The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CWF Presents Proving Grounds - Monday September 25th 2023 (Episode 14)

+9
DanielReilly
Bull
DP
Steel
Uryu Ishida
Bentyf1
x12x
President Trump
JJJohnson
13 posters

Go down

6CWF Presents Proving Grounds - Monday September 25th 2023 (Episode 14) Empty 6CWF Presents Proving Grounds - Monday September 25th 2023 (Episode 14)

Post by JJJohnson Mon 18 Sep 2023, 7:22 am

Bout 1
Clarke James vs The Saint

Bout 2
Daniel Reilly vs Liam Wood

Bout 3
GazzyD vs Robin Reborn

Bout 4
Cameron Faith vs Geoff Steel vs James McManus vs O’Callaghan

Bout 5
Jerome Dubois vs Mike Hill

Bout 6
Dicey Reilly/Scott Harris/Tyler Roth vs Eddy Kent/Marty Helms/Cerberus

Main Event
6CW World Championship
Uryu Ishida © vs Rex Adamson

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CWF Presents Proving Grounds - Monday September 25th 2023 (Episode 14) Empty Re: 6CWF Presents Proving Grounds - Monday September 25th 2023 (Episode 14)

Post by President Trump Wed 20 Sep 2023, 4:30 pm

The scene opens with Clarissa up on a rooftop looking around.

Clarissa: Uryu…URYU!! Are you up here?

Suddenly there is a noise behind her and someone speaks in a Batman gruff voice

??: Clarissa you called for me?

Clarissa turns and sees no one

Clarissa: I need to talk to you about what happened last week. What’s wrong with your voice?

??: I slipped with a belt around my neck during a quite intense strangle-w*nk. Pillow Clarissa is really kinky. Anyway what happened last week happened, Gazzy saved me again….why?

Clarissa walks closer towards the shadows

Clarissa: You’re not Uyr…

Just then Dicey steps out laughing, his face all bruised and patched up

Dicey: Look who it is, it’s only bloody me (In his best Matt Berry voice)

Clarissa: Why are you up here? Where’s Uyru?

Dicey takes a swig of the bottle of whiskey he has in his hands

Dicey: Lover boy isn’t up here and he’s not the only one to be all cool and brooding ya know

Clarissa: You locked yourself up here didn’t you?

Dicey: Shut up

Dicey walks by smiling

Dicey: Ya know you shouldn’t be hanging out in places like this in your condition, Gaz should be keeping a better eye on you.

Clarissa: You mean like you had on Sally?

Dicey exhales out loud

Clarissa: Sorry that wasn’t nice

Dicey: No you’re right but you know what she was like, she was never going to settle down and look at me now (He opens his arms in a gesturing manner) I’m back killing myself for some kind of affection. What a f**king loser huh?

Dicey walks over towards the edge and takes another deep drink

Dicey: F**k it what else am I good at. I’m no father figure like your Gazzy or discount Sting. I’m only good for all this, for walking out and fighting whoever they put in front of me. It’s not a goodnight unless I’m bleeding from somewhere. But hey it’s not a bad life, we all have our place.

Clarissa walks closer about to put her hand on Diceys shoulder but pulls it back at the last second

Dicey: I don’t want your pity Clarissa, I don’t need it from you or anyone. I came back to do a job and its half way there. Marty is no longer Champ and he has his back up. He wants my head and I am willingly sticking it on the block. That’s what I do, that’s what the fans what to see from Good aul Dice. Who am I to disappoint the masses.

Clarissa: Why do you do it then?

Dicey: Because it gives me a reason to wake up, to stand at the ledge and not blink. I have been doing this so long it’s the only thing that makes me feel anything. When I beat Marty and I will, it will be messy for both of us. Life is pain, maybe not for you but for real people it is.

Dicey takes another drink and turns to face a teary faced Clarissa

Dicey: Whatever happens between you, Laurel and Hardy just look after the wee one because that’s all that matters now. We wouldn’t want another f**ked up mess walking around here, that’s my gimmick.

Dicey puts back on the Batman voice

Dicey: Now if you will excuse me….I have some justice to dispense

Clarissa turns to find Dicey gone and the door locked again

Clarissa: For f**k sake Dicey

Clarissa takes here phone out and starts calling the reception

President Trump

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

6CWF Presents Proving Grounds - Monday September 25th 2023 (Episode 14) Empty Re: 6CWF Presents Proving Grounds - Monday September 25th 2023 (Episode 14)

Post by x12x Wed 20 Sep 2023, 10:49 pm

Our scene opens in the home of Liam Wood, as we pan around the open plan space we see the walls covered in various photos and posters from past EWF and 6CW shows including the EWF World Title and the other titles Wood has won in his career.

As the camera pans we see Emmy sat on the sofa scrolling on her phone, after a few seconds we see the door open and Liam walks in, he leans against the door frame and she looks up him

Wood:
I think we need to speak

Emmy looks a little worried and doesn't reply at first

Wood:
Don't worry, it's not bad...I don't think.

Emmy frowns

Emmy:
If you're trying to reassure me you're not doing a very good job

Wood laughs

Emmy:
It's not funny! Nothing good comes from “we need to talk”

Wood:
We do though...we need to talk about the last few weeks and what happened at Beachfront Brawl...what I did and how far I went.

I know you think you're losing me.

Wood and Emmy share a moment of silence, it seems like neither of them actually know what to say but Emmy plucks up the courage to speak

Emmy:
I don't know, it's just...

Emmy trails off

Wood:
It's just what?

