The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CWF Presents Proving Grounds - July 31st (Episode 9)

+10
DP
BlueDragon1205
DarrenJS
gazzyD
Uryu Ishida
Marky
Dolphin Ziggler
Bentyf1
x12x
JJJohnson
14 posters

Go down

6CWF Presents Proving Grounds - July 31st (Episode 9) Empty 6CWF Presents Proving Grounds - July 31st (Episode 9)

Post by JJJohnson Sun Jul 23, 2023 7:42 pm

Start time: Midnight (UK Time)
Live from the Crypto.com Arena in Los Angeles, California
Theme music: "All of the lights" by Kanye West and Rihanna

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Bout 1
6CW World Championship
The Re-Match
Uryu Ishida (c) vs Eddy Kent

Bout 2
Key to the Kingdom – Qualifier
Cassidy vs Cody Walker vs James McManus vs Johnny Oko

Bout 3
GazzyD vs Mike Hill vs O’Callaghan vs Rex Adamson

Bout 4
Anthony Grace vs ??? vs Lex Hart vs Robin Reborn

Main Event
Cameron Faith vs Clarke James vs Daniel Reilly vs Liam Wood

Plus:
*King Harris’ Coronation
*All the fallout from the 6WF World Heavyweight Championship match – Including the return of Cerberus
*Updates on Acer, Blue Dragon and Geoff Steel

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CWF Presents Proving Grounds - July 31st (Episode 9) Empty Re: 6CWF Presents Proving Grounds - July 31st (Episode 9)

Post by x12x Mon Jul 24, 2023 12:10 pm

Revival Mode by Every Time I Die blasts through the air as we see the figure of The Viper Liam Wood walk out on to the stage with a mic in hand and a distant look in his eyes, the events of Against The Wall still clearly playing on his mind.

Wood makes his way down to the ring, the fans reaching out to him but his focus is on nothing but the ring and he ignores their attention. As he makes it to the ring he quickly rolls under the bottom rope and up to his feet as he begins to speak.

Wood:
There really was only one way this could end wasn't there?
And I promise you all that this WILL end...

Wood speaks but his focus keeps switching as he paces the ring, the arrogant self assured Wood seemingly a thing of the past after the return of Vincent Costello.

Wood:
...but I can't promise which side of that ending I'll be on when all is said and done and the dust settles.

The fans react poorly, having just got back on their side they seem worried about Wood's seeming lack of confidence. Wood continues to speak with a serious tone as he shows the clear danger that Costello clearly poses to him.

Wood:
I can't promise you that I'll be the one with my hand raise high or with my career left in tatters because there is no other fate for me and Vincent Costello.

Over the past decade we have damn near killed each other...we have broken out bodies, we have put it all on the line and it's lead us to this point in time.

One last hurrah.

One final bloody battle.

The fans start to get hyped seeing that even when Wood is unsure he is still ready to go to war and the anticipation of Liam Wood vs Vincent Costello one last time leaves them cheering like crazy

Wood:
People have asked me how I feel that the record books will always state that Drake Callihan has scored a pinfall victory over Liam Wood and honestly, I couldn't give a f**k.

The cheers get even crazier as a small group of the crowd start a “f**k you Callihan” chant as Wood continues to speak about Costello

Wood:
The moment that he brought in Costello, this became bigger than him...this is no longer about Liam Wood vs Drake Callihan and the EWF, this is about Liam Wood and Vincent Costello. This is about a decade of bloodshed.

You see, when I walked back in to 6CWF I said that I was ready to put my past behind me...that I was ready to find a new future and stop living in the past but it really seems like the universe needs me to get closure one way or another. It really seems like the only way I can get that closure is by destroying EWF and anyone who wants to claim it's name because otherwise they'll always be a shadow following me for the rest of my life.

...or, I let it destroy me and end my story.

Once again some of the fans boo at the prospect of Wood talking about his career ending but Wood continues, showing how serious this is to him.

Wood:
I go towards the inevitable clash with Vincent Costello knowing that it could be the very last time I step in to the ring. It is not something that I do lightly and not something I do thinking about anything else...this is it for me. This is the only match that exists...

...no other competitors...
...no other challengers...
...no titles.

As Wood paces, the tone in his voice becomes more worked up, almost as if he isn't hiding behind a character or bravado but his true feeling, the understanding that this could be the last feud he has as Costello is more than capable of ending the career of anyone, anytime.

Wood:
Nothing else matters until this match is over because there are no promises that I'll be able to walk away and until one of us is unable to walk away, I can't move on.

I am willing to put my body, my sanity and my career on the line to end this once and for all so that I can see a different future...

...but until that day comes...

...and one of us is finally gone...

...this is all there is.

Wood lowers the mic and looks around the area, clearly ready for another sneak attack. The fans cheering for him as he remains in the ring but as he stands waiting we see the titatron in the arena to show the figure of Emmy who is watching from the back, she quickly notices as well and spins around towards the camera only to see the hulking figure of Vincent Costello stood next to Kelsey Callihan with a sinister smile on her face. In the ring we see Wood looking around shocked as he quickly gets out of the ring and charges to the back. The scene then cuts fully to the backstage camera.

Emmy quickly moves back towards the nearest wall before realising she is cornered but the pair remain still as Kelsey speaks

Kelsey:
Don't worry darling, you're safe...for now. We just wanted you to send a message to your little boyfriend. Your time will come though, you're going to realise that people who put their hands on a Callihan don't get away with it for long.

Costello lets a sick smile cover his face

Costello:
First I'm going to make you watch as I break every bone in Liam's body before I bury that son of a b¡tch. Then and only then will I deal with you and put you in your place along side him. This is going to be fun...

The pair then brush past Emmy who is clearly terrified, around a minute later we see Wood sprint in to shot with a furious look on his face.

Wood:
Where the hell is he?! Which way did he go?!

Emmy pulls herself in to Liam's chest and holds him tight

Emmy:
Please don't! Please just stay here with me...please?

Wood looks as if he wants to walk away after the pair of Costello and Kelsey but he takes a second to think before staying with Emmy.

x12x

Back to top Go down

6CWF Presents Proving Grounds - July 31st (Episode 9) Empty Re: 6CWF Presents Proving Grounds - July 31st (Episode 9)

Post by x12x Mon Jul 24, 2023 12:12 pm

Our scene begins inside the remains of the burnt down church we had previously seen in the Proving Grounds teaser for Plague's return as we see the leader of the Brotherhood Of Plague, Edward Plague, stood at the front of the church with a tattered and dirty book in his hands.

As the camera moves closer, through the other members of the church, we see the writing on the front of the book in Plague's hands the words “The Book Of Plague” that appears to be written in blood. Plague walks behind the pulpit and places the book down carefully before looking up in to the camera, a sick smile illuminated by the glow of a candle, the flickering flame causing the shadow to move around his face, showing off the various scars and marks.

