The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quietly easing their way through the draw...

Go down

Quietly easing their way through the draw... Empty Quietly easing their way through the draw...

Post by MrInvisible Sat 03 Jun 2017, 3:06 pm

In any slam tournament you get a couple of players under the radar quietly getting through the draw - who would you say fits into that category this time round?

I'd put both Cilic and Nishikori in that category this time round - both seem to be winning matches with a minimum of fuss. Whereabouts are they in the draw? I don't see either beating Nadal, or Wawrinka but could see them beating just about everyone else.

MrInvisible

Back to top Go down

Quietly easing their way through the draw... Empty Re: Quietly easing their way through the draw...

Post by Belovedluckyboy Sat 03 Jun 2017, 4:19 pm

I don't see Kei easing through the draw; he's having problem beating Chung now. Kei may still win in four or five sets, but I feel he'll have a tough time with Verdasco next.

I think Verdasco is quietly moving through the draw here, after causing a stir beating the red hot A Zverev. I won't be surprised Verdasco may make the QF to face Murray (I assume Murray will beat Isner or Khacharnov next).

I do agree Cilic is quietly moving through the draw, in fact I pick him to at least make the QF and will give Stan a tough fight in the QF.

Belovedluckyboy

Back to top Go down

Quietly easing their way through the draw... Empty Re: Quietly easing their way through the draw...

Post by Haddie-nuff Sat 03 Jun 2017, 4:26 pm

Raonic is keeping his head down... is he hiding a light under a bushel ?

Haddie-nuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum