The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Anarchy Results 29th September 2015

Go down

6CW Anarchy Results 29th September 2015 Empty 6CW Anarchy Results 29th September 2015

Post by JJJohnson Wed Sep 30, 2015 4:34 am

*The 6CW logo appears on the blank screen, as “Here Comes the Boom” by P.O.D kicks in. The crowd leaps to their feet, and erupt in a chorus of noise as blue, white, and yellow pyrotechnics display goes off. As the camera pans around the sold out 6CW arena across the thousands in attendance the voice of Harold Lloyd can be heard

HA: Good evening ladies and gentleman and welcome once again to the sold out Wembley arena. I am Harold Lloyd and as ever I am joined by my brother Henry

*Henry nods to camera

HA: After the drama and shocks of Aftermath nobody is sure of what lies ahead tonight. 6CW is under new ownership but it is one cast under a dark cloud. Mr Jones has once again risen to the position of power and with the help of the members of The Forgotten he has procured absolute control

What’s next for 6CW?

There’s only one way to find out. Stay tuned

This is 6CW

Both: AND IT’S TIME TO PLAY!!!!

(The scene opens in the office of Mr Michael Jones he is joined by Charles Kramer, both men stand over Dean Andrews who is sat slumped in a large leather chair. Andrews is unshaven and is dressed in jeans and a hoody. Kramer is shaking his head)

CK: Look at you man, where’s your self-respect?

(Andrews keeps his head bowed)

CK: You are the former General Manager of 6CW, look at the legacy you have left, the transition of power you have overseen, the Authority you now see in charge

(Andrews lifts his head and with a scowl bites back)

DA: What is this in aid of? I know I f***** up. It’s on me; I’ll carry that guilt around me for a long, long time. But you’ve got what you wanted, you’ve won. Leave me to wallow in my own self-pity, what do you care?

Huh – Why does it matter to you what I look like, you said it yourself I’m the FORMER General Manager, emphasis on the word former. I don’t work here anymore; I’m of no use to you. The games played out, you win

(Jones places a hand on Andrews shoulder)

MJ: Do you think it is that easy?

Have you learnt nothing from the last few months?

(Jones smiles briefly)

MJ: As a boy I wasn’t anything special, my brother and I, we were poor, we were real poor. Our mother tried real hard but dad was a drunk, he couldn’t provide for his family. But we didn’t think of ourselves as nobodies, financially we may not have been better off than anyone else but nobody was better than us, nobody talked down to us, nobody belittled us, nobody made us feel worthless, do you know why?

(Andrews stays silent)

MJ: Because if they dared then we would break them, we would take everything they had, everything in the world that was important to them, we would destroy.

Because they were weak, they were sentimental, they could not view the bigger picture as I could, they did not deserve to be the ones in control, they could not see what had to be done to succeed

(Jones voice lowers to a whisper)

MJ: You know all I did was take advantage of a situation, a situation not caused by me, but one that I could see how to manipulate for my own needs. You did not see the bigger picture Dean; you did not see the impact of that tiny action, the ripples it had caused

You stood on a butterfly and the whole world felt the tremors Dean, but it’s not over. The aftershocks are still coming, your actions are still causing a reaction and is it not only right that you stay around to face the consequences, to face up to what you have done

(Andrews is wide eyed)

DA: Please, you have what you wanted, what do you have to gain now, from this?

Charles tell him!

Please, you promised!!

(Kramer laughs)

CK: In business, you have to be able to have a little fun Dean, some light relief to help pass the time. Be thankful, a job in these times. Most people would kill for this opportunity

(The scene fades with Andrews with his head in his hands)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy Results 29th September 2015 Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy Results 29th September 2015

Post by JJJohnson Wed Sep 30, 2015 4:38 am

(Backstage Perfect Jack is standing with Miss Jessica. Jessica is giggling and twirling her red hair between her fingers)

MJ: Have you always been so funny?

PJ: Lot of things you don’t know about me Jess

(Jess narrows her eyes and purses her lips as Lex Hart appears)

LH: This is a private party or can anyone join in…

(Jess strokes her index finger down Lex’s chest)

MJ: Don’t be like that Lexxykins, Jack and I are just reminiscing about the old days….

LH: I know exactly what he’s doing; it’s what he always does. He’s trying to undermine me, belittle me

(Jack laughs)

PJ: Those deep seated Hart family issues coming out again Lex don’t blame me for your feelings of inadequacy. It’s not my fault you’re not even in the top ten greatest ever wrestlers in your family. It’s nothing to be ashamed about, Natalya is quite a specimen

(Jessica playfully pushes Jack in the chest)

MJ: Stop teasing him, he’s still a little raw about that funny little fellow from the other week.

PJ: Brendan?

MJ: Was that his name?

(Lex snaps)

LH: You really think I care about Brandon Perez?

What I care about is you too talking behind my back, making plans for whatever the hell kinda stuff without asking me first

(Jessica raises her eyebrows and gently kisses Lex on the cheek)

MJ: You can trust me…

(Jack walks away to the right and Jessica enters the locker room directly ahead as Lex mutters under his breath)

LH: It’s not you I’m worried about…..

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy Results 29th September 2015 Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy Results 29th September 2015

Post by JJJohnson Wed Sep 30, 2015 4:42 am

Match 1
Alpha Wolves vs ???

As we return to the ring we see the newly familiar faces of Jesse and Brandon Wolf of the Alpha Wolves in the ring, Brandon leans on the ropes and stares at the entrance as Jesse takes the time to climb each turnbuckle, posing for the fans as he does.

HE: You just can't get rid of these two...like a bad stink!

HA: Speak for yourself but I want them to be around for a LONG time...Two weeks ago these two brothers took down the team of Glasgow's Most Wanted in impressive style and once again they find themselves up against mystery opponents

HE: Well they say third times a charm so let's hope this time they get some actual competition...

HA: Stop being so critical, they can only beat the team in front of them...it's not their fault who they have been facing...who would you put them up against?!

HE: Well if I could pick I think I'd go for...

As Henry speaks he is quickly cut off as “Cold As Ice” by MOP bursts through the speakers causing “Ice Cold” Nicky Cassidy to spill out on to the stage with a head of thunder, before Henry can speak the music changes once again this time to “Under Pressure” by Dr Dre and Jay Z bringing out Billy Shaw.

HE: ...Well it wouldn't have been these two idiots!

HA: Well the fans seem happy to see them back! They may not have hit the heights that their potential should have but there is no denying that the fans liked them!

HE: Well it goes to show how much that helps because the last time we saw them wasn't fighting for some title or showing the world how it's done...it was flipping burgers and as I remember...getting fired...they seem to make a habit of that, don't they!

The music then changes once again, turning in to a mash up of the two themes with both men charging down to the ring and sliding under the bottom rope. The fans cheer for both teams as both Cassidy and Jesse both leave the ring allowing the older of the pairings to square off and start this match

*ding ding*

As the match starts both men lock up with Brandon reacting quicker than Shaw, he slips around the back before hooking Shaw off his feet and trying to land him flat on his front. Shaw is able to roll out of the attempt back on to his feet, allowing the two to lock up again. Brandon shoves Shaw back up against the rope and looks for a chop but Brandon ducks it and lands a back elbow that leans Brandon against the ropes, Shaw waists no time charging at Brandon

HE: Here comes Shaw...

HA: No one home! Here comes Jesse! What team work!

The replay shows as Brandon reacts quickly, hitting a drop toe hold that slumps Shaw across the rope like a 619 position allowing Jesse to run across the apron, landing a running knee to the head of Shaw. Brandon quickly rolls up the groggy superstar

...one
…...tw-NO!

Brandon quickly pulls Shaw up and throws him in to the Wolves corner before making a tag, The Wolves then pull Shaw in to the middle of the ring. Brandon drops down on to all fours behind a groggy Shaw as Jesse hits a drop kick that sends him tripping over Brandon and on to his back, Jesse then bounces off the ropes and on his return uses Brandon's back to hit a whisper in the wind style senton to Shaw before making the cover

...one
…...TWO
…......THR-NO!

HA: Cassidy make the save!

HE: Get him out of there ref!

HA: Are you rooting for The Alpha Wolves?!

HE: Well I'd rather not but if it's them of Shaw and Cassidy I guess I am!

The ref forces Cassidy back on to the apron which frustrated the high flyer, meanwhile Jesse is up and looking to end the match quick...he begins to stalk Shaw who is finally back up on his feet.

HA: Here comes Jesse!

HE: 86'd! He has him!

HA: No! Shaw reverses...AND GETS THE TAG!

The fans are stunned as Shaw is able to roll out of the Full Nelson Gut Buster as well as using his momentum to leap across the ring to make the tag to his partner. Cassidy comes in with a head of steam and uses his speed to his advantage.

HA: Ice Cold seems like he's never been away!

As Cassidy charges in he meets Jesse with a clothesline followed by another as Jesse gets back up, he then hits a drop kick that flattens the younger wolf again before meeting him with a big scoop slam that leaves him flat on his back

HE: The momentum has changed in a heart beat...

HA: It goes to show that all it takes is a second to change it all!

HE: That's right...Mr Jones showed that last week when he brought this place back to where it should be!

HA: Oh cut the BS and take your nose out of his backside long enough to appreciate the match going on in the ring.

Cassidy poses for the fans as Jesse is down before moving to the corner and stamping his foot on the ground, Jesse begins to stir putting a smile on Cassidy's face

HA: Here we go! The Ice Breaker super kick!

HE: Boy! That sure did break the ice!

HA: I don't know if Cassidy will be getting up from that!

The replay shows the moment that Cassidy looked for the sweet chin music on Jesse only for Brandon to save his brother hitting a huge Brogue Kick that almost takes off his head, Shaw attempts to get in the ring but Jesse catches him from behind hitting the backstabber.

HE: Cassidy is in a lot of trouble! I love it!

HA: WAY OF THE WOLF!

Brandon quickly lifts Cassidy up in to the electric chair position as Jesse runs and bounces off the ropes managing to hit a springboard X-Factor that causes Cassidy to hit the ground face first. Brandon quickly rolls out of the ring allowing Jesse to make the cover, Shaw attempts to slide in but Brandon catches his feet and drags him back out.

...one

…...two

…......THREE!

HA: The Alpha Wolves pick up another win but i think these kids are going to be looking for sterner tests in the future....

HE: I think that goes without saying...

Brandon and Jesse high five each other and celebrate their victory as the fans cheer them.

Match result: Alpha Wolves via pinfall
Match time: 3 minutes; 12 seconds

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed Sep 30, 2015 4:44 am

(Brian and Katherine Magnusson are backstage; they walk down a corridor and knock on a locker room door. They enter and Max Adamson is sat in the far corner taping his wrists)

BM: Is this a good time?

(Adamson stands)

MA: Should you even be here?

BM: A benefit of being the former owners is a lot of people still owe us favours, you’ll find Mr Jones isn’t exactly everyone’s idea of a perfect employer

(Adamson raises an eyebrow)

MA: What do you want; unless you haven’t noticed I’ve kind of got a target on my back these days.

(Brian smiles)

BM: What you have done takes guts. I really applaud you for standing up the way you have. My father would be proud of the man you have become

MA: Cut the bull B. We know your old man and me didn’t exactly see eye to eye. I was part of the Authority. I started this whole mess. I aint no hero, far from it

BM: Never the less he would see what you have done, what you are trying to do

MA: What am I trying to do exactly? I kind of feel like I’m swinging blind right now, trying to put out fire after fire but each time I’m getting my ass seriously burned. Gazzy wanted me to step up, I heard him but I can’t do this on my own. You see what they’ve got me up against tonight, you know me. I’m not backing down but where’s the cavalry? It’s me and Thunder walking into hell and we’ll carry the fight to them but we need to know that there is hope, that you or whoever have a plan

KM: We have a plan but we need an army and we need you to recruit its members..

(Adamson shakes his head)

MA: I’m not a leader of men; you should know that about me more than most. I’m not the good guy; I don’t play by the rules…

(Brian smiles)

BM: We don’t want someone who plays by the rules Max. Sometimes you have to fight fire with fire and I know you and our family have had their differences but we need someone like you now more than ever. We don’t want Max Adamson the good guy, we want the Max Adamson that will do whatever it takes to bring down Mr Jones once and for all….

(Katherine stares at Max straight in the eye)

KM: Whatever it takes…

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed Sep 30, 2015 4:47 am

(Timothy Allen is seated backstage with an empty chair beside him. Just as he is about to speak, Liam Wood walks into shot and slouches into the chair. Allen gives him a brief look and a smile before he talks into the camera)

TA: Joining me at this time, a man on the edge of the abyss.....Liam Wood.

LW: What? Edge of the abyss?

TA: You do seem to be a man in conflict Liam. Star power and good guy that also breaks fellow fan favourites knees!

(Wood scoffs.)

LW: You don't do much research do you? I have made it clear who I am!

