The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CWF Presents Proving Grounds - 10th July 2023 (Episode 8)

+6
Bull
DanielReilly
x12x
Bentyf1
Uryu Ishida
JJJohnson
10 posters

Go down

6CWF Presents Proving Grounds - 10th July 2023 (Episode 8) Empty 6CWF Presents Proving Grounds - 10th July 2023 (Episode 8)

Post by JJJohnson Tue 04 Jul 2023, 10:03 am

Start time: 9pm
Live from the AO Arena in Manchester
Theme music: "All of the lights" by Kanye West and Rihanna

Bout 1
Rex Adamson vs Cassidy

Bout 2
Drake vs ???

*Blue Dragon contract signing

Bout 3
Clarke James vs Cody Walker

Will Robin Reborn turn up?

Main Event

"Mayhem in Manchester
Scott Harris/Tyler Roth/Uryu Ishida/O’Callaghan/Cameron Faith/Liam Wood vs Marty Helms/Eddy Kent/GazzyD/Johnny Oko/Mike Hill/Daniel Reilly

*Plus much more
Including the in-ring return of Anthony Grace

Last edited by JJJohnson on Tue 04 Jul 2023, 4:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CWF Presents Proving Grounds - 10th July 2023 (Episode 8) Empty Re: 6CWF Presents Proving Grounds - 10th July 2023 (Episode 8)

Post by Uryu Ishida Tue 04 Jul 2023, 4:04 pm

Mr Blue Sky starts playing as Uryu heads to the ring with a confident smile as he wears the 6CW World Championship over his shoulder and climbs into the ring as the fans cheer. He taps the mic to test it and sighs happily as the Mayhem in Manchester match appears on the screen.

UI: Look at that line up folks. A talented wrestler, A pseudo monster, myself, a family man, an old friend and someone who would rather kick me in the balls than tag me against another psuedo monster, a self proclaimed god, a man who is getting on some sort of track, an Akio ripoff, someone as experienced as I am and someone who can't catch a break in the ring. They all have one thing in common. They all want to be 6CW World Champion. Even the 6WF Heavyweight Champion wants to prove himself better than me.

Uryu smiles a little.

UI: That feeling of the target on my back, Keeping my head on a swivel for anyone jumping me at any time. It keeps me sharp and focused and even makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. It excites me being here and watching out for anyone trying to jump me. Yes the past couple of weeks our new number one contender Mr Kenty...

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

UI: Yes I dont care that he has changed his name by deed poll to me he will always be Mr Kenty! He has gotten the best of me twice. He thought he could swagger away knowing he has a shot at this.

Uryu pats the 6CW World Championship on his shoulder, Eyes looking around suddenly.

UI: Well now he knows that I can play the ambush game too. He knows that at any point I could appear in a split second and shut his overconfident mouth up. I may be old Kenty but I am not stupid, I have a few tricks of my own that I have picked up over the years. If you think I am not ready for you come Against The Wall then you really are deluded.

As Uryu goes to speak again he hears sarcastic clapping play over the PA as Eddy Kent walks out onto the stage as Uryu waves him closer.

Uryu Ishida

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

6CWF Presents Proving Grounds - 10th July 2023 (Episode 8) Empty Re: 6CWF Presents Proving Grounds - 10th July 2023 (Episode 8)

Post by Bentyf1 Tue 04 Jul 2023, 8:21 pm

[Succession reverberates throughtout the AO arena in Manchester as the fans ferociously reign boos down as a familiar figure saunters out onto the stage. Kent has a sly grin across his face as the camera zooms in on him. Kent is wearing a pair of black tracksuit bottoms, green nike trainers and a black 6CWF shirt which reads "The Institution" in bold white lettering. While the camera zooms in on a sly looking Kent, the scars of Uryu's actions last week show as Kent is nursing a slight bruised left eye which is slightly bloodshot. Kent saunters down the ramp, his eyes fixed on Uryu in the ring and the 6CW world heavyweight championship title draped over his shoulder. Slowly, Kent works his way through the ring ropes and into the ring. Kent stops and looks at Uryu who shows no fear or intimidation at Kent. Kent chuckles before striding past Uryu and collects a microphone passed on by the timekeeper. Succession slowly peters out and the fans are visceral in their boos towards Kent who is looking around with a sinister grin. Kent twirls the microphone in his hand, his ice cold blue eyes lock onto Uryu with a steely look of disdain but also of a respect for Uryu. Kent inhales oxygen and cricks his neck before raising the microphone to his lips to address the 6CWF universe first.]

