The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Anarchy 25th September Results

Go down

6CW Anarchy 25th September Results Empty 6CW Anarchy 25th September Results

Post by Mat Mon 25 Sep 2017, 11:39 pm

*A stunning array of Pyrotechnics and strobe lighting fill the arena as 6CW's theme music blazes out through the speakers, the camera pans in on the cheering and smiling fans before going to the commentary desk.

HA: Good evening Ladies and Gentleman, welcome to 6CW Anarchy!

HE: What a fantastic start to the show with that display of pyro's, that's right folks, our budget really does stretch that far!

HA: That was Henry Lloyd, I'm his brother Harold, and for the uninitiated amongst you, we will be taking you through all the action this evening!

HE: And my word Harold, what a card we have tonight for these fans.

HA: We've got both of our world champions in action in our Main Event.

HE: They take on the tag team champions, in what should be a really fantastic match-up.

HA: We also have a triple threat match, that will determine the N01 contender to one of the world championships...

HE: And we also have Anthony Grace, yes that Anthony Grace, blessing us with his presence this evening!

*Various signs are shown:

"We hate Bobby Madeley"
"Anarchy Rules"
"The Grace Case sucks"
"Enforcer, We Want One More Match"
"I want to join The Brotherhood"
"Needs more Harris"

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy 25th September Results Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy 25th September Results

Post by Mat Mon 25 Sep 2017, 11:41 pm

Match One
Geoff Steel vs Jack Hurst

Ha: We have another stacked card in store for you tonight as we take another step closer to beachfront Brawl, and one man who will be looking to move on from a disappointing loss last time out is Geoff Steel

He: You’re right there, Steel was seconds away from pinning the TV Champion but got outsmarted by Anthony Grace

Ha: Who had a handful of tights by the way

He: Nonsense, he just caught him off guard that’s all

Jack Hurst is already in the ring awaiting his opponent as the crowd start to cheer when ‘Last Resort’ starts to play and Geoff steel walks out to the stage. He looks around at the fans and salutes them before making his way down tagging the hands of the fans

He: Steel faces a test here tonight, lest we forget that Hurst is one half of the tag team that holds the record for longest title reign. Certainly not going to be easy

Ha: Steel has enough experience to realise that.

Steel climbs inside the ring and as soon as he does Hurst is on him trying to get an early advantage. He aims several kicks at Steel beating him down to the mat and stomps on him as Steel can only try and protect himself

Ha: You know, for somebody who calls himself a true English gent, that wasn’t very gentlemanly

He: To be honest, whilst we’ve been talking about Steel looking for the win, we failed to take in to account what a win might do for Hurst here tonight, certainly give his career a shot in the arm that it needs

The official separates Hurst from his attack on Steel, but Hurst pushes his way back past the match official and continues his assault. He lifts Steel up and starts talking trash in his face before catching him with a cowardly back hand slap

Ha: BIG MISTAKE

The slap from Hurst seems to awaken a beast in Steel as he blocks another attempted slap and rocks Hurst with an uppercut. He connects with a second and a third backing Hurst up against the ropes and Irish whips him

Ha: Flap Jack…..INTO THE UPPER CUT

He: That was impressive

Steel peels Hurst up off the mat and whips him in to the corner of the ring with such force that Hurst bounces out and staggers in to the centre of the ring and Steel almost takes his head off with a huge clothesline.

Steel considers the cover but opts to lift Hurst back to his feet and connects with another uppercut. He drags him over to the corner of the ring and Hurst gets a knee to the mid-section trying to separate himself but Steel manages to block it for the most part and levels Hurst down to the canvas with a spinning discus forearm. He exits the ring to the apron and climbs the ropes motioning for Hurst to get back to his feet before jumping off with an axe handle smash

Ha: Steel still not looking for the cover. He’s toying with Hurst at this stage

Steel has a huge smile on his face as he begins to stalk Hurst. He runs against the ropes building up speed, biding his time for Hurst getting to his feet

Ha: SPEAR……MY GOD WHAT A SPEAR TOO!

He: This is uncalled for

Ha: But the crowd love it

Steel voluntarily breaks the cover and gets to his feet. He stands over Hurst who slowly comes to and pulls himself up to his feet using Steel for support, Steel greets him with a kick to the gut

Ha: BLADE CUTTER

He: Stick a fork in this one, it’s done

‘Last Resort’ starts to play as Steel gets to his feet and the official raises his arm in victory before Steel exits up the ramp again tagging the hands of the fans

Ha: Pretty convincing, don’t expect we’ll see man, if any as convincing as that here tonight

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 25 Sep 2017, 11:41 pm

*Backstage is Charlotte Grey

CG: I come to you now with an update on the condition of a man who is arguably a legend of this industry, the former 6WF world champion Crime Lord…

Crime Lord is recovering from a vicious assault that has led to the furious reaction of Enforcer, the face of the power running things day-to-day around here.

Enforcer has promised that the situation around Engel Harlequin will see some resolving this evening, but has also given news on the condition of Crime Lord. Through contact with the medical professionals here, liaising with the doctors and nurses caring for Crime Lord, we have been informed that Crime Lord is recovering from very serious and debilitating injuries. They have told us that Crime Lord has had years written off of his career and should be out for “the longer side of long-term.”

Crime Lord is still in hospital care and is expected to be so for more weeks ahead.

*Grey looks down the lens

CG: Thank you

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 25 Sep 2017, 11:42 pm

*With Tim Allen, Geoff Steel stands, breathing heavy and sweat-covered as he stops in the back post-victory

TA: Big win, Geoff. Showed a lot of intent with such a professional performance

GS: Yes, Tim. I’m out there and looking to prove myself again. I lost a lot of time with Mike Hill, but maybe some things are more important than your career goals. Maybe that legacy of rivalry, maybe that tells more stories when the days are behind you than the odd title...I don’t know. All I know is that I wasn’t losing that, and now I’ve got that winning taste

TA: So where now?

GS: It’s clear for me – I want to take another coward down. I want a title, I want gold, I want to write my name in the record books again.

Hell, what I really want? I want Dubois’s title, and I’m gonna take his head off to do it.

*He nods and walks away.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Match Two
Perfect Jack and Clarke James vs The Parasite Killers

*The camera pans around the arena, the rabid 6CW fans showing signs such as "#boycottWilkersons6CW", "#kneelforthescriptopening" and "Mr Kenty is a yewtree victim" held up as the camera focuses on the ramp*

"Sad but true" blares out through the speakers and James McManus strides out onto the stage, flanked by The Fanatic. The duo pace down the ramp, tagging the fans hands. McManus climbs up the steel steps and then into the ring, while Fanatic clambers in over the top rope.

HA: These two will be hoping that their experience teaming together will prove crucial in beating two talented individual competitors.

HE: It's the age old conundrum, is a good tag team better than two good individuals? We'll find out tonight.

‘Blind Faith’ starts playing and the crowds boos continue as Clarke James walks out. He looks around at the crowd before walking down to the ramp. He reaches the ring and climbs on to the canvas before turning around to face the crowd and throws his arms in the air drawing boosfrom the crowd.

HA: "The growing partnership seemingly between Jack and James on show again this week?"

HE: "We will see - I am skeptical, but we will see"

‘I am Perfection’ blasts out of the speakers. Perfect Jack walks out to the stage and straight down to ringside ignoring some of the jeers he receives from the crowd. He slides inside the ring and barges past his opponents en route to climbing the turnbuckle and throws his arms in the air

HA: “Jack means business tonight!”

HE: “Damn right”

Ding, ding, ding!

Clarke James and James McManus begin in the ring. He locks up with James McManus, who applies a side headlock. Clarke James quickly counters by throwing McManus into the ropes. On the rebound, James takes down McManus with a short-arm clothesline. McManus rolls up, James kicks him in the gut. He pauses for a moment, before dropping the former tag champ with a swinging neckbreaker.

Ref: 1...................2..........Kick out!

McManus powers the shoulder up off the mat. James applies an armbar hold, but McManus is up to his feet quickly and counters with an arm drag takedown. Clarke James gets to his feet, McManus throws a couple of right hands but James walks through them and replies with some big uppercuts of his own. He follows this up with some headbutts as McManus stumbles back into a neutral corner.

James climbs slowly to the 2nd rope, where drives some right hands down into the top of the head. He takes a slow step back from the 2nd rope, McManus walks forward and James hits him with a suplex, bridging over into the pin. Cover.

Ref: 1....................2...........Kick out!

HE: "A strong start from Clarke James here, well on top!"

James pins McManus to the ground as he piles punches down into the face of one half of the Parasite Killers. James is eventually forced to roll away, allowing McManus to rise only to then follow up with some more firm right hands and then a knee to the gut. McManus lurches forward and James drops him with a DDT. He covers.

