The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Anarchy 10th July - LIVE

Go down

6CW Anarchy 10th July - LIVE Empty 6CW Anarchy 10th July - LIVE

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:05 pm

6CW Anarchy Monday 10th July - Funny Names Make Shows Better

*The show opens with Geoff Steel standing in the ring, microphone in hand. The ring hosts two chairs, a table and a contract sitting on it.

GS: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to 6CW Anarchy!

*The crowd cheer

GS: Two shows to go, under 4 weeks until the biggest night of the year. Bigger than Christmas, bigger than the FA Cup final, even bigger than the percentage you add on when Everton call for one of your workmanlike players - Night of Glory is years of progress culminating once more. History ending and beginning with every one of these nights.

*The crowd give a rousing applause and start a Night of Glory chant

GS: And here I am, waiting on that coward Mike Hill to show his face and make our final match official. Anything goes, until the last scream dies out. Not only will I end this feud, I'm gonna go out there and end any last ember of credibility he has left.

On a night full of glory, I'll end his god damn career!

*The crowd roar once more

GS: And he knows it. That's why he's not here, that's why he's avoiding this signing

*As he speaks, the crowd start to make noise at one side

GS: He's scared of signing away his career!

*The crowd get a little louder

HA: Wait, what's going on?

GS: But I don't care about his third person bull**** or his attempts at staying relevant, all I care about is going to Night of Glory and making him cry like a little b*tch!

*The crowd cheer, but Steel is unaware of what is happening behind him

HE: Hill is here!

*Hill jumps the barricade and approaches the ring, unbeknownst to Steel who continues his promo as he stands next to the table

GS: So he can stay in the back and hide, but this match is happening. All he misses by not signing this is a guarantee I won't break his face before London Stadium and 80000 fans

*Hill slips into the ring

HA: He's unaware, Hill is gonna blindside him

HE: Oh my!

HA: How did he do that?!

*As Hill pounces forward, Steel spins on a swivel and catches him, turning full 360 to snap scoop powerslam his Night of Glory opponent through the table. The crowd go nuts as Steel now stands over Hill

HA: What instincts!

HE: How did he know?!

*Steel picks the microphone up

GS: I'm one step ahead now, Mikey boy!

*Steel leans down, slaps the prone Hill in the face then grabs a pen, signs the contract and drops it on his victim. He raises both hands in the air, his music plays and the crowd roar as we roll credits.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy 10th July - LIVE Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy 10th July - LIVE

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:23 pm

Match One
Cerberus & GazzyD vs Edward Plague & Liam Wood

*The camera pans around the arena, with an array of signs on show, one sign with "WIGGO TAUGHT ME TO INJECT" and another "WHAT GOES SIXTH WONT GO UP NOR DOWN" as this raucous crowd enjoys Anarchy, as finally the camera gets to the Lloyd brothers sat at ringside*

HA: "Up first on Anarchy a match filled with intrigue"

HE: "Plague and Wood, against Gazzy and Cerberus"

HA: "Last week we saw Plague take out Gazzy and Cerberus take out Wood - this week PLague must face up to Cerberus"

HE: "It should be a humdinger!"

"Limelight" blares out through the speakers and the crowd cheer loudly as Gazzy D marches out onto the stage, he takes in the wild cheering of the crowd, but doesn't have his usual grin on his face. Gazzy tries to build into a sprint, but jogs as he makes his way down the ramp, sliding in under the bottom rope and just going to the corner of the ring.

HA: "Gazzy has been going through a rough time recently"

HE: "When isnt he?"

"Haunted" blares out as the lights dim around the arena, red lights then start flashing around as Cerberus stalks slowly out onto the stage. He is glaring at Gazzy who leans against the turnbuckles in the corner, trying his best to look relaxed. Cerberus steps onto the apron and then over the top rope, staring now straight up the ramp awaiting his opponents.

HA: "Cerberus looks angered after the ending and losing his TV title"

HE: "He has bigger fish to fry my homes"

"He is legend" plays out around the arena and the booing continues as the leader of the Brotherhood Edward Plague skulks out onto the stage. He slowly makes his way down the ramp, making his way up the steps and then stepping into the ring, staring across at Gazzy.

HA: "Plague as ever, controlling himself and Gazzy"

HE: "Gazzy seems to be in the grasp of Plague"

The lights go out as Revival Mode by Every Time I Die blasts from the speakers, suddenly a single spotlight appears on the stage revealing Liam Wood stood there wearing his World Eater biker style cut. Wood remains under the atmospheric blue light continuing to stand on the stage soaking in the boos of the fans. Wood then swaggers to the ring as the spotlight follows his every footstep, Wood ignores the fans but clearly enjoys their need to get his attention. Wood reaches the ring, he climbs up to the top rope and then sits a top of it, arms out-stretched showing the EWF Title around his waist.

HA: "The EWF champ cost Cerberus his TV title last week"

HE: "Yeah he did, silly Cerberus let himself down"

HA: "I fear that may have been a bad move by Mr Wood..."

Wood enters the ring, talks with Plague and it is decided he and Gazzy will start the matchup...

Referee: Ding, ding, ding!

The bell rings to kick the match off, Wood and Gazzy lock up in the centre of the ring. Wood pushes Gazzy back towards the corner, the 6CW legend manages to wriggle himself free. He quickly hits a couple of kicks to the back of Liam Wood before he places his body in between the ropes which forces Gazzy D to step back.

Wood slowly walks forward out of the corner. Gazzy goes for a boot to the stomach, Wood blocks only for Gazzy to counter with an enzaguri kick. This sends Wood down to one knee, Gazzy bounces off the ropes and connects with a neck snap. He covers.

Ref: 1..................2.......Kick out!

Liam Wood forces the shoulder up. Gazzy D locks in a side headlock, Wood fights up to his feet quickly. The EWF Champ goes for a belly to back suplex but Gazzy flips out and lands on his feet. He bounces off the ropes only for Wood to spin on the spot and take Gazzy down with a huge discus clothesline. Cover.

HE: "What impact on that clothesline from Liam Wood!"

Ref: 1...................2.........Kick out!

Wood gets to his feet and then proceeds to stomp away on the head of Gazzy. He then drags Gazzy towards the corner, where he then piles. Liam Wood then bounces off the ropes and takes down his opponent with a running clothesline. Wood makes the cover.

Ref: 1.......................2.............kick out!

Liam Wood drags Gazzy to his feet, he lifts him onto his shoulders, setting up for a powerbomb. He runs forward looking to add some extra impact on the move but Gazzy uses the brief pause to counter with a hurracanrana. Wood rolls to his feet, he sprints in at Gazzy who counters with a flapjack. Cover

Ref: 1........................2.................kick out!

Liam Wood gets to his feet quickly perplexed by the counter by Gazzy and then proceeds to stomp away on the head of Gazzy in almost frustration at the move from the 6CW legend. He then drags Gazzy towards the corner, where he then piles punches down into the head of the slumping 6CW legend. Wood lifts up Gazzy and hits him with a big atomic drop. Wood then bounces off the ropes and takes down his opponent with a running clothesline. Wood makes the cover.

Ref: 1.......................2.............kick out!

GazzyD forces the shoulder up. Liam Wood drags him to his feet, he then throws him down to the canvas with a suplex. Wood keeps the hold applied, driving to his feet and this time hitting a 2nd suplex, but dropping Gazzy face first into the mat. Gazzy sits up, Wood runs off the ropes and hits a vicious running kick to the face of his opponent.

The 6CW legend slows gets to his feet, Liam Wood lifts him into the air and then runs along, connecting with a big backbreaker on GazzyD. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..................2.............Kick out!

HA: "Wood in complete control here"

HE: "Maybe not now!"

As Liam Wood picks GazzyD up, Gazzy hits him with a couple of punches flush on the jaw, which staggers Wood enough to allow Gazzy to tag in Cerberus.

HA: "Business about to pickup!"

HE: "Oh boooo indeed, Wood made the tag to Plague."

As Wood sees Cerberus enter he tags in Edward Plague, who enters and runs at Cerberus who hits a big elbow smash. Plague is up and walks straight into a discus clothesline from the monster, who hooks the leg.

Ref: 1................2..............Kick out!

The former TV Champion gets to his feet and Plague follows suit, only to be knocked down with a conventional clothesline on this occassion. Cerberus then applies an armbar to the grounded cult leader. Plague gets up to his feet slowly and Cerberus launches him into the ropes, hitting a hip toss on the rebound. Plague staggers up and Cerberus nails him with a sidewalk slam. He covers.

Ref: 1...................2...........Kick out!

HE: "Cerberus releasing some frustration here!"

Plague forces the shoulder up. Cerberus drags Plague to his feet by the head, and then crashes in a series of right hands to the face. Edward Plague attempts to fight back with some knife-edge chops but Cerberus simply brushes them aside as he drives Plague back to the ropes with yet more punches.

Cerberus then Irish whips Plague out across the ring once more, hitting a back body drop. Edward Plague rolls to his feet, Cerberus grabs him by the throat and then plants him with a chokeslam. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1................2............Kick out!

Cerberus rolls Plague onto his front, where he then proceeds to drive a series of knees down into the back of his opponent. Cerberus runs the ropes, hitting a leaping knee drop too. He then locks in chicken-wing hold on Edward Plague

HA: "Total dominance so far from Cerberus."

HE: "I don't think that we should be shocked by this anymore Harold, this is exactly what Cerberus does."

Plague gets to his feet, he manages to wriggle one arm free from the hold, and thrusts some elbows back into the head of Cerberus. The former TV Champion stops this comeback dead in its tracks with a vicious forearm smash to the back of the head. He re-applies the chicken-wing and then nails a tiger suplex. He covers.

Ref: 1...................2.............Kick out!

Cerberus stands over Plague waiting for him to rise. He then lifts him into the air, setting up for a crucifix powerbomb, but Plague drops down the back. He backslides Cerberus into a pinfall.

Ref: 1.......................2..................Kick out!

HA: "Plague is outta there!"

Plague manages to wriggle free and tag in Liam Wood, who enters and squares off against Cerberus in the middle of the ring.

HE: "OH BOY! A NIGHT OF GLORY PREVIEW?!"

HA: "Wait no!"

As Wood and Cerberus square up, Gazzy reaches out and tags himself into the match, the referee forcing Cerberus onto the apron.

HA: "Gazzy wants a piece of Wood?"

HE: "Lol"

HA: "Oh ffs"

Cerberus tries to re-enter the ring, but the referee again steps across as Gazzy turns around staring down at the monster. Eventually he relents, Gazzy turns back to the middle of the ring.

HA: Wood waiting there for him!

Liam Wood boots Gazzy in the stomach, he throws him into the ropes...

HE:WORLD EATER!

Wood covers as he stares down at Cerberus.
Ref: 1.................................2.....................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

HA: This one is over!

HE: Liam Wood scores the pinfall over Gazzy D, his glare never leaving that of Cerberus in the process.

HA: I can't wait to see those two square off at Night Of Glory, what a match it will be!

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:23 pm

*We head backstage, and Clarke James and Perfect Jack are circling around both the UK and INT titles that lay between them on the floor, two fists in the air spiralling slowly in a circular motion, looking like two old-fashioned boxers ready to engage in fisticuffs.

CJ: You come to fight, I can fight

PJ: There is no reason to fight, Mr James, for I am not only Perfect, but those are also MY titles

CJ: No, I’M the UK and International champion

PJ: I’m the UK and International champion!

CJ: No, I!

PJ: I!

CJ: I’M THE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS!

*PJ is a little puzzled

PJ: The tag team…what?

CJ: KATIE VICK!!!!

PJ: You’ve lost it, I’m calling Dr Shelby.

*James looks enraged

CJ: NEVER!!!!!!!!

*James throws the first punch, and then a brawl starts. They stumble along the corridor, slamming each other against walls, doors and anything else they can; punches fly the whole time. 6CW staff come in to try keep them apart, before Enforcer flies onto the scene, pushes crew members and refs out the way and splits the pair.

E: THAT’S IT!

*Enforcer’s shout seems to wake the pair from their rage

E: You two have annoyed me far too long. First the cheating, then the crying, now fighting…nope! Not interested. We need a solution, gentlemen. And that’s my job

*Enforcer smiles

E: Oh, that’s the fun part, finding the solution.

*He laughs and walks away, leaving Jack and James to come together and watch him leave

CJ: I hope it isn’t the final one…

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:24 pm

Limelight hits and the fans jump to their feet as a pissed off Gazzy D storms out towards the ring with a chair in hand

HE: What's this idiots doing?!

HA: I think he's had enough of Edward Plague and his mind games, we saw earlier this week how worked up the former 6CW World Champion is

As Gazzy reaches the ring he takes a mic and climbs through the ropes, chair still in hand as he speaks, his eyes on the stage

Gazzy: PLAGUE...GET THE HELL OUT HERE YOU S.O.B!

Gazzy pauses, eyes still locked on the stage before he speaks again, the anger clear to hear in his voice and see etched across his face

Gazzy: PLAGUE...I am done playing around...you and me...Night Of Glory...let's settle this!

Again there's a pause but this time Gazzy's words get a reacton as the titatron flickers to life, the smiling face of Plague shown from an undisclosed location. Gazzy stares daggers up at the screen as Plague begins to speak, in a calm tone.

Plague: Brother...this is not the path I have chosen for you...I promise you only help, I promise you only light. You must cast out the darkness that you have allowed others to place inside your soul.

Gazzy cuts in

Gazzy: No...you can stick you BS...get out here and face me you god damn coward!

Plague laughs

Plague: I bring only hope Brother...hope for a brighter future, a future where your demons are set free and you can finally be the man you are destined to be...I am the key...there is no need to misunderstand my intentions...

...There is no need for war.

Plague smiles widly before the screen goes off leaving a furious Gazzy stood in the ring. Gazzy slams down the chair on the ground and drops the mic before storming from the ring towards the backstage area.

HA: Gazzy clearly not happy with Plague's answer to his challenge!

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

*Enforcer stands backstage with Tim Allen

TA: You ready? That brawl got a little silly!

*Enforcer nods

TA: Enforcer, you’ve asked the crew to be here right ahead of the second match with important news: what do you have for us?

*E smiles

E: Yes, Tim. It is fun that now I don’t even have to threaten you to get you to do as I say! But…the past is the past

*Allen laughs awkwardly

E: I wanted to add a little spice to our second match, so I’ve come up with an idea. IT’s as simple as this: the two teams will compete here tonight for future gains. What I mean by that is that if JJ’s trio wins tonight, I will guarantee he enters the Chamber match at Night of Glory AFTER Hero does, and the same vice versa if Hero’s team wins.

Further to that, if JJ, McManus and Castiguer win this match, both their teams will compete against Team Adamson at Night of Glory in a three-way match.

TA: And if Team Adamson are victorious?

E: Good attention to detail, Timothy! If the TA, Team Adamson, Test and Albert, whatever they’re called! IF they win, alongside Hero, then they can choose their opponents for the tag titles match at Night of Glory.

TA: You trust them to choose again?

E: It will be their reward – and I fully expect that Mr Adamson won’t be allowed to embarrass the two talented young men with poor competition; the actual active members of the team are bright and entertaining, they will definitely want a real NOG moment.

TA: Big news, then, E! Thank you!

E: And now back on with the show

*They smile and we head to ringside

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Match Two
JJ Johnson, McManus & Castiguer vs Hero & the TA

He: up next we got 6 man tag action. Castiguer and McManus already in the ring two weeks after facing off themselves in tag competition, now they're on the same side awaiting their partner for the evening, the one and only JJ Johnson

Ha: I think JJ may be the most fired up we've seen him for a while after losing out on the number 1 contender ship last time out to Dicey Reilly

'Ante up' blasts out of the speakers as JJ marches on to the stage and is met by a mixed reception from the fans

Ha: Despite everything that’s happened with Dicey recently, some these fans still recognise JJ for what he is, a great of this industry

JJ makes his way down to the ring and slides inside. He doesn't even acknowledge his team mates and brushes past both en route to climbing the turnbuckles

Ha: like I said, JJ is fired up.

'Machine Gun' starts to play as Max Adamson walks out from backstage. He is flanked by Horrigan and Jackson who have their tag titles draped over their shoulders. They make their way to ringside ignoring the jeers of the crowd and they climb inside as Adamson applauds them from ringside. They raise their titles in the air

Ha: So what do you make of The TA then? Are they all they are cracked up to be or is their dominance down to a weak tag division at the minute?

He: You having a laugh? It wouldn’t matter whether the tag division was stacked, these guys would still reign supreme. You look back at some of the tag teams we’ve had over the years, Dominion, The Untouchables, and The Red Arrows. All very good tag teams yes, but none come close to The TA, especially when you factor in the great Max Adamson in their corner

‘Glorious Domination’ plays around the arena and the crowd boos get louder as Hero makes his way out from back stage. He soaks in the jeers of the crowd from the stage before making his way down to ringside

He: The cheek of these fans to boo this man. He has won everything there is to possibly win, he has set others on their path to greatness and these ingrates can’t even show him a modicum of respect

Ha: I won’t deny he’s been successful, but these fans have every right to boo him. Let’s not forget not so long ago this a man who faked his own death….who even does that?

Hero climbs in the ring and the official pats all three men down before signalling for the bell. Hero and Horrigan exit to the apron for their team as JJ and McManus exit across the opposite side of the ring.

Ha: Jackson and Castiguer are going to get us underway in this one

The two men tie up in the centre of the ring and jostle for the advantage. Jackson backs Castiguer up against the corner of the ring and the official calls for the break. They meet in the centre of the ring and tie up a second time. This time Castiguer gets on top early catching the tag champion in a head lock. Jackson backs Castiguer against the ropes and pushes him away bouncing off the opposite ropes and drags him through the air down to the mat with an arm drag. Castiguer jumps quickly back to his feet and walks in to another arm drag and then gets up a third time to be dropped back to the mat with a third arm drag in to an arm bar.

Jackson keeps the arm bar locked and drags Castiguer up to his feet before tagging Horrigan in to the match. The 6ft10” giant climbs over the ropes in to the ring and delivers a big kick to the mid-section of Castiguer driving the air out of him. He backs him against the ropes and whips him across the ring before sending him flying with a big body drop.