Emmy again takes a second, almost reluctant to speak

Emmy:
It's just what's happened in the past...you let this dark side win and it changes who you are...you start to push everyone away...

...you start to push ME away...

...it feels like you start to blame me when it doesn't go well and before you know it, you're gone again. I want to believe that won't happen again, I really do, I really want to believe that this is going to work this time but what if things start to go wrong...

...what if you blame me again?

Wood is taken aback and looks hurt at the realisation

Wood:
I never thought...I'm sorry...

Wood moves over to the sofa and sits down next to Emmy, he places a hand in hers and squeezes it softly before speaking

Wood:
Look. I can't promise to know what's going to happen in the future or how far this business is going to push me but I know that I want you there by my side. Me coming back was about destroying my past and moving on with my future but honestly, it feels like there's parts of my past I don't want to say goodbye to...

...and I know I can't change what happened all those years ago but I can do everything in my power to make it up to you.

Emmy smiles as Wood continues to speak, he takes a slight serious tone

Wood:
The thing is though, when I said I can't promise to know how far this business is going to push me...I mean it. I can't promise that I won't let that dark side come out again when it's needed...I can't promise that I won't do something like I did to Costello to another person.

I want to be the very best in this business and to do that, I need to push myself further than I've ever pushed myself.

Engel is going to keep coming back until I do something about it.

I need you to know you're ok standing by my side through whatever might come...

Emmy pauses for a moment, she is clearly thinking about what Wood has said and she looks at him and simply nods. As the pair sit together the camera pans away and the scene fades to black.

x12x

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Thu 21 Sep 2023, 10:43 am

[Our scene opens up back from a commercial break on Paramount plus onto 6CWF proving grounds live from the copperbox arena in London, United Kingdom. The fans are jam packed like sardines in the copperbox arena all buoyant and excited for the events that are about to go down tonight on proving grounds. Succession then reverberates throughout the copperbox, causing the fans to stand to their feet and begin arena shattering boos and taunts as two figures saunter out from gorilla and through the curtain to the ramp. A venomous green coloured G is fixed onto the titantron as the two broad figures stand on the ramp. The cameraman moves up the ramp towards the figures revealing them to be Michael Sweetwater and 6WF world heavyweight champion, Eddy Kent. Sweetwater is wearing a smart pair of black trousers and a casual white shirt, unbuttoned at the top and has a large grin over his face. He points at the titantron and then points at Kent with a knowing smirk. Kent is wearing a pair of green nike trainers, black under armour tracksuit bottoms and a black t-shirt with Needs more Daddy etched onto it in venomous green. A few seconds pass as Kent looks out to the baying for blood crowd with a sinister smile. Kent then slowly removes the 6WF world championship from his shoulder and slowly raises it with one arm, high into the sky and looks at it almost possessed as the crowd ratchet up their disapproval. Sweetwater pats Kent on the left shoulder and turns back to go back to gorilla as Kent trudges down the ramp and ascends the steel steps and passes through the ring ropes. Motioning for a microphone, Kent recieves one from the timekeeper and nods in approval. Kent stands in the ring and onces again raises the 6WF world heavyweight championship over him for more ferocious booing from the 6WF universe in the Copperbox arena. The fans are in no mood to listen to Kent as they start a loud "Needs more Harris" chant as Kent lowers his title and chuckles menacingly. Succession peters out and Kent scratches his neck and looks down at the mat for a few seconds. Exhaling and rolling his shoulders and neck, Kent looks back out towards the sea of fans and shakes the microphone in his hand as the 6WF title is now resting on his shoulder. Kent raises the microphone to his lips and begins to speak in the centre of the ring.]

Kent: You know 6WF universe, I have many things said to me and about me over the weeks, months and years. Many of these things are stupid and that is exactly what your hero Scott Harris did last week. He came to this ring, last week and interupted my celebration night and said alot of dumb things. Harris came out and you people reacted because he said these dumb things with energy and the usual Scott Harris buzz "Needs more Harris" to get you riled up and I respect that. I want my kingdom to be excited!

Kent: It's great right? But know this, 6WF universe, I will not let this man lie and decieve you 6WF universe. Oh no. I'm not going to allow Scott Harris to misinform you, I wont let my world be poisoned with lies from Scott Harris about being the man to beat me for this 6WF world heavyweight championship. Can you people honestly say, with conviction that Scott Harris is the man to beat me for this championship? can you people say with a clear mind that Scott Harris is a better wrestler than me?

[Unsuprisngly, the crowd are electric and cheering in support of Harris with another rousing and arena shattering chant of Needs more Harris. Kent looks the arena with pursed lips and shrugs his shoulders in disbelief. Kent then wryly smiles as his opens his arms out before raising the microphone to his lips]

Kent: And there you have it, Scott Harris, you have poisoned these peoples minds with your misinformation. And guess what? on top of being your 6WF world heavyweight champion and being the best in this business, I'm going to have to drain their minds of the lies you have fed them. And that's where Genesis comes in. My genesis is perfection and Scott, you're nowhere near perfection or my level. We are the saviours, the gold standard and my 6WF universe needs to understand that this is the truth.

Kent: Scott, you truly don't get it do you? I'm trying to rationalise your thought processes and wild ideas that you are a better wrestler and better man than me. I give it to you though, you've been busy on social media this week trying to get my attention and you have now Scott. You're in the deep end now Scott. You should of used the time you were off my radar to smarten up.

