The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Anarchy Tuesday 25th September 2018

+7
TwisT
Uryu Ishida
Nay
The Last Outlaw
XR
x12x
JJJohnson
11 posters

Go down

6CW Anarchy Tuesday 25th September 2018 Empty 6CW Anarchy Tuesday 25th September 2018

Post by JJJohnson Wed 12 Sep 2018, 7:26 pm

Match 1
O'Callaghan vs Xavier Ross

Match 2
Mike Hill vs Uryu Ishida

Match 3
Liam Wood/Marty Helms vs GazzyD/Cameron Faith

Match 4
Cerberus vs Perfect Jack

Match 5
James McManus vs Frank Horrigan

Main Event
6CW International Championship
Anthony Grace (c) vs Engel Harlequin

Current Champions:
6CW - Cerberus
International - Anthony Grace
UK - Liam Wood
TV - Marty Helms
Tag Team - The TA

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy Tuesday 25th September 2018 Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy Tuesday 25th September 2018

Post by x12x Wed 12 Sep 2018, 10:55 pm

The 6CW arena errupts in to boos as Revival Mode by Every Time I Die blasts through the speakers bringing out the 6CW United Kingdom Champion Liam Wood on to the stage, as the champ takes the stage he pauses, soaking in the hate before letting a smile cover his face.

HE: These idiots are booing a champion of this company! It's disgusting...

HA: What's disgusting is what Wood did to Mr Kenty at Beachfront Brawl to help him claim that title, I'm shocked he was allowed to keep his job!

HE: He kept his job because he's the reason people turn on the TV, he got rid of someone 6CW didn't need.

Wood reaches the ring but before rolling in walks around to the commentary desk, staring at the Lloyd Brothers and motioning for them to stand up. Henry quickly does allowing Wood to pick up his chair, taking it to the ring and throwing it inside. Wood then returns, motioning for Harold to get up but Harold answers Wood back.

HA: I'm not giving you my chair...

HE: Just do it, show some respect.

Wood can be heard off camera

Wood:
Give me your f**king chair or I'll take it...your choice. Henry, tell your brother to do what's best for him...

Harold takes a second but reluctantly gives up the chair allowing Wood to take it and throw it in to the ring, Wood then rolls inside before arranging the chairs. The crowd continue to boo as Wood takes a seat and begins to speak.

Wood:
I am YOUR champion so you will show me the respect that I damn well deserve! You should worship me like the God I am, you should realise that I am a once in a lifetime superstar and for you to get to see me in person, is a honour and a privilege. The funny thing is though, I know WHY you won't cheer for me and it's because to unwashed, uneducated, unmotivated idiots...my life is just to unrealistic and you can't relate to me.

You see, you can look at morons like Gazzy D and think that if you eat your vitamins and say your prayers that one day you might just be as good as him...you might follow in his footsteps and become the next “history maker”. You look at Gazzy D and you believe that ANYTHING is possible. You cheer for Gazzy because he's a shell of a man and that's all any of you could ever hope to be on your very best day.

Wood sits back in the chair and adjusts the UK title over his shoulder before continuing

Wood:
Me on the other hand? I am pure greatness...I am something that you could never dream of being and that makes you feel bad about your sad, pathetic lives. You watch as I do whatever I like, whenever I like and then look at your own life and it makes you feel bad. You realise that you're just another unimportant person...you hate your job, you hate your life, you hate your dumb f**king kids...and that makes you hate people like me.

You relate to people like Gazzy D...a man who is nothing more than a doormat, a man who's wife can't stand him...a man who's body is falling apart. You all cheer for Gazzy and claim it's because you think he's a hero but really, really it's because you pity him just like you pity your own lives...

...and you should, you're all pathetic.

Wood leans forward, locking eyes with the hard cam and speaking again. In the background the fans boos are louder than ever but Wood ignores them, turning his attention to someone else.

Wood:
Talking about pathetic...lets talk about the man who claims he runs this place...Alex Walker.

The fans cheer Walker's name causing Wood to grit his teeth, showing his disgust for the owner of 6CW

Wood:
Of course you'd cheer for Walker...the man's a bigger idiot than Gazzy D! At Aftermath he tried telling me what I did to Mr Kenty was disgusting...he tried telling me that I should be ashamed for my actions. The man should be praising me...

...At Beachfront Brawl, I took an old dog out back and put it out of it's misery. Mr Kenty had lost the spark and was wasting everyone's time by showing up and stealing a living. I did 6CW, Alex Walker and Mr Kenty a favour when I put him away...we no longer had to be burdened by his presence and Kenty no longer had to pretend he still had it when his career was long past it's best. If anything, Mr Kenty is the one who should be ashamed...if he had stayed away then I wouldn't have had to do what I did...

...the same goes for what I'm going to have to do to Gazzy D.

Wood lets a sick smile cover his face

Wood:
Gazzy D is killing his legacy. A man who was once seen as a legend is now dragging his career through the mud and it just needs to stop. If Gazzy was a decent human being, he'd have stayed away...but Gazzy D is NOT a decent human being...

