The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

October-November - Asian swing/European indoor season

+10
laverfan
Henman Bill
theslosty
Born Slippy
lags72
JuliusHMarx
Calder106
Guest82
sirfredperry
MrInvisible
14 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

October-November - Asian swing/European indoor season - Page 3 Empty October-November - Asian swing/European indoor season

Post by MrInvisible Tue 10 Oct 2017, 11:48 pm

First topic message reminder :

Noticed that other than the Kyrgios thread there's not much discussion about the tournaments going on this season - 606 gone into early hibernation?  We may have had the last slam of the season and Nadal may have sewn up number 1 spot, but there's still plenty going.  To recap so far:

Goffin's proved to be one of the form players, bagging the Shenzhen Open and Japan Open titles - bodes well for the forthcoming Davis Cup final (as long as he doesn't over-play!).  Nadal won the China Open, whilst Istomin won a rare title (only his 2nd) at Chengdu.

For the end of season masters in London, looks like Goffin's in good shout with chance to qualify and I think Querrey may just sneak in ahead of Anderson - http://www.atpworldtour.com/en/rankings/singles-race-to-london

MrInvisible

Back to top Go down

October-November - Asian swing/European indoor season - Page 3 Empty Re: October-November - Asian swing/European indoor season

Post by lags72 Thu 09 Nov 2017, 3:42 am

I think Federer's tweet has it right. (can't find the bit you're referring to on ATP site, barrystar ..... chin )

I got an ATP marketing-type email (must be on some distribution list having bought WTF tickets in a previous year) and it states "Federer headlines on day one"

Re the the NextGen Finals : perhaps they lost some of their lustre when a number of the tour's young 'star' names qualified for the main event WTF (Zverev, Thiem, Sock)

lags72

Back to top Go down

October-November - Asian swing/European indoor season - Page 3 Empty Re: October-November - Asian swing/European indoor season

Post by barrystar Thu 09 Nov 2017, 9:56 am

@lags72 - you are absolutely right, I could have sworn I read it, but Federer starts on Sunday 12th and Nadal on Monday 13th.
barrystar
barrystar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3