The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CWF Presents Proving Grounds - Monday November 13th 2023 (Episode 17)

+6
DarrenJS
Marky
jeromedubois
Bentyf1
President Trump
JJJohnson
10 posters

Go down

6CWF Presents Proving Grounds - Monday November 13th 2023 (Episode 17) Empty 6CWF Presents Proving Grounds - Monday November 13th 2023 (Episode 17)

Post by JJJohnson Tue Nov 07, 2023 12:36 am

*JJ Johnson will address 6CWF, Clarke James and Born in Fire XI

Bout 1
Cassidy vs Geoff Steel

Bout 2
Dicey Reilly vs James McManus

Bout 3
Liam Wood/Mike Hill vs Blue Dragon/Engel Harlequin

Bout 4
Cameron Faith vs Jerome Dubois

Main Event
Eddy Kent/Michael Sweetwater vs Max Adamson/Rex Adamson

Plus:
*6CWF will pay respects to the late Charles Kramer
*Will Anthony Grace speak on the passing off his close friend? Will he respond to the vile comments made by Robin Reborn?
*How will Reborn respond to defeat at Destiny?
*All the fallout from the explosive end to Destiny
*What state is Uryu Ishida in?
*Why did Gazzy snap? How is Christy feeling? And what role has Edward Plague played in all of this?
*Will Eddy Kent survive "Desert Storm" against Max Adamson?
*How will Rex react to the news that his Uncle is receiving a world title shot?
*Who will head into Born in Fire XI as the 6WF Champion?
*Is Cerberus really gone?
*Will Geoff Steel and Daniel Reilly renew hostilities for the European Championship after the controversial finish at Destiny?
*What's next for Blue Dragon?
*What "big moment" will Dicey Reilly pursue at Born in Fire XI?
*Will Clarke James seek retribution on the returning JJ Johnson? What will JJ have to say? And will anyone else choose this time to air grievances with The Boss?
*Is the "Key to the Kingdom" on the horizon for any superstars?
*Miss Jessica will be seething after two losses at Destiny, what will she demand from Cassidy and Jerome Dubois?
*Will Scott Harris go to war with Tyler Roth? Will The Reaper give more details on why he turned on his best friend and united with Genesis?
*Cody Walker once again wowed the audiences but what is next for the youngster? Will he continue to attempt to avenge his father? Will he join forces with his mentor, JJ Johnson?
*Mike Hill is back amongst the Ws and continues his rich vein of form in 6CWF....what will the Hall of Famer look to achieve at Born in Fire XI, an event where he made his name?
*What is next for Liam Wood and Engel Harlequin? After Harlequin's shocking and twisted attempts at Destiny, how will Wood respond? Does Engel have any more schemes planned? Can Wood stave off the "darkness" growing inside of him.
*Marty Helms got a taste of his own medicine at "Destiny" but proved himself as still one of the baddest in the land, where will his focus turn as we head into one of the biggest nights on the wrestling calendar?
*Who did James McManus make a call to?
*And much, much more

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CWF Presents Proving Grounds - Monday November 13th 2023 (Episode 17) Empty Re: 6CWF Presents Proving Grounds - Monday November 13th 2023 (Episode 17)

Post by President Trump Tue Nov 07, 2023 12:47 am

The scene opens on a hospital hallway. A bed with someone heavily bandaged laying on it is being rushed towards a room. They get into what looks like a surgery, with a team waiting.

Doctor: His vitals have dropped dramatically, we need to do something to stop the bleeding.

Suddenly the heart monitor starts to flatline

Heart Monitor: Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

Doctor: Oh f**k we’re losing him DAMN IT

The nurse runs over with a difibulator

Doctor: CLEAR…..zzzzappppp

Nurse: Still nothing

Doctor: CLEAR……zzzaaaappp

Nurse: Checking his vitals….still nothing

Doctor: CLEAR…..DONT YOU DIE ON ME……zzzaaaaapppp

This goes on for another few minutes

Nurse: Doctor, its time, there's nothing more that can be done

Doctor talks off his gloves and throws them against the wall

Doctor: It never gets any easier

Dicey is sitting up in bed watching the TV eating ice cream.

Dicey: Jesus wept these American hospital shows are a bit dramatic

Dicey tries to move but winces with the pain.

Dicey: How long have I to sit here like a lemon, Doc?

Doctor: Just another day or so but you will need to continue to rest and take the painkillers, am I understood Mr. O’Reilly

Dicey: It’s Reilly

Doctor: Sorry?

Dicey: Don’t be sorry doc but there’s no O and yes I hear ya loud and clear. I was thinking of taking a nice holiday to Saudi soon anyway

President Trump

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

6CWF Presents Proving Grounds - Monday November 13th 2023 (Episode 17) Empty Re: 6CWF Presents Proving Grounds - Monday November 13th 2023 (Episode 17)

Post by Bentyf1 Tue Nov 07, 2023 8:01 am

[The 6CWF universe is jam packed into the Copper box arena in London, a sell out as usual. The camera pans around the arena where fans are still reeling from the carnage of Destiny which included the sad passing of the Consultant, the actions of Gazzy D and the questions marks over many superstars actions on the night. Suddenly, the arena goes completely dark as fans arise to their feet as 'Succession' roars around over the arena. Three beams of white light shoot down from the rafters and are held as Succession peters out. 'Numb' then screams over the airwaves as the majority of fans being to ferociously boo as three figures swagger out from Gorilla, still in darkness. The lights are held of for a few seconds before the arena is bathed in light as the figures are revealed to the disgust of the 6CWF universe. Flanking the 6WF undisputed world heavy weight champion, Eddy Kent is Michael Sweetwater and crooked former referee turned advisor, Ralph Santos. Santos and Sweetwater are wearing black three piece suits with poison green ties and smart black shoes. The camera pans in on a slightly weary yet cocky looking Eddy Kent who is wearing his official 6WF top with "Proving Grounds Papa" etched into the black fabric in poison green lettering. He is also wearing black under armour tracksuit bottoms and the 6WF world title proudly over his right shoulder.]

JT: And here they are...Genesis and their leader, the self proclaimed Daddy of 6CWF and our undisputed 6WF world heavyweight champion Eddy Kent... these men are looking like they are on top of the world. And why shouldn't they? they are the most dominant faction in the wrestling era at present..

RJ: If it wasn't for Tyler Roth, Scott Harris could of and should been world champion at Destiny. And can you believe it how vile and disgusting... another smack in the face to Scott Harris.