(Allen looks uneasily into the camera and coughs slightly)

TA: Let's start again. How are you feeling Liam? That piledriver was brutal. Dicey was out to destroy you.

LW: Yeah, well he didn't did he? I am here and ready to compete. Dicey made such a big thing of his injury and fighting on with his knee in a brace. Well, I don't need to make a fuss over it. The truth is he hit me with all he had but I am still coming back at him.

TA: It was enough for you to lose the chance of the Key to the Kingdom briefcase though. Which of course was won by Mike Masters. Do you regret not joining with Jones now?

LW: Regret? I told Jones I would do what was good for Liam Wood. That still stands.

TA: But you must realise that you would surely be in a position of power......instead of being played and manipulated?

(Wood looks irate)

LW: I was never conned! I knew the game Jones was playing.

(Allen looks stunned.)

TA: You knew about his connections with The Forgotten?

(Wood shakes his head)

LW: Of course not! But I knew he was trying to use me. And he failed. Just because people were too dumb to see it was all a game, isn't my fault. It was obvious he had no intention of managing me.......and I had no intention of being part of his stable.

TA: But again, I must ask, for a man who has come so close to being World Champion in 6CW, siding with Jones would have made that a reality?

LW: Would it? Let me tell you something that you need to remember. The real Liam Wood.....the guy who busts knees for fun......is the guy you are going to see more of. I don't need anyone directing me for that. If you, or anyone else, don't like it.......well tough. This is the type of person you will see now.

TA: And what about the issues with Dicey Reily? Will you be seeking revenge?

LW: Wait and see!

(Wood gets up and walks out of shot, as Allen shrugs his shoulders to the camera)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed Sep 30, 2015 4:49 am

Match 2
6CW Xtreme Championship
Ryker Kidd (c) vs Aaron Heath

Ding ding

Ring Announcer: Ladies and gentlemen the following contest is scheduled for one fall and it is for the 6CW Xtreme Championship!

HA: First of two championship matches here this evening and this one promises to be a cracker...

HE: I really think Ryker Kidd's reign comes to an end here tonight....Aaron Heath is on a roll....

HA: Aaron Heath earned a championship opportunity at Beachfront Brawl and he has chosen to face Kidd.....he obviously spots something in the champion that he believes he can expose....

HE: I'm sure he watched Cerberus dismantle Kidd two weeks ago.....I think he knows Kidd will be less than 100%!

The crowd begin to boo as "Timebomb, Baby" booms through the speakers. Pyros flash into the air and then the challenger steps out onto the stage.

RA: Introducing first......the challenger.....weighing in at 259 pounds......hailing from Portland, Oregon.........Aaaaarrroooonnnnn Heeeeaaatttthhhhhhh!

HA: Heath is cold and calculating....he has shown that he enjoys hurting others, this kind of "xtreme" environment could really suit him....

HE: I think he is tailor made for this.....Heath is a star in the making and tonight he will get his very first taste of success....

Heath ignores the reaction of the crowd as he slowly circles the ring and then pulls himself up onto the apron. He shows no trace of emotion as he steps through the ropes to wait for his opponent. The crowd then spring to life and cheer to the rafters as "Bawitdaba" booms through the speakers....

RA: And his opponent.....weighing in at 215 pounds.....he is the current, reigning and defending 6CW Xtreme Champion......Ryyykkkkkeeeerrr Kiddddddddddd!

HA: Night of Glory was when Ryker Kidd announced himself to the world.....he won the "Chamber of Horrors" match to capture the Xtreme Championship and he wears that belt with pride....

HE: Oh he's a proud champion but that doesn't mean he'll be able to hold off the challenge of Aaron Heath....

HA: Kidd brings an all-action, high speed and ultra octane style.....he is unorthodox and he will give heath every run for his money...

Kidd bounds down the ramp, slapping hands with the fans as he comes, and then he climbs up onto the apron. He unstraps his title belt as he looks at Heath from over the ropes. Heath's eyes are trained on Kidd as he steps through the ropes...

HA: One fall to a finish....anything goes....

Kidd hands his belt to the referee just before Heath clatters into him from the side and knocks him to the floor. The crowd boo as Heath begins to stomp down at his foe...

HE: Heath has no morals or emotions.....he'll do what he needs in order to win...

Kidd tries to get up and rally but Heath grabs him by the head and drags him up before nailing a stiff European uppercut. He whips Kidd into the corner with power and then rushes in after him, crushing him with a big splash as he does so. Kidd is disorientated as he staggers out and Heath drags him into a very stiff short-armed clothesline....

HA: Kidd has not had chance here.....Heath has been all over him from the off....

HE: Heath is so determined to be a star...

Kidd staggers back up and Heath clatters into him with a running forearm to the temple, sending Kidd through the ropes and out onto the apron. Heath climbs out onto the apron and he pulls Kidd up before jumping down to the floor, driving Kidd's face down into the apron as he does so....

HA: Aaron Heath is going to love using his physical style here....he can really take Kidd to town with it...

Kidd slumps on the apron as Heath walks around the outside, looking pleased with himself. Heath then grabs Kidd's head and he pulls him off the apron, his legs still hanging....

HA: No not this....

HE: He's going to DDT him on the concrete.....this'll end it early....

Kidd scrambles off the apron and he quickly counters with a backdrop that sends Heath over his head and crashing, spine-first, against the apron. Kidd then runs to the ringside barrier and he leaps onto it before launching back and he catches Heath with a flying headscissors....

HA: Ryker Kidd is so determined, his heart is huge and he will never back down....

Heath scrambles back to his feet but he has no time to recover as Kidd runs at him and dropkicks him in the back, sending him crashing against the steel steps. Kidd grabs the steel steps and he pulls them away from their holster before climbing up on them. He looks over his shoulder at Heath before moonsaulting off onto him....

HA: Pinfalls and submissions must take place inside of the ring but these guys can do as much damage to each other as they like on the outside....

Heath holds his ribs as he staggers up and Kidd grabs him before launching him back under the bottom rope. Kidd drags himself up on the apron and he springboards onto the ropes before launching through the air and legdrops Heath across the back of the neck...................1.........................2...............shoulder up!

HA: You have to remember that Ryker Kidd graduated from the Snake Pit development territory.....only the very best and hardest working come through those ranks....

HE: I don't doubt Kidd at all but I do think Aaron Heath is a level above....

Kidd pulls Heath up and tries to suplex him but Heath stands firm and then shoves Kidd back into the corner. Heath chases in but Kidd drives both knees up into his face, knocking him back. Kidd then spins on his heel and leaps onto the turnbuckle before twisting back with an exceptional tornado DDT....

HA: Aaron Heath is being put through his paces now....

1......................2..............shoulder up. Kidd gets back to his feet and he beckons Heath up before beginning to lash stiff straight kicks into the chest of his opponent. Heath is wincing in pain as Kidd's foot connects time and again and then Kidd runs back off the ropes and returns with a flying low dropkick to the jaw. Heath stumbles back up to his feet and Kidd succeeds in lifting him into a German suplex.....................1..................2...............Heath pops his shoulder up!

HE: Cmon Aaron.....you are in the big time now....

HA: This is a big step up for Heath....

Kidd grabs Heath's head and tries to pull him into a piledriver position but Heath scoops Kidd up on his back and counters with a snap Alabama slam. He looks annoyed as he runs off the ropes and charges back with a brutal knee to the temple of Kidd, sending him rolling into the corner. Heath spits on the floor and then he runs forwards and thunders into Kidd with a rolling cannonball splash....

HA: Heath just obliterated Kidd with that move.....that was like a car wreck....

Heath grabs Kidd's wrist and pulls him out of the corner......................1...........................2........................shoulder up. Heath gets up and he pushes the referee aside before stomping down on Kidd's back repeatedly. He gutwrenches him to his feet and drives a knee up into his gut before scooping Kidd up into the air and across his shoulders....

HE: Kidd's about to get broken up....

Kidd battles and he elbows Heath in the jaw before dropping off the back. He runs off the ropes but only rushes back into a huge boot to the face from Heath. Kidd staggers back up and Heath scoops him up....

HA: Right on his head....

Heath drills Kidd with a scoop slam piledriver and covers.................1.....................2................shoulder up. Heath drags Kidd up by the head and he suplexes him into the air.....

HE: Brain....

Kidd floats over the back and he tries to counter with a Russian legsweep but Heath spins out and kicks Kidd in the gut. Kidd doubles up and Heath turns him into a reverse neckbreaker.................1...................2...........Kidd gets his shoulder off the mat.

HA: This is for the Xtreme Championship.......Aaron Heath is looking to take the position currently occupied by Ryker Kidd....

Heath gets back up and he walks to the corner and begins to untie the cover from around the turnbuckle. He heads back to Kidd and grabs him by the head, only to be pulled down into an inside cradle.................1.......................2............Heath powers out.

HA: Kidd almost caught Heath cold there....

They scramble back up and Kidd ducks under the arm of Heath and runs the ropes. He jumps into a springboard and floats back with a crossbody takedown..............1...................2..............Heath rolls through with Kidd in his arms and he launches him into the exposed turnbuckle with a fall away slam.........

Crowd: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

HE: Aaron Heath doesn't need weapons....his physical style is enough to leave anyone in a battered heap....

Kidd holds his arm and back as he tries to stand but Heath grabs his head and pulls him into the centre of the ring before scoring with a brainbuster....

HE: New champion....

...........shoulder up!

HA: Kidd's got guts.....he's a fighting champion....

Heath glares at the referee with anger but turns back to Kidd and punches him repeatedly in the face. He gets to his feet and he motions for Kidd to stand back up. Kidd is struggling so Heath grabs him by the head and drags him before flipping Kidd onto his shoulders....

HE: DEAD END!

Kidd blocks the sit down powerbomb by driving his elbow down into Heath's head and then he spins off with a hurricanrana that sends Heath flying under the ropes to the outside. Kidd scrambles back up and he bounces against the ropes before sprinting across the ring....

HA: INCOMING!

The crowd cheer as Kidd suicide dives through the middle ropes and collides with Heath, sending him crashing backwards into the security railing. Kidd gets back up and he makes his way around to the announce area, where he grabs a steel chair...

HA: Things could be about to become tasty here...

Kidd makes his way around the outside and he waits for Heath to get up before throwing the chair at his head.......CRACK!

HE: That's a hell of a shot....

HA: Heath is seeing stars....

Heath stays standing for a few moments but then collapses on the floor. Kidd picks the chair up again and he throws it into the ring before he begins dragging Heath to his feet...

HA: Ryker Kidd is going to try and do as much damage as possible now.....he really wants to prove he belongs in the championship category....

Kidd throws Heath under the ropes and then he clambers back up onto the apron. He scales the ropes and he waits for Heath to get up before jumping towards him and taking him down with a seated senton. Heath gets back up as Kidd runs off the ropes and returns with a somersault neckbreaker...................1..................................2................Heath just gets his shoulder up.

HA: Kidd laying it on here.....can Heath stand up to the pressure?

Heath wobbles to his feet and Kidd picks up the steel chair......CRACK.....CRACK.....CRACK......three times the steel connects with the back of Heath until he falls into the corner. Kidd launches the chair at his head again....

HE: This is a sustained attack....this is as ruthless as I've ever seen Kidd.....

Heath falls into a seated position and Kidd places the chair against his chest before sprinting over to the opposite turnbuckle. He leaps up top and throws his arms in the air....

HA: You don't think....

HE: No cmon....

HA: OH MY GOD....COAST TO COAST!

The flashbulbs go off and the crowd go wild as Kidd leaps across the ring with a phenomenal corner to corner dropkick, driving the chair into the chest of Aaron Heath. Kidd staggers up and he grabs Heath's feet, pulling him away from the ropes....

HA: Ryker Kidd closing in .....

1........................2......................3!

HA: Got...

HE: HE KICKED OUT!

The crowd are stunned as Heath's shoulder comes off the mat before the three. Kidd looks to the skies in dismay but instead of resting he gets back to his feet and places the chair in the centre of the ring. Aaron Heath is slouched over in pain and Kidd pulls him towards the chair....

HA: Heath might be holding on but for how much longer....

HE: He needs to find a way out...

HA: He's looking down the barrel....CANADIAN DESTROYER!

Kidd looks for the flipping piledriver but Heath swipes his feet, driving the back of Kidd's head off the chair. Heath then drops back and catapults Kidd into the corner...

HE: LOOK AT THAT!

The crowd groan as Kidd's head collides with the exposed turnbuckle. He staggers back around and Heath grabs him before drilling him with a spike DDT on the chair....

HA: Kidd's busted wide open...

HE: He's finished....get the belt!

Heath rolls Kidd over on his back and covers him........................1.............................2.........................3!

HE: There is a new ruler of the Xtreme....

HA: Kidd got his shoulder up......I don't quite believe what I am seeing here....

HE: Huh? But how?

HA: The drive to be a superstar.....the will to survive and excel....

Kidd's face is coated in crimson as the cameras zoom in. Aaron Heath keeps the same cold, calculating, demeanour as he gets back to his feet and he grabs the steel chair. He sets it up in the middle of the ring and then he picks Kidd up and places his head on the seat....

HA: Not this......cmon, Aaron....don't do it....

HE: He's going for the championship....anything goes.....ACT OF VIOLENCE!

Heath bounces back off the ropes and he leaps into the air to stomp Kidd's head through the chair but Kidd rolls off the seat at the last moment and Heath's leg gets crushed inside of the metal....

HA: That backfired....

Heath hobbles around the ring, trying to pull the chair off his leg, and Kidd grabs his trunks before rolling him up.....................1.....................2...............Heath gets his shoulder up. They get back up and Kidd dropkicks Heath's knees out from under him before rolling out onto the apron. Heath is holding his leg and trying to pull the chair free as Kidd springboards back in.....

HE: AHHHHHH!

HA: SHOOTING STAR DDT!

Crowd: That was awe-some x10

Kidd shows his athletic prowess and catches Heath with the phenomenal flying DDT. Kidd holds his back as he staggers back up and he pushes Heath over....
...........the referee's hand comes down for three as flames erupt from the four turnbuckles.....

HE: OH MY!

HA: Dear lord....

The crowd are going wild as the lights dim and the giant form of Cerberus appears on the stage. Ryker Kidd is up on his feet and gearing up for a fight....

HE: The monster is here, Harold...

HA: We don't know what his problem is but he really doesn't like Ryker Kidd....

Kidd quickly scrambles on the mat for the steel chair as Cerberus continues to make his way down the ramp towards the ring. Kidd waits for Cerberus to get to the apron before he rushes forwards and dives through, the steel chair in his hands.....CRACK!

HA: Kidd taking the fight to Cerberus.....showing no fear....

The chair clatters into Cerberus' head and knocks him backwards into the aisleway. Kidd scrambles back up and he beckons Cerberus up before launching the chair at his head again....

HE: UH OH!

Cerberus' hand flies up and catches Kidd by the throat. The giant stands to his fullest height and he lifts Kidd high into the air before chokeslamming him on the concrete with devastating effect. Kidd is completely motionless as the cameras pan to Aaron Heath, slowly making it to his feet in the ring....

HA: Kidd is completely broken in two thanks to Cerberus....Heath gets him in the ring and this one is over....

HE: I told you Heath was going to be champion by the end of tonight....

Aaron Heath climbs from the ring and he staggers into the aisle. He looks at Cerberus standing over Kidd and then he pushes the monster aside as he grabs Kidd's hair....

HA: I think Aaron Heath just made a very grave error....

The crowd cheer as Cerberus glares at Heath and then he seizes him by the throat as well. Heath tries to pull himself free of Cerberus' grip but the monster holds firm and lifts Heath up off the floor....

HE: OH NO!

Heath is also crushed into the concrete floor by Cerberus. The monster stands over both men as flames burst from the turnbuckles once again....

HA: I don't think this match can continue......the referee is going to need to call it off....

HE: But Heath earned this championship match.....he deserves a finish...

HA: Right now he needs a rest.....Cerberus has sent a message loud and clear tonight....he used to run the Xtreme division and I think he wants his throne back...

The referee is seen calling a halt to the match, drawing angry boos from the crowd, as Cerberus continues to stand over both competitors.

HA: Ryker Kidd may still be the Xtreme Champion but now he has another problem to deal with.....the near seven foot Cerberus is stalking him and they are on a collision course no doubt....

HE: I do not envy the position of Ryker Kidd.....I really don't....

Match result: No contest
Match time: 9 minutes; 17 seconds

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed Sep 30, 2015 4:54 am

(Geoff Steel and Dicey Reilly are walking backstage. Dicey is hobbling a bit and still wearing his knee brace. Steel stops and looks down at it)

GS: Those things follow me around a bit. A few minutes in the Steel Works and you end up getting attached to those for months.

(Dicey shakes his head)

DR: Don't tell me. You are now going to bore my head off with tales of all the legends you had screaming with that move.

(Steel laughs)

GS: It reads like the whose who Dicey. 6CW's finest. I am glad I around to show the new guys it again.

DR: You haven't done that move in years. You would be lucky to get the legs in the right position. I can see one ending up in your bumhole and another stuck down your throat.

(Suddenly, Brandon Perez comes into shot)

BP: Promises promises right guys! I know a few women you would be happy in that predicament!

(He laughs but Steel and Dicey look irate)

GS: Whose this?

DR: Oh some 6CW latest fad. Place is full of them. Got to appeal to a more mainstream audience.

GS: What? Idiots?

(Steel and Dicey laugh. Perez doesn't look amused)

BP: I am appealing to the female spectrum. Someone with a bit of class and who knows how to take young ladies on the ride of their life.

(Brandon thrusts his hips forward and then laughs. Steel walks up to him and speaks intensely)

GS: Listen, if you think I have come back to 6CW......a place with a proud heritage.....to see guys like you belittle it gestures like that; then you are in for a world of pain my friend. Partners or not.

(Dicey then walks up to join Steel)

DR: Some of us bust our balls every night in the right way. The way the fans respond to. Being part of it isn't a joke.......those that think it is quickly fall away into the nothings of this place. The guys that become legends have a lot more to show for it then trying to get the next lay.

(Brandon forces a smile)

GS: You have got a long way to go to convince us that you belong here. So unless you intend to do it.....then get out now. Before you get hurt.

(Steel slaps Perez on the back a few times, before he and Dicey walk out of shot. Brandon looks take aback as the scene)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed Sep 30, 2015 4:59 am

Match 3
Dicey Reilly/Geoff Steel/Brandon Perez vs Perfect Jack/Lex Hart/Liam Wood

HA: Ladies and Gentleman, welcome back to Anarchy! Up next we have 6 man tag team action for you.

HE: And what a line-up of stars there are in this match, there is former world champions galore fighting it out tonight.

HA: On one side we have 6CW legends Geoff Steel and Dicey Reilly teaming up with a relative newcomer in Brandon Perez.

HE: And they find themselves up against what must be one of the strongest trio’s ever seen in 6CW, Perfect Jack, Lex Hart and Liam Wood! What a line-up that is Harold, I don’t see how they can be beaten tonight.

"Smooth" plays out and the arena is basked in a pale pink glow. Brandon Perez swaggers onto the stage, surrounded by his gleeful entourage, and he gyrates his hips in time to the music. Perez leads his groupies to the ring, stopping to flirt with female audience members as he does so. Perez eventually slides into the ring, before climbing to the top rope and posing.

"Last Resort" rips through the airwaves with a deafening crescendo. Pyros scream into the air and explode high into the rafters as the crowd cheer loudly. Geoff Steel marches out onto the stage, pacing down the ramp tagging the fans hands. He glares at Perez who is still on the turnbuckle.

HA: What a reception for Geoff Steel, even louder than last week!

HE: These fans are pathetic, they keep buying into these “legends” who just come back and do the same thing, they need to reinvent themselves like Lex and Jack have done.

"Born to fight" crashes through the speakers and there is an explosion of cheers as Dicey Reilly marches out onto the stage. Green and yellow pyros erupt over his head as he raises his arms into the air. Reilly then walks down the ramp, high fiving with the fans. He slides into the ring and shakes hands with Steel.

HA: What an opportunity for Perez tonight, teaming with two true legends, whatever my brother says.

"Be Myself" blares out through the speakers and the crowd descend into boos as Lex Hart swaggers out, followed by Miss Jessica. She applauds Hart all the way down the ramp as he walks confidently to the ring and slides in.

"Perfection" then plays out and there are more boos as Perfect Jack enters the fray. He marches down the ramp, Jack removes his trademark towel from around his neck and throws it to the floor before rolling under the bottom rope. He and Lex share a brief look before Jack pulls himself up on the ropes...

HE: Perfect Execution re-united, now that is a real treat for Perez to see a team like that in action.

"Endseekers" roars out to a mixed reaction from the spectators. Flames cover the stage and then Liam Wood walks out from the backstage area. He ignores the fans as he makes his way down the ramp, smiling to himself at the reaction.

HE: I have to say, this version of Liam Wood is so much better than the old one. He just doesn’t care anymore, that’s exactly the attitude he’s needed for a while now.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Perfect Jack starts off for his team up against Dicey Reilly. Jack goes for a lock-up but Reilly grabs him by the back of the head and then drives him face-first into the canvas. Jack rolls up to his feet and Reilly clotheslines him down to the canvas. Again PJ gets to his feet, this time Dicey boots him in the stomach before driving him into the mat with a snap powerbomb. Cover.

Ref: 1.................2.............Kick out!

Perfect Jack forces the shoulder up, Reilly immediately attacks Jack with a series of punches down into the face. He then allows PJ to his feet before going for a suplex, which Perfect Jack blocks before countering with a suplex of his own. Jack drags Reilly up, Dicey manages to free himself from the hold only to be chop-blocked down to one knee. Perfect Jack then runs off the ropes, hitting a swinging neckbreaker on his old foe. He hooks the leg.

HA: Even start to this match.

Ref: 1................2..........Kick out!

Perfect Jack applies a side headlock on Dicey, who sharply gets to his feet and whips Jack out across the ring. Reilly ducks his head for a back body drop only to be booted in the face by Perfect Jack. Dicey jars backwards and Jack runs in, taking him down with a forearm smash. Reilly rolls up to his feet, Jack applies a double underhook hold before hitting a DDT. He covers.

Ref: 1...................2...............Kick out!

Dicey forces the shoulder up. Jack locks in an armbar hold on Dicey, before proceeding to stomp away repeatedly on the right shoulder of the Irishman. He eventually lifts Reilly to his feet, dragging him in only to hit a Northern Lights suplex. Jack then tags out to his old team-mate Lex Hart, who runs off the ropes and connects with a springboard moonsault on Dicey. Hart hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...................2..............Kick out!

Lex Hart immediately restarts the attack on Dicey by sitting him up and then wrapping a series of quick-fire knees into the face. Dicey rolls back to the corner, where Lex chokes him out with a boot to the throat, breaking just before the 5 count. Lex takes a few steps back, before sprinting in and delivering a hesitation dropkick.

Reilly rolls away from the corner, Hart allows Dicey to start stirring. The crowd favourite gets to his knees to loud cheers, only for Lex to deliver a vicious superkick into the chin. He covers.

HE: Dicey Reilly being absolutely dominated by first Perfect Jack, and now Lex Hart.

Ref: 1..................2..............Kick out!

Hart applies a front facelock, dragging Dicey to the corner and tagging in Jack. PJ hits a kick to the face of Dicey with the facelock still applied. Hart and Perfect Jack then deliver a brutal double brainbuster on Dicey, much to the disdain of the crowd. Hart leaves the ring as Jack goes to the outside, before springboarding in off the top rope and dropping a knee down into the face. He covers.

Ref: 1..................2..............Kick out!

Jack lifts up Dicey, he then hits him with a couple of hard right hands. This seems to awaken Reilly a little bit, as he begins to fire back some firm blows of his own. Jack manages to block one and then pulls Dicey in close to deliver a jawbreaker. The Hall of Fame inductee staggers around as Jack grabs him from behind by the waist and delivers a bridging belly to back suplex.

Ref: 1...................2...........Kick out!

Dicey again kicks out. Perfect Jack rolls him onto his front, before driving knees down into the back. He lifts Dicey to his feet, before going for a German suplex. Dicey blocks, he then starts fighting back with a series of vicious elbows into the side of the head. Jack eventually releases, stumbling backwards, groggy from the number of shots he took.

Jack runs in towards Dicey, who counters with a big inverted atomic drop and follows that up with a big boot into the head. He covers.

Ref: 1.....................2...............Kick out!

Dicey rolls away towards the corner and manages to make the tag, bringing Brandon Perez into the match-up.

HA: Reilly needed that tag, and it's the newcomer who enters the fray rather than the more experienced Geoff Steel, who this crowd are desperate to see in action.

HE: There's no substitute for experience, how is this kid going to live with the likes of Hart, Jack and Liam Wood!

Perez springboards into the ring, he sprints towards Perfect Jack and knocks him down with a running knee to the face. Perfect Jack gets to his feet, Perez hits a knee into the stomach and then grabs the head of Perfect Jack and running to deliver a one-handed bulldog. He makes the cover.

Ref: 1..................2...............Kick out!

Jack drives the shoulder up, Perez allows him to stir slightly before going for an Oklahoma roll pin attempt.

Ref: 1.....................2..................Kick out!

Perez and Jack rise simultaneously, Perez ducks a clothesline attempt and follows that with a couple of right-footed roundhouse kicks into the back of Perfect Jack. He lurches forward, Perez applies a full nelson hold before throwing Jack backwards in a Dragon Suplex, bridging over into the cover.

Ref: 1..................2.................Kick out!

