The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CWF Presents Proving Grounds Results - September 18th (Episode 13)

Go down

6CWF Presents Proving Grounds Results - September 18th (Episode 13) Empty 6CWF Presents Proving Grounds Results - September 18th (Episode 13)

Post by JJJohnson Sun 17 Sep 2023, 12:44 pm

*The show opens with a recap on all the action that went down at Beachfront Brawl. JT and RJ welcome us and we are back in the UK for the first time in a couple of months. A more traditional stage and rampway have been introduced as a pyrotechnic display accompanies “All of the lights” blasting from the speakers.

*The boos are vociferous as Clarke James is out to open the show. He has “The Fallen” with him and they surround the ring as he climbs inside. CJ lists the men who have already fallen at his feet, the men who have “died on the sword” to protect JJ Johnson. But JJ continues to hide, continues to allow others to fight his battles for him. But the resources are running out and sooner or later he will have to face his nightmares. Clarke James ponders who will be next to sacrifice themselves when Alex Walker interrupts.

Walker is not happy and he says VIP Promotions have given him control of decision making in JJ/Brandi’s absence so he sees no reason as to why he shouldn’t just fire Clarke James right here, right now. CJ goads Walker now and dares him….but he knows he won’t because Alex Walker is all about himself and there is no way he would put his health on the line for anyone else.

CJ is glad Walker is here though and glad he mentioned decision making because nobody is making statements like Clarke James and it is about time he got rewarded. CJ wants a world title shot or at least a spot in tonight’s battle royal but Walker scoffs. Walker says JJ and Brandi are the only ones who didn’t treat him like a pariah and he will do what is necessary to repay them….he looks ready to fire James when Saint interrupts to a huge reaction.

Saint isn’t done with Clarke James and he tells Walker that he can fire CJ next week after they clash one more time. Saint promises to rid 6CWF of James and make him pay for what happened to Brandi. Walker looks less than impressed but he agrees to the huge match next week. Clarke James and “The Fallen” leave without a fight but CJ has a dark smile on his face.

*Gazzy and Christy are here. Jack Reynolds interviews. Gazzy is looking forward to tonight and he doesn’t care if it is Reborn or Grace because they both need to pay for their comments and actions. Gazzy says nothing is more important than family and he will do whatever is necessary in order to protect his.

*We see Eddy Kent arriving in a designer suit, the 6WF World Heavyweight Championship around his waist. JT says tonight Kent will celebrate “Genesis style”.

Another scene change and Robin Reborn & Anthony Grace are sat in the 6CWF Boardroom with Alex Walker. There are newspapers strewn on the desk as well as photographs. Walker says their actions at Beachfront Brawl were disgusting and they are both fined £100k. Reborn starts spouting about injustice and profiling. Anthony Grace merely glares at Walker. Walker lets them know he won’t tolerate this (beep) and next time the punishment will be worse. Reborn mentions “Amazon Prime” and Walker offers him the phone and tells him to ring now because he’ll tell them straight. He then rounds on Grace because he’s lucky he’s still “in a goddamn job” after the (beep) he has pulled. Walker holds up the newspapers now and shakes his head in disgust at Grace’s bender. Grace says nothing but Walker continues. He wants to know where the hell Anthony Grace has gone. Hollywood legend, former 6CW Champion….sure he was always a cocky piece of (beep) but this is ridiculous, this is a lawsuit waiting to happen….this is scandal territory….Walker is worried that Anthony Grace is leading 6CWF into a very dark era of which everyone is going to get the finger pointed at them, police investigations etc. Walker tells Grace in no uncertain terms that he'd already be fired if this was his company but the ice he skates on is barely an inch from cracking….Walker explains that one whiff of an allegation, or the faintest hint that he’s on a one way ticket to OD town, he’s out of there. Walker then throws a bag into Grace’s hands and he wants to know what it is for. Walker smirks and says “three strikes and you’re out, now be a good boy and pi55 in that for me”. Grace looks furious.

Walker says they both deserve to pay for what they have said and what they have done. So now he wants to know who is facing GazzyD tonight. Reborn and Grace agree to rock, paper, scissors but we don’t see the end result.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CWF Presents Proving Grounds Results - September 18th (Episode 13) Empty Re: 6CWF Presents Proving Grounds Results - September 18th (Episode 13)

Post by JJJohnson Sun 17 Sep 2023, 12:45 pm

Bout 1
Anthony Grace or Robin Reborn vs GazzyD

*We head out to ringside for opening bout and GazzyD makes his entrance to a standing ovation from the crowd in attendance. The commentators remind us of what went down at Beachfront Brawl in regards to Gazzy/Plague and then Gazzy costing Grace and Reborn the 6CW Championship. JT expects Gazzy’s opponent to go for the jugular here tonight but RJ refers to the meeting with Alex Walker and how they need to be careful of future conduct. JT also remarks on how Gazzy seems “brighter than ever”.

*Anthony Grace arrives and he doesn’t look happy. JT wonders whether it is the fact he has missed out on the battle royale later or the fine he has received and the “injustice” he is feeling. We get a shot of the referee now and RJ informs us that the official “Todd Fry” was injured by Grace during the melee at Beachfront Brawl. The commentators now talk about the well documented “meltdown” of Anthony Grace following Beachfront Brawl. JT admits a real growing concern in 6CWF for Grace’s well-being and wonders whether management will choose to step in at some point. RJ agrees that Grace is in a very precarious place right now and wonders if there is any way back for him. They both remark that despite what has happened, Grace, surprisingly, looks sober tonight. JT says that a random drug test will do that to someone.

*Grace circles the ring and refuses to play ball for the first few moments. He climbs onto the apron and then drops back off. The crowd are booing him as he continues to stall for time. Eventually he clambers up inside but starts arguing with the referee over something minute. Grace is up in the referee’s face now and Gazzy comes over to warn him off which allows Grace to sucker punch him, starting proceedings.

*Grace rocks Gazzy back to the corner now and unloads with a couple of chops but Gazzy grabs him and reverse position before unloading with chops and forearm strikes. The referee backs Gazzy away but he comes back in and Grace rakes at his eyes. Grace then rakes the back of his opponent before whipping him off the ropes and sends him high into a backdrop. Gazzy is up in the corner as Grace cracks him with a running clothesline and then delivers a ten punch combo.

*Grace drops down and looks for a running bulldog but Gazzy stops short and counters with a back suplex. He gets up and runs the ropes before returning with a low dropkick to the head as Grace gets to a knee. Gazzy then rolls out on the apron and looks for a springboard 450 but lands across the knees of his foe. Grace is up now and he nails a Russian legsweep for a two count.

*Grace chokes Gazzy and uses the referee’s count before breaking. He stomps all over his opponent and then drags him up by the hair and chucks him in the corner. Grace stomps at the midsection before lifting Gazzy up top. He climbs to join him and looks for a superplex but Gazzy fights back and counters with an inverted suplex that slams Grace back down onto the canvass from on high. Gazzy sets himself and nails a “spinal tap” but Grace kicks out on two.

*Gazzy signals for “Deep Impact” but Grace swipes his legs and stomps down on his chest. He catapults Gazzy to the corner but he lands on the middle rope. Gazzy then springs up top and twists back with a crossbody but Grace rolls through with a handful of tights, only for the referee to spot it. The official warns Grace but he doesn’t seem to care before he boots Gazzy in the head.

*Grace drags Gazzy up for a suplex but Gazzy flips out back onto his feet and runs the ropes, only to return into a jumping back elbow to the mouth from Grace. Grace looks annoyed and then runs the ropes and comes back with a running somersault neckbreaker (ala Ace Austin) but Gazzy kicks out on two.

*Grace pushes his hair from his face now and backs up in the corner. He signals for the “Blockbuster” kick but Gazzy ducks it and nails a “skull crushing finale” counter but only gets a two. Grace rolls out on the apron and tries to stand but Gazzy springs off the ropes and nails a dropkick (ala Jericho) which sends Grace tumbling to the outside. The referee tries to prevent Gazzy from getting from the ring and that allows Grace to grab his head and guillotine him across the top.