...Gazzy D is a sad, pathetic loser driven by pride. Gazzy D is an ego obsessed failure who's desperate to prove he's still the man despite being washed up. Gazzy D is the comeback king and he'll keep going and going and going until he dies which I hope is very f**king soon because it's getting sad to watch.

The fans gasp at Wood's words as Wood sits back, a huge smile on his face.

HA: This is disgusting, to talk about another human being like that is indefensible...

Henry stays quiet as Wood speaks one last time.

Wood:
The funny thing is, I'm not actually out here to talk about Gazzy D and the fact that 6CW would have been better if Joshua had ACTUALLY broken his neck...I'm out here to talk to someone who deserves to share a ring with me, a man who might actually be the ONLY other man in this company to deserve the belt over his shoulder...Marty Helms.

The fans boo Helms name but Wood continues, undeterred.

Wood:
I got this other chair out here so that Marty could join me and we could show you what TRUE champions look like. I want every numbskull in here to realise that while you can cheer Gazzy D or any of the other idiots in the back that WE are the true mark of greatness. At Anarchy, we fight side by side and form what may be the greatest team in 6CW history.

Wood once again sits back, lowering the mic and soaking in the hate as he waits for Helms to join him

HE: What a team they'll be...two champions fighting side by side.

HA: While they might be champions, they also both have massive egos...I don't see them co-existing for long.

x12x

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy Tuesday 25th September 2018 Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy Tuesday 25th September 2018

Post by XR Thu 13 Sep 2018, 9:57 am

HA: Well folks, up next is a one on one interview between our very own Christy James and the man causing a bit of a stir here in 6CW, Xavier Ross. Ross was victorious over Cameron Faith last week in his in ring debut but there are questions over the manner in which he won.

The screen turns to black…

This message is brought to you by The Beacon of Hope, Xavier Ross.

The black screen with the message announcement fades away and we are shown Christy James sitting opposite from Xavier Ross. Christy is looking to the camera while Xavier watches her.

Christy James: Ladies and Gentlemen I am sitting opposite 6CW’s newest roster addition and the self proclaimed Beacon of Hope, Xavier Ross. Thank you for agreeing to do this interview, Xavier.

Xavier lets out a short sigh and shakes his head.

Xavier Ross: Self proclaimed? Are you trying to say that nobody agrees with what I’ve said? Let’s just set that straight right now, I am not the self proclaimed anything.

Christy back pedals.

Christy James: Ok, I’m sorry about that. I think we’ll go straight to the point and I want to know what you thought of Cameron Faith’s reaction to his loss to you.

A smirk slowly creeps on to the face of Xavier, as he looks in to Christy’s eyes.

Xavier Ross: My thoughts are that he had the right reaction; it was a little whiney for my liking but look at what I got out of him. That fire…that passion. That’s been missing from Cameron Faith for months and one loss to me and he’s got it back. This is what I said when I arrived in this company, that I am going to burst this bubble everybody is living in and shine a light on the reality of the world that surrounds them. Cameron Faith can testify to that.

Christy James: But what about the manner of the victory? The fact-

Xavier Ross: The fact that I pinned him, 1-2-3, in the middle of the ring? The fact that he gave me everything he had and I still beat him? Or is it the fact that ignorant people, like yourself, were expecting the new guy to be humbled?

Christy James: I was going to say that you needed to stick your thumb in his eyes to gain the advantage.

With that, an even bigger sigh leaves Ross’ body.

Xavier Ross: This is what you don’t get. In that ring you can either be a winner or a loser and if you’re doing it correctly, you will do anything it takes to be a winner. A thumb to the eye? That’s entry level stuff and if Cameron Faith was the well-travelled veteran you build him up to be, he would have seen that coming. I guess the irony is he did see it coming, it’s just he couldn’t see what followed…he simply felt it.

Xavier is slowly getting heated.

Xavier Ross: And to be honest with you, I could have done a lot worse to the man. I could have finished his career there and then but I’m a kinder person than that. I give people the opportunity to learn and improve, if they show me they can change then who I am to hold a grudge against them? Do I hate Cameron Faith? Of course I don’t, I pity him. He’s just a cog in this big machine, doing what he’s told and telling you what you want to hear so you get behind him. I’m different, I do not represent anyone other than myself and the message I am carrying.

As Ross finishes speaking there is an awkward pause as Christy is sat back in her chair, unsure whether to continue the interview. Ross looks her dead in the eyes…

Xavier Ross: Next question.

Again, another pause before Christy hesitantly continues.

Christy James: Ok…we now know your thoughts on what happened in your match but what about the events afterwards? Alex Walker told Cameron Faith that if he wanted to face you again, he has to earn it.

Xavier Ross: And so he should, as I said – Cameron Faith now has been given a chance to prove himself, to take this anger he has from losing to me and turn it in to something real. He has been given a new lease of life and it is now up to him as to how he uses it. If he proves himself and is granted a rematch, then I will duly oblige in beating him again.

Christy James: And tonight you step back in to the ring again in a singles match against O’Callaghan.

Xavier Ross: Another name here that’s stuck in a rut which is getting deeper by the day.

Christy James: What did you make of his match with Mike Hill?