Kent: Ladies and gentlemen, the institution is here! 6CWF's daddy is gracing this ring and tonight, I have something to say to the man who is sharing this ring with me right now. The 6CW world heavyweight champion..Uryu Ishida.

[With venom, Kent says Uryu Ishida's name and The audience cheers wildly, creating a buzzing atmosphere mixed with anticipation. Kent locks eyes once again with Uryu and looks at him with somewhat a sinister and forceful tone]

Kent: Let's start with another positive, Uryu..I've watched you closely, studied your every move, and I must admit, you're good. But good isn't enough to stand in the ring with me. And you know I have the upmost respect for the locker room leader that you are. But good isn't enough to be the face of this company. Good isn't enough to be a true champion. No, to be the best, you need to be great, exceptional, and that's something you'll never be.

Kent: Uryu.. I'm going to state the obvious to you. At Against the wall, I'm going to show up and win. Because at Against the wall, that's the easy day...because every single day I prep for the war at against the wall and I have done ever since this company brought me back for that one purpose. This might sound arrogant to you Uryu but the stats don't lie... When Eddy Kent is winning, 6CWF is winning.

Kent: I could be like you, you know Uryu. Celebrate with one good week of my career out of fifty two weeks of the year. Real tough guy jumping from that set and crushing me underneath you... leaving me with a bloodshot eye. But no, that's not me... Uryu, I do it week after week after week and I have been levels above all for over thirteen years, including you, Uryu.

[Kent continues locking eyes with Uryu as he points at the 6CW world heavyweight championship]

Kent: The numbers don't lie, Uryu. Who you think changes the ratings of this show every week? Me. Who do you think made the title you are holding relevant? the one title that every single member of that locker room wants? me. Which brings me to the dreamers of this world... and that includes you Uryu. Uryu, this is your dream right? all those years working so hard, just for the adjulation of these people? and now this dream includes running around telling everyone you're ready for me and trying to steal another man's wife..

[The crowd begin a you suck chat over and over again as Uryu watches Kent, stone faced and full of rage as Kent remains intense]

Kent: Uryu, you're holding on by a thread here.. If you beat me a couple of weeks ago here at Proving grounds you would be still living your dream, but now you're just handing on for dear life. And trust me Uryu, this dream of yours is coming to an end because at against the wall... I kill your dream because you cannot beat me, Uryu Ishida.

Kent: You wan't to keep living your dream Uryu, and I respect that. But to say you're ready for Against the wall, that's garbage. Go ahead and draw attention away from yourself and point the finger me and that's okay. We both know it deep down Uryu. You're not ready Uryu, you're just not ready to face me at all. We operate in a different league and that's why I go back to dreamers...

Kent: Dreamers.. dreamers like you Uryu Ishida. This is where your fairytale ends, this is the end game now, Uryu. You think being in possession of the 6CW world heavyweight championship is your dream? soaking all this praise and attention from the fans that's your dream? No... that's not your dream. Your dream is being in the main event with Eddy Kent at a premium live event is your dream and thats where your story ends.

Kent: Your story ends at Against the wall and where my legacy begins... my era of dominance begins. You think what I've been doing for the past two months has been special? just you wait to see what happens next. That's why I am the institution, that's why I'm levels above and in my god mode era. I'm not a dreamer like you, no Uryu...

Kent: Dreamers are selfish. It's all about you Uryu. It's not about the fans Uryu, it's not even about Christy James... it's all about you . Me? I'm the man with the midas touch, everything I touch has purpose. I save careers, I saved all the careers of all those wrestlers in the back when 6CWF brought me back because I am the guy. I bring in the ratings and I bring in the money from all of these fans.

Kent: Uryu, I'm not going to save you though... you had your chance and you blew it. Your dream is being made by facing me at against the wall but your dream is going to be crushed into a thousand pieces. Because this isn't conjecture or up for discussion, this is going to happen. Because at Against the wall, in this very arena, in the main event. I'm going to destroy you. I will kick your damn head off with a Genesis Kick or starve you of oxygen in this ring and the referee is going to either count the pin or stop the damn match...

Kent: And then I'm going to that 6CW world heavyweight championship and going to hold it over my head and you will look up... and you will look up and see a man who is levels above you operating in a different world to you. Then you're going to hear thousands of pounds worth of pyro go off and then you're going to hear the whole world celebrate the birth of the Kent era and you they will see that I am truly levels above.

[The crowd begin loudly booing again as Kent stares almost possesed like at Uryu, mouthing tick tock as Uryu continues to remain focused on Kent]

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Tue 04 Jul 2023, 11:35 pm

We see the parking lot area of the AO arena as the car of the Viper Liam Wood pulls up and we see the man himself exit through the driver side. As the camera focusses on him we notice the wear and damage of the previous few weeks across his face and a slightly stiffness to his movement, clearly still feeling the effects of the huge beatdown from two weeks ago and the masked attack from last week.

Wood shuts the door of his car and is instantly stopped in his tracks as he looks at the entrance of the arena as a familiar face stands in the doorway ready to greet him.

Wood:
What are you doing here?

The figure walks over and we see it as none other than Liam's ex girlfriend and former valet Emmy Mathews with a concerned look on her face. Wood, confused, hugs Emmy who squeezes him tight, causing him to wince slightly

Emmy:
Sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you. Are you sure you should be wrestling tonight?

Wood laughs it off, still a little confused

Wood:
It's fine, I'll be fine...I always am.

Emmy takes a deep breath

Wood:
I didn't expect to see you here tonight, is everything ok?

Emmy:
I just wanted to see you, I know that we aren't a thing anymore but you mean a lot to me still and these last few weeks have worried me. There's only so many times you can take on the world and keep walking away

Wood:
What do you mean?

Emmy:
Look, I know what this business means to you and I know you've always said you'd put it all on the line but what if this time it doesn't work out? You're not 25 anymore and you can't keep putting yourself in these positions...it's always you against the world and each time the odds get stacked that little bit higher.

Wood is taken aback, almost offended. Emmy attempts to speak but Wood cuts her off

Wood:
I beat Callihan before and I'll do it again. I don't give a damn if he has one person, 5 people or the entire damn roster on his side. I am going to put him, EWF and everything from my past to bed for good so I can move on with my life and prove to everyone that I deserve to be at the top of the mountain.

Emmy:
Everything? Even me?

Wood shakes his head

Wood:
Why are doing this? Why are you acting like you haven't made that choice for me already time and time again? Why are you turning up here tonight to tell me you don't believe in me?

Emmy:
I do believe in you...

...I'm just scared.

Wood laughs to himself with a look of disappointment

Wood:
Then don't watch. You said it yourself that it's me against the world and you know that I cannot back down and let Callihan end things like this. You're right, I'm not 25 anymore but my days fighting for this company are far from over.

You were a huge part of my life for a long time...you know me better than almost anyone...

...yet you want me to quit?

Wood sighs and goes to speak but shakes his head again

Wood:
You know what, I can't do this...I have to get ready. I'll see you around.

Wood walks away, not looking back as he enters the arena entrance leaving Emmy stood alone. As the scene fades to black we see Emmy wipe a tear from her face.

x12x

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Wed 05 Jul 2023, 11:08 am

Uryu stares at Eddy Kent, not even blinking as he lifts the mic to speak.

UI: You prepare for war? You haven't been in a war though have you? Preperation and actually experiencing it are two totally different scenarios. You never have been in a war, fighting for a company, keeping it alive. Throwing absolutely everything you have into doing the right thing until you can barely crawl out of the building and then coming back in the next day to stop the next guy trying to take over! You can imagine facing guys like Acer and fighting off ambush after ambush as best you can but until you experienced multiple three on one beatdowns with guys trying to keep you on the shelf...

Uryu goes nose to nose with Eddy as they both glare.

UI:...Then you know nothing of war, boy!

As the crowd cheer for Uryu, he and Eddy dont move an inch as Eddy lifts the mic up but Uryu slaps it out of his hand as it lands on the mat.

UI: You should keep on listening Kenty. Might do you some good instead of spouting false confidence. Unlike you I do not need to remind everyone of how good I am. I do not need to declare that I will win. Everyone who has ever seen me knows I give nothing less than my absolute best and then some! I will fight like hell for the fans here and I do not need to go crawling to Alex Walker to improve my chances!