*Grace rolls back in and he scoops Gazzy onto his shoulders and spins him out into TKO but once again Gazzy manages to kick out. Grace once again is up in the referee’s face and whining about the count. He then grabs Gazzy by the head and runs him forward before launching him toward the turnbuckle. Gazzy goes over the top turnbuckle and slams, ribs first, into the ringpost and falls to the outside. The commentators talk about Grace’s new vicious side.

*The referee wants to check on Gazzy but Grace follows and drags Gazzy up before nailing an apron powerbomb. He slings Gazzy back in the ring and makes the cover but Gazzy draws cheers by somehow kicking out. Grace goes to the corner now and looks for the huge moonsault but Gazzy somehow rolls free, sending his foe crashing into the mat.

*They both rise and Gazzy nails a dropkick. They get up again and Grace looks for a clothesline but Gazzy ducks and then snaps off a hurricanrana which sends Grace into the turnbuckle and then back out into the “history maker” (inverted twist of fate) for a two count. Gazzy looks for the “starship pain” but takes knees to the gut on landing.

*Grace scoops Gazzy into a crunching backbreaker and then sets for “Thunderstruck”. He runs out into it but Gazzy moves at the final second and nails a standing moonsault for a two. Gazzy sets for “Deep Impact” again but Grace runs him back into the corner. He nails three shoulder thrusts and then lifts Gazzy high for a superplex and nails it but still Gazzy won’t give in. Grace shoves the official now but takes a push back. He smirks and looks ready to punch the referee but turns away.

*Grace circles Gazzy now and places him in a sleeper hold. Gazzy is waving his arms frantically and looks in big trouble but he stumbles to the corner and uses the ropes to push himself backward and over the top of Grace for a modified pin. The referee makes a very quick three count and Gazzy takes the W.

*Grace is throwing a fit in the ring as the referee rolls out to raise Gazzy’s arm in victory. The commentators give props to both men on a great match and JT believes Grace’s actions and attitude both tonight and at Beachfront Brawl has come back to haunt him. RJ agrees that the referee was probably holding a grudge and although he should remain professional, he can’t be blamed for wanting payback.

*Gazzy continues to celebrate the win and makes sure to hop the barricade to walk through the fan section. Grace continues to remonstrate about what has gone down but his complaints are falling on deaf ears.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CWF Presents Proving Grounds Results - September 18th (Episode 13) Empty Re: 6CWF Presents Proving Grounds Results - September 18th (Episode 13)

Post by JJJohnson Sun 17 Sep 2023, 12:47 pm

RJ: 
Ladies and Gentlemen... welcome to this explosive interview with Blue Dragon. Since returning to 6CWFnwe have seen him do and say many things that some may consider one, or more, steps too far. 
While we wait for his microphone to be set up, let us show you exactly what I'm talking about, and what Blue Dragon has been involved with since his return...

A VT begins to play... 

May 29th 2023
We see the end of the Cameron Faith bs Johnny Oko match. After a good back and forth match riddle gets distracted drinking a fans beer. He comes tomthe ring and he attempts a superkick. Wildly missing as Oko hits the K-Oko kick. The screen fades and the fans boos turn to gasps as the image now shows Oko attacking Faith after the bell. He grabs Faiths arm and he prepares to single out and destroy the limb, Geoff Steel cokes running out to make the save. Oko scarpers and we see Steel leaning down checking on his friend.

June 9th 2023
Cameron Faith is in his dressing room strapping up his wrists for his Time Attack when Geoff Steel approaches.

Faith: 
Don’t worry….all sober over here…

Steel smiles at Faith

Steel: 
I didn’t come here to preach….look, Cam, we’re friends….that’s why I said what I said last week…..

Faith: 
And you were right….I lost focus, I was on the road to rock bottom once again….but you pulled me round….and then you saved my a55 from that Japanese nutjob...if you hadn’t come out there then he would have snapped my arm in two…

Steel: 
I did what any friend would have...I’m sure you’d have done the same…

Faith: 
Regardless, I’m thankful and I appreciate it…

Faith puts out a fist and Steel bumps it

June 19th 2023
We see clips from in interview with Tim Allen and Geoff Steel. He seems confident fronhis time trial match and for the Road To Royalty. 

Steel: 
Tim, I've got plenty left in the tank. I may not have got my was at 'From the Ashes' and took home the European Championship. But Rex Adamson better not overlook me tonight, he will regret underestimating me.

Allan:
So you have what it takes to move on ? To continue this 'Road to Royalty'?

Steel:
Your damn right Tim.... tonight's the first step, towards my redemption...

Steel smiles to himself with steels confidence

Later that night...

Main Event

Road to Royalty Qualifier

Geoff Steel vs Rex Adamson

We see a collection of clips from the match...
The match is underway as Steel plants his boot deep into Rex’s gut and then the crowd cheer as he drills his rival with the 360 piledriver. Steel is slumped on the canvass, holding his back…

RJ: Steel’s got him here….

JT: But he’s taken a lot of punishment….

RJ: Someone needs to fix this damn screen...I don’t like the noises it’s making whilst we are sat underneath it….
Steel is trying to will himself up to make the cover when the big screen cuts into static again. Suddenly the lights are flickering inside the arena and the screen turns to static..

A large black SUV is seen and a familiar voice talks over the top

BD:
I was out... I was clean.
I was a business man.

More static and flashes of Blue Dragons old matches..

BD:
This was my life. The old days gone, the fame and glory. The sleepless nights.
The F**KING VIOLENCE!!!

Flashes of JJ's announcement of the return of 6cwf are shown and the media coverage, newspaper headlines
'wrestling returns'
'6cwf is back!'
Static again and flashes of JJs announcement of the returns

BD:
I guess he didn't want me....
ARE YOU SERIOUS?

More flashes of blue Dragon. This time him getting out of the car and walking towards the camera he speaks directly down the lens..

BD:
F*CK YOU...
F*CK THE BOARD...
F*CK YOUR MONEY...
F*CK JJ...
MOST OF ALL..
F*CK 6CWF..

The scene now Shows the conclusion of the match, Geoff Steel looks confused and then he turns around he gets hit by Rex Adamson who was playing Possum. He jumps up and he delivers the Fire and Thunder Driver and makes the pin as Blue Dragon speaks

BD: 
Boys... 
I'm back...
God help anyone who stands in my way...

June 26th 2023
Geoff Steel still in his ring gear can be seen arguing with several of the security team, steel keeps trying to break their ranks as they barely manage to contain him

Steel:
Blue!? BLUE YOU SON A B*TCH!!!!
Where is he? Have you seen him? I'm gunna find him....

A huge Range Rover is shown pulling up and we see the doors open and a pair of boots get out. The we see clips from later on where Steel is in a tag match and we see a commotion as Blue Dragon walks between the fans in the arena. Steel gets wind of the situation and he starts looking spotting BD in the crowd. He starts shouting and motioning for BD to come to the ring but he's ignored as BD laughs to himself while watching the spectacle.

We see Steel getting in Blue Dragons face in the front row..

BD:
This is nothing to do with you Geoff….you’re irrelevant…

Steel: 
It’s got everything to do with me when you show up during my fights….you wanna try and sh*t with me, Blue? Why don’t you man up then and show us all what you’re all about….

JT: This Steel/Dragon confrontation is at boiling point…

Suddenly we see Blue Dragon punch Steel in the jaw with his studded glove. Steel hits the deck and there's more attic on screen..

The clips continue from the next week with blue Dragon once again coming from the Crowd and attacking Steel.

Then Blue Dragon and JJ in the ring as Blue Dragon refuses to sign a 6CWF contract. Instead he agrees to an 'Unsanctioned match' with Steel at Against The Wall. And we see a match graphic on screen

Against the Wall 2023
We see highlights from the fight
Steel stands at the bottom of the ramp and he glares at the ring as Blue Dragon stands by the ropes and stares out at him. The crowd are going wild as Steel spits on the floor and then marches toward the ring. Dragon attempts to climb out the middle ropes but Steel grabs his legs and drags him under the bottom….both men are stood in the aisle throwing bombs…

Steel whips out a light-tube from under the apron and lashes it across the right shoulder of BD, ripping at his flesh immediately….
BD yells in pain as blood runs down his bicep and the light-tube explodes into dust. Steel grabs BD and he runs him forward before crashing his head against the ring-post. Dragon staggers around ringside as Steel follows him and takes his chance to smash Dragon’s head off all three announce desks in turn…

Steel gets back in the ring as BD gets to a knee again. Dragon glares at Steel and begins goading him…

BD: Chicken(beep)….you haven’t got the bottle…

Steel turns to the crowd and shrugs as if to say “What do you guys think?” and they roar him on. He laughs and then turns and throws the chair (ECW style) against Dragon’s head and flattens him once more….