Xavier Ross: He lost, he’s a loser and I can see why he’s doing as bad as he is. 6CW management can see this and, like they did with Cameron Faith, they are allowing me to give him a second chance of a career. I sent Jack Hurst packing, made Cameron Faith a new man and now O’Callaghan is next. Are you starting to see a pattern here, Christy? Every life I touch gets affected in some way and I decide how. I not only control their present but their futures also. This is why I repeat my message of following me, I know people don’t like the way I can come across but I am doing this for everybody else’s benefit, not mine.

Christy James: But surely you do benefit from all this? You’re literally having a spotlight shined on you.

Xavier Ross: And why shouldn’t I? That spotlight is a symbol, at that moment in time everybody’s focus should be on me and me alone. They shouldn’t be looking at their mobile phones, talking to the person sitting next to them or stuffing their faces with fatty foods. They should be watching and listening to me, that’s why I have a spotlight. I’m going to close this interview for you with one last thing…

Xavier looks towards the camera, which slowly closes in on his face.

Xavier Ross: Tonight I will make a believer out of O’Callaghan, like I did Jack Hurst and Cameron Faith. And I will continue to make believers of the 6CW roster until somebody stops me…and that isn’t happening any time soon, no matter what your deluded minds may tell you.

With that, Xavier takes the microphone off of his shirt and tosses it to the floor. He gets up out of his chair and walks straight past Christy, who looks on with a taken aback expression on her face. The screen fades to black…

XR

Back to top Go down

Post by The Last Outlaw Fri 14 Sep 2018, 7:48 am

"LIGHTS OUT!" is shouted from the speakers and Remedy by Seether starts to play. Out walks Marty Helms

HA: Well, it looks like you're invitation has been received kindly.

LW: What? Shut up. Let me do your job properly for you

He clears his throat

LW: Ladies and gentlemen, making his way to the ring, weighing in at a lean and strong 280 pounds, standing a mighty 6 feet and 6 inches tall, he is the man they call "The Last Outlaw", 6CW's current Television Champion - The Great Marty Helms!

Marty watches with interest and then bows in appreciation towards Liam

HE: Impressive recall, Liam

LW: Game recognises game, Henry, greatness understands greatness.

HA: Well it looks to me, Liam, that Helms recognises the power of the higher ground.

There's a little flicker of shock and then anger before Liam composes himself. He sees, like everyone else, that Helms has made his way into the ring and has a mic in hand.

MH: Thank you, Liam, for that wonderful introduction. It is great to see that the UK has not lost all of its manners in these dark times. Brexit Britain may sit in the stands, but there's a little bit of humility and greatness still shining on, fighting the good fight. You may wonder why I have chosen to come out here and make my way into the ring, rather than joining you at commentary, Liam. But I have my reasons. Forgive me my bad manners, but I need to address something.

He looks to Wood and they share a nod, an understanding

MH: If this goes how I think it will, you shan't need to join me, and I'll soon just join you.

He turns back to the crowd

MH: And that is because I doubt very much that any of the men I'm about to address have the balls to step out here and trade bars with me. Did you see what happened to the last men who have? Engel got so desperate he had to fight Uryu Ishida, a man who can't get f***** in a brothel, whilst Mike Hill is desperately moaning about some washed up old champ around here who's in movies now. All four of those men are beneath me, and the ones who have crossed me have found me unstoppable.

He looks down the ramp

MH: Which leads me to Cameron Faith and GazzyD. Gareth, or Chester Bennington as we call him in the back, would be too scared to promo a god damn mirror these days, so Liam can tell you that he won't be out here to confront either of us. Little sneak was so scared of competing in our last match that he just stalked the UK champion instead.

He turns to Liam Wood, who is applauding his words. Looking back to the crowd, Helms continues

MH: And Cameron Faith? The much-vaunted 6WF and 6CW pro? So frail is his reputation that he's forced to find feuds with newbies. I watch Mr Ross with interest, this Beacon of Hope, and I hope he doesn't disappoint. Cameron Faith and Gazzy on the other hand, they do nothing but. Big Jock Knew, Cameron, and it looks like Xavier knows about you too.

Frankly, myself and Mr Wood, Mr Wood and I, this partnership is one that 6CW hasn't seen the likes of before. I have respect for the TA, Max and I have some similar views on certain dickless cucks, and I have seen the tweets on my way out here, but I am confident in what we wield. You could say we have UKTV Gold...

He chuckles at his own brilliance

MH: But enough distractions. Let's see whose balls have dropped, let's see if wee Faithy or Chester have got the hairs on their sack to come answer us

He turns to Wood and shakes his head, mouthing off about them being cowards

The Last Outlaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Sat 15 Sep 2018, 12:24 am

*Suddenly “ I Fought The Law” blasts out around the arena to muted cheers as Cameron Faith steps onto the stage dressed in usual attire, holding a baseball bat. He stares at Wood and Helms who are both sat nonchalantly in the chairs in the middle of the ring spinning the bat, before leaning it against his shoulder*

HE: What the he’ll is he doing here.

HA: Why wouldn’t he be here, he’s the 4th man in this match and Helms just called him out.

HE: Helms didn't call him out, he just mentioned the absurdity of two great champions having to face a waste of space like Faith.

