The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CWF Presents Proving Grounds - Monday 18th September (Episode 13)

+8
Bentyf1
Engel Harlequin
Mat
x12x
The Last Outlaw
DanielReilly
President Trump
JJJohnson
12 posters

Go down

6CWF Presents Proving Grounds - Monday 18th September (Episode 13) Empty 6CWF Presents Proving Grounds - Monday 18th September (Episode 13)

Post by JJJohnson Thu Sep 07, 2023 8:44 am

Bout 1
Anthony Grace or Robin Reborn vs GazzyD

Bout 2
Blue Dragon/Engel Harlequin vs Cameron Faith/Liam Wood

Bout 3
6CWF European Championship
Daniel Reilly © vs Cody Walker

Bout 4
Over the top Battle Royale (Winner will receive a world title shot at Destiny)
Anthony Grace or Robin Reborn vs Cassidy vs Cerberus vs Dicey Reilly vs James McManus vs Jerome Dubois vs Mike Hill vs O’Callaghan vs Scott Harris vs Tyler Roth

Main Event
Edward Plague vs Uryu Ishida

Plus:

*Are Dicey Reilly and Marty Helms on a collision course?
*Eddy Kent’s world title celebration – “Genesis style”
*Will Scott Harris lodge an appeal after such a controversial ending?
*Will The Saint renew hostilities with Clarke James after the shocking end to their match at Beachfront Brawl?
*Will Clarke James be punished for his “reign of terror”?
*With Alex Walker at the forefront of 6CWF right now…can he exercise control over the growing roster mismanagement?
*Will JJ Johnson seek retribution?
*Will Anthony Grace and Robin Reborn face repercussions for their attack on 6CWF staff?
*Will Reborn or Grace seek revenge for what happened during the 6CW Championship match?
*When will Rex Adamson cash in the “Key to the Kingdom”?
*How will Marty Helms react to losing the 6WF World Heavyweight Championship?
*An update on Brandi Johnson’s condition?
*Who is controlling Cassidy?
*An update on the condition of Geoff Steel – how serious are his injuries?
*Will Edward Plague attempt to manipulate GazzyD once again? Or will he move on?
*Can Uryu Ishida stand up to Edward Plague? Who is next in line for the 6CW Championship?
*All the fallout from the Elimination Chamber….what is next for those who came up short?
*Can Liam Wood fight the darkness? What does Engel have planned? Can Emmy or Thunder “save” Wood?
*With Born in Fire XI getting closer, who will rise to prominence and take a headline spot?
*Mike Hill put on a near “career best” performance but came up short….how does he bounce back? Will he and Jerome Dubois clash again? Did Hill show “weakness” by praising Rex?
*How will Blue Dragon respond to Cameron Faith? Does Dragon have more “chaos” planned for 6CWF?
*Can Cody Walker go one step further and win his first championship?
*How will James McManus respond to losing his place in the Gauntlet due to Cassidy’s interference?
*How will Cerberus and Cara respond to the monster’s failure to win the title despite another deadly performance?
*Can Tyler Roth and Scott Harris’ friendship survive their pursuit for world gold?
*Daniel Reilly is a champion once more, how long will his reign last?

Last edited by JJJohnson on Thu Sep 07, 2023 10:56 am; edited 1 time in total

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CWF Presents Proving Grounds - Monday 18th September (Episode 13) Empty Re: 6CWF Presents Proving Grounds - Monday 18th September (Episode 13)

Post by President Trump Thu Sep 07, 2023 9:51 am

JJJohnson wrote:Bout 1
Anthony Grace or Robin Reborn vs GazzyD

Bout 2
Blue Dragon/Engel Harlequin vs Cameron Faith/Liam Wood

Bout 3
6CWF European Championship
Daniel Reilly © vs Cody Walker

Bout 4
Over the top Battle Royale (Winner will receive a world title shot at Destiny)
Anthony Grace or Robin Reborn vs Cassidy vs Cerberus vs Dicey Reilly vs James McManus vs Jerome Dubois vs Mike Hill vs O’Callaghan vs Scott Harris vs Tyler Roth

Main Event
Edward Plague vs Uryu Ishida

Plus:
*Eddy Kent’s world title celebration – “Genesis style”
*Will Scott Harris lodge an appeal after such a controversial ending?
*Will The Saint renew hostilities with Clarke James after the shocking end to their match at Beachfront Brawl?
*Will Clarke James be punished for his “reign of terror”?
*With Alex Walker at the forefront of 6CWF right now…can he exercise control over the growing roster mismanagement?
*Will JJ Johnson seek retribution?
*Will Anthony Grace and Robin Reborn face repercussions for their attack on 6CWF staff?
*Will Reborn or Grace seek revenge for what happened during the 6CW Championship match?
*When will Rex Adamson cash in the “Key to the Kingdom”?
*How will Marty Helms react to losing the 6WF World Heavyweight Championship?
*An update on Brandi Johnson’s condition?
*Who is controlling Cassidy?
*An update on the condition of Geoff Steel – how serious are his injuries?
*Will Edward Plague attempt to manipulate GazzyD once again? Or will he move on?
*Can Uryu Ishida stand up to Edward Plague? Who is next in line for the 6CW Championship?
*All the fallout from the Elimination Chamber….what is next for those who came up short?
*Can Liam Wood fight the darkness? What does Engel have planned? Can Emmy or Thunder “save” Wood?
*With Born in Fire XI getting closer, who will rise to prominence and take a headline spot?
*Mike Hill put on a near “career best” performance but came up short….how does he bounce back? Will he and Jerome Dubois clash again? Did Hill show “weakness” by praising Rex?
*How will Blue Dragon respond to Cameron Faith? Does Dragon have more “chaos” planned for 6CWF?
*Can Cody Walker go one step further and win his first championship?
*How will James McManus respond to losing his place in the Gauntlet due to Cassidy’s interference?
*How will Cerberus and Cara respond to the monster’s failure to win the title despite another deadly performance?
*Can Tyler Roth and Scott Harris’ friendship survive their pursuit for world gold?
*Daniel Reilly is a champion once more, how long will his reign last?
*Dicey is here also

President Trump

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

6CWF Presents Proving Grounds - Monday 18th September (Episode 13) Empty Re: 6CWF Presents Proving Grounds - Monday 18th September (Episode 13)

Post by DanielReilly Thu Sep 07, 2023 1:02 pm

The camera cuts backstage where balloons and 'Congratulations' banners cover the walls. Amongst a room full of women sit Daniel Reilly, wearing the 6CWF European Championship over his shoulder, and Oliver Keane. Both men are sipping from a bottle of champagne when Jack Reynolds comes bustling through the crowd of women.

JR: Daniel, a word if I could. Firstly, congratulations on being the new..

DR: Woah, woah, woah. Keane, the King told you not to invite anyone from this company. Why the hell is this jackoff stood in front of the King?

JR: Daniel, my apologises, I've been sent to get a quick few words on your win last week and how it feels to finally once again hold 6CWF gold?

Reilly frowns at Reynolds before turning to Keane who just shrugs and sips some more champagne.

DR: You want a quick few words with the Champ? Well Daniel Reilly will indulge you for a few short moments. You ask Daniel Reilly how it feels to hold gold once more? Well the King says that finally everything is right in the world! This company has been crapping on the King since he returned and so Daniel Reilly had to take matters into the King's own hands! The King recruited Oliver Keane here because that stupid piece of crap Drake was doing nothing for Daniel Reilly. Now, the King is back on top ruling over the whole of Europe! Your European Champion will reign with an iron fist watching over his European empire before taking over the world by capturing the 6CWF World Championship!

JR: But first, it's been announced that you will have your first Title defence against Cody Walker who impressed a lot of people during the Gauntlet match. Your thoughts, please?

DR: The King's thoughts on Cody Walker? The King has no thoughts on that son of a b*tch! Is Daniel Reilly supposed to be impressed just because everyone else is? All he did was flip around the ring jumping around like he's the third member of Kriss Kross! In fact, the King is going to slap him around so bad that his clothes will be spun backwards! Cody, you do not impress the King. In fact, Cody, you shouldn't even be in the ring challenging the Champ for the European Title. Daniel Reilly beat you last week already!

JR: You beat a weakened Cody Wal...

DR: Shut your mouth, Reynolds! The fact of the matter is Cody Walker stood across from the King and he fell to the RKO. Cody Walker was that impressive that he ended the night on his back watching the King parade around the ring with the 6CWF European Championship! You people impress too easy! Cody, Daniel Reilly is going to kick your flip flopping ass once more and then you can go hopping right back to the back of the queue! No man can stand in front of the King of the Streets as he watches over Europe, and you Cody, you're going to find out that big sh*t popping, and little sh*t stopping! Now get the hell out of the Champ's face!

Reilly shoves Jack away as he looks at the European Championship on his shoulder before smirking and taking a big gulp from his bottle of champagne.

DanielReilly

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by The Last Outlaw Thu Sep 07, 2023 2:33 pm

*Marty Helms is seen walking out of the building. Eddy Kent’s music can be heard playing, but fully dressed and with bags over his shoulder, Helms doesn’t seem to know or care.

The camera bounces as its holder runs to catch up with him. A mic is thrust out when Helms is in range

“The end of your reign, Marty, how do you——“

*Helms swings around and his ferocity clearly scares the speaker to a halt 

MH: How do I make a cheesecake? How do I dress so well? How do I find the nearest Applebees from here? It’s got to be something that mundane, cos you could not be so stupid as to ask me how I feel right now…

*Helms stares at the interviewer, who freezes

MH: F***ing idiot. You…

*He jabs a finger that connects enough to knock the person back

MH: You are symptomatic of what this place is. Cowardly, stupid, and a waste of my damn time.

*He runs his hand down his face 

MH: You know what, I was gonna walk out of here and never come back. Who could blame me? Every match, some b*tch involved, then JJ, the coward, puts me in a 5-on-1 handicap match. And maybe I still will, this place doesn’t deserve me anyway. Kent? Kent?! 

I carry this place on my back, I’m out there in the ring every night, whether it’s fighting or talking. He’s hiding in the back, filming little monologues, getting backhanders, adding nothing. Hey, least I give them someone to hate. Least I give them someone to scream at. 

*He just stands, seething in his rage

MH: This company deserves him. Give it a month, they’ll be sick of him standing back there, talking to nobody, fighting nothing. And I’ll be biding my time. I’m not jumping through JJ’s hoops, he’s gonna do whatever he wants, he doesn’t care if we are here or not, who’s earned what, he’s just doing his stories. And even he can’t be bothered to sit and watch them, he’s off somewhere hiding.

So I’ll wait in hiding, too. Grace, Reborn, whoever else: I’m at the front of the queue, and I’ll kick his f***ing head off. Till then? I’m done. See ya.

*With that, he walks off and out of the building. 

The Last Outlaw

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Thu Sep 07, 2023 3:03 pm

Marty is just out of the building when he hears a voice from the shadows

??: Nice little speech Marty but I can see the hurt in your eyes

Dicey steps out from the shadow, his face still stained with blood and a bandage wrapped around it. Marty drops his bag and snarls to which Dicey holds his hand up in a non-threatening manner

Dicey: Easy slugger, I’m not here to fight. I don’t think my body could take more, old age is a son of a b**ch. I warned you about how the match was going to go. I said you had a huge target on your back. You might have carried the company for the past while but you also made too many enemies.

Dicey lowers his hands and stretches out his shoulders and neck

Dicey: I did what I promised and I took what you held dear to you. You are looking up at the mountain just like the rest of us plebs. How does it feel Marty being just another regular guy, no better than anyone else? I bet your heart fell out of your arse when I pinned you and kudos for taking your revenge on me but now were ain’t even again. Yes I took your belt but I still want my pound of flesh. Fun time with Uncle Dicey is only beginning my friend and trust me when I say this…..it feels as horrible as it sounds. I got a taste now I want the rest.

Dicey turns back and walks into the shadows again

Dicey: Enjoy your evening champ…I know I will

President Trump

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Fri Sep 08, 2023 12:59 am

EXCLUSIVE BEACH FRONT BRAWL BACKSTAGE FOOTAGE:

We cut to the backstage area of the Beachfront Brawl PPV to an empty dressing room. The camera moves around the room to show various items of clothing and personal items but stops on a post it note that it placed on the mirror which reads “Good luck, I love you E XO”.

The room remains in silent for a moment until we hear the sounds of the PPV still going on and in the reflection of the mirror we see the door open and a figure walks in to the room revealing it to be none other than Liam Wood moments after his hellacious match with Vincent Costello. Wood is covered in blood still fresh from the battle he went through. As he walks in he makes his way to a chair in the dressing room and slumps down, the adrenaline from his match clearly wearing off leaving him with no energy.

As Wood sits back in the chair he stares in to space, a distant look in his eyes before he pears down at his hand to reveal the knuckle duster from the match still around his fingers. Wood keeps his eyes locked on the weapon that may have caused the end of Costello's career and almost looks in shock, maybe from seeing how far he was pushed in the rivalry between himself and Costello but also the attack from Engel after the match.

Wood lets out a deep breath and remains in silence for a  few moment until the sound of the PPV appears again as the door reopens and in walks Emmy

E:
Are you ok?!

Emmy quickly notices how withdrawn Wood and places a hand on his cheek as he looks up to her

E:
Liam, you're scaring me...just tell me you're ok please.

Wood nods but doesn't respond, uncharacteristically quiet

E:
It worries me when you're quiet, you never normally shut up. We should celebrate tonight, we've got a few more nights in the US and we should make the most of it...forget Costello and forget Engel...lets make the most of us being out here together.

Wood reacts weirdly to both names mentioned but he shakes his head, clearly putting on a brave face through the shock of what had happened moments ago in the match and it's aftermath. Wood takes a second to respond

Wood:
Em, I'll be fine I promise...I just need some time alone. Give me a few days and when we're back in the UK we'll celebrate...tonight was a lot and it doesn't quite feel real. First I think I actually ended this thing with Costello but now Engel's back and he's targeting me for some reason. I have a lot in my head right now and I don't think I'll be the best company.

Emmy looks sad but smiles at Wood, understanding his request

Wood:
Costello has been a shadow I've had to deal with for nearly a decade and to think that it might be the last time we fought...and how far I had to go...it's not sunk in yet. I'm not even sure I was present for most of it.

It sounds stupid but it felt like I blacked out...

Wood looks down, not looking at Emmy

E:
Thunder said that it didn't look like you when it happened, he's worred about you but we're both glad you're ok.

Wood:
Is he here?

Emmy is reluctant to answer and that gives Wood his answer. He looks worried for a second and almost hesitates before speaking

Wood:
I'm worried that if that part of me comes out again, it'll push you away for good. I lost you before and I don't want to do that again...

...but I also can't promise I won't be pushed this far again. This business means the world to me and I need to do what it takes...

Wood stops speaking and Emmy keeps her eyes locked on him as a sympathetic look crosses her face

E:
I understand and I'm not going anywhere.

Emmy smiles one last time before kissing Wood on the cheek and standing up, the pair share a final glance as she leaves. Wood takes a deep breath before looking back down at his hand still holding the knuckle dusters that he used to finally take out Vincent Costello

x12x

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Fri Sep 08, 2023 1:20 am

Revival Mode by Every Time I Die blasts from the speakers as the figure of The Viper Liam Wood walks out on to the stage wearing his newest piece of merch (available now at shop.6CWF.com)

The crowd seems split as some chant for him and others boo him, a lot of the fans in the audience seem to dislike Wood for his performance at the last PPV Beach Front Brawl.

JT: Liam Wood came out on top during his viscous match against Costello at Beachfront Brawl but there are some fans who think he may have taken things too far…

TJ: we certainly saw The Viper pushed further than ever before and a side of him came out that none of us expected.

JT: that’s right but it just goes to show how this business can bring out the best and worst of our wrestlers…these fans can’t seem to decide which it brought out in Liam...and now he's the target of one of the most sadistic men in this company, Engel Harlequin.

TJ: It's almost scary to think how far Liam may get pushed next and how far he's willing to go.

Wood quickly makes his way to the ring and takes a mic before rolling in under the bottom rope and jumping to his feet. He goes to speak but pauses, almost taking a second to soak in the energy from the crowd, both positive and negative.

Wood:
You know, I’ve been racking my brains thinking of what I was gonna say when I came out here because I know what happened at Beachfront Brawl has divided a lot of you…

…but does that really matter?

The fans who were booing seem a little more vocal as Wood continues

Wood:
I didn’t come back to this company to be the hero or be the bad guy, so having you boo or cheer me shouldn’t really matter…

I’ve had people congratulate me for ending my feud with Costello but also been told that I took things too far…even tonight, walking out here in to this very ring I was met by good and bad reactions, fans treating me like their idol and others who seem like they’d spit in my face if they got close enough.

Again a mixed reaction from the fans who take turns cheering and booing Wood

Wood:
You see, you guys can do what you want at the end of the day…when I came back to 6CWF it wasn’t because I needed your attention, it wasn’t to pretend to be something I wasn’t…it was to achieve some of the things I’ve never been able to achieve before and prove to myself that I’m everything I’ve ever said I am. At Beachfront Brawl…I made a huge step towards doing just that…

It’s weird, for the past 10 years of my life as a wrestler I’ve always talked about how I’m the man who will do what it takes to get the job done, the man who no matter how far he’s pushed will go that extra step and will come out on top but I don’t think I truly was up until Beach Front Brawl.

Wood speaks in a more serious tone

Wood:
At Beachfront Brawl I truly went further than I ever had before and I did everything I needed to do to ensure that I not only walked away with the win but that I ended a feud that has lasted my entire career.

For too long I have lived in the shadow of Costello and finally that shadow is gone because I ended his career and I don’t regret a damn second.

Sections of the crowd react poorly to Wood talking about ending Costello’s career

Wood:
You know what, maybe I lied…maybe some of your opinions do matter to me. Maybe when you guys boo me for what I did at Beachfront Brawl, it does get under my skin…

So I’ll make this clear…if you want to cheer for me then go ahead, I’m not here to be your hero but I won’t stop you doing your thing…

…but for those of you who are going to call me evil for what I did to Costello and act like I’m the villain? Well, you can go f**k yourselves.

Wood smirks as more fans react poorly to his words with the audience members not on his side letting out bigger boos that before but he continues to talk

Wood:
You’re booing me for taking out Costello? A man who has plagued my life for a decade and has done everything in his power to end my career? Vincent Costello is a piece of sh!t and I hope that every day he wakes up he realises that he never had what it took to get the job done…but I did.

I was the one who finally ended this feud, I was the one who walked away and I’m the one who gets to carry on. He put himself back in my path and he got exactly what he deserved.

The serious tone to Woods voice returns, clearly frustrated by the fans who boo him for what he did

Wood:
The Liam Wood who walked in to Beachfront Braw is not the same Liam Wood who walked out…which brings me on to another guy who's probably hiding out in the walls of this arena...

Engel Harlequin!

Boo's fill the air as Wood mentions the man who attacked him after his hellacious match at BFB

Wood:
Engel, at Beach Front Brawl I set out to destroy my past so I could move on with my future and that is exactly what I did by ending the career of Costello...but you didn't seem to get the memo because here you are, another face from my past and another thorn in my side.

At Beachfront Brawl you attacked me out of nowhere and I wish I knew why...

Wood lowers the mic, a serious look on his face as he paces

Wood:
You see I know that some people think you're this agent of chaos who does what he wants because he was dropped too many times as a child but I've faced you enough to know that you always have a plan and everything you do is for a reason...so it got me thinking...

...why me?

Why am I the man you decided to attack and I have some theories...

Wood begins to list of the theories as he comes to a standstill in the ring, this time speaking directly to the stage almost goading Engel

Wood:
Maybe your little insecurities and Mommy issues are still torn up over past losses and you want to prove that you're the man? You want to prove that you can beat Liam Wood and maybe that'll give you the boost to win the big one and finally prove the voices in your head wrong?

Maybe you know that myself and Costello were ready to kill each other so you wanted the winner because you knew that it would give you the pain that you crave so badly? Is that still your thing Doink? Do you still want to be spanked for being a bad boy?

...and it's back to mommy issues once again.

Wood smirks to himself as he signs off-the-job

Wood:
So which is it?! What reason did could you possibly have for wanting to go toe to toe with the man who just ended Vincent Costello's career and proved that he's the man who will get the job done?