Blood is leaking from Steel’s face now as the referee tries to get involved and check on him...

Dragon stands up and pushes the official back, saying “No rules b1tch” before he drops on top of Steel again. Steel tries to turn his body so he is exposing his neck and Dragon drives vicious forearms down into his neck and spine..
Dragon’s hands and forearms are stained with Steel’s blood, which is now leaking onto the canvass. He then reaches over and picks up a shard of the mirror from earlier…
The fans look on in horror as Dragon pushes the shard of glass into the open wound on Steel’s head and twists it. Steel is yelling in pain as BD then stabs him two or three more times with the weapon and throws it away…

BD:
This is your hero?

Steel is seen going for the 'Bladecutter, but BD counters with a backdrop that sends Steel crashing onto the mat, away from the tacks. Steel gets back up and Dragon grabs him by the throat…
BD looks for a chokeslam on the tacks but Steel jumps out the side and twists into a discus forearm right to Dragon’s nose. Dragon falls of balance, toward the corner, and Steel charges into him and spears him backwards into the barbed wire board…

Dragon slides the sheet of glass into the ring and then he lifts it up and places it so that it rests horizontally across the middle of the ropes. He stares at it for a long moment and then walks back over to Steel.

BD then pulls Steel over to the corner. He lifts himself onto the second rope and gutwrenches Steel up onto his shoulders. Dragon looks to his left at the sheet of glass resting against the ropes and then he leaps off with a “Deathnote” variation that shatters himself and Steel through the glass, sending shards everywhere….

Then we see Blue Dragons Deathtrap. A flaming structure made from tables, chairs, thumbtacks, barbed wire and pain.. as Blue Dragon lifts Steel up in the corner to his his signature Deathnote through it, Steel reverses the move and send Blue Dragon crashing through the structure first as Steel follows and lands on top of him allowing the ref to count to three..

We see Steel start to realise he has won the match before he is attacked from being and a chain is wrapped around his neck. Blue Dragon hangs him over the ropes by the neck as the scene becomes static once more..

We see a video clip of an altercation between the two in the hospital.
We see Blue Dragon pulling Geoff Steel from his bed and launching him through a table full of equipment. Steel staggers up to retaliate but police and security are on hand to break them apart. Blue Dragon tells Steel that "it ain't over" and we learn that Dragon is heading for New York next week to make his demands heard to 6CWF. Steel tells him he'll see him in New York.

August 7th 2023
We see Blue Dragon and Geoff Steel separated by an army of armed security. Diablo is in the middle. We see the ultimatum offered to Blue Dragon. If he wants to continue to fight 6CWF staff then he must sign a contract. Blue Dragon agrees but on one condition...

6CWF Beachfront Brawl

Exploding Barbed Wire Deathmatch

Highlights are seen from the match..
The bell ring and Blue Dragon just grabs the referee by the collar and he launches him at the barbed wire ropes, subsequently causing them to explode, and leaves the referee in an unconscious heap on the floor. Steel quickly rushes forward and begins to tee off with huge right hands...

Dragon is up and he cracks the “gauntlet” into Steel’s jaw and sits him down on the top rope. He them climbs up to join him….
The crowd are losing their minds as Steel begins to fire back with shots and both men are fighting for position on the top. BD then grabs Steel and he pulls him sideways and both men fly from the top to the outside and they land on one of the barbed wire “traps” that explodes upon impact….both men are rolling and writhing in agony…

Dragon looks to be preparing for a powerbomb off the apron but Steel fights back and shows his power before scooping Dragon up on his shoulders and he leaps off the apron and delivers an “Attitude Adjustment” through the glass table which causes the second “trap” to explode…

BD swipes Steel’s legs at the final moment and then he catapults him into the turnbuckle where yet another charge explodes. Steel is blinded and burnt from the explosion and he staggers back around into a 'Deathnote Powerbomb..

….2
…..3!

The cheers and the admiration of Steel rings all around Daytona Beach as he somehow gets his shoulder up off the canvass. BD, his facial features lost amongst the blood, stares at the referee and then his smiles…

Steel has Blue Dragon in the Liontamer as both men fight and scramble before Dragon turns his body in the corner and he is able to grab at Steel’s face, fish-hooking at his mouth…
Steel bites at Dragon’s fingers now and he releases but then Dragon drives forward and headbutts Steel in his broken nose and sends him staggering away to the centre ring. Dragon grabs the referee and pulls him in front….BOOM!

There are a few tearful fans as Dragon drills Steel through the glass table, sending shards of glass and thumbtacks flying. Steel’s body convulses and then stops. Dragon smirks as he drags the unconscious referee over and slaps his hand against the mat three times…

We see Blue Dragon leave the ring smiling as the Countdown 
gets closer and closer to the explosion of the ring. And time seems to stop with Blue Dragon on screen. His face a bloody mess but through that blood a sick and twisted smile, almost evil gleams through...

The scene now switches back to RJ. Sat in a chair on a backstage set. Opposite him is Blue Dragon. Sat down looking battered and bruised. He's wearing sunglasses and his leather jacket as he nods to RJ..

RJ:
Quite a violent story told there. The return of a hardcore legend, and the subsequent clash that can only be seen here in 6CWF. I've got to ask, looking at that video, Blue Dragon, how are you feeling?

BD smirks and winces slightly as he talks..

BD:
I 'feel' like I proved my point RJ, I 'feel' like Geoff Steel may now know to take me a little more seriously. Most of all Arj.. I feel like I'm back...

RJ:
What we saw during this feud, this war was you imposing your will on Geoff Steel and dictating most of the more, violent, outbursts. We know Steel is one of the most popular faces here in 6CWF. Are you worried that the fans may hold a grudge over this?

BD:
I'm not concerned about what the 'fans' do. I'm not here to deal with that. Once upon a time I lived for these fans. Years ago I would do the impossible just to feel that warmth of acceptance and adulation.. but it's like a drug... it feels good while your getting it regular, you become addicted. That's why a man like Geoff Steel is willing to put his life in danger, for their attention. Is that right? No! He was willing to die to defend 6CWF, and he damn near did...

RJ:
Speaking of which... you went through one hell of a war in Daytona. You took one hell of a beating, though you did come out victorious, your body must be a mess right now?

BD:
I'm not gunna lie RJ, I feel like sh*t.. I apparently have bruised ribs, one may be broken, but I don't want an x-ray to prove it. I have burns all over my body and I.. well I'll show you..

Blue Dragon takes his jacket off and lifts his vest top up to show a huge bruise over one side of his ribcage and a large swelling, purple and discoloured.

BD:
That's just the part I'm allowed to show on telly.. I'll show you the other one off camera...

RJ shudders at the thought, then compases himself

RJ:
Yes. That looks very painful. Ive got to ask you though. The interruption aside, we will get to that soon.. that aside... would you have really let Geoff Steel be blown up in the ring? I know you I've known you for over a decade now. I would expect that from your brother. But not you..

Blue Dragon laughs to himself and he waves his hand as if batting away the comment

BD: You know RJ. I've known you for over a decade as you say. You've seen me at my best, and you've seen me at rock bottom. I've been in both those positions in 6WF and 6CW. I've seen Logan do some real sick sh*t. Alot of it to me, and a lot at my behest. But me? I've always been in control of myself. I've always decided to be the bigger man, both literally and figuratively... 
Blue Dragon leans towards RJ, pulling his chair closer behind him before sitting bock down and looking down at him, too close for RJs liking.

BD: Years ago I would have made a show out of Steel, I would have been quite content to beat him in that ring and walk away with him over my shoulder as that ring exploded... I would have been the bigger man. But I'm done with that, I'm done giving this place, and it's wrestlers, and it's staff a second thought. I'm done trying to impress the fans and I'm done trying to impress management. I want to embrace the chaos Arj.. can't you see it? A place where anything can happen? Where you don't know what to expect and the only thing that keeps you alive is your own grit, your own intuition and your own basic brutality... that's the 6CWF I want to see... and I've got a feeling Im not the only one RJ. I know there's others on the roster who feel the same.