Ref: 1......................2..............Kick out!

McManus again gets the shoulder up. James drags him to his feet, where he then sets up for a powerbomb. McManus manages to free himself from upon the shoulders of James, dropping down the back and then taking James down with a chopblock to the right leg.

McManus then bounces off the ropes and connects with a knee trembler. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...................2..............Kick out!

James McManus goes on the attack, working over the leg of Clarke James, this time with elbow drops. McManus then makes the tag to The Fanatic. The pair pick up James and connect with a double snap suplex. Fanatic follows this by picking up McManus in a wheelbarrow position after he ran the ropes, then dropping him down with a big splash.

As McManus rolls away, Fanatic follows this up with a leaping leg drop down across the throat. He covers.

HA: "Teamwork at its finest there from the Parasite Killers!"

The Fanatic gets to his feet, he drags up James and then hits him with a clubbing right-hand to the back of the head. He then throws James out across the ring with a side suplex. James rolls up to his feet and The Fanatic flattens him with a discus clothesline. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1....................2..............Kick out!

Fanatic gets to his feet first, but James trips him and manages to get the tag too Perfect Jack, with Fanatic distracted. Jack rushes Fanatic with a clothesline which staggers the big man. He then boots Fanatic in the stomach, following that up with a couple of European Uppercuts to the chin. Jack follows that with a snap suplex. Fanatic rolls to his feet, Jack hits a hip toss. He then runs off the ropes and connects with a dropkick to the face. Cover.

Ref: 1................2................Kick out!

HA: “What a matchup we have here!”

Jack goes to pickup Fanatic, who nips him with a thumb to eye. Fanatic then whips PJ off the ropes and hits a huge backbreaker! Cover.

Ref: 1......................2................kick out!

Jack forces the shoulder up off the mat. Fanatic drags Perfect Jack to his corner and to his feet and tags in McManus before he throws Jack into the ropes, and McManus connects with a Double A spinebuster. McManus rolls Jack onto his front before then running the ropes and hitting a running senton to the back. Cover.

Ref: 1......................2.................Kick out!

McManus drags Jack to his feet, he then throws him into the corner. James McManus turns PJ so his body is against the turnbuckle. The former tag champion then hits a series of knees and kicks to the back. McManus then grabs Jack by the waist, stepping back and then flinging him into the canvas with a German suplex. Cover.

Ref: 1......................2.................Kick out!

PJ forces the shoulder up once again. McManus hauls him to his feet and places him into a bearhug position. McManus flings Jack from side to side, looking to squeeze the life out of the 6CW Legend.

HE: "Parasite Killers toying with Jack here"

Jack pummels away at the head of McManus with elbows and punches, he then manages to clasp a front facelock on James McManus. PJ then falls back, planting the former tag Champion into the canvas with a DDT. He covers.

Ref: 1...................2................Kick out!

McManus gets the shoulder up. PJ drags him to his feet, he goes for an Irish whip but Jack springboards back off the ropes and takes down McManus with a dropkick. He rolls to his feet, Jack hits a Northern Lights suplex bridging over into the pin.

Ref: 1.....................2...................Kick out!

Perfect Jack allows McManus to his feet, he then throws him into the ropes and connects with a standing dropkick to the head. McManus stumbles up, and Jack ducks a wayward punch, hitting an atomic drop followed by a bulldog. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.................2..................Kick out!

James McManus drives the shoulder up. Perfect Jack drags him to his feet, throwing McManus down to the canvas with a snapmare. He then runs the ropes, hitting a big knee to the head. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.....................2..................Kick out!

Perfect Jack drags McManus up to his feet…

HA: “PERFECT PLEX!”

Ref: 1................................2........................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

HA: "A good win for Clarke James and Perfect Jack tonight - not the greatest tag team chemistry on show, but a victory over an established team nonetheless"

HE: "Magnificent from the pair. Lovely!"

James and Jack are stood either side of the ref with their hands aloft, as 6CW Anarchy cuts away...

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

*We head backstage, where Enforcer is standing on his own, standing straight to camera, standing ready to address 6CW.

E: In recent weeks, we have allowed desperate men to flee from pursuits of excellence and excel through the road of fear.

Two weeks ago, Engel Harlequin took the warning about his violent behaviour and ignored it. He had gone too far before then, but he thought himself above authority, ironic with his desire to please The Authority so desperately in the past…

But the clown is lost to us here, in the real world. A desperate, sad and pathetic man. I mix no words tonight, for he has not earned my respect.

As such, with his actions so disruptive and destructive, Engel Harlequin has been suspended from 6CW, the terms of which only 6CW management and Engel Harlequin will be privy to. IF he can read, Engel knows the consequences have found him now. If he has any comprehension of the society we are in, he will know that further consequences will not be in words…

Thank you.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue 26 Sep 2017, 12:14 am

HA: Singles action up now here on Anarchy...

HE: Although, is it ever really a singles contest when it comes to The Brotherhood?

HA: Well I suppose not Henry, and you are right we do have a member of The Brotherhood in this next match.

HE: The newest member in fact, Gazzy D, who will be out to continue to impress his new leader, Edward Plague.

HA: Gazzy squares off against fellow veteran Mike Hill.

Hill is already waiting in the ring as "Freedom" roars out around the arena and there is a more than mixed reception for the arrival of the newest member of the Brotherhood, Gazzy D. He walks out onto the stage, he waits as "He is legend" hits and Edward Plague skulks out. Plague walks down the ramp in front of Gazzy, stopping on the outside to give him a little pep talk.

HA: It looks like Plague will have a close up view indeed!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Hill quickly goes after Gazzy, taking him down with a double axe handle to the back of the head. He stomps away on the head of Gazzy, following that with knees to the head. Hill then nails the Hill Walk.

HA: Fast start from Mike, with Gazzy seemingly still looking to Plague for advice.

Ref: 1.................2............Kick out!

Mike Hill drags up Gazzy, he hits him with an inverted atomic drop. Hill runs the ropes, Hill goes for a crossbody block...

HE: Wow!

HA: Brutal big boot to the chest!

Hill writhes in pain. Gazzy lifts up Hill, he pops him onto his shoulders and nails a gutbuster. He keeps Hill across his shoulders, popping him up into the air and then connecting with a double knee into the abdomen. Cover.

Ref: 1.................2.........Kick out!

Gazzy lifts up Hill, he holds in a front facelock before hitting a snap suplex. Gazzy drags up Hill, he pulls him towards the corner and then hits a suplex into the turnbuckle. Gazzy then starts pummeling big punches down into the head of Hill, Gazzy then bounces off the ropes connecting with a running dropkick. He covers.

Ref: 1...................2...............Kick out!

Gazzy D gets to his feet, He hits a couple of stomps down onto Hill, before going to the outside. He waits for Hill to rise before flattening him with a flying forearm smash. Hill rolls to his feet, Gazzy leaps into the air and levels him with a back-stabber. He covers.

HA: Gazzy is absolutely brutalising Hill here.

Hill kicks out. Gazzy drags him to his feet, he goes for a boot to the gut, Hill drops it only for Gazzy to drop him with an enzaguri kick. Gazzy bounces off the ropes, nailing a dropkick to the face. Gazzy hooks the leg as Plague nods on approvingly.

Ref: 1.....................2..................Kick out!

Gazzy lifts up Hill, cracking him with a knee to the stomach. He hits a succession of punches to the back, before then dropping Mike Hill with a Michinoku Driver. He makes the cover.

Ref: 1..................2...............Kick out!

Hill forces the shoulder up. Gazzy looks down to Plague on the outside, he nods and makes a cut-throat gesture.

Gazzy drags up Hill...

HA: DEEP IMPACT!

HE: Gazzy not done there, he's picking up Hill...

HA: DEEP IMPACT AGAIN!

Ref: 1..........................2.....................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

HA: Gazzy wins, with what was a brutal display.

HE: That was brutal.

HA: Gazzy absolutely destroyed Mike Hill, from the moment that bell rang he threw him all over the ring.

HE: All under the watchful guidance of Edward Plague...

*Gazzy stands, almost motionless, with his arm raised as Plague applauds.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

*Backstage, Enforcer is walking through the halls when the figures of Clarke James and Perfect Jack

CJ: Hey, PJ, it’s the “boss”

*Jack laughs

PJ: Oh yeah, the power in these corridors, look at him...I tremble

*Enforcer just stares blankly at them

CJ: Speechless. What a reward!

E: What do I even say to you any more? You’re just belligerent idiots, wasting time until you slip over yourselves and allow someone else to hold those two titles with a real sense of honour. Or even without; the likelihood is that you’ll let someone steal in without even earning it. Hoist by your own petard.

*James and Jack look down to their waist, where the UK and INT titles rest, one on each man.

CJ: These? Oh, these aren’t going anywhere soon

PJ: They’re ours now, E. We don’t even consider it.

CJ: In fact, we’re all out for more now, E. We want more, we want to be THE guys in this business. Not good, not bad, you know the drill.

PJ: Woof, woof!

E: What now? You want a go at Cerberus?!

*Enforcer laughs

CJ: In time, little man. But we’re here to confirm the power of the two, the duo, our alliance.

PJ: We want more gold and we know just what to go for. We want the tag titles, E. And you’re gonna give them to us.

E: Give?

CJ: Well, it would be best for business to just make this place revolve around us. I get the feeling you are rather clinging on to things around here

PJ: Cracking up

CJ: Get some claws back into things. Set us up for a tag title shot, get eyes back on 6CW!

*Enforcer just turns around and walks away from them, shouting over his shoulder

E: You two sustain me, you really do!

*Clarke and Jack look at each other

PJ: Is that a yes?

CJ: Wasn’t a no, my friend, wasn’t a no...

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

*Back through the curtain, Gazzy walks backstage with Plague.

EP: Power flows through you now…

*Wood meets them. Plague smiles

EP: Time for another genius to work his fury into drive

LW: Another genius?

GD: We’ll see, Liam. Over to you.

*He locks eyes with Wood and then walks away

EP: You go this alone, my brother. You prove your doubts wrong…

*Plague follows after Gazzy and Wood watches him go.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue 26 Sep 2017, 12:15 am

*The camera cuts backstage to a huge commotion as producers and agents rush towards the locker rooms…

Agent: Come on man, you need to calm yourself, you don’t want to get in any more trouble..

The camera zooms out to see Engel Harlequin stood, wild eyed, clutching a bat…

EH: HEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHE…….. Trouble?! Hehe….. do I look like I’m worried about TROUBLE!!

Engel turns and smashes the bat into a collection of lockers before turning back and staring across at the producers…

EH: Enforcer…… suspends me! ME! After all everything everyone has done in this company, and me?! HE SUSPENDS ME!?

Engel seethes….

EH: Beats me with my own finisher?!! HEHEHEHEHEH! Oh, there will be an encore. There will be…hehe….more than that. WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE A PREVIEW!??

Engel smashes the bat into the floor as the crown assembled begin to back off….

EH: You’ll all face your punishments……Nobody will come through unscathed…..nobody gets to be the hero in this circus…..

Engel slams the door shut as the sound of crashing and banging can be heard.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue 26 Sep 2017, 12:15 am

Ha: Up next we’ve got a doozy of a match up, it’s the Viper Liam wood against the TV Champion Jerome Dubois

He: Promises to be a good one. Both former world champions, both evident of the talent pool we have here in 6CW

‘Demi- God’ starts to play and there is a mixed reaction, as Jerome Dubois walks out to the stage. He has the TV title draped over his shoulder. He stares around at the fans before lifting the TV title from his shoulder and raising it high in the air.

He: Has there ever been a more cultured superstar than Jerome Dubois? He just oozes class and sophistication?

Ha: Christ…get a room. Making me want to throw up

Dubois reaches the ring and climbs inside before handing his tile to the match official as the crowd reaction changes from a mixed one to loud boos when ‘Every time I die’ starts to play and Liam Wood walks out from backstage. He doesn’t break stride and continues down the ramp towards the ring ignoring the hostilities from the crowd

Ha: Last time out Wood teamed with his Brotherhood as they picked up a 6 man tag win, but as a former champion, I get the impression that Wood would rather be picking up singles wins and get back in that title hunt than pick up wins in throwaway tag matches

He: Well of course he would. He released a short video before the September 11th edition of Anarchy, rather cryptic saying ‘they’ don’t know what's coming next and that its ‘time for a change’. I can only imagine this does not spell good news for the rest of the 6CW locker room

Ha: Indeed, a focused Liam Wood is one of the most dangerous superstars you will ever see. But I must admit like yourself I was slightly confused about what he meant by its time for a change. Is he going to walk away from the Brotherhood? I can’t help but notice neither Gazzy or Plague are in his corner here He: You said yourself, a focused Liam Wood spells bad news for somebody, he doesn’t need babysitting, and this is as focused a Liam Wood we’ve seen for some time Wood slides inside the ring and the official signals for the bell. Dubois and Wood tie up in the middle of the ring. Dubois gets the upper hand going straight in to a headlock but Wood quickly frees himself by backing Dubois against the ropes and whipping him across the ring before knocking him down with a drop kick

Dubois gets back to his feet rubbing his head as the two men tie up again. This time Wood gets the advantage, backing Dubois up in to the corner of the ring. He has his forearm rubbed up in the face of Dubois as the official forces him to break

Ha: surprised Wood listened to the offi…

He: You were saying?

The crowd boo as Wood breaks the tie up only catch Dubois off guard with a sucker punch and then follows in stomping the Frenchman down in to the corner of the ring. Wood grabs the arm of Dubois and drags him up to his feet in to a short arm lariat

Wood allows Dubois time to get to his feet before grappling him and taking him down with a snap-mare followed by a kick to the back and then runs and bounces off the ropes building up speed to take out the seated Dubois with a baseball slide

Dubois kicks out of the pin attempt and Wood grabs him by the head and delivers a number of measured right hands, each one finding their mark. He drags Dubois up to his feet and whips him in to the ropes before throwing Dubois up in the air for him to come crashing down to the canvas off the flap jack. Wood hooks the leg again

Dubois kicks out at the count of two and Wood goes in to a headlock. Dubois fights is way to his feet and tries to elbow his way free but Wood drags him back and takes him back down with a Russian leg sweep. He climbs through the ropes to the ring apron and motions for Dubois to get to his feet

He: Springboard dropkick from Wood who has already given us a look at his impressive repertoire on offense

Ha: Dubois, somehow needs to find a way in to this fight before its too late

Wood allows Dubois time to get to his feet before kicking him in the gut and planting him face first with a DDT and hooking the leg

He: So close, these pin falls getting closer to a three. I told you Wood didn’t need the Brotherhood out here

Ha: Time will tell, but given the Brotherhood are supposed to be, well, brothers, you’d have thought they’d have at least come and stood in his corner

Wood doesn’t look phased by the close pin fall as he instead stays on the attack dragging Dubois in to the corner of the ring and sitting him up against the lower turnbuckles. He connects with a number of kicks and then blatantly chokes Dubois with a boot across the throat as the crowd boo him

The official forces him to back away and Dubois slowly gets to his feet using the ropes. Wood charges at him aiming a stinger splash

Ha: DUBOIS AVOIDS CONTACT

The TV Champion dives out of the way last second leaving Wood crashing face first in to the top of the steel ring post. Dubois breathes in as much oxygen as he can to recover as Wood is dazed. The Viper staggers out of the corner in to the waiting arms of Dubois

Ha: HUGE SPINE BUSTER

He: SHOULDER UP! THAT WAS TOO CLOSE FOR COMFORT

Dubois allows Wood time to get to his feet, benefiting himself from the extra time to recover and get his breath back. As Wood gets up Dubois meets him with a knife edge chop across the chest and follows up with several more backing Wood up in to the corner of the ring. He Irish whips him in to the opposite corner before charging at him with a running clothesline. Wood staggers out of the corner and Dubois sends him flying through the air with a big body drop and hooks the leg for the pin

Wood gets his shoulder off the mat and Dubois lifts him back to his feet. He kicks him in the gut before nailing a snap suplex and then climbs to the second rope and jumps off connecting with an elbow to the sternum and hooks the leg again

Wood once again kicks out to the dismay of Dubois who lets out an audible French swearword. He gets back to his feet and signals for the end before stalking Wood, as he gets to his feet he spins him around and kicks him in the stomach

Ha: Culture shock time, he hits this and its over

He: NORTHERN LIGHTS SUPLEX…..FLOAT OVER IN TO A SECOND, BRIDGED…..WHAT A COUNTER!!

He: NO WAY DID DUBOIS KICK OUT!

Ha: He did…what a passage of wrestling that was. Dubois looking to end it and Wood pulls THAT counter out of his bag of tricks. Incredible from Liam Wood

Both men are down in the middle of the ring, they crawl to opposite corners and pull themselves up before meeting in the middle and trading punches. Wood catches Dubois with a right who responds in kind with a right on his own. They continue to trade punches until Dubois starts to get on top and connects with 3 that go un-returned. The TV Champion shouts something in Frenchman before arching his right arm back and aims it in Wood’s direction

He: PELE KICK FROM WOOD!!

Ha: Once again Wood has an answer to the offense of Dubois

Wood gets to his feet and kicks out at Dubois every time the Frenchman tries to get up. He eventually allows him to his feet only for as long to greet him with a chokeslam in to a backbreaker and drops down hooking the leg for the pin

Dubois throws his arm in the air breaking the pin. Wood drags him back to his feet and whips him against the ropes before connecting with a tilt a whirl sidewalk slam and then climbs up to the top rope and waits patiently as Dubois slowly begins to stir

Ha: Wood going for a high risk move here

He: BUT HIGH REWARD! HE NAILS THE FLYING LARIAT

Ha: DUBOIS….SHOULDER UP AGAIN

Wood still shows no sign of frustration, choosing instead to get to his feet and allows Dubois the same. As he does he kicks him doubling him over and sets him in position to the side of him

He: Gutwrench powerbomb in to the pin

Ha: AND DUBOIS KICKS OUT AGAIN

He: I recall time when Wood would have let frustration seep in after so many near falls, but I like this Liam Wood. He’s staying focused throughout. Surely only a matter of time before Dubois is in no position to keep kicking out and Wood picks up the win. Just goes to show the trust that Plague has in Wood that he would happily stay backstage whilst Wood takes care of business out here

Ha: Trust? Is that what you call it. I must admit part of me wonders if now Plague has a new follower in Gazzy, whether he isn’t a bit too pre-occupied with him as opposed to Wood

He: You suggesting Plague is playing favourites? Nonsense. Like I said, wood doesn’t need a babysitter to get the job done as he’s showing here. In total control of this one

Ha: You where saying….desperation from Dubois

Wood reaches down to lift Dubois up and falls back as the TV Champion gets a thumb to the eye. Wood gets to his feet but is still temporarily blinded as he stumbles in to the waiting arms of Dubois who scoops him up and slams him down to the mat. Wood quickly gets up again and walks in to another scoop slam, followed by a third. Dubois follows the third scoop slam up with an elbow drop and goes for the pin

Wood kicks out and Dubois drags him to his feet. He kick him in the gut and drags him through the air with a snap suplex before floating over into a falcon arrow pin attempt

Wood kicks out again and Dubois hits the mat in frustration. He drags Wood back to his feet and whips him in to the corner of the ring before connecting with a running big boot. Wood staggers out and Dubois lifts him up across his shoulder

Ha: running powerslam

He: Wood free again, reverses in to the curtain call

Ha: No…Dubois spins out……..SIDE EFFECT

Ha: third time not the charm there for Wood as Dubois reverses the reversal for the near fall

Dubois lifts Wood back to his feet and up on to his shoulder

Ha: Nails the running powerslam this time around. Could have him

He: Wood kicks out again. Dubois showing signs of frustration here

Dubois gets to his feet pleading with the official for the three count to no avail. He turns back to face Wood and shouts at him in his native tongue as wood slowly starts to get to his feet

Ha: FRENCH CONNECTION….OH NO!!

He: He just speared the official out of his training shoes. Wood dodged the spear tackle, and the official ate all of it

Dubois holds his head in his hands realising what he’s done. He turns around to face Wood who catches him off guard with a high kick to the side of the head and then whips him against the ropes, Dubois ducks underneath the attempted lariat and bounces off the ropes again

Ha: DOUBLE CLOTHESLINE

He: BOTH MEN ALMOST TAKING THE OTHERS HEAD OFF. BOTH MEN ARE DOWN, THE OFFICIAL IS DOWN, THE RING LOOKS LIKE A WARZONE

Ha: I don’t like this. Official down, call me a cynic but I’ve been in this game too long to know that Plague and gazzy aren’t going to appear and take advantage of this situation here

The fans look up to the entrance almost expectingly but nobody appears.

Ha: Well I am surprised. I fully expected the Brotherhood to appear there and beat Dubois down for Wood to pick up the W. Maybe….just maybe I may be on to something with my thoughts that all is not rosy between Wood and his fellow Brotherhood members

He: Stop spreading that garbage. I’ve already said that Plague trusts Wood to take care of business. This is merely a bump in the road of course but you’ll see I’ll be proven right

Both men are down in the middle of the ring and they slowly pull themselves to their feet. They engage in a battle of punches but Wood out of nowhere connects with a super kick

He: Wood out of nowhere with the kick there…….Powerbomb….INTO THE VIPER LOCK

Ha: But the official is still down

He: Dubois looks like he’s out. Wood should have won here

Wood voluntarily gives up the submission hold and makes his way over to the down official. He grabs him by the scruff of the neck before being grabbed from behind

Ha: CULTURE SHOCK! I SUSPECT THE TV CHAMPION WAS PLAYING POSSUM THERE

He: that’s every bit of experience that Dubois could muster

Ha: just in time for the official to come around

He: SHOULDER UP! WE CONTINUE! WOOD GETS THE SHOULDER UP!

Dubois hits the mat in anger before dragging Wood up to his feet

He: WORLD EATER FROM LIAM WOOD. WHERE DID THAT COME FROM?

He: Wood wins. I told you he would.

Ha: he dug deep there to pick up the win. Impressive performance from Wood, taking nothing away from Dubois either

He: I said he didn’t need the Brotherhood. Plague trusts Wood and that is exactly why

‘Every Time I die’ rings around the arena as Wood gets to his feet and has his hand raised in victory by the official

He: Brilliant professional performance from Wood, in the past at points of that he would have lost his head, but he stayed focused and emerges with the W

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue 26 Sep 2017, 12:16 am

*The camera pans around a darkened office where Mike Crowther sits across a desk from Jack Hurst. They are deep in conversation

MC: It isn’t really a case of where you are, Mr Hurst, it is what we see in you. There is opportunity here for you, something very, very important.

JH: To help further my career..?

MC: Most definitely. And on so many platforms…

JH: Multinational?

*Crowther smiles

MC: If you perform to what we expect, yes.

JH: All on Grace’s recommendation?

MC: He is a special man, and we treat special stars in special ways. If someone like him, and there’s only one man like that in this industry, if someone like him calls for better treatment for someone he sees potential in, we deliver.

JH: And I won’t let him down, Sir.

*Crowther leans over the desk and offers his hand, which Hurst shakes

MC: This may be the start of something beautiful...

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue 26 Sep 2017, 12:16 am

HA: Ladies and Gentleman, welcome back to Anarchy, what a show it’s been so far!

HE: And it’s about to get even better, we’re finally gonna get to hear who Anthony Grace is going to pick for his World Title shot!

HA: Oh yeah, I’m sure me and the rest of these fans can’t wait to who this over-privileged, self-absorbed little d-bag has decided to pick…

HE: Oh come on, have some respect! Grace is an icon, he deserves his shot, and you should hurry up and get over it, you’re ruining this moment for everyone!

‘Power’ rings around the arena and the fans erupt into boo’s as Anthony Grace strides onto the stage, smirking out into the crowd. He struts down the ramp, ignoring the wave of obscenities from the fans. He slides into the ring, standing tall and soaking in the raucous reception from the fans…

AG: Thank you. Thank you all so much. In a business that’s full of so many fake characters, so many two faced, cowardly competitors, you chose to acknowledge absolute greatness. It’s that compassion, that love and adulation that finally makes this moment all the more defining. See, finally, after weeks and months of being held back, being trodden over, disrespected and ignored, I finally get MY moment. MY opportunity. Nobody is going to take this away from me.

HE: Look at the passion, Harold. Look at how much this means to him!

HA: Oh man, get a grip!

AG: I want to thank 6CW for the opportunity they have given me. Admittedly, it’s been a long time coming, but they have recognised the travesty of justice that happened over the last few shows and realised that the treatment I had to deal with was “beyond necessary”.

I’ve mentioned this before. I’ve talked about ‘The Hollywood Era’. The Hollywood Era initials are T.H.E and that is exactly how it should be seen. A phrase at the forefront of every decision in 6CW and one that leads every important word connected to it. THE fans. THE roster. THE shows. THE world championship. From now on whenever these things are mentioned, The Hollywood Era always comes first. I am THE most important man in this company. I am THE biggest draw. THE best wrestler and THE next World Champion in this company.

And that leads me to my decision. One I’m sure you’re all anticipating this. This wasn’t an easy decision for me to make. Anthony Grace is a name that should be changing the face of this business. Gone are the days where the old hacks of this company take the spotlight from me. A man who could and will do more for this business than some washed up, drunk old has been.

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

HA: Well, no prizes for guessing who he’s picking!

HE: It’s the right choice for everyone, Harold.

AG: You can ‘boo’ all you want. The Hollywood Era isn’t built around some addled, haggard, disrespectful fool. It’s should be built around guys like me. That’s why, at Beachfront Brawl…

Crowd: YEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!