Ha: Look at the air time Castiguer gets there

He: that’s not a nice landing

Horrigan peels Castiguer off the canvas and drags him up whipping him in to the corner of the ring and tags his partner back in. Jackson enters and the two repeatedly deliver a number of kicks to the gut of Castiguer only ceasing as the official nears his five count as Max Adamson shout encouragement from outside the ring

Jackson backs away allowing castiguer out of the corner and as he staggers toward the centre of the ring Jackson catches him with a spinning heel kick and covers him

Castiguer kicks out and Jackson allows him up to his feet

He: Codebre……

Ha: SPINEBUSTER FROM CASTIGUER….needs to get to his corner

Both men are down after Castiguer counters Jackson in mid-air. They crawl to their opposite corners

He: Hero is in

Ha: SO IS JJ JOHNSON!!!

Hero meets JJ in the middle of the ring and goes to catch him off guard with a sucker punch that is blocked by JJ. Hero tries another but JJ builds up a head of steam and rocks Hero backwards with punch after punch. He backs him against the ropes and Irish whips him before meeting him and knocking him down with a flying forearm.

Ha: Like I said, JJ coming out here with a point to prove after his last outing

JJ waits for Hero to get to his feet and then pulls him in to a snap suplex. He drags Hero to his feet again and connects with another suplex and then he climbs to the second rope and jumps off driving his elbow through the sternum of Hero and hooks the leg

Hero gets his shoulder off the mat and JJ tags McManus in. The two whip Hero against the rope and then meet him with a double flapjack. McManus drops down for a cover attempt

Hero kicks out again and McManus goes straight in to a headlock. Hero fights his way up to his feet and elbows his way free. He goes to bounce off the ropes but McManus drags him back and almost takes his head off with a short arm clothesline.

Hero groggily gets back to his feet as McManus lifts him up across his shoulder

Ha: Hero in a precarious position here as McManus looks for the running power slam

He: HERO…..CHOP BLOCK TO THE BACK OF THE KNEE

The fans boo as Hero drops down behind McManus and takes out his knee from behind. McManus crumples to the canvas and Hero repeatedly stomps on the leg of McManus. He drags him to the side of the ring and positions the leg across the bottom rope before bouncing odd the middle rope and bringing his body weight crashing down across the leg of McManus

He: Clever from Hero. He knows that he essentially takes away McManus’ whole offense if he can’t stand

Hero waits for McManus to get to his feet and then kicks his leg out from underneath him mocking as he does it. He tags Horrigan in and the big man slowly makes his way toward McManus as he uses the ropes to pull himself to his feet. He grabs him and scoops him up before slamming down to the mat and then bounces off the ropes and connects with a running leg drop

McManus throws his shoulder off the mat and Horrigan grabs him by the head and repeatedly drives it back in to the mat. He tags Jackson in who climbs to the top rope and Horrigan lifts McManus across his shoulder and then plants him with a big ending as Jackson simultaneously comes down across the back of his head and neck with a leg drop from the top rope

He: Has to be it

Ha: CASTIGUER MAKES THE SAVE

Jackson gets to his feet in an effort to confront Castiguer but the official cut his path off before turning to Castiguer and reading him the riot act

He: The tag champs taking advantage of the referee distraction here

The TA are both in the ring stomping down on the prone body of McManus, Horrigan quickly exits the ring just as the official turns back round to face the action as Jackson tags his partner back in.

Horrigan stalks McManus as he tries to crawl toward Castiguer and JJ looking for the tag. He’s almost within touching distance as Horrigan drags him back by the earlier targeted leg. McManus hobbles up to a standing leg as Horrigan almost toying with him with a smirk on his face

Ha: ENZIGURI…WHERE DID THAT COME FROM

He: AND JJ GETS THE HOT TAG

JJ springs over the top rope and knocks Horrigan down with a clothesline. The big man gets back to his feet and is knocked down by another clothesline then JJ turns round and knocks Jackson down off the apron with a big right hand and goes to drop Hero too only for him to catch him and hang him over the top rope with a guillotine.

He: that didn’t last long

JJ stumbles back in to the waiting arms of Horrigan who lifts him high over his head in position for the gorilla press slam

He: This could end very badly for JJ

Ha: Spoke to soon……PELE KICK

JJ shifts his weight and drops down to his feet behind Horrigan and then connects with the kick to the big man as he turns to face him. Horrigan staggers back against the ropes and bounces back towards JJ

Ha: DISCUS CLOTHESLINE

Ha: GODAMMIT

The crowd boo as Hero drags Horrigan from the ring. JJ gets to his feet and runs and bounces off the ropes before connecting with a baseball slide to the back of Hero’s head knocking him face first in to the crowd barrier.

JJ waits for Horrigan to get to his feet on the outside of the ring before catapulting himself over the top rope with a cross body

He: Horrigan caught him. What strength from the tag champion. That’s got be 260+ pounds

Ha: INCOMING

The crowd cheer as Castiguer runs the length of the ring and leaps over the top rope taking out Horrigan with a somersault suicide dive.

Ha: the official has well and truly lost control of this one

In the ring McManus and Jackson are slugging it out. McManus rocks Jackson with a right hand and Jackson responds with a big right of his own. Jackson eventually gets the advantage after going after the leg that Hero had targeted earlier on. Jackson climbs to the top rope

He: Jackson could be looking for the Jack Sault here…..look at the hang time

Ha: CRASH AND BURN!!

McManus manages to drag himself out of the way of the double rotation moon Sault and then slowly pulls himself up to his feet. Jackson slowly does the same

Ha: MK ULTRA

He: I don’t why he’s making the cover. He must know he isn’t the legal man

Ha: Neither of them are

McManus gets to his feet and confronts the official only for Hero to attack him from behind again taking out the leg. He kicks him to the outside of the ring and then as Castiguer appears in the ring he sidesteps an attempted clothesline sending Castiguer crashing through the ropes to ringside. JJ slowly drags himself back inside the ring as Hero closes in quickly and stomps down on him before he can get to his feet

JJ gets to his knees and pushes Hero away

He: SHINING WIZARD…SICKENING IMPACT!!

JJ collapses to the mat as Hero exits the ring to the apron and climbs to the top rope

He: BEST MOONSAULT EVER!!

Ha: if only Hero was the legal man. This one would be over

Hero rushes outside and lifts up Horrigan. He rolls him back inside the ring and drapes his arm over JJ for the cover

Ha: SHOULDER UP FROM JJ

Hero is incensed and climbs in to the ring distracting the official. He argues with the referee as Horrigan and JJ both slowly get to their feet in the back ground. Hero fakes to exit the ring as the official turns back to the action only for Hero to charge past him

He: ENCORE!!

Ha: But to his own man. Hero aimed for JJ, he got Horrigan instead

Hero gets to his feet head in his hands

Ha: ACCESS ALL AREAS

Hero turns to face JJ and walks straight in to a stunner. Horrigan slowly gets to his feet as JJ closes in

Ha: VIP EXPERIENCE

Ha: and just like that JJ is back on the winning trail. That was a hot mess at times, the official completely lost control, but in the end JJ dug the deepest and picked up the W for his team

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

*Backstage, Robin Reborn is walking through. He turns a corner and, at the same time, Crime Lord comes in the other direction. They crash into each other, and when they realise what happens, the anger comes

CL: Watch your step you little spot monkey

RR: Oh god, I’m in a 6CW Carol

CL: What nonsense are you talking?

*Reborn smiles

RR: You gotta learn to read one day, man! You’re the ghost of Wrestling Past!

*Reborn laughs at his own joke, as Crime Lord takes a step towards him

CL: I’d be careful, little man. Time ticks on your career, so the whispers go…

RR: Whispers? Not another one; I deal with Engel’s Poopie, don’t go psycho too

*Now Crime Lord smiles, but it’s not a kind one, more a wicked grin

CL: And I would be happy to hasten the moment, because all yours have passed. It’s over either way, Reborn. You may as well leave before the meteor hits

*Crime Lord barges past Reborn, who looks on a little confused as the scene fades.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Cameron Faith is walking down a corridor, passing 6CW officials.

Random guy: Good Luck Cameron.

CF: Thanks man.

Suddenly from off camera O'Callaghan bursts into view.

O'C: LUCK?!?! HA. Your going to need more than luck if your gonna reach for the sky tonight.

Faith Squares up to O'Callaghan in the corridor.

CF: Shut yo damn mouth! I'll do my talking in the ring.

O'Callaghan smirks as he looks his opponent up and down.

O'C: Seems I've hit a sore spot sweet cheeks, you want a spot in that chamber at Night of Glory? Enforcers told me you have to win our match tonight...You've never beaten me...never. You understand that cowboy? Not even once...and that aint about to start happening now. Its my way or the highway and your on the highway to hell...

Faith shakes his head as O'Callaghan takes one more look at Faith before walking off.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:25 pm

Match Three
PJ & CJ vs Grace & Crime Lord

Ha: tag team action coming up no. We have perfect jack and Clarke James up against Crime Lord and the diva that is Anthony Grace

He: I wouldn’t let Grace or his sponsors hear you calling him that otherwise you could be out of a job.

Ha: don’t be silly, he is a diva. I’ve never known such a prima donna to walk these halls

‘Blind faith’ starts to play as the crowd cheer and Clarke james enters from back stage. He makes his way down to ringside tagging the hands of the fans en route

Ha: Clarke James, teaming up again with perfect jack here tonight. Last time out they didn’t fare too well up against Crime Lord and his partner Hero. He’ll be hoping for a different outcome here tonight

Clarke James reaches the ring as ‘Perfection’ starts to play and Perfect Jack strides out. He looks at the crowd before making his way down to the ring. He completely brushes past his partner and climbs the turnbuckle posing for the fans

Ha: I really have to wonder how these two can coincide. They tasted defeat last time out, and although individually they are gifted athletes, I have to wonder about their chemistry when they both are locked in argument over who the rightful owners of the UK and International titles are

‘Out of the black’ starts to play and the crowd boo as Crime Lord makes his way down to ringside. He ignores the jeers from the crowd as he does, eyes fixed on his opponents

He: Last time out Crime Lord teamed with Hero, he picked up the win by pinning Jack. He’ll be hoping for another tonight I imagine. Maybe insert himself in to the title picture for a future shot at one of the titles once all the confusion has been cleared up

‘Power’ starts to play as a big golden A appears on the big screen and Anthony Grace appears on the stage. The crowd are booing loudly as Grace slowly makes his way down to the ring, uninterested in what is going on

He: how can you even call this man a diva? He is one of the reasons we’re all in a job at the minute. Without the revenue this man brings to this company pays your wage

Ha: He’s still a diva. I’m surprised he’s even turned up for this match given he has a shot at Dubois for the his title later on

He: Its disgusting. Imagine making your most important commodity fight before a title shot. Enforcer needs reigning in. what little power he has obviously has gone to his head

Grace reaches the ring and climbs on the apron. He shows no interest of getting the ring leaving crime Lord to start as Jack climbs through the ropes to the apron for his team.

The official signals for the bell and the two men tie up in the middle of the ring. Crime Lord easily gets the better of James, overpowering him with ease and backing him up in to the corner of the ring. The official orders them to break and Crime Lord hits a forearm in to the face as he does. He whips James in to the opposite corner and then follows up with a running clothesline. James staggers out of the corner and walks into a belly to belly suplex from Crime Lord who hooks the leg

Clarke James kicks out and Crime Lord grabs him by the head and rains down a flurry of right hands each finding their mark with precision only halting at the referee’s count. He lifts James up to his feet and whips him against the rope before sending him up in the air

He: what goes up….must come down. That’s gotta smart

After the flap jack Crime Lord picks James up and whips him in to the corner by Grace. He makes his way over looking for the tag but Grace isn’t interest and hops down off the apron. Crime Lord looks at his partner mouthing obsceneties before connecting with a shoulder in to the gut of James. He drags him out of the corner and knocks him to the ground with a short arm lariat and hooks the leg again

James kicks out again and this time Crime Lord goes for a blatant choke right in front of the official as the crowd boo

He: Clever from the experienced veteran, utilising every second of the officials five count.

Crime Lord allows James up to his feet and then kicks him in the gut and nails a fishermans suplex. He gets back to his feet looking at Grace on the outside who still shows no signs of climbing back on to the apron.

Crime Lord walks over to the corner and leans over the top rope. He’s talking and pointing at his partner who stands with a smug look on his face

He: JAMES FROM BEHIND

Clarke James takes advantage of the distracted Crime Lord, connecting with a drop kick to the back of the head sending Crime Lord over the top rope to the outside. He waits for Crime Lord to get to his feet and then bounces off the opposite ropes and dives through the second and third ropes pushing Crime Lord back in to the crowd barrier

James rolls in and out of the ring breaking resetting the officials count as he drags Crime Lord back to his feet. He whips him in to the corner of the ring and tags jack in and the two stomp Crime lord down in to a seated position in the corner of the ring until the official forces James out of the ring.

Jack stalks Crime Lord as he gets to his feet and then kick him in the mid-section and connects with a snap suplex. He rolls through lifting him to his feet and connects with a second suplex and then he waits for Crime Lord to get back to his feet

Ha: Perfectly measured drop kick there from Jack…he could have him

Crime Lord gets his shoulder off the mat and Jack gets to his feet. He tags James back in and the two men Irish whip Crime Lord and sending him flying with a double back body drop. Crime Lord despairingly reaches out for a tag but his partner is still stood ringside refusing to get involved

Ha: Something needs to be done about Grace. He can’t just pick and choose when he fights

James closes on Crime Lord and locks in a head lock. Crime Lord battles back to his feet and tries to elbow his way free but James drops him with a back drop onto the back of his head and covers

Crime Lord kicks out again. James drags him to his feet only to connect with a northern lights suplex and then tags Jack back in

Jack circles Crime Lord as he slowly tries to get back to his feet and then wraps his hands around his waist and rips him through the air with a release German suplex. He walks over to him and drags him up again before nailing a second release German suplex and then goes looking for a third

He: Crime Lord fighting back here

Crime Lord desperately elbows Jack in the head forcing him to relinquish his grip. Jack staggers back before swinging a wild punch in the direction of Crime Lord

Ha: Wide of the mark there

He: FULL NESLON SLAM….WHAT AN IMPACT THAT WAS

James enters the ring and throws himself at Crime Lord with a cross body only for Crime Lord to catch him in his arms

Ha: Not the wisest idea from Clarke James……FALLAWAY SLAM…CRIME LORD MOUNTING A FIGHT BACK HERE

Crime Lord drops down to his knees exhaling heavily and starts to make his way to the corner of the ring where Grace has climbed back on to the apron, arm outstretched

Ha: so now Grace decides he wants in when both the competitors are down on the mat

Crime Lord makes the tag to Grace who enters the ring. Crime Lord rolls out under the bottom rope to the apron and pulls himself to his feet as Grace goes for the pin on Jack

Jack kicks out and Grace cockily slaps him across the back of his head laughing and mocking as he does.

He: Look out behind Anthony

Grace motions for Jack to get to his feet completely oblivious to Clarke James who is back to his feet behind Grace. As soon as Grace realises he sucker punches him and quickly tags Crime Lord back in

He: Its not popular but grace has to think about his match with Dubois still to come. He can’t afford to take any unnecessary punishment here if it’ll impact his title match later on tonight.

The boos are almost at fever pitch as Grace exits the ring having tagged Crime lord back in and he begins to exit the match up the ramp. Crime Lord hops down off the apron and stares back up toward his partner before giving chase after him. He catches him halfway up the ramp and confronts him. The two exchange words when Grace pushes Crime Lord

He: LOCK AND LOAD ON THE STEEL RAMP….HE CAN’T DO THAT

Ha: I think you’ll find he just did. Listen to these fans

The crowd go wild cheering as Crime Lord plants his own partner with the f5. He lifts Grace up and carries him down to the ring. Lifts him on to the apron and then enters the ring and tags a pretty much unconscious Grace in to the match before exiting up the ramp

He: This is disgusting. Grace has done nothing to deserve this and now Crime Lord is walking out on him.

Crime Lord backs up the ramp staring back down toward the ring laughing as he does as James and Jack look toward Grace. Jack grabs the prone body of Grace and drags him in to the centre of the ring hooking the leg for the cover

Ha: Hold on a minute

As the officials arm comes down for the three count James drags Jack off the cover breaking the pin. Jack gets to his feet and confronts his partner who brushed past and goes for the pin himself

Ha: He isn’t even the legal man

He: I couldn’t tell you who was to be honest. All I know is Grace is

Jack drags James off the cover and the two continue to argue. The official tries to force himself between the pair to no avail when James and Jack both drop down over Grace for the pin

Ha: There we have it. James and jack pick up the W

He: Give an assist to Crime Lord. He should be suspended for walking out on Grace here tonight. Disgusting behaviour. From a veteran I expect much better

Ha: Grace deserved it. About time somebody stood up to his BS

The official counts the pin fall and raises both James and Jacks arms in victory. They both rip their arms away and continue arguing over who got their victory for the their team

Ha: For Christ's sake, they’re like children

The pair continue to bicker as we go backstage

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

*We are backstage with Charlotte Grey

CG: Breaking news here in the back; I have just received a statement from our owners, Monster Energy. A press release, a message, I’m not sure exactly what you’d call it, but here is the main body:

*Charlotte coughs softly then reads from a letter

“We at Monster Energy would like to express our continued support and gratitude to Enforcer for the work he has put in to 6CW in recent times. Whilst being thrust into an unwanted General Manager figurehead position, we are well aware that he came back to this company in a booking advisory position.

It is with this in mind that we acknowledge misgivings that some may have had with recent decisions, and would like to underline our support for him in fulfilling this role in our time of need and making the decisions that he feels are right for the whole roster.

We go on record with this now to maintain a united working relationship across every aspect of 6CW in the build to the biggest night of the year for the company.”

*She looks up to the camera

CG: So, committed support to Enforcer, which will come as a relief to him and, undoubtedly, the annoyance of Anthony Grace. Thank you!

*The scene fades

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

A limo screeches to a halt in the 6CW arena, the number plate reads “D1c3y N01”. The door opens and the crowd cheer as Dicey steps out of the back.

DR: Come on woman...I haven't got all day!!

Sally stumbles out of the Limousine adjusting her hair and skirt as she does.

Sal: That was so uncomfortable!

Dicey Reilly looks at her in disgust.

DR: Uncomfortable? We had unlimited strawberry laces and a free bar for f***s sake. Whats so uncomfortable about that?

Sal: Yeah and you stink of cheap whisky!

Dicey shakes his head.

DR: CHEAP!!! Thats the finest single malt you will find this side of Ireland woman. Are you MAD? Listen you know how the saying goes...to be the man you have to BE the man...

Sal: And this Limousine makes you the man does it? Is that what this is? An ego trip? For the record its to be the man you have to BEAT the man.

DR: Tomato, Potato, same difference. Are you saying I can't beat Cassius Zhi? I thought we had got past all this!

Sally pauses for a second.

Sal: No-I mean we are past it baby...but don't be so sure of your self, its...kind of unattractive.

DR: WHATEVER! Look, in a few weeks time I will be king of this place...its about time I started living like one, okay?

Dicey storms off as Sally rushes behind him shaking her head.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Engel is sat in a darkened room, a single light illuminates the table in front of him as he makes little paper birds.

EH: Brother? Thats what he called me...why? After all this he still wishes me his partner, are they lying to me? Or is it him? Little birdies always tell tales...mother told me that...

Suddenly a door bursts open which surprises Engel. The light from the corridor shines upon Engel and the table.

Hero: ENGEL? Are you nearly ready? It’s your big moment...time to kill the little bir- Whats this Engel? What are you doing?

Engel looks at Hero who walks around the table.

EH: He called me Brother, Hero...you could be wrong about him? Maybe he has changed.

Hero slams the table sending the little paper birds everywhere.

Hero: CHANGED? The only changed man here is you…Watch him, watch what he does. He will come to you, soon. He will offer friendship: that is what they do, trust me.

EH: He promised me…

Hero: Look at you, it’s pathetic...where are those things now Engel? Where's the little bird now? He wants your shot, he will stop at nothing to steal everything away from you, stab you in the back, leave you for dust...Robin Reborn is a fraud, he promised you those things for free, and even you know that things don't come for free in this life Engel...he played you...he played you and everybody else in the process...you are NOTHING to him, trust me...

Engel nods his head dismayed.

EH: Of course you’re right Hero, you’re always right.

Hero: Good well I am going to put other things in motion...don't mess this up okay.

Hero walks impatiently out of the room as Engel nods. He picks up one of the birds and smiles a faint smile before putting it in his pocket.

EH: Okay Hero, okay.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:26 pm

Match Four
Cameron Faith vs O'Callaghan

HA: Coming next we have former INT & UK Champion, O'Callaghan going one on one with Cameron Faith….with Night of Glory just around the corner both of these men will want a momentum boosting victory…

HE: Well I think more so Cameron Faith because he still hasn't got a match lined up on the grandest stage….

HA: There is that factor but you also have to remember that O'Callaghan is entering the Elimination Chamber…..Fight for the Right…..a world championship opportunity on the line, he will want and need all the boosts he can get ahead of that match…

"Aint no stopping me" plays out and there is a good reception as Cameron Faith makes his way down to the ring. He removes his cap and throws it into the crowd before rolling under the bottom rope…

HA: A couple of months back there was a career defining performance from Cameron Faith…he went tooth and nail with EWF Champion, Liam Wood at Day of Reckoning and although he didn't win that fight, he proved his credentials as a big game player…

HE: But what has he done since? I agree Faith proved a lot that night but he has stagnated….I expected him to push on to great things but nothing has happened…

HA: I constantly feel like Faith is on the cusp, just a big streak away from the limelight….but just when will it happen?

Faith uses the ropes to stretch and then "Run this town" booms out to another loud reception from the 6CW faithful. O'Callaghan swaggers out onto the stage and he breathes in the atmosphere…

HA: Is this man one win away from the mountain top? O'Callaghan has been tipped for greatness since day one here in 6CW….he has conquered every challenge put in front of him so far and seems to have coasted to this point….

HE: As good and as big as his achievements have been thus far, now he is entering the top tier….he's in with the elite now and he is going to be tested like never before…..O'Callaghan is about to find out, as are we, just how good he really is…

O'Callaghan climbs into the ring and he goes head to head with Cameron Faith, the two men exchange words and then back off with a respectful nod. The referee gives his final instructions to both men and then signals for the bell….

HA: One fall to a finish…..O'Callaghan's submission and technical approach against Faith's speed and agility….

The two men circle one another and then dive into a lockup. O'Callaghan quickly takes the back of his opponent with a waistlock and lifts him off the floor, driving him onto the mat…

HA: O'Callaghan quickly into his stride, there is not a better mat wrestler in 6CW…

Faith tries to turn his body and sit upright but OC keeps his hands locked and manages to crouch over his foe before landing vicious crossface punches. Faith covers up well and then swings his elbow up, catching the jaw of O'Callaghan and knocking him backwards….

HE: O'Callaghan felt the full force of that….

HA: It knocked him haywire…

OC staggers back to the ropes and Faith quickly flies into him with double knees to the head and shoulder, sending him crashing backwards and collapsing him into the turnbuckle. Faith crawls back up and he circles the ring before rushing back in with a diving low dropkick to the face….

HE: Faith has found an opening here….

O'Callaghan rolls from the ring holding his jaw and Faith wastes no time in rushing across the ring and suicide diving through the ropes, wiping the Irishman out on the outside. Faith nods his head as he drags OC back up and throws him into the ring….

HA: Faith is feeling this tonight….

Faith climbs onto the apron and then scales the ropes. He waits for O'Callaghan to rise and then he launches himself into a flying crossbody………….1……………..2………………..shoulder up. They get back up and Faith looks for a backbreaker but O'Callaghan steps out of it and counters with a Russian legsweep…..

HE: Faith is losing the momentum already….the story of his life…

O'Callaghan beckons his foe back up and then nails him with a huge belly to belly slam. He pounds his chest and makes his way to the corner….

HA: O'Callaghan ready to go high risk….this man does not mind putting on a show….

O'Callaghan comes flying through the air for a frogsplash but Faith drives his knees up into the gut of his foe, drawing groans from the crowd. The Irish superstar clutches his gut as he staggers up and Faith runs him into a bulldog….

HE: This one is swinging like a pendulum….

Faith pulls O'Callaghan closer to the ropes and then heads to the corner and climbs high. He gives a signal to the crowd and then flips back….

HA: LEAP OF FAITH!

Faith looks for the double rotation moonsault but O'Callaghan rolls out of the dangerzone before impact. Faith shows great athleticism to land out on his feet and then he swivels on his heel as O'Callaghan rushes up…

HE: PELE…

The crowd applaud as O'Callaghan catches the overhead kick and drops Faith out on his back before attempting to synch in a submission…

HA: If O'Callaghan can lock in the sharpshooter then this is over…..

HE: Faith needs to fight….INSIDE CRADLE!

Faith manages to grab the head of OC and drags him down……………1……………………2…………….kickout. They scramble back up and Faith looks for a leaping hurricanrana but O'Callaghan catches him on his shoulders, drilling him with a sit down powerbomb…………………1…………………..2…………..shoulder up!

HA: Tremendous match here on Anarchy….

O'Callaghan gets back up and he lets out a roar as he motions Faith back to his feet. He locks his hands around the Scotsman's waist and nails a German suplex, he drags him back up and connects with another huge suplex….

HE: O'Callaghan turning it up….

Faith staggers back to his feet and OC nails him with a running lariat to the back of the neck, sprawling him across the middle ropes. He nods his head and then runs the opposite side of the ring….

HA: Dial 'em up….

O'Callaghan nails the 619, sending Faith flying to the centre of the ring, and then drags himself back to his feet on the apron. He points up to the "Night of Glory" sign and then springboards….

HE: TO THE HEART!

O'Callaghan drops the elbow to the heart………………….1………………………2…………………Faith just gets his shoulder up off the canvass.

HA: Ebbing and flowing…..this is wrestling…..this is 6CW….

Faith slowly gets up and O'Callaghan tries to lock in a sleeper hold but Faith charges backwards and squashes his opponent against the turnbuckle and then spins on his heel….

HE: PELE KICK….GOT THAT ONE!

The kick lashes off O'Callaghan's head and sends him dropping, face first, to the canvas. Faith uses the ropes to drag himself back up and he climbs the ropes…

HA: LEAP OF FAITH!

This time the double rotation moonsault lands to the back of O'Callaghan. He turns the Irishman over and makes the cover…
….1
……2
……………..3!

HE: Did he…

HA: Foot on the ropes!

HE: This is incredible….this crowd are loving it….

Faith holds his head in his hands, unbelieving of O'Callaghan's resilience, but the voice of the crowd gets him up on his feet again. He makes his way to the corner and stomps his feet, urging O'Callaghan back to his feet….

HA: One big shot and this is it….SUPERKICK!

Faith looks for the kick but O'Callaghan ducks under it at the final moment and then synches in a cobra clutch out of nowhere….

HE: Oh my….

HA: But he's not quite under the chin…..Faith can fight this….

O'Callaghan tugs and tries to pull Faith down to the mat but the Scotsman wriggles his body and they end up falling forwards, allowing Faith to find the ropes…

HE: Lucky break….

HA: Sometimes that is all you need…

O'Callaghan breaks the hold but then he grabs Faith's legs and drags him back to the centre. He turns him on his back and seizes his other leg…

HA: SHARP….

Faith thrashes from side to side, refusing the be dragged into the hold, and O'Callaghan changes tact by dropping back and catapulting Faith to the corner…

HE: He landed on the ropes, amazing….

Faith lands on the middle rope and then he shows amazing agility to springboard onto the centre ropes before flying into O'Callaghan with an incredible spike DDT….

HA: That has to be it….

….2
………..3!

HE: How did he kick out?

HA: Incredible show of heart from O'Callaghan….

Faith punches the mat in frustration and then clambers up. He grabs OC and pulls him into a snap suplex before swivelling his hips and drags his foe up again….

HA: Three Amigos!

Faith connects with the three straight suplexes and then rolls to the corner again. He shouts for O'Callaghan to get back up and then he launches forward…

HA: ACT OF FAITH!

O'Callaghan catches the boot of Faith this time and he spins him around full circle before wheelbarrowing him into a front facebuster. Faith is flat out as OC drives his boot into the spine of his foe and drags his head up….

HE: Modified Cobra Clutch….that is sick!

HA: Faith nowhere to go….he has no choice!

Faith's face goes from red to purple in seconds and he is forced to tap out quickly. O'Callaghan releases the hold straight away and punches the air…

HA: What a match…..what a move by O'Callaghan, big statement made…

HE: Cameron Faith fought like a warrior but he could not put OC away….O'Callaghan may just be the one to watch come Night of Glory…

HA: This kid is the future, mark my words…

"Run this town" blasts out and the crowd are applauding the effort of both men. A "6c-Dub" chant rings around the arena as O'Callaghan nods respectfully down at Faith and then points at the "Night of Glory" sign once more…

HA: Phenomenal contest…..great match between two great superstars….

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:26 pm

*Engel has remained where Hero found him, and the door opens again

EH: Hero?

*Reborn walks in and looks confused as he hears Hero’s name

RR: Hero? Why you think that cracker coming in here? Man doesn’t walk through doors, head too big.

EH: He comes to me, from time to time.

RR: And you ain’t gonna be trusting that son of a b*tch.

*Engel looks up wistfully but doesn’t reply

RR: Look, brother – I’m here to put a hand out and remind y’all that this is competition. No bloodlust, no hate, no fight to the death. We got a chance at a big match at Night of Glory, but you gotta earn it and so do I. Yeah, I came at you to talk trash, but that’s part of the game. I want you out there chasing me, not in control. And even as friends, I intend to stay one step ahead.

*Reborn offers out a hand. Engel looks at it

RR: Respect means a lot in this business, the best are remembered for earning it and giving it.

*Engel looks again and then shakes the hand as the scene fades.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:29 pm

Match Five
TV Title Match
Jerome Dubois vs Anthony Grace

HA: Up next here on Anarchy, we have Title action for you.

HE: And it may well mean we are in for one of the shortest title reigns in the history of this company.

HA: Jerome Dubois shocked the world last time out on Anarchy when he defeated the N01 contender to the EWF World Title, the winner of the Gateway To Glory match...and the man who WAS the Television Champion.

HE: Dubois was battered and bruised, flung around like a rag doll for much of that contest, before an assist from Liam Wood enabled him to get the pin on Cerberus.

HA: The question is, will Dubois have recovered in time to successfully defended his championship here this evening?

Ring Announcer: Ladies and Gentleman, the following contest is for the 6CW TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP!

Introducing first...the NEEEWWW 6CW TELEVISION CHAMPION... he hails from Paris, France and weighs in at 275lbs...JEROMMMEEE DUBOIISSSS!

"Mind Eraser" blares around the arena and the crowd pop as Jerome Dubois strolls out onto the stage carrying the French flag. He waves it around with great pride as he walks down the ramp to the ring, nodding respectfully to the fans. Dubois slides under the bottom rope into the ring. He rips open the jacket he was wearing to unveil his newly acquired Television Title.

HA: I've gotta say, that gold certainly suits Dubois!

HE: It's just a shame he isn't going to be holding it for long, because International Movie sensation Anthony Grace is about to make the smooth transition to the small screen by picking up the Television Title!

Ring Announcer: And now...residing in Hollywood, USA and weighing in at 245lbs...The A-Game...ANTHONNYY GRACEEE!

A massive gold “A” comes up on the screen as "Power" roars out through the speakers. A spotlight appears on the stage and the crowd begin booing loudly as they anticipate the arrival of Anthony Grace. The spotlight continues to illuminate the stage, the music playing but there is no sign of Grace. As the song comes to a finish, the spotlight is still shining on the stage when finally a figure emerges...

HE: Here he is, Anthony Grace was just making these fools wait...

HA: That's not Grace Henry, it's Mr Crowther from Monster Energy. What the hell does he want?

Mr Crowther: Ladies and Gentleman, good evening, I stand here as a representative of Monster Energy.

As you all know, Anthony Grace was due to face Mr Dubois this evening for the 6CW Television Title. I know that you were all looking forward to this contest, and normally Mr Grace would be more than willing to step into that ring and put on a show, however in the best interests of Monster Energy and our premium superstar, he will not be competing tonight.

For Enforcer to make Anthony Grace perform in consecutive matches is an irresponsible decision from a person in a position of authority who quite frankly should know better. If this was for a world championship, then perhaps there would be some consideration to the decision.

As it is, there is far more risk than reward associated with this contest, a risk that is "Beyond Necessary" and therefore breaches the terms of Anthony Grace's contract. Thank you, and enjoy the rest of your evening.

*Mr Crowther turns and leaves the stage, with Dubois stood in the centre of the ring watching on confused.

HA: Well it appears as if there won't be any title action this evening...

HE: Of course there shouldn't be. Grace is a bona fide superstar, a social-media sensation, a darling of the mainstream media. He should not be risked with Night Of Glory so close.

"Ain't no stopping me" roars out through the speakers and the crowd pop as Cameron Faith walks out onto the stage, mic in hand...

CF: Now I don't know about you, but Mr Crowther and Anthony Grace are really starting to piss me off!

*Crowd pop

CF: You paid for a TV Title match this evening, Jerome you trained for a TV Title match, if Grace won't give it you, then hell, I'm more than happy to step up! What do you say Jerome?

*Dubois looks up at Faith from in the ring, he nods his head and there's another cheer from the crowd. Faith smiles, he drops the mic, takes off his T-Shirt and strides down the ramp.

HA: We are getting title action after all, impromptu title action!

HE: I'm not sure how clever that was from Dubois, he is totally unprepared for Cameron Faith.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Dubois and Faith meet in the middle of the ring, they bump fists before locking up. Dubois drives Cameron Faith backwards towards the corner, he goes for a clothesline but Faith ducks underneath it. He hits a dropkick to the Frenchman who falls into the turnbuckles.

Faith hits a couple of quick knife-edge chops the chest, Dubois blocks one and then piles forward out of the corner with a series of European Uppercuts. He throws Faith into the ropes, the Scot rebounds into the middle of the ring and Dubois takes him down with a hip toss.

From this, the Frenchman locks in an armabr hold. Cameron Faith rolls to his feet, he goes for an arm drag but Dubois blocks, he spins Faith around and then places his head under the right shoulder and brings Faith down to the mat with Northern Lights suplex, bridging into the pin.

Ref: 1..............Kick out!

Faith powers out quickly from the suplex move, Dubois goes for a side headlock but Cameron Faith fights up to his feet. He throws Dubois into the corner, Faith then sprints in and connects with a shining wizard. Faith grabs Dubois by the head and runs to the middle of the ring, nailing a bulldog.

The former 6WF star doesn't cover, instead bouncing off the ropes and wrapping a vicious kick into the face as Dubois sits up. Cover.

Ref: 1...............2........Kick out!

HA: Even start to this impromptu match, it's clear both men are simply going to throw everything they have at one another, very little game-plan in this one.

Cameron Faith locks in an armbar hold on Dubois, where he then proceeds to boot away at the head of the Frenchman for good measure. Dubois gets to his feet, he then takes Faith down with an arm drag. He rolls to his feet and Dubois hits a second arm drag.

The Scotsman rolls to his feet, he throws a wild clothesline which Dubois ducks underneath. Faith spins around and Dubois plants him into the canvas with a spinebuster. The newly-crowned TV champion runs the ropes and hits a leaping elbow down into the chest. Cover.

Ref: 1.................2...........Kick out!

Dubois gets to his feet, he then proceeds to hit a series of stomps on Faith, working his way around the body and performing a little French dance after each stomp.

The TV Champion then waits for Faith to rise, he places him onto his shoulders and goes for a powerslam but Faith drops down the back, he rolls Dubois up into a pinning predicament.

Ref: 1...............2.........Kick out!

Jerome Dubois powers out. Both men rise to their feet simultaneously, Faith blocks a punch and then takes down the Frenchman with a stiff-arm clothesline. Dubois rolls up to his feet, Cameron Faith boots him in the stomach and then nails legsweep DDT. He covers.

Ref: 1.................2..............Kick out!

HE: A real back and forth contest, nobody really able to get themselves a foot hold in this match.

Cameron Faith immediately drags Dubois up to a vertical base, he then kicks him in the stomach. Faith hooks the arm of Dubois and throws him down with a vertical suplex. Faith keeps the hold applied and nails a second suplex. He brings Dubois to his feet...

HA: Blocked!

Dubois blocks and then counters with a suplex of his own. Faith gets to his feet, Dubois hits a knee to the gut and then nails a sit-out side slam. Cover.

Ref: 1..................2............Kick out!

Cameron Faith forces the shoulder up. Dubois stands over Faith waiting for him to rise, before connecting with a scoop slam. Dubois hits a couple of stomps to the head before dragging Faith closer to the corner, Dubois climbs to the top rope and then dives down, connecting with an elbow drop. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.................2............Kick out!

Jerome Dubois hauls up Faith and then sets up for the Culture Shock, but Faith manages to free himself from the hold and then drive the back of Dubois' head into the mat with a reverse DDT. Cover.

Ref: 1.................2.............Kick out!

Cameron Faith drags up Jerome Dubois, he quickly hits him with an inverted backbreaker which is sharply transitioned through into a swinging neckbreaker. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1....................2................Kick out!

HA: Faith giving Dubois one hell of a test here tonight, a real tough first defence for the TV Champion.

Dubois forces the shoulder up. Cameron Faith quickly goes up to the top rope, he turns and faces the crowd...

HE: LEAP OF FAITH!

HA: KNEES UP!

Dubois gets the knees up as Faith attempts the double rotation moonsault. The TV Champion gets to his feet, he hauls Faith up from the mat...

HE: GARLIC BOMB!

Ref: 1..........................2......................Kick out!

Dubois beats the mat in frustration as Faith manages to get the shoulder up. The TV Champion hauls up Faith, lifting him onto his shoulders and setting up for Fortune but Faith manages to elbow his way out.

Dubois turns around and Faith goes for a knife-edge chop which connects, the Scot reels off a series of chops to the chest, only for Dubois to respond with some of his own.

Dubois seems to gain the advantage but Faith then manages to bat away one chop, he fires off some more of his own, Dubois goes for a desperation chop which is blocked, spinning the Frenchman on the spot...

HA: Pele kick!

HE: Great counter by Faith!

HA: This is what a real fighter looks like Henry. Grace didn't want to pull double duty tonight, Faith was more than happy to. He saw an opportunity and boy is he taking it.

HE: One man's fighter is another man's fool Harold, whose going to be feeling better at the end of the night, Grace or Faith?

Ref: 1.....................2.......................Kick out!

HA: Faith would have felt pretty great if he'd have got the 3 count there!

Cameron Faith looks up in disbelief, he then slowly gets to his feet. Faith waits for Dubois to rise, he advances on the Frenchman...

HE: Lining up the superkick!

HA: He hits this, it's over...

HE: Blocked!

Dubois is the one who pushes a move away this time. Faith walks forward, Dubois boots him in the gut...

HA: CULTURE SHOCK!

HE: That could be it!

Ref: 1................................2.........................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

HA: Dubois retains!

HE: Jerome Dubois defends his title at the first opportunity, putting away a very spirited Cameron Faith, seems like double duty was just too much for him in the end.

HA: He fought bravely and came oh so close to winning this one Henry, Faith will have done himself no harm with that display, the fans and the powers that be will undoubtedly be impressed by that.

HE: The fans will be, the board know that while Faith is a tremendous supporting actor, your main man is always going to be Anthony Grace. They were right not to risk him here tonight.

HA: This isn't acting though Henry, this is wrestling. You shouldn't be able to just take a break, or call cut if you will.

HE: I think you're going to have to accept, Harold, that Anthony Grace can do pretty much whatever the hell he wants around here.

*Jerome Dubois is handed the title by the referee, he holds the belt aloft before pointing down to Faith and then looking to the fans, who cheer and chant the Scot's name loudly as Dubois rolls out of the ring to let Faith take the reaction of the crowd for his efforts.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:30 pm

*Backstage, Enforcer storms through the corridors. He has a face of fury as he arrives at a door marked “Anthony Grace.” He bangs on it

E: Come out here, you filthy coward! Who do you think you are?!

*He waits then steps back as the door opens. Out comes not Anthony Grace, but a man in a suit: Mr Crowther

E: Who are you?

MC: Oh, you know who I am, Mister Enforcer, I am from Monster Energy.

E: And? I don’t answer to faceless suits.

MC: But, Mr Enforcer, you do. Mr Grace has been allowed leave from the building this evening, after request from his lawyers.

E: What do his lawyers have to say about a contracted wrestler in a wrestling match?

MC: That his safety is paramount and subject to contract; his safety is guaranteed.

*Enforcer looks ready to burst, but controls his rage. He just shakes his head, but the Monster Energy rep is not done

MC: Further to this, both parties, ours and Grace’s, have agreed to forget this event…on one condition, a condition we have agreed to.

E: What…condition?!

MC: Mr Grace has been officially entered into the Fight for the Right Elimination Chamber match.

*Crowther sees the furious rage on and slides back inside the dressing room. Enforcer screams with fury as the scene fades.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

*In the ring, Dicey Reilly is already waiting for a second contract signing of the night. He is egging on the fans who sing “Dicey’s gonna kill Zhi, Dicey’s gonna kill Zhi!”

HA: Dicey out here controlling the symphony his orchestra is creating

HE: It’s disgusting! This is no trivial matter and he is barbaric to promote it!
*Dicey ushers them quiet as he grabs a mic

DR: What’s the craic, ladies and gentlemen?!

*They roar their cheers back at him and Dicey laughs

DR: Looks like I’m out here alone. Where’s Cass, I hear you cry? Oh, he’s learning lessons from Anthony Grace. Yeah, he ain’t here

*The crowd boo and Dicey boos into the microphone too

DR: I hear you all. It is just what he wants, he wants that hate because it hides his inadequacies. You sit and hate him, it hides his lack of ability.

*He looks around at confused faces

DR: It adds an element of aura to him. Hides the weaknesses. What do Harold and Henry say when he walks out here, huh?

*Dicey looks to the commentators

DR: Don’t worry guys, it’s no blame game. I just mean, you don’t talk about hiding, cheating, gameplaying; you talk about how much everyone hates him and his evil plans for 6CW.

And none of us are scared, really. What’s he going to do? BURN US TO THE GROUND! ARGH! I stopped fearing that Big Red Machine Kane when I was 17

HA: 17?

DR: 7! I meant seven!

*Reilly looks around sheepishly

DR: And I don’t fear Cassius Zhi at all, not one bit. A year ago, he took away my chance to rid that idiot Wood of his EWF belt. A world championship I deserved will now rest on my shoulder one whole year later, and it will be all the sweeter to rid us of Cassius Zhi, and rid myself of this memory too

*On the big screen, the footage from Night of Glory 2016 plays

NOG 2016 wrote:
HA: WAIT THERE?!

HE: WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!

HA: WHAT'S HE DOING HERE?!

HE: CASSIUS ZHI! CASSIUS ZHI!

"They say" is blaring out around the speakers and the crowd then go wild with boos as Cassius Zhi steps out onto the stage, smiling that trademark maniacal grin. He walks down the ramp towards the ring, Dicey Reilly turns around and looks shocked at the presence of Zhi.

He reaches the bottom of the ramp, the crowd are chanting for Reilly to knock him out as Cassius Zhi steps onto the ring apron. Dicey marches forward but the referee steps in, standing between the pair. The referee is remonstrating with Cassius Zhi who stands on the apron, Dicey is stood just staring at Zhi...

HE: WOOD!

HA: DAMN IT! LOW BLOW FROM LIAM WOOD! LOW BLOW FROM LIAM WOOD!

Dicey crumples up in pain, Zhi simply smirks as he steps back from the ring apron. Wood spins Reilly around...

HE: MANSON DRIVER!

Ref: 1....................................2...................................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Ring Announcer: Ladies and Gentleman...the winner of this match by way of PINFALL and STILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL EWF HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLDDDDD....LIIIAAAMMMMMM WOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!

The crowd descend into huge boos as Liam Wood slowly, steadily gets up to his feet clutching his head. The referee is passed the EWF Title, as Wood finally gets to his feet, he's passed the EWF Title by the ref and he clutches it to his chest for a few moments, before regaining his trademark swagger and confidence as he holds the title above his head.

HA: Liam Wood has walked way at Night of Glory, the biggest night of them all, with the EWF Title still around his waist. But does he really deserve it?

HE: Of course he does, he just pinned Dicey for the 1.2.3, shoulders to the mat. It doesn't get any fairer than that.

HA: Were you watching the same match?! Did you not see Cassius Zhi? He provided the distraction and then Wood low blowed Reilly to boot!

HE: Wood had this match sewn up anyway, Zhi just accelerated the process.

HA: Don't be so damn ridiculous, Dicey was setting up for the Craidown when Zhi got involved, and what his reasons are for interference are beyond me. This is a situation that he simply has no business getting involved in.

HE: Maybe like Wood, Zhi didn't want Dicey representing EWF.

HA: Zhi wouldn't care about EWF, he never wrestled there.

HE: What does it matter Harold? At the end of the day, Wood is champion and Reilly is not. All is good with the world!

*We return to Dicey in the ring

DR: I have never forgotten, of course I haven’t. Whiskey didn’t kill it, Guinness just made me sh*t black, I even tried some gin, but clear alcohol is for women and cats. The thing is…

“Oh, Dicey, elegant as ever…”

*On the big screen is Cassius Zhi

CZ: I don’t come to say much, Dicey. I don’t need to waste oxygen talking to you. Just look at that contract on the table

*Dicey picks it up

CZ: You see that? That’s my signature. You can either sign it and take the match or do the smart thing: sell that on eBay and fund that retirement you failed earlier in the year.

*The crowd boo

CZ: Either way, talking is done. I don’t plan on speaking to you until London Stadium, whispering every step of the fight into your ear, and even with the knowledge I give you, you won’t be able to stop me. Toodle pip, you arrogant drunken idiot.

*The screen blacks out. Dicey looks at it for a second, picks up a pen, signs the contract, drops it to the table and sticks two middle-fingers up at the screen as we fade away on raucous, rowdy and extremely loud cheers.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

*In a calmer state, Enforcer stands with Cameron Faith

E: Cameron, I was impressed with that tonight. Tired, hurt, in one hell of a match and you’ve gone out there and nearly beat a hall of famer in your second match of the evening. O’Callaghan is a fantastic fighter, you could have won that match, then you take a match with no prep and nearly win that.

CF: Thank you, pal, but doesn’t gimme any wins in the column, pal.

E: But it has earned you a shot to do it fresh, on the biggest night of the year. Night of Glory will see Jerome Dubois defend that TV Title against maybe the most underrated wrestler in the world: Cameron Faith!

*Faith smiles, E pats him on the back and we go over to the main event.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:32 pm

Main Event
Engel Harlequin vs Robin Reborn

HA: Ladies and Gentleman, good evening and welcome back to Anarchy! A tremendous show so far this evening, one that isn't quite over yet.

HE: That's right folks, it's Main Event time here tonight!

HA: A clash between two men who, no matter what they do, seem to have found their paths regularly intertwining in the recent months.

HE: Two wrestlers who when at the top of their game wouldn't look out of place in the world title scene, looking to gain a late surge of momentum with Night Of Glory creeping ever closer.

“Stronger” blares out as the fans erupt into cheers and smoke pours out onto the stage. After a few moments, Robin Reborn leaps through the smoke, before landing in a forward role, leading to louder cheers from the fans. Reborn then jogs down to the ring, tagging fans hands as he goes, before sliding in under the bottom rope. Reborn then paces around the ring, looking out at the fans before turning to face the ramp.

HA: Casting your mind back to this time last year, Robin Reborn was in the enviable position of being Gateway To Glory winner, in the process of choosing which champion he'd challenge.

HE: We all know that ended with Reborn walking out of Night Of Glory as champion but you'd argue that he hasn't really kicked on since then, that brutal demolition job by Cassius Zhi seemingly destroying a lot of Reborn's self-belief.

The lights go out in the arena, a spotlight shines on the stage as the familiar carnival music kicks in as Engel Harlequin walks out into the spotlight. The spotlight follows Engel down the ramp, he walks around the ring, his trademark demented grin etched across the face.

HA: Engel is another who at the moment seems to find himself in no man's land, looking for that one big win, that one big moment, to propel him forward.

HE: I think at the moment Engel is busy waiting for that moment, and with how stacked our roster is, he might just have to create that moment himself.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Robin Reborn and Engel lock-up. Reborn synchs in a headlock on Engel, who goes to counter with a belly to back suplex. Reborn flips out of the hold, landing on his feet behind Engel. He locks in a sleeper hold on Engel, who counters with a hip toss like move. Reborn rolls to his feet, Engel drops him to the mat with a Samoan Drop. Cover.

Ref: 1..................2............Kick out!

Reborn forces the shoulder up. Engel goes on the attack with a series of knees down into the face. He then locks in an armbar on the former tag team champion, dragging him to his feet. He Irish whips him firmly into the corner, Engel sprints in and connects with a running forearm smash to the face. Reborn stumbles out of the corner, Engel runs the ropes and nails a swinging neckbreaker. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1................2............Kick out!

Engel drags Robin Reborn to his feet, he goes for a suplex but Reborn manages to free himself in mid-air and land on his feet behind Harlequin. He clenches him by the waist, running to the corner, before rolling back, then up to his feet and delivering a German suplex, bridging over into the pin. Reborn covers.

Ref: 1………………2…………Kick out!

Engel is forced into his first kick out of the match. Reborn lifts Engel up by his head, firing in a couple of elbow smashes to the face. Reborn then goes for a boot to the stomach, but Engel grabs the boot. He smirks, only for Reborn to level him with an enzaguri kick to the side of the head. Engel lurches forward, Reborn bounces off the ropes and delivers a running bulldog on Engel. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...................2.................Kick out!

HA: Reborn coming back into his contest, after a very quick start from Engel.

HE: Engel needs to use his power to stop the speed of Reborn, that's his biggest weapon.

Robin Reborn allows Engel up to his feet and then throws him into the ropes. Reborn leaps into the air, going for a hurracanrana but Engel holds him across the shoulders. He walks towards the corner, before dropping Reborn down face-first into the turnbuckle cover.

Engel grabs the legs of Reborn, before setting him up into a tree of woe position. He then steps back to the opposite corner, before running in and nailing a running cannonball senton. He covers.

Ref: 1..................2...............Kick out!

Engel goes on the attack, driving a number of stomps down into the head of Reborn. He then drags the former Red Arrow towards the ropes, before grabbing him by the legs and launching Reborn forward across the ropes with a choke slingshot. Engel then runs off the ropes, hitting a leaping back senton. Cover.

HE: Engel dominating, looks supremely focused.

Ref: 1…………..………2…………………Kick out!

Engel Harlequin lifts up Reborn, hauling him onto his shoulders and hitting a fireman's carry slam. Harlequin steps back to the corner, waiting for the former tag champion to rise before running in and nailing a flying clothesline. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1................2..............Kick out!

Harlequin walks to the corner, he climbs up to the top rope and flies off, attempting a crossbody but Reborn leaps into the air, meeting him with a dropkick to the abdomen. Engel stumbles up, Reborn sprints in and nails a tornado DDT. He covers.

Ref: 1.................2.............Kick out!

Reborn locks in an armbar hold on Engel. He drags him to his feet, going for an Irish whip. Engel reverses the momentum, Reborn runs up the ropes and moonsaults over Engel, who turns around straight into a roundhouse kick. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.................2.................Kick out!

Engel forces the shoulder up on this occasion. Robin Reborn slowly stirs up to his feet, hauling up Harlequin and then Irish whipping him into the corner. The former Red Arrow then sprints in, delivering a helluva kick to the head of Engel. He staggers forward and Reborn drops him with a double arm legsweep DDT. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1…………...........2……………….Kick out!

Reborn stands over Engel, waiting for him to rise, before going for the world-star. Somehow, Engel manages to hold Reborn over his shoulders...

HE: Incredible strength from Engel!

He then scoops Reborn into a fireman's carry position and then executes the move on Reborn. He stumbles up, Engel ducks a lariat...

HA: Tiger suplex, bridge into the cover!

Ref: 1.......................2...................Kick out!

Reborn barely gets the shoulder up in time. Engel drags up Reborn...

HE: Aversion Therapy!

HA: Blocked! Northern Lights suplex!

Ref: 1.................2...............Kick out!

Engel kicks out. He sits up...

HA: WOW WHAT A KICK BY REBORN!

HE: HE'S GOING UP TOP!

HE: FLIGHT OF NAVIGATOR!

HA: KNEES UP!

Reborn writhes around in pain, clutching his abdomen. Engel hauls him up by the head...

HA: AVERSION THERAPY CONNECTS!

Ref: 1.....................2.......................Kick out!

HE: Reborn with the kick out!

Reborn forces the shoulder up. Engel stands waiting for Reborn to rise, he then kicks him in the gut...

HA: SELF FULFILLING PROPH...

HE: Blocked...ROLL UP!

HA: REBORN WITH THE SCHOOLBOY PIN!

Ref: 1...........................2..........................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

HA: Reborn gets it! Reborn steals it!

HE: Steals it is the exact right phase, Engel was all set for the win there!

HA: The speed of Reborn, and his technical skill, just about got him out of a sticky situation there.

HE: A really fascinating contest, Harlequin was very impressive tonight, dominating large phases of the match.

HA: Reborn showed that fighting spirit and determination that made him a world champion, while this perhaps highlighted the one big flaw in Engel's game.

HE: Once again, he just couldn't quite get the job done, he's getting closer and closer to bursting through that ceiling, he just needs to kill one of these matches off.

*Anarchy goes off air with Reborn retreating briskly up the ramp as Engel hammers the mat in frustration.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down