RJ:
The scary thing is, your right, there are. But there's people with a moral compas that you seen to have lost. People like Cameron Faith...

Blue Dragon slams his hand down on a desk that next to him and RJ jumps

BD:
DONT YOU DARE!!! You wanna tell me that Faith is such a hero? When I see Cameron Faith I see a kid, a young upstart coming here in a pair of tatty jeans and a hoodie, the kid that walked into a 6WF locker room, shaking Luke a sh*tting dog and introducing himself to me as Nay Bother? I remember at the time thinking to myself, 'Really Logan? This is the kid you team with?' Hahaha and I can honestly say, from the bottom of my black heart.. that's pretty much the only impression he's ever made on me...

RJ: 
Until Beachfront Brawl.. when he saved Steels life you mean?

BD:
Huh? Oh, yeah, until then. He cemented himself in my eyes as a hero. A hero to Steel. A hero to all the fans. But most importantly a hero to 6CWF. Like I used to be.. but not now.

Blue Dragon stands up and he looks directly into the camera now as RJ sees his chance and leaves..

BD: I'm not your Hero. I'm not some knight in shining armour that comes to the rescue. I'm not here to play up to the 'hardcore legend' status, I'm not here for a nostalgia pop. I'm not a F*CKING HERO!!!!
But...
I'm not the Villain either.. I'm not here to scheme and to play mind games. I'm not like the other 'Evils' in this Federation. I'm not hiding round corners or hiding behind masks. I'm not brainwashing or exposing truths. I'm not a hero, I'm not a villain. I know exactly what I am. I'm not all there right now. I'm flawed, I want to create my vision of what can be. I'm hurt, I was revenge on JJ, on 6CWF, in everyone. I don't know what that makes me, and to be honest with you, I don't care. I told Steel months ago, stay out of my way or your get hurt.. and he did. I'll tell you the same Faith. Stay out of my way, keep your heroics to yourself or I promise you this. You'll get hurt too...

BD walks away as the scene fades to black.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sun 17 Sep 2023, 12:49 pm

*Engel Harlequin is sat in the locker-room and delivers a message. He promises that he is going to “unleash madness” upon 6CWF and bring a brand of mayhem never seen before. Engel pulls the camera close to his face and assures Liam Wood that he will lead him deep into the darkness “Beyond the light’s reach”.

*Liam Wood is preparing for the tag team battle but Emmy is sitting with him and imploring him to “come back”. She wants to make plans for after the show and doesn’t want to lose Wood. He assures her that she won’t lose him but he truly believes that “Only violence” can speak to Engel Harlequin. Wood cannot back down from this fight and that means getting on a level with his foe. Emmy looks extremely worried as Wood leaves.

*The brand new European Champion is here. Daniel Reilly and Oliver Keane are interviewed by Clarissa. Reilly says this title represents all the hard work he has put in over his career and he will not allow anyone to take it from him. Reilly gets annoyed about questions regarding Cody Walker and promises to set the record straight tonight. Says Cody doesn’t even deserve a shot and when the match is over he will wish he never got it. Reilly says he will be European Champion for as long as he wants to be.

*Anthony Grace is yelling at Alex Walker and wants the referee “struck off” after costing him his match. Walker asks Grace to calm down. He says Grace made his own bed when he chose to attack several 6CWF employees and then laughs as he says “karma is a b1tch”. Grace puts a hand on Walker’s arm but removes it after a stern look. Walker holds up one finger and tells Grace “You already popped….two more strikes, Tony, and you’re done”. Walker strides off as Grace is left fuming. He dials a number on his phone and we hear him say “Book me in for another consultation, I really need to get my (beep) together”.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sun 17 Sep 2023, 12:50 pm

Bout 2
Blue Dragon/Engel Harlequin vs Cameron Faith/Liam Wood

*There is big hype in the building for Engel Harlequin’s first match back as well as Blue Dragon’s first “Proving Grounds” performance since returning. Cameron Faith makes his entrance first and is met by a hero’s welcome after his heroics at Beachfront Brawl. We get a VT reminder of him saving Geoff Steel from the exploding barbed wire deathmatch. Faith rolls into the ring and waits.

*Liam Wood is also given a rousing ovation, albeit it with a few boos, and we get a recap of his brutal clash with Vincent Costello. The commentators talk about Wood’s “dark side” and how the Costello feud brought out the violence. JT talks about Emmy and Thunder being worried and how facing someone like Engel Harlequin is going to only push Wood further.

*Blue Dragon arrives and he is still showing many signs of the savagery that took place between he and Steel. Dragon pauses at the base of the ring and just stares at Cameron Faith. RJ reminds us of their friendship during 6WF but that Faith was always aware of BD and Logan Kincade’s “psychotic tendencies”.

*We await Engel Harlequin to get the match underway. He comes from the crowd and rolls in behind before nailing a lariat to the back of Liam Wood’s head. Faith looks to intervene but BD rushes in and tackles him to the corner. Dragon unloads with shoulder thrusts and right hands whilst the Engel/Wood fight spills outside of the ring.

*Engel smashes Wood’s head off the steel steps and then drags him around to the announce area and lashes his skull against the “Social Media” desk. Wood stumbles away toward the steel steps once more as Engel charges him but Wood moves and sends Harlequin, knees first, into the steel and over the top. Wood is thinking of a “Psycho Crusher” on the solid flooring but Faith backdrops Blue Dragon over the top rope to break his concentration. Faith then runs the ropes and returns with a flying double suicide dive on both Engel and BD.

*Faith throws BD back in the ring as the referee restores order and sends Wood and Engel to their respective corners. Faith goes up high and leaps off with an axe handle to the back of Dragon’s head before attempting an Irish whip but BD reverses. Dragon chases in but Faith drives feet up and knocks him back to the centre. Faith sets for the superkick but Engel yanks his hair from the apron. The distraction allows Dragon to charge into Faith with a huge knee to the gut and then launches him across ring with an overhead throw. He rags Faith back up and suplexes him into the air before transitioning out into a hard powerbomb for a two.

*BD stomps continuously on the back of Faith and then offers a tag to Engel. Harlequin looks overjoyed as he grabs Faith’s arms and pulls his head up so he can kick repeatedly at his face (ala Daniel Bryan). He drags Faith up in a front facelock and drives knees at his gut before whipping him off the ropes and stomps on his gut as he gets back. Faith is doubled over as Harlequin runs the ropes and returns with a stiff running neckbreaker for a two. Engel drops into full mount and pummels at the head of Faith until the referee forces a break.

*There is a dark look between Wood and Engel. Engel is smirking as he waits for Faith to rise and then pulls him into the “Self Fulfilling Prophecy” but Faith swings out and nails a pele kick which sits Engel down. Faith crawls for the cover but Dragon is back in the ring and leaps into a horrid stomp across the back of Faith to stop his forward momentum. Wood complains but the referee holds him back. Engel is back up now and he drags Faith to the ropes and dumps him there before running the opposite side and returns with a leaping splash across the spine (ala Bossman).

*Dragon is tagged back in now and he whips Faith into the turnbuckle with serious power. He trash talks Faith now and warns him about “interfering in business”. He drags Faith up but the Scotsman responds with gut shots and then knife edge chops. He runs the ropes but returns into a huge big boot. He staggers back up and BD drags him into a swinging sidewalk slam for two. The commentators remark on how much Faith has been dominated so far and he badly needs a tag.

*BD sets for the “Deathnote” now but Faith kicks his feet and falls off the back. He staggers to the corner and Dragon chases in but Faith goes low with a dropkick to the knees and rolls away before leaping across and tagging Wood. Wood storms the ring and drops Dragon with a huge clothesline. He beckons him back up and nails a discus forearm smash that knocks him into the corner and follows up with a helluva kick. Dragon is groggy as he staggers out and Wood kicks him in the gut. Wood sets for the “Manson Driver” but again Harlequin attacks him from behind.

*Engel is laughing as BD underhooks Wood’s arms and flips him into another powerbomb, leaving him flat. Harlequin beams as he is offered the tag. He shocks everyone by climbing the ropes and he waits for Wood to rise before diving at him with a crossbody. Wood shows great strength to catch Engel and looks to throw him up on his shoulders but Harlequin bites at the head of his foe and drags clear before snapping him down with a spinebuster as he returns. Wood kicks out on two.

*Engel wants the “Self Fulfilling Prophecy” again but Wood headbutts him to break his hold and then runs the ropes for momentum but BD drives a knee through the ropes into the spine. Wood spins and nails Dragon with a right hand but that allows Engel to clatter him from behind and drags him into a huge back suplex driver that dumps Wood on the back of his head. Faith is trying to will Wood on as Engel drags him up and goes “Big Top” with the Tiger Driver attempt but Wood lands out and kicks Harlequin in the gut and counters with the “Manson Driver”.

*Wood crawls for the tag and is inches away when Dragon pulls Faith off the apron and then launches him across the announce desks and into the security railing. Dragon has a steel chair now and is readying to use it as the referee climbs out and pulls it from him. In the ring, Liam Wood has the brass knucks back and he drills Engel in the mouth with them and makes the cover but Harlequin kicks out when the referee returns to make the cover.

*Wood looks for the “Psycho Crusher” but Engel moves. Wood chases but Harlequin rolls away and allows Dragon to run in and nail a spear. They drag Wood up now and Dragon pulls him into position for a piledriver. Engel runs the ropes and nails a shining wizard to Wood’s face before BD plants him on his head. The three count looks a cert but Faith comes off the top with an elbow drop to break it up.

*BD is angry and rushes in as Faith pulls down the top rope and sends him flying to the outside. Harlequin attempts an attack but Faith ducks and nails the “Ghetto blaster” combo (backbreaker into swinging neckbreaker). Faith rolls out on the apron so he can reach over and tag Wood and then he climbs high and nails the “Act of Faith” (double rotation moonsault) but Dragon returns and makes the save.

*Dragon pummels Faith now and drags him up for the “Deathnote” but Faith scrambles and manages to fall over the ropes onto the apron. He nails a step-up kick now, knocking BD back, and prepares to leap back in as Wood runs over for the attack but BD sidesteps and Wood ends up delivers a flying spear through the ropes on Faith, taking them both to the outside. Dragon laughs now as he rolls out and he drags Faith up and sends him head-first into the steel steps. He then gutwrenches him up and powerbombs him against the ringside barrier, further adding to Faith’s discomfort.

*BD throws Faith back in the ring and Engel Harlequin drills him with the “Self-Fulfilling Prophecy” for the three count. Engel rolls from the ring to further engage Liam Wood now. He drags him to the announce area again and throws Wood on top of the “Social Media” desk. He climbs up with him and is looking for a piledriver but Wood counters with a backdrop. The table doesn’t break but Engel is laughing. Wood climbs onto the ringside barrier now and he leaps into the air and crashes down on top of Harlequin with an elbow to the heart that breaks the table.

*Blue Dragon is back in the ring and has his “Gauntlet” glove on. He drops on top of Cameron Faith and nails ten unanswered punches to the head that leaves Faith in a bloody mess. The commentators talk about how this is a message from Dragon to Faith that he does not appreciate anyone meddling in his business.

*We then get a shot of Liam Wood standing over Harlequin amidst the wreckage of the table. Engel is doubled up, obviously hurt, but he looks up at Wood and grins. Wood looks annoyed as he runs in again and punts Engel in the ribs. The commentators truly believe Wood is being dragged somewhere he doesn’t want to go.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sun 17 Sep 2023, 12:52 pm

*Cody Walker is interviewed by Tim Allen. It is clear the crowd are right behind him and the youngster is fired up for his title shot. Cody really believes tonight he could win his first championship in pro wrestling. Alex Walker enters the scene and he wants to wish his son luck tonight, he believes in him. Cody seems happy with his father’s comments.

*We see a banged up and angry Marty Helms entering the arena. Jack Reynolds tries to get an interview but Helms shoves him to the floor. The former champion does not look in the mood here tonight.

*Liam Wood re-enters the locker-room and finds Thunder there with Emmy. Wood puts his guard up at first but Thunder explains that he is here to try and help his friend. Wood appreciates it but he needs Thunder and Emmy to understand that he cannot go to war with Engel Harlequin and “toe the line”. He assures them he is in control and urges them to stop worrying. He heads for a show but Emmy doesn’t look convinced. She tells Thunder “I think we are losing him”.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sun 17 Sep 2023, 12:53 pm

*The ring is set up with green and black to welcome Eddy Kent’s 6WF World Championship celebration. We get confetti and balloons as Kent arrives. He says tonight is “night one of the Genesis regime” and there is nobody in the world that can stop him and the rise of Genesis. Kent says he has learnt from the mistakes of his predecessors and he will not get complacent like Lex Hart. Kent says this isn’t old Genesis or “ReGenesis” or any of that (beep)….this is the ultimate form and under him he will ensure that the name is feared and respected in equal measure all around the world.

Scott Harris interrupts, bringing loud cheers. He sarcastically congratulates Kent but says “once again” there was controversy to the end of one of their matches. Harris gets the VT rolling and we see Kent’s shoulders down for the three. Harris says he should be world champion right now. Kent dismisses him. Harris says any “true champion” would settle this properly and offer a shot. Kent laughs and tells Harris the only way he gets a shot is by winning tonight’s battle royal otherwise he can forget it. Kent goes on to say Harris has never beaten him so right now he’s not even on the radar.

Harris offers to beat Kent here and now. He climbs in the ring but Kent climbs out and says he isn’t wasting a world class suit on someone like Harris. He tells him to earn his shot and then they’ll talk.

*Cerberus and Cara are in an unknown location. Cerberus sends a chilling message that someone has to pay for him not leaving Beachfront Brawl as world champion. He promises to feast on the flesh of his next victim and leave what’s left as a gift for his bride.

*Dicey Reilly is all fired up during an interview with Tim Allen. Dicey says he was disappointed not to leave Beachfront as champion but his first aim was to ensure Helms lost his title and he achieved that. Dicey says he wasn’t surprised that Helms retaliated and caused him to be eliminated…he admits this war has been a long time coming and he is ready to go to battle whenever, wherever. He knows Helms is here and no doubt he will be hunting but Dicey says he isn’t hiding and he isn’t hard to find. So if Helms wants a fight, bring it on.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sun 17 Sep 2023, 12:55 pm

Bout 3
6CWF European Championship
Daniel Reilly (c) vs Cody Walker

*The challenger is the first out and he is greeted by a huge ovation from the crowd in the arena. Cody Walker is dressed in a gold and black singlet. He bounces down the ramp and he hands over his headband to a young fan before making sure to stop and greet many of his younger supporters. He touches his heart in appreciation of the crowd support as he hops into the ring. JT believes Cody Walker may be “one of the most likeable superstars in history”. RJ recaps on Cody’s amazing showing at “Beachfront Brawl” and wonders if he is ready to capture championship gold for the first time in his career.

*Daniel Reilly and Oliver Keane come out onto the stage and are hit by a wall of boos. Reilly laughs it off and holds the European Championship in the air, taunting the audience. Oliver Keane is clapping and we hear comments such as “Just another day” and “This boy isn’t even on your level”. Reilly slithers into the ring and he sizes Cody up as he hands over the title to the referee.

*Reilly continues to look Cody up and down as the bell sounds and then he, disrespectfully, shoves the youngster in the face. The crowd boo and Reilly laughs. Cody comes back and Reilly fires a kick at his stomach but Walker catches it and then nails a stepover heel kick which prompts a big response from the fans. Reilly gets up and Cody dropkicks him into the ropes before leaping in the air and drops him with a heel kick as he comes forward. Reilly rolls from the ring and is annoyed.

*Keane tries to talk to the champ as Cody runs to the corner and up the turnbuckle. He then front flips off to the outside and takes Reilly down again as the crowd cheer. Cody drags Reilly up and throws him against the ringside barrier before jumping back on the apron. He leaps off with a twisting legdrop (ala RVD) but Keane drags Reilly away, causing Cody to land badly.

*Reilly is back smiling now as he stomps down on the challenger and then delivers a suplex on the hard flooring. He dismisses Cody and orders the referee to count as he slides back in the ring. Walker gets up on seven and begins climbing through the ropes. Reilly grabs the young man and drags him through the middle for a hangman’s DDT but Cody steps off the ropes just in time and quickly floats around the back and drags Reilly into a schoolboy for a two.

*They scramble up and Cody runs the ropes but Reilly pops him up as he comes back, only for Walker to nail a dropkick in mid-flight. Back to their feet and Cody cartwheels out of Reilly’s grasp before running the ropes and returning with a slingblade. Cody rolls to the corner and leaps up top before flying off with the “Highwind” (Coffin Drop). A three count is coming but Keane places Reilly’s foot on the bottom rope.

*Cody looks disappointed but beckons Reilly to his feet and scoops him up on the shoulders. He looks for the “Dolphin Kick” (fireman’s lift into a pele kick) but Reilly drops off back and nails an inverted headlock backbreaker. He then leaps up and nails a kneedrop for good measure but only gets two. He drags Cody up and lifts him into a big time vertical suplex and then heads for the corner. He prepares for a frogsplash but Cody is up and he springs off the ropes and up top, pulling Reilly off the top with a ‘rana clutch facebuster for a very near fall.

*Cody signals for “Masamune” (Trouble in paradise) but Reilly ducks it and snaps off a German suplex, only for Cody to flip out on his feet. Cody springs off the ropes and nails a disaster kick and follows up with “rolling thunder” for another two count. JT and RJ are raving on Walker’s performance as the crowd cheer him on. He heads to the corner again and leaps high. He waits for Reilly to stand and then jumps for “Meteorain” (Flying DDT) but Reilly jumps up and greets him with a heavy dropkick. Reilly then flips him up and drops him into a fallout neckbreaker for another two,

*Reilly sets for the “RKO” now but Cody counters into a backslide. Reilly rolls out of it and looks for a punt kick but Cody dodges it and leaps onto Reilly’s back before rolling backward into a modified pin for two. They scramble up again and Reilly dodges Cody and sends him off the ropes before twisting him into a powerslam on the comeback. He heads to the corner and this time he nails the frogsplash but Cody kicks out. Reilly looks angry now as he complains to the referee.

*He goes for the RKO again but Cody counters into a poisonrana and then runs the ropes and nails a flying “V-trigger” knee. He then heads out onto the apron and prepares to springboard but Keane grabs his leg. Cody kicks off and then moonsaults off the apron and takes him out. Cody climbs back up but Reilly slams a knee into his head and drags him through the ropes into a hangman’s DDT but allows Cody to get a foot on the rope to break the pin.

*Reilly grabs the ankle and looks for a submission but Cody flips out with a mule kick under the chin. Reilly is rocked and Cody tries to lift him into an electric chair for the “Ultima Weapon” (One Winged Angel) but Reilly drops off the back and counters with a bridged German for two. They get up and Reilly slams a European uppercut under the chin and whips Cody off the ropes. Walker baseball slides through the champion’s legs on the comeback and bounces back off the opposite side. Reilly leaps for a hurricanrana but Cody catches him and dumps him down before turning it into a “Styles clash” for a very near two.

*A “This is awe-some” chant rings all around as Cody heads for the corner. He climbs up and prepares for the “Howling Moon” (Flying Fame-A55er) as Reilly falls into the referee and distracts him. Keane is back on the apron and he swipes the legs of Cody as the crowd boo. Keane drops down as Reilly heads over now and delivers a superplex for a nearfall. He sets for the “RKO” once more and Cody pushes him away. Reilly runs back at him for a clothesline but Cody ducks under and springs onto the ropes but Oliver Keane trips him. Reilly takes advantage with a huge “RKO” for the three count.

*The commentators pay homage to Cody Walker and his performance whilst condemning the champion and JT says “Without Oliver Keane we’d have a new champ tonight”. Reilly celebrates as though he did all the hard work himself and mocks Cody Walker before climbing from the ring with his belt. Walker receives a standing ovation from the fans whilst the commentators hype his future.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sun 17 Sep 2023, 12:58 pm

*Jerome Dubois is here and is still refusing to sign a 6CWF contract. He is beating the 6CW drum and promising to restore prestige in that acronym, says he will win tonight’s Battle Royal and take the crown from Uryu. He dismisses Cody Walker’s elimination as “a fluke” during the Gauntlet and then talks about the confrontation with Mike Hill and subsequent slap. Dubois says Hill has “always been a peasant” and says that the next time they come face to face he will answer any questions about which one of them is superior.

*Geoff Steel is live via satellite from home. It is clear he is banged up but promises he will be at Proving Grounds next week. He sends his thanks to Cameron Faith for “saving my a55” at Beachfront Brawl and hopes he will be there to thank in person next week. Steel doesn’t know what the next chapter of his career holds but he wants to be a champion again, which draws a big response from the audience.

*Cody Walker finds himself surrounded by “The Fallen”. The group opens up and Clarke James is standing there. Cody shows no intimidation but it is clear he is worried. CJ offers his condolences on Walker’s failed title attempt. He then offers some “advice” and tells Cody that “soon this company will belong to me” and that Cody’s father is one of the final obstacles preventing that from happening. He wants to ensure that Cody remembers his father was never there for him….so why should he help his father in an hour of need? CJ tells Cody to “think it over” before leaving. Alex Walker comes rushing into shot and looks angered. He checks on Cody but it is clear he is scouring the perimeter for Clarke James.

*Cassidy is once again receiving instruction from an unknown person in the backstage area. It appears Cassidy is looking to change his fortunes and the “voice” tells him that as long as he follows instruction, the path will lead to success.

*Rex Adamson is in street clothes for an interview with Clarissa. Rex says “the numbers don’t lie” (gets a pop) and that anyone who can do maths knows that he needs to cash in the “Key to the Kingdom” by the end of next week’s show if he wants to fulfil his promise of becoming the youngest ever world champion, thus beating Mike Hill by 4 days.

Adamson pays respect to Hill’s challenge at Beachfront Brawl but he came up short, he underestimated Rex and paid the price…Rex says that’s 5 world champions already defeated, he has already proven he belongs at elite level…Rex says he will make history and whether that is tonight or next week, he will be a world champion. Rex says he is heading to ringside to “scout opposition” before readjusting his championship over his shoulder.

*Eddy Kent swaggers into the back with the 6WF Championship over his shoulder. He finds his way barred by Marty Helms. The two men stand and stare for an age. Helms then looks at the title belt and he tells Kent “I’ll be back for her” before barging past. Kent smirks and adjusts his suit.

*Scott Harris and Tyler Roth are training ahead of the Battle Royal. They wish each other luck. It’s all good back here and the friendship remains intact but once they are out there and the bell sounds, it’s may the best man win and everyone for themselves…..the two friends shake hands as the scene ends.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sun 17 Sep 2023, 12:59 pm

Battle Royal
Cassidy vs Cerberus vs Dicey Reilly vs James McManus vs Jerome Dubois vs Mike Hill vs O’Callaghan vs Robin Reborn vs Scott Harris vs Tyler Roth

*Major hype in the arena as we prepare for the “Battle Royal” to determine the next contender for Eddy Kent’s 6WF World Heavyweight Championship. Rex Adamson makes his way down to ringside to sit with Henry and Harold Lloyd on the “Social Media” desk as the commentators hype Rex using the “Key to the Kingdom” by the end of next week’s show.

*The entrances are underway and then Jerome Dubois springs an attack on Mike Hill. He slams him into the steel frames of the entranceway before delivering a “Go Flasher” suplex/slam on the steel stage. Medics are called and the commentators don’t believe Hill will be able to compete. They cite the argument and slap that took place between Hill and Dubois at Beachfront Brawl as the reasoning behind the assault.

*Dubois gets to ringside and Rex Adamson stands and stares at him (obviously respect has been built between Hill and Rex). Dubois smirks and laughs Rex’s attention off before climbing up inside the ring.

*We are underway and all participants are looking for an opening to begin proceedings. There is brawling all over the ring and then Dicey Reilly gives the crowd something to cheer as he attempts a big boot on Dubois but the Frenchmen ducks and Robin Reborn takes the full brunt. Reborn goes over the top and attempts to skin the cat but Dicey runs the ropes and returns with a second boot that sends him flying off the apron. Reborn again shows amazing agility to land on the ringside barrier. He mocks the crowd but Dicey rolls under the bottom rope and swipes his legs so he falls on the floor. Dicey smirks as Reborn throws a fit. We see Reborn demanding a phone from one of his entourage (situated in the front row) and he is making calls as he leaves ringside

*O’Callaghan nails Cassidy with a 619 and is preparing to spring back in with a frogsplash but Cerberus unleashes an uppercut that drops the Irishman to the outside for the second elimination. Cerberus then shows his dominance as he delivers chokeslams to every member of the match, leaving himself and Tyler Roth. Roth and Cerberus then engage in a brawl that has near eliminations for both.

*Scott Harris thinks he has eliminated Jerome Dubois but the Frenchmen goes through the middle rope to the outside. Rex Adamson is smirking as Dubois gets up and confronts him. They have words but then Dubois backs away and heads back to the ring. James McManus is having a good spell and he nails Dicey with a death valley driver. He prepares for the “MK Ultra” but Cassidy clatters into him and bundles him over the ropes. The commentators are talking about how Cassidy has cost McManus two title opportunities in two weeks. McManus looks annoyed as he walks backstage.

*Cassidy is full of himself now and he hits Tyler Roth with the “Purification” elbow. He is trying to haul the big man up when Mike Hill returns to the fray and dropkicks Cassidy in the back, sending him over the top. Cassidy’s eyes are full of malice and fire as Hill kneels and stares at him. Hill then gets up and eats a spear from Dubois. The crowd boo as Dubois throws Hill over the top. Dubois isn’t done and he rolls out to continue the assault but is shoved over by Rex Adamson. Adamson beckons Dubois for a fight. Dubois throws a right hand but Rex blocks and headbutts him before throwing him back in the ring.

*Dubois looks furious but has no time as Scott Harris spins him around and nails a codebreaker and then Tyler Roth nails a huge discus lariat. They both drag the Frenchmen up and dump him over the ropes. Rex Adamson helps up Mike Hill and there is a knowing respect between them. Jerome Dubois is sat up now and looks apoplectic at what he has seen.

*We are down to the final four. Harris, Cerberus, Roth and Dicey are in opposite corners and they rush forward and begin to brawl. Harris looks for the “Shot in the Dark” on Dicey but Reilly jumps over the back and lands a kick to the gut. Reilly prepares for the “Craicdown” but Harris backdrops him over the ropes. Dicey lands on the apron and is ready to get back in when Marty Helms jumps the barricade. Helms pulls Dicey off the apron (eliminating him) and drills him in the gut with a nightstick. Helms runs Dicey forward and smashes his head against the ringpost, busting him.

*The arena is going wild as Helms grabs a steel chair now and he beckons Dicey up again before unloading with a devastating headshot. Dicey is a busted mess as Helms kneels over him. He pulls Dicey’s head up and lands brutal punches as security pour out to separate them. Helms is yelling “We ain’t (beeping) done” as he is escorted away and Dicey is given medical attention. The commentators talk up the clash and JT says “It was only a matter of time before Helms and Dicey went to war”.

*Back in the ring and Tyler Roth jumps out of a chokeslam from Cerberus and nails him with a huge spinebuster. Scott Harris is there now and the two friends share a look and then focus on the monster. They drag him up and look for the elimination but here is Cara and she sprays a red mist into both men’s faces. Cerberus shows his monstrous ability by landing a double chokeslam on both. He stares at both now and decides to drag Scott Harris up and scores with the “Death Bell Tolls” (the commentators believe he is targeting Harris because he is still annoyed about being pinned by “The Sharpshooter).

*Cara is cackling now as Cerberus drags Harris’ deadweight up and drags him to the ropes. He is ready for the elimination when Tyler Roth sprints over and he leaps at Cerberus with a huge tackle that sends both men over the top to the outside. Scott Harris just drops to his knees, barely aware of what is happening, as he is declared the winner of the match.

*Cara is shrieking now as Cerberus gets up in disbelief at losing out. Tyler Roth staggers to his feet and smirks at them both. The commentators believe another showdown is in the offing between these two warriors. Cerberus and Cara skulk away. Roth looks up at Harris and gives him the thumbs up and nods at his friend before leaving him with his moment.

*Harris is on the ropes, celebrating, as Eddy Kent runs down to the ring for a blindside attack. He waits for Harris to turn and then looks for the “Genesis Kick” but Harris scouts it. He swings his foot around and nails the “Shot in the dark” as the crowd go wild. Harris wants more of a fight but Kent rolls to the outside and looks furious at being one upped. The commentators hype Kent vs Harris at Destiny for the 6WF World Heavyweight Championship. JT believes “the feud of 2023” is about to add another chapter.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sun 17 Sep 2023, 1:05 pm

*Uryu is readying himself for the main event (up on the rooftops). GazzyD is up there now and he came to wish Uryu luck. He knows they’ve had their differences but now he sees they are on the same side and fighting the same battles. He warns Uryu to be on guard at all times and watch his back because Plague will do “anything and everything”. Uryu appreciates the heads up and aims to leave but then Gazzy picks up the 6CW Championship and says “You forgot something”. There is a moment as Gazzy hands the title over and then Uryu nods and thanks him before leaving. Gazzy stares out into the night as the scene ends.

*A bloodied Dicey Reilly is ready to throw down. He can’t be “ar5ed” with the back and forth diatribe bull(beep)…..he and Helms don’t like one another and are going to keep aiming to end the other….so let’s settle it….he’s throwing down the challenge…..Destiny…..street fight….let’s go!

*James McManus isn’t happy with how he has lost out on opportunities recently. But instead of whining and complaining, he is promising to make statements that cannot be ignored. McManus is putting the roster on notice.

*We see Thunder leaving the building and Engel Harlequin is sat on the roof of his car. Engel grins at Thunder and wonders if he really believes he can save Liam Wood from the darkness. Engel doubts it because he has so much planned. And after all "heroes are hard to find". Engel cackles as the scene ends.

*Robin Reborn is leading the charge toward the 6CWF Boardroom but Alex Walker has had enough. He tells Reborn and “that good for nothing Hollywood sack of (beep)” that if they don’t like what’s happening then they can (beep) off somewhere else. Or prove they deserve the limelight they keep whingeing one about. Walker is tired of listening to little children complain…he wants action. He slams the door in Reborn's face and we hear him saying "Oh it be like that huh mother(beeper), you gone learn tonight"

He enters the Boardroom and The Saint is having a drink. Walker takes one. He says he knows Saint was trying to help last week at Beachfront but tempers flared and things got said. He just hopes Saint can finally finish Clarke James next week. Saint assures him he will. Walker says he has had an update on Brandi and her ribs are broken but she’s on the mend.

Saint looks thankful but admits “JJ hasn’t picked up my calls”. Walker assures him that “JJ has a lot on right now” and that if he could be here then he would but it was agreed that 6CWF and JJ Johnson aren’t a good mix right now. Both men look contemplative as they drink.

*Uryu is heading for the Gorilla position when Rex Adamson steps out in front of him. There is a long staredown between the two men and then Uryu holds up the 6CW Championship. Rex nods his head as Ishida moves past him and heads for ringside.

*Christy is preoccupied and worried about tonight’s main event. Gazzy returns to comfort her and promises “Uryu will be ok”. Christy hugs her husband. He wants her to go home and rest but she needs to be here. Gazzy nods in understanding. Christy curls up with her head in his lap. He strokes her hair and hums “He’s got the whole world in his hands” as the scene ends.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sun 17 Sep 2023, 1:06 pm

Main Event
Edward Plague vs Uryu Ishida

*The noise levels are through the roof as we prepare for the main event. JT is talking us through how this is Edward Plague’s first in-ring appearance since returning to 6CWF and wonders if Plague wins…does that make him next in line to face Ishida for the 6CW Championship? RJ ponders on that and also the run-in between Uryu and Rex backstage. Uryu knows Rex plans on using the “Key to the Kingdom” but will it be tonight? Or next week? Will it be for Uryu’s championship? There is a lot for the champion to be thinking about when his mind needs to be completely on his opponent tonight.

*Uryu is first out to a hero’s welcome from the 6CWF crowd. Pyros explode and he adjusts the 6CW Championship on his shoulder as he makes his way to ringside. Ishida has one eye on main eventing at Born in Fire XI but JT sees the predators circling and wonders if Ishida can make it much further as champ. RJ talks about how Uryu has been “fortunate” and in GazzyD’s debt for his last two defences. JT acknowledges Uryu as a “proud, fighting champion” who “continues to defy the odds”.

*Edward Plague arrives under his usual fanfare. The commentators remind us of the games Plague has been playing in recent weeks with Gazzy/Christy as well as his stark warning at Beachfront Brawl to Uryu Ishida. Plague seems to have decided something has to be done about Uryu and that is not good news for the world champion.

*Plague just stands in front of Uryu for nearly two minutes and then begins to prophesise that “Your end is near, hollow one”. The bell sounds and Plague looks for a huge swinging lariat but Uryu ducks it and lashes off kicks to the legs. He follows up with forearms and attempts a whip but Plague is too strong and reverses. Plague drops his head for a backdrop but Uryu fires a kick up into his face and then leaps in with a dropkick. Plague staggers but doesn’t fall and Uryu runs the ropes again but returns into a diving lariat to the throat.

*JT believes we may be seeing Plague in his “true and final form” this time around and worries what that means for anyone crossing his path. He drags Uryu up for a powerbomb but the world champ falls out front and nails a step-up enzeguiri. Plague sways again and Uryu bounces off the ropes and returns with a low dropkick to the knees. Plague immediately tries to get back up but Uryu lashes a kick into his calf, dropping him on his knees again, and then sprints into a shining wizard for a two

*Uryu goes to the chest of his kneeling opponent with kicks and then looks for a huge roundhouse (ala Daniel Bryan) but Plague ducks and quickly stands and scoops Uryu on his shoulders, nailing a reverse death valley driver. He bounces off the ropes and returns with a huge jumping senton splash to the chest for a nearfall.

*Plague pulls Uryu up by the head and he smiles at him before running the ropes. He returns for a big knee strike but Ishida rolls out of the firing line and springs onto the ropes before floating back with a crossbody. They rise again and Uryu dodges a punch and handsprings into the ropes before floating back and into a twisting DDT for another two.

*The crowd are right behind the world champ as Plague goes outside. Uryu hits him with a baseball slide in the back and then he runs the ropes again and returns for a suicide dive but Plague catches him with a hand around the throat and nails a release chokeslam on top of one of the announce desks. He drags Uryu back up and slings him into the ring before following. Ishida staggers up and Plague pops him up into a swinging slam (ala Jeff Cobb) for a very near two.

*Plague talks with Uryu “Can you hear the sands of time, hollow one? They are running short”. He whips him into the corner and charges in for a splash but Uryu dodges at the final second. Plague staggers out as Uryu climbs the turnbuckle and runs across the ropes (ala Fenix) before leaping off with a hurricanrana takedown. Uryu pulls Plague up and attempts a “Spanish Fly” but Plague elbows free. Plague looks for a discus lariat but Uryu ducks now and scores with a huge buzzsaw kick for a two count.

*Uryu grabs the arm of Plague and looks to apply “Sunset” (bridging Fujiwara) but Plague fights to his feet and then drags Uryu into a crunching clothesline with his free arm. Uryu staggers up in the corner and Plague hits him with a splash now. Ishida drops to a seated position and eats a huge running thrust splash (ala Umaga) before Plague does another lap and drives in with a cannonball splash. The commentators think it is over but Uryu somehow kicks out.

*Plague is enjoying himself now and he looks for the “Purifier” (Omega Driver) but Ishida backflips out. Plague spins and runs but Uryu dodges and sends him against the corner again. Plague stumbles away as Uryu springs off the ropes and twists back, locking his feet, and flips into a sunset flip bomb for another close call.

*Uryu rolls out onto the apron and looks for a springboard forearm but Plague catches him and looks to take down with the “Confession” (crossface). They get to the floor but Uryu rolls free and runs the ropes before returning with a low dropkick to the mouth. Plague is dazed and on his back as Ishida goes high for the “Split Second” but Plague drives his knees up in time. Plague underhooks Uryu’s arm and launches him up into a spinning sit-down powerbomb for two.

*Plague signals he is putting Ishida to sleep now and once again prepares for the “Purifier” but Uryu counters with a flip out inverted DDT. Uryu tries to build a head of steam and runs the ropes but Plague is up and meets him in midair with a sickening crossbody block (ala Bray Wyatt). Uryu rolls from the ring and has to take a moment.

*Plague rolls out and he looks to whip the 6CW Champion into the steps but Uryu runs up them and moonsaults back with a takedown. He succeeds in throwing Plague back in the ring and then springboards in with an X-factor facebuster for two. Uryu goes high again but Plague is already standing so he changes tact and launches into a crossbody but Plague catches him and spins him into a release uranage slam.

*Plague stalks Uryu now before choosing to roll from the ring, surprising many. He returns with an old fashioned music box. He winds it and then places it on the canvass near Uryu. It begins to play a haunting and ominous tune. Uryu is groggy as he rises and Plague beckons him around before taking him down for the “Confession”. Uryu is kicking and scrambling to free himself from the submission and ends up kicking the music box across the canvass and to the outside. Plague immediately releases the submission and looks angry.

*Plague rolls from the ring to check the box is ok and then places it on the apron. Uryu is just getting back up now as Plague climbs into the ring and lets out a tormented roar. He runs for a big boot but Uryu dodges it and scores a superkick to the back of Plague’s skull. Plague sways and then drops to a knee as Uryu leaps onto the apron and this time he nails the springboard forearm smash. He covers and the referee reaches two before Plague powers out. Plague looks absolutely demonic now as Uryu rushes forward but is grabbed by the throat. Plague is choking the life out of Uryu now as he thrashes and fights against the grip. Plague lifts Uryu off the floor and slams him but continues to choke him way past the referee’s count, signalling a disqualification.

*Plague chokes Uryu into unconsciousness but he isn’t done. He goes back and gets his music box again. He plays it as he stalks Uryu and prepares for a further assault but Gazzy sprints down and makes the save, drawing massive cheers from the audience. Plague backs to the ropes and slides out without coming to blows with Gazzy. He holds the music box in his hands and smiles as he backs around the ring into the aisle.

*The commentators are once again amazed to see Gazzy coming to Uryu’s aid. Uryu is hurting, coughing and spluttering, but looks up to see Gazzy offering a hand. He reaches up to take it when Anthony Grace and Robin Reborn both lash steel chairs against Gazzy’s skull and crush him.

*The boos ring out as Reborn superkicks the kneeling Uryu in the face and then they set about stomping all over the world champion. Grace looks half cut as he spits at Uryu and then nails him with the “Thunderstruck”. Robin Reborn tears the canvass off the ring, exposing the solid wood underneath, and drags Gazzy back up before they lift him into an elevated spiked DDT on the exposed floor. Grace sets the two chairs up now, side by side, and they drape Uryu’s head on the seats. Reborn climbs high and leaps off with a foot-stomp that crushes Ishida’s head.

*The crowd are booing furiously and here comes Alex Walker with security but Reborn and Grace scarper through the crowd. The commentators are talking about how Grace and Reborn are becoming “unmanageable” as they lead this “faux crusade against injustice”. The show ends with Grace and Reborn high up in the stands, staring down, as Alex Walker and security stare up at them and medical assistance arrives to tend to Gazzy and Uryu.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sun 17 Sep 2023, 1:07 pm

*We head backstage once more and Clarke James is in the shadows, wearing his “Scarecrow” mask. James wants the world to see the vision he has created. He knows there is resistance but sooner or later they will realise that is futile. James says the world sees everything “black and white” but if you blur the lines and truly look deeper you will see the shades of grey that mean that our definitions are nothing but emptiness.

He says JJ Johnson is not a hero, nor is The Saint or any of those who have opposed him thus far….Clarke James is the saviour, the truth and the light….Clarke James is portrayed as “evil personified” and the “harbinger of doom” but in reality he is the wronged party who has merely set out to restore order and balance.

Clarke wants to know what kind of “hero” would allow all of their closest allies, friends and family…the mother of his children….continue to take bullets for him whilst he hides away from the “scary man”….

CJ promises to remove the veil and allow the whole world to see who JJ Johnson really is….and once he has exposed him for the fraud that he is, the people will beg him to remove JJ’s head just like he has done everyone else…..CJ says that day is coming, the end is nigh…..JJ Johnson will fall, JJ Johnson will die and 6CWF will burn!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down