The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tweets v2

+24
Steel
Ethan Shaw
Marsh
MtotheC
DP
Dolphin Ziggler
President Trump
Uryu Ishida
XR
JJJohnson
gazzyD
Good Golly I'm Olly
Perfect Jack
Engel Harlequin
Hero
Fernando
TwisT
ncfc_Tooze
Marky
x12x
Nay
The Last Outlaw
Bentyf1
Beer
28 posters

Page 20 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

Go down

Tweets v2 - Page 20 Empty Tweets v2

Post by Marky Wed 18 Apr - 10:43

First topic message reminder :

New tweet page, as the old one looks pretty, pretty, pretty full.

Marky

Posts : 29439
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 37
Location : Crawley, West Sussex

Back to top Go down


Tweets v2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Tweets v2

Post by Bentyf1 Fri 8 Dec - 15:40

@EddyKent Following 252 Followers 1.6m

@ElAustraliano don’t listen to @MaxAdamson he doesn’t want what is best for you. But daddy has a plan for you… just walk with Genesis. #DaddyKnowsBest #Genesis

Bentyf1

Posts : 1583
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 29
Location : It’s not serious

Back to top Go down

Tweets v2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Tweets v2

Post by Marky Fri 8 Dec - 16:25

Bentyf1 wrote:@EddyKent Following 252 Followers 1.6m

@ElAustraliano don’t listen to @MaxAdamson he doesn’t want what is best for you. But daddy has a plan for you… just walk with Genesis. #DaddyKnowsBest #Genesis

@ElAustraliano

@EddyKent Okay boomer.

Marky

Posts : 29439
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 37
Location : Crawley, West Sussex

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Tweets v2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Tweets v2

Post by Bentyf1 Fri 8 Dec - 16:54

Marky wrote:
Bentyf1 wrote:@EddyKent Following 252 Followers 1.6m

@ElAustraliano don’t listen to @MaxAdamson he doesn’t want what is best for you. But daddy has a plan for you… just walk with Genesis. #DaddyKnowsBest #Genesis

@ElAustraliano

@EddyKent Okay boomer.

@EddyKent Following 253 Followers 1.6m

Daddy knows best @ElAustraliano and I see greatness in you. The grass is always GREENER on the other side. Just a phone call away young man… [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Bentyf1

Posts : 1583
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 29
Location : It’s not serious

Back to top Go down

Tweets v2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Tweets v2

Post by Bentyf1 Fri 8 Dec - 16:59

@EddyKent Following 253 Followers 1.6m

@6CWF universe! Your daddy will be in attendance for the last proving grounds before #BornInFire I have LOTS I need to say to @6CW_Potato. Dicey… I’m taking the soul of this company. #ReillyvsKent #Genesis #ProvingGroundsPapa

Bentyf1

Posts : 1583
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 29
Location : It’s not serious

Back to top Go down

Tweets v2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Tweets v2

Post by Uryu Ishida Fri 8 Dec - 18:50

Marky wrote:@MaxAdamson

You up @JeremyKyle? Something I might need to run by you...

@UryuIshida: I feel this is appropriate [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Uryu Ishida

Posts : 4085
Join date : 2011-05-30
Age : 33
Location : Derby

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Tweets v2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Tweets v2

Post by Bentyf1 Fri 8 Dec - 19:04

Uryu Ishida wrote:
Marky wrote:@MaxAdamson

You up @JeremyKyle? Something I might need to run by you...

@UryuIshida: I feel this is appropriate [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

@EddyKent Following 253 Followers 1.6m
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Bentyf1

Posts : 1583
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 29
Location : It’s not serious

Back to top Go down

Tweets v2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Tweets v2

Post by Bentyf1 Fri 8 Dec - 20:06

@EddyKent Following 253 Followers 1.6m

Hey @LPorchestra what are you doing New Year’s Eve?

Bentyf1

Posts : 1583
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 29
Location : It’s not serious

Back to top Go down

Tweets v2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Tweets v2

Post by Bentyf1 Tue 12 Dec - 19:52

@EddyKent Following 253 Followers 1.6m

@ElAustraliano Just another reminder, young man... I'm always a phone call away. #Genesis #Daddyknowsbest

Bentyf1

Posts : 1583
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 29
Location : It’s not serious

Back to top Go down

Tweets v2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Tweets v2

Post by Marky Tue 12 Dec - 22:28

Bentyf1 wrote:@EddyKent Following 253 Followers 1.6m

@ElAustraliano Just another reminder, young man... I'm always a phone call away. #Genesis #Daddyknowsbest

@ElAustraliano

@EddyKent Sure. Just another reminder to you, old man... I still want your Championship. Best of luck at #BornInFire. I'll be waiting for my shot.

Marky

Posts : 29439
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 37
Location : Crawley, West Sussex

Back to top Go down

Tweets v2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Tweets v2

Post by Bentyf1 Wed 13 Dec - 13:19

Marky wrote:
Bentyf1 wrote:@EddyKent Following 253 Followers 1.6m

@ElAustraliano Just another reminder, young man... I'm always a phone call away. #Genesis #Daddyknowsbest

@ElAustraliano

@EddyKent Sure. Just another reminder to you, old man... I still want your Championship. Best of luck at #BornInFire. I'll be waiting for my shot.

@EddyKent Following 253 Followers 1.6m
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Bentyf1

Posts : 1583
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 29
Location : It’s not serious

Back to top Go down

Tweets v2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Tweets v2

Post by Bentyf1 Sun 24 Dec - 13:59

@EddyKent Following 253 Followers 1.6m

@6CWF UNIVERSE. Your daddy wants to wish you all a merry christmas and a healthy 2024. Just remember, you're in the era of greatness. #ProvingGroundsPapa #Genesis

Bentyf1

Posts : 1583
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 29
Location : It’s not serious

Back to top Go down

Tweets v2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Tweets v2

Post by Bentyf1 Sun 24 Dec - 14:01

@EddyKent Following 253 Followers 1.6m

@6CWF UNIVERSE. Guess who is running 6CWF for the first proving grounds of 2024. Me. The Proving Grounds Papa. Just so you know, after I send Dicey Reilly back to Ireland in a coffin... 2024 will be the year of my Genesis.

Bentyf1

Posts : 1583
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 29
Location : It’s not serious

Back to top Go down

Tweets v2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Tweets v2

Post by Bentyf1 Sun 24 Dec - 14:47

@EddyKent Following 253 Followers 1.6m

Daddy is going to get you. @Potato_6CWF [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Bentyf1

Posts : 1583
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 29
Location : It’s not serious

Back to top Go down

Tweets v2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Tweets v2

Post by x12x Wed 27 Dec - 10:44

LiamWood: @Engel Harlequin once again refusing to face me in person and instead delivering "creepy" promos via a screen. He thinks he's the Joker and he is but it's the Jared Leto's version.

x12x

Posts : 7968
Join date : 2013-01-16
Age : 35
Location : London, UK

Back to top Go down

Tweets v2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Tweets v2

Post by Bentyf1 Thu 28 Dec - 18:34

@EddyKent Following 253 Followers 1.6m

Just caught up with @6CWF news and content. Just one call @ElAustraliano just one call. I promise, Daddy knows best. #Genesis #ProvingGroundsPapa

Bentyf1

Posts : 1583
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 29
Location : It’s not serious

Back to top Go down

Tweets v2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Tweets v2

Post by Marky Fri 5 Jan - 14:46

@ElAustraliano

headhunt
/ˈhɛdhʌnt/
verb
past tense: headhunted; past participle: headhunted

identify and approach (a suitable person employed elsewhere) to fill a business position.

Marky

Posts : 29439
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 37
Location : Crawley, West Sussex

Back to top Go down

Tweets v2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Tweets v2

Post by Bentyf1 Fri 5 Jan - 19:07

Marky wrote:@ElAustraliano

headhunt
/ˈhɛdhʌnt/
verb
past tense: headhunted; past participle: headhunted

identify and approach (a suitable person employed elsewhere) to fill a business position.

@EddyKent Following 253 Followers 1.6m

So proud of my son. Welcome to your Genesis.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Bentyf1

Posts : 1583
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 29
Location : It’s not serious

Back to top Go down

Tweets v2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Tweets v2

Post by Bentyf1 Fri 5 Jan - 19:09

@EddyKent Following 253 Followers 1.6m

The Rottweiler. The Reaper. The son. Your daddy. This is Genesis and in 2024 @6CWF universe... we take it all.

#Genesis #ProvingGroundsPapa #LevelsAbove

Bentyf1

Posts : 1583
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 29
Location : It’s not serious

Back to top Go down

Tweets v2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Tweets v2

Post by Bentyf1 Fri 5 Jan - 19:48

@EddyKent Following 254 Followers 1.7m

I've seen some reaction on social media about @ClarkeJames6WF and #AlexWalker and they're watching of Daddy. Alex, I know your games. I know James's games. Dont try me because you will fall.

#Genesis #ProvingGroundsPapa

Bentyf1

Posts : 1583
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 29
Location : It’s not serious

Back to top Go down

Tweets v2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Tweets v2

Post by Uryu Ishida Sun 7 Jan - 18:58

@UryuIshida: Did Reilly just piss off 3 former European champions? And he's facing them all at the same time this week too...

Uryu Ishida

Posts : 4085
Join date : 2011-05-30
Age : 33
Location : Derby

Back to top Go down

Tweets v2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Tweets v2

Post by Marky Mon 8 Jan - 20:38

@ElAustraliano

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

----------------

Community Notes

This image is the famous photo of all four members of Evolution, stood in a line, all wearing designer suits. Triple H's face has been replaced by Eddy Kent's, with the 6WF World Heavyweight Championship photoshopped over his shoulder.

Michael Sweetwater is Ric Flair, Tyler Roth is Batista, and Rex Adamson is Randy Orton.

Marky

Posts : 29439
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 37
Location : Crawley, West Sussex

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Tweets v2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Tweets v2

Post by Bentyf1 Wed 10 Jan - 18:44

@EddyKent Following 254 Followers 1.7m

You've done well, Rexy. @ElAustraliano Daddy is going to guide you. I wan't you to become a Lion.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] #Genesis #ProvinggroundsPapa #TheRottweiler #TheReaper #TheSon

Bentyf1

Posts : 1583
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 29
Location : It’s not serious

Back to top Go down

Tweets v2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Tweets v2

Post by Bentyf1 Wed 10 Jan - 18:49

EddyKent Following 254 Followers 1.7m

@ClarkeJames6WF and @TheAlexWalker Fellas, I mean... I can't. @BlueDragon keep walking. Daddy will obliterate you all. #Genesis #ProvingGroundsPapa #LevelsAbove

Bentyf1

Posts : 1583
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 29
Location : It’s not serious

Back to top Go down

Tweets v2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Tweets v2

Post by Bentyf1 Wed 10 Jan - 19:13

EddyKent Following 254 Followers 1.7m

@6CWF world. Daddy and the son @ElAustraliano will be taking out the trash once again. Saturday, 30th January 2024 in London. @TheSharpShooter and @El_Potato6CWF Don't let 2024 be bad for you. #Genesis

Bentyf1

Posts : 1583
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 29
Location : It’s not serious

Back to top Go down

Tweets v2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Tweets v2

Post by Marky Wed 10 Jan - 23:10

Bentyf1 wrote:EddyKent Following 254 Followers 1.7m

@6CWF world. Daddy and the son @ElAustraliano will be taking out the trash once again. Saturday, 30th January 2024 in London. @TheSharpShooter and @El_Potato6CWF Don't let 2024 be bad for you. #Genesis

@ElAustraliano

@EddyKent I'm not gonna call you Daddy. Not even if there's a fire. #StepbrothersReference

But I am fully behind the idea of being the #NextInLine, the #NaturalSuccessor, the #HeirToTheThrone, so that #Genesis will continue to live on, for generations to come.

Its all about the bigger picture.