Kent: Because you of all people know, Scott, that when 6CWF send wrestlers to fight me here, or over the world, I break them Scott. I break them to a point that 6CWF aren't sure what to do with them anymore. What makes you think your so speical Scott? what makes you think you're any better than me? because your story is rags to riches? the good looks, the never say die attitude? Is it because you appeal to these fans? You think I can't appeal to these fans? Scott, I was doing that when you were cleaning up after your miserable parents neglecting you during your upbringing.

[The crowd ferociously start booing as Kent stands in the ring with a evil smile, his bright white teeth almost blinding fans. Kent adjusts the 6WF world heavyweight title on his shoulder and raises the microphone to his lips once more]

Kent: If we are measuring how good you are, Scott, with how these people idolise and respect you, I've been there and done that Scott. Done the whole marathon if you will. If anything, you should come to the ring and thank me for giving you your platform. Not only thank me for that platform but thank me for allowing you the same oxygen I breathe in this business, Scott. But Scott, I do things a little differently now. Not what I used to do and what you currently do, trash talk on social media, say you're going to beat me and then celebrate with these people.

Kent: No, I'm sophisticated, Scott. I'm head of Genesis, I'm levels above, I'm the daddy that runs the place and your 6WF world heavyweight champion. I story tell Scott, I tell a story that compels the world to tune in Scott. I will give you your props though Scott, your Scott Harris. Needs more Harris! arguably your story to this point is one of the greats in professional wrestling today. Underappreciated and perhaps not enough respect on your name. Scott, you're on the cusp of greatness and recognising a life long dream. You could very well be the greatest technical wrestler in this era Scott, that is how good you are Scott.

Kent: But I have beaten Scott Harris, over and over again, and what does that make me? your good Scott. Your career says it, its down in the history books as Scott Harris is great. You're good enough to share this ring with anybody, you're good enough to main event shows with me, in my era of greatness and genesis. I guess you're even good enough to win the 6CW championship... but you're not good enough to win the 6WF world heavyweight championship.

[Kent stares into the camera, his tone lower with his ice cold blue eyes staring daggers in the middle of the ring]

Kent: Scott, I'm going to end you. I'm going to retain my 6WF world heavyweight championship at Destiny and I'm going to pack your bags and send you back to whatever dump you came from in this city. After Destiny, you people may never see Scott Harris again after what I do to him.

Kent: At Destiny, Scott Harris will truly realise how feeling like you're lost at sea. That dark,chilling feeling you get when the water is cold and the sun is fading away. Knowing that the sea you're in is filled with sharks but knowing that the greatest white shark of them all is going to tear you limb from limb. At destiny, I will retain my 6WF world heavyweight championship without doubt or equivocation. And my world, the 6CWF universe will know i'm in an era of Genesis. An era of greatness and dominance. The best of all time. And you people will not be cheering Needs more Harris... No. It will be Needs more daddy.

[Kent cackles manically in the ring as the crowd stand once again to their feet and retaliate with loud booing as Succession roars from the speakers. Kent removes the 6WF world heavyweight championship from his right shoulder and raises it aloft as the crowd zooms in on him once more. Kent looks at it, once again possessed and slowly lowers it back down and places it over his shoulder. Kent stares into the camera with an evil smile as the scene slowly fades away into a commercial break about Robin Reborn's new television series.]

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Thu 21 Sep 2023, 2:11 pm

The scene opens in the abandoned, burnt out church that now plays home to the Cult Of Plague. The camera pans through it's smoke stained walls as we see Edward Plague sat in a single chair in front of the altar.

Plague looks in to the camera as he speaks directly down the lens

Plague:
You still have a lot learn my friend...

Plague chuckles to himself

Plague:
Gazzy...my brother...you were taught two lessons at Proving Grounds that I beg you to take on board...but I'm worried that your vision is still clouded and you do not understand the path you must take.

Plague takes a serious tone and talks about the past weeks show that saw him take on 6CW World Champion Uryu Ishida

Plague:
...first, I showed you just how hollow our 'champion' is. I show everyone why I have called him our Hollow Hero when I left him broken and unable to stand...I know that some people are saying I 'lost' but I did what I set out to achieve.

You however involved yourself on the wrong side yet again...

...and what happened?

Plague lets a sick smile cross his face as he continues

Plague:
You were left broken along side him...your compassion for his weakness allowed you to be blindsided and embarrassed. You allowed your guard to fall and you can only blame yourself...

...and your friend Mr Ishida.

Plague laughs again

Plague:
Friend?

The word 'friend' tastes like poison when I use it to describe Uryu Ishia...you have put your body and career on the line for him over and over again and for what?

A snake who wishes to take what is yours?

You have become the lapdog for a man who is waiting to steal your heart from your chest?

Pathetic.

Plague shakes his head before speaking one last time

Plague:
but don't worry.

I still see the potential in you my friend...I still see the hope that you hold in your heart...I still see the wolf that is trapped behind those eyes and I will still help release it.

You can fight it...

...but destiny can only wait so long.

Plague stands up and leaves the chair in shot, after a few seconds the scene fades to black.

x12x

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Thu 21 Sep 2023, 7:03 pm

Uryu is seen sitting on a set of steps leading up to the roof. They are barely lit as he hits the wall next to him with his fist, the paint coming off with him as he pulls away for another punch, and another.

UI: That was an embaressment...getting choked out and not being able to fight back. Getting in a situation where I need to be saved...again.

Uryu punches the wall harder as the punches continue.

UI: Even that failed...is the era of good men over? Is the era of doing good for no questions asked over? Is this the worlds way of telling me my time is up? That I can't go any more?

"Thump!"

"Thump!"

"Thump!"

Uryu's hand is leaving blood on the wall where it hits, as he keeps hitting the exact same spot.

UI: So many men have extended their careers far past when it was time to quit. How they must have felt right up until the point the metaphorical gun was up against their head and the trigger pulled. Yet...

Uryu briefly looks at the 6CW Heavyweight title next to him and sighs.

UI: I am apparantly the best this company has. Wish it felt like it at times...being the man who fights psuedo monsters and reimagined rivals who know me inside and out. Those who have been around as long as I have and yet...the supposed best still needs saving time after time. Doesn't paint the best in a good look now does it?

"Thump!"

UI: I want to be able to prove myself, that the best can do it on their own. That the man holding this title is actually worth it. I'm not knocking anyone in particular but having to be saved over and over again...how would you feel? How would the company feel about their champion walking along a knife edge and having to be pulled away just as he looks like he's about to fall off?

"Thump!"

UI: They may mean well but do they see what I see?

"Thump!"

UI: Every!

"Thump!"

UI: SINGLE!

"THUMP!!"

UI: DEFENCE!!

"Crack!"

A piece of the wall breaks off where Uryu was punching, making him stop and look at the blood on it.

UI: This time it's Rex Adamson, trained by the man who knows me the best. He knows how I think and act. Feels like i've been thrown back in time now, wondering what's gone wrong and how to progress...what's next? Cameron Faith wanting to team up with me?

Uryu stands up slowly and grabs his bloodied hand.

UI: Best get this seen to, thanks for listening. I...need to think about things some more.

A glimpse of Uryu's phone is seen as he picks it up.

Christy: Talk to Gazzy about this...please, he will underst...

Uryu ends the call and slowly walks down the steps to the arena.

Uryu Ishida

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Fri 22 Sep 2023, 4:15 pm

The scene opens and we see a gold nameplate upon it reads the name Dr Amelia Hawthorne, the camera pans up and we see more of the setting, a women sits behind a the desk with long dark hair she is dressed rather plainly in a white shirt with black trousers, yet pink rimmed spectacles sit upon her face. The camera zooms out further we see a wall of many many books behind her most look old with gold embossed titles, in-front of her desk is a long dark brown leather couch that looks rather uncomfortable.
Dr Amelia reaches towards a phone on her desk and speaks into it.

AH: I will see Mr Steel now, please send him through.

A couple of minutes pass before Geoff Steel enters the room, he is wearing casual clothes, he just stares blankly at the Dr who ushers him to take a seat on the couch, Steel sits looking rather worrisome.

AH: This is a safe space Mr Steel or would you rather I call you Geoff, it feels more personable.

Steel twitches appearing stressed by the situation.

GS: Mr Steel is fine.

AH: Very well, now I know you are not here by your own volition but I feel you will get more benefit out of this if you give it a fair crack of the whip shall we say, so where would you like to begin?

GS: Can’t I just stare at some pictures and tell you some rubbish about what it is that o see or how it makes me feel, then you can say I participated to tick this off, get paid and we can both move on.

AH: We could do that, or we could have a meaningful conversation that might change your perspective. I don’t like you being forced to come here as much you do I prefer people to come when they are ready, just so we are clear. As you put it though I do get paid for my time regardless. I understand you have been through some recent trauma and as much as your physical injuries may been on the mend, 6CWF care about it’s employees and have recommended a check up on your mental well-being, do you want to talk about what’s caused you to be Infront of me today?

GS: Not particularly I will tell you the same as I’ve told everybody else I’m fine, why do people keep asking me that? Worse why do people keep giving me their opinions on how I should be feeling, or what I should do next? I’m a professional wrestler, what happens next is I go back to the ring and do what I do best, bring the fight, get retribution, move onto next challenge. That’s my life.

AH: Who are these people reaching out Mr Steel advising you on how you should be feeling or what you should do next?

GS: Family, friends, work colleagues, just about everybody I’ve bumped into since the night of my trauma as you put it.

AH: Do you not believe this is coming from a place of concern or them genuinely caring about you wanting to see you safe and well?

Steel again looks uneasy with sharing further information.

GS: Nobody need to worry about it I got this like I always have, all the questions just make me doubt myself and that’s not helpful right now. The worst is the ones that try preach to me about the opportunities I’m missing by spending week after week being unable to compete falling further behind the pack.

AH: Why does that in particular agitate you do much, is actually because you believe there may be some truth to it?

Steel stands and starts pacing.

GS: Of course it's likely true I know that, but of I'm not the one that's going to stand up and allow to people to not only walk all over me but the company I've dedicated my life to, who the hell is?

AH: Please sit Mr Steel

Steel slumps back on the couch, he crosses one leg over the other, his foot still shaking anxiously.

AH: I doubt that you are the only person who cares about the current affairs of the company you work for there will be others, the fight doesn't always have to be your alone. I can't say I know a great detail of the industry you participate in Mr Steel but from what I've read and seen you appear to have an uncomfortable relationship with putting your body through extreme amounts of pain, more so than the vast majority of your peers from an outsider's prospective. Why is that?

GS: I guess I've always had it hard, the easy route is the cowards route, people look upto me and expect me to carry out miracles or feats the normal man would not be capable of, I'm there superhero.

AH: but you're not a superhero Mr Steel you are an ordinary man in an extraordinary environment to think otherwise is delusional, why do you always feel like you need to be seen?

Steel shifts swings his legs up onto the couch and rests his head on the arm rest.

GS: I mean if we are going deep deep I suppose it all started when I lost my mother....

The scene ends as Steel continues to speak to Dr Amelia Hawthorne, the camera darkens before we go to commercial.

Steel

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DP Sat 23 Sep 2023, 12:00 pm

We return from the break after Eddy Kent's in ring address to Scott Harris stood in the back. The Sharpshooter stands watching the end of Kent's address looking markedly unimpressed by the 6WF World Champion.

He turns to the camera and starts to talk into it.

SH: It's all a bit samey, isn't it Eddy?

Here we are, Show 14 of Proving Grounds, firmly entrenched in our new home on Amazon, breaking new ground each week, smashing viewing figures and PPV buys, merch flying out of the store at a rate of knots. 6CWF is fresh, it's doing things that 6WF and 6CW tried to do but better.

And yet...

Harris chuckles to himself.

SH: And yet, Eddy, you're doing the same thing week in, week out. It's amazing that people haven't cottoned onto it really. It's amazing that your Genesis paymaster hasn't either.

You saunter out to that ring, or through the corridors, or through the car park, you do this whole arrogant schtick, you throw in a couple of catchphrases, you smirk some more and you rinse and repeat. Every week, without fail, saying the same old boring sh*t.

And people say I lack charisma...

Harris winks at the camera.

SH: You're supposedly the benchmark, the thing we all aspire to beat. 'Levels above'.

I'll let you into a secret, Kent.

I.
Don't.
Buy.
It.

I don't and these people don't. You've done nothing special. You've got to where you are because of who you know and not what you know and yet you have the gall to say you're the best.

And now to top it, you're strutting around the place spouting 'Needs More Daddy'? That's really original. I mean congratulations on that master stroke, you've really pushed my buttons there.

Well, let me tell you about my Genesis, 'Daddy'.

I'm going to expose you, I'm going to show the world that you're just lucky. I'm going to show you up for the paper champion that you really are.

These people deserve that.

We've got a little way to go until Destiny but I'm going to spend the next few weeks getting into your head, embedding myself firmly into your psyche.

I'm much more than one of the best in ring technicians to step foot in that ring, I'm your worst -beep-ing nightmare.

So enjoy looking at that gold, enjoy being that lucky because it's going to run out. I'll make sure of it.

That Shot in the Dark last week was just the start of our next chapter. That chapter ends with you being the one that feels lost at sea, or whatever it was you said.

You call it poison and misinformation. I call it the truth.

These people want and 'Need More Harris' and I'm going to make sure that happens.

See you on Monday, 'Daddy'.

With that Harris walks out of shot and we head to another commercial break.

DP

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Sat 23 Sep 2023, 8:04 pm

The titantron flickers frantically. A home video begins to play. The video is slightly disjointed in a VHS style. Jumping between dates and clips. The video finally stops on a young child wearing a heart necklace. The child is running around playing with their toy. A red-haired doll. Swinging it from arm to arm. Laughing and smiling with infectious joy.

Laughter can be heard as the music slowly picks up. A classical soft tune melody. The child continues to run around the home. While the family can be seen preparing a meal and setting up a dinner table.

The home setting is warm and filled with love. The child stops and watches on from the staircase as the family prepare a prayer. The home is filled with religious imagery, crosses, a bible and portraits of Mary Magdalene. While on the wall paintings of still fruits and family holidays from various locations. (Western Europe, East Asia, Middle East.)  

The Child runs upstairs while holding her doll and throws it against the wall, their face suddenly drops from the happy smile they previously had. The mask dropping. The doll lands against the wall, left near an old worn teddy bear. The young child turns on their TV, it begins to flicker frantically. It eventually finds a channel.

A Cartoon, which is interrupted by a bleeding image of a nature documentary. Scorpions can be seen attacking their prey. The child blinks with a frown on their face. The TV changes again this time to the red-haired doll, looking directly at the child. Not breaking eye contract. The doll’s head slowly falls off as the child screams. The video goes off the air.

Bull

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DanielReilly Mon 25 Sep 2023, 2:08 am

In the backstage locker room, Daniel Reilly and Oliver Keane can be seen sat. Reilly calls the camera man over and proudly picks him the 6CWF European Championship from the bench and slings it over his shoulder.

DR: The King is glad you’re here because the King has some things he wants to talk about! The first order of business is to talk about how Daniel Reilly told the world last week that Cody Walker was over rated! The King told you all that Cody was over hyped and that he would fall to the King and look at what happened to the flip flopper!

The King of the Streets is still the King of all our Europe! To the streets of Europe, your King assures you that this Title will stay in the King’s position until he damn well decides to hold it!

And yet management are out here forcing Daniel Reilly into matches when he is coming off a title defence! But in the King worried? You can bet your ass the King ain’t worried!

The King is going to fight Liam Wood. A man who is chasing after his ex like a teenager and also being terrorised by Ronald McDonald!

Liam, leave your high school drama back here when you go against the King! This isn’t the same man you fought a couple months ago!

P.s - the King still owes you for dropping me on that car bonnet! See you out there, don’t let the clowns get you!

Reilly smirks as he holds the European Title up to the camera before pushing the camera away as Wood laughs beside him.

DanielReilly

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon 25 Sep 2023, 3:19 am

The scene is set backstage, with Timothy Allen and Rex Adamson sat in comfortable looking chairs, Rex looks calm dressed in a dark green Adidas tracksuit, Tim Allen suited and booted as he speaks into the camera lens

TA: Hello, and welcome, to this exclusive sit down interview with "The Man who would be King", just 24 hours before he cashes in his Key to the Kingdom Championship for a shot at greatness and history. My guest is El Australiano, Rex Adamson.

Rex smiles and nods respectfully towards Tim

TA: Rex, thank you for joining me, and I'd like to begin by discussing your match against Mike Hill at Beachfront Brawl just a few short weeks ago... We saw you have to go to a place you had never been to before to continue this remarkable journey since joining 6CWF. What was your mindset going into and coming out of that match?

Rex seems in thought as he ponders his response, before speaking

Rex: First of all Tim, I want to thank you for agreeing to this interview, I'll go into it in further detail soon, but let's just say I've learned one or two things from the whole Mike Hill rivalry that I'm taking forward into this match with Uryu Ishida. See, I've had several years of training under the tutelage of some top quality wrestling coaches. I've had years of watching and learning from my uncle Max Adamson absolutely revolutionise this industry, be it in ring or in my corner. And yet... I've learned more from three weeks of battling Mike Hill than from any of that.

TA: How so?

Rex: Well, for one, nobody has ever gotten inside my head before a match like Mike Hill did. I'm not ashamed to admit, I was rattled. He played an absolute blinder. And then he backed it up at Beachfront Brawl. And then the war we went through, I mean... If it wasn't rated 5 stars then the system is broken. My opinion on Mike Hill has definitely changed although I admit that initial opinion was loosely based on my Uncle Max chatting sh*t about him... He really is that damn good. And yet.

Rex smirks as he continues

Rex: And yet... I still won. Like I said, it was a war, and it seems like we absolutely beat the respect into each other, but that match was two of the very best 6CWF has to offer and it is what it is, I cant be too humble when I say, despite the mind games, despite the experience, Rex Adamson still won. That match and that experience gained has shown everybody that Rex Adamson is absolutely ready to become the 6CW World Heavyweight Champion.

TA: What are your thoughts on facing Uryu Ishida? And doing so in order to beat Mike Hill's record in becoming the fastest ever World Champion from debut?

Rex sighs and looks at his Key to the Kingdom Championship belt, positioned on the table next to him

Rex: The record is a funny thing Tim. When I first started here, I wanted to be the fastest World Champion in history. I wanted to show how good I am, I wanted to show I can go toe to toe with the creme de la creme, and be the first second generation World Champion in 6CWF history. I didn't pay any attention to who had the record. I didn't pay any attention to who might be in my way. I was naive Tim. And to be completely honest with you, the obstacles I have had to overcome to get to this moment, have absolutely given me the mental toughness I needed. And still need. Before, I just wanted to break the record. But now, it would be an absolute honour to beat Mike Hill to that record. Having said that... the record is secondary to me.

Tim Allen raises his eyebrows and seems surprised

TA: So, forgive me for asking... Why are you calling your shot this quickly if the record is secondary to you becoming World Champion?

Rex grins and nods as if to suggest it was a fair question

Rex: I still want to be the fastest World Champion Tim. My point is, my primary goal is to be the World Champion. Fastest or not. I called my shot, because I believe I am in a position to challenge Uryu Ishida for the 6CW World Heavyweight Championship, I have proven myself against numerous former World Champions. None more so than at Beachfront Brawl. And even though it was only announced last week... I've known what I was going to do ever since I got back to my locker room after the Hill match. I have taken the lessons learned, I have rested, recovered, and been in a training camp for Monday 25th September. Because that is the day I dig deeper than ever before, and do everything in my power to become the new, 6CW World Heavyweight Champion.

TA: You just mentioned lessons learnt... And also at the beginning of this interview. What exactly have you learned and subsequently done differently going into this match that you perhaps didn't do previously?

Rex leans forward to take a sip of water, and then leans back in his chair again before answering

Rex: Like I said earlier. Mike Hill got into my head. He rattled me and made me doubt myself. I've learned not to get into mind games with Mike Hill! But on top of that, I've learned that getting into verbal back and forths before matches doesn't really matter. I mean, as I said earlier, I still won at Beachfront Brawl despite everything. And the thing is, nobody is spoken down to more in this company than Uryu Ishida. The guy seems to get it from all angles, and from all comers. He gets attacked verbally and physically, he's had constant issues going on with GazzyD and Christy, issues with Anthony Grace and Robin Reborn... And yet, he keeps winning. Uryu Ishida is a winning machine. He digs deeper than anybody in 6CWF. He just wins. Even when you consider the mind games my Uncle Max used to put him through. Look who won more of the matches. Look who won at 6WF Born in Fire! I'm sure Max won't like me bringing that up... But it's true. Uryu Ishida just keeps winning, even more so when his back is against the wall. That's why I have to go deeper than I have ever been before Tim. This is why I have been making better use of my time. I wanted this sit down interview to get my points across, and sure, I could have gone out to that ring, I could have badmouthed Uryu Ishida about his simping for Christy, or what a bad friend he is... But frankly, people have been doing that for months. And then what happens? They lose. They lose because they want to try and mentally break a guy who can't be broken anymore.

Rex sits forward and stares at Tim

Rex: I'm not going down that path Tim. I've learned the hard way how irrelevant it is. The W stands for Wrestling, Tim. For all the shenanigans, for all the carnage and chaos in 6CWF, the W still stands for Wrestling. Rex Adamson has proven himself to be capable of beating anybody in this industry in a wrestling match. And tomorrow night, that's what I'm going to be focusing on. Beating Uryu Ishida in a wrestling match. No shenanigans, no sneak attacks, no "cashing in when he's injured". Straight up, one on one, because I believe I am one of, if not the best wrestlers on the planet right now. And if I beat Uryu Ishida tomorrow night... I prove it. I'm not getting ahead of myself Tim. There are no celebrations planned. There are no speeches pre-written. There will be no urgent PM's... No excuses. I have been training for this. Preparing physicslly for this. Preparing mentally for this. Uryu Ishida versus Rex Adamson, for the 6CW World Heavyweight Championship. Uryu needs to bring his absolute A game because destiny is calling. Tomorrow night, we go to war.

