The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CWF Presents Proving Grounds - Monday 18th March 2024 (Episode 27)

+12
Steel
BlueDragon1205
Lee
DanielReilly
Bentyf1
Good Golly I'm Olly
acer101
x12x
Enforcer
President Trump
Marky
JJJohnson
16 posters

Go down

6CWF Presents Proving Grounds - Monday 18th March 2024 (Episode 27) Empty 6CWF Presents Proving Grounds - Monday 18th March 2024 (Episode 27)

Post by JJJohnson Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:51 am

*JJ Johnson will address the future of 6CWF. The Coalition set to call out Alex Walker & Exodus

Bout 1
Fight for the Right
Scott Harris vs Mike Hill

Bout 2
Xtreme Rules
Logan Kincade vs Ojore

Bout 3
Acer vs James McManus

Bout 4
Fight for the Right
Geoff Steel vs Jerome Dubois

Bout 5
Daniel Reilly vs O’Callaghan

Bout 6
Fight for the Right
Liam Wood vs The Fanatic

Bout 7
Anthony Grace/Enforcer vs Genesis

Main Event
Fight for the Right
Chris Patricks vs Rex Adamson

*Edward Plague's First Sermon as 6CW World Champion

Plus:
*All the fallout from a history-making "Day of Reckoning PLE"
*How will GazzyD respond to losing the 6CW Championship?
*What can we expect from Edward Plague's reign as 6CW Champion?
*Will Uryu Ishida continue to pursue Gazzy/Plague & "The Family" or does his future path lead him in another direction?
*What does the future hold for Genesis? How will Rex respond to Eddy Kent's mistake during the Gateway to Glory?
*Who will emerge as Eddy Kent's next challenge for the 6WF World Heavyweight Championship?
*Rex Adamson broke the elimination record during the Gateway to Glory, how this he build upon that on the road to Night of Glory?
*Can Genesis regroup after their War Games loss? Is the Hall of Fame induction a curse? Will Jackson Black continue to be an issue?
*Max Adamson is set to become a Hall of Famer but where is heading come Night of Glory? Will Chris Patricks stick by his friend's side or will he pursue pastures new?
*Scott Harris was stunned by the return of Mike Masters. Will the former tag team champions clash again?
*After Jerome Dubois & Cobra's bloody encounter at Day of Reckoning, will they renew hostilities at Proving Grounds?
*JJ Johnson is back and The Saint & Acer are along for the ride. But is The Coalition solely back to secure the future of 6CWF? Or are these men looking for one more shot at the big time?
*Clarke James once again lost his opportunity to become world champion. Does he solely blame JJ Johnson & The Coalition? Or is he losing faith in Alex Walker & Exodus?
*Are the Parasite Killers fully on board with Exodus' plans for total control? What is Jenny McManus' relationship with Alex Walker?
*Who will win the Fight for the Right tournament?
*Blue Dragon was supremely confident in his ability to win The Gateway to Glory & become 6CW Champion. What will his response be to his failure?
*What is Logan Kincade's motivation for a return? Will he join his brother's violent quest for chaos and dominance? Or does he have a separate agenda?
*Geoff Steel was fancied by many to win the Gateway to Glory but came up just short. It has been an up & down year for the former world champion. Can he use disappointment as a motivation to succeed?
*Enforcer is back in 6CWF. What brings the veteran back from the wilderness? Judging by his stand-off with Anthony Grace he hasn't forgotten their last dealings.
*Anthony Grace has finally dealt with Robin Reborn and paid homage to his former mentor, Charles Kramer. Does the A-Lister see a Box Office hit at Night of Glory?
*Daniel Reilly is still European Champion but his quest to win the Gateway to Glory was thwarted by Dicey Reilly. Will the 6CW Originals clash again?
*Liam Wood has exorcised another ghost of his past. Is that it? Is his path clear on the road to Night of Glory or is there another obstacle on the horizon?
*The Xtreme is returning at Night of Glory IX. Which superstars will stake their claim in 6CWF's most violent division?
*The "Golden One" O'Callaghan has returned. The potential of this young icon has never been in question, but can he finally make good on years of unfulfilled promise?
*Robin Reborn may only be contractually obliged to appear at PLEs but there is no doubt his stock has fallen in recent months. Can The Wolf Gang's leader put himself back on the map?
*Mike Hill, former world champion, is another superstar who is struggling for form. But with Night of Glory on the horizon this is the time to make statements. What will the "Next Big Thing" do to ensure he is a talking point on the grandest stage?

Last edited by JJJohnson on Mon Mar 11, 2024 12:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CWF Presents Proving Grounds - Monday 18th March 2024 (Episode 27) Empty Re: 6CWF Presents Proving Grounds - Monday 18th March 2024 (Episode 27)

Post by Marky Mon Mar 11, 2024 8:25 am

6CWF Access All Areas: After Day of Reckoning Night Two

We see a distraught Rex Adamson, still in his wrestling gear, he is sat on a bench with his head in his hands, and breathing heavily. Tyler Roth is alongside him for moral support, as Timothy Allen tries to approach Rex

TA: Rex, a quick word?

There is silence (apart from background noise) as Rex talks quietly to Tyler

Rex: Get this motherf*cker away from me... I'm telling you, get him away before I break his f*cking neck...

Tyler Roth looks at Tim Allen with a smirk, Tim doesn't need to be told twice as he makes his exit. The camera stays focused on the Genesis duo from a safe distance

Tyler: Come on man. It's been a hell of a weekend. Let's get out of here.

Tyler hands Rex a Genesis hoodie, Rex takes it, he looks at the logo momentarily, before tossing it on the floor. Rex sighs as he looks up at Tyler who is now standing, Tyler helps Rex to his feet. Rex is still obviously distraught at not only not winning the 6CW World Championship, but at being inadvertently cost his chance by Eddy Kent.

Rex is limping as he and Tyler leave the backstage area, until they see a familiar face...

Max: Look, I'm not here to fight. I'd like to speak to my nephew please. In private?

Rex looks at Tyler and nods, Tyler and Rex low five and hug

Rex: This wont take long. See you in the car park.

Tyler walks away, not taking his eyes off of Max, as Rex lets out a deep sigh

Rex: What is it? You think I'm gonna come running at the first sign of trouble?

Max smiles, and seems pretty calm

Max: Look, you're still family. We went through hell in War Games. You were incredible in the Gateway to Glory match. Apparently you broke the record for most eliminations... including me.

Rex is emotionless as Max tries to make light of his own nephew eliminating him

Max: I'm sure you're going to rest up... Get together with Genesis and think up your next plan for World Domination, or whatever it is you guys do together... I just wanted to say, no matter what our allegiances are... No matter which side of the divide we stand... We are still family. We are united by blood. And after what you've accomplished this weekend... I'm proud of you. And your mum is proud of you too.

The last comment gets Rex's attention, he stares at Max

Rex: Are you f*cking kidding me right now? You want to bring my mum into this? You must be f*cking retarded. You think we're family? You think you and her are on the same page after you wrapped a steel chair around her son's head?

Max: Okay, okay...

Rex: No shut the f*ck up, 24 hours on from trying to end my career because your own ego drove me into the arms of Genesis, you think you can worm your way into my good books by being a f*cking shoulder to cry on?

Max is taken aback as Rex is apoplectic

Rex: Now you listen, and you listen good. No matter what happens here on out. You stay out of my f*cking way. Whether I'm in Genesis, out of Genesis, fighting your friends, or fighting your enemies... You and I are done. There's no going back for us. Being related isn't going to rebuild the bridges you burned. So do yourself a favour. Hang around backstage, do your little preshows, go catch herpes from strippers with Dicey Reilly, go to Night of Glory, get your Hall of Fame induction out of the way, and then f*ck off back into obscurity.

Rex is almost nose to nose with Max as he snarls

Rex: I'll deal with my issues, my way. Just know that I neither need, or want, your input, your support, or whatever the f*ck you're trying to do. There's bound to be an agenda either way.

Rex walks off in anger, Max looks very surprised by what just happened

Max: Those strippers were clean... I think...

Max slowly but cautiously scratches at his genitalia as he frowns

Marky

JJJohnson and Bentyf1 like this post

Back to top Go down

6CWF Presents Proving Grounds - Monday 18th March 2024 (Episode 27) Empty Re: 6CWF Presents Proving Grounds - Monday 18th March 2024 (Episode 27)

Post by President Trump Mon Mar 11, 2024 8:54 am

Dicey pops his head in, covers his phone and throws Max a course of penicillin

Dicey: I don’t think they were lad, we would have been better off seeing the gits with t1ts with Patricks

Dicey uncovers his phone and starts to walk away

Dicey: You listen here Queen Laqueefa that rash wasn’t there when I walked into the plac…..

President Trump

Marky, JJJohnson and Bentyf1 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Enforcer Mon Mar 11, 2024 9:12 am

The crowd erupts in a mixture of excitement as Saturday Night by Nickelback blasts around the arena.

RJ: After his shocking return at Day of Reckoning, Enforcer is here!

JT: And how great is it to hear that theme music again?

The noise in the arena increases as Enforcer walks out on stage. He pauses and surveys the whole arena, the look of determination on his face waivers slightly as the reaction from the crowd causes him to smile. After a moment, he composes himself and starts to stride to the ring.

JT: Before last night it had been almost 10 years since we saw Big E wrestling, I had assumed he'd retired.

RJ: Listening to the reaction, I'm sure this crowd did as well!

In the ring, Enforcer is standing as the music fades out, but the noise of the crowd only intensifies.

JT: Enforcer is a two time world champion and this crowd are clearly pleased to see him!

RJ: But why is he back, and why now?

In the ring Enforcer points to his mic and the crowd noise drops, as he smiles in appreciation.

E: It's times like this I wish I had a catchphrase...

Crowd: EN-FOR-CER! EN-FOR-CER!

E: But I guess my catchphrase was always unmitigated violence, it just doesn't lend itself to moments like this! It has been a long time since I stood here in front of you and for the longest time I genuinely didn't think I would again.

E: When I stopped wresting, it was unannounced, I walked away without a word. I wasn't where I needed to be in my mind and couldn't deal with it, so I left. At the time I thought I was taking a break, but weeks turned into months, and then years.

E: And my life changed. I met my wife and I got a real job, I loved both and was as content as I could ever remember being. And then two years ago my daughter was born.

The crowd cheer at this.

E: And that changed everything again, there is no feeling like holding your child. At that time stepping foot in a wrestling ring couldn't have been further from my mind. But over the last year there has been a gnawing in the back of my mind, something I couldn't put my finger on. Slowly I started to realise that my legacy now mattered. One day, my daughter will Google her dad and realise how dominant I was. And then she will find the articles written by pencil-necked nerds talking about how much potential I left on the shelf.

E: As much as it pains me to admit it, they were right. I was the Dominant Force in Professional Wrestling and I left it behind. Once I knew that is what the issue was I started training, with a view to righting those wrongs. My body has got another ten years older, but for the first time in my life I am not carrying injuries. I haven't wrestled or had an ice hockey fight in almost a decade. Last time, I was fighting for the love of violence. Now, I am fighting for my legacy and for my daughter.

E: Training has never gone better, I can genuinely say that my mind and body are both in the best condition they have been, possibly forever. And that spells nothing but trouble for the locker room.

E: Which brings me to more recent events. Did I expect to win the title my first night back? Well yes, I did, but that isn't a problem. This is a great time to join 6cwf, the standard of the roster is sky high with new talent and those that I have crossed paths with before. So I knew the odds were against me and in many ways the chance to start at the bottom and earn my way to the top is one I relish.

E: But as ever, management think they're clever with their match booking. The man who cost me a job, that deep down I didn't want, as a tag partner? Groundbreaking stuff guys, 'will they get along after their stare down at Day of Reckoning?', what a sub-plot! Grace, we have our issues and we will deal with them. But I am here to win and as long as you stay on the right side of me, we're not going to have any problems...yet.

