The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Political round up.............

+32
MrInvisible
Uryu Ishida
TRUSSMAN66
Ent
Duty281
CaledonianCraig
ShahenshahG
guildfordbat
navyblueshorts
Pr4wn
Samo
lostinwales
superflyweight
Mad for Chelsea
GSC
Muscular-mouse
Dave.
Galted
Hero
JDizzle
lfc91
dummy_half
rIck_dAgless
catchweight
rodders
Pal Joey
3fingers
Steffan
LionsV2
Scottrf
SecretFly
JuliusHMarx
36 posters

Page 8 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Go down

Political round up............. - Page 8 Empty Political round up.............

Post by superflyweight Tue 21 Nov 2017, 8:01 pm

First topic message reminder :

LionsV2 wrote:
Galted wrote:

As much as I agree with you that much of the reason for the Leave vote was the racism and pig-ignorance of the likes of Lionsv2 and old people, I'm not sure the questions you're asking are particularly relevant.  I'd quite like a cut in local crime but couldn't name a single local criminal.

I beg your pardon?

No doubt the mods will do nothing about that.

He said you were “PIG IGNORANT”. I’ve heard of hard of hearing before but not hard of reading.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Political round up............. - Page 8 Empty Re: Political round up.............

Post by Pr4wn Mon 19 Mar 2018, 8:34 pm

GSC wrote:But I guess there is more evidence to rush to judgement that the BBC photoshopped a hat than a foreign nation deploying a nerve agent on British soil.

Oh please. This frothing-at-the-mouth knee-jerk response is just puerile.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/mar/15/salisbury-attack-conflict-britain-cold-war

That is what Corbyn has written. Please advise what part of this tooting a Russian horn, supportive of Putin or in any way makes light of what happened in Salisbury.

Pr4wn

Back to top Go down

Political round up............. - Page 8 Empty Re: Political round up.............

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Mon 19 Mar 2018, 10:34 pm

"McDonnell was the token in 2007...Abbott was the token in 2010.. In 2015 we looked around the room and said Jeremy how would you fancy putting your name forward in 2015"..

Now Corbyn is Labour....Owns every committee..

Life is a crazy thing isn't it..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri 23 Mar 2018, 1:09 pm

Con 44+1
Lab 41-1

Leek ward..

Lab 42 +24
Con 32 +1.

Lab gain..

Not sure if the polls are wrong...Or whether the two main rivals are very strong in some areas and very weak in others..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Fri 23 Mar 2018, 2:16 pm

Well, isolated council by-elections are a very poor measure of a national party's standing.

Duty281

Location : I wouldn’t want to be faster or greener than now if you were with me; O you were the best of all my days

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri 23 Mar 2018, 2:49 pm

They do tell you which party is motivating its base more..

Bassetlaw +22
Chiltern +33
Leek +24

Not looking good for Con in London..If Labour are doing well elsewhere.

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Mon 26 Mar 2018, 9:40 am

This anti-Semitism stuff hitting Corbyn seems timed to hurt him in the Locals...

Overkill will only help Corbyn as it will look as if he is being bullied again..

Not that I believe Corbyn dislikes the Jewish community but not sure disliking Israel will be that much of a problem for him anyway..

Then again what do I know..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Mon 26 Mar 2018, 9:49 am

There's always been an element in human nature that it's easier to believe things that favor someone you agree with than negatives, but the Trump/Corbyn followings have taken it to a new level.
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Mon 26 Mar 2018, 12:00 pm

GSC wrote:There's always been an element in human nature that it's easier to believe things that favor someone you agree with than negatives, but the Trump/Corbyn followings have taken it to a new level.

Or perhaps people naively believe what they read...

if you look at Corbyn's parliamentary record it is exemplary on fighting anti-semitism and the Jewish Labour Movement have come out today to back him..

Being a Tory I guess you are always objective on these things....Perhaps stop reading the Daily Mail..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Mon 26 Mar 2018, 1:00 pm

There does seem to be a growing movement (I presume from Israel itself) to have any criticism of Israel's ethics and expansion into the West Bank treated as anti-zionist and anti-semetic. People can and should be able to criticize how the government of a country acts without this card being played.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by CaledonianCraig Mon 26 Mar 2018, 1:17 pm

Well said George:-

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2018/mar/25/scottish-health-system-quicker-to-spot-cancer-says-george-alagiah
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

Back to top Go down

Post by Pr4wn Mon 26 Mar 2018, 1:53 pm

GSC wrote:There's always been an element in human nature that it's easier to believe things that favor someone you agree with than negatives, but the Trump/Corbyn followings have taken it to a new level.

Quite. Your post last week about Corbyn and his "support for Russia" or something like, cited pretty much word-for-word from the right wing rags was perfectly demonstrative of this phenomenon.

Pr4wn

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Mon 26 Mar 2018, 2:43 pm

CaledonianCraig wrote:Well said George:-

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2018/mar/25/scottish-health-system-quicker-to-spot-cancer-says-george-alagiah

Whilst I have sympathy for Mr Alagiah's condition and wish him a recovery...It would be nice if people didn't have to wait until they were incapacitated to moan about the system.......

ITV presenter some time back had a daughter who was suffering from anorexia and he was moaning that people didn't understand it was a mental health issue.......Neither did he until she began to suffer from it..

Wish people were more proactive and didn't wait until they had personal attachment....

Society would benefit much more as a result..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Mon 26 Mar 2018, 3:13 pm

Hero wrote:There does seem to be a growing movement (I presume from Israel itself) to have any criticism of Israel's ethics and expansion into the West Bank treated as anti-zionist and anti-semetic. People can and should be able to criticize how the government of a country acts without this card being played.

laughing

Duty281

Location : I wouldn’t want to be faster or greener than now if you were with me; O you were the best of all my days

Back to top Go down

Post by Pr4wn Mon 26 Mar 2018, 3:29 pm

Duty281 wrote:
Hero wrote:There does seem to be a growing movement (I presume from Israel itself) to have any criticism of Israel's ethics and expansion into the West Bank treated as anti-zionist and anti-semetic. People can and should be able to criticize how the government of a country acts without this card being played.

laughing

Don't do this.

Pr4wn

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Mon 26 Mar 2018, 5:03 pm

Pr4wn wrote:
Duty281 wrote:

laughing

Don't do this.

It rather tickled me.

Duty281

Back to top Go down

Post by Pr4wn Mon 26 Mar 2018, 5:04 pm

Duty281 wrote:
Pr4wn wrote:
Duty281 wrote:

laughing

Don't do this.

It rather tickled me.

Then perhaps explain why in a way that will further this debate.

Pr4wn

Back to top Go down

Post by MrInvisible Tue 27 Mar 2018, 1:10 pm

The whole Corbyn 'anti-semitic' stuff stinks of a manufactured pre-orchestrated controversy, especially given the timing.

Is it about any discriminatory behaviour or language? No. Its about a mural which whilst clearly offending some, is open to interpretation and was in 2012. Corbyn didn't exactly produce the mural himself, and his initial support for it on social media is pretty small fry compared to other misdemeanours committed by politicans. Timing of the controversy is deliberate to harm Labour's chances amongst part of the electorate in the local elections, and this point was made by the (Jewish) counter protests in support of Corbyn yesterday.

I'm suspicious on how this has been blown up into such a massive media event. There are countless political protests taking place week in week out at Westminster (from human rights, to disability cuts to housing, etc, etc) which the mainstream media ignore 99% of the time, and along comes a protest directed against Corbyn/Momentum and suddenly its item no. 2 or 3 in the news.

Now you don't have to be a Corbyn fan to acknowledge that whatever the man's faults he is clearly not a racist, and he was fighting prejudice in all its forms back way before it became mainstream to do so.

I agree with Hero's sentiments that there is a recent growing tendency in some quarters to accuse critics of Israel's behaviour in the West Bank of being anti-Semitic and using this to close down any debate on the complexities of that issue. I do also equally acknowledge that there are instances of anti-Semitism in the UK, which shouldn't be tolerated in whatever the guise, but I am sure you could find it in many parts of society (and across the political spectrum) should you wish to look for it, not just the Corbyn-supporting wing of Labour/Momentum.

Will this manufactured 'scandal' hurt Labour? On the whole no - it could dent their chances of making progress in several wards in Barnet Council local elections, and other boroughs with a higher than average Jewish electorate but I think any national impact is likely to be minimal, and there comes a point where these deliberately timed attacks on Corbyn start to have little traction as Labour voters have already factored these in when weighing up who to vote for.

Also in a funny way these personal attacks on him are probably less problematic for him and Labour as a whole in the medium to long-term than splits over Brexit. On the latter I think the Remain voting Labour support is giving them benefit of the doubt at present, but as we get closer to leaving the EU the issue may become more problematic and it won't be enough to just rely on the Tories falling out on the issue.

I actually wonder if 'muralgate' in a funny way is unexpectedly and unintentionally proving a welcome media distraction away from the splits in Labour over Brexit exposed by the sacking of Owen Smith.

MrInvisible

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Tue 27 Mar 2018, 2:17 pm

:yawn:
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Tue 27 Mar 2018, 2:18 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:

Whilst I have sympathy for Mr Alagiah's condition and wish him a recovery...It would be nice if people didn't have to wait until they were incapacitated to moan about the system.......

ITV presenter some time back had a daughter who was suffering from anorexia and he was moaning that people didn't understand it was a mental health issue.......Neither did he until she began to suffer from it..

Wish people were more proactive and didn't wait until they had personal attachment....

Society would benefit much more as a result..
clap
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by CaledonianCraig Tue 27 Mar 2018, 3:33 pm

The point of the post was evidence that the SNP are doing good for the Scottish Health Service not only on stats that show they are outperforming the rest of the UK but also in key matters such as cancer scans at earlier ages than George would otherwise have got.
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Tue 27 Mar 2018, 5:32 pm

CaledonianCraig wrote:The point of the post was evidence that the SNP are doing good for the Scottish Health Service not only on stats that show they are outperforming the rest of the UK but also in key matters such as cancer scans at earlier ages than George would otherwise have got.
Yep. I got that fine thanks. I have to say, it's nice to have confirmation that the SNP descended from Heaven, again...
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by Ent Tue 27 Mar 2018, 6:06 pm

The bowel cancer screening programme is not a scan based programme.

Ent

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue 27 Mar 2018, 6:35 pm

CaledonianCraig wrote:The point of the post was evidence that the SNP are doing good for the Scottish Health Service not only on stats that show they are outperforming the rest of the UK but also in key matters such as cancer scans at earlier ages than George would otherwise have got.

I think the next Govt will be LABOUR-SNP

With Thornberry as PM.

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Pr4wn Tue 27 Mar 2018, 6:36 pm

I think the next lottery winner will be me.

With Navy as runner-up.

Pr4wn

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue 27 Mar 2018, 6:53 pm

The Centrists had Corbyn by the Bollox yesterday...Now Blair has been out all day attacking him and he is back in play..

When will these dummies realise the Greedy Warmonger is the reason Corbyn leads Labour..

Toxic....and always will be.

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue 27 Mar 2018, 6:55 pm

Pr4wn wrote:I think the next lottery winner will be me.

With Navy as runner-up.

That is the spirit..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by CaledonianCraig Tue 27 Mar 2018, 7:34 pm

navyblueshorts wrote:
Yep. I got that fine thanks. I have to say, it's nice to have confirmation that the SNP descended from Heaven, again...