Plague:
Mr Darlington...

His smile widens

Plague:
I really hope you are listening to me because I need to make one thing crystal clear...

Those who talk about me, have me all wrong...

Suddenly his smile stops and a serious look crosses his face

Plague:
they want to call me a mad man, they want to say I am an agent of chaos who does what he pleases but has no real plan...but I am here to tell you, that every step I take has been foretold and that our meeting was not one of chaos but of order.

You were not plucked from your own personal hell by random...

...it was not about making a statement for the sake of making a statement...

...It was about rebirth.

Plague moves his hair back away from his face and the camera focuses on his dark, almost pitch black, eyes.

Plague:
You'll tell yourself it was the tale of a lost sheep being found by a wolf in the darkness...

and you'll tell yourself that, because that is what you have let them dress you up as.

They have taken your identity and broken it down only to rebuild it as a cheap imitation. They have taken a man who could once climb the top of the mountain and left him scared to dream....nothing more than that lost sheep you see yourself as...just begging for their attention only for them to long for another...

...but you aren't really a sheep are you Gazzy?

Plague's sick smile returns, his eyes locked on the camera widening as he goads the man he took out at Against The Wall

Plague:
You look in the mirror and you might see wool when you see your reflection...

...but I looked closer...
...I saw the real you...
...I saw the wolf that was hiding...

...I can see your teeth
I can see them as sharp as razor wire ready to tear flesh from bone...

...but before you can feast on your true enemy.
I must awaken what has been dormant for years.

The camera begins to back up but Plague's voice gets louder as it does, his tone becomes more erratic as he begins to describe his sick plans for Gazzy D

Plague:
I must break you down and rebuild you in a way that you deserve.
I must destroy all things that have caused you to disfigure who you truly are.
I must take everything away so that nothing stands between you and your true purpose.

I must give you a baptism of blood

Plague takes a deep breath, the camera now near the back of the church so we can see all of the followers stood in attendance, more than previously seen bringing a smile to Plague's face once again.

Plague:
because only then can you truly be reborn
because only then can you truly reclaim yourself
and only then can you truly take your revenge.

When our story is done you will be a new man

and those who stand in your way will realise the error of their ways.

Because although it seems like I am the one standing in your path...
...I am actually helping find your way back to that very path.

Plague lowers his head and opens the book in front of him, reading to the followers in attendance who

Plague:
Chapter One:
Rebirth...

The scene fades to black as Plague continues to read from the Book Of Plague

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Mon Jul 24, 2023 7:36 pm

[Our scene is set in a brightly lit corridor in the Crypto.com arena in Los Angeles. The hustle and bustle of backstage is fully in flow as technicians and other 6CWF employees are busy getting the finishing touches ready for tonight's show. There are posters on the walls of Robin Reborn's amazon TV shows, TeamZoomZoom posters are also adornded. The 6CWF universe is then greeted by a large 6CWF black neon sign hung on the wall. The roving 6CWF reporter Timothy Allen then appears on set with a nervous smile. He is wearing a expensive looking black suit with a red tie. Allen adjusts his collar and top button slightly in nervousness as he raising the microphone to his lips to welcome the 6CWF universe]

TA: Ladies and gentleman, welcome to this special 6CWF exclusive here in the Crypto.com arena in Los Angeles, California. I will waste no time in introudcing our guest... he is coming off a controversial loss to Uryu Ishida at the Premium live event, Against the wall after winning the 6CW world heavyweight championship. He is of course... Eddy Kent

[The muscular figure of Eddy Kent walks into shot looking slightly worse for wear. Kent is wearing his usual under armour tracksuit bottoms, red nike trainers, his official black 6CWF "Levels above" t-shirt in bold red text and a pair of oakley sunnies hanging from his collar. The camera picks up Kent's blue eyes looking slightly wild with large black bags underneath his eyes. His beard looks a little messy also. Kent stops for a second and purses his lips before exhaling through his nose and looking at Allen. Allen then raises his microphone to his lips to speak]

TA: Eddy... a tough night for you at Against the wall... can you tell us how you're feeling and how Ralph Santos is feeling?

[Kent then stares into the distance before chuckling to himself. Kent scratches his neck and shakes his shoulders before speaking into the microphone he is clutching]

Kent: Why don't you ask him yourself..

[Ralph Santos then walks onto the set alongside, Kent. Santos is wearing a smart pair of trousers and a casual navy polo shirt. He nods at Kent who pats him on the shoulder before the pair begin staring back at Timothy Allen]

Kent: Ralph is fine, Timothy. But, as you can imagine, his legal team have requested that he remains silent. I have known Ralph for over a decade now and the treatment he has been subjected to by one individual is criminal...This is a good man who has dedicated his life to be the best 6CWF referee we have. We feel that Ralph has a good case and I'm confident that my peer, Ralph, will be reinstated. Otherwise, I promise, we will make this case watertight and 6CWF will pay massively. Now Timothy... can you run along, I need to talk to the 6CWF universe and Uryu Ishida and Christy James.

[Kent stares daggers at Timothy Allen who uneasily backs away from the set area. Santos has a slight smirk on his face as he steps slightly away from the set and leans against a equipment box. Kent then turns to the camera, clutching the microphone. Kent leans in, his eyes slightly bloodshot and his words laced with venom.]

Kent: 6CWF universe... I saw the surprise from many of your on our social media channels and the fans in attendance at Against the wall... But, don't you dare pretend you're surprised, 6CWF universe, as if you didn't know that the only reason that coveted 6CW world title was snatched from my grasp was nothing more than a ludicrous conspiracy, orchestrated by those envious of my unrivaled dominance! Yes, yes, let the doubt rain down upon me because deep down, you all know the truth - I was robbed!

Kent: Do you not see that I am the embodiment of greatness? I have mowed down every opponent that dare step in the ring with me! Legends and upstarts alike have fallen prey to my craft in that ring and unrelenting brutality. Yet, instead of celebrating the greatness that stands before them, they dare to embrace the underdogs and undeserving champions like Uryu Ishida.

Kent: I have been cheated, my legacies tarnished, and my rightful place in history has been callously stolen from me! But I promise you this, I will not rest until I've claimed vengeance on every single individual who conspired against me and Ralph Santos. I will make them pay for their criminal behaviour. Let me explain to you all watching...

Kent:  it was all a part of their malicious plot. Orchastrated by Uryu Ishida and a women who has been with 6CWF from the very start... Christy James. Let me tell you a little story about Christy James...Christy James is drunk on power. When she first steped into this company, she dreamed of this power. She craved the idea of favouring her friends, boyfriends... whatever. She is a spineless authority figure and her pathetic, pandering decisions towards her boyfriend, Uryu Ishida is clear to see. She couldn't handle the idea her boyfriend losing the title he has worked so hard for to a true icon gracing the top of the mountain for too long. She couldn't stand to see me, the embodiment of god mode, basking in the spotlight that I so rightfully deserve!