HE: Oh come on!

HA: Finally, let’s put an end to this rubbish.

‘Saturday Night’ hits and crowd cheer as Enforcer walks out on to the stage to the fury of Anthony Grace…

Enforcer: I do deeply apologise for interrupting you here, Anthony. I hope you know that this really wasn’t planned. But, somewhere along the line it seems our wires have gotten crossed…

Grace looks down the ramp with a confused look on his face….

Enforcer: You see, Grace…. You’re absolutely right. You HAVE been granted a World Title shot. Whether I like it or not, you’ve been awarded that, and I physically, literally, cannot take that away from you. But, here’s the kicker….. there was nothing in that agreement that says that YOU get to pick your opponent…. Oh no, that honour my friend, falls….on….me!

*Crowd Pop*

HE: Oh no, this is not good!

HA: This is incredible!

Enforcer: And you know…. You may believe all those things you said about Dicey. You might think he’s a washed up old has been, haggard, disrespectful. But I’d bet you he’d knock some respect into you. I’d bet he’d teach you more than you ever thought you knew about this business. And the fans would wanna see it. I would wanna see it….

But you know what. This wrestling business isn’t always about getting what you want…

HE: Oh no….

HA: Oh yes!!

Enforcer: And frankly, the fact you got this shot behind my back, with your snivelling, your whinging, your game playing…. It gives me immense pleasure to announce that your World Title shot at Beachfront Brawl, won’t be against Dicey Reilly….. it will be for the EWF World Championship. Anthony Grace versus…..CERBERUS!

*Crowd Pop*

Grace is livid in the ring as Enforcer smiles down at him. The crowd raise the roof….

HA: What a huge announcement! Grace has his wish, but not on his terms!

Enforcer: Oh…. And just one more thing…

HE: Just leave already, you’ve done enough!

Enforcer: Your World Title shot, that was your working. You see, originally, I didn’t plan for this. I had other plans for you. And whilst you’ve got your wish, I’ll be damned if I’m going to change MY plans, to suit you. So, Grace, you get your title match, you get your Main Event…… and I get the show I wanted. So not only will you be facing Cerberus for the EWF World Championship…… but before that, you’ll also be facing….

HE: I don’t think Grace is going to like this….

Enforcer:…….. EDWARD PLAGUE!

HA: What an announcement! Enforcer just screwed Grace again! At Beachfront Brawl, Anthony Grace is starring in a double feature as he takes on Edward Plague and then Cerberus! And he’s absolutely distraught!

Grace looks on in disbelief as Enforcer walks from the stage.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue 26 Sep 2017, 12:17 am

*Backstage, Charlotte Grey is with Max Adamson

CG: We requested your team, Max, not you.

MA: And I request you shut up. We don’t always get what we want…

*Grey looks at him with disgust

MA: Lucky me! She’s stumped, out of words.

CG: And I expect you might be the same when Cerberus and Dicey Reilly come face to face with Jackson and Horrigan tonight…

*Adamson turns to stare at her

MA: Mouthy shiela. I vote no on you. Campaign hashtag NoToGrey

CG: Bit political…

MA: Shut. Up.

Charlotte just takes a step away and leaves the mic out in the air

MA: Tonight, with that bulls*** done with, you will see the tag team champions taking over the world. I told you, we could go wherever we wanted. World tour! It starts by taking down Cerberus and Dicey together, and once we dispose of them, we’re looking at the gold they hold to add to our collection…

“Always talking, Max…

*Max turns and the camera zooms out to see Dicey Reilly walking over

MA: Dicey…

DR: Max…

MA: Worried? This friendly rivalry isn’t really prepared for my boys, is it?

DR: Oh, I don’t know, the two rookies could probably use a lesson in what a real fight looks like

MA: We aren’t coming for a bar brawl or a boiler room, we are tag team wrestlers. WRESTLERS, Dicey. Not drunks and rabid monsters.

DR: Doesn’t matter when my fist goes through their teeth, Max.

MA: You won’t even get close. Hell, Cerberus is a threat, but you’re a dying breed, with emphasis on the dying.

DR: I’ve been at death’s door all my career, they ain’t ready to come on this ledge and fight with me.

MA: Ha, yeah, well. You’re drunk

DR: You’re high

MA: Oh come on! You suck!

*Dicey laughs and Max throws his hands in the air exasperated, angry and annoyed. He stutters a couple times then gives a big huff and walks away.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue 26 Sep 2017, 12:26 am

HA: Welcome back to Anarchy, where we have a huge Triple Threat match lined up for you!

HE: And what a contest this promises to be, even before you take into account the stakes.

HA: We've got two absolute legends of the game, Hero and JJ Johnson, looking to roll back the years as they try to capture yet another world title.

HE: And then we have a competitor desperate to win his first, the prodigious O'Callaghan.

HA: That's where the High Stakes come in. We know that this match is a N01 contenders match, and you have to assume it will be for Dicey Reilly's EWF World Championship.

HE: Well not necessarily, they might choose to join Grace and Cerberus...

"Glorious" echoes out through the speakers, the lights dim and then a sole white light shines on the stage, Hero has his back to the crowd for a few moments before turning and standing arms out wide. He confidently walks down to the ring and climbs up the steel steps, he sits on the top rope for a few moments before leaning back exaggeratedly, again with his arms out wide. He then backward rolls onto his feet.

HA: Hero picked up a huge win last time out, defeating Engel Harlequin.

HE: Not just defeating him, but beating him with his own move, surely crushing Engel's fragile psyche for once and for all.

The boos of the crowd continue as his music finishes and is replaced with 'Run This Town'. O'Callaghan walks out from backstage inching toward the top of the ramp with each strobe light. He carries the Fight For The Right briefcase down to the ring with him, sliding that into the ring before stepping in himself. O'Callaghan holds the briefcase high in the air.

HA: This is a man who has had one hell of a rough time of it lately, despite the fact he should be the most dangerous man in 6CW with that case.

HE: With all the goings on with Anthony Grace, who also deserved to be rewarded, O'Callaghan has been denied the opportunities the case should bring him.

The mood in the arena changes as ‘Ante up’ starts to play and the crowd for the most part, cheer the arrival of JJ Johnson. He walks out to the stage and stares around at the fans before making his way down to the ring. JJ slides in...

HA: JJ hasn't been in the best of form lately, but this is the chance he's wanted, can he take advantage?

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The bell rings to kick the match off, Hero and JJ Johnson stand in opposite corners of the ring staring each other down while O'Callaghan stands in one of the neutral corners watching on.

HA: Dare I say it, O'Callaghan looks a little in awe here.

HE: Don't be ridiculous, O'Callaghan is beyond that as an individual, this is a man who feels like he's on their level.

O'Callaghan opens his arms out and motions for Hero and JJ to tie up, as he rolls under the bottom rope out of the ring. the two men do lock-up, Hero is driven back against the ropes by JJ but he quickly places his body in between the 2nd and 3rd ropes meaning JJ has to retreat. Hero moves forward slowly, the smile still etched across his face. JJ goes in for the lock-up but Hero sees things coming, and boots him in the stomach.

Hero quickly pummels down across the back of JJ, only for Johnson to shove Hero away into the ropes. He then runs over going for a clothesline, but Hero side-steps and then steps to the outside to recuperate. With the crowd’s boos ringing in his ear, he eventually enters back into the ring and is met with a huge headbutt from JJ. The leader of the Church stumbles back into the corner and JJ fires in a succession of punches. Two rights, a left jab...he then spits into his hand for a right uppercut but this gives time for Hero to block the punch.

Hero fires off a series of punches of his own, he mocks the JJ spit into the hand only for Johnson to walk straight through the punch and knock down Hero with a big clothesline.

The crowd cheer as Hero sits up, a look of shock on his face. JJ then hits a boot to the face of a grounded Hero and he shuffles back to the corner. Johnson hauls up Hero, and fires him across the opposite corner of the ring.

Hero uses the ropes to springboard back over an on-rushing JJ, who spins around straight into the Hero Sidekick! Hero falls down into the cover.

Ref: 1.................2...........Kick out!

HA: O'Callaghan seemingly more than happy to watch these two fight it out.

Johnson fires the shoulder up, Hero is quickly onto the offensive by stomping down on JJ’s head. He continues to reel away these stomps until the ref drags him away from JJ and gives Hero a warning. Hero lifts up JJ and goes to whip him into the corner, but Johnson’s size advantage allows him to send Hero hurtling into the corner. JJ follows in but Hero counters with a pele kick.

JJ stumbles back and Hero runs in, hitting a spinning head-scissors that sends JJ flying across the ring. Hero places him into a side headlock, and then drags JJ to the ropes where he places his head down on the 2nd rope. Hero rebounds off the ropes and goes for a 619 but JJ manages to move himself out of the way, with Hero landing on the apron.