Wood lowers the mic and keeps his eyes locked on the stage, the fans cheering for him with some sections still disapproving

x12x

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Fri Sep 08, 2023 1:35 am

The cameras roll and we are met by CeeCee Thomas, a small time wrestling interviewer and host of the Wrestletalk podcast being led down a garden path by one of the followers of Plague, we notice that CeeCee is blindfolded and walking carefully. The follower of Plague, a young women, is careful to point out any rough terrain as the pair reach the burnt and desolate church that Plague calls his home. Stood in the doorway is Plague with a big smile on his face as he nods to the follower who takes the blindfold off.

Plague:
Hello my new friend...I hope you don't mind the secrecy...this sanctuary is only to be known by those who call it theirs...

CeeCee looks a little confused and takes a second to let her eyes adjust to the light, the camera pans around to show two seats set up in the garden in front of the old church. On the ground sit around 30 men and women all dressed in white, the women with flowers in their hair. Each member smiles and looks at Plague with nothing but adoration in their eyes, CeeCee is clearly taken back by the view but quickly makes her way to the seat before being joined by Plague who beckons her to start the interview

CeeCee:
Ladies and gentlemen, I am here today with a Wrestletalk exclusive, the first ever sit down interview with Edward Plague. Now Edward, there is one question that I think everyone would like to know, with you being joined by your followers today...what happened with Gazzy? He was meant to be your new recruit but fans have been left wondering what is next in the story for Edward Plague and Gazzy D?

Plague smiles before shaking his head

Plague:
He is no recruit, he's not puppet...he is still in my plans but he is his own man.

You see, this is a family and although he hasn't yet accepted his place by my side we do not control him and he has the freedom of the world at his feet...I have no wish to clip his wings or cage him seeing as my promise was to always set him free.

We get labelled a cult and I get told that I am some maniacal puppet master who wants nothing more than power over others but this could not be further from the truth. We are a family and we look after our own. The actions I took against Gazzy over these last few months were to ensure that I could break the hold that those who wished to poison him and hold him back. I do not act in the name of greed but the name of love.

I saw a man who was shackled to the ground, a shell of his former self and I awoke a sleeping giant...I did what it took to ensure the flame in his chest was not extinguished by the harlot and the hollow hero...I destroyed the spider's web and rethread the silk to save a man from himself.

Why would I now want to imprison him?

CeeCee:
It's what fans have been saying, they just expected a show of unity from you and your new “family” member...but from what happened it doesn't even seem like he's joined you

Plague looks a little annoyed at the tone of the question but continues to speak

Plague:
Unity? Is that what the “fans” like to call the performance they wish I was to put on? Are they upset that I won't dance for them and beg for their praise? Do they hate me because I am not some wind up toy they can command to do as they say...

...They clearly do not know the man I am...

...the family I have created shows unity when it is needed, it will show support at the moment fate decides and when Gazzy needs us most...we will fight side by side and he will do the same for me.

We do not need to hold hands and sing Kumbuya to show that we have a bond and Gazzy's days of pleading for the love of others is dead and gone...he is no longer a performing monkey for the fans who have nothing so try to live their lives through us.

Plague lets a sick smile rest over his face as CeeCee cuts in

CeeCee:
I don't think that's very fair to speak about the fans like that, without them, we wouldn't have jobs

Plague's smile widens, almost appreciative of how CeeCee isn't scared to challenge him but also laughing at the question itself

Plague:
You think I'm doing this for money? Do you really think that the end goal of this family is to have the most stuff or hoard the most wealth? Maybe you don't know the man I am either...

...I do this because I can help those who need it, I have no interest in riches or gold or anything the system that you all live under can offer. I have removed myself from your system and I have started a movement that is something bigger. Why would I dance for your diamonds, when I have all I need around me and a world of people ready to share in my vision?

You see, I understand that I won't save everyone but the ones I do...like Gazzy...will mean more to me than any lavish home, any private jet or any possession that can be offered to me. I do this for the ones that are willing to be saved and are willing to find a new family among the chaos...the rest of the people? They can suffer within their grey, depressing lives...nothing more than robots thinking they can feel a heart beat within their cold, metal chests...

...so yes, I think what I say about these fans is more than fair when you take even the slightest second to look at their sad, pathetic lives...

Plague laughs to himself once again as he continues to speak directly to the interviewer

Plague:
They have nothing but they trick themselves in to thinking that their lives are complete because of the number in their bank accounts...because of the car they drive...because of the places they eat. They drag themselves to 6CWF and they cheer for the heroes and boo the villains as if they're watching a pantomime and they cannot fathom a world that is not black and white...

...they cannot understand the world I promise and they never will...
...they are beyond saving and the world would be better off if they were gone...

...they offer nothing but disappointment...

CeeCee attempts to speak but Plague cuts her off quickly, rudely motioning her to be quiet with his finger towards her mouth. CeeCee looks annoyed but worried so allows Plague to continue

Plague:
...but there is hope.

You see, among the filth that this family must purge we find the chosen few who are worthy to stand side by side with us...like a grain of salt on a beach, they are not easy to find but that does not mean we stop...it means we look further and we push those we think may hold that key to their very breaking point.

The hell I put Gazzy through was to reassure myself that he wasn't a false idol, it was to ensure that I could trust him with my life and that he could trust me with his.

The bond we formed that day was one of brotherhood and that cannot be broken.
He still may not see it but I am and will always be by his side, I am the one ready to fight and die for him...

I will support him to achieve the things he deserves because as I said...this is not about me and never was.

Plague smiles, his face softens but the tone of his voice remains serious

Plague:
I am simply the narrator of this story and as we turn the pages and come to the end of chapter one a second chapter has begun...a chapter that will see the progression of our story and will drag others around us, kicking and screaming if needs be.

Gazzy will lead our light...

...and I will be stood behind him every step of the way ensuring his path remains free from the shadows so that he can feel the sunshine on his face for the first time in what must feel like forever.

CeeCee:
So you've spoken about chapters of the “book of Plague” stating that chapter one was 'rebirth'...with Gazzy now seemingly reborn as a member of your family, what's the next chapter?

Plague laughs to himself but shakes his head

Plague:
An inquisitive young women aren't you? The stories I tell interest you don't they? I promise that once it needs to be revealed you will know what the next chapter is but for now, we wait for our next muse to sing to us and watch as the story writes itself...

...but what I can promise you is that the Harlot and the Hollow Hero play big roles and will be vital.

Plague smiles as CeeCee cuts in again

CeeCee:
You have mention the “Harlot” and the “Hollow Hero” multiple times and it's clear that the Hollow Hero is the 6CW Champion Uryu Ishida...with you facing him at the next episode of Proving Grounds do you see this as a chance to put yourself in the title picture if you were able to pick up a win.

Plague smirks before giving a look of derision at the question

Plague:
More questions that reveal that you know very little of my words and my teachings...I think this needs to chage...

...we're done here

Plague stands up and nods at some of the followers before walking in to the church, CeeCee looks worried as none of the members speak to her as she looks at the camera man with a panic look in her face

CeeCee:
Guys, when are you taking us home?

One of the members stands up and smiles sweetly before speaking

Follower:
what do you mean? You are home...

CeeCee panics and we see the camera drop as the camera man attempts to run in to the woods only for 6 or so family members to give chase, in the background we hear the interviewer scream and struggle as the family members all join in, screaming and shouting. The then see the camera man being dragged back in to shot as the camera is turned off by a member of the Family.

x12x

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri Sep 08, 2023 9:32 am

*Cody Walker has arrived at the arena ahead of Proving Grounds. He is dressed in jeans and an orange, sleeveless hoody. Cody still looks banged up from "Beachfront Brawl" but seems in good spirits as he is approached by Jack Reynolds.

JR: Cody, hi....been waiting to catch a word with you..

*Cody still looks slightly nervous around the cameras but he smiles

Cody: Then catch away, Jack...always happy to talk..

JR: Cody you are the talk of the wrestling world right now following a quite stunning display at Beachfront Brawl....you are riding the crest of a wave off of that performance...the style you bring to the ring is winning fans over by the day...how does it feel knowing you are held in such high regard?

Cody: I mean, I'm very appreciative of it and the support I am getting is really something....obviously I'm still a little disappointed after Beachfront...I know everyone is giving me praise and that means a lot but I still came up short.....my goal was to leave as European Champion...

JR: With all due respect, Cody, you were blindsided twice after back to back eliminations....you still managed to eliminate three of the other six competitors and many believe that had you not been attacked by Jerome Dubois or Cassidy....you'd be the champion...

Cody: Which again sounds great and makes me sound like some kind of superhero but I'm just a regular kid who is lucky to do what he loves for a job....maybe I would be champion without those attacks but unfortunately they happened and I couldn't quite make it over the line...

JR: But you've heard the news and you get a chance to change that at Proving Grounds....a one on one match with Daniel Reilly for the European Championship....I think this opportunity is truly deserved and the fans are behind you 100%.....the question, I guess, is are you 100% after what we saw at Beachfront Brawl? And how confident are you that you can dethrone Reilly?

Cody: Look I don't think any guy in the back is ever really 100%, we work hard and we take some big bumps, that is the nature of our sport.....I feel much better than I did at Beachfront Brawl and although I still have some healing to do....I feel ready for the challenge ahead...

As for Reilly and my confidence? I wouldn't be here in 6CWF if I wasn't confident in my abilities....and 6CWF management wouldn't have signed me if they weren't confident in what I can do.....I always believe, in any match, that I can go out there and pick up a W....but I'm not disrespectful and I know what Reilly brings to the table, I know Reilly well...

Obviously I have been in and around this business a long time and he has big history with my dad...growing up I was always a big Reilly fan so naturally it is a big deal for me to share the ring with a living legend....Reilly was big time when I was young and he's still that good when you see him inside the ropes....I know I will need to be at my very best to have any hope of coming out victorious but I think I can do it....I believe with the fans behind me I can take my first step on the 6CWF ladder and capture the European Championship....following in the footsteps of great champions like Enforcer, River Acer and Marshall Murdoch...

JR: Picking up on something you talked about there in regards to your father....we have seen perhaps a little softening in your relationship in recent weeks....would we be right in that assumption?

Cody: Me and dad are always going to have a "complicated" setup, the past can't be forgotten....but he is my dad and I can't act like a sullen little boy my whole life...I have made it clear to him that I don't want handouts or specialist treatment, I will work hard for all of my opportunities....but we work in the same place and perhaps now is the time that we bridge our differences, I think it's the adult approach...

My mum has even more of a reason to "hate" my father but even she wants what is best for my career and she has taught me to never dwell on the past....I don't think you are ever going to see Cody and Alex Walker on Father/Son trips but cordial and respectful is the way forward....life is too short and as I say...he's my dad!

JR: I'll let you go and get prepared, Cody, but I wish you all the luck for Proving Grounds and I am sure the entire 6CWF fanbase will be doing the same...

Cody: I appreciate that, Jack, thank you!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Sep 08, 2023 5:02 pm

Proving Grounds returns to air with the cameras in the car park of the arena where Mike Hill is shown exiting his car. He grabs his holdall from the boot, slamming the lid down and then striding purposefully towards the doors to the arena with his head down. He pushes the door open and stood waiting the other side is clearly nervy Jack Reynolds, microphone in hand.

Hill looks up wearily at Reynolds, rolls his eyes and sighs before nodding to the backstage interviewer, who shuffles on the spot slightly as he begins to talk into the microphone…

Jack Reynolds: Mike, firstly thanks for doing this interview. We have to start with Beachfront Brawl and that incredible match you had with Rex Adamson, where eventually Rex emerged victorious. After some time to reflect, how are you feeling about that match?

Hill doesn’t answer for a moment, clearly pondering what his response is going to be

Mike Hill: To be honest with you Jack, Mike Hill is feeling…disappointed but not upset Mike Hill was disappointed that he couldn’t finish the job, there was so many times where Rex was so close to being defeated but Mike Hill couldn’t quite find that one move to put him away for good.

And Mike Hill has to give his props to Rex Adamson. Are we ever going to be the best of friends? Probably not but Mike Hill will recognise real when he sees it, and Rex is the real thing. Rex deserves all the plaudits coming his way for that win at Beachfront Brawl, he was the better man on the night. He pushed Mike Hill to a level that he hasn’t had to go to for a long, long time – certainly a level that Mike Hill hasn’t been pushed to here in 6CWF since it’s rebirth.

But in the same breath, Mike Hill is sure that Rex Adamson will admit that he was taken to a place he’s never had to go before by Mike Hill. He was pushed to limits he probably didn’t realise he could reach because of how Mike Hill performed at Beachfront Brawl. He had to go to a level that his uncle was never able to go to with Mike Hill and you can only congratulate him on that.

Mike Hill has no doubts that Rex Adamson will go on to become world champion one day, although hopefully that day is after the 4 month or so long period passes so that Mike Hill remains the youngest ever world champion in the history of this company.

JR: There has been a suggestion in some quarters that your match with Rex represented a passing of the torch kind of moment…

MH: Now let Mike Hill stop you right there Jack because this idea of a passing of the torch is starting to piss Mike Hill of a bit. You see a passing of the torch would suggest that Mike Hill is done at the highest level, that he’s stepping aside for the next generation and is on his way out.

How has anyone reached that conclusion after watching that match on a Wednesday night? Mike Hill showed that he could hang with someone over 10 years his junior and make them fight harder than they have ever had to fight before in order to win. That match was a toss up at the end Jack, both of us were out on our feet and it was that one big move that was going to win it, on this occasion it was Rex who managed to find it.

But that performance showed that Mike Hill still belongs at the very top of this business. Make no mistake about it, Mike Hill wants to become world champion again and Mike Hill will become world champion once more. One day there will be a rematch with Rex, maybe when he has become champ, and trust Mike Hill when he tells you that the result will be different next time, history will not repeat itself.

JR: After your loss, there was a confrontation backstage with GWA Champion Jerome Dubois. What happened there exactly?

MH: What happened there Jack was the same as what always happens with Dubs. He started running his mouth, trying to condescend and mock Mike Hill, and then when he got what was coming to him he ran away scared, just like he always does.

You see Jerome has always had ideas above his station and that’s exactly what happened again on Wednesday. Somewhere in that mistaken sense of self-esteem and arrogance that he has, Dubs thought he was in a position to try and mock Mike Hill. That man isn’t fit to lace the boots of Mike Hill. Mike Hill has achieved things that Jerome Dubois can only dream of. Mike Hill has put in performances that even someone as deluded as Jerome would admit he isn’t capable of.

To borrow a phrase that was spouted at Mike Hill by Rex, Dubois needs to stay in his lane. He can walk around here with that phoney world title of his all he wants, pretending it means something, pretending that people know who this company are and that it puts him on a certain level. It doesn’t matter to Mike Hill because Mike Hill has won real world championships Jerome, he doesn’t need to carry around a plastic replica belt to make himself feel good.

But if Jerome once again decides to get in Mike Hill’s way on his quest to win another of those real championships, then I’ll happily take a quick stop and slap the taste out of Dubois’ mouth once again. Hell, Mike Hill might even decide to grant that title a little bit of legitimacy and win it off Dubois just for fun. Because that’s how god damn good Mike Hill is.

Hill pushes the mic back into the chest of Reynolds, a bit of confidence clearly restored and some weight off his mind, as he strolls off.

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Engel Harlequin Fri Sep 08, 2023 7:06 pm

One by one the arena lights go off until Liam Wood is engulfed in darkness at the centre of the ring.

JT: The best piece of advice to give anyone is do not poke the bear, well Liam Wood just poked the bear. Love Engel or hate him, he will not be too happy with the direction Wood has taken to get a reaction out of him.

TJ: Can you blame him? Wood wants answers. Engel brutally attacked Wood for no apparent reason after seemingly targeting the Walkers for weeks.

JT: Well ask and you shall recieve, but is Wood prepared for an Engel that has never been more ready in his life? What we have seen over these past weeks from Engel has been more intense, more focused than I have ever seen him, and whilst he has yet to throw down in the ring, I can only imagine how he will channel that intensity in the ring.

TJ:We may not have long to wait...

"Bury a Friend" by Maneskin plays out of the speakers and a light shines up through the grated floor of the Entranceway where Engel is stood laughing. He lowers his head as he steps out of the light into the darkness, before staring blankly down the entranceway to the ring, the darkness illuminating the neon face paint of a distorted clown mask. The lights strobe down the entranceway as Engel slowly walks to the ring, his eyes never losing focus on Liam Wood. As he reaches the bottom of the ramp he crouches down, rests his chin in his hand and smiles sickly as the lights in the arena raise. Wood looks on unfazed.

JT: Engel still likes to make an entrance.

TJ: But look at Liam Wood, he doesn't care for the show, he just wants Engel.

JT: Wood I am sure knows not to let Engel inside his head.

Engel stands up and rolls into the ring. He walks past Wood and snatches a microphone from the ring announcer. Wood does not take his eyes off Engel, who leans back into the ropes holding his arms aloft as the crowd begin a slow Ennnnngggggeeeeellll chant. Engel wallows in the crowd noise for a moment before silencing them with his hands. Engel takes a few steps forward and gets in Wood's face. Chin to chin. Wood visibility trash talking to Engel who just smiles back. Engel takes a step to his side and walks past Wood once more before raising the microphone to his lips

EH: First of all, I need to address the Elephant in the room before I get to little old Liam over there. The Walkers. We haven't even started on that little adventure, but I assure you, those little gifts were nothing more than a warning. A warning you should take heed to. Alex, Brandi, Cody. Just like our little friend over here I intend to get the job done.

Engel turns towards Wood and chuckles to himself scratching his head. He looks Wood dead in the eyes and slow claps before putting the microphone to his lips once more

EH: Congratulations are in order, to a man stood here that got the job done. It only took an entire career, but he did it. He got the job, done. Just like that time he got the job done with Dicey Reilly, left him a paraplegic after throwing him down the stairs, except, Dicey Reilly has returned three or four times since then, and I mean he's not on the card this week last I checked but you and I both know he will be here swinging his dick around because Liam, oh little Liam. Getting the job done has never been your specialty.

Liam looks furious as Engel continues

EH: And the thing is little Liam, when you do "get the job done" or not whatever the case may be, these people don't know how to react. Your personality has split more times than mine and that's saying something. You see when I "get the job done" these people, my little birds, they sing...

Crowd: Engels gonna kill you.

EH: They want it. They see me come down that aisle. Set foot in the ring and they just know what they are getting and what they want to see. Liam when you enter that ring they don't know which little Liam they are getting. Are they getting the Liam Wood that would walk through fire, embracing darkness, annihilating anyone and all that get in his way without a care for what anybody thinks? Or are they getting Emmy and Thunders Liam? They'd have you making wishes and feeding the poor folk, Wrestling honourably getting screwed by the man week in week out, and Liam you could still make it like that, look at guys like Thunder, real 6CW heroes. But Liam you can't be both. To give these people what they want they need to know what they are going to get week in week out.

TJ: This isn't what I was expecting, there's been a tonal shift in Engel, almost friendly with Liam Wood here.

JT: I don't think Liam Wood wants to know.

EH: So here's your chance to take little Liam, for once can you actually get the job done? Let's face it, six months, a year maybe two Costello will return to steal an opportunity from you and the cycle will run on and on just like this old house keeps going on and on same old faces same old factions. Embrace what everyone is telling you not to do little Liam and get the job done once and for all. Tear the roof off this place and show me what you've got.

Engel slumps to the floor giggling

EH: Hehe he, this is no circus and I am no clown come and wipe this smile off my face

Engel Harlequin

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Fri Sep 08, 2023 11:54 pm

Wood looks at Engel laughing with a bemused look across his face as he begins to speak

Wood:
I have to ask Engel, this whole “Little Liam” thing? Did you get that from a 'how to bully for Dummies?' book that you found in the trash because honestly, I couldn't tell if that was a genuine attempt at an insult or just your autism acting up...

I'm still not sure.

Wood begins to pace back and forth, his eyes locked on Engel and Engel's locked on him

Wood:
Something you said did get my attention though, it was the part when you talked about how you'd get the job done before claiming that it's something I've never been good at...but I feel like whatever trauma you have has given you selective memory.

You are looking at a former three time World Champion and the man who held the EWF World Title longer than anyone else...

Wood smirks at Engel

Wood:
...and if we're talking about getting the job done.

Who was it I beat to start that record setting, world title reign? I think you know the guy, likes to come up with stupid childish nicknames, used to cosplay as a clown and he never got to call that title his own...

...oh yeah. It was you.

Wood once again begins to pace, an arrogant smile on his face as Engel watches on

Wood:
I can't remember which gimmick you had then though, I don't think it was the clown was it? Or was it when you started wearing a suit and tried to go corporate? No idea...you were still doing this whole 'crazy' thing because as you said yourself...the fans know what they're getting when with you...