Perfect Jack forces the shoulder up. Perez drags him to his feet, before hitting a series of European Uppercuts into the chin. Jack falls back into the ropes, where Perez continues with the European Uppercuts. He then whips Jack out across the ring, before running the ropes himself and nailing a discus elbow smash.

Jack forces the shoulder up, Perez lifts the Perfect one into the air and delivers a backbreaker. Perez lifts up Jack and then throws him down with a fallaway slam. Cover.

Ref: 1....................2..................Kick out!

Perez sits up Perfect Jack, before firing in a couple of hard roundhouse kicks to the chest. Perez continues with the kicks, before stopping as he looks down to Miss Jessica. He walks towards the ropes slowly, smiling, before blowing her kiss. Jessica looks disgusted, Perez turns around lining up a big roundhouse kick but Jack ducks it and rolls up Perez.

Ref: 1......................2.....................Kick out!

HE: Perez showing his inexperience, nearly costing himself the match through a distraction.

Jack tries to crawl to the corner, Perez grabs the leg only for Jack to get up and hit an enzaguri kick. The tag is made to Liam Wood as the crowd boo. Perez stands up, spinning groggily and Wood knocks him down with a superkick of his own. Cover.

Ref: 1..................2................Kick out!

Perez gets the shoulder up. Liam Wood clambers onto the newbie, before piling into him with a series of punches and elbows to the face. He is dragged away by the referee, who gives Wood a warning. He picks up Perez by the waist, and then throws him out across the ring with a gutwrench suplex. Perez runs back in at Wood, who boots him in the gut and quickly plants him with a swinging reverse STO. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1....................2................Kick out!

Wood locks in a front facelock, dragging Perez to his feet. He then smashes a series of knees into the face of Perez, who falls back into the ropes. Wood continues with the knee attack, before placing the legs of Perez on the 2nd rope and delivering a spike DDT. He doesn't cover, instead going to the top rope and diving off, hitting a flying knee to the face. He covers.

Ref: 1....................2.................Kick out!

Perez kicks out. Liam Wood drags up Perez and whips him hard into the ropes. He rebounds to the middle of the ring where Wood grabs him by the waist and delivers an impressive belly to belly throw. Perez stumbles up, walking straight into the path of Wood who hits a discus lariat. He again covers.

HA: Unrelenting offence from Wood.

HE: I think this is the most vicious we've seen Wood, it's a whole different side to him.

Ref: 1.......................2..................Kick out!

Wood lifts up the newcomer, before hitting a series of measured jabs to the face, knocking Perez back towards the corner. Wood continues with the punches until Perez can barely protect himself in the corner. Somewhat strangely, Wood moves Perez away from the corner, only to then flapjack him into the turnbuckle.

With Perez's head resting on the top turnbuckle, Wood takes some measured steps back before sprinting in and delivering a vicious Yakuza kick. Perez slumps down and Wood covers.

Ref: 1......................2....................Kick out!

Wood lifts Perez to his feet, only to then kick him in the stomach. He sets up for the lungblower, but Perez somehow manages to work it into a victory roll.

Ref: 1......................2.......................Kick out!

HA: He nearly stole it!

Perez crawls towards the corner, Wood tries to grab him but is booted away...TAG!

HE: Listen to this noise!

HA: Geoff Steel is back!

Wood is up to his feet, he runs at Steel who catches him and then plants him into the canvas with a side slam. Wood rolls up to his feet, only for Steel to hit a boot to the gut and follow that with a DDT. Cover.

Ref: 1..................2................Kick out!

Geoff Steel lifts up Wood, he starts firing in a series of European Uppercuts to Wood. He blocks, firing a couple back but Steel soon overpowers him with a succession of European Uppercuts at lightning speed. Wood falls into the ropes, Steel whips him across the ring and then bounces off, nailing a brogue kick on the rebound. Cover.

Wood kicks out, Steel hauls him to his feet and slings him over his shoulders for a powerslam but Wood drops down the back, scurrying back to the corner and tagging Lex Hart. He springboards onto the top rope and off, only for Steel to meet him in mid-air with a huge spear. Steel hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..................2.............Kick out!

Steel drags Lex Hart to his feet, where he then hits a series of body blows. He then shoves Hart by the chest back to the corner. Steel then starts hitting Hart with huge headbutts, seemingly not caring for his own well-being. Steel then runs in, hitting a clothesline. Lex stumbles out of the corner, straight intoa big boot. Cover.

Ref: 1........................2......................Kick out!

Geoff Steel goes after Lex with a series of stomps to the face, only stopping at the urging of the referee. Steel then lifts Hart to his feet, and then up onto his shoulders, finally getting to deliver a powerbomb.

HA: Geoff Steel on fire, building up a lot of momentum!

Ref: 1...........................2......................Kick out!

HE: Tremendous fight from Lex Hart!

Hart kicks out, Steel drags him to his feet...

HA: We've not seen this in a while...BLADE CUTTER!

Ref: 1...................................2.....................................Perfect Jack breaks the pinfall!

HE: Thank god for that!

Jack makes the save for his team with a diving double axe handle. Dicey quickly storms the ring, he picks up Jack and fires in a number of firm punches that back Jack into the ropes, he then sprints in and clotheslines Jack down to the outside. Reilly turns around only to be met by a flying tiger calf kick from Liam Wood.

Reilly falls into the ropes, Wood connects with a series of knees into the stomach before taking a few steps back and superkicking Dicey down to the outside. He leans over the ropes, taunting Reilly only for Geoff Steel to scoop Wood up from behind and dump him out over the top rope.

Steel is then taken down by a chopblock from Hart, his head falling onto the 2nd rope. Lex chokes Steel on the ropes for as long as the ref allows, before dragging away and hitting a German suplex, bridging into the pin.

Ref: 1......................2.......................Kick out!

Steel just about kicks out in time. Lex Hart lifts him to his feet, Irish whipping Steel into the corner. Hart then sprints in, nailing a shining wizard. Steel stumbles forward...

HE: FLAT LINE! The RKO CONNECTS! IT'S ALL OVER!

HA: WAIT THERE!

HE: WHAT'S HE DOING?!

HA: ROLL UP FROM PEREZ!

Ref: 1.....................................2..................................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

HE: WHAT THE HELL?!

HA: What just happened there? Perez has been awarded the win for his team, rolling Lex Hart up for the three count!

HE: He wasn't the legal man, Hart just nailed the legal man with the RKO!

HA: We've got a replay, let's take a look at this!

*The replays show Perez blind-tagging Steel just as Hart delivered the shining wizard in the corner.

HA: It was legal! Perez got the blind tag, great thinking from the newcomer who has just picked up a huge win.

HE: He stole that win from Lex!

HA: Perez showed experience beyond his years, you'd have thought Hart might have expected something like that. Perez played him at his own game.

Dicey and Steel get back up and look surprised by Perez's victory. They shrug their shoulders and smile as Perez dives over the top rope and is caught by his entourage, paraded like a hero.

HA: OH CMON....WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?!?

Liam Wood comes from nowhere with a steel chair and he lashes it against Dicey's injured knee, causing him to collapse to the floor. Steel quickly makes a beeline for Wood but he slides from the ring before an assault can be made. Wood looks furious as he glares back at the ring where Dicey is yelling out in pain. Geoff Steel checks on Dicey as Perfect Jack watches on from the outside...

Match result: Brandon Perez/Geoff Steel/Dicey Reilly via pinfall
Match time: 7 minutes

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:03 am

(Dimitri Patel is walking backstage when he is approached by Chael Kingdom. Kingdom holds out a hand)

CK: Just before we go out there I wanna clear the air- If there was ever any animosity between us because of my comments I want to end it now. I wanted to make an impact on 6CW and perhaps my intentions were misplaced and I misconstrued some of your comments - If I caused offence I apologise. You have shown to be a man of good values and I am pleased to be sharing the ring with you

(Patel takes his hand)

??: Get a room!!!

(The two men turn as their opponents for the evening Jonathan Daniels and Majestic walk into view)

JD: You two want some privacy, we're not interrupting the start of something special are we?

(Majestic has a hand over his mouth)

M: Oh no you didn't just go there!

JD: That's exactly what Dimitri said to Chael the first time

(The two men hi-5 and Patel steps forward angrily)

DP: You disrespect me!!

(Kingdom puts his hand across Patel's chest)

CK: There not worth it, save it for the ring

(Daniels is laughing)

JD: Listen to your boyfriend

(Kingdom smiles)

CK: Let's see how far the jokes get you when I kick your teeth down your throat!

(The crew walk into shot to back up Majestic and Daniels)

DP: Cowards, you think we afraid of you?

(Security staff appear and keep them apart)

CK: Nowhere to run out there. We will end you

M: Bring it

DP: I can't wait to wipe that smug grin off your face

(The shot fades with the two groups eyeballing each other)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:18 am

(Mr Jones is joined in his office by the members of The Forgotten. He sits at his desk and smirks as he addresses them)

Jones: Tonight we have another great opportunity to squash what remains of the uprising here in 6CW...

(Jones looks at the monitor to his left and of Brian and Katherine Magnusson talking with Max Adamson)

Jones: They think I'm not aware of their presence here.....that I don't know that they constantly try to undermine me....but I know everything that happens in my company and I cannot wait for the moment that they realise that this war is futile and their efforts will prove fruitless...

(Masters is lounging back in his chair and chewing gum as Mr Jones turns to Joshua)

Jones: I thank you, Joshua, for handing over McCoy....I shall keep him safe, I assure you, but right now I need you focused on everything we have been through.....that goes for all of you. We may have the power and the numbers advantage but never underestimate your opposition....desperate men are capable of very desperate actions and I do not want any casualties...

First I want Max Adamson and Thunder broken and beaten....they dare stand against us and threaten the foundations you have built.....do not allow them to screw with your hard work....make them pay...

(Tyson Armstrong and Jimmy Phillips nod at one another)

Reaper: And Enigma.....why are you using Cerberus when you have us?

(Jones smiles)

Jones: Do I detect jealousy? Let me ease your worries.....my issues with Enigma are deep seated and in time you will all come to realise why....every time he gets back to his feet I am going to make sure he gets put back down.....he gets up and we put him back down....tonight I have jobs for you all and I have a whole roster at my disposal so I chose a monster with no morals and emotions.....but should I need Enigma dealt with again, I'll let you know...

(Reaper nods at Jones, who then turns to Hokori and Austin Stevens)

Jones: And I don't think I need to express how important tonight's main event is?

(Hokori bows)

Stevens: We are aware, boss...

Jones: Good.....because Reborn and Hurst have been some our biggest enemies since this all began and I want them to realise the price they must pay to continue to opposing us.....the ratings will go through the roof for this contest and when all is said and done I know our message will be heard loud and clear...

(There are roars from The Forgotten as Mr Jones laughs and sits back in his chair)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:20 am

Match 4
Chael Kingdom/Dimitri Pittal vs Majestic/Jonathan Daniels

The action returns to ringside with Dimitri Pittal and Chael Kingdom in the ring with Majestic and Jonathan Daniels. Daniels and Pittal are just leaving the ring as the referee gives final instructions to Kingdom and Majestic...

HA: Tag team action up next here on Anarchy......UK Champion, Jonathan Daniels teams up with Majestic to take on 6CW's newest talent acquisitions, Chael Kingdom and Dimitri Pittal....

HE: A lot of people getting carried away after watching Kingdom and Pittal in action two weeks ago but tonight they face a dominant champion and one of our fastest rising stars.....prepare for the bubble to be burst....

HA: Kingdom and Pittal certainly gained a lot of fans with their performances two weeks ago but this is a very stern test for them....Jonathan Daniels has never looked better and Majestic certainly is a man with ambitions to rise up the ladder....

Kingdom and Majestic circle one another and then lockup in the centre. Kingdom quickly shifts around back and lifts Majestic off the floor before taking him to the ground. He keeps his hands locked around the waist as Majestic tries to struggle up....

HA: Kingdom has brilliant ground control and mat wrestling.....

HE: But Majestic is an unorthodox competitor who you can't prepare for....

Kingdom tries to lift Majestic into a German suplex but Majestic throws his arm back and elbows his foe in the side of the head. Kingdom staggers away and Majestic chases him into the corner and drives both of his knees into the spine of his foe. Kingdom staggers back out and Majestic nails him with a leaping STO................1...................2................shoulder up!

HA: There are many in the backstage area who believe we are witnessing a very bright new era for this company....Majestic, Pittal, Kingdom, Heath, Perez, Kidd, The Alpha Wolves.....we are certainly looking good....

HE: And none more so than Majestic......

Majestic backs into the corner and lifts himself onto the second rope. He waits for Kingdom to get up and then he leaps towards him with a sunset flip bomb....................1.....................2..............kickout. They get back up and Majestic dropkicks Kingdom in the chest, sending him staggering into the corner, and then he tags in Daniels....

HA: Jonathan Daniels is the leading light of the UK division and he really is embracing that position....

HE: To think this guy used to be a laughing stock....I always believed in his talent....

Daniels quickly gets in and he runs to the corner and clatters Kingdom with a powerful clothesline. He grabs Kingdom's arm and pulls him out into a solid shoulder block, knocking him to the floor....

HE: Daniels is powerful and athletic.....the perfect balance....

Kingdom gets back up and Daniels lands a hard hook to the body, doubling him up, before drilling him with an exceptional pumphandle slam...................1......................2....................shoulder up!

HA: Chael Kingdom is certainly facing a stiff test here in his second 6CW match....

Daniels grabs Kingdom by the head and he drags him up. He aims to flip him into a powerbomb but Kingdom drops out the front and reacts with a European uppercut. Daniels staggers back and Kingdom tries to whip him to the corner but Daniels shows his power and reverses....

HE: Daniels is much too strong....

HA: But not too clever!

Daniels runs in and dives in for a splash but Kingdom steps aside and sends the UK Champ against the turnbuckle. Kingdom then wraps his hands around Daniels' waist and throws him into a German suplex....

HA: These new, hungry guys are not at all intimidated.....Chael Kingdom wants to show that he belongs at this level and beyond....

Kingdom keeps his hands locked and drags Daniels back up for another suplex. Daniels stands firm through and he side steps before throwing Kingdom across the ring with a hiptoss. Kingdom gets back up and Daniels roars forwards and looks for a bicycle kick....

HA: Ducked it....WOW!

Kingdom ducks the kick from Daniels and then waits for him to turn around before drilling him with a brilliant t-bone suplex....
.........shoulder up from Daniels!

HA: Kingdom showing he can hang tough with a champion....

Kingdom gets back up and he offers the tag to Pittal, who accepts. The crowd cheer as Pittal rushes into the ring and flies into Daniels with a big crossbody block. Daniels gets back up and swings wildly but Pittal ducks it and nails a backdrop driver....................1........................2......................shoulder up!

HA: Pittal and Kingdom certainly gained respect for one another two weeks ago when they clashed and the fans certainly enjoyed watching them in action.....

Daniels gets back up and Pittal hits the champion with a belly to belly suplex. Pittal then heads for the corner and he climbs to the top rope....

HE: Brilliant work....

HA: Shows the kind of man he is right there...

Pittal prepares to jump but Majestic grabs his foot and keeps him locked in place. Pittal wriggles free and manages to kick out, knocking Majestic away, but the distraction allows Daniels to get up and he runs to the corner, swiping Pittal's feet out from under him. The crowd boo as Daniels climbs onto the ropes and nails a huge superplex....

HA: Daniels capitalising off a huge assist from Majestic....

.......shoulder up. Daniels pulls Pittal up and he whips off the ropes before drilling him with a huge spinebuster as he returns. The UK Champion stands up and offers the tag to Majestic...

HE: Competing in a match with the UK Champion is a big opportunity for these men......a big performance can open a lot of doors....

HA: Like Daniels or not he is a fighting champion and I am sure he will welcome any challenges that come his way....

Majestic waits for Pittal to stumble up and then he springboards into the ring and clotheslines him to the back of the head. Pittal get back up and Majestic kicks him in the stomach before hooking his arms...

HE: TEARDROPS!

Pittal swings out and he pulls Majestic towards him before lifting him off the floor and drills him with a very stiff backbreaker. Pittal gets back and he waits for Majestic to stand before he scoops him up on his shoulders....

HA: He calls this the "Dubai Check"....

Majestic hammers his elbow into the jaw of Pittal and staggers off the back before countering with an inverted DDT..............1.......................2..........shoulder up. The get up and Majestic kicks Pittal in the gut before nailing a hesitation brainbuster....

1.....................2...............Pittal manages to get his shoulder up!

HE: I really believe in a year or two we will be seeing world title matches with Majestic involved......I think this man has a huge future...

HA: It could happen, I wouldn't rule it out....but he has to prove it time and again to reach those kinds of heights....

Majestic taunts the crowd and Pittal as he beckons him back up. He grabs him by the head and flips him up for a powerbomb but Pittal drops out the front and he swipes Majestic's legs....

HA: Sharpshooter!

Majestic wriggles and flails before using his leg strength to throw Pittal across the ring. They get back up and Majestic runs at his opponent but Pittal ducks the attack and charges off the ropes....

HA: SICK KICK!

The crowd cheer but wince as Pittal flies back and almost ploughs his foot right through Majestic's face..................1..........................2.............Daniels makes the save for his team!

HA: Daniels needed to intercept there.....Majestic was on dream street....

The referee quickly restrains Daniels and moves him back to the corner as Pittal gets to his feet. Pittal makes his way over and offers out the tag to Chael Kingdom...

HE: I think Pittal is being naive there, he has the momentum so he shouldn't give it up....

Kingdom climbs in and he waits for Majestic to get up before lifting him onto his shoulders and runs him into a powerslam...................1...........................2...............shoulder up. Kingdom claps his hands together and then he drags Majestic up.....

HA: Kingdom thinking "package piledriver"....

Majestic counters with a backdrop and then he waits for Kingdom to get back up before blasting him with a spinning heel kick. Kingdom stumbles to his feet and Majestic grabs his arm....

HE: He wants the crossface....

HA: Majestic is a high quality submission artist....

Majestic tries to tug Kingdom to the ground but Kingdom pulls him in close and drops him with a brutal clothesline. They get back up and he kicks Majestic in the gut before nailing a fisherman's suplex.....................1.....................2...............shoulder up again!

HA: Kingdom is really embracing the wrestling world.....for a man who has only known MMA he is making the transition very well....

Kingdom grabs Majestic's ankle and tries to apply a submission but Majestic rolls through and sends him crashing into the corner. Majestic scrambles back up and chases in but finds nothing but Kingdom's boot in his face. Kingdom then lifts himself onto the second rope....

HA: Oh cmon!

*Crowd boo

Jonathan Daniels runs along the apron and he grabs Kingdom's arm and launches him off the corner, guillotining him across the top rope. Majestic staggers back up and tags Daniels....

HE: That is why he is a champion....he knows how to exploit opportunities....

Daniels beckons for Kingdom to get back up and then thunders through him with a huge big boot to the chest................1.........................2...............shoulder. He gutwrenches Kingdom back up and spins him into a huge powerbomb....

HE: That is it....

1...............2.............Kingdom manages to get his shoulder up. Daniels stands and he trash talks his opponent before motioning him up and grabbing him by the throat....

HA: CHOKE....

Kingdom jumps out of the side of Daniels' chokeslam attempt and pushes him into the ropes, causing him to collide with Majestic and sends him flying from the apron. Daniels staggers back and Kingdom hits him with a belly to belly suplex...

1.....................2...................Daniels kicks out!

HE: Majestic thinks Daniels hit him...

Majestic gets up on the outside, rubbing his head, and he looks furious by what just happened. He is verbally bashing Daniels and shaking his head in dismay....

HA: Things are not going well here....

Daniels stands up and he begins arguing back with Majestic. Majestic throws his hands out and then turns and begins to walk up the ramp...

HE: Majestic's had enough....

HA: He's walking out on his partner....Daniels can't believe it....

HE: Don't turn around, Jonathan....

Kingdom motions Pittal to climb in the ring with him. Daniels looks furious with Majestic as he turns back around and Pittal scoops him onto his shoulders....

HA: DUBAI CHECK!

Pittal nails the big gutbuster and then he rolls through and grabs Daniels' legs, turning him into a sharpshooter. Daniels screams in pain and reaches for the ropes but Kingdom drops down and grabs his arm, wrenching it into a sickening armbar....

HE: No.....this isn't fair....it's two on one....

HA: Daniels should pick his partner a little more carefully next time.....he can't take much more of this....

Daniels is in agony and has no choice but to tap out, drawing huge cheers from the crowd. Pittal and Kingdom both release their holds as "Sin and bones" starts playing out of the speakers. Daniels rolls from the ring as Majestic disappears behind the curtain...

HA: Dissention in one team has led to a great opportunity for another and these two young kids have seized it with both hands....Dimitri Pittal and Chael Kingdom are on a roll, the future of these men look bright....

HE: They got a lucky break....no way would an athlete like Jonathan Daniels ever lose to either of these punks one on one.....they capitalised on Majestic walking out.....I really thought he was better than that....

HA: Majestic and Daniels really didn't click as a unit and Majestic felt he has been struck by Daniels, unknowing that it was actually due to Chael Kingdom.....whatever went down it doesn't really matter because Chael Kingdom and Dimitri Pittal are the rightful victors here...

Kingdom and Pittal have their arms raised in victory by the referee and they stare at one another as it happens. They then reach out and touch knuckles as the crowd give a cheer....

HA: A lot of competitive respect between these two guys....we could be seeing two men beginning very successful journeys here in 6CW.....I'm impressed by both....

HE: There is a long way to go yet.....two matches don't make megastars....

HA: No but the nature of their performances look promising.....I'll be keeping a close eye on these two as, I'm sure, will many others...

Match result: Chael Kingdom/Dimitri Pittal via submission
Match time: 8 minutes, 02 seconds

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:23 am

(Cerberus is backstage with Tim Allen)

TA: Cerberus we are moments away from your official in ring return

(Cerberus shakes his head)

C: Was last week not official enough for you? Was the devastation I caused not a sign of my return? What more exactly were you looking for Tim, how could I have made my impact greater so as to register on your official record?

How about what I did to Kidd and Heath earlier tonight.....was that enough....or do you want even more?

(Tim gulps audibly and Cerberus continues)

C: Don't start to doubt your self now Tim. You are the man who sets the standard by which we are all judged now after all are you not?

(Allen looks at the floor but Cerberus steps closer and pulls his head up with one hand)

C: Let me make something clear Tim. What I did last week was enough to spell out very clearly my intentions in 6CW but for those that are still struggling to 'see it' tonight is another opportunity to show the dominance that I wield.

I have seen Enigma, I know how he sees himself. I understand what he thinks he is
But let me make this perfectly clear. I am not a good man. I like to hurt people. I was made to cause pain to anyone who stands in my way

(Cerberus smiles)

C: And tonight Enigma is in the right place at the right time. Tonight he will feel pain like never before. His time is here...His time is now......

(Cerberus laughs as he walks out of shot)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:25 am

(Robin Reborn and Jack Hurst are backstage)

Jack Hurst: Robin, you ready? I want those titles back around our waists.

Robin Reborn: Oh bro, you have no idea how ready I am for this. It ain’t just about the titles though, this is about showing that not everyone in 6CW is going to bow and scrape at the feet of The Forgotten and their masters.

Jack Hurst: You’re damn right. Tonight we win back those titles, but more importantly, we are going to kick some ass and give 6CW some hope!

Robin Reborn: We are leading the crusade, and we damn proud to do it, 6CW gave us our chance and we intend to re-pay that faith, starting tonight…

(Max Adamson walks into shot, he is clapping loudly)

Max Adamson: That is exactly what I want to hear from everyone here in 6CW, I want more people to start standing up and showing some fight, to join me in ridding this company of The Forgotten and the cowards in their dressing up outfits that inhabit that group.

All three of us know, all too well, just how The Forgotten like to operate. I know the numbers are against me and Thunder, and you’re in a ladder match, which means anyone can get involved. How about tonight we begin the uniting of the 6CW roster against The Forgotten? You have mine and Thunder’s back, we’ll have yours?

(Adamson extends a hand, but Hurst and Reborn stare back. This lasts for a minute before Adamson withdraws his hand)

Max Adamson: What’s your problem? I thought you wanted to unite 6CW? To fight against The Forgotten?

Reborn: Oh we do Max…but we don’t know if we can do it alongside you.

Hurst: Let’s face it Max, you haven’t exactly proven yourself to be the most trustworthy of individuals. Why the hell should we believe that you want to save this company?

Reborn: When have you ever cared? Maybe if you show us that you are willing to fight for this company…

Max Adamson: Have you not seen me these last few months? I’m fighting them off by myself.

Hurst: Maybe so Max, but you were fighting for yourself as much as anything. You took a stand, but only because you wanted the world title back. What now? You aren’t going to get another shot at that with Jones in charge.

Reborn: We want this fight, we want others to join us…we just don’t know whether you really want this fight.

Hurst: It’s not us with something to prove Max.

(Adamson goes to speak but Reborn and Hurst walk out of shot leaving Max standing speechless)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:25 am

Match 5
Cerberus vs Enigma

HA: Singles action now on Anarchy...and it marks the official in-ring return of one of 6CW's scariest, most threatening competitors ever.

HE: Cerberus returned last week and welcomed Ryker Kidd to the fiery gates of hell, and this week it is the turn of The Enigma, in a match order to take place by Mr Jones.

HA: Enigma must be really thankful for that. This is not a man you wanting to be facing when he has a point to prove.

HE: Cerberus is going to destroy him.

"Hero" plays out to a big ovation from the crowd in attendance. The lights dim down and a spotlight falls on the stage. Pyros erupt and then Enigma appears through the gloom....

