The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Night of Glory - Discussion Thread - WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS

+9
roverstdt
TheCultOfPersonality
x12x
Steel
Dolphin Ziggler
DP
JJJohnson
Kurt N. Jurqa
Paul Mac 6CW
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

6CW Night of Glory - Discussion Thread - WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS Empty 6CW Night of Glory - Discussion Thread - WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Mon 09 Jun 2014, 5:54 pm

Just over two hours to go so let the chitter chatter begin- You know how this works, this thread is the place for all PPV discussions

Enjoy Smile

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

6CW Night of Glory - Discussion Thread - WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS Empty Re: 6CW Night of Glory - Discussion Thread - WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS

Post by Guest Mon 09 Jun 2014, 6:07 pm

Man it so close I can almost taste it

Back to top Go down

6CW Night of Glory - Discussion Thread - WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS Empty Re: 6CW Night of Glory - Discussion Thread - WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS

Post by Kurt N. Jurqa Mon 09 Jun 2014, 6:45 pm

Bam can almost lick it!

Kurt N. Jurqa

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 09 Jun 2014, 7:00 pm

Only one hour remaining. Everything is lined up and ready, excitement really is at a maximum.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurt N. Jurqa Mon 09 Jun 2014, 7:09 pm

It's cranked upto 11!

Kurt N. Jurqa

Back to top Go down

Post by DP Mon 09 Jun 2014, 7:30 pm

12!

DP

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 09 Jun 2014, 7:39 pm

I'm off to play football and have the tension out of my mind for a while!

My favourite thing of my own in the show I think involves Costello. There are two bits in there, one for Costello and one for Enforcer, that are truly despicable but in completely different contexts.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Mon 09 Jun 2014, 7:44 pm

Steel in the house, 16 minutes

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurt N. Jurqa Mon 09 Jun 2014, 7:59 pm

1 minute!!!!

Kurt N. Jurqa

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Mon 09 Jun 2014, 8:00 pm

LET'S DO THIS!

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCultOfPersonality Mon 09 Jun 2014, 8:01 pm

20.00 on the dot, great stuff JJ!

TheCultOfPersonality

Back to top Go down

Post by roverstdt Mon 09 Jun 2014, 8:02 pm

G-Off mate hows it going? Hows life?

Looking forward to NoG!

roverstdt

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Mon 09 Jun 2014, 8:13 pm

Protect dubs man, yeah life's good chilling in Sydney at the moment for a few months recharging before I go to New Zealand, this year has been incredible loving life at the moment, how's you? Hope you liked the hall of fame announcement.

Read the opening segments so far and I'm already loving it.

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Mon 09 Jun 2014, 8:13 pm

I can just feel something big is going to happen tonight! Who is on the phone! Excited beyond belief!

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Mon 09 Jun 2014, 8:15 pm

xviperx wrote:I can just feel something big is going to happen tonight! Who is on the phone! Excited beyond belief!

Without a doubt, it's CM Punk.

Awesome start to the show guys. Out of interest, and totally off topic.. Who has created the Bad Intentions tag team?

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by roverstdt Mon 09 Jun 2014, 8:15 pm

Nice man did you move away from the UK or are you just on holidays at the moment mate?

Yeah was surprised about that especially as I only found about the Hall of Fame 3 days later from JJ as I went into tunnel vision exam mode hahaha. But I plan to write up something like everyone else did some time this week give something to read during the quiet period until the next show ;)haha

roverstdt

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Mon 09 Jun 2014, 8:17 pm

Would love to know what people think of the Chaos/Cassidy match, I could have put some bigger spots in but I was trying my best to get across the mental battle Chaos himself is/was going through.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 09 Jun 2014, 8:20 pm

Bad Intentions were created by AJ Harvey who was a member of 6CW way back when. He is having trouble getting on the site right now but sent the characters to me on the original site.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Mon 09 Jun 2014, 8:25 pm

AJ Harver of glasgows most wanted, please tell me you've tracked down SRA as well

I've gone travelling dubs left in march, been all around Australia and go to NZ on 30 October my flight back to the uk is booked for 1st march but no idea if I'm getting on that plane yet, I have a2 year visa for Zealand so I'll see how it goes.

I suppose if you have exams even nog has to take a bit of a backseat lol no other excuse would have come close though ha. Glad you liked the announcement spent a good few hours trolling through the old site looking for highlights to include

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 09 Jun 2014, 8:30 pm

No SRA unfortunately but AJ has created a very good looking tag team. Looking forward to them debuting as well as Simon Cagero.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Mon 09 Jun 2014, 8:32 pm

Poor poor blade was expecting it to happen though.

Really liked the chaos vs Cassidy match viper, flowed really well and I think the content you put in it was great

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Mon 09 Jun 2014, 8:33 pm

Cheers man, I normally go spot crazy in matches but I wanted to show that Chaos was almost in a triple threat against Cassidy and himself haha

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Mon 09 Jun 2014, 8:39 pm

I'm 3/3 so far (I know I wrote Cassidy/Chaos but due to Greggers not being about I saw it coming...and I know Blade didn't get around to his match but I'm counting my prediction as right!)

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Mon 09 Jun 2014, 8:42 pm

Think I'm the same mate

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Mon 09 Jun 2014, 8:44 pm

I won't give anything away but lets just say I made something for one of the matches Smile

I am so excited to see what people think!

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Mon 09 Jun 2014, 8:46 pm

Ha ha loved that brown and bam segment, god damn ill jay giving out my stuff

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurt N. Jurqa Mon 09 Jun 2014, 8:49 pm

DeMarcus and Bam remind me of BA Baracus and Murdock from the A Team. Have to do a skit where I give you a glass of milk to get you on a plane (or with Bam potential daterape)

Kurt N. Jurqa

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Mon 09 Jun 2014, 9:07 pm

Wow that ladder match was insane, had some incredible spots and really couldn't tell who was going to win, I didn't expect Percy to try steal the belt half way through though on a zip line.

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Mon 09 Jun 2014, 9:14 pm

I ain't getting on no plane

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Mon 09 Jun 2014, 9:20 pm

God damn authority on for a clean sweep, was an awesome match gazzy vs enforcer so close for gazzy

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Mon 09 Jun 2014, 9:22 pm

My predictions are screwed! I cannot believe Gazzy isn't in the main event!? Something has to happen right!?

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Mon 09 Jun 2014, 9:25 pm

Me too viper has thrown everything I thought was going to happen out of the water. Surely the night can't end with the authority standing as tall as ever there's no justice in that

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Mon 09 Jun 2014, 9:27 pm

I'm getting dragged in to this haha! I can feel myself reading this as a fan and not someone who's involved! Come on Harris and Masters!!!!! Do it for 6CW!

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Mon 09 Jun 2014, 9:40 pm

Well played Harris and masters finally 6cw picks up a win

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Mon 09 Jun 2014, 9:42 pm

So glad they kept the belts, I love the dynamic of a team who don't get along but are brilliant in the ring so want to fight the good fight despite personal resentments they may have.

Still sad over Gazzy...the segment with Max makes me feel like Gazzy's night just can't be over yet!

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Mon 09 Jun 2014, 9:44 pm

I can just see some type of screw job happening now

Might need a tea break soon I'm starting to flag, if it was anything else I think I'd be asleep dead to the world

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Mon 09 Jun 2014, 9:45 pm

Should I worry now!?

MJ: Uhhhm what. Oh Wood. Yes. Leave it with me. I have plans for him. He will wait till another day

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCultOfPersonality Mon 09 Jun 2014, 9:46 pm

So far so good, the ladder match was great. Great spots with Reborn and the interactions between Black/Bam were priceless!

Shocked Gazzy lost, its not over for him. Now I see...both Gazzy and Adamson joining the Authority as they will get rid of Helms/Daniels for losing.

TheCultOfPersonality

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Mon 09 Jun 2014, 9:48 pm

I feel like Bad Intensions could easily step in...I can't help but think of Bad Influence at the moment though ahah

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Mon 09 Jun 2014, 9:50 pm

Did not see Altair winning that one....

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Mon 09 Jun 2014, 10:09 pm

Wow just wow absolutely sick and twisted but easily the best match of the night so far for me, whoever wrote that chamber of horrors match deserves some real plaudits that was imense

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Mon 09 Jun 2014, 10:29 pm

What a fantastic show, disappointed Jax Cutler didn't win the match but will give me some ammunition for promos. 

Match of the night for me has been Costello/Wood so far, fantastic story-telling. Every match has been special though.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Mon 09 Jun 2014, 10:40 pm

WOW

What an ending

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Mon 09 Jun 2014, 10:45 pm

I knew there would be so etching screwy to end the show, god dam the authority and god damn max adamson, guess nog belong to the authority afterall they are far from done

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Mon 09 Jun 2014, 10:48 pm

I got suckered in by the show and forgot to post in here...will read it again tomorrow and give some proper feedback...holy sh*t though! What a show!

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Mon 09 Jun 2014, 10:48 pm

What a fantastic show though you've excelled yourself boys you keep on setting that bar higher and higher, every match was top class and nobody came away looking weak from that, well maybe apart from blade. Just want to say thanks to anybody who was involved with that and a special thanks to JJ and paul and dubs who without we wouldn't have got to witness that spectical

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurt N. Jurqa Mon 09 Jun 2014, 10:52 pm

Steel wrote:What a fantastic show though you've excelled yourself boys you keep on setting that bar higher and higher, every match was top class and nobody came away looking weak from that, well maybe apart from blade. Just want to say thanks to anybody who was involved with that and a special thanks to JJ and paul and dubs who without we wouldn't have got to witness that spectical

+1 just an awesome show from start to finish, loved it!

Kurt N. Jurqa

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Mon 09 Jun 2014, 10:52 pm

The streak begins!
#1-0

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Mon 09 Jun 2014, 11:20 pm

Absolutely blinding!

Matches from top to bottom were immense and what an end to that CoH match! Thought the finish of the main event was sublime, thought it was going to be screwy but still gasped when it happened.

Give proper feedback in the morn but take a bow gents. That was off the charts.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 09 Jun 2014, 11:49 pm

Safe to say the reopening of 6cw has just been one sh1tstorm after another for gazzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next