The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CWF Presents Proving Grounds "Survival Special" - Monday October 16th 2023 (Episode 16)

+6
Uryu Ishida
x12x
jeromedubois
Marky
President Trump
JJJohnson
10 posters

Go down

6CWF Presents Proving Grounds "Survival Special" - Monday October 16th 2023 (Episode 16) Empty 6CWF Presents Proving Grounds "Survival Special" - Monday October 16th 2023 (Episode 16)

Post by JJJohnson Sun 08 Oct 2023, 1:41 pm

Bout 1
Survival Rules
Cameron Faith/Dicey Reilly/Liam Wood/Mike Hill/Rex Adamson vs Blue Dragon/Cassidy/Engel Harlequin/Jerome Dubois/Marty Helms

Bout 2
#1 Contender (European Championship)
Geoff Steel vs James McManus vs O'Callaghan

Main Event
Survival Rules
Cody Walker/GazzyD/Scott Harris/Tyler Roth/Uryu Ishida vs Anthony Grace/Cerberus/Clarke James/Eddy Kent/Robin Reborn

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CWF Presents Proving Grounds "Survival Special" - Monday October 16th 2023 (Episode 16) Empty Re: 6CWF Presents Proving Grounds "Survival Special" - Monday October 16th 2023 (Episode 16)

Post by President Trump Mon 09 Oct 2023, 10:29 am

Dicey is in the Dressing room setting out chairs in a circle and putting Team Dicey t-shirts out with nicknames on the back like Clit Commander, Shagger, Over the Hill and Soft Woody. He is dressed in a tracksuit with Gaffer on the back. Tim Allen opens the door and Dicey looks all disappointed that its him.

Dicey: Damn it Tim I thought it was my team.

Tim: Sorry Dice just seen your tweet and wanted to see if you had any comments on the up and coming Survivor Special match.

Dicey walks over to Tim and takes his mic

Dicey: All I want is it to be a good match and my players to go out there and give the shirt 100%

Tim: What about the opposition?

Dicey: I have seen them the last few weeks and it’ll be a tough match but I think my lads will have enough to get over the line and get that tick in the Win column.

Tim: Last week you beat the European champ how did you feel after

Dicey: To be the best you gotta beat the best and I just did that. I went out there, put my head down and did what needed to be done. It wasn’t the best match ever but I’m here to win and that’s what counts.

Tim: Thanks for giving me the time I know you’re busy

Dicey: No thank you Tim, you are never busy when you do what you love or something like that.

President Trump

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

6CWF Presents Proving Grounds "Survival Special" - Monday October 16th 2023 (Episode 16) Empty Re: 6CWF Presents Proving Grounds "Survival Special" - Monday October 16th 2023 (Episode 16)

Post by Marky Mon 09 Oct 2023, 5:15 pm

There is a knock on the door and Dicey Reilly and Tim Allen both turn around to see Rex Adamson stood in the open doorway, he is wearing a red and white Adidas tracksuit and is holding an open can of Monster Zero, he completely bypasses Tim Allen and offers a handshake to Dicey, who obliges.

Rex: I just wanted to come and tell you, before you book the team building and plan the initiation ceremony... That just because it's a five on five elimination match, we all have our own beefs to squash. I kicked the sh*t out of Jerome Dubois last week, but in typical Dubois fashion, he didn't learn his lesson, and still wants to meddle... So I'm going after him a second time. Much like Mike Hill will be going after Cassidy. Much like you'll be going after Marty Helms.

Dicey ignores Rex and grabs one of the t-shirts, throwing it to Rex who catches it. He opens it up and glances at the shirt, he rolls his eyes as he quickly reads the nickname on the t-shirt and screws it up in his hand again.

Rex: See, this is what I'm talking about. This is a match of individuals all seeking revenge on their rivals. It's not a f*cking stag do. I mean, who the f*ck is Clint Commander anyway?

Dicey: Clint?

There's an awkward silence as Dicey grabs the t-shirt, looks at it, and then throws it at the floor, looking disgusted

Dicey: Those pr*cks at the t-shirt printers are gonna pay for this...

Rex shakes his head and sips his can of Monster as Dicey fumes.

Marky

President Trump and Bentyf1 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Mon 09 Oct 2023, 9:36 pm

The scene opens with a Brasserie Chez Dubois in Paris where Miss Jessica appears on a table sipping some Carbenet Sauvignon from Dubois family vineyard by herself on a table of three.

??: PUTAIN DOUCEMENT MERDE

Dubois is appears on screen in a wheel chair with a bandage around his head, a back protection cast plate, and a cast on his wrist, as his assistant pushes him towards the table with Cassidy sitting down in front of Miss Jessica.

JD: Putain what is this? How low has this company sunk too? I am not even a signed talent, and someone in the name of Joe, Bob, Lex, I mean Rex Adamson could get away in putting his hands on me like that…This is a professional sport…This is something men and women spends years perfecting hoping one day to get to the very top…Just because Rex isn’t quite there he lashes out like an ungrateful teenager…

Miss Jessica smile.

MJ: Don’t be melodramatic Jerome that is so French of you.

JD: Dramatique? DRAMATIQUE! Look at me! How am I expected to wrestle again in a week! My doctors are telling me I should be cleared! This needs to go to the very top! Monsieur Trevour, is going to hear from. Rex and Mike lost their match they should have shuck our hands as the better men won that night! The sensational Cassidy and Le phénomène Francais Jerome Dubois.

MJ: Well you two men certainly made quite a statement, you have both changed the landscape and everyone is talking about what you did at Proving Grounds, and my oh my what a team you made the two of you. I was very impressed.

Dubois and Cassidy look at each other with a form of a appreciation for one another.

JD: Well Cassidy next week I will leave you to pick up some of the slack from this week, as you can see my condition I may not be 100% for next. Ahh ahhhh

Dubois seeing playing to the camera the pain to his casted wrist as Cassidy see through being over the top, as Dubois slowly pretends to compose himself…

JD: Well at least we saved the 6CW Name by stopping Monsieur Mat, Ian, Leo, Tim, I mean Rex from getting his dirties hands on that title that means to world to me…Only then and only will then he will take notice…

Cassidy: Who?

MJ: JJ of course silly.

JD: You promised me Jess…Le but ultime! My title and the destruction of JJ…Maybe just then will I get be able to make a miraculous recovery in time for our match next week…But if anyone can do it only the French can…and I am not just any French man…I am Jerome Dubois

Dubois winces in pain as he tries to raise a glass to the table as the other two continue to mock Dubois "injuries" as the scene ends on a view of the Eiffel tower.

jeromedubois

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Tue 10 Oct 2023, 8:23 am

Dicey is pacing the room cursing under his breath about the t-shirt misspelling and looks at Rex

Dicey: You shouldn’t drink that poison before a big game, I should fine you on the spot

Rex just looks confusingly at Dicey and shakes his head

Dicey: I hear what you’re saying Rexy but there is no I in individual but there is Indie which is where you’ll end up if the French surrender monkey beats you. You think I don’t know all of you have beef with the other guys on the other side of the ring? Look at me and Marty, we hate each other. I cost him his title for f**k sake so yes I know what you are saying but I am willing to put all that aside for Team Dicey. We can go out there and give it the aul 6CWF spirit. Take them all apart together, this isn’t April 2001, Utd vs City, Keane vs Haaland. This is October 2023, Team Dicey vs Team Poopie bag. We can do this Rex if you only believe…….if we ALL believe. Just like what a smart man once said Believe to Achieve, well that was before he became a nonce or something so scratch that

Dicey puts his hand out in front of Rex

Dicey: What do you say? I will even give you the pick of the shirts, let someone else be the Clit Commander

President Trump

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue 10 Oct 2023, 2:18 pm

Rex looks at Dicey's outstretched hand, then he smirks

Rex: Thing is, I mean no disrespect, but Jerome Dubois stopped me becoming World Heavyweight Champion for no reason other than pettiness and jealousy. I'm going to make him regret ever getting involved in my business. He can align himself with Cassidy, he can align himself with Miss Jessica, he can even align himself with the f*cking Pope if he wants to, it does not and will not matter, because he got a taste of what happens when you f*ck around with Rex Adamson, and he's gonna get more of it on Proving Grounds.

Rex shakes hands with Dicey but maintains the handshake as he continues

Rex: So I'll be there. I'll be part of Team Dicey, I'll be your Clit Commander. But in name only, because I know for a fact that when I'm face to face with Jerome Dubois, I'm not going to be in the mood to play the team game. Surely you understand what that's like. I'm not interested in the issues between Soft Woody and Engel Harlequin. I'm not interested in the issues between Shagger and Blue Dragon. And I'm not interested in the issues between you and Marty Helms. But I will do you one favour.

Rex and Dicey appear to still be holding the handshake as Rex grins

Rex: Once I've taken care of Jerome Dubois, assuming I'm still in the match, by all means. The Wrestling Machine version of Rex Adamson will be fully on Team Dicey to get the win. The Clinch Commander, if you will...

Rex looks at Dicey for approval for his joke, Dicey makes an awkward face and shakes his head, also pulling out of the handshake

Rex: Ignore the last bit. I'm sure the cameraman here can cut that out.

Marky

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Thu 12 Oct 2023, 6:45 pm

Revival Mode by Every Time I Die blasts through the speakers as Liam Wood walks out on to the stage and quickly makes his way down to the ring. Wood with a mic in hand looks around the arena as the fans cheer his name which brings a smile to his face.

Wood:
In just a few days time I'll walk in to this ring again and be put in to a survival match and I've seen a lot of people talking about the chances of my 'team' getting along...so I'm here to set the record straight.

Wood pauses for a moment as the fans show their excitement for the match

Wood:
People have asked if a team with egos as big as ours will be able to get along especially given the history that some of us have but those egos are exactly why I know we'll do what it takes and why I know that I'll be able to use the final Proving Grounds before Destiny to show Engel what's in store for him...

...to show him why him coming back was a huge mistake.

Wood begins to pace

Wood:
You see, he came back with this supposed mission to bring out the darkness in me but I'm here to show him...that darkness is already here. It's like he's not paying attention.

What do you think it was that caused me to finally put Vincent Costello away using his own weapon? What do you think it was that caused me to leave Costello looking like a completely different person? What do you think it was that ended Costello's career?

So he wants to take me to new depths?
He wants to push me further than before?
He wants to see that darkness?

Engel's too late.

Sorry buddy.

Wood continues to pace, some of the fans give a mixed reaction to him talking about the darkness but he cuts through the mixed reactions

Wood:
This isn't even the first time I've let this darkness out...but it is different.

You see, the last time I let the devil on my shoulder win I let it destroy everything in my path. I pushed everyone away and I nearly lost the most important things to me. I felt like the only way I could be a World Champion was through scorched earth...but I get that it doesn't have to be that way.

Wood pauses and smiles to himself

Wood:
That darkness can be controlled and used when needed.

I needed Costello gone...
...and now he is.

I didn't have to turn on Emmy or Thunder...
...I didn't have to be the cliché bad guy like some of the idiots in the back...
...I just did what it took and didn't let it control me.

Wood looks confident as he finishes speaking

Wood:
For too long I let that side of me take over to the point I'd lose control.

Engel thinks he can bring that part of my life back...
...he thinks I'm still the old Liam Wood...
...he's going to realise that the devil on my shoulder is no longer in control.

Wood lowers the mic and stands tall in the ring

x12x

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Thu 12 Oct 2023, 9:32 pm

A single candle lights up the face of Edward Plague as he speaks directly to the camera with a sick smile on his face as he addresses the World Champion of 6CW

Plague:
Uryu...

Each week I show just how hollow you are...

...just how dangerous for my Brother Gazzy you are...
...just how undeserving you are.

Yet...he still cares for you.
Yet...he still fights for you.
Yet...he still denies his destiny.

He still lets her control him...the vulture that circles his heart as you smile and wait and watch.

So I must continue to show him the truth
I must continue to pry his eyes open
I must continue to torment you.

I get called a monster but you bring this on yourself.
You do not have his interest at heart and that is why I have made it my mission to drag you through hell.

Everything I do...

...is no less than you deserve.

A punishment fit for a snake.

I will see you again soon.

Plague blows out the candle and all that can be heard is his laughter behind a pitch black screen

x12x

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Fri 13 Oct 2023, 6:47 am

Uryu is seen backstage pacing as he is on a phone.

UI: Look, I know what happened last week doesn't make sense but it happened! You n he switched places, defied logic and I hit you with a Split Second. No I don't know how he did it! All I can do is apologise. I can't change direction in mid air attempting that n you know it.

Uryu sighs and slumps down.

UI: You just need to focus on recovering, if you aren't cleared this week then thats alright. I will swing for the fences and go after Grace and Lion solo. I don't want to...I don't want to be the cause of another injury to a friend. So if you are cleared but don't feel ready. then thats fine. Rather you be one hundred percent for the tag match we have coming up. Yeah, it's stupid advice coming from me as i've defied doctors orders countless times myself. I don't have as much to lose as you, especially now. So you better rest up...

Phone: To rerecord your message, press the Hash key.

Uryu looks at it and lowers his head.

UI: Seventh times the charm...

Last edited by Uryu Ishida on Sat 14 Oct 2023, 11:35 am; edited 1 time in total

Uryu Ishida

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Sat 14 Oct 2023, 9:25 am

Tim Allen is catching up with Geoff Steel backstage following the conclusion of Proving Grounds.

Steel can be seen sweating heavily and is removing various bandages and pieces of tape from areas of his body.

TA: Geoff, that was some performance from you out their tonight, I don't think anybody expected you to push the 6WF champion so far given you're current predicament.

GS: Thanks Tim, however it feels we have this same conversation every week, me pushing a competitor so close to their limits yet leaving that ring a loser because my body has let me down, it's taking me longer to recover than it ever used to and it's becoming a serious issue for me. Opportunities to face one of the top guys in this company don't come alomg very often I need to be at my absolute best to hang with them and prove I still have it if I'm going to achieve anything in this new era and right now I can't do that.

TA: Look at all you've gone through Geoff that's brought you to this point, to even be in the ring is more than most would be capable of.

Geoff shakes his head

GS: We both know that rubbish, I'm a professional wrestler, it's my job to be out in that ring every single day putting on a show, right now I'm not capable, I will wake up tomorrow barely even capable of looking after myself, I can train once max twice a week, it's just not good enough Tim, I'm not good we enough right now. The fact I let myself get caught off guard again and made to look a fool by Daniel Reilly I'd even more proof.

TA: How could you be expected to know that was coming it came from nowhere.

GS: I let my guard down again Tim it's as if I learned nothing from my battles with Blue Dragon, in this industry it pays to always be aware of your surroundings, I thought my work for the night was done, until I'm at home in my bed I should be prepared for anything.

TA: Youll get a chance for some retribution against Daniel Reilly at Destiny should you come out victorious next week in the next number one contenders match, Surely that will spur you on?

Geoff bows his head.

GS: Right now Tim all I can think about is taking some extra strong painkillers and rather large glass of aged whiskey, my mind and body have been through enough tonight to process that match, I'll sleep on it and prey devine intervention miraculously heals my body in the coming days.

Steel walks away holding the wall for support cutting a figure of dejection as the scene ends.

Steel

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DarrenJS Sat 14 Oct 2023, 1:11 pm

Timothy Allen is waiting patiently outside Anthony Grace's dressing room with a camera crew. He knocks on the door politely, but is clearly agitated. The cameraman drops his camera off his shoulder and talks to Allen off screen, making it clear that he has had enough. Allen calms him down and knocks on the door again, but more firmly.

Suddenly the door opens and Anthony Grace stands there with jeans on but bare chested. He is wearing dark glasses and smoking a cigarette. He looks at Allen from over his glasses and sighs.

AG: Contract obligations right?

Allen shrugs.

TA: Sorry Anthony.....

Grace shakes his head and backs away from the door. Allen and the crew follow him in. They try to find a spot to sit but the room is a mess. Grace sits on one of the only places possible, an upturned keg, and motions to Allen to start. Allen stays standing and starts to talk into the camera before Grace cuts in.

AG: You can do all the introductions in the edit.....let's get this over with.

Allen nods and asks his first question.

TA: Anthony, your recent activities has been by Robin Reborns side, but at the end of the show last week you didn't seem to be on the same page. Has the relationship turned sour as we head to Destiny?

Grace looks unmoved. He runs his hand through his hair and sighs.

AG: It's a partnership not a dictatorship. Mr Reborn got a little over excited, which is fine. I don't sweat differences of opinion in the heat of the moment. We are our own men....for example ask me where Mr Reborn is right now and I don't have a clue. This whole week has been a bit of a blur.

He takes a drag of his cigarette and Allen suddenly realises the stench of weed coming from Grace.

AG: See, Destiny is a big day for 3 people. But this guy....the fourth element....it is Sunday. Or Friday. Or whenever its being held. My face is going to be on billboards for the next few weeks and that's quite enough for Anthony Grace. I'm going to catch up on my sleep.

Allen looks confused.

TA: But you have had little to none interaction with not only your opponents but with anyone outside of shows these past few weeks. Surely with such a big date coming up, the world needs to see the Anthony Grace who used to enjoy verbally jousting with his foes?

Grace laughs.

AG: You are getting too nostalgic. Back then, I was leading this company when it was on its ass. Now its still on its ass but I'm happy to kick it while it's down. Who exactly am I going to spar with? And for what? I'm in this industry to make money.... I do what I need to do. Give me a reason to start running my mouth and telling those fools backstage a few home truths.....then I might do it. But you better back it up with dollar signs.

He takes another drag of the cigarette before picking up a few tablets on his dressing room table and swallowing them with the help of a bottle of beer. Allen looks at him questionably and Grace smirks.

AG: Headache......

He motions for Allen to continue while taking another sip of beer.

TA: Do you have any aspirations for your career here? The latest news is that 6CWF are doing everything in their power to get you out the door. Sources say Destiny is when your time is up.....

Grace cuts in.

AG: And yet I'm still here.....Jesus. I keep hearing the same thing. Three strikes and you are out. Last chance saloon. No more free passes. Its the usual corporate big talk with small balls behind it. If they wanted me out Mr Allen then it would have happened by now. Look around you.....

He motions at the mess in the room.

AG: This is the third dressing room I have trashed since being here. They tried to get around that by getting me to stay in hotel rooms....I trashed those too. I have turned up for tapings an hour before they start and totally off my head. I've still put on a show. I've had so many warnings about what is due to happen to me if I step out of line again. But Mr Allen, there is no line. I snorted that up my nose months ago.

Allen says nothing as Grace leans forward and stares at the floor.

AG: You people take your piece the same as everyone else. You shout and complain about having to do so, but it doesn't stop you. I smoke, I drink, I take drugs. But I'm not the biggest addict here. Every single one of you owns that tag. Your drug is Anthony Grace and no amount of rehab can get you off him.

Grace angrily looks at Allen and points to his arm.

AG: You put a needle in me and I bleed red just like any of you self righteous pricks. The big difference is when I push that plunger back in, I don't get the high but the rest of you do. You should be thanking me that you can get your dirty little fix in plain sight and not behind closed doors like me.

He takes another swig of beer while Allen listens intently.

AG: I keep hearing the words Saving Grace. Like I need to do something about this situation. But you know what, I can only be saved if you let this version of Anthony Grace go. And let's face it.....behind all the threats and warnings....this version of Anthony Grace is the one you need to feed your habit.

He stares at Allen.

AG: You want to talk Destiny. Then here is a soundbite for you. Destiny only happens if you have a future. I've gone through far too much this past year to stop this journey now. But you people....you people riding my coat tails on the ride.....your future is far from clear. Whether its the board, Reborn, Uryu, GazzyD, or little Jimmy in the stands.....you are all on notice that whatever you think Destiny is about is only going to be your own if you get off my back and start on your own path. Until then....well you are just following me into hell.

Grace looks emotional as he holds a hand to his mouth. Allen motions to the crew to stop recording and beckons them to leave the room. As Allen is the last to exit, Grace calls out.

AG: Tim, you heard anything about his condition?

Allen turns round and looks uncomfortable.

TA: No change I'm afraid. Touch and go.

The pair are silent for a few moments before Allen heads out the door and slowly closes it behind him. Grace is left alone, sitting on the keg, with his head bowed. Suddenly he throws the beer bottle against the wall, where it smashes into pieces. Grace breathes heavily and stares at the floor again as the scene ends.

DarrenJS

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Sat 14 Oct 2023, 6:04 pm

[Our Scene is set in the backstage area of the Copperbox arena, as the 6CWF universe is greeted to the hustle and bustle of the 6CWF staff getting things set for the evenings dramatic events. Lighting crew and other technicians are in and out of Gorilla frantically trying to tie loose ends down before the show starts. The camera then reveals the trio of Genesis's members, leader and 6WF world heavyweight champion, Eddy Kent flanked by Michael Sweetwater and 6CWF former official now turned assistant to the champion, Ralph Santos. Sweetwater and Santos are both wearing black pinstripe trousers and white shirts smartly tucked in with poisonus green ties and smart black shoes. Santos is dragging behind him a suitcase with Kent's items. In the middle, Kent is swaggering down the corridor with a wry smile draped across his face. He is wearing a pair of black tracksuit bottoms, Green Nike trainers and a black workout shirt with "Proving Grounds Papa" in the same venomous green colouring as the ties belonging to Sweetwater and Santos. Over Kent's right shoulder is the 6WF world heavyweight championship as the camera zooms in on the champion. Kent notices this and breathes on it and motions polishing it with a cheesy grin over his face. Suddenly, Kent stops in his tracks as does Sweetwater and Santos.]

Sweetwater: What is it boss?

Kent: Something feels strange... be on alert, Michael. Ralph, go to my personal locker room and get things in place for this evening. I want Water, fruit and a call arranged with Alex. Alex will know what to discuss.

Santos: Yes Eddy, I will get things in place.

[Santos hastily speeds off in the direction of a locker room almost on the other side of the copperbox arena. Kent stares around his surrondings, paranoia perhaps sinking into the proclaimed Daddy of 6CWF. Kent looks at Timothy Allen leaving Anthony Grace's locker room with his crew shutting the door. Kent nods and then looks at another locker room, with a loud commotion coming from. Kent then sees the figures of Dicey Reilly and Rex Adamson in discussion. Reilly picks up the clit commander shirt which begins another round of laughter before picking up the soft woody shirt and Over the hill one, much to Rex's amusement. Kent snarls and grips his 6WF world championship tightly with his left hand before looking at the pair with some venom. Kent motions for sweetwater and nods to his left to move away from the locker rooms. Roving 6CWF reporter, Clarissa suddenly appears, clutching a microphone and a camerman. Clarissa is wearing a smart blue dress and black heels. She then speaks to Kent]

Clarissa: Eddy, Eddy, can we catch a quick word?

Sweetwater: Woah, woah! Clarissa. What did you say? Clarissa, you will not speak nor address your 6WF world heavyweight champion that way. This is the leader of Genesis also... You will not speak to the this companies daddy like that would you? This is the greatest 6CWF superstar and champion of the modern era and the man who keeps your bills in check. And you have the nerve to address him like that? He keeps people like you relevant! and...

[Kent holds his hand up and Sweetwater stops speaking. Kent looks at Sweetwater with a smile, and pats him on the shoulder. ]

Kent: Michael, go find Ralph. I will handle this...

[Sweetwater nods at Kent before looking back and sneering at Clarissa before marching off to Santos in Kent's personal locker room. Clarissa clears her throat and looks at the imposing figure of Kent who is looking more relaxed than before he bumped into Clarissa. Kent looks at his title before looking back at the slightly intimidated looking Clarissa  who is still clutching her microhpone.]

Clarissa: Eddy... I just wanted to get your thoughts on the upcoming sixty minute ironman match against your rival Scott Harris. Amongst the 6CWF universe, both of you are considered the very top of the wrestling business. I was just wondering, how are you feeling towards the ironman match at Destiny and how are you feeling about tonight?

[The words wash into Kent from Clarissa, as he looks up at the ceiling and rolls his shoulders and then once again looks at his 6WF world title. Kent then furrows his brow and lets out a weakish chuckle before it quickly turns into a sadistic smirk as he towers over Clarissa before speaking]

Kent: Scott Harris likes talking. We all know that. Through social media mostly, he likes to talk the big game about me but he also likes to make excuses and talk about them publically. He likes to talk about these excuses so much that it got me thinking. It got me thinking about Scott Harris the man. How has Scott Harris gone his whole twenty four years on this earth with this mindset of making excuses to cover himself it. Then it hit me Clarissa.. It's a family thing.

Kent: I've been trying to understand what makes a man like Scott Harris tick and as I said it hit me. Scott likes to keep his family history private but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to understand this is the root of his issues. His fractutred upbringing... it all makes sense. What kind of man was or is Scott Harris's father? Is Scott Harris's father a smart man? Could be debatable... And by the way, I'm not trying to anger Scott or provoke him. I just seek to get to know him.

Kent: I'm trying to understand, Why Scott doesn't understand. Why Scott doesn't understand his limitations. And I just feel that Scott's father didn't teach him what respect or knowing what limitations are. And this is the root of the problems Scott isn't ready for this game, he's not supposed to be here. On my chess board of 6CWF, he's not a knight a bishop or a castle. No... Scott is a pawn. He is simple. Eddy Kent is the king of this board. In short, Clarissa, everything revolves around me.

Kent: And what is jarring to me, Clarissa, is that Scott is unable to comprehend or accept that fact. Scott still believes in his heart that he can become 6WF world heavyweight champion but he can't. Scott is uneqiupped and most of all is an inferior wrestler to me. I wan't to make it clear to the 6CWF universe and Scott Harris, Scott, you will never be 6WF world heavyweight champion. And at Destiny, me being the generous samaritan and the Daddy of this business, I'm giving you another chance to share my ring. And what is going to happen at Destiny to you in the ironman match... it's not your fault. I don't blame you for what I'm going to do to you at Destiny. I blame your family.

Kent: The fact you think you have a chance of beating me at Destiny, Scott Harris, makes you a fool. And that makes your father a fool. And if your father is a fool, then your grandfather is a fool and so on. Maybe one day when Scott meets his family again, maybe they will make him understand. They will tell him what a disgrace Scott is to his family. They will ask you him, why Scott didn't bend the knee to the daddy of 6CWF and the single greatest professional wrestler in this era? Scott's future children will see me as their true father after the beating I give Scott Harris at Destiny will echo for generations to come.

[Clarissa looks on at Kent speaking with slight nervousness as the chilling words echo around the corridor. Kent then closes his eyes and chuckles sadistically and looks back up at the ceilling, almost feeling released following his diatribe. Kent then stares at Clarissa before speaking once more.]

Kent: This title, Scott, craves, is my title. I don't know how many more times your daddy can say this without losing his mind. At Destiny, Clarissa, I'm going to destroy Scott Harris and his dreams. And as I said, it's not even Scott Harris's fault. I truly mean that. Scott doesn't stand a chance, even if his family wasn't a total failure because this is my show. That is my ring. You and your camera man, yes, the big guy standing behind you, you are my camerman man and interviewer. These people that are coming to the copperbox arena tonight and will be selling out Destiny? My people. They pay to see me.

Kent: The commentary team, all they talk about and worship is me. All paramount plus executives talk about is me. All JJ Johnson, Brandi Johnson, Alex Walker, Drake and all the rest, all they talk about is me. This title on my shoulder and the 6CWF logo on it, it's all about me, because I am 6CWF. I am 6CWF, I am the Proving Grounds Papa, everyone in this whole stadium works for me because I bring in the money. I bring in the ratings and I bring in the excellence.

Kent: I know that Scott Harris's father and family are highly unlikely to be showing up anytime soon. Maybe, just maybe I will be proved wrong but if they do decide to show up here or at Destiny I just want them to know this isn't personal. If there is anything that Scott Harris's father didn't teach Scott growing up... I'm going to teach Scott at Destiny for sixty minutes. This is my time... this is Genesis's time! I will remain 6CWF world heavyweight champion, I will remain the Daddy of 6CWF, the proving grounds Papa... because I am simply levels above Scott Harris and I'm simply levels above all that stand in my way.

[With that, Kent chuckles slightly manically as his paranoia has slightly returned following the interview. Kent mimics a phone with his hands at a less than impressed Clarissa before turning around and sauntering to his locker room. The scene ends with Clarissa looking at the figure of Kent with a neutral demeanor as the camera then reverts to the fading sight of Kent sauntering to his lockeroom at the otherside of the copper box arena.]

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Mon 16 Oct 2023, 9:09 am

Dicey and Rex are sitting watching Liam Wood out in the ring. Dicey stands up angrily and starts throwing the t-shirts around and knocks all the bottles of water off a nearby table

Dicey: Can you believe this sh*t? I set all this up, get these t-shirts printed and I even arranged all the chairs and for what? For no one but you to show u…

Dicey as he hears the door close and Rex is nowhere to be found

Dicey: You little rat

Dicey opens the door and shouts down the corridor

Dicey: F**K YOU THEN…..I’M THE CLIT COMMANDER

Dicey puts on the t-shirt and turns towards the tv again and in his best Thanos voice

Dicey: Fine….I’ll do it myself

President Trump

Marky, Bentyf1 and x12x like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 16 Oct 2023, 11:51 am

Mike Hill is shown walking into the arena ahead of tonight's show. He has a black t-shirt on which has Team Dicey emblazoned across the front and his Over The Hill nickname on the back.

He strides purposefully towards the locker room door where he is met by Tim Allen

Tim Allen: Mike, could we get a quick word?

Mike Hill: Yes but it will have to be quick Tim, Mike Hill is late for a team meeting and Dicey doesn't take too kindly to that.

TA: Yes, yes of course. Just wanted to get your thoughts on the events of recent weeks and your entanglements with Jerome Dubois, Cassidy and now seemingly Miss Jessica as well.

Hill laughs to himself for a second before beginning to speak

MH: My thoughts? You want to know what Mike Hill thinks about those three? I don't think that some of the words Mike Hill would use to describe those three can be broadcast on a reputable TV network like this one.

TA: Ok well what do you think their motivation is behind this vendetta they seem to have towards you?

MH: Isn't it obvious Tim? It's jealousy, plain and simple. You only have to listen to Dubois speak to know that it drives him crazy that he isn't as good as Mike Hill. You see Jerome talks about the days of 6CW like he went in there and was this game-changing, legendary performer who took the company to new heights and then was punished for that when he came to 6WF.

He couldn't be further from the truth. Go back and watch the tapes if you don't believe me. Jerome was average at best in 6CW and then he came to 6WF, and he was made to look even worse than that. And for some reason, Mike Hill is the target of Jerome's disdain, as if Mike Hill was the reason that Dubois didn't thrive in 6WF. Maybe that is right but not in the way that Jerome thinks.

You see he thinks Mike Hill was playing the game backstage, politicking his way to the top, trampling over anybody who got in his path by knowing the right people at the right time. But he's wrong. The reason Dubois didn't get the opportunities that Mike Hill got was simply because he was not, is not and never will be this GOD DAMN GOOD! Dubois came into 6WF with the same delusional attitude he has now, but once he was put in the ring with Mike Hill, with a real superstar, he realized it was a totally different ballgame. And instead of training, preparing better, learning from the best in the world, he sulked. He threw his toys out of the pram, he refused to accept that he and Mike Hill belong in different stratospheres when it comes to professional wrestling.

You can see that now with all the help he's having to drag in to try and achieve success. Cassidy or Scorpion or whatever the hell he is being called these days, he's even worse than Dubois. At least Jerome achieved some things, that guy has done nothing and yet has the temerity to not only attack Mike Hill, but also talk about Mike Hill. The only time that someone like him should be using Mike Hill's name is when someone asks him who his hero or biggest inspiration is.

And then finally Miss Jessica, the onlyfans must have dried up for Jessica to be showing her face around these parts again. As usual, she's found a couple of bozos who aren't clever enough to see her for what she truly is. Let Mike Hill warn you now Jerome and Cassidy, she's not interested in helping you. You are means to an end to get her back in the business. Then she will find someone else slightly better to latch onto and so on and so on, there's only ever been 1 person she's cared about and that's herself.

And on that note Tim, Mike Hill really must go, I don't think that the Clit Commander is too happy Mike Hill missed the meeting earlier.

*Hill walks off and enters into the locker-room.

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down