The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Anarchy Tuesday 25th February 2014

+8
Dolphin Ziggler
Paul Mac 6CW
Marky
MtotheC
Enforcer
x12x
6cw Hobo
JJJohnson
12 posters

Go down

6CW Anarchy Tuesday 25th February 2014 Empty 6CW Anarchy Tuesday 25th February 2014

Post by JJJohnson Wed 12 Feb 2014, 11:20 am

Live from the Copper Box, London
Start time: TBA

Match 1
Teddy Grimstone vs Hobo

Match 2
GazzyD vs Percy Percival
On commentary: Max Adamson

Match 3
Nicky Cassidy/Billy Shaw vs Marty Helms/Jonathan Daniels

Match 4
#1 Contender (UK Championship)
Vincent Costello vs Scott Harris vs Edward Plague

Match 5
Lucas Takeo/Alexander Altair vs Robin Reborn/Jimmy Phillips

Match 6
Ojore vs Jack Hurst

Match 7
Thunder vs Chaos

Match 8
Nate Nack/Drake vs Tyler Roth/Daniel Reilly

Main Event
EWF World Championship
Enforcer (c) vs Mike Masters

Also on the show:
*How will the Authority react to Enforcer granting Masters a re-match?
*After leaving the arena straight after his match at Revolution, will Liam Wood be at Anarchy?
*What impact will the respective debuts of Lucas Takeo, Hobo and Teddy Grimstone have on 6CW?
*What is the mystery "clause" in the contract between Max Adamson and GazzyD?

Plus:TWO HUGE ANNOUNCEMENTS THAT YOU WILL NOT WANT TO MISS!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy Tuesday 25th February 2014 Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy Tuesday 25th February 2014

Post by 6cw Hobo Wed 12 Feb 2014, 11:26 am

"FEAR THE HOBO"

The lights go out and the pyros explode as the crowd go wild at the return of the Bumdog Millionaire. Hobo bounds out on to the stage as the lights go up and the crowd pop huge. Hobo makes his way down to the ring, posing for fans and taking selfies on his phone.

He finally gets to the ring, climbs through the ropes and milks the crowd some more.

Henry Lloyd: Well he might be a bit rusty in the wrestling department but he hasnt lost a step at whipping up a crowd into a frenzy.

HA: He sure hasnt. These fans are really buying into the moment and what this means. What does this mean?

HE: I dont know but just enjoy it!

Hobo finally stops playing to the audience and urges them to calm down, allowing him to address the capacity crowd.

Hobo: Thank you. Thank you all for such a warm welcome. I truly mean that. You could have booed me quite easily as I am synominous with the other company. I was THE man in the 'F once upon a time. And for that, you would have had every reason to boo me. But you didnt and that tells me everything I need to know about you as wrestling fans and this place as my new home.

Crowd: 6-C-W x5

Hobo: I wanted to come out here today and let you all know that this is not a fleeting nostalgia run. This is serious and I am here to stay. I have been recuperating for close to two years now , getting myself healed and into the shape of my life. I want to reclaim my legacy and let the world know that the one and only Hobo is here to start over.

Hobo: Now the footage you have been seeing might be hard for you all to believe but its the truth. The last time you saw me in a ring was in 2011. The person you saw from 2012 in the 6WF ring was Charles Rondeau, a man who saved my life by taking over my image. And although he might have become a punch bag, he saved my soul and my life. And for that I thank him.

Hobo: But now is about me. Its about forgetting the Rondeau Hobo years and time to update my wikipedia page to show that Hobo retired in 2011 and has now returned in 2014 in the best federation in the world.

Crowd: 6-C-W x5

Hobo: I will fill you in more on my hiatus as I go but for the time being I needed to come out here to address one man and one man only. Eddie Grimestone.

HO: I think he means Teddy Grimstone.

Hobo: Eddie. You showed major cajones last night and trying to spoil my return and for that I admire you. I get that you might be disappointed about my taking your spot at Revolution. But let me assure you it wasnt a personal thing or even something I was aware of. However, you gatecrashing my entrance was premeditated. And thats not cool baby.

HE: Looks like Hobo is a little annoyed at Teddy's actions from last night.

Hobo: Now I am not here to take someones spot. But I am here to create a spot for myself. And you just learnt your first lesson in the big leagues. You don't make yourself a target for the Hobo. You might be some internet darling at some small company elsewhere and for that I applaud you. You've taken the tough route to fame. But you've just hit a dead end in taking on me.

Hobo: Last night was my night. My appearance is the moment that made the mainstream news channels. So well done on making yourself famous. But just remember that fame is a fickle thing. In years to come, your 15 minutes will be a footnote in my continued glory. You will be the first person I defeat in my 6CW career. And you sure in hell wont be the last.

Hobo: I was going to come out here and ask for an apology from you but I think that sometimes you have to teach people a lesson. And class is in session for you Eddie.

HE: Hobo seems very calculated out there.

HO: Is it any surprise - he has 3 years worth of things he wants to say. And I am sure he wasnt expecting to be talking about Teddy on his return.

Hobo: For the time being, I am going to go out back now and meet the roster. I am going back there to make some new friends....and to get reacquainted with a few old ones too.

Hobo: 6CW - its been a pleasure. Hobo......

Crowd: OUT!!!

Hobo drops the mic and rolls out of the ring, making time to say hello to the announce team before leaving. As he gets to the top of the ramp, he stops and gives the crowd one last goofy double thumbs up and grin before disappearing behind the curtain.

6cw Hobo

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy Tuesday 25th February 2014 Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy Tuesday 25th February 2014

Post by x12x Thu 13 Feb 2014, 6:27 am

Chapter One" (OOC: Paraphrased from previous promos):

Our scene opens once again in the old abandoned home of Edward Plague, the camera slowly travels through the dusty dark hallway as a slow out of tune rendition of “CCClouds” begins to play on the piano, it echoes along the cracked walls and as the camera gets closer begins to distort.

We reach the end of the hall and enter a large room that we have not seen before, the camera flickers to static for a few seconds before coming back to normal but now the room is full of people dressed all in white, they begin the usual chant under the breath of “No Cross...No Crown...Only Edward” as the camera pans around the room. The camera continues to travel around the room and it focuses on a photograph that has been nailed to the wall, as the camera gets closer it is revealed as a photograph of Edward's previous opponent Orthrus with the nail used to hold it up going through the heart of Orthrus.

As the camera turns back around Edward is now in the room dressed head to toe in back, he is sat at the front of the room and the people in the room turn to face him as the chant gets a little louder with more of the people in attendance beginning to chant it “No Cross...No Crown...Only Edward”. Edward once again opens 'The Book Of Edward' and begins to talk

“Children, when one story ends...hehehe...another will begin...hehehe...this is chapter Two...”

Edward looks down at the page and a sick smile covers his face, as he begins to read more members of the crowd begin to chant so Edward's voice gets a little louder to make sure he is heard.

“So the Wolf...hehehe...he took back his throne by force and he destroyed the 'Devil' that he had put in place...hehehe...and by doing so he began to spread the light that he promised to the weak...hehehe...The Wolf, he delivered light to the sheep and they began to rejoice in his name and worship him like a God but they did not know that the light that they basked in...hehehe...the light that kept them warm...hehehe...it was light from the very pits of Hell and the shadows it cast were darker than ever before...”

The camera quickly flickers and amongst the static footage of Edward's match with Orthrus plays, it shows Orthrus destroyed on the outside of the ring with Edward looking down upon him, when the footage comes back to normal Edward is continuing the story.

“The sheep...hehehe...they began to think for themselves...hehehe...they saw that the Wolf had led them to Hell...hehehe...they saw that although he had destroyed the 'Devil' he had also trapped them amongst the flames and the filth of Hell and there was no escape...hehehe...no hope...hehehe...no end to the misery!”

The chants continue but now some of the members of the room have began to pull masks over their faces, their chants get louder but sound muffled, as Edward continues to speak they begin to put on more masks to Edward's delight.

“So the light that shone revealed to them the true face of the Wolf...hehehe...the sheep...hehehe...they gazed upon it and they saw the true face of fear...hehehe...they began to miss the darkness...hehehe...the darkness that they once feared no began to feel like home...hehehe...a home that the Wolf had torn apart...hehehe...the light taught them the truth about the Wolf...hehehe...the Wolf was now upon the throne...hehehe...he was the true Devil!
In desperation...hehehe...the Sheep, they made offerings of Gold and sacrifices to the Wolf...hehehe...they tried their best to keep him happy and watched in fear as he looked upon the offerings...hehehe...the Wolf sat back and watched as the sheep begged for mercy...”

Edward closes the book and places it on the small table beside him, he strokes the cover and lets out a sick laugh as the camera cuts behind him revealing the room of people dressed in white, their faces now covered by wolf masks that seem to be covered in blood, Edward's sick laugh continues as the crowd chant at the top of their lungs.

“NO CROSS...NO CROWN...ONLY EDWARD!”

As their chant continues the camera cuts back to Edward who pulls on his plague mask, joining in amongst the chants.

“THERE WILL BE NO MERCY...”
“...THERE WILL BE NO LOVE...”
“THERE WILL BE NO HOPE...”
“...FOR I AM EDWARD PLAGUE...”
“...AND THE END IS HERE!”

The chants then stop as the camera cuts to static once more, as it returns to normal the room is now empty apart from the blood stained wolf mask that now cover the floor of the desolate room, the music continues to play as the scene fades to black.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Enforcer Thu 13 Feb 2014, 2:17 pm

Callihan and Jones are in The Authority's office, Drake is sat at his desk whilst Jones is pacing the floor. In the background 6CW is airing on a wall mounted TV.

MJ: Who the hell does he think he is? We're The Authority, we decide who gets the title matches and where and when they take place. You brought me Enforcer and told me that he could lead our soldiers, what were you thinking?

DC: Calm down brother. The Soldiers respect Enforcer, he holds the EWF title...

MJ: ...Thanks to me! He'd lost the match before I saved his ass!

DC: That may be so, but Enforcer is a proud man. Winning on a technicality is not what he wanted!

MJ: Well he'd lost without one! If it wasn't for me Revolution would have been a disaster, both world titles would have been in the hands...what now? Turn that up!

Jones is distracted by Enforcer's entrance music playing on the TV. He turns to face it as Callihan turns the volume up.

The camera cuts to the arena where Enforcer has made his way onto the stage. He has his EWF Title over his shoulder and strides to the ring, not waiting for his pyros as usual.

As he prepares to speak the crowd begin to chant and clap...

Crowd: MASTERS BEAT YOU! x5

Enforcer smiles wryly.

E: It's not often you idiots get something right, but it is hard to argue. Roll the footage!

Masters ducks under the kick and he springs onto the ropes before flying back and he boots the chair clean into Enforcer’s face, knocking him out. Enforcer is flat out on the mat as Masters stumbles over to the corner and climbs to the top…

HE: Nooo…..no….someone stop him….

HA: Enforcer brought that chair in the ring….he initiated it and his plan backfired….Mike Masters on the edge of the world…..this is your chance Mike….go on son…..450 SPLASH!

*Crowd pop

HE: Please no….

Mike Masters lands the 450 splash onto Enforcer and he collapses onto the champion’s chest as the referee slowly comes around and starts to count….

….1
……..2
….
HE: NO….NO….
HA: Mike Masters is one second away…
……………..3!

Ding ding ding

HE: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

HA: YES….YES….YES….HE DID IT….YOU DID IT, MIKE….YOUR THE CHAMPION OF THE BY GOD WORLD!

*Crowd ultra pop

Ring Announcer: Ladies and gentlemen…..here is your winner……………..and NEW EWF WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION……………Miiiiiiiiiiiikkkkkkkkkkeeeeeeeeeee Maaaaaaaaassssssttttttttteeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrsssssssssss!

E: Now as we all know that's not how the evening ended for Mike, the match was restarted and I won. Just like I promised!

Crowd boo

E: You can boo all you want, but you all know that part of me was under the ropes - meaning that the pinfall Masters scored was illegal...never mind the fact that he hit me in the head with a steel chair!

But I am a fair man and Masters came closer than anyone to taking my title off me. I would have got my title back, even if Jones hadn't decided to stick his nose in, but in spite of that I have granted Masters a rematch on Anarchy.

Crowd cheer.

E: I possibly underestimated Masters heading into Revolution, the kid earned my respect though. Which is bad news for him because I will...

Enforcer is cut off as King of Kings balsts around the arena. The crowd boo loudly as Mr Jones appears on the stage.

MJ: If I hadn't stuck my nose in, as you put it, you would be standing there without your title whining for a rematch.

E: You're right I wouldn't have had the title, but I wouldn't have been whining. I have a rematch clause and I would have invoked it next week on Anarchy anyway! The end result would have been the same, after Anarchy I would be the EWF Champion!

MJ: But thanks to me you already are, why risk hurting The Authority?

E: Because this isn't all about you and The Authority. I am the most dominant champion in this business, but stunts like yours at Revolution do nothing to support that image.

You keep insinuating that I can't get the job done, but I can and will! After Anarchy Mike Masters will be nothing but another beaten contender in my reign as EWF Champion.

I will prove that Masters getting a pinfall over me was an undeserved fluke and I will prove it on my own!

MJ: Have it your way Enforcer, but mark my words I will be watching and you had better not let me down....again!

With that Mr Jones marches from the stage, leaving Enforcer stood in the ring seething with rage.

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Fri 14 Feb 2014, 6:39 am

Our scene opens in the backstage area of the Manchester Phones 4 U Arena just a few minutes removed from The Viper Liam Wood and Thunder's two out of three falls match at 6CW Revolution, we join a worried looking Emmy who is clutching her phone in her hand as she looks around the venue backstage area, the look is quickly replaced with a smile as she spots the locker room of the 6CW Roster members, she pushes through and discovers that the dressing room has signs over each locker taking part their tonight, she scans the signs before seeing the one labeled “The Viper Liam Wood”, the worried look once again covers her face as she spots Wood's sign noticing an open, empty locker that has a dent in the door that prevents it from locking.

???: Um, Emmy...If you're looking for Liam he's still in the arena...we're a bit worried about him actually, he came in here and he looked possessed, he nearly put his hand through his locker...would you like me to take you to him?

The worried look gets worse as Emmy nods at the 6cw crew member stood in the door way.

Emmy: Yes please.

The crew member leads Emmy through the hall ways and out towards the back door of the arena, as they turn a corner Emmy notices Wood storming towards the exit having just launched a chair all the way down the long, stretching hallway. Wood is half dressed wearing a black Oh, Sleeper hoody over the top of his Mr Perfect tribute attire, his kitbag quickly thrown over his shoulder, Emmy calls out for Wood who pauses as the crew member gives Emmy a supportive look before making his way out of the shot.

Emmy: Liam, what's wrong? I'm really worried...

Liam doesn't reply but instead he begins to walk away to the anger of Emmy, she catches up with him and grabs his arm, Wood spins around and stares blankly at her.

Emmy: Liam, let's go home...get changed and we can go away for a few days so you can clear your head.

Wood looks at the floor before looking at his trunks and shaking his head

Wood: I don't think I can do this anymore...this night was meant to be the new start for me but...DAMN IT!

Wood throws his kit bag at the wall and leans against the opposite wall as Emmy goes to hold his hand, Wood pulls his way and stares at the wall in front of him.

Emmy: Liam, let's go home...please?

Wood: I don't think I can be here anymore.

Emmy: What do you mean?

Wood takes a deep breath as the stress of the past few months begins to show on his face, he runs his hand through his hair before explaining to Emmy

Wood: Tonight I...I, failed...tonight I was at my very best and I was beaten in the middle of that damn ring...maybe the Authority are right, maybe I just don't cut it..maybe it's time to call it a d-

Emmy cuts Wood off and holds his hand this time holding extra tight.

Emmy: Don't say that, tonight you were amazing and you came up short...there are people already saying that it was one of the best matches they ever saw and-

Wood pulls his hand away and cuts Emmy off

Wood: I get what you're trying to do but it doesn't matter because no matter how 'amazing' I was, I just wasn't good enough...this business is never about the guy who comes second...it's about winning or failing and I am a god damn failure. Tonight was all or nothing and I guess it turns out that I have nothing left.

Emmy: You have me...

Wood: Don't do that!

Emmy steps back with a shocked look on her face as tears form in her eyes.

Emmy: What do you mean?

Wood: Stop trying to turn everything in to some bullsh!t teen drama...Emmy, not every little thing in the damn world is about you...not every little thing I say is aimed at our relationship...how many damn times do I have to tell you that I love you before you start believing me!?

Emmy pauses for a second but her face is quickly covered with anger as she reacts to her boyfriends reply.

