The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Night of Glory - Discussion Thread - WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS

+9
roverstdt
TheCultOfPersonality
x12x
Steel
Dolphin Ziggler
DP
JJJohnson
Kurt N. Jurqa
Paul Mac 6CW
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

6CW Night of Glory - Discussion Thread - WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS - Page 2 Empty 6CW Night of Glory - Discussion Thread - WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:54 pm

First topic message reminder :

Just over two hours to go so let the chitter chatter begin- You know how this works, this thread is the place for all PPV discussions

Enjoy Smile

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

6CW Night of Glory - Discussion Thread - WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS - Page 2 Empty Re: 6CW Night of Glory - Discussion Thread - WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS

Post by Guest Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:11 am

Gonna get my head down and give the show a proper read tomorrow. Been in a bad mood all day and literally everything is irritating the feck out of me so dont want that to sway my opinions on anything

Back to top Go down

6CW Night of Glory - Discussion Thread - WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS - Page 2 Empty Re: 6CW Night of Glory - Discussion Thread - WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS

Post by Steel Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:14 am

I was still to excited when the show ended so went to the gym fair to say I'm spent now, it's 9 15am and I've had 1 and half hours sleep, well worth it though

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:32 am

Cant sleep so decided to read the show. Well worth the wait. Brilliant matches throughout, had guessed the ending earlier in the week though :p

Slightly disappointed with the outcome (streak over Sad)of my match but it was brilliantly written. Wee bit confused as to were that leaves gazzy. Would imagine next PPV is Max v Enforcer, and although gazzy is now free of his contract dont know where that leaves him, seems like this whole thing with Max hasnt really reached a conclusion

Match of the night was the chamber match. End was incredible, closely followed by Wood and Costello

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:49 pm

Incredible stuff guys.

I was expecting answers in that main event, and all we got were more questions Laugh

I see Adamson and Enforcer defending their titles against Gazzy and Nack but not sure who faces who right now.

Already figured out my tagline.

"Nobody can beat the Authority. So if you cant beat them..."

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2