...someone who wasn't loved enough by their mummy...or maybe a little too much? Someone who could have done with a tonne of therapy but instead replaces that love and affection with the fans attention...bleeding for their praise, hoping that if he hurts himself enough he'll get accepted.

You want to talk about me and tell me that my problem is that I keep the fans guessing? As if not being one dimensional is a bad thing?!

It says it all though.

Wood moves back and sits up on the turnbuckle, looking down at Engel

Wood:
You say my problem is that I don't give these fans what they want, your problem is that you want to do that but you can't. You're never going to be enough, you're never going to be the person they want. You can act like you're happy to play the monster but anyone with half a brain can see your insecurities as plain as day.

You WISH you were the hero but heroes don't look or act like you do they?
You'll never be the face of this company and you'll never get the love or adoration you crave.

You came out here as if you were going to pry in to my mind and expose my weaknesses but all you did was project yours on to me.

Wood shakes his head at Engel before continuing

Wood:
You see, if I wanted to...I could say the right things, jump through the right hoops and kiss the right assess and I'd have these fans eating out of my hands. I have everything it takes to be their God, I did it before and I could do it again but that's where I draw the line.

I am not here to be a preforming monkey...
...I am not here to beg for their love...
...I'm here to do what I want and get what I deserve.

The fans give a mixed reaction, Wood ignoring both sides to focus on Engel

Wood:
Like I said, if they want to cheer for me doing that then I won't stop them but hearing boos won't keep me up at night like I know those voices keep you up...

...telling you, you aren't good enough. To avenge those losses to me.

It's sad, it really is...

Wood lowers the mic, still sat on the turnbuckle a confident look on his face as he looks down at Engel and waits to see if he'll reply.

Last edited by x12x on Thu Sep 14, 2023 7:50 am; edited 1 time in total

x12x

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Engel Harlequin Sat Sep 09, 2023 4:32 am

Engel looks dismayed as he shakes his head. He stands up and for a second looks to leave the ring. Its clear that Liam Woods words have cut him. He looks into the audience, almost at a loss for words before once more looking Liam dead in the eyes.

EH: Disappointment.

Engel paces the ring, a look of intense thought etched upon his face.

EH: Yes. Disappointment. I really wanted to sit there and hang off every word you said. But the truth. Little Liam, oh little lamb lost, the truth is that you are lying to yourself. Liam look around you, that horizon, those vast open waters in front of you. That is not opportunity Liam, you are rudderless, you lack direction.

Engel brushes back his hair with his free hand.

EH: You came out here to call me out looking for answers. I gave them you. I humiliated you at Beachfront Brawl, yet you stand over there throwing insults like some year 7. Thats not the Liam Wood that could beat my ass. Thats not the Liam Wood that held titles and ran over countless people on this roster. I have not come back to make you famous, I intend to hurt you Liam. I had hoped for a little more fight from my first victim but I guess those reins are a little too tight. Let me be clear, everything you have done in this business is admirable, I did not come out here disrespecting that Liam Wood, but you are not that Liam Wood. That Liam, would not have fallen prey to such trickery at beach front brawl. That Liam Wood would not have allowed me to stand tall in the middle of this ring. If this is what your bringing, they might as well call the ambulance in advance. Liam, let me tell you whats going to keep me awake at night. Your beautiful gorgeous little Emmy as she sobs herself to sleep wishing she had not held you back.

Engel Harlequin

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:08 am

Wood:
Look Engel, I'm not sure what meds they put you on but is one of the side effects delusion?

Wood laughs to himself before responding

Wood:
I lack direction?

I just beat Vincent Costello and put our decade long rivalry to bed...now, as you say he might make his comeback but after what I did, he'll need a new name and gimmick because I changed how that man looked. I'm glad the PPV was in the US because I'm scared if it was anywhere in the world he'd not be able to get back home because his passport probably wouldn't work anymore given that nobody is going to recognise that man for a while...

Wood smiles to himself but his joke causes some fans to boo while others join in and cheer for him

Wood:
But lets play in to your BS...lets say that I have no direction, that I'm stuck in the mud and that I'll never regain those glory days.

What does it say about you that you've targeted me?

Wood sarcastically shrugs

Wood:
Don't answer that because I know the answer...once again it circle back to you being delusional.

You think that I was humiliated at Beach Front Brawl? Why? Because you took advantage of someone who had just been through hell? Is that how desperate you are right now looking for victories in your head?

What you did was the equivalent of a sucker punch, it was the same thing as kicking someone when they were down. You ambushed me while I was distracted and after me and Costello had beaten each other half to death.

How stunning and brave Engel.

Wood's voice takes a more serious tone, clearly not too happy about what happened at Beach Front Brawl but he continues

Wood:
...but lets get one thing straight...

...you want to talk about the how the old Liam Wood, wouldn't have let you get away with that and wouldn't have fallen for such tricks? You need to go back and watch some of my career highlights...I hate to admit this, and it's probably because I get under people's skin, but since day one I've had a target on my back.

You think blindsiding me is this new daring thing that only you've tried?

Wood laughs again

Wood:
I've been ambushed and stabbed in the back so many times that I've lost count...just look at my return to 6CWF...I've had Daniel Reilly, Vincent Costello, you and even the entire EWF allumni all jump me at certain points.

I don't think I've attended a PPV without someone attacking me when they shouldn't have...

...I literally spent my time in EWF saving it from a group called FEAR who were lead by Enforcer and would pull every trick in the book. So you think what you did at Beach Front Brawl is any different?

That's cute.

Wood jumps down from the turnbuckle

Wood:
just like it's cute that you tell me that my insults are “like some year 7” after calling me 'little Liam' a hundred times and then bringing up Emmy to try and get under my skin. Did you learn that from watching Costello do the same thing?

What did Mummy tell you about copying the bigger boys? She's going to be angry...might even spank you when you get home.

You'd probably like that though wouldn't you?

Wood laughs one last time before walking out of the ring and towards the stage

x12x

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:49 pm

The 6CWF universe is greeted to the custom-built backstage area of the custom-built arena in Daytona beach, Florida. The backstage area is a hive of activity as the excitement and hype following beachfront brawl continues to a massive level. The murmuring of conversations is loud and the talk about the reaction on social media about the return of Engel Harlequin, new champions and other 6CWF favorites. The camera continues to pan around the backstage area as it reveals a lengthy corridor with loud music reverberating through the makeshift walls as some techies and other backstage staff continue clear up. The camera picks up the music to be Queen - we are the champions as the loud party and its guest continue to sing widly and loudly from the corridor. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Suddenly, the broken and battered broad figure of Eddy Kent enters shot carrying the 6WF world heavyweight championship over his shoulder as he limps into shot. Kent is still in his wrestling gear, clutching his lower back as he hobbles over to a nearby production box. The camera zooms in on the 6WF world champion as he slumps onto the box, a bruise has already begun to form under his right eye, and he is still sweating profusely. Removing the belt from his shoulder, Kent looks down at it, almost possessed. Suddenly, Kent lets out a loud, guttural almost animalistically howl as he hits the wall in passion repeatedly.

Kent: LETSSSSSSS GOOOOOO, YESSSSSSS, YESSSSSS, YESSSSSSS THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT

*The noise from the corridor does not die down and instead has changed to loud EDM party music with Pump it up by Endor now playing loudly in the background. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Roving reporter, Jack Reynolds then enters the scene, buzzing with the action he has seen at Beachfront Brawl. Jack is suited and booted, proudly wearing a 6CWF Pin badge on his lapel. Reynolds takes a few seconds before he approaches an exhausted looking Eddy Kent.

JR: Eddy Kent... our new 6WF world heavyweight champion. I was here for your first 6WF world heavyweight championship in 2014. How does it feel to be reunited with that gold, almost nine years after you last held it?

???: THERE HE IS OUR CHAMPION!!! OUR GENESIS!!

*From the party, the figures of Michael Sweetwater, Ralph Santos and a few of Miami's influencer community all descend onto the scene, spraying bottles of champagne all over Kent as Jack Reynolds manages to escape the champagne. Kent lets out a slight smirk as the group serenade him with Queen, we are the champions. Sweetwater and Santos are both wearing Green Genesis tops and black trousers. While the influencers are all wearing party goer skinny clothing. Sweetwater then speaks to Kent.

Sweetwater: Champ, we have a party in your honor down the corridor. It's been going on as soon as we knew you had become the champion of the world. My friends are going to hook us up with the best spot at LIV down at Miami Beach. Join us and we can paint this town... Green!

*Kent looks up at Sweetwater, his smirk has slightly dampened. Kent Stares at Sweetwater and Santos, with slight anger. Kent musters the strength to stand on his two feet with the 6WF championship in his clutches and looks into the eyes of his friend, Sweetwater. *

Kent: While I appreciate your thoughts, Michael and Ralph. Do you remember what I told you, Michael? what I told you about what would happen tonight. I told you that I would win this championship this evening. No wild celebrations and no wild parties... This isn't ten years ago. We aren't kids anymore, Michael... This is serious business. This is about becoming the best in my generation, no, the best in living memory in professional wrestling. And do you think that winning one piece of the puzzle is worth celebrating? I have news for you Michael, It isn't. This is only the beginning of the puzzle. Do I make myself clear?

*Sweetwater and Santos look slightly dismayed at Kent's reaction. They both look at each other before Sweetwater speaks again in a bit more of a calmer tone, reaching almost an understanding with the frought looking Kent. *

Sweetwater: Not a problem boss, we got you. We will save you a drink and I'll text you the details of the club down on Miami beach. We got you. Congrats again. Champ..

*Sweetwater pats Kent on the shoulder as Kent looks on, exhaling loudly. His eyes fixated on the 6WF world championship. Sweetwater looks at Santos and to the influencers, let's go before shuffling off back to to the party and the loud hollering and music can then be heard again. Kent slumps back onto the box and wipes the champagne off himself and spits some of it on the floor. Kent then glugs a nearby bottle of water and tosses the bottle into a nearby bin. Jack Reynolds the comes back into shot*

JR: Is it possible, Eddy, to get your reaction then to becoming a two time 6WF world heavyweight champion after surviving the elimination chamber and defeating 5 of the top athletes in this very business?

*Kent looks up at Reynolds, with an irked demeanor. Kent purses his lips and scrunches his face before shaking his head. Kent then has a conniving grin draped across his face and begins speaking to Jack Reynolds*

Kent: Look at this Reynolds, Look at this championship. This is the 6WF world heavyweight championship. This title is regarded as one of, if not, the greatest wrestling championship of all time, Reynolds. And who is in possession of it right now? Me, Eddy Kent. Not Marty Helms, not Cerberus, not Dicey Reilly, not Tyler Roth and certainly not Scott Harris. This title has been held by Helms, and sure, while he has been a dominant champion and defended this championship with pride...this title has been calling my name for months. It needs not just a mere man as champion, it needs the very best and Reynolds, I am the best. I am levels above the rest... This is the dawning of my Genesis.  

Kent: You know, they all say the Elimination Chamber is one of the most brutal matches in 6CWF history. They say it is designed to break a man's body and spirit. But you see, I am no ordinary man... I am Eddy Kent, and I am the great white shark swimming in the ocean and all the rest are my pray. I am the daddy of this company whether these fans and other wrestlers like it... this company runs all the way up to me. Everything goes through me. Who has won two elimination chambers in this company’s history? That's right. Me.

Kent: I walked into this Elimination Chamber match with five other so-called competitors. And what did I do? I conquered every single one of them! I smashed them against the cold, unforgiving steel over and over again. I broke the likes of Cerberus and Scott Harris to a point where neither man could stand on their own two feet and became the new 6WF world heavyweight champion for the second time. Who can say they have been a two-time 6WF world champion, Reynolds?

*Kent takes a deep breath, his chest rising as his lungs try and claim as much air as possible. He winces slightly before speaking*

Kent: this is not just a championship. This is a symbol of my dominance, Reynolds. This is a symbol of my supremacy. This is a symbol of my destiny to be the daddy of this company and the greatest living wrestler in memory, Reynolds. And while it is all those things, it is just a piece of the puzzle. No, I want it all, Reynolds. The 6WF world championship is part one. That 6CW world championship is part two of the puzzle. It’s time for some more history to be made, Reynolds. Has there ever been a superstar that has held the 6WF world championship and 6CW championship? I do not think there has. But that is all going to change with my Genesis...  

Kent: But let us not forget the others, Reynolds, the so-called contenders who will dare try and step into my world in the coming weeks, months, and years. They too will feel my wrath... I have history with most wrestlers in this industry. Scott Harris, Cerberus, Cameron Faith, Clarke James, Geoff Steel, Robin Reborn... this list goes on and on.

Kent: The confidence they all exhibit, thinking their strength, their skills, or their charisma will be enough to overcome me in my god mode era.  I have walked through the fires of hell, and I have emerged unscathed, fueled by the desire to be the greatest professional wrestler of this generation. Oh, be assured 6CWF I have history with all of them or some form of connection... I have not forgotten our histories. Scott Harris in particular... Needs more Harris? No, it needs more Daddy... Let us get that straight.

Kent: But let me make one thing abundantly clear, Harris. tonight, at Beachfront Brawl, I settled for beating you as humanely as possible. But know this is if you are foolish enough to want another war with me... I will want to break you, both physically and mentally. I want to witness the desperation etched upon your face as you realize there is no escape from me. I want your family to see their hero being dragged through the mud…you will belong to me if you want to start something.  

*Kent stares into the camera*

Kent: So, to the rest of you, the deluded challengers, prepare yourself. Prepare yourself because I am firmly in all your crosshairs. All of you will want a shot at this 6WF world heavyweight championship. But know this, I will revel in your pain, your shattered dreams, and your broken bodies. The crowd may gasp, the commentators may scream, but in the end, 6CWF's great white shark will prevail, and I will be taking all the titles. This is only the beginning of my Genesis.  

Kent: I will raise my arms, victorious, as the sun sets on an old era and rises on a new era, an era of Genesis where I stand as the undisputed ruler of this ring and the master of the wrestling universe. The 6CW champion will fall to me in the coming months and the challengers will be destroyed, as the greatest of all time claims his rightful place at the pinnacle of this company. Because I am simply...Levels above. And my Genesis is something you will never ever see again.

*With that Kent stares daggers at Reynolds, as Jack steps back and slowly steps away from a driven and slightly psychotic looking Eddy Kent. From down the hall, Number one by James Hype and Major Lazer can be heard coming from the party down the corridor. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Kent Looks down the corridor with a slight grin before staring up at a monitor with the 6CWF titles rolling, his face the last to be seen as the music hits a crescendo. Kent laughs slightly maniacally as he mutters under his breath*

Kent: Number one...

*Kent then limps away from the party and back towards the backstage area before making a turning towards his private locker room and closing the door behind him firmly. The scene then ends with the camera zooming in on the green lettering on the locker room door which reads Eddy Kent, Genesis. The scene then fades away to darkness. *

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Sun Sep 10, 2023 11:51 am

Not long after his 6CW Heavyweight Title Defence at Beachfront Brawl.

Uryu is seen slowly walking up the stairs to the roof, his lower back taped up as well as his right shoulder. The 6CW Heavyweight Championship also on his right shoulder as he opens the door and gets blinded by the sudden sunlight high in the sky.

UI: Good to see you too...

Uryu steps out onto the roof and looks around, finding a cool spot in the shade and laying face up in it, gasping for air as he tries to relax.

UI: Damn those two are good...really pushed me this time...

As he struggles to breathe Uryu thinks back to the match and how someone stepped in and saved him, again.

UI: Damn, damn damn damn!

Uryu thumped the wall giving him the shade with his fist.

UI: It doesn't feel right! Damn it all! Acer helps me out to win it, I haven't had a single defence where somene hasn't had to step in. Regardless of the reason! I'm starting to understand why Marty kept saying what he did...I...

Uryu sighs and sits up slowly.

UI: I put in my best performance time and time again and yet...is it enough? I want to prove I am the best. I want a defence I can be happy with. That I threw everything at them and won. I want...to prove I am worthy to be champion.

Uryu lowers his head and goes silent as the shade gets smaller and smaller.

Uryu Ishida

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Tue Sep 12, 2023 10:38 pm

Dubois is seen sitting in Paris on a sunny day in his Brasserie Dubois with a glass of red wine and a bottle of Chateau Margaux 2008 on the table as Dubois has his GWA title on the title facing the camera. Dubois is wearing Dior grey suit with a white shirt and pulls out a cigarette from his pocket on the inside of his jacket and lights it up with his Dupont Lighter with J.D engraved on it, as he blows out the smock.

JD: 1 month already it has been, one month since Dubois decided to do what he always does. Bring ratings, bring legitimacy, and relevance…6CWF has never had some many people tuning into their shows since I turned up. Why? Because I am a 6CW Hall of Famer, a former 6CW Heavyweight Champion and the current GWA Champion, I have a whole country behind me and supporting me in what I do…The great people of France have always followed me wherever I go. Because they know I represent them…I represent the blue, blanc, rouge, and I represent a defiance…A revolution to stand up to people who throw their weight around! Especially those who represent everything I absolutely hate…Each and every single member of the 6WF Former roster…And those who represent 6CWF…

Say Cody Walker…Who I had to make example of…who in the living goes through his career by just participating and being happy of being here…This is the problem of the younger generation coming through, they have no personality, and no charisma…They have no drive…They are just exactly that…participating. What will remember from Cody? Nothing, other than he got laid out by Jerome Dubois and disappeared into obscurity…People like Cody would have never lasted in the old days of 6CW with your ruthless talent like Perfect Jack, Daniel Reilly, GazzyD, Dicey Reilly. The core of a family of brothers who got the best out of each other. Yet people like JJ Decide to give relevance to D+ talent like Cody Walker…Fine, I will just lay him out again for you to remember when I Say brick by brick, show by show, I will take it all away…

You see this company…This place is just a location for JJ to ride out his own ego and suck the money out of each and everyone of these fans…and while he is at the very top of the viruses that have poisoned the wrestling industry, the industry that I love and I have given everything too…He has always spent his time with his little click of yes men who are lost being corrupted by their own former glory…Like good old Mike Hill….

Dubois sniggers, and lift an eye brow mimicking The Rock and imitating Mike Hill.

JD: You Mike Hill….Mike Hill, will slap…Mike Hill….Mike Hill will lay the smackdown, I mean I mean Mike Hill, will Slap the Taste….Mike Hill…

Dubois laughs uncontrollably and pauses back staring dead into the camera.

JD: Mike Hill, will….do…Nothing….Because Mike Hill….KNOWS to stay in his lane, because Mike Hill may be a talent from days of past, but that is it he just some washed up 6WF wrestler who has taken one too many shots to the head thinking he is The Rock…While Dubois is his authentic self…Dubois is 6CW….And 6CW will now and forever be above wasted talent from the…6….W….F.

Dubois throws his cigarette on the floor and begins to walk away….

JD: DAM…………Straight.

Dubois walks off camera with the shot finishing on the Eiffel Tower.

jeromedubois

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueDragon1205 Wed Sep 13, 2023 2:58 pm

RJ: 
Ladies and Gentlemen... welcome to this explosive interview with Blue Dragon. Since returning to 6CWFnwe have seen him do and say many things that some may consider one, or more, steps too far. 
While we wait for his microphone to be set up, let us show you exactly what I'm talking about, and what Blue Dragon has been involved with since his return...

A VT begins to play... 

May 29th 2023
We see the end of the Cameron Faith bs Johnny Oko match. After a good back and forth match riddle gets distracted drinking a fans beer. He comes tomthe ring and he attempts a superkick. Wildly missing as Oko hits the K-Oko kick. The screen fades and the fans boos turn to gasps as the image now shows Oko attacking Faith after the bell. He grabs Faiths arm and he prepares to single out and destroy the limb, Geoff Steel cokes running out to make the save. Oko scarpers and we see Steel leaning down checking on his friend.

June 9th 2023
Cameron Faith is in his dressing room strapping up his wrists for his Time Attack when Geoff Steel approaches.

Faith: 
Don’t worry….all sober over here…

Steel smiles at Faith

Steel: 
I didn’t come here to preach….look, Cam, we’re friends….that’s why I said what I said last week…..

Faith: 
And you were right….I lost focus, I was on the road to rock bottom once again….but you pulled me round….and then you saved my a55 from that Japanese nutjob...if you hadn’t come out there then he would have snapped my arm in two…

Steel: 
I did what any friend would have...I’m sure you’d have done the same…

Faith: 
Regardless, I’m thankful and I appreciate it…

Faith puts out a fist and Steel bumps it

June 19th 2023
We see clips from in interview with Tim Allen and Geoff Steel. He seems confident fronhis time trial match and for the Road To Royalty. 