Emmy: How dare you...

Wood attempts to speak but Emmy cuts him off quickly and begins to rant.

Emmy: ...You think 'this' is all about me? Really? The past year of my entire life has been about you...I followed you across the ocean and moved to America so that you could be a part of EWF, I then came all the way back to England when the merge happened and I never complained once about it...for the past year I have watched you put yourself in danger in and out of that ring, I have watched you be hospitalised and beaten down and I'm still here...so don't for one second think this is about me...this is and always will be about you and you need to man up and do the right thing...Thunder and you just put on the match of your careers and yeah you lost which sucks but you are not the man who walks away.

Wood pauses and looks at the ground before talking again about the current situation with the Authority.

Wood: I'm sorry...I just thought that this was the turning point...NO...I knew it was and now I'm back to square one...tomorrow I wake up just being another thorn in the side of the Authority, a guy who if they had the chance they'd fire...I'm just a number to them...I'm just the guy who makes them money, tomorrow it all goes back to normal.

A tear comes to Emmy's eye as she she's her boyfriend in such distress, she hugs him tight and kisses him on the cheek.

Emmy: It'll be better...I promise!

Wood shakes his head and rests his head in his hands for a few moments before looking back up at Emmy.

Wood: How can you promise that!? I came to this company with two titles that I worked my ass off for and within a month I'd lost everything...the more I try the more they just hold me down...

Emmy cuts Wood off, she holds his hand and looks him in the eyes.

Emmy: I don't know but you'll get there again, you belong on top baby...I know it, it's what you were born to do!

Wood: How Emmy!? What more am I meant to do!? Tonight I went out and I proved them right...I failed and to be honest, it wouldn't have mattered if I'd won because they're too busy giving opportunities to the sell outs and their brain dead henchmen! I go out time and time again and do the things that other people can't...I show this world why I'm brave enough to call myself the best in the business...I do all of this and I still have nothing to show for it...

Emmy: Liam...

Wood quickly cuts Emmy off before she can talk to him and continues to rant.

Wood: Well it's true, what do I have to show for it right now!? Tomorrow they will have just set up another roadblock ready for me to break down...so no, I can't do this right now...

Emmy tries harder to hold back the tears as Wood passes her their car keys, before pushing open the door to the exit and walking through leaving her stood on her own, she quickly gives chase and spots him jumping in a taxi.

Emmy: Liam where are you going?

Wood looks at Emmy blankly and shrugs as the driver become impatient.

Wood: I don't know but I just need to get away...I'm sorry.

The scene ends as Wood is driven away leaving Emmy stood on her own in the street fighting back tears.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Fri 14 Feb 2014, 12:37 pm

The next edition of Anarchy comes back from commercials with Vincent Costello standing backstage at the Copper Box

So another week passes and as much as the times change the more things stay the same, the winds of change may be blowing in 6CW, people coming, people going but the one constant, the one dependable, inevitable factor is Costello’s Law. I’ve been hearing a lot of noise since Revolution, a lot of people making big claims and predictions for what they believe the future holds for 6CW… FACTS that’s what Vincent Costello believes in cold hard, unquestionable FACTS! I’m not in the business of self-promotion I let my actions speak for themselves, go back through the history books, check the tapes and you’ll see plain as day… Costello’s Laws does what it says it's going to do, empty threats aren’t my thing, when I say I’m going to hurt you, you can as good as take that to the bank and cash that son of a b!tch.

The boos from the live crowd can be heard all the way backstage, Costello stops for a moment…snarls and continues, he holds out his hand and counts…

I said I would end Jason Sparkx career- and I did just that,

I said I would win the EWF world title and I defended it like no one else did or ever has

I said I would end FEAR and do you see them walking the halls?

And I said that if Jack Hurst got in my face I would put him away and at Revolution that jumped up, self-righteous fool got exactly what was coming to him.

So be warned Scott Harris, take note Edward Plague, this is your warning, loud and clear, bold as brass Costello’s Law finds a way, always has always will as certain as the sun will rise as inevitable as death and taxes. I don’t care how much God given ability you have Harris…I have more. I don’t care how sick and twisted you are Plague…I’m worse, I’ve done worse and I’ll do it to you given half the chance.

But let me put this into perceptive for a minute, I don’t care about this match at Anarchy, I don’t want to win and I sure as hell don’t want to be the next UK Champion. The Authority thinks they can keep me quiet, they think they have it all figured out but guess what boys Vincent Costello is smarter than you; I’m two steps ahead of you. You can’t silence me with championship gold and here’s another FACT you can take to the bank…I’ll be at Anarchy and yet again I’ll be showing the world why Costello’s Law is a precious commodity, why I am the most dangerous and yet undervalued  man in this company and soon, sooner than you think I will be FREE.

Costello’s Law says… actions speak louder than words.

The screen goes black and the word RUN appears in white writing as the scene ends and goes back to ringside

Last edited by MtotheC on Fri 14 Feb 2014, 1:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Fri 14 Feb 2014, 1:24 pm

The following is a Valentine's Day message from Max Adamson

The Titantron flickers on to show Max Adamson stood in front of a pink screen, wearing a pink jumper with several little purple hearts all over it. He has his hair combed nicely and he clears his throat before speaking;

Max: Roses are red, but the pricetag did shock, so this year from me, you're just getting my c-

(Adamson is seen talking off camera to someone)

Max: What do you mean it's PG? Unbelieveable...

(Adamson screws up a piece of paper and reads from another one)

Max: Roses are red, and I'm a bit of a cynic, I'm not going down there til you've been to the clinic. What do you mean that's not suitable?!

(Adamson goes to the next one)

Max: Roses are red, violets are red, everything's red, she's on the blob. Oh come on!

(Adamson continues as the person off-screen criticises)

Max: Roses are red, I have bad luck, keep your presents, I'd just like a fu- Fine.

(Adamson screws up that piece of paper and continues)

Max: Roses are red, domestic violence is sick, cook my dinner or I'll slap you with my-

***Due to technical difficulties and legal issues, we are unable to continue this broadcast***

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Fri 14 Feb 2014, 1:45 pm

HA: Ladies and Gentlemen, we know you are all still pumped with a colossal PPV that we witnessed. Truly was one of the greatest evenings I have ever been a part of.

HE: So much to talk about. So much still to find out. The lead up to.....

HA: WHAT THE.......

Suddenly the power cuts out and the whole arena is covered in darkness. A few flashes of light appear as the fans use their camera phones to try and see the surroundings.

HA: This isn't good.....people could get hurt in this darkness. Someone better.....

A high pitched scream sounds out across the arena and the crowd can be heard chattering in fright.

HE: Okay this has gone beyond a joke now....the technicians need to......JESUS!

Unexpectedly, a head appears on the arena screen, completely filling it. The face isn't human, but looks like a fairground puppet. Its skin is a pale painted white with a broad black smile etched upwards on the corner of its lips. The head turns from side to side slowly, gazing out across the audience with large white eyes that are only distinguishable from its face by the red eye liner that surrounds them. A heartbeat starts to become audible as its slow beat echoes up to the rafters. The crowd look on from their seats and more flashes go off as pictures are taken of the screen. There is also murmuring from on commentary as they try and find out from backstage what exactly is going on.

And then, they all heard it for the first time. The breathless, interrupted and unforgiving tones that pierce the arena in all directions. The voice speaks in a slightly singing manner, broken up in long gasps of air.

Why..........oh why..........do the sheep..........scream..........in their flock..........when they do not know..........the wolf will shock..........

Is it for..........sorrow? ..........is it for? .......... fear..........the sheep hold their life..........so dear..........

When children..........stare under..........their beds..........at night..........do they hope..........that hidden evil..........will prove their..........fright..........right?

Do they crave..........through crocodile tears..........that mummy..........and daddy..........at last will hear..........

That there is..........somewhere loose..........a man..........to face........and their terror.......... shown to parents..........is very well..........placed..........

The face on the screen keeps on turning from side to side, but its inhuman smile gets wider. The heartbeat continues to beat its slow rhythm as the crowd look on.

Do you all..........children that I see..........want to feel..........alive..........with anxiety? ..........

Do people..........that scream..........and start to pray..........really want me..........to forever stay? ..........

When horror..........is all that's left..........in demolished souls..........you long..........for my presence..........to send your heart..........cold..........

You called me..........in forgotten dreams..........your life..........now has meaning.........filled with terrified..........screams..........

Or was it true..........that it needed..........only one..........a call to arms..........from an abandoned..........son?

Whichever story..........or tale..........is true..........the puppet master..........simply states..........

What..........say..........you..........?

The face slowly lowers itself from the screen as the heartbeat stops. Then slowly the houselights come back on with the crowd looking at each other in shock.

HE: That was......I'm not sure what that was.

HA: It was eerie no doubt about it.

HE: I think we all need a break. Let's head backstage!

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Fri 14 Feb 2014, 3:11 pm

The camera focuses on a flaming crown. A voice speaks

"No honour, no respect. Time come when a man fights for more than blood. DeMarcus Brown gave Ojore everything, DeMarcus Brown not walking out of there a loser. DeMarcus Brown earn high regard."

"Ojore come to 6CW tonight. The path in front is clear. Revolution came, Glory awaits."

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Fri 14 Feb 2014, 4:02 pm

The scene opens on a changing room door, from behind it the voices of Billy Shaw and Ice Cold Cassidy can be heard squabbling…

Shaw: No, no way, count me out of this one Nicky, this is taking it too far; we are going to end up in dumpster if we’re not careful

Cassidy: Don’t be so ridiculous Bill, where’s your sense of adventure, now get out there!

Shaw: NO, I refuse, Just look at me, I look stupid

Cassidy: That’s the point now get out there…

Ice Cold pushes Shaw through the door and out into what appears to be a private gym, as the door swings open and both men walk and out the live crowd immediately raw with laughter and screams at the disturbing sight!

The pair are wearing nothing but mankini’s covered head to toe in orange fake tan, both glistening with baby oil

Cassidy: Look bro, remove that stick from you’re a$$ and lets do this, I’m sure Helms, Daniels and the Authority will see the funny side.

Shaw: Well I’m sure there going to rip us limb from limb

Cassidy: Look if they can’t keep their private room’s private then that’s their problem, now are you ready Mr. Helms?

Shaw regretfully responds

Shaw: Yes

Cassidy: Use my name!

Shaw: Yes Mr. Daniels

Cassidy picks up his phone and dials a number

Cassidy: Hello, yeah we’re ready send them in.,,

With that around 10 scantily clad feminine men walk through the door dressed in workout gear followed by a man with a camera who turns to Cassidy…

Man: Mr. Johnathan Daniels I presume?

Cassidy: Got it in one bro, now I wanna do this in one take, ok? This is for the Authority’s official Facebook page so it needs to be good.

Man: No problems Mr. Daniels, are you ready guys? Then let’s do this!

The man presses play on a CD player and Call On Me by Eric Prydz starts to play, Cassidy, Shaw and the group of guys start to reinact the Call On Me video, gyrating and exercising in time to the music. The camera pans around the group before focusing in a Cassidy and Shaw

Cassidy: Hi I’m Johnathan the body Daniels and this is Marty the beefcake Helms and here in our private gym we love nothing more than to get hot, sweaty and feel the burn with our personal workout crew! People are always asking us what does it take to be a solider of authority, well its simple really; all you need is a hot bod, brains no bigger than Marty Helms’s Johnson, some fake tan and the ability to give Mr. Jones and Drake Callahan a good old… well you know!

So if you wanna be a part of the Authority and get all the benefits that come with it then go to our Facebook page and ‘like’ what you see, we’ll be in touch, alternatively tweet us directly @JdanielsSOA and @MartyHSOA and we will DM you right back.

Stay sexy boys!

The pair join back in with the dancing as the cameraman shouts…

Man: And that’s a wrap! Good work guys, I’ll upload this for you tonight.

The man signals to the dancers to leave and they begin to exit the gym, as they do one approaches Billy Shaw

Dancer: Here’s my number, call me

Shaw smiles uncomfortably as the dancer hands him a piece of paper, he blows Shaw a kiss as he leaves out of the exit.

Shaw: What the hell Nicky, did you see that?!

Cassidy: Hey bro, digits are digits, you pulled a number playa!

Shaw: forget this I’m outa here

Shaw leaves with Cassidy chasing after him

Cassidy: Come on bro it could be beautiful… Hey Bill wait up man!!!

The scene ends with Cassidy leaving the gym.

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sat 15 Feb 2014, 12:11 am

"So, we meet again"

Robin Reborn is stood with Christy Hemme in the back.

"Hey Robin, I'm not filming tonight, no exclusives to catch"

Robin smiles "Well then, if you're taking the night off, then let Reborn ask the questions"

"Sure, go ahead"

"Would you agree that when I go out into that ring I'm electrifying, exciting and I demand attention?"

"Of course"

"And would you say that I am acrobatic, energetic and flexible in my approach?"

"Yes, definitely"

"And isn't it obvious that I just want to entertain, I want everyone to have a good time and I want to be the best there ever has been?"

"Another yes, Robin"

"But tonight, there's no crowd, its just me and you here..."

"I dont understand..."

"Its Valentine's Day, Christy, and as ever there are no boundaries for me. Except, tonight, I don't want to come first"

Christy slaps Robin in the face and storms away.

"Damn, worth a try! I need a date! This is the most romantic night of the year, man, why am I standing here alone."

Holding his hand to the cheek Christy slapped him on, Robin suddenly has a eureka moment.

"Jack! That man's always got enough chica-chicas to share!"

Robin runs down the corridor to the room once reserved for Jack Hurst's very own, and very British, interview segment.

Robin stops before the door and looks straight into the camera "Ladies and Gentlemen, this is a room where old British charm runs riot. Think James Bond when he was still suave and seductive. You know, Connery with the chest rug yet with chicks that had names screaming "getting lucky"!"

Robin slowly opens the door, whistling Rule Britannia to himself, only to find a dimly lit room, the only light is the glowing screen showing what appears to be a match from Revolution.

"Jack?"
says Reborn as we see a man cross-legged sat in the middle of an empty room with an empty bottle of whiskey on the floor and another one opened.

Jack spins to see Reborn enter and the camera picks up the bloodshot eyes and the weary face.

"Jack, man, its Valentine's day, what are you doing in the dark?"

Hurst looks lost "It isn't any day, Reborn, it's just a continuous pitch of grey."

"What do you mean man, where's the charm? Where's the bonhomie? Where are the beautiful ladies?"

Blankly staring, Hurst just continues down his path "It isn't happening, Robin. It's all gone. Nothing can be won by respect, I haven't honour left to exude"

"Cheer up man, we all lose matches now and--" Robin stops as a glass hurtles towards him and smashes against the wall head height

"THIS ISN'T A GAME I CAME TO LOSE YOU FOOL! This isn't right, this isn't right, THIS ISN'T RIGHT!"

Reborn backs sharply away and slams the door as we hear more smashing glass from outside.

"Oh, this ain't good, I didn't come back for this. You ain't seeing more of that" Pointing down the lens "My brother in arms don't deserve this in the archives".

Suddenly, snapping out of his shock, Reborn checks the time "God damn, 11 minutes past midnight, February 15th. I can't really lower myself to end of the night lonely hearts, can I?" He runs his hands through his hair and smiles "Awh hell, this is the time a playa shines!"

Robin sprints off to the exit as the scene fades.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCultOfPersonality Sat 15 Feb 2014, 2:13 pm

As Enforcer continues seething with rage after his encounter with Mr.Jones. To the shock of the crowd and Enforcer, "Born a champion" hits as the crowd erupt. Lights are flashing around the arena as Mike Masters face appears up on the titantron. Mike Masters is seen sitting on the edge of a hospital bed wearing a hoody and jeans.

MM: Hey...yo...Enforcer, up here buddy. Hey, how you doing champ? Wait, Big E, you mad? I don't see any reason for you to be mad. I mean, you're still the champion right? You stole got that beautiful EWF championship belt around your waist don't you. Everything should be going swell for you right? Wait hold on...

MM: Hey come here babe...

Mike Masters calls for the nurse, he then points to the screen pointing at Enforcer.

MM: That's the guy I was talking about babe. He's the won that beat me because he had a thread of his shoelace under the ropes.

The nurse begins to laugh as she says "haha, what an embarrassing way to win, is he proud of that"

MM: It is embarrassing isn't it, and too think he calls himself a champion, let alone the most dominant force in the business. Listen, get your hot a55 out of here, got something to say to the "champ".

