The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CWF Presents Day of Reckoning VII - Night 1 Results

Go down

6CWF Presents Day of Reckoning VII - Night 1 Results  Empty 6CWF Presents Day of Reckoning VII - Night 1 Results

Post by JJJohnson Fri 08 Mar 2024, 6:37 pm

*JT & RJ welcome us to the show live from the sold-out Sphere in Las Vegas. We get a shot of outside the incredible arena where the globe-like building is lit up and reads "WELCOME TO 6CWF DAY OF RECKONING". RJ & JT are hyping up the next two nights and running down the card whilst "Everybody wants to rule the world" by Lorde plays out over the airwaves. The commentators then give us a rundown on the very unique venue. There are two rings set back toward the far wall of the arena and the giant "War Games" structure hovers over them. The announce area is situated to the right and the entranceway situated to the left. There is only one fan area and that dominates the opposite side of the building in an auditorium-like setup. The fans are making a huge amount of noise as all eyes are on the two rings and the fantastic LED screen which encapsulates the entire wall behind the two rings.

RJ goes on to tell us that not every superstar is here tonight because they have opted for an extra 24 hours rest ahead of the "Gateway to Glory" but there are some superstars that have arrived at The Sphere despite not being involved, perhaps looking to get a glimpse of the fantastic action or even, potentially, scout a future opponent. Jeff Thadeus is predicting that tonight will be historic. We then get some clips from earlier in the day of Uryu Ishida arriving at The Sphere and training backstage before another shot of Gazzy & Edward Plague entering the building a few hours later.
*We head backstage and Clarissa is standing by with Liam Wood. Wood is pumped and looks ready for action. Clarissa wants a glimpse into Wood's mindset and why he is so confident that he can make Engel Harlequin say "I quit". Wood tells her that he won't be revealing any of his secrets but after months of warfare with Engel he has been able to uncover a few chinks in the seemingly impenetrable armour of the clown. Wood says Engel and Miss Jessica should start being a little worried because he had a very interesting phonecall with Dante Phoenix (Engel's former rival) and Phoenix enlightened Wood on exactly what he needs to do.

Wood goes on to say that tonight he ends it all with Engel, putting him in the rear window with the likes of Drake Callihan and Vincent Costello before turning his focus to tomorrow and The Gateway to Glory. Clarissa takes that as a cue to ask about Wood's confidence heading into tomorrow's big match but Wood says all focus is on tonight and doing what nobody else has ever done before. Wood is promising a statement.

*We then get a shot of four high-powered sports cars arriving outside The Sphere. All four members of Genesis, adorned in designer suits, climb out of each one and gather in front of the building. Eddy Kent shoulders the 6WF Championship, Rex Adamson by his side, and then leads his men toward the dressing rooms. We then see separate instances throughout the day of all four members of The Resistance arriving alone. The commentators remark on the difference between both teams and if that will factor in tonight's outcome. Genesis are most certainly moving as one and on the same page....whereas Max Adamson, Dicey Reilly, Chris Patricks and Scott Harris will need to keep their egos in check if they want to leave tonight victorious.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CWF Presents Day of Reckoning VII - Night 1 Results  Empty Re: 6CWF Presents Day of Reckoning VII - Night 1 Results

Post by JJJohnson Fri 08 Mar 2024, 6:38 pm

Bout 1
I Quit
Engel Harlequin vs Liam Wood

RJ: So are you ready, Jeff?

JT: I am absolutely bouncing, RJ…..we are sitting on the precipice of one of the biggest weekends in the history of this company…..two nights of unbelievable action….we are in one of the most amazing arenas I have ever seen in my life…..let’s do this…

RJ: Yes sir…..let’s throw it down to Michael Bird then to get this party started..

We head down to ringside where Michael Bird is taking his place inside the left hand side ring (two rings for War Games). The “Sphere” is alive with noise and you can see the wonderment on the faces of the audience as they take in the unique surroundings. Michael Bird, dressed in a tux, has a beaming smile on his face.

Michael Bird: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to DAY OF RECKONING!

*Huge pop

MB: Live from The Sphere, right here in Las Vegas…….IT’S PRIMETIME!

JT: Forgive the Amazon marketing Laugh

MB: Our first bout of the evening is an I QUIT MATCH!

*Another huge roar from the audience

MB: In this contest there will be no pinfalls, submissions, count outs or disqualifications…..the only way to secure victory is by forcing your opponent to say the words “I Quit”.

JT: It sounds simple and I guess in a lot of ways it is but actually getting our opponent to utter those two words is something different altogether….

RJ: This is the first of many “barbaric” matches scheduled for this event….tonight we have three back to back…..an “I Quit” match has no rules, you can literally do whatever you please to your opponent in order to get them to give up…

JT: And we sure know that these two men will do whatever they please…..over the last few months they have done unspeakable things, they have attempted to end the other’s career on multiple occasions…..

RJ: And it all comes down to tonight…..the mindless violence has to stop somewhere and that somewhere is right here in Las Vegas….

“Bury a friend” hits the airwaves and there is a lot of boos from the audience as Engel Harlequin shuffles out from the back. The paintwork on Engel’s face is smudged, dried and cracked. His eyes are darting all around….

JT: The most psychotic, homicidal superstar we have ever seen…..

RJ: I think I’d go with that….Engel Harlequin is not your “usual” man….he thrives off of pain, both causing it and feeling it…..his whole career has been based upon psychologically and physically “torturing” his opposition…..the man may have been a multiple world champion with the right focus but it always comes back to the same thing for Engel and that is embroiling himself in these “blood feuds”…

JT: I don’t think he can help it….we know parts of his backstory, we know from a young age he has been “different” and we know that his lack of emotional awareness has been exploited at times….he has been locked away in an asylum so many times and yet whenever he escapes or leaves he returns to the scenes of his crimes, right here in 6CWF….returns to start all over again….

RJ: And upon this latest return he decided to target a man with whom he has a history of violence…..Engel Harlequin and Liam Wood was quite the feud in and around 2017….seven years later and Engel decided he wanted to run it back and, perhaps, take the pound of flesh that he believes he is owed…

JT: Engel went after Wood….he went after Emmy to make this more personal….he has victimised Wood on many occasions, these two men have brutalised one another to the point where it was a question of when, not if, one of them would suffer a life changing injury…..management, whether right or wrong, have decided this is how they are going to settle it…

RJ: There are people who don’t agree….who believe these two men should just be kept apart….but we all know that would never happen….we are too far down the line, past the point of no return….this has to end….

JT: And end it shall…..the big question, I believe is, how does Liam Wood make Engel Harlequin say “I quit”? I mean this is a man that thrives on pain….he feels it, sure, because he is mortal but it doesn’t affect him the same way it would me or you….

RJ: And there lies in the problem for Liam Wood here this evening…..pinning Engel, keeping him down even for ten seconds in a “last man standing” match is doable….but to actually make him verbally give up, I just don’t even know if that is possible…

Engel rolls in under the bottom rope and he crouches on the mat with a sinister half smile on his face. The semi-lit arena illuminates his features and then he tilts his head to look over his shoulder as “Revival Mode” booms out…

RJ: Listen to this ovation…..Liam Wood is here and he is ready for the battle of a lifetime…

Strobelights cut through the darkness as we see the shadow of Liam Wood appear in the entranceway. Engel Harlequin has risen to his feet now…

JT: Liam Wood has vowed tonight to put an end to Engel Harlequin once and for all…..he then believes, tomorrow night, he will win the Gateway to Glory……

RJ: If he pulls that off it may trump anything he has ever done before in his storybook career…..WOOD IS CHARGING!

Wood, knee brace and all, seems to swell with anger as he runs to the ring and dives in. Engel is immediately upon him and stomping on his back but Wood rushes to his feet and shoves Engel back into the ropes. Harlequin comes back and looks for a clothesline but Wood ducks it and then spins into a discus elbow smash to the jaw. He lifts Engel on his shoulders now and runs him into the corner, dropping him for snake eyes on the turnbuckle, before he charges off the adjacent ropes and returns with a huge yakuza kick to the mouth (ala Sami Zayn)….

JT: Liam Wood wasting absolutely no time here….he wants Engel Harlequin gone…

Wood stops and he stares into Engel’s eyes following the kick before dragging him into the centre of the ring and he lifts him into a huge vertical suplex. Wood heads for the corner now and he perches on the turnbuckle before leaping through the air and driving an elbow deep into Engel’s heart…

RJ: Last time we saw these two men at Proving Grounds it was Harlequin targeting that damaged knee of Liam Wood….so far tonight we are seeing no evidence of that injury and Engel can’t even get going…

JT: This may be as focused as I have seen Liam Wood….he has come out here on a mission tonight…

Engel is coughing and spluttering, bent double, as Wood shows amazing strength to deadlift him off the floor into a powerbomb position and then drops him into a lungblower across his knees…..the impact causes Wood to wince a little but he then gets back up….

RJ: Wood wants to be careful he doesn’t aggravate that knee…

Engel rolls from the first ring and is bent double by the apron as Wood thunders into him with a baseball slide which sends him crashing into the security barrier….

JT: That is just one big security barrier tonight….only one side of The Sphere needs to be blocked off...look at this place….I have never seen anything like this arena….

RJ: The ring and all the subsequent structures are situated against the arena wall……we then have the fan section facing across from the ring and up above…….the ring entrance is down there on the left hand side of the ring area……for the first time in forever we are joining the rest of the announce crew over here on the right hand side of the arena floor….

JT: This really is unique and unbelievable……you have all the fan noise coming from one direction…but these LED screens behind the ring are displaying all the action in phenomenal quality…..it is mind blowing…

Wood drags Engel up and slams his head off the barrier before he pulls him around onto the arena floor and prepares to piledrive him. Engel shuffles and fights before countering with a backdrop that sends Wood falling down on the hard flooring. Harlequin staggers away to catch his breath but Wood is already up and charging at him…..BOOM!

RJ: And there is the knee….straight into the steel steps….all of a sudden Engel Harlequin carves an opening from nothing…

JT: Wood’s eagerness to end things….

Wood is clutching at his knee from the impact. Engel then lifts him up in a back suplex position and drives his knee down on top of the steps, leaving Wood to writhe in pain on the floor. The referee comes over with a mic but Engel shoos him away….we hear the clown say…

Engel: He isn’t ready yet hehehehe….

Engel grabs Wood’s leg and he drags him closer to the steps again and begins to smash the knee against the steel again, causing Wood to yell out in pain. Engel then stands over his opponent and stamps down on the injured appendage…

RJ: Engel said over the last few weeks that the old days of smoke and mirrors, mindgames etc are done….he is ready to show the world his more physical side….

JT: I shudder to think what that means….Engel’s alliance with Jessica Lawless, a connection that stems back to childhood, has certainly added a different dimension to his whole outlook…

Engel grabs Wood’s leg now and he places it on the bottom step before clambering up onto the top one. He looks down at Wood and then jumps down…

RJ: He’s trying to snap his leg…

Wood pulls his leg out the way before the landing and Engel trips on the bottom step and tumbles to the ground. Wood grips at the ring apron now and drags himself up, unstrapping his knee brace as he does so…

JT: I’m not sure it’s wise for Liam Wood to expose that knee….

RJ: HOLD ON!

The lashing noise echoes far and wide as Wood smashes the brace across Engel’s spine and drops him onto his knees. Wood has a furious expression on his face as he smashes it across the side of Harlequin’s face now…

JT: Liam Wood had a weapon at hand and he is more than happy to use it….

Wood stares down at Engel now, hatred burning in his eyes, and he watches as he tries to crawl up against the security barrier. Wood then runs forward and crushes Harlequin’s skull with a kick, driving it into the wall…the referee kneels down to ask Engel if he wants to quit but he doesn’t even answer….

RJ: And here the issue begins to show….Engel will be feeling the pain that Liam Wood has inflicted upon him thus far but he won’t be willing to give it up….

Wood heads back to the ring now and he looks underneath the apron before dragging out a steel chair. He walks up behind Engel now, still on all fours, and he smashes the weapon down into his spine. The crowd are applauding, baying for blood, as Wood tilts the chair on its edge now and begins to drive it down into the body of Harlequin in a stabbing motion…

JT: This is just a street fight at this point…..this is the “darkness” inside of Liam Wood that Engel has brought to the forefront…

RJ: And Wood is embracing it….

The referee again moves in to check with Engel if he wants to give up but amidst the spluttering and laughter we see him shaking his head. Liam Wood waits for Harlequin to stand now and he swings the chair with full impact…..CRACK!

JT: That would have crushed Engel’s skull against the steel ringpost….he narrowly avoided that….

Engel staggers away from the blow and stomps at Wood’s knee as he does so. Wood falters and staggers as Engel searches under the ring now and drags out a kendo stick. He walks in behind Wood now and wallops the stick across the back of his knee….Engel throws the stick aside as he grabs Wood’s leg now and pulls him up (Wood hopping on one foot) before launching the bad knee against the ringpost…..Wood is in agony on the floor but yells “NO” when the referee asks him if he wants to quit…

RJ: This will be a war of attrition here…..these two can batter one another senseless but unless either mutter those words, this goes on….

Engel smears the paint on his face and then he grabs the steel steps and hauls them up in his arms. He hurries over toward Wood now and he lifts them high before driving them down…..BOOM!

JT: Liam Wood moved there at the final and I mean final second….he would have had a shattered leg for sure…

RJ: And that is what we are looking at here….that is the guile these two men possess for one another…

Wood is staggering, trying to pull at the ring to stay upright, as Engel goes after him. Wood suddenly drags another chair from under the ring and he jabs it straight into the stomach of his foe as he approaches. Wood then fixes the weapon underneath Engel’s chin, raising his head to look in his eyes, before he lashes the legs of the chair at the ringpost…

JT: That will shatter your windpipe….vile…

Engel drops, clutching his throat, as Wood backs away from him and looks away in disgust. Engel spits blood on the ground but waves the referee away when he approaches with the mic….

RJ: PSYCHO CRUSHER…..MY LORD!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CWF Presents Day of Reckoning VII - Night 1 Results  Empty Re: 6CWF Presents Day of Reckoning VII - Night 1 Results

Post by JJJohnson Fri 08 Mar 2024, 6:40 pm

There are cheers, gasps, and looks of horror as Wood runs over and suddenly he just “stomps” Engel’s head into the solid arena floor. Engel is motionless, flat on his stomach, as Wood stares down at him…

JT: Engel Harlequin may have just been knocked out….he may have suffered brain or skull injuries….

RJ: He may be unable to say “I quit” even if he wanted to….

The official is crouched next to Engel but he is getting absolutely no response from him. Liam Wood picks up the steel chair again and seems to be contemplating his next move before sliding the weapon into the ring. Wood then begins to drag the deadweight of Engel up and he, too, is thrown into the ring…

JT: First time these two have even set foot in the ring since this match began…

Wood picks up the chair now and he ushers Engel to his feet (slowly) and then he winds the weapon back and swings with all his might but Harlequin ducks at the final second…

RJ: AVERSION THERAPY!

Engel ducks the chairshot and then he lands a kick to the stomach before snapping off the double armed DDT. We get a shot of both men on their backs and Engel is talking to himself, staring up at the LED roof….

JT: I’m not sure if Engel is mesmerised by his surroundings or what he wants to do to Liam Wood…

RJ: Probably both…

Engel shuffles around now and he grabs the steel chair before heading to the corner of the ring. He starts to lift himself up, tucking the chair under his arm as he does, and then he dives from the second rope….CRACK!

JT: Engel may have broken some part of his arm there….he was channelling Mick Foley but the results were Dude Love….

Wood moves as Engel slams into the canvass and the chair bends upward into his elbow joint. He is clearly hurting badly as Wood suddenly gets up and positions the steel chair flat on the canvass….

RJ: MANSON DRIVER!

Once again Engel’s head is smashed into the floor as Wood delivers the finisher on top of the steel chair. Wood kneels there over his fallen foe and then he nods to the referee that he needs to ask him….

JT: Already we have seen enough here….Liam Wood is on a seek and destroy mission….I don’t care how tough or unstable Engel is….his head is being decimated here….

We see a trickle of blood now dripping from Engel’s head as the referee bends down to talk to him but Engel, clearly disorientated, just palms him away in an indication he will not give up….Wood just looks down at him with a fire in his eyes…..the referee looks to Wood but there is no trace of mercy in his features…..Wood walks to the corner now and he fixes the steel chair between the top and middle turnbuckles before he rags Engel to his feet and runs him forward…..CRACK!

RJ: You know Engel wouldn’t hesitate to do any of this to Liam Wood either but this is still uncomfortable viewing….

Engel’s head smashes through the seat of the chair and he falls, almost in slow motion, through the ropes and onto the apron. Liam Wood rolls from the ring now and he drags the steel steps into the middle of the arena floor….he then clambers back up on the apron and pulls Engel into a front facelock….

JT: I really do not like where this is heading…..MY GOD!

Crowd: Holy (beep) x10

RJ: FALCON ARROW FROM THE APRON, ENGEL LEFT DECIMATED ACROSS THE STEEL STEPS….

Wood turns the suplex in midair so that he can jump from the apron and slam Engel down, spine first, across the steel steps (ala Damien Priest). Engel is just flat, his body arched at a horrendous angle, as Wood once again orders the referee to “make him say it”….

JT: Liam Wood has said all along that he isn’t the white knight, he isn’t the saviour or the fan darling…..he is a bad man with bad intentions, we are seeing that in full flow tonight….

RJ: Plus you have to remember how we got to this point….what Engel has done to Liam…..I don’t think you can expect him to toe the line here….

The referee almost has a pleading in his eyes as he kneels down next to Engel again but he places a bloodied palm over the mic and just shoves it away….he can barely even roll over to get himself off the steps…..Wood grabs Engel by the hair now and he drags him around to the announce area…

RJ: Here we go, Jeff….

JT: Back amongst the action for us….

Wood pushes equipment and paper etc off the tables before smashing Engel’s head down on top. Engel jumps slumps there, leaving a blood-stain, as Wood gets up on the farthest table (The Japanese). Engel is still slumped over the 6CWF table as Wood runs across…

RJ: He’s going to stomp him!!!

Engel moves at the final second and then he grabs Wood’s legs and pulls them out from under him so that he collapses on the table and the back of his head smashes against the wood. Engel then drags himself up on the table…

JT: Less than twenty minutes back in the announce area and our table is in big danger….

RJ: DEAR GOD ALMIGHTY!

The crowd are going wild as Engel suddenly drags Wood up and he delivers a “Cactus Driver 97” (piledriver) which breaks the table in half and leaves both strewn amongst the wreckage of the table…

JT: That is horrifying…..our table didn’t break in pieces like the norm, it has literally cracked down the middle….Liam Wood’s neck landed at a horrid angle right there…

RJ: Wood could be in a bad way….

The noise levels are echoing throughout The Sphere as the referee heads over to check on the condition of both competitors. He is asking them if they want to give up but neither man is giving him an answer, they are too busy trying to get themselves back up…

JT: Engel is bleeding, now the bridge of Wood’s nose is split….but we are no closer to either of these men saying “I quit”…..

RJ: This is every bit as uncomfortable as I believed it would be….

Engel is up and he is clearly wheezing and wincing with every step but he staggers over to the ring and he is pulling a bag from underneath. He rolls in the ring now and begins to pour thumbtacks all over the canvass….

JT: My word….as if this wasn’t barbaric enough….

RJ: This is an Engel Harlequin match….we have barely scratched beneath the surface of the unhinged mind…

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri 08 Mar 2024, 6:41 pm

Liam Wood pushes the wreckage of the table away from himself as he staggers upward, swaying as he does so. Engel is sitting on the ropes and staring at him, smiling to reveal bloodied teeth, as Wood makes his way toward the ring…

JT: First 6CWF match inside The Sphere in Las Vegas, first match of “Day of Reckoning” and it is unreal..

Engel reaches through the ropes to grab Wood’s head and yank him up onto the apron but Wood thunders a right hand into his head to knock him backward. Wood drags himself onto the apron now and he catapults himself over the top…

RJ: Engel caught him….SELF-FULFILLING….

Engel catches Wood and looks to splatter him on the tacks with the swinging STO but Wood elbows his way free and then he grabs Engel by the throat. He tries to lift him but Engel stomps at his injured knee and then grabs his head…

JT: AVERSION…

Wood counters the DDT into a backdrop away from the tacks. Engel staggers back up now and Wood superkicks one knee from under him and then flashes another kick into the side of his face. He grabs Engel by the head and he drags him forward now before flipping him up and he spins him around 360….

*Crowd pop

RJ: POWERBOMB ON THE TACKS…..DEAR LORD!

The ring shudders as tacks fly up into the air when Wood smashes Engel down on top of them. Harlequin is writhing in pain, tacks stuck in his back and neck as well as his arms, legs and head. Wood just sits there and stares…

JT: Engel Harlequin’s dastardly plan has backfired right there….

RJ: And Wood isn’t done…

Wood rolls from the ring and heads around to the aisleway now before dragging a table out from underneath the ring. He positions the table just underneath the ring apron of the left-sided ring…

JT: I find it incredible that neither man has even used the right sided ring in this contest….

RJ: They’ve done enough damage in the left……OH MY GOD!

Wood rolls back into the ring now and he watches Engel, covered in tacks, trying to pull himself up on the apron (where he retreated after impact). Wood then sprints forward and he dives through the ropes into a spear that crashes himself and Engel down through the table and left in a heap on the arena floor…

JT: This is just devastation and carnage at every juncture….

RJ: Liam Wood has battered Engel at every available opportunity…..

Wood is holding his knee as he rolls from the wreckage and he once again points to the referee and wants him to get Engel to give up. Engel looks mangled, blood stained on his face with the smeared paint, as the official holds the mic to his mouth…

JT: HE GRABBED THE REF…..

Engel suddenly shoves his hand into the referee’s mouth (mandible claw) before he stumbles up and backward, smashing the referee against the ring apron so that he collapses in a heap….

RJ: That’s one way to ensure there is no referee to end this match….

CRACK!

Engel turns away from the referee as Wood obliterates him over the top of the head with another steel chair shot. Engel is motionless on the ground as Wood throws the weapon away…

JT: Heinous, vile shot….Liam Wood may have just caved the skull of Engel Harlequin….

RJ: He’s been trying all night…

Engel’s head is split, blood running freely down his face, as the camera focuses on his wounds and the multiple tacks stuck in various parts of his body…Liam Wood stares around the arena and then he kneels over Harlequin and pulls his head up off the floor….

Wood: This, all of this, is on you…

JT: What is Wood….no, cmon now Liam….

Wood throws up the ring apron again and this time he drags out two cinder blocks….

RJ: I think the most savage version I ever witnessed of Liam Wood was during his “I Quit” match with GazzyD over six years ago……this may be taking that to a whole new level now…

JT: You’re damn right it is….this isn’t about winning a match….

Wood drags Engel up now and he his head on top of the first block. Blood is running from Engel’s head and staining the stone underneath as Wood grabs the second block and lifts it up above….

Wood: Say it….say it or I swear I’ll break your skull….

Engel tilts his head and he spits blood down onto Wood’s shoes…

RJ: OH GOD!

The crunching sound is deafening as Wood smashes the first block down into Engel’s head and he crushes it between both as they crumble in his hands from the impact. Engel’s eyes are closed now, blood dribbling from his mouth….

JT: This needs to end….someone needs to step in here….screw the rules, someone is going to end up dead if this carries on…

That seems to be the consensus as we see a team of four referees rushing out from the back now and they are joined by security and EMT’s. Engel Harlequin is completely motionless…

Wood: He hasn’t said it….I want him to say it….I want to hear him say it’s over…

RJ: Liam Wood is like a man possessed here…

JT: He has damn near shattered Engel Harlequin’s skull….what more does he want?

RJ: He wants to know he’ll never reignite this feud again….he wants it over…

Miss Jessica, looking extremely worried, is at ringside now and crouching next to Engel. She is glaring at Liam Wood with hate-filled eyes as a hand slips into Liam Wood’s now and we see Emmy by his side…

JT: I think this is best for all parties….Emmy needs to take Wood away here….and Miss Jessica can accompany Engel to the hospital….

The medics are trying to get Engel up but his legs are almost like putty underneath him. He does seem to have regained consciousness but it is clear that his body is betraying him as he tries to stand. A stretcher is brought down now….

RJ: OH GOD!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri 08 Mar 2024, 6:42 pm

Engel suddenly grabs the edge of the stretcher and drives it forward into the midsection of the unsuspecting Liam Wood….Wood doubles over in agony as Engel quickly seizes him and delivers a “Self-Fulfilling Prophecy” (Sister Abigail) and smashes Wood’s face off the side of the stretcher….there is a whole army of bodies in the way but then we hear a shriek as Engel seizes Emmy by the wrist and drags her forward, throwing her in the ring….

JT: No….no, she isn’t part of this…leave her alone…

RJ: Engel Harlequin is decimated here, he has barely had a look in….but he now, somehow, has in his possession the most important thing in Liam Wood’s life….and he knows it….

JT: He’s targeted Emmy before….Wood was afraid he would do so again and he has been proven right….

RJ: Emmy was insistent she wanted to be here…

JT: For support….not to be attacked….this is Engel’s last desperate hope I believe….

RJ: And it may be enough….we know what Emmy means to Liam Wood…

JT: This is almost sickening irony….we mentioned earlier how Liam Wood beat GazzyD in an “I Quit” match six years ago….how did he get Gazzy to say those words?

RJ: He threatened Christy….

JT: Exactly….

Engel is covered in blood, paint and rubble but he looks almost demonic as he throws Emmy into the ring and grabs her by the face. Emmy is on her knees and looking terrified….

RJ: Wood is only just coming to….he has no idea the hell on earth he is about to witness….

JT: And look at Jessica….the harlot’s demeanour has changed….

Jessica is cackling now and looks gleeful as she watches Engel with Emmy. Engel is looking at the remaining thumbtacks on the canvass….

RJ: My lord, you don’t think he would….

JT: I don’t believe there is anything Engel Harlequin wouldn’t do if I am honest….

RJ: Not this though….

The security, EMTs and referees look concerned as Wood staggers back up and sees what is happening. His eyes widen in horror at the scene in front of him…

JT: Engel knows now he has Wood’s attention….he has him exactly where he wants him…..WAIT A MINUTE!

Wood suddenly seizes Miss Jessica by the hair and drags her away from the ring apron. Engel freezes in his tracks…

RJ: Engel flinched…..I don’t believe it….

*Crowd pop

JT: And Emmy knew….she said two weeks ago they worked out Engel’s weakness….

Harlequin looks fearful at what Wood might do to Miss Jessica and that allows Emmy to slam her arm up between his legs, dropping him on his knees. Wood throws Miss Jessica into the ring now and Emmy runs over and pins her to the ground with her foot….

RJ: Now this is irony…..this is one of the most unexpected turn of events I have ever witnessed in 6CWF’s history….

Emmy’s eyes are glinting now and she too looks more physical than ever before. She seizes Miss Jessica by the hair and pulls her over toward the thumbtacks and places her foot on the back of her neck….

JT: What is Emmy doing here? She’s lost it…

RJ: She said she finally understood….that she was onboard and Wood knew what he had to do…

JT: But this?

Engel is on all fours now and he’s looking at Emmy and Miss Jessica and he holds out a hand toward him, his eyes flashing as the betrayal of his body counts against him…

RJ: It’s almost like Engel cannot believe what he is doing…..who knew that Miss Jessica would be the key to unlock him…

Liam Wood is perched on the second rope and he is looking down as though surveying his kingdom. Engel turns away from Miss Jessica and looks at Wood, almost pleadingly…

JT: Wood wants to hear it….anything less won’t be enough….

Ding ding ding

RJ: He said it….he actually said it….OH MY LORD!

Engel’s body is trembling as he looks for Wood and back to Miss Jessica and back again before he says “I…..quit”……Miss Jessica howls, almost in pain, and then before the bell can even sound to end the contest Wood jumps from the second rope and he stomps Engel’s head into the thumbtacks….

JT: Liam Wood did it, just like he said he would…..he found a way…..he found the chink in the armour, he said he would make Engel Harlequin say “I Quit” and I cannot believe the methods employed to make that happen but there you are….

RJ: After everything we witnessed….everything they have done to one another in recent months, everything they have done tonight…..

JT: In the end it was nothing physical….I believe Liam Wood could have done whatever he pleased tonight to Engel and it would never have made him give up…..he nearly broke the man’s skull for crying out loud….but the moment he threatened Jessica, that was it…

RJ: And it almost as though Engel couldn’t even believe his own body and actions….we know he has been besotted with Jessica since they were teenagers, that was the big issue. His first ever trip to the Asylum was because he took the blame for one of Jessica’s crimes…Wood found that out and he exposed it….even when Engel and Jessica thought they had the upper hand by grabbing Emmy….but she was in on it too….they played Harlequin and they have worked it to their advantage….Liam Wood has vanquished Engel Harlequin here, he has ended one of the most violent feuds in history…..and I don’t think anyone saw that ending coming….

“Revival Mode” blasts out as Wood takes his foot off of Engel’s head and Emmy mirrors his movement. Miss Jessica scurries to Engel’s side, ignoring the tacks sticking in her hands, and she sobs as she rests on his back….Emmy stands next to Wood now and they look at one another before Wood raises their arms….

JT: A darker, more physical side of both Emmy and Liam Wood tonight….the crowd seem onboard, they wanted Wood to win and he did but even his most ardent fans must be somewhat surprised by what he has done tonight….

RJ: Liam Wood adds Engel Harlequin to the list of ghosts he has exorcised this last year……he now has one thing on his mind and he has 24 hours to rest up before he can make that a reality…..6CW Championship, Gateway to Glory…..can this man book his main event slot at Night of Glory IX?

JT: After what we have seen tonight, would you bet against him?

Wood and Emmy climb out of the ring now and walk into the aisleway as the EMT’s begin to escort Engel out onto the stretcher. The audience are applauding at what they have just witnessed. Miss Jessica is still howling in dismay as she clings to the side of the stretcher….Wood and Emmy cast one final look before exiting into the backstage area.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri 08 Mar 2024, 7:13 pm

*Uryu Ishida is finishing up his prep for the upcoming TLC match. He is looking at himself in the mirror and takes a deep breath before Tim Allen approaches for a final interview. Uryu says a lot has been said, perhaps too much, but all the talk is done now and it's about action. He wants to be 6CW Champion again and that means going out there and doing to Gazzy what Gazzy intends to do to him. Uryu says he can't make any predictions except that he will give his absolute all in his quest to hold that gold in his hands once more.

Tim Allen asks about Edward Plague being a potential factor. Uryu says he's almost counting on it. He has shown Gazzy and Plague in the last few months that he will not be intimidated by either of them. Uryu reiterates that Plague is the cause of all of this so if he shows his face here tonight it gives him the opportunity to put him away, like should have happened from the get go. Uryu is then interrupted by Blue Dragon. Uryu seems surprised that Dragon is here tonight but Dragon tells him he came to see who he'll be taking the 6CW Championship away from tomorrow night.. BD smirks and then wishes Ishida luck out there before leaving. Uryu looks suspicious as the scene ends.

*The scene changes and the referee has arrived to take the 6CW Championship from Gazzy so that it can be hung above the ring. It is Plague who has possession of the belt and it seems to cause him great pain to hand it over. Gazzy is doing his final prep as Plague makes it clear to the champion how imperative and important it is that he returns with that championship. Plague is talking about the belt like it is more than just a possession. Plague says "without it, the power slips through our hands like water.....without it, we shall all feel the torture of disappointment....you don't want to disappoint me, do you Gareth?". Gazzy turns to Plague and then shakes his head. Plague beckons for Gazzy to lower his head and they pray. Plague then opens the door so he can send Gazzy to war and they find themselves staring at Liam Wood. There is a long staredown between the former allies before Wood walks away. Plague says to Gazzy "Bring it home, Gareth....bring me back my title".

*Rex Adamson is doing some last minute work in the gym when Chris Patricks confronts him. Patricks is smirking as he pretends he didn't come for a fight (there'll be plenty of time later tonight) but he did come to give some advice. He tells Rex that Max may be having some internal struggles but sooner rather than later he is going to realise what an ungrateful, egotistical, piece of (beep) his nephew really is....and when that time comes, Rex is done....because that means he gets the green light to do whatever the hell he pleases....and Rex has no idea what Patricks is truly capable of....but he's going to find out.

Rex listens intently and then he smirks as he stands his ground and tells Patricks to take his balls out of Max's kangaroo pouch (Aussie on Aussie joke)....because he doesn't need his permission to seek a fight with Rex, just the same way Rex didn't need Max to become a superstar...he thinks Patricks is using Max as an excuse because he knows, deep down, that he doesn't belong on the same level...Rex says he's heading for the top with Genesis backing him...but because of Patricks badmouthing and getting in his business he is going to destroy him inside of War Games tonight and inflict so much damage that Joyce won't even be able to identify his dental records....Rex tells CP that faking his own death in a car accident was the biggest mistake he made because the beating he takes tonight will be be anything but fake.

*Miss Jessica is beside herself as Jack Reynolds tries to get an interview. Jessica (through deep, dry, sobs) vows that she will have revenge on Liam Wood for what he has done tonight. She tells Wood that he will not know when it is coming but it will and when it does it will be beyond anything he has ever experienced in his life. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

*Scott Harris is interviewed by Clarissa. Harris has been at war with Genesis, in one guise or another, for nearly a full year and tonight he is ready to put that to rest once and for all. Harris doesn't care which member of Genesis he scores the fall on but he vows to be the man that finishes it and then onto the Gateway to Glory to secure the 6CW Championship. Dicey Reilly interrupts and he thinks Harris is getting ahead of himself and putting his ego above the goals of the team, although he shouldn't have expected anything else.

Dicey says it doesn't matter who gets the win tonight as long as they do exactly that; win. Dicey would hate Harris' ego to be the reason they lost because then they would have a problem and that is something Harris really doesn't want, just a friendly bit of advice....and as for leaving tomorrow night as 6CW Championship....Dicey isn't sure Harris has what it takes to carry those three letters on his shoulders in the way he did for so many years....

Harris thanks Dicey for the advice, almost mockingly, but he's more than confident in his abilities to back up the talk. That means winning tonight and most certainly walking out tomorrow as world champion. Harris tells Dicey that once he's holding the 6CW Championship he will gladly offer Dicey a shot and prove to everyone that he belongs at the very top and that he can carry "6CW" to a higher level than Dicey's wildest drunken daydreams. Harris says "See you out there" and walks off. Dicey is left with a smirk on his face but his eyes locked on Harris.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri 08 Mar 2024, 7:14 pm

Bout 2
6CW Championship
TLC
GazzyD © vs Uryu Ishida

RJ: We have just witnessed chaos in our opening bout and that is only going to increase here in our next bout…..

JT: This sell out crowd here in Las Vegas are being treated to some monumental action and that pace is not going to slow, not one iota…..we still have two more bouts here on night one of “Day of Reckoning” and this next one is one of the most personally charged feuds in 6CWF history, no doubt about it…

Ding ding

Michael Bird: Ladies and gentlemen…..the following contest is the TABLES, LADDERS AND CHAIRS MATCH…..FOR THE 6CW WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP!

*Crowd ultra pop

RJ: The 6CW Championship is on the line, folks, and this will be the first of two 6CW Championship matches this weekend….we were all at Proving Grounds, we heard the announcement…..the winner of tonight’s TLC match will then have to defend the title in the 30 man Gateway to Glory match tomorrow night…

JT: Blue Dragon cashed in his “Key to the Kingdom”, that was his choice….it cannot be denied…it does however add another dimension to what we are about to witness…..GazzyD, the champion, and Uryu Ishida, the challenger, have been embroiled in a tumultuous rivalry for months now….tonight they do battle once more in one of the most hellacious matches imaginable…..but in the back of their minds they know that whoever is victorious here will have less than twenty four hours to prepare for the title defence of a lifetime…

RJ: Even if you remove the TLC match, say it wasn’t happening….defending your title in the Gateway to Glory is practically impossible, it’s never been done before….so even if you had three weeks to prepare for just that, you are hoping on a miracle….but these guys also have to fight tonight….I mean Gazzy and Uryu are world class but let’s be serious right now, I’m not sure what is being asked here is possible for any superstar in history….

JT: And that’s what makes Blue Dragon’s decision so wild….he has literally blown the doors wide open on the world title scene…..now anyone can leave this event with the gold….you could be on a ten match losing streak and all of a sudden you are in with a chance….

RJ: Gazzy and Uryu have to just keep their focus on tonight, as hard as that seems….focus on this match and then move on to the next….

JT: Tables, ladders and chairs for the 6CW Championship…..the title belt, taken just a little while ago from Edward Plague….

RJ: He really wasn’t happy about that….

JT: Another avenue in this match….

RJ: The title is hanging high above the ring….the objective is to climb a ladder, take down the belt…you’re the champion….

JT: And yet we know that it is never that simple and these two men are about to find that out the hard way…

The lights in the arena go out and it is complete blackness until the LED screens light up behind the two rings and “Time stands still” then booms through the airwaves…

MB: Introducing first, the challenger…….hailing from Nottingham, England…………..weighing in at 204 pounds………Uuuuuurrrrrryyyyyyyyyyuuuuuuu Iiiiiissssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhiiiiidddddddddddddaaaaaaaaaaa!

RJ: The ring veteran…..the former champion….Uryu Ishida is here tonight to regain what he lost at Born in Fire and become a 2x 6CW Champion….

JT: Uryu realised a dream last May, 16 years to climb to the mountain top…..that dream was snatched away from him on New Year’s Eve by his opponent here tonight…..a man with whom he has been at loggerheads for quite some time…

RJ: We all know the story…..the love triangle, Uryu’s friendship with Christy and Gazzy’s growing jealousy….we know how Edward Plague returned and he fuelled that paranoia until Gazzy finally snapped and attacked Ishida at “Destiny”…..then came Born in Fire when a pregnant Christy finally chose her husband by turning on Uryu and helping Gazzy to win his third world title…..

JT: Christy is now at home, in the last trimester of her pregnancy, and of course we wish her well but she is better off well away from all of this….herself and her baby should be her priority…

RJ: The problem for them all is the influence and shadow cast by Edward Plague and his cult….Gazzy has been brainwashed and walks by Plague’s side, Christy has chosen that side because she believes she has no other choice….Uryu, however, is their sworn enemy and has vowed to take them down….starting tonight by taking back the 6CW Championship…

JT: I could say that Uryu should move on, that he should leave all of this behind but I know he won’t….it isn’t in his nature….he doesn’t run…..even when maybe he should….

RJ: Because yes tonight is about the world title but it is also about Uryu’s friendship with Christy…..he may have accepted long ago that they will never be anything but friends but Ishida knows that Edward Plague’s toxicity will forever be a problem in the lives of Christy and her baby….heck even GazzyD….

JT: Uryu tried to play nice, he tried to reason with Gazzy….but over the last few weeks we have seen something much more primal from Uryu….he knows now he must fight fire with fire….he knows that the only way for him to survive is to do unto others what they plan to do to him….

RJ: Uryu may not want to “take out” GazzyD but I think now, finally, he realises he has no other choice…..Gazzy cannot be talked down, Gazzy, whether under the influence of Plague or not, has tried to put Uryu on the shelf on more than one occasion…..Uryu cannot sit back any longer, he must take the fight to his opposition and that is exactly what we have been seeing recently….

Uryu walks around to stand in front of the tiers of fans and he looks up to the top and bows his head in appreciation of them chanting his name. He then swivels on his heel to look at the two rings in front of him, his eyes moving higher as he gazes at the 6CW Championship that is hanging in the middle of the two rings….

JT: The two ring scenario makes this interesting tonight, even more so than usual…..because the belt is literally situated over that metal platform that runs between both rings…..chances are you will have to get a ladder in there and set it up….

RJ: I mean you could, potentially, reach from either side but it’s going to be a stretch….I agree that your best bet is setting up a ladder on that platform between the rings….

JT: But the extra seconds it takes to get a ladder through the ropes and set up there could prove costly…..that is something both men will have to factor in…

Uryu looks around the arena floor at the stacks of ladders, chairs and tables that have been left strewn out….

RJ: Another logistical scenario here in the Sphere…..the backside of the rings, closest to the LED wall, doesn’t have much of a gap…..I know tomorrow night for the “Gateway to Glory” we will be back to one ring and they are going to bring it into the middle of the floor so there is more room on all sides….but here tonight with the two rings and the “War Games” structure it made it difficult….

JT: I guess the point you are making, RJ, is that neither superstar wants to be taking a tumble over the back of the rings….

RJ: Absolutely not….you are likely going straight into that LED wall…..there is a far bigger gap out in front of the rings in front of the wall of fans….or even to the right or left of either ring into the aisleway or over here by the announce area…

JT: Let’s maybe just hope nobody falls from the ring Laugh

Uryu rolls inside now and he paces the first ring before Edward Plague’s laughing face appears on the LED screen behind the ring, illuminating the entire Sphere. Plague’s laughter continues to sound out and then he says…

“Tonight the Hollow Hero falls on his own sword”

RJ: The way this arena is set up allows for very eerie moments just like that one….Edward Plague letting Uryu know that he is watching all the time…

Michael Bird: And introducing his opponent………….hailing from Manchester, England…………weighing in at 221 pounds………….he is the reigning and defending 6CW World Champion……………….GaaaaaaaazzzzzzzzzzzyyyyyyyyyyyyyyDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!

JT: The third reign of GazzyD began on New Year’s Eve at Wembley Stadium…..he dethroned Uryu in a modern classic that was not without controversy, as we have already pointed out….

RJ: I think the biggest talking point in regards to Gazzy is his change in temperament, attitude and personality…..the once fun-loving fan favourite is now consumed by rage and jealousy….

JT: Polluted, corrupted, brain-washed….call it whatever you want but the transformation of GazzyD is, undoubtedly, tied into the return of Edward Plague….Plague and Gazzy’s story is a long one, this is not the first time Gazzy has fallen under Plague’s influence….

RJ: But I don’t believe he has ever been this deeply embedded….last time Gazzy was able to fight it and break free but I’m not so sure it will happen this time…..you bring in Christy’s pregnancy, the impending birth of his daughter, the championship that Plague treats like his own….Gazzy is in deep here….

JT: Not only that but as of right now he has shown no signs of wanting to pull away from Plague….dare I say it but he actually seems to enjoy this darker role….and he has certainly been enjoying any chance to inflict pain and suffering on Uryu Ishida, the man he blames for most of his life’s problems…

A solitary blacklight shines upon the entrance as smoke rolls out across the entrance way. The big LED screens clicks in to life showing a big number 8 which starts to count down as the intro to 'The Heretic Anthem' by Slipknot plays out across the crowd and Gazzy seems to slowly rise up through the smoke. Gazzy is wearing a black sleeveless hooded top. He stares straight ahead at the two rings, soaking in the jeers from the crowd and then starts to make his way down to ringside

RJ: We know these two don’t like each other….we know they want to cause damage to each other….you only have to look back at their Born in Fire match and the re-match in Tokyo…

JT: The re-match was stopped by the referee because of the damage they both sustained that night….and yet here we are….a month later and they are set to battle again….tables, ladders and chairs for the 6CW World Championship

Gazzy pulls himself up onto the apron of the first ring and he and Uryu just stare at one another. Gazzy begins to unzip his jacket and drops it next to the turnbuckle before stepping through the ropes. Both men’s gaze then turns to the title belt hanging between the two rings…

RJ: That’s why we are here…world title on the line, matches do not come much bigger than this…

JT: One of the most prestigious belts in the land, its history is long and distinguished….

RJ: And one of these men leaves here tonight as its owner…..at least for 24 hours anyway…

JT: They need to put that to the back of their mind….because right now the only match that matters is this one….

The noise in the Sphere is rocking as Uryu and Gazzy continue to stare at one another as the bell sounds to get the contest underway. Gazzy is talking to Uryu now and we catch a portion of what he is saying as he points up at the belt….

Gazzy: That’s mine, just like Christy is mine….and you will never take anything from me again….

RJ: LOOKOUT NOW!

Gazzy suddenly slaps Ishida in the mouth. Uryu holds his cheek before he thunders back and drives a huge forearm into the jaw of Gazzy, staggering him back. Uryu unleashes now with chops to the chest and then sets his feet to land a flush roundhouse kick to the midsection as the champion sags on the ropes. He whips Gazzy across the ring and then uses his momentum as he returns to launch him over the top rope to the outside…

JT: Uryu wasting no time here….he wants a ladder…

Uryu dives from the side of the ring now after Gazzy rolls into the aisleway. Ishida grabs a ladder and he spots Gazzy staggering to his feet so he runs forward and smashes him in the head with the top of the weapon. Ishida then slides the ladder in the ring…

RJ: As simple as it sounds all Uryu needs to do is climb up now and grab the belt….

Uryu heads over to the “platform” between the rings and he sets the ladder on it so that it is trapped between the two sets of ring ropes. Ishida scales onto the ladder now and begins to climb…

JT: Uryu is directly underneath that title belt….

Ishida gets halfway up when Gazzy gets back in the ring and runs over to shove the ladder. It tilts sideways slightly, the ropes stopping it, but there is enough of an angle that Uryu is forced to jump off and land in the second ring. Gazzy pulls the ladder back now and he climbs out on the “platform” before starting to climb….

RJ: ASTONISHING!

The crowd erupt as Uryu springs onto the ropes now and he leaps onto the ladder beside Gazzy before pulling him off the ladder down into the second ring with a bulldog takedown. Uryu gets back up and he lands a standing moonsault now on the champion…..Gazzy rolls toward the ropes so Ishida runs the opposite side and returns with a flying baseball slide to the back which sends the champion flying out of the ring and bouncing off the arena floor in front of the fans…

JT: Is Uryu heading back for the ladder?

RJ: Probably the wisest choice but I’m not sure it will be the one he makes….

Uryu seems to be thinking about his choices and then he heads to the corner and climbs up on the turnbuckle. He waits for Gazzy to clamber up and then launches through the air into a huge crossbody takedown….

JT: That area in front of the fan section is pretty vast…..because the rings are set back toward the LED wall….plenty of space for carnage tonight….

RJ: We’ve already seen plenty….

Uryu heads over toward the barrier now and he grabs a table before setting it up in the middle of the floor. He then drags Gazzy up…

JT: Suplex?

Gazzy kicks his feet and battles before he drops to his knees with a jawbreaker which staggers Uryu back into the table. Gazzy then leaps onto the table before wrapping his legs around Ishida’s neck, sending him across the floor with a headscissors…..Ishida staggers back up…..CRACK!

RJ: Uryu tried to get his hands up but he felt that…

Uryu tries to block the steel chair that hurtles through the air but it bounces off his forearm and strikes him in the face. Gazzy walks over and grabs Ishida by the head now…

JT: Gazzy’s gonna try and piledrive Uryu right here on the floor….

Uryu fights and scrambles before he succeeds in swiping the champion’s legs. He then drops backward and catapults Gazzy up and into the ringpost…..Gazzy is swaying as Uryu grabs the steel chair off the floor and he sets it up. Ishida then springs off the ring apron and flies back with a tornado DDT which crunches Gazzy’s head off the chair seat…

RJ: Talk about devastating impact….that may keep Gazzy down long enough for Uryu to go and get that title….

Uryu makes his way back to the ring now and quickly heads for the ladder between the rings. He begins his ascent…

JT: Uryu looking to become a 2x world champion tonight….

CRACK!

Gazzy is up and he slams the chair against Uryu’s spine, leaving him slumped upright on the ladder. Gazzy then clambers up on the ropes beside the ladder and he positions his feet so that he can drag Ishida off into the first ring and thunders him into the canvass with a “skull crushing finale”….

RJ: Both of these men have already used the ladder to devastating effect…..

JT: That’s what they are there for….

Gazzy crawls to his feet but he decided he is far from done with inflicting damage. He drags the ladder over the ropes into the first ring and carries is over to the turnbuckle before fitting it between the middle corner, creating a platform of sorts….Gazzy then drags Uryu up and he snapmares him across the ladder before walking to the opposite corner and climbing up….

RJ: No idea what Gazzy is planning here but….OH MY!

The crowd applaud as Gazzy leaps off the turnbuckle into a forward roll across the ring and then launches into a senton splash (rolling thunder) across Uryu’s chest on the ladder…

JT: Now this is getting violent….now we are starting to see how much this means to both of these men…

RJ: This is about being world champion….even if you disregard all the emotion attached, this is as serious as it gets in the world of professional wrestling….

Gazzy grabs the ladder again and he places it on the canvass in the middle of the ring. He pulls Uryu up now and attempts an inverted suplex on top of his but Ishida spins his body free and then drives his knee upward into the face of Gazzy. Gazzy is slumped over, standing up, as Uryu runs to the ropes and springboards….he floats back and wraps his legs over the back of Gazzy before somersaulting forward into a sunset flip bomb (Code Red) across the ladder….

JT: Incredible offense….quite simple astonishing…

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri 08 Mar 2024, 7:15 pm

Gazzy is clutching his spine and writhing in agony after the impact but the challenger is also hurt, holding his tailbone. The champion rolls from the ring now but Uryu chooses to follow and slingshots himself over the top rope and front dropkicks Gazzy in the chest as he comes down, sending him crashing across the table in the middle of the arena floor and he lands in a heap near the ringside barrier…

RJ: It is risk after risk from both of these men….blatant disregard for their own health….

Ishida grabs Gazzy now and he drags him up before smashing his head off the barrier. He then pulls Gazzy away and tries to lift him into a back suplex but Gazzy flips over the shoulder and then waits for Ishida to turn around before he boots him in the gut….

JT: DEEP IMPACT!

Uryu twists his body to the side and scoops Gazzy on his shoulders. He’s looking for the “Michinoku Driver” but Gazzy smashes elbows into his jaw before he is able to drop free. He quickly grabs Uryu for the “skull crushing finale” but Ishida throws his body forward and pulls Gazzy with him so that the champion’s face smashes into the ringside barrier…

RJ: Uryu tucked his head out of the impact zone there but Gazzy took it flush….

Gazzy is clearly dazed and then, as he stands, Uryu lands a high roundhouse (ala CM Punk) that crashes off the champion’s temple and leaves him sprawled across the table in the middle of the floor. Uryu looks at Gazzy for a long moment and then he turns toward the crowd…..the fans are baying for blood as Uryu grips the barrier and he leaps up onto it before launching himself backward into a picture perfect moonsault…

JT: NOBODY HOME….WHAT A CRASH LANDING!

Gazzy just manages to drop off the ladder at the final second as Uryu crashes right through it, sending splinters in every direction. The cameras focus on the champion now as he just sits there and stares at the devastation in front of him…

RJ: Uryu went all in there and the pay off just wasn’t there….

JT: He may have broke a rib or two for his troubles….all of a sudden the world champion is back in the ascendancy….

RJ: And judging by the look on his face, he is fully aware of that fact…

Gazzy has a dark smile on his face as he gets back up on his feet. Uryu is clutching at his ribs as Gazzy helps him up and carries him toward the steel steps before lifting him into a back suplex position before swinging him forward so that his ribs smash the steps…..Gazzy rolls in the ring now and he grabs the ladder off the floor and sets it up in the first ring…

JT: It’s going to be a stretch but Gazzy can reach the belt from there…

RJ: Gazzy has taken some damage as well though, he isn’t moving freely…

Gazzy starts to ascend the ladder, staring up at his title above, and he gets high enough for his fingertips to brush the belt when Uryu comes clattering back in and crashes against the ladder…

Crowd: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

JT: Not a good landing for GazzyD….

RJ: Good job he’s already knocked Christy up…

Gazzy lands across the ropes, crotching him, and remains there in agony. Uryu then runs off the ropes and returns with a brutal dropkick that sends Gazzy over the ropes onto the platform between rings. Uryu grips the top rope and he leaps over the ropes into a double foot stomp across Gazzy’s chest….

JT: That strip of platform between the rings is solid steel….nothing feels good landing on there….

Gazzy rolls under the ropes into the second ring now and Uryu watches him. The challenger is surveying the scene and weighing his options before springboarding through the air…

RJ: FLYING FORE….

Gazzy sidesteps at the final moment and then leaps onto Uryu’s back to nail a poisonrana that dumps Ishida on the back of his neck. Uryu rolls back up on his feet as Gazzy kicks him in the gut and drills him with a standard twist of fate….Gazzy rolls from the ring now and is search of some more weapons…

JT: The physicality of this match is certainly starting to take its toll on both competitors…

RJ: But with the 6CW Championship on the line you know that won’t stop them…

Gazzy grabs two tables and slides them in the ring and then another ladder followed by a steel chair. He clambers back in and grabs the chair first before driving it down, edge first, into the back of Ishida’s neck to keep him grounded…..Gazzy then sets one table, vertically, in the corner before he grabs the other and sets it up in the middle of the ring. He lifts the ladder now and places that behind the table in the middle….

JT: GazzyD has some evil, evil intentions right now…

Gazzy drags Uryu up and drapes him across the table before heading to the ladder behind and starts to climb up toward the top…..CRACK!

RJ: Uryu just launched that ladder through the air…

The chair flies through the air and smashes the side of Gazzy’s head, disorientating him up on the ladder. Uryu, wincing through the pain, then begins to scale up the other side of the ladder….he grabs Gazzy now in a front facelock….

JT: Surely not, Uryu….is it really worth this?

RJ: Superplex from the ladder….

Gazzy somehow manages to float his body over the side of the ladder and lands on the same side as the challenger. He kicks him in the gut now and tries to hook his arms…

JT: NO, GAZZY….YOU’LL KILL HIM….

RJ: OH MY GOD…..THIS IS DEVASTATION….THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE….

JT: THESE TWO MEN ARE DOING THE MOST HEINOUS OF THINGS IN THE NAME OF BEING 6CW CHAMPION…

Gazzy has Uryu’s arms hooked and appears to be attempting to nail the “Deep Impact” off the ladder but Ishida battles it and ends up scooping Gazzy onto his shoulders before dropping down off the ladder with a “Michinoku Driver” through the table….

RJ: THE SPHERE JUST ERUPTED….THAT WAS INSANITY!

JT: And the replays on those LED screens make it even more mesmerising….

The referee is kneeling down and checking on the condition of both competitors, both of whom are in a bad way following the crash landing. Uryu is somehow on his knees and he’s crawled to the ladder to use the rungs to try and get himself back up…

RJ: I don’t even know how these two men are still moving…astonishing….

Uryu staggers around and he grabs the steel chair off the canvass and then heads to the corner. Gazzy is slumped back onto the mat now as Ishida scrambles up high, steel chair in hand….

JT: What is Uryu thinking here? OH GOD!

Uryu throws himself into the “Split Second” with the steel chair tucked into his chest for more impact but Gazzy drives his knees up, his only option, and crushes the chair between them upon landing…..Gazzy is clutching his leg but Uryu is in a bad, bad way after the chair has exploded up into his chest….the world champion staggers back up now and he grabs Uryu before running him forward….

RJ: HE JUST LAUNCHED HIM STRAIGHT THROUGH THAT TABLE!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri 08 Mar 2024, 7:16 pm

Gazzy throws Uryu with all his might and the challenger flips upside down as he breaks through the table set up in the corner and leaves him wrecked amidst the devastation. Gazzy collapses back down on his knees again now…

JT: This is just street carnage…..like seriously…..these two men are just obliterating one another…

RJ: We knew coming in that this was personal….we knew they wanted to hurt each other….but look around and what they have already done….Uryu is broken, Gazzy is broken….and we still don’t have a winner…

JT: I don’t even know if we are close to having a winner if I am being honest….

Uryu has fallen off the apron now and is laying on the floor by the announce area. Gazzy has somehow made it back to his feet and he pulls the ladder toward the opposite side of the ring so that he can climb and reach for the belt….

RJ: With the injuries sustained, that is going to be a stretch for Gazzy….I think he needs to put that ladder on the platform…

Gazzy seems to realise this and draws the same conclusion. He now lifts the ladder up and lowers it over the ropes onto the platform before clambering out with it. The champion is clearly hurting but he takes a deep breath and begins to climb….

JT: Being world champion has consumed Gazzy’s soul…..he isn’t the first and he won’t be the last….but after tonight will he still be 6CW Champion?

Gazzy is slow to climb but he does begin to pull himself up the ladder toward the top. He gets himself on the top and he actually sits on it so that he can reach up and unstrap his championship….

RJ: OH MY GOD!

There are fans holding their mouths and wincing as Uryu runs across the second ring and dives into a dropkick on the ladder. The ladder slips from under Gazzy and he falls down so that his face and head snap off the ropes and he becomes entangled within the ladder and the ropes, leaving him in a battered heap on the “platform”…..

JT: That may be one of the worst landings I have ever seen….

RJ: GazzyD did not land well there at all….he could be in trouble here…

JT: He could be about to lose his world championship…

Uryu is slumped against the ropes as he listens to the crowd cheering and willing him on. He looks up at the belt but then at Gazzy, who is trying to get himself back up. Uryu chooses to pull Gazzy through the ropes and into the second ring….

JT: Uryu wants to Gazzy away for good before he goes for the title….

Uryu flips Gazzy up into a powerbomb position but Gazzy, almost off of instinct, jumps off the back and staggers toward the ropes. Uryu twirls and sprints forward but Gazzy ducks his shoulder and backdrops Ishida over the top to the outside….Gazzy just falls through the ropes now and he slams a right hand into Uryu’s head but then Uryu fires back with a vicious kick to the side of the champion….Gazzy winces from the blow and Uryu grabs his head….

RJ: Uryu is gonna hit “Deep Impact” here…

Gazzy counters with another backdrop which slams Uryu down on the hard arena floor. Gazzy looks annoyed that Uryu would even dare to use his finishing move. Uryu has staggered over toward the announce area as Gazzy grabs a steel chair and he sets it up. He backs off and then sprints forward to use the chair as a springboard…..

JT: WATCH OUT, RJ!

The audience are bouncing as the commentators go running because Gazzy flies through the air with a solo poetry in motion attack that crashes him on top of Uryu and they slam down on top of the “Spanish” announce table…

RJ: That was crazy, Gazzy just used his body like a torpedo and he crashed down on top of Uryu right in front of us…

JT: Battered bodies right here at Day of Reckoning….

The cameras focus on Gazzy’s crazed expression as he sits on the announce desk and then slides off the side. The referee is in conversation with Uryu as Gazzy grabs a steel chair now from the timekeeper’s area. He walks over and drags Uryu off the table before picking up, with the steel chair, and slams him down on the arena floor….Uryu writhes in agony from the impact to his spine….

RJ: Gazzy is starting to find some kind of a rhythm here…..

JT: He wants that poetry in motion off of the chair again…..BIG MISTAKE!

RJ: UNBELIEVABLE, JEFF….

Uryu is slumped against the announce tables and is trying to rise as Gazzy backs away toward the ring for a longer run up. He then sprints across and uses the chair as a springboard again but this time Uryu has dragged a ladder up (resting along the outside of the announce tables) and he launches it through the air so that it collides with Gazzy in mid-jump and leaves him in a heap on the floor….Ishida just rests back against the announce tables, sucking in deep breaths…

JT: I’d say, at this point, broken bones are practically a given…..every shot is laced with intent…

Uryu grabs the ladder now and he carries it over to the ring before placing it vertically so that it is resting against the ropes. He then staggers back over to Gazzy and pulls him forward…

RJ: As if these two haven’t been through enough….now Uryu wants a suplex onto the ladder…

JT: Gazzy doing everything he can to prevent that…..WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT!

Uryu lifts Gazzy for the suplex but he manages to float over his shoulder and pushes him away toward the announce area. Uryu turns and sprints back, ducking under Gazzy’s attempted clothesline, and he runs up the ladder and springs off the ropes before moonsaulting backward into an inverted DDT on the hard floor…..

RJ: Cmon lads…..this is astonishing but one of you please go for the belt…

JT: How much more can they take?

Uryu gets to his feet now and he looks down at Gazzy before rolling into the ring and begins to make his way over to the middle. He pushes the ladder upward again on the platform before he starts his ascent toward the title…

RJ: It has been a hellacious few months for Uryu Ishida but what a new dawn this would be for him if he won his second world title here tonight….

JT: I can’t believe Gazzy is back up…

Somehow the champion is back in the ring with a steel chair in hand and he stumbles over to ropes before jamming the weapon into his ribs….Uryu lets out a gasp of air as Gazzy sets the chair up under the ropes and then climbs up on them….

RJ: What are you doing, Gazzy? NO, NO, NO!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri 08 Mar 2024, 7:16 pm

Gazzy is on the middle of the ropes now as he pulls Uryu into a front facelock and lifts him into a suplex position before dropping down off the ropes into a brainbuster which crushes Ishida’s head into the seat of chair underneath them….both men are completely motionless on the deck…

JT: THE SPHERE IS ON ITS FEET…..THIS IS WILD!

RJ: Uryu’s neck, his spine, may be crushed off of that impact….

JT: I tell you now that if this referee chose to wave this off, just like they did in Tokyo, there could be very little complaint at all….

RJ: One of these men still has to defend the 6CW Championship tomorrow night in the Gateway to Glory….how will that even be possible?

Gazzy is hurting too and he decides to roll from the ring for a moment to walk around and get his bearings. He then looks over at the ringside barrier and decides to head over and grab a table, then another and another….

JT: What is Gazzy doing here? Uryu is out….just grab your belt….

RJ: For GazzyD this is about more than just that…in his warped reality this is the man who tried to steal his life….

Gazzy places two tables on top of two tables out in front of the crowd. He then rolls back in the ring, ignoring the pleas of the referee, as he grabs at the head of Uryu and begins to pull him up to a standing position…

RJ: Uryu can barely even function right now, he may have suffered some serious injuries…

Gazzy drags Uryu over to the turnbuckle now and he lifts him up so that he is sat on top. Gazzy then clambers up with him….

JT: I have no idea exactly what Gazzy has planned here but I know if he pulls it off then this one is done….it’s all over….

RJ: It could very well be the end for both…

Gazzy is adjusting his feet as he climbs onto the top rope and it appears he is looking to drag Ishida off the top into a superplex to the outside and through the stack of tables…

JT: Surely not…..cmon, Gazzy……think wisely here….

There are roars from the crowd now and the cameras pan to show Blue Dragon walking down from the upper tiers to take a seat in the front row. He has a smirk on his face as he sits down…

RJ: Blue Dragon has come out here for a front row view of this match….he wants to see who will be leaving as champion tonight, he has a big personal interest in that…

JT: He also has been involved in the issues involving these two men over the last month or so….if I know anything about Dragon, he isn’t just here as a spectator….he knows his presence is going to cause a stir…

And it certainly has because Gazzy has frozen now on the turnbuckle and is staring out at Blue Dragon. Dragon has taken some popcorn from a fan and is eating it, continuing to smile, as Gazzy points at him…

RJ: Gazzy is certainly shaken here…..

JT: He can’t really afford to be with his world title at stake…..YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME?!?!!!

Crowd: Holy (beep) x20

RJ: Let’s call it off….let’s end it here because there is no way these two men can go on….

Uryu suddenly jerks to life and slams an elbow into Gazzy’s jaw, stunning him. Ishida then stands up on the top turnbuckle and drags Gazzy in close to him before delivering an astonishing “Spanish Fly” from the turnbuckle to the outside and through the stack of tables (think Ricochet/Logan Paul at MITB). The audience are going wild whilst both men are left in utter devastation on the arena floor…

JT: I CANNOT BELIEVE WHAT WE HAVE JUST WITNESSED….THE SPHERE IS UNGLUED….

RJ: One of the most devastating moves I have ever seen in my life…..reminiscent of the move that ended their match in Tokyo, but dialled up to ten…

JT: This has to be it….has to be…

RJ: I don’t even know who got the worst of that….I’m not sure anyone got the better of it….

Neither man has moved an inch as the referee has called over the ringside doctor to check on the condition of them. We get another shot of Blue Dragon, who really seems to be enjoying himself….

JT: Blue Dragon’s presence out here garnered exactly the kind of chaos he would have wanted it to…

RJ: Which is, no doubt, why he is here…..

JT: I tell you now, and I’m not a betting man, but I don’t see how either of these men can compete again in twenty four hours…

*Crowd pop

RJ: I have absolutely no idea how Uryu is up here….how he is moving at all…

JT: The will to be the best….the desire to be world champion….and he’s got his eyes on that championship belt….

Gazzy still hasn’t stirred at all amidst the wreckage as Uryu sways from side to side and then makes his way toward the rings. He rolls in now and staggers over and climbs out onto the “platform” between the two. He adjusts the ladder and then starts to climb….

RJ: GazzyD hasn’t even moved an inch….the champion is done, I’m telling you….

JT: Uryu just has a few more rungs to climb…..reach up, you’re a two time champ….

*Lights out

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri 08 Mar 2024, 7:17 pm

RJ: We should have known!

The Sphere lights up again and Edward Plague is standing in the first ring by the ropes. Uryu is just reaching up to grab the title belt when Plague grabs his heel and rips him off the ladder and down into the ring before grabbing him by the throat…

JT: CHOKE….URYU WON’T BE DENIED!

Uryu jumps out the side of the attempted chokeslam and then slams a vicious roundhouse kick into the stomach of his opponent. Uryu runs the ropes now and Plague tries to use his momentum to tilt-a-whirl him but Ishida counters with a headscissors which sends him crashing into the turnbuckle. Plague staggers back around and eats a flush buzzsaw kick to the head….

RJ: There is nothing “hollow” about Uryu Ishida or the heart he is displaying here tonight….

Uryu rolls from the ring now and he throws a steel chair into the ring and then slides in another table. He springboards in now and lands a flush forearm smash on Plague as he tries to get back up. Ishida listens to the roar of the audience as he grabs the steel chair now and he waits for Plague to stand before he wallops him over the top of the skull with the weapon….Plague staggers back and slumps on the table…

JT: Uryu has the cult leader reeling here….

Ishida staggers to the ropes now but then he shakes his head and heads to the ladder between the rings. He clambers up now and he stares down at Plague….

RJ: The belt is just above you, Uryu….make the right choice….

JT: SPLIT SECOND….OH MY GOD!

Plague rolls off the table at the very last second and the table explodes upon impact as Uryu crashes through it….Plague is grinning now as he stands over the wreckage….

RJ: Uryu knew he had to get rid of Plague….

JT: But it has backfired catastrophically…

RJ: And look at Plague….look at that look on his face….he isn’t finished with Uryu here….the man is damn near broke in half and Plague still wants him gone…

Plague: He’s got the whole world….in his hands….

JT: Uryu doesn’t even know what day of the week it is but Edward Plague is stalking him and readying to put him out of his misery here….PURIFIER!

*Crowd pop

RJ: HE’S SEEN ENOUGH!

Plague is readying for the “Omega Driver” when suddenly Blue Dragon crashes the ring and rips through Plague with a devastating spear…..

JT: BLUE DRAGON JUST BROKE EDWARD PLAGUE IN TWO….BUT WHY?

RJ: DRAGON IS THE CHAOS BRINGER….PLUS PLAGUE SAID TWO WEEKS AGO HE WOULD KEEP DRAGON AWAY FROM THE TITLE, I GUESS THIS IS HIS RESPONSE….

BD bounces from one foot to the other and smirks as he watches Edward Plague clutching at his ribcage. Dragon points down at him now as the audience make it quite clear that they want to see even more…

JT: Dragon ain’t done…..this is crazy….what scenes here at Day of Reckoning….

Plague is trying to stumble back up to his feet as Dragon picks a steel chair up off the canvass. He twirls it in his hands and then…..CRACK!

RJ: They heard that in the Nevada desert….

The seat of the chair breaks off from the ferocity of the impact which causes Plague to fall backwards through the ropes to the outside of the ring. Dragon then climbs out after him and he drags the cult leader around toward the announce area….

JT: I’d hoped they were done over here for the night….

RJ: EVIDENTLY NOT!

More carnage and yet more cheers from the audience as Dragon demonstrates his monstrous power to flip Plague into a gutwrench and then delivers the “Deathnote” through the “Social Media” announce table….

JT: You cannot say that that has not been a long time coming for Edward Plague and his meddlesome ways….

RJ: I just was never saw there was a superstar capable of manhandling him in that way….

Plague is flat on his back, table debris all around him, as Blue Dragon stands over the wreckage and he raises a lone arm up in the air…

Ding ding ding

JT: WHAT?!?

RJ: No way…

Michael Bird: Ladies and gentlemen, here is your winner…………….AND STILL 6CW WORLD CHAMPION………………GaaaaaaaaaaaazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!

JT: He snuck in the back door….after the Plague/Uryu fight broke out and then the Dragon/Plague brawl, nobody was keeping an eye on GazzyD….

RJ: I’m not even sure he knows where he is….but instinct must have kicked in…

Blue Dragon spins around as the “Heretic Anthem” begins to play out. GazzyD, barely able to lift his head, is slumped on the ladder with the 6CW Championship belt in his hands, cradling it to his chest….the replays then show Gazzy crawling, slowly, from the wreckage of the four tables on the outside and making his way back to the ring whilst Blue Dragon and Plague are fighting. He somehow drags himself up the ladder to unclasp the title before we get a shot of Uryu, who is still down and out in the first ring…

JT: What an insane match we have just witnessed…..I’m struggling to comprehend all of what we have watched unfold before our eyes…Gazzy and Uryu, quite literally, beat the holy hell out of each other….they did the most unimaginable things in the name of being called world champion….and just when it looked like Uryu had got the upper hand and was closing in on reign number two along came Edward Plague…

RJ: Plague consumed by his own “desire” to have that world title belonging to his family struck just when Uryu was about to take the belt for himself….Ishida, as always, rallied and showed his warrior spirit….he took the fight to Plague and seemed to be winning but he went one step too far, one too many risks and his dreams turned to nightmares…

JT: Plague then prepared to add insult to injury and perhaps rid 6CWF of Uryu Ishida, permanently, when Blue Dragon had seen enough….he charged the ring and he absolutely decimated Edward Plague in a manner we have never seen anyone do before….

RJ: Dragon removed Plague from the equation, retaliating for Plague’s threats and attacks toward him in recent weeks….but that left the runway open once more…and despite all the injuries he may have sustained here tonight, GazzyD has somehow picked himself up and retained his title…

JT: A fantastic, enthralling, chaotic world championship match….

RJ: And you look at Gazzy up there on that ladder, still the world champion, and you congratulate him but deep down we all know that he has twenty four hours, that’s it, to recover in time to defend that belt again in the “Gateway to Glory” match….

JT: You know my thoughts on that, RJ….Gazzy is a hall of famer, three time world champion, but there is no way he leaves tomorrow night with that title….even if he hadn’t just been through hell and back it would be a near miracle but after what he has just suffered and endured….how can anyone truly believe he can outlast 29 other men?

RJ: He may be thinking that himself….he may be conducting some kind of plan in his head, perhaps he and Plague will work on some kind of strategy…or he may just be savouring one last night with that title…

JT: And it’s all thanks to that man staring up at him right now….Blue Dragon may have inadvertently cleared the deck tonight for Gazzy to retain his belt but he has also blown the world title scene wide open with his decision to use the “Key to the Kingdom” on tomorrow night’s “Gateway to Glory”….one thing is for sure, it is going to be high drama in Sin City tomorrow night….

RJ: We still have plenty of “high drama” here this evening….because as crazy as things have been so far….boy you ain’t seen nothing yet….coming up next…..it’s War Games, folks….

We get one more shot of Blue Dragon staring up at the ring as GazzyD stares down at him from the ladder, the 6CW Championship now draped over his shoulder…

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri 08 Mar 2024, 7:38 pm

*The crowd boo furiously as Alex Walker appears on the giant LED screens alongside Jenny McManus (the rest of Exodus are nowhere to be seen?!?). Walker grins at the reaction as Jack Reynolds wants his comments on what we have seen thus far. Walker says "Day of Reckoning" is tracking to be the highest grossing PLE since 6CWF returned last May and he is taking full credit for that (yet more boos). Walker says he is the greatest promoter in the history of pro wrestling and the results don't lie. But he isn't resting back on his laurels and has some huge announcements to come.

Walker says tomorrow night 2 of the 3 Hall of Fame inductees will be announced....he will be announcing a new "Proving Grounds" special for the run up to Night of Glory IX.....next week on "Proving Grounds" he has another mega announcement as well as teasing potential returns in tomorrow's "Gateway to Glory" match....however, Walker does have one announcement for tonight. The "Fight for the Right" tournament will return next month and culminate at "Night of Glory IX". Walker reminds us that the FFTR unlike the Key to the Kingdom grants the victor the opportunity to cash in his opportunity at any time, anywhere over a twelve month period....all brackets will be released in due course.....Jenny McManus is fluttering her eyelashes and never waivers her attention from Walker as he tells us all to enjoy the rest of the show.

*We switch to the Genesis' locker-room and Eddy Kent is giving the last rallying call to arms. He hypes each member in turn and says tonight they reclaim the throne of dominance by squashing their rivals and destroying any kind of uprising in the way that only Genesis can. Kent says each and everyone of them was hand-picked and developed by the brand of Genesis because they have something special, something unique, something that sets them apart from all others. Sweetwater and Roth nod as they leave the room. Kent turns to Rex now and he draws him into a hug. Kent tells Rex "I am proud of you, my son, and everything you are about to achieve.....I know you will repay every ounce of faith....I believe in you". Rex stares into Kent's eyes and nods as the scene ends.

*Max Adamson is getting ready for the main event. Chris Patricks walks in and embraces his best friend. Patricks reiterates that he returned to "go to war for you" and that he will do whatever it takes for Max to get his revenge on Genesis and Rex. Patricks says he understands Max's struggles but it is time to make a choice because this is not the kind of match where you can be indecisive...he says the team cannot afford for Max to experience doubts....Patricks tells Max "I believe in you....now go out and remind the world just who the hell Max Adamson really is". He slaps Max on the shoulder and leaves. Max takes a deep breath as the scene comes to a close.

*Edward Plague is dragging a battered and beaten GazzyD into the backstage area and sits him down in a chair. Plague has the 6CW Championship belt in his hands and he is staring at it with pure adoration, almost ignoring the condition Gazzy is in. "He's not looking too hot....not sure I like his chances for tomorrow night"....Plague turns and Blue Dragon is standing there. Plague clasps the belt closer as he glares at BD with pure venom. Dragon says "You've got 24 hours....I'd say get some rest but I think we both know there's not enough time in the land for that.....so I'd suggest you start praying....maybe crack out the guitar and sing "He's got the whole world in his hands" because after tomorrow that's all you will be holding....and in my hands, will be that title.....sleep well, boys". Dragon grins at them both and walks off. Gazzy lolls back in his chair, barely able to open his eyes, as Plague's dark expression grows angrier and more concerned.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri 08 Mar 2024, 7:39 pm

Main Event
War Games
Genesis vs Chris Patricks/Dicey Reilly/Max Adamson/Scott Harris

Ding ding

Michael Bird: Ladies and gentlemen it is now time for WARGAMES!

*Huge pop from the crowd as the giant structure starts to descend from up above. Unlike previous structures this one covers the entirety of the two rings and lands on the arena floor (Hell in a Cell style) so that there is room for the superstars to fight on the outside.

RJ: As you can see folks there has been a slight design update to the “War Games” structure….more room now for the superstars to leave the rings and engage on the outside…

JT: I’m not sure if that is a good thing or not, more room for carnage…

RJ: And lord knows we have seen plenty of that already tonight…

MB: The rules are as follows….two superstars will begin the match, one from either team…..after a five minute interval the next participant, Genesis always having the man advantage, will enter the contest…..from that point on a new superstar will enter the fray every three minutes until all superstars have entered the match…..it is only then that pinfalls or submissions will come into play….the first team to score a decision, inside of the ring, will be victorious!

JT: Simple but brutal in its concept…..four members of each team….a pinfall or submission cannot occur until all participants have entered the match…..only one fall to a finish and it must take place inside the ring…

RJ: This is going to be unreal….

JT: So much animosity between both sides, some animosity between members of the same side….this has all the makings of a historic night…

RJ: Let’s get it on….no more waiting…..who is starting us out?

“Numb” hits the airwaves and there is a mixed response as jets of green pyros explode into the air. The giant form of Tyler Roth then appears from the shadows and stands in front of the entrance…

JT: The “Reaper” is here….arguably the most decorated and devastating combat sports star in history….Tyler Roth is a legitimate bad man…

RJ: And he is very much at home inside a cage, his MMA career tells us as much….Roth’s part in this story began back at “Destiny” when he turned on long-time friend Scott Harris to join Genesis and cost Harris the world championship……Harris did gain revenge on Roth at Born in Fire but that has not stopped or deterred Roth and co from continuing to run roughshod in 6CWF…

JT: And just shows the power and strength of Genesis that they can send someone like Roth in to begin things….

The powerhouse gazes at the structure in front of him and he nods his head with a smile before he strides through the door….

RJ: This is Tyler Roth’s third appearance in War Games….he did first compete for Team FEAR at the original Day of Reckoning pay per view in 2013….and the trail of waste he has laid during those appearances in quite astonishing…

JT: There is a man in this match tonight who can attest to that….back in 2020 Dicey Reilly was brutalised by Roth inside of this very structure…

RJ: Something Dicey will not have forgotten….expect that to rear its head at some point this evening….

Roth walks around the outside of the two rings, inspecting the solid steel in front of him, before he eventually climbs back up into the first ring. He removes his “Genesis” vest as “Figure it out” blasts through the speakers to a standing ovation…

JT: It had to be…

RJ: A wise choice in my opinion…..Scott Harris has proven longevity…..60 minutes in an Iron Man with Eddy Kent, as well as various other battles with the 6WF Champion…..Harris has been at loggerheads with Kent since last May….tonight they add another chapter to what is coming an all-time great rivalry…

JT: As is this one….Roth and Harris were once good friends and training partners…at Destiny it seemed Roth had come out to ringside in order to even the odds for Harris to finally win the world title before he turned on him and joined Genesis….

RJ: One of the most shocking moments in 2023…

JT: There will be no love lost here…

RJ: And they have five minutes before the next entrant…..let battle commence…

Harris grabs the door and swings it shut behind him as the crowd roar. Tyler Roth is smirking as he beckons Harris up into the first ring. Harris puts in his gumshield and nods his head before he dives in. Both men go toe to toe and begin to trade right hands….Roth’s punches carry more weight and he rocks Harris on his heels but then “The Sharpshooter” ducks a big right hand and unloads with vicious chops to the chest….

JT: You can tell with every single shot that Scott Harris will never forgive Tyler Roth for what he did…

Harris continues to chop, leaving red marks on Roth’s chest, and then he stomps at his midsection and tries to grab his arm for the “Shot in the dark” but Roth elbows his way free. Harris comes back in but eats a huge clothesline. Roth lets his foe back up and then launches him against the turnbuckle before stomping at the midsection of Harris…

RJ: Roth promised to remind the world tonight just how dominant he can be…

Roth circles the ring now and runs back in for a huge clothesline but Harris sidesteps at the final second. Roth hits the turnbuckle and Harris snaps off a release German suplex as the crowd applaud. Roth is back up quickly as Harris lands right hands and looks for an Irish whip….Roth reverses and sends Harris off the ropes…he looks to spin him into a sidewalk slam as he returns but Harris lands out the side and he quickly nails a codebreaker from nowhere….

JT: Roth is flat….if this was a singles match he would be in big trouble…

RJ: He could be anyway….Harris heading up high, feeling froggy….

Harris is on the top rope in a flash and he leaps off into a frogsplash across the chest of Tyler Roth. Harris has full focus on his rival as he beckons him up and seizes his arm…

RJ: SHOT IN THE….

JT: FACE!

Roth jumps over the shoulder of Harris and pushes him into the ropes before bench pressing him into the air and then just launches him, head first, down onto the turnbuckle. Harris is swaying as Roth then unloads with a devastating European uppercut/discus lariat combo that spins him inside out…

RJ: And that right there is the power of Tyler Roth, the difference maker…he doesn’t need this cell around them to be devastating, he doesn’t need a weapon to inflict untold damage…

Roth stands over Harris and he clubs down at his back repeatedly, keeping him grounded, before he drags him up and tosses him through the ropes to the outside…

JT: Just because Tyler Roth doesn’t need to use the cell, doesn’t mean he won’t…

RJ: Problem for Scott Harris is, as well, that the timer is counting down and it will be another Genesis member joining soon….he’s got a fair few minutes to survive all alone…

Roth looks like a predator surveying his prey as he climbs out after Harris. He grabs him by the back of his singlet and drives a heavy punch into his spine before pulling him into a back suplex position….

JT: Reaping, out on the floor?

RJ: No he’s looking at the cage…

Roth lifts Harris up and prepares to run him into the cage wall but Harris flips over the back of Roth’s shoulder and then drives all of his bodyweight into Roth’s spine as he runs him into the steel mesh. Harris staggers back toward the ring apron as Roth turns and runs at him….BOOM!

JT: High impact is the only way to stop The Reaper…

Harris uses Roth’s momentum to drop toe hold him into the steel steps. He drags Roth back up and launches him into the first ring before following. Roth staggers to his feet and Harris shows amazing strength to launch him with an overhead throw….Roth sways up again and Harris grips him for a German suplex but Roth runs backward and squashes his foe in the corner…..Roth swings a huge elbow back into Harris’ face, stunning him…

RJ: Even when Tyler Roth takes some damage, he just bounces back….he is so difficult to keep down…

Roth turns now and he lifts Harris up on the turnbuckle before unleashing a vicious open palmed strike to the chest. He then pulls Harris’ head down…

JT: Looking for a rope assisted “Hangman” here…

Roth is trying to lift Harris for the muscle buster but Harris is fighting back now with furious punches and then he kicks out with serious force into Roth’s face, staggering him backwards. Harris resets himself and then leaps from the second rope…

RJ: He just jumped straight into Roth’s arms, that is not somewhere you want to be…

Roth lets out a roar as he holds Harris there and then prepares to swing him up into an uranage slam but Harris twists his body and counters with an armdrag takedown. They get back up as Harris slides on his knees under Roth’s attempted clothesline and then grabs his waist again. He charges him into the corner before nailing a phenomenal chaos theory suplex (ala Chad Gable on Braun). The crowd are rocking as Harris welcomes Roth back up and he lifts him into a pendulum backbreaker and then grabs his legs…

JT: Sharpshooter coming up….Scott Harris is the only man, in any combat sport, to make Tyler Roth submit….

RJ: Was a heck of a moment at Born in Fire….Tyler Roth is about to feel the excruciating agony once again…

The cheers ring out around The Sphere as Harris takes charge and he succeeds in turning Tyler Roth over on his stomach to apply the submission. Roth yells out in pain as he tries to drag his huge frame toward the ropes…

JT: Two bits of bad news here for Tyler Roth…..one there is no falls yet because every competitor needs to enter first and also there are no rope breaks anyway so Harris is under no obligation to release the hold at any point…

RJ: However there is some good news….

JT: What?

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri 08 Mar 2024, 7:40 pm

RJ: Entrant number three….the rottweiler is here…

The claxon sounds and Michael Sweetwater comes running down to the cell. He storms inside and looks under the ring apron before rolling in with a kendo stick, which he subsequently lashes across Harris’ spine to break the submission…

JT: Three minutes now for Scott Harris to endure the numbers’ disadvantage…

Sweetwater is trash talking Harris as he stands over him and then whacks the stick down on his chest. Harris tries to roll for the ropes and the outside as Sweetwater chooses to follow him….He smashes the kendo stick into the ribcage now before lifting it high over his head to bring it down on Harris’ spine…

RJ: Harris caught it….and he looks pi55ed….

Harris’ eyes are bulging now as he catches the kendo stick between his palms and then he drives a boot into Sweetwater’s stomach before yanking the weapon away from him…..WHACK…..WHACK…..WHACK!

JT: Welcome to War Games, Michael Sweetwater….

Harris crashes the kendo stick off Sweetwater’s spine until it splinters. He then pulls Sweetwater back up and prepares to suplex him on the hard flooring…

RJ: This is where numbers becomes an issue…

Tyler Roth is up and he crashes into the back of Harris before he drags him around and launches him against the solid steel wall. He then scoops Harris up on his shoulders before he charges him, face first, into the cell again. Harris slumps on a knee as Roth backs away and then charges back in with a violent knee to crush him against the cell wall…

JT: Tyler Roth having his way with Scott Harris now…

Roth makes sure Michael Sweetwater is alright and then they both turn their attention to Scott Harris. Roth motions for Sweetwater to get a table from under the ring and set it up. Roth then drags Harris up to his feet…

RJ: Things really aren’t looking for Scott Harris right about now…he’s got at least another minute before backup arrives here…

It seems Roth is directing traffic as he points up the ring now and it looks like Michael Sweetwater is going to climb. Roth throws Harris on top of the table and pins him there as Sweetwater enters the ring and scales the turnbuckle…

JT: We know what follows next…

RJ: And it could very well be the end of Scott Harris’ night…..SIX FEET DEEP!

JT: Oh my….

Harris, in the final second, thumbs Roth in the eye and rolls off. He grabs Roth and keeps him locked across the table as Sweetwater flies from on high and delivers the huge stomp to Roth’s back, crushing him through the wood…

RJ: Scott Harris just ensured that Sweetwater took out Tyler Roth…..WHAT A THROW!

Sweetwater trips from the wreckage and runs forward but Harris catches him and launches across the arena floor with a huge overhead suplex. He drags Sweetwater up and chucks him inside of the ring now before following him…

JT: Sweetwater, for the moment at least, is on his own here…

RJ: And before long Scott Harris will have a teammate to join him….the momentum has swung…

Sweetwater throws up his hands in a plea for mercy but Harris punches him back against the ropes and then goes to work with vicious chops to the chest. He whips Sweetwater off the ropes now and flapjacks him on the comeback but then slams him down frontways across his knee…..Sweetwater staggers back up and Harris drags him into a front facelock and then suplexes him into another backbreaker (ala Roderick Strong)….Sweetwater is flat on his back as Harris prepares to grab his legs…

JT: CHRIS PATRICKS IS IN THE SPHERE!

Huge cheers as “Refuse/Resist” hits the airwaves and the Boston native comes running out from the back. He reaches the WarGames structure and heads on through before immediately pulling a ladder from underneath the ring…..the crowd are cheering as Patricks sets the ladder on the outside of the ring and begins to scale it…

RJ: Chris Patricks came back to assist his friend, Max Adamson, in his fight against Genesis and he certainly has not shied away from that since his return…

JT: Even Max has been taken aback by Patricks’ ferocity……JUST LIKE THAT!

Patricks perches on the top of the ladder and then he leaps into the ring and crashes down on Michael Sweetwater with the “Five Star” frogsplash….Patricks rises to his feet now as the crowd chant his name….

RJ: Right now these guys are in the driving seat…..Roth is down, Sweetwater is down….Patricks and Harris could put their feet up for two minutes…

JT: I somehow don’t see that happening…

Patricks and Harris stare at one another now as the crowd noise continues to grow. We see Tyler Roth beginning to clamber up on the outside….Harris begins to walk forward but Patricks puts a hand on his shoulder…

RJ: First sign of an issue? Harris wants to continue his war with Roth but Patricks has other ideas….

JT: I think it’s the same idea….they just both want to pull it off…..LOOK AT THAT!

Harris looks at Patricks’ hand on his shoulder and then he shrugs. Patricks runs the ropes and he cartwheels across the ring before moonsaulting over the top rope into a takedown on Tyler Roth on the outside. Patricks then pulls up the ring apron and drags out a steel chair…

RJ: Patricks is no stranger to getting “extreme”….

JT: If anything I’d say he quite enjoys it….

Roth staggers back to his feet as Patricks just throws the steel chair at his head and sends him staggering backward against the cell wall and into a seated position. Patricks then sets the chair up as he walks around the outside and then grabs a second chair from under the ring. He holds the weapon in hand and then sprints across to use the first chair as a springboard…

RJ: Channelling his inner Sabu….OH GOD!

Patricks launches through the air and tucks the chair under his legs for more impact but Roth sidesteps at the final second to send the Boston man crashing in a heap against the side of the War Games structure. Scott Harris quickly dives from the ring but Roth uses his momentum to spin him into an AA spinebuster but holds him and smashes him against the cell….he then drags Harris into the middle of the floor and flips him into a powerbomb position….Patricks is staggering back up as Roth just throws Harris against him and crushes both against the cell wall…

JT: Tyler Roth is back in this match, Genesis are back in this match….this man is a genetic freak….

RJ: That is why Genesis are such a dominant unit….because they have members who can impact and alter the landscape in seconds…

Tyler Roth grabs one of the steel chairs now off the floor and he jabs it down repeatedly into the ribs and body of Scott Harris before he turns it over and lashes it across Patricks’ spine as he tries to get back up.

JT: This is why Eddy Kent wanted Tyler Roth so badly….

Roth is on the rampage now as he begins to search under the ring and drags a plethora of weapons out. He sets up a ladder now and rests it against the cage wall before he drags Scott Harris up and just launches him against it….Roth then grabs a steel chair off the floor again and beckons Patricks to his feet before swinging with all his might….

RJ: PATRICKS WENT LOW!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri 08 Mar 2024, 7:40 pm

Patricks ducks the chairshot and he kicks Roth right between the legs. The crowd cheer as Patricks pulls a barbed wire board from the ring and then he clambers up on the ring apron before he jumps off and flips Roth with a destroyer…

JT: DESTROYER ON THE BARBED WIRE….MY GOD!

RJ: PATRICKS IS A PSYCHO!

A huge “holy (beep)” chant is ringing up into the rafters as Patricks flips Roth into a devastating piledriver on the barbed wire. Roth is writhing in pain, blood pouring from the side of his head, as Chris Patricks just sits there with a sick smile on his face…

JT: This is why Chris Patricks was called by Max Adamson….whether Max wants to accept that or not, because he is willing to do things that many other men just won’t…

RJ: This is the guy who first dethroned the Church of Hero for the Undisputed Championship….you don’t (beep) with Chris Patricks…

Patricks begins getting back to his feet and he stares down at Roth for a moment and then he clambers up on the ring apron. Michael Sweetwater is just about getting to his feet as Patricks springboards in with a side kick to the temple (ala RVD). Patricks motions that he wants more weapons and the crowd cheer in approval….

JT: Chris Patricks is starting to enjoy himself here…..as much as anyone can inside of this barbaric structure…

RJ: OH MY…

JT: And this is the main reason he came back…

The claxon suddenly sounds as Rex Adamson comes walking out from the backstage area. Chris Patricks smirks as he fixes his gaze on the entranceway…

RJ: Chris Patricks said he would teach Rex Adamson a lesson in manners…..they have known each other since Rex was a kid and Patricks cannot believe he would turn his back on his family the way that he has…

JT: We can get into the finer details, analyse it all…but I’m more interested in watching these two warriors clash….this is a mouth-watering conflict…

Patricks beckons Rex on as the door to the structure opens and Rex shows no intimidation to step through. He leaps onto the apron (ala Brock) as CP rushes forward and dropkicks him with fury….Rex is sent flying off the apron into the cell wall…

RJ: Chris Patricks did not come to play here….

Patricks waits for Rex to stumble back up and then he catapults himself onto the middle of the top rope and somersaults to the outside with a takedown on his opponent….

JT: Chris Patricks, arguably, looks better than ever….I mean this guy is a multi-time 6WF Champion but he looks on a whole different level to anything I can remember…

RJ: Patricks was always a tremendous athlete….perhaps at times he got lost in the shuffle and was never in the headlines like others….but he grew into his role as a top tier superstar in the latter days of 6WF and after years away he is looking phenomenal….

Rex clings to the cell wall and tries to get back to his feet as Patricks grabs a steel chair and sprints over. Patricks leaps through the air and puts the chair in front of himself as he dropkicks it into Rex’s skull and drops him in a heap again….

JT: We have become so used to seeing Rex Adamson dominating the opposition, one of the standout rookie years in 6CWF history…..but since entering this match he cannot get a remote foothold in proceedings…

RJ: He’s taking the beating that Patricks promised him….

Chris Patricks drags Rex up now and runs him forward before chucking him inside the ring. CP clambers onto the apron now and he slingshots himself over the top (ala Hangman Page) into a running destroyer but Rex catches him and counters with a huge Alabama slam…..

JT: And that’s how Rex Adamson fires back….man, this kid is impressive….

Rex looks angry now as he looks down on Chris Patricks. He drags him up and launches him into the corner before unloading with closed fist right hands. He then whips Patricks across the ring and follows with a huge clothesline….he allows CP to stagger out and then flips him onto his shoulders….

RJ: Rex is done playing….FIRE/THUNDER…

Patricks kicks his legs and he drops off the back. He runs the ropes and then, as Rex turns, he takes his foe down with a leaping slingblade. Rex staggers back up and Patricks dropkicks him in the back, sending him sprawling across the middle rope….Rex’s head is hovering across the metal “platform” between the rings now…

JT: 619? No Patricks has something more devilish planned…

Patricks heads to the corner now and climbs onto the top turnbuckle. He looks down at Rex’s head before jumping off with a legdrop to the back of the neck which slams Rex’s face down into the solid metal platform…

RJ: MY GOD…

JT: Patricks felt that too….that wasn’t a pleasant landing for him….

RJ: Rather be him than Rex Adamson though….

Rex’s head snaps off the steel and then he falls backward into the ring, motionless on the canvass. Patricks is rubbing the bottom of his spine as he slowly crawls back up and heads for the top rope again….

JT: It’s not quite the height he hit the “Puzzle Solver” from last month but Rex Adamson’s ribs will still remember the trauma……Patricks gonna fly here…

SMASH!

RJ: OH DEAR!

Sweetwater is back up on the apron and he obliterates a light tube across Patricks’ head and leaves him slumped in a seated position on the top of the turnbuckle…

JT: We expected chaos and bedlam but my word this is something else….

Blood streams down the side of CP’s head and ear. Sweetwater then clambers up on the ropes with him and looks to pull him into a top rope fisherman’s suplex….

RJ: Sleep with the fishes from up there?

JT: Tyler Roth is back and he wants to make this even worse for Chris Patricks…

Roth slides a table in the ring and he sets it up now so that Sweetwater can suplex Patricks through it…

RJ: Chris Patricks’ night could be about to turn very sour….

JT: ENIGMA BOMB!

Patricks, despite being injured and woozy, is able to hold tight to the ropes and then drive punches up into Sweetwater’s body. He winds his opponent and then hooks him under the armpits as he leaps from the top rope and drives him through the table….

RJ: This is the darndest thing I have ever seen….

Patricks is obviously stunned from the impact as Tyler Roth runs over and kicks him in the side of the head. Roth drags CP out of the wreckage and he whips him off the ropes before drilling him with a huge black hole slam as he returns…..Roth checks on Rex now and helps him back up onto his feet….

JT: Michael Sweetwater just got blitzed by Chris Patricks…..but that momentum has lasted mere seconds because Roth and Rex are back on the frontline for Genesis and that spells nothing but danger for their opponents….

RJ: You’re looking at this now, getting very close to the time when all competitors have entered and you have to start fancying Genesis for the victory here….

JT: THEN AGAIN!!!

Huge roars as suddenly Scott Harris grabs the legs of Tyler Roth and drags him under the bottom rope before immediately lifting Roth into the “Shot in the dark” (Olympic Slam) which breaks the ladder (resting up against the cell wall) in half….

RJ: What more can happen here?

JT: BUSINESS JUST PICKED UP!!!!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri 08 Mar 2024, 7:41 pm

Rex Adamson is staring out, wide eyed, at what has just happened between Harris and Roth when the claxon sounds again and his Uncle, Max Adamson comes marching out into view…

RJ: THE SPHERE HAS RISEN!

JT: And this is where it all began, really, for this match tonight…..Max and Rex Adamson….Uncle & Nephew……seemingly, we believed, this was going to be a happy ending that saw Max guiding Rex to world title glory….but somewhere along the way it went very awry…

RJ: Eddy Kent’s poison certainly didn’t help….

JT: No it didn’t…..but I think on both sides there can be blame apportioned……maybe Max did still crave the limelight, maybe he was guilty of stalling Rex’s career….but did Rex need to turn on him the way he did and side with Genesis?

RJ: All valid points and questions….after their battle at Born in Fire you would have hoped they could move forward as a family….but that wasn’t to be….Rex, instead, chose Genesis…

JT: Turning his back on Max in the process…..and in recent weeks he has shown little to no reluctance in proving his loyalty to Eddy Kent and Genesis at his Uncle’s expense…

RJ: In contrast, Max seems to be having a lot more difficulty with that…..Max may be unhappy with his nephew’s choices, maybe he wants a little payback, but when it comes down to it he is having issues with pulling the trigger…

JT: I think he still sees the young kid that he tutored to become a megastar….Max has been with Rex every step of the way in life…

RJ: And this is where we reach the Chris Patricks factor….because Max asked his best friend to come back and assist in this fight but seems to have gotten cold feet whenever Patricks has attacked Rex….

JT: I think the manner in which Patricks has attacked Rex is the issue…Max doesn’t want his nephew’s career ended…

RJ: But as Patricks has said to Max, and we saw evidence two weeks ago, it is do or die here, kill or be killed…because Rex is not reciprocating the hesitation to attack….he is quite happy to beat on his Uncle and spill his blood…

JT: Well he’s about to get another chance here….will Max step up?

Max steps inside the structure now as Rex is grinning at him and beckoning for him to get in the ring and fight. Scott Harris has stumbled onto his feet now and is about to make a beeline for the ring but Max holds up a hand…

RJ: Well it looks like Max wants to be the one to get in there and face Rex….

Max walks up the steps now as Rex continues to goad him and urges him to get in the ring and fight with him….

Rex: You haven’t got the guts, old man….

JT: VAN TERMINATOR!

Max suddenly freezes as Rex gets a shout and he turns around as Patricks throws a steel chair to him and then spinning heel kicks it into its face. Patricks is on one knee now as he looks down at Rex and then turns his attention to Max…

RJ: Patricks has absolutely no problem at all with putting Rex in his place….the question is, does Max?

Patricks stands now and he points at the chair as Max steps through the ropes…

CP: Kid needs teaching a lesson Max…..he wouldn’t hesitate a goddamn second and you know it….

JT: You can already see the conflict on the face of Max Adamson…

Max is looking at Rex and then at the chair. Patricks is nodding his head as the crowd urge Max to pick up the weapon…

RJ: The Sphere want to see Max getting some revenge….

Rex suddenly reaches forward and puts his hand on Max’s boot….Patricks rolls his eyes and gets angry as he grabs the chair instead…

JT: Patricks does not look happy at all….

Patricks beckons Rex up and draws the chair back as Max steps in front of him….

RJ: Oh…

Patricks’ eyes widen and he’s looking at Max with disappointment…

Patricks: You (beeping) with me? After all this kid has done and you’re gonna stand there and protect him…

Rex suddenly shoves Max in the back and sends him into a collision with Patricks. CP staggers back up and reaches for the chair again as Rex thunders into him with a knee to the side and a spinning gutwrench powerbomb. Rex looks angry as he wills Patricks up and runs the ropes…

JT: Max bottled it again and Patricks is going to pay the price…..GORE!

*Crowd pop

RJ: OR NOT!

Rex sprints back for the huge spear but CP leapfrogs him and Max is waiting to lash the chair into the top of Rex’s head…

JT: That is exactly what Chris Patricks wanted to see….

Patricks turns around at the noise of the chairshot and he grins at what Max has done….Scott Harris nods from the outside as Patricks gives the indication that they want some tools…

RJ: Harris lining up the tables now….

Three tables are put into the ring now as Max and Patricks set them up, two on the bottom and one on top. Patricks is then motioning something to Max…

JT: I have no idea what is being plotted here by Chris Patricks but I’m pretty sure it spells the end for Rex Adamson tonight…

Harris has rolled in now and he helps Patricks to drag Rex to the corner. They lift the “Son” of Genesis up onto the turnbuckle, where his head lolls from side to side, before Max clambers up with him…..

RJ: This entire night has been filled with devastation and destruction…..but I don’t think we are done, not by a long way….

JT: No sir….

Max looks at his nephew for a long moment and then he ducks under and begins to scoop him onto his shoulders….

RJ: No, surely he won’t…..

JT: He’s going to “Cyclone” him off the top through those tables…..Rex will be finished, as well as any potential aspirations of tomorrow’s “Gateway to Glory”….

“DADDY’S HOME”

The message appears on the huge LED screen as Eddy Kent becomes the final member of Genesis to make his entrance into the match. He immediately begins to rush down toward ringside as Scott Harris dives from the ring to head him off….

CRACK!

JT: Harris was a little too eager there….

Kent slams the door on Harris’ head as he tries to block entrance into the structure. Harris staggers backward and Kent then knocks him down with the “Genesis” kick…

RJ: Can Eddy Kent save the day?

Chris Patricks runs across the ring and up the ropes before launching through the air for a mesmerising crossbody to the outside but Kent has picked up a steel chair and anticipates his fall……CRACK!

JT: Oh god….

Kent smashes the chair into Patricks as he comes down from the sky and leaves him in a wreck on the arena floor. Max just has Rex up on his shoulders when Kent dives into the ring and smashes the weapon against his spine….

RJ: He saved Rex….I wasn’t sure he was going to make it but the 6WF Champion has just laid waste to the entire opposition…

RJ: That is one of the reasons he is the world champion….he has that in his locker…

JT: And put his team right back on the front foot…

Max stumbles from the ropes now and Kent drives the chair into his gut, dropping him on his knees. Tyler Roth, blood staining his face, is back up now on the outside and he makes his way back to the ring as Michael Sweetwater rises as well..

RJ: Genesis rising….just as the prophecy foretold…

JT: And now all eyes are on Max Adamson…

Rex is sitting on the turnbuckle as Eddy Kent nods at him and then they point at Max, who is still on his knees. Tyler Roth shows his immense power to haul Max up and into the air, placing him into the clutches of Rex on the turnbuckle…

RJ: Max had sinister plans for Rex but now the tables have turned, quite literally….

JT: OH MY GOD!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri 08 Mar 2024, 7:42 pm

Roth and Sweetwater clamber on the sides of the ropes as well to get involved whilst Eddy Kent watches on, smirking. They grab hold of Max as he sits on Rex’s chest and then they jump off to deliver a “Shield” inspired powerbomb through the three tables….

RJ: MAX ADAMSON JUST GOT DESTROYED BY GENESIS….

JT: And Eddy Kent looks positively gleeful…..if ever any doubt existed that Rex Adamson was loyal to Genesis, forget about it….

All members of Genesis stand tall amidst the wreckage and debris in the ring. Max Adamson is completely spent in the middle of the first ring…..

RJ: Max Adamson has gone from being on the cusp of finishing Rex to being laid to waste by the entirety of Genesis…

Eddy Kent motions all of them into a circle as they put their hands on top of one another in a show of unity. They then cast their gaze around the War Games structure as they see Scott Harris and Chris Patricks beginning to stagger up on the outside…

JT: Eddy Kent is pulling the strings, he’s dictating and he is sending his troops on a kill order…

Kent motions to Roth, Sweetwater and Rex that he wants Patricks and Harris destroyed. Genesis look more than willing as they head for the ropes…

*Claxon sounds

RJ: LAS VEGAS IS ALIVE….CAN DICEY REILLY SAVE THE DAY?

“Born to fight” smashes through the airwaves as the audience goes wild for the arrival of Dicey Reilly. The Hall of Famer then walks out and he holds up a familiar weapon…

JT: He’s got Betsie….

Dicey spins the barbed wire bat in hand as he makes his way down to the War Games cage. Eddy Kent is directing his troops now and he sends Michael Sweetwater out toward the doorway as it swings open. Sweetwater is rummaging in his trunks and he produces some brass knucks before swinging a wild right hand at Dicey as he walks inside the structure…

RJ: SWEETWATER TOOK THAT FLUSH!

JT: Glen from Walking Dead called and said “How’d that feel?”

Dicey dodges the right hand then lashes the barbed wire bat over Sweetwater’s head, leaving him a blood mess on the floor. Rex and Kent are looking at one another but Tyler Roth pushes them aside as he makes his way toward the ropes….

RJ: I think this is who Dicey wanted…Tyler Roth has been talking the last couple of weeks about what he did to Dicey last time they were in this cage together….Dicey will not have forgotten…

JT: You’re damn right he won’t….

Scott Harris is suddenly in the ring and he spins Kent around and begins to lash vicious chops into his chest. Chris Patricks then springs in and he takes Rex Adamson down with a headscissors which sends him through the ropes onto the metal “platform” between the rings….

RJ: This truly is “war” in every sense of the word…

Tyler Roth has leapt from the ring as Dicey comes careering forward and launches “Betsie” at him but Roth dodges the blow as the bat clatters the ringpost. Roth then delivers a thunderous kick to the gut of Dicey and scoops him into a bearhug before charging him backward into the cell wall…

JT: Tyler Roth is truly reminding the world tonight why he is considered the “Baddest man on the planet”….

Roth wraps both hands around Dicey’s throat and then just launches him with a Biel throw across the arena floor. Dicey is clutching his spine as Roth kicks debris out of his way…

RJ: Roth is smiling now, enjoying himself, despite the blood loss…..he knows what he is capable of, he knows what he has done to Dicey before….and he is looking for a repeat…

Roth suddenly drags two ladders from the ring and he carries them toward the cell wall on the side of the second ring. He then secures the ladders through gaps in the cell and rests the opposite ends on the ring apron…

JT: What on earth….

RJ: Some kind of makeshift platform by the looks of things….

JT: It’s like a ladder “table” and I don’t like it one bit….

The two ladders are secured side by side and rest between the cell wall and the ring apron. Roth ensures they are locked in place before he heads back around to concentrate his battle with Dicey once more. Dicey, however, has the barbed wire bat in hand and he twirls around to stab it at Roth’s gut as he approaches…

RJ: Roth walked right into that….and I don’t care how tough he is, he felt it…

JT: No man in the world wouldn’t…..none of Roth’s MMA opponents are allowed to use weapons…

Roth is doubled up in pain as Dicey then crashes the bat across his spine and drops him onto his knees. Dicey raises the weapon to the audience, drawing a massive cheer, and then he leans over and presses the barbs into Roth’s skull…

RJ: He is ripping Tyler Roth’s face to pieces….this is payback…

JT: It is worth noting here folks that all competitors have now entered this match….pinfalls and submissions are now legal…

RJ: These men are two busy beating the hell out of each other….

Chris Patricks is in the second ring now with Rex Adamson and he looks for “rolling thunder” but lands across the knees of Rex. Rex staggers back to his feet now and he drags Patricks up and nails a huge jackhammer……………………1…………………………………..2…………….Patricks throws his shoulder up off the mat!

JT: Rex would love to secure victory in this one by pinning Chris Patricks….it would send a huge message for sure….

Rex circles the ring now before taking a knee in the corner. He has his eyes fixed on Patricks, who is struggling to a vertical base, before he sprints out toward him….

RJ: CODEBREAKER!

Scott Harris runs in and counters Rex’s “Gore” attempt into a codebreaker, leaving him sprawled. Chris Patricks looks at Harris, who urges him to climb high and finish it…

JT: Scott Harris wants Patricks to solve the puzzle….

RJ: And Patricks is more than happy to oblige….PUZZLE….OH NO!

Patricks is on high for the frogsplash when Eddy Kent shoves him off the ropes and sends him crashing on top of the barbed wire board outside of the ring, Patricks writhes in pain from the impact as the crowd chant “Holy (beep)”. Kent smirks at his handiwork as Harris grabs him now and attempts to launch him over the ropes into the second ring….

JT: Kent hanging on….TEAMWORK!

RJ: Father and son working together!

Kent drops to his knees and he guillotines Harris across the top rope. Harris staggers back and Rex lifts him into an electric chair position before dropping him out into a sickening German suplex (Croyt’s Wrath). Eddy Kent then climbs up to the top rope and launches himself off….

RJ: KENT BOMB….GENESIS HAVE DONE IT!

…2
……………….3!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri 08 Mar 2024, 7:43 pm

JT: DICEY SAVED HARRIS….DIDN’T HAVE THAT ON THE BETTING SLIP!

Dicey drags Eddy Kent from the ring at the final second and dodges his right hand before lifting him into an atomic drop. He then runs Kent forward and launches him against the cell wall, leaving him in a heap on the floor…..Dicey then grabs “Betsie” and rolls in the ring as Rex comes rushing toward him…

RJ: Could Dicey be the man to lead his team to victory? Surely if he did he would be a shoe in for another shot at Eddy Kent….

Rex big boots the bat out of Dicey’s hand but immediately is dropped by a neckbreaker. Dicey rolls back up and he drags Rex to his feet before he shows great strength to flip him up and runs him into a release powerbomb in the corner. Rex slumps down as Dicey gives the signal to the crowd and charges in….

RJ: HANGOVER CURE…

JT: NAILED IT….AND NOW DICEY IS FEELING IT…

The thunderous knee collides with Rex’s jaw and sends his eyes rolling. Dicey then seizes him by the head and drags him into the centre of the ring…

RJ: CRAICDOWN!

Rex, despite being groggy, manages to swipe Dicey’s legs and he catapults him into the air so that he collides with Scott Harris and sends Harris crashing through the ropes onto the middle platform. Rex gets back up and beckons Dicey around…

JT: FIRE & THUNDER….

RJ: CRAICDOWN!

*Crowd pop

Dicey battles off Rex’s shoulders and then drills him with the cradled piledriver in the centre of the second ring…

….2
…………..3!

JT: SIX FEET DEEP!

The referee’s hand is coming down for three when Michael Sweetwater, back from the brink, comes off the ropes with the double foot stomp to Dicey’s back. Sweetwater gives the audience the middle finger before showing off the brass knuckles on his hand. He is urging Dicey back to his feet as he prepares to land a devastating punch….

RJ: SHOT IN THE DARK!

Scott Harris is back and he dodges a right hand from Sweetwater before nailing him with the huge “Olympic” slam. Dicey is back on his feet now and Harris is eyeballing him, gesturing about Dicey clattering into him…

JT: Dicey and Harris have crossed words a few times recently….Genesis indicated that they would implode….

RJ: And we could be about to see that right here…

Dicey smirks at Harris and says “Get the (beep) outta here” but Harris drags him back and now the two men are nose to nose….

JT: This really isn’t the time for these two to be fighting one another….

RJ: IT REALLY ISN’T!

It looks as though Dicey and Harris may be about to throw down when they are suddenly dropped by a huge double clothesline from Tyler Roth. Roth is a bloody mess but looks menacing as he first drags Dicey up and gutwrenches him into a running powerslam before he springboards off the ropes and detonates a knee right into Harris’ face…

JT: You turn your back on “The Reaper” for even half a second and this is the result….Dicey and Harris were foolish…

RJ: And they could be about to pay with their souls….

Roth is grinning and then he climbs from the ring and comes back in with a kendo stick. He twirls it in his hands as he approaches Dicey Reilly…

JT: Roth promised Dicey a repeat of 2020 and I think we are about to see that….

Roth kicks Dicey over on his stomach and he begins to lash the kendo stick across his spine again and again, leaving deep red welts. Some of the welts begin to bleed as Dicey yells out in agony before the stick eventually shatters….

RJ: Dicey very well might be experiencing PTSD right now, this is exactly what Roth did to him four years ago….

JT: But Roth isn’t done….he said tonight he’d ensure Dicey never could return….

Roth drags Dicey up now and throws him into the corner before lifting him up on the top rope. He grabs Dicey’s chin and stares into his eyes…

Roth: You’re finished, just like I promised….your soul is mine….

RJ: I really don’t know what Tyler Roth is planning here but I think we could be about to see the end of Dicey Reilly…..

JT: I agree…..this is not going to end well….SCOTT HARRIS!

Roth is up on the ropes with Dicey when suddenly Harris staggers over and lands a thunderous low blow from behind. Dicey is groggy and hurting but he and Harris stare at one another and nod….

RJ: Differences set aside for the greater good and both of these men know it….they know the threat posed by Tyler Roth, having experienced it first hand….

JT: And together they may eliminate that threat……YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME?!?

RJ: THREAT ELIMINATED!

JT: Holy (beep) is goddamn right….I have never….

Dicey suddenly hooks Roth into a front facelock and then he drags him off the ropes to the outside of the ring with a superplex which crashes them through the two ladders resting between the ring apron and the “War Games” cage. The ladders snap in two upon impact and leave both Dicey and Roth in an unconscious heap….

RJ: What have we just seen?

JT: I really have no idea….they say this match can take years off of your career…it may have just claimed the careers of both Tyler Roth and Dicey Reilly….

RJ: This is utter insanity….this truly is hell on earth….

The crowd are still going insane as Scott Harris just stands by the ropes and stares down, awestruck at what has happened….

JT: You might want to turn around, Scott…

RJ: He really might not, he has no idea….GENESIS KICK!

*Crowd pop

Harris turns but shows amazing athleticism to duck the “Brogue” kick from Eddy Kent at the final second and then he swipes his legs and applies the sharpshooter in the middle of the ring…

JT: Eddy Kent thought he had it sewn up….but he leapt right into it and now Scott Harris has truly turned up the trouble…..Kent has nowhere to go and the ropes won’t break a damn thing…..

RJ: Scott Harris on the brink here, he’s going to make Eddy Kent submit right here at Day of Reckoning….

Kent tries to get to the ropes but it makes no difference as the referee makes him aware that there are no breaks. Harris drags him back to the middle of the ring for good measure and sits right back into the hold as the fans rise to their feet in anticipation of the end….

JT: Kent has nothing left….he’s got to tap….

RJ: He’s going to tap….

JT: GORE…..GORE…..GORE!

Kent’s hand is a millisecond from tapping when Rex Adamson sprints across the ring and almost takes Scott Harris out of his boots with the devastating spear. Rex stands up now with a cold fury in his eyes and he lowers the straps on his singlet….

RJ: Rex Adamson has not taken kindly to “Daddy Kent” being subjected to torture at the hands of Scott Harris…

JT: And he fully intends to remedy that now….Scott Harris just got broke in two….

RJ: And his night is about to go from bad to worse….FIRE/THUNDER DRIVER!

Rex scoops Harris up on his shoulders and he spins around in a full 360 before drilling Harris with the “Samoan Driver”….he hooks both legs……

….2
………………3!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri 08 Mar 2024, 7:43 pm

CRACK!

JT: GOODNIGHT, REX!

The audience pop again as Max drags his nephew from the ring and wraps a steel chair right across the top of his head. Max is shaking his head as he grabs Rex by the wrist now and he drags him over toward the cell wall…

RJ: What is….oh…

Yet more cheers as Max produces a pair of handcuffs and he locks Rex to the “WarGames” structure, smiling as he does so. Rex is groggy from the chairshot but slowly his eyes begin to open and realisation dawns on him…

JT: Rex is furious….he’s been put on the “naughty step” by his Uncle….

RJ: Timeout for Rex….

Rex is furiously trying to pull the handcuffs from the cell but to no avail. We get a shot of Dicey and Roth, still in a heap on the arena floor, as Max backs away from Rex and winks at him before rolling into the ring. Michael Sweetwater is slowly getting up to his feet, facing away, and he backs up into Max, his face dropping as he does so….

JT: Michael Sweetwater just woke up from a bad dream into a living nightmare….

RJ: He’s rummaging for those knucks again….

Sweetwater tries to spin quickly and land a punch with the brass knuckles but Max is ready and ducks the blow before running off the ropes and returning with a devastating “Gore”. He gets back to his feet now and nods…

JT: Look at Patricks….Patricks is up and the SOB is climbing….

Patricks has staggered up, blood down his back and arms from landing on barbed wire, and he grins at Rex (who is still desperately trying to get free of the handcuffs) before he grabs at the cell wall and begins to climb up….in the ring, Max is stalking Michael Sweetwater before scooping him onto his shoulders….

RJ: CYCLONE!

The F-5 connects in explosive fashion as Sweetwater is obliterated into the canvass. Max sits there and stares up high as Patricks reaches the top….

JT: Surely not….not from up there, Chris….

RJ: PUZZLE SOLVER…..MY GOD THE IMPACT!

The LED screens are in overdrive as Patricks soars from on high and crashes across the chest and body of Michael Sweetwater with the devastating frogsplash….Rex is still trying to pull free as we see Eddy Kent on the outside trying to get up but then seemingly dropping back down when he sees what is happening in the ring…

JT: Did you see that?

RJ: What…

JT: Eddy Kent took one look at Patricks and Max in the ring and he sat back down….I can’t believe he did that….Sweetwater is his guy…

Patricks hooks the leg as Max stands up and counts along, all the while staring at Rex…

….2
…………….3!

RJ: They did it….my god they did it….this foursome, this team of rebels…they knocked of Genesis, I didn’t think it would be possible but they banded together and got the job done in the most hellacious “War Games” match I have ever seen…

JT: That truly was a war, a battle for the ages and it will never, ever, be forgotten…..and when it was all said and done, Chris Patricks and Max Adamson have led their team to victory…..that was astonishing….

RJ: This is only the end of “night one” of Day of Reckoning but what we have seen already is putting this event in the history books….take a look back at the highlight reel on this one and I am telling you this is one of the craziest bouts we have ever seen….

“Refuse/Resist” is blasting out and every fan inside The Sphere is on their feet as Max Adamson and Chris Patricks tag hands and celebrate their victory. We see Scott Harris, still groggy, helping Dicey Reilly to his feet on the outside…

JT: All four of these men put it all on the line here to get it done….despite all of their differences, the huge egos….they swallowed their pride and made it happen in the face of adversity from a common and deadly enemy…

RJ: I really thought Harris and Dicey were going to clash at one point but they set it aside to get the W…..Max and Patricks settled their difference of opinion on how best to deal with Rex and that enabled them to secure this victory…..a memorable night for all four of these men…

JT: And it certainly puts them in the driving seat for huge opportunities going forward…no doubt about it…

The highlight reel plays now and we get a plethora of clips from the match before we return to the live action. Max, Patricks, Dicey and Harris have left “War Games” now and they stand in the entranceway to celebrate their victory. Dicey is already downing a can of beer and offering more to his teammates as we return to ringside. Rex is being removed from his handcuffs as the giant cage begins to raise back into the rafters. We see Tyler Roth, a bloody mess sitting next to the ring apron, and then Michael Sweetwater, who is still unmoving in the middle of the second ring. Rex staggers around now to check on Eddy Kent, who is lying face down on the floor where the doorway was…

JT: I am telling you, right now, that Eddy Kent was fully conscious at the end of that match and he chose to sit back down….I have no idea why he is pretending to be out of it now…

RJ: Perhaps fatigue has caught up with the 6WF Champion….it was a gruelling contest…

JT: I think you are being very fair, RJ….I think Kent choked it, he saw Sweetwater getting destroyed by Max and Patricks and instead of helping him…he saved himself….the rest of Genesis may not be aware of what happened here but I damn well am…

Rex has an angry look on his face as he stares toward Max, Patricks, Dicey and Harris in the aisleway. He then bends down and helps Eddy Kent up. Kent slowly opens his eyes and then falls into Rex, the youngster holding him up as he does so….

RJ: I have no idea what did or didn’t happen at the end there but I do know that all eight of these men went to war tonight and produces one of the greatest battles in the history of this company….they may never be the same again after what we just watched….

JT: And now they have 24 hours to recoup….if any of them wish to compete in tomorrow night’s “Gateway to Glory” then they need to get as much rest as they possibly can…

RJ: I’m not sure a month of rest will be enough for any of these men….what an historic night this has been….and, as Jeff just said, in 24 hours we will do it all over again….Day of Reckoning “Night Two”…..The Gateway to Glory….who will headline Night of Glory IX?

JT: I cannot wait to find out….thank you for joining us everyone……goodnight!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down