Eddy blinks and pulls his head back everso slightly.

UI: Thought I wouldn't find out? The number one contender going to the one member of the BoD who can't stand me doesn't stay quiet for long. Shows how truly confident you are in yourself. You have the skills, you clearly have the mouth but I guess this confirms that you don't have the belief to do it by yourself. Either that or you are incredibly gullible to trust him. I admit I did once, when he first walked into 6CW. He then tried to push me aside and get rid of me. Trying to break me but he never could and he never will. He wanted someone to fight for him and that was not me. I fight for the fans and I fight to do the right thing. Acer knows where I stand, JJ has my respect. Christy knows me well enough to trust my judgement and I don't know Drake well enough yet. If Alex wants to interfere with me again then I suggest you go backstage and get him out here pronto.

Uryu looks on with a stern respect as he slams the mic into Eddy Kent's hands.

Uryu Ishida

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DanielReilly Wed 05 Jul 2023, 4:54 pm

The camera pans backstage to a locker room where Daniel Reilly is sat talking to Kelsey Callihan. Reilly looks annoyed, sporting a black ‘King of the Streets’ T-shirt.

Kelsey Callihan (KC): Don’t worry, the plan is still going well.

Daniel Reilly (DR): The plan will only be going well when that damn World Title is back home where it belongs!

KC: Well the World Champion surely is going to sit up and take notice after the match you both had last week.

DR: But once again I lose. Although, that paper champion will not be the same after the beating I put down on him! I mean what’s going on around this place? We start back up and that joke is World Champion? I tell you, it’s a good thing I decided to resign to restore some credibility back around here!

KC: That’s right, Dan, and as I said, our plan is working! With you back as the King of the Streets, this whole company is on notice! Between us two and Drake, we will run the show!

DR: You’re damn right we’re gonna run the show, and it begins when I carry my team to victory in the Manchester Mayhem match! Although if I had my way, there’s no way these stupid Mancs would get to see Daniel Reilly in action! Can you believe these idiots think they are the UK’s second city??

KC: Let me guess..

DR: Don’t even say it! Birmingham is the second City and it is home to the number one: me! Now as my contract says that I have to compete in this dumb of a City, let’s talk tactics!

DanielReilly

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Wed 05 Jul 2023, 7:05 pm

[The crowd chant wildly for Uryu as he stands up to the egomanical Eddy Kent. Kent looks down at the mat, Uryu's eyes fixated on him. Kent chuckles slightly before nodding his head as Uryu's word hit him. Kent walks to the ropes and raises his leg to climb over the ropes before abruptly stopping. Kent looks back at Uryu with a sly smirk and then raises the microphone to his lips, a evil and almost possesed glint in his ice cold blue eyes as he leans on the ring ropes]

Kent: This isn't ten years ago Uryu and back then yeah, you may have had a chance of beating that boy who you welcomed into the fold. Everything is different now, the whole world has changed, I've changed... I'm the institution now. I am levels above and I am untouchable, Uryu. You only have to look at the past two months as a sample size and know that I'm untouchable in this ring Uryu. Here let me switch gears real quick Uryu and talk about the man who saw something in me many years ago, Alex Walker...

Kent: Alex Walker saw something in me when I joined this wrestling company back in 2011 and do you know what he told me Uryu? he told me, what do they call it in this business, oh yes, the X factor. He told me I couldn't get rid of the X factor, he told me I couldn't sell it or trade it, you will forever be the X-factor. We have talked and travelled the roads for years and he told me I would main event night of glory, Born in Fire, win championships and beat legends and have unparalled success and guess what Uryu? he was right. But lets get into what he says about you...

[The crowd boo loudly as Kent sternly stares at Uryu from the ring ropes as Uryu continues to look on with rage and determination in his eyes]

Kent: Nothing. He, never has said anything to me about you. Maybe when he's in the board room or with others, he might have mentioned you but with me, not a word. It's like you don't exsist. And that keeps you up at night Uryu, it hurts doesn't? not to be respected by one of the most successful and pioneering men the world of professional wrestling has ever seen and I would feel the same Uryu. All those years walking the aisles, fan meet and greets, being a pillar of the locker room and not be acknowledged by the greats of this business like Alex Walker.

[Kent inhales loudly before cricking his neck, recomposing himself and locking eyes again with Uryu]

Kent: But know this Uryu. I'm giving you one last chance... one last chance to accept defeat and surrender that 6CW world heavyweight championship. Think about all the pain, all the suffering you will stop by just accepting it. Think of the anxiety and pressure that is on Christy James especially and all your fans that know deep down I am going to destroy you if you do not surrender.

Kent: And I tell you what Uryu, if you accept this offer, the likes of Alex Walker will respect you. They will respect the fact that you know you can't dance with the greatest professional wrestler in the world today and there is no shame in that. So here's what I'm going to do Uryu. I'm going to offer you my hand we are going to shake on it... whatever your decision, we leave this ring as men, whatever your choice you make, I will accept. But, Uryu, make the wrong choice and what happens at Against the wall is on your head, not mine..

[Kent walks back to the centre of the mat and outstreches his hand at Uryu with somewhat a respectful look but one of ferocity and steel. Uryu looks at Kent and processess what he says as the crowd are roaring Uryu on in support]

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Wed 05 Jul 2023, 7:33 pm

The TitanTron flickers radically as a video begins to play. A ghostly silhouette can be made out sitting on a rocking chair. Candles lit around the room and lanterns swinging illuminating occasionally. In the room can be seen cattle irons and the 6WF Hardcore title and Tag Team title. The mysterious figure face slowly begins to be revealed by the light.

Cassidy can be seen rocking on the chair smiling sinisterly.

CASSIDY:
‘’I have warned you all. Never meet your heroes, they will only leave you disappointed. The lies told to get to where they are. The sins, the hypocrisy.  Yet you buy their ‘heartwarming’ stories. The merchandise. Falling for the manipulation of executives and money men. Who simply do not care about you. You are nothing but profit that just keeps wall-street turning.’’  

CASSIDY:
''Just like those executives, this company is full of leeching talent. Those who like to play the corporate game, climb the ladder. Look at their lucrative contracts, their fancy cars, their prideful attitudes. The overzealous gluttony of their celebrations. The lustful desire for the Gold around their waist. But the door has opened and I am Heaven’s Reaper, let me be your heavenly host.’’

Cassidy beings to beam with laughter before looking sternly towards the camera. The lights continue to flicker periodically. Cassidy begins to rock slowly as he sits on the chair as if it was a throne.

CASSIDY:
‘’Rex Adamson will answer for his prideful, lustful attitude. He will be asked upon Heaven’s door to answer for his crimes. His desire for fame and fortune will be felt with pain and suffering. He will walk the circle and beg for mercy.

CASSIDY:
''How does it feel Rex, to know that you will never be as good as your uncle? Nepotism has got you where you are, but who are you really? Remove the Adamson name. Would anyone care, give you a second look? Walk away from your ancestrally past. Claim your name as your own... It is why there is no God, Only Cassidy.’’

Cassidy begins to twiddle with his cattle irons, each having a different vice across it. Before slowly picking up the titles he had previously won. Observing them greatly. Before throwing them across the room. He slowly picks up lighter fluid found behind his chair. Covering the Hardcore and Tag Team titles in the flammable fluid.

CASSIDY:

‘’I am not here for petty games, childish attics. I am here for a greater cause. Not to win meaningless materialistic titles, not for vendetta against those from the past. I am here to finally make this company cross the Styx. To finally make this place accept its fate. No JJ Johnson, No Uryu Ishida, Certainly No Rex Adamson can stop the inevitable. Time for the past to die, it is time for this Federation to move on to the afterlife.’

CASSIDY:
‘’I know goodbyes can be difficult, you are all suffering from denial. Let me help you find acceptance. I will not rest until my duty is complete. This Federation’s door’s will finally close and this time there will be no revival, no cheating death.’’

Cassidy lights the titles on fire with a candle. As he sits back on his chair. The fire gathers. Crackling. Becoming more aggressive.

CASSIDY:

‘You will sleep now in the fire.’’  

Bull

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu 06 Jul 2023, 9:37 am

Rex and Max Adamson are stood backstage having just watched Cassidy's promo on a monitor

Rex: Get a load of this guy. Targeting me and stopping my quest for gold, for what? Because he was a failure in the past? Because he failed and now he wants everyone else to fail? You, cameraman, get over here...

Rex instructs the cameraman to come closer as Rex stares down the lens

Rex: Listen to me "Assidy". If I'm going to answer for my prideful, lustful attitude, then you're going to answer for why you're a virgin in your twenties, playing with candles and branding irons. You're going to answer for why you saw fit to ruin my hopes of winning the Road to Royalty Tournament. Sure, you think I shouldn't try and be the best, you think I shouldn't do this to try and win Championships... So why should I even be here? Why should I be in 6CWF if I don't want to win Gold? Do some people really want to just watch the world burn? Or...

Rex grins as he looks over to Max and then back at the camera lens

Rex: ...Or is our friend Assidy fibbing... Because for all your "lustful desire to win gold" b*llshit, we both know you'd jump at the chance to fight for the Heavyweight Championship of the World. The fact you've not been good enough in the past, has led you to this Goth Kid persona, that we're all "Conformists" and you don't really care about winning prizes you haven't been able to get in the past, and while I'm around won't get in the future, so you pretend you never really wanted to win them in the first place. It's beginning to make sense now.

Rex briefly looks back at Max again before continuing

Rex: And as for your "you will never be as good as your uncle" comment. Even if I'm not, I don't have to measure myself against my uncle Max. He's retired now, and he's won the 6WF and 6CW World Championships a combined four times. He even held both titles simultaneously while the companies were separate entities, nobody else ever did that. If you're asking me how I feel that I might not match his success... Mate, you're gonna struggle to find anybody who would. My ambitions are clear. To become the first ever second generation World Champion in 6CW, 6WF or 6CWF history. Until Hero's b*stard son Austin steps up, I've got a clear run at the moment. If I'm not as good as Max Adamson, at least I'll know I'm still better than you, six days a week and twice on Sundays.

Rex pauses and then glares back down the camera lens

Rex: And what, should I change my legal surname because someone in my family was previously successful? Have you been drinking the candle wax again? I'm Rex f*cking Adamson. You already know my credentials and what I can do in that ring. And if you want me to sleep in the fire, you won't have to wait long. The opening match this week on Proving Grounds. No time like the present. You want me, you know where to find me. I'll sleep in the fire, but I'll put you to sleep in the ring. Whether you tap out again, like you did last week, or if I knock you spark out. See you in Manchester bro.

Rex steps back from the camera lens and shares a quick high five with Max, before both men walk away

Marky

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Thu 06 Jul 2023, 9:57 am

Uryu looks at the outstretched hand of Eddy Kent and shakes his head, looking unsure as he turns his back undecidedly. He starts slowly pacing in the ring as he talks.

UI: An X factor huh...why does that not surprise me? I mean, you are talented there is no doubting that, yet you...you seem to forget that I was once a part of a project as well. That someone underhanded took me in, sweet talked me whilst I was learning the ropes and then threw me aside once my usefulness had dried up. He said I had the X factor, in fact everyone back then in the project said it. Xanthi, Marlon, Those of you who know my history can tell who said it the most to me. It may have taken me a few years to get to it but I can now say that it has finally happened. He came out here, through gritted teeth and a look of respect he shook my hand and meant every word he said.

Uryu turns to Eddy with a smile as the crowd start a "Max!" chant.

UI: I look at you and see your other arm tensing up, your left leg inching back slightly. You don't mean a single word you say. I shake your hand and regardless of my decision you will try to cheap shot me. You think you are the best at absolutely everything but if you were You wouldn't need help, You wouldn't have ambushed me twice and you certainly wouldn't be this overconfident to try and cheap shot me right now. I learned what to spot from someone much better than you.

Uryu keeps his distance and shakes his head slowly.

UI: I may respect you as a wrestler Kenty but I trust you about as far as I can throw you. My answer is obvious. If you want my 6CW World Championship so badly then come Against the Wall then I suggest you come at me like you are going to kill me because that is what it's going to take to keep me down! I have fought monsters, nightmares, legends and glory hunters all through my career, Go ask them what it took to beat me and how they felt afterwards. Then ask yourself if you have what it takes to beat me.

Eddy lowers the arm and takes a step back. Uryu goes to climb out the ring and as he's halfway through Eddy charges towards him.

JT: Genesis Kick! No!