[The titantron changes from Eddy Kent's name and Genesis logo to a picture of a Grim reaper, All in black with splats of poison green behind it with redness coming from the eyes. The scythe is in poison green also. Sweetwater, Santos and Kent all turn around and evily smile while Kent lets out a evil cackle as the fans continue to ferociously boo Kent and Genesis. The trio then saunter to the ring, Kent remains focused with a wry smirk as he ignores the fans while Sweetwater and Santos are taunting the fans on the ramp. The trio make it into the ring as Santos presses down the ring ropes to allow Kent to glide in seemlessly as Sweetwater makes his way also. Santos snatches a microphone from Mike Bird in the timekeeping area and makes his way back into the ring and offers Kent a microphone which he takes softly. Numb continues to play and the crowd are still baying for blood. The camera zooms in on Kent and while he has that trademark wry smile, his ice cold blue eyes look slightly weary and there is a slight bruise and a bloodshot eye from his war with Scott Harris at Destiny. A few seconds pass before Kent slowly and methodically raises the 6WF world title over his head as fireworks explode from the titantron over and over again. Sweetwater and Santos look at the display with glee as Kent stands proud like a statue with the title over his head. The fireworks stop and Numb slowly peters out as slight smoke fills the arena. Kent lowers the championship and gives it to Santos who accepts it. A few seconds pass as the a large portion of the crowd continue to boo and voice their displeasure while a minority are chanting "Daddy is home" over and over again. Kent rolls the microphone in his hands with a sick smirk crossing his face. Kent looks around his surrondings and cricks his neck side to side before nodding his head and raising the microphone to his lips.]

Kent: I want to say this from the get go. I'm not a fan of the past, I'm not a fan of recapping but if you didn't see Destiny for whatever reason... all you need to know is this. I defeated Scott Harris. I defeated the Needs more Harris movement. I defeated a serial liar infront of his family and I defeated a man who deals in dreams and not reality to a point where the EMTs in the back had to scrape him from this very mat. I want to give Harris props because it takes a lot to be on my level and hey, you did Scott. But you couldn't cope on my level and paid the price to your Daddy. Your family know who the real man is in all of this, dont they Scott?

Kent: And that brings me to all of you , 6CWF universe. You know what 6WF universe... I said it from the start that I would defeat Scott Harris. It's all over social media, it's all over Youtube, the internet, instagram, X, Snapchat you name it. You don't have to look very far because your daddy is a man of his word. And Scott, your former friend... he saw that also. He saw that I'm a man of my word and not a failure like you.

Kent: Tyler Roth, is Genesis. He is Genesis because I see a lot in Tyler Roth. And Tyler Roth sees alot in the potential of Genesis. I want to pay props to my special adviser, Ralph Santos and the rottweiler of Genesis, Michael Sweetwater. Over the past few weeks, months these two men have scouted, vetted every single superstar in the back and came to one conclusion. Tyler Roth belongs in Genesis. Now, I won't speak on behalf of Tyler because Tyler is a grown man but Tyler accepted the invitation not so long ago. And what he said to me, struck something inside me.

Kent: Tyler said to me that he is sick of Scott Harris. He is sick of being known just as the training partner of
Scott Harris. The friend of the Needs more Harris movement. Tyler spoke so highly of me and Genesis that he would of been a fool not to accept our invitation and it was done. Now, as I said, Tyler is a grown man and he will tell you what and why tonight here at Proving Grounds. But what I can say about Tyler Roth that he is the Reaper that my Genesis needs. We need THE Reaper of this business to destroy and dismantle anyone foolish enough to challenge me and challenge the perfection of MY Genesis. And Tyler knows that when the day comes he will be the Lion to lead Genesis into a new tomorrow when your Daddy is done being the greatest of all time.

[The crowd continue to boo at a nuclear leave at the mere name of Genesis and Tyler Roth with a section of fans chanting Needs More Harris over and over again. Kent looks into the camera with an air of confidence and smugness as he raises the microphone to his lips once more.]

Kent: Now, lets talk about the future. Let's talk about what happens to your 6WF world champion, the single greatest wrestler in this business today. I am untouchable in this ring and on this microphone 6CWF universe I cannot make it more clearer than that. What happens to me, what happens to Genesis in the future and the run up to the biggest event in our business, Born in Fire? well...word on the street is that in our immediate future is a 6CWF legend, Max Adamson. The future is Max Adamson... Can you believe it 6CWF universe? this is really happening.

[The crowd roar in approval at the legend, Max Adamson returning to competitive competition after a long abscence. Kent diminutivley smirks as Sweetwater and Santos chuckle behind their leader. Kent raises the microphone back to his lips.]

Kent: At our very first 6CWF Saudi Arabia show, Desert Storm, your daddy, the Proving Grounds Papa, the undisputed 6WF world heavyweight champion will defend his championship in the main event of Desert Storm against Max Adamson. Now, it seems to me that being a legend you get a first class ticket to the main event against THE main event of professional wrestling at what promises to be a flagship event at Saudi Arabia, Desert Storm.

Kent: Now this brings me to some issues I have, two infact. Me. The daddy of 6CWF, the Proving grounds papa, your 6WF World heavyweight champion in his God mode era. Why in the hell am I wrestling a wrestler who in his second night back will be gunning for the top prize in our business, the 6WF world heavyweight championship? Now you can all say that Max Adamson vs Eddy Kent is money. Max Adamson vs Eddy Kent is what all the fans want and I cannot argue with that. But why is anyone going to want to waste their time and watch me obliterate a man who is long past his sell by date in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia? When you all know what will really happen. Max Adamson and little Rex, should be in this ring and grovel at my feet for mercy. They should grovel at my feet as to why I am giving them air time on my show, Proving Grounds. Max Should be groveling at my feet that I go easy on him at Desert Storm.

Kent: My second issue, where are you Max? Where are you Rex? where the hell are you? You disrespect me for months on social media, you sneer at me and my Genesis and expect no recourse? And you're not here to back any of it up? Now, me being a nice guy, a gentlemen, I'm going to let all that slide because it's just words and no actions. The same disrespect I got from Scott Harris for example. The Adamson family is successful, there's no doubt about it. So for the respect of their wrestling family,  I'm giving Max and Rex a little slack.

Kent: But to make the Proving Grounds Papa wait in this ring, ooo, now that's one mistake you don't want to make. And while I can understand the naievty of youth from Rex, I can't get my head around it from you Max Adamson. I know you're here Adamson... don't make me look like a fool infront of MY universe. Do I look like a man who want's to wait for your washed self in this ring? do I look like a man who wants to give your nephew more air time than I should? Do I look like a man who wants to play games? Project X, I know your back their too. I want to ask, Xanthi and Marlon? what do you bring to the table huh? Will I have to take out Project X at Desert storm too?

Kent: Why do you want to play games with me Max... WHY DO YOU WANT TO PLAY GAMES WITH ME? The last man who played games with me... his name was Scott Harris. And you know what, Max? Scott Harris is licking his wounds like the coward he is. Scott Harris is surronded by his loser family picking up the pieces of his life after I destroyed him at Destiny. Another man, Cerberus... he wanted to play games with my Genesis, Max. And guess what? He's gone... He's buried alive. His partner, Cara... inconsolable after what we did to her partner. We will never see Cerberus again.

[Kent stares daggers into the camera, his ice cold blue eyes bulging with intensity as he continues to speak directly into the camera as the fans boo viciously.]

Kent: Max, I'm going to tell you this nicely. You need to understand this... I want you to pay close attention to this. And hell, even your nephew can pay close attention to what I'm going to say next, this isn't 2014 anymore. I'm going to give you one chance. Just one chance, Max. This is the only chance you're going to get. You're going to tell me that you are backing out of this match at Desert Storm, to my face or in the back, I will know. Maybe your nephew can be the grounded reality you need... because this isn't going to be fairytale return for you Max.

Kent: Max. You're going to back out. You're going to back out of Desert storm and stick to being on the pre shows. Stick to being on the 6CWF network and talking to media and former wrestlers about the glorious years you had. You and Project X can stick to being VIPS to MY shows and this can all be forgotten about and you and your family will have my respect still intact. So what's it going to be Max? Are you going to accept that I am the Daddy of 6CWF and the greatest ever wrestler in this generation and that I'm truly levels above or are you going to make the mistake that no man should ever make... what's it going to be?

[Kent stares into the camera as the crowd begin an Adamson chant almost deafening inside the Copper box arena. Sweetwater and Santos are taunting the ramp area where Rex or Max could make their appearance. Kent remains defiant and arrogant as ever as he stands in the ring, his electic blue eyes never leaving the camera as the 6WF world championship hangs over his shoulder.]

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Tue Nov 07, 2023 9:30 am

HITS as Dubois new theme song hits as the crowd erupts in boos as Dubois makes his way out with a neck brace some sunglasses covering the marks on his face and a limping in pain as Phenomene is seen embroidered in white on the back of his suit. As he steps up the ring steps a wheel chair is seen placed in the middle of the ring as Dubois goes over and sits in the middle of the ring in his wheel chair.

RJ: Well they say the nightest is darkest before the dawn, but the dawn is coming and that dawn came in the form of Rex Adamson! With all the odds stack against him he came out on top and remains undefeated in singles competition.

JT: What about Dubois?! You had the whole Adamson involved in this match!

JD: Cut my music.....

Dubois stares around the arena with a clear frown on his face.

JD: It was a tragedy what happened at Destiny! Even worse! It was the biggest disrespect and violent behaviour i have ever seen!

RJ: What is he on about?

JT: I am with you Dubois Digusting what happened!\

RJ: Do you even know what he is on about?

JT: Of course I do!

JD: Firstly, how was I....HOW WAS IT!?!? Even made to compete in such a match!!!!! I was not even medically cleared! Docteur LeBlanc didn't even clear me! I am not even a signed contract wrestler to this company?! I am the GWA World Champion! And i deserve to be shown some respect around something tbat all of you have lacked to give me.....

Secondly and dare I say, Rex, Lex, Joe, Jay, or whatever his name put his hands on a woman! A lady even! Since when is it acceptable to cause violence to a women, grabbing her by the hair...I am beside myself what kind of a company is this?! He should have been disqualified then and there handing me the victory via disqualification! I will be going to the board of the wrestling association appealing to them and requesting them to contract the 6CWF to make this match void or declaring me as the winner! This is totally unacceptable and disgusting! Can i go up to any old lady and slap them in the face and have no repercussion? No of course not! I would be reprimanded for my actions! It seems that the 6CWF is indeed in the image of its owner...The disgusting JJ Johnson...A low level street thug who knows nothing better...

Dubois grabs his name in pain as he tries to calm himself down.

JD: You know...The more things change the more they stay the same...How true of a sentence that has ever been...What happened at Destiny? What will everyone remember...They won't remember the death, the abuse to women, the chaos in this company...All of these idiots here tonight will remember that moment at the end of the show....."OOOOHH ITS JJ".......It is the endless play did you really think he would stay away?! JJ doesn't care for this company! The only thing he cares about is his himself. Why do you think you have such chaos in this place! HE HASN'T SPENT ONE PUTAIN DE MERDE DE SECOND TRYING TO RUN IT! AND YET YOU RATHER CHEER FOR THAT EGOMANIAC WHO FORCED ME TO COMPETE AGAINST REX! IT IS ALL HIM! HE IS TRYING TO RUIN EVERYTHING I HAVE CREATED! EVERYTHING I HAVE TRIED TO BUILT...JJ YOU SICK SON OF A B!TCH!

RJ: OH MY!

JT: He is losing it!

Miss Jessica comes running out. As Dublois continue.

JD: LET ME TELL YOU WHAT I THINK OF YOU AND YOUR PUTAIN DE MERDE OF COMPANY YOU ABSOLUTE!

Miss Jessica covers the microphone as Dubois is slightly startled by Miss Jessica presence who whispers in his ear as Dubois still seems agitated. Miss Jessica, then whispers again and looks at Dubois sternly who nods and get out of his chair and exits towards the ring.

JT: What is being said?

RJ: I don't know but it certainly got Dubois attention!

Cassidy makes his way out at the top of the ramp waiting for Dubois as all three head to the back

jeromedubois

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue Nov 07, 2023 9:30 pm

Tim Allen is backstage holding a microphone

TA: Coming off of an incredible PLE in Destiny, we had countless shocking moments and now we are well and truly on the road to Born in Fire. One of the most shocking moments from Destiny came after Eddy Kent, with assistance from Genesis and newest member Tyler Roth, had successfully defended his 6WF World Championship against Scott Harris, and was told while backstage by Max Adamson, that Max would be coming out of retirement to challenge Kent at Desert Storm, on November 20th, in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia!

*A blood and dirt stained Genesis have returned to the SSE, proud of what they have just achieved. Eddy Kent wants his boys showered and dressed to impress because it is time to celebrate their historic night. He then turns and finds his way barred by Max Adamson. Max says he didn't want to overshadow anyone's night or moment which is why he waited but 6CWF Management and Amazon Prime have confirmed that at "Desert Storm" Eddy Kent will defend his world title against Max Adamson. Kent looks furious at the news as Max smirks and says "See you in the desert, Daddy".

TA: Of course, Kent has never defeated Max Adamson despite their battles in 6WF over the 6WF World Heavyweight Championship, and that’s what makes this match so intriguing. Max has barely wrestled in the last seven years, instead focusing on becoming a manager and entrepreneur, but we know he has kept himself in shape despite retiring from competing in the ring, and Eddy Kent looked like he’d seen a ghost when he was told the shock news. My guest at this time, a man who teams with his nephew this week at Proving Grounds for his first match in four years, ahead of challenging Eddy Kent at Desert Storm in just two weeks in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia… Max Adamson.

The crowd cheers as Max Adamson walks into shot, he warmly shakes hands with Tim Allen and is looking relaxed as he grins at the reaction

Max: I don’t know if these people still love me… Or they just hate Kent that badly! Either way, it’s nice to hear.

TA: Max, I have to ask, what’s the motivation behind coming back to a 6CWF ring, having not competed at this level in seven years? We’ve done our research, in the last seven years, you’ve had one match, and that was four years ago, a quick defeat to Uryu Ishida for the 6wE World Championship that you’d awarded yourself earlier that night…

Max: Where’s this going Tim?

TA: My point is, if we don’t count that, you haven’t competed for seven years. What is the motivation behind getting back into the ring, at Desert Storm and this week on Proving Grounds, and challenging Eddy Kent for the 6WF World Heavyweight Championship? And was it always going to be Eddy Kent? Or would you have challenged Scott Harris instead had he won at Destiny?

Max smirks as he motions for Tim to hand him the microphone and stand aside

Max: First of all, as soon as 6CWF did a deal with PIF about bringing what we do, to the middle east, they wanted one thing in particular. They wanted Max Adamson to compete. I was flattered, but I initially rejected the idea. Like you said, even though I’d stayed in shape, I hadn’t had a proper wrestling match in seven years. But they pulled out all the stops. They wouldn’t take no for an answer. They offered me $25m and said I could compete for the Heavyweight Championship of the World. Come on Tim, I’m only human. And I chose Kent, because he needs taking down a peg or two. I had zero interest in facing Ishida. And I want to become a three time 6WF Champion.

TA: What do you make of Eddy Kent’s recent comments that he isn’t the same guy you faced in 2014, and that you should face him in the ring and withdraw from this match?

Max grins as he nods almost knowingly

Max: He’s a cocky sh*t aint he, but while he’s right to an extent, he isn’t the guy from 2014 anymore… He isn’t Mister Kenty Kenty. He’s definitely better now, he’s far more focused now. He’s not f*cking around. He’s the Proving Grounds Mother Shabubu. He’s got more large men stood behind him than Piper Perri. Whoever she is…

Max stares at Tim Allen as he uncomfortably pretends to not know the reference

Max: Either way. He’s at his peak, he’s the 6WF World Heavyweight Champion. But unless he’s gonna offer me double the Saudi’s have… There’s no chance I’m withdrawing. Like Eddy Kent’s biological father, and all the rest of the homeless guys at the bus stop in Chesham your mother frequented circa 1990, I AINT PULLING OUT. I’m coming to Riyadh, to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, except it’s not going to be the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. It’s going to be the Kingdom of Max Adamson. Sheikh Incredible Hunk. His Excellency Thunder from Down Under. And I don’t want to exaggerate Tim, but all of the pressure, every single last drop of it, is on the p*ss artist formerly known as Mister Kenty Kenty. All of it.

TA: How so?

Max: Well Tim, I’m glad you asked.

TA: You gave me the cue card-

Max: Not now Tim. The reason all of the pressure is on him, has already been explained. Explained by Eddy himself. In his own words Tim, he’s the Proving Grounds Papa. He’s the Daddy of 6CWF. He’s the greatest ever wrestler in his generation. He’s levels above. And I’ve been retired seven years. So, the expectation is on him. Everyone is going to expect and anticipate a Kent win. Max Adamson walking back from seven years out of the ring, straight into a World Championship match. No chance of winning, right? Everyone on the internet, doing their cute little predictions. Kent wins. So, just imagine how everyone would react to Kent choking on the biggest stage. And I don’t mean choking like his mother was used to doing. I mean being at the top of your game as the 6WF World Champion, and losing to an inactive wrestler. Imagine the embarrassment and imagine the climbdown, when the Daddy of 6CWF is shown up to just still be that same naïve boy from 2014. When the Proving Grounds Papa is reduced to being the Proving Grounds Pauper. When you look at your Genesis boys, but all you see looking back at you is resentment and disappointment. And when it comes to your weight training, you’ll be skipping shoulder day, from not carrying that Championship around any longer. Imagine it. Your whole world crumbling down. It’s highly plausible. And that’s why he was stood in the ring, asking me to drop out of the match. Because if I know what I’ve said is possible, it’s a certainty he knows it’s possible too. He’s scared. He’s not necessarily scared of Max Adamson, but he’s scared of losing EVERYTHING.

Max smirks once more as he continues

Max: But don’t worry Edward. I’ll be face to face in the ring with you soon enough. This week on Proving Grounds actually. You and Sweetwater, me and Rex. A tag team match that I requested, to blow the cobwebs away. To make sure I’m fully ready for you at Desert Storm. And I’m not taking you lightly. I know you’re as good as you say you are. You’re gonna get Max Adamson at 100%, in arguably the best shape of his life. This tag match is going to get rid of the ring rust. And in Riyadh, I’m going to dismantle the Kingdom of Eddy Kent.

TA: Speaking of your tag team match… How is Rex with all of this? He’s been on a heck of a roll lately, and we’ve seen him tweet that he was hoping to be next in line for a World Title opportunity now he’s somewhat resolved his issues with Jerome Dubois… And isn’t best pleased you’re getting an opportunity before him.

Max stops smiling for the first time in the whole interview

Max: Rex… Will be fine. This isn’t a normal 6CWF event. It’s a show in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, they want to see generations collide. They want 6WF World Champion, Eddy Kent, versus former two time 6WF World Champion, former two time 6CW World Champion, worn more gold than Mr T, the Twenty Five Million Dollar Man, Max Adamson. After this match, either Eddy Kent or Max Adamson will be the 6WF World Champion, but then we go back to the reality, and the reality is that Rex Adamson should be in line for a World Championship match at Born in Fire. Will we see Adamson versus Adamson on the grandest stage of them all? Who knows. Let’s not get ahead of ourselves. But Rex’s prospects won’t change just because the Saudi’s threw money at me and 6CWF. He’s fully in my corner, he’s in the tag team match with me, first time ever Uncle Max and Nephew Rex, in the same match, on the same team. Los Adamsons. Viva La Raza.

Max finger guns at the camera and walks off, leaving Tim Allen behind

Marky

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue Nov 07, 2023 10:47 pm

Rex Adamson is shown arriving at the Copper Box Arena, on his own. He has headphones in and his holdall over his shoulder. He is wearing a dark red Adidas tracksuit and is paying zero attention to the autograph hunters at the arena. Christy James walks alongside with a microphone to conduct an impromptu interview

CJ: Rex, big main event tag team match this week, what do you make of it all?

Rex takes his headphones off his head and continues walking

Rex: What was that? I couldn’t hear.