Steel: 
Tim, I've got plenty left in the tank. I may not have got my was at 'From the Ashes' and took home the European Championship. But Rex Adamson better not overlook me tonight, he will regret underestimating me.

Allan:
So you have what it takes to move on ? To continue this 'Road to Royalty'?

Steel:
Your damn right Tim.... tonight's the first step, towards my redemption...

Steel smiles to himself with steels confidence

Later that night...

Main Event

Road to Royalty Qualifier

Geoff Steel vs Rex Adamson

We see a collection of clips from the match...
The match is underway as Steel plants his boot deep into Rex’s gut and then the crowd cheer as he drills his rival with the 360 piledriver. Steel is slumped on the canvass, holding his back…

RJ: Steel’s got him here….

JT: But he’s taken a lot of punishment….

RJ: Someone needs to fix this damn screen...I don’t like the noises it’s making whilst we are sat underneath it….
Steel is trying to will himself up to make the cover when the big screen cuts into static again. Suddenly the lights are flickering inside the arena and the screen turns to static..

A large black SUV is seen and a familiar voice talks over the top

BD:
I was out... I was clean.
I was a business man.

More static and flashes of Blue Dragons old matches..

BD:
This was my life. The old days gone, the fame and glory. The sleepless nights.
The F**KING VIOLENCE!!!

Flashes of JJ's announcement of the return of 6cwf are shown and the media coverage, newspaper headlines
'wrestling returns'
'6cwf is back!'
Static again and flashes of JJs announcement of the returns

BD:
I guess he didn't want me....
ARE YOU SERIOUS?

More flashes of blue Dragon. This time him getting out of the car and walking towards the camera he speaks directly down the lens..

BD:
F*CK YOU...
F*CK THE BOARD...
F*CK YOUR MONEY...
F*CK JJ...
MOST OF ALL..
F*CK 6CWF..

The scene now Shows the conclusion of the match, Geoff Steel looks confused and then he turns around he gets hit by Rex Adamson who was playing Possum. He jumps up and he delivers the Fire and Thunder Driver and makes the pin as Blue Dragon speaks

BD: 
Boys... 
I'm back...
God help anyone who stands in my way...

June 26th 2023
Geoff Steel still in his ring gear can be seen arguing with several of the security team, steel keeps trying to break their ranks as they barely manage to contain him

Steel:
Blue!? BLUE YOU SON A B*TCH!!!!
Where is he? Have you seen him? I'm gunna find him....

A huge Range Rover is shown pulling up and we see the doors open and a pair of boots get out. The we see clips from later on where Steel is in a tag match and we see a commotion as Blue Dragon walks between the fans in the arena. Steel gets wind of the situation and he starts looking spotting BD in the crowd. He starts shouting and motioning for BD to come to the ring but he's ignored as BD laughs to himself while watching the spectacle.

We see Steel getting in Blue Dragons face in the front row..

BD:
This is nothing to do with you Geoff….you’re irrelevant…

Steel: 
It’s got everything to do with me when you show up during my fights….you wanna try and sh*t with me, Blue? Why don’t you man up then and show us all what you’re all about….

JT: This Steel/Dragon confrontation is at boiling point…

Suddenly we see Blue Dragon punch Steel in the jaw with his studded glove. Steel hits the deck and there's more attic on screen..

The clips continue from the next week with blue Dragon once again coming from the Crowd and attacking Steel.

Then Blue Dragon and JJ in the ring as Blue Dragon refuses to sign a 6CWF contract. Instead he agrees to an 'Unsanctioned match' with Steel at Against The Wall. And we see a match graphic on screen

Against the Wall 2023
We see highlights from the fight
Steel stands at the bottom of the ramp and he glares at the ring as Blue Dragon stands by the ropes and stares out at him. The crowd are going wild as Steel spits on the floor and then marches toward the ring. Dragon attempts to climb out the middle ropes but Steel grabs his legs and drags him under the bottom….both men are stood in the aisle throwing bombs…

Steel whips out a light-tube from under the apron and lashes it across the right shoulder of BD, ripping at his flesh immediately….
BD yells in pain as blood runs down his bicep and the light-tube explodes into dust. Steel grabs BD and he runs him forward before crashing his head against the ring-post. Dragon staggers around ringside as Steel follows him and takes his chance to smash Dragon’s head off all three announce desks in turn…

Steel gets back in the ring as BD gets to a knee again. Dragon glares at Steel and begins goading him…

BD: Chicken(beep)….you haven’t got the bottle…

Steel turns to the crowd and shrugs as if to say “What do you guys think?” and they roar him on. He laughs and then turns and throws the chair (ECW style) against Dragon’s head and flattens him once more….

Blood is leaking from Steel’s face now as the referee tries to get involved and check on him...

Dragon stands up and pushes the official back, saying “No rules b1tch” before he drops on top of Steel again. Steel tries to turn his body so he is exposing his neck and Dragon drives vicious forearms down into his neck and spine..
Dragon’s hands and forearms are stained with Steel’s blood, which is now leaking onto the canvass. He then reaches over and picks up a shard of the mirror from earlier…
The fans look on in horror as Dragon pushes the shard of glass into the open wound on Steel’s head and twists it. Steel is yelling in pain as BD then stabs him two or three more times with the weapon and throws it away…

BD:
This is your hero?

Steel is seen going for the 'Bladecutter, but BD counters with a backdrop that sends Steel crashing onto the mat, away from the tacks. Steel gets back up and Dragon grabs him by the throat…
BD looks for a chokeslam on the tacks but Steel jumps out the side and twists into a discus forearm right to Dragon’s nose. Dragon falls of balance, toward the corner, and Steel charges into him and spears him backwards into the barbed wire board…

Dragon slides the sheet of glass into the ring and then he lifts it up and places it so that it rests horizontally across the middle of the ropes. He stares at it for a long moment and then walks back over to Steel.

BD then pulls Steel over to the corner. He lifts himself onto the second rope and gutwrenches Steel up onto his shoulders. Dragon looks to his left at the sheet of glass resting against the ropes and then he leaps off with a “Deathnote” variation that shatters himself and Steel through the glass, sending shards everywhere….

Then we see Blue Dragons Deathtrap. A flaming structure made from tables, chairs, thumbtacks, barbed wire and pain.. as Blue Dragon lifts Steel up in the corner to his his signature Deathnote through it, Steel reverses the move and send Blue Dragon crashing through the structure first as Steel follows and lands on top of him allowing the ref to count to three..

We see Steel start to realise he has won the match before he is attacked from being and a chain is wrapped around his neck. Blue Dragon hangs him over the ropes by the neck as the scene becomes static once more..

We see a video clip of an altercation between the two in the hospital.
We see Blue Dragon pulling Geoff Steel from his bed and launching him through a table full of equipment. Steel staggers up to retaliate but police and security are on hand to break them apart. Blue Dragon tells Steel that "it ain't over" and we learn that Dragon is heading for New York next week to make his demands heard to 6CWF. Steel tells him he'll see him in New York.

August 7th 2023
We see Blue Dragon and Geoff Steel separated by an army of armed security. Diablo is in the middle. We see the ultimatum offered to Blue Dragon. If he wants to continue to fight 6CWF staff then he must sign a contract. Blue Dragon agrees but on one condition...

6CWF Beachfront Brawl

Exploding Barbed Wire Deathmatch

Highlights are seen from the match..
The bell ring and Blue Dragon just grabs the referee by the collar and he launches him at the barbed wire ropes, subsequently causing them to explode, and leaves the referee in an unconscious heap on the floor. Steel quickly rushes forward and begins to tee off with huge right hands...

Dragon is up and he cracks the “gauntlet” into Steel’s jaw and sits him down on the top rope. He them climbs up to join him….
The crowd are losing their minds as Steel begins to fire back with shots and both men are fighting for position on the top. BD then grabs Steel and he pulls him sideways and both men fly from the top to the outside and they land on one of the barbed wire “traps” that explodes upon impact….both men are rolling and writhing in agony…

Dragon looks to be preparing for a powerbomb off the apron but Steel fights back and shows his power before scooping Dragon up on his shoulders and he leaps off the apron and delivers an “Attitude Adjustment” through the glass table which causes the second “trap” to explode…

BD swipes Steel’s legs at the final moment and then he catapults him into the turnbuckle where yet another charge explodes. Steel is blinded and burnt from the explosion and he staggers back around into a 'Deathnote Powerbomb..

….2
…..3!

The cheers and the admiration of Steel rings all around Daytona Beach as he somehow gets his shoulder up off the canvass. BD, his facial features lost amongst the blood, stares at the referee and then his smiles…

Steel has Blue Dragon in the Liontamer as both men fight and scramble before Dragon turns his body in the corner and he is able to grab at Steel’s face, fish-hooking at his mouth…
Steel bites at Dragon’s fingers now and he releases but then Dragon drives forward and headbutts Steel in his broken nose and sends him staggering away to the centre ring. Dragon grabs the referee and pulls him in front….BOOM!

There are a few tearful fans as Dragon drills Steel through the glass table, sending shards of glass and thumbtacks flying. Steel’s body convulses and then stops. Dragon smirks as he drags the unconscious referee over and slaps his hand against the mat three times…

We see Blue Dragon leave the ring smiling as the Countdown 
gets closer and closer to the explosion of the ring. And time seems to stop with Blue Dragon on screen. His face a bloody mess but through that blood a sick and twisted smile, almost evil gleams through...

The scene now switches back to RJ. Sat in a chair on a backstage set. Opposite him is Blue Dragon. Sat down looking battered and bruised. He's wearing sunglasses and his leather jacket as he nods to RJ..

RJ:
Quite a violent story told there. The return of a hardcore legend, and the subsequent clash that can only be seen here in 6CWF. I've got to ask, looking at that video, Blue Dragon, how are you feeling?

BD smirks and winces slightly as he talks..

BD:
I 'feel' like I proved my point RJ, I 'feel' like Geoff Steel may now know to take me a little more seriously. Most of all Arj.. I feel like I'm back...

RJ:
What we saw during this feud, this war was you imposing your will on Geoff Steel and dictating most of the more, violent, outbursts. We know Steel is one of the most popular faces here in 6CWF. Are you worried that the fans may hold a grudge over this?