HA: Waste of Space? Don't know about that looks like he means business

HE: Come on Brother, even you can't be that naive, he always looks like that, but the reality is he is all bark and no bite these days. The guy is pathetic, pure and simple. Just pathetic!!!

HA: Say what you mean brother why don't you.

*Faith continues to stare at his opponents in the ring before pointing the bat at Helms and Wood and raising a microphone*

CF: Do us a favour and shut your f***ing holes!!!!

*The camera pans across the crowd as most of fans erupt into a chorus of Faith chants as Faith leans the bat back against his shoulder*

CF: Last week Xavier Ross said he was going to burst my bubble and shine a light on the reality of 6CW, and just like every one of you I thought he was speaking a load of b*llocks but then the referee blatantly ignored the fact that Xavier Ross stuck his thumb in my eye to win and I realised, he was right.

Every single person saw him cheat, everyone except for Alex Walker apparently, who f***ing pied my rematch request.

See I used to think that if I play the game by the rules then everything would work out in the end but the problem is every other c*** seems to be playing by a different f***ing rule book and Alex Walker simply couldn't give two sh*ts!

CF: Now, If thats how Walker wants it then thats fine!

*Faith lowers the bat and bangs the end of it on the ground a few times*

CF: But he better not give a f*** now I’m about to change the game!!!!

*Faith slowly paces across the stage using the bat as a walking stick*

CF: See Walker you asked for passion, you asked for me to give my all and put the roster on notice then fine, how about I start by knocking f*** out two of your champions. Then once I have left two of your premier athletes lying in a heap in the middle of the ring I’m gonna come looking for you.

And once I find you, you're gonna agree to put me In a street fight with Xavier Ross!

HA: Wow that is some demand!

HE: It's nothing but pie in the sky Harold, like Faith really has what it takes to compete with Wood and Helm.

CF: And if you don't sanction that match, then I will hunt Xavier Ross down every god damn week until he comes to you begging to make the match just so to make his life a little easier.

One way or another though we our see how enlightened he is when I hit him with a little street knowledge.

*Faith raises the bat and points it at the two men in the ring as he focuses his attention on his opponents*

CF: As for you two, I don't give a f*** who you are, how funny you think you are, how good you claim to be or what championships you hold. As far as I’m concerned you just two clowns stood in the way of me getting what I want.

So here’s how this is gonna go down, I’m gonna climb In that ring and I am beat you fair and square however, you try and cheat me, I will bring this bat Into proceedings

Wood and just In case your getting any ideas, you try that sh*t you pulled on Kenty, I bring this bat Into proceedings.

As for you Helms, you talk a big game but like me you've basically achieved f*** all, so I would watch who you talk down to becaise i may be the nobody fighting new comers but once I show you the real Cameron Faith amd beat you all over tbis arena, what will that make you.

HE: He can't say that, he's just threatened to assault someone with a bat, two champions none the less.

HA: Grow up Henry this is 6CW for God's sake, not soft play,

CF: See the world wants to see the Cameron Faith with that fire inside him, well they got it but be warned I ain’t taking sh*t of anyone anymore!

*The crowd who were somewhat taken a back by Faiths new aggressive attitude, suddenly burst Into an explosion of cheers, as they watch Faith stood bat across neck watching the two men in the ring*

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Sun 16 Sep 2018, 9:49 pm

Wood stands up, leaving Helms seated before moving over to the ropes where he cups his ears and shrugs. He then grabs his phone from his pocket and takes a second to search before sarcastically slapping his forehead and laughing to himself.

Wood:
Sorry, I assumed by the looks of things that a homeless guy had got in but apparently, according to 6CW.COM you're Cameron Faith. Sorry Cam, I didn't recognise you there...apparently you were relevant in 6WF, so...well done I guess. One question though, can you get a translator out here because that accent...is disgusting.

The less you talk, the better. No wonder people only want to read your guys accents on Twitter because you sound constantly drunk...being Scottish, you probably are.

Wood smirks and begins to pace as Faith stares him down, Helms remains sat and nods along in agreement with Woods words.

Wood:
Don't worry though Camilla...I did manage to pick a few words out of your caveman dialect...I heard you wanting to meet up with Xavier Ross in a back alley to beat him off which I nice as that's probably how your Mum worked to put food on the table. I also heard that you think Alex Walker is a moron and yeah, despite probably having an IQ of 5...you're actually right.

Wood mocks Faith my slow clapping causing for Helms to join in

Wood:
The only issue I have with the words that crawled out of your mouth was that you wanted to treat myself and Helms as if we were just road bumps for you to pass over...as if the two greatest champions in this company were mere after thoughts. Camilla...I urge you to take our match seriously because we are the type of men who could actually teach you a thing or two...we could teach you to survive in this world without that cute little bat of yours...

...Maybe if you didn't act like a little thug, you might actually win something?

Wood turns his back on Faith and talks to Helms

Wood:
I guess we can't ask too much of Cammy can we? Being a drunk, ignorant, moronic Thug is in the Scottish DNA right? It would be like asking him to stop sleeping with his own relatives or like asking Christy to stop hating Gazzy D...it just can't happen.

Helms fakes a sense of care and agrees with Wood as he turns back to Faith and speaks again.

Wood:
I do have some advice for you though if you can manage to get it in to that thick skull of yours...

...Don't turn up to our match at Anarchy. It doesn't mean a thing to you and you're hardly going to add anything to it. If I was you I'd leave Gazzy D to fight it alone, I'd remind him that THAT is all he is...a meaningless shell of a man who has NOBODY. I think if you were going to do the right thing you'd keep away and you wouldn't give poor Gareth a false sense of hope, a sense that someone was willing to team up with him and associate with him when we all know that nobody is.

Cammy, you have to agree...
...just like everyone who's important...
...you couldn't give a damn about Gazzy D...

...So why team up with him?

Wood lowers the mic, shrugging and looks at Faith who remains stood staring up at the two champions in the ring.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by XR Mon 17 Sep 2018, 11:53 am

Boo’s ring round the arena as the narrator’s reads out the message announcement.  Faith turns around quickly, bat ready to be swung at the arriving Xavier Ross.  Wood and Helms watch on from the ring.  Faith has the bat held to the side of his head, ready to hit a home run when a voice is heard through the speakers.

Xavier Ross:  Gentlemen…Gentlemen…

The image of Xavier Ross comes on to the big screen and the booing intensifies.  Faith takes a few steps back to look at the screen properly, pointing the bat at Ross and mouthing some unsavoury words.

Xavier Ross:  You’ve all had your say and I would appreciate it if we could have a moment of calm.  I’ve been watching with interest and I think it’s only fair I have a chance to respond to you all.

Wood and Helms look on from the ring, smirking to each other and pointing at Ross as if to laugh him off.

Xavier Ross:  Firstly, I with to address the most pressing matter at hand and that is the lunatic running around the building carrying a baseball bat.  Cameron…just what on earth are you doing?  Swinging bats, using profanities and demanding ridiculous stipulation matches with someone who has already bested you?  A street fight? With me?  Really?

Ross smirks, shaking his head in disbelief.

Xavier Ross:  I would suggest you learn some manners; you don’t get anything in this world by demanding, kicking and screaming until you’re blue in the face.  You get your rewards from what you put in and right now, all I see is a crazed lunatic ranting and raving and that’s not what 6CW needs.  You need to take a step back and re-evaluate your approach here because nobody wants to see you and me in a street fight.

The crowd begin to cheer as Faith turns to the crowd and whips up support for his re-match request.  Xavier acknowledges the crowd.

Xavier Ross:  And it is clear the people are with me on this one.

The cheers turn to boos but Xavier continues to talk over them, oblivious to it all.

Xavier Ross:  It’s right and proper, you are in no fit state to face me in a standard singles match, let alone one where there are no rules.  Sure, you’ve become a bit more unpredictable and the people will like that, it’s a bit different and makes things interesting but the flip side of that is unpredictability brings mistakes.  That is the last thing you need right now, to make another mistake and take another loss.  And rather than focusing on me, maybe you should be more focused on those two prancing idiots in the ring.

Wood and Helms sit up in their chairs following Ross’ words whilst Faith is getting even more animated but Xavier continues.

Xavier Ross:  It is not necessary to walk out there with a baseball bat and issue threats to not only myself but Alex Walker, who as far as I’m concerned is only doing his job.  You’re acting like a mad man and you need to stop.  Now…

Ross pauses, scratching the stubble on his chin.

Xavier Ross:  Liam Wood…Marty Helms…I appreciate the way you carry yourselves, you are the United Kingdom and Television Champions, respectively, and that is an impressive feat in itself.  And I am in no doubt that you will despatch Cameron and that other chap tonight.  But what doesn’t sit well with me is your attitude towards myself.  Marty, I may be a ‘newbie’ to 6CW but I am well travelled and everywhere I go I see the same old story and the same two types of wrestler.  You have wrestler A who has become comfortable and are content to earn a living phoning it in, that’s you Cameron…before I showed up.  Then you have wrestler B, and Marty and Liam…this is where you sit.  Wrestler B has confidence…maybe too much.  He’s won a few titles, had a few main event spots and has found a few like minded guys to hang around with.  They look after each other in order to preserve their status and they don’t take too kindly to new people, because the unknown is what they fear.

The camera slowly closes in on Xavier’s face.

Xavier Ross:  You know I am not playing any games with you.  I urge everyone to take a really good look at the two of you and tell me that I am wrong.  You’re cocky and dismissive and I don’t indulge in either, so to say I am a concern to you would be an understatement.  Look what I have done to Cameron Faith, the man is swinging a baseball bat around wildly and there’s nobody there to stop him.  What makes you think, should we have the opportunity to face off in the ring that you would not be worse of than he is?  See Cameron may have lost his mind but you two…you two have something else to lose as well…

Wood and Helms look at each other and their belts.

Xavier Ross:  Should our paths ever cross and your championship belts are on the line, I can only hope for your sakes that you are prepared for the fallout.  Laugh me off…dismiss me, have a joke with each other, do whatever you like.  But your day of reckoning is on the horizon and unless you start taking this situation seriously, you’ll drown in it just like Cameron is.

This message was brought to you by The Beacon of Hope, Xavier Ross.

Xavier disappears from the screen, leaving Helms, Wood and Faith in the arena to take in what was said.

XR

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Mon 17 Sep 2018, 4:56 pm

Uryu is seen walking into the arena, ribs taped up and head bandaged as he spots Timothy Allen looking at him, holding a mic as he approaches.

TA: Uryu, why are you here? You don't look fit enough to...

UI: Timothy, I am here because I have a match and I don't intend to disappoint my fans by staying in a hospital because some demented Bob Ross decides to make me his target.

TA: Speaking of Engel do you have any idea as to why you are his target?

UI: I am experienced enough to know that he may not even have a reason. I may just be picked out of a pack of cards that he holds. He may see me as one of the last ones standing in the way of some strange plan or hell he could see this opportunity as a chance to put me on the shelf for good.

TA: Well any of those reasons could be accurate. How do you plan on fighting him?

UI: Engel is one of those guys...the kind that normal plans may not work on. I may have to resort to some VERY old methods to deal with him because in a way he is like me, a ship in the vast 6CW ocean. He speeds around between cruisers like Bam, frigates like Keith Leone but now he has tried to attack an old warship. If he thinks that taking down and dragging me to his port is going to happen easily then he has really underestimated this bloody big ship!

Timothy looks confused at the outburst of emotion as Uryu quickly composes himself.

TA: Well...erm...you certainly have more experience than him. Speaking of that, your opponent this week is Mike Hill. A fellow 'big ship' you might say. Any words for him?

UI: Mike... we have not been in the ring for many years. I know how skilled you are and you know how skilled I am. If you want an easy victory then look somewhere else. I may have been around in the era of JJ Johnson just as you were but when you look at his merch and start ripping it off the fans t-shirts that is a line you do not cross with me! You think that his legacy shines down on only you? You think you are the only one who wants to surpass him? Hell he held titles that I never have and that drives me to improve. I will keep improving myself until I get to the point where I can earn a chance at being in the ring with him and giving him one of the best matches he has ever had! I will never stop looking back at the men of the past and showing them that as one of the last ones still here that I can match up to them and that includes yourself! You are one of the best wrestlers here when you aren't a completely obsessed jackass and I will show you that I am getting closer to being one of the best here, period.

Uryu walks past Timothy and after twenty feet he turns back to him.

UI: Mike, I may be getting old but I am still gold. Engel, you try to break me and you will discover your arsenal isn't big enough to do it. Thanks for firing me up Timothy, enjoy the show.

Uryu smiles as he turns back around as Timothy looks on.

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Tue 18 Sep 2018, 2:03 pm

The arena is full of fans waiting for the next edition of Anarchy. Suddenly “Power” by Kayne West screams out of the speakers and the crowd instantly start booing. Rather than his usual entrance, a long stretch limo appears to the side of the stage with international flags attached to either side of the bonnet. The limo makes its way partly down the aisle before stopping. The driver gets out, walks round to the side and opens the passenger door. Anthony Grace steps out, with the International title over his shoulder, and his usual all white suit. He smirks at the fans as a beautiful woman follows him out of the car and takes Grace by the arm. The pair of them walk down the aisle towards the ring as Grace continues to smirk at all the eyes looking at him.

HE: It doesn’t matter what belt he has over his shoulder; Anthony Grace is pure class. That is why he is such an important asset to 6CW.

HA: Important asset? Not where Alex Walker is concerned. I agree though, Grace went to a place he has very rarely ventured in the last show and he displayed, without the razzmatazz and BS, he can match even Cerberus.

HE: But how did Alex Walker repay him? Having to face Engel Harlequin in the main event for the title he has only just won!

HA: Winning that title is up for debate; as Walker attested to when making the match!

Grace reaches the ring and hands the International Title to the lady, who stands at ringside. Grace slowly climbs the ring steps and enters through the ropes as the music dies down. He takes out his gold microphone from inside his jacket pocket and pauses. He stares around at the audience and scoffs. He seems calm considering his next match; and speaks confidently.

AG: Before the last show; I told you quite clearly that 6CW had made a mistake and it was now wising up to it. After forcibly removing the World Championship around my waist and, as a result, risking the stability of this company; 6CW then showed where their true intentions lie and made a hastily arranged rematch.

Grace strides around the ring.

AG: There I was; thrust back into the spotlight where I am truly at home and put on a display of such magnitude that had the international community purring. Was it the beat down of a world champion that grabbed the headlines the next day? No…..it was Anthony Grace proving yet again that he is hashtag totally international and the most talked about person in this company.

The crowd boo and Grace allows them their time. He then lifts his eyebrows.

AG: How can you argue that? For the second time in the row, it is the International Champion that is holding the main event spot……that money shot position that keeps everyone tuned in right to the end. The supposed crown jewel of 6CW, the world championship already tarnished, is merely in a bit part position.

He laughs.

AG: And the funniest thing is, 6CW know the only other thing grabbing the viewers attention here right now is this PJ and CJ combo. So, desperately trying to keep that 6CW World Title meaningful, they get them two to try and elevate the current champion. It is as clear as day…….

He turns to the back.

AG: And then we have that jealous individual of Mr Alex Walker.

He shakes his head and returns his attention to the crowd.

AG: Now I admit, I am deeply annoyed how that guy continually tries to screw me over. But it occurred to me that he is envious at the level of attention I get. I mean his return has centred on doing everything in his power to prove he is a better man than me. A more marketable man. A worthier man.

Grace sighs.

AG: But the truth is Walker, I am not playing that game anymore. If you want to pound 6CW into the dust, then you go ahead. Anthony Grace does not care anymore. He has a jet set lifestyle, millions of dollars to spend and gold around his waist. 6CW has proven to be nothing but a weight around my neck and it is time to remove it……. Walker will have to blame something else for his failures from now on.

He smirks at the crowd.

AG: And as for this match with Engel? Well, the confidence in my ability has shot through the roof since the last show. I made the current 6CW World Champion look meaningless. Engel is just another freak in this business that I must deal with, but ability will always prevail. Let him continue his shock and awe tactics. Let him continue his deranged ways. To be hashtag totally international means that you have to deal with people from a substandard way of life. Engel is nowhere near my standard and nor will he ever be. Successfully defending my title will just confirm that.

He winks at the lady who applauds.

AG: If you have any doubts over my importance, then you watch the show. I am still totally 6CW and totally international. The best champion for the best places. The International Playboy……Anthony “Amazing” Grace.

He laughs and adjusts his suit as the crowd boo.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed 19 Sep 2018, 12:49 pm

Tim Allen is backstage with the 6CW World Tag Team Champions, Jackson Jackson and Frank Horrigan

TA: Jackson, Frank, this week Frank Horrigan goes one on one with James McManus, a man who defeated you last-

Jackson: Let me stop you right there Tim.

Jackson has his hand in Tim's face

Jackson: You want to read into James McManus fluking a win over me? Have a look back at that match Tim. What do you see at the end of it? Do you see James McManus, head held high, walking around with his arm raised by the referee? Or do you see James McManus, beaten down after coming face to face, once again, with the tag team that faced him when he was last relevant, when we first became 6CW World Tag Team World Heavyweight World Champions of the World. I think you know the answer.

Horrigan goes to speak but Jackson continues his rant

Jackson: McManus is a good wrestler, but he isn't on our level. Nobody is. We're the motherf*cking TA. And McManus, just in case last week's beatdown wasn't enough of a punishment for embarrassing me by stealing a win, James McManus, your uppance has come. Your time is up. When Frankie boy here is done, you won't need a time machine to go back to the foregone era your style belongs to, because he's going to physically smash you all the way back to the 1980's.

There is an awkward silence as Jackson stares at Tim, Tim Allen looks very uncomfortable, Horrigan breaks the silence by clearing his throat and grabbing Tim Allen by the wrist, pulling Tim's arm towards him, in order to speak into the microphone

Horrigan: McManus, we have defeated you and your friend before on multiple occasions. You should know better than to cross our path again. We are the World Tag Team Champions, and we deserve more respect. McManus, you are a worm, a maggot, and I will dismantle you. You are no better than you were when we first defeated you, and we are now superior to what we were, so frankly I don't like your chances.

Horrigan pushes Tim's arm into his chest, and walks off.

Jackson: All business baby, all business. TA out.

Jackson does a "mic drop" hand gesture and walks off after Horrigan.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Perfect Jack Thu 20 Sep 2018, 10:39 pm

I am Perfection hits out of arena speakers to a mixed reception from the crowd attending. Both men walk out with a replica 6CW World titles above their heads.

H: What are they doing? Please tell me that's not the real world championship they have?

H: Of course not.

Both men walk down the aisle and enter the ring. Perfect Jack lays the championship down nearby and picks up two microphones, he keeps one himself and hands the other one to Clarke James.

PJ: Ladies and gentlemen, you are looking at the future of 6CW. Your future co-6CW World champions.

The crowd boo and cheer.

CJ: That is right Jack. Over the past few weeks we have been screwed repeatedly by those in higher up positions. I mean, is it fair to put us in 6 pack challenge to defend the titles we used to have, against four other men who didn't deserve a championship opportunity?

H: I understand his point, but it was one hell of a match and they weren't exactly making open challengers now were they?

H: It was one hell of a match, but it's not their responsibility to create and set up matches. That lays firmly with management, so I can understand their grievances.

PJ: We created history when we won the tag team titles and we created even more when we became co 6CW UK and International champions for the first time ever. We've got our championship match set in stone. Face it Cerberus, your time as champion is over. Our time as champions, is now.

The crowd boo and cheer again.

CJ: Yet again Jack you are right. We are setting our sights on the head honcho, the big cheese so to speak. We're not messing around anymore. Before after our match last week myself and Jack found a quiet place to talk, to decide what title we would go for, because we knew we would win. The two of us can overcome any challenge, we are 6CWs finest. Over the past few weeks, we've been cheated and humiliated.

PJ: And we decided enough was enough. It was time to stop playing games and making jokes.

CJ: For the meantime of course. The jokes and games shall resume once we have captured the 6CW title.

PJ: Back on topic, as Clarke was saying, management here has decided they wanted to cheat us out of hard earned championships. So we thought to ourselves, what can we do to make a statement, to make a splash in the world of 6CW.

CJ: So we both came up with the same idea; taking the 6CW title and making it ours. Making history and creating the most memorable and iconic moment in 6CW history, becoming the first ever co-6CW world champions.

PJ: So yeah, what happened last week wasn't a spur of the moment thing, it was planned from the beginning. It was premeditated. Sorry Cerberus old chum, nothing personal.

CJ: It's just business.

Clarke James picks up the replica 6CW championship and both men raise the title above their heads.

Perfect Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Mon 24 Sep 2018, 10:57 pm

"The lights die in the arena as Haunted by disturbed plays around"

HE: It might not be personal you try telling that to Cerberus though
HA: Id rather be hit by a car that tell him by the looks of his mood 

Cerberus strides down the ramp with the 6CW Title over his shoulder as he presses down the top rope to step into the ring

So it's just business eh lads...?
That's a neat excuse isn't it...
Just Business...
So consider it just business when i choke you out...
Consider it business when i brutalize you..
Consider it business when you wake up in the hospital...

HE: It doesn't sound like good business anymore

I mean i get why you did it guys...
2 old timers clinging onto what's left of their careers...
Resorting to pathetic jokes...
Pretending to be double champions...
Just to protect themselves for the inevitable title defeats...
If you wanted a shot at this all you had to do was ask..

Cerberus lifts the real 6CW Title in their faces

Im not Anthony Grace or even Marty Helms & Liam Wood...
Im not a coward who runs from people...
I take pride in making this title stand out for the right reasons...
Not hiding from anyone if you want to go you f**king step up like a man...
Not a couple of b*tches like you two did....

I don't care if it's you Perfect Jack...
I don't care if it's you Clarke James...
I don't even care if it's the pair of you...
I've had bigger obstacles put in my way then you two...

HE: O'Callaghan & Anthony Grace gave it a go and weren't successful
HA: PJ & CJ have seen it and all survived 

Im going to put that final nail in the coffin's of your careers...
When people read back on your careers all it's going to say is the following...
Clarke James -  Remains living in the shadow of Hero
Perfect Jack - Remained in Tag Teams to stop him being exposed for a lack of talent also got a pity title reign once...
It's time close this pathetic chapter of you two being anything but 6WF rejects...
Then i can get back to being the standard bearer of 6CW...
But don't worry lads...
IT'S...
JUST...
BUSINESS...

Cerberus throws his mic down and raises his title in their faces before he starts heading back up the stage to exit

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue 25 Sep 2018, 6:58 pm

*Mike Hill is shown strolling into the arena, in his workout gear, washbag in hand, ahead of the show this evening. He is approach by Tim Allen.

TA: Erm Mike...

*Hill removes his sunglasses slowly, glaring at Tim.

MH: Yes Tim, how can Mike Hill help you this evening?

*Allen is visibly nervous as he brings the mic to his mouth.

TA: I was just wondering if I could grab you for a quick interview ahead of this evening's show...

MH: Oh, so now you want to talk to Mike Hill. Is JJ not around to talk at all? Oh wait, no, of course he isn't because despite the way everyone around here acts at the mere mention of his name, JJ Johnson isn't actually a 6CW wrestler anymore, he hasn't been here in years.

Mike Hill will tell you what Tim, you can have one more question, and you better make it god damn good else these interviews will become a thing of the past.

TA: Well Mike, I suppose the question on everyone's lips is, why do you hate JJ Johnson?

Mike Hill: Tim, seriously? Mike Hill grants you an audience with The Next Big Thing on a one question, and one question only basis, and that's the kind of crap you come up with? Yet another question about that egomaniac?

Mike Hill has several issues with JJ Johnson and that is before we even get started on the god awful films that he is churning out on an almost monthly basis. There is deep lying personal problems between JJ and Mike Hill, but the biggest issue that Mike Hill is the way he is treated.

This man is lauded as a god. This man is described as one of the greatest professional wrestlers of all time. He is seen as a legend of this business. And the thing is, he's not. JJ Johnson was simply a man in the right place, at the right time, who knew the right people. He had a good 12 months or so and now the red carpet is rolled out every time he can be bothered to turn up, trousers drops and the execs and guys like you get all hot under the collar at the mere mention of his name.

And then you look at the way someone like Mike Hill is treated. A quick five minute interview before a show where once again he is going to go out and have the best match of the evening...again! Mike Hill is everything that JJ Johnson is described as. One of the greatest professional wrestlers of all time? Check. Legend of this business? Check. But Mike Hill doesn't get the red carpet, Mike Hill doesn't get the mutual jerk-off at the mere mention of his name, Mike Hill doesn't even get the air-time a guy like JJ Johnson does.

The man turns up, claims to be Mr "6WF/6CW/EWF" or insert whichever promotion pays him most. He's just a mercenary. Mike Hill is the man this company should have up in lights, Mike Hill will never walk away from this business. JJ Johnson will never, ever be Mike Hill.

*Hill strides off, leaving Tim stood on his own in shock.

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down