Johnson places Hero into a full nelson hold, and then throws him from the apron to the ring with a Dragon suplex. Hero rises to his feet and walks straight into a spinebuster from JJ, who then bounces off the ropes and hits a leaping splash. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..............2.....Kick out!

HE: A very back and forth opening to this contest.

JJ lifts Hero onto his feet, he hits a series of stiff forearms into the back before throwing the 8 time world champion to the canvas with a German suplex. Hero rolls up to his feet and throws a groggy clothesline which JJ easily ducks underneath, he scoops Hero onto his shoulders and connects with a Samoan Drop. Johnson makes the cover.

Ref: 1..............2........Kick out!

Hero forces the shoulder up, JJ quickly heads back to the top rope immediately. Hero stumbles to his feet and JJ flies off the top rope and attempts a clothesline, but Hero manages to side-step. JJ lands on his feet and Hero walks towards him, connecting with a jawbreaker then a big belly to belly throw.

Hero stumbles to his feet and JJ hits a knee to the stomach, then running the ropes and connecting with a scissors kick!

Ref: 1......................2................Kick out!

Johnson rises to his feet, he lifts up Hero and hits a series of European Uppercuts that back Hero into the ropes. JJ then whips him out across the ring and connects with a tilt-a-whirl shoulderbreaker. JJ heads up to the top rope...

HA: Twisting Leg Drop!

Ref: 1.........................2....................O'Callaghan breaks the pin!

HE: O'Callaghan was getting a tad worried there I think, so he came in and broke the match-up!

HA: And straight back out the ring, this is good stuff from O'Callaghan.

Hero rises to his feet slowly, he turns JJ onto his front and then connects with the Hero Stomp. He stops, taunts the crowd and then delivers the Hero Stomp a 2nd time. He stops again, flips the bird at the crowd, then hits the stomp once more.

Hero then drags Johnson towards the ropes once more, he places his head on the 2nd rope. Instead of lining up the 619, he goes to the top rope and hits a vicious double foot stomp across the back of the head. Hero then enters back into the ring and this time the 619 connects! Johnson falls back to the canvas and Hero flies off the top rope hitting a Randy Savage-esque elbow drop!

Ref: 1.................2.............Kick out!

Johnson kicks out. Hero drags him to his feet, he goes for an Irish whip but JJ counters the momentum, only for Hero to comeback with a tilt-a-whirl headscissors. JJ stumbles up, Hero hits a running dropkick.

This sends JJ back into the corner. Hero then sprints in, hitting a big shining wizard to the chin. Johnson slumps down, Hero covers.

Ref: 1.....................2..............Kick out!

There's another kick out from JJ. Hero lifts Johnson to his feet, hitting a snap suplex. Hero goes to the top rope...

HA: SHOOTING STAR PRESS!

Ref: 1.........................2.....................O'Callaghan breaks the pinfall once more!

O'Callaghan storms the ring, hitting a diving double axe handle. He scurries out of the ring, but Hero is up and climbs down to the outside. He cuts off O'Callaghan by leaping onto the steel steps and taking down O'Callaghan with a leaping Lou Thesz Press.

Hero pummels punches down into the face, O'Callaghan pushes him away, Hero gets to his feet and runs at O'Callaghan, who counters with a last-ditch drop toe hold into the edge of the ring apron.

O'Callaghan clambers onto the ring apron...

HA: Wow what a move!

HE: Sunset flip down to the outside!

HA: That could take Hero out of the equation.

HE: O'Callaghan now setting his sights on Johnson.

JJ rolls to his feet, he goes for a clothesline but O'Callaghan ducks underneath it, he drops Johnson with a reverse DDT. Cover.

O'Callaghan locks in a sleeper hold. Johnson slowly fights up to his feet, O'Callaghan hits a backbreaker, which he then follows up with a swinging neckbreaker. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1....................2................Kick out!

JJ kicks out. O'Callaghan rolls him onto his front, then drops some elbows down into the back. O'Callaghan drags JJ to the corner, hitting a few more knees to the back, before going to the top rope...

HA: Frog splash to the back!

Ref: 1....................2....................Kick out!

O'Callaghan drops a series of knees down into the back. He then waits for JJ to rise, he throws a wild punch, OC ducks it and then nails a German suplex into the turbuckles. O'Callaghan follows up with a running, rolling senton. He drags JJ away and covers.

Ref: 1....................2.................Kick out!

JJ kicks out. O'Callaghan locks in a full nelson hold, JJ fights up to his feet and manages to counter with a jawbreaker. OC stumbles around, JJ lifts him onto his shoulders and hits a Samoan Drop. Cover.

Ref: 1.....................2................Kick out!

O'Callaghan is the man with the kick out this time. Johnson lifts up OC, he lifts him into the air and connects with a big knee-breaker. Johnson runs the ropes, flattening him with a huge lariat. He hooks the leg.

HE: Johnson coming back into this one!

JJ lifts up O'Callaghan, he slings him over his shoulders and spins on the spot, transitioning from the Firemans Carry position into a spinning side slam. O'Callaghan staggers up, Johnson kicks him in the gut...

HA: DDT!

Ref: 1.......................2.................Kick out!

There's another kick out from O'Callaghan. JJ lifts him to his feet, he throws O'Callaghan into the ropes...

HE: Huge spinebuster!

HA: And now Johnson going up top!

HE: Lining up the Mt Rushmore...

HA: HERO!

HE: Back in the contest, Hero pushes Johnson from the top rope!

JJ crashes to the canvas, Hero then nails a standing moonsault. Cover.

Hero locks in an armbar hold. Johnson fights up to his feet, he swivels out and goes for a clothesline, but Hero ducks underneath it and then hits a pele kick on Johnson.

He falls into the corner, Hero runs in, going for a shining wizard...

HA: Caught him!

HE: Powerbomb...counter!

HA: Hurracanrana!

JJ staggers up after the takedown...

HE: SUPERKICK!

Ref: 1..................2..............Kick out!

Hero allows JJ to his feet, he then hits a scoop slam. Hero climbs to the top rope, turning to the face the crowd and hush them...

HA: Best Moonsault Ever!

Ref: 1.......................2..........................Kick out!

Johnson kicks out. Hero drags him to his feet, he sets up for the Encore...

HE: JJ pushes him away...

HA: Straight into a tilt-a-whirl neckbreaker from O'Callaghan!

O'Callaghan gets to his feet, JJ boots him in the stomach...

HA: Powerbomb!

HE: LIFTING HIM BACK UP!

HA: Another powerbomb.

Cover.

Ref: 1..........................2.........................Kick out!

O'Callaghan forces the shoulder up. JJ Johnson drags up O'Callaghan, he slings him over his shoulders into position for the VIP Experience...

HA: O'Callaghan frees himself!

HE: Skull-crushing finale!

Ref: 1......................2...................Kick out!

Johnson kicks out. O'Callaghan drags up JJ, he hits an STO Backbreaker and then dropping Johnson down to the mat. O'Callaghan steps through...

HA: SHARPSHOOTER!

HE: Sharpshooter locked in!

HA: Middle of the ring!

HE: This could be it!

O'Callaghan wrenches back on the hold, JJ yells out in pain. O'Callaghan leans further back in the hold, increasing the pressure.

HA: He's got this locked in firmly!

HE: Johnson can't fight this much longer!

JJ wriggles and crawls but O'Callaghan manages to drag him forward. O'Callaghan pulls back further...

HA: HERO!

HE: HERO SIDEKICK!

Hero takes down O'Callaghan, he quickly covers JJ.

Ref: 1.......................2....................Kick out!

Johnson manages to get the shoulder up. Hero pummels the mat in frustration. He then drags JJ to his feet, he connects with a knee to the stomach...

HE: ENCORE! ENCORE! ENCORE!

Ref: 1............................2............................Kick out!

HA: This is the kind of heart we've come to expect from JJ Johnson!

Hero goes to the top rope...

"Time Is Running out"

HA: No freaking way.

HE: What the hell?

HA: ENGEL! ENGEL IS HERE!

HE: And he's bought some company with him!

HA: Engel's got a baseball bat!

Engel marches down the ramp, Hero stares at him wide-eyed from the top rope. He climbs down, and then walks down towards him. Hero stands in front of him, ordering him to stop.

HE: It seems like Hero feels like he can still control Engel!

HA: He certainly seems confident!

Hero stands in front of Engel, he pauses and then withdraws the bat. Engel turns around to walk off...

HE: Hero is a god!

HA: WITH A HEADACHE!

HE: LEVELLED HIM WITH THE BASEBALL BAT!

