The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Day of Night of Glory - Early Discussion and Information

+4
Steel
Fernando
Good Golly I'm Olly
Dolphin Ziggler
8 posters

Go down

Day of Night of Glory - Early Discussion and Information Empty Day of Night of Glory - Early Discussion and Information

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sun 06 Aug 2017, 7:15 am

Welcome to Sunday, I've been here hours. Tonight is Night of Glory!

I will be waking up around half 6, getting my sh*t together and then will look to begin posting. That means we are looking at an earliest start time of 9:30pm GMT, with likelihood to be a little after that.

This thread is a gentle reminder and a place for predictions beyond just that of the match finishes. What could happen at the show? Any extra drama outside of the matches? What do you want to happen?

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Day of Night of Glory - Early Discussion and Information Empty Re: Day of Night of Glory - Early Discussion and Information

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Sun 06 Aug 2017, 10:36 am

Having read the predictions I've slightly convinced myself that whoever wins the FFTR will cash in on the night...and actually now thinking about it maybe JJ wins the FFTR and cashes in on a victorious Dicey....

A shame a few of the guys haven't been around to promo - would've loved to read some Nay/Dubs back and forth.

I'm kinda hoping Enforcer is sacked. Cos I hate that dude
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Day of Night of Glory - Early Discussion and Information Empty Re: Day of Night of Glory - Early Discussion and Information

Post by Fernando Sun 06 Aug 2017, 12:29 pm

JD is on holiday isn't he? So not much can do there really.

Should be an interesting show could give anyone the FFTR and no one but pete would moan Cool

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Sun 06 Aug 2017, 1:37 pm

Really looking forward to this but will most likely end up reading it tomorrow night

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Sun 06 Aug 2017, 2:00 pm

I still think the FFTR being an Elimination Chamber match just before the two main events would make it too unrealistic for the winner to cash in the same night.

I wish Chris and his time travelling companions in Australia the best.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Sun 06 Aug 2017, 2:42 pm

Really looking forward to it too. Sorry I didn't have time to expand upon Grace sitting at that commentary position - been hectic.

Some good predictions. I dont think a cash in will happen myself but my table position shows how little I know!

I can see Cerberus being a popular win as the last match. I dont think anyone else will get involved.

Do you think we will find out more about Reborn attacker or do you think that story will progress beyond NoG?

Like to say to everyone good luck. Been a year of a lot of hard work and effort. Whatever the results I hope everyone really enjoys the show. Well done and respect to all the writers.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Engel Harlequin Sun 06 Aug 2017, 3:49 pm

Nando, I have no complaints regarding anything no matter what happens or who wins it.

The three eyed raven has no complaint with the world of men.

Engel Harlequin

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Sun 06 Aug 2017, 7:03 pm

Been trying to get god dam internet for the last 3 days...Just 10 days left in this country for work before i flight back home and have a working internet.

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down