Kent: Now, let's talk more about that supposed "controversial" loss, shall we? As if it wasn't clear as day that Uryu Ishida was not on my level, undeserving of even sharing the same ring with me, let alone carrying MY championship. But, oh no, Christy James couldn't take that could see. She hates the fact her boyfriend is not on my level. She turned a blind eye to the wrestling excellence that transpired right before her. You know what... I don't even feel sorry for myself. No, I feel sorry for all of the 6CWF universe who watched a wrestling masterclass be ruined in a moment... just like that. You all should feel robbed of what you witnessed at Against the wall.

[Kent's face is almost shaking with anger as the vein in his temple slightly bulges as he continues his tirade]

Kent: I've dominated this wrestling industry for years, and all I get is disrespect and disdain from all of you in the 6CWF universe! You know what? I'm done trying to gain your approval willingly, done trying to give the benefit of locker room leaders like Uryu Ishida, because none of you deserve it! Uryu Ishida doesn't deserve it! I am the paragon of excellence, the master of the mat, and you will all bow down to the instiution whether you like it or not!

Kent: From this moment on, I'm declaring a state of emergency, a reign of terror that will make you long for the days when I was a screaming into a microphone. Every single soul in that locker room will tremble in fear when they hear the echo of my name. Wrestlers like Uryu Ishida will rue the day they ever crossed paths with the institution of this business. And as for all of you worthless fans, you can cheer, you can boo, you can scream until your lungs burst, but nothing will deter me. Your hatred fuels my fire, your disdain ignites my passion, and I will relish every moment as I make each and every one of you understand why I am the daddy of 6CWF.

Kent: I will emerge from the depths of this controversy stronger, more relentless, and more dangerous than ever before... The robbery of my 6CW World Title will not break me, for I am the institution. Uryu Ishida may have won that battle in some sorts but I will win this war. I will win this war for myself, Ralph Santos and Alex Walker. Because this company needs a face that runs the place. And Uryu Ishida, you are not the face. Christy James may tell you that you are but she is a liar Uryu... ask her husband, GazzyD. He will say she is a liar also.

Kent: When the dust settles, and the smoke clears, there will be no doubt who the true god of this wrestling world is! And it's you, Uryu Ishdia who holds MY 6CW world championship belt now, but the one who stands here before you, the one who will reclaim what is rightfully his, the one who will reign supreme, the one and only, ME! So brace yourselves, whether you like it or not you will witness first hand tonight why I am... Levels above.

[Kent spits out his last words with continued venom before backing away from the camera and breathing heavily. Kent then locks eyes with Santos who continues to look at him with admiration. Kent taps Santos on the shoulder and mutters something before the pair walk off as the scene slowly fades away, focusing on the 6CW logo.]

Last edited by Bentyf1 on Tue Jul 25, 2023 6:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue Jul 25, 2023 7:37 am

JJ Johnson is backstage, preparing for another live event. There are nameless and faceless employees rushing around, some coming to talk to him, then quickly rushing away once more. JJ is busy, answering questions, giving instructions, and he walks through the corridors to his office. As he gets to the door, he’s approached by a young employee

“We’ve just had a message from Roc Nation…no appearances before the match”

JJ looks disgusted

JJ: Again? Someone gotta teach this boy a lesson. Thinks he can run this place…he can think again.

The employee waits for instruction

JJ: Sabine…I got real business to attend to, someone gotta talk to these people about Reborn, and he ain’t doing this s*** himself. Looks like I got a free run

He sets off out from backstage and towards the ring. As he gets closer to the stage, Can’t Tell Me Nothing by Kanye West starts to play and the crowd pops. JJ stops and smiles

JJ: Can’t buy this, man, ain’t no value they can find

His smile drops as the music stops and he can hear a voice now where the music was once blasting

“Oh, man, that was too easy. Shiiiiit, JJ, puppetry ain’t meant to be this easy

JJ snarls and we cut to the arena, where Robin Reborn is full screen for all the fans in the arena

RR: Excuse me, was you saying somethin? Hahahaha!

Reborn is gleeful at his own wit

RR: That’s right, JJ, you can’t tell me nothin, and I can play you for the fool you are! Hey man, don’t be too mad, you get the bump for me showing up, looks good for ol’ JJ and his leadership. Ratings through the roof when your boy is in town!

Reborn laughs again as the crowd boo

RR: What ya got me doing today? Luke gets his second go? Cant even name one of the damn suckers who get to wrestle with a legend. Least Anthony has some class…someone on my damn level. Hollywood…s***, we probably know the same people.

But I don’t get it, brother. Keys to the Kingdom? I’m a black king, you’d bow down if you knew the culture, Suit.

He rubs his hands together

RR: You still here, nothing else to give, nowhere else to go, nothing to offer, jealous of young bucks like Robin Reborn and Anthony Grace who can come and go and remain heroes in any damn field they choose.

And the best you can offer is Luke Hart and some question mark? Child, please, you ain’t got the game for this, you run your race, give up. The stage is set, my man. Where you at? Where’s Luke? Where yo lil special guest? You ain’t nowhere, and they ain’t s***, so not nobody gonna stop Robin Reborn spitting his s*** and saying what he want!

So Fresh, So Clean by Outkast plays with Reborn on the screen, revelling in his chat, smiling a beaming smile.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue Jul 25, 2023 5:38 pm

We see aerial shots of Los Angeles International Airport, planes landing and taking off, with “Living in America” by James Brown playing in the background, before the camera cuts to Arrivals, and we see Rex Adamson walking along, he is fully “air travelled” up, as he slowly walks through Arrivals towards the pick up point, he is wearing a dark green Adidas tracksuit, with white socks and turquoise Crocs on his feet, he has a travel pillow around his neck, and a SnoozeBand on his head worn as a headband.

Behind Rex is Marlon from Project X fame, dressed in a sharp black suit, wheeling two suitcases, they walk over towards a Hispanic limousine driver holding a placard that says “ADAMSON”, the driver opens the car door as Rex and Marlon approach.

Rex: Remind me Marlon, why has he sent you with me again?

Marlon: Max is busy right up until the show itself, so he paid me to travel with you to carry the bags and keep the fans at bay.

Rex looks around at the zero people bothering him

Rex: Good job, I guess…

Rex gets into the limo, Marlon is about to get in alongside him but Rex pulls the door shut behind him. Rex then opens the window a little

Rex: I need the space to stretch out after that flight. You can ride up front with Pedro.

The limo driver looks annoyed but continues loading the suitcases into the boot, before he and Marlon get into the front. The limousine then pulls away from the space and heads in the direction of the Crypto.com Arena as “Living in America” reprises, as we watch the limo drive into the distance.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Tue Jul 25, 2023 8:18 pm

starts playing as Uryu Ishida walks to the ring slowly as the crowd cheer but there are a few signs shown that read "Uryu, she's married" and "Gazzy will kill you"

JT: Uryu looking a little worse for wear after Against the Wall

RJ: He got caught with his hand in the cookie jar called Christy James, wouldn't you be a little sheepish?

JT: I'm sure he can explain it.

RJ: GazzyD will with a punch to his face.

Uryu rolls into the ring and looks around at the crowd, head a little lower than normal as he doesnt move as feverishly. Lifting the mic to his lips he sighs.

UI: Well...most of you saw Against the Wall. The video that played in the Road to Royalty Final. Yeah...for those that didnt.

Uryu points to the titantron as the video starts playing.

???: I shouldn’t really be saying this…

JT: What in the…?

*The big screen has come on now and we are being shown a scene inside a restaurant somewhere. Uryu Ishida and Christy are sat at a table and somehow we have perfect audio of their conversation.

Christy: Saying what?

Uryu: I know we are “just friends”….I know you are married and I respect that and everything between you and Gazzy….but I feel like if I don’t say something then I’ll explode…..

*Christy is looking a little red in the cheeks but she holds Uryu’s gaze

Uryu: You have been there for me over the last few years and supported me more than anyone I have ever met….words cannot describe my gratitude...words cannot sum up my feelings..

*We see Uryu put his hand on top of Christy’s now and she does not remove it. Uryu pauses as he looks at her

Uryu: I love you, Christy…

Uryu leans on the ropes and hangs his head over the ring apron as the crowd are oddly silent.

UI: I...meant what I said there...

JT: What?

UI: I do have feelings for her...and I couldn't keep them bottled in any longer.

RJ: Keep digging your grave Uryu...

JT: Give him a chance to explain!

UI: A few of you have already messaged me about it and you are free to continue doing that.

Uryu looks unsure, struggling to put his thoughts in order.

UI: I...was brought up to be respectful to women and relationships. Treat them right and never lay a finger on them. Help out wherever you can, do good and good will come to you. I was also brought up to be honest and live by the phrase "Shared Joy increased, Shared sadness lessened" These...came into conflict in me regarding Christy. During the two year break where she helped me out, the feelings in me started to develop. Knowing my love life I had to make sure in myself that this wasnt simple puppy love, So I kept quiet. 6CWF started up and we had more interactions, her marriage to GazzyD was on the rocks. I was asked for advice but still kept my feelings to myself. Then she invited me out for a meal, not the one shown but an earlier one. That is when it was certain these feelings wern't a joke. I knew it wasn't going to go away and it was starting to eat away at me.

Uryu starts to look a little more relaxed.

So, I invited her out to that restaurant and told her how I felt. It was obvious I had something on my mind and what wasn't shown there was her asking me about it. What also wasn't shown was her reaction after that. She said nothing except "thank you for the meal" about twenty minutes later. I did not press the issue, I let her think on it and left it to her to decide. The following week she started trying to talk to her husband again.

Uryu looks a little hurt but nods with conviction.

UI: I said my piece, it may have been the wrong time to do it but then again it may have been the right time. I respect her decision she has made. She is trying to be with Gazzy and I am content with that choice. If it goes well then good for them. I'm not going to be a cartoon villian and tie her to train tracks or kidnap her. I said how I felt, She made her choice and I am happy for her. Hope it works out well.

Uryu hears a small "Christy" chant start and smiles, waving his hands and encouraging it.

C: CHRISTY! CHRISTY! CHRISTY!

UI: I thank her for being honest with me and I thank her for writing the wrong that Mr Kenty attempted at Against the Wall!

The crowd booed at the mention of his name.

UI: Kenty tried to screw me over and it was stopped. A low blow, a crooked referee and a fast count. What happened to you outwrestling me? outlasting me? being better than me? If you were better than me you wouldnt have needed to do any of those! The arrogance has gone to your head and you didn't listen! You got desperate and you still lost! You got caught stacking the deck and still lost! If I had lost fairly, I wouldn't have complained. I wouldn't have thrown fit after fit at the Board of Directors until you got a rematch. Yet you are rushing into a rematch having only learned one thing. You are only a man! With all your god mode talk and your hype, you lost!
Yet, I am not looking past you. I know desperation means you will throw absolutely everything at me. Honestly, I respect your skill. You made me think outside the box at Against the Wall and I had to use GazzyD's Deep Impact to win. That shows you pushed me and for that I thank you. Yet here is something to think on. If you think that is the only finisher I can pay homage to, think again. Ive been here a loong time and I have seen a lot of finishers. How many do you think I can utilise? How many do you have to prepare for? This time I am expecting a war from you Kenty, expect the same from me.

Uryu throws the mic down as he walks up the ramp.

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by gazzyD Tue Jul 25, 2023 10:24 pm

The scene opens in a dark empty room. There is no sign of anybody saved for light coming through a crack in a door that’s been left ajar.

The camera continues toward the door and pushes open as we see gazzy sat in the dark watching a TV screen. He points the remote at the screen and presses the play button

Uryu: I know we are “just friends”….I know you are married and I respect that and everything between you and Gazzy….but I feel like if I don’t say something then I’ll explode…..

Uryu: You have been there for me over the last few years and supported me more than anyone I have ever met….words cannot describe my gratitude...words cannot sum up my feelings..

*We see Uryu put his hand on top of Christy’s now and she does not remove it. Uryu pauses as he looks at her

Uryu: I love you, Christy… wrote:

The video pauses and rewinds back at at gazzy’s request before playing again

Gazzy pauses the video again and reaches inside his hoodie pocket pulling out his phone. He looks at the caller ID and puts the phone face down on the table in front of him. On the table we see a notepad with the numbers 1 3 4 6 scribbled down and a question mark next to them. He turns his attention back to the tv and replaying the clip for a third time.

His mobile continues to vibrate on the table in front of him as gazzy continues to control the video clip, now fixating on just one part of the clip

Gazzy continues to rewind and play this part of the clip over and over and with each viewing the video starts to take its toll as his frustrations begin to boil over and he throws the remote control at the TV screen cracking it in several places

As the light on the TV fades out, the only remaining light in the room is emanating from his phone as it continues to ring. He picks up his phone and looks at the screen in two minds to answer or not before rejecting the call. He throws the phone back on the table before getting to his feet and leaving the room. The last shot of the scene has the camera focusing on the screen of gazzys phone showing 16 missed calls from Christy

gazzyD

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed Jul 26, 2023 1:46 pm

We see the Talent Entrance at the Crypto.com Arena in Los Angeles, “Living in America” by James Brown is playing again as Rex Adamson’s limousine pulls up in glorious sunshine, there are journalists and a lot of hustle and bustle as people are setting up ahead of Proving Grounds. The limo driver gets out of the car and opens Rex’s door, Marlon lets himself out of his door, Rex gets out of the limo, still rocking the socks and Crocs combo but has now removed the SnoozeBand and Travel Pillow. Marlon gets the suitcases from the limo driver as Rex wanders towards the entrance to the building. Christy James is nearby waiting to interview talent as they arrive.

CJ: Rex, would you mind giving us an interview for the 6CWF YouTube channel?

Rex smirks then nods at Christy

Rex: You’re gonna have to give me a minute though…

Rex motions for Marlon to get his Freshers Ball briefcase, Rex then stands awkwardly as Marlon unzips one of the suitcases on the floor, to get the briefcase out of the luggage. Rex sighs as Marlon is making a mess, with Rex’s wrestling boots spilling out of the case onto the floor

Rex: Careful Marlon. My housekeeper spent ages packing that case properly…

Rex signals “one minute” with his index finger to Christy as he then turns back to Marlon and stands impatiently, he gets his phone out of his pocket and has a quick scroll while Marlon is re-packing the suitcase, Marlon then hands Rex his Freshers Ball case, and then grabs both suitcases and waits off camera.

Rex: Marlon, mate. You’re gonna have to turn that off for the interview.

”Living in America” stops playing as the camera quickly pans to Marlon pausing the music on his phone

Rex: Honestly, he’s been playing that on repeat since we left the airport…

Rex holds the Freshers Ball case as he begins his interview

Rex: Do you wanna know why I’m not going to hang around with this case for too long Christy? Not because I’m over eager to become European Champion. Not because I want to fight Mike Hill as soon as possible. But because carrying this thing around the world is a logistical nightmare. Luggage inside luggage? It’s like… Lugception. And there’s f*ck all inside this thing, one sheet of paper on a clipboard. It’s a prop ultimately. What it means is much more, because this case means I get a shot at any non-World Championship of my choosing. Any time, any place. Not literally any time or any place, obviously, it’d need to be within the confines of a 6CWF ring… But you already knew that.

CJ: How do you feel about winning the Freshers Ball contract at Against the Wall? It was a hell of a match against Cassidy and Cody Walker. Many people are saying it was match of the night.

Rex grins before continuing

Rex: Of course many people say it was. One thing you can guarantee with a Rex Adamson match is that it will be a banger. I suspect you might have been too busy playing “Hide the Sushi” with our 6CW World Champion to notice…

Christy shoots Rex an evil glare which Rex smirks at

Rex: …But I am still yet to be pinned or submitted in 6CWF since my debut, and I intend to keep that run going. This contract guarantees me a shot at a non-World Title. But I still harbour ambitions of earning a shot at becoming World Champion. The beautiful irony is Mike Hill is the one who paved the way, he is also the one who stands in my way of also attempting to make history. Let me tell you something Christy, I’m a big fan of Mike Hill. He’s the benchmark for any up and coming wrestler. Not only was he the youngest World Champion in history, he did it in the fastest time since debuting. That’s one of the records I want to break, Fastest World Champion. But not only does he hold that record, not only is he the European Champion while I hold this Freshers Ball contract, but we are due to meet in that very ring at Proving Grounds in a Four Way Key to the Kingdom qualifier. I’m assuming that was your next question.

CJ: It was actually.

Rex: Handy. It means I can move on quicker and you can go back to playing Slippery Noodle with our 6CW World Champion.

CJ: I don’t have to put up with this…

Christy unhooks her microphone from her chest and walks off in a huff, the camera watches her storm away and then pans back to Rex who is laughing

Rex: You. Cameraman. You can film the rest of this. See, I’m in this Four Way qualifier against the perennial divorcee GazzyL, O’Callaghan, who I owe after being disqualified against last month, and the aforementioned Mike Hill. There’s a lot to process, but for me it’s real simple. Two birds with one stone, scratch that, three birds with one stone. If I defeat Mike Hill this week, firstly, I qualify to the next stage in the Key to the Kingdom tournament, which gets me a step closer to the World Championship. Secondly, it would also get me a step closer to breaking Mike Hill’s record as Fastest World Champion. And thricely, it would put Hilly on notice, that I can take his European Championship away like that. I mean you no disrespect Mike. I’m a huge fan. But believe me when I say this.

Rex puts two fingers towards his eyes as he stares intently into the camera lens

Rex: Look at me. I’m the Next Big Thing now.

Rex nods towards Marlon off camera and “Living in America” plays again, Rex smirks and shakes his head as he and Marlon walk off, Marlon still wheeling the suitcases (with his phone in his hand) and Rex carrying his Freshers Ball case

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by DarrenJS Wed Jul 26, 2023 9:37 pm

Grace grits his teeth as he somehow manages to exit Diablo's office. Embarrassing thoughts fill his head and he slams his fist in the wall.

Who the f*ck did he think he is?!

Grace staggers down the corridor, still feeling the effects of drink and the match he had just fought in. At times Grace stops as if about to be sick; his head pounding away. He suddenly stops as if hit by a thought and reaches into his pocket. Retrieving his phone, Grace quickly dials a number and puts it on speaker. The phone rings as Grace waits, getting more and more irritated.

AG: Pick up the phone Lizzie.....

Thoughts fill his head of happier times with his wife and daughters, but still the annoying tone of the phone not being answered fills the air.

AG: Come on Lizzie, you talk when you want my f*cking money.

Still the phone goes unanswered. Not even the familiar sound of the family answerphone message greet Grace; obviously removed along with anything else that proved he once lived in that house.

AG: F*ck!!!

Grace throws his phone against the wall in frustration. He looks up to the ceiling and sighs. He has a look of pain, anger and sadness on his face as it goes through a range of emotions. Out of the corner of his eye, he spots a pretty but very young female stage hand cleaning up. Grace rubs the tears from his eyes and grimaces.

The stage hand turns as if noticing Grace for the first time. She smiles and that's all the reaction Grace needs. He walks over to her and takes her by the hand. They then go into a an empty office room, with Grace forcefully shutting the door behind him.

DarrenJS

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueDragon1205 Thu Jul 27, 2023 7:48 pm

A video begins to play. We see CCTV footage on the inside of a room. There's a heavily locked door in the corner and in the centre of the small room there's a table. With three people sat at it. The time and date marker in the corner of the screen show '23/07/23. - 17:33'. On the table is a tape recorder and a landline telephone. Sat at the table are a man in a suit, slightly older but still quite an athletic build, next to him is a young female police officer. She's wearing her uniform and looks quite nervous. Across from them, sat hunched over, shackled to the desk with two sets of handcuffs is the hulking form of Blue Dragon. Hi looks unimpressed and quite frankly put out by the whole thing. He has visible injuries to his face and arms. There's no sound at first. But as soon as the man in the suit reaches over to the tape recorder we hear a click and then a recording begins to play, the video matches up with the sound as the man in the suit begins to speak...

Begining Interview at 17:36 on 23rd July 2023. In attendance are myself, Detective Inspector, Frank Justice and Police Constable Gemma Holden. Interviewing (Bleep) otherwise known as 'Blue Dragon'. We are here to interview the purpetaitor in relation to the events of 22nd July 2023.
Mr.. um.. Dragon... Other than the reasons just stated, are you aware why you are here today?

BD:
I don't... no. I have no idea, I was invited by a company to perform for them in a bout, a match up, essentially.. a physical contest and I was told that there was no rules? So how the f*CK can I...

Justice:
Please, mind your language. Or you can be held for abusive language as well as, well.. everything else..

Blue Dragon visibly tries to calm himself down although it appears to not be working very well.

BD:
(Sigh).... As I was saying... How can I be held accountable for these actions as you say, if I was placed into a competition where contracts are signed by the 'contracted wrestler', Geoffery Steel? And another thing.. If you want to see how I was antagonised and coersed into this? It's all there on camera, clear to see. Just look back at the last month or so of 6CWF shows... I mean.. I don't understand how I'm even being implicated in all this when in fact it was JJ Johnson that ok'd the fight in the first place?

D.I Justice looks smug and smiles to himself before answering...

Justice:
We have tried to contact Mr Johnson and we where told by his lawyers that unless we have a criminal accusation or a charge to lat against him then he won't be assisting in the investigation sue to his current, anarchic, 'situation' in both his personal and proffetional life. We have agreed that this will be taken into consideration when it comes to your investigation as Mr Johnson only made the rules of the match and did not infact carry out the physical acts of violence and the reckless endangerment of another's life... On 6CWF programming. As you put it yourself, it's all there to see... As clear as crystal.

BD:
I understand your doing your job here Frank.. I really do. But have you considered that maybe you've got the wrong man in for questioning? Have you considered that maybe I'm not the one who took things to this level? What about Geoff Steel? Has he been charged? Has he even been brought in?

Blue Dragon looks the female officer up and down and winks at her. She's not sure how she feels and simply manages to shake her head as the male officer notices and retorts

Justice:
Listen here, you will not disrespect my officers and you will not patronise me in my own station. The things you did last night where aplorable, you went too far. I've been a fan of wrestling all my life. I know what goes into that sport and I know the dark side it can bring out. But you nearly killed Geoff Steel last night.. you beat him near unconscious, you busy his head open and then you tried to use a shared of glass to dig your way into his skull. Its sick! Its more than sick, it's literally attempted murder and your god d*mn lucky he had enough in him to fight you back otherwise this interview wouldn't even be happening right now. What's worse is that you still lost. After all that, after trying to end the man's life you got so caught up in enjoying the chaos, in enjoying the pain you dealt him, you got caught and you lost. And that must be eating at you right now. So I want you to tell me, is that why you attacked him after the bell? It that why you tried to end his life? Or was it simply because you wanted another pound of lesh and where enjoying it all a little too much? You make my sick, these questions tour asking me. As if it's Geoff on trial right now. No, I'm not at liberty to comment on the other people involved in this case. But I will share on interesting fact with you.. it's been very difficult for anyone to talk once they've been hung, that's always been the case. With that, as well as all the other things you put that man through, we'd be lucky to even get a word out of him right now

D.I Justice is clearly rattled by BD's attitude and has to have a drink of water to relax his temper...

BD:
Haha, so.. your a fan of his then are ya? Listen mate, I may, or may not have enjoyed what happened at Against the Wall, I may or may not have been having wonderful dreams for the last few days about it. And I may or may not have planned to finish the job. But there's one thing that's for sure D.I. Justice.. and that is, I've still not been given a drink of water, I've not been fed and I've not had a good d*mn phone call. So I would advise that you leave the room and let me use that telephone on the table..

P.C Holden nods at Justice and he nods back in agreement.

Justice:
Your right. You do have a phonecall. I'll tell you what, me and the P.C here will leave the room and go get your drink and something to eat. Just let me stop this tape..(There's a 'click' but the tape continues to record)... When we get back we will discuss your previous dealings with Merseyside Police.

We hear chairs moving around as the officers get up and unshackle on of Dragons hands. They then walk out of the room shutting the door behind them as the tape picks up the sound of multiple locks closing on the door and then BD dials a number and waits a few seconds for an answer..

BD:
Bobby? That you...
Yes... Its me, I'm in one of your nicks, Manchester.....
You saw what happened? So you think this is ok? I won't remind you how you got where you are right?
(Blue Dragon looks and sounds frustrated for a second before finding his bravado once again)
Listen, 'Chief Superintendent'... You where a bizzy on the beat when we met. You done me a favour and I returned it.. after that you got promotion after promotion? Remember that? Well now it's time to return the favour... I owe that tw*t, Steel, something important. I need you to pull some sh*t and get me out of here... What you got?

Dragon stops and we hear the slights sound of talking on the other end, it sounds like a well spoken man and he's explaining something quite complex, Blue Dragon seems to bad away as the man talks as if agreeing to whatever scheme is being cooked up. Before looking at the phone smiling and starting to chuckle to himself.

BD:
Ha, see this is why I like you Bobby....
You get me to hospital. Armed guard or not, I'm happy sitting in hospital for a few days, then after that what? Youll just get me out?..

Dragon agrees once more with something

BD:
That sounds good mate, but.. I've got one more favour to ask you. After I get out, once you clear me...
I need a plane ticket.. 
BlueDragon1205
BlueDragon1205

Back to top Go down

Post by DP Thu Jul 27, 2023 10:01 pm

The camera cuts to the parking lot at the Crypto.com Arena and a blacked out 4x4 is pulling up by the talent entrance. As the vehicle comes to a stop, one of the back passenger doors opens and out steps Scott Harris.

He looks in a very good mood as he talks on the phone.

SH: Fallon?! Oh wow, tell them I'll think about it. In fact, if I can wear the crown, tell them it's a deal! Saturday Night Live want a bit too?!... Well, yeah, I think I'm ludicrously charismatic too. Let them know it's a yes, as long as I get to be a part of all the skits. Who's the musical guest though?! I can work with that... See you later.

As Harris is finishing the call, he is approached by Clarissa.

Cl: Scott, a quick word please?

Harris smiles.

SH: Sure thing. As long as it is quick, I've got a gown that I need to be measure for!

Cl: What can we expect from your coronation?

SH: Ah, Clarissa, you know I can't share too much. All I can say is that i can't wait for the people of LA to say that they were there when King Harris was crowned!

Cl: And are you all healed up after Against the Wall? You were part of two long matches and looked ready to drop by the end?

Harris grins.

SH: Do you know what Clarissa? I'd have put myself through it all over again. It's all about gears. I'm the only guy in this company who could pull that feat off at the weekend. Nearly every match I've been part of since the rebirth could be in with a shout for Match of the Year and then I go and top it by being involved in two contenders in one night.

Some of us are just built differently.

And when I get crowned as King of 6CWF later on, it'll all be worth it.

I hope Helms, wherever he is, will be watching too. Same goes for whoever wins out of Kent and Uryu Ishida. I hope they're watching and I hope that they're really worried because whoever ends up in my cross hair will have to put themselves through it with 6CWF's bout machine.

Now, I've really got to get on. See you later, C.

With that Harris, exits the shot, heading towards the locker rooms.

DP

Back to top Go down

Post by DarrenJS Fri Jul 28, 2023 9:54 pm

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:
JJ Johnson is backstage, preparing for another live event. There are nameless and faceless employees rushing around, some coming to talk to him, then quickly rushing away once more. JJ is busy, answering questions, giving instructions, and he walks through the corridors to his office. As he gets to the door, he’s approached by a young employee

“We’ve just had a message from Roc Nation…no appearances before the match”

JJ looks disgusted

JJ: Again? Someone gotta teach this boy a lesson. Thinks he can run this place…he can think again.

The employee waits for instruction

JJ: Sabine…I got real business to attend to, someone gotta talk to these people about Reborn, and he ain’t doing this s*** himself. Looks like I got a free run

He sets off out from backstage and towards the ring. As he gets closer to the stage, Can’t Tell Me Nothing by Kanye West starts to play and the crowd pops. JJ stops and smiles

JJ: Can’t buy this, man, ain’t no value they can find

His smile drops as the music stops and he can hear a voice now where the music was once blasting

“Oh, man, that was too easy. Shiiiiit, JJ, puppetry ain’t meant to be this easy

JJ snarls and we cut to the arena, where Robin Reborn is full screen for all the fans in the arena

RR: Excuse me, was you saying somethin? Hahahaha!

Reborn is gleeful at his own wit

RR: That’s right, JJ, you can’t tell me nothin, and I can play you for the fool you are! Hey man, don’t be too mad, you get the bump for me showing up, looks good for ol’ JJ and his leadership. Ratings through the roof when your boy is in town!

Reborn laughs again as the crowd boo

RR: What ya got me doing today? Luke gets his second go? Cant even name one of the damn suckers who get to wrestle with a legend. Least Anthony has some class…someone on my damn level. Hollywood…s***, we probably know the same people.

But I don’t get it, brother. Keys to the Kingdom? I’m a black king, you’d bow down if you knew the culture, Suit.

He rubs his hands together

RR: You still here, nothing else to give, nowhere else to go, nothing to offer, jealous of young bucks like Robin Reborn and Anthony Grace who can come and go and remain heroes in any damn field they choose.

And the best you can offer is Luke Hart and some question mark? Child, please, you ain’t got the game for this, you run your race, give up. The stage is set, my man. Where you at? Where’s Luke? Where yo lil special guest? You ain’t nowhere, and they ain’t s***, so not nobody gonna stop Robin Reborn spitting his s*** and saying what he want!

So Fresh, So Clean by Outkast plays with Reborn on the screen, revelling in his chat, smiling a beaming smile.

As Reborns face fills the screen, a few stagehands with headsets on suddenly appear on the stage. One of them turns to JJ and makes a couple of motions across his throat. The other seems to be pleading to someone off stage. JJ briefly talks to one of the stagehands and then shakes his head angrily. Reborn is quizzical but still on screen, turning to the side as if unsure what's going on.

"Back in Black" suddenly blasts out around the arena and Anthony Grace strides out onto the stage. For a brief moment, Reborn loses his composure but quickly changes before the fans realise. JJ and Grace share unheard words. The stagehands return backstage and Grace has come prepared with a microphone. He sneers at JJ and then speaks as music finishes.

AG: Not what you was expecting JJ? Or should I say who? With Mr Reborn quite obviously pulling your strings, I wanted to see if you have escaped from under my thumb as well? But with that gormless look on your face, it seems the answer is no. You are not very good at running this place are you? I mean a director that can't control his actors is about as worthless as.....what's a good example.....all the movies you have ever been in.

Grace laughs and rubs his nose a few times. He shivers and regains his senses. He then reaches into his jacket pocket and retrieves a small silver hip flask. JJ steps forward but Grace has already taken a long sip before he can be stopped.

AG: Women eh JJ. I mean I've had my fair share of issues with them. Granted some of them have shut up long enough to be useful, but on the whole women are just a parasite. All this equal opportunity bullsh*t would have counted for nothing 50 years ago. If you wanted something you just took it right? Now it's the other way round. We are the bitches now!

Grace laughs and takes another swig of the flask.

AG: How is Brandi B T W? Word backstage is she is quite partial to vanilla. You should send her my way.

JJ steps forward as Grace laughs but he backs away.

AG: Woah woah woah, easy Mr Johnson. I've come out here to be a good little employee and promote the match. Don't damage the talent.....

Grace stops and looks at the floor, as if trying to remember something. He rubs his nose again and then suddenly remembers. He then comically waltzes around JJ and stares up at the big screen.

AG: First things first.....I trust that you Mr Reborn won't make the same mistake Mr McManus made in our match. Whatever the conclusion, you stay professional. I've not come back here to work with amateurs. If I'm scripted to win, then I win. Whether you have to lay down and pull me to cover you.

He laughs, imagining the image and widens his eyes. Yet again he rubs his nose before continuing.

AG: It was nice to be described so eloquently by your rich turn of phrase Mr Reborn. Granted most times only half the population understand but I know Mr Johnson gets it. Being described as a young buck would boost any middle aged man's ego. But I'm Anthony Grace, so I effectively invented ego.....

He laughs slightly as the crowd are indifferent. JJ looks agitated, while Reborn looks bemused. Grace shakes his head and runs his fingers through his hair.

AG: Anyway....I'm contractually obligated to promote the Key to the Kingdom match. I'm not contractually obligated to tell you all that you the winner has already been decided. But after last week it seems my contract isn't worth the paper its printed on......

He turns to JJ.

AG:......and I believe you have a voicemail from your superiors.....

He turns to the crowd.

AG: Let's just say Anthony Grace has never been one to play nice from the sidelines. I'm a headliner. So, as long as everything goes to plan then you are looking at the new owner of the Kingdom.