Marky

Posts : 29439
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 37
Location : Crawley, West Sussex

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Tweets v2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Tweets v2

Post by Bentyf1 Thu 11 Jan - 8:09

Marky wrote:
Bentyf1 wrote:EddyKent Following 254 Followers 1.7m

@6CWF world. Daddy and the son @ElAustraliano will be taking out the trash once again. Saturday, 30th January 2024 in London. @TheSharpShooter and @El_Potato6CWF Don't let 2024 be bad for you. #Genesis

@ElAustraliano

@EddyKent I'm not gonna call you Daddy. Not even if there's a fire. #StepbrothersReference

But I am fully behind the idea of being the #NextInLine, the #NaturalSuccessor, the #HeirToTheThrone, so that #Genesis will continue to live on, for generations to come.

Its all about the bigger picture.

EddyKent Following 254 Followers 1.7m

Whatever Rexy wants, Rexy gets. #Genesis #TheSon #ALion

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Bentyf1

Posts : 1583
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 29
Location : It’s not serious

Back to top Go down

Tweets v2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Tweets v2

Post by DP Thu 11 Jan - 11:12

@TheSharpshooter

Thanks for all your messages. I'm ok and have been medically cleared (again)! I look worse than I feel but trust me, Genesis are going to get it. See you soon @EddyKent @ElAustraliano

DP

Posts : 895
Join date : 2013-01-17
Age : 31
Location : East Midlands

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Tweets v2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Tweets v2

Post by Bentyf1 Thu 11 Jan - 21:12

DP wrote:@TheSharpshooter

Thanks for all your messages. I'm ok and have been medically cleared (again)! I look worse than I feel but trust me, Genesis are going to get it. See you soon @EddyKent @ElAustraliano

EddyKent Following 254 Followers 1.7m

Remember what happened in Belfast at Destiny @TheSharpshooter that is all. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] #Genesis #NeedsmoreDaddy

Bentyf1

Posts : 1583
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 29
Location : It’s not serious

Back to top Go down

Tweets v2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Tweets v2

Post by Marky Fri 12 Jan - 11:39

@ElAustraliano

I do not approve of this poll.

@Genesis_Kid98

What should @EddyKent and @ElAustraliano's tag team be called?

Final result
Daddy and the Boy  ************** 59%
Father and Son        ******** 32%
Other                      ** 9%

Marky

Posts : 29439
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 37
Location : Crawley, West Sussex

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Tweets v2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Tweets v2

Post by Bentyf1 Mon 22 Jan - 20:41

@EddyKent Following 254 Followers 1.7m

Statement. @6CWF

Spoiler:

Bentyf1

Posts : 1583
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 29
Location : It’s not serious

Back to top Go down

Tweets v2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Tweets v2

Post by President Trump Thu 25 Jan - 8:27

@Potato_6CWF

@EddyKent loves to hide behind people now its COVID. What a fanny

President Trump

Posts : 11793
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 41
Location : Holding cell @ Interpotatol HQ

Back to top Go down

Tweets v2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Tweets v2

Post by Marky Tue 30 Jan - 12:01

@MaxAdamson

I've tried to stay silent. But nah. I'm going to Japan to win the big one. I dont care what Rex thinks. If I'm honest, I don't even particularly care what Dicey or Harris think. This is about me and Kent. And I'm going to take his gold. Nobody can prevent destiny.

Marky

Posts : 29439
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 37
Location : Crawley, West Sussex

Back to top Go down

Tweets v2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Tweets v2

Post by Marky Tue 30 Jan - 12:03

@ElAustraliano

I solemnly swear, I will call the 6WF World Heavyweight Championship match straight down the middle. I know people won't believe me, because #FatherEd is in the match, but he can dismantle all three opponents if he wants. He can smash em, stack em, and pin em. Without my assistance. #Genesis

Marky

Posts : 29439
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 37
Location : Crawley, West Sussex

Back to top Go down

Tweets v2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Tweets v2

Post by Marky Wed 31 Jan - 0:15

Marky wrote:@ElAustraliano

I solemnly swear, I will call the 6WF World Heavyweight Championship match straight down the middle. I know people won't believe me, because #FatherEd is in the match, but he can dismantle all three opponents if he wants. He can smash em, stack em, and pin em. Without my assistance. #Genesis

@ElAustraliano

See. #AndStill

Marky

Posts : 29439
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 37
Location : Crawley, West Sussex

Back to top Go down

Tweets v2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Tweets v2

Post by Bentyf1 Wed 7 Feb - 18:43

@EddyKent Following 254 Followers 1.7m

DADDY IS HOME. Buy @6CWF 2K23 out now. #Genesis #ProvingGroundsPapa #LevelsAbove [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Bentyf1

Posts : 1583
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 29
Location : It’s not serious

Back to top Go down

Tweets v2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Tweets v2

Post by Marky Thu 8 Feb - 9:10

Bentyf1 wrote:@EddyKent Following 254 Followers 1.7m

DADDY IS HOME. Buy @6CWF 2K23 out now. #Genesis #ProvingGroundsPapa #LevelsAbove  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

@ElAustraliano

Also out now, the Rex Adamson DLC package, including both regular and Genesis themed attire. And War Games is now available as a match type, you can literally be any of your favourite Genesis characters and beat the sh*t out of Dicey Reilly and Scott Harris (the game came too soon for Max or Paddy, soz)

Marky

Posts : 29439
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 37
Location : Crawley, West Sussex

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Tweets v2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Tweets v2

Post by Bentyf1 Thu 8 Feb - 9:52

Marky wrote:
Bentyf1 wrote:@EddyKent Following 254 Followers 1.7m

DADDY IS HOME. Buy @6CWF 2K23 out now. #Genesis #ProvingGroundsPapa #LevelsAbove  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

@ElAustraliano

Also out now, the Rex Adamson DLC package, including both regular and Genesis themed attire. And War Games is now available as a match type, you can literally be any of your favourite Genesis characters and beat the sh*t out of Dicey Reilly and Scott Harris (the game came too soon for Max or Paddy, soz)

@EddyKent Following 254 Followers 1.7m
Whatever Rexy want's Rexy gets. We will destroy you. @ElAustraliano @potato_6CWF @TheSharpShooter and Patricks. #TheSon #Genesis #WARGAMES #DayofReckoning

Bentyf1

Posts : 1583
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 29
Location : It’s not serious

Back to top Go down

Tweets v2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Tweets v2

Post by Marky Sat 10 Feb - 20:27

@ElAustraliano

So #BlueDragon thinks Max might be my dad. That would mean he would have had to sleep with his own sister (my mum). Just because that behaviour is allowed in Liverpool, doesn't mean the rest of us partake, you sick f*ck.

Marky

Posts : 29439
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 37
Location : Crawley, West Sussex

Back to top Go down

Tweets v2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Tweets v2

Post by Marky Sat 10 Feb - 20:31

@ElAustraliano

Also yes, it hurt when Patricks hit the Puzzle Solver on me from a stupidly high height. Luckily, I'm the biggest of big boys. Patricks talks about his kids and Max's nephew knowing each other. He thinks he knows everything huh.

Marky

Posts : 29439
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 37
Location : Crawley, West Sussex

Back to top Go down

Tweets v2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Tweets v2

Post by Bentyf1 Sun 11 Feb - 11:00

@EddyKent Following 254 Followers 1.7m

You will pay, Patricks. You hurt my Genesis family, you will pay. #Genesis #ProvingGroundsPapa

Bentyf1

Posts : 1583
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 29
Location : It’s not serious

Back to top Go down

Tweets v2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Tweets v2

Post by JJJohnson Sun 11 Feb - 15:30

@WrestlingInsider

Reports circulating that 6CWF have held talks with ‘7’ free agents in the last week as the road to ‘Night of Glory’ amps up.

Will any of these stars be involved in the ‘Gateway to Glory’ match on March 9th in Las Vegas?

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9477
Join date : 2011-03-09
Age : 33

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Tweets v2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Tweets v2

Post by Uryu Ishida Sun 11 Feb - 15:43

@Uryu Ishida

@WrestlingInsider how many times has Dustin told you about promoting his old gimmicks to different companies?

Uryu Ishida

Posts : 4085
Join date : 2011-05-30
Age : 33
Location : Derby

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Tweets v2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Tweets v2

Post by Bentyf1 Mon 12 Feb - 12:51

@EddyKent Following 254 Followers 1.7m

NEW YORK CITY. Daddy is coming. Next Monday, live from the Arthur ashe stadium.  7PM EST 4PM PT 12AM GMT @6CWF #Genesis #ProvingGroundsPapa #Levelsabove

Bentyf1

Posts : 1583
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 29
Location : It’s not serious

Back to top Go down

Tweets v2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Tweets v2

Post by JJJohnson Mon 12 Feb - 16:26

@WrestlingInsider

We can today confirm that @6CWF has just signed 3 new talents to the roster, all of which are scheduled to debut in the coming weeks. Talks are still ongoing with 5-6 other names but no concrete plans have been agreed as of this point.

Sources close to the company are said to be ‘extremely excited’ for what is about to go down.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9477
Join date : 2011-03-09
Age : 33

Steel, Bentyf1 and Former TAW Champion like this post

Back to top Go down

Tweets v2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Tweets v2

Post by Marky Tue 13 Feb - 8:44

JJJohnson wrote:@WrestlingInsider

We can today confirm that @6CWF has just signed 3 new talents to the roster, all of which are scheduled to debut in the coming weeks. Talks are still ongoing with 5-6 other names but no concrete plans have been agreed as of this point.

Sources close to the company are said to be ‘extremely excited’ for what is about to go down.

@MaxAdamson

#WelcomeBackKiller #WelcomeBackRasta #WelcomeBackMarkPalmer

Marky

Posts : 29439
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 37
Location : Crawley, West Sussex

Back to top Go down

Tweets v2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Tweets v2

Post by JJJohnson Fri 16 Feb - 11:53

@WrestlingInsider

As of right now we know there are 5 names being added to the 6CWF roster. It is expected that at least one of those will appear Monday in New York City at Proving Grounds.

The company still holding out hopes in negotiations with 3-4 others but said to be "in the balance" right now.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9477
Join date : 2011-03-09
Age : 33

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Tweets v2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Tweets v2

Post by Bentyf1 Fri 16 Feb - 14:13

JJJohnson wrote:@WrestlingInsider

As of right now we know there are 5 names being added to the 6CWF roster. It is expected that at least one of those will appear Monday in New York City at Proving Grounds.

The company still holding out hopes in negotiations with 3-4 others but said to be "in the balance" right now.

@EddyKent Following 254 Followers 1.7m

Your daddy has been told the names @6CWF universe. Don't get your hopes, they will be obliterated. #Genesis #ProvingGroundsPapa

Bentyf1

Posts : 1583
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 29
Location : It’s not serious

Back to top Go down

Tweets v2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Tweets v2

Post by Jackson Black Fri 16 Feb - 16:11

Bentyf1 wrote:
JJJohnson wrote:@WrestlingInsider

As of right now we know there are 5 names being added to the 6CWF roster. It is expected that at least one of those will appear Monday in New York City at Proving Grounds.

The company still holding out hopes in negotiations with 3-4 others but said to be "in the balance" right now.

@EddyKent Following 254 Followers 1.7m

Your daddy has been told the names @6CWF universe. Don't get your hopes, they will be obliterated. #Genesis #ProvingGroundsPapa


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Jackson Black

Posts : 1
Join date : 2024-02-10

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Tweets v2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Tweets v2

Post by Bentyf1 Fri 16 Feb - 16:31

Jackson Black wrote:
Bentyf1 wrote:
JJJohnson wrote:@WrestlingInsider

As of right now we know there are 5 names being added to the 6CWF roster. It is expected that at least one of those will appear Monday in New York City at Proving Grounds.

The company still holding out hopes in negotiations with 3-4 others but said to be "in the balance" right now.

@EddyKent Following 254 Followers 1.7m

Your daddy has been told the names @6CWF universe. Don't get your hopes, they will be obliterated. #Genesis #ProvingGroundsPapa


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

@EddyKent Following 254 Followers 1.7m
Oh I remember you @JacksonBlack And I don't forget... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Bentyf1

Posts : 1583
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 29
Location : It’s not serious

Jackson Black likes this post

Back to top Go down

Tweets v2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Tweets v2

Post by Former TAW Champion Mon 19 Feb - 14:49

@TheCobraOfficial - Well I guess the snake is out of the bag #NoKnownCure

Former TAW Champion

Posts : 3
Join date : 2024-02-12

Back to top Go down

Tweets v2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Tweets v2

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum