The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Anarchy Results Tuesday 25th February 2014

Go down

6CW Anarchy Results Tuesday 25th February 2014 Empty 6CW Anarchy Results Tuesday 25th February 2014

Post by JJJohnson Tue 25 Feb 2014, 7:24 pm

*The 6CW logo appears on the blank screen, as “Here Comes the Boom” by P.O.D kicks in. The crowd leaps to their feet, and erupt in a chorus of noise as blue, white, and yellow pyrotechnics display goes off. The camera then pans across the small Copper Box arena as we see just over 3,000 fans with 6CW banners out on display.

Costello’s Law> Flannigan’s Law
Bring back Trash TV
Who is Jaden T Waters?
Masters – This is your moment
Deep Heat gives me a rash
Big E – Respect the Authorita!!

*The action is then taken ringside where Henry and Harold Lloyd are situated at the announce desk, ready to call the action.

HA: Good evening ladies and gentlemen and welcome to another edition of 6CW Anarchy…I am Harold Lloyd, joined here at ringside by my brother, Henry, and I have to say we have one hell of a show lined up here tonight after the fall out of the first PPV of the year at Revolution.

HE: The road to Night of Glory starts right here and who knows what twists and turns we have in store but one thing is for certain, it will be one hell of a ride.

This is 6CW and its time to play!!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy Results Tuesday 25th February 2014 Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy Results Tuesday 25th February 2014

Post by JJJohnson Tue 25 Feb 2014, 7:26 pm

“DON’T FEAR THE REAPER” blast through the speakers

The lights go out and the pyros explode as the crowd go wild at the return of the Bumdog Millionaire. Hobo bounds out on to the stage as the lights go up and the crowd pop huge. Hobo makes his way down to the ring, posing for fans and taking selfies on his phone.

He finally gets to the ring, climbs through the ropes and milks the crowd some more.

Henry Lloyd: Well he might be a bit rusty in the wrestling department but he hasn’t lost a step at whipping up a crowd into a frenzy.

HA: He sure hasn’t. These fans are really buying into the moment and what this means. What does this mean?

HE: I don’t know but just enjoy it!

Hobo finally stops playing to the audience and urges them to calm down, allowing him to address the capacity crowd.

Hobo: Thank you. Thank you all for such a warm welcome. I truly mean that. You could have booed me quite easily as I am synonymous with the other company. I was THE man in the 'F once upon a time. And for that, you would have had every reason to boo me. But you didn’t and that tells me everything I need to know about you as wrestling fans and this place as my new home.

Crowd: 6-C-W x5

Hobo: I wanted to come out here today and let you all know that this is not a fleeting nostalgia run. This is serious and I am here to stay. I have been recuperating for close to two years now, getting myself healed and into the shape of my life. I want to reclaim my legacy and let the world know that the one and only Hobo is here to start over.

Hobo: Now the footage you have been seeing might be hard for you all to believe but it’s the truth. The last time you saw me in a ring was in 2011. The person you saw from 2012 in the 6WF ring was Charles Rondeau, a man who saved my life by taking over my image. And although he might have become a punch bag, he saved my soul and my life. And for that I thank him.

Hobo: But now is about me. It’s about forgetting the Rondeau Hobo years and time to update my Wikipedia page to show that Hobo retired in 2011 and has now returned in 2014 in the best federation in the world.

Crowd: 6-C-W x5

Hobo: I will fill you in more on my hiatus as I go but for the time being I needed to come out here to address one man and one man only. Eddie Grimestone.

HO: I think he means Teddy Grimstone.

Hobo: Eddie. You showed major cajones trying to spoil my return and for that I admire you. I get that you might be disappointed about my taking your spot at Revolution. But let me assure you it wasn’t a personal thing or even something I was aware of. However, you gate crashing my entrance was premeditated. And that’s not cool baby.

HE: Looks like Hobo is a little annoyed at Teddy's actions at the PPV.

Hobo: Now I am not here to take someone’s spot. But I am here to create a spot for myself. And you just learnt your first lesson in the big leagues. You don't make yourself a target for the Hobo. You might be some internet darling at some small company elsewhere and for that I applaud you. You've taken the tough route to fame. But you've just hit a dead end in taking on me.

Hobo: Revolution was my night. My appearance is the moment that made the mainstream news channels. So well done on making yourself famous. But just remember that fame is a fickle thing. In years to come, your 15 minutes will be a footnote in my continued glory. You will be the first person I defeat in my 6CW career. And you sure in hell won’t be the last.

Hobo: I was going to come out here and ask for an apology from you but I think that sometimes you have to teach people a lesson. And class is in session for you Eddie.

HE: Hobo seems very calculated out there.

HA: Is it any surprise - he has 3 years worth of things he wants to say. And I am sure he wasn’t expecting to be talking about Teddy on his return.

Hobo: For the time being, I am going to go out back now and meet the roster. I am going back there to make some new friends....and to get reacquainted with a few old ones too. And I will see you all again real soon

Hobo: 6CW - it’s been a pleasure. Hobo......

Crowd: OUT!!!

Hobo drops the mic and rolls out of the ring, making time to say hello to the announce team before leaving. As he gets to the top of the ramp, he stops and gives the crowd one last goofy double thumbs up and grin before disappearing behind the curtain.

HA: Hobo making his presence felt in 6CW straight away

HE: He loves the limelight. He’s a showman. But we’ll find out later if he can back up all the razzamatazz with actions

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy Results Tuesday 25th February 2014 Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy Results Tuesday 25th February 2014

Post by JJJohnson Tue 25 Feb 2014, 7:28 pm

*The scene switches backstage to the office of the Authority where Mr. Jones and Drake Callihan are reviewing video footage from the previous week

VT: The camera cuts to the arena where Enforcer has made his way onto the stage. He has his EWF Title over his shoulder and strides to the ring, not waiting for his pyros as usual.

As he prepares to speak the crowd begin to chant and clap...

Crowd: MASTERS BEAT YOU! x5

Enforcer smiles wryly.

E: It's not often you idiots get something right, but it is hard to argue. Roll the footage!

Masters ducks under the kick and he springs onto the ropes before flying back and he boots the chair clean into Enforcer’s face, knocking him out. Enforcer is flat out on the mat as Masters stumbles over to the corner and climbs to the top…

HE: Nooo…..no….someone stop him….

HA: Enforcer brought that chair in the ring….he initiated it and his plan backfired….Mike Masters on the edge of the world…..this is your chance Mike….go on son…..450 SPLASH!

*Crowd pop

HE: Please no….

Mike Masters lands the 450 splash onto Enforcer and he collapses onto the champion’s chest as the referee slowly comes around and starts to count….

….1
……..2
….
HE: NO….NO….
HA: Mike Masters is one second away…
……………..3!

Ding ding ding

HE: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

HA: YES….YES….YES….HE DID IT….YOU DID IT, MIKE….YOUR THE CHAMPION OF THE BY GOD WORLD!

*Crowd ultra pop

Ring Announcer: Ladies and gentlemen…..here is your winner……………..and NEW EWF WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION……………Miiiiiiiiiiiikkkkkkkkkkeeeeeeeeeee Maaaaaaaaassssssttttttttteeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrsssssssssss!
E: Now as we all know that's not how the evening ended for Mike, the match was restarted and I won. Just like I promised!

Crowd boo

E: You can boo all you want, but you all know that part of me was under the ropes - meaning that the pinfall Masters scored was illegal...never mind the fact that he hit me in the head with a steel chair!

But I am a fair man and Masters came closer than anyone to taking my title off me. I would have got my title back, even if Jones hadn't decided to stick his nose in, but in spite of that I have granted Masters a rematch on Anarchy.

Crowd cheer.

E: I possibly underestimated Masters heading into Revolution, the kid earned my respect though. Which is bad news for him because I will...

Enforcer is cut off as King of Kings blasts around the arena. The crowd boo loudly as Mr Jones appears on the stage.

MJ: If I hadn't stuck my nose in, as you put it, you would be standing there without your title whining for a rematch.

E: You're right I wouldn't have had the title, but I wouldn't have been whining. I have a rematch clause and I would have invoked it next week on Anarchy anyway! The end result would have been the same, after Anarchy I would be the EWF Champion!

MJ: But thanks to me you already are, why risk hurting The Authority?

E: Because this isn't all about you and The Authority. I am the most dominant champion in this business, but stunts like yours at Revolution do nothing to support that image.

You keep insinuating that I can't get the job done, but I can and will! After Anarchy Mike Masters will be nothing but another beaten contender in my reign as EWF Champion.

I will prove that Masters getting a pinfall over me was an undeserved fluke and I will prove it on my own!

MJ: Have it your way Enforcer, but mark my words I will be watching and you had better not let me down....again!

With that Mr Jones marches from the stage, leaving Enforcer stood in the ring seething with rage.

*Jones switches the screen off and throws the remote control to the floor and turns to his brother.

MJ: This is what you’ve created. He thinks he is bigger than this

*Callihan remains silent

MJ: I have watched this happen for too long Drake. I agreed to try it your way but all I can see is failure. If it wasn’t for my interference we would be in an even weaker position than we are now

*Callihan scowls

DC: We own the company. We have control of the majority of the titles

*Jones snaps back

MJ: Majority isn’t good enough. This is about complete control!!

*Jones removes his glasses and wearily rubs his eyes

MJ: From now on this changes…

DC: This?

MJ: I am taking a more hands on role

*Callihan shakes his head

MJ: From now on we do this my way

DC: And what exactly is your way because from where I’m standing it looks like you do whatever the hell you want already!

*Jones smiles fleetingly

DC: Your love of this ’sport’ betrays you time and time again. The raw emotions that failed you in the ring continue to let you down little brother. You need to realise that this is a business, that, this is not about who the best man is in the ring. We need to do whatever it takes……….

I need to do whatever it takes to get what we need. I need to make decisions that are best for this business despite the consequences. The end will always justify the means Drake

ALWAYS……

*Drake is shaking his head

DC: You’re not making sense Michael. What difference can you make what more can you do that we have not already tried?

Nate is a warrior. I’ll take my hat off to him; he’s one of the best I’ve ever seen. He took everything Tyler threw at him and still he came out victorious. I didn’t see it coming

MJ: That’s where you and I differ Drake. I knew that Tyler would fail. In fact I was counting on it

*Drake stops for a second before the realisation dawns on him

DC: You set me up. You knew Roth was my guy. That’s why you didn’t help him

*Jones smiles

MJ: Why would he need my help?

*Drake stands in stunned silence as his brother continues

MJ: Tyler can be useful Drake but he’s just the hired help. You proved that in EWF, why would you think he would ever be anything more?

*Jones opens the door

MJ: I have given you your chance to show what you can do. Now we do things my way

*Callihan is seething as he steps towards the open door

MJ: Oh and Drake, can you get me Heat. He has an interesting proposal that I want to discuss. At least one of my employees is proving to be useful at the moment

*Drake slams the door shut as the camera focuses on Jones who is smiling

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 25 Feb 2014, 7:29 pm

“Between this guy and Hobo, it’s like we’re starting a damn soup kitchen! Surprise, surprise, old Tim Allen gets the interview. Christy ‘busy’ for this one was she?!”

Behind the camera a voice says “Scheduling conflict”

A clearly irritated Tim Allen, in his best suit, laughs “HA! Sure there is! On the rotisserie again I’m sure!”

They walk on, Allen leading through grubby corridors, turning back to the camera man to say “Am I on the way to a damn boiler room? This guy isn’t worth my time, he’s a grade A—“

“Bar Steward?”

Allen, not looking where he’s going, bumps straight into Teddy Grimstone. Shocked, but suddenly all fake smiles

TA “Teddy, playa! How’s it hanging?”

Grimstone cracks his knuckles and his neck, Allen retreating a little in fear

TG “You came to talk, huh?”

TA “The 6CW fans want to know more about their new man!”

TG “6CW will learn in due course. I owe them no explanations.”

TA “But what about tonight? And what about Hobo?”

Grimstone takes a step forward, right into Allen’s face “What about Hobo, huh? Don’t waste your breath. I’m done with you, and I suggest you take leave.” Grimstone butts his head slowly but firmly into Allen, intimating violence. Allen backs away “Thanks for the interview, best of luck!”

The scene fades with Allen running down the corridor, the camera man turning back to see the figure of Grimstone standing statue still as he watches them leave.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 25 Feb 2014, 7:30 pm

Match 1
Teddy Grimstone vs Hobo

HA: First match of the evening and two out of three debutants in action right here….

HE: The whole crowd in the Copper Box is excited for this one….everyone was amazed to see Hobo return to professional wrestling back at Revolution but for Teddy Grimstone to interrupt him, that stunned me even more so…

HA: Grimstone showed a complete lack of respect…he has gone as far to say that “washed up” superstars like Hobo should be retired from the business…..

HE: Grimstone is tired of being held back in the industry….this is his first big break and he feels he is already being overshadowed by a returning Hobo…

HA: Tonight he has a chance to do something about it….6CW officials think that adding fuel to the fire is the best answer…

The crowd are making a great deal of noise and then “No Sorrow” roars out of the speakers, drawing a huge chorus of boos from the audience. There is a procession of fireworks that shoot up into the air and then a figure moves out into the open…

HA: Teddy Grimstone has waited a long time for his chance at competing in a national company such as 6CW….tonight his journey begins, his opportunity is right in front of him…

HE: And he is ready to seize it with both hands…

Grimstone throws a lone arm into the air and then beats his chest as he screams “I’m the bastaaarrrdd”. He grins at the reception from the fans before pointing out to a small section in the back that are cheering his appearance…

HA: Teddy Grimstone is known for his die-hard supporters, they have followed his career from the very bottom…..no matter how low he stoops they stay by his side…

HE: That’s loyalty for you….these guys believe in Teddy Grimstone and tonight they get to witness him take his first step to success..

The cameras pan to the supporters in the back, their voices echoing out amid the boos, and then back to Grimstone as he climbs up into the ring. He stands and surveys the scene around him before bouncing back off the ropes…

HA: It was Teddy Grimstone who picked this fight…this is exactly what he wanted…

HE: Yes he did…Hobo is no match for him, not even in his prime….the guy hasn’t wrestled in years…

HA: That is true….it will be interesting to see how Hobo copes with ring-rust…

A single spotlight falls on the stage as “Don’t fear the reaper” screams out and every single fan in the arena rises to their feet. Silver and golden pyros erupt from the front and then Hobo appears through the smoke, a huge smile on his face.

HA: It’s been a long time but finally Hobo is back in pro-wrestling…..ready for his first match in over three years…

HE: He may be in decent shape but all the training in the world won’t prepare you for what it is like when the lights are on bright and the pressure weighing on your shoulders…

HA: You may have a point….but Hobo is a former two time world champion, multiple time tag team champion….there is enough skill in the tank for him to have a fairly solid base….

HE: A base will not be enough against someone like Teddy Grimstone…he is hungry for this, he has worked so hard to get here…

Hobo walks down the aisleway and he takes the time to tag hands with the fans around him before looking up at the ring. Teddy Grimstone is watching him and beckoning him to get the action started…

HA: I don’t think Hobo is going to turn down the option of a fight….that’s why he came back…

Hobo shrugs his shoulders and nods his head before running to the ring and diving in. Grimstone is quickly on him and begins to stomp on his back but Hobo is able to get up and fire off with some hard right hands…

HE: Get him Teddy…

HA: Grimstone bit off more than he could chew at Revolution and he may find the same result tonight…

Hobo rocks Grimstone back to the ropes and then looks for an Irish whip but Grimstone is able to reverse. Hobo is sent off the ropes but he ducks an attempted clothesline on the comeback before sprinting off the opposite side…

HA: Nice shoulder tackle…

Hobo takes Grimstone off his feet with a flying shoulder block and then he welcomes him back up and lifts him into an inverted atomic drop. He whips Grimstone off the ropes and sends him flying into a backdrop as he returns…

HA: Hobo doesn’t look like he has missed a trick…

HE: He’s been wrestling for about a minute, wait until his tank drains of energy…

Grimstone gets back to his feet and Hobo nails him with a four punch combo before grabbing his head and driving his elbow down toward the top…

HA: DOWN AND OUT!

Grimstone lowers his head and drives Hobo back into the corner, drilling him with a succession of shoulder thrusts. He then slams the back of his elbow into Hobo’s jaw before pulling him out and dropping him with a short-armed clothesline…

HE: Now the fun begins….Hobo’s brief run is over…

Grimstone sends punches down into the back of Hobo’s head before ragging him back up into a piledriver position….

HE: This is a wrap…

Hobo kicks his legs and refuses to be lifted into the piledriver before swiping the legs of Grimstone and he catapults him into the corner…

HA: Grimstone took a solid knock to the head there…

Grimstone’s head hits the turnbuckle and Hobo quickly rolls him up……………………..1……………………….2………………..shoulder up. They get back up and Hobo lifts his opponent up into a bearhug….

HA: HOBO CUDDLE!

Grimstone jams his thumb into Hobo’s eye and drops out of his grip. He then runs into Hobo and floors him with a clothesline before welcoming him back up and slinging him into a hiptoss. Hobo holds his back as he gets back to his feet and Grimstone greets him with hard right hands to the head….

HE: Grimstone throws almost every attack at the head, he loves to crush brain cells….

Grimstone headbutts Hobo back into the corner and then runs in with a knee to the stomach. He climbs onto the ropes and begins to drive punches down into Hobo’s head..

HA: There is about fifty fans in this arena who are being very vocal for Teddy Grimstone….cheering every punch…

Every punch that Grimstone lands is greeted by a “HUH” from the loyal fans in the audience. He lands seven straight shots and then takes a moment to admire his work, allowing Hobo to grab ahold of him and drop down to the floor….

HE: Nooo…

HA: Brilliant counter….falling powerbomb….

Grimstone is flat on his back as Hobo makes his way over and covers………………….1…………………….2………………..kickout.