The crowd cheer as Eddy looks surprised, Uryu is holding his leg as they both stand on opposite sides of the ropes. Uryu shaking his head with disappointment as he forcefully shoves Eddy's leg, making him fall backwards as Uryu hops down to the floor and slowly walks up the ramp, leaving an angry Eddy Kent in the ring.

Uryu Ishida

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by The Last Outlaw Fri 07 Jul 2023, 5:03 am

*Marty Helms is backstage shaking his head as he watches the end of the exchange between Kent and Ishida

MH: I wanted to see the measure of the man...and he's currently sat on his a**e in the ring thanks to Ishida. I would be disappointed if I had any expectations. 

*He looks down

MH: Mayhem in Manchester, apparently. I don't even know who half these guys are. What's a Johnny Oko? Why is Scott Harris? What does O'Callaghan's mom call him? But for once...

*A sick smile twists across his lips

MH: Just once, there's only one name I am reading. Tyler. Roth. 

*He looks at the camera

MH: You wanted my attention, big man. Here I am. You're about to learn that if you cut a king, you better cut him to the quick. Cos a man like me can do a lot of damage while he waits to bleed dry. Some of the greatest kings of legend and lore stood with a sword in one hand, clasping a wound in another. Men like me, we live as long as we damn want. It'll be a long time coming, and you won't ever see me fall. 

*He counts off the contenders in the match on his fingers

MH: Harris, Ishida, O'Callaghan, Faith, Wood, Kent, Gareth, Oko, Hill, Reilly - a real list of wannabes who'll be after me. But they are after you too, Tyler. You're in their spot, they all think they should be facing me, they all think they've earned a shot, they all think they're better than you. 

*He peels a bandage from his arm. From underneath, we see a nasty cut across the forearm that was covered.

MH: And they've all seen you throw everything you had at me. Everything you could handle, everything you could muster. And what did it do?

*He gives his arm a little shake

MH: Nothing. You couldn't even get me into a ring. That was everything you had, you sacrificed your body to finally put some hurting on me, and you ended up in the hospital. On your best day, with your best shot, you still ended up in hospital. 

And they saw it, as much as I did. It won't be anger in their eyes, it won't even be jealousy. Watch out, Tyler, you're about to get the pity look. You're about to get a limp, wet handshake from Uryu, a pat on the back from Faith, and even Wood will probably leave you alone. One step towards the wilderness, Tyler. And if you're lucky, you'll still be breathing. 

*The camera pans to the screen he was watching before, with Mayhem in Manchester in big letters and all 12 competitors shown on the screen, as our scene fades

The Last Outlaw

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueDragon1205 Sun 09 Jul 2023, 9:40 pm

A camera man is running down a street trying to catch up to someone walking ahead. We see the view of the street bobbing up and down as the camera gets closer to the man who we recognise as Blue Dragon. As BD turns the camera man can be heard from off screen

Cameraman:
Blue Dragon, could I please have a moment of your time? I'd like to ask you about last week. About Geoff Steel..

Blue Dragon laughs to himself and whispers something into the ear of a man at his side who then scurries off towards his car

BD:
Last week? what one was that? I came to the show, Steel was in my way? And I took his f*cking head off? Was that it? Cos let's be honest mate, that could be any of the last few weeks right? That d*ckhead, in my way again.

Cameraman:
Well I think on this occasion you'd actually attacked him?....

BD:
Haha, yeah I did, didn't I? Haha. Do you remember what I said Geoff? (Blue Dragon looks into the camera intensely) Do you remember that video that played the other week? During your match. I said, I'm back. And I said, God Help Anyone, That Gets In My Way!! Do you remember that? You seen the video, you b*tched and moaned about it enough. You saw that and you heard what I said and yet you still got in my way.. are you really that Stupid? Well I know you'll see this too, so let me make this point clear to you.

Dragon grabs the camera off the man and hold it himself as we hear slight protest from the cameraman followed by silence

BD:
I came back to 6CWF to watch the place burn, I came back to show my old mate JJ what he's missing out on and I came back to make everyone in that place sorry for ever thinking they where better than me. So weather I show up this week, weather I sign a contract or weather I just take liberties with you and your workmates.. Geoff.. I'm back.... And you got in my way... And... GOD.... F*CKING... HELP... YOU!!!!