Grace walks to the end of the stage and sits down with his legs dangling off of it. He stares out to the crowd and takes another sip of his hip flask.

AG: Now I am just going to sit here surrounded by the people who love having a piece of Anthony Grace. Get your moneys worth.....

He lays the microphone down beside him. JJ stares and tries to communicate backstage, while Reborn just stares out from the screen

DarrenJS

Back to top Go down

Post by DanielReilly Sat Jul 29, 2023 7:58 am

As the show comes back from commercial, a vignette begins to play, it begins showing the 2009 debut of Daniel Reilly.

Voiceover: Once upon a time, there walked a feared man inside those four sides of the squared circle. A man who walked in as a King, manipulating his way to the top of the food chain.

Videos play of the formation of Revolution as Daniel Reilly stands tall amongst his stablemates.

Voiceover: He aligned himself with Mike Logan and the man they called Perfect Jack. Together, these three men dominated 6CW as the King used his new team to separate himself from all those beside him. The goal never changed: become the 6CW Champion.

Clips play of Daniel Reilly winning the 6CW championship two times.

Voiceover: The king finally had the gold to go with his crown. No one could touch the King of the Streets, many tried and many fell. This Champion did what he could to stay on top. But good times don’t last forever, and the King was gone from 6CW, seemingly forever, until the doors reopened and the King came searching once more for his throne.

Clips play of Daniel Reilly’s losses since his return

Voiceover: But hard times awaited the King. Things had changed. But hard times don’t last forever and the King went back to what he knew best: surviving! He aligned with new friends and finally got his win. Now, things are different.

Replays of Reilly walking out on Drake play before the screen cuts to a darkened room where Daniel Reilly is stood with Oliver Keane to his side. Reilly smirks.

Daniel Reilly: Get ready for the new chapter. The King has returned. You have been warned! Everyone will… remember my name!

DanielReilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:27 pm

The scene opens in a dark dimly lit room by only the lights of candles

I told you i was coming...
You didn't listen...
The signs were there...
Yet you all carried on in your own pathetic little worlds...
Oblivious to what was coming...

Cerberus walks into shot and sits down with the candles reflecting off his mask

You didn't really think i was going to let sleeping dogs lie..?
You thought you could just walk away without consequences..?
Marty, You can't kill what never lived...

Cara walks in and sits opposite Cerberus

Sometimes you don't really know what you have until it's gone...
And Marty you're about to find out that however much you fight things...
You can't alter your fate...
We're going to turn your life upside down and rip it apart until you're nothing...
Everything that you hold important in your life is going to crumble around you...
And once it's all over Cerberus is going to be stood over your lifeless body with that championship over his shoulder...

Cerberus sits with a sadistic grin on his face as Cara starts to walk in circles around the flame of the candle

As for you Tyler...
You might have your issues with Marty...
You were just in the wrong place at the wrong time...
And if you think of trying to stop me from getting what i want...
Then i won't hesitate to rip you apart limb from limb...
Because the last thing you want to do is make an enemy of me...
I will hurt you in ways that no sane person would ever think of...
You'll feel things deep in your soul that will stay with you forever...

Cara starts laughing hysterically kneeling infront of the flame starting to play with it running her fingers through it

6CWF is going to be painted by blood in his image...
And in time he's finished...
There's only going to be 1 person left above ground...
And his name is Cerberus...

Cara blows out the candle before laughing hysterically in the darkness

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Mon Jul 31, 2023 12:14 pm

The camera fades in on Clarke James, seated in his dark room around a round table. His eyes stare directly into the camera with a malevolent intensity, a sinister smile curls on his lips as the camera pans out and shows the masks of his fallen foes, shackled around the table…

Clarke James: Against the Wall... a night of pure bliss. Acer, oh Acer, you were the unfortunate soul that found yourself in my path. The beating I delivered to you was nothing short of beautiful…

Clarke's voice lowers to a chilling whisper, sending shivers down the spine…

Clarke James: I tore you apart, piece by piece, like a predator toying with its prey. Every strike, every blow, it was all a symphony of destruction, and I conducted it with delight.

Your cries of pain were like sweet music to my ears. You thought you could outmanoeuvre me, but in the end, you were just another victim… another face to the collection…the latest in the growing line of sacrificial lambs that sweet, manipulative, JJ Johnson puts in my way.

He leans forward, his eyes glinting with wicked delight.

Clarke James: JJ, you thought you could control me? You thought you could manipulate my every move, restrict me, hold me down and suppress me. How wrong you were. I'm beyond your grasp, beyond your reach. Everything you put in my path I am going to eviscerate. Every obstacle, every member of this roster, every single so called ‘legend’ you throw in my path is going to experience more pain, punishment, and suffering than the last…

He leans forward, his eyes glinting with wicked delight.

Clarke James: At Proving Grounds, my journey for Key to the Kingdom begins. I’m not here because I want to rule, but because I want to prove how insignificant your attempts at control really are. I don’t just want the Key’s to the Kingdom, JJ. I plan to take the keys to your empire. The whole of 6CWF will be at my mercy.

Clarke's voice turns darker, resonating with malevolence.

Clarke James: I’m going to dismantle every opponent in that ring, leaving them broken and defeated. There's a fire inside me, JJ. I fire you stoked… and it's hungry for destruction. I'm going to show the whole of 6CWF what true chaos looks like.

He rises from his seat, his presence dominating the frame.

Clarke James: JJ, your puppetry ends now. 6CWF will witness the reign of Clarke James, a force that cannot be contained, or manipulated. The darkness in me thrives, and it'll consume everything in its path. Your precious 6CWF will never be the same again.

James stands and smirks. The masked members rise from their seats and bow their heads towards James as the camera fades to black.[/i]

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Mon Jul 31, 2023 9:48 pm

We cut backstage where we see James McManus going through his last minute warm ups prior to his Key to the kingdom 4 way qualifier. We see several photos from previous McManus Matches scattered across the floor. The camera zooms in to show pictures of him putting Chaos,James Eagle Uryu Ishida and Marty Helms all out of action.
The Camera scans the room showing more photos. Photos of James McManus and the Fanatics tag team title wins  are shown  before we see photos of McManus' singles title wins

JM- before  I was lumbered in the ring with Jokes.

The camera scans the room again to show that McManus is talking to his wife. As Jenny McManus is shown sat in the corner of the room with more Photos in hand

Jenny- Good times great times but now you are back where it all started. And it's time for a new golden age of McManus. It's time to show the world to remind the world who James McManus is and what James Mcmanus Does.

we see Jenny throw the Photos she has in hand to the floor showing that she is not looking at photos of McManus' Earlier career but of what he has already done since his return Photos of Mcmanus destroying the leg of Drake and his match at against the wall. The scene fades as we hear the opening bars of sad but true by Metallica plays

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down