E: As for Genesis, what a collection of talent they are. They've got the mix of youth, experience, power and an odd guy with a Daddy obsession. Everything you need in a successful group and I am excited to test myself against them so early in time here. The important thing for Genesis, Anthony Grace and the whole of 6cwf to understand, is that I am going to do everything in my power to secure my legacy. But, I can't tell you how I am going to do that.

E: After all, I was the fun loving Trash TV member who booked Cat Bin Lady to present a Trashie award, who threw a retirement party for an electric legend by tossing him in a garbage truck with a robot dog, and unmasked the ghost of Abraham Lincoln to reveal Belinda from catering. And I'm sure if we arrive at an arena with a ghost like figure causing issues, well jinkies, I am going to be heading straight to the boiler room to investigate. But...

E: I was also the person who threw my valet off a 10 foot stage, who choked a fan unconscious for wearing a t-shirt that I didn't like...and I was the person who broke into another man's house and held his baby in my arms whilst it's dad, their 'hero', was powerless to do anything.

E: Everybody in the back needs to take note. There are no depths that I won't sink to and no action that I won't take. I started out my wrestling career as part of a Dynasty, but I will end it with a Legacy that nobody can question.

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Mon Mar 11, 2024 9:24 am

CCClouds by He Is Legend fills the air as the newly crowned 6CW Champion Edward Plague walks out on to the stage with the held held tight to his chest. Plague laughs at the fans as they boo him, clearly loving the attention

RJ: At Day Of Reckoning Edward Plague beat 29 other men to officially make himself the 6CW Champion.

JT: That's right...a belt that Plague had been carrying around for fellow family member and former Champion Gazzy D is now officially his...but he betrayed Gazzy to make it his.

RJ: I wonder if Plague will see it as a betrayal...

Edward slowly makes his way down to the ring, his smile growing the fans dish out even more hate and abuse towards him. He then rolls under the bottom rope and moves towards the middle of the ring, placing the title belt down carefully before sitting in front of it crossed legged. Plague laughs as he looks around, taking his eyes off the title for a split second before waiting for the hatred to die down before he speaks.

Plague:
You still fail to understand the messages that I teach...but you'll have time.

Now that I am your champion...your eyes are forced upon me and slowly but surely they will see the truth. They will be opened to my message and for the lucky few, you will be saved by Edward Plague...

...your hero.

Plague laughs again as the fans boo him

Plague:
but you see...instead of being happy that you have someone to look up to...you want to belittle my achievements and throw false claims at my feet.

You want to claim that I betrayed my brother Gareth...
...that I took what was his...

...that i am a traitor.

Plague's tone changes to a much more serious one as he looks down at the belt

Plague:
I am not traitor...

...I am a leader...
...I am a teacher...

...everything I have done, every chapter of my story has been to teach those around me valuable lessons...

Plague pauses, his eyes still locked on the title belt as he mentions faction member and former 6CW champion Gazzy D

Plague:
Gareth...

...I know you understand my actions...I know that you understand why I do the things I do but I must spell it out to the non believers who want to make this in to something it never was and never will be.

They look at what happened at Day Of Reckoning and they foolishly believe that I turned my back on you to become the 6CW Champion myself but this was always meant to happen...I was always here to teach you lessons that will free you from the web this world has weaved for you.

Plague pauses again, a small smile crosses his face

Plague:
Our first chapter was rebirth and I brought you back from the dead...I ripped your eyes open and made you see the truth in this world...I brought back the Gareth that had been trapped in the void for far too long

Our second chapter was revenge...I helped you avenge the actions of the hollow hero Uryu Ishida, I helped you take away his smile and put him in purgatory where he belongs and we took what was rightfully OURS!

Our final chapter was reign and we placed the 6CW Title in our home and I showed that you were still the same Gazzy D that conquered worlds before but now your actions has purpose...your actions helped bring the eyes of the world to our door...

...but you are more than this...

...and that is why for our newest chapter...we find realisation.

Plague pauses, picking up the 6CW Title and placing it on his lap. Almost distracted for a second before speaking again

Plague:
A realisation that Gazzy D is more than a champion and that a belt does not define his worth. A belt that belongs to him through the fact that we won it for OUR family. A realisation that the eyes of the world should be on the head of this family...the leader who has shown that he can change the world with his actions.

Gazzy D may not be a champion in name anymore but his sacrifices will not be forgotten as I continue to spread the word of our family...Gazzy D will always be remembered as the man who brought my championship home and the man who helped keep it here when the monsters were at the door...

Gazzy D will always be known as the man who was saved and repayed that in kind as he made the ultimate sacrifice...bringing this title to where it truly belongs.

Plague pauses one last time, getting up to his feet and placing the 6CW Title on his shoulder

Plague:
I said that my family would unleash a reign of terror in to this world and that your eyes would be forced to watch...

Chapter four...realisation.

Plague speaks with a very serious tone

Plague:
The realisation that no matter who you cheer for that Edward Plague is the person who you must call champion. The realisation that the man you cast out in to the darkness found a light that lead him back to here...the realisation that he cannot be stopped...

The realisation that all hope is lost...

...the realisation that the truth is right in front of you...

...the realisation that this is MY world and you will listen to my words.

Plague lowers the mic and remains in the ring as the fans boo's for him become deafening.

x12x

JJJohnson, Steel and Bentyf1 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by acer101 Mon Mar 11, 2024 9:41 am

*The camera cuts to a dimly lit room, barren except for a solitary fold-up chair bathed in the glow of a single lamp. Footsteps echo, heralding the arrival of a hooded figure who takes a seat, their face obscured by shadows save for a distinctive, lengthy beard. With a voice that breaks the silence, the figure reveals their identity - Acer.*

Online, all over social media, I've encountered the questions: "Why return?" "Why now?" "You had got out of the business, gone back to civilian life, why return and throw it all away?"

I know JJ Johnson is already scheduled to appear at Proving Grounds to lay out his intentions for 6CWF and the Coalition, but I felt it was best to take time to answer the questions surrounding my return.

After the brutal defeat at Against The Wall in July, I spent six agonising weeks in the hospital, allowed only one hour a day with my wife and son. During that time, I came to a stark realisation: my wrestling career was over. The elusive dream of becoming a World Champion, nurtured since childhood, was forever beyond my grasp. Yet, oddly, I found solace in this acceptance. My health, my family's well-being, took precedence over accolades. And so, I quietly exited the business content in my decision.

As a civilian, no longer a wrestler, I relished in a tranquil life with my family. Despite their own challenges with Exodus , JJ and Saint maintained contact but respected my decision to leave the business, never pressuring me to return. They were genuinely glad I had moved on. As was I…

Then, one ordinary day, seated at the kitchen table with my wife, savouring a cup of coffee, we watched our son peruse old family photos. Amidst our casual conversation about weekly plans, my attention was drawn to our son fixated on a picture from our last family holiday in March last year. In a soft voice, he uttered six words that chilled me to the bone and reshaped my perspective on everything.

“When are they going to pay?”

In that moment of stark clarity, the façade of our happy family life dissolved, revealing the ugly truth about my wife's trauma from the home invasion. She had become a recluse, barricading herself in with triple-locked doors and security cameras, haunted by restless nights and the slightest of sounds. And my son, once enamoured with wrestling, now lived a life cloistered by private security, devoid of social interaction, scarred by the sight of his father in a hospital bed, stitched from head to toe.

It was then, in that moment of revelation, that I understood my son's plea: when would THEY pay?

Reassembling the Coalition took less than 5 minutes. In truth, I was probably the final piece - JJ and Saint had already been plotting on making Day of Reckoning a day of reckoning for Clarke James and Exodus. And that’s what we did. Getting our hands on Exodus, and ensuring that the 6CWF European Championship stayed in Daniel Reillys hands.

Unfortunately there was one person who we didn’t get a chance to formally reintroduce ourselves to. So this is a message for them…

Alex Walker, my previous qualms with you were never personal. I opposed your ascent to the board because I knew your type from my days running 6WF — profit-driven businessmen, indifferent to wrestlers and fans alike. But then you began implementing your master plan. Aggressively seizing control of 6CWF to the detriment of JJ, I sympathized with my friend, yet I knew it wasn’t my battle to fight. Watching as the lives of my fellow locker room companions became a living hell at your hands, I empathized with their plight, but it wasn’t my battle nor my problem.

But when you violated my home, you crossed a line. Now, you're in my crosshairs. I'll orchestrate chaos around you until your final day in 6CWF.

You may feel secure with your entourage of grunts and lackeys, but what happens when they begin to fall, one by one, an exodus of Exodus? You'll find yourself vulnerable and exposed without anyone to shield you.

You'll find yourself searching every shadowy corner of every room, wondering if I'm lurking where you eat, where you sleep, where you work - I could be anywhere.
I will be the conductor of your personal catastrophe. I will get you. You WILL pay!

*The phone in Acers pocket “dings”, Acer removes it from his pocket and views a message*

Well, well, well, we got ourselves a fight. Against the once esteemed James McManus. I say once esteemed, because quite frankly James, you’ve been a bit of a joke recently. You’ve gone from the man with the potential to be a SuperNova in this industry, to a hired goon for the “Boss” who only keeps you around because of the company you keep.

For the past few weeks I have been consumed with visions of how I can destroy the lives and careers of everyone associated with Exodus - but you’re different, I feel sorry for you. You see, your life is already in a death spiral, and everyone can see it. Now you’re either blind to it, which makes you naive and a bit dense, you’re aware but too scared to do anything about it, which makes you a coward. Or you’re aware and into that sort of thing - maybe we should change your name to James CuckManus.

Either way, even though I feel sorry for you, that’s not going to stop me from leaving you staring at the lights at Proving Grounds. With that being said…

Clarke James, despite your brutality, I respect your ruthlessness. You attempted to permanently alter my life, to eliminate me entirely, and you came dangerously close to achieving your goal. Yet, your aim was flawed. *Acer removes his hood to reveal a scar below his left eye, a result of a railroad spike to the face* Though scarred, as you saw Sunday I'm still standing, and I'm far from finished with you.

Unlike the businessman, you're no pushover; and until Sunday I believed that fear doesn’t sway you. However, you disappointed me at Day of Reckoning. You didn’t feel like the same man that had tried to ruin my life, gone was your mystique. Instead you couldn’t get away from me quick enough, like a scared cat - you only made a move when my back was turned, eliminating me from the Gateway to Glory match. Doesn’t matter really, I wasn’t in the match to win it or the World Championship, I was in there to stop you waking out of Day of Reckoning with any gold - mission success.

For you Clarke, I’m a fair man, if you're eager to take the initiative and, when you find your balls again, you'll find me in the ring, where we can ultimately resolve this conflict that has gone on for too long. Act 2 is behind us; Clarke James it's time for the final act.

I will give you one final warning Clarke James, you failed to take my eye. When given the chance, make no mistake I’ll (beep)ing take yours! YOU WILL PAY!

*With a furious gesture, Acer hurls the chair across the room, shattering the light bulb and plunging the room into darkness.*

acer101

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Mon Mar 11, 2024 9:59 am

Revival Mode by Every Time I Die blasts through the speakers as The Viper Liam Wood walks out wearing a leather jacket, black skinny jeans, black Doc Martens and his new merch design which features a Punisher style skull logo with a snake wrapping around it.

The fans are split after how far he went against Engel and seem to be going back and forth with each other as he swaggers down to the ring, taking a mic from ringside and rolling under the bottom rope. Wood notices the mixed reaction he is getting from the fans and shakes his head as he begins to speak.

Wood:
I get it guys...I really do

Some of you want to call me a bad guy just because I'm willing to do bad things to get the job done but the truth is...life isn't black and white, this isn't a movie and there's no good vs evil. Unlike some of the boys in the back, I'm not here playing a character...what you see is who I am.

I can't be one of those cookie cutter super heroes that always wears a smile on his face, I won't be the one telling you to take your vitamins and to say your prayers and I won't be jumping through hoops to get your approval. I am not here to be a people pleaser and I am making that damn well clear and have been making that crystal clear since I stepped back in to this very ring.

Wood paces and seems reflective

Wood:
The thing is.

I've been 'that' guy.
I've been THE guy.

I've been the cornball who played the super hero and tries to make every one of you love me and for a while it worked but when I looked in the mirror and looked past that fake smile I hated who I was being...I had sold my soul for your cheers and what did it leave me with in the end?

NOTHING!

Wood pauses and even more boos appear but some fans seem to understand his point and cheer for him. Wood continues regardless cutting through the cheers and the boos with his words.

Wood:
You see, when 6CWF last closed it's doors I had a lot of time to look back and reflect on who I had been, who I wanted to be and who I could be. I looked back at the titles I'd won and lost, the people I'd lost and the chances I never took...and it changed me.

The time away from this business, the time during the pandemic and the endless lockdowns changed me.

I gave up things I thought that would last a life time and I came through the other side a different man...some might say better, some might say worse but when it comes down to it...what you or anyone else thinks of that man doesn't matter at all.

I did what I had to to get through everything life threw at me...

I stared in to the abyss and it stared back.

I did what i had to.

Wood pauses and looks down at his arm, looking at a blacked out part of his sleeve tattoo where three X's originally were, now covered up. He lets out a little sigh as he continues to speak...

Wood:
I stopped being straight edge...

I broke a 14 year long commitment that I had made when I was in my teens. A vow that I honestly thought I would carry with me for the rest of my life, until my dying day. A vow that made me who I was...

...but one day, away from my loved ones and in a period of reflection that vow ended...

Wood once again pauses before continuing

Wood:
...because you see, when the world is in chaos the rules don't really exist anymore do they?

and that's what this all is...isn't it?

6CWF is Chaos.

A smile seems to appear on Wood's face, almost as if he enjoys the chaos of it all

Wood:
6CWF lets a group of the most dangerous men in this industry nearly kill themselves week in, week out for your entertainment...

...and I'm supposed to worry about rules?
...I'm supposed to worry that I'm being the 'good guy'?
...I'm meant to play a role?!

f**k that.

Wood smirks despite still getting a mixed reaction but he can tell that the fans he wanted got what he was saying and his message. He looks around the arena and speaks one last time.

Wood:
I am here to do what it takes to get what I want and if you're going to hate me then that's on you...it won't change a damn thing.

Some fans cheer for Wood as others continue to boo as he turns to face the stage and address the other members of the roster

Wood:
I'm not out here to just talk to the fans though...I'm out here to send a message to the boys in the back and anyone else watching at home...and I need you ALL to listen.

Wood pauses one more time and begins to pace the ring, still looking at the stage

Wood:
You see, I walked back in to this company in May 2023 and told the world that I came back to achieve things I never have before...but every step of the way? Someone has done their best to stop me.

First it was the Calihans with the whole EWF locker room, then it was Costello and then it was Engel...

...and while they made sure my journey was always one step forward, two steps back...none of them were able to stop me and now they're nowhere to be seen because I put them in their place. I broke them for thinking that they had any right trying to stop destiny and I put a full stop on our rivalries.

Wood gets a few more cheers but some fans boo due to the way that Wood beat both Costello and Engel, Wood ignores the reaction from both sides of fans and continues to speak

Wood:
Looking back though I noticed that the last year of my life has been one big rerun, facing the ghosts of my past and I really hope that anyone else out there who wants to relive their time with me thinks better of it.

If we have ever crossed paths and you think that it's time to bring back old memories by involving yourself in my life again...change your plans. This goes to anyone of my old rivals...some of you are still in this company, some of you are probably out there getting fat and enjoying retirement...keep it that way.

...if you have put a target on my back, I suggest that you remove it and save yourself the trouble of ending up like Vincent Costello and Engel Harlequin. I am here to shock the system, I am here to change this business and there is nobody who is going to stop me.

Wood pauses one last time

Wood:
You can do your best to slow me down but I will smash through any barrier that you can put in my way because my name is The Viper Liam Wood and I am the best in the business...

Wood lowers the mic and finally soaks in both the love and hate from the fans

x12x

Marky, JJJohnson, Bentyf1 and acer101 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Mon Mar 11, 2024 12:20 pm

Chris Patricks is sitting in an ice bath in his dressing room recovering from two nights of Day of Reckoning when Tim Allen comes in.

TA: Hey Chris can I get an interview with you on what has been a crazy two nights

CP: Sure Tim, shoot

TA: Night 1 saw the Alliance take on Genesis in a Wargames match in which your team took the victory and you yourself getting the pin. Where does the Alliance go from here?

CP: We all came together for a common goal. Each one of us had our own agenda in this match. Harris and Dicey wanted Kent and maybe a future shot at the 6WF title. Myself and Max…well it was personal

TA: On that note where do you and Max go now?

CP: I will always have Max’s back and as you saw at the end of the match and in the Gateway Max knows now that he has to get on the same level as Rex to beat him. He can’t hold back anymore, yes Rex is his nephew but sometimes you have to destroy the things you love the most or at least show them the error of their ways the hard way.

TA: What is your end game in all of this?

Chris shifts uncomfortably in the bath

CP: I have no end game, there is nothing in this for me other than helping a friend

TA: Well you were going hell for leather in the Gateway are you really telling me you didn’t want to win?

CP: Of course I wanted to win….why wouldn’t I? In the war with Genesis I have no reason other than to go all the way with helping Max that is it. If an opportunity comes my way to showcase what I have and to win titles of course I will take it, I’m only human. There were a lot of guys in that match that I have locked horns with in the past. A lot that I wouldn’t mind reminding them who I am and what I can do, Blue Dragon, Saint, hell even JJ Johnson. I have tangled with the best in this company over the years. I have been at the top of the pile, so yes I want to be there again, I would be an idiot if I didn’t want that.

At the end of the day that is all any of us want but first I have a job to do and I intend of getting it done. Rex, with or without Genesis will find out there are consequences to his actions, whether it’s me or Max teaching him that, it’s gonna happen.

TA: And if Max stands in your way or holds back?

CP: We’ll cross that bridge when we come to it, no if you excuse me I need to get changed and get a deep message.

TA: No problem Chris, thanks for your time

CP: My pleasure Tim

Tim walks out of the room as Chris stand up in the bath as his bruised and battered body is on full view

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Mon Mar 11, 2024 12:27 pm

*Backstage at Proving Grounds, Tim Allen is seen walking through the corridors towards a locker room*

Allen: "Ladies and gentleman, as we recover from the two nights of incredible rasslin at Day of Reckoning VII, I have been summoned here to bring you an exclusive interview with one of the shock returnees from the Gateway to Glory match..."

*The camera cuts to show the locker room door, with "The Golden One" blazened across it, and Allen slowly opening the door to enter the room..*

Allen: "Yes that's right I am here with O'Calla...

*Allen is suddenly stopped mid flow by a fur coat, which seemingly is thrown from off camera over him. The camera pans over to see the returning O'Callaghan, sat confidently back in his seat, boots half tied up and smirking to himself. Allen removes the coat*

Allen: "...ghan. Thank you for the kind welcome."

O'Callaghan: "Timmy, you are always welcome here. Any by always, I mean never. What do you want?"

Allen: "I have a few questions, from the 6CWF universe, to ask. I see you are in haste..."

O'Callaghan: "Right, stop there. Lets get things straight, O'Callaghan is never in haste. O'Callaghan operates on his own time, the world, your precious 6CWF universe, operates around O'Callaghan. Proceed."

*Allen, slightly bemused, takes a moment and collects himself*

Allen: "...firstly O'Callaghan, it is great to see you back. What made you return?"

O'Callaghan: "Timmy, you got something right! It is great to see me back isn't it. Great for them, the fans. Less so for our 6CWF champions and competitors. What made me return? It was simple really Timmy. I have unfulfilled potential, I have been the best damn wrestler and prodigy since I first laced up my boots in my grandad's gym when I was four years old. I was the best I first stepped foot in the old 6CW. I am the best now I have returned to 6CWF. But, to date, I am yet to win the big one. The 6CW Championship. That is why I have returned, Timmy."

Allen: "Wow, you have your sights set high then don't yo..."

*The microphone is slapped from Allen's hand by O'Callaghan, who is now stood next to Allen*

O'Callaghan: "Sights set high? Who do you think I am Timmy? Do you not remember? I am not some idiot competitor, here, just to get a few cheers from some 35 year old virgins in the audience who spend their Friday nights debating on twitter whether I have the best dropkick of all current wrestlers. I am here to win, Tim. I am here to dominate. I am here to fulfill my undoubted, god given potential. So yes, I do have my sights set high, I have them set as high as possible, I will go down as the best wrestler this company has ever seen."

*Allen slowly picks up the microphone again...*

Allen: "...thank you. Unfortunately you were unsuccessful in the Gateway to Glory match, do you have any thoughts?"

*O'Callaghan sits back down in his chair, and chuckles*

O'Callaghan: "Not really Tim no. I was blindsided by that bumbling Aussie fool, Adamson. He'll get his comeuppance one day, probably at hands of his "daddy".

Allen: "Ok, my final question is you are dow..."

*O'Callaghan snatches the microphone from Allen*

O'Callaghan: "Bugger off Tim for christ sake. Yes, I am down to wrestle twice on the show this week. Clearly the company realises the starpower they have in me, and will be working me to the bone. No qualms here though, it's two more opportunities for O'Callaghan to show the world, not only this cracking body, but also my ability.
Daniel Reilly, if you need a reminder, I am happy to meet you down in the ring to talk you through it..."
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon Mar 11, 2024 4:57 pm

”Typhoons” by Royal Blood hits, and the crowd response is mixed, as Rex Adamson, with Tyler Roth alongside him, walk out to the stage, no sign of the rest of Genesis at this point, but both men are wearing black and green Limited Edition "Genesis x Adidas" tracksuits. The duo walk down the ramp together, Eddy Kent is conspicuous by his absence.

JT: A hellacious weekend at Day of Reckoning for Genesis and Rex Adamson in particular, with War Games, and then an incredible performance in the Gateway to Glory.

Rex and Tyler get into the ring, Tyler ruthlessly snatches the microphone from Mike Bird, and hands it to Rex, who mockingly taps the mic to check it works. Rex then mockingly clears his throat before speaking.

Rex: It's often the case that someone who breaks a record, such as most eliminations in a single Gateway to Glory match, 24 hours after participating in a War Games match, has a long list of people to thank. My list is a little different. I would not like to recite a list of "Thank You"s. I would like to recite a list of "F*ck You"s...

Rex gets out his phone

Rex: I wrote them all down, so I wouldn't forget anyone... I would first of all, like to mention Max Adamson. My uncle, congratulations on the Hall of Fame induction, please retire again, f*ck you. Also I eliminated you. F*ck you again.

The crowd jeers as Rex continues

Rex: Scott Harris and Chris Patricks can share this next "f*ck you", seeing as they have the same reasons. Namely, that they failed to kill off Genesis, had to resort to cheating to win at War Games, and both got eliminated from the Gateway to Glory by yours truly. And Patricks, I see we get to go one on one in the Proving Grounds Main Event. First round of the Fight for the Right. After 4 on 4 matches and 30 man elimination battle royals last weekend, I get to do what I do best. Beat people one on one, and you Chris, are no different to the rest. F*ck you.

Rex then looks back at his phone for more names

Rex: Dicey Reilly. You STI riddled w*nker. Syphilis Patient Zero. Same as the others in War Games, and you used the miscommunication between Kent and I to eliminate me from my record-breaking Gateway to Glory run. F*ck you. Now, I’m gonna run through these names a bit quicker to save time.

Rex smirks as he scrolls down the list

Rex: Uryu Ishida, f*ck you. Mike Hill, f*ck you. Ojore the big b*stard, f*ck you. O’Callaghandjob, f*ck you. Yarmouth Blade, thanks for coming, f*ck you. James McManus, guess what, f*ck you. The Fanatic, an even bigger f*ck you. Geoff Steel, f*ck you. Jerome Dubois, for obvious reasons, f*ck you.

Rex pauses to check his phone again

Rex: Robin Reporn, f*ck you. Blue Dragqueen…

Rex puts his finger in the air as if to pause himself momentarily

Rex: Now, the Bitter Blue B*stard is technically the only reason the Gateway to Glory match was even for the 6CW World Championship, so credit where it’s due for that… But you’re still a blue freak, f*ck you.

Rex and Tyler laugh as the crowd response remains mixed

Rex: The Saint, Cobra, Liam Wood, Mike Masters, Acer, Enforcer, a real who’s who of people that nobody has cared about for a very long time. F*ck off, and when you get there, f*ck off again. F*ck you all. Clarke James, you stacked the deck in your favour and still did f*ck all. So, respectfully, f*ck you.

Rex pauses as the crowd cheers the insult towards Clarke James

Rex: Oh, you liked that did you? Well, I only have one thing to say to that…

Rex holds the microphone up for Tyler Roth to say…

Tyler: …F*ck you…

Rex grins before going back to the list on his phone

Rex: But wait, there’s more! JJ Johnson, f*ck you. GazzyL, f*ck you. Edward Plague, congratulations on the title win, but f*ck you. Anthony Grace, nobody cared when you tried to take your own life, and even fewer cared when you failed at that. F*ck you.

JT: Yikes…

Rex: Jackson Spack, nobody wants you here, taking credit for Genesis when the group has never been hotter, all while you were retired. From all of us in Genesis, f*ck you. Logan Kincade, you and your brother are wrestling’s answer to the McPoyle twins. F*ck you. Daniel Reilly, number thirty, still didn’t win. F*ck you. And finally, Eddy Kent…

Rex grins as the crowd is hyped in expectation

Rex: …Is the leader of Genesis. Accidents happen. Genesis still rule 6CWF, and I’m gonna put right what went wrong when I win the Fight for the Right. Chris Patricks, it starts with you. And one final thing Chris… F*ck you.

Rex and Tyler raise their arms as the crowd boo

RJ: I think Rex Adamson just managed to tell the entire 6CWF Roster, individually, to, well, you heard him…

Marky

President Trump, JJJohnson, Bentyf1, Good Golly I'm Olly and DP like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Mon Mar 11, 2024 8:28 pm

[A live broadcast from Amazon prime sport begins as the 6CWF universe is greeted to a slate grey sky and a unseasonably chilly Las Vegas, the day after a historic day of reckoning. The camera reveals a large shot of the beautiful Venetian hotel and as it zooms in we see all the comings and going from the cars pulling in and then pulling out with media and local journalists all in attendence eager to get front row seats for Eddy Kent's impromptu press conference. We also see other local media infront of their own camerman, speaking into the cameras all talking about what is to come. The camera then changes to a hustling and busting conference room inside the Venetian hotel where the room is stacked with journalists all coming from different areas of the world. The camera reveals journalists from all over the world sitting infront of a stage where a lengthy brown table with jugs of juice and bottled water are on it. Behind the table is a large banner and posters of 6CWF Day of reckoning in the feds usual colours of red and yellow. The tension in the room is palpable as the media circus continues to talk and debate about what a historic event Day of reckoning was. The camera shows journalist, Michael McNeil of the daily telegraph on his phone chuckling away. McNeil taps a colleague on the shoulder and shows him a meme of Eddy Kent with his face betroot red in anger during the Gateway to Glory match. McNeil speaks loudly to his colleague at the telegraph which is picked up by the camera.]

McNeil: Hahahaha, look at this meme of Kent, Tom. Overnight the memes haven't stopped. Daddy of 6CWF... more like the coward of 6CWF. You can see how angry and frustrated his Genesis was last night and at Wargames. Oh yeah, I don't think he will recover. The guy is on his way out... and I...

[Suddenly, the room goes deathly silent almost as if the life has been sucked out of the room, almost as if a super villain had entered the room. McNeil continues to chuckle away before stopping. He then turns around and his eyes widen in fright as Genesis advisor, Ralph Santos and the hulking figure of 6WF Undisputed world heavyweight champion, Eddy Kent are standing behind him. Santos is wearing an expensive three piece armani suit with a poison green tie and poison green handkercheif nestling in his blazer pocket. He also has the 6WF world title over his shoulder. Kent is wearing  a special limited edition Genesis x Addidas tracksuit with poison green nike trainers. The camera reveals Kent has a raw looking bloodshot right eye and a cut lip. Kent stares daggers into McNeil who looks slightly intimidated and nervous as Kent eyeballs him. Kent closes his eyes and exhales before making his way through the crowd followed by his advisor, Ralph Santos. Kent and Santos get to the makeshift stage as the assembled media take photographs and there are Iphones also held into the sky to get a shot of Kent and Santos. Kent slowly grinds his chair outwards and, sits on it and pushes it forward, the noise of it grinding across the floor is jarring. Kent has a cold and aggressive demeanour as he opens a bottle of water, glugs from it before slamming it on the table, wincing slightly and holds his back as the effects of Wargames show on the champion. Santos picks up a microphone, smirks and then begins to welcome the world and media to this press conference as he stands next to Kent.]

Santos: Ladies and gentleman, Amazon prime viewers, assembled media and fans in attendence. You are in the presence of 6CWF undisputed 6WF world heavyweight champion, leader of the hall of fame bound legendary Genesis faction, the daddy of 6CWF and the end level boss of all wrestlers in the world. Ladies and gentlemen... allow me to introduce. Eddy Kent.

[Santos places his microphone on the table and hoists the 6WF world championship in the air with both hands. The flashbulbs go wild and the shutter noises of the cameras kick off as the camera focuses in on a moody and vindictive looking Eddy Kent. Kent takes a few moments as he revels in the media circus and the attention that follows him. Kent licks his lips and cricks his neck from side to side before exhaling through his nose loudly. Kent then begins to speak his mind to the world.]

Kent: I want to make one thing abundantly clear to every single person watching this press conference. I want to make it clear to every man, woman and child that watches our business and more importantly watches me every week, to know what I say is fact and fact alone. Now, there must be some confusion or misunderstading in the world about Eddy Kent and his Genesis. I've seen all your memes, all your disrespect online and all your excitement about the returnees in 6CWF. Most notably, a man called Jackson Black... You all know Jackson right? the guy who has hid in the Arizona desert for over ten years.

Kent: I wan't to make it clear that Jackson Black is the cause of Genesis's problems on night two in the Gateway to Glory match. The big texas boy couldn't bear to see me taking MY Genesis to levels he could never reach. Jackson Black couldn't bear to see generational talens like Rex Adamson and Tyler Roth rise quicker than he could ever do. So what did Jackson Black do? he came running back to my house and wanted to disrespect the daddy of 6CWF. The end level boss of this company? why? because Jackson Black is a parasite.  Jackson Black is not a hall of famer. Genesis is going to the hall of fame because of me. Not Jackson Black, Lex Hart or Frosted Dice. Genesis is hall of fame because it's all down to me.

Kent: This notion that Jackson Black is in my head... that's a lie. That's a lie being pressed by jealous and vindictive individuals who cannot bear to see me taking my Genesis to levels that have never been seen before. Or will be ever seen again. Let me break it down for you real quick. You see all this right here right now, it all belongs to me. That undisputed championship? it belongs to me. Those hall of fame rings for Genesis? it all belongs to me. Those camera men filming this live on prime video for the millions around watching this event? it's all because of me. Because I'm all this company and you people want to talk about.

Kent: Jackson Black thinks he's some kind of white knight riding back into my world to take me down, he couldn't be more deluded if he tried. That 6WF world heavyweight championship is mine. And mine alone. Jackson Black isn't fit to wipe this clean let alone try and stake a claim to MY title. Jackson Black thinks he has a chance... they all think they have a chance. I'm done being humble, i'm done being respectful and I'm done giving out opportunites to men who aren't fit to lace my boots. This is my show. My company, this is Daddy's world. When you see the Night of Glory sign all you can think about is me.

Kent: You know, I'm a megastar, a global name and the highest paid wrestler in the world today. So naturally, I don't wrestle every week nor do I defend my title every week and quite rightly so. But this, this gives people a chance to say stupid things in the ring or on social media. So i want to set another record straight to each and every one of you in this conference room and around the world watching live on Amazon. If anyone says they are the face of this company and it's not me, they are lying to you.  If anyone comes out to that ring and says they're the main event of 6CWF and it's not me, they're lying. And if anyone dares to say they carry this company on their back, and it's not me, you guessed it... they're lying to you.

[Kent strokes his beard and purses his lips, ready to spurt more venom and poison to the world. The world and media hold their breath as Kent drinks more water and then stares again out to the media to continue his tirade.]

Kent: There's only one man who can say they're the face of 6CWF, there's only one man who can say they're the main event, not just a main eventer, THE main event of 6CWF and there's only one man who carries this company on it's back and his name is the Daddy of 6CWF, the end game boss, Eddy kent. And i've told you all so many times that I'm a man of my word and what I say has substance. So, I don't have to say anything face to face to people like Jackson Black because they're beneath me.

Kent: I know who I am, I know what Genesis are all about. The questions is does the likes of Jackson Black and the rest know who they truly are deep down? maybe one day, maybe years from now the likes of Jackson Black will finally have the opportunity to be the man. One day, they will look in the mirror and see the man they have always wanted to be and they're going to think of these times, where I run this industry. And in time, they're going to love me for doing this job. For the lessons I teach everyone week in and week out. And do you know what, I'm going to love them right back, without a shadow of a doubt.

Kent: There's a reason why the others go for the 6CW title and not come to Genesis and your daddy. You see, rumours excite losers and not winners. Compared to me, everyone is a loser, because I've beaten them all. You think because of Day of Reckoning and the losses, Genesis and I took over the weekend makes us weak? do you honestly believe that? the facts are Genesis and Eddy Kent is stronger than ever, those are the facts and not the rumours you think are true suggesting otherwise. These fools who dare try and step up to me are just added to a list... a long list if you will.

Kent: I beat them all and I will continue to beat them all. If you want to deal in cold, hard reality, I run rings around them all and it's getting embarassing now. And you see the management is trying to neutralise things, see Wargames, see Gateway to Glory. Alex Walker, JJ Johnson, they're desperate to put the breaks on because they know I'm bigger than this company. And you see now, a fight for the right chance to go to war with a champion of their choosing. Come on... fight for the right... it doesn't matter to me. How about this if they dare step foot into my domain...

Kent: How about we let three win, no, how about we let four win the fight for your right so I can smash them all on the biggest stage in this company. And I can do that because I'm the best of the best. I'm the 6WF undisputed world heavyweight champion, I'm the head of Genesis, I'm the end level boss of this company, I'm your daddy and i'm the greatest of all time. And when my days are done, which could be sooner than later. The whole world will finally realise that I'm levels above them all..

[With that Kent slams the microphone on the table and grinds his chair backwards before standing up with Santos behind him still holding the title aloft. Kent poses and mouths "Daddy is always right" as the flashbulbs continue to go off. Kent then strides arrogantly down the side of the stage and to the back as Santos follows him like a dog carrying the 6WF title in toe. The scene then slowly fades away as the audience are left with an image of the beautiful Venetian hotel as rain slowly drizzles from the sky and onto the camera lens.]