HE: Like that was ever going to be enough…

Hobo pulls Grimstone back up and tries to turn him into a neckbreaker but it is countered into a backslide……………………1………………………2………………….shoulder up. They scramble back up and Hobo boots his opponent in the stomach before hooking his arms…

HA: Nice suplex from Hobo…

1…………………….2………….Grimstone pushes his shoulder in the air. Hobo drops a knee to the head and then he makes his way to the corner, where he begins to scale the ropes. Hobo perches on the top and looks down at Grimstone before throwing himself into the air…

HE: He’s too old to be throwing that tired carcass around like that…

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 25 Feb 2014, 7:31 pm

Grimstone moves out of the firing line and sends Hobo crashing down into the deck with real impact. Grimstone eventually gets back up and he places Hobo in a sleeper before lifting him into a slam…………….1…………………………2…………..kickout!

HE: Can you see how heavily Hobo is breathing? This guy is done…

Grimstone drives his elbow down into the neck of Hobo before hoisting him up and whipping him into the corner. He charges in for a splash but Hobo drives his elbow out and catches his foe in the side of the jaw…

HA: Hobo displaying great courage to keep fighting…

Hobo lifts himself onto the second rope and he jumps off with a double axe handle to the head before welcoming Grimstone back up and he connects with a face-first Russian legsweep…

HA: SOFT SHOE SHUFFLE!

…2
…….shoulder up!

HE: Finish this loser off, Teddy…

HA: Only one who looks close to the end right now…

Hobo breathes deeply as he stands and then he listens to the cheers from the crowd in attendance. He smiles as he waits for Grimstone to stand and then he tries to lift him into the air…

HA: Hobo looking for a torture rack…

Hobo manages to get Grimstone up but Teddy drops him behind him and then quickly runs him into a bulldog. Hobo is flat on the deck as Grimstone makes his way to the corner…

HE: Now the Hobo hype train gets de-railed….SEE WHAT I MEAN?

HA: That is a heavy landing…

Grimstone stands on the top rope and nods his head before leaping off and landing with a huge flying headbutt that crashes into the side of Hobo’s face…

HA: That could have shattered a cheekbone…

HE: And after all that money he spent on the surgery…

The impact sends Grimstone rolling away in pain but he is able to collect himself and then crawl into position for the pinfall…
…..2
…………..thr-shoulder up!

HE: That is a slow count…

HA: It was mighty close….but Hobo is not ready to quit just yet…

Grimstone demands a three count from the referee but is told it was a definite two. He shakes his head in dismay and then beckons for Hobo to get back up…

HA: That headbutt seems to have taken a lot out of Hobo…

HE: He’s finished…

HA: So you keep telling us, but he’s still here…

Hobo tries to stumble up as Grimstone grabs him by the head and places it in between his legs. He then taunts the crowd…

HE: This is the “RIB BREAKER”….

Grimstone looks for his variation on the “Styles Clash” but Hobo is able to fight his way back to his feet and then counter with a backdrop that sends Grimstone over the top rope to the floor below.

HA: Hobo able to buy himself some time…

HE: He is only delaying the inevitable…

Hobo takes a few moments to catch his breath and then he runs back toward the ropes and delivers a baseball slide that sends Grimstone crashing back into the ringside barrier. Hobo then rolls out onto the apron and he waits for Grimstone to get back up before jumping at him…

HA: Serious error of judgement by the former world champion…

Grimstone is able to catch Hobo in his clutches and then rushes forward before pushing Hobo to the ground, slamming the back of his head into the steel steps. The crowd boo as Grimstone leaves Hobo there and then gets back in the ring…

HE: Grimstone is going to start his 6CW with a well deserved countout…

The referee has no choice but to start counting out Hobo, who is still sprawled on the outside……1……..2…….3…….4…..Grimstone lounges back in the corner and looks bored……….5……..6…….7……….Hobo is able to drag himself up on the apron, but he looks very groggy….

HE: This guy is a glutton for punishment….

Grimstone quickly storms over and he grabs Hobo’s head before pulling him through the middle rope, leaving his legs elevated in the air…

HA: No, not this….

HE: HANGMAN’S DDT!

The dull thud is a fairly sickening one as Grimstone drills Hobo down on his head. He then pulls Hobo onto his back and hooks both legs, a satisfied smile on his face…………………………..1…………………………2………………………3!

HE: This result was an obvious one…

HA: HOBO GOT THE ROPES!

The crowd roar into life as the referee spots Hobo’s fist that is clenched around the bottom rope. Grimstone looks annoyed and complains to the official before pulling Hobo away from the ropes and covering him again………………………1………………………2……………………shoulder up!

HE: This is a conspiracy…

HA: Give me a break….Hobo has always been known for his guts and determination….Grimstone needs more…

Grimstone gives the bottom rope and swift kick before he begins to shout at Hobo to stand up. The Trash TV’er is clearly dazed as he stumbles up to his feet and is lifted up onto Grimstone’s shoulders…

HE: Not even guts and determination can survive the FIRE AND GRIMSTONE!

Grimstone looks to land Hobo with the Samoan driver but Hobo is able to drive his elbow into the jaw of his foe before dropping off the back and he scores with a double armed DDT.

HA: Hobo really needed that…something to try and turn the tide…

HE: Not going to be enough…

Grimstone rolls under the bottom rope and drops down to the floor below, rubbing the top of his head, as Hobo tries to gather himself in the ring. The referee begins to count Grimstone out…

HA: Grimstone only has until the count of ten…

HE: He’s got plenty of time, just making sure he is as prime as he can be…

Grimstone crawls along the floor for a few moments and then he begins to pull himself up on the apron. Hobo makes his way over and he reaches through the ropes to grab his opponent before pulling him back into the ring….

HA: WHAT IS THAT…

The crowd boo furiously as Hobo suddenly staggers away and drops to his knees, clearly in a lot of pain. The referee quickly signals for the bell and it becomes apparent that Teddy Grimstone is holding a steel chair in his hands…

HE: Time to teach the pensioner a lesson…

HA: This is a disgrace….Grimstone knows he threw his best at Hobo tonight and it wasn’t enough…

The replays show Grimstone jabbing the chair through the ropes and into Hobo’s stomach before returning to live action. Grimstone is laughing as he stands over Hobo and then he shoves the referee out of his way as he lifts the chair into the air…..CRACK!....he lashes it down across Hobo’s spine and then throws the chair away…

HE: Grimstone said he was tired of being overlooked for these limelight-hogging has-beens….now Hobo knows exactly what he means by that….Teddy isn’t going to stand around and take it anymore…

HA: Teddy Grimstone is a no good S.O.B…he is showing his true colours for all to see…

HE: Hobo brought this upon himself…

HA: How the hell do you explain that?

HE: He stole Grimstone’s comeback….he took his spot and now Grimstone is taking it back…

HA: You have some insane logic….Teddy Grimstone has ruined a great contest here…

HE: Hobo will think twice about messing with Teddy Grimstone again…

HA: I think you will be surprised….Hobo never backed down from a fight…

Grimstone looks down at Hobo again before backing away to the ropes and climbing out onto the apron. Hobo is holding his back as he begins to get back to his feet and his eyes focus on Teddy Grimstone…

HA: I feel confident in saying that Hobo is far from done with this pretender to the crown…

HE: Nothing is pretend about Teddy Grimstone, he is the real deal…

Grimstone points back to Hobo and shouts “I warned you” before grinning and backing away. Hobo winces slightly in pain but keeps his gaze locked on Grimstone as the scene goes backstage.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 25 Feb 2014, 7:33 pm

*Gazzy is seen arriving backstage. He appears tired and agitated as Christy James and her interview team approach

CJ: Gazzy. You haven’t been answering my calls, where have you been?

GD: Not now Christy!

CJ: But you can’t just ignore what’s going on. I know you weren’t expecting to lose but you have to face facts. The contract clause

*Gazzy grabs Christy by her shoulders and the interviewer lets out a scream

GD: I am dealing with it. Stay out of it Christy!

CJ: Bbbbbbbbuuuuut I can help Gazzy. I’m here for you

*Gazzy pushes Christy away

GD: It’s too late. What’s done is done

CJ: What does that mean?

*Gazzy starts to walk away but snarls back

GD: It means leave me the hell alone!!

*Gazzy storms away, the camera returns to Christy who has a single tear rolling down her cheek

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 25 Feb 2014, 7:34 pm

*Shaw walks through the 6CW corridors on his own.

"WILLING TO SACRIFICE!" - is the scream heard as an unsuspecting Shaw is jumped on by Nick Cassidy

"What’s up playa?!"

BS "Jesus, Ice, want to give a fella notice?"

*Ice Cold stands motionless

BS "Nicky?"

*No reaction

"Ohhhh k then mate, well I'll be go--" "MELTING BABY!" - Cassidy springs to life.

NC "BroShaw, I'm pitching it. I'm demanding. Oh, ice out baby, I'm gonna TESTIFY!!"

BS "You need to chill man. NO NO NO DONT CHILL, OH GOD DONT CHILL"

*Cassidy begins to very, very slowly take off his clothes "You...know...the...rules...Billy!"

BS "I don't like this one, Nicky. Chill can be used in so many contexts, I can't handle seeing all that again, Put your clothes back on!"

NC "You...know...how...to...stop...it"

Shaw sighs and then wraps his arms tight around Cassidy "Heat up, no chilling in the hot pocket"

Cassidy bursts back into life "So, I guess we really can’t get Froyo again?"

Billy looks perturbed "Why did he even call it chilled, and why weren’t you wearing underwear?!"

"Dems the breaks Kiddo. Let’s split! I'm gonna go tell Heat that Ice aint melting, and we need to duo this shizzle!"

Shaw sighs "oh man, you can do that one alone"

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 25 Feb 2014, 7:35 pm

*Mr. Jones is sat in his office when there is a knock at the door; Jones raises his head from the paperwork as the door opens and in walks Deep Heat

MJ: Aaaah Mr. Heat. Thank you for coming so quickly, please take a seat. Can I get you a drink?

*Heat politely declines; he appears nervous and is sweating a little

DH: Errrm. I know you have talked about changes Mr. Jones, but I assure you I can be very useful to the Authority

*Jones smiles for a second

MJ: Relax; please I fully appreciate your skill set and whilst you may have produced questionable results in the past. I am very intrigued by your recent business proposal, very intrigued indeed

*Heat gulps and nods

MJ: So much so that I wanted to bring you hear tonight to give you the green light

*Heat reacts surprised

DH: This is a yes?

MJ: Yes. Mr. Heat… Sorry can I call you by your birth name. Deep Heat doesn’t seem to fit anymore, what with your now elevated responsibility

DH: Well, yes, of course. I was baptised by my parents as Angelo Jesus Hernandez but my friends call be AJ

MJ: Very well Mr. Hernandez

*Heat nods

DH: Of course

MJ: So can we put the plans in place straight away. I was thinking maybe on the next show

DH: Wow. That’s fast

MJ: I’m sorry. If it is beyond you maybe I can find somebody else?

DH: No, No… Next show is fine. I’ll get right on it

*Jones smiles once more

MJ: Excellent. The senior team will not be in the UK for the next show I’m afraid, urgent business overseas but I trust you will maintain control whilst we are away. I will expect a full de-brief on my return

*Heat nods

DH: Of course. Is there anything else I can do for you this evening?

MJ: No. You set those wheels in motion. I have a few things to take care of myself. A few…………. changes shall we say

*Heat stands as Jones intimates for him to leave

MJ: Thank you Mr. Hernandez

*Heat replies enthusiastically

DH: No thank you. I won’t let you down. I promise

*Jones nods as Heat exits the office, the desk phone rings and Jones lifts the receiver

MJ: Yes?

A-ha. Yes. Thank you for your quick reply

Yes. You come recommended as a fixer of certain situations

*Jones nods as he listens intently

Yes. Yes exactly. I have an urgent piece of business I need taking care of. There needs to be no mess, no trace back to me. Understood?

I will be in touch

*Jones smiles as he replaces the receiver

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 25 Feb 2014, 7:36 pm

Match 2
GazzyD vs Percy Percival
On commentary: Max Adamson

HA: Welcome back to ringside folks and I am “pleased” to say we have been joined at the commentary table by Max Adamson…

*The cameras pan to show Max taking his seat at the table

Max: Thanks for that intro, Harold….good to see you still wouldn’t know class if it struck you in the face….how’s the wife?

*Harold shakes his head as Henry grins

HE: Great to see you Max….off the back of another huge victory at Revolution, you really are riding the tide to the top…

Max: Glad to see at least one member of the Lloyd family appreciates my presence here…..

HE: Oh most definitely….I have to ask though, Max….the contract between you and Gazzy, you won the ladder match at Revolution…care to reveal the clause?

Max: All in good time, Henry…all in good time…

The crowd in the Copper Box roar to life as “Limelight” rips through the speakers and then a procession of pyros explode into the air. GazzyD comes walking out onto the stage and he smiles at the reaction from the fans but behind his eyes is a look of a sorrow…

HE: The biggest loser on the 6CW roster…

Max: Ah Gareth, how the mighty have fallen…

HA: GazzyD is one of the finest superstars in 6CW history…I’ll admit he’s going through a rough time right now but you never right off this man…he’s got a huge heart and he’ll get back on track somehow, someway…

Max: Don’t make statements you can’t back up, Harold…you don’t know what is in my contract…

Gazzy stops in the aisleway as the fans reach over to pat him on the shoulders and then he begins to walk around ringside. Max Adamson stands up from the announce table and he smiles at his foe…

HA: You could cut the tension with a knife right now…

HE: Gazzy is so embarrassed by the fact that he was completely outshone in his own hometown…

Max: Once upon a time me and Gareth were the best friends…he has changed so much, so bitter…

Gazzy looks at Max and then bows his head before rolling into the ring and taking his place in the corner. Gazzy looks a little downbeat as he rests up against the turnbuckle…

HA: GazzyD ready to take his first step on the road to recovery…

“No limits” plays out of the speakers and there is a mixed reaction from the crowd as Percy Percival makes his entrance. Pink fireworks erupt into the air as Percival twirls on the spot and then blows kisses to the crowd…

Max: How great is it to see Percy Percival back in 6CW?

HA: I think your alone in that opinion…

HE: I agree whole heartedly, Max…

Percival prances his way to the ring and then jumps up onto the apron and steps through the ropes. He stretches in his PVC catsuit and then turns toward Gazzy and wags his finger at him…

HA: Percy Percival has been quite outspoken about GazzyD this week…

Max: Percy recognises a worthless human being when he sees one…

HE: When Percival beats Gazzy it will only confirm that GazzyD is finished in pro-wrestling…

The referee calls Gazzy and Percy to the centre of the ring and begins to talk through his instructions. Percival is looking at Gazzy with disgust and he looks at his opponent before saying “You are a real sicko Gazzy….I’m glad Max beat your sorry…”

HA: GazzyD is not messing around….

Before Percival can finish his sentence he is kicked right in the side of the jaw by a huge roundhouse from GazzyD. Percy goes stumbling into the corner and Gazzy quickly rushes onto him with a barrage of furious right hands…

HA: Each of those punches is laced with anger and frustration…

Max: Gareth is just showing the type of person he really is…the truth is out of the closet and I’m not talking about Percy…

The referee tries to control Gazzy as he grabs Percy’s arm and whips him across to the opposite corner. Percival slams into the turnbuckle and then stumbles back out as Gazzy runs at him and drops him with a flying dropkick…

HE: The referee needs to have a word….Gazzy is out of control….

Gazzy drops ontop of Percival and cracks him with a series of right hands before running off the ropes and returns with rolling thunder across the chest……………….1…………………..2…………….shoulder up. He gets back up and lands with a standing shooting star………………..1………………….2……………kickout!

HA: GazzyD has been messed around for months….a former world champion has been forced to endure a torrid time…

Max: Gareth brought it all on himself, Harold….I can’t believe you pity this imbecile…

HE: Max, why don’t you explain about the contract for us…

Max: I can tell your eager, Henry, but all will be revealed in good time…

Percival stumbles up in the corner, resting with his face against the turnbuckle, as Gazzy darts in and drives with both knees into the spine. He then drags Percival out and lifts him into a backdrop driver, snapping Percy right on the back of his neck…

HA: Percy Percival might be out cold after that move….Gazzy is beating the hell out of his opponent here…

Percival rolls over on his stomach and holds the back of his head as Gazzy climbs out onto the apron. He takes a look over his shoulder at Adamson and then springboards back in with a legdrop across the back of Percy’s neck………………………..1………………………2………………..Percival manages to get his shoulder in the air.

HE: Percy showing guts…

Max: He’s been promised a big party at G.A.Y later tonight if he can win….Percy loves to party…

Gazzy drags Percival up by the head and tries to hook his arms in place for “Deep Impact” but Percival is somehow able to swipe Gazzy’s legs and then bridges over the top………………….1…………………….2………….Gazzy bridges back out and twists out of Percival’s grip before kneeing him in the stomach and running to the ropes, diving into another springboard….

HA: Tremendous tornado DDT…Percival looks unconscious….

Gazzy kneels over Percival and contemplates a cover but instead he rolls over into the corner and begins to climb the ropes. He gets to the top and looks around at the cheering audience before preparing to jump…

Max: I don’t know if I can allow Percy to take this…

Adamson stands up out of his chair and makes to walk toward the ring, causing a well-timed distraction. Gazzy has his eyes locked on Max and looks concerned as Adamson just grins back at him…

HA: Adamson needs to sit down…he isn’t part of this match…

HE: He can do what he likes, a clown like you isn’t going to stop him…

Crowd: OOOOOOOOO!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 25 Feb 2014, 7:37 pm

The distraction allows Percy Percival to get back up and he runs into the ropes, dropping Gazzy into a crotched position on the top rope. Gazzy looks in a lot of pain and then he slowly rolls off the top, dropping into a seated position in the corner, Max returns to his seat…

Max: Justice is restored once more….happy to do my bit for society…

HA: You had no business doing that, Max….

Max: On the contrary, Harold, everything to do with GazzyD is my business….

Percy gets up and he smiles before running into the corner and delivering a bronco buster to Gazzy. He thrusts his hips into Gazzy’s face and then rolls back into the centre of the ring with a ringing laughter, crotch chopping his opponent…

HE: That was fantastic….Gazzy is being humiliated all over again…

Max: And now it is time for the climax…

Gazzy begins to get back to his feet as Percy stalks him and then jumps toward him with a flying kick toward the jaw…

HE: GAYMAKER!

Max: Close the show…

Percy looks for his patented superkick but Gazzy catches his foot, a smouldering look on his face, before spinning Percival around and lashing another roundhouse kick into his temple, leaving him completely flat out on the deck. Gazzy drags Percival a little closer to the ropes and then springs onto the turnbuckle…

HA: STARSHIP PAIN!

HE: Cmon Percy…

HA: I think Percival can kiss his chances goodbye…

A huge “GazzyD” chant rings around the Copper Box as he locks his eyes on Max Adamson and then begins to pull Percival back up. Percy is offering no resistance as Gazzy hooks his arms and then drills him back down into the mat…

HA: DEEP IMPACT FINISHES IT…

HE: Time to act, Max…

Max: Maybe you’re right…

Gazzy pushes Percival on his back and looks furious as he rolls under the bottom rope and climbs to his feet. He stands on the apron and looks over at his opponent before springboarding up onto the top rope and crashing down with an amazing 450 splash….

HA: Exclamation point…

Gazzy moves in to make the cover as Max Adamson stands back up from the announce table and picks up a microphone…

Max: Hold on just a minute Gazzy…

The crowd begin to boo as Gazzy turns away from Percival and fixes his gaze on Adamson, blind hatred apparent. Adamson continues to smile as he walks closer to the ring…

Max: You look angry, Gareth….like maybe you want to punch me in the face right now? Well why don’t you go ahead…

*Max laughs even more as Gazzy balls his hands up into fists

Max: Because we both know that you can’t….you and me, Gareth….right now we know exactly what is in the contractual clause that you signed….the contract that I won control of at Revolution….

HE: Tell us, Max….

Max: For months you have toiled under the burden of the money you owe me….but at Revolution I took this to a whole new level….because with my victory not only do I own control of your finances….I OWN YOU!

*The crowd boo furiously

HA: What the hell does that mean?

Max: Do you want to tell the people, Gareth, or should I? Should I tell them how from this day forward I now have total control over Gareth Darlington….your image, your business, your life….you do what I say, you follow my orders, you dance to the beat of my drum….

*Gazzy’s eyes are burning with anger but his head drops, the weight of the situation on his shoulders

Max: The contract, that you signed, states that any refusal to meet my demands will result in severe penalties and repercussions…..if you disobey me then I will take the final dregs of your life from under your feet…I will leave you in the gutter where you belong…

HA: What a disgusting human being…

HE: This is brilliant….you can complain all you want, Harold, but Gazzy signed the contract and he knew what was entailed before he put pen to paper…

HA: Yes he did…but what kind of sick individual draws up that kind of contract in the first place?

*The crowd continue to chant Gazzy’s name and he looks around, clearly humbled by their support. Adamson seems to be enjoying himself more and more by the second.

Max: And your first order comes right now…..I want you to turn around and lay down….I really don’t think this is a match you deserve to win…

*Crowd boo furiously

HA: There is not a chance…

HE: He doesn’t have a choice…

*Gazzy looks extremely reluctant

Max: I guess you don’t value anything in your life….perhaps I should go in the back and terminate your contract with 6CW….that is the kind of control I have, Gareth….you know that…

*Gazzy looks deeply saddened

Max: Now do what I say…..lie down….

Crowd: NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! x10

HA: The Copper Box may riot….

Gazzy seems to fighting a range of emotions and then he turns to the crowd and mouths “sorry” as he lies down on the canvass. Percy Percival is very groggy but he is able to roll an arm over Gazzy’s chest…

HE: This is an amazing moment…

HA: An utter disgrace…

1…………………..2……………………………….3!

HE: The shock of the year so far….Percy Percival just pinned GazzyD…

HA: I can’t believe what we are witnessing here…

“No Limits” plays out and the crowd boo furiously as Percy rolls back on his feet and begins to dance around, clearly ecstatic by his victory. Max drops the mic to the floor and laughs as he walks around the ring and heads up the aisleway, ignoring the abuse from the fans…

HA: Just when I thought Max Adamson couldn’t stoop any lower….he really is a nasty piece of work…

HE: I don’t know what your problem is….Gazzy knew what he was signing, he knew what he was getting into….he lost fair and square at Revolution and now he has to deal with the consequences…

HA: Adamson has taken everything from Gazzy…he betrayed him with phony friendship and now he has taken great steps to ruining Gazzy’s life….his wife, his daughter, his possessions and now he has total control over everything about GazzyD….I don’t think this could get any worse…

Adamson stands on the stage and flexes his biceps with a smile as Percy Percival continues to celebrate his win. GazzyD is back on his feet and he looks apologetic towards his fans before ripping Percival down off the turnbuckle and kicking him in the stomach…

HA: DEEP IMPACT!

HE: Totally uncalled for…

Adamson looks mildly amused as Gazzy kneels over Percival with fury glowing in his eyes. Max mouths “I own you” to Gazzy as he backs up the ramp and then disappears into the backstage area.

HE: GazzyD better get used to Max being in control….because he is going to need to do everything he is told from now on…

HA: I really do feel sorry for GazzyD….where on earth did it all go wrong?

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 25 Feb 2014, 7:38 pm

(Backstage)

“My guest at this time…Scott Harris!”

*Christy James welcomes The Sharpshooter as they begin the interview

CJ “Scott, you left the world in no doubt that you mean serious business in this company, but your performance in the ring wasn’t all that made headlines in 6CW. You left a message of more motives than just personal glory…………..can you expand on this for us now the Revolution dust has settled?”

SH “That isn’t up for discussion tonight Christy. Tonight I will be taking my place as the number one contender for Tyler Roth’s UK Championship by beating a failing law student and one of the most normal vicars I’ve ever seen”

*Christy laughs, but isn’t quite prepared to relent on her original line of questioning

CJ “But still, titles don’t seem to be your motivation, so what is driving you?”

SH “Gatorade and Oreos mainly”

CJ “Ok, ok, it’s not up for discussion then?”

SH “Quite, Christy, but we have quite a match to discuss”

CJ “Would your experience with the Authority so far work as a suitable motivation to take down the immovable object that has been Tyler Roth?”

SH “Like I said at Revolution, the Authority are only my issue if they come at me. I think I taught them to rethink their battering ram approach with my decimation of Helms”

CJ “And what of Costello and Plague, both men who have had their own destructive performances at Revolution?”

SH “I wanted stronger opposition, tonight I will show that Scott Harris excels when the pressure is on. Both men have got what it takes to succeed in this industry; they’re just unfortunate that the height of their momentum leads them on a collision course with Scott Harris. Every train gets stopped; tonight both men will be put down by the Sharpshooter”

CJ “Ladies and Gentleman, Scott Harris! Thank you Scott”

*Scott shakes her hand and walks away as the scene fades.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 25 Feb 2014, 7:40 pm

*Oliver Keane is walking through the corridors of 6CW. He strides along, his face expressionless as he turns and walks through the changing room doors and bumps into his brother.

D “I’m surprised to see you in here”

OK “Huh? In the changing rooms? Where else would I get ready?”

D “What do you need to get ready for, you got another date tonight with the ice queen?

*Keane shakes his head and attempts to brush the comment off with a smile

OK: Look, what happened. You must see you were in the wrong. I had no choice the minute you laid a finger on her. What was I supposed to do? I like her. I never expected to, but I do, sorry!

*Drake looks up from unpacking his bag

D: Look, Oliver, we have business to do here that involves bringing Authority down, not cosying up to the devil’s slutty spawn

*Keane bristles and pushes Drake

OK: Watch your mouth!

*Now Drake is happy to reel up and go eye-to-eye with his brother

D: You haven’t changed. It’s always about what you want. Skirt first for little Olly Keane, everything else fades into the background

OK: She’s not just some piece of skirt. She’s not the girl you see on camera, she needs me.

*Drake snaps

D: We needed you!

OK: She doesn’t deserve to get caught in the crossfire Drake. She’s an innocent in this and I’ll do anything to protect her and you better remember that.

*Drake sighs

D: So what does this mean for us?

OK: I’m still your brother Drake. That’ll never change

*Drake rolls his eyes

D: We’ve never been brothers in anything other than blood Olly. Don’t kid yourself that there is anymore of a bond between us. I foolishly thought bringing you back here would make us closer, that you would see how much this place means to me and that would bring us together as a family

*Mid sentence Keane’s phone rings

OK: I’m sorry man I’ve gotta get this...

*Drake shakes his head as Keane walks away

D: No prizes for guessing who that is...

*Drake forces past Oliver and out as Keane continues on the phone

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 25 Feb 2014, 7:42 pm

Match 3
Nicky Cassidy/Billy Shaw vs Marty Helms/Jonathan Daniels

Back at ringside and “Under pressure” plays out of the speakers to a decent reaction from the fans in attendance. Billy Shaw bounces out on the stage and nods his head in time to the music before sprinting to the ring and sliding in under the bottom rope…

HA: A young man with a bright future in front of him….

HE: Says who? Shaw is an idiot….he takes stupid risks instead of trying to win matches, how is that ever going to be effective for him?

HA: Shaw has started his 6CW career with a series of high-flying displays and although the fans have taken to him it hasn’t produced the results he has been hoping for….tonight he will hope to change that….

HE: As long as Shaw hangs out with that other loser, Cassidy…he has no chance of making it in this business….

HA: Tonight Shaw and Cassidy can prove the doubters wrong…

HE: Are you serious? They are up against The Authority….I’d be surprised if they ever wrestled again….

Shaw is standing on the ropes, posing for the fans, as Marty Helms and Jonathan Daniels jump the guardrail and slide into the ring. Daniels quickly clobbers Shaw from behind and then both men grab Shaw’s trunks and slam him down onto the canvass…

HA: What the hell is this? A goddamn ambush…

HE: Helms and Daniels were told to send a message to the roster tonight….The Authority will not tolerate any more dissension in the 6CW ranks….

HA: Like two hyenas….Billy Shaw never knew what hit him…

Daniels and Helms are stomping all over Billy Shaw before they drag him up and whip him off the ropes. Shaw comes back and they send him into a huge double backdrop before Daniels lifts Shaw up into a powerbomb position….

HA: This needs to stop…

Marty Helms backs into the corner and lifts himself up onto the top rope. He crouches there and waits for Daniels to turn around before jumping off and landing with a clothesline to Shaw’s throat, spinning him upside down and crashing him down to the mat…

HE: Brutal….I love it…

HA: Here comes Cassidy….

HE: Just another victim….

Cassidy comes rushing to the aid of his friend and he quickly tackles Helms into the corner. He begins to unload with a series of right hands before Daniels runs in and clotheslines him from behind. They trap Cassidy in the corner and work him over with kicks and punches before running him to the opposite side and hauling him over the top rope to the outside…

HE: The rescue attempt lasted less than ten seconds…

Helms and Daniels laugh to themselves and then they turn their attention back to Billy Shaw. Shaw tries to crawl back up as Daniels scoops him into his arms and then spins him around…

HA: PERFECT STORM!

HE: Jonathan Daniels showing why The Authority made such a good decision in inducting him….

Daniels ploughs Shaw into the mat as Helms rolls under the bottom rope with a smile on his face. He watches Cassidy getting up and then runs into him, kneeing his head right against the railing and leaving him slumped on the floor. The crowd are booing furiously as Helms begins to dismantle the steel steps from the side of the ring…

HA: What are these guys doing? As if these two young superstars haven’t taken enough damage….

HE: They need to learn a lesson….everyone in the back needs to learn….The Authority is power….

Helms pushes the steel steps up into the ring and Jonathan Daniels quickly grabs them. Helms rolls back into the ring and he stomps down on Shaw’s chest before standing with both feet on Shaw’s knee….

HA: Please God….we need some damn security…

Nicky Cassidy tries to crawl back up on the apron as Helms runs back around and drives another knee into “Ice Cold”s head, sending him flying back off the apron. Shaw is trying to get back to his feet as Helms crashes a boot into the side of his temple and then stands on his knee again…

HE: Billy Shaw will be a sacrifice to the cause….everyone else will learn from this….

HA: You condone this? A young man’s career is on the line….OH LORD NO!

*Crowd boo furiously

Helms nods his head at Daniels as the big man comes across and then drives the steel steps down onto Shaw’s ankle, a dull thud echoes out before Shaw begins to scream in agony.

HA: This is disgusting….completely and utterly heinous…what the hell has Billy Shaw ever done to The Authority?

Helms jumps off Shaw’s leg as the youngster begins to writhe in agony, desperately trying to untie the laces on his boot. The crowd look very worried as Helms and Daniels high five…

HE: They can consider this a job well done…

HA: You really do appal me sometimes…

HE: The job isn’t done…

Shaw is clearly in a lot of distress as Helms and Daniels now turn their focus to Nicky Cassidy, who is still in a heap on the outside. Daniels climbs from the ring and he drags Cassidy up before throwing him back into the ring…

HE: I never liked Cassidy from the moment he signed to 6CW…

HA: Will you give it a damn rest…

Helms quickly makes a beeline for Cassidy and he grabs him by the head but Cassidy jumps backward into a jawbreaker, sending Helms flying back into the ropes. Cassidy gets back up and he beckons Helms back toward him…

HA: ICE BREAKER!

*Crowd pop

HE: Ahh…..that wasn’t supposed to happen…

Cassidy drops Helms with a huge superkick to the jaw but his success is short-lived as Daniels slides back into the ring and clobbers him from behind. Daniels then drags Cassidy back up and he suplexes him into the air before drilling him with a jackhammer…

HA: Nicky Cassidy fighting as valiantly as he can….but The Authority had a head-start from the outset...

HE: Jones and Callihan are going to be so pleased with Daniels opening night as a member of The Authority…

Daniels looks down at Cassidy and shakes his head before climbing from the ring and he picks up a steel chair. He comes back and steps over the ropes before folding the chair around Cassidy’s ankle…

HA: You have got to be kidding me….we need medics down here for Billy Shaw….

HE: And some for Cassidy, he’s about to go the same way…

Daniels laughs at Cassidy and then he picks the steel steps up once more. He hauls them up over his head and moves back toward “Ice Cold”…

HA: I can’t watch another young man’s career go down the drain…

The lights in the arena suddenly black out and “It’s an omen” rips out through the speakers. The 6CW universe goes wild as Chaos comes running out from the backstage area…

HE: What is this lunatic doing out here?

HA: Chaos feels like he owes Nicky Cassidy for his help at Revolution….

Chaos jumps up on the apron and then he springboards onto the ropes and flies through the air with a missile dropkick that knocks the steel steps out of Daniels’ hands, sending the big man off balance.

HE: Get that freak…

HA: Chaos has unfinished business with Daniels as well…

Daniels gets back up and Chaos floors him with a spinning heel kick before running to the ropes and springing onto them…

HA: LIONSAULT!

Chaos lands with the springboard moonsault and then he gets back up and pulls the top rope down, sending the onrushing Marty Helms flying to the outside of the ring. Daniels gets back to his feet as Chaos and Nicky Cassidy run toward him with a double superkick that sends the big man over the top rope and sprawling into Marty Helms in the aisleway…

HE: These two rebels need to be taught a lesson…

HA: I think The Authority need to learn a lesson of their own…they can’t keep pushing the 6CW roster around because sooner or later the roster is going to start pushing back…

Helms and Daniels are pointing back to the ring with angry faces as Chaos and Cassidy shake hands and then call for EMT’s to attend to Billy Shaw. Cassidy crouches down next to his friend, a very worried look on his face…

HA: What a goddamn shame for Billy Shaw….this young man’s career just got put in serious jeopardy..

HE: He got what was coming to him…

HA: Please show some humility….this young man did not deserve this at all, the attack from The Authority was so uncalled for….what a horrible sight…

The EMT’s arrive with a stretcher and slowly they help Billy Shaw from the ring and onto the gurney. They strap the young superstar in and the crowd give him a standing ovation as Cassidy and Chaos accompany him to the backstage area…

HE: What an idiot Chaos is….he has no need to get involved here tonight and now he has a bull’s eye on his back…..

HA: Chaos did what any man would have done…he came to the rescue of a man who has saved him just two weeks ago….he showed real class here tonight and stopped Nicky Cassidy from ending up on a stretcher next to Billy Shaw…our best wishes are with Billy, we wish him a speedy recovery…

HE: I wouldn’t bet on it…

The stretcher disappears into the backstage area as Cassidy waves to the crowd and then pats Chaos on the shoulder before following through the curtain. Chaos stops for a moment and runs his hand across the top of his head, his eyes blinking rapidly, before disappearing after Cassidy.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 25 Feb 2014, 7:45 pm

*Backstage Mr. Jones is in the office of The Authority with Kelsey. Jones is behind his desk whilst Kelsey paces the floor playing with her phone

MJ: Will you just stand still and put that thing away for one second. The younger generation today, it’s all gadgets and gizmos

*Kelsey laughs

KC: Jeesh, what are you like a hundred?
I know you’re my uncle but you like seriously knock my street cred

*Kelsey rolls her eyes and Jones shakes his head

MJ: Ok, ok, Kelsey. I know we maybe haven’t always seen eye to eye and in the past perhaps I haven’t always been entirely complimentary about the skills you bring to this company

KC: But……..

*Jones smiles

KC: There better be a but coming or I’m about to slap you silly. I don’t care who you are

*Jones laughs briefly

DC: Definitely a Callihan

*Kelsey narrows her eyes clearly unhappy by the comment

KC: And what’s that supposed to mean?

*Jones raises his hands

MJ: Let’s start again Kelsey. This is me building bridges, making amends. I wanted to say thank you for what you did at Revolution. You put yourself in danger because you understood what it meant to the company; you did what was best for 6CW so thank you

*Kelsey smiles

MJ: Has Keane said any more on the subject?

*Kelsey sighs

KC: It’s early days but I think he knows it makes sense. There is only one option

*Jones smiles

MJ: Excellent. Well thank you again. I won’t keep you any longer. I am sure the pair of you have plans now that you are courting

*Kelsey rolls her eyes once more as she opens the door to leave and nearly bumps into an arriving Daniel Reilly

KC: Ooops

*Reilly strokes Kelsey’s cheek as she passes

MJ: Daniel, please, sit down

*Reilly watches Kelsey walk away down the corridor before closing the office door to join Jones as the camera fades

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 25 Feb 2014, 7:49 pm

*Back at ringside

HA: Welcome back, we have been told to expect a special guest

Ring Announcer: Ladies and Gentlemen...Mr Hernandez

HA: Oh……………Slightly underwhelmed!

The crowd beginning to boo vociferously before Deep Heat even appears, doubling in volume as Heat walks out from the back. No music plays as Heat walks down to the ring, briefcase in hand, to a deafening chorus of boos. He is undeterred, striding purposefully up the steps and into the ring, straight over to the far side to grab a microphone before settling on a spot in the very middle.

"Are we quite finished?" says Hernandez as the booing had nearly subsided, only to ramp up in volume in response. "As expected, as juvenile as a Wood-Thunder conversation. I shan't be skulking off in a sulk, oh ladies and gentlemen of the 6CW audience; I have a job to do."

*Heat lets the continued boos wash over him as he opens his briefcase and takes out a folder, opened to the first page.

"Uh-hum! *WHAT?!* After a meeting between myself, Mr. Hernandez, and the honoured Mr. Jones *WHAT?!* It has been decided that for too long *WHAT?!* There has been misdirection for some of the talent in this company. *WHAT?!* With a growing roster based on the success of Messrs Jones *WHAT?!* And Callihan's marvelous stewardship of this company *WHAT?!*"

Heat finally lets the crowd's chants halt his flow. "Really? Nice and original guys, you're a credit to the business." The boos break out again, which brings a smile to Deep Heat's face.

"Moving on. We, The Authority, have thus decided, after I rather wonderfully pitched the idea I hasten to add, that there will be a new crown for the wrestlers of 6CW to chase"

*The crowd's attention is grabbed by this, half a cheer going up and the booing subsides.

"Oh, now you'll listen to Mr Hernandez, now you like me" Prompting boos again, and we pick up on the ring mics Heat shouting "Oh screw you!" in anger.

"After much deliberation and negotiation, I am proud to reveal the latest gold for your idiotic heroes to fall to defeat in chase of. Ladies and gentlemen, I am excited to announce the latest set of titles that The Authority's icons will soon hold in glory." The crowd is almost silent in anticipation, Heat smirking with satisfaction at the reaction he is getting.

HA: New gold?!"

HE: What? And how?"

DH "Yes, I thought you would pay attention to this. For soon, I shall be charging our superstars with a task……….a challenge. 6CW will unfold a brand new tournament to find ourselves some Tag Team Champions.

The crowd half pop, excited by the news regardless of who is delivering it - "Oh, I'd keep that excitement in check, we all know full well none of your cretinous picks will be winning my titles."

*The booing returns.

The next Anarchy will be a Tag Team Takeover. All teams will be revealed later tonight. Right now, I'm finding just being out here in front of you, looking at you as 'fans', really is quite sickening"

*Hernandez leaves the ring and strolls down the ramp to more boos, and out back through the curtain.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 25 Feb 2014, 7:52 pm

A VT plays:

*The scene opens in a large sterile room, the walls are bright white and sat in the centre of the room behind a large white table sits a young boy dressed in grey. The boy stares lifelessly at the camera with dead eyes as text appears on the bottom left hand corner of the screen.

Case: Patient 12
Study Number: #00001-20-05-2000

*The boy continues to stare directly in to the camera as the footage pauses and an unidentified man's voice can be heard talking over the top of the footage.

“Patient 12 has spent the past week here at the institute without saying a single word, it seems the separation from his Mother, although necessary, has taken away his need or want to communicate to speak. His diet is poor yet for his age he is remarkably strong but this may be down to a genetical issue, once we are able to access him further we will report back. Patient 12 shows high signs of violence and anger on interaction and is incredibly dangerous for his age, he resists all help and if given the chance will attack, I believe that restraints will have to be installed to ensure he receives the care necessary to keep him alive.”

*As the boy stares the camera twitches and glitches for a millisecond before going back to normal, the boy doesn't move and hardly blinks as the voice over continues.

“Upon arrival we were informed of the trauma suffered by Patient 12, one month ago the remains of Patient 12's Father were found buried around the garden of the family home, tests are still being done but it is believed that they have been there for around four years but we will have conclusive results within the next week. When questioned Patient 12's Mother was very open to the crime that she committed, admitting that she had discovered that Patient 12's Father had been having an affair, this led to the subsequent murder of Patient 12's Father.”

“During questioning Patient 12's Mother showed no remorse, the explained that she was the victim in all of this before revealing the darkest moment, the moment where has forced Patient 12, at the age of around seven or eight to help dispose of the body, she described this as a game claiming that Patient 12 has to help her because she was the only woman who would love him as much as she did.”

*Suddenly we see a door in the background open and two men walk in to the room with straight jackets in their hands, Patient 12 jumps up from his chair letting out a visceral scream at the top of his lungs, he charges for one of the men as the other tackles him to the ground off the camera, we hear another scream in pain and more struggling before Patient 12 is pulled up now fully secured in the straight jacket, he looks back in to the camera and we notice his face covered in blood.

*As the one man removes Patient 12 from the room the other stands up revealing the side of his neck and arm also covered in blood, he looks down at his arm and swears under his breath as the camera focuses in showing two deep bite marks on his neck and arm.

“This is report number 00001-20-05-2000, Dr Harold Warnbrook signing off......

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 25 Feb 2014, 7:55 pm

Match 4
#1 Contender (UK Championship)
Vincent Costello vs Scott Harris vs Edward Plague

Back at ringside and the lights in the arena darken as “CCClouds” echoes from the speakers. The crowd in the Copper Box are mostly booing as a lone light appears on the stage and the familiar words breathe out through the air.

Plague: No cross….no crowd….only Edward!

HA: Welcome back to ringside folks and up next we have a triple threat match for the number one contendership of Tyler Roth’s UK Championship….

HE: This match is consumed in futility….it doesn’t matter who wins, they are not going to dethrone Tyler Roth…..he is a dominant champion, a Solider of Authority…

HA: Roth is a tremendous competitor but all three men involved in this match believe they can usurp him as UK Champion….

HE: Even this freak, Edward Plague?

HA: Absolutely…Plague is coming off a devastating victory over Orthrus at Revolution….he may be unorthodox but he is a deadly competitor….he would relish an opportunity to battle the UK Champion at Day of Reckoning…

Edward Plague grins into the camera as he begins to saunter down the aisleway to the ringside area. He pauses and looks at his surroundings before whispering into the air…

Plague: I have walked through the darkness and I have seen the light….it calls to me….I have seen evil in its purest form and I know what lies at the bottom of the garden path....I remember what she whispered to me the final time...can I tell you?

Plague laughs as he removes his mask and then rolls underneath the bottom rope. He backs into the corner and crouches down, sweeping his hair from his face, with a dark smile across his lips. “Survival” then rips through the airwaves and the fans go wild for the arrival of Scott Harris…

HA: This is the fan’s favourite for this match…….the 6CW Universe wants to see Scott Harris tackle Tyler Roth for the UK Championship…

HE: Harris may have been able to scrape past Marty Helms at Revolution but he isn’t ready for an opponent like Tyler Roth…..this cocky jacka55 is getting ideas well above his station…

HA: Now you are criticising Harris for having ambition? This young lion has wowed the fans since day one, has only one defeat on his ledger, and I would say he has more than earned this opportunity here tonight…..I have no idea what your problem or The Authority’s problem with this guy is but I think he deserves some damn respect for the impact he has had in such a short space of time…

Harris removes his hood from his head and he smiles, appreciatively, at the crowd’s ovation before he begins to walk down the ramp. He reaches out and tags the hands of his fans and then runs up the steel steps onto the apron…

HE: Harris….Plague…..these guys may have talent, but when you are preparing to go up against The Authority it is a whole different ballgame….Roth was robbed of becoming 6CW Champion two weeks ago, he will eat opposition like this for breakfast…

HA: That remains to be seen….

Harris climbs into the ring and takes a quick look at Edward Plague, who is still smiling, before walking to the corner and climbing onto the turnbuckle. He poses for the fans and motions a belt around his waist as “Godfather” echoes out to yet more boos….

HE: This is the one guy in this match with the quality to challenge at a higher level…but if Vincent Costello knows what is good for him he will steer clear of challenging The Authority…

HA: Like that is ever going to happen…Costello doesn’t give a damn about who he fights, he just wants to go to war and compete for championship gold….for weeks he has complained to management about getting the chances he deserves, well tonight he has been granted that wish….

HE: Costello is a former world champion, it cannot be overlooked, but he’d be better of targeting Nate Nack than Tyler Roth…..it is like the guy has a deathwish…

HA: Costello doesn’t fear Roth….he doesn’t fear anyone….if there is a chance to win championships then Costello will be there, no matter who he has to fight…

Purple fireworks explode into the air as Costello makes his way out onto the stage. He slicks back his hair and holds his arms high in the air, ignoring the boos of the crowd, before striding down the aisleway.

HA: Costello, Harris and Plague….all looking to take their careers one step further here tonight…big chance for these three men….should be a great contest…

HE: It will be entertaining whilst it lasts…but the winner will be the biggest loser in the end…all paths lead to Tyler Roth and a hospital bed…

Costello argues with a couple of fans in the front row before jumping up on the apron and through the ropes. He gets in Scott Harris’ face and then turns to face Edward Plague, who is watching him with great interest. Plague slowly begins to stand up to his full height as Costello backs away into his corner to wait for the bell…

HA: I’m sure Tyler Roth will be sat in the back watching this with interest….waiting to see who his next challenger will be…

HE: I doubt it….Roth knows he can beat any of these men with his eyes closed, he doesn’t need to study them…

The referee talks with all three men and then takes a step back to signal for the bell that starts the contest. Plague watches both men with interest and then he drops down into a seated position and rolls under the bottom rope…

HE: What is this nutjob doing?

HA: Choosing to take a look at his opponents before he engages….

Plague wags his finger at the booing fans as he leans back against the ring barrier and motions for his opponents to fight it out. Harris looks a little confused as Costello runs into him with a solid knee to the stomach and then clubs him across the spine…

HE: Harris took his eye off the ball and now he is paying for it…you can’t do that at this level…

Costello punches Harris back into the ropes and then looks for an Irish whip, sending Harris across the ring. Harris comes back and Costello drops his head for a backdrop but Harris leaps over him and runs the ropes again before returning with a spinning discus clothesline that wipes VC out…

HA: Harris is more than capable of acquitting himself at this level…

Costello gets up and Harris lashes chops into his chest before looking for an Irish whip to the corner but Costello is able to reverses. VC follows in looking for a splash but Harris sticks his boot out, catching his foe clean in the face…..Harris then lifts himself onto the second rope and comes off with an elbow smash to the top of Costello’s head….

HE: These fans will eat up anything….Harris is excelling right now but the moment he steps up, he is done…

Harris quickly knocks Costello down and then he rushes to the ropes and suicide dives through the middle, clattering into Edward Plague on the outside…

*Crowd pop

HA: Scott Harris is not content with just fighting one opponent….he wants to prove himself tonight…

Harris drives hard forearms down into Plague’s head and then he rolls away and makes his way back to the ring. He climbs up onto the apron and waits for Costello to stand up before jumping over the top rope and turning him into a neckbreaker whilst in midair….

HA: Tremendous…

…2
…….Costello kicks out. They get back up and Harris dodges a right hand before lifting Costello up into a back suplex…………………1………………………2…………………..shoulder up. Scott Harris breathes in the cheers from the crowd as he waits for Costello to stand and then grabs him by the arm…

HA: SHOT IN THE…

HE: Give me a break…

Costello jumps out back and pushes Harris off the ropes before flattening him with a big boot as he returns. Harris gets back up and Costello European uppercuts him into the corner before running in with a solid kick right to the stomach….

HA: That drove all the wind out of Harris…

HE: He looks like he might be sick…

Harris stumbles out of the corner and Costello lifts him onto his shoulders before trying to detonate with a GTS…

HA: Mistake from Costello….

Harris catches his opponent’s knee on the way down and twists him into a dragon screw before seizing Costello’s other leg…

HA: Sharpshooter…

HE: Stop him….

Harris tries to lock in his patented submission but is clattered from behind by a clothesline from Edward Plague. The crowd boo as Plague rags Harris back up and then runs him to the ropes, slinging him high and over to the outside…

HA: Looks like Plague is ready to unleash himself on this match…

Plague is laughing to himself as he waits for Costello to rise in the corner and then he rushes in and lands with a crushing back splash. Costello drops down into a seated position as Plague walks away before running back in with a flying cannonball splash…

HE: Plague just destroyed Costello…

HA: That is a whole lot of weight to crash into you at a high velocity….

Plague flicks his hair from his face and then pulls Costello away from the ropes………………1……………………2……………..Costello kicks out. Plague gets back to his feet and then he places Costello’s head between his legs…

HE: I don’t think Plague has plans of sticking around tonight…he wants the “W”…

HA: He may very well get it now…CONFESSION!

Plague flips Costello up in the air for the “Border Toss” powerbomb but VC slams vicious punches down into his foe’s face and manages to jump out back. Costello makes his way over to the corner as Plague turns and runs toward him…

HE: Nobody home…

Costello rolls aside and sends Plague clattering into the turnbuckle before beckoning Scott Harris back in to help him…

HA: Costello knows it won’t be easy to get Plague up…

HE: THAT WORKED!

Plague staggers back around as Harris joins Costello in the ring and they deliver a double flapjack on the big man. Plague rolls toward the ropes as Harris and Costello both run into him with flying baseball slides…

HA: Smart tactics…keeps Plague out of the match, leaving Costello and Harris to settle affairs…

Plague slams down on the hard flooring as Costello takes advantage by rolling Harris up………………….1…………………….2……………….shoulder up. They scramble back up and Harris ducks a swinging right hand before launching Costello into a bridged German suplex………………..1……………………….2……………….kickout.

HE: Harris has good wrestling, it can’t be dismissed, but if he thinks that is all it takes to be a star then he will be in for a rude awakening…you need for than in-ring skills to headline this fed….

HA: Maybe Harris is the exception rather than the rule….

Harris tries to keep his hands locked around Costello’s waist but the former world champion is able to elbow his way free and then lifts Harris up into a snap sit-out spinebuster……………….1………………….2……………..kickout. Costello lifts Harris back up and delivers a vertical suplex before bouncing back off the ropes and returning with a jumping fistdrop………….1………………2………………shoulder up.

HA: This is turning into a tremendous exchange between these two men…

HE: Don’t forget about Plague…

HA: How could you….

Costello pulls Harris back up by the head and tries to deliver a powerbomb but Harris shuffles backward and counters with a backdrop that sends VC over the top. Harris stumbles away from the ropes, catching his breath, as Plague runs at him from the opposite side and slams a headbutt straight into his chest….

HA: That may have taken everything from Harris…

HE: Plague has a date with Tyler Roth….

1……………………..2……………………shoulder up. Plague kneels over Harris and rubs the side of his own face as he looks up into the skies…

Plague: Soon my destiny will become clearer….these sheep will see past my disguise….they will see what is underneath my cloak….they will see my purpose…

HE: Care to translate that, Harold?

HA: Like hell I do…

Plague pulls Harris to his feet and tries to spin him into an “Omega” Tombstone but Harris drops off the shoulder and tries to counter with a German suplex…

HE: Not even Harris can suplex this guy…

Harris tries three times to lift Plague into the air but the brakes are firmly on and Plague is able to rush backward, trapping Harris against the turnbuckle. Plague follows up with vicious lefts and rights to the body before whipping Harris to the opposite corner…

HA: Edward Plague is looking to continue his pathway of destruction….I have never seen anyone take apart Orthrus the way he did….

Plague runs across and drills into Harris with a huge clothesline before welcoming him back out, seizing him around the throat…

HE: CHOKESLAM!

Plague lifts Harris into the air but the “Sharpshooter” turns his body in midair and then rolls through, pull his foe to the ground……………….1……………………….2………….kickout. They get back up and Harris dropkicks Plague’s knees out from under him before grabbing his leg…

HA: Anklelock…

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 25 Feb 2014, 7:56 pm

HE: No way he can make this maniac tap out…

Harris rips the ankle of Plague at a gross angle and the monster begins to yell in furious pain. He tries to crawl to the ropes but Harris clings onto his leg with desperate aggression…

HA: Scott Harris believes he can outwrestle any man on the roster….he might very well prove that tonight….if he can submit Edward Plague then who is off limits?

Plague’s hair is plastered to his face and he seems in genuine pain as Harris continues to crank up the pressure. The referee asks Plague if he wants to quit but the monster shakes his head vigorously and tries to crawl to safety…

HE: I can’t believe I am going to say this but I think Harris might be getting a UK title shot…

Plague’s whole right arm is shaking as he struggles to cope with the pain from the submission. He looks ready to tap out as Vincent Costello hooks Harris’ arms from behind and delivers a dragon suplex………………………….1…………………………….2…………….Harris just manages to kick out!

HA: Scott Harris almost caught cold there…

Plague rolls out on the apron as Costello begins to stomp down on Harris’ back. He clubs Harris across the neck and then drags him back up before lifting him into a suplex position. Costello holds Harris there and then slams him down across the top rope, leaving Harris hanging…

HE: Harris in no man’s land….

HA: THAT WILL LEAVE A MARK!

Costello grabs Harris’ head and spins him into a neckbreaker that crashes him down from the top rope…………………..1……………………..2…………………..Harris just manages to kick out. Costello waits for Harris to roll over on his stomach and then he grabs his arms and pulls him up off the ground…

HE: KERB STOMP!

Harris spins out at the last minute and leaves Costello to stomp down on the mat. Harris rushes back in with a chopblock and then he seizes Costello’s legs…

HA: Sharpshooter…

Harris tries to turn Costello over but VC twists and turns before kicking out with both feet into Harris’ chest. Harris staggers back into the corner as Costello runs at him and dives into a corner splash…

HA: GERMAN!

Harris sidesteps and sends Costello crashing into the turnbuckle before delivering a huge German suplex. He keeps his hands locked tight as he hauls Costello up again and scores with a second suplex before repeating the process for a third time…

HE: Poor Vincent….

HA: Costello got drilled….Harris closing in….

Harris takes a quick look at Costello, unmoving, and then he makes his way to the corner and starts to climb. He reaches the top rope as the flashbulbs go off and then he leaps into the air…

HA: FROGSPLASH…..GOT IT!

The crowd roar as Harris slams down on top of Costello and he hooks the leg…
….1
……….2
……………………….Edward Plague breaks the cover with a diving splash. Plