The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CWF Presents Proving Grounds "Wheel of Fate Special" August 14th 2023 (Episode 11)

+9
Bentyf1
jeromedubois
DanielReilly
The Last Outlaw
President Trump
Engel Harlequin
Marky
x12x
JJJohnson
13 posters

Go down

6CWF Presents Proving Grounds "Wheel of Fate Special" August 14th 2023 (Episode 11) Empty 6CWF Presents Proving Grounds "Wheel of Fate Special" August 14th 2023 (Episode 11)

Post by JJJohnson Mon Aug 07, 2023 1:10 pm

Start time: Midnight (UK Time)
Live from the T-Mobile Arena, Las Vegas
Theme music: "All of the lights" by Kanye West and Rihanna

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Announced matches:

GazzyD/Uryu Ishida vs Anthony Grace/Robin Reborn

Dicey Reilly/Scott Harris vs Marty Helms/???

Cody Walker vs James McManus

Lex Hart vs Michael Sweetwater
Special referee: Eddy Kent

Clarke James vs ???

*All matches subject to change due to the "Wheel of Fate"

Plus:
*The Wheel of Fate will determine match types/opponents/outcomes etc. Who will fate shine brightly on and who will fall victim?
*Blue Dragon contract signing
*Will The Saint pursue revenge on Clarke James?
*How will Uryu fare against two of Hollywood's leading lights come Beachfront Brawl?
*How exactly did Anthony Grace and Robin Reborn secure world title tilts?
*Who's next for Marty Helms?
*Geoff Steel returns to action
*Will Liam Wood/Vincent Costello come to blows? What is Emmy keeping from Wood? Can The Callihans control Vincent Costello?
*Who is behind the mystery jack in a box gifts?
*Will Jerome Dubois make the trip to Las Vegas?
*Does Rex Adamson have a date in mind for his Key to Kingdom?
*Can anyone dethrone Mike Hill as European Champion?
*What does Edward Plague have planned next for GazzyD?
*What will Daniel Reilly's "opportunity" be?
*Is Cassidy done with Cody Walker?
*What condition is Tyler Roth following his clash with Cerberus?
*And much more

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

6CWF Presents Proving Grounds "Wheel of Fate Special" August 14th 2023 (Episode 11) Empty Re: 6CWF Presents Proving Grounds "Wheel of Fate Special" August 14th 2023 (Episode 11)

Post by x12x Mon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm

Our scene begins and we see the figure of The Viper Liam Wood stood in front of a large white wall as a projector plays footage across it. Wood remains in silence as the footage plays and shows us a clip of the first time we were introduced to the man himself in EWF 10 years ago

The camera fades in, we are joined by Liam Wood sat in a lavish apartment living room, wearing an EWF t-shirt and skinny jeans, he has a reassured look on his face and behind him a massive countdown clock slowly ticks down

“17 days | 19 hours | 05 minutes | 47 seconds”

The sound of the ticking lingers around the room as he addresses the camera.

“We stand on the verge of Sports Entertainment history, a dawning of a new age for professional wrestling and I'd like to personally to introduce you to the man who will not only put EWF on the map but will one day become a legend to you, the fans...

He spins the camera around, as it comes to a stop he pulls it back to face him

“Me!”

“In 17 days I invite you to The Elite Coliseum to watch history unfold in front of your very eyes, you can be someone that has the pleasure to say that you saw The Viper fight before he became a house hold name, a legend...a legacy”

All of a sudden he appears distracted by something off camera and a females voice can be heard in the background, he looks in to the camera with a smile across his face

“I have something important I need to do”

He winks in to the camera and signs off, the camera fades to black and shows the clock ticking down as €666 by I Killed The Prom Queen begins to play.

“17 days | 19 hours | 03 minutes | 26 seconds”
“17 days | 19 hours | 03 minutes | 25 seconds”
“17 days | 19 hours | 03 minutes | 24 seconds”

The screen goes blank.

As the video ends the projector goes off and we are left with Liam Wood stood against the white wall. The camera focuses on his face that appears aged compared to the man we had just seen in the video. A serious look crossing his gaze as he begins to speak to the camera.

Wood:
The countdown you saw in that video happened 10 years ago and it was heading towards my start in this very business. It showed an arrogant son of a b¡tch that didn't know what was coming next but knew that he'd achieve greatness...

...that boy knew that there would be title gold and awards in his future because he knew that he could be the best. What he didn't know is what comes with those achievements.

...the blood shed...
...the destruction...
...the lives and careers nearly destroyed.

...it showed a man ready for whatever the world had to throw at him but not knowing what he was ready to face. It showed a boy powered just as much by talent but by delusion.

A smile covers Wood's face as he continues to speak

Wood:
You see, that man is still here with us now...I am still ready for whatever war the world wants to place me in and I am ready for whatever comes next...I am ready for the battle set out before me but what has changed is that delusion has gone.

I understand that I am not unbreakable and that any moment could be my last in that very ring.
I understand that all it takes is the blink of an eye and my life could change for the worse...

...I understand this, yet I still vow to fight.

I still NEED to fight.

Wood grits his teeth as he speaks about his future opponent and long term rival, Vincent Costello.

Wood:
Vincent...

...I know you'll be watching this somewhere and even if you don't want to admit it, you know that this is going to one battle too many for one of us. We've done this too far long for it to carry on and neither of us is going to back down!

You know that there are only so many times that we can meet one on one and have both of us walk away to fight again. At BFB, we go in to this knowing that this is probably going to be the end.

So you might ask why I am reminiscing about the first countdown I created 10 years ago that signified the start of my career and it's because I understand that right now another countdown has began...

...a countdown to the end of an era.

Wood v Costello one final time...
...only one can walk away.

Wood takes a deep breath as the projector fires up again, this time echoing the countdown clock in Wood's first ever appearance but this time counting down to Beach Front Brawl

“25 days | 3 hours | 17 minutes | 34 seconds”
“25 days | 3 hours | 17 minutes | 33 seconds”
“25 days | 3 hours | 17 minutes | 32 seconds”
“25 days | 3 hours | 17 minutes | 31 seconds”
“25 days | 3 hours | 17 minutes | 30 seconds”
“25 days | 3 hours | 17 minutes | 29 seconds”
“25 days | 3 hours | 17 minutes | 28 seconds”

the countdown continues as the scene fades to black.

x12x

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

6CWF Presents Proving Grounds "Wheel of Fate Special" August 14th 2023 (Episode 11) Empty Re: 6CWF Presents Proving Grounds "Wheel of Fate Special" August 14th 2023 (Episode 11)

Post by x12x Mon Aug 07, 2023 4:58 pm

We find ourselves in the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas as we head to ringside but as we do the arena seems to be having technical difficulties as the lights begin to flicker. For a few seconds the ring remains empty only to have the lights once again turn off completely leaving the fans and ring staff in complete darkness.

JT: Ladies and gentlemen, I am sorry for this disturbance, our team is doing it's best to get this sort-

Jeff is quickly cut off and boo's fill the air as the lights suddenly come back on only to have the figure of Edward Plague standing tall in the ring along with numbers of his followers filling the outside of the ring area, they stare up at Edward but also stop ring staff and security from enterting the ring, forming a wall of bodies that protect their leader.

RJ: This is a bad sight to see, wherever Plague goes destruction seem to follow...and at the moment that destruction is aimed clearly at one man, Gazzy D.

One of the followers snatches a mic from ringside and passes it to Plague who thanks them causing a huge smile to cross the woman's face. Plague then begins to slowly walk, talking to the fans in attendance who boo him as he paces the ring, a smile across his face.

Plague:
Do you think your boo's affect me Las Vegas?

Plague laughs to himself

Plague:
You see, I have walked your streets and I have watched watched what you cheer for...I have seen what causes you to find joy...so no, your judgement is not something I crave. I have no need or wish to be idolised by the likes of you.

Those of you who are worthy to be part of our family will be found when the time has come...those of you who aren't, will be disposed of and forgotten like dust in the wind.

Plague smiles as the boos get even louder. As the boo's and abuse begin to rain down on the leader of the Brotherhood he turns his attention to the hard camera, his eyes looking down the lens as he remains in silence.

JT: This is disturbing, Edward Plague is simply staring in to space...he may be one of the most unnerving characters we have in this whole company!

Plague continues to look in to the camera, the smile still on his face as he finally speaks after allowing the booing to die down a little.

Plague:
Gazzy...I told you there would be loss...

the smile widens

Plague:
I told you that before your rebirth could truly happen that you would need lose the part of you that has been holding you back from climbing to the top of the mountain...

...but it seems as if you haven't lost enough
...it seems like you are still grasping to this shell you call a vessel, unwilling to follow me in to the light...

...it seems I still need to pry you away from those who truly wish to cause you harm.

Plague's eyes soften and the smile fades as he continues to speak to Gazzy through the camera, the fans continue to boo him but he is clearly not interested in their reactions at this point in time

Plague:
It may feel like I am the person looking to hurt you but the damage I can cause is nothing compared to the ones who are supposed to love you. The damage I can inflict does not hold a candle to the hollow hero who holds his gold above your head...

...Uryu Ishida

The mention of the 6CW Champion causes fans to chant for Ishida causing Plague to scowl

Plague:
You see Gazzy, he is the true enemy and it is him I am trying to save you from. I am trying to open your eyes to his true nature before it is too late and he has sunk his dagger too deep in to your back for you to recover.

I felt that I had done enough but to see you shake his hand shows that there is more pain and destruction required.

I must rid you of this empathy you have towards him so that you can see him for what he really is.

Plague's scowl continues and there in an intensity to his voice as he speaks

Plague:
Uryu is a snake and he sees you as his prey. Every second you allow him he tightens his grip on you and squeezes the life from you. He is waiting for the perfect time to strike, yet you allow him to wait...

You are allowing yourself to be seen as weak...
...you are allowing yourself to turn away from those who truly care...
...and worst of all...

...you are allowing her to pull the wool over your eyes.

Plague shakes his head, a look of disappointment on his face

Plague:
The one you vowed your life to is the one pushing you closer and closer to your demise.
You have let a fake love cloud your judgement and without this family, it would have already been too late.

Gazzy...

...it is time to start the next chapter...

...the destruction of the harlot and the hollow hero.

As Plague stops speaking the crowd rain down even more boos causing Plague to laugh, stretching his arms out and basking in their hate. The followers of Plague stand on the outside and each chant softly “1-3-4-6” as Plague remains in the ring.

x12x

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon Aug 07, 2023 5:10 pm

"Renegades of Funk" by Rage Against The Machine hits inside the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, and the crowd immediately react with a mixture of cheers and boos, Rex Adamson's name appears on the Titantron but Rex doesn't immediately walk out to the stage

RJ: Rex Adamson moved a step closer in his quest to become the fastest World Champion in history at Night of Champions, when he shocked the world and cashed in his Freshers Ball contract to become the second ever Key to the Kingdom Champion, just moments after GazzyD had become the first ever Champion.

JT: He shocked us all, you and I were convinced he was going to cash in on the winner of Mike Hill versus O'Callaghan, but we saw Rex's Uncle Max talk to him about being smart with the Freshers Ball, and that veterans instinct from Max has definitely worked out for Rex.

RJ: We should of course not forget, Edward Plague laying out GazzyD in the centre of the ring before Rex cashed in, I'm not so sure it would have been so comfortable without that assist... What's going on here?

The music changes, as "Renegades of Funk" stops, and "Keys to the Kingdom" by Motorhead starts playing instead, Rex Adamson walks out wearing a black Adidas tracksuit, he is playing air guitar on his newly won Key to the Kingdom Championship belt, while headbanging, as he walks out towards the ring

RJ: I see he's staying humble...

Rex keeps playing air guitar on the Championship as he walks, having clearly never played the guitar in his life before, he then stops playing to climb up the ring steps and gets into the ring, as the music stops. The crowd boo as Rex grabs a microphone from ringside, and he beckons 6CWF Ring Announcer, Michael Bird, into the ring.

Rex: Please forgive my radio silence since we left California... I was busy planning. Waiting for those four guys to beat the crap out of each other. And then strike when the winner was celebrating. As it turned out, I didn't even have to do that, as Edward Plague beat me to GazzyD... Gazzy briefly became GazzyDub. But as you saw, he's back to being GazzyL. Easy come, easy go...

The crowd boo as Rex smirks, and readjusts the Key to the Kingdom Championship on his shoulder

Rex: Ladies and Gentlemen, I believe Mr Michael Bird has something to announce...

Rex speaks to Bird off mic and hands him a cue card with writing on it. Bird reads it and then...

MB: To the thousands in attendance, and the millions watching around the world... Ladies and Gentlemen, please show your appreciation, to your NEWWWWW 6CWF KEY TO THE KINGDOM CHAMPION... And... SOON TO BECOME THE NEW, HEAVYWEIGHT, CHAMPION... OF THE WORRRRRRRRLD... EL AUSTRALIANOOOOOO... REX AAAAAAAADAMSONNNNN...

The crowd boos, although there is a smattering of applause, and a "GazzyD" chant picks up as the crowd recognise the injustice of how Rex became Champion

Rex: And now, as I stand before you, holding what will become my Key to Greatness... I have already accomplished so much. I have already won my first Championship in 6CWF. And when the time is right... When the iron is hot... I will strike. And believe me Vegas, when Rex Adamson strikes, you'll all know about it. See, I dont discriminate. We all know that if it was a level playing field, and I had the choice of Uryu Ishida one on one, or Marty Helms one on one... I'd probably pick Ishida. Both of those World Championships are highly prestigious. And both World Champions are at the top of this industry for a reason. But Helms has that killer in him. However...

Rex smirks as he continues

Rex: ...This opportunity isn't necessarily about which one I'm going to face on a level playing field. You see, this Championship means I have EARNED my right to a World Heavyweight Championship match, against either Champion, when the circumstances are in my favour. I get a match on my terms, when I want. Helms is still recovering from an attack by Cerberus, having had a couple of wars against Tyler Roth and an hour with Scott Harris, and when that isn't enough, he's now got Dicey Reilly to deal with. Uryu Ishida has got half of Hollywood and the Yakuza on his tail, and is trying to steal his only friend's wife. Both of you are going to have to deal with all of this, while keeping an eye on me. Because when the time is right for me, and when the time is wrong for you...

Rex looks down at the Championship on his shoulder

Rex: ...I'm going to use this key, and unlock my destiny. Unlock my potential. And I am going to become, the new, Heavyweight Champion, of the World. You won't need Fabrizio Romano to announce it. You won't need David Ornstein to confirm it. You'll all know. Here we go.

Rex nonchalantly tosses the microphone towards Michael Bird who doesn't manage to catch it, Rex smirks and leans on the ropes as "Renegades of Funk" plays inside the T-Mobile Arena.

Last edited by Marky on Mon Aug 14, 2023 8:38 am; edited 1 time in total

Marky

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Engel Harlequin Mon Aug 07, 2023 10:19 pm

The scene opens, Engel is sat in a barely lit room, his head in his hand repeating a monotone chant.

Engels gonna kill you, Engels gonna kill you, Engels gonna kill you...

He falls silent and lifts his head, a thoughtful expression on his face.

It has been years since I last heard those words. My little birds singing their dawn chorus. The truth is...

Engel pauses and shakes his head slowly, with a look of disappointment. He composes himself.

The Truth is that when I joined 6CW all those years ago, I had hopes, ambition just as any man in my position. I believed myself greater than I was, and when things did not go my way, I quit. I would return, reinvent myself, sometimes I would play the puppet to give you what I thought you wanted. What I thought they wanted. I was never the Engel I wanted or promised to be. I regret that. I chased titles, adulation and validation. In that folly of a pursuit I lost myself and failed each and every one of you. All I ever left in my wake was unfinished business when what I wanted was a legacy, to be noticed.

Engel throws his head back laughing before staring intensely into the camera.

So you see, this is not my final chapter. This is not even chapter 1, hehehe, This is the Engel I want to be, this path the one I will carve for myself. There will be no more unfinished business, no more mindless folly. Little birds, the first of my targets has been marked. You know who you are. Maybe you don't, maybe it has not quite clicked, maybe you have no reason in your mind to fear such threats. Regardless, I hope that you can accept my heartfelt apology. An apology for the situation you now face, you see I need to set an example, to set out my stall so to speak. Hehehe, maybe we will even meet in Vegas? Wouldn't that be fun? After all, when the chips are down...

The lights go out revealing Engels glow in the dark face paint.

...All bets are off hehehehe.

The scene ends

Engel Harlequin

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Tue Aug 08, 2023 3:49 am

“Born to Fight” suddenly blasts over the arena without warning as Dicey steps out from behind the curtain. The crowd all stand to their feet and start chanting his name.

RJ: Here he is, Mr. 6CW is back and what a sight for sore eyes

JT: Just like herpes it too hard to get rid of him

Dicey takes in the cheers and slowly makes his way down to the ring, tagging fans on the way. He rolls into the ring, stands in the centre and raise Bettsie in the air.

RJ: Just listen to that reception Jeff, it’s deafening

Crowd: WELCOME BACK!!!

Dicey: I would be lying if I said I didn’t miss this

Crowd: DICEY!!!

Dicey: Three long years I have waited…we have waited for this moment. Three years of hardship, of loss, of little hope in the world but here we are. Three years since my forced retirement (Dicey smiles), three years since COVID stopped the world, three years since I could stand on these two feet and say I was ready to…come…home.

Crowd: WELCOME BACK!!!

Dicey: It has been a tough time for us all, not just me but for you, your family. We have all lost loved ones, even my beloved Sally succumbed to COVID

RJ: Oh no I didn’t kno…

Dicey: She was bored staying indoors and started sexting f**king Napalm so I had to let her go.

RJ: For god’s sake

JT: You need to know when to listen, the man’s obviously in pain

Dicey: But here I am, I turned all that heartache into a positive and did what everyone else does when their heart is ripped out. I hit the gym with the other losers, got in shape and finally got the call from JJ to return.

The crowd pop at the mention of JJ’s name

You see 6CWF was missing something. It was missing some diversity and what’s more diverse that a white, old Irish guy. I’d like the blue hair try and cancel us now. Not only have that, but look how great it will make us looked to the Saudis when we take their blood money. Shalom to our Middle Eastern friends.

JT: This guy is an idiot

Dicey: It was a no-brainer to come back but I had my doubts. I see all the new blood backstage and all the familiar faces who have all upped their game. So I was weary, could I really still hang with these guys. It’s been a long time and then I saw the bravery of Max Adamson. To step out and tell the world, hey my nephew is really my son and I love my sister. That is brave, not something I would do but in certain places in the US it’s totally fine so you do you mate. Oh and tell you sister I will definitely subscribe to her OnlyFams page, it’s where incest is 100% best.

Now onto business and why I took out Marty Helms (Crowd boo). You see I don’t take well to people walking around talking Poopie about me. Telling everyone that he put me on the shelf forever and all that boll*x. As I once told Elton John one night when we were out partying back in the day “Elton I’m still standing buddy…better than I ever was” great guy is Elton, very handsy though. I’m not here for that belt around your waist, but I will admit holding it above my head felt really good but no I am after something else. I here for vindication Marty, I’m here to show you that to beat me you have to kill me. This is my home and I have come back to take my seat at the head of the table. I WAS BORN TO DO ONE THING….AND THAT’S…..

Crowd: FIIIIIGHT

RJ: Dicey is fired up Jeff and has put the 6WF champ on notice

JT: Where does this leave Harris, does Dicey really not want the title and if so why is he so stupid

The crowd start chanting Dicey’s name again as he shows his love to the crowd

President Trump

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by The Last Outlaw Wed Aug 09, 2023 7:50 am

*The big screen flashes to life and the face of Marty Helms is square and centre. He’s dressed in a suit, his title over his shoulder, sitting down in a big chair. What’s around him? Who cares.

MH: Top of the morning to ye! He’s a fine sight, to be sure, to be sure! Dicey Reilly, you just can’t be shot of him. He’s like an Irish bar, he’s everywhere you go and he stinks of piss!

*He laughs to himself as the crowd boo and Dicey rolls his eyes

MH: Oh, be fun. Let me get all the jokes out now. Go on. Go onnnnn. Go on, go on, go on, go on, go on…you know how it goes. Ahhh, that is comedy.

*He looks down at his title

MH: Oh, sorry, I was just reading my title. 6WF World Championship. 6WF. 6. W. F.

*He ponders

MH: I’ll tell ya one thing, just how bad a champion must Uryu be when even Mr 6CW here doesn’t care to go after his title? But you look a little disappointed, Dicey. Did you think I’d really waste my time dropping by to say hi? I’m a busy man, a successful man, so whilst you’ve been talking in that little head of yours, making out like a give a s***, I’ve moved on. Wouldn’t even say your name in Monopoly, I’ve got a world title to defend.

*He unstraps the belt and takes it in his hand

MH: Which also means I’ve got duties to attend to. Media. Charities. PR. You know, champion stuff. So I’ll save my words, big fella. Somewhere along the line, you’ll be handed a title shot, it’s how JJ works. Living in the past, but you already knew that didn’t ya, ya little nostalgia act!

So I’m gonna leave you in the hands of Mr Chips, another one of my unsuccessful challengers, that catchphrase almost spilling out of him. I’m sure he can’t resist welcoming you back. And I’m going to do…frankly, I’m going to do anything else, rather than talk to you.

*He looks to the side

MH: Turn this off, will you?

*Someone off-screen does something and the picture wobbles, but doesn’t turn off

MH: Thank god that’s over. I thought Engel coming back was a bit much, but…

*He trails off as he looks up and must see a light still flicking

MH: I said turn that off! For f***

*He swings out a boot and the big screen in the arena cuts to black.

The Last Outlaw

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Wed Aug 09, 2023 8:09 am

Dicey smiles to himself as the screen goes off

Dicey: Thanks for stopping by Marty all the way from 6WF in 2008 with those Irish jokes. Let me give you a bit of advice, stop watching Father Ted and Jim Davison and start figuring out what you are going to do when I dump you on that thick head of yours….again.

If you had been listening to what I was saying, I already said me coming back and spanking you last week wasn’t about that strap around your waist. No it was about that big mouth of yours. But you know what, your mouth has runneth free again but this time it’s gonna cost you more than a slap. I am going to make it my business to get inside your business. You want to act the big man well now you have to deal with what that brings and that brings me.

So go do your media and visit the poor little kids because soon Uryu will be visiting you in ICU as your Make a Wish.

RJ: Dicey is riled up now and I don’t think that was the smartest move on the champ’s side

JT: Nonsense, we are talking about Marty Helms here. He’s already retire this idiot once and I will be glad to see it again

President Trump

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DanielReilly Thu Aug 10, 2023 8:25 am

The camera cuts to the locker room area. Daniel Reilly is seen in conversation with Oliver Keane. Spirits appear to be high.

Oliver Keane (OK): I told you that you were being wasted being a whipping boy for old man Drake! Now look at you! You have a mystery oppurtunity and things are only going to get better!

Daniel Reilly (DR): Look, I already told you, I wasn't a whipping boy! I just ran into some tough times and had to find a quick fix back to the top!

Oliver Keane smiles as he takes a sip of champagne.

OK: And look at where that got you! You're lucky Liam Wood didn't end up finishing your career a couple weeks ago in that parking lot! Now if you'd just come to me sooner...

DR: Alright, shut it for a minute will you?! Look, I admit I came back here a little blinded and allowed some early defeats to cloud my vision. I agreed to do deals with people who didn't have my best interests at heart but then when have I ever been the saint? I've used people to get to the top. I've beaten those down just for disagreeing with some of my warped views. I'm not exactly the good guy myself, and I mean it wasn't all bad, after shows, Kelsey used to take me back to her house and show me her..

OK: Okay, okay! You know what the problem is Dan? You've changed! When you started here all them years ago, you used to entertain! You talked about yourself in third person all the time, and granted it was weird, but it was effective! Now, you walk around talking all monotone about you're going to do this and you're going to do that. I think we need to rethink. Now you have this unknown opportunity, I think it's about time we took it back and released the real King of the Streets, the one who talked crap on everybody in that locker room because he knew he was better then them all! Don't you think it's time we reignited that fire?

Reilly stares at Keane, thinking. A smile creeps onto Reilly's face.

DR: You want me to take it back to how things were? Well, Keane, next week, The King is Back!

DanielReilly

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Thu Aug 10, 2023 3:55 pm

The scene opens in Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport where a new reporter is seen running down the gates with Porte 55 being marked up in the distance as a large figure is seen wearing dior trainers, saint laurent glasses, and LVMH with the initials "JD"

Franck Maure: Bonsoir Mr.Dubois, je suis Franck Maure de Liberation journal on a pris des nouvelles de votre grand retour en portant le drapeau Francais avec dans le monde du catch.

the man turns around.

JD: Un retour? Je ne sais pas...allow me to express myself in English because as much as we have the most beautiful language in the world I have a message to convey...The question that has been asked over and over and over again to me is Jerome, are you back? Jerome have you signed with the 6CWF? Let me make it perfectly clear. This is not a return...I have signed absolutely nothing, and never in a 1000 years will the 6CW Hall of Famer report in to the egomaniac that is Monsieur JJ Johnson...

FM: Pardon, donc ca ve dire vous etes libre de contrat?

JD: Mais oui, Yes i am a free agent.

FM: So why did you appear at Night Of Champions?

Dubois smirks.

JD: You think I care about titles? You think i care about the money? You think I about the legacy? I am not a newbie, I have been there. I know what it takes to get to the very top of this industry, I have beaten the best and won numerous titles and i have done it patache! With swagger! While represent the greatest and closest love that I have....La France...I would have happily stayed away in my villa in France living my life in blissful peace and harmony...But...when I heard of Monsieur JJ setting up the 6CWF...I would not allow it...I will not allow someone destroy everything I BUILT! 6CW is my legacy!

FM: Mais Mr Dubois you have never fought for anyone but yourself? Surely there must be more?! Please give us this exclusive.

Dubois get irritated and snaps.

JD: TA GEULE! SALLE MERDE!!!

He tries to regain his composure...

JD: I will protect what is mine....Dam.....Straight...

A voice over is heard.

VO: Calling all passengers for flight FR284 to Las Vegas we are going to be boarding starting by group 1.

JD: Ah, it is my call. Au Revoir...

Dubois walks off with his ticket in hand as he board the flight.

jeromedubois

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Thu Aug 10, 2023 4:37 pm

[We are welcomed to a bright and warm setting of a personal locker room inside the T-Mobile arena in Las Vegas Nevada. The 6CWF universe are shown a wide looking locker room adorned with posters with famous celebrities such as Elvis Pressley, Mike Tyson and Floyd Mayweather. There is also posters of Robin Reborn in a paramount TV show and a sit down evening with the famous Youtube gang, TeamZoomZoom. THe 6CWF universe is then shown the imposing figure of Michael Sweetwater standing by the door, wearing an old school Genesis top with the letter G in bold green colour over the black fabric. He is also wearing a pair of black trousers. The camera then reveals a stoic looking Eddy Kent, sat on a pristine black leather chair. The muscular looking Kent is wearing a official 6CWF referee shirt and a pair of black under armour shorts. Sweetwater looks proudly at his old friend as Kent rubs his hands and purses his lips. Kent looks upwards, his ice cold blue eyes piercing as ever. Kent exhales for a few seconds before looking back into the camera with a slight grin and begins to speak.]

Kent: Las Vegas... 6CWF universe. This is only the beginning. Tonight, I stand before you not just as a competitor, not just as a superstar, but as a official 6CWF referee. My friend, Michael Sweetwater is facing Lex Hart, the old leader of a faction that once ruled with an iron fist, that once instilled fear into the hearts of our enemies, and that once forged a legacy that will forever be etched in the annals of 6CWF history. That of course was Genesis...

[Sweetwater nods approvingly with a broad smile as Kent remains slightly stoic with a evil glint in his deep blue eyes]

Kent: You all remember when we first burst onto the scene, a united force with a singular purpose to conquer, to dominate, to establish our reign as the great white sharks of this industry. Genesis bulldozed through anyone who dared to stand in our way, leaving a trail of fallen heroes and shattered dreams in our wake. We were a force of nature, an unrelenting storm that would not be tamed. But that wasn't down to Lex Hart... It was down to people like Michael Sweetwater and me.

Kent: But do not let the past cloud your vision, for I was the true leader who has not only embraced our legacy but have transcended it. I stand here as the architect of a new green era, a Genesis that will redefine what it means to be at the top of the 6CWF food chain. The previous era of dominance was merely a prelude to the era I will be ushering in with people like Michael Sweetwater.

Kent: Michael and I have conquered the tag team division, we have held championship gold with an iron grip, and now, now we stand poised to ascend even higher. Our sights are set on the grandest prize of them all, complete domination of 6CWF where we will make our mark not as a collective but as a revolution. While Lex was self centered, my Genesis will no longer be confined to a one single person; it will be a revolution of innovation, intensity, and perfection.

Kent: Lex taught us things, sure, but we will take the lessons of our past victories and defeats, the battles that shaped us, and we will mold them into a blueprint for success that the 6CWF Universe has never witnessed before. Our journey to the top was just the beginning, a mere taste of what is to come. We will redefine what it means to be a champion. Michael is on his own path however I will redefine what it means to be a leader, and I will redefine what it means to be a 6CWF superstar.

Kent: So to all those who doubt us, to all those who dare to stand in our way, I say this brace yourselves, for the storm is coming. Genesis isn't a passing fling or a passing moment we are the architects of our own destiny. We are the embodiment of dominance, the embodiment of evolution, and we will stop at nothing until the entire 6CWF Universe realises that Genesis is taking 6CWF to new levels. If anything you all should be thankful for my plans of perfection..

[Kent takes a few moments and ruffles his beard and scratches his head before looking back into the camera and speaking again]

Kent: Now Lex... I want to talk to you directly. I was the apprentice, the student who soaked in every ounce of knowledge, every nugget of wisdom. And now, my journey has led me to this moment, this crossroads where I must watch my mentor be victim of the new era of perfection. Lex, my old friend, you held that championship high, you basked in the acclaim of the masses, and you reveled in the glory of victory. But I watched, I learned, and I adapted. You only held that 6CW championship because of me and me alone.

Kent: And now look, the student has become the master, and the time for me to ascend to my rightful place has arrived. The championship that once was around your waist will now find its way around mine in time. Do not misunderstand, this is not a betrayal, this is a culmination of years of sacrifice, dedication, and relentless pursuit of perfection. The torch has been passed many, many years ago and I hold it with ease.

Kent: No longer will I linger in your shadow, no longer will I play second fiddle. The stage is set, the spotlight beckons, and I am ready to take center stage. Our history, our friendship, they are all in the past now, replaced by the unrelenting desire for perfection. The crowd will witness tonight the destruction of Lex Hart at the hands of Michael Sweetwater. And Michael is eager to rid the stains of the old, decaying world of the old Genesis that you created.

Kent: So, Lex, brace yourself for tonight. The master has arrived, infact he's been here for over ten years and the time has come to watch you meet your end at the hands of Michael Sweetwater. Prepare yourself for the end Lex, Michael Sweetwater has realised what I have known for years and that it's over for you Lex. The pink pants, the pink pyro... it's over. And I will count that 1...2...3 and breathe again. I will breathe again as the new era of Genesis takes over.

Kent: This is our time, this is our era, and no one, I repeat, no one, will stand in our way. From the ashes of our past, we rise like a phoenix, ready to soar to heights never before imagined. Prepare yourselves, for the dawn of a new era is upon us. Welcome to the age of Genesis. And 6CWF this era of Genesis will be... Levels above.

[Kent exhales through his nose loudly as he breaks out a evil grin and leans back into his leather chair. The scene ends with Michael Sweetwater coming back into shot and patting his friend on the shoulder as the scene slowly fades into a TeamZoomZoom podcast advert where the group will be chatting about games and the 6CWF world on Spotify]

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by DarrenJS Thu Aug 10, 2023 6:24 pm

The scene opens up in the picturesque grounds of what appears to be a medical retreat. Both nurses and patients walk around, some being pushed in wheelchairs and others wheeling their medication on trollies. There is a calm and acceptance to the place, with most of the patients looking seriously ill. As the camera wheels round, we see the back of a large garden chair. On the table beside it is a folded newspaper where we can just make out the front page showing a picture of Anthony Grace celebrating wildly and a headline which reads "Grace losing favour". Next to the table is a familiar looking cane with a large red orb on top.

Anthony Grace comes into shot, wearing dark glasses and a black leather jacket with the collar up around his neck. He looks around him to see if anyone has noticed his arrival before staring back at the chair. Some large plumes of smoke start to rise and Grace shakes his head as he approaches.

AG: Cigars still? I'd thought this place would have given you the hint.

He looks down and sees Charles Kramer. The Consultant looks paler, thinner and older than his years, but his eyes still show a flash of intelligence. Kramer doesn't look up, but stares out across the grounds.

CK: My dear boy, the horse has already bolted. I'm dying and these give me peace. You don't expect a man of my standing to start using those awful vape devices do you?

Grace walks around to face him and sits casually on the grass. The two men lock eyes and smile, before Kramer puts out his cigar.

AG: How have you been Charles?

Kramer coughs and then takes a deep breath.

CK: Riddled with cancer from my toes to whatever whisps of hair are left on my head. Waiting for the final curtain but then remembering the show hates me. Why let me take the final bow when I am suffering.

Grace takes out a hip flask and drinks from it.

AG: So overly dramatic as usual.....

Kramer takes another deep breath and smiles.

CK: What do you want me to say Anthony? You think this place is a holiday destination I would choose?

AG: I'd thought you would have topped yourself by now.

Kramer chuckles.

CK: Now that would have been dramatic. But I have decided that whatever plan the good Lord has for me, all I can do is wait it out....

Kramer looks at Grace.

AG: You do remember the Lord right Anthony?

Grave says nothing but takes another drink from the hip flask. Kramer turns to the paper and taps it.

CK: I see you are still making headlines. But not exactly good PR ones. It says here you have been making some unwanted advances to the fairer sex. Situations like that only lead to money lost and time behind bars.

Grace says nothing but flips up his collar tighter. Kramer takes another deep breath.

CK: Why are you here Anthony?

Grace slowly removes his glasses.

AG: You are still in business aren't you?

Kramer starts laughing and coughing, before catching his breath.

CK: No Anthony......the only Consultants here are the ones that give out the daily medication. My time spent officially helping others in that capacity is over....

He leans forward.

CK: But unofficially, and as much as it goes against my past persona, I can carry out that duty as a friend.

Grace looks at him and sighs.

AG: It's all a bit f*cked up.

CK: Really? The tabloids say you are living the time of your life. You are even back at 6CWF I hear, obviously making great allies the way only you can.

Grace shakes his head.

AG: I'm there for money. They know it, the locker room knows it, the fans know it. I got a title shot because JJ got squeezed. All it took was a phone call. A favour claimed back and voila, Anthony Grace back in the big time.....

Grace takes another drink.

AG: But I am running out of favours.

Kramer nods.

CK: It seems as if you have lost your way. The drink has consumed you. Not to mention other vices. A lawsuit time bomb waiting to explode was how it was described. It is those dramas that attract a specific group of people.

AG: Yeah, those making TV shows.

The two men pause and stare at the scenery. Kramer then speaks.

CK: And Lizzie, your wife, has that been resolved?

Grace scoffs.

AG: Ex-wife. She has moved abroad with the girls. Made it quite clear that not only could they not be in the same room as me but they can't even be in the same country. I found out just before I sought you out.

Kramer looks at him.

CK: Perhaps seeing your life played out in the papers was too much for them.

Grace suddenly becomes irritated.

AG: It's an act Charles, its my job. I would have thought they would understand that. My whole life has become a quest to get column inches and I am goddamn good at it. I do what I need to do to get exposure. In the end, everyone benefits.

CK: Everyone?

Grace doesn't answer. He looks away and stares out across the gardens.

AG: You know, every night I'm out drinking champagne and visiting venues. But I'm only drinking the stuff I'm paid to promote and visiting the places I'm paid to go to. The people you see around me? I don't know them. But they have paid for the privilege of being with Anthony Grace. Even in 6CWF I'm paid to make a nuisance of myself, because that's what draws money. But you see, when all that sh*t ends, I go back to my empty flat and eat a microwave dinner alone. Most of the money I make goes to Lizzie, and the rest is swallowed up keeping people quiet when I can't remember what I have done when drunk.

CK: You have a lot of people convinced.

AG: I'm an actor. A commodity. I do it to get paid. If I don't convince them then no money comes in.

CK: But are you convincing yourself?

Grace sighs.

AG: Have you any idea the kind of sh*t I have done recently? The papers only know half the story and Lizzie left me because of that. No studio will take me on.....they have heard all the backstage whispers. All that is left is my name and the circus that goes with it. Normal wallowing Anthony Grace won't do. People want the superstar, one drink away from falling off the cliff. Nothing less will do. And the same old exclusives will soon grow old. So I have to keep pushing higher and harder so they keep coming back for more.

He stares back at Kramer.

AG: It's an act. It's me. It's all I have.

CK: And reinventing yourself is not an option.

Grace laughs slightly.

AG: I think I have gone through all the gimmicks available. Reinventing myself is admitting this version doesn't work. People won't pay for that.

Kramer looks to the skies in annoyance.

CK: So it means what exactly? You carry on until they have to carry you off? Dying on the stage?

Grace doesn't answer.

CK: Anthony, it is perfectly simple. You have addictions and highs to get. It has nothing to do with money. It is to do with Anthony Grace believing he has purpose. Whether its drinking third rate alcohol or taking pot shots at anyone involved in 6CWF......you do it because you are afraid of the consequences. That there will come a time when no-one knows who you are. But you do have talent and you do have skill. It is whether you are using those to the best of your ability. Not because you are being told to, but because you want to.

Grace looks at him and smirks.

AG: I thought you weren't in business anymore.

Kramer mirrors the smirk.

CK: I'm not. If I was, I would make you fleece them for all you can get and then claim my 15 per cent.

The two men smile again. Grace then gets to his feet and places his glasses back on.

AG: You take care Charlie.

Kramer shakes his head.

CK: No my dear boy, I have people to do that for me. I'm too busy concentrating on staying alive.

Grace nods.

AG: Stay around for a bit longer.

Kramer extends his hand and Grace shakes it.

CK: I will do my very best.

Grace releases the hand and starts to walk away. Kramer settles down into his chair and watches the scenery change around him. He closes his eyes and the scene fades.

DarrenJS

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Fri Aug 11, 2023 3:57 am

*We’re in the arena at the commentary desk

RJ: We’ve just been handed a piece of paper here…what looks like lines to read

JT: I am meant to announce the presence of - -

*He’s cut off as So Fresh, So Clean by Outkast plays and out walks Robin Reborn, rocking what looks like the suit Eddie Murphy wore when touring Delirious, his bare chest out to the world, and a pair of white-rimmed sunglasses on

JT: Well, here comes the man who needs no introduction. A world champion, GTG winner, a legend of the game, the man who - - I can’t read this nonsense

RJ: They want me to call him the most important voice of his generation?!

*Reborn is swaggering down to the ring, flanked by two security guards. They wait outside the ring as Reborn rolls in, takes a mic and prepares himself to talk

RR: Mercy! Somebody call the fire department, I am smoking tonight!

*He nods to the commentary team

RR: Thank you for the kind words, guys. A lot of pressure on you to fill old Harold and Henry’s shoes, but you’re getting better!

*He does a soft clap to a bewildered crowd

RJ: Seriously?

*Reborn speaks once more

RR: Your soon to be TWO-TIME 6CW world champ. Bringing this place back up to the top, resting on my god damn back…not that I blame them. Rocket straight to the moon! Woo!

*He smiles to a quiet crowd

RR: I mean, just look at the men in the building tonight. Reborn comes back and look who follows! I got Anthony Grace back, I got Engel back, I even got that Irishman back. We’ve even got the lord of darkness Cerberus…heck, can’t be too long till my boi Josh is back up in this b**ch! Give it up for Joshy!

*He tries to start a Joshy chant, only to be booed by the fans

RR: Oh come on now, he was a good sport. And when I win back my 6CW title, I am gonna bring those old days back with me. Has there ever been a time the people of this company were more excited for wrestling than MY Night of Glory? I don’t need to talk the talk on that one, everyone who loved 6CW was bouncing!

*He looks to his shoulder

RR: Damn, I know I look good, but there is one thing missing, y’all hear me?

*All he hears back is boos

RR: I get it, it should never have taken this long. Glad someone had the sense to go over lil JoJo’s head. Uryu, you can go play with Marty, Dicey and Scott Hardy, cos they ain’t a chance you walking out with the icon and the movie star on the case.

*He stands, proud of his dismissive statement

RR: See, I’m business. I’m money. I am interest, eyes on the product, eyes on your brand…cash, cash, cash. Benjamins make the motor run, and I’m all the gears, youknowhatimsayin’ aye aye aye

*He pulls a wad of notes from his pocket and fires em up in the air

RR: Oh baby, this one is paying out - KER-CHING!

*Now he looks down the ramp, lowering his sunglasses

RR: That’s got to bring Garry out, surely? Man is desperate for any dollar! Anything to distract from the man who’s in his wife. A bit of success can bring women running, although I’m also damn gorgeous, and you, Garry, well…

*He pulls a less than impressed face

RR: Hey, at least I don’t need to call on Anthony, he’s the only one of you understands the dollar, and you chumps don’t even get dimes.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Fri Aug 11, 2023 6:53 am

The scene opens and Tim Allen and Geoff Steel can be seen with various people around them touching up make up and checking the sound equipment they are wearing.

The building they are in seems very unremarkable and the stage setting is only a plain white table on top of a red carpet, the two men sit on simple folding chairs.

The people attending to Geoff and Tim leave the shot, Tim takes a sip of water then looks directly at the camera and nods.

TA:Please welcome my guest at this time Geoff Steel. Firstly Geoff let me apologise for these humble surroundings, the 6CWF board thought it wise this didn’t take place on any of our scheduled appearances, through concerns of the safety of everybody involved, I’m sure you can appreciate whilst you may believe this unwarranted, the board has to consider if you and Blue Dragon some to blows collateral damage could easily spread.

GS: Thank you for the welcome Tim, whilst I am happy to face Blue Dragon anytime anyplace, I can understands the companies welfare concerns, but honestly all this secrecy do you know how hard this place was to find. If Blue Dragon really wanted to I’m sure he could easily have one of his people track us down on whatever neutral ground the company had found.

Tim looks a little uneasy by Steels comments and looks back over towards the camera wide eyed before continuing.

TA: Yes I expect so, more reason for us to not take up too much of every bodies time, let me ask Geoff surely you aren’t fully back to 100% after the carnage of your battle with Blue Dragon at Against The Wall, how is the body healing up?

GS: Its still a work in progress Tim, I’ve had a long career and a match like that has a habit of not only creating new health concerns but also bringing those old niggling injuries back to the forefront. All I can do Tim is trust the doctors and follow the process, they’ll have me back in somewhat of a fighting shape sooner rather than later. I don’t know if you’ve ever been hung before Tim but it’s not a very pleasant experience, it’s not great for your neck.

TA: I can’t say it’s something I’ve had to endure personally no, the physical injuries aside Geoff surely there’s also mental scars that you have to bare from going through a trauma like that?

Steel shirts uncomfortably in his sleep.

GS: I’ve always been a fighting man Tim, sharing my mental state isn’t one of my strong suits, I’ve found it never works out the way you want it to, this is presumably going to be broadcast and you haven’t just dragged me out here for a chat, I wouldn’t want to give Blue Dragon any additional gratification for his actions or give him something else he can exploit. I’ve spoken through how I’m feeling with those close to me and worked out what I needed to, but that isn’t something I wish to share publicly, you don’t need to worry Tim.

TA: Good as-long as you are t suffering alone I can live with that. We’ve heard snippets of information Geoff about the incident in the hospital after the match, can you go into further detail of what happened?

GS: let’s say I don’t know who thought it wise to put us in wards that close together after what had transpired they were asking for trouble, we shouldn’t have even been in the same building. Blue Dragon clearly is struggling to accept his defeat and sought further justice, there was a further altercation or more of a continuation shall we say. It was quickly ended before it had a chance to escalate and quite rightly we were moved to a more secure location.

TA: The situation between you though does still seem to be escalating, only this past week again security had to come between you to stop a further war..

Steel interrupts Tim abruptly

GS: The security are there because Blue Dragon still hasn’t signed his damn contract, he’s not an employee of 6CWF and has therefore shouldn’t be in that ring shouting off his mouth, when he signs his contract we can get back to it and I can beat him again to end all this.

TA: He set his terms this week for agreeing to the contract, another one on one match against yourself at Beachfront Brawl only this time in an exploding barbed wire death match, you aren’t seriously considering taking part in that match are you?

GS: Considering it? I’m relishing the opportunity to compete Tim, it’s not a match I have ever competed in, heck I had to Wikipedia what the match even was and how one won such a contest. It’s still a fight though Tim and that’s what I do best, little to no rules, the almost certainty of guaranteed injury, it’s extreme to a whole new level and that suits me just fine. I’m either leaving beachfront brawl having once again pinned Blue Dragon or this time he will be the one having to be assisted out of the building unconscious when he’s no longer able to compete. Blue will put up a stern test he proved that last time and pushed me all the way, he reignited my passion for chaos now he deals once again with the consequences of that.

TA: lastly Geoff you are not scheduled for a match again at proving ground, however you could still be forced to compete should the wheel decide, is that something you are ready for at this stage?

Steel stands up and starts to remove the sound equipment.

GS: I’m ready to fight whenever I’m called upon Tim at any time, this is 6CWF it’s the nature of the business. Right now I’m pissed and if it can’t be Blue Dragon I get to face this week, if the wheel allows me I need to take out some of that frustration.

TA: I can see our time is up Geoff, Thank you once again and stay safe.

Steel shakes his head and walks off set as the scene ends.

Steel

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Sat Aug 12, 2023 7:24 am

"Too Old to Die Young" starts playing as Uryu walks out looking a little bewildered and shaking his head at Robin Reborn.

UI: So this is what this match means to you...I am frankly saddened that this is what became of my tag partner all those years ago. A hollow shell of a man who only wants the spotlight to further a hollywood career. When you were with me three years ago at least you had my respect as a man. You said what was on your mind when it needed to be said and your actions in the ring spoke volumes. Now I look at you and see the inverse, a man who is all talk and no action. A man who thinks wrestling is a side hustle to stardom.

Uryu heads slowly down the ramp as he talks.

UI: Lets give the folks here a little history lesson on us. Three years ago I was running a small training camp and encountered a masked luchador named Lion. I watched him and I saw something, so I invited him to 6WF for a trial match. They were so impressed they signed him and kept us together. We worked well, we got a tag team shot and then, I screwed up. I put personal goals ahead of the team and sadly, Lion got injured in Beachfront Brawl because of it. He had to be flown home a month after I got back. I waited for him and he said nothing. I kept calling him, he said nothing. A few months later he returns to a singles career and I tried to talk to him. He simply pointed at me, then to my opponent for the night and I understood. The team was over and understandably so. He told me to focus on my career and I did, up until the last few days of 6WF I never knew who he was. I then see him unmasking and here was a veteran who wanted a fresh start. I understood it and left him be.

Uryu climbs into the ring and sighs quietly.

UI: How I wish that man was here instead of you...

Uryu goes face to face with Robin Reborn.

UI: That man was earning the respect of everyone and not pi$$ing it up the wall like the man in front of me! You have had one match and are so staggeringly overconfident that you make Max Adamson look modest by comparison! Trading in your pride for money and a chance at fame is one of the dumbest decisions I can think of. This ain't like cashing in Freshers Ball Robin! You are putting it all on the line for the chance. If you fail then understand what that does to you. Holywood don't like working with flops and with the only place you can go to after they ditch you being right here! I'd stop looking down and start looking up because everyone here has now seen the real you and you will be starting from the very bottom because of it...

Uryu doesn't look away from Robin Reborn as he awaits a reply

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by DarrenJS Sat Aug 12, 2023 9:48 am

Before Reborn can reply, "Back in Black" blares out of the speakers. Reborn has a smirk on his face and Uryu turns around. Anthony Grace appears, microphone in hand this time. As the music dies down, Grace motions for the cameraman to move closer.

AG: I am contractually obligated to deliver the following promotional material.

Grace smirks and sends the cameraman on his way. He looks at the two men and shakes his head.

AG: Mr Ishida, I mean what the f*ck was that?!

Grace laughs and walks the stage.

AG: It wasn't bad enough that your title reign could seriously endanger the life in the company. Now your boring, uncreative, look back in time monologue has endangered the life of everyone in this building!

He laughs again.

AG: Are you being serious? Look at Mr Reborn next to you.....does he look like a man that responds to a history lesson? You people are STILL making the mistake Mr Wood made last week! Tell all these people about a past they have no clue about!

He turns to look at them both and points.

AG: It is all about the here and now, and no-one epitomises the man of the moment more than one Anthony Amazing Grace.

Grace shrugs as a small section of fans loudly cheer but the rest of the fans are indifferent.

AG: You want to go on this look back tour? Well I've been listening to the archives Mr Ishida and there was one point I just want to bring up. It's mostly insignificant to the people here but if I have to do this airtime to satisfy my obligations then to be honest I can talk about anything I want. And the best subject for that is.....well....me.

He nods and then shrugs again.

AG: Let me cast your mind back to 2018. 5 long years ago. To the end of April. 6CW was chugging along and I, obviously, was in the main event. You had come out here to defend this Lion guy who was up against Mr Helms. Who to be honest was still as annoying as he is now. Alongside you two then strode out the TA and you all had a nice little conversation in the ring. It was boring, unexciting and, rather like everything that comes out of your mouth.....pointless.

Grace starts to walk down the aisle.

AG: But then I appeared, the 6CW World Champion. Every inch of me oozing charisma, superiority and prestige. The man that had made 6CW relevant walked out on this stage with his good friend Mr Charles Kramer.....

Grace gets to the ring and climbs through the ropes.

AG: And you know what this amazing specimen of a champion did? You want to know how he turned the mundane into the magnificent?

He walks right up to Uryu's face.

AG: I took this microphone and blew you all away.

He smirks as some of the fans cheer. A let's go Grace / Anthony Sucks chant starts going and Grace pauses to let the moment wash over them. He then nods and the crowd quieten down.

AG: So why am I telling you this? Why, after telling you to stop looking into the past, did I just do the same thing? Well, I had visited my colleague on that day this week and he reminded me of something. He reminded me of a few things actually.....

Grace walks around the ring, totally at ease and loving the surroundings.

AG: He made it clear that in this f*cking fantasy land we live and die by, that there has never been a better character than me. I come out here....to use your phrase....either looking down from the top or looking up from the bottom... and leave these people in no doubt whatsoever. That whatever level I may be , the rest of you are simply not on it. I can go through personal problems, financial woes and the entire locker room can hate me. But you all know that this place would be missing a very big piece without Anthony Grace......

He looks at Reborn.

AG: And my esteemed partner is correct.....Anthony Grace knows exactly what the dollar is. Because he gets paid in it and brings it flowing in. I am just one commodity you don't want to annoy.

Uryu goes to speak but Grace cuts him up.

AG: No choose your words carefully right. And before you do I am going to leave you with one of the most notable lines that night.....

Grace takes out a hip flask and takes a sip. He then leans on the turnbuckle in supreme confidence before speaking.

AG: I thank you for listening to the main event. I will now leave you to the adverts....

He drops the mic as the Let's go Grace / Anthony Sucks chant starts again.

DarrenJS

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down