Johnson stumbles up, he's watching in shock as Engel stands laughing over Hero. O'Callaghan rolls him up...

Ref: 1........................2.....................Kick out!

JJ kicks out. The duo rise, Johnson bats away a right-hand, he kicks O'Callaghan in the gut...

HA: ACCESS ALL AREAS!

Ref: 1..............................2............................Kick out!

HE: UNREAL!

HA: O'Callaghan kicks out!

Johnson hauls up O'Callaghan. He slings him over his shoudlers...

HE: VIP...

HA: He dropped down the back!

HE: ROLL UP!

HA: AGAIN!

HE: HE'S GOT THE TIGHTS!

Ref: 1.......................................2...........................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

HA: It's over!

HE: O'Callaghan wins! O'Callaghan wins!

HA: Incredible from the young man, what a feather in the cap that is.

HE: The odds keep being thrown against him and yet he comes through, every god damn time.

HA: He has beaten two of the very best this company has to offer, incredibly mature, tactical performance.

HE: And let's not forget the impact of the returning Engel Harlequin on this match.

Last edited by Mat on Tue 26 Sep 2017, 12:29 am; edited 1 time in total

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue 26 Sep 2017, 12:26 am

*In the back, Plague, Gazzy and Liam are all together. The two disciples are standing together, both men watching Plague. He stands motionless, the attention of both men locked on him.

EP: The message is plain, warriors. We disable the forces, we disarm the pawns, but we remain focused.

*He looks at them both, then over their heads

EP: The target remains the same, my allies. Tear them down.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue 26 Sep 2017, 12:28 am

The camera pans backstage where Anthony Grace is shown storming down the corridor as Charlotte Grey approaches....

CG: Mr. Grace, can we get a few words on your World Title match at Beachfront Brawl...

Grace continues to hurry down the corridor...

AG: An absolute joke. Who the hell does he think he is.

Charlotte struggles to keep pace...

CG: By he, you mean Enforcer, right?

AG: You're damn right I mean him. Who the hell does he think he is, messing with my moment. I'm Anthony Grace. I'm the biggest star this tinpot little company has ever seen, and he has the audacity, the arrogance, the sheer pig headedness to stand there and embarrass me? I'll show him, I'll show everyone in this damn company...

Grace walks past a refreshment table and stops, launching it into the wall. He turns and stares at Grey....

AG: And you. Following me round like some deluded puppy dog, clamouring for my attention, wanting the hot scoop like some sycophant pap with nothing better to do with her time that poke and prod a dangerous, wounded animal.... cause that's what I am now, Miss.

Enforcer wants to back me into a corner. Wants a reaction. Well believe me, he's getting one. Ill use every resource I have, every last dime to make sure his tenure, his cancerous run in charge of this company comes to an end. I'm going to destroy him. Leave him penniless, broken and desperate.

Excuse the cliche, Charlotte, but when I'm done with him, he'll never work in this town again!

Grace turns sharply...

AG: Get out of my way you stupid little freak.

The camera turns to see Grace shove Engel Harlequin to the floor....

AG: Pathetic, idiotic little clown. Don't you realise you're not welcome here? Suspending your sad little existence here was the only half decent thing Enforcer has done in his poxy reign.

Look at you, sitting there, with your stupid face paint. What's the matter? Cat got your tongue? Run out of kids parties to do?

You're an embarrassment. No doubt dining out on some box office remake, stealing a living like the rest of these no hopers. I'm warning you now, stay out of my way or you'll be next on my list.

Grace barges past Engel and storms out of the exit. Grey looks nervous as she looks down at Engel...

CG: Are you okay?!

Engel sits, legs crossed, an eerie smile etched on his face as he crosses his eyes and rocks back and forward...

EH: HE........HEHE........HEHE........HE......

Grey backs off as Engel bows his head and stares down at the floor cackling to himself.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue 26 Sep 2017, 12:30 am

HA: Folks, we are just moments away from our Main Event of the evening and.....

HE: And we appear to have a special guest...

The camera cuts to show the announce table as O'Callaghan approaches, holding his Fight for the Right briefcase in the air to a mixed reaction. He grabs a headset....

OC: Honestly, Gents, please don't get up, wouldn't want you putting out a hip or anything.

HA: To what do we owe this pleasure?

OC: Haven't you heard, Harold? I'm the Fight for the Right holder, I go where I want, when I want, and do what I want...

HA: This wouldn't have anything to do with the participants in the next match would it?

OC: Tell you what, Harold. You're smarter than you look. I'm just out here scoping out the potential. Seeing which of these so called Champs is gonna lie down and take the pin when I cash in this baby and fulfil my role as the hottest prospect in wrestling.

HE: And you've got everyone behind you, O'Callaghan. Have you any preference as to which title?

OC: Oh, no come on, Henry. I'm not going to give up any secrets. I'm just out here to make sure these boys know I'm here waiting in the wings for them. Psyching them out, if you will.

HE: You had a another superb result this evening against JJ Johnson, you must be feeling pretty confident?

OC: That? That was nothing. See, JJ is everything that's wrong with this business. He's a relic. A nod to the days of old. He's out here taking spots that people like me have been fighting for all their lives.

Ask yourself this, Henry? What does JJ bring to this business? He's got nothing on me. He's not in my league. He's just another name, cashing his cheque and waiting for the pearly gates to open. You know, it actually annoys me that I have to share the ring with guys like Johnson. His heart isn't in it, he doesn't care. Again, what does he bring?

HA: How about some respect?

OC: Careful Harold, don't make me reach over and slap that that headset from that balding dome of yours. This business isn't built on respect anymore, Haz. It's built on survival of the fittest, and you're talking to the top dog. This roster, these two belt carrying chumps. They're the old guard. Will Smith said it best, old and busted, new hotness. And if you need help working that one out, just say the word and OC here will give you a lesson you're close to deserving.

HE: Excuse him, OC.... he's like JJ, lacking respect.

HA: If you say so, Henry. Folks, we'll be right back after these messages.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue 26 Sep 2017, 12:35 am

HA: Ladies and Gentleman, welcome back to 6CW Anarchy, what a show it has been tonight.

HE: It's nearing it's close but not before this one final match, the MAIN EVENT of the evening.

HA: And this main event presents the age old question of who wins? Two outstanding individuals or one outstanding team?

HE: You say outstanding, it literally does not get better than the four wrestlers involved in this contest.

HA: We have both of our world champions, Dicey Reilly and Cerberus, teaming alongside each other.

HE: Up against the TA, the 6CW Tag Team Champions currently on a world tour, tearing the house down every night against some of the greatest teams on the planet.

'Machine gun’ starts playing and the crowd boo as Max Adamson walks out to the stage, the tag champions stand either side of him. He pats both of them on the back before marching them down to the ring.

HA: These two came out on top last time out, defeating JJ Johnson in a handicap match.

HE: One of the best teams in the business Harold, one man wouldn't be able to beat them. I'm not even sure the combined powers of their opponents could do that.

"Haunted" blares out as the lights dim around the arena, red lights then start flashing around as Cerberus stalks slowly out onto the stage, EWF title over his shoulder. A red light illuminates the daunting figure of Cerberus in the otherwise pitch black London Stadium as he stalks down the ramp to the ring. He climbs up the steel steps and then in over the top rope, hoisting his title up high.

'Born to fight' blasts through the speakers and there is a crashing ovation from the crowd as Green and gold pyros burst into the rafters as Dicey Reilly walks out onto the stage. Dicey Reilly is the picture of focus and determination as he makes his way down the ramp, cracking his knuckles. He runs up the steel steps and then steps into the ring, and lofts his title high into the air, making sure Cerberus is looking.

HA: It is two shows in a row now where these two have teamed together, albeit in 6 man tag action last time out.

HE: Let's see how they work together tonight up against such a cohesive unit as the TA, they will no doubt back themselves to get the job done, in spite of their different styles.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Dicey Reilly starts the match off up against Jackson Jackson. The duo lock-up and Jackson applies a side headlock quickly. Dicey counters with an Irish whip, throwing the tag champion into the ropes. On the rebound, Reilly drops him with a stiff right shoulder block. Jackson rolls to his feet and Dicey hits a clothesline.

Jackson again gets up to his feet, Reilly kicks him in the stomach and quickly drives Jackson head-first into the canvas with a DDT. Cover.

Ref: 1................2......Kick out!

Reilly hauls up Jackson, he then drives a knee up into the stomach. Dicey goes for a neckbreaker but Jackson manages to spin all the way through, he then counters with a Double Wrist Clutch, bridging over into the cradle pinning predicament.

Ref: 1..................2........Kick out!