BD:
I'm not concerned about what the 'fans' do. I'm not here to deal with that. Once upon a time I lived for these fans. Years ago I would do the impossible just to feel that warmth of acceptance and adulation.. but it's like a drug... it feels good while your getting it regular, you become addicted. That's why a man like Geoff Steel is willing to put his life in danger, for their attention. Is that right? No! He was willing to die to defend 6CWF, and he damn near did...

RJ:
Speaking of which... you went through one hell of a war in Daytona. You took one hell of a beating, though you did come out victorious, your body must be a mess right now?

BD:
I'm not gunna lie RJ, I feel like sh*t.. I apparently have bruised ribs, one may be broken, but I don't want an x-ray to prove it. I have burns all over my body and I.. well I'll show you..

Blue Dragon takes his jacket off and lifts his vest top up to show a huge bruise over one side of his ribcage and a large swelling, purple and discoloured.

BD:
That's just the part I'm allowed to show on telly.. I'll show you the other one off camera...

RJ shudders at the thought, then compases himself

RJ:
Yes. That looks very painful. Ive got to ask you though. The interruption aside, we will get to that soon.. that aside... would you have really let Geoff Steel be blown up in the ring? I know you I've known you for over a decade now. I would expect that from your brother. But not you..

Blue Dragon laughs to himself and he waves his hand as if batting away the comment

BD: You know RJ. I've known you for over a decade as you say. You've seen me at my best, and you've seen me at rock bottom. I've been in both those positions in 6WF and 6CW. I've seen Logan do some real sick sh*t. Alot of it to me, and a lot at my behest. But me? I've always been in control of myself. I've always decided to be the bigger man, both literally and figuratively... 
Blue Dragon leans towards RJ, pulling his chair closer behind him before sitting bock down and looking down at him, too close for RJs liking.

BD: Years ago I would have made a show out of Steel, I would have been quite content to beat him in that ring and walk away with him over my shoulder as that ring exploded... I would have been the bigger man. But I'm done with that, I'm done giving this place, and it's wrestlers, and it's staff a second thought. I'm done trying to impress the fans and I'm done trying to impress management. I want to embrace the chaos Arj.. can't you see it? A place where anything can happen? Where you don't know what to expect and the only thing that keeps you alive is your own grit, your own intuition and your own basic brutality... that's the 6CWF I want to see... and I've got a feeling Im not the only one RJ. I know there's others on the roster who feel the same.

RJ:
The scary thing is, your right, there are. But there's people with a moral compas that you seen to have lost. People like Cameron Faith...

Blue Dragon slams his hand down on a desk that next to him and RJ jumps

BD:
DONT YOU DARE!!! You wanna tell me that Faith is such a hero? When I see Cameron Faith I see a kid, a young upstart coming here in a pair of tatty jeans and a hoodie, the kid that walked into a 6WF locker room, shaking Luke a sh*tting dog and introducing himself to me as Nay Bother? I remember at the time thinking to myself, 'Really Logan? This is the kid you team with?' Hahaha and I can honestly say, from the bottom of my black heart.. that's pretty much the only impression he's ever made on me...

RJ: 
Until Beachfront Brawl.. when he saved Steels life you mean?

BD:
Huh? Oh, yeah, until then. He cemented himself in my eyes as a hero. A hero to Steel. A hero to all the fans. But most importantly a hero to 6CWF. Like I used to be.. but not now.

Blue Dragon stands up and he looks directly into the camera now as RJ sees his chance and leaves..

BD: I'm not your Hero. I'm not some knight in shining armour that comes to the rescue. I'm not here to play up to the 'hardcore legend' status, I'm not here for a nostalgia pop. I'm not a F*CKING HERO!!!!
But...
I'm not the Villain either.. I'm not here to scheme and to play mind games. I'm not like the other 'Evils' in this Federation. I'm not hiding round corners or hiding behind masks. I'm not brainwashing or exposing truths. I'm not a hero, I'm not a villain. I know exactly what I am. I'm not all there right now. I'm flawed, I want to create my vision of what can be. I'm hurt, I was revenge on JJ, on 6CWF, in everyone. I don't know what that makes me, and to be honest with you, I don't care. I told Steel months ago, stay out of my way or your get hurt.. and he did. I'll tell you the same Faith. Stay out of my way, keep your heroics to yourself or I promise you this. You'll get hurt too...

BD walks away as the scene fades to black.

BlueDragon1205
BlueDragon1205

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Thu Sep 14, 2023 10:10 am

The lights in the arena flicker as CCClouds by He Is Legend begins to play through the speakers and the air fills with boos, after a few moments the lights go out completely as stay off for a few seconds until they come back on and we see the figure of Edward Plague stood in the middle of the ring and members of his cult standing around the outside of the ring all looking up at Edward. Plague smiles and looks around at his followers before turning his attention to the stage and his future opponent at the next episode of Proving Grounds, he lifts the mic to his mouth and speaks.

Plague:
Uryu Ishida...

...this is an invite.

Plague pauses as the fans begin to chant for the 6CW Champion which causes him to lower his mic and laugh, mouthing “how sweet” before continuing

Plague:
You see, you are a piece of a puzzle much bigger than you can ever imagine...you are a line in a story that is being told and will forever change all involved for good...you are a part of my grand design...

Plague lets a sick smile cover his face as he continues to speak directly to Uryu

Plague:
...but how this ends is partly down to you...

...I can be a guiding light or I can be a swarm of locust, the choice is yours and this decision will be made in just a few short days time. I pray you are ready because the wolves are at the door and you must decide if you will let them in and stand your ground or you will hide and pray that they lose interest.

Will you prove me wrong? Will you show me that you aren't the hollow hero? More interested in breaking poor Gazzy's heart and stealing his lovers hand?

Plague's smile drops and adopts a more serious tone

Plague:
I have eyes in many places and I see your every movement...I see a king with no kingdom, torn apart from his insecurities...scared that the voice in his head, that tells him he isn't good enough, is telling the truth.

Telling him that he doesn't deserve the title of champion...
...telling him that he doesn't deserve the title of friend...
...telling him that he doesn't deserve HER love...

...and from where I stand and from what I've seen.
I understand why you may believe that voice.

Plague begins to pace, his eyes no longer on the stage as he speaks

Plague:
Why wouldn't you believe it? Have you truly claimed that gold without help? The people who cheer your name even talk about you as an underdog but we know what that means don't we?

It means you don't belong...
...it means that they don't believe in you...
...it means that you being a world champion is a miracle.

Plague pauses one last time, now looking down the hard camera, once again speaking directly to Uryu

Plague:
at Proving Grounds you can prove me wrong or you can let the voices in your head take over and let them eat you alive.

Plague lowers the mic and turns his attention back to the stage waiting to see if Uryu will come out to face him

x12x

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DarrenJS Sun Sep 17, 2023 11:47 am

The scene opens in a lavish hotel suite. As the camera slowly pans from the door we see the floor is covered with many bottles of various alcoholic beverages.

All of them empty.

In amongst the sea of champagne, beer and spirit bottles are empty pizza and burger boxes, clear plastic containers of half eaten Chinese and Indian food stuffs, and plates upon plates of various meals scattered around and dirty.

As the camera continues to scan the room, we also see the unmistakable white powder, neatly lined, on any available tabletop. Next to these are various pill bottles, unopened, with an array of medication neatly stacked in groups.

It's the only thing in the room that has any order to it.

There is a sharp knock on the door, followed by another one, and then silence. We can just make out a raspy groan from the bed which is opulent but covered in the remains of the weeks activities. There is another knock and a louder groan, and a pillow goes flying in the direction of the door. The stand off continues for a moment of silence, before the door is loudly unlocked and a maid pops her head into the room. She suddenly screams as a well aimed champagne bottle smashes on the wall beside her and a loud "F*CK OFF!" comes from the bed. The maid quickly exits and shuts the door, as further groans are heard from the bed.

The camera pans over to see Anthony Grace lying there, alone, unshaven, stinking of sweat, alcohol and pungent food. He holds his head dramatically with his eyes still closed. He randomly shakes his head and very slowly opens his eyes. Rubbing a hand through his hair, the former film star licks his lips and grimaces at the taste of his mouth. He lays an arm to one side and shakes his head again. Looking to the ceiling, memories of the weeks activities flood his brain.

After the PPV match he proceeded to the nearest nightclub, bulldozed his way in and decided to buy anyone that paid him an iota of attention a drink. What followed was heavy drinking, dancing and arguments with the paparazzi that turned up. His mind whirls as dozens of women are shown being intimate with him, mostly while he is smoking or drinking away. His mind throbs as the scene of him being chucked out emerges, landing in the street and photographed endlessly.

At this point, he speed dials his lawyer and rants at getting the nightclub closed. Wandering the streets, with paparazzi in tow, he ends up also ringing his ex wife and having a long winded argument with her voicemail.

All of which caught by the public and paparazzi.

Grace finally is caught by 6CWF staff that have been frantically trying to search for him and bundles the star into a limo. Grace's memory stops here, probably due to him passing out, but he remembers waking up in the hotel room.

After scrolling his phone to see the 100s of messages and missed calls left for him, he looks wearily at the online news. From the BBC and Sky to tabloid newspapers and gossip columns, Grace is there in all his glory. Stories mix from his exploits in the nightclub, to his drunken phone calls, to kiss and tell stories from various women (some true, some simply exploitation) and to him being bundled into his limo - seemingly "fired" from 6CWF.

Grace groans but the memories continue.

Grace furiously smashes his phone and puts the hotel landline off the hook. After wrecking anything worth destroying in the room, he locks the door. Furiously going through his luggage, he finds the burner phone he only uses in emergencies. What follows are calls to fast food outlets, liquor stores and, of course, his drug dealer.

At this the scene is hazy as Grace is not quite sure how the week went, knowing full well the evidence is all around him.

Slowly he gets out of bed, falls over the rubbish next to him, and gingerly rises to his feet. He carefully makes his way to the bathroom and immediately gags at the stench of puke and faeces that meets him. Closing the bathroom door quickly, he catches his reflection in the bedroom mirror.

Standing there naked, top half tattooed, belly bulging, hair unkempt and face bearded, Grace looks like he just came back from 'Nam and lived the last year in a cardboard box. As much as the image disgusts him, Grace can't take his eyes off it.

'What the f*ck am I doing......"

DarrenJS

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down