HE: I hope Enigma realises that this is all his fault. He brought this upon himself with his actions at Beachfront Brawl, getting involved in a match that had nothing to do with him. Now he must face the consequences.

HA: This is a breach of power from Jones, he can't just punish someone for standing up to The Forgotten.

"Haunted" blares out as the lights dim around the arena, red lights then start flashing around as Cerberus stalks slowly out onto the stage. He is glaring at Enigma, who jogs up and down on the spot. Cerberus climbs up the steel steps and over the top rope into the ring.

HA: What an intimidating figure, someone who has ravaged the 6CW roster before and wants to do the same again.

HE: This isn't going to be one for the faint-hearted.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Cerberus goes for a lock up but Enigma ducks it. He hits a couple of kicks, before moving away as Cerberus throws a wild punch. The big man stalks towards Enigma in the corner, he goes to grab him but Enigma ducks under it. He then hits a dropkick into the back, knocking Cerberus into the turnbuckle. Enigma rolls up Cerberus into the pin attempt.

Ref: 1..................2.......Kick out!

Cerberus kicks out, he gets to his feet and again goes for a wild punch which Enigma ducks underneath it. He locks in a sleeper hold, leaping onto the back of Cerberus, before managing to pull him down with an edge-o-matic. Enigma again makes the cover.

Ref: 1......................2............Kick out!

HA: Enigma starting strongly here.

Enigma attacks Cerberus with a number of stomps down into the head, following by running off the ropes and hitting a leaping knee drop to the face. Cerberus gets to his feet, Enigma bounces off the ropes and goes for a head-scissors takedown but Cerberus rotates the move into a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker. Cover.

Cerberus lifts up Enigma by the head, throwing him across the ring brutally. Enigma rolls up and runs towards Cerberus, who flattens him with a big boot to the skull. He makes the cover.

Ref: 1..................2.............Kick out!

HE: It is all downhill from here for Enigma. Yet another week of punishment for his indiscretions.

Cerberus drags up Enigma, he holds him by the waist as he fires in knees to the back. He then flings Enigma down into the mat with a German suplex. He keeps the hold applied, nailing a 2nd German suplex. Cerberus drags up Enigma, and then throws him into the turnbuckles with a release German suplex. Cerberus drags Enigma away from the corner, hitting an elevated facebuster. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.....................2...............Kick out!

Enigma kicks out, Cerberus allows him to his feet. Enigma stirs, he tries to get to the top ropes but Cerberus grabs him by the shoulder and pulls him back. He lifts Enigma onto his shoulders before delivering an F5, planting Enigma face-first into the mat.

HA: This is just assault. Enigma is being punished for showing some courage, this is wrong.

HE: He was in the wrong first Harold. Remember that he got involved in the International title match at Beachfront Brawl, a match he wasn't involved in.

Ref: 1....................2................Kick out!

Cerberus drags up Enigma in a full nelson hold. He lifts Enigma into the air, flinging him viciously from side to side. Before Enigma even has the chance to give up, Cerberus drops him with a skull-crushing finale from a lifted position. Cerberus then goes up to the top rope..

HE: Frog Splash from the big man!

Ref: 1......................2....................Kick out!

Enigma kicks out. Cerberus holds Enigma by the throat, dragging him to his feet and goes for a Chokeslam but Enigma manages to free himself. He hits a dropkick to the knee before running off the ropes, hitting a bulldog. Cover.

Ref: 1.....................2.................Kick out!

Cerberus manages to get the shoulder up. Cerberus gets to is feet, Enigma hits a series of roundhouse kicks before running the ropes going for a crossbody...

HA: Caught him!

HE: This won't end well!

HA: Vicious black hole slam!

Ref: 1..............................2.............................Kick out!

HE: How the hell did he kick out of that?!

HA: Tremendous fight from Enigma.

HE: He should have just stayed down.

Cerberus shakes his head in annoyance, but then drags up Enigma...

HA: BURN IN HELL!

HE: That's it, stay down Enigma, for your own sake.

Ref: 1............................2...................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

HE: And there we have it, Cerberus wins on his return against Enigma, who took one hell of a beating.

HA: When will Jones be satisfied? When will he stop this tyranny against anyone opposing his army of hired thugs?

HE: He doesn't have to stop. And he is only punishing those who deserve it Harold, like Enigma, like Max Adamson. There is a new order now.

*Cerberus stands over Enigma menacingly as the crowd boo as Anarchy goes to a commercial.

Match result: Cerberus via pinfall
Match time: 4 minutes

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:29 am

(Max Adamson is sat backstage, his attention is taken by the row of pictures on the wall in front of him of 6CW greats, the last image is of Gazzy D standing atop of the ring holding the 6CW Heavyweight Championship aloft. Adamson mutters under his breath)

MA: You see what you’ve done Gareth, well what do you suggest now?

(After a second Adamson smiles as his eye is drawn to a giant poster being affixed to the wall, the poster is of Anthony Grace advertising one of his films, the tag line on the picture reads ‘ When faced with a crossroads how do we know the right path to take?' Adamson shakes his head)

MA: What the hell….

(Taking his phone from his pocket he selects a contact and presses call)

MA: Come on, pick up, what time is it in LA anyway??

(A shadow appears over Adamson and he hangs up the phone, looking up he is faced with Thunder)

T: You ready boss?

(Adamson laughs)

MA: To get our asses kicked, I was born ready..

(Thunder places a hand on Adamson’s chest)

T: When you look at me what do you see

(Adamson shrugs his shoulders)

MA: A guy who’s watched one to many superhero movies?

(Thunder smiles)

T: But what is a hero. I think a hero is an ordinary individual who finds strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles.

You know what I see when I look at you?

(Adamson shrugs his shoulders again)

T: I see a man who has been lost Max. You think you have had success but I see a man who has struggled to find himself, struggled to find a purpose. Remember Max -Life doesn’t give us purpose. We give life purpose…..

(Adamson looks Thunder square in the eye)

MA: You’re willing to put your trust in me?

(Thunder smiles and places his hand on Adamson’s shoulder)

T: Just because someone stumbles and loses their path does not mean they can’t be saved. You are much stronger than you think you are. Trust me

MA: And what about the rest of them, where do we start?

The Arrows, Dicey neither of those guys are going to rush to my aid.

Leone?? Has anyone even seen that guy since Brazil?

How do I make them believe?

(Thunder smiles once more)

T: I believe there's a hero in all of us, that keeps us honest, gives us strength, makes us noble, and finally allows us to die with pride, even though sometimes we have to be steady, and give up the thing we want the most.

(Adamson looks a little confused)

MA: I feel like I should be quoting Spiderman right now…

(Thunder laughs)

T: Embrace your inner geek; let it go, let it go…..

(Adamson smiles)

MA: Don’t hold it back anymore

T: Exactly…..

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:31 am

(Jones and Kramer are stood backstage)

CK: So what’s the plan with Andrews, why don’t we cut him loose? He’s served his purpose.

(Jones laughs)

MJ: Can I not just have a little fun. The guys a joke

CK: He still knows people, he has influence. It might be a dangerous decision to keep him around. I know they say keep your friends close and your enemies even closer but we don’t need him anymore, what if he uses it to try and get revenge

You know they are trying to start a counter attack. The Magnusson’s aren’t taking this lying down, they are planning to fight

(Jones smiles)

MJ: I hope so too, a fight means better ratings. I’m not here to destroy 6CW. I am here to make money by maintaining absolute control. They want to challenge my authority, bring it on. I’ll be counting the money all the way to the bank, they’ll be lining my pockets with their futile efforts and I want Andrews to see exactly what he has given me. I want him to see what his mistake has cost the people in this company

He has taken away their hope for success, they want to make it then they have to bow down to me. It’s my way or no way and the sooner they realise that the better

(Jones continues to smile as the scene fades out)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:32 am

Match 6
5 on 2
Joshua/Mike Masters/Jimmy Phillips/Tyson Armstrong/Reaper vs Max Adamson/Thunder

HA: This next match is quite frankly ridiculous.....

HE: This is what happens when you continue to defy Mr Jones' authority.....Max Adamson and Thunder want to align themselves against the power source then they are going to pay the price...

HA: This is abuse of power....it is absurd....a five on two handicap match....you may as well order in the firing squad....

HE: All Thunder and Adamson have to do is lay down and wave the white flag....

HA: Like that is ever going to happen...

HE: Then they'll suffer....the cracks are forming in the Uprising already, the Arrows don't trust Max.....Leone is M.I.A and Costello hasn't been seen since two weeks ago......Grace has run off to Hollywood.....face it, this is the final act and tonight the flame will be extinguished....

The crowd boo furiously as "Riot" rips through the speakers. Red pyros erupt into the air as Joshua, Mike Masters, Jimmy Phillips, Tyson Armstrong and Reaper make their entrances. Masters raises his EWF Championship into the air and Joshua follows suit with his 6CW belt....

HE: Has there ever been a more impressive collection of superstars.....look at what Mr Jones has built here!

HA: The Forgotten.....The Authority V2.....call them what you want but what I am looking at is the most deadly threat that 6CW has ever faced..........

HE: You'd have to be foolish to carry on fight against this....they are unbeatable....

All five men make their way down the ring, ignoring the torrents of abuse being aimed at them, and they slowly climb up inside. The referee looks intimidated as he is surrounded by them....

HA: Mr Jones is rubbing his hands together right now....he knows he has this company right where he wants it....

HE: Yes he does....

The crowd roar as "Radioactive" booms through the air and Max Adamson strides out onto the stage, his face full of focus. He rolls his giant shoulders and lets out a cry as he marches down the rampway....

HA: Certainly the most unexpected and unlikeliest of heroes to come 6CW's aid.....but a warrior has been awoken inside of Max Adamson....

HE: And where has it got him? Nowhere! Max used to have the world at his feet thanks to Mr Jones and yet now he's fighting against him.....I was a big fan at one time but now I hope he gets what is coming to him....

HA: Max Adamson has shown on numerous occasions that he is not intimidated by the threat of The Forgotten and he will fight them until he has absolutely nothing left....

HE: And he'll go the same way as his good pal GazzyD....

Max stands at the base of the ring and he rips off his vest as the lights dim and "Heroes are hard to find" blasts through the speakers. The crowd are going wild as green lasers cut through the darkness and then Thunder appears on the stage...

HA: Another man who has nailed his colours firmly to the 6CW mast......the International Champion is not a fan of The Forgotten and he wants them gone from this company....

HE: He needs to grow up....this isn't a make believe comic, this isn't fantasy and he isn't a real superhero.....if he continues to fight against Mr Jones then he will end up hurt.....

HA: Thunder stands for justice and he knows that Jones & The Forgotten are using this company for their own personal gain....he has chosen to stand up and be counted....

Thunder makes his way down the ramp to join Max in the aisleway. They nod at one another and touch knuckles as Thunder unstraps his championship belt from around his waist....

HE: Now what are you going to do boys....it is 5 on 2....

HA: I think these two know that tactics and skill are going to be of no use in this situation.....THEY'RE GONNA FIGHT!

Max shrugs his shoulders and Thunder nods before they both turn and sprint into the ring. Max immediately ploughs through Mike Masters with a shoulder tackle and dives at Tyson Armstrong whilst Thunder springboards in with a double dropkick that floors both Jimmy Phillips and Reaper....

HE: What the hell?

HA: The Forgotten need to realise that they have equipped these men with the desire to fight to the last....all the injustice and beat downs have added fuel to their tanks...

Max clotheslines Armstrong over the top rope and then spins around. Joshua is standing in the centre of the ring and both Adamson and Thunder launch towards him....

HA: Joshua facing the numbers game now...

Max ploughs into Joshua and picks him off the floor before crashing him back into the corner. He scores with multiple shoulder thrusts and then he drops down on all fours as Thunder runs in and uses his back as a springboard...

HA: Poetry in motion....

HE: What is happening here?

HA: The Forgotten aren't getting their own way for once....

Thunder crashes into Joshua and then he and Max succeed in nailing a double suplex on the 6CW Champion. Joshua rolls from the ring and the two 6CW'ers turn their attention to the next wave...

HA: Who's next to step up...

Mike Masters runs in and he knees Thunder in the stomach and tries to nail a leaping DDT but Thunder catches him in midair and launches him backwards, causing Masters to land hard on his chest. He tries to get back up but Adamson runs in....

HA: Fa-Max-er!

The crowd are cheering and Max gets up to slap hands with Thunder. Jimmy Phillips and Tyson Armstrong both slide into the ring and all four men stand off....

HA: For once there is hesitation in the eyes of The Forgotten....

HE: They are just thinking about all the destruction they are going to cause....

Max and Tyson crash into each other and begin trading huge shots. Armstrong's blows have a telling effect but Max responds with a hard kick to the stomach and then he runs Armstrong forward and throws him through the ropes and into the ringpost. Jimmy Phillips ducks a clothesline attempt from Thunder and he charges off the ropes.....

HE: GAME-CHANGER!

Phillips rushes back and looks for his own "clothesline from hell" but Thunder counters with a drop toe hold and Phillips drops against the middle ropes. He bounces straight back up and turns around....

HA: GORE.....GORE.....GORE!

The noise in the arena is deafening as Max almost takes Phillips out of his boots with the huge spear. Reaper clambers into the ring and he clatters into Thunder from behind, knocking him to the ground, and then he grabs Max and throws him into the turnbuckle with a brutal overhead belly to belly suplex....

HE: Brilliant.....finally someone doing what they are supposed to....

Reaper drags Thunder up by the head and tries to flip him up for a powerbomb but Thunder drops out front and counters with a jawbreaker. Reaper staggers back into the corner and Thunder rushes in and squashes him with a flying splash. He beckons Reaper back out and scores with a Samoan drop...

HA: But Thunder keeps fighting.....this kid has real heart....

Thunder gets back up and walks straight into a huge boot to the face from Joshua. Joshua throws his hair back and he waits for Thunder to get back up before grabbing him with both hands around the throat....

HE: Now Thunder will pay....now he will suffer....

Joshua lifts Thunder into the air and holds him, choking the life from him, before launching him backwards into the turnbuckle. Thunder staggers forwards and is scooped into a huge side slam by the 6CW Champion. Mike Masters then springboards back into the ring and scores with a senton bomb to Thunder's chest....

HA: Now we may witness the dismantlement of Thunder and Adamson....

Masters taunts the crowd as he drags Thunder back up and he scores with a piledriver in the centre of the ring. He then looks to the top rope as Joshua makes his way towards the corner...

HE: World Champions working together to take care of business.....Mr Jones must be so proud....

HA: Thunder is about to get decimated here.....

HE: DUMB....

Max Adamson is back up and he thunders into the corner and collides with Joshua, sending the big man flying off the ropes and crashing to the outside. Mike Masters charges in but Adamson sidesteps and sends him crashing against the turnbuckle....he grips his waist on the way out....

HA: GERMAN!

Adamson throws Masters with the suplex but he keeps his hands locked, refusing to let go. Masters tries to struggle free but Max hauls him up and connects with a second suplex........and then a third....

HE: Someone get in there and help him...

Max tries to pull Masters up for a fourth time but Tyson Armstrong grabs him from behind in a full nelson and launches him off the ground before throwing him at the canvass with destructive force. Armstrong then runs off the ropes and returns with a "pounce" tackle that sends Adamson through the air and colliding with the turnbuckle....

HA: No matter what Max or Thunder do, there are just too many of them...

Tyson beats his chest and then he runs off the opposite ropes and returns with a thunderous knee to the side of Max's head, causing him to crash through the bottom rope and to the outside. Thunder staggers back up and Tyson grabs him by the throat before bench pressing him into the air....

HE: Do it, Tyson....

Thunder wriggles and kicks his feet before managing to leap down behind Armstrong. Tyson turns around and Thunder dropkicks his knees out from under him and then scores with a double armed DDT to his kneeling opponent. Thunder gets back and he makes his way to the corner....

HA: This is exactly what 6CW needs....VIVA LA RAZA!

The flashbulbs go off as Thunder hurtles through the air and crashes down on the chest of Tyson Armstrong with the frogsplash. He immediately bounces straight back up....

HE: GAME-CHANGER....DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING DID YOU?

The cheers are quickly dispersed as Jimmy Phillips almost decapitates Thunder with the thunderous clothesline. Phillips looks besides himself with rage as he climbs from the ring and begins pulling out tables from under the apron....

HA: This is not a no disqualification match....

HE: You said it yourself, brother, this isn't a match anyway....it is a fight....

Phillips slides two tables into the ring and Reaper takes them both and begins to assemble them, on opposite sides of the ring. Thunder is trying to stand up and Reaper quickly runs at him and connects with a codebreaker that leaves him slumped on the deck once again. All five members of The Forgotten are now making it to their feet....

HE: This is exactly what Mr Jones wanted....his plan is coming to fruition....

Jimmy Phillips and Reaper try to drag Thunder up but the INT Champion is trying to struggle against their grip. Tyson Armstrong runs in and knees Thunder in the stomach before scooping him into his arms...

HA: WORLD'S STRONGEST SLAM!

The ring shakes as Armstrong blasts Thunder against the canvass with the huge slam. All three then drag Thunder's lifeless body up and dump it across one of the tables. Mike Masters slicks back his hair and heads for the corner...

HE: I think tonight will be the last time anybody goes up against Mr Jones...

HA: Where are the allies of 6CW? How can they stand back and watch this?

HE: It is FEAR, Harold.....nobody wants any of this happening to them....

HA: MAX ADAMSON DOES!

The crowd roar as Adamson storms back into the ring with a steel chair in hand. He swings wildly and clatters Jimmy Phillips across the side of the head with the weapon. Max jabs Tyson Armstrong in the gut and lashes the chair across his spine before swinging around and he drills Reaper right across the top of the head....

Crowd: Max Adam-son x10

HE: Does he not know when to stay down?

HA: Max Adamson never knows when he is beaten....

Mike Masters leaps towards Max from the top rope but Adamson turns the chair on its side and drives it up into Masters' gut as he comes down. Masters collapses on his knees, coughing and spluttering, and Adamson throws the chair aside before scooping him up....

HA: CYCLONE!

Max prepares for the F-5 but Joshua picks the chair up and drives it into his stomach with furious force. Masters drops off the back of Max and pushes him into Joshua's path....

HE: YES!

Joshua wraps one hand around Max's throat and lifts him into an earth-shattering chokeslam. Joshua stands up and he grabs the steel chair before walking over to Thunder, still slumped on the table, and he lifts the chair over his head before lashing it down across the INT Champion's chest....

HA: Completely uncalled for....

HE: This is not the time for morals brother.....this is war...

Masters looks smug and nods at Joshua before he helps him drag up Max Adamson and they sling him across the other table. Masters is quick to leap up onto his top turnbuckle and he trash talks the fans before he launches himself off....

HE: 450!

The crowd boo as Masters crashes down on the chest of Max Adamson and drills him through the table, splintering it in several pieces. He holds his chest slightly as he staggers up....

HA: We need help out here for these guys....

HE: You'll get none....this is a message sent loud and clear to the 6CW roster....

HA: CMON THUNDER!

The crowd are stunned as Thunder rolls off his table. Masters quickly makes a beeline for him but Thunder sidesteps and then crashes Masters' head down off the table. He spins him back around...

HA: I don't know where Thunder is getting this from...ROCK BOTTOM!

Thunder prepares to slam Masters through the remaining table but Jimmy Phillips and Tyson Armstrong return to the mix and clatter into him from behind. They take Thunder to the ground and decimate him with ground and pound before wrenching him back up and throwing him across the table once more....

HE: They will literally beat every last inch of fight out of you.....you better believe it....

HA: This is not right....

Joshua perches on the top rope as Phillips holds Thunder's legs and Armstrong holds his arms, locking him to the table. The 6CW Champion then stands up tall and launches himself into the air, gaining amazing hang time....

HE: DUMBSTRUCK!

The sound goes off like a cannon as Joshua crashes through Thunder and the table, leaving him completely battered and broken. Joshua makes it back up to his feet as the cameras pan between Max Adamson and Thunder, both completely crushed in the wreckage of the tables....

HA: I can't believe these guys have been left to fend for themselves.....I really believed we'd see some help for them....

HE: Everyone has run for the hills....The Forgotten have all the power now and it is about time everyone bowed down to them....look at what they are capable of...

The boos and abuse from the crowd grow louder as Joshua, Masters, Armstrong, Phillips & Reaper all stand tall in the middle of the ring and admire their handiwork. Adamson and Thunder are still completely unmoved....

HA: This was really tough to watch.....Adamson and Thunder proved their toughness, like we didn't already know, but how can anyone compete against this army?

HE: They can't and if they don't know it by now then they deserve what is coming to them.......look at what they just did to two of 6CW brightest stars....

Reaper, Armstrong and Phillips raise their hands to the sky as Masters and Joshua raise their championship belts. They then vacate the ring as the referee throws up the "X" and signals for EMT's and trainers....

HA: I really am starting to fear for the future of this company.....where do we go from here?

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:34 am

(Hurst and Reborn are stood backstage after the handicap match, they are rewatching the footage of the final few minutes.Reborn switches off the screen)

RR: I feel guilty man, we should have had their backs J

(Hurst breathes deeply)

JH: Tough love Robin. It's hard but we had to make our point heard

RR: But Thunder didn't deserve that, you want to teach Adamson a lesson, I get that but surely there was another way?

JH: The truest paths are often the hardest to take Robin. We had to show Max that we don't just jump when he calls. We've got our own stuff to handle, he will understand that. Trust me

RR: But we are on the same side

JH: We have nothing to prove Robin. We have shown our true colours since the beginning. Trust has to be earned, remember that. Max needs to understand the gravitas of what is going to happen.

That he needs us, he needs the help of others. No matter what, he can't win this on his own

(Reborn nods his head)

JH: Now let's go and win our belts back..

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:35 am

Main Event
6CW Tag Team Championships
Ladder Match
The Forgotten (c) vs Red Arrows

Ding ding

Ring Announcer: Ladies and gentlemen the following contest is a LADDER MATCH!

*Crowd pop

Ring Announcer: And it is for the 6CW Tag Team Championships!

*Bigger pop

HA: Main event of the evening and this is a huge opportunity for 6CW to strike back against Jones & The Forgotten....

HE: It isn't going to happen....you saw what has happened tonight to Enigma, Max Adamson and Thunder.....the Arrows are going the same way, I guarantee it...

HA: The Red Arrows are looking to regain the championships that were stolen from them back at Beachfront Brawl.....their historic, record-breaking reign ended after a brutal assault from The Forgotten.....tonight they can win them back and strike a hole in the armour of the power-hungry rebels that now run this company....

The cameras pan around and show a dozen ladders at ringside and then up above the ring where the tag belts are hanging. "Stronger" then booms through the speakers and the audience go wild...

RA: Introducing first, the challengers...............at a combined weight of 445 pounds.......Jack Hurst and Robin Reborn......Theee Reeeeeeddddddddd Aaaaarrrrrroooooooowwwwwwwwwwssssssssssss!

Robin Reborn bounces out onto the stage and he hypes the crowd as Jack Hurst strolls out behind him, raising a lone arm to wave at the audience. They meet in the centre of the stage and high five before motioning belts around their waists and walking down the ramp....

HA: Many people, including myself, were surprised to see the Red Arrows refuse to come to the aid of Max Adamson and Thunder earlier tonight.....

HE: They made it very clear that they don't like or trust Adamson....that is why 6CW will never win this war....they can't even get along...

HA: It was a difficult thing to watch....but hopefully the fact that the Arrows come into this match unscathed means they are ready to take back their crowns....without a doubt the greatest tag team this company has ever seen...

HE: For now....

Reborn runs his hands along several of the ladders and then climbs up into the ring, soon followed by Jack Hurst. They continue to work the crowd and then they meet in the centre of the ring and look up at the championship belts hanging over them....

HA: That is what this match is about and what the Arrows are aiming for...

HE: But to get them they have to go through these two men....

Red jets scream into the air and explode over the stage as "Riot" rips through the airwaves. The boos from the crowd are deafening as Rene Roussimof appears on the stage and is soon joined by the 6CW Tag Team Champions...

HA: What the hell does Roussimof want?

HE: He's an advisor of The Forgotten.....he's here to lend support....

HA: Yeah right....

Ring Announcer: And their opponents............weighing in at a combined weight of 486 pounds.....they are the current, reigning and defending 6CW Tag Team Champions.....representing The Forgotten..............Hookkori and Aussstttttiiinnnnnnn Sttttteeeeeevvvvvvvvveeeennnnnnnnnnnnssssssssssss!

Hokori and Stevens stand behind Roussimof for a few seconds as they lower their bandanas from around their mouths. They stare down the ramp at their opponents and then begin their descent...

HA: We have witnessed some tremendous battles between these two teams in recent months......hopefully tonight will be another to add to the list....

HE: No doubt about it....I just don't think you'll be happy with the end result...

Roussimof yells some final instructions at Hokori and Stevens as they close in on the ring. Jack Hurst then runs to the ropes and suicide dives through them, tackling Stevens to the floor, as Reborn launches himself over the top with a splendid somersault crossbody on Hokori...

Crowd: That was awe-some x5

HA: The Arrows wasting no time getting this match underway....

Roussimof backs away quickly as the Arrows pull Hokori up and they whip him forwards into an upstanding ladder, sending him and the ladder crashing to the floor. They then pick a ladder up between them and wait for Austin Stevens to rise before they run into him, clattering the ladder against him....

HE: This wasn't the script....

HA: The Red Arrows have followed nobodies' script for the past year.....

They slide the ladder into the ring and follow. They set it up in the centre and the crowd go wild as they start to climb...

HA: They are heading straight for the belts.....this may be a record finish....

Hokori is back in the ring and he pushes the ladder sideways, causing it to topple over. Both Hurst and Reborn land on their feet though and Hurst knocks Hokori down with a clothesline before they welcome him back up and they nail a double hiptoss, splattering Hokori across the ladder now resting across the ropes...

*Crowd cheer

HA: Reborn and Hurst really settling into this ladder environment early doors...

Hokori staggers back up and Robin Reborn dropkicks him through the ropes as Jack Hurst pulls the ladder back into the centre of the ring and assembles it again. Hurst then begins to climb....

HA: Hurst and Reborn wasting no time...they want to end this match as quickly as possible....

Austin Stevens is back in the mix and he clubs Hurst across the back before grabbing his trunks and he rips him down off the ladder. He then drops Hurst with a stiff discus lariat before dragging him back up and he slams his face into the rungs of the ladder...

HE: Austin Stevens loves these kinds of matches.....this is how he got the reputation he has....

HA: I'm full aware of how dangerous Austin Stevens can be...

Reborn runs across the ring and he dives at Stevens, knocking him back into the corner. He scores with a series of kicks and forearms before attempting an Irish whip. Stevens is too powerful and he sends Reborn across the ring but Reborn leaps onto the ladder and spins around, ending up behind Stevens, and he waits for him to turn around before jumping towards him and taking him out with a headscissors...

*Crowd cheer

HA: Robin Reborn really is a show stealer...

Stevens gets back up, snarling, and he runs at Reborn but RR leapfrogs over him. Stevens stops short by the ladder and turns around but walks straight into a trouble in paradise kick from Reborn, leaving him slumped against the ladder. Jack Hurst gets back up and they succeed in lifting Stevens into a double back suplex...

HE: Obviously The Arrows have been here before, done this all before but they have never faced a challenge like The Forgotten...every time they clash it is so close....

HA: They are quite evenly matches however I do believe Hurst and Reborn have the edge because they have so much experience....

Stevens gets back up and he receives a double dropkick from the Arrows, sending him under the bottom rope to the outside. Jack Hurst drags the ladder closer to the ropes and Reborn climbs halfway up...

HE: What is he.....OH MY!

Crowd: Holy (beep) x10

Reborn turns and sits on the ladder before he front flips off it and over the ropes, crashing into Hokori and Stevens on the outside of the ring. Jack Hurst takes the opportunity to pull the ladder back into the centre and start climbing....

HA: Hurst going to capitalise now.....I don't believe this!

Hurst gets halfway up the ladder when Rene Roussimof slides into the ring and grabs his heel. He yanks Hurst back down to the canvass with a smile on his face, but it quickly disappears when he realises what he has done...

HA: I knew this snake shouldn't be allowed out here...

HE: Leave him alone!

Roussimof tries to turn but Hurst grabs him by the scruff of the neck and drags him around before launching him against the ladder. He staggers back around and Hurst lifts him onto his shoulders....

HA: WASHBOARD STOMACH!

The crowd cheer as Hurst throws Roussimof up and the punts him in the gut as he comes back down. JH then turns his attention back to the ladder and he starts to climb towards the top....

HE: Stop him...

Hokori is back in the mix and he climbs the ladder behind Hurst and succeeds in landing a brutal low blow, drawing big boos from the audience. He catches up with Hurst and holds him in place for a moment for nailing a Russian legsweep from the top of the ladder....

HA: Devastating impact right there...

Hokori begins to crawl back up to his feet but Robin Reborn is back in the ring with another ladder and he runs forward with the ladder on his shoulder and batters it into Hokori's head. Reborn then spins the ladder around and sets it up next to the first....

HA: It would give the whole roster a boost if the Arrows were to win tonight....it would show that The Forgotten aren't completely unbeatable...

Reborn begins to make his way up the ladder, his eyes trained on the belts, when a steel chair clatters into his spine from Austin Stevens. Reborn slumps halfway up the ladders and Stevens climbs after him...

HE: I think Reborn forgot about Stevens for a second there....BUT NOT ANYMORE!

The crowd groan and wince as Stevens hooks Reborn in a full nelson and then pulls him off the ladder into a brutal backstabber. Reborn rolls away in agony as Stevens crawls back up and begins to make his way towards the ladders again....

HE: This is yours now, Austin....

Stevens gets his hands on the ladder and he starts to climb up. He gets halfway when Jack Hurst stumbles up and he uses the chair to lash it across Stevens' back. He then climbs up behind Stevens and succeeds in lifting him into an electric chair position....

HA: That is great strength from Jack Hurst.....OH MY GOD!

Robin Reborn is in pain but he springboards from the apron and wipes Stevens out from off of Hurst's shoulders with a sickening "doomsday device". Hurst makes sure his partner is ok before heading for the ladders...

HA: These four men putting it all on the line here....

Hurst clambers up the ladder, pausing a few times to catch his breath, and then he reaches out to grab the belts. He fingertips brush them before Hokori climbs up besides him and knees him in the ribs. He grabs Hurst's head and batters it against the top of the ladder before pulling him into a headlock....

HE: He's gonna bulldog him from up there...

Hokori tries to pull Hurst off the ladder but Hurst holds firm and begins to punch furiously into Hokori's spine until he releases. Hurst then slams Hokori's head against the top of the ladder before pulling him in close and....

HA: SIDE EFFECT FROM THE TOP OF THE LADDER!

Crowd: Holy (beep) x10

HE: This is devastating....

Hurst and Hokori land on the canvass with almighty impact and they both roll away in agony, leaving all four competitors down and out. The crowd are cheering at the top of their voices as Reborn tries to find his feet....

HA: This contest has been 100mph and these men do not want to slow down....but they've given so much already.....how much more can they take?

HE: It is amazing the reserves superstars can find when championship gold is on the line!

HA: This match is about so much more than that....

Reborn gets to his feet but then falls forwards and collapses against the two ladders in the centre. He looks up at the championship belts and listens to the roar of the crowd as he begins to pull himself up again and make his way towards the summit....

HA: He's going for it....Reborn has his eyes on the prize...

Austin Stevens has somehow managed to clamber up as well and he starts to climb the opposite side of Reborn's ladder. They are both hurting but slowly they reach the top and Stevens reaches out for the belt but Reborn scores with a hard right hook to the jaw...

HA: This is a slugfest now....

Stevens reaches over and he rakes the eyes of Reborn before grabbing his head and he ploughs his palm into RR's nose, sending him flying from the ladder. The crowd are booing furiously as Stevens reaches up and grabs the championship belts....

HE: YES!

Jack Hurst staggers to his feet and he pushes the ladder sideways at the very last moment. The ladder falls and Stevens ends up crotched across the top rope, drawing big cheers from the audience. Hurst then picks up the ladder and he smiles at Stevens, who is wincing in pain, before crashing into him with the ladder and sends him flying to the outside...

HA: That is how you take care of a problem like Austin Stevens...

Hurst shows strength to lift the ladder over his head and he throws it over the top rope, sending it crashing down ontop of Stevens again. He then turns back around and heads for the remaining ladder...

HA: Jack Hurst might just grab the headlines now...

Hokori rushes in behind Hurst and he grips him in a headlock before running up the ladder and spinning off with an incredible bulldog takedown. He then pulls down the ladder and he drags Hurst back up before drilling him with a spike DDT across it...

Crowd: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

HE: Hurst is done for now...

Hurst is completely unconscious following the move and Hokori grins at what he has done. He rolls Hurst away with his foot and then he picks the ladder back up and sets it straight. The crowd boo as Hokori begins to climb...

HE: I told you that you wouldn't like the result at the end of this one...

HA: It isn't over yet....

HE: Nearly...

Hokori is at the top and he reaches for the belts as Robin Reborn springboards from the apron once more and lands directly opposite Hokori on the ladder, drawing a huge reaction from the crowd. Hokori tries to reach up for the belts again but Reborn slaps his hand away and then swings his foot up to roundhouse kick Hokori in the side of the head...

HA: That dazed him.......JESUS SON OF GOD!

Crowd: This is awe-some x10

HE: He's done him!

Reborn shows his amazing skill to sunset flip over the top of the ladder and he drags Hokori down to the canvass with an earth-shattering powerbomb. The cameras pan around the crowd, who are stunned by what they are watching....

HA: This is truly incredible...what a main event here on Anarchy!

HE: And only one man is moving now...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:35 am

Austin Stevens is up on the outside and he looks angry. He staggers around for a few moments and then he grabs another steel chair and heads for the ring. He sets the chairs up, side by side, with their seats touching and then he grabs Robin Reborn and drags him up...

HE: Stevens has seen enough....now he kills off the threat...

Stevens flips Reborn up on his shoulders and prepares for his powerbomb/piledriver finish through the chairs but Reborn clings on and punches wildly into Stevens' face. He even bends down and bites at his foe before leaping backwards and he succeeds in landing a brutal x-factor facebuster across the seats of the chairs...

HA: Reborn just will not be denied...he wants this so badly...

Reborn staggers up and he begins to revive Jack Hurst, who is clearly very groggy. Reborn makes his way to the ladder in the centre and he starts to climb up it but Hokori bashes into him from behind and then pulls him into a headlock....

HE: BULLDOG!

Reborn stops short and pushes Hokori away, straight into the path of Jack Hurst. Hurst scoops Hokori up on his shoulders and spins him around....

HA: WASHBOARD STOMACH!

Reborn then begins to ascend the ladder as Jack Hurst places two chairs across the head of Austin Stevens. They both climb up the ladder and Hurst stops halfway up whilst Reborn heads for the skies....

HE: What are they....NOOOOOOOOO!

Hurst jumps first and he legdrops the two chairs straight into the skull of Austin Stevens. Stevens writhes and contorts in pain before rolling away before the cameras pan back up to Robin Reborn....

HA: I don't believe he's gonna do it....MY GOD HE HAS.....SHOOTING STAR PRESS!

The flashbulbs light up the arena as Reborn demonstrates no fear and soars from the top of the ladder before crashing down ontop of Hokori with the devastating aerial offense. Hurst is holding the bottom of his back as he helps his partner up....

HE: This is bad....

HA: The Red Arrows have gone man for man with The Forgotten here and they are the only men left standing.....what a performance...

Crowd: 6C--Dub x20

HA: Now is your chance boys...

Reborn and Hurst take another look up at the belts and then they stagger to the ladder and start to climb. Although they are exhausted and hurt they cover the distance and they both reach up together and take a hold of the championship belts...

HA: The Red Arrows retain the 6CW Tag Team....

*The lights dim and a gong goes off. The howl of a wolf whistles through the air and when the lights come back on....

HE: JOSHUA!

HA: WHAT THE HELL.....OH MY GOD!

Crowd: Holy (beep) x20

HA: THEY ARE BY GOD BROKEN IN HALF....

The crowd gasp and then boo furiously at the sight of the 6CW Champion. He then grabs the ladder and he pushes it with all of his might, collapsing it towards the ropes. Hurst and Reborn have no choice but to fly off of it and they crash through the announce tables.....Reborn through the Spanish and Hurst through the 6CW desk....

HA: This is heinous....my word this is disgusting....

HE: The best laid plans......this is genius...

Joshua stares out at the remains of the Red Arrows, no emotion in his eyes, as Austin Stevens and Hokori stumble back up. Stevens is bleeding profusely from the head but they pull the ladder back towards the centre and start to climb...

HA: Not this way....it shouldn't be happening like this....

HE: Do you think Hurst and Reborn can stop them? Look at them...

HA: How can you condone this?

Hokori and Stevens reach the top of the ladder and they reach up to grab their championship belts. The crowd are booing to the rafters as the belts are unhooked...

Ding ding ding

HE: I knew it....i told you....

Ring Announcer: Ladies and gentlemen here are your winner.................and STILL 6CW Tag Team Champions........The Foooorrrgggoootttteeeeennnnn!

HE: Forgotten no more.....what a night this has been for Mr Jones' men....they have laid waste to the competition...

HA: Joshua with a huge assist here tonight because we should be crowning new bloody champions....this is disgusting and goes to show the abuse of power that we are witnessing....there is nothing fair about this...

HE: Survival of the fittest, Harold....

"Riot" screams out and Hokori and Stevens pose on the ladder with their championship belts, huge grins crossing their faces. Joshua continues to stare out at Hurst and Reborn, who haven't moved an inch since crashing through the announce tables.

HA: This could be the death knell of 6CW as we know it.....we are depleted in numbers and everybody who has stood up to the Forgotten have been severely punished....

HE: It is time to fall in line and acknowledge that Mr Jones is the new leader of this company.....do not cross the boss!

HA: I'm starting to wonder if maybe you're right.....what other alternative is there? 6CW is facing its last stand, that is for certain...

The show ends with EMT's wheeling stretchers down to ringside for Hurst and Reborn. Hokori and Stevens continue to celebrate whilst Joshua bows down on one knee and raises an arm to the sky.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down