Reilly and Jackson rise to their feet simultaneously, Dicey goes for a big punch but Jackson ducks underneath it and then cracks the Irishman with a vicious discus elbow to the side of the head. Jackson makes the tag to Frank Horrigan. He steps into the ring, he picks up Jackson and they wait for the 6CW Champion to rise before Horrigan throws Jackson forward, who sends Reilly back down to the mat with a dropkick.

Horrigan follows that up with a standing frog splash down onto Reilly. Cover.

HA: First example of the kind of team-work we've come to expect from the TA.

Ref: 1...................2............Kick out!

Horrigan leans over, he picks up Reilly by the head and drags him to his feet. He hits a couple of crunching body punches, Dicey attempts to reply with some big haymakers of his own but Horrigan simply walks through them. He follows that with a big headbutt, followed by a boot to the stomach.

The tag champion then launches Reilly out across the ring with a release scoop slam. Dicey staggers to his feet and Horrigan runs in like a freight train, nailing a big bicycle kick on Reilly. He covers.

Ref: 1......................2.............Kick out!

Dicey forces the shoulder up. Frank Horrigan rolls Dicey onto his front, he then drives a couple of stiff knees down into the back. Horrigan then synchs in a grounded abdominal stretch on the world champion. He slowly drags him to a vertical base, displaying his remarkable strength, before connecting with a big release fallaway slam. Horrigan drags Dicey to the middle of the ring and covers.

Ref: 1......................2..............Kick out!

HE: The tag team champions have been very impressive thus far, isolating Dicey and keeping Cerberus out of this.

Horrigan drags up Dicey, he then Irish whips him into the corner. Horrigan sprints in, hitting a big splash. Jackson tags in, he springs in, sprints to the opposite side of the rope, leaps off the middle rope one-footed to increase his momentum before connecting with a vicious running, corkscrew European Uppercut.

Reilly slumps down, Jackson climbs to the top rope, Horrigan then bench-presses him from the top rope down into a splash on Dicey. Cover.

Ref: 1..................2............Kick out!

Jackson hits a couple of stiff knees into the back of the head, he then applies a double underhook hold. He brings Dicey to his feet and then launches him out across the ring with a tiger suplex. Reilly sits up and Jackson hits a soccer punt kick to the chest. Cover.

Ref: 1....................2..............Kick out!

Dicey kicks out. Jackson allows him to his feet, he then boots Reilly in the stomach. Jackson hits him with a vertical suplex. He brings the Irishman back to a vertical base, nailing a 2nd suplex. Jackson drags up Dicey, he goes for a third suplex but Reilly blocks. He then counter with a Brainbuster, which is greeted with loud cheers by the crowd. Reilly covers.

HA: Dicey needed that counter, can he now exploit this opening?

Reilly allows Jackson to his feet, he then drops him with a big atomic drop. The world champion then bounces off the ropes, cracking Jackson with a running big boot to the side of the head. Cover.

Ref: 1.........................2.................Kick out!

Dicey Reilly stands over Jackson Jackson, he drags him up by the head and then cracks a series of knees into the head. He follows that with some clubbing blows across the back, before hauling Jackson onto his shoulders. The 6CW Champion then plants Jackson with a big powerbomb, he covers.

Ref: 1....................2...............Kick out!

Jackson kicks out. Dicey Reilly hauls him to his feet and then Irish whips him into the corner. Dicey follows up with a running clothesline. Dicey then climbs the 2nd rope, smashing punches down into the head. Jackson slumps down, Dicey sprints in and connects with a leaping double knee. He then tags in Cerberus.

The EWF Champion hits an alley oop powerbomb on Jackson, covering.

Ref: 1...................2...........Kick out!

Cerberus stnads waiting for Jackson to rise, he then drives a hard boot up into the stomach. The monster then launches Jackson into the ropes, on the rebound he drives the tag team champion into the mat with a sidewalk slam. Cerberus then hits a standing leg drop. Cover.

Jackson kicks out. Cerberus drags him to his feet, he scoops Jackson into the air and goes for a Crucifix Powerbomb but Jackson frees himself up...

HA: And this is a battle we've wanted to see!

HE: The two behemoth's, Horrigan and Cerberus, set to go at it.

Horrigan clambers in over the top rope, the two monsters meet in the middle and begin exchanging punches in the middle of the ring. Horrigan gains the advantage, pushing back Cerberus. He fires back with some headbutts, Horrigan cracks an elbow into the side of the head. Cerberus stumbles around, Horrigan bounces off the ropes and hits a big clothesline. Cover.

Ref: 1..................2.............Kick out!

Cerberus kicks out. Frank Horrigan lifts him up, he goes for a running DDT but Cerberus pushes him away. Horrigan spins around, he throws a standing clothesline which Cerberus ducks, he lifts Horrigan onto his shoulders and then plants him with a Death Valley Driver. Cover.

Ref: 1.....................2...............Kick out!

Horrigan kicks out. Cerberus rolls up to his feet, he hits a couple of big knees down into the head. Cerberus then allows him to his feet, Horrigan throws a punch which is blocked. Cerberus then lifts Horrigan into the air, delivering a knee-drop brainbuster. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.................2...........Kick out!

There's another kick out from the tag champion. Cerberus starts choking out Horrigan on the mat with a hand around the throat. He hauls up Horrigan, planting him with a chokeslam. Cover.

Ref: 1.......................2.....................Kick out!

Cerberus drags up Horrigan, throwing him to the corner. He goes for a running splash but Horrigan manages to move. He tags in Jackson, who steps into the ring. They hit a double suplex on Cerberus. Horrigan grabs Cerberus by the legs...

HA: Giant swing...

HE: Followed up with the double foot stomp!

HA: Fantastic tag team wrestling!

Ref: 1.........................2.....................Kick out!

Jackson waits for Cerberus to rise, he shouts loudly "SUPERKICK" Cerberus goes to block and Jackson kicks him in the knee firmly. Jackson runs the ropes, hitting a punt kick to the chest. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.............................2........................Kick out!

The World champion kicks out. Jackson allows Cerberus to rise, he grabs him by the head...

HA: Going for the Shiranui...

HE: Wow!

HA: What strength that is!

Jackson runs towards the ropes, getting to the top but Cerberus manages to hold him there and then hits a belly to back suplex. He covers.

Ref: 1.....................2.................Kick out!

Cerberus tags in Reilly. He goes up top, Jackson rises and the Irishman levels him with a flying clothesline. Cover.

Ref: 1.........................2.................Kick out!

Reilly stands waiting for Jackson to rise. He then clenches him by the waist, slinging him out across the ring with a belly to belly suplex. Jackson stumbles up, walking straight into a DDT. Cover.

Ref: 1.......................2...................Kick out!

Jackson kicks out. Dicey Reilly hauls him to his feet, he throws the tag champ into the corner. Dicey hits a couple of big forearms to the face. Jackson slumps down, Dicey sprints in...

HA: HANGOVER CURE!

HE: Counter, drop toe hold face-first into the turnbuckle.

Jackson pulls Dicey away from the corner, hitting a neckbreaker. Cover.

Ref: 1....................2..................Kick out!

Dicey kicks out. Jackson pulls him up by the arm, he grabs the hand of Reilly...

HA: Oh wow!

HE: I heard his finger snap from here...

HA: I think that might just have pissed Dicey off!

Reilly responds to the finger snap with a huge uppercut, knocking Jackson off his feet. He rolls up, Dicey boots him in the gut. He hits a running powerbomb to the corner...

HE: HANGOVER CURE CONNECTS!

Ref: 1..............................2...............................Kick out!

Jackson kicks out just in time. Dicey drags him to his feet, he goes for the Craicdown...

HA: Desperation back body drop from Jackson.

HE: Both men down, tag needed here!

The two champions are down on the mat. Jackson starts crawling towards the corner...

HA: This could be the game-changer...

HE: WHAT THE HELL?

HA: The arena has been pitched into utter darkness.

HE: What's going on here?

HA: We're sorry for this folks, and apologies for the turn of phrase, but we are in the dark as much as you are.

HE: It is the calling card of one particular group of individuals though...

*The lights flick back on, and the crowd descend into boos*

HA: God damn it!

HE: The Brotherhood are here!

HA: And it looks like they've done one hell of a job on the TA!

HE: Horrigan lay flat out against the steel steps, and Jackson Jackson not looking too clever in the middle of the ring either, he's lay in a heap there.

HA: What the hell happened?

HE: You can have no doubt about it, this was orchestrated by Edward Plague and acted upon by Gazzy D and Liam Wood.

HA: Perhaps the most dangerous trio of individuals that 6CW has at the moment.

*Anarchy goes off air with The Brotherhood stood tall in the middle of the ring, the TA left in a heap.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down