Odd remark. More like it is good to have a party that never came from hell like the Tories.
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Tue 27 Mar 2018, 8:04 pm

CaledonianCraig wrote:
navyblueshorts wrote:

Odd remark. More like it is good to have a party that never came from hell like the Tories.

If it wasnt for the SNP we wouldnt have got Thatcher.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue 27 Mar 2018, 8:23 pm

[quote="Samo"]
CaledonianCraig wrote:
navyblueshorts wrote:

If it wasnt for the SNP we wouldnt have got Thatcher.[/quote

If that is true...Looks like a home run.]

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by CaledonianCraig Tue 27 Mar 2018, 8:59 pm

Looking at the threads on here nobody wants a Tory or Labour government but they have no choice. Thankfully, saints preserve us, not the case in Scotland.
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

Back to top Go down

Post by Pr4wn Wed 28 Mar 2018, 2:21 pm

CaledonianCraig wrote:Looking at the threads on here nobody wants a Tory or Labour government but they have no choice. Thankfully, saints preserve us, not the case in Scotland.

No, not at all. Things are going swimmingly.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-43559726

Pr4wn

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 28 Mar 2018, 6:29 pm

Pr4wn wrote:
CaledonianCraig wrote:Looking at the threads on here nobody wants a Tory or Labour government but they have no choice. Thankfully, saints preserve us, not the case in Scotland.

No, not at all. Things are going swimmingly.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-43559726

And this:

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/local-news/actor-political-commentator-comedian-russell-9703087

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by CaledonianCraig Wed 28 Mar 2018, 7:05 pm

Read and be educated with these facts:-

https://grousebeater.wordpress.com/2016/04/19/the-snps-achievements/
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

Back to top Go down

Post by Pr4wn Wed 28 Mar 2018, 7:21 pm

Don't want to address the specific point that I raised? No, thought not.

That's ok, you can stick to reading whatever confirms your bias. Just don't expect anyone here to take you seriously, which they already don't.

Pr4wn

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Wed 28 Mar 2018, 10:48 pm

CaledonianCraig wrote:
navyblueshorts wrote:

Not really. You clearly only ever see the SNP = angel . I have to say, they are the most perfect political entity ever to walk the face of this Earth. Amazing bunch. Perfection incarnate.
Not interested anymore.
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by CaledonianCraig Wed 28 Mar 2018, 11:28 pm

Pr4wn wrote:Don't want to address the specific point that I raised? No, thought not.

That's ok, you can stick to reading whatever confirms your bias. Just don't expect anyone here to take you seriously, which they already don't.

That is a bit rich when people here choose to ignore the statistical facts about Scottish NHS as best performing in the UK. Just proves you have your own biases and are close-minded.

Last edited by CaledonianCraig on Wed 28 Mar 2018, 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

Back to top Go down

Post by CaledonianCraig Wed 28 Mar 2018, 11:29 pm

navyblueshorts wrote:
CaledonianCraig wrote:
navyblueshorts wrote:

Not really. You clearly only ever see the SNP = angel . I have to say, they are the most perfect political entity ever to walk the face of this Earth. Amazing bunch. Perfection incarnate.
Not interested anymore.

Many not interested in Tories or Labour either but they are continually discussed so i will crack on.
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Thu 29 Mar 2018, 9:36 am

Feel free Chum. I'll be here to remind you of your hubris whenever it's needed OK.
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave. Thu 29 Mar 2018, 10:12 am

Ahh, reference to The Night The Government Fell, 39 years ago yesterday. Callaghan lost a no confidence vote by one vote. Gerry Fitt and Frank Maguire abstained, and Callaghan wouldn't cut a deal with UUP MPs over an energy pipeline to NI.

On such fine margins Governments can fall.....

Dave.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pr4wn Thu 29 Mar 2018, 1:45 pm

CaledonianCraig wrote:
Pr4wn wrote:Don't want to address the specific point that I raised? No, thought not.

That is a bit rich when people here choose to ignore the statistical facts about Scottish NHS as best performing in the UK. Just proves you have your own biases and are close-minded.

You're beyond parody, bud.

Pr4wn

Back to top Go down

Post by Muscular-mouse Thu 29 Mar 2018, 1:57 pm

I like the snp

Muscular-mouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Ent Thu 29 Mar 2018, 2:16 pm

Scotland has one of the lowest life expectancies in Western Europe and the lowest of all UK constituent countries.

https://www.nrscotland.gov.uk/news/2017/variation-in-life-expectancy-between-areas-in-scotland

Whistle

Ent

Back to top Go down

Post by Muscular-mouse Thu 29 Mar 2018, 2:36 pm

Ent wrote:Scotland has one of the lowest life expectancies in Western Europe and the lowest of all UK constituent countries.

https://www.nrscotland.gov.uk/news/2017/variation-in-life-expectancy-between-areas-in-scotland

Whistle

Probably the food culture there has a big role to play in that.

Muscular-mouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Thu 29 Mar 2018, 3:17 pm

CaledonianCraig wrote:

As someone whos partner works in the NHS I can confirm Scottish NHS is as Frak as Englands. There is a massive shortage of GP's, waiting time targets are regularly missed (and in 2017 they were the worst since records began in 2011) and the maintenance backlog is getting farcical. Ambulance waiting times are an all time high. Not to mention the disaster that was the opening of the Queen Margaret hospital.

Saying the Scottish NHS is the best performing in the UK is like saying one stab wound is better than two. You can put as much glitter on a turd as you want but its still a turd at the end of the day.

And thats just the NHS. You posted some nice statistics but they only paint half the picture. No mention of the botch-job of centralising the police force, local councils are on their knees because of a chronic lack of funding, £26m investment on various things like bi-lingual roadsigns and BBC Alba for the whole 1% of the population who speak Gaelic, over 1000 fewer firefighters since 2010, the list goes on.

I voted SNP all my adult life, but they've made a balls up of it.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by CaledonianCraig Thu 29 Mar 2018, 3:51 pm

Samo wrote:
CaledonianCraig wrote:

As someone whos partner works in the NHS I can confirm Scottish NHS is as Frak as Englands.  There is a massive shortage of GP's, waiting time targets are regularly missed (and in 2017 they were the worst since records began in 2011) and the maintenance backlog is getting farcical.  Ambulance waiting times are an all time high.  Not to mention the disaster that was the opening of the Queen Margaret hospital.

Saying the Scottish NHS is the best performing in the UK is like saying one stab wound is better than two.  You can put as much glitter on a turd as you want but its still a turd at the end of the day.

And thats just the NHS.  You posted some nice statistics but they only paint half the picture.  No mention of the botch-job of centralising the police force, local councils are on their knees because of a chronic lack of funding,  £26m investment on various things like bi-lingual roadsigns and BBC Alba for the whole 1% of the population who speak Gaelic, over 1000 fewer firefighters since 2010, the list goes on.

Samo when you have people here portraying the SNP as totally useless and that Tory and Labour are governmental geniuses compared to them then I beg to differ greatly.

Okay you work in the Scottish NHS, and before I go on read my posts and I have never said everything is going swimmingly. And yes the Scottish NHS is performing best of the UK that is the point I make. Even the normally anti-SNP BBC have had to concede that when publishing NHS stats across the UK. So that being the case it is just one area where the SNP out-perform the Tories in government blowing this totally false theory that all the SNP does is incompetent and worse than the Tories or Labour who incidentally have hundreds of years of more experience in government yet it doesn't show.

