The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Anarchy 24th July-LIVE!

Go down

6CW Anarchy 24th July-LIVE! Empty 6CW Anarchy 24th July-LIVE!

Post by Mat Mon 24 Jul 2017, 10:13 pm

*After the opening credits of 6CW Anarchy roll, we immediately head straight into the backstage area where Engel is sat rocking back and forth as Hero drums his fingers across the table from him. Some time passes in silence before Hero breaks the silence.

H: Get yourself together Engel!

Engel pauses and looks at Hero, his eyes wide and crazy with a passion unseen before.

EH: Do you know why they put the picture on a jigsaw box?

H: Engel...

EH: Shut up I am talking...have you ever just thrown the pieces across the room burnt the box and done it without a guide? HaHaHaHaHa...it is so much more FUN to put the puzzle together and not see the final picture till it all comes to fruition.

Hero slams his fist upon the table and Engel backs away.

H: How is that even relevant you freak? Why can't you just get the job done. Your not even at Night of Glory, and your talking about jigsaws!! Jesus man, get a grip and sort yourself out...we need something big.

Engel ponders for a second before talking once more.

EH: WE? We need something big? Who is this great we we speak of? Hmmm? Come on Hero help me out here. Your around less than that little bird Reborn and you want me to trust you? You booked your spot weeks ago and yet can't even spare a bit of time to help out a friend. There is no WE Hero, you have made that quite apparent.

Hero stands up and over Engel.

H: Engel, I am doing this for you...you might not see it but I don't want this Engel I need the Engel that I know is in there. In that thick skull of yours, The Engel that put me in hospital for months...That's the Engel I need.

Engel stands up and looks into the eyes of Hero.

EH: This Engel that Engel, malibu stacy Engel...what the hell am I? A swiss army knife. You talk about what you need...what about me? What about what I need? Have you seen where I am on the card? I am a joke, a fool...I have NOTHING. Your right about one thing...I do need something big...I need something stupendous...tonight Matthew I am going to be...hehehehehe TONIGHT is the night that trumps them all Hero...tonight I build my own Gateway to Glory and I burst right through it...hehehe...its time to put the last piece of the jigsaw together.

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy 24th July-LIVE! Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy 24th July-LIVE!

Post by Mat Mon 24 Jul 2017, 10:14 pm

He: We’re just one step away from the biggest night of year and we plan on taking this home like only 6CW knows how to

Ha: That’s right. We’ve got one heck of a card coming up for you this evening starting off here with triple threat action. Its McManus v Jackson v Engel

He: The latter still finding himself in no mans land when it comes to Night of Glory, he might be able to force the issue though with an impressive showing here tonight

Ha: Well I think he needs to. The last few weeks he’s been so close to bursting through that glass ceiling but continues to fall short

But true’ starts to play as McManus makes his way out to the stage. He looks at the crowd before making his way down to the ring

Ha: Here comes one of the men who will battle for the tag titles at Night of Glory. Max Adamson reluctantly confirmed the announcement earlier this week that his team will put the belts on the line in a triple threat ladder match

‘Machine Gun’ by Portishead replaces McManus’ music and the crowd boo as Jackson Jackson walks out to the stage area. He has his tag title around his waist and removes it holding it high in the air as McManus look on from the ring. He makes his way down ignoring the taunts from the crowd. He slides inside the ring

Ha: These two not waiting around

As Jackson gets to his feet he walks toward McManus holding the title in his face and McManus reacts rocking him back with a big right hand. Jackson’s title drops to the mat and McManus with a second and a third right hand backing Jackson in to the corner of the ring

He: Come on referee, you’ve lost control of this already

Jackson turns the tables on McManus in the corner throwing him against the turnbuckle before delivering several shoulder charges in to the mid-section

The referee forces himself in between the two as ‘Time is running out’ starts to play and Engel walks out to stage. He looks down at the action in the ring before running down and sliding inside

Ha: Don’t forget about our third competitor in this fight

He: Straight in to the thick of it

Engel slides inside the ring and McManus and Jackson look to meet him. McManus aim a sucker punch that Engel blocks and connects with a right hand of his own. Jackson clobbers him from behind only for Engel to respond with an elbow that connects with the side of Jacksons head

Engel rocks McManus against the ropes with a few more punches and then clotheslines him over the top rope to the outside of the ring. Jackson grabs Engel from behind by the head and drives it in to the top turnbuckle repeatedly. He Irish whips him in to the opposite corner and then follows up with a running splash. Engel staggers out of the corner in to a big body drop and Jackson hooks the leg

McManus drags Jackson off the cover attempt breaking the pin. Jackson gets to his feet and he and McManus exchange words leading to a test of strength, Jackson tricks McManus though and connects with a kick to the gut and then hits McManus with a suplex

Engel grabs Jackson from behind as he leans to pick McManus up and drops him to the mat with a Russian Leg Sweep and hooks the leg

Jackson kicks out with ease as Engel gets to his feet. He stomps McManus down on the mat before turning his attentions back to Jackson. The tag team champion slowly gets to his feet as Engel closes in. He whips him in to the corner of the ring and then hits a running knee in to a bull dog and hooks the leg again

Jackson kicks out again and Engel gets up and stomps him down. McManus is trying to get to his feet in the corner as Engel runs and hits him with an a running enziguri and then as McManus staggers out of the corner Engel plants him to the mat

He: Tiger Bomb by Engel, this could get him his win

Ha: JACKSON MAKES THE SAVE

Engel quickly gets up to his feet and attacks Jackson as the tag champ tries to catch him off guard. Engel kicks him in the gut and goes to whip him against the ropes

He: Jackson reverses

Ha: SWINGING NECK BREAKER FROM ENGEL

Jackson sells himself early ducking down to deliver the big body drop only for Engel to connect with the neck breaker

Engel climbs to the top rope and looks down at Jackson lying prone on the mat

Ha: SENTON!

He: Jackson kicks out

Engel sits up and starts rocking in the middle of the ring talking to himself

Ha: Engel must be wondering what he has to do as of late to pick up a win. He’s been so close on a number of occasions these past few weeks

He: Well he needs to keep his head about him here

Engel drags Jackson in to the corner of the ring and seats him up against the turnbuckles. He sizes his opponent up before running at him and connecting with a boot to the side of Jacksons head

He: McManus from behind…..TOMBSTONE PILEDRIVER

Ha: Engel reverses….REVERSE DDT

Ha: BUT STILL NOT ENOUGH FOR THE WIN

Engel pleads with the official who signals for the two count. He gets to his feet and exits the ring and begins looking under the ring apron

Ha: Where is Engel going here, whats he looking for?

He: Hold on a minute……Engel looking to make this contest XTREME

The crowd cheer as Engel emerges from under the apron with a steel chair in hand

He: backfired here

The cheers are short lived as Jackson connects with a baseball slide driving the steel chair back in to the face of Engel who crashes back against the crowd barrier

He: serves him right. He knows better than anyone that the Xtreme division is no longer allowed in 6CW

Jackson and McManus both exit the ring and beat down Engel. Ramming him against the crowd barrier before dragging him to his feet and whipping him into the steel steps which explode on impact leaving Engel lying broken in a heap

Ha: At Night of Glory these two will be rivals but very much on the same page here momentarily

He: That lasted long

Jackson attacks McManus from behind clubbing him across the back. McManus doubles over and Jackson drags him by the head and drives him in to the ring post before sliding him back in the ring leaving him overhanging the apron. Jackson climbs on to the ring

Ha: Leg drop from Jackson, very clever offense from the tag team champion.

Jackson slides inside the ring and drags McManus away from the ropes before hooking the leg

McManus kicks out and Jackson grabs him by the head and rains down big right hands as McManus can only try and cover up. The official urges Jackson to halt his attack who obliges and backs away allowing McManus to get to his feet.

Ha: Standing dropkick sends McManus back down to the mat

Ha: I think you’ll have to hit more than a dropkick to put McManus away

He: He will, but take in to account the energy and effort it takes out of McManus having to kick out, it may look a hopeful pin attempt, but its all part of systematically wearing your opponent down

Jackson locks in a head lock to McManus, again sapping the energy out of his opponent. McManus however battles up to his feet and connects with a number of elbows in to the gut of Jackson forcing him to break the hold. He runs against the ropes before levelling Jackson with a clothesline. Jackson quickly gets back to his feet only to be knocked down by a second clothesline and as he gets up a third time he aims a right hand in the direction of McManus

Ha: McManus avoids the contact………SPINEBUSTER…..WHAT IMPACT!

The ring is shaking as McManus plants Jackson square in the centre of the ring. He gets back to his feet and circles Jackson, grabbing the leg of the tag team champ, hyper extending them back in between sharp kicks to the back of the knee

He: Looking for a figure four here

Ha: Jackson kicks himself free though……CRADLE PIN

Ha: JACKSON GOT HIM

He: NOPE…..TWO COUNT

Jackson holds his head in his hands before quickly getting to his feet, McManus drags him through the air to the mat with an arm drag. Jackson quickly gets up again and tries to catch McManus off guard with a quick kick only for McManus to catch his leg leaving Jackson hopping

He: ENZIG….

Ha: McManus was ready and waiting for it, easily avoids the contact….LOOKING FOR THE FIGURE FOUR AGAIN

Jackson comes crashing down to the mat as McManus ducks underneath the enziguri attempt. McManus keeps a hold of Jackson’s leg and steps through looking for his submission

He: This is the centre of the ring….ITS LOCKED IN

The pain is evident on Jackson’s face immediately as he fights against the submission. As he does his shoulders fall to the mat

He shoots back up breaking the pin and tries to pull himself toward the ropes

Ha: I don’t think he’s going to be able to make this, if this happens at Night of Glory we could be very well looking at new tag team champs

He: He’s going to submit……one more push Jackson

CRACK!

He: WHAT??

CRACK CRACK CRACK

As Jackson looks on the verge of submitting Engel appears in the ring, steel chair in hand and brings it crashing down across McManus multiple times. The official tries to grab the chair from engels grasp but is pushed back on his ass and quickly retreats as Engel aims a chair shot in his direction. Jackson staggers up to his feet and Engel wraps the chair around his head

Ha; Engel has snapped here

He: He’s always been a bit borderline, but now I think he’s officially crossed that line now

Ha: You think? The line is dot to him he’s that far past it

A couple of security guards run to the ring to try and contain Engel, each are met with a welcoming chair shot to the head.

Ha: A couple of times early on Engel looked to be in control of this one, but like has become the norm for him recently he just couldn’t get over the finish line. It’s all built up, all the frustration and now its coming out

A few more security come out and run down to the ring

CRACK CRACK

Each security guard eats a steel chair shot as Enforcer appears on stage and waves backstage for further assistance. Horrigan and Fanatic run down, accompanied by Sicarius and Castiguer to contain the destruction of Engel. Engel surveys the damage he has caused and begins to back away as the 6CW superstars close in on him. He rolls from the ring and drops the steel chair before backing up the ramp muttering to himself. McManus is helped to his feet by Fanatic as Horrigan pulls Jackson up and the three teams exchange looks

Ha: All of these men go to war for the tag titles at Night of Glory in a ladder match

He: We’re lucky we still have a tag title match no thanks to Engel

Ha: He really did snap. The pressure is finally telling

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 24 Jul 2017, 10:24 pm

*The cameras roll to the backstage area where Enforcer is shown stood at his desk, the camera pans around the table to show a visibly irate Gazzy D stood opposite him, which the crowd cheer loudly for.

E: Gazzy, you need to calm down man, seriously.

Gazzy D: Calm down? Are you being serious right now Enforcer? You've seen all the Poopie I've had to take, the beatings I've had to endure. And as usual, I've been the nice guy, I've stood in line and waited for my chance. Well no more E, I want Plague. I want my chance to kick his ass, in a fair fight.

E: Gazzy, I have seen all those things. It might surprise you to know that it's a part of my job. I've watched back all of your encounters with Plague, in a match, or backstage, or outside of the arena. None of these have ended well for you Gazzy, in fact most of the time it's been left with you in a heap on the floor and me having to field calls from the board about whether I'm protecting my talent.

Gazzy: I don't need your protection, I don't need the board's protection, I don't want any protection....I want Plague.

E: Gazzy, I can't give you Plague. I just can't. Look at you, he's driving you insane Gazzy. You can't go on like this, you're obsessed and that is not a good state of mind to be in, not with someone like Plague...

Gazzy: I don't care what he's like, and with all due respect E, I don't care what you say. If you won't give me Plague, then I'm going to have to take matters into my own hands. You won't make the match, then I'll make him take the match. Then it won't be on your shoulders, if that makes you feel any better.

*At this point, Gazzy turns away from Enforcer and storms out of the room, slamming the door behind him. Enforcer slumps back into his chair, shaking his head and exhaling heavily.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 24 Jul 2017, 10:36 pm

*The action continues in the backstage area, Timothy Allen is stood in front of the cameras...

TA: Ladies and Gentleman, my guests at this time, representing his clients the TA...Max...

Adamson: Tim, shut the hell up and give me that damn mic. No-one wants to see your face on that screen, even past the watershed.

*Adamson snatches the mic from Allen and shoves him aside.

Adamson: Now isn't that better? For once, I'm going to make this brief because frankly I'm loathe to give that idiot Enforcer any of mine or the TA's star power for any amount of time.

All I am here to do is to make a direct address to Enforcer and the board of directors. Please can you come to your senses, do the honourable thing and either resign E, or sack this biased, blinded, fool. He is not fulfilling the duties of his job and I can think of at least 100 better options than him to do the job, hell those morons on Love Island would make better decisions than him.

How is it fair that The Parasite Killers and The Soldiers Of Fortune are given a tag team title shot against the TA when they have done nothing to earn it? Whoop de do they beat us in a 6 man tag match where we were paired with the most selfish man in wrestling history. Hell, I'd have even accepted one of these teams getting the honour of sharing the ring with the greatest tag team in wrestling today.

But both? What the hell is that about? What have they done to earn that shot? And then, you make it a ladder match! This is a joke. Enforcer you know, these fans know, Tim Allen even knows this, the TA are by far the best wrestling tag team in this company. So you take that out of the equation, you make it a match for lunatics, criteria which these teams very much fit.

The most dominant tag team in 6CW History, Ratings Winners managed by the greatest Australian wrestling has ever seen...and we can lose the match because someone climbs a ladder faster than us? How is that fair?

My team will compete at Night Of Glory, as it is their chance to add another clip to the highlight reel, another tick in the W column, another footnote for our legacy. But you can be damn sure I'm not happy about it Enforcer, and you certainly haven't heard the last of this.

*Adamson throws the mic at Tim and walks off.

TA: Oh I doubt we've heard the last of it...

*Ad break*

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 24 Jul 2017, 10:37 pm

*Engel storms through the corridors backstage, people getting out of his path. One man who doesn’t is Enforcer. Engel sees him, but walks straight towards him

EH: Do I look interested in your barrier? Hehehe!

*Enforcer doesn’t move a muscle

E: I hear the rumblings, Engel. I understand them too.

EH: Yes, yes, I suspect you might just. But what silly little thing can the puppet master do? Maybe you will be the man to stand in my way at Night of Glory?

*Again, Enforcer doesn’t flinch as Engel stares at him wildly

E: No, not me. But I was impressed by the focus, if not so by the wildness. And you have earned your place at Night of Glory this year, that cannot be doubted. By the end of the night, you will know where. Night of Glory will have its clown.

*Enforcer walks past Engel and the scene fades.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 24 Jul 2017, 10:37 pm

*Back at the commentary desk, Harold and Henry are facing camera

HA: Looks like Engel is going to Night of Glory after all!

HE: Such awful decision making, Enforcer really knows nothing!

HA: It doesn’t seem to matter, Engel has earned his place. But we go from there to two men who have come to Night of Glory not for personal glory and foregoing battles of pride. Mike Hill and Geoff Steel are going to the biggest night of the year to bring suffering to their counterpart.

HE: Rivalry that intense can be settled nowhere else! The end of the line, the very last time…

HA: And both men are banned from the building this evening, barred from spreading their chaos into our last show. However, they have been face-to-face this week for a final TV showdown.

HE: Locked in two separate rooms, a plain of glass between them, speakers on either side, microphones in front of them…and security next to both men to stop any attempts to get to each other.

*The scene changes to a darkened room. And the very end of it sits Mike Hill, facing into a plain of glass, two security men standing either side of him. We zoom in and eventually we can see the face of Geoff Steel on the other side. The camera angle changes and we are on the other side, Geoff Steel silently sat there, two security guards by his side. Hill’s voice suddenly comes through

MH: Look at you, protected. This is what you have done to yourself by chasing Mike Hill down, by coming after The Next Big Thing. And with Mike Hill always one step ahead of you, you have been embarrassed.

*Hill stops, but Steel does not speak; he continues to stare a hole in his foe

MH: That’s it, you fool. Cannot engage brain, can only swing fists. No words to say to the greatest threat your career has ever faced. An I Quit match – Mike Hill doesn’t quit.

*He bangs on the glass

MH: You hear, Steel?! THIS ISN’T GOING TO END WELL FOR YOU! You are taking on the Epitome of Excellence, The Standard; you have nothing to compare to Mike Hill. You should have stayed dead; that fall down those stairs was the best thing that ever happened to you.

*Steel still stares, so Hill goes right up to the glass

MH: But so be it, if you need to be killed to stop tagging on to me then Night of Glory will be your funeral.

*The two security guards pull Hill back and force him to sit down. As this happens, Steel speaks: Slow and low.

GS: Your time is ticking away, Hill. Two weeks and you’ll be in my world, and I have waited for this a long time. No escape, no draws, no referees making mercy calls.

*He stands

GS: I am going to break you, Hill. Welcome to consequences, welcome to the world you thought you could control, welcome to hell.

*Steel pushes the chair back, walks to the door and waits for it to be opened. As the security guard puts his hand on the handle, Steel turns to look at Hill once more.

GS: I’m the standard now.

*The door opens and he walks through, Hill staring intently at the figure that walks away from him and the scene fading.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 24 Jul 2017, 10:38 pm

Match Two
Cameron Faith vs GazzyD

*The camera pans around the arena, with an array of signs on show, one sign with "Flag match ftw" and another "Ronnie Koe has maddie" as this raucous crowd enjoys Anarchy, as finally the camera gets to the Lloyd brothers sat at ringside*

HA: "Up next a one on one contest between Cameron Faith and Gazzy D"

HE: “Promises to be a slobberknocker this one…before I can even get some words out they’re on their way!”

"Ain't no stopping me" booms through the speakers, met by a standing ovation….Cameron Faith strides out onto the stage with a broad grin upon his face. He raises his arms to the audience, who cheer, as blue and white pyros erupt all around him. He removes his cap and launches it into the crowd before making his way down the ramp…

HA: “Cameron Faith had quite a career in 6WF….he came to 6CW with a whole lot of promise and despite having his moments, he has never quite lived up to his fullest potential”

HE: “He's had a few issues but there is no doubting this man's talent”

HA: “Absolutely no doubts about that….if Faith can get it together, put a run together, then he could become a real player again”

Faith makes his way around the whole ring, reaching out and tagging hands with his fans as he does so, before entering the ring.

"Limelight" blares out through the speakers and the crowd cheer loudly as Gazzy D marches out onto the stage, he takes in the wild cheering of the crowd, but doesn't have his usual grin on his face. Gazzy tries to build into a sprint, but jogs as he makes his way down the ramp, sliding in under the bottom rope and just going to the corner of the ring.

HA: “Last week Gazzy snapped and challenged Plague to a match at Night of Glory”

HE: “Not his greatest idea”

HA: “Well we don’t know if Plague accepted…maybe we’ll find out more this week? Who knows!”

HE: “Yer da. Yer da knows”

Gazzy and Faith both get ready and the referee rings the bell…

Referee: Ding, ding, ding!

The bell rings to kick the match off, Faith and Gazzy lock up in the centre of the ring. Faith pushes Gazzy back towards the corner, the 6CW legend manages to wriggle himself free. He quickly hits a couple of kicks to the back of Cameron Faith before he places his body in between the ropes which forces Gazzy D to step back.

Faith slowly walks forward out of the corner. Gazzy goes for a boot to the stomach, Faith blocks only for Gazzy to counter with an enzaguri kick. This sends Faith down to one knee, Gazzy bounces off the ropes and connects with a neck snap. He covers.

Ref: 1..................2.......Kick out!

Cameron Faith forces the shoulder up. Gazzy D locks in a side headlock, Faith fights up to his feet quickly. The former UK champ goes for a belly to back suplex but Gazzy flips out and lands on his feet. He bounces off the ropes only for Faith to spin on the spot and take Gazzy down with a huge discus clothesline. Cover.

HE: "What impact on that clothesline from Cameron Faith!"

Ref: 1...................2.........Kick out!

Faith gets to his feet and then proceeds to stomp away on the head of Gazzy. He then drags Gazzy towards the corner, where he then piles. Cameron Faith then bounces off the ropes and takes down his opponent with a running clothesline. Faith makes the cover.

Ref: 1.......................2.............kick out!

Cameron Faith drags Gazzy to his feet, he lifts him onto his shoulders, setting up for a powerbomb. He runs forward looking to add some extra impact on the move but Gazzy uses the brief pause to counter with a hurracanrana. Faith rolls to his feet, he sprints in at Gazzy who counters with a flapjack. Cover

Ref: 1........................2.................kick out!

Faith gets to his feet quickly perplexed by the counter by Gazzy and then proceeds to stomp away on the head of Gazzy in almost frustration at the move from the 6CW legend. He then drags Gazzy towards the corner, where he then piles punches down into the head of the slumping 6CW legend. Cameron Faith lifts up Gazzy and hits him with a big atomic drop. Faith then bounces off the ropes and takes down his opponent with a running clothesline. Faith makes the cover.

Ref: 1.......................2.............kick out!

GazzyD forces the shoulder up. Cameron Faith drags him to his feet, he then throws him down to the canvas with a suplex. Faith keeps the hold applied, driving to his feet and this time hitting a 2nd suplex, but dropping Gazzy face first into the mat. Gazzy sits up, Faith runs off the ropes and hits a vicious running kick to the face of his opponent.

The 6CW legend slows gets to his feet, Cameron Faith lifts him into the air and then runs along, connecting with a big backbreaker on GazzyD. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..................2.............Kick out!

HA: "Faith in complete control here"

HE: "Maybe not now!"

As Cameron Faith picks GazzyD up, Gazzy hits him with a couple of punches flush on the jaw, which staggers Faith. Gazzy goes for a boot to the stomach, Faith blocks only for Gazzy to counter with an enzaguri kick. This sends Faith down to one knee, Gazzy bounces off the ropes and connects with a neck snap. He covers.

Ref: 1..................2.......Kick out!

Faith forces the shoulder up. Gazzy D locks in a side headlock, Cameron Faith fights up to his feet quickly. The former UK champ goes for a belly to back suplex but Gazzy flips out and lands on his feet. Gazzy hits a knee to the stomach and then follows that up with a swinging neckbreaker. Gazzy covers.

Ref: 1..................2................Kick out!

HA: "Lovely by Gazzy, who now has an opportunity to attack!"

Gazzy stands over Cameron Faith waiting for him to get to his feet. He then boots Faith in the stomach, following that up with a couple of European Uppercuts to the chin. Gazzy follows that with a snap suplex. Faith rolls to his feet, Gazzy hits a hip toss. He then runs off the ropes and connects with a dropkick to the face. Cover.

Ref: 1................2................Kick out!

HA: “What a matchup we have here!”

Gazzy goes to pickup Faith, who nips him with a thumb to eye. Faith then whips Gazzy off the ropes and hits a huge backbreaker! Cover

Ref: 1......................2................kick out!

Gazzy forces the shoulder up off the mat. Faith drags Gazzy to his feet and again throws him into the ropes, this time he connects with a Double A spinebuster. Cameron Faith rolls Gazzy onto his front before then running the ropes and hitting a running senton to the back. Cover.

Ref: 1......................2.................Kick out!

Faith drags Gazzy to his feet, he then throws him into the corner. Cameron Faith turns Gazzy so his body is against the turnbuckle. The UK champion then hits a series of knees and kicks to the back. Faith then grabs Gazzy by the waist, stepping back and then flinging him into the canvas with a German suplex. Faith bridges over into the pin.

Gazzy forces the shoulder up once again. Cameron Faith hauls him to his feet and places him into a bearhug position. Faith flings Gazzy from side to side, looking to squeeze the life out of the 6CW Legend.

HE: "Faith toying with Gazzy here"

HA: "But Gazzy D doing what Gazzy D does best, fighting for all that he's worth."

Gazzy pummels away at the head of Faith with elbows and punches, he then manages to clasp a front facelock on Cameron Faith. Gazzy then falls back, planting the former UK Champion into the canvas with a DDT. He covers.

Ref: 1...................2................Kick out!

Faith gets the shoulder up. Gazzy drags him to his feet, he goes for an Irish whip but Gazzy springboards back off the ropes and takes down Faith with a dropkick. He rolls to his feet, Gazzy hits a Northern Lights suplex bridging over into the pin.

Ref: 1.....................2...................Kick out!

Gazzy stands in the corner waiting for Cameron Faith to rise, he then sprints in and this time the headscissors takedown manages to connect. Gazzy then climbs up to the top rope...

HA: "Starship Pain!"

Gazzy hits Starship Pain on Faith, the crowd going bananas, and he goes for the pin....

Ref: 1........................2.........................................kick out!

HA: "A long, long two count there! Gazzy can't believe it!"

Gazzy remonstrates with the referee as Faith kicks out of starship pain. Gazzy then signals for the end...

HA: "Gazzy signalling for deep impact here..."

Gazzy drags his opponent to his feet and hits him with a boot to the gut...

HA: "DEEP IMPACT!"

HE: “COVER!”

Ref: 1………………………2…………………………..3!

Ding, ding, ding!

The replays show Gazzy hit a vicious deep impact on Cameron Faith and crawl into a cover, as the referee made the 3 count. Gazzy stirs to his feet as Faith lie motionless in the ring.

HA: “What a battle between these two warriors of this business”

HE: “I have to admit that was a real back and forth contest”

HA: “GazzyD picks up a huge win here…”

Gazzy is seen climbing out of the ring holding the back of his head as he makes his way up the ramp and 6CW Anarchy cuts away…

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 24 Jul 2017, 10:38 pm

*Harold Lloyd suddenly stops and puts a finger to his ear. He turns his head slightly and it is obvious he is listening to something in his ear. He turns and look to Henry
HE: I heard it too, brother. We gotta head backstage

*The images change and we see Charlotte Grey, a frantic expression and tone
CG: Our attention has been brought to an incident backstage, but I warn viewers of a nervous disposition to be ready to cover their eyes

*The camera moves past her and we see a figure in a bundle on the floor, three 6CW team members gathered around him. One screams “MEDIC!!” The camera stays on him – we are near the parking area and light from the outside can be seen through huge garage like doors.
CG: What you can’t see is the bloodied, completely blood-covered face of … Robin Reborn. Take a look at his arm

*The camera moves ever so slightly to show the arm that lays out away from Robin’s body – it is bent in the wrong direction. A pool of blood has now started to form around the head and medics fly in

“OUT OF THE WAY! WE NEED SPACE!”

CG: It is clear that something has happened back here, but what it is hard to say. The---

*She pauses and is shocked to a stop as Reborn is rolled over and his unconscious face is drenched, covered and still dripping with blood

*A stretcher is brought over and Robin is slowly prepared to be lifted. His neck is secured in place

CG: They…they’re protecting his spine, but he does appear to be breathing…

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!”

*The camera spins and the face of Engel can be seen. The colour has drained from him; he stands next to a smiling Hero. Hero stays where he is as Engel rushes over, but gets restrained by the crew members as he tries to grab at Robin. A medic screams at him

M: SIR, STEP AWAY! THIS IS A SERIOUS MEDICAL SITUATION, YOUR HECTIC WORRY MAY DO IRREVERISBLE DAMAGE!

*Engel roars in anger, and Hero appears by his side

H: What has happened, Engel? HE doesn’t look quite his usual self…

*Hero smiles, but quickly changes his expression as Engel turns his head to look at him

EH: Why did we come this way?! Why did you bring me here?!

*Hero looks confused

H: I? Oh, I did not lead us here…we were just walking and talking…who says you didn’t lead us here?

*Engel looks lost, but before he can speak, he is interrupted by the sounds of a siren.

“STEP AWAY! WE NEED TO GET THIS MAN TO A HOSPITAL”

*Engel and Hero watch on, Charlotte too, they all stare as the ambulance comes nearer, Reborn is finally placed securely on the stretcher and then lifted into the ambulance. Charlotte walks over to Engel

CG: Was…was this you?!

*Engel’s head snaps over to look at her

EH: The man who did this will be put to rest…by me! I will find them, I will end them

*He looks to Hero, but Hero is unmoved. Engel storms away and the scene fades on the smiling face of Hero

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 24 Jul 2017, 10:39 pm

Clarke James is backstage with Tim Allen

TA: You’ll understand, 6CW universe, if the two of us are a little off our game after seeing the scenes near our loading area

CJ: Well, you might be, Tim. But I don’t really give a big one, a small one or a 32 regular fit one for Robin Reborn.

*Allen looks at him a little shocked

TA: He looked nearly dead, Clarke, where is your heart?

CJ: I left my heart in Tokyo, Tim. I don’t care about Reborn – why would I? I care about the man coveting my two titles – it’s one of the seven sins, you know?!

TA: So, you are caring for Jack’s soul?

CJ: I am, as ever, I’m sure you’ll agree, doing the work of the lord, being a holy man on Earth – Jack shall be smited.

TA: Bit dramatic, mate

CJ: Mate?! Mate? Who do oyu think you are? You’re talking to the International and UK title holder here. Arguably, I’m probably also the World and Intercontinental title holder. Possibly the Xtreme title holder, NWA champion and Cruiserweight champ. Who is gonna argue with me?

*Allen looks baffled

TA: Urm, well

CJ: Yeah, no one. Jack is about to find that his ego will not just land, but crash land, into my fist. We warm up tonight, by knocking off a drunk, and then the man drunk on his own ego will be taken down at Night of Glory. Watch and learn, Allen, it’s so right you’d call it a premonition.

Double champ out!

*He drops the mic, well, the one he is pretending to drop, and walks away.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 24 Jul 2017, 10:40 pm

HA: Welcome back from that commercial break, after those quite frankly disturbing images we saw backstage.

HE: For those of you just tuning in, we were waiting for this next match when we were shown Robin Reborn lay in a heap backstage, unconscious.

HA: There was absolutely no sign of who the attacker was, what they did to Reborn, all we do know is he looked seriously.

HE: We of course wish Robin the very quickest of recoveries and will keep you updated with any more information we receive on his injuries throughout the show.

HA: What we do already know is that his place at Night Of Glory is very much in doubt, let alone tonight where he will of course be unable to compete.

HE: No replacement has been found, meaning what was a 6 man tag match is now a handicap contest.

HA: As you can see from the pictures playing now, the team with the full quota is in the squared circle now.

*The final throes of Anthony Grace's elaborate entrance is being played out, with the actor turned wrestler posing a top of the turnbuckle as Hero and Crime Lord wait.

'Run this town' begins to play and there is a mixed reception for the arrival of O'Callaghan, who walks down the ramp quickly, looking focused and as usual, supremely confident. O'Callaghan climbs onto the apron, dusting his feet off on the apron, he then looks at the three opponents stood across from him and steps back off the apron.

HE: Even the usually cocksure O'Callagahn realises the odds are very much stacked against him here, so awaits the arrival of his tag team partner.

"Ante Up" rips across the arena and JJ Johnson steps through the curtain. There is certainly a mixed reaction for Johnson as he bounces up and down on the spot for a few moments. JJ then walks down the ramp coolly, tagging the few fans hands who offer high fives. He taps knuckles with O'Callaghan and the pair then slide into the squared circle.

HA: These two would make one hell of a tag team but you have to think that the numbers game will prove to be too much for them.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

JJ Johnson starts the match off for his team, he goes up against Crime Lord. The two former 6WF stars lock up and JJ Johnson drives Crime Lord back to a neutral corner. JJ then unloads on Crime Lord immediately with a flurry of punches to the head and body.

He snapmares Crime Lord down to the canvas, JJ sprints in and nails a neck snap. JJ waits for Crime Lord to rise, he then boots him in the stomach and delivers an emerald fusion. Cover.

Ref: 1...............2..........Kick out!

Crime Lord forces the shoulder up. JJ locks in an armbar hold, Crime Lord fights up to his feet and then throws JJ Johnson down with a hip toss. JJ rolls to his feet, Crime Lord hits a big clothesline.

The former world champion allows JJ to rise, he goes for a suplex but Johnson blocks and then counters with a suplex of his own. Crime Lord gets up to a vertical base, he throws a wild punch that Johnson ducks and then hits a belly to back suplex, bridging into the pin.

Ref: 1.................2...........Kick out!

HA: Strong start from JJ!

JJ gets to his feet, he waits for Crime Lord to rise and then hits a big European Uppercut. He throws Crime Lord into the ropes and on the rebound, nails a big spinebuster. JJ makes the tag to O'Callaghan, who dives in off the top rope and hits an elbow to the face. He hooks the leg.

Ref; 1.................2.............Kick out!

O'Callaghan locks in a sleeper hold. Crime Lord gets up to his feet, but O'Callaghan quickly pulls him down with a backbreaker. O'Callaghan then applies a side headlock.

Crime Lord gets to his feet, O'Callaghan hits a back kick to the stomach. He drags him to the ropes, placing Crime Lord's head on the middle rope. O'Callaghan runs the ropes, hitting a 619. He dives in off the top rope once more, nailing a splash

HE: Crime Lord has been isolated expertly by O'Callaghan and Johnson so far.

Ref: 1..................2............Kick out!

O'Callaghan locks in an armbar hold on his opponent. He stomps down on the right shoulder of Crime Lord, he drags him to his feet and then throws Crime Lord down with an arm drag takedown. Crime Lord rolls up, O'Callaghan hits a second arm drag.

Crime Lord rolls up, O'Callaghan grabs him by the waist and hits a German suplex, bridging into the pin attempt.

Ref: 1.....................2................Kick out!

Crime Lord kicks out. O'Callaghan locks in a full nelson, Crime Lord gets to his feet and then connects with a jawbreaker. O'Callaghan stumbles back, Crime Lord bounces off the ropes and flattens O'Callaghan with a leaping big boot to the head. He covers.

Ref: 1...................2..............Kick out!

HA: Crime Lord getting in a much-needed counter move there, now he and his team have a real chance to press home their advantage.

Crime Lord rolls to his feet, he hits a few stomps down onto the abdomen of the former double champion. He drags up O'Callaghan before throwing him into the ropes, Crime Lord connects with a belly to belly suplex. O'Callaghan rolls to his feet and Crime Lord nails a big clothesline. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..................2...........Kick out!

O'Callaghan forces the shoulder up. Crime Lord walks to the corner, he stares at his two team-mates, particularly Grace, before turning away and tagging Hero, he climbs to the top rope. Crime Lord throws O'Callaghan into the ropes, catching him in a spinebuster position, Hero flies off hitting a knee to the head. Cover.

Ref: 1.................2..............Kick out!

Hero drags up O'Callaghan, he then Irish whips the young pretender out across the ring and then leap into the air, connecting with a hurracanrana. O'Callaghan stumbles to his feet, Hero hits a spinning kick to the abdomen. Hero bounces off the ropes, hitting a sunset flip into the pin.

Ref: 1..................2..............Kick out!

HA: O'Callaghan really up against it now, he's been in this match the majority of the time and must be tiring.

O'Callaghan kicks out, Hero drags him to his feet and Irish whips the former double champion to the corner. Hero sprints in, nailing a shining wizard. O'Callaghan collapses down, Hero connects with a standing moonsault. Cover.

Ref: 1...................2...............Kick out!

Hero steps back to the corner, he waits for O'Callaghan to rise slightly before running in and connecting with a leaping stomp to the back. O'Callaghan stumbles to his feet and Hero connects with a sidekick to the face. He covers.

Ref: 1.....................2...............Kick out!

There's another kick out and Hero decides to bring Anthony Grace into the match. He stands over O'Callaghan, waiting for him to rise. He throws O'Callaghan into the ropes, nailing a back body drop on the rebound. Grace runs the ropes and connects with a one-handed bulldog. Cover.

Ref: 1...................2...................Kick out!

Anthony Grace applies an armabr to O'Callaghan, mocking him by pretending to wrench back on the hold. O'Callaghan gets to his feet, Grace nails a clothesline on the rebound. The young star rises to his feet, Grace lifts him into the air and connects with an atomic drop.

The film star and cultural icon then runs the ropes, hitting a spinning heel kick. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...........................2................Kick out!

O'Callaghan again forces the shoulder up. He is dragged to his feet by Anthony Grace and then throws him into the corner, who follows this up with a big running back elbow smash. He staggers forward, Grace boots him in the stomach and hits a DDT. He hooks the leg.

HE: All three men taking turns exerting some offence onto O'Callaghan.

Ref: 1...................2................Kick out!

Anthony Grace drags up O'Callaghan, he kicks him in the gut and then follows that up with a suplex. O'Callaghan stumbles up...

HA: BLOCKBUSTER!

HE: Ducks it!

O'Callaghan ducks the big kick and rolls up Grace.

Ref: 1....................2.................Kick out!

Grace powers the shoulder up, O'Callaghan goes back to the corner for the tag to Johnson, Grace staggers back and tags in Crime Lord, slapping him across the chest. Crime Lord bristles past Grace, being caught off guard with a running double axe handle to the back of the head.

Johnson picks up Crime Lord, he hits him with a kneebreaker. He stumbles around and Johnson runs in, connecting with a flying lariat. Cover.

Ref: 1.....................2................Kick out!

JJ Johnson allows Crime Lord to rise, he throws him into the ropes and on the rebound, scoops Crime Lord up to his shoulders, before planting him with a Samoan Drop. Johnson hauls Crime Lord back up, hitting a Fireman's Carry into a Side Slam. Cover.

Ref: 1..................2............Kick out!

HA: Crucial tag from O'Callaghan, Johnson now on fire!

Crime Lord kicks out. JJ stomps down on the back of Crime Lord's head, he brings him to a vertical base and then plants him into the mat with a powerbomb. Johnson holds him down for a few moments, bringing Crime Lord up to hit a second powerbomb. Cover.

Ref: 1.......................2...................Kick out!

JJ drags up Crime Lord once more, throwing him into the ropes and nailing a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker. Crime Lord stumbles up, JJ knees him in the abdomen and runs the ropes...

HE: SCISSORS KICK!

Ref: 1.......................2......................Hero breaks the pinfall!

Hero breaks the pin on Crime Lord, he picks up JJ and fires in a couple of big right hands. JJ blocks some and fires back some punches, only for Hero to push him back towards the ropes. O'Callaghan makes the tag in, as JJ grabs Hero by the waist and slings him through the middle rope.

JJ bounces off the ropes, diving down onto Hero with a suicide dive. JJ drags up Hero but the veteran catches him off guard, pulling JJ face-first down into the steel railings.

Hero starts punching away at JJ as the camera returns to the ring. O'Callaghan walks forward, he picks up Crime Lord to attempt a belly to belly suplex but he blocks and then connects with a belly to belly of his own. O'Callaghan rolls up and Crime Lord hits a discus lariat. Cover.

Ref: 1....................2.................Kick out!

Crime Lord drags up O'Callaghan, he throws him into the ropes and on the rebound, he hits a spear. O'Callaghan writhes in pain on the floor, Crime Lord steps back to the corner...

HA: Drive by!

HE: Huge knee to the head!

HA: But there was a blind tag from Grace!

Grace smirks at Crime Lord as the ref refuses to count as he covers, Crime Lord gets up away from O'Callaghan, glaring at Grace before stepping back reluctantly. Grace wipes his boots on the floor, he goes for the pin on O'Callaghan...

Ref: 1...................2................

HA: WHAT THE HELL?!

HE: CRIME LORD BROKE THE PIN FOR HIS OWN TEAM!

Crime Lord picks Grace up from O'Callaghan, he holds him across the chest for a moment before hitting a backbreaker. He then slings Grace onto his shoulders...

HA: Lock N Load!

HE: WHAT ARE YOU DOING CRIME LORD?! WHAT THE HELL?!

HE: He took out his own team-mate, and is leaving it there, he's out of here.

Crime Lord steps out of the ring, he marches up the ramp as JJ Johnson and Hero are shown still embroiled in a brawl that has spread to the front row of the audience.

Slowly, O'Callaghan begins to stir, he sees the prone Grace lay on the mat and places an arm over him.

Ref: 1..................................2...............................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

HA: And this one is over!

HE: Against all the odds, the team of O'Callaghan and JJ Johnson emerge victorious.

HA: O'Callaghan was up against it for most of that match, while Johnson was undoubtedly pre-occupied at the end with his fellow legend Hero.

HE: But like any good champion, O'Callaghan swooped in after Crime Lord took out his team-mate Anthony Grace after a match-worth of goading from the Hollywood superstar.

HA: This shows more than ever that in Night Of Glory Season, it is every man for himself.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 24 Jul 2017, 10:40 pm

*We head backstage and Charlotte Grey is walking swiftly down the corridor, half turning to speak to the camera as she goes

CG: We are looking now to speak to Enforcer, who obviously has a lot of work to do with us on the last show before Night of Glory. That workload has increased exponentially since Robin Reborn was attacked brutally backstage

*Enforcer is ahead of Charlotte now and she shouts for him as she speeds up to catch him

CG: Enforcer! Boss!

*Enforcer turns and stops

E: Charlotte, I am not your boss.

CG: You’re also not in control this evening, it is fair to say…

*He looks at her sternly

E: Whilst I don’t appreciate the tone, I cannot fully disagree. The attack back here has taken things out of my control, or at least someone else took control into their own hands for a short period of time. It is my job now to shift the balance back in our favour.

CG: And how do you plan on doing that?

E: Decisions will have to be made

CG: For Night of Glory?

E: To be honest, Miss Grey, the concern in the immediate is the condition of Robin Reborn – a former 6CW World Champion – who has been rushed into surgery

CG: That suggests he isn’t making Night of Glory

*Enforcer rolls his eyes

E: Did we get you from the Mail? Insightful work there, Miss Grey. I would presume very much that Robin won’t be at Night of Glory, not to wrestle anyway

CG: So, who takes his place in the match?

*Enforcer looks at her intently

E: I think you need to question whether Robin is your friend or just a scoop, because this callous questioning shows little respect for a man we fear could be fighting for his life.

*Charlotte looks first gobsmacked, then crestfallen. Enforcer softens

E: Look, I appreciate what you’re here to do, but we don’t have any news on, well, anything at the moment. We have no footage, no inkling to a suspect, no plans for change at Night of Glory. Until I get a call from the hospital, I’m not sure there will be a Night of Glory…

*Charlotte stays there, shocked, as Enforcer walks away

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 24 Jul 2017, 10:41 pm

Charlotte Grey stands alongside Jerome Dubois, the TV title upon his shoulder.

CG: I am here with the Television Champion Jerome Dubois. Mr. Dubois, you defeated Anthony Grace last week. How does it feel to be holding the title that Cerberus held for so long? Do you perhaps fear the day he comes back for that title?

Jerome coughs and adjusts the title before speaking into the microphone.

JD: First of all you can call me Jerome mon a mi. Zis title is just ze start of my ascent here in 6CW. I have been here before and I will be here again. Zis is just ze start. Ze monster zat is Cerberus is nothing to me, he has gone on to bigger things. But sacre bleu its almost certainly zat I will reach his level and then how you say? We will throw down and zis title will stay right where it is.

CG: Confident I see? Do you feel you can go on to greater things? Some people claim that you are much older now and maybe that will be a disadvantage to you.

JD: HaHa. Is zat so? Zis is absurd! I am not just ze same man I was...I am much more experienced and more rounded in my talents. As I say Charlotte...zis is just ze beginning. I showed what I can do against Anthony Grace...zat was a mere warm up. Zese Liam Woods, Engel Harlequins, ze Cassius Zhi's can get ready for I am more than ready to show them how far I have come.

CG: Going back to your words for Cerberus, tonight you face the team of Perfect Jack and Cerberus as you team up with Liam Wood. How do you feel about that?

JD: How do I feel? I feel excited. I can smell the electric in the air and the fear on there breaths. I am ze Television champion and tonight I will show zis Cerberus and ze perfect Jack exactly why I win zis, wether Liam Wood is a willing party serpent or not.

CG: Well thankyou for your time Jerome.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 24 Jul 2017, 10:41 pm

*In the changing rooms, O’Callaghan is dressed in a suit, ready to leave it seems. The door bursts open and in comes Enforcer, a face of rage

E: Was it you?

*O’Callaghan smirks, but doesn’t look to Enforcer at all. E flies forward and grabs the Irishman by the back of the head

E: Answer me, you little pr*ck. You threatened this show with your immature rage, you showed desperation for titles when you lost the two you had: is this your way of getting revenge on 6CW and a step closer to a World title?!

*O’Callaghan pushes Enforcer away from him then takes the step forward to fill the gap with the speed we see him use in the ring

O’C: The waste of space was not even on my radar, Enforcer. The guy is done for, and that was true before whatever has happened today.

E: If I find this was you, you’re done here. I won’t take threats…

*O’Callaghan just returns his stare until E leaves and the scene fades.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 24 Jul 2017, 10:42 pm

Dicey Reilly vs Clarke James

We return to ringside and "Blind faith" plays out to cheers from the 6CW faithful. Clarke James steps out onto the stage and he nods in appreciation of the support he is receiving…

HA: Ladies and gentlemen we are still reeling from events backstage…

HE: I'm just wondering if Robin Reborn is going to make it to Night of Glory, he does not look in a good way at all…

HA: The question is, who is responsible for such a heinous attack? Who would want to do that to the former world champion?

HE: Well I can think of a few….he's hardly been enamouring himself to the roster in recent weeks….

HA: That is true but even still, that is one hell of a line to cross….folks we will keep you updated on any information as soon as we receive it but coming up now we have one on one action….

Clarke James steps through the ropes and then climbs onto the ropes to pose in front of the cameras. "Born to fight" then screams through the speakers and is met by a thunderous ovation from the 6CW Universe…

HA: Dicey Reilly is just two weeks away from potentially regaining the 6CW Championship for the first time in eight years….

HE: Never going to happen….

HA: They said that about him beating JJ Johnson and he already managed that, Dicey is rejuvenated and enjoying his career, in fact I'm not sure he has ever been better than this….

Dicey tags hands with his fans as he walks around the ringside area and then rolls under the bottom rope. He and Clarke James go head to head…

HA: But before that Dicey will be put through his paces by the Co-International and UK Champion….

HE: This is no walk in the park for him…

HA: No it is not….if Dicey Reilly is not on his game then Clarke James will punish him for sure…

Clarke James shoves Dicey in the chest and then swings a right hand but Dicey blocks it and crashed a headbutt right into the bridge of his opponent's nose. He follows up with right hands on CJ before grabbing his arm and whips him to the corner….

HA: James will engage Dicey in a firefight and that just might suit the Irishman more….

Dicey runs to the corner but James has already sprung from the corner with a diving shoulder tackle that takes Reilly off his feet. They get back up and James nails an atomic drop before landing a crunching enzeguiri to the back of the head…

…2
…………shoulder up!

HA: Clarke James is on the cusp of something big himself….he could leave Night of Glory as the sole owner of the UK and International Championship…..tonight could be a momentum building night for him…

James drags Dicey back up but Reilly counters with a jawbreaker that staggers CJ into the ropes. Dicey gets up and runs at his foe for a clothesline but James pulls down the top rope and sends his foe crashing over the to the outside….James then grabs the top rope and he waits for Dicey to get up before catapulting over into a crossbody takedown…

HA: Dicey Reilly may be going up against the most dominant 6CW World Champion of all time….he is a 6CW Hall of Famer, so many great nights under his belt but to beat Cassius Zhi he is going to need the performance of his career…

James throws Dicey back into the ring and then climbs up onto the apron once more. CJ climbs the turnbuckle…

HE: Dicey not staying down long…

CJ is forced to change in midair for a flying axe handle but Dicey punts his foe in the gut and then nails a vicious spike DDT, planting James right on the top of his head…
…1
……2
…………kickout!

HA: James is a resilient son of a gun…

HE: Should be good preparation for going up against Cassius…

James is groggy and Dicey seizes him by the neck, dragging him into the centre of the ring. He raises a lone arm to the crowd…

HA: CRAIC…

James counters with a backdrop and then he beckons Dicey back up and grabs him by the wrist, pulling him in close…

HE: FAITH…

Dicey drives his elbow repeatedly into the jaw of James until he relinquishes his grip and then he pushes him into the ropes and nails a belly to belly suplex on the comeback…………..1………………2………..shoulder up. Dicey gets back up and he looks for a suplex but James floats over the back and rolls his opponent up…………….1……………….2…………….kickout!

HA: Dicey is really being tested here…

Both men scramble back up and James tries to lift Dicey onto his shoulders but Reilly drops off the back and nails a bridged German suplex………………..1…………….2………….kickout. They get back to their feet and Dicey kicks CJ in the gut again….

HA: This could be it…

James swipes Dicey's legs from underneath him and then bridges over the top………………1………………….2………..Dicey bridges back out and swings out to face CJ, kneeing him in the gut and then suplexing him up…..

HE: FALCON ARROW!

HA: What impact!

Dicey nods his head as he makes the cover………………1……………………2…………………shoulder up.

HE: James is not easy to put away…

HA: Dicey Reilly knows what lies in front of him….he is prepared and ready….this is all about mentally setting himself up for what is coming….

Dicey beckons for CJ to get back up and then he runs off the ropes and comes sprinting back, launching at his groggy foe…

HA: BROGUE…

Clarke James ducks under the kick and in the same movement he drills Dicey with a huge Samoan drop. Both men are hurting as they struggle back to his feet and CJ grabs Dicey's arm, pulling him in close…

HE: WHAT A SPINEBUSTER!

The ring shakes as the back of Dicey's head snaps off the canvass with sickening impact……………1……………………2………………shoulder up!

HE: Dicey is barely holding on here….

HA: James going for the kill, he wants to send a message of his own to Perfect Jack…

James draws his finger across his throat and heads to the corner. He climbs up high and stares down at Dicey before taking flight…

HE: INCOMING!

Dicey drives his knees up at the final moment, crushing them into the spine of the airborne James as he looks for the corkscrew senton. Dicey scrambles back up and he grabs James by the head, flipping him up and then runs him into a powerbomb in the corner…..James slumps down…

HA: HANGOVER CURE!

Dicey's knee explodes into James' face and then he pulls him into the centre of the ring…

HA: CRAICDOWN…

…2
……………..3!

HA: Message sent…

HE: I'll admit that was impressive….

HA: Clarke James putting Dicey Reilly through the ringer but the fighting Irish are on their way to Night of Glory…..are we looking at our next 6CW World Champion?

The crowd are roaring as "Born to fight" booms through the speakers and the referee raises Dicey's arm in victory. Dicey pounds his chest and points up at the "Night of Glory" sign before motioning a belt around his waist. A huge "Dicey Reilly" chant rings around the arena as Reilly climbs onto the turnbuckle to lap up the ovation….

HA: We are on a collision course….it's been over a year in the making and in two weeks Dicey Reilly and Cassius Zhi will face off for the 6CW World Heavyweight Championship…

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 24 Jul 2017, 10:42 pm

*Enforcer stands on the phone in the corridor

E: Your representatives and your business need to be worried about this, Mr Crowther. My job is to book matches, the employees safety is beyond “booking committee” responsibilities. What are you going to do to ensure talent can work here without fear of attack?

*He listens to a reply

E: Mr Grace’s safety is part of that, yes…I see little to suggest this should concern him other than my belief he could have been involved.

*He looks up

E: I’ve gotta go…

*He hangs up and looks past the camera, a shadow now over him

E: Engel – what do you need?

*The camera pans away and a furious Engel is bearing down on Enforcer

EH: What are you doing, Enforcer?! Are you solving this?! HAVE YOU FOUND WHO DID THIS?!

E: I’m as unaware as you would appear to be, Engel. No footage…

EH: And? Make calls, question people, call out the cowards!!

*Enforcer just looks at him

EH: I want…vengeance. I will get my revenge, I will get Robin’s revenge…I will avenge his death…

*Enforcer shakes his head

E: Engel, Reborn isn’t dead. We have spoken to the hospital: Reborn is in intensive care but his prognosis is somewhat good. At the very least, he will walk again.

*Engel almost growls, still furious

E: I can see the desire, Engel. It was there at the start of the night; you appear to be channelling rage into results.

EH: Rage and results don’t matter, the legacy of Robin Reborn does. You need to find the attacker, because I plan to and if I get there first…

*Enforcer rubs his chin, thinking

E: Well, if it was one of those men in that Elimination Chamber match, how about we give you the chance to look each one in the eye – you can judge their guilt for yourself. We need a 6th man, and your fire has proven you deserve more than just a late throw into an established feud. You will be the 6th man in the Chamber: maybe your fate will be Reborn and you will find vengeance on the attacker too.

*Engel stands breathing heavily as Enforcer walks away and the scene fades.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 24 Jul 2017, 10:43 pm

*As we change scene, Anthony Grace is sat behind a row of three desks, two suited representatives by his side. There is a row of microphones set up in front of him and a crowd of reporters are in his audience, looking eager to hear the Hollywood star speak. A representative leans forward first and the hum in the throng of journalists quietens down

REP: Thank you for joining us. Mr Grace would like to issue a statement for the gathered press and media present about the attack on former 6CW World Champion Robin Reborn. We at Monster Energy were happy to oblige in organising this on short notice as we are keen to ensure the brightest talents in our industry are protected against slander and defamation.

*He sits back again and Grace moves forward

AG: Thank you, and further thanks to Monster Energy for working alongside my team to put this together and accommodate the needs of us and also the fans who have become frightfully worried on social media and beyond since this attack. The Gracious Ones, my legion of devoted fans, they feel the burning eye of accusation.

*A reporter interrupts

“Mr Grace…can we—“

*The other representative leans forward quickly

REP: Mr Grace will answer questions when he so decides, and you will be lucky to speak again…

*Grace smiles and nods to his rep

AG: I would like to issue the following statement:

It is with great regret that I see a valuable member of our roster and an opponent of some esteem taken from me for Night of Glory – I was looking forward to giving the young man the opportunity to tangle with me on what I’m sure would have been a huge night in his career.

*He looks away, a mocking forlorn look on his face, then turns back having “gathered himself”

AG: It is such a shame to see the other competitors in this company and industry acting ever so unprofessionally; it is such a shame to see rivalry overcome the shoots of common decency I have seen grow in this company since my return.

However, as a locker room leader and someone with a huge influence on the professionals in the company, I am looking forward to the opportunity to assert even more authority as a leader when I enter the frightful chamber match at Night of Glory and come away with a guarantee of being crowned World Champion of wrestling.
I would like to further assert what should be painfully obvious to all those who have come to watch this show – the increasing numbers I have brought in too – and saw the events that unfolded this evening. I did NOT attack Mr Reborn, and nor would I ever do such a horrible thing. I consider this industry a competitive one, and one I can bring a level of gentlemanly competition too. I have respect for every man who steps into the ring with me. Equally, I cherish my role in this company as a man who gives opportunity to young gentlemen to mix their talents alongside and against my power and influence.
*He stops and looks out to the audience of reporters. Hands fly into the air. He nods and one begins to speak

“Mr Grace, thank you for inviting us at TIME here this evening. We would like to know about your next Hollywood project…”

*Grace smiles widely

AG: Wonderful! Well, whilst there is nothing concrete yet, myself and Christopher Nolan are in discussions over new projects that he would like me to lead and I should have some news for you in the coming months

*He smiles more, then turns to his reps, nods, gets up and leaves. The shouts from reporters ring out, but the Monster rep speaks

REP: Thank you for your time, but Mr Grace has had a long evening and many more meetings and intimate interviews to give.

*They pull their chairs away and walk out as the scene fades.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 24 Jul 2017, 11:50 pm

HA: Welcome back to Anarchy, where it is now time for our MAIN EVENT of the evening.

HE: That's right folks, the final match before Night Of Glory is here. This is the final hurdle we face before the biggest wrestling show of the year.

HA: And this match could certainly have implications for that show, particularly in one of the world title matches scheduled for Night Of Glory.

HE: EWF World Champion Liam Wood is on one side of the ring this evening, teaming with Perfect Jack.

HA: And they face off against the N01 contender to Wood's title, the winner of the Gateway To Glory match, Cerberus.

HE: And in an interesting twist of events, he teams with the man who won the Television Title off him...Jerome Dubois.

"Mind Eraser" blares around the arena and the crowd pop as Jerome Dubois strolls out onto the stage carrying the TV Title. He waves it around with great pride as he walks down the ramp to the ring, nodding respectfully to the fans. Dubois slides under the bottom rope into the ring.

HA: I think most of the world is still in shock at what Dubois was able to achieve, dethroning Cerberus after one of the longest individual title reigns in 6CW History.

"Haunted" blares out as the lights dim around the arena, red lights then start flashing around as Cerberus stalks slowly out onto the stage. He is glaring at Dubois, who leans against the turnbuckles in the corner, trying his best to look relaxed. Cerberus steps onto the apron and then over the top rope, staring straight ahead at the Frenchman.

HA: Can you envisage there being any tension here?

HE: No I don't believe so, Cerberus' focus will be fully on the EWF Title and Liam Wood, the man who cost him that title belt.

"I Am Perfection" roars out through the speakers and Perfect Jack strolls out onto the stage, two titles over his shoulders. Jack marches towards the ramp, staring at his two opponents.

HA: Jack of course has his own distractions, with him and Clarke James finally settling their title argument at Night Of Glory.

The lights go out as Revival Mode by Every Time I Die blasts from the speakers, suddenly a single spotlight appears on the stage revealing Liam Wood stood there wearing his World Eater biker style cut. Wood remains under the atmospheric blue light continuing to stand on the stage soaking in the boos of the fans. Wood then swaggers to the ring as the spotlight follows his every footstep, he slides into the ring.

HE: The EWF Champion looking as confident as ever, he is once again ready to grace the big stage of Night Of Glory.

HA: He's a man for the big occassion, that's for sure.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Liam Wood starts the match off up against Jerome Dubois. The duo lock up, the TV Champion gains an early advantage, pushing Wood back towards the corner. He goes for a clothesline, Wood ducks and rolls Dubois into a pin.

Ref: 1.............Kick out!

The Frenchman kicks out and rises to his feet double fast, but Wood is still there quicker. He backflips into the air and cracks a pele kick into the head of Dubois. He stumbles around, Wood sprints in, hitting a big dropkick that forces the TV Champion back to the corner.

Liam Wood then sprints to the corner, levelling Dubois with a Yakuza kick. Dubois slumps forward and Wood cracks him with a swinging reverse STO. Cover.

HA: Strong start here from Liam Wood!

Ref: 1..................2.............Kick out!

Wood starts choking Dubois out on the canvas with a boot across the throat. He brings the Frenchman to his feet, where he attempts a chokeslam. Dubois frees himself, Liam Wood turns around and walks straight into the French Connection. Cover.

Ref: 1..................2...............Kick out!

Jerome Dubois rolls to his feet, he starts stomping away on the head of Liam Wood. He hauls up the Frenchman, throwing Wood into the ropes and connects with a standing side slam. Wood rolls up to his feet, Dubois connects with a scoop slam. He goes up top...

HA: Big elbow from Dubois, taking it to the champ.

Ref: 1.....................2...........Kick out!

Liam Wood is hauled up by Dubois who reels off a series of knife-edge chops, but Wood manages to get a block in and then fires off a succession of quick jabs. Wood follows that with a knee up into the stomach and flings Dubois out across the ring with a tiger suplex.

Jerome Dubois stumbles to his feet, Wood hits a dropkick to the right knee and follows that with a snap DDT.

Ref: 1..................2..............Kick out!

Dubois forces the shoulder up. Liam Wood drives some knees down into the back, he then leans over and drags Dubois up from the canvas by the waist, connecting with a gutwrench powerbomb. Dubois sits up, and Wood crashes a superkick into the chin.

Ref: 1...................2..............Kick out!

Liam Wood rolls to his feet, he brings Dubois up with him. He walks towards the corner, hitting a flapjack on the top rope. He tags in Perfect Jack, Wood hits a shining wizard on Dubois who falls forward straight into the path of Jack who connects with a bridging suplex.

Ref: 1.................2...............Kick out!

HA: Dubois managed to get himself back into the match but now finds himself being dominated.

HE: He desperately needs to get Cerberus into this match.

Dubois is placed into an armbar by Perfect Jack. He huals him to a vertical base, throwing Dubois into the ropes and connects with a hip toss. Jerome Dubois gets to his feet, connecting with a snapmare. Perfect Jack then runs off the ropes, hitting a dropkick to the face. Cover.

Ref: 1.................2................Kick out!

Perfect Jack gets to his feet, he then proceeds to drop a number of stiff, quick elbows down into the back of Dubois. He then waits for his fellow champion to rise before hitting an atomic drop. Jack grabs him by the waist...

HA: German suplex!

Dubois gets the shoulder up. Perfect Jack stands waiting for Dubois to rise, he goes for a belly to back suplex but Dubois manages to land on his feet behind Perfect Jack. He spins around, Dubois hits a spinebuster and covers.

Ref: 1....................2...............Kick out!

Dubois and Jack rise simultaneously, they start exchanging blows which Dubois manages to win out after a thumb to the eye and then a snap powerslam. He makes the tag to Cerberus!

The monster storms the ring, firstly running over to Wood who manages to leap off the apron to avoid Cerberus, smirking as he does so. Cerberus turns around, Jack is up and Cerberus runs in, hitting a brogue kick. Cover.

Ref: 1....................2..............Kick out!

HE: Here comes the monster, Liam Wood getting a first-hand look at what Cerberus can do, if he didn't know already!

Cerberus gets up to his feet, he immediately drops a couple of knees down into the face of Perfect Jack. He then drags Jack up to a vertical base where he slings him over his shoulders. Cerberus runs to the corner, he drops Jack down face first on the turnbuckle with a snake eyes.

Cerberus turns Jack around, placing him on the top rope before connecting with a brutal rope-hung jawbreaker. Cerberus then runs the ropes, hitting a big splash down onto Jack. He covers.

Ref: 1...............2...........Kick out!

Perfect Jack kicks out. Cerberus drags him up to his feet and then throws him into the ropes, before hitting a big sidewalk slam on the rebound. The monster then runs off the ropes, nailing a big leg drop across the throat.

Ref: 1................2............Kick out!

Cerberus allows Perfect Jack to his feet, he kicks him in the stomach and then goes for a crucifix powerbomb, only for the 6CW Legend to drop down the back. He rolls up Cerberus...

HA: He's going to steal this!

Ref: 1....................2...............Kick out!

Cerberus kicks out just in time, the duo rise to their feet. Jack goes for a clothesline, Cerberus ducks underneath it. He grabs Perfect Jack by the throat and plants him into the mat with a chokeslam.

Ref: 1......................2..................Kick out!

HE: Wood happy to watch on from the outside, that is close enough for him!

Cerberus allows Perfect Jack up, he scoops him onto his shoulders and sets up for a Death Valley Driver. He stands in front of Wood who is still outside the ring watching on, before turning and planting Jack. He covers.

Ref: 1...................2.............Kick out!

Cerberus picks up Jack, he sets up for the Dragon Sleeper but Perfect Jack manages to counter with a jawbreaker. Cerberus stumbles back, Dubois tags in. He climbs up top, Jack turns around...

HA: Missile dropkick!

Ref: 1.......................2....................Kick out!

Perfect Jack kicks out. Jerome Dubois hauls up Jack, backing him into the ropes and hitting a series of knife-edge chops to the chest. Jack falls into the ropes, Dubois throws him into the ropes and on the rebound cuts him off with a knee to the stomach...

HE: GARLIC BOMB!

Ref: 1.....................2...................Kick out!

Jerome Dubois pummels the mat in frustration. He waits for Dubois to rise, he then sets up for the Culture Shock but Jack lands on his feet...

HA: Belly to back suplex!

Ref: 1....................2................Kick out!

Dubois kicks out. Jack drags him up and hits a series of strong right hands to the face, but Dubois fires back with knife-edge chops of his own. Jack ducks a chop, tucks his head under the shoulder of Dubois and hits a Northern Lights suplex, bridging into the pin.

Ref: 1.....................2..................Kick out!

Jerome Dubois kicks out. Jack stands waiting for him to rise, Dubois gets up...

HA: Kick to the gut...

HE: PERFECT PLEX!

Ref: 1...................................2..............................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

HA: This one is all over folks!

HE: In our final match before Night Of Glory, it's the team of Perfect Jack and EWF World Champion Liam Wood get the win.

HA: Certainly not ideal preparation for Jerome Dubois who was pinned there by a fellow champion, or at least self-proclaimed champion.

HE: I'm not sure it will have made too much of a difference for Cerberus, he was incredibly dominant during his time in the ring and right in the face of Wood.

HA: And he certainly didn't want any of that, although he is now more than happy to congratulate his team-mate for the evening.

Liam Wood steps into the ring, he helps Jack up and then pushes the referee aside to raise the hand of Perfect Jack.

HE: And tremendous sportsmanship from Cerberus, helping his partner to his feet.

Cerberus steps into the ring, he picks Dubois up from the canvas and the Frenchman nods appreciatively at the monster, who places an arm over the shoulder of Dubois in commiseration.

Suddenly, Liam Wood spins the arm of Perfect Jack around and boots him in the stomach, he grabs him by the head and launches him out of the ring.

HA: What the hell?!

Cerberus then turns Dubois around, he grabs him by the waist and nails a big chokeslam on Dubois, who rolls out of the ring.

HE: Now this is what the fans want to see!

HA: Liam Wood and Cerberus, Night Of Glory just two weeks away, face to face, head to head...

Wood and Cerberus meet in the middle of the ring, staring each other down, some pushing and shoving breaks out, the duo are temporarily stood across from each other.

HE: This one is going to implode any moment...

HA: DAMN IT!

*Suddenly the lights go out...

HE: I think we all know what this means...

HA: And it doesn't end well for Cerberus.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 24 Jul 2017, 11:59 pm

HE: EDWARD...

HA: NO WAY!

HE: WHAT THE HELL?!

HA: IT'S GAZZY D!

The lights come back on and the crowd erupt as it emerges that it is Gazzy D in the ring, stood alongside Cerberus. The monster turns to Gazzy in momentary confusion, they then look back at Wood whose face is wide in shock...

HE: GAZZY AND CERBERUS ARE GOING AFTER WOOD!

Wood tries to scurry but Cerberus hauls him back, throwing him down by the head. Gazzy D immediately piles into Wood on the floor, driving huge punches and elbows down into the face as the crowd erupt into huge cheers.

Wood manages to free himself but Cerberus grabs the leg of Wood, hauling him back to the middle of the ring where he then quickly starts stomping viciously down on the head of Liam Wood. Gazzy joins in the attack, driving boots down into the gut of the EWF World Champion.

The duo drag Wood towards the corner, Cerberus places a boot across the throat of Wood, choking out his opponent.

HA: I can't quite believe these two are working together and I'm certain it's something Wood, hell even Plague, wouldn't have even considered a possibility.

HE: Hatred is an emotion that can blind anyone, Gazzy D is no different. He wants Plague, he knows that he can get to him through Wood. If that means joining forces momentarily with Cerberus, so be it.

Cerberus steps aside as Gazzy D runs in and hits a huge running knee to the head of Liam Wood. Gazzy D steps back, hitting a running dropkick. Cerberus then goes back in, piling punches into the head.

He then drags Wood up by the head and then bench presses him down to the outside. Gazzy D steps down to the outside, Wood gets to his feet, Gazzy runs in and leaps onto the steps and off, nailing a big elbow smash. Cerberus steps down, he picks up Wood and launches him firmly into the steel steps.

Gazzy picks up the head of Wood and then drives the head of the EWF World Champion into the steps. Gazzy then runs along, hitting a leaping stomp to the back of the head of Wood who is up against the steps still.

Wood lays slumped against the steps as Gazzy D and Cerberus take a step back, admiring their handy work. They smile at the wreckage they have left, nodding at each other before turning and walking up the ramp.

HA: My god, what a statement these two made tonight, what a way to send a message ahead of the biggest show of the year, leaving the EWF World Champion battered, bruised and beaten at your hands.

HE: It's disgusting Henry, despicable, irresponsible even!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue 25 Jul 2017, 12:09 am

HA: AND I DON'T THINK HE'S DONE HENRY!

Gazzy and Cerberus reach the top of the ramp but while the big man carries on walking, Gazzy stops at the top of the stage. The crowd are cheering this sight, they then erupt as Gazzy D turns around and marches down to Wood.

HE: He wants to inflict more punishment on Wood!

Gazzy D picks up the head of Wood and slams it viciously down into the steel steps again. Gazzy drags up Wood, firing off a number of big European uppercuts to the chin. He follows this with a boot to the stomach and then throwing Wood into the railings.

HA: Gazzy has lost control!

HE: This was an inevitability, this is what Enforcer feared, Gazzy has gone insane.

HA: I'm sorry to say it but Enforcer has to take a huge portion of the blame for that, he has driven Gazzy to this point. He said he was going to take matters into his own hands and boy is he doing that.

The 6CW legend pummels down on the head of Wood against the railings, he then picks up Wood, his face and head covered in crimson, before launching him into the next set of steel steps. Gazzy again drags Wood to his feet, he walks to the announce table where he proceeds to bounce the head of Wood off the table.

He picks up Wood, slamming him down onto the table. He steps onto the table in front of Harold and Henry Lloyd. He stomps down on the head of Gazzy, and then demands a microphone.

HA: Gazzy wants a mic.

HE: Someone get him a god damn mic, he's gone insane!

Gazzy: PLAGUE! PLAGUE! Where are you?! Get your cowardly ass out here right now, come out here, accept my challenge and fight me at Night Of Glory. I have had enough of your words, your games....I want a fight, I want to beat the living hell out of you. Now are you man enough to take that challenge, or does your hand need forcing a little bit more?

*Gazzy picks up the bloodied head of Wood from the announce table and beckons a camera-man around the front.

Gazzy: You see this Plague? Are you watching? This is your prodigal son, this is the golden child of The Brotherhood, the man who represents you more than anyone, your crowning achievement. And look at him now, you did this Plague. Now, accept my challenge, face me at Night Of Glory or else I end Wood's career, right here, right now.

And before you get any ideas Enforcer, don't you be hauling your sorry ass down this ramp with any security, because they will suffer the same fate. I told you I would take matters into my own hands if you didn't give me what I wanted, and this is what it looks like.

So what's it going to be Plague? Me and you at Night Of Glory, or the end of Liam Wood? It's all on you...

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue 25 Jul 2017, 12:10 am

*With Gazzy’s fury flying out with every word, his demand is answered. With no music, no lowering light and no effects, out onto the stage walks Edward Plague.

HA: No movement, no words, the two men are just staring. They may be a distance apart, but those eyes are locked on each other, no doubting that.

HE: There’s an intensity in the air now – you can feel it around the arena. Gazzy has finally snapped, months in the making, and you can either call it a stroke of genius by Plague or his biggest mistake
*Plague raises a microphone to speak, slowly ready to utter his words – Gazzy speaks just as the microphone is raised to Plague’s lips

GD: Words, you already think you can do this with words. WORDS AREN’T ENOUGH ANYMORE, PLAGUE! WORDS WON’T DO ANYTHING FOR ME

*He looks down at Wood

GD: And words won’t save the puppet.

EP: There won’t be need for this, my dear Gazzy.

*Gazzy looks up again to the calm figure of Plague

EP: We have spoken of where this leads. You know what must happen…

GD: Stop the poetry, the riddles, the nonsense. ANSWER ME!!

EP: Then so be it – you take the risk. I will face you, but you know what comes if we face each other at Night of Glory; you know the consequences of defeat.

*The pair share locked stares once more

HA: I can’t say I understand what is happening here, but by the looks of things, Gazzy does.

*Gazzy runs his hand through his hair, steps away from Wood and speaks once more

GD: Nothing will stop me from taking your head off at Night of Glory, Plague. Me and you, you and I! One on one…

*Plague nods and the crowds cheer, but they’re interrupted

HA: WOOD IS UP! OH MY GOD!

HE: THAT’S WHY HE’S A WORLD CHAMPION!

*Wood springs to his feet at Plague’s nod, Gazzy turns and spins right into a right boot in the gut. Wood pounces onto him and hits his double underhook piledriver, the Manson Driver, through the table.

HA: They’re both smiling! Wood, Plague: they enjoy this sickness, the man’s head drove down onto the table – he might have broken his freaking neck!

HE: Gazzy wants to play with this new Brotherhood – Plague and Wood don’t play games, they hurt people and dominate!

HA: Could this be the scene at Night of Glory – Gazzy down and out once more.

HE: And for whatever consequences…

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue 25 Jul 2017, 12:10 am

*With the roars of the crowd ringing around, we head backstage to see Dicey Reilly standing with Tim Allen

TA: Dicey, a dramatic night. The statement was made – if Cassius no shows then you can choose the match for Night of Glory…the question now: What is your choice?

*Dicey smiles

DR: So, Mr Zhi didn’t arrive – pity, one more chance to break him before the big night has gone. But, now I get to choose whatever the hell I want for that match – the match where I win the 6CW title finally. FINALLY, after all this time, I am going to get my hands on that title.

*He looks at Allen

DR: And you know why I’m so confident? Because I have made the choice that underlines the story here so well. Dicey Reilly coming at another huge match in his career, in this current 6CW, what other match could I choose?

What started this story, the story that eventually led me to Liam Wood once more at Night of Glory last year, the one that brought Cassius Zhi to desperately come for me.

That all began with a group of men who wanted to kick the living sh*t out of each other with whatever they could get their hands on, and if we could hit them with something that made them fall through something else and land on something painful, well that was perfect.

For a while, we lost focus on everything but our excuses to batter the feck out of each other. When they took that away, the little pussies, we all went on to different things. I went on to chase down Liam Wood one last time.

It was the Xtreme title that started me on this path, and Xtreme will be my trusty friend one more time.

Bring your thumbtacks, baseball bats, kendo sticks, barbed wire covered bits of wood; bring whatever the f*** you like Zhi, but you’ll end up with nothing but an ambulance ride and the ringing sounds of 80,000 cheering fans as I claim the 6CW World Title in an Xtreme match!

13 days left, Zhi! Tick-tock!

*With fire in Dicey’s eyes, the show fades and ends.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down