MM: Enforcer, do you see what I'm getting at here? That win you claimed at Revolution was a joke. An absolute joke. Once again, after all the build up, after all the hype, Mike Masters once again gets screwed by the Authority. Too think, for a second I actually thought I did, I actually thought I won the EWF championship. Pretty foolish of me right? I should have known better with the Authority lurking in the background. Bunch of cowards the lot of them. And to make matter worse, you hit me with a piledriver! Again! Man, you and the goons really see me as a threat don't ya? But hey, there's always light at the end of the tunnel. I hear you granted me a rematch at aftermath!

MM: Well la de da, I get another chance. Big E, I should really give credit where credit is due as you went against "your leader" in giving me this rematch. That must have taken guts. But what does difference does it really make? Mr. Jones will always stick his nose in no matter what the circumstance. He will try every bit in his power to keep that title in the Authority. At Revolution, I beat you. Shoelace or not, I beat you. I was the better man on the night. I showed the world why I am that damn good and I can compete with the top guys around here. But it all backfired in the end, you got to keep the title. And what did I get? Another trip to the emergency room due to another cowardly attack from you. I sick of it, im sick of the so called soldiers of the authority. And i'm sick of getting screwed. At Aftermath, you will be pay, you will see why they call me the masterful one. This is the last time I visit this place.

*Calls for the nurse*

MM: Nurse! God dammit, honey, sugar get your a55 in here. I wanna sign the papers, im out of here.

The titantron shows Masters packing his bags as he leaves the medic room. The video tron shuts as the camera zooms up to Enforcer showing lookings angry whilst glancing at his EWF championship belt.

TheCultOfPersonality

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 15 Feb 2014, 2:20 pm

The following takes place after Revolution

The scene opens in the locker room backstage. Gazzy is sat up against the wall staring off into space as Tim Allen appoaches

TA: gazzy....I know this isn't the best time given what we witnessed here tonight but I was wondering if you had a moment for the 6CW fans?

Gazzy continues to stare off camera, oblivious not just to the question but the fact that Tim Allen is there

TA: gazzy? I know this is difficult but I think your fans will want to know....what happens to gazzy from here? What was in that contract

Gazzy again ignores the question, only this time he appears to come out of his trance. He stares at Allen and then zips up his sports bag, throws it over his shoulder, gets to his feet and walks out, the scene fades as it zooms in on the back of gazzy before he closes the door

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Mon 17 Feb 2014, 11:11 am

Christy James stands backstage at the Copper Box, microphone in hand:

James: Ladies and gentlemen please welcome my guest at this time Vincent Costello

The shot expands to reveal Costello standing dressed to compete ready for his pre match interview, boos echo out around the arena which draws a smirk from Costello

James: Vincent, you have your chance tonight to win a shot at facing the UK Champion Tyler Roth, one match away from a chance at championship gold here in 6CW, can you tell us how you’ve been preparing for what promises to be a very interesting matchup against Harris and Plague?

Costello: Everyone wants to know what Vincent Costello has to say, everyone wants to know what I’m thinking and do you know why Christy? Because Vincent Costello isn’t a puppet, I’m not a mindless drone who lets others do his thinking for him; I’m not like every other patsy on this roster. The people can see that Costello’s law has integrity; they can see that it stands for something worth believing in and in all honesty who can blame them? Their pitiful insignificant lives crave an ideology to look up to and Costello’s Law is THE ideology is professional wrestling.

The fools that run around this place can’t even see that they are being controlled, they think they have free will, they think they’re in control of their own destiny but they don’t even realise that they are slaves. The difference between them and me is that I can see this place for what it really is; I can see the Authority for what it REALLY is. The likes of Nate Nack, Masters, Wood and Thunder they think they know their enemy but really they don’t have the first idea, they don’t even know what they are fighting for. The difference between me and them is that I can’t be controlled, I have liberated myself and unfortunately for the ‘Uprising’ they are not ready for liberty, Costello’s Law can’t help them even if it wanted to.

James: It seems you have your differences with both sides, aren’t you worried that if you don’t pick a team you could be targeted first?

Costello: Spoken like a true slave of the system Christy, you perceive the world around you to be black and white because you have been conditioned to think that way, programmed to believe what they want you to be believe. Costello’s Law has clarity, I see what the others refuse to see and believe me when I say I will do whatever I must to protect MY liberty.

James: You sound like a conspiracy theorist!

Costello: All visionary’s do Christy, at first anyways. I pity the fact that by the time the rest of the drones wake up to the truth it will be too late, that’s why I will do whatever it takes to get my EWF contract honored, I will get what’s mine, I will stand my ground and I will have my liberty…

Costello’s Law says liberate!

Costello walks off shot leaving a puzzled Christy James shrugging her shoulders

James: What the hell is he talking about????

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon 17 Feb 2014, 1:41 pm

"Radioactive" by Imagine Dragons begins to play and the crowd inside the Copper Box Arena immediately boo as Max Adamson makes his way to the ring looking relaxed. He is wearing jeans and a white buttoned up shirt, he heads to the ring and mocks the fans with a "GazzyD" chant at ringside. Adamson takes a microphone from the announce table and climbs into the ring. He waits for the booing to cease before speaking;

Max: Now come on London, that's no way to treat your ultimate underdog hero is it...

(Adamson laughs as the crowd boo)

Max: I am the underdog hero though. I battled GazzyD, in his hometown of Manchester, I had to deal with Gazzy's tag team partner Angel getting involved, in a Ladder match which I have to admit I'm not keen on whereas Gazzy is more suited, with Gazzy throwing absolutely everything he had at me, and... And I STILL won.

(The crowd boo once again and Adamson cuts them off)

Max: Still, won. I still won. I won a handicap ladder match against The Untouchables. Former 6CW Tag Team Champions. I beat both GazzyD and his little lapdog Angel to secure the contract hanging above the ring, and we all know what that means... That means... I'll tell you some other time exactly what that means. Why ruin a perfectly good surprise eh?! This week the plot thickens though. This week, GazzyD is in action and I get to watch how badly affected he was by our match as I sit next to Henry and Harold in that commentary position and I watch Gazzy squirm. I get to watch him continue the embarrassment he suffered at Revolution, in front of twenty one thousand of his faithful hometown fans, when he choked against me. And maybe, just maybe, after that match, I'll reveal what exactly GazzyD lost to me at Revolution.

(The crowd continue to boo as Adamson's demeanour changes)

Max: Now, speaking of choking... Allow me to introduce to you GazzyD's opponent this week, a man who I've heard gets really anal in the locker room. I think that's what I heard. Probably because it's so untidy, I don't really know, I have my own Locker Room... Percy Percival!

"Golf, Alpha, Yankee, Sierra..."

"No Limits" by 2 Unlimited begins to play after the phonetic introduction and the crowd cheer as Percy Percival walks out wearing a black PVC catsuit, with the top half opened to show part of his chest. He is accompanied by "The artist formerly known as Viper" as he heads to the ring, Percy blows kisses to the fans who are split with cheers and boos. Percy has a Chupa Chups lolly which he opens and sucks on provocatively, to the disgust of Henry and Harold on commentary. "The artist formerly known as Viper" opens the ropes up and Percy steps into the ring, he nods as Adamson is applauding him but not really paying attention. Adamson hands Percy the microphone and he exits the ring, and heads to the announce table where he gets comfortable and puts on a headset, before shaking hands with both announcers.

PP: Ladies and hunky guys, we are Guys Against Y-chromosome Sickos, and after what we've seen at Revolution, we now have the perfect match to show exactly what we can do. GazzyD is a Y-chromosome sicko...

(The crowd boo and a loud "Gazzy" chant begins to echo around the Copper Box Arena)

PP: What kind of disgusting human being would financially ruin his family, and gamble his daughter's future on a wrestling match? And his poor ex wife, with her ex husband gambling away their home. Gazzy, no-one cares about your history, people want to hear about HER-STORY! This isn't about making the X-chromosome dominant, it's about making the men like Percy Percival to save them from themselves.

("The artist formerly known as Viper" takes the microphone from Percy and speaks despite the crowd booing)

TAFKAV: Listen to this man when he speaks, he commands your respect so you WILL respect us! Percy Percival is the specimen of what a man should be. He is the Y-chromosome standard. He is your leader. He is our leader. Percy Percival is the real man's man.

(The camera cuts to Percy, oblivious to "The artist formerly known as Viper"'s comments, filing his nails with a nail file)

TAFKAV: When Percy Percival has finished with you GazzyD, you will repent, you will be apologetic and you will be sorry you lived the lifestyle you led without ever thinking of the consequences. This is a warning to any man who denies the consequences of his lifestyle choices, G.A.Y.S are the consequences you will be forced to suffer. G.A.Y.S are here to give men the good name they deserve, by rooting out the scumbags who universally live in the stone age when it comes to putting themselves first. Guys Against Y-chromosome Sickos are here and we are the consequences to your actions.

(Percy Percival finishes filing his nails and takes the microphone back from "The artist formerly known as Viper")

PP: I couldn't have put it better myself. Good work darling.

(Percy twirls the microphone between his fingers as he walks around the ring)

PP: GazzyD is only the first. Soon enough, G.A.Y.S will take over the male population. We want to make every man a honourary member of G.A.Y.S and we promise not to stop until every single Y-chromosome Sicko is crying out in pain, wishing for the penetration of G.A.Y.S to stop and then they will learn how to be a real man. Real men are Guys Against Y-chromosome Sickos, real men are G.A.Y.S.

Max (on commentary): Between you and I Henry, I have a feeling Percy might not be all that faithful to his wife...

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Reilly Tue 18 Feb 2014, 12:07 pm

The camera cuts to the backstage area in which a hooded figure, head bowed, can be seen stood in a dimly lit, shadowy room, with only a single dim light bulb providing illumination. The hooded figure begins to chuckle, before lifting his head and the infamous smirk can be seen on the face of Daniel Reilly.

DR: Broken Dreams. Those two words come a long, long way to some up my career here in 6CW. I lie down in my bed each night and as I slip into an unconscious state of mind, my brain conjures these visions full of victory and glory that leaves my able bodied self motivated and thirsty to hold these visions tight within my grasp and hold them close to my chest.

You see, these dreams are achievable. I've already proved that when it concerns myself, nothing is impossible. However, the air is always going to be filled to the skies with jealousy and hatred towards what I possess in talent  by those who can only dream broken dreams themselves in their hopes to be like me. I am a walking success, but give somebody a single bit of power, and they will do their all to corrupt that power and use it to stop my blaze of fire.

Drake was the original 'Dream Breaker'. Back years ago, way into the past, Drake had made it his personal goal it seems to stop me from becoming the youngest 6CW Champion of all time. He took away my rightful shots, he sent firearms to come beat me down, he did all that he believed to be in his power to stop me.

But he isn't the sole man to attempt this, nor shall he be the last. But I'm not your average man. I am a burning fire that not even a sea could put out. I dream Broken Dreams and these beautiful, twisted dreams that I possess deep within the corridors of my mind are going to become reality, and when they do, you will all be stood looking up at me in my kingdom. I will be your 6CW Champion. I will be your King!

6CW is in a poor, poor state. There isn't a single man, nor woman, that I look at and see potential in. I am here to open up my kingdom's gates and welcome you all within the burning walls so that you can see the levels that you need to be, the sacrifices you must be willing to make, in order to come within an inch of being as great as the man you see stood in front of you.

Every single one of you have been warned. I am going to leave a path of destruction behind in my path, and you do not want to have your broken bones lay among it.

Keep dreaming. I'm here to break them!'

The light suddenly cuts off, leaving nothing but the sound of Daniel Reilly laughing.

Daniel Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCultOfPersonality Tue 18 Feb 2014, 5:11 pm

"Born a Champion" hits as Mike Masters makes his way out to a thunderous reception at the latest 6CW live event. Mike Masters comes out holding a group of balloons in one hand and a bag in the other. Masters makes his way down the ramp with a grin on his face as he makes his way into the ring placing his items on the ground. He then asks for a microphone.

MM: Mike Masters is in the building people.

*Crowd pop as Masters continues...*

MM: Well it's been a crazy few weeks here in 6CW hasn't it? I mean I've had a crazy ride, you can almost say rollercoaster like? Firstly, I earned the right to be the number one contender against the EWF champion. Then week by week, I gained tons of momentum even gaining a pinfall over the champ. I had everything on my side, hell I was voted number one in the power 5 rankings in consecutive weeks, I had people talking. But then, well you guys know the rest right. Simply put, I got screwed...again. My career has been threatened from two piledrivers. That weasel, Mr.Jones helped one of his so called "soldiers" to maintain the one thing that the Authority has going for them, and that's the EWF Championship.

MM: But hey...as certain dweebs in the show business world say, "the show must go on" right? Well, to my surprise, Enforcer gave me a rematch next week on Aftermath. Well, I'm out here to show my appreciation for our champ. As you can see, I have a a few items in the ring. Before I get to talking about them, I'd like to announce something that most of you don't know. Today is a monumental day. Today is one of the most eagerly anticipated days of the year. Today is Enforcers birthday.

*The crowd boo the fact its Enforcers birthday.

MM: Ahh come on now people, don't be like that. I mean, come on, Enforcer was born today! The EWF champion! The most dominant man in the business today. Ah what the hell, know one really cares about this day but lets make Enforcer feel a bit better about himself. I mean he did just claim one of the most embarrassing victories pro wrestling has ever seen. So lets start with item one. Balloons! Accustom with all birthdays, balloons just cheer you up. E, I know you ain't been in the greatest of moods lately, especially with Mr.Jones being up your a55 all day. And so, I give you balloons.

MM: Now lets see what's in the bag shall we. Oh hey lets start with this. *Masters pulls out some wrestling shoes*. Look what I got here E, shoes without laces. Whaaaattt, I know, crazy right? But yeah, because I'm such a professional, I got you wrestling shoes without laces. That way, you won't be able to win the way you did at Revolution. Clever right? What else is in this bag, oh some condoms. Hey big night, birthday an all, someone could get lucky right? And to make things better, they have a picture of me on them! So you can think about the Masterful one who should be EWF champion. Actually, scrap that. I only have one on me and tonight could get pretty crazy, so i'll take them, safety first right? Now the last thing I have is this. *Masters pulls out a t-shirt off himself with the words, Masters > SOA*.

* The crowd begin a Masters! Masters! chant*

MM: Mike Masters is greater than the Soldiers of Authority. Know one, and I mean know one is gonna keep me down. At Aftermath, I win what I deserve, I win what is rightfully mine, I win the EWF title. By gawd, im the show off. I've been showing off from day one what Masters is all about, its about time I had gold around my waist to prove it. At Aftermath, I will prove once again why I am that damn good. Have a nice day.

TheCultOfPersonality

Back to top Go down

Post by Enforcer Wed 19 Feb 2014, 8:39 am

From Hobo

The scene changes to backstage where Hobo is seen approaching the locker room. He takes a deep breath before walking in to find the changing room empty. He throws his bag onto a bench and sits down .

For several minutes he just stares blankely into the distance before putting a towel over his head and crouching over.

He continues to take in deep breaths before removing the towel and then pacing up and down the locker room.

He glances at the various cubby holes which various wrestlers have been allocated. He stops at the locker which has the name Grimstone above it.

Hobo: "Ah, Eddie. A man so full of his own value last week and today as quiet as one of Dr Shoe's trout pout patients. When it was my time in the spotlight, you have plenty to say. But now? Has the magnitude of your actions finally hit home? You are not in the little leagues now. You are not even at the lower end of the majors."

Hobo: "the whole world will be watching this match, even if we are one of the first matches. And do you know why we are the star attraction? Me!"

Hobo: The whole world wants to see if I have still got it. After being out of the ring for 3 years, every man and his dog wants to see if there is anything left in my tank. For this one night, we may not be the actual main event but we are THE main event.

Hobo: And I think that has spooked you. I think that once you stopped and thought about it, you have realised that this is the biggest thing that you have ever been part of. And that scares Eddie Grimestone to his core. The spotlight is on you my friend. And you have choked on the biggest stage of all.

Hobo takes out a pocket watch from his breast pocket and hangs it from the hook in Grimstones locker.

Hobo: A present my friend. Your 15 minutes of fame is nearly up. This will help you realise how long you have left.

Hobo walks away from the locker but stops at another across the room. He looks at the name and it reads "Enforcer"

Hobo: Big E. I am disappointed you havent said hello yet. But there is plenty of time to catch up old friend. I see you have made quite the name for yourself in 6CW. And congratulations on the title. But don't get used to it. It doesnt matter how far we go back, how long we have been friends, when it comes to that top belt, all goodwill is gone.

Hobo: Its inevitable we will meet in that ring at some point. I respect you E but you have something I want. But until I get that chance, its good to be back old friend.

Hobo pulls out an old Bezerker mask from his inside pocket and puts it over the peg inside Enforcers locker.

Hobo walks further down before suddenly stopping. He grabs his gut with one hand and his backside with the other.

Hobo: I knew I shouldnt have bought that Burrito from the street vendor outside.

Outside he hears people approaching and realises he doesnt want them to smell the inevitable. He quickly opens the nearest locker to him and lets one rip. After several moments of excrutiatingly loud noise, he finishes, relieved.

Hobo: Thank goodness it was only gas! Sorry.....

Hobo turns around to read the name.

Hobo: ....Adamson.

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 19 Feb 2014, 11:01 am

The scene opens at the Copper Box Arena on the afternoon of 6CW's latest edition of Anarchy. A black Mercedes pulls up to the arena door, a flash of a few camera bulbs illuminate as the car door opens and Alexander Altair steps into the cold winter sun

Altair is dressed in a black suit, white shirt and red tie he has his mobile phone to his right ear and is in deep conversation as he enters the arena ignoring the small group of fans and paperazzi congregated at the door

Tim Allen and his team approach Altair as he walks through security, he raises a finger as Allen starts to speak indicating he is busy on the phone and Allen falls silent, patiently waiting for Altair to finish. Altair turns away from the camera and continues his conversation before hanging up and re-facing the 6CW interview team a few minutes later, he intimates for Allen to speak and the interviewer begins

TA: Apologies Alexander for the interruption. I know you have expressed your displeasure in the past with handling inane and pointless questions from brainless backstage lackies but I thought as Christy is away you woudl be happy to speak to me

Altair remains expressionless, he checks his watch before sighing and nodding for Allen to continue

TA: A mixed time for you in 6CW so far

Altair interrupts
AA: On the contrary. I would argue my time spent here so far has been a complete success. I have definitely achieved the objectives I originally set myself and which were set of me

TA: Which were?

Altair smiles fleetingly
AA: My objectives will remain top secret as always. But I will say that my clients have been satisfied with the outcomes and payment has been received against these

Allen appears confused
TA: Are you saying that you have been hired by somebody to carry out these attacks?

Altair laughs briefly
AA: Attacks?

I have undertaken calculated and predetermined strikes upon identified targets. The purpose of this is none of my concern. I purely benefit from the activity and reap the financial rewards that my efforts deserve

TA: A hired gun?

Altair closes his eyes for a second before continuing
AA: Call it what you will Timothy. I have talents that are recognised by certain people. The benefits that are experienced from these activities are mutual and I will continue to offer my 'services' to my client as long as required

Are we done

TA: Errrr.... I think so, yeah

Altair nods and picks up his phone once more

AA: Yes..... Takeo, tell me everything you know

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

Post by Enforcer Wed 19 Feb 2014, 1:09 pm

Enforcer is seen strolling into the arena wearing a suit with a shirt underneath open at the top two buttons, an open bow tie around his neck. He is carrying a bottle of water and looks a little worse for wear. He visibly looks annoyed as he is approached by Christy James.

E: What do you want now?

CJ: I'm assuming that your birthday celebrations haven't long finished? Have you seen the words Masters had for you in the ring?

E: You would be right to assume that. When The Authority parties we do it in style and we do it all night. The groupies I kicked out of my hotel room this morning can testify to that.

As for Masters, I saw him playing the clown. If he thinks that cracking jokes will get him an edge over me he's got another thing coming. I was cracking better jokes on screen before he'd pulled on his first pair of trunks...I've just come to realise that you get much better results cracking heads!

CJ: So you don't feel that your night out will have an impact on your EWF title match?

E: Of course I don't. Yes I had a big night, but I am a professional and easily in the best shape of my career. One night letting my hair down wouldn't make a difference to any match...never mind one against Masters.

He scored a fluke and illegal pinfall over me and all of a sudden he thinks he can mock his EWF World Champion? He is right about one thing though, after his performance yesterday he will get exactly what he deserves!

CJ: And that is?

Enforcer sneers at Christy.

E: If you have to ask I'm not even going to waste my breath on you!

With that Enforcer barges passed Christy and heads towards the locker room.

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Enforcer Wed 19 Feb 2014, 1:27 pm

Enforcer is picked up by a different camera as he heads into the locker room area. The door is left ajar and the camera can see Enforcer as he approaches his cubby hole.

He stops in front of it as he notices the Bezerker mask hanging from the peg, he looks angered by it and snatches it - looking as if he is going to throw it across the room.

Just before he does he pauses and looks at the mask. He seems entranced by it and after a while he looks much calmer, with a small smile crossing his face.

His words are only just audible...

E: You're back and already you're leaving me messages.

Right now I have bigger fish to fry, but I am sure that we'll be crossing paths sooner or later...

Enforcer, glances over his shoulder to make sure no one is watching. The camera ducks to one side, but moves back just in time to see E slip the mask into his kit bag.

E: ...and when we do, it will be tele.

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by DP Wed 19 Feb 2014, 9:53 pm

Backstage, we see one of the members of the roster's door. The name is emblazoned on a piece of card, stuck to it as the crowd pop. The camera pans left to reveal 'The Sharpshooter' Scott Harris stood in front of it. He has his hood up, covering his eyes. There's the suggestion of a smirk from the usually deadpan Harris. The crowd dies down, allowing Harris to speak.

SH: Revolution marked the end.

It marked the end of the Scott Harris you've seen for the last two months, the freshed face, softly spoken newbie who just wanted to get his job done. It marked the end of Cat footing around these halls, it marked the end of keeping my mouth shut.

Revolution was the beginning.

The beginning of my path to the top of this company, the beginning of Scott Harris' story. Every man has one to tell, behind a mans eyes can be years of torment and eventful circumstance, or it can be years of plain sailing, a fairytale life, culminating in the happy ending at the end of the yellow brick road.

I'll let you all be the judge of what my story is. But as I said after that war at Revolution with Marty Helms, it's a page turner. You won't believe it.

There are people affiliated with this company who don't want to see Scott Harris succeed, there are people involved with this company who don't even want me on the payroll. But you see, it's nigh on impossible to keep me away. Because I've been blessed, blessed with a gift that people need to see. This company needs someone with the out and out ability that I possess. The people need to see Scott Harris and I'm sure you'll all join me in showing a collective middle finger to this 'Authority' who've made it their mission to stand in my way.

And what better way to stick it to them by putting myself in prime position to take one of their cohorts titles.

You know, it's a sign of the rise of The Sharpshooter that after two months, I've shoe horned my way into a title picture. And whilst I never really entertained the idea at first, 'Scott Harris - Champion' has a bit of a ring to it, don't you think?

The crowd roar their approval.

SH: So, in a match full of enigmatic characters, perhaps the biggest enigma is the man talking to you right now. Because whilst The Reverend gives another sermon about the oncoming Plague or whatever fantasy fiction he has been binge reading before bedtime, and Costello talks about his law and wanting people to 'RUN', people can't help but ponder how The Sharpshooter is going to stack up amidst such absurdity.

Well I can tell you. I'm going to rise above the sideshow, the manic backgrounds of my opponents and I'm just going to wrestle. I'm going to wrestle both of these men and I'm going to beat them. Scott Harris supposedly doesn't have a personality or a 'hook', well that's damned irrelevant when I'm suplexing the world and sundry all across London town!!

I'm going to send a message to Tyler Roth and The Authority. It's going to be pure and simple:

I'm 'The Sharpshooter', I'm coming for your gold. See you very soon.

DP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 22 Feb 2014, 12:19 pm

We’re backstage at the Copperbox, various stagehands are passing in front of the camera trying to put the Anarchy set together.

??: woah woah woah woah WOAH. What the hell is going on here?

The camera spins around and we see Jimmy Phillips, he flashes a brilliant white smile at the camera

JP: You’re filming a set being put together when you have one of the hottest…sorry did I say one of the hottest? I meant the hottest *he winks at a female crew member* stars on the roster standing right here. I’m surprised they even let you operate this expensive equipment, surely a monkey would have more brains than….

Phillips approaches the camera with a stern look on his face which quickly changes to that brilliant white smile again

JP: I’m just joshing with you. Seriously kid don’t look so terrified. In fact I’m gonna make your weekend right here right now as I give you an exclusive with The Talent.

Well first things first 2014 is still perfect….kind of. 3 fights 0 defeats. We’ll forget that whole business at Revolution, even without what happened everybody knows that The Talent would have whipped Altair’s monkey ass all over the Manchester Arena. But despite the start to the year that I’ve had the people still aren’t talking about The Talent

No instead they’re having conversations over their morning coffee about some Authority BS or who made an appearance out of the blue. Well let me lay the facts on the line….it doesn’t matter who just so happened to wander into 6CW head office and get handed a contract. None of these clowns can hold a candle to yours truly.

Teddy Grimstone for example, I beat him back in CWA and if our paths crossed again I have no problem planting a Touchdown on him again. Then we have Hobo…oh my God he’s here in 6CW *said in a high pitched excitable voice*…..I know he’s got a lot of fans and a lot of history but this ain’t 6WF, this is the big leagues and as good as his past is…The Talents future is better

Then we come on to big bad Takeo, again another chump making the step up from 6CWs ugly sister. He thought the best way to announce himself was to beat down DeMarcus Brown, which when you say it sounds really impressive, but lets face it, it wasn’t what it sounds like. Brown had already had not one, not two…but three Worlds Strongest Slams when Lucas Takeo came striding out like a dwarf among midgets and lifted poor DeMarcus off the mat and drove him back down with a devastating chokeslam…..seriously terrifying the way he took that unconscious man and completely owned him. Takeo, the reality is Tuesday 25th I don’t care how big or strong you are ……you’re looking at unlimited potential…..you’re looking at the guy so gifted, so talented he should be illegal.

But lets face it even when I do whip your ass on Tuesday you’re already at disadvantage teaming with Mr Bland….Captain personality himself, the man apparently hired to upset the apple cart…ladies and gentlemen I give to you the hired gun Alexander Altair

Jimmy pauses and listens as the sound of silence is deafening in the empty arena

JP: even with fans in here that is what you would hear. No cheers…no jeers….just nothing. Because aside from being a massive waste of my time that’s all Altair is….nothing.

I seen a funny video of him claiming that his time here has been successful, that those who have hired him have been impressed with what they’ve seen and what he’s achieved, who is this guy Stevie Wonder?

Altair….like anybody who spends 2 minutes in your company I’m bored now. This Tuesday I add another tick in the 2014 W column and continue on the path of Unlimted potential…for an Unlimited future

Last edited by gazzyD on Sat 22 Feb 2014, 1:23 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by The Last Outlaw Sat 22 Feb 2014, 12:44 pm

The scene opens with a red S.O.A. vest visible in shot, the crowd begin to boo. The camera pans out and we see the vest belongs to Marty Helms.

MH: Ladies and Gentlemen Boys and Girls of the 6CW audience I stand here before you today on official business of The Authority and that business is… to introduce you to the newest member of the Soldiers Of Authority Mr Perfection himself Jonathan Daniels.

With this Daniels walks into shot wearing his red S.O.A. vest. Whilst Helms is clapping.

JD: Why thank you Mr Helms for such a welcome and may I also take this opportunity to Thank Mr Jones and Mr Callihan for giving me this red vest that I am proud to wear. At Anarchy myself and Marty Helms will face Ice Cold Nicky Cassidy and Billy Shaw in a tag team match, both men whom I defeated at Revolution in a fatal four way match which might as well have been a three on one handicap match with the way all three of my opponents tried to team up and defeat me but they couldn’t.

MH: I would like to draw the attention of Nicky Cassidy and Billy Shaw to the events of just before Revolution. If you can't remember what I am talking about allow me to refresh your memories, you see this was the time you both broke into the office of The Authority and drank form the personal bar of Mr Jones and Mr Callihan. Now I promised you that you would pay the price for that and that price would be the pure pleasure of me being on hand in the destruction of you two morons.
??: Excuse me for interrupting gentlemen but you might want to watch this.

Oliver baker walks into shot holding a tablet which has a video playing both Marty Helms and Jonathan Daniels watch the video with big smirks on their faces but the smirks soon turn to looks of anger and rage all that can be heard is Eric Prydz call on me.

MH: As I said earlier this was going to be for pleasure beating you two morons but now it is personal see you two at Anarchy.

Marty Helms and Jonathan Daniels both walk away with Oliver Baker not far behind.

The Last Outlaw

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 24 Feb 2014, 7:06 pm

*Timothy Allen is stood in the backstage area of the Copper Box. He is waiting for the cue to begin his piece.

TA: Ladies and gentlemen at this moment in time I have been joined by the current 6CW UK Champion, Tyler Roth, for a 6CW.com exclusive.

*Tyler Roth walks into shot, looking less than impressed. There is bruising around his left eye and healing cut on his cheek. The UK Championship belt shines around his waist.

Roth: Make this quick jerk off, I haven’t got the time or the patience…

*Allen looks intimidated

Allen: Er Ok….well I’d like to take you back to Revolution and your main event match against Nate Nack for the 6CW Championship. Before that match you declared you would walk out with the belt….but you came up short…..how have you been feeling since that night?

*Roth looks ready to punch the interviewer

Roth: I don’t think there is much point in me dignifying your question with a shred of a response….how have I been feeling?....without sounding like a broken record how about you go back and review the footage….you tell me exactly how that man can have the audacity to refer to himself as a “world champion” when he has to resort to cheating in order to beat me?

Allen: With all due respect…

Roth: I don’t care about respect, shut your hole…..Nack cheated, and no matter how many posters you put him on….how many twitter followers he has or how many deprived children he poses for photos with….I know exactly what he is now….a goddamn coward!

Nack knew I am better than him….stronger, faster, superior in every single department….he knows he could never beat me without lowering himself to breaking the rules….Nack put himself in the gutter to beat me because he doesn't have the balls to fight me like a man….he’s a fraud…

Allen: So you will be campaigning for a re-match?

Roth: I don’t think I need to stake my claim for that, everyone knows that is the least I deserve…..Nack didn’t beat me, he robbed me of my right to main event at Night of Glory….and as soon as I get to sit down with Mr Jones and Mr Callihan I am sure they will agree….then we can iron this situation out and I can get exactly what is coming to me…..Nack can run but he can’t hide, I am going to catch up with him….and when I do….he’s finished!

Allen: Let’s take a look at this week’s edition of Anarchy….you team with Daniel Reilly to take on the team of Drake and Nate Nack…do you think is a prime opportunity to prove you warrant another shot at the big time?

Roth: I don’t need to prove a damn thing….I beat Nack like his daddy should have, I dominated him and outclassed him like no other opponent has managed since he won that belt….I don’t need to show you or anyone else anything more than I already have….I own Nate Nack and as soon as I get the seal of approval I am going to show you all exactly how I take care of business….this match on Anarchy is just treading water for me…..I’m getting paid to take Nack and that loser Drake to school….although I’d rather be winning the world title, I can wait another ten days…

Allen: And let’s turn our attention to your UK Championship…..a few people were upset that you didn’t defend the title at Revolution….that perhaps a lack of a defense is hampering the championship’s credibility….

*Roth’s nostrils flare

Roth: Excuse me….are you being serious? The only reason this championship has any credibility is because of me, the only reason it has any prestige is because I own it….I went through four men to win this title….I have defended against anyone worthy enough to challenge me….and so far I have decimated the competition…

I didn’t duck a challenge, I never would….there just wasn’t anyone who carried the threat to deserve a chance at facing me for this belt….you find me someone who deserves it and I will fight them, anytime, anywhere….I will fight them and I will humiliate them…..

Allen: This week on Anarchy there will be a triple threat match between Edward Plague, Vincent Costello and Scott Harris….the winner will be the new number one contender to your championship….do you regard those men as “competition”…?

Roth: If they win that match then they deserve a shot, but I warn them of the danger that comes with the opportunity. I won’t begrudge fighting anyone with this belt on the line but doesn’t mean I think Costello, Plague or Harris are on my level…..these guys are chump change and I am cash money…..they are the Travelodge and I am five star Hilton…..they may give you short term satisfaction but once the novelty wears off you wouldn’t blink twice….I never fail to impress, and I never fail to deliver….

Allen: But you’ll be keeping one eye on the outcome?

Roth: I doubt it….until they have the title shot in the bag they don’t even register on my radar….I’m sure someone will tell me who my next victim is and from that point on, their on borrowed time….whoever it is that wins this match, their opening themselves up for the beating of a lifetime….

I just hope they know that….because I will not held responsible for what happens to anyone who steps in the ring with me….

Or wastes my time…

*Roth eyeballs Allen and the interviewer scurries from view, leaving Roth to breathe deeply and then leave.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down