one Champion in this match. Only one man fit enough to wear Championship gold, and the King needs to get it off his chest and say how good it feels to see Uryu Ishida without the 6CW Championship!

Uryu, you come out here feeling all sorry for yourself and making threats about people coming and taking you on. Well first of all, you have no right coming down to the King's ring and you need to remember your place in this company and take your ass back up to the roof! Secondly, you don't get to come down here and challenge people to take you out to make a name for themselves. What name will anyone gain by taking you out, Uryu? You aren't the World Champion anymore, your name carries no prestige or worth. Uryu, you got greedy when you were Champion and you tried to steal GazzyD's woman, and now look at you, you are a man without the woman or the prize!

You were a paper Champion who devalued the 6CW Championship every day you held it. You come out here each and every week, acting like the hero when you were running around chasing your friend's wife behind his back? And these people have the audacity to boo the King over you? Well Uryu, the King is going to take you out and there is not a damn thing you can do about it! The King of all of Europe will see you soon!

Reilly drops the microphone and holds the 6CWF European Championship up high.

DanielReilly

Back to top Go down

Post by DarrenJS Sun 07 Jan 2024, 7:19 pm

"Hey Boy Hey Girl" by the Chemical Brothers starts to sound across the arena and Anthony Grace appears. The crowd cheer and seem genuinely pleased to see him. Anthony smiles but the thick bandage on his head shows clearly the devastating effects of the Key to the Kingdom match up.

Grace makes his way down the aisle, shaking the hands of the fans as he goes. Upon reaching the ring, he grabs a mic that has been left on the apron before rolling inside. The music dies down and the fans continue to cheer. Grace applauds them and then goes to speak.

AG: I said quite clearly that in this year 1 AD, that Antony Grace will deliver. And at Born In Fire, I did just that.....

The crowd cheers and acknowledges what Grace went through.

AG: Yeah, the smarts will say I didn't come away with the win. But what I did come away with was the respect of the group. I pushed a hardcore legend to his limits, two months after nearly dying and at the very end I was still laughing and smiling.

He points to the crowd.

AG: You saw the lengths I was prepared to go. Putting a body already ravaged by my poor life choices to the edge of the cliff. Even then, I was still going to chuck myself off if it meant I would take that victory.

He walks around the ring.

AG: I know there were doubts. Would Anthony Grace merely be an ineffective bystander in the match; not having the physical ability, mental fortitude or just good old plain guts to compete with the other seven guys. He hasn't been able to hack life for the past few years.....why would he be able to make a difference now?

He turns to the crowd.

AG: I tell you why I can......I have purpose. I have drive. And I have the best all round goddamn wrestling skills that this federation has ever seen.

The crowd cheer. Grace pauses and lowers his head.

AG: But this thing with Robin Reborn is bugging me. I want to push forward but this guys words are always pulling me back. I need to draw the line. I need to get my revenge. I need to show everyone that Reborn in Fire didn't happen because Anthony Grace wouldn't give him the chance to breathe. And only right at the end, did he have the oxygen to run his mouth....just before Blue Dragon smashed his fist into it!

He smirks as the crowd cheer before wagging his finger.

AG: But I don't need Dragon, because the guy standing right here fights his own fights. You might have been my prime target, but I had seven other guys getting in my way from destroying you for good. Now at Proving Grounds....its just me and you. You'd think I would have had enough of hardcore hell but I have a taste for it now......

He stares into the hard camera.

AG: So what you say Reborn.....let's have our own rerun of the hell you went through. I'm prepared and able to give you another glimpse into what facing Anthony Grace will be like. A man determined to deliver the greatest year this federation has ever seen. And you Robin....you can be reincarnated all you want.....I will just keep slapping you down to be the footnote in my history books.

He smirks and lowers the mic.

DarrenJS

Back to top Go down

Post by DP Mon 08 Jan 2024, 11:26 am

We're treated to a backstage exclusive which takes place after Born in Fire goes off air.

We cut to the treatment room and the camera reveals a battered and bruised Scott Harris sat on the treatment table. Medical staff are seen treating the cut on his head, he has a visible fat lip and he is holding an ice pack to the back of his neck. It is quite clear that he is in a lot of pain after his war with Tyler Roth.

Tim Allen enters the shot, carrying a microphone.