Christy is short of breath as she tries to powerwalk and talk at the same time

CJ: Big tag team main event match this week, what are your thoughts?

Rex stops walking to Christy’s relief, and he sighs

Rex: Listen, I’m still a bit bitter I’m not stood here as World Champion, Dubois cost me that, I beat him at Destiny, but as far as I’m concerned, I’m straight back on the trail to become World Champion. So, to find out that I’m not getting the next shot, and not only that, it’s my own uncle coming out of retirement to get that shot… It stings a little.

CJ: Will you be able to partner Max in the main event at Proving Grounds?

Rex scoffs immediately and shakes his head in disbelief

Rex: Obviously yes, he’s my uncle, I’m no fan of Eddy Kent or Genesis, and the more I’m held down, the more fire in my belly, the more I want to prove everybody wrong. I’m gonna get me some of Kent and Genesis, and I have my eyes set on becoming World Champion. I don’t care if it’s Uryu Ishida again, I don’t care if it’s Eddy Kent, and to be honest with you… I don’t care if I have to go through Max Adamson. I’m still gonna be supporting Max. I’ll be on his side in Riyadh. But my goal remains the same, to become the World Heavyweight Champion. And that will remain my goal, today, tomorrow and every day after that until I achieve it. Whomever that champion might be…

Rex stares intently at Christy, slowly putting his headphones back on to signal the interview being over without breaking eye contact, before walking away

Marky

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DarrenJS Wed Nov 08, 2023 7:52 am

Timothy Allen is standing in front of a black backdrop and with a solemn look on his face. He is holding a tablet and stares at it from time to time, as if reading notes.

TA: Ladies and gentlemen, as reported at the end of Destiny, the 6CW and 6WF star Charles Kramer, otherwise known as "The Consultant" has passed away. In recent years he had been suffering from various health issues, which had led to cancer of the lungs and liver. He was 62.

Timothy pauses.

TA: Kramer entered 6WF in 2012 as the manager of Vortex. The young wrestler had started poorly and was steered by Kramer to the Freeweight Title. What followed was a successful combination that led to The Consultancy being created with the incoming Johnny Oko. Whereas Oko had returned to 6CWF fleetingly this year, Vortex's whereabouts are unknown. It is unclear whether or not both will attend the funeral of their former manager.

He pauses again.

TA: Kramers role continued in management and backstage advisory roles for many a big name in the organisations history. His nephew Karl Kramer had a short career in wrestling before returning to bodybuilding and his sports empire; and he released a heartfelt statement earlier this week to his dearest uncle.

The camera zooms into Allen's face.

TA: Kramer was without doubt a polarising figure who became one of wrestlings best known heels. Without physical confrontation, he had been able to scheme and manipulate in some of the major storylines of the past 10 years. A constant presence in backstage dealings, he was a respected and shrewd negotiator.

Allen looks emotional.

TA: However, away from the cameras, Charlie as he was affectionately known was a key element in the careers of many a wrestler here. Working tirelessly with development, creative and production, Charlie was able to look at the business in a new light - seemingly knowing exactly what the audience wanted and building on his love to hate character. He had continued that role until his health deteriorated. Staying in character until the bitter end, Charlie was determined to finish his life with the persona he had created and not the one hidden behind the scenes.

Allen takes a glance at his tablet before continuing.

TA: One of Kramers associates was of course Anthony Grace. Introducing the filmstar to the world of wrestling, he moulded the rookie into a world title winning talent. It opened the doors to new sponsors and a new audience which followed Grace's highs and lows with huge interest......

He glances at the tablet again.

TA: Since his exit from Destiny, Grace has not been seen nor has a statement been released. It is not surprising that he is absent from the Proving Grounds card and, we have been told he has been placed on bereavement leave. It is unclear whether Grace has taken this offer up or if he intends to return. What is clear is that Grace has effectively disappeared from the public eye and privately 6CWF officials are concerned for his wellbeing and mental health.

Allen looks back at the camera.

TA: As advertised, Proving Grounds will pay their respects to Charles Kramer. His estate has left the organisation his infamous cane that Kramer used on a regular occasion. It is unclear how 6CWF plans to commerate his life, considering how different Charles Kramer was in public and how Charlie was in private. It is acknowledged that Kramer would have wanted the show to go on and his character to be remembered as how he portrayed it.

The camera zooms into Allen's face once more.

TA: What is clear is we await some sort of statement from Anthony Grace, bearing in mind how he found out of the passing of someone exceptionally close to him. It is also unknown if Grace's on/off partnership with Robin Reborn will survive considering the events after the match. It has been reported in some quarters that this could be the switch that leads Grace to delve deeper into his addictions and possibly self harm. Others have suggested this could prove to be a turning point for Grace, and focus his mind on redemption. Whichever side taken, the first priority is to find Anthony and ensure he is suitably supported at this distressing time.

The camera pans out as Allen finishes the piece.

TA: For 6CWF, the road to Born in Fire continues. However, Charles "Charlie" Kramers passing has shown that there is a world beyond the walls of the stadium. All of us here would like to offer our condolences to everyone affected by Kramers death and our thoughts and prays are with them at this time.

The scene fades before a still of Charles Kramer smiling appears on the screen, complete with his birth and death years.

DarrenJS

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Wed Nov 08, 2023 9:34 am

Our scene begins in the abandoned church of Edward Plague, as the camera moves through the dimly lit room which is packed with Plague's followers we see the leader of the Brotherhood Of Plague stood at the crumbling altar with a smile across his face. In Plague's hands is the book of Plague which he is reading from as his voice can now be heard.

As Plague speaks a projector is playing looped footage of Gazzy D attacking Uryu on a wall behind Plague, showing the moment Gazzy used the music box to destroy the 6CW Champion and the fans reaction, some even crying.

Plague:
...and so the music stopped and the silence was deafening...

The hollow heroes lies were no more...
...our Brother Gazzy was finally awake...
...his eyes were finally open...
...he finally heard our calling and answered...

...and so 'Chapter one: Rebirth' is complete.

Plague smiles and turns the page, continuing to read

Plague:
Chapter Two: Revenge...

The footage on the wall behind Plague now changes to a still picture of Uryu Ishida which every few seconds flickers and with each flicker the word “Hollow” appears, scrawled over the image along with the eyes of Uryu scratched out

Plague:
...this 'man' is the cause of Gazzy's pain and torment...

...this pain must be repaid tenfold.

A sick smile covers Plague's face

Plague:
Chapter One of the book of Plague was about saving a lost soul...
...this next Chapter is about punishing the person who did everything in his power to keep that soul lost...

...Uryu Ishida must understand what happens when you stand in the way of our family...

