The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CWF Presents "NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS" - 7th August 2023 (Episode 10)

+9
DarrenJS
The Last Outlaw
BlueDragon1205
Beer
Steel
Uryu Ishida
DP
x12x
JJJohnson
13 posters

Go down

6CWF Presents "NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS" - 7th August 2023 (Episode 10) Empty 6CWF Presents "NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS" - 7th August 2023 (Episode 10)

Post by JJJohnson Tue 01 Aug 2023, 3:36 pm

Start time: Midnight (UK Time)
Live from Madison Square Garden, New York City
Theme music: "All of the lights" by Kanye West and Rihanna

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Bout 1
Key to the Kingdom Championship
Anthony Grace vs GazzyD vs James McManus vs Liam Wood

Bout 2
Cassidy vs Cody Walker

Bout 3
6CW World Championship
*If Oko wins he receives JJ Johnson's share of 6CWF
Uryu Ishida (c) vs Johnny Oko
Special Referee: GazzyD

Bout 4
European Championship
Mike Hill (c) vs O’Callaghan

Bout 5
*Winner will receive an unknown opportunity*
Eddy Kent vs Daniel Reilly vs Cameron Faith

Bout 6
Cerberus vs Tyler Roth

Main Event
6WF World Heavyweight Championship
Marty Helms (c) vs Scott Harris

Plus:
Clarke James - The Saint go head to head for the first time
Blue Dragon & Geoff Steel will collide
And much, much more

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CWF Presents "NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS" - 7th August 2023 (Episode 10) Empty Re: 6CWF Presents "NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS" - 7th August 2023 (Episode 10)

Post by x12x Tue 01 Aug 2023, 4:03 pm

The scene begins in an open grassy area as we see the daunting figure of the Reverend Edward Plague stood amongst the tall grass, as the camera pans around we see Plague's adoring followers sat crossed legged and looking intently up at their leader, the followers all wearing white and the women with flowers in their hair.

Plague smiles as the sunshine shines on his face, showing each scar. He holds the Book Of Plague in his hands, the leather worn and pealing.

Plague:
Chapter one: Rebirth...

...This is not my story...

The followers smile as Plague speaks softly, forcing them to listen carefully as to not miss a word of his 'sermon'

Plague:
There are those who look at me and see me as nothing more than a crazed maniac who cares about nobody but himself but those eyes have been blinded to the truth. There are those who see me as a monster who's only goal is to destroy those around him and leave a trail of destruction but those people have been brainwashed by the lies that they are told.

They believe me to be a liar, they believe me to be evil...they do not see the beauty that I promise, they ignore the signs that are in front of their very eyes.

No, this is not my story...
...this is not my rebirth...

...my rebirth happened long ago...

...no, this belongs to you Gazzy.

Plague's eyes snap up at the camera, as if talking to Gazzy directly

Plague:
I understand that you want to do the same as the masses who paint me as the devil but I promise that I am the ONLY person who can understand the heartbreak that you are feeling. I have found myself in your shoes before and I have stood in that same darkness and I survived.

So I urge you to not allow the vultures circling your head to disguise themselves as doves because they do not offer hope.

no...

...they are merely waiting to pick the flesh from your bones the moment you are at your weakest. They are the reason your world has become darker and I am the light that will guide you back.

Plague's face softens as he does his best to show a look of compassion

Plague:
I urge you to accept this truth, I urge you to look around and see it for yourself because even the ones who claim nothing but love have been dancing in the moonlight with another. Their eyes look through you and ignore this suffering that you have found yourself living through.

A living nightmare that doesn't end when you wake...

...but I understand.

Plague's attention turns away from the camera and he once again speaks to his followers

Plague:
You see, I was once this man and this was once my life, I had found myself suffocated by a pitch black fog that created a void for me to call home. I had no hope, I had no love...I had nothing.

I found myself lost and alone, begging for an exit...

...and nobody came to save me.

Plague's voice becomes a little more intense as he relives his past in 6CWF

Plague:
I allowed this company to cast me in to this void, it left me to walk upon broken bones in the wilderness and make me feel like an outcast. I had allowed myself to settle and give up. I allowed myself to lose my mission and let it's words fade away.

I needed help that never came.
I needed a light that never showed.

...I needed a rebirth...

and then I heard your cries.

Plague's eyes snap back to the camera once again as he speaks to Gazzy directly for a second time.

Plague:
After what felt like an eternity in silence, I heard your broken voice. I found myself drawn to your pain and although I knew I had to inflict more of this pain on you once more it helped me realise that I was far from dead and that this company could not break me...

...it could not break fate.

I realised that the darkness that I was in did not exist and that it was my calling to return not for me...

...but for you.

So I must thank you.

Plague lets a smile cross his face as he continues to speak to Gazzy

Plague:
My gratitude will feel like punishment at first but this punishment is needed as it will help pry open your eyes and help you realise what I realised.

That darkness you feel crushing your chest, that floods your vision and leaves you feeling like a blind man looking for an exit...is all in your head. That darkness is simply a veil pulled over your eyes by those who you trust the most.

A veil created by the crowds who are fickle and cast you aside the moment you do not dance for them...

...and the hollow hero who parades around as virtuous but looks for his moment to sweep in and take what is yours...

Plague's smile slowly disappears

Plague:
The hero who treats you as a fool as he hoists his undeserved gold high in to the air. Using it to tempt away your one and only while you thank him.

...this is not the man you are...you must rid yourself of this so that you can truly find yourself...

...and that time will come.

The look on Plague's face becomes serious as he continues

Plague:
...it will come and decisions will need to be made by all involved and each persons masks must be removed.

The hero shown to be the true green eyed monster...
...the angel shown to be a demon or will she reclaim her wings?

And you must walk hand in hand with your new family towards your fate...

...with or without her.

...a walk towards the light...

...towards our goal.
...our dominance...
...our redemption.

Plague moves the hair from his face and speaks to Gazzy one last time.

Plague:
It is then you will truly be reborn and free from the chains that have held you in place. It is then we will destroy the heroes of this company but it must be as punishment for their lies and not to feed our ego.

...and that is why before this happens. I must break you as only a baptism of blood can start this journey.

It is only once you are broken you will realise what is important and what is ok to sacrifice.

Plague smiles one last time before turning his back to the camera and speaking to his followers again

Plague:
and so it begins...

The followers hold hands and create a circle around Plague as they get to their feet, the leader of the Brotherhood Of Plague still as the followers begin to dance around him and the camera pulls back before fading to black.

Last edited by x12x on Thu 03 Aug 2023, 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

x12x

Back to top Go down

6CWF Presents "NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS" - 7th August 2023 (Episode 10) Empty Re: 6CWF Presents "NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS" - 7th August 2023 (Episode 10)

Post by x12x Tue 01 Aug 2023, 4:35 pm

Revival Mode by Every Time I Die blasts from the speakers as The Viper Liam Wood walks out on to the stage in front of the New York crowd and a huge reaction but the cheers and adoration of the fans in attendance doesn't seem to affect him as he makes his way down to the ring with a mic in hand.

JT: Wood with a serious look on his face here tonight, you'd think that he'd be in higher spirits after booking himself in to the first ever match for the Gateway To Glory championship...a title that gifts the owner a title shot of their choice...

RJ: I guess he has something else on his mind.

Wood rolls under the bottom rope with a mic in hand before getting up to his feet, the serious look still there as he looks around the arena. His mind clearly on something other than his upcoming match.

Wood:
In a weeks time I'll be stepping back in to this very ring ready to fight for a title and the chance to make history by becoming the very first Gateway To Glory Champion. As someone who has prided himself in making history since the very day I walked in to this business I will put it all on the line to lift that title above my head...

The crowd cheer but the serious look continues to rest across the face of Wood who speaks once more

Wood:
...but I know it won't be easy.

The fact that I'm in this match in the first place is shocking to me. You see, after the return I've had in this company I was ready for Callihan and Co. to take me out and take away yet another chance.

Like they did when I had a chance to be the European Champion...

The crowd boo as they remember Daniel Reilly interfering and taking out Wood on Callihan's behalf.

Wood:
So next Monday when I walk in to Proving Grounds I know that I won't just be stepping in here with Gazzy D, McManus or Grace...I'm going to have to have eyes in the back of my damn head...

I know that Callihan will be lurking in the shadows and where he is, his lapdog, Costello won't be far behind.

The mention of Costello's name causes boos to reign down but there are small pockets who cheer for the home town native.

Wood:
I know that this isn't just a fatal fourway for me but a gauntlet and that if I want to be the first person to ever lift that title, I'll have to take on the world to do it...

More cheers fill the air as Wood stands defiant in the ring, his eyes still darting around the arena ready for an ambush at any moment but clearly ready for whatever comes.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by DP Tue 01 Aug 2023, 8:34 pm

'Not Giving In' by Rudimental hits and the Madison Square Garden crowd go absolutely wild.

Pyro goes off and amidst the smoke, the hulking figure of The Saint walks through it. He takes in the reception before walking down to the ring, purposefully.

RJ: A bonafide legend. A man mountain. A man who has done it all in 6WF and now here he is in 6CWF...

JT: Clarke James' face said it all at Proving Grounds. This wasn't the man he expected to see... The Saint threw down the gauntlet and James through a table for good measure!

RJ: Listen to that ovation... Wow.

The Saint is in the middle of the ring and throws his customary aviators into the crowd and takes a microphone from a stagehand.

Crowd: You still got it... You still got it.

The Saint smirks at this.

TS: Still got it?! Madison Square Garden, I never lost it.

The crowd erupt at this.

TS: If you'd have told me on the 22nd July that I'd be stood before you all tonight, I'd have laughed in your face.

The smirk is replaced by a more serious demeanour.

TS: But sometimes plans change.

I was there at Against the Wall. Manchester, my home town, the site of some of my greatest achievements. I was sat front and centre, witnessing some of the finest athletes in the world do their thing. The crowd were red hot, the roof was going off the AO Arena....

And then it all changed. Clarke James happened.

The crowd begin to boo.

TS: There's something deeply unsettling about watching one of your longest friends get systematically taken apart. I looked into Clarke James' eyes and saw something that was troubling. I saw a man who won't stop until he gets what he wants, regardless of who gets caught up in the crossfire.

I said a few years ago that I was done with wrestling. I didn't need it anymore and wrestling didn't need me. I made my peace with that long ago.

I'm not a wrestler anymore but there's one thing that I still am. I'm a fighter who will go to any lengths he sees fit and that's bad news for you for one reason and one reason only...

The Saint looks straight down the camera.

TS: Clarke, I'm as unhinged as you are.

The crowd love this.

TS: I'm not here to wrestle. I'm not here to pick up a pay cheque... Hell, I'm not even insured.

6CWF can do nothing about a non afilliated person coming in off his own steam. I don't need the sanctions and I don't need the red tape.

I'm just a man who can't bear to see his friends get hurt anymore... And that means you're in deep, deep trouble Clarke James. I won't let you wreck this business and I sure as sh*t won't let you near JJ or Brandi Johnson.

What happened to you at Proving Grounds isn't even the start...

The Saint lowers the microphone and raises an arm in the air.

RJ: The stakes have been raised for Clarke James now!

JT: The Saint seemingly here of his own accord and not constrained by any rules is dangerous for James! Could he have bitten off more than he can chew?!

DP

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Wed 02 Aug 2023, 1:14 pm

Uryu is seen on the roof, laying face up as he stares at the clouds quickly passing by him. the 6CW World Championship around his waist as he sighs lightly.

UI: Some things about being a champion admit I was not prepared for in my younger days. The pressure, the constant onslaught by challengers. Eleven years agoI was European Champion, lost it in my first defence because I was unprepared. Now it seems like every week folks are ambushing me just to get the message across that they don't think I am the right champion for them. So being prepared for any and every one is a fact of life.

Uryu sits up and looks around slowly.

UI: Do I get ambushed? Multiple beatdowns? Left unconscious over and over? Yeah I do. Does that make me a bad champion? Not in my eyes. It kinda acts as a motivator in a way. They have to ambush me in order to get that extra little thing they think will put them over the edge. Still feeling the one from Johnny Oko and his thugs in all honesty. Yet I should keep on my toes more often. Would help with the ambushes even though it has its own risks to my mental health.

The clouds start to darken in the sky as Uryu slowly stands up, staggering a little.

UI: Can't be complacent at my age, Especially this week. JJ mate, I appreciate the confidence you have in me. If I fail then it's my own fault. Not gonna blame you if you chose wrong. Yet, I know you wouldn't have chosen me if you wern't under pressure. Just understand that I have a pressure of my own, beyond being a champion that I must withstand.

As it starts to rain, Uryu looks up and smiles.

UI: Bet yours is a torrent at times, eh JJ?

Uryu heads inside the arena and towards the ring.

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Wed 02 Aug 2023, 7:35 pm

We open at a busy airport terminal, there are crowds going about their business hurrying excitedly smiles on their faces as they drag cases behind them.

The camera moves through the people towards the arrival hall, an announcement can be heard over the tannoy about the latest arrival being that of a flight from Manchester England.

A group of people can be seen hurriedly assembling all manners of video and sound equipment, they form a scrum near where the people from arrivals are entering the main terminal.

People are scrambling and pushing between themselves trying to get a better view of the new arrivals, they argue amongst themselves as they jostle for position. As each new arrival passes the group become more agitated.

??1: We sure our sources are correct is he even on this flight.

??2: I trust my source, if you have no faith in yours maybe you should leave.

??1: You just want my spot, what are we even doing here anyway I can’t imagine him being very talkative even if he is able to.

??2: Who cares I’m just being paid to get the picture, somebody else will just make up a quote if he’s not forthcoming.

The two men stop their conversation as the sound of camera shutters can be heard from closer the entrance.

The camera pushes it way to the front and eventually we get a view of the latest arrival, Geoff Steel can be seen dragging a suit case behind him, he is wearing a black hoodie the hood almost covering his face, partnered with dark glasses a brace can be made out supporting Steels neck.

The crowd all shout out to Steel trying to get his attention

‘’Geoff, have the doctors declared you clear to compete?’’

‘’Yo, is it true you might have to retire’’

‘’Are you pressing charges against Blue Dragon?’’

‘’Geoff, have you come to call a truce to stop this escalating further?’’

Steel stops and stares at the man who shouted the last question, he takes a drink of water, before croakily responding.

GS: That man tried to hang me infront of millions of people and was close to succeeding, I’m here for some retribution and there will be no truce whilst he is able to breathe unassisted.

Steel tries to continue but his voice breaks and he begins to cough over his words, eventually he gives up and just puts his head down and pushes his way out of the crowd. The group try to chase him down but are blocked by airport security, the camera watches on as Steel makes his way to the exit.

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Thu 03 Aug 2023, 3:28 pm

The Saint stands tall in the ring soaking in the adoration of the fans as the lights in the arena cut out…

RJ: I think The Saint is about to get a response….

The arena is in complete darkness as ‘Through the Valley’ kicks in. An eerie white glow comes from the top of the ramp as ‘The Fallen’ move out on to the ramp, lining up along the stage, heads bowed as the crowd erupt into vociferous boo’s…

JT: And here he comes. Listen to the hate from this crowd…

The cries of abuse from the crowd get louder as Clarke James walks out on to the stage in his familiar scarecrow mask. He stands and sgtares down at the ring…

RJ: You have to wonder how fragile his mind is right now? Last week he was coming off the back of striking another blow to JJ Johnson’s ego, and now he’s face to face with the man who landed the exclamation point at Proving Grounds…

James steps forward between The Fallen and removes his mask. He looks across both sides of the stage before raising his arms as the lights come back on. The Fallen raise their heads and stand with their hands at their sides as James takes a step down the ramp with The Fallen following…

JT: Oh this could escalate quickly….

RJ: Wait a minute, James is coming alone…

James stops in the ramp, soaking in the hate from the crowd he motions for The Fallen to leave. They bow and turn, heading up the ramp as Clarke James heads to the ring. The Saint backs away from the ropes allowing James space…

JT: You’d think The Saint would go straight for James here but that’s a mark of respect…

James enters the ring, clutching a microphone as he stands in front of the towering figure of The Saint…

Clarke James: I guess we’re passed reintroductions now?

Crowd: YOU GOT F***ED UP! YOU GOT F***ED UP!!

Clarke James: I figured you’d be the last person to come out here, acting as the ‘White Knight’ for everyone’s favourite little hoodrat. Times hard, Dale? Missing that adoration from the crowd? The buzz of the arena? Or did you and the rest of these malcontents forget your history with JJ?

RJ: What’s he talking about?

JT: Don’t you recall?

Clarke James: I must have missed this deep bond you had with JJ? Why don’t you remind me about it, Dale? Tell me how close you are to him. Tell me how you’ve been up and down the road with him.

James starts to get agitated…

Clarke James: Remind me, was it you left beaten and bruised on the ramp because you’d sacrificed yourself for your friend? Was it you that came to JJ’s aid after Cassius left him a mess in the ring and set Castiguer on fire? Was it YOU that watched as Marlo Green was carried out of the arena on a stretcher with JJ by his side…. Or was it YOU that comforted Brandi after Cassius kissed the bump of their unborn child…

RJ: Oh wow! James is going ALL the way back…

James moves closer to The Saint who snarls down at his opponent…

Clarke James: No, it wasn’t…. But it was you who spent months RKO-ing his ass all over Birmingham….and it was YOU that spat in his face after months of trying to break him… so remind me again, Dale? When DID you get so close to your boy JJ? Why don’t you just be honest, you’re not back for him, or her, or anyone else in this crowd. You’re here for the same reasons you’ve always been around for….. what’s in it for you…

James smirks as the crowd roar into boo’s….

JT: James is sure as hell making this personal…

James goes to continue but The Saint raises his hand to his face to a huge pop from the crowd…

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

Post by DP Thu 03 Aug 2023, 9:22 pm

The scene opens with Scott Harris staring at the camera. His Road to Royalty cloak, crown and sceptre can be seen behind him, glistening away.

He looks focussed and ready to go.

SH: This is it. This is the chance.

The chance to put my name in the conversation of the elite in this company.

It's been a long road to get here. A road full of pot holes, speed bumps, diversions and anything else in between.

I make no bones about the fact that my career so far has been one of false starts and unfulfilled promise. I wasted potential that a lot of people would give anything to even have half of.

12 months ago, being completely open and honest, I was ready to call it a day with wrestling. I'd devoted my whole life to something and had no purpose, no desire. I was sleepwalking from booking to booking, collecting a pay cheque but I just felt empty. It meant nothing to me.

But then something changed...

VIP Promotions called me out of the blue and sold me the dream. They offered me the chance to come home.

The crowd can be heard roaring at this.

SH: I'd be lying if I said I didn't have my doubts. I wondered and fretted over whether I had the appetite to do this all over again. Could I really make a go of this and show my best self?

But in the here and now, let me tell you this...

Harris' eyes burn with a steely focus.

SH: I haven't even got started.

Something is simmering inside of me, I'm in the best shape I've ever been in, I'm wrestling at a level I've never even touched before and that's ominous. I've put on 3 or 4 match of the year contenders already since the rebirth, 2 of those on the same card.

Once I've got the bit between my teeth, I won't stop until I get what I want.

And that's a bad sign for Marty Helms.

The crowd boo at the sound of the 6WF Champion's name.

SH: Marty, I respect you as an athlete. You've done some unbelievable things but as a person, you leave a lot to be desired. I'm sure there's a part of you that isn't even concerned about the prospect of facing me. The idea of losing your title to me probably hasn't even registered.

Yet it should.

Because for all the hellacious battles you've had, for all of the monsters that you've slain, you haven't faced anything like me before. The foe that keeps on coming back for more. The prey that just won't die.

I've shown so far that I don't know how to quit. The word doesn't even register in my IQ.

They're going to have to carry me out before I even contemplate the idea of quitting.

So, you better take a good long look at that title over the next few days. Savour it, stare at it, sleep with it, I couldn't care less. Because you need to accept the very real possibility that when the dust settles, you could be lying flat out whilst the announcer shouts in front of a full MSG: 'And the new...'

Once the ticker tape has fallen and the pyro has finished, you'll be lay there titleless, whilst those three little words circulate and follow you in the aftermath.

The people of New York know what I mean...

Harris deliberately turns around to walk out of shot to reveal the back of his t shirt, revealing the three words that the crowd are now shouting.

NEEDS
MORE
HARRIS

SH: See you soon, Champ.

DP

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueDragon1205 Fri 04 Aug 2023, 1:35 am

"Welcome to 6CWF online, in this exclusive interview we will speak to Blue Dragon. He will go into some detail on his arrival back to 6CWF and we will attempt to get answers at to why he felt the need to so brutally attack Geoff Steel after his match and Against the Wall last month. So please sit back, relax and enjoy this.. 6CWF online exclusive..."

Off screen we hear Jack Reynolds as we see Blue Dragon sitting in a chair, in what looks like an airport. He is heavily taped up in the misection, his arms are cut to ribbons and he has the odd dressing on. His cuts still obviously bleeding. His beard and hair are messy and he looks like he's not slept for days. He has a black eye and the white of his eye is bloodshot. He looks in rough shape but his confident demeanor still remains as he refuses to show any pain.

Reynolds:
We are here with Blue Dragon, tell me, how do you feel about recent events in 6CWF? Where is your mind right now in regards to where you wanted to be on your return, and where you are?

BD:
Good morning Jacky boy, no preamble no? Straight into the questions. Way to treat me like a gentleman ay... (Dragon winks).. I came back hoping to show certain people what they missed out on. My idea was to come in and take out the top guys and start a fire that will burn 6CWF down. I was told I wasn't good enough for them, so I wanted to show them I was bigger and better than everyone else. And I am. But then comes Geoff Steel... The pr*ck wonders into my business like I targeted him. I didn't, I'll tell you that now for the last time, I didn't come to 6CWF to target some inconsequential, ar*ehole, who was on a losing streak. To be frank, he doesn't matter to me. What does matter to me though is respect, he showed me none. He got in my face on my first day back and I knocked him out. Simple as that, talk sh*t to me, your gunna feel it in the morning. Then after that it felt like he was trying to p*ss me off, and it was working.

Reynolds:
So that leads us on to where we are now?

BD:
At Against the Wall, we went to war. He did well, he hung in there haha. Got to admit, he impressed me. That drop through the fire and the steel and the wood. That smell as it charred my skin and the sharp metallic smell of our blood hitting the fire. That's like aromatherapy to me. That's what gets me off. There was times in there, where I thought I'd ended him and I'm sure there was times when he thought he had it won. But in the end I did stay down for three seconds. I will admit. He pinned me, he won the 'match', we where both down and he fell on top, yeah. But I got back up, he didn't...

Reynolds:
You attacked him after the match.

BD:
Was this a match? I don't remember this being advertised as a wrestling match. It was a fight, it was a war, and war doesn't end quickly, it's to the last man. And I made sure after that bell had rang that I was the last man, I WAS THE LAST MAN!!.. I don't care what the record books say. He took everything I gave him, and I took everything he had. And at the end of the match, I was left standing and he, he was in an ambulance. He couldn't breathe, he couldn't talk and he didn't know where he was. Whereas me? I was a danger to everyone around me, and I still am. As far as I'm concerned Jacky, that fight was mine, I won that!

Reynolds:
I understand you feel that way, but the records will show that your first match back...

Blue Dragon interrupts loudly. He bangs his fist down on the arm of the chair as the cameraman visibly jumps and Dragon winces in pain, showing the first signs of pain from the fight...

BD:
I F*CKING KNOW!!! MY FIRST MATCH BACK WAS A LOSS.. a loss to Geoff F*cking Steel... You wanna know why I attacked him after the match? You wanna know why I tried to k*ll him? Because I needed it. I came back to assert myself. To show them that I was still the 'Blue Dragon' of old.. I wanted to turn back the years and be that monster again. I wanted to be the Dragon, that breathed fire and smoke, and I wanted the world to say 'oh my god, that's him, I knew that guy 10 years ago, I watched him fight JJ and he was the man'. I wanted all that so badly...

Dragon looks sad, almost numb as he stares at his own hands for a few seconds before nodding to himself and clenching his fists, he looks directly into the camera as Jack Reynolds goes to speak and instantly shut down by an intense Blue Dragon

BD:
I'm not him though. I know that now. I was laying in a hospital bed, for the first time in years. The last man to put me there was my brother, and it dawned on me. And the people who truly know me will remember. The last time I was hurt, really hurt. Was when Logan, my flesh and blood, wrapped a steel chain around my neck and threw me over that rope. He tried to kill me... Haha... Isn't it funny how things go full circle.

Reynolds:
Last question before we let you go to your hotel... With this fight ending so brutally, and with reports that you and Mr Steel had an altercation of the medical facility in Manchester. How can we ever expect this to come to an end? What will it take to finally finish this rivalry and allow you both to move on in some fashion?

BD:
Honestly, I don't know. I thought it was over the first time, I knocked him out. Then the second time I once again embarrassed him. Then the third and the fourth. At the PLE I damn near killed him and he still wouldnt just admit defeat.. so I attacked him again, just to put the full stop on it again. Your guys told me he's been here, when he got off the plane, talking more sh*t about me. So I suppose it has to go further, Ive gone from slapping some sense into him to damn near killing him, and that's not worked. So it looks like if I want to see the back of Geoff Steel...
I'll have to k*ll him......
BlueDragon1205
BlueDragon1205

Back to top Go down

Post by The Last Outlaw Fri 04 Aug 2023, 8:49 am

Remedy by Seether begins and so does the booing as Marty Helms walks out onto the stage. He has a mic in his right hand, the 6WF World Heavyweight Championship over his left shoulder. 

There are cuts and bruises all over the champ, but he walks down to the ring without a missed step. 

JT: Could this be the last time we see the Outlaw with the 6WF Championship?

RJ: One more night might be all he has, but I don’t think that’s gonna change Helms…he’s the man he is, glory or gore. 

JT: And most of the time both!

*Helms is in the ring, mic in hand. He looks around, high into the ceiling

MH: Lights are staying on, no smoke billowing out, and I can’t see any empty paracetamol packets on the floor…looks like I might go one night without any of the holy trinity getting in my way. It’s always one of those three, like glass underfoot; it’s either goths, monsters or virgins. Sometimes it’s all three: we call that a Cerberus. 

*The background booing quietens down as Helms mentions Cerberus

MH: You knew I’d have something to say. Don’t think I mind, Alan. Can I call you Alan? You’d think I might be worried, some satanic spawn arriving as I decide just how I’m going to end another Tyler Roth title challenge, but I gotta be honest, it didn’t cross my mind.

It was a moment of clarity. Time slowed down. This company is under attack by a mental health support group. Edward Plague, Cerberus, Tyler Roth, even Uryu. They’re one trip to Boots away from a late night Facebook status. Dressed in black, Paramore playing, writing a poem online to tell everyone goodbye. 

And all we can shout is DO IT ALREADY!

*Helms smiles as the crowd boos

JT: Marty Helms does not speak for 6CWF and our continued support to those struggling

MH: It’s tiring. Tiresome. And it’s tired. It’s the same s***, different day. Quiet and dark room, rambling on and on in riddle, speaking of something biblical, supernatural, unknown. Finish the bottle, Cerbs, wash em all down. 

*Helms gathers himself and refocuses

MH: But I didn’t come out here tonight to talk to them, and I definitely didn’t come out here to talk to what looks like the largest and ugliest collection of burns victims ever assembled in one arena. No, I’m here for the fourth horse of the autpocalypse: it’s little Timmy himself, Scott Harris!

*The crowd cheer, but Helms quickly cuts them off

MH: Calm yourselves down, I’m sure you’ll hear his name a lot more soon. It’s about all he can say. When God put teeth in your mouth, he ruined a perfectly good a***hole. The kind of man they’d put on condom boxes as a health warning. 

*He slips out a bit of paper from his pocket

MH: I wrote down what he said, only way he’s going to be memorable. Let me read my favourite part

“Because for all the hellacious battles you've had, for all of the monsters that you've slain, you haven't faced anything like me before. The foe that keeps on coming back for more. The prey that just won't die.”

*Helms smiles

MH: Whew, boy. Spend a little less time bedazzling t-shirts for your Etsy, kid. Won’t die? I’ve faced Tyler Roth 700 times, the one you pretend to be best buds with. You think I care how many times they get back up? I just knock ‘em the f*** down again. 

*He tosses away the note

MH: So, what’s your plan, Scott? Hoping Chester and Watkins come in and cause a distraction? That’s how you got here, right? Another default win against a blindsided opponent? Getting by on being forgotten. Nobody expects Harris. Even in the biggest match of your career, your opponent was thinking about someone else. 

*He ponders

MH: But it looks like you’re the chosen one. Such a shame JJ won’t be here, I would love to have seen the look on his face when he got the news.

*He puts on a mock American accent, and then leans in as if to whisper

MH: Mr President, a second flying boot the chosen boy, Scott Harris is under attack

*He readjusts the title as the New York crowd boo, a few cups making it into the ring, thrown from the crowd.

MH: Ahhh the people of New York. Rudy Giuliani’s city

*They boo loudly

MH: Oh, you hate him now, but you loved the little scrote when he was ready to bomb some brown people for you…you people make me sick, I wish a third plane had hit.

*He smiles as they boo

MH: Quiet down, quiet down, nobody cares, I’m talking about my match at Ground Zero…I mean Night of Champions.

*They boo, he smiles once more

MH: I smile now, but nothing really makes me happier than an opponent that boasts about having a match of the year. You know who cares about that?

*He points around the arena

MH: These kind of idiots. 

*No smiling now, there’s a steely look of determination

MH: And you know who doesn’t..?

*Now he lifts the title above his head

MH: Champions

*Remedy plays with Helms staring down the lens, before placing the title back over his shoulder and leaving the ring

The Last Outlaw

Back to top Go down

Post by DarrenJS Fri 04 Aug 2023, 10:56 am

x12x wrote:
Revival Mode by Every Time I Die blasts from the speakers as The Viper Liam Wood walks out on to the stage in front of the New York crowd and a huge reaction but the cheers and adoration of the fans in attendance doesn't seem to affect him as he makes his way down to the ring with a mic in hand.

JT: Wood with a serious look on his face here tonight, you'd think that he'd be in higher spirits after booking himself in to the first ever match for the Gateway To Glory championship...a title that gifts the owner a title shot of their choice...

RJ: I guess he has something else on his mind.

Wood rolls under the bottom rope with a mic in hand before getting up to his feet, the serious look still there as he looks around the arena. His mind clearly on something other than his upcoming match.

Wood:
In a weeks time I'll be stepping back in to this very ring ready to fight for a title and the chance to make history by becoming the very first Gateway To Glory Champion. As someone who has prided himself in making history since the very day I walked in to this business I will put it all on the line to lift that title above my head...

The crowd cheer but the serious look continues to rest across the face of Wood who speaks once more

Wood:
...but I know it won't be easy.

The fact that I'm in this match in the first place is shocking to me. You see, after the return I've had in this company I was ready for Callihan and Co. to take me out and take away yet another chance.

Like they did when I had a chance to be the European Champion...

The crowd boo as they remember Daniel Reilly interfering and taking out Wood on Callihan's behalf.

Wood:
So next Monday when I walk in to Proving Grounds I know that I won't just be stepping in here with Gazzy D, McManus or Grace...I'm going to have to have eyes in the back of my damn head...

I know that Callihan will be lurking in the shadows and where he is, his lapdog, Costello won't be far behind.

The mention of Costello's name causes boos to reign down but there are small pockets who cheer for the home town native.

Wood:
I know that this isn't just a fatal fourway for me but a gauntlet and that if I want to be the first person to ever lift that title, I'll have to take on the world to do it...

More cheers fill the air as Wood stands defiant in the ring, his eyes still darting around the arena ready for an ambush at any moment but clearly ready for whatever comes.

"Back in Black" suddenly plays and a very audible part of the front row seats starts cheering. The rest of the crowd are indifferent as Anthony Grace strides out onto the stage. He isn't wearing a suit but has tatty jeans and a old school Grace t-shirt on from years ago. He looks like he has slept in it and this is slightly confirmed by the fact that Grace is swigging from a large can of Redbull. He gazes around looking for a cameraman and beckons him over when he does so. Grace stares into the camera and smirks.

AG: I am contractually obligated to deliver the following promotional material.

Grace sends the cameraman away and looks around him. He suddenly realises he doesn't have a microphone and rolls his eyes. He walks to the back where a stagehand quickly comes out with one. Grace snatches it and walks back out, talking to the crowd as he does so.

AG: What a finely run show 6CWF is turning out to be....

Grace sighs and turns his attention back to Wood in the ring. He waves at him and smiles.

AG: I'm just checking your eyes have swiveled back around Mr Wood.

He starts to walk around the stage while speaking.

AG: I mean isn't that just you Mr Wood. Never looking forwards because you think the battle is behind you, ready to stab you in the back in a moments notice. A thousand men with a thousand issues and all of them laser sighted on you. So besotted is this rebal with a cause that he stands there convinced that everyone is out to get him. But quite frankly missing the obvious real answer.

Grace moves his hand across the sky.

AG: Headline.....no one gives a sh*t.

Grace laughs.

AG: You see these men are not ready to pounce on you! They have much more important things to do. It doesn't matter how many cartwheels and handstands this forgotten kid does in the playground.....the bigger boys aren't paying attention. I mean you can prod them and then you may get the taste of importantance slapped out of your mouth. But that's the reaction you crave right? You play up to this Wood against the world persona thats been crafted.

Grace stares at the back.

AG: I mean you guys could have come up with something more original. The underdog story only works if he wins at the end.

He turns back to Wood and points at him.

AG: But you are no Rocky Mr Wood. The only comparison I can make is that you have also churned out a neverending loop of dire sequels.

Grace looks at the camera.

AG: Sorry Sly......

Grace looks back at Wood.

AG: You talk about history? Read your audience Mr Wood! These people don't remember when you started this pathetic ball rolling. Sh*t, most of them weren't even born. And those that do remember....you really think it had such an impact on their lives that this is the reason why they are wearing the Liam Wood merchandise?!

He shakes his head.

AG: No Mr Wood....its because anything of yours is marked down by $50. This history you sing about? All it adds up to is being part of the goody bag range they chuck out at the MSG front doors. It's a free reminder of Liam Woods lack of worth.

Grace shrugs at the crowds negative reaction although his front row pals are whooping loudly.

AG: Now don't get me wrong Mr Wood. I'm not going to crow about our totally different levels when it comes to importantance in this company. I find myself in match 1 at a PPV. I don't have anything to shout about there. But beyond match 1....that's where it matters. You might go back to the locker room, shower the losers sweat off your back and maybe punch a few walls. You know....how it's a goddamn travesty you lost again.

He smirks.

AG: But me? 6CWF can't provide anything further in that nights script that interests me. So while you are in some backstage office, signing a few autographs to make some extra cash......I, my friends, and probably most of the crowd will leave this night of fraudsters and party like champions. And it won't be just the night, but most of the morning too!

Grace takes a gulp of redbull.

AG: So if there is one thing you need to take from this interaction Mr Wood, it is this. Eyes in the back of your head or not, the world that you feel you need to fight......well that world revolves just perfectly without you. So save it for the therapist....at least they get paid for listening to your garbage.

Grace takes a last gulp of redbull and flings the can into the aisle. He bows sarcastically and makes his way to the curtain.

DarrenJS

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Fri 04 Aug 2023, 12:19 pm

As Grace heads towards the curtain the sound of Wood laughing quickly fills the air as he responds his future opponent.

Wood:
Do you hear yourself when you speak or does the drink just take over at this point? Do you really want to talk about putting on an act and playing up to something? If you want to talk about that...why not start closer to home?

Oh wait...

...your ex wife kicked you out of yours didn't she?

Wood smirks at Grace before continuing

Wood:
You see, some of these fans might have a short memory but I guarantee they remember who you were just a few short years ago...Mr Hollywood, Mr Squeaky clean, Mr Sell out.

You were the poster child for this company and you made every single advertiser wet in the pants because you towed that company line...You want to come out these days and act like you're Stone Cold Steve Austin with your drinking problem and your brand new bad boy attitude when you were John Cena the last time you did this?

And I'm the one putting on the act?!

A serious look crosses Wood's face, as he continues to drag up the person life of Grace

Wood:
I also find it ironic that you'd talk about therapy given the fact you probably did it with your wife and look where that got you? A mid life crisis and not getting to see your kids.

I get that the stages of grief include denial but it's time for you to move on to acceptance and realise that you aren't who you're pretending to be...you're just another Hollywood Star who realised that the world doesn't give a sh¡t about him once he stops being their puppet.

You want 6CWF to make it worth your time? Then act like they should...it's pathetic.

Wood stops for a second and paces the ring, clearly not done yet.

Wood:
You know what though...Liam Wood and Anthony Grace do have some things in common.

As mentioned, you were the squeaky clean butter wouldn't melt face of this company...and I had made a vow of Straight Edge...I lived a life of no alcohol or drugs and for a long time I saw that as the only way to live my life.

...but things change.

Wood continues to pace, his eyes locked on Grace still

Wood:
I was straight edge for 15 years of my life and then one day I decided to stop. I decided that I wanted to see what I was missing and I made the conscious decision to change that aspect of my life.

But you see, that's where the comparison sadly ends because while I made that choice for me...you didn't have a choice...you gave in to your demons because life got too much for you.

...you are a weak, pathetic man and for you to call ANYONE a loser is a joke.

Wood smirks again, some of the crowd reacting badly to his mocking of Grace's real life divorce

Wood:
You think you can beat me?  You couldn't even beat your wife in a custody battle.

More fans begin to react badly to Wood's words, causing him to turn his attention to them

Wood:
What?

You thought I was the good guy just because you've been cheering for me? Do you not listen to anything? I didn't come back here to be your hero...I came back to prove that I am everything I've ever said I was...

...I know you fans too well...you'll cheer for me when I'm going toe to toe with Costello but that'll stop the moment I face one of the heroes who will do as they're told like Grace used to do...

...you know, before he rebranded himself as an aging rock star on the verge of an OD.

Wood finally turns his way back to Grace who is stood on the stage

Wood:
So brag that you're going to party all night because all you'll be left with when you wake in the morning is a hangover and left on read by your ex wife after you drunk text her for hours.

The fans give a mixed reaction with some even booing Wood as he smirks at Wood

JT: Wood went personal there with Grace...

RJ: I wonder how he's going to feel about his family issues being brought up like that.

Last edited by x12x on Fri 04 Aug 2023, 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Fri 04 Aug 2023, 10:15 pm

[The 6CWF universe is welcomed to a dingy, rundown and slightly dilapidated training facility somewhere in the United Kingdom. The sun peeks through the grubby windows revealing various pieces of gym equipment, crosstrainers and treadmils. Posters on the wall of famous 6CWF wrestlers adorn the walls, slightly cracked and worn out. The camera widepans to reveal a wrestling ring which seems to have lasted the test of time. The ring ropes are a dull red colour and the mat is slightly stained with the sweat and tears of previous wrestlers and trainers. A single black steel chair is placed in the middle of the ring as broad figure walks into shot. The figure mutters something underneath his breath as he enters shot.]

Kent: This place still stinks...

[The camera reveals more of Eddy Kent who promptly sits down on the steel chair. Kent is wearing a grey under armour workout shirt, black tracksuit under armour trousers and a pair of black nike trainers. As the camera zooms in on Kent in the chair, his beard is slightly unkempt and there are small black bags forming underneath his blue eyes. A few moments pass as Kent leans back in the chair and exhales through his nose as he looks at the ceiling. Kent brings his head down and looks into the camera as he begins to speak]

Kent: You're probably all wondering what I'm doing in this training facility... but this is where it started for me. This very wrestling ring was where I began my ascent to becoming the greatest living professional wrestler in history. Two people saw the potential in me from day one... they were of course Alex Walker and Lex Hart.

Kent: I want to tell you a story... of my Genesis. Let me take you back to 2012, and what a time it was. You see, in the annals of wrestling history, there are those who strive for greatness, who yearn to etch their names in the halls of immortality. I was once part of such a force. They were called Genesis. A force that struck fear into the hearts of all who dared to challenge us. Lex Hart, Michael Sweetwater, Frosted Dice, Alex Walker and... me. I went from a mouthy upstart to the great white shark of 6CWF.

[Kent leans forward slightly looking slightly irked but focused]

Kent:  This story between Lex Hart and myself is as old as the sweat-soaked mats beneath my feet, a story of betrayal, of friendship turned sour. In this very arena where legends were born and once former friends met, I sit before you to address a snake, a traitor who once called himself my friend and mentor, Lex Hart. Someone who once accepted my greatness and knew I was the present and future... now, is trying to start something. Trying to stop my ascent further.

Kent: In the greatest wrestling faction of all time, Genesis, we used to be a dynamic duo, a force to be reckoned with. You remember, don't you Lex? The nights we spent on the road, the battles we waged against all odds You the master, me the apprentice. We faced the toughest opponents, shared victories, and celebrated side by side. We laughed, we cried, and we swore an unbreakable bond. But look at you now Lex... look how the mighty have fallen. Desperate to remain relevant.

Kent: You thought you could ruin a golden opportunity for me and get away with it? You thought you could steal my spotlight and bask in my soon to be confirmed hard-earned glory? You were wrong, Lex. Dead wrong! You got involved for your own selfish gains, and now you will pay the price. You will pay Lex... I mean come on Lex. Don't you remember all you taught me? don't you remember what you always told me. Don't give an inch to anyone or you lose a mile.

Kent: Did you think I wouldn't make notes in the early? Did you believe I'd be blind to your selfishness and ego? I watched as you manipulated situations, as you used me as a stepping stone to ascend your own ladder of success. But let me remind you, Lex, the foundation we built, the memories we etched into the fabric of this squared circle they cannot be erased. And it's all because of me. I am the Genesis.

Kent: While you, Lex, took off into the sunset I reigned supereme. I reigned over 6CW and I reigned over 6WF winning title, after title, after title, after title... beating opponents night after night after night..My career went to levels that Lex Hart, Michael Sweetwater and Frosted Dice couldn't even dream of. And everywhere I went, I reminded them all why I was that guy who could do it all.

[Kent glares into the camera, his voice slightly raised and looking slightly unhinged]

Kent: Look around you Lex, don't you remember? The training battles we fought in this very place, the blood, sweat, and tears we shed—it all meant nothing to you, didn't it? But mark my words, the very mat I stand on, the ropes we've grappled against, they all remember! They remember the bond we once shared. But that's all ancient history now Lex... This ring is a shrine to a long dead friendship. Lex, we all knew I was Genesis.

Kent: Lex, I want you to listen to me and listen to me closely. I want you to prepare yourself. Prepare for the reckoning that awaits you in the squared circle, where I will unleash all the fury and anger on you. For ruining my golden chance. Nobody, not even you Lex, will steal my spotlight. You may have forgotten the days of Genesis, but I remember them and I remember them clearer than you ever will. All the ex members..They will watch as I bring you down, not just for me, but for them. Because they all knew I was the true leader, not you Lex. I am the Genesis... I am the institution and most of all.. I am levels above you, Lex Hart.

[Kent stares intently into the camera before standing up from the steel chair in the ring and trudges off and through the ropes as the scene slowly fades away]

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Sat 05 Aug 2023, 1:40 am

The camera pans across the the arena as “Beat the Devil’s Tattoo” hits as a familiar face emerges from the back

JT: can’t be can it?

RJ: what has it been 2 years?

A shadows appears from the back as outcomes Jerome Dubois dressed in wrestling attires and a sleeveless jacket with the the colours of the French flag printed on the back.

JT: My word it is! It is Jerome Dubois the 6CW legend!

RJ: This is certainly a night to champions! A former champ is in the house! And these fans can’t believe it!

Dubois paces around the top of the ramp as he finally stand in the middle looking across the are a

JD: BONSOIR MES AMIS!

The fans respond with a cheer

JD: it has been while hasn’t it? Ever since the last time attempt to rebirth something very near and dear to me…what’s that you ask? It is simple…something that my name will forever be associated with 6……C…….W

Crowd: 6C-Dubx3

JD: you see 6CW is my identity it is my raison d être! It is a place that I love and forever be indebted. It gave me a chance and a shot when no one else would…you see I see that name re emerging and being oasswround like a cheap prostitute! How you ask? By trying to merge two world that never belonged in the first place. 6CW was the true company for the under dog. We had stars like Dicey Reilly, Daniel Reilly, perfect Jack, GazzyD, G Off Steel! So when I heard about the rebirth or birth of a new company I was intrigued! Hell
I was even curious…until I heard of two things…One who was running and two the name. Starting by the who…Monsieur JJ Johnson, the man who spent his career avoiding every single moments with me in the ring…and why you ask? Simple, because he knew what I knew that in this ring I would pin him 9 times out of 10 over and over. But what did he do? He took his toys and ran to 6WF! me on the other hand? I became a legend in the greatest company that has ever existed. 6CW!!!!

Now my second issue is the name, what is it called again?

JT: i think it is pretty obvious the logo is everywhere!

JD: ah mais oui! 6cwf! How dare JJ use my 3 letters that mean the world to me! He has destroyed everything that those letter mean by trying to
Associate it with a c list enterprise. Who did the 6WF ever have? Cassius Zhi? Enforcer? The Saint? Give me a break. I have beaten them all. So when I heard of Night of champions, which happens to be a 6CW ppv name if you weren’t aware. I couldn’t resist the opportunity to show up. And might I add this place has changed a little…new name…new logo…new production…new arenas…

JT: you think?

JD: the one thing that hasn’t changed though is the talent that works here and the people who work here. Most of them are washed up and tired. Starting from the very top! I mean Uryu as champion? Are you kidding me?! The man is a skid mark in this industry! He had achieved nothing other than losing. Then you of course the Saint who I have beaten and others who aren’t even worth mentioning. However the one thing I thought I would mention is…keep an eye out…Dubois is not finished in this ring…does it mean I am coming back? Non, but when I do or if I do, it is with one simple goal…to destroy the 6cwf for destroying what is important to me…so I will return the favour…JJ i want you to know at any moment I am coming for you and your baby…i will become the world champion only to throw the title away for all of this to become…..worthless

Dubois throws the mic away as fans begin to boo in the distance and turn on Dubois as he walk away to the back

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sat 05 Aug 2023, 5:44 am

*Tyler Roth is doing a press conference for the upcoming "Night of Champions" special, airing August 7th live and exclusive on Amazon Prime.

Reporter #1: Tyler, Madison Square Garden holds great history for yourself in your career....this is of course where you became Bellator Heavyweight Champion....but you have a whole different challenge facing you Monday night, how do you go about preparing for a match with someone like Cerberus? And, I guess, the big question is are you even 100% after what happened at Against the Wall?

Roth: I'll start there and say no, absolutely not....how could I be? You all saw what went down at Against the Wall...you saw Cerberus chokeslam me and Helms off of Hell in a Cell....you don't just heal up at the click of a button, this isn't a video game....this is real life and injuries take time...

But time isn't something I have...because in the cut throat business of pro wrestling you can't just afford to step away when you're banged up because, in case you hadn't noticed, the roster is as competitive as it has ever been...I walk away now to lick my wounds and there are 5-6 guys just waiting to take my place...

And going back to your initial point about MSG and my big night against Fedor....I went into that match with a torn rotator cuff, I had multiple opportunities to pull out but that isn't my MO....I went in there knowing I was hurt, knowing my dream could slip away at any moment....and what happened?

Reporter #1: You ended it in the first round...

Roth: Exactly....first round, first minute....I took one of the best in history and I destroyed him.....I don't want to say history is about to repeat itself....but you see the correlation...

Reporter #2: Cerberus is, as you rightly allude, one of the greatest in 6CW history, certainly, with a real penchant for causing pain and suffering to anyone to cross his path....is it wise for you to be pursuing a fight with him?

*Roth raises his eyebrows

Roth: I'm sorry, have you followed my career? If so then you know that how you are describing Cerberus is exactly the same way you'd describe me....do I not enjoy inflicting pain and suffering? I'd say I'm damn good at it...in fact I'd claim to be the best at it and in case anyone needed a reminder of that, I urge you to tune in on Monday night...

Wise for me to pursue? What did any of you expect? Forget the fact that Cerberus cost me the world championship....chokeslammed me twenty foot off a cell through a table in a blatant attempt to end my career....I mean that alone is reason enough to want to rip someone's head off of their neck...

But let's address the other underlying issue....Cerberus said he has unfinished business with Marty Helms, which I understand, but he also made the very grave mistake of trying to order me to step aside....I get the guy may not be the brightest, maybe being set on fire multiple times in his life has impacted on his brain capacity....but there's only one man in the company who is going to put an end to Helms and you're looking right at him...

Me and Helms ain't done, he knows it, I know it and all of you know it.....his soul belongs to me so Cerberus needs to tuck himself in at the back of the line and wait his goddamn turn....maybe I'll save him a bone or two for him and his missus to dine out on....maybe I'll let him throw Helms' carcass on the bonfire whilst he strokes his nutsack...

Or maybe....just maybe, after Monday night there'll be nothing left of Cerberus either....because he'd of been wise to sit in the shadows, where his ugly a55 belongs, and wait until I walked out of Against the Wall as 6WF Champion and then he and Bloody Mary could have had all the fun they wanted with Helms, I wouldn't have even batted an eyelid....Helms is a dislikeable guy and I understand anyone who'd want to skull(beep) him into oblivion, heck I'd of probably watched...

But instead he put his hands on me and that's a surefire declaration of war....and you all know that I don't walk away from a war...

Reporter #3: Tyler, this is Cerberus though....I don't want to sound disrespectful but he is literally the most dominant superstar in history...

Roth: Good....I said from the get go that I came back for the biggest and best, it's the only reason I was willing to sign my 6CWF contract..........when I enter a promotion, whether pro wrestling or MMA, I seek out the elite level of competition because otherwise what is the point? ONE, Bellator, NJPW....you all see Cerberus as unbeatable, untameable monster but that only serves as motivation to me....it drives me....(beep) me it turns me on....this is legitimate, this is exactly why I am here...

You can all (beep) your pants about the prospect of me facing him but you're not the ones stepping in there, so check your own vitals because mine are evened out....no nerves, no fear....this is what I was built for....

Reporter #4: So you believe you have the gameplan to win? Do you see weaknesses?

Roth: Everyone has weakness, everyone....they may be miniscule, they may be extremely difficult to find, but they exist within us all.....Cerberus comes with one hell of a record, history dictates that he is nigh on impossible to hurt but hurt he can be, you just have to know how...

Reporter #5: With all due respect, Tyler, he is barely human....some believe he may not even be so...

Roth: He's a man, strip it all away....the mythical lore, the the formidable reputation, the crispy skin....underneath it all he breathes and bleeds just like the rest of us...

And I heard him, last week....talking about how you cannot kill what is already dead....but there are much worse ways to make someone suffer than killing them, killing is a mercy....killing is a way out.....Monday night there will be no mercy, there will be no way out...

On Monday night Cerberus is going to find out that he may dwell in the Underworld.....but I'm the one sitting on the throne of skulls....so he can either willingly bend the knee...

Or I'll make him!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DP Sat 05 Aug 2023, 1:41 pm

The atmosphere is electric as The Saint holds his hand up to James. Clarke's smirk fades into a bemused stare as The Saint just stares back.

RJ: The Garden is being treated right now and they're loving every second of this!

The Saint continues to hold the stare, never once taking his eyes off of the man stood opposite him. After what feels like an age, The Saint lowers his hand and raises his microphone.

TS: What's in it for me?

It's not what you think.

I'm not getting paid for any of this, 6CWF has no ties to me. There's no liability, no contract, no obligation to safeguard my wellbeing, no duty of care. I waived all of it...

It's inconsequential.

What I'm here for is simple. I turned up at Proving Grounds and am stood here, right now because you need putting down like the miserable little runt that you truly are.

The Saint and James continue to eyeball one another, the crowd loving the animosity behind what The Saint has said.

TS: You really are bitter and twisted aren't you Clarke? It's amusing really that you've let yourself get eaten up by what happened over 10 years ago. I'm at peace with how I behaved back then, as is JJ Johnson. Things happen. You own it and you move on. Something you clearly haven't got it in you to do.

I don't owe you an explanation about mine and JJ's relationship and it's far more entertaining watching you tear yourself apart over something I hadn't even bothered thinking about.

See, there's this misconception that I was called in. That the SOS was issued and I gallantly rode in to try and save the day. You couldn't be further from it.

I'm going to put this as plainly as I can for you, Clarke.

I told VIP Promotions that I was turning up at Proving Grounds. I put it in no uncertain terms that there was nothing they could do about it.

I'm here, I'm back and it's time to give you a taste of you own medicine. No frills, no bells, no whistles. Just The Saint giving you the beating you thoroughly deserve. Proving Grounds was just the start.

See you around.

The Saint shoulder barges James as he makes his way towards the ropes.

RJ: The gauntlet has been laid down, The Saint showing that he won't be intimidated by Clarke James!

DP

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Sat 05 Aug 2023, 3:26 pm

As Jerome Dubois starts walking up the ramp "Too Old to Die Young" starts playing as Uryu Ishida walks out in front of Dubois.

JT: Someone's not happy about his words!

UI: Mr Dubois, Have you just shown up here and ran your mouth only to run away before anyone gets hold of you?

Dubois stops and looks a little nervous as Uryu steps closer.

UI: You will stay right here and you will understand that a lot has changed since you were last here. I don't mean just me being champion either. I mean the guys in the back look hungrier than ever. New generations of wrestlers have shown up and taken our attention and I am so glad they have! I am here as champion not because I was simply given it but because I can show those in the back that if you want to have a go against me I will take you to school and teach you something! I will put this 6CW World Championship on the line against any and everyone just like last week against Eddy Kent and just like this week against Johnny Oko and his band of merry men!

As the crowd start chanting for Uryu he smiles and soaks it in before pointing at Dubois.

UI: You... I believe are jealous, Not because I am champion but because you do not have the respect of people up and down the company from the fans and security guards who enjoy the shows to the wrestlers in the back to those at the very top who sit and watch, making their moves against each other. Yes I have the biggest bullseye in the world on my back but ever since you left my performances have earned the respect of everyone in the back! They may not like me and I may not like some of them but they know that when they step up to me I will keep stepping up to them until one of us doesn't have the strength to move an inch! They know how hard I work and that they have to come at me willing to kill me to keep me down. That is the respect I have earned over a decade with everyone here from fans to founders! They will get my best every single time Dubois and they will not see me fall away for two years come back to a fanfare and then demand respect from everyone!

JT: Uryu really sticking it to Dubois here!

The crowd start a roaring chant for Uryu as Dubois scowls, Uryu intensely glaring at him.

UI: You wanna come after me? Fine! Get in line! Everyone thinks they can be a better champion than me and I don't blame them for thinking that. For you though Dubois go take a look at who I won the title from. Take a hard look at his career and what he is doing right now. He will never be an easy man to beat but I beat him. He will be coming back for this at some point and I will fight him head on at a hundred miles an hour. Take a look at my match at Night of Champions, You are not the only one who wants to destroy this company. So I want you and him to understand that right now, I am the one standing in your way. I will defend this title but more importantly I will defend 6CWF because this is not my first time throwing myself into the fray and it will not be the last! JJJohnson has trusted me to defend the company. The fans trust me to defend the company that they love! That I love!

Uryu takes a few seconds to calm down and relax. The crowd start chanting 6CWF.

UI: I am going into Night of Champions with all the pressure in the world on me. If I fail, I give control to a man who only wants to ruin it. If I fail, I lose the 6CW World Championship. If I fail I let the man who has trusted me with the responsibility. Yet...I look around me and see fans, friends, folks in the back. They are telling me to get back up and to keep going. Some even going as far as to keep pushing me forward. Then I realise that for matches like this that I will never be alone, they are willing to take the tiniest amount of pressure off me, each and every one of them. The way I thank them all is to stop folks like you destroying what they have. So If I am successful against Oko and guys like you Dubois, Don't think it will be easier next time. However If I get screwed over and lose do not expect me to lie on the roof and do nothing. I will not stop coming after you.

Uryu then steps aside and nods.

UI: Good to see you again though Dubois, Come back with more than just empty threats next time.

Uryu heads to the commentary desk and smiles as Dubois heads backstage with a look of rage on his face.

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by gazzyD Sat 05 Aug 2023, 10:53 pm

The scene opens as a cab pulls into the drop off zone of LAX airport. The rear passenger door swings open as gazzy steps out. He runs around the back of the cab and holds the opposite door as Christy also emerges from the cab. Gazzy takes her hand as the taxi driver retrieves their baggage from the trunk

G: Have I told you how beautiful you look today?

Gazzy kisses her hand as Christy looks bashful in front of an onlooking crowd

CJ: Only like 1000 times

G: well, its true so you better get used to hearing it 1000 times more

The pair kiss as a voice is heard off camera

??: Hey gazzy, sorry to interrupt, my name’s Bort McDaniels, reporting for PW Insider. You have time for a few questions?

CJ: Go on honey, I’ll get us checked in

She kisses his cheek and follows the LAX attendee pushing their luggage inside the terminal, gazzy’s eyes follow his wife until the reporter waves his hand in front of his eyes again to catch his attention

G: sorry about that……what was this again?

BM: Bort McDaniels, PW Insider. Wondering if we could get you to answer a few questions?

G: Sure thing Bort…..you know I never heard that name before

BM: I don’t know why, it’s a perfectly cromulent name

G: So go on Bort. Fire away

BM: so to start, how good is it to see the 6cw and 6WF brands back and seemingly thriving?

G: yeah, its great. When we closed our doors so abruptly a couple of years back there’s always been this thing eating away at me. An itch I couldn’t scratch, but now that feeling is slowly but surely disappearing each time I step in that ring. There’s still unfinished business, but you know, I’m only 39 years old, still plenty of miles in the tank and still a lot left to achieve in this company

BM: That’s good to hear, and I must say its good to see everything heading in the right direction for you after, if I’m being completely honest, a rough start

A smile appears on gazzys face

G: You can say that again. Its nice to be at peace with myself. You know my head has been all over the place with everything going on, and its nice right now just to feel like the old Gazzy again.

BM: Well you certainly seem confident, you’ll likely need every ounce of that on Monday. You have a heck of a night ahead of you

G: This is why we get in to this business though Bort. I’m under no misconceptions that this isn’t going to be tough on Monday. I’m not getting in to the ring with three rookies, these are three of the best who have been there done that and hungry to do it again. We’ve all earned our shot for the Key to the Kingdom. The truth is I’m not going to come out and to you and say I’m going to guarantee a victory, I ain’t about to paint that target on my chest. Yeah I’m good enough to win, but so are the other three guys. What I can guarantee, its gonna be one hell of a fight and I look forward to it

BM: You’ll also be pulling a referee shirt on later in the night as you officiate the title match

G: a first for me. Have to say I’m excited

BM: Given recent revelations, many online are suggesting you may seemed swayed toward the challenger. Care to comment?

G: Yeah, that’s BS. If I held a grudge and wanted to cost Uryu his title, I would have just let Eddy Kent go through him. The people suggesting I’m gonna be biased clearly never watched the show this week. Whats happened between Uryu and Christy its all water under the bridge. We’re cool. As far as I’m concerned there’s no issues. I’ll be calling this one straight down the middle

BM: Depending on what happens in the Key to the Kingdom match, you could find yourself in a position whereby you could be laying down a challenge to the winner. Maybe even get an early upper hand on them. Has that crossed your mind?

G: Like I say, I ain’t getting ahead of myself. Win the thing first, then there’s a decision to be made. Right now I’m just excited to be were I am, physically, mentally and emotionally. Life is good

BM: So it sounds as though the recent return of Edward Plague doesn’t appear to be bothering you? Because he seems awfully interested in you

The mention of Plagues name causes gazzys demeanour to shift somewhat but he quickly composes himself to answer the question

G: Listen, I don’t know what that guys deal is and to be honest, I’m not all that interested. For whatever reason he seems to have a beef with me, but the sh!t I’ve gone through this year, whatever he has in mind will be childsplay. Just some freak who fancies himself some sort of weird maniacal preacher from his book of plague. Well I got an exclusive for….Edward you continue on the path you’re on, you continue to try and play these games with me, I’m gonna take that book of yours and stick it where the sun don’t shine

As gazzy finishes his answer Christy appears

CJ: We’re all checked in, I even got us booked in to the lounge. We’re going through now

G: Sorry Bort…….when the boss says its time to go, I gotta go

Gazzy shakes hands with the reporter as the two make their way inside the terminal and look for the flight information on the board to get their gate number

G: I don’t see our flight number…….oh wait….here it is gate 1 3 4……what the ?

Gazzy is taken aback as the LAX to JFK shows for gate 1346. He rubs his eyes and looks at the board again. This time the flight is gate 126

G: Did you just see that?

CJ: See what silly? Come on the gates this way

The couple walk off but gazzys demeanor has changed somewhat with the colour running from his face as the scene ends

gazzyD

Back to top Go down

Post by Engel Harlequin Sun 06 Aug 2023, 3:13 am

"This ole house" can be faintly heard playing on a record player as the scene opens in a dilapidated living room. Torn 6CWF posters adorn the walls as the camera pans across over a small dusty dining table. Sat at the tables chairs are the cobweb covered bodies of dolls, heads seemingly smashed, chunks of cheap plastic doll head, eyes, ears scattered all over the surrounding area along with the most likely culprit, a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire, a carved out face digs deep into the varnished wood. The camera continues to pan the room, broken funiture, scattered book, dust and cobwebs before focusing on a crouching, hunched figure, long greasy hair covers his facial features. All around him on the wall behind is the word "failure" repeatedly scrawled into the plaster. As the camera slowly gets closer to the figure, a sinister grin forms and the music stops.

...HEHEHEHEHE...

The figure raises his head to reveal Engel staring blankly

...They lied to us. I did everything they asked. I gave them everything. They lied to me. (his blank stare gains the focus of the audience as he speaks angrily)They lied to you. To every one of you that has ever dreamed, they turned your wings to ash as you sought the Sun. While those same old dilapidated faces sit looking down on us, dilapidated faces to match these dilapidated walls.

Engel stands up and wipes his hair back with his forearm, his oversized shirt sleeve flops back as he does. He paces the room alternating between looking into the camera and down at the floor.

But no more, no now we do what we do, for us. Too long I have held the door shut on the whims of dreams. You have no idea what is coming hehehe oh the games, the fun. We have missed you.

Engel bends down and picks up the barbed wire bat and looks at it fondly. He licks his lips into a wry smile before staring into the camera.

Oh the games. The fun. Hehehehe.

The lights go out enveloping the scene in darkness, glowing facepaint of a distorted clown the only thing in view.

Its time, to play.

The scene ends

Engel Harlequin

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Sun 06 Aug 2023, 12:25 pm

The scene begins outside in the gardens of the church of plague, the camera focusing on the worn wood and peeling paint and clear smoke damage as it pans around to show Plague sat in a meditative state, his eyes closed as he speaks to himself softly, the camera unable to pick up his words.

Suddenly a women dressed in white and wearing flowers in to her hair sheepishly walks up to Plague and stands in front of him, clearly nervous

follower:
Edward...

Plague remains stoic, not moving or noticing the woman who speaks again

follower:
Edward...I'm sorry...

Plague's eyes snap open and lock on the woman and a look of annoyance covers his face before the woman speaks again

Follower:
I'm sorry to disturb you Edward but the champion speaks your name. Marty Helms has made disparaging remarks...

Plague's look of annoyance changes to a smile as he begins to speak

Plague:
Champion? Who's champion is he?

The woman looks confused but Plague signals for her to sit which she does instantly, she gazes up at Plague as he continues to speak

Plague:
This is a good lesson for you to learn...you see, it can be easy to let the greed of this world blind you to the beauty of truth...this man may have gold but he is no champion and his actions prove this.

The moment you let those who believe they are in control convince you that they are, then all will be lost.

You must cast off the ideologies of this world and not let riches or “belts” let anyone tell you that they are above you. Even I am not greater than this family and without you and your brothers and sisters...I am nothing and without me, the same goes for you.

The woman smiles, a look of adoration on her face

Plague:
This family is all there is and we must not allow false idols to change our message.

Let this so called champion talk about us all he wants...his insecurities are as clear as a light in the dark...

The woman nods along but interjects

Follower:
Shouldn't we get revenge though? Show him that the Family is the only truth?? Isn't doing nothing a sign of weakness?

Plague lets a soft smile cover his face but speaks with a serious tone

Plague:
The strongest thing you can do is stick to your convictions...if we allow every annoyance to get a rise of us, then all we show is a lack of control.

Mr Helms is not part of this story and his words cannot change the course of destiny...

...he is nothing more than a small dog that thinks if he barks loud enough he can convince us all that he's a wolf. We cannot let his yapping distract us from what we want to achieve...

...once we have Gazzy home the story may change and maybe Mr Helms will get his wish.

Plague stands as does the woman, he takes her hand and and continues to speak

Plague:
but for now, we must prepare...

...this story is far from over.

Plague and the woman walk out of shot, the woman's eyes locked on Plague and a smile across her face.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Sun 06 Aug 2023, 10:43 pm

Camera goes to the back in the corridors of the arena as shouting is heard. As the camera chases down the corridor we saw flipping over some bins.

JD: PUTAIN DE MERDE! SALLE....SALLE FILS DE....P

Reynolds comes running up to as Dubois

JR: Dubois! Dubois

Dubois pauses.

JD: Tu veux quoi la HEIN!!

JR: Dubois your return tonight was unexpected does this mean you have officially joined 6WCF?

Dubois grabs Reynolds by the throat.

JD: I am ze biggest free agent on ze market today, and it seem's dat people forget what I am capable of...I built companies, made talent, became a champion and a hall of famer...Uryu cutting me off is as relevant as ze trash in dat ze arena tonight...He has his 5 seconds of fame and now he dinks he is somebody...Ze truth is ze last time we faced up google Dubois had his hand raised! Ze only reason he is still champion is because i allow him too, and he is not my objective...My objective iz simple...Mr.JJ Johnson...I will want you to listen one more time very clearly...I will make your name irrelavent, i will make zis company rote from ze inside out...and I will destroy your legacy...You dink not showing me respect across all zese years? Hidding away from me? Picking your moments playing ze political game to get matches against when i wasn't ready...I will beat you...I will destroy...DAM................STRAIGHT! Now get your ass out of my face!

Dubois shoves Reynolds over who falls over the bin Dubois kicked over earlier on as he walks off screen to a stunned Reynolds

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Mon 07 Aug 2023, 5:20 pm

The Saint goes to head through the ropes as Clarke James stands with his back to him…

Clarke James: You really think people are going to buy that, Dale? That you willingly came back here, that you’re going to…. How did you put it… ‘give me a taste of my own medicine…’

James turns to face The Saint as the former world champion exits the ropes and stands looking in at James…

Clarke James: Can’t you see, I can’t be cured. I’m not something you just treat. You’re just the next in line. Another spotlight seeker who thinks he can come in and do something different than the last pathetic, washed up has been did. Acer, Drake, Tyson, Hero, Rapture, Marshall, Jack…. They all fall, Dale.

James moves towards the ropes, staring down at his opponent…

Clarke James: I’m glad you’ve found peace, Dale. Glad that despite your years of being an a**hole, you’ve managed to find it within yourself to make amends, but let me be clear, your redemption…. It ends here. Any fairy-tale you’ve concocted in that tiny head of yours is nothing more than that. Fantasy.

You’re not the saviour. These people will soon remember your crimes, your betrayals, and your self-absorbed, unrelenting desire to be something you’re not any more…… relevant.

James steps through the ropes and drops down, standing toe-to-toe with The Saint…

Clarke James: Your only hope, is that I take pity on you. And remember that you once stood where I am. That your disdain for the so-called ‘franchise playa’ is our…. Martha.

James smirks…

Clarke James: Enjoy your return. Enjoy the cheers, the faux adulation, and the belief that JJ or anyone of the sycophants that sit on the board care about you. Because when I’m finished with you, you’ll pray for the bell. The whistles you’ll hear will be that of the countless, mindless fans calling for the medics to wheel you out of here, just like everyone else.

Any time. Any where. Any place. I’ll be waiting.

James takes a few steps up the ramp as The Fallen appear at the top of the ramp…

Clarke James: I’ll be seeing you, Saint.

James drops the mic and walks to the top of the ramp to a huge chorus of boo’s. He stops as one of The Fallen hand him his mask. He stands and rolls his head, soaking in the hate from the crowd. The Saint stands shaking his head and mouthing to James as he heads to the back.

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down