Bentyf1

JJJohnson likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DanielReilly Mon Mar 11, 2024 11:39 pm

'Broken Dreams' begins to play throughout the arena as Daniel Reilly walks out to a mixed reaction from the crowd. Reilly is wearing the 6CWF European Championship over his shoulder as he stands at the top of the ramp, taking a few seconds to observe the fans in the arena. Reilly then begins a slow walk to the ring as he rolls under the bottom rope and heads towards the other side to reach for a microphone. Reilly paces around the ring as his music slowly fades.

DR: O'Callaghan, the King was in the arena out the back when he happened to hear your little interview. You want Daniel Reilly to come to this ring for a talk, well the King is here but this is on Daniel Reilly's terms so you be a good little boy and stay back there for just a few minutes more because before the King addresses you, the King has a few things he needs to get off his chest!

Reilly glances to the top of the ramp before turning and walking around the ring once more. He pauses to look down at the European Title on his shoulder.

DR: Now it won't of escaped everyone's attention that Daniel Reilly is stood out here still your 6CWF European Champion. The odds as usual were against the King but he did what he does best and that is to prove all of them doubters in the back wrong! The King thought that Alex Walker was the biggest doubter of them all but then Clarke James went and proved him wrong when he came out here and spoke about how he was going to strip the King of his gold, well CJ, just like Walker's promise to you that you would win the World Title, your promise to win the European Title also proved to be a lie! CJ, you mocked the King for having no one to watch his back but Daniel Reilly warned you that it doesn't matter if the King's corner is empty if the target on your back is just too big and the King was proved right when the Coalition returned and finished the job that the King already had in hand!

And talking of the Coalition, who would be stood right at the front of the group but one, JJ Johnson.

The fans erupt into cheers as Reilly pauses to shoot a frown at the fans cheering JJ.

DR: JJ, it looks to the King like the merry go round of people in charge around here has spun once more and you have returned. Now don't get the King wrong, he would be lying if he said he didn't appreciate you and your boys coming out and taking the fight to Exodus but that thank you is for JJ Johnson the wrestler, the King wants to talk to JJ Johnson, the owner. JJ, everyone in the back seems absolutely thrilled that you are back, the great JJ Johnson has returned to wrestle the power out of Alex Walker's hands and yet everyone thinks the King should be thrilled? It makes perfect sense, JJ Johnson helped Daniel Reilly retain the European Championship whilst Alex Walker made it his personal goal to make Daniel Reilly's life hell! But JJ, the King does not forget. You have held the King back just as much as Alex Walker has! Despite your goofy smiles and your open arm attitude, you have disrespected the King since day one, you have undervalued and underappreciated Daniel Reilly and the King wants you to know that it gives him great pleasure that despite it all, the King is in the form of his life and he has stepped it up a whole new level just to p*ss you and Walker off! At Day of Reckoning, the King wrote a new chapter in the book of prestige that he has bestowed on this Championship and the King wants you to know that he does not hold this Championship because of you, he holds it in spite of you!

Reilly takes the European Title off his shoulder and holds it in his hands as he stares down at it. He nods his head as he places the Title once more on his shoulder.

DR: This European Championship has become the must have Championship in this whole business but the King has bad news for everyone in the back because Daniel Reilly is well on his way to cementing his legacy further by becoming the longest European Champion of all time! Now as much as the King respects this Championship, he should be out here with the 6CW World Championship hung on his other shoulder. The King is not out here to moan about not winning the Gateway to Glory, he is here to question why Dicey Reilly decided to make things personal once more with the King! Dicey, the King did hit you with the RKO but don't for one second think that it was an unprovoked attack. You have been stalking the King in the back for weeks now! You have had Genesis to deal with, you had War Games to deal with and yet you still took time out of your busy schedule down the strip club to stare the King down and get in his way at every opportunity.

Dicey, the King is not intimidated by you, we have danced this dance for so long and if you want to go once more, then Daniel Reilly will put you in the ground where you belong! You know the King's strengths and you know the King's weaknesses, just like Daniel Reilly knows yours! In fact, 15 years ago on the very first 6CW show, Daniel Reilly and Dicey Reilly actually teamed up in the main event and everyone knows how the story went from there for the next 15 years. Dicey, the King knows you only care about violence and you only care about fighting but do not cross the King of all of Europe when he is in the form of his life because your victory over Genesis will seem like a long distant memory when he puts you down like the dog that you are!

The fans boo before a 'Dicey' chant breaks out.

DR: And now for the reason the King came out here, O'Callaghan. Now don't get Daniel Reilly wrong, the King knows all about you. You have been touted as the next star of this business for so long that Daniel Reilly has started to wonder exactly what the hype is all about. O'Callaghan, the King has seen a hundred others like you and he is sure he will see a hundred more. You are average at best and you have already ran away once just to come back once more and still talk crap about how great you are! O'Callaghan, you want to remind Daniel Reilly who you are? Well let him remind you who he is! Daniel Reilly is your European Champion and in turn is your King of all of Europe! Daniel Reilly is the man that 3 men could not put down, he is the King of the Streets, and he is the man who is going to show you once more why you do not deserve to be here! You along with all the other returnees have all come along together and walked into the building that Daniel Reilly has spent the last year building and you can bet your ass that stood at the front door is the King waiting to warmly welcome you back! Every single one of you returnees have returned when the wave is high, where were you when the King was single handily dragging this Company from the gutter and straight to the heights it is now? The King has no respect for a single one of you and O'Callaghan, you have the misfortune of being the first one to come across Daniel Reilly!

Now please, come out here O'Callaghan and bore the King with how great you are!

Reilly smirks as he lowers the microphone.

DanielReilly

President Trump, JJJohnson and Bentyf1 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Tue Mar 12, 2024 1:46 pm

Refuse/Resist hits out over the arena as Chris Patricks walks out to a huge reception from the fans. Rex and Tyler’s demeanor goes from smug to angry.

CP: Get a load of My Chemical Romance down there, you angsty, teenage b1tches

Crowd: music Because tonight will be the night that I will fall for you music

CP: Wrong band but they get the idea

Chris starts laughing as Rex and Tyler get angrier and start to beckon Chris to the ring

CP: All in good time Rex…all in good time, you see I am in no rush to lay hands on you again. I can wait the few days until Proving Grounds, I treat my body well so I can give my all when I get down to the ring. Plus you have big tall and gruesome there to hide behind so I can wait.

So how does it feel to lose two night is a row at Day of Reckoning? And before you start again with the “I hold the record for throwing people…yadda yadda yadda” who cares you still went over the top yourself and by…what did you call Dicey? Oh yeah a STI riddled w*nker and Syphilis Patient Zero. That must have hurt, that along with your Daddy screwing you twice in the ring on both nights and I mean that in a wrestling way, not in whatever you get up to at your clan meeting.

JT: Chris is trying to get under Rex’s skin

CP: Settle down there Scrappy Adamson I wouldn’t want you to hurt yourself before our Main Event on Monday. Round one in Fight for the Right and I get to beat the unbeatable, it’s like my Irish ancestors are smiling down on me. I couldn’t have asked for a better tie because the way I see it is to be the best you’ve got to beat the best and right now Rex you are riding high at the top of the pile. At Proving Grounds on Monday Rex, uncle Max won’t be there to stop me hurting you and Daddy Ed wont be there to stop me either. Just me vs you….are you up for the challenge?

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue Mar 12, 2024 2:09 pm

President Trump wrote:Refuse/Resist hits out over the arena as Chris Patricks walks out to a huge reception from the fans. Rex and Tyler’s demeanor goes from smug to angry.

CP: Get a load of My Chemical Romance down there, you angsty, teenage b1tches

Crowd:  music Because tonight will be the night that I will fall for you music

CP: Wrong band but they get the idea

Chris starts laughing as Rex and Tyler get angrier and start to beckon Chris to the ring

CP: All in good time Rex…all in good time, you see I am in no rush to lay hands on you again. I can wait the few days until Proving Grounds, I treat my body well so I can give my all when I get down to the ring. Plus you have big tall and gruesome there to hide behind so I can wait.

So how does it feel to lose two night is a row at Day of Reckoning? And before you start again with the “I hold the record for throwing people…yadda yadda yadda” who cares you still went over the top yourself and by…what did you call Dicey? Oh yeah a STI riddled w*nker and Syphilis Patient Zero. That must have hurt, that along with your Daddy screwing you twice in the ring on both nights and I mean that in a wrestling way, not in whatever you get up to at your clan meeting.

JT: Chris is trying to get under Rex’s skin

CP: Settle down there Scrappy Adamson I wouldn’t want you to hurt yourself before our Main Event on Monday. Round one in Fight for the Right and I get to beat the unbeatable, it’s like my Irish ancestors are smiling down on me. I couldn’t have asked for a better tie because the way I see it is to be the best you’ve got to beat the best and right now Rex you are riding high at the top of the pile. At Proving Grounds on Monday Rex, uncle Max won’t be there to stop me hurting you and Daddy Ed wont be there to stop me either. Just me vs you….are you up for the challenge?

Rex clutches at the side of his ribcage as he drops to one knee

Rex: MY SIDES, AAAAHH, THEY'RE SPLITTING FROM ALL THE COMEDY...

The crowd boo as Rex smirks and gets back up to his feet

Rex: Am I up for the challenge? Are you really asking the guy who went into Gateway to Glory as entrant number one, 24 hours after a vicious War Games match, if he's up to the challenge of a one on one wrestling match with Chris Patricks?! You obviously think very highly of yourself...

Rex shakes his head in disbelief

Rex: I've not hid from you once Chris. We went one on one inside War Games, we went one on one during Gateway to Glory, and that ended with me eliminating you. Why would I not be up for the challenge? I've defeated countless former World Champions, bigger and better names than you as well. I am still yet to be pinned or made to submit since joining 6CWF. It was only recently at Born In Fire where I beat your buddy Max slap bang in the middle of this ring with zero outside interference. So yeah, Christopher Patricks, I am up for the challenge of you. You can pretend you're the best, and you can pretend you're funny too if you want. Some cheap laughs from an easily amused wrestling crowd doesn't make you Dave Chappelle, so maybe stick to the wrestling...

The crowd boos Rex as he continues

Rex: Also, "Daddy Ed" wont be there to stop you apparently... But I eliminated you from Gateway to Glory without him. And we fought inside War Games before he arrived. So really, I don't think you've got a clue what you're talking about. I'll take you and your sh*t jokes on, one on one, and when I beat you, and add you to my ever growing list of former World Champions defeated, maybe you can follow Max back into obscurity and remember why you retired in the first place. And this nostalgic tribute show of a comeback can finally end. You've returned to help Max, you've helped defeat Genesis in a glorified eight man tag match, but you won't stop us. Nobody will. I strongly recommend cutting your losses and going back to Joyce and the kids.

The booing continues as Rex stares at Patricks

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Tue Mar 12, 2024 2:32 pm

Chris rolls his shoulders and moves his upper body to loosen up his aching muscles

CP: The key work in all of that little rant was YET, Rex, you haven’t been pinned or submitted yet. All things come to an end, all runs come to a screeching halt. It doesn’t matter if you went from number 1 in the Gateway to Glory match because you, just like me went over the top and lost. Just like it wont matter that you are in the Fight for the Right tournament because you will lose to me on Monday.

Crowd: E-NIG-MA

CP: Confidence is key in this game Rex as you have probably learned from Max. If I didn’t have to confidence to bet on myself every time I stepped into that ring I would never have won the countless belts I did or won against as you said “Bigger and Better names than you” throughout the year. You stand there and think this world and business owes you something because your pops walked out on you and left you mom to raise you but newsflash it doesn’t and it never will.

You are a leech, a parasite in this business. You latch onto anyone that can further you career, Max, Kent who’s next Plague…..James…..Johnson? Who Rex? Because we know you can’t cut it alone, hell you came out here with backup because behind all the bravado, all the bluster you are just a punk a$$ kid that doesn’t know sh1t about anything. I would tell you to pack up and go home to mommy but, lets be honest, she doesn’t want you either

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue Mar 12, 2024 3:00 pm

Rex has a wry smile on his face as he shakes his head

Rex: Again with the jokes. Again with the propaganda and the false narratives. You started making a good point about your career and betting on yourself, and then you ruined it by making up sh*t about the world owing me, or being a leech or a parasite... Or that I'm a punk a$$ kid who doesn't know sh*t...

Rex shrugs before continuing

Rex: I know you're just saying sh*t to goad me... Or to get your kicks... But I'll bite. The world owes me nothing. I was raised by a superhuman single mum, but my childhood wasn't a struggle. Far from it. I had everything I needed to succeed.

Rex stares at Patricks as he continues

Rex: Max latched onto me, not the other way around. Genesis headhunted me, because they recognised my talent. Most of my unbeaten run came before Genesis, but apparently I can't cut it alone... Tell me Chris, did you even watch the show before you returned? Don't answer that. I think we already know the answer. Because I am the show. When I beat you in the Fight for the Right, I will go on to win the entire tournament, and I will fulfill my destiny, to become World Heavyweight Champion.

Rex pauses momentarily and grins

Rex: I'm not going to lower myself to you and your standards, of what is and isn't acceptable to say in this ring, but you need to stop pretending you know everything about me, just because you're besties with my uncle. An uncle, who wasn't even in my childhood because he was travelling the world as a Professional Wrestler. All I share with that man is a surname, and maybe I don't know everything... But I do know what a toxic relationship is, and I know that I don't need my toxic uncle in my personal life, or my professional life. Or his parasitic friends.

Marky

President Trump, JJJohnson and Bentyf1 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Thu Mar 14, 2024 12:40 am

The arena is thrust into darkness. A pulsing red light starts to illuminate the black as a warning blasts out

DUE TO THE GRAPHIC NATURE OF THIS PROGRAMME, VIEWER DISCRESSION IS ADVISED...

Red pyros explode as 'Edgecrusher' by Fear Factory begins and the crowd comes alive.

Logan Kincade steps out onto the stage as the noise from the crowd increases.

Logan looks unmoved by the response as he makes his way to the ring.

JT: Logan Kincade ladies and gentlemen. Returning in the Gateway To Glory match at Day Of Reckoning, and what a showing it was RJ.....RJ?

RJ stares at Logan who walks up to him with a smirk before grabbing a microphone and heading up the steel steps

JT: You two have history I take it?

RJ: That man is...was a lunatic in 6WF, perhaps time away has changed him, but you know the saying. A leopard never changes its spots.

JT: Ahhh it's been the better part of a decade RJ, let's hear what the man has to say, he had a great showing at the PPV. Looked a million bucks!

RJ: Perhaps you're right...

Logan walks around the ring, he heads towards the turnbuckle and leans on it before bringing the microphone to his lips.

LK: So, I guess I should reintroduce myself... My name is Logan Kincade.

The crowd cheer mostly from nostalgia but there is a hint of apprehension in some of them, not knowing what version of Logan has arrived in 6CWF

LK: Haha I see you, I see that look on some of your little faces, is Logan gonna lose it!? Is he crazy old Logan Kincade the guy who invented the most barbaric match in the history of the sport?

And the answer is simple. I've grown, I've been away from the industry, from this world, for many years now. I'm a different Logan Kincade

RJ: Didn't seem different when he beat the hell out of Edward Plague with a steel chair wrapped in barbed wire...

Logan leans up from the turnbuckle and walks over to the opposite side nearest the commentary desk.

He stares silently at RJ for a few seconds which feels like minutes.

LK: Anyway..

He stands up and walks into the centre of the ring and stares down the hard cam

LK: At the PPV, call it bad luck, call it ring rust... But whatever you do call it, know that it will never happen again. Plague, you have written yourself into my story whether you like it or not and one way or another, I will get my hands on you eventually.

Logan holds back a rage that in the past would have easily shown itself. He takes a breath and continues to address the crowd.

RJ: Logan seems to be in control of his emotions better than he used to be that's for sure.

LK: I am back for a very simple reason ladies and gentlemen, and that is to prove without a shadow of a doubt, that I am the best.

LK: which brings us to Proving Grounds, a perfect name... For those of you unfamiliar with me I will use this show and this match to demonstrate to you all the true meaning of extreme.

I may have been away, and while it is true I have grown as a person, there is still a dragon stirring inside of me.....

Lee

http://www.behance.net/gallery/Lee-Killeen-Portfolio/4127373

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueDragon1205 Thu Mar 14, 2024 12:43 am

Logan Kincade stands in the ring, he takes a look around the arena, as if taking in being back.. The lights dim and Logan looks around as flames raise from the stage and 'Bodies' by Drowning Pool plays. Logan can't help but laugh to himself as he sees Blue Dragon step through the flames in a black suit. He takes a look at Logan in the ring and he nods at him. 

RJ:
OH!! Here we go!! Here comes Logan's Brother, the man who made that opportunity possible, Blue Dragon...

JT:
The first question on my mine RJ is, how does Dragon feel about Logan's return, we've just heard Logan say he wants to prove he's the best, Blue Dragon has been declaring himself the 'Alpha of 6CWF' for a while now. Will we see a clash here?

Dragon looks at Logan, a slight smile on his face as he takes a mic from his back pocket and he as he walks and talks, a few fans reach out for 'fist bumps', Dragon reciprocates but he doesn't look his usual confident self..

BD:
Logan Kincade... As I live and breathe.. it's good to see you back in that ring. I've said for months now that I am the tip dog in this company and that no one can stand in my way. Well I have to admit here and now Logan, you are the one man who I know can stand in my way, if you wanted to make my life harder then I know you could do it. Logan, no one has ever hurt me like you have, and I know that no one has ever hurt you like I have... But that's all in the past, and I know that your here for you now, but I also recognise that I owe you thanks.

Logan looks slightly shocked at Dragons honesty..

JT: 
A very candid Blue Dragon here, the man must feel very disappointed after what happened last weekend and he's out here face to face with possibly his greatest rival ever. In the face of all that he's saying thank you?

RJ:
You really don't know these men like I do Jeff, talking about killing eachother is friendly conversation to these brothers. I think I know where Blue Dragon is going here, but he needs to be very careful of showing any weakness Infront of that psychopath.

BD:
Sunday night.. I had it all planned out. I was going to rip through the roster, I was going to get my hands on Gazzy D and I was going to take his Championship. And it was going so well. I was dominant, and when it was Gazzys turn to face the music, to face the Dragon.. he sh*t his pants, he would not come and face me like a man... He and Plague dragged me from that ring while I was dominating and they beat me to a pulp, I will admit it hurt. And I was in danger, I was about to be thrown into hell itself before you come to help me out... You showed me that, no matter what, no matter the amount of time we're apart. You are my Brother, and for that Logan, thank you..

As Dragon has been talking he has made his way into the ring, he stands Infront of Logan now with his hand outstretched offering a handshake to his brother...
BlueDragon1205
BlueDragon1205

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Thu Mar 14, 2024 12:45 am

Logan looks down at Blue Dragon's hand and smirks before accepting the hand shake.

JT: A show of respect between the two brothers.

RJ:  Don't speak too soon

Logan holds on to Blues' hand for a second longer than Dragon was expecting before smirking and releasing.

LK: Listen little brother of mine. we've had our ups and downs throughout the years. But if someone is going to send you to hell, that person is me...

Logan smirks at BD who nods in a "you can try" kind of way.

LK: And I know you know this, but for the kids in the audience I'll explain, if it came to it, in that match...if I had the opportunity, you know I would have thrown you over that rope in a heartbeat.

BD smiles and nods knowing full well he would have done the exact same thing.

LK: Look... "Blue Dragon" you're right. I am here for me, I'm here to test myself, you know where I've been for the last few years, you know things got....out of hand, and you should know why I need to prove myself now.

Blue nods in agreement.

RJ: Sounds ominous...

LK: I am different to how I was...I am... But I'm still Logan Kincade, I'm Logan Kincade but with a grip on the wheel, rather than the loose cannon I used to be.

And I'm still your brother, so I have your back.

The crowd cheers at the idea of the brothers fighting side by side.

RJ: The crowd certainly like the sound of that.

JT: why wouldn't they!? Two of the craziest guys to ever grace the ring, side by side...

Lee

http://www.behance.net/gallery/Lee-Killeen-Portfolio/4127373

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueDragon1205 Thu Mar 14, 2024 12:48 am

Dragon and Logan stand face to face in the ring before BD turns back towards the ramp. His back to his brother..

RJ:
Brother or not, I would not turn my back on that man, ever..

JT:
I don't know what your problem with Logan is, he seems very sincere now. I'm sure nothing could ever go wrong....

Dragon raises the mic and he seems to speak to the backstage area.

BD:
Do you here that fellas? Blue Dragon and Logan Kincade... Standing by eachother like brothers should. Both here to prove that we are the very best in this industry. In the Gateway to Glory we saw men having to team up to get one over on me, we saw the New World Champion and the Former World Champion have to team up just to get off my feet.. and yes.. I lost, I LOST!!!

Dragon starts to pull at his beard..

BD: 
I lost, I Lost, I Lost... I LOST!!!

Logan places a hand on his shoulder and Dragon seems to jump back to his point

BD:
Yes I lost, but that's not going to stop me. I've said it before and I'll say it again and again untill the world sees it.. I am the Alpha of 6CWF, and this...

He turns and he places an arm over Logan's shoulder. He pulls him in close, Logan seems uncomfortable but he knows the intent is good

BD:
This is my backup, and I'm his... You wanna f*ck with one of us? I promise you will regret it. I'm putting the whole locker room and the whole of 6CWF on notice right now. Step up, step aside, or be stepped on.. I'd like to say we don't care what one you choose, but that would be a lie...

JT: 
What an image, two brothers of destruction. Shoulder to shoulder, what an incredible sight RJ.

RJ:
If you knew them like I do, you'd know what an ominous sight that really is....

Dragon tosses the Mic to one side and he pats Logan on the back, the two step out of the ring and walk up the ramp side by side, their backs to camera, together for the first time in a long time..
BlueDragon1205
BlueDragon1205

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:37 pm

The crowd in attendance have been electric all evening, the atmosphere only grows hearing the words "Cut my life into pieces" begin to bounce around the arena as Last Resort plays.

RJ: Here comes Geoff Steel, I know there was nobody as disappointed as you Jeff when Steel was eliminated from the Gateway to Glory match.

JT: He came oh so close finishing fourth on the night outlasting the majority of superstars, how many times though have we said that about Geoff this past 12 months he's fulfilling the part of 6CWFs nearly man.

Steel enters the arena and the crowds cheers only enhance, Geoff stops at the top of the entrance ramp hands on hips and stares up towards the ceiling pausing, those in attendance then give him extra encouragement snapping him from his trance. He nods his head several times a more determined look on his face then marches purposefully to the ring.

RJ: Although Steel was unable to make this opportunity doubt he should be proud of his efforts.

JT: Id agree with you RJ, Steel very much saw this as being able to secure his spot at Night of Glory, it will be interesting to hear what his outlook is now.

Steel is now climbing into the ring, he makes his way across the mat and leans over the ropes collecting a microphone, he then returns to the center of the ring and stops readying himself as his music begins to fade.

GS: Theres no real hiding the disappointment of what occurred at Day of Reckoning, not only did I just survive in the Gareway i thrived and was in my element, after escaping so many attempts to eliminate me I the optimist in me really did start to believe it was going to be my night. I've no excuses I'm not going to blame anybody else for the way my race finally was run, it came down to basic ring awareness a lapse in concentration the moment Plague pushed me forward I should have gone to the mat. The elimination wasn't even the worst part of the night it was walking to the to the back looking around the arena and seeing the look on all your faces knowing I'd let you down. I need to to either learn to stop making promises I can't deliver on or somehow find a level off the charts that makes it impossible for me to be stopped.

Steel points towards the Night of Glory sign.

GS: That is what the match was about for me a guaranteed spot on the grandest stage, not just any spot but the spot,the main event. Instead I'm left with no obvious route of even making the card, nobody ever gained anything from finishing 4th it's highly unlikely enough to put me in contention for any of the major championships, Reillys beaten me enough times of late and no doubt relishing a fresh challenge. That leaves me with the rest of the pack picking over whatevers left.

RJ: Steel needs to realise it's still all to play for right from the top to the bottom of the card, build momentum and who knows where he could end up.

Steel begins to begins to pace the ring.

GS: There is a however that shiny new presigious Xtreme title, a title I'm very familiar with, I could stake my claim for that, with that title though comes a whole lot of pain, it's more mere survival week on week trying to recover from whatever turmoil and trauma you've unleashed on your body. I'm not adverse to cracking a few skulls with blunt instruments but I have to consider though the risk to the longevity of my career in this ring, it's only takes one psychopath  from the asylum to try something crazy and it could be lights out, beggars can't be choosers though it's a championship belt at the end of the day, I've always been a fan of how gold looks on me.

JT: You only have to look at Steels battles with Blue Dragon last summer, either of those men could be considered top contenders.

Steel stops once again and pauses.

GS: Or the problem I've had with making the most of the opportunities that have presented themselves to me is they've never really been on my own terms I've been on the backfoot with no clear advantage. There's one way of guaranteeing myself the best possible shot of reaching the summit of 6CWF and that's by running the gauntlet of the Fight for the Right tournament,beating each and every individual week in week out all the way to the final at Night of Glory, it's a lot harder than I make it sound, I'll likely have to win more matches in a row than I did in the entirety of 2023 to pull it off.

Steel raises an eyebrowband shrugs.

GS: All I can do is try, I came out tonight and said I wasn't going to make any more promises I couldn't guarantee would come true and I stand by that. What I can promise you is I won't stop trying to better myself as should none of you, so together let's start by beating Dubois at Proving Grounds and see where it takes us.

The crowd begin to chant his name.

Steel lowers the microphone as Last Resort begins to sound once more, he looks around the arena psyching himself up and lets out a scream.

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by DP Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:21 pm

The scene opens to Clarissa stood backstage.

Cl: Ladies and gentlemen, my guest at this time, 'The Sharpshooter' Scott Harris!

The camera zooms out to reveal Scott Harris stood next to the interviewer. He looks markedly unimpressed, the events of Day of Reckoning clearly still on his mind.

Cl: Scott, thanks for joining me.

SH: A pleasure as ever, C.

Harris' expression doesn't share the sentiment of his tone.

Cl: Scott, talk us through the past weekend in Las Vegas.

SH: I'm sore, Clarissa. Not Dicey Reilly scratching his gonads sore but it was a long old weekend.

Clarissa doesn't know how to take the Dicey remark.

SH: Don't worry Clarissa, I'm not going to go into details of what that drunken, Irish deviant got up to after hours but for a lot of us, we put our bodies on the line and did double duty this past weekend. For ourselves and for this frankly awesome 6CWF fan base.

Cl: How do you feel after being part of the winning team in War Games on Night One? Especially after being in that match from the off?

SH: It was some feeling when the referees hand hit the mat for the three count. I've experienced some stuff in my career, but that was up there with the best of them. The Alliance or Resistance, whatever we were being called, had been doing the dance with Genesis for weeks and something had to give.

I'd been locked in conflict with them in some capacity since Day One of the rebirth, so it was only fitting that I put myself front and centre in that match. I knew I'd got the engine to handle it and there was no way I was letting anyone else go out there and do it. I wanted to get us off to a good start!

Cl: War Games is one of the most violent, hellacious matches ever conceived...

SH: You're telling me!

Cl:...and you've said it was an amazing feeling to be on the winning side but talk us through Night Two and Gateway to Glory. In particular, how do you feel about the return of Mike Masters?

Harris' expression darkens at the mention of his former partner, turned enemy.

SH: Just when you think it is safe to go back into the water...

Harris stops for a moment to compose himself.

SH: You know what the worst thing is? I let myself get suckered into Mike Masters' BS yet again. That's the bit that's grated on me the most since Sunday. The fact that for a few seconds, I entertained the idea that time had helped him mature a little bit, that maybe he'd... Changed.

Yep. That's an unbelievably naive take. Watch my elimination back and pause it and you see the exact moment where that dawned on me. That part almost hurts as much as the cheap shot he left on me.

He sure as sh*t better hope we don't cross paths at Proving Grounds. I'm a keen believer in an eye for an eye... It's fair to say I owe that cretin one and it's 10 years in the making!

Harris is breathing quickly, clearly riled at just talking about Mike Masters.

Cl: But before that you face Mike Hill in Round 1 of the Fight for the Right tournament. Your thoughts?

SH: Mike Hill is a bonafide legend. It'll be an absolute honour to go up against him at Proving Grounds but that's where the pleasantries end. He's as wily as they come and will want to progress himself. I've won the Road to Royalty and it'd be great to add Fight for the Right to my list. Mike Hill is just the first rung on the ladder that I need to climb to get there.

With that, Harris nods to Clarissa to signal that he's done.

Cl: Scott, thanks and good luck!

The scene fades to commercials.

DP

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCultOfPersonality Sat Mar 16, 2024 8:25 am

"Champion" plays and the crowd boo when they see Mike Masters walk onto the stage. Masters is full of himself and mocks the audience. He demands a microphone.

MM: Let's cut to the chase here because it is already clear that you idiots still don't recognise greatness when it stands before you.

*Masters is laughing at the boos from the fans*

MM: Oh please stop, you are breaking my heart. I never needed one of you back then and I sure as hell don't need you now. Not to complete the task that I came back for. I need nobody for this, this is something very personal to me and I will finish it with my bare hands. Scott Harris, I know you are back there somewhere crying to whoever will listen about how you have been hard done by, again. How the nasty Mike Masters came back and kicked you in the face like the pathetic mutt that you are. A helpless, whining puppy that needs his hand holding at every avenue because even now you haven't got the goods to stand on your own two feet and actually achieve something.

*Masters is chewing gum and he is still smiling as the boos grow louder and the audience chant for Scott Harris.

MM: Ten years, give or take, since I was last around and do you know what, Scott? In that time I am still more successful than you have ever been. The supposed greatest product of developmental and you still have nothing to show for it. Mike Masters is a former EWF Champion, remind me how many world championships you have won, Scott? That is what I thought, absolutely none. And I have no doubt that you probably have someone else to blame for that failure too but the common denominator in all of this is you. You are the failure, you are the reason you have achieved absolutely nothing in your career. What is it? Over ten years as a professional wrestler and not one singles title? If I was that tragic I would have retired already. You really are rubbish, aren't you?

But this is the silver lining in your dull, grey little existence. Because just like before I am here to carry you. I carried your worthless carcass to a tag team title win a decade ago and now I will carry you out of this company for good. This time in a wooden box.

*The audience do not react well to this comment but Mike Masters is still laughing at his own words*

MM: I have a mission, Scott. I have a duty. I see you on the TV screen and I am bored to tears. I know I am not the only one. No personality, no promo skills, barely above average wrestling ability. You are wooden, a walking block of timber. A decade in this business and there is no progress. You are robbing a living and you are robbing all of these people of their money. They are just too stupid to see it. But they will.

Do not misunderstand me. I am also back to show the world who the best really is. The man who dethroned Keith Leone. The man who beat Liam Wood at Night of Glory. I am phenomenal, I am world class and I will leave you all in no doubt about that. But first thing is first and that is Scott Harris. I listened to his little sob story backstage about how I tricked him, how he fell for my BS as he called it. Grow up, Scott. The only thing that happened is that I once again showed who your Daddy really is, I know that has always been a sore point for you but here I am and I am going to discipline you the same way your absent father should have.

You say I shouldn't turn up at the next show? Please do not make me laugh, Scott. I will turn up when I want and where I want. You will do nothing about that except take another beating like the worthless little dump that you are. This is the end for you, Scott, and the finish happens when I decide. I might drag you to a classic at Night of Glory and give you one last payday courtesy of Mike Masters or I might finish you on Monday. I haven't decided yet but just know that when I do decide, you will be the first to know and last one to react.

*Masters drops his microphone and lets the crowd boo him as he continues to smile.

TheCultOfPersonality

Back to top Go down

Post by DarrenJS Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:42 am

Enforcer wrote:The crowd erupts in a mixture of excitement as Saturday Night by Nickelback blasts around the arena.

RJ: After his shocking return at Day of Reckoning, Enforcer is here!

JT: And how great is it to hear that theme music again?

The noise in the arena increases as Enforcer walks out on stage. He pauses and surveys the whole arena, the look of determination on his face waivers slightly as the reaction from the crowd causes him to smile. After a moment, he composes himself and starts to stride to the ring.

JT: Before last night it had been almost 10 years since we saw Big E wrestling, I had assumed he'd retired.

RJ: Listening to the reaction, I'm sure this crowd did as well!

In the ring, Enforcer is standing as the music fades out, but the noise of the crowd only intensifies.

JT: Enforcer is a two time world champion and this crowd are clearly pleased to see him!

RJ: But why is he back, and why now?

In the ring Enforcer points to his mic and the crowd noise drops, as he smiles in appreciation.

E: It's times like this I wish I had a catchphrase...

Crowd: EN-FOR-CER! EN-FOR-CER!

E: But I guess my catchphrase was always unmitigated violence, it just doesn't lend itself to moments like this! It has been a long time since I stood here in front of you and for the longest time I genuinely didn't think I would again.

E: When I stopped wresting, it was unannounced, I walked away without a word. I wasn't where I needed to be in my mind and couldn't deal with it, so I left. At the time I thought I was taking a break, but weeks turned into months, and then years.

E: And my life changed. I met my wife and I got a real job, I loved both and was as content as I could ever remember being. And then two years ago my daughter was born.

The crowd cheer at this.

E: And that changed everything again, there is no feeling like holding your child. At that time stepping foot in a wrestling ring couldn't have been further from my mind. But over the last year there has been a gnawing in the back of my mind, something I couldn't put my finger on. Slowly I started to realise that my legacy now mattered. One day, my daughter will Google her dad and realise how dominant I was. And then she will find the articles written by pencil-necked nerds talking about how much potential I left on the shelf.

E: As much as it pains me to admit it, they were right. I was the Dominant Force in Professional Wrestling and I left it behind. Once I knew that is what the issue was I started training, with a view to righting those wrongs. My body has got another ten years older, but for the first time in my life I am not carrying injuries. I haven't wrestled or had an ice hockey fight in almost a decade. Last time, I was fighting for the love of violence. Now, I am fighting for my legacy and for my daughter.

E: Training has never gone better, I can genuinely say that my mind and body are both in the best condition they have been, possibly forever. And that spells nothing but trouble for the locker room.

E: Which brings me to more recent events. Did I expect to win the title my first night back? Well yes, I did, but that isn't a problem. This is a great time to join 6cwf, the standard of the roster is sky high with new talent and those that I have crossed paths with before. So I knew the odds were against me and in many ways the chance to start at the bottom and earn my way to the top is one I relish.

E: But as ever, management think they're clever with their match booking. The man who cost me a job, that deep down I didn't want, as a tag partner? Groundbreaking stuff guys, 'will they get along after their stare down at Day of Reckoning?', what a sub-plot! Grace, we have our issues and we will deal with them. But I am here to win and as long as you stay on the right side of me, we're not going to have any problems...yet.

E: As for Genesis, what a collection of talent they are. They've got the mix of youth, experience, power and an odd guy with a Daddy obsession. Everything you need in a successful group and I am excited to test myself against them so early in time here. The important thing for Genesis, Anthony Grace and the whole of 6cwf to understand, is that I am going to do everything in my power to secure my legacy. But, I can't tell you how I am going to do that.

E: After all, I was the fun loving Trash TV member who booked Cat Bin Lady to present a Trashie award, who threw a retirement party for an electric legend by tossing him in a garbage truck with a robot dog, and unmasked the ghost of Abraham Lincoln to reveal Belinda from catering. And I'm sure if we arrive at an arena with a ghost like figure causing issues, well jinkies, I am going to be heading straight to the boiler room to investigate. But...

E: I was also the person who threw my valet off a 10 foot stage, who choked a fan unconscious for wearing a t-shirt that I didn't like...and I was the person who broke into another man's house and held his baby in my arms whilst it's dad, their 'hero', was powerless to do anything.

E: Everybody in the back needs to take note. There are no depths that I won't sink to and no action that I won't take. I started out my wrestling career as part of a Dynasty, but I will end it with a Legacy that nobody can question.

"Hey Boys, Hey Girls" blasts out of the arena and the crowd rise to their feet. Anthony Grace appears and looks around the crowd as they cheer his appearance.

JT: This is the scene these people want to see! Grace beat Robin Reborn on night two and had a great showing during the Gateway To Glory match. But if you think the highlight reel was that insane moonsault then you haven't seen that the internet are abuzz for these two. All caused by a stare!

Grace slowly makes his way down the aisle, his ribs bandaged tightly and the damage from the cage match easily seen. He gingerly steps into the ring and stares at Enforcer from afar as the music dies down. The crowd are loving the two of them being in the same spot. Grace pauses for effect before speaking into the mic.

AG: I want to firstly apologise for my late showing. I'd love to say it's because I was trying to make this battered body look dignified. But really I wanted digest what your arrival means not only for this company but for me.

He steps forward slightly.

AG: You see....2017 is such a long time ago that I swear when I saw you walk up that aisle I thought you were a ghost. Then when I had thought on it some more, I realised that even though you are physically here.....the ghost stuff rings true.

He looks up to the rafters and smiles.

AG: Sh*t.... 2017. What an arseh*le I was. Think it was about this time I started partying really hard. You were no dreamboat either if I remember rightly. And I admit, back then I enjoyed screwing you over. I couldn't stand someone who matched my sized ego having a position of power. It didn't fit the A-Game persona. I had to be top dog. You were the biggest and baddest, and frankly you had to be put down for your own good.

He turns to Enforcer.

AG: But like I say....I was an arseh*le.

He lowers the mic as the crowd cheer his name in support. He looks around and smiles before returning his attention to Enforcer.

AG: But fast forward to 20 freaking 24, and times have changed. I'm not surprised you are back due to your daughter....I have three and they mean more than life itself to me. I want to prove that their father is more than the antics they have read in the dirtsheets since they were little. And this legacy you talk about......yeah I'm trying to build my own as well. I don't know want shape it will take or who I will have to meet on the way, but I know one thing......its going to be the best version of Anthony Grace there has ever been.

He sighs.

AG: Thing is, these fans want a handshake. Hell, I'm sure a few of them are pining for a hug. But I have far too much respect for you to contemplate that. I know you probably don't believe that and if I was in your shoes I wouldn't either. My word to you means nothing considering how I stabbed you in the back. I don't have anything to offer you that you are willing to accept. Everything I can will just look false. These people want happy endings....we both know in the real world those are very rare.

He lowers his mic and pauses.

AG: But I will offer you this. Its an observation rather than a promise. One that everyone here is witness to and one you may actually trust. In 2017 and way before that....you were the best. Best wrestler, best talker, best persona. A guy that raw individuals like me looked up at and felt a sense of dread. No way could we compete with that. One of only a handful of people that spawned a generation of wannabes that are still striving to reach your heights today. You talk about creating a legacy....man, its always been there. You simply had a commercial break and now you are back to deliver the finale. But that show was always running and always in the back of these peoples minds.

He looks around the crowd but doesn't look at Enforcers reaction.

AG: And my part in this final act? I suppose that's up to you right. You may see me as a joke that isn't worth your time. Or you might want to get your revenge after 7 years. But whatever you choose, that observation will still always count in my books. It's probably the only fourth wall breakdown I'm going to say so remember it. But from now on......like in the tag match or in any other match we are part of.....business is business.

He stares at Enforcer.

AG: I hope for your sake you get whatever outcome you are looking for. But be careful on whose you trample on to get there....

He drops the mic and gingerly exits the ring, clearly in pain. The crowd cheer as he strides up the aisle with Enforcer watching him leave.

DarrenJS

Back to top Go down

Post by DP Sun Mar 17, 2024 5:01 pm

The Saint is shown in the gym. He is sat on an exercise bench talking on the phone.

TS: Yeah, I know I said I was calling it a day the last time, I remember the conversation! I know there are jobs to do round the house and the school run needs doing too!

The Saint rolls his eyes and moves the phone away from his ear as it's clear that he's on the receiving end of a roasting.

TS: I'm still here, yes. Look, I'll pay for someone to come and sort the pool and I'll ask the guy down the road if he can start mowing the lawn again for us... They've signed me onto a tidy deal. You won't be complaining when you start vanishing off shopping with the pay cheque!

Look, don't blame me... Who should you blame?

Definitely JJ. Look, you know full well that I can never say no to him. He's like a persuasive, conversational wizard. Well rant at him then!! He needed help with James and Exodus... I wasn't going to stand back after all that sh*t James pulled last year, was I?!

You want him to call you? Ok. I'll tell him. Give the kids a hug fro... Hello? Hello?!

The Saint looks at his phone again.

TS: Mother of God...

The Saint presses a button and talks to his phone.

TS: Call JJ Johnson...

The phone rings for a few seconds before it is answered.

JJ: Saint, my man. Wassup playa?

TS: I'm ok, my friend... You won't be in 5 minutes.

JJ: What have you done?

TS: Let's just say that Mrs. Saint wasn't fully informed of what went down at Day of Reckoning... She thought I was just there to watch and do the ambassadorial stuff that I was meant to do. I MIGHT have neglected to tell her we were bringing The Coalition back...

There is silence on the other end of the phone...

TS: I told her it was all your idea, which is kind of true... She said she's going to call you for a "chat"...

There is silence before JJ sighs.

JJ: You son of a b*tch.

The line goes dead and The Saint smirks at his phone. He puts it down before lying back to start lifting weights as the scene fades out.

DP

JJJohnson, Bentyf1 and acer101 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Enforcer Sun Mar 17, 2024 9:41 pm

Enforcer watches Grace walk the aisle with a conflicted look on his face. He takes a whole to process what has been said, before a small smile appears on his face. He cocks his head to the side and raises the mic.

E: You're right Grace, I'm not here for handshakes and hugs, but I'm also not here to drag up old issues, though that's not to say I've forgotten the misdeeds of a number of the roster though.

Grace has paused just before the curtain and is watching Enforcer.

E: Do I trust you 100%? This is pro wrestling and I've been around long enough to know that is not a good idea, but if you don't cross me, then we're not going to have a problem.

E: Let's be honest, we're up against hell of a team in Genesis at Proving Grounds. If we decide that old history is more important than the here and now, we are in for a long night. I'm a three time tag champion, so I know I can hold up my end of the bargain. Seeing what you did to Robin Reborn, I'm confident you can too.

E: Genesis might think themselves as the hottest thing in 6cwf right now, but the landscape shifted at Day of Reckoning. Whatever the order of things was before last weekend, there is a new force and Genesis will be the first victims of it.

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by gazzyD Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:14 pm

We open our scene at the arena. Clarissa is waiting as a car approaches. It pulls to a halt outside the arena and gazzy and Christy emerge from the car. Gazzy still looks battered and bruised after the TLC title defence against Uryu, he whinces as he pulls his bag from the rear seat of the car and wraps it over his shoulder

C: Gazzy, I was hoping for a minute or is this a bad time

Gazzy sighs heavily as though he has been inconvenienced but acknowledges Clarissa despite not verbally answering her question

C: OK…..so I know Day of Reckoning didn’t go how you would have wanted it to, but a week on where are you at having lost the World Championship?

Gazzy looks Clarissa up and down, a look of disgust on his face

G: what even is that question? Did you not see night one of Day of Reckoning? I seem to recall that it was my hand that was raised in victory. It was me that emerged still the World Champion, not Uru….me

C: Yeah, but 24 hours later you lost the title, and to Edward Plague of all people. A man who many believe had used as a pawn up until that point to get his hands on the only thing he was interested in, your World title

Gazzy again looks less than impressed by the question but offers an answer

G: Really? That’s what people are saying? Have they not been paying attention to what has been happening or are they just stupid? This has never been about me being the champion, it never mattered who held the gold so long as the belt was within our family.

C: But surely even deep down you don’t believe that?

G: Why shouldn’t I? Edward was the first person in years to truly believe in me (Clarissa and Christy share an awkward exchange of glances at this comment), he actually reminded me of who I was in this business. He shown me and the world once again who exactly I was. I don’t need a belt around my waist. I am GAZZY F*CKING D…….and title or not 6CW is on notice because we run this b!tch. This is our world

C: So do you not feel slitghtly betrayed by the actions of Plague? The way he threw you to the wolves to take the title for his own?

Gazzy just looks annoyed at the question and stares a hole right through Clarissa causing Christy to interrupt

Ch: Thanks Clarissa, I think we need to……

Christy grabs gazzy by the hand and the two walk off not before gazzy shares one last thought with Clarissa

G: Clarissa, don’t be like all the other sheep. Open your eyes to the truth. Stop living in the dark

The scene fades and picks up again a few minutes later in gazzys dressing room. He is being looked over by a 6CWF medic. Again gazzy winces in pain as the doctor assesses his injuries. Christy is pacing back and forth, clearly something is troubling her

G: Christy, will you sit down already. You shouldn’t be on your feet pacing, you should be taking the weight off and resting

Christy continues to pace, she is clearly at odds with herself before deciding to speak

C: Gareth….I’m worried

Gazzy brushes the medic away who takes the hint and exits the room

G: Worried? What is there to be worried about?

C: those things you were saying back there. You don’t honestly believe them do you?

G: and why wouldn’t I?

C: Because you sound like a mad man. How is it that every man and his dog can see that Edward plague has manipulated you and yet you can’t?

G: Not this again!! How many times do we need to go over this

C: Until you wake up to the fact that he has used you to get what he wanted

G: Using me….he..

C: Believes in you? Don’t talk daft. Do you even realise how insulting it is to hear you go around telling people that Plague is the only person who believes in you after I

G: After you what? Eh! After you what? After you let another man get between us? After you let another man tell you he loved you

*SLAP*

Gazzy holds his face after Christy slaps him across it, his mannerism changes as if he was actually under some sort of mind control

G: Christy….I….You know I didn’t

Christy cuts him off

C: You son of a b!tch. You know what Gareth, for somebody going around telling others to open their eyes to the truth, maybe its time you practiced what you preach

G: Christy….I’m sorry

Christy pays no attention and exits the locker room slamming the door behind her as gazzy appears deep in thought as the scene fades to end

gazzyD

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down