TA: Ladies and gentlemen, Rex Adamson.

Rex: Thank you Tim.

Rex stands up and removes the microphone from his tracksuit top, before picking up his Key to the Kingdom Championship and shaking hands with Tim Allen.

Marky

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueDragon1205 Mon 25 Sep 2023, 8:14 pm

Blue Dragon is sat in a chair backstage. He's in a dimly lit locker room. The light flickering a little as we see his ring gear in the background, hanging up. But he's wearing his more recent choice of suit and tie. His face is still showing bruising and a slight cut on his lip. The damage sustained in the Deathmatch at Beachfront Brawl.

He's looking off into the distance almost in his own world. as he talks, he starts getting ready for the show. He takes off his jacket and tie and folds them neatly...

BD:
Looks like 6CWF has a new Super hero.. sticking his nose in where it doesn't belong. Looking after those that are in need, like Geoff Steel. He was at rock bottom, ready to leave this world, ready and willing, but then you had to come along and spoil my fun....

BD reaches into a backpack on the floor and he pulls out a roll of white tape before removing his shirt. He starts to tape his wrists and his left hand..

BD:
So... I end one hopeless, heroic act, valiantly trying to protect the good name of 'JJ's 6CWF', and now another pops up like teenage acne. Just another victim of this place and the constant need to protect it like you owe something to JJ. If only you knew about him like I do, if only you knew the real JJ Johnston...

He now stands and walks out of camera shot grabbing his wrestling tights as he goes..

BD:
Cameron Faith.. you want to be the hero of your story? You wanna be the hero 6CWF needs? There's something you we'd to understand before you go down this route.... you see a heroes work is never done Faith, it's never enough.. never enough for your friends, never enough for those you help, never enough for your enemies.

Blue Dragon steps back into shot, now wearing his ring tights and boots. His studded glove hanging from the waist. He looks towards the camera now and talks directly into the lens

BD:
Let me explain.. the men and women here in 6CWF, they always need saving. Take your mate Geoff for example.. he could have ended his torture a long time ago. He could have too in on the chin on my first night back and all this would be over already. The next week he would have had a match for a title opportunity. Maybe he would have won that? Maybe he'd be a champion by now here in 6CWF. But no.. he had to play the hero. He just had to get that last bit of attention. And now look what's happening. It's all happening again. This time with you? Cameron Faith. The answer to a question that no one asked. The solution to problem that won't be solved. So let me give you the option I gave Steel...

Blue Dragon holds up one.. middle... finger..

BD:
Number one.. you leave me alone. You keep yourself away from my business and you stay out of my way. You live to fight another day, you get back to your winning ways and maybe you will be a champion here in 6CWF. I carry on my pathe of distruction and I make this place in my image, the chaotic fight pit it should be... or..

He holds up both middle fingers now with a smirk on his face

BD:
Number Two... I run through you. Quicker and more deadly than I did with your mate. I won't play with you like I played with him, your not sport to me anymore. Your a pest, in my way, and waiting to be eviscerated. I embarrass you and you turn back to steel only to find that he's not there for you the way you where for him. You see that whatever you do, whatever you sacrifice for people isn't enough and you end up stuck in a spiral of self doubt, the people you thought you could turn to will have left you and the only solace you will ever found will be at the bottom of a bottle.... and when you finally get to the bottom. You'll look inside and all you'll be is my face staring back at you.. until you finish your last drink, then you'll go to hell and don't worry you'll see me there too...

The camera cuts off with a flash and Blue Dragons Smirk seems to linger on the screen before is fades to black.
BlueDragon1205
BlueDragon1205

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by gazzyD Tue 26 Sep 2023, 11:49 am

The scene opens in the home of gazzy and Christy. Gazzy is in bed holding an icepack to his head as Christy enters the room with a mug of tea and a selection of biscuits

CJ: How you feeling? Head any better?

Gazzy sits up and a smile spreads across his face

G: I’ve already told you, I’m fine. You shouldn’t be fussing over me, you need to lie down yourself. Its you who should be taking it easy right now.

CJ: Its only tea and biscuits Gareth. Its hardly a three course meal. Anyway its a thank you

G: a thank you?

Christy climbs into bed and sits next to gazzy talking his hand in hers

CJ: I know I’ve not always made it easy for you the past year or two. I get that my being friends with Uryu has led to….to some of the issues we have had, and I just wanted to thank you for having his back. I know everybody would understand if you never……but I just wanted to say thank you

The smile spreads further on his face

G: don’t be daft *he lets go of her hand and throws his arm around her over her shoulder and pulls her in to a hug* we don’t have to go over this again. I’ve already told you, if he’s your friend, then hes mine as well, and if I’m being honest, I actually think hes a good dude. Heaven knows that we need more of them in 6CWF given the amount of assholes about. Speaking of, did you manage to get me cleared so I can fight Robion Reborn next week. I feel the need to deal him a beating after last week

CJ: I did. You’re good to go. Uryu too.

G: Awesome. Roll on Proving Grounds because I’m gonna make Robin Reborn regret what he did last week, and Grace too if he wants to show his face as well

CJ: I just hope…..

G: What?

CJ: its….its nothing

G: don’t be silly. Something is clearly worrying you

CJ: Its that freak Edward Plague. I feel stupid even mentioning his name. But he still makes me feel so uneasy. I saw what happened at Beachfront Brawl, and I still have no idea what happened, and I didn’t want to bring it up with you

Gazzy looks deep in to Christys eyes and notices tears in them. He grabs her head and kisses her forehead before hugging her again

G: aww bless. Don’t be daft. Theres nothing to talk about. Edward Plague tried get me under some kind of spell, he tried to manipulate my mind, to brain wash me and guess what? He failed. Now whilst he remains in 6CWF I’m going to be in his rear view mirror making sure he doesn’t try and work that mojo on anybody else. No…you’ve nothing to worry about, his tricks don’t work on me and I’ve a feeling our future is a happy one free of Edward Plague. Its just you, me and our little bundle of joy

His spare hand moves across and rubs Christy on and around the belly

CJ: sounds perfect

The two share a kiss and then Christy rests her head against Gazzys. Her eyes close as she savours the monet as Gazzty stares in to the distance and slowly begins humming before singing the final part of the song

G: he’s got the whole world…………in his hands

Christy stirs

CJ: did you say something?

G: No, nothing. Sshhhh

He kisses her head again as her eyes close again and gazzy continues to stare in to the distance as the scene fades

gazzyD

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DarrenJS Tue 26 Sep 2023, 7:56 pm

The scene opens at the retirement home Charles Kramer is spending the last of his days. Once again he is sitting in the garden, away from the other elderly occupants and trying to cling to what youth remains. His orb cane is by his side and, on the table next to him, is a mobile phone and a large glass of scotch.

Slowly approaching him, like a chastised school boy coming to see the headmaster, comes Anthony Grace. His dark glasses hide bloodshot eyes and his face is unshaven. His clothes look lived in and, if asked, Kramer would have said he smelt Grace coming 100 yards away.

CK: Quite a carnival you have created Anthony.....

Grace sits down and stares across the garden. He doesn't answer.

CK: In case it slipped your mind, my time is short. I'm not exactly fit for business right now.

Grace grabs Kramers scotch and takes a drink. He slams it back on the table and looks away again.

AG: Does it look like I am?

Kramer scoffs.

CK: You come to me for pity? My dear boy you really are losing the plot.

Grace takes a deep sigh.

AG: Not pity. Direction. I mean you are not too dead yet to provide that right?

CK: Some things I cannot fix.

Grace laughs.

AG: Bullsh*t.....You still have some sway in the business. Use some now.

Kramer grips his cane tighter.

CK: To what purpose? You have started a crusade with Reborn and at most points you are either intoxicated or high. You have trashed both hotel rooms and your reputation. Your brand is at an all time low and I can't even find one sponsor who wants you. Walker gave you an ultimatum and you blew it within half hour. There is no doubt there will be repercussions and frankly I don't see you being part of 6CWF for much longer. With that gone you will be looking at no viable work and no income......

He pauses and looks away from Grace.

CK: I know you owe money to some unconventional individuals as well.

Grace leans forward and takes another sip of the scotch.

AG: See, not bad for someone who conducts business from a wheelchair.

CK: The statement still stands Anthony. There are some things beyond my help. At some point, this mess is on you.

Grace takes his sunglasses off and rubs his face. He looks tired and older than his years.

AG: I can't get through to the girls. Lizzie is going for full custody. I borrowed the money to contest it, but was told my case wouldn't even make court. No one would be a character witness.....well, with anything positive to say.

CK: Your drug dealer?

Grace glares at Kramer who nods his head in apology. The two men sit in silence for a bit before Grace speaks.

AG: I'm f*cked aren't I?

Kramer puts his hand to his forehead.

CK: Anthony, you are an actor. Which means you are used to playing the role. This partnership with Reborn has legs but only if you can stay sober enough to see it through. Wherever it goes, you need to show the company that business picks up with you there. Once you become a liability then your name will get you nowhere.

AG: That was a long-winded way of saying I have to be a good little boy.

Kramer raises his cane and prods it into Grace's chest.

CK: It's not about being good or bad. It's about being profitable! You want redemption then you have to show you have a role to play. Inside and outside the ring, you are starting from the very bottom. Money is the only thing that will get you higher, and none of it is for your pocket.

He leans forward.

CK: You keep spending what little money you have on trying to kill yourself. If you really want to go down that road then chuck yourself off a bridge.....its cheaper.

Kramer leans back and takes his own sip from the scotch. Grace mulls things over and smirks.

AG: Point taken.....

Kramer looks at his former client and shakes his head.

CK: Anthony, you are one of the best in the business. You have athletic ability and personality. You can out talk anyone in 6CWF right now. You are the reason most people tune into the show. Now no-one will admit that to your face but they are just waiting for a chance to give you what those attributes deserve. At the moment you are giving them the very lowest version of yourself. Once you show you can give a better one, then everything will naturally come together....

Kramer taps his cane on the ground.

CK: But this is one situation that scheming, cheating and manipulating won't solve. The redemption you want must be gained through a more righteous path. If you can't find a God to follow anymore, than believe one is inside you waiting to be unleashed.

Grace sighs and replaces his sunglasses.

AG: I prefer an easier way. But it's not likely I will get it.

CK: No, not this time. Anthony Grace must do an honest night's work for once.

Grace nods and extends his hand, which Kramer shakes. He rises from the chair.

AG: Saving Grace to unleash the God. Sounds like a good movie tagline.

Kramer shuts his eyes and scoffs.

CK: Maybe think about the movie rights after you make it happen.

Grace smiles and taps Kramer on the shoulder twice. He walks away, leaving Kramer alone in the garden.

DarrenJS

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down