People in Scotland invariably know which party has Scotland's best interests at heart. They have been in government for ten years now and recent polls suggest an increase in seats at the next election. And no that is not just because people who want independence vote for them as if it were we'd be an independent country now.
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Thu 29 Mar 2018, 5:48 pm

CaledonianCraig wrote:
Samo wrote:
CaledonianCraig wrote:

As someone whos partner works in the NHS I can confirm Scottish NHS is as Frak as Englands.  There is a massive shortage of GP's, waiting time targets are regularly missed (and in 2017 they were the worst since records began in 2011) and the maintenance backlog is getting farcical.  Ambulance waiting times are an all time high.  Not to mention the disaster that was the opening of the Queen Margaret hospital.

Saying the Scottish NHS is the best performing in the UK is like saying one stab wound is better than two.  You can put as much glitter on a turd as you want but its still a turd at the end of the day.

And thats just the NHS.  You posted some nice statistics but they only paint half the picture.  No mention of the botch-job of centralising the police force, local councils are on their knees because of a chronic lack of funding,  £26m investment on various things like bi-lingual roadsigns and BBC Alba for the whole 1% of the population who speak Gaelic, over 1000 fewer firefighters since 2010, the list goes on.

Samo when you have people here portraying the SNP as totally useless and that Tory and Labour are governmental geniuses compared to them then I beg to differ greatly.

Okay you work in the Scottish NHS, and before I go on read my posts and I have never said everything is going swimmingly. And yes the Scottish NHS is performing best of the UK that is the point I make. Even the normally anti-SNP BBC have had to concede that when publishing NHS stats across the UK. So that being the case it is just one area where the SNP out-perform the Tories in government blowing this totally false theory that all the SNP does is incompetent and worse than the Tories or Labour who incidentally have hundreds of years of more experience in government yet it doesn't show.

People in Scotland invariably know which party has Scotland's best interests at heart. They have been in government for ten years now and recent polls suggest an increase in seats at the next election. And no that is not just because people who want independence vote for them as if it were we'd be an independent country now.
Lost the will to live at this point. No-one is claiming what you state there picard. Take off your rose-tinted 'Independence Glasses'....
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Sat 31 Mar 2018, 8:01 am

(Yougov mar 29)

Labour member poll
--------------------------------

How is Jeremy Corbyn performing as Labour Leader ?

Very well.......40%
Fairly well.....40%
Fairly badly.....8%
Very badly......11%

They love their Man..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Sun 01 Apr 2018, 2:06 am

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:(Yougov mar 29)

Labour member poll
--------------------------------

How is Jeremy Corbyn performing as Labour Leader ?

Very well.......40%
Fairly well.....40%
Fairly badly.....8%
Very badly......11%

They love their Man..

They all want their precious unicorns and don't care if it is Brexit or Corbyn who delivers them

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by CaledonianCraig Sun 01 Apr 2018, 3:35 am

navyblueshorts wrote:
CaledonianCraig wrote:
Samo wrote:
CaledonianCraig wrote:

Lost the will to live at this point. No-one is claiming what you state there picard. Take off your rose-tinted 'Independence Glasses'....

I just find the double standards of people across social media (not just here) by Brit Nats as nauseatingly unfair. To them SNP supporters are nasty anti-English sorts. Totally and utterly wrong. Are Brit Nats who voted for Brexit all anti-Europeans who hate the Germans/French/ etc etc? No of course they are not seen as that. Oh the hypocrisy.

Scots who vote SNP and support independence hate being under the thumb of Westminster (sweet FA to do with any anti-English sentiment). We feel Scotland would be better as an independent country away from incompetent and unjust governing from Westminster. Just as Brexiteers have similar discontemt about being under the thumb of the EU and feel they would be better having freedom to make more decisions for themselves.

For some reason though Brexiteers are seen as decent people wanting what is best for them whereas Scots are seen as nasty bigots. Pathetic.
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

Back to top Go down

Post by Ent Sun 01 Apr 2018, 8:23 am

Leavers are viewed as stupid and racist by the media.

Ent

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next