Plague looks up from the book and directly in to the camera

Plague:
We will be seeing you soon, Mr Ishida

The camera cuts, quickly turning to static.

x12x

Marky and Bentyf1 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by gazzyD Thu Nov 09, 2023 9:08 am

The crowd are taking their seats as ‘Limelight’ starts to play through the arena and is met with a chorus of boos

RJ: Did you ever think you would see this reaction to a gazzyD entrance? This guy is practically 6CWF royalty and has always been a huge crowd favourite

JT: Well all that was before Destiny. What gazzy did after the main event has left a lot of people shocked, and as you can hear, very very angry.

RJ: Folks, if you’re wondering what we’re talking about, let us take you back to the events that unfolded after Uryu had competed in, well that’s be honest for a large part, a 2 on 1 match whilst this man gazzy was being looked at backstage. This is not for the faint hearted

A video starts to play showing footage from the main event of Destiny, freezing in certain points so as not to show all of the action before leading to the end of the match

JT: GAZZYD….DEEP IMPACT!

The noise is deafening as GazzyD, to the surprise of everyone, returns to the ring and shoves Uryu out of the firing line before driving a boot into Reborn’s gut as he comes down and drills him with his finisher….Ishida stumbles up and Gazzy looks at the top rope…

RJ: He’s imploring Uryu to finish this…..SPLIT SECOND!

JT: And he has…

Crowd: ONE…
…….TWO…
………………….THREE!

Ding ding ding

RJ: They did it…..

JT: A hell of a night, an emotional night….we reiterate that our thoughts and prayers go out to the family and friends of Charles Kramer, who has sadly left us this evening……

RJ: I echo those sentiments….but Destiny as an event has delivered all ends up…..from start to finish, what an absolute rollercoaster…

JT: And this main event was the icing on the cake…..Gazzy got injured early, he was out…..Uryu went 2 on 1 and showed why he is world champion….Grace and Reborn just could not co-exist and just when it looked like Reborn would get his way and walk out with the W, Gazzy returns to save the day….to save Uryu and guide his team to victory…

RJ: We didn’t know if they could….but with Christy uniting them, they worked together and got the job done…

“Too old to die young” is blasting out to amazing fanfare from all in attendance. Gazzy helps Uryu to his feet as Christy climbs in to join them. Gazzy immediately checks on his wife (following her fall) but she assures him that she is ok. She grabs Gazzy and Uryu’s arm and raises them….

JT: What a moment to end on….I never thought I’d see this…

Christy presents Gazzy and Uryu to the crowd on all sides as the cheers continue. Uryu then decides to lift Christy up on his shoulders…..Gazzy looks at them for a long moment as the referee brings the 6CW Championship into the ring….Uryu is just putting Christy down as Gazzy takes the belt from the referee…he then hands the belt to the champion as Uryu nods at him and swings it over his shoulder….

“He’s got the whole world in his hands……he’s got the whole wide world, in his hands….he’s got the whole world in his hands”

*Lights out

RJ: Oh no….

The lights come back on but Edward Plague is nowhere to be seen. Christy looks around and then breathes a sigh of relief until she sees the music box in Gazzy’s hands, a look of dread passes over her face as Uryu toward around….

JT: OH GOD!

The music box shatters as Gazzy obliterates it right through Uryu’s head, sending the world champion down onto the mat in a blind daze. Christy is screaming at Gazzy to stop but he either doesn’t listen or cannot hear her as he picks up the 6CW Championship belt and stares at the gold. He seems entranced by it as a vindictive, far away, smile crosses his mouth before disappearing and replaced by pure cold hatred…..what follows next is hard to watch as Gazzy smashes the championship belt into Uryu’s head before dropping on him and repeatedly striking him with it over and over….in a scene akin to Negan and Glen from Walking Dead as Gazzy just smashes the championship belt into Uryu’s head again and again. There is blood all over Uryu’s head and hair, as well as Gazzy’s hands, the canvass and the 6CW Championship belt. The show ends with Christy James sitting in the corner of the ring, crying, whilst Gazzy just kneels over the broken form of Uryu. There is almost silence in the arena, some younger fans crying, as nobody can quite believe what they have just watched.

We’re back in the arena as gazzy is stood in the ring with a microphone in hand. He lifts it to his lips and goes to speak

RJ: If your one of the ones who hasn’t already watched, you can still stream Destiny on 6CWF.com

JT: Listen to this crowd. They’re at fever pitch

The crowd are booing vehemently but gazzy stands in the centre of the ring unphased before raising his hand asking for silence only for the boos to increase

RJ: This is mental, I can’t hear myself think

Gazzy raises the mic to his mouth again and begins to talk. His words barely audible over the jeers

G: So……I guess you all want me to give you an explanation for what happened? You all want to know why I did what I did?

The boos continue

JT: I certainly do

G: NO!

JT: What a jackass

G: You can wait, I’ll give my reasons in my own god damn time not just when you want me to. No I haven’t come out here because you feel you are owed an explanation. I don’t owe any of you a thing. No……I’m out here because like many in this company I am in mourning. At Destiny 6CWF suffered a loss and I felt compelled to come out and give a personal eulogy

RJ: I wasn’t aware that gazzy had any sort of relationship with Charles Kramer

G: On Sunday we lost a man that bled for this company, that slept, ate, lived, breathed for this company. That gave his everything. A man who helped put this company on the map and that without who you wouldn’t have a wrestling show to watch. He was a great man, but………..he was also a loser

The crowd start to boo again as the camera picks up a R.I.P Charles Kramer sign amongst the fans

JT: Not cool gazzy. I wasn’t Kramers biggest fan, but still. Show some respect

G: wait…..you don’t think I’m talking about Charles Kramer do you? Seriously screw that guy *boos* No, the man I am talking about is gazzyD. You’re precious saviour. You all, each and every one of you cheered the name of a man who despite once reaching the top of the mountain has become all too accustomed to being middle of the road, a nearly man. A pitiful shadow of his former self. Ladies and gentleman, the gazzyD you know is dead. Long live gazzyD

Gazzy drops the mic as Limelight begins to play again, a few empty soda bottles are thrown in the ring toward him as he turns and exits

JT: I’m not too sure what to make of that

RJ: me neither. If anything I have more questions than answers

JT: I guess we’ll have to wait and see if we get more from gazzy at Proving Grounds next Monday, we hope you’ll join us there

gazzyD

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Fri Nov 10, 2023 4:09 am

We see Max Adamson stood in his locker room, he is wearing his old dark green trunks and matching knee pads, and is wearing a “MISTERRRRRR KENTYYYY” hoodie from the 6CW 2012 Collection. He is doing some Yoga stretches, copying what’s on the television screen in front of him, as Rex Adamson walks in.

Rex: DDP Yoga? I hear that stuff is great for your back…

Max: Not quite…

The camera pans round to see the television, and Duke Dylan Debadguy is leading the Yoga class in a studio

Max: DDD Yoga…

Rex: …Right…

Max grabs the remote control and pauses the workout. He grabs two bottles of water out of a mini fridge, hands one to Rex, and they both sit down.

Max: So I guess we need to clear the air.

Rex opens his water bottle and drinks from it before speaking

Rex: Nah, I saw what you said. I get it. I’m fully behind you man, I’ll be alongside you tonight in this match, I’ll be in your corner in Riyadh, and I’ll 100% be hoping you win. But when we get back from Riyadh, I’m going to be fully focused on getting my shot at the 6WF World Champion. Whoever that is. If that’s you, then I’m not gonna go easy on you…

Max laughs

Max: Look, I appreciate what you said about Riyadh. And if I manage to upset the odds and become 6WF World Champion… We can cross that bridge when we come to it. I guarantee that if I do win, I’d absolutely love to give you the first title shot. But one step at a time yeah? Lets focus on Mister Kenty Kenty first, especially when they’ll have Tyler Roth loitering. He’s someone I suspect you’ll be wrestling a lot in the coming years.

Rex nods and is seemingly okay with things

Rex: Okay, cool. And what's with the Kenty hoodie?

Max smirks

Max: Ah that's just for the mind games. You have much to learn. Now, help me with my Downward Dog will you?

Rex stares a hole into Max, who has unpaused the Yoga workout and assumed the Yoga position on all fours

Rex: Absolutely f*cking not…

Max laughs as Rex walks out of the locker room, Max proceeds to do the DDD Yoga stretch as the camera fades to black

Marky

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueDragon1205 Fri Nov 10, 2023 10:19 am

We see a close zoom on Timothy Allen. He's backstage and has a 6CWF mic in hand... Old school wwf interview style.

TA:
 Ladies and gentlemen, at destiny we saw my next guest, create a dominant display as he bested Cameron Faith in a match that barely got rolling before being shut down... Ladies and gentlemen.. Blue Dragon.!!

The camera Zooms out to show Blue Dragon standing opposite him. At a 45% angle from Tim and Camera as he looks around and nods at Tim as if to signal he's ready to start the interview..

TA:
As you just heard, I'd like to talk to you tonight about what happened at Destiny and the reasoning behind your recent activity. So... Why did you feel the need to attack Faith as brutally as you did?

Blue Dragon looks down, almost frustrated as Tim Allen shoves the Mic under his face and starts nodding an apparent agreement before Dragon can even start answering.

BD: 
Let me tell you one thing Timmy, if that Microphone touches me with you wafting it about like a drunk teenager, I'll shove it up your ar*e!! But to answer your question I'm going to have to tell you what actually happened in that match. I came to the ring, in my wrestling attire, I was wearing my wrestling boots and I was about to step into the wrestling ring. When I was attacked outside on the confines of the ring. I came for a match and he made it a fight when he attacked me before the bell.

Tim Allen keeps on nodding along with Blue Dragons answer and he just nods along with him mocking the smaller man who is quite frankly, reading these questions off a card he has palmed in his hand at the bottom of the shot.

BD: 
Cameron Faith made this into a fight Tim. He made this a personal fight, and as you should know by now, I don't lose fights. I will.always go one, or more, steps further than my victim, I mean opponent. And I will.always come out on top.

Tim nervously reads the card in his hand and tries his best to sound confident with his next question..

TA: 
No pinfall victory or Submission, is that to be considered a Win?

Dragon smiles to himself, he takes a deep breath and he answers as calmly as he can.

BD: 
Did I win the fight? Am I the one here now talking to you, with dried blood under my fingernails and some of Faiths skin still hanging off my glove?

He holds up his Gauntlet weapon and TA seems to balk at the idea of skin being stuck between the studs.

BD: 
Was I left in a bloody heap in the ring? Yes I won. I made sure to teach him a lesson, he told me months ago that he realised that friendship meant nothing in this industry. Then a few weeks ago he decided that he wanted to be a real friend to Geoff Steel when he came out and saved him. He did that and he made himself a target, for what? To be a hero? To be a real friend? Let me answer your question with another one Timothy...

BD holds his hand up and pretends to read a question from it..

BD: 
When Faith was being beaten to a pulp, when he had that look in his eye, like a child, fearing for his life. When I victimised, brutalised and dominated that man to within an inch of his life... Where was his friend? Where was Goeff Steel? I'll even answer that question for you Tim. The answer is this. He couldn't bring himself to come help. He couldn't return the favour. For one of two reasons.
Number one.. he was using Cameron Faith, he played him like a fool, to save his life and to get him out of an 'explosive' situation... Or..
Number Two... He's Broken, I've broken him. He knows what it feels like to be victimised by me and he's terrified to step back into my world...
And let's be honest here Tim, you know as well as I do, if he did, if Faith does ever step into my world again is Steel wants another shot at me ... Well.. they won't make it out alive.

Blue Dragon looks down the lens of the camera and he makes a signal as if to gesture either man to try it..

TA: 
Blue Dragon since your return, there seems to be a pattern to your path here in 6CWF... A hero shows up and you attack, you beat him down and you don't do it by the book. There's always a referees stoppage or you incapacitate your opponent...

BD smiles to himself, so proud of his path of distruction so far..

TA: 
So with that said... What have you learned about yourself, why do you not play by the same morals as everyone else?

Dragon thinks for am moment. Then turns to Allen he keeps on glancing down the lens as he talks as if making threats to anyone watching..

BD: 
The old Blue Dragon is gone, he won't be back. These 'Morals' you speak of are no longer a part of my Genetic Makeup.
I am free,
free of rules,
free of guilt,
free of my past.
I said in my very first chat with the 6CWF faithful. I left this industry and I was set free. I don't just mean I was free of a contract, or I was free of the celebrity... I was free of caring, I had got to a point where I was going home and I was thinking of what the fans would expect of me, I was worrying what 6CW or 6WF management would say if I was to do... well,... anything. In the end, as soon as I walked out of that arena for the last time, all that time ago. As soon as I did, a wave of freedom washed over me. I could do what I wanted, I could say what I wanted. And it was like a drug. This freedom that I was so sorely missing, I didn't even know I was missing it until I felt it again. And I promised myself that I will never go back to giving that up for anything, or anyone. That old Blue Dragon wanted to belong, to something, to some one. This time round, this now me. I just want to be free.

TA: 
 If you want to be free, why did you return to 6CWF? Why did you give it up to come here?

BD: 
That's just the thing you people don't realise Timmy the freedom to do what I want, to not give a sh*t about what people think of me and the freedom to create chaos and set fire to the world wherever I go...
I didn't leave that behind,
I brought it with me.

Allen seems to shrink in place and goes pale at the words, as he realises that Blue Dragon is far more dangerous than he realised. He tries to continue.

TA: 
I think that's scary to think about, with some of the names here in 6CWF right now, that kind of 'Freedom' has a real chance to spread. Speaking of the other issues here in 6CWF, this week you team with Engel Harlequin, a rather unhinged individual, you've teamed with him before and you both seemed on the same page. How do you feel about tonight's match and how do you feel about teaming with such a loose cannon in Harlequin?

Dragon shakes his head and smiles. He takes a deep breath.

BD: 
You know Timmy, this place isn't unlike a circus. There's the wild animals, there's the ringmaster, there's the odd acrobat or daredevil. But mostly.. this place is just full of clowns.. most of the locker room are clowns, they dance and they take prat-falls they hop back up and they wave at the crowd, do a silly little face or a little dance and carry on taking the sh*t theat they're given. There only one man who truly Embraces what this means. Engel Harlequin, the phyco k*ller clown himself. He turns this place on its head and I can have neatly say, he loves his job, and his job it hiring people. That! I can respect. Last time we teamed was good. I dare say we even had a little chemistry out there. I'm not a man who gives compliments but I really enjoy watching the way he makes people suffer both in the ring and inside their own head. I can appreciate that...

There's an awkward silence between the two as a few too many seconds pass...

TA: 
... um .. ok, that was actually quite sincere of you. A little twisted, but sincere. Speaking of sincere, we have reviewed conversations and note with 6CWF officials and staff. It seems that you've impressed so far in the company. After such a long absence there's usually a feeling out process or theres a period where a wrestler will have to find their feet again. But you've come in with a fire that we've not seen in ages. So all I've got left to ask you Blue Dragon, is... What's next? Where do you take your brand of brutality next?

Allen hands BD the Microphone and he listens to what Blue Dragon has to say though after a few moments he starts to make his way off screen and steps out of shot to allow Dragon the camera to answer the final question.

BD: 
In all honesty Tim, I don't know... I have made it clear that I want to hold power here in this company. And if that comes from holding gold then so be it. If I have to wrestle the company from JJs own hands I will do that too. As I said before Destiny, if anyone backstage or anywhere else wants to step up and tell me they want to fight me then I will oblige. To put it simply.. what's next for me? You'll have to wait and see like the rest of them..

Blue Dragon throws the mic to Tim off screen who catches it. BD walks away as the camera pans back to a perplexed Tim Allen, then it pans to show Blue Dragon walking up the hallway pushing staff and othe lower card guys out of the way as he goes...
BlueDragon1205
BlueDragon1205

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Fri Nov 10, 2023 9:39 pm

Uryu is seen hobbling around backstage, his head and ribs bandaged as he struggles to walk in a straight line. He is carrying a gym bag and is still wearing the hospital tag on his arm. He starts looking around, pushing open doors and shaking his head. After the fifth door opens he spots Christy sitting on a chair looking at her phone as she looks up a little surprised.

C: Uryu what are you even doing here?

Uryu enters the room and slumps to the floor as the door closes, Christy stands up and moves to help but Uryu raises a hand to stop her.

U: Where...is he...

Christy looks concerned as she sits back down on the chair, looking at her phone.

U: He hasn't...spoken to you either?

Christy stays silent as Uryu struggles to stand up but eventually manages it after a couple of attempts.

U: You think he would tell you...why...he did it.

C:Uryu...you should be back in hospital...

Uryu starts to cough heavily.

U: And Gazzy should be honest to give one of us answers!

Uryus arm quickly hugs his ribs as he groans in pain. Christy starting to cry quietly.

C: Y...you aren't cleared to wrestle like this!

U: I know...but he is my friend...I went to bat for him, I was honest with him and you...I want answers from him or...

C: Or what Uryu?

U: I want Plagues head on a damn pike!

Uryu slumps to the ground again as Christy rushes over and helps Uryu to the chair she was on, grabbing another for herself as Uryu struggles to breathe.

C: You aren't in any condition to fight, you can barely stand. Don't make me ban you for tonight.

Uryu glares at her as she looks half hearted with what she said.

U: I have defied doctors orders to do the right thing...Christy my goal...is to understand why and then...bring him back from that...pitch black...

Christy moves the chair she is on next to Uryu and puts an arm around him.

C: Promise me you won't hurt him as badly as he hurt you. Promise me you can bring him back to his senses...

Uryu looks at Christy and nods.

U: I will do my best...if he wanted a title shot...all he had to do was ask.

C: Bring him back...

Uryu nods and sighs as Christy pulls her arm off Uryu, both looking at a TV showing GazzyD in the ring berating the fans.

Uryu Ishida

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Sun Nov 12, 2023 11:44 pm

Our scene opens at the end of Destiny, as the camera moves through the halls of the arena we see the figure of Liam Wood leaning against a wall, the damage of his match with Engel Harlequin showing across his face and body.

He stands alone, having sent Thunder and Emmy away and is staring in to space as if trying to calm himself down as he noticed the camera. Wood quickly makes his way over towards the cameraman who backs up but is quickly stopped by Wood grabbing the camera itself and holding it in place, keeping the 6CW cameraman on the spot.

Wood:
Is this recording? I need to send a message...

Wood waits for the camera man to give him the sign and starts to speak down the lens of the camera, a serious look on his face

Wood:
Engel...I know you're watching this so I need you to listen to what I have to say...

Wood takes a second, composing himself

Wood:
You, are a f**king coward...

After all the talk, all the claims that I was treating this like a game...all of the claims that I was the one that was show boating, you chicken out and get yourself DQ'd?!

After all the bullsh¡t you spewed about how you were going to bring the darkness out in me, you do that?!

Are you f**king kidding me?!

Wood is clearly losing his cool but is done trying to calm himself down and ends up pulling the camera away from the camera man and slamming it down on to a nearby crate. The camera glitches for a second but continues to record so Wood continues his rant.

Wood:
Tonight we saw the REAL Engel...we saw just why you dress up like a f**king clown. The moment you saw that your plan had failed...you panicked...you realised you had no chance...and you did everything you could to get out of our match...

...but this isn't over.

You hear me?

You decided to put yourself in my path and try and derail me so you have to deal with what comes next.

Wood is pacing back and forth as he continues to speak directly to the camera

Wood:
It might not be next week on proving grounds, it might not be the week after but the day will come when you can't run anymore, you can't find any loop holes and your party tricks run out...and when that happens, I'm going to put you through hell.

This isn't about winning or losing anymore

this is about hurting you and making you realise the mistake you made.

Wood pauses one last time

Wood:
You wanted to bring out the darkness in me?

Be careful what you wish for.

Wood once again picks up the camera, this time throwing it across the hall and causing it to smash in to pieces, cutting the scene off and leaving the screen as static.

x12x

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down