TA: Scott, any chance of an exclusive chat for the 6CWF website and social media?

Harris winces as he cranes his head towards Tim.

SH: Sure thing, you might need to tell the guys in design to air brush the bruises out... Son of a b**ch!!

One of the doctors is applying something to the wound on Harris' head, causing him to swear.

Doc: Sorry Scott, that was the last one.

SH: Thank God for that! Sorry, Tim, go on...

TA: Not a problem. It's a good place to start actually. You're quite clearly banged up and in a lot of pain but how does it feel knowing that you not only beat Tyler Roth at Born in Fire but that you were the first person to ever make him tap out?

Harris adjusts his position on the table to face Tim and clearly winces again, as he puts a hand on his ribs too.

SH: It might not look like it right now but I'm over the moon. I'm absolutely delighted that I was able to go out there and outlast The Reaper.

I had to take more punishment than most people will experience in a career but I also was able to give it back too. Say what you like about Tyler and his life choices. We all know as sure as sh*t that he's the ultimate gun for hire. But strip that all away and he's one of the baddest men in this business. He hits harder than anyone I've ever faced. You only have to see the state of me for the evidence of that.

But I did what I said I'd do. I made The Reaper tap in that very ring. He had nowhere to run, nowhere to hide. I gave him no choice and that was the most satisfying thing of all.

I drew a line under a disappointing 2023 and made the mother of all statements.

TA: You mention a disappointing 2023... What are your goals for 2024?

SH: 2023 was the year of me being a nearly man. I got so close but was so far from winning the World Title. Yes, I didn't get the rub of some decisions. Yes, I was screwed more times than a s*x worker but that's all irrelevant now. The truth in it was that I couldn't get the job done. The question marks were always there on the conversion rate.

I put that right at Born in Fire. I did exactly what I said I'd do.

And that's the theme for 2024. I want it all. I want to be stood there in the middle of that ring at some point in the year, the ticker tape falling, the pyros exploding, the crowd screaming. All that whilst Michael Bird is shouting 'And the New...'!

It doesn't just have to be Eddy Kent on notice either. It could be Gazzy D, Daniel Reilly, Blue Dragon, I don't care.

2024 is the year that Scott Harris wins singles gold.

TA: Looking to Proving Grounds, you're teaming with Dicey Reilly and Geoff Steel to take on the Parasite Killers and Cassidy. Your thoughts?

SH: Firstly, it'll be an absolute honour to team up with Dicey and Geoff. Two absolute legends of this business and two warriors.

I don't envy The Parasite Killers and Cassidy one bit. They've got to try and topple three men that all have their own individual points to prove.

I'm ready to do my bit for the team though. Even at 75% and a quick turnaround, I'll be there to fulfill my side of the bargain.

It'll be great to get that first W on the board to really put an exclamation mark on what I want to achieve this year.

TA: Thanks Scott, I'll leave you to it.

SH: Cheers Tim, I appreciate it.

Harris gets down from the table and gingerly leaves the room.

DP

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Mon 08 Jan 2024, 3:17 pm

Xanthi is walking towards Max’s dressing room and hears the breaking of furniture and a TV. Thinking Max is being attacked she rushes in to find Dicey standing in the middle of the trashed room.

Dicey: Who the f**k are you and where is Max…or better still his little c**t of a nephew

Xanthi: I don’t know about Max but Rex is with Kent and the rest of Genesis

Dicey smiles manically and rubs the back of his head

Dicey: Well when you see Skippy tell him to get his family business in order because one way or another his little protégé is going to get badly hurt and I don’t give a sh*t who he hides behind

Dicey storms past Xanthi

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Mon 08 Jan 2024, 8:05 pm

[6CWF Proving grounds return from a commercial break as the camera reveals a stacked Copperbox arena, live in London. The fans are still hyped and excited from the insane events of Born in Fire which included GazzyD becoming 6CW world champion, Alex Walker siding with Clarke James and of course Eddy Kent's title defence against 6CWF legend Dicey Reilly. Numb screeches out with ferocity over the soundwaves inside the Copperbox arena as the fans rise to their feet in respect and anger at the incoming arrival of Genesis. Three men walk into shot as the camera races up the ramp as the fans let their voices be heard at Genesis. Flanked by the rottweiler of Genesis, Michael Sweetwater and former referee, Ralph Santos, 6WF undisputed world heavyweight champion stands tall. Sweetwater is wearing a black under armour tracksuit bottoms and green nike trainers while Santos is wearing a three piece black armani suit with a poison gree tie and green cufflinks. Kent stands tall and proud as the camera zooms in on him with the 6WF world championship over his shoulder. The wounds are clear to see however as Kent is nursing a bruised cheek following the war with Dicey Reilly at Born in Fire. Kent is wearing his "Daddy is home" 6CWF black t-shirt with the lettering in green. He is also wearing black tracksuit bottoms and poison green air jordans. Sweetwater and Santos move slightly back into the background as Kent wryly smiles as he removes his 6WF title and raises it into the sky slowly as fireworks shoot off from the sides of the titantron behind Genesis. The voices of RJ and JT can then be heard over the airwaves as the fans continue to stand with their phones filming the entrance of the daddy of the 6CWF with the camera zooming up to Kent who hands the title to Santos and smiles broadly as he begins his descent to the ring.]

JT: And here he is, RJ.. our undisputed 6WF world heavyweight champion followed by some of his Genesis. Michael Sweetwater and Ralph Santos in toe... have you ever seen a champion like this RJ? a faction like Genesis in 2024... Greatness on another level.

RJ: 6WF undisputed world heavyweight champion Eddy Kent is certainly smiling and why shouldn't he be? however... he has alot of thanks to give to his so called "son" Rex Adamson who left his family to join the Genesis family..

JT: Rex made a smart choice, RJ. Don't forget that. As did Roth! they are under the learning tree of the Daddy of this company, arguably one of the greatest of time... or certainly on his way to the greatest of all time, Eddy Kent.

RJ: That doesnt dilute Eddy Kent's hold on the 6WF world championship, JT, He went to war with a legend of this company, Dicey Reilly and defeated him in one of the best Born in Fire matches of all time. And the man left standing is the one you're looking at right now...

[Kent reaches the steel steps by ringside and the camera zooms in on the champion. Kent looks up at the camera and smriks, winking his right eye and muttering Daddy told you. Before moving up the steps and making his way through the ring ropes. Santos and Sweetwater do the same as the crowd remain on their feet. The spotlight is on the three men as they pace the middle of the ring. Santos hands Kent his title and Kent slowly raises it once more over his head and more fireworks explode from the titantron with fans still on their feet. Kent then hands Santos back the title and exchanges it for a microphone. Numb dies down as the fans start a Daddy's home chant, a Rex chant and some loud boos for good measure. Kent licks his lips with glee and toses the microphone around in his hands as the camera once again zooms in on the champion. Kent's ice cold blue eyes peer around the arena as he raises the microphone to his lips.]

Kent: Copperbox... I know what you want. Trust me, your daddy knows what you want. We all know why, you, the 6CWF universe has filled out the Copperbox arena. But, hear me out, just hear me out a second. We're going to switch things up a little bit, tonight. You're proving grounds papa is going to take a backseat for a minute. As you can see, my face isn't in good shape and I'm still a bit sore from Born in Fire... So, Ralph, as special advisor to Genesis. I believe you want to say a few words? Why don't you explain why Genesis is on another level and why 2024 is the year of Eddy Kent?

[Kent looks at Santos with a gleeful smile as Santos mimickingly points at himself before chuckling and gladly taking the microphone from Kent. Kent then stands proudly in the middle of the ring with Michael Sweetwater just by his side looking serious. Santos then raises the microphone to his lips.]

Santos: Well.. let's begin with the other man in this ring. The rottweiler of Genesis, a man who's experience in this ring is never understimated. Michael Sweetwater of course... a former international champion and 6CW tag team champion may I add. Michael Sweetwater, the rottweiler of Genesis is a man on a mission. Younger fans of the 6CWF universe, ask your elders... They will tell you, they will tell you how good Michael Sweetwater is. And how effective Michael Sweetwater is for Genesis.

Santos: The reaper of Genesis... Tyler Roth. 6CWF's ultimate prize fighter. A man that is revered and feared throughout the entire snake pit and the entire 6CWF locker room. Tyler Roth is a man that is going to the very top of this industry. Scott Harris can pretend to think he got one over our reaper at Born in Fire.. but the reaper always collects and that Harris debt will be collected. Your daddy and Genesis promises that.