Dragon smiles and winks and drops the camera on the ground as the picture turns to static before cutting off...
BlueDragon1205
BlueDragon1205

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 10 Jul 2023, 5:41 pm

The action goes to the backstage area where Jack Reynolds is stood with microphone in hand

JR: Ladies and Gentleman, my guest at this time, the 6CWF European Champion...Mike Hill!

The camera pans out to show Mike Hill stood alongside Jack Reynolds and the crowd descend into boos. Hill smirks and adjusts the title belt over his shoulder

JR: Mike, if we may, let's start with last week's Main Event against Gazzy D, a fantastic match where ultimately you ended up failing to advance in th...

Hill lifts his right hand up and places it over the microphone, he glares at Reynolds before snatching the mic

Mike Hill: Woah, woah, woah. Let Mike Hill stop you right there Jack. Mike Hill did not fail last week at Proving Grounds. The only person who failed was the referee, who somehow managed to miss some of the most blatant cheating that has ever been witnessed in this company. Undoubtedly this referee is yet another crook hired by VIP Promotions to do their bidding and ensure their stars, and Mike Hill uses that word very lightly, get preferential treatment and an easier path to the top.

JR: I mean you aren't wrong about the referee missing how Gazzy won the match but let's be honest, it's not like you haven't used similar methods...

Hill again stares down Reynolds, who is visibly squirming

MH: So now you're calling Mike Hill a cheat?

JR: Erm, no, that's not what I...

MH: No, it's fine Jack, Mike Hill knows that's what you're saying. You stand by that accusation, Mike Hill knows that your paymasters will love it and maybe give you a bit more air time this week as a reward for continuing to perpetuate the myth that somehow I, Mike Hill, am the bad guy in all of this. They want all the money they can get from the sheep out there buying Gazzy's horrible shirts that they will happily overlook what he and his two bit ho girlfriend, manager, whatever the hell she is did to win that match.

Now has Mike Hill, on the very odd occassion, had to be a bit flexible with the rules or push the boundaries of what is acceptable in order to win? Yeah of course, show Mike Hill a champion who hasn't had to do that...spoiler alert, you won't find one. But what Mike Hill has never done, and never needed, is the help of someone else. Mike Hill is good enough to beat any wrestler on the planet one on one, fair and square, in the middle of that ring. He has never needed anyone's help to get the job done.

On those rare times when Mike Hill has had to dig deep into his bag of tricks and interpret the rules in his own way, it has only been because the odds have conspired and stacked up against him in a way that made doing those things the only possible chance of winning. In recent weeks and months, that has been a lot because it just so happens that this whole company is set up to conspire against Mike Hill, to stop him getting to where he belongs, at the very top of the food chain.

If Gazzy wants a tainted victory in order to advance in the Road To Royalty tournament, then be Mike Hill's guest. You see Gazzy needs the validation of that tournament to stop him from moping around backstage because his wife is hooking up with Uryu. Mike Hill doesn't need some tacky crown from primark and a tattered charity shop robe to know that he is the king of this company.

JR: You compete in the Main Event again this week Mike in the big mayhem in Manchester tag team match, which will see you on the opposite side to your latest N01 contender, Cameron Faith. Your thoughts?

[b]Mike Hill shrugs/b]

MH: My thoughts? My thoughts are that this company really does love losers. Now JJ etc have been around long enough to know about the history between Mike Hill and Cameron Faith. And it's fair to say Jack, that it's been very one sided. Cameron Faith has never and will never be good enough to beat Mike Hill.

He has tried on countless occassions, in countless match types, to try and beat Mike Hill and he never has done. That's because Faith is yet another perennial loser that this company is just so desperate to succeed that they'll give him chance after chance after chance to try and do it. But he won't, because just like his father before him, he's an abject failure.

Cameron Faith is desperate to be Mike Hill. It's all he's ever wanted, and Mike Hill gets it, I am god damn good. The thing is Cameron, you never will be Mike Hill and you never will be this god damn good, because you don't have it in you. You don't have the killer instinct. You don't have the heart or the mind of a champion. So you enjoy yourself tonight, stand across the ring from Mike Hill, mouth off a bit even though really deep down you just want to wave and high five me like the little fanboy you are. Enjoy that moment because when we do finally go one on one, the result will be the exact same again, Cameron Faith yet again just not up to STANDARD!

Hill throws the mic to the floor and walks off, adjusting the title belt over his shoulder again

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down