Santos: The hottest talent and arguably a generational talent... Rex Adamson. Rex finally realised at Born in Fire that Genesis is his family and that Eddy Kent can be his father in this industry. Furthermore, Eddy Kent can guide Rex and teach him lessons his other family could never teach Rex. Rex saw that Eddy Kent is the single greatest wrestler in 6CWF history and Rex knows his time will come with the passage of time and learning from Eddy.. which brings me on to our man and your daddy...

[The crowd begin a daddy's home chant mixed with a large portion of fans booing as Kent purses his lips and licks his pearly white teeth with a evil grin as Santos continues to speak.]

Santos: Ladies and Gentleman... the largest PLE buy rate recipts of Born in Fire, who was in the main event of Born in Fire? Eddy Kent. The largest PLE buy rate in the history of Destiny, who was in the main event? Eddy Kent. The first billion dollar grossing year in 6CWF history and who was top for the entire of 2023 and a large portion of it as your 6WF undisputed world heavyweight champion? that's right... EDDY KENT. Who was the man that Saudi Arabia wanted to main event in their box office premium live event? EDDY KENT.

Santos: The highest Amazon Prime subscribers to 6CWF in history? all for the low, low price of £9.99 on a monthly basis, all down to one man and one man only. Ladies and gentleman, it's my pleasure and honour to give to you, the Daddy of 6CWF, the head of Genesis, the most viewed Social media professional wrestler in the world, the single biggest star in the world today and the undisputed 6WF world heavyweight champion... Eddy Kent.

[Kent mouths Santos' words as he accepts the microphone as it's passed back to him by his special advisor as Sweetwater claps in the background with pride. The crowd boo while some chant Daddy over and over again. Kent purses his lips again before pacing the ring with the microphone, raising it to his lips.]

Kent: What's good for Eddy Kent.. is good for 6CWF. And it's no secret, with me, leading Genesis, the daddy of 6CWF, in my god mode era... the billion pound deals keep on rolling in, they come in so, so easy... that's because I'm on a different level. I take this company to levels it's never seen before. I'm constantly on a level that others simply cannot reach and the world recognises this.

Kent: But, your daddy, is so much more than that. You know now, that I'm a man of my word. I said I would send Dicey Reilly back to Ireland in a coffin and I did just that. I delievered again. I said I would recruit a generational talent, Rex Adamson, to sit under my learning tree and I did.  I took Rex Adamson away from his family to join MY family. Genesis.

Kent: Now, many men would wish death upon me. And I can understand that. Many men would also shut up shop after a victory in the main event of Born in Fire. But I'm not many men.. But that's not what I am. It's not what Genesis are. Your daddy is progressive, I keep moving forward. So starting from tonight, Genesis, is going to let you all know what the next steps are. I promise you that.

Kent: My Genesis vision has so much more left to do.. I've said this from the beginning. Genesis is just scratching the surface, Eddy Kent is just scratching the surface. When 6CWF re-opened it's doors, I told you all, I'm changing the game. I'm not going to run this game like TikTok or snapchat with a small story. No, I'm expanding the game. I'm opening your eyes and imagination to my greatness. This isn't a McDonalds or KFC, this is five star meals and each and everyone of you are dining because of me and my Genesis. I'm giving you the good stuff... Your daddy and Genesis is cooking.

Kent: The narrow minded of you believe it's all about me but that is far from the truth. My Genesis is putting Michael, Tyler and Rex on a pedastool. To showcase their talents and obtain titles which is their objectives. They know the challenge I've laid down... They got to get the gold. I want people to look at Genesis and wish they were us because we're just going to keep winning and winning... and I challenge anyone to defy us.

Kent: I want someone to step up to Genesis. I want someone to step up to me and try and prise, my 6WF world heavyweight championship from me.  I want someone to try and steal the spotlight from Genesis and I. I want someone to prove I'm not daddy... because I tell you what, if you don't, we're just going to keep going on and on. We will have a chokehold on this game. Michael, Tyler, Rex, Ralph... you know, we aint taking prisoners. We're not lying to you, we are the best that this company has to offer. Ask the man I defeated last night at Born in Fire.

Kent: Twelve years ago, Dicey Reilly didn't dream that he would be losing to me in one of the biggest matches in Born in Fire history. And I obliterated him. I'm the greatest of all time and this past year, solidifies that fact. It's not just me who is being lifted, no, it's Genesis. Now we got some problems, I can feel it in my bones, we got problems. But your daddy is going to lift his Genesis up over these problems and solve it. You watch. Max Adamson, Dicey Reilly, Scott Harris hell even Clarke James... the list goes on and on. Believe me when I say this, 6CWF universe... Genesis is just beginning and so is Eddy Kent. Because we are Levels above.

[Kent passes the microphone back to Santos as Succession roars over the speakers as Sweetwater pats Kent on the back as Kent sadistically smiles and winks at the camera, mouthing Daddy knows best as Santos raises the title triumphantly behind him as the scene fades away to a commercial break.]

Bentyf1

JJJohnson and Steel like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Mon 08 Jan 2024, 8:35 pm

The scene takes place a few days following Born in Fire, Tim Allen can be seen sat at a table he is wearing a smart dark suit, two microphones are on the table one infront of Tim the other set up before an empty chair.

TA: Please welcome my guest at this time Geoff Steel.

Steel walks into the shot and takes his place on the empty chair, he shakes hands with Tim and re-arranges the microphone slightly. Steel sports some light bruising under his eyes and has a butterfly strip taped to the bridge of his nose.

TA: Geoff, obviously not the result you would have hoped for at Born in Fire, have you had chance to reflect on the match yet?

GS: I’ve watched the match back and it played out pretty much as I remembered it on the night, it may as well have been a handicap match at every opportunity Oliver Keane took his chance to stick the boot in and did just about everything possible and then some to ensure Daniel left Born in Fire with his championship still around his waist. The worst part of it is I can’t even be too angry about it we all saw it coming beforehand and I should have dealt with Keane a lot sooner than I did eventually the numbers game won out. I’m past the point of moping around after losses I’m leaving that version of Steel in 2023, this is a new year with fresh opportunities and I’m very much planning on making the most of it.

TA: Daniel Reilly has proclaimed he is done with you now and moving on, my question to you is, is Geoff Steel done chasing the European Championship?

Steel takes a sip of water before answering.

GS: I’m not blind to the fact that it’s now twice in as many PPVs that Daniel Reilly has beaten me to retain the championship. He is well within his right to want a fresh challenger, he’s one hell of a competitor and is well on his way to cementing his legacy as one of the greatest European champions, there little more glory to eek out in trying to beat Geoff Steel for a third time it would just be a footnote in his reign was to play out. To answer you question though is Geoff Steel done chasing the gold the answer to that question is no, the day when that is no longer the case is the day when I leave my boots in the ring.
I believe I did enough at Born in Fire to warrant another shot maybe one where Oliver Keane is unable to interfere and it’s a fair fight.
There will no doubt be a lot of guys in the back though jumping at the chance now to face the champion, I will just have to ensure my claim is the best, the way to do that is by performing where it matters out there in the ring with maximum eyes on me.

TA: You will get your wish of in ring time at Proving Ground when you team with Dicey Reilly and Scott Harris to take on the Parasite Killers along with Cassidy, are you hopeful of picking up the victory?

Steel begins to laugh.

GS: Normally it would be a privilege to team with either Dicey or Harris, both men can do it all and are capable of beating anybody. It’s not escaped my attention though that right now they share a common enemy, one I’m all too familiar with but have done well to mostly avoid in 6CWF to this point. Involving myself in a fight against Genesis isn’t quite what I had mind to kick off the new year. The team we are already due to face will be a challenge enough in themselves and will be looking for a statement win to kickstart their own ambitions. Call me paranoid Tim but if this match reaches a natural conclusion without shenanigans you can consider me shocked.

TA: Surely if the situation occurs and there is interference you won’t abandon your teammates, that’s not the Geoff Steel we’ve come to know.

Steel smirks.

GS: You know me too well Tim, I never have been one to back down from a fight no matter how stacked the odds and numbers may be against me, let’s just hope it’s doesn’t come to that and I have no reason to be concerned.

TA: Thank you for your time Geoff.

Steel stands and shakes hands with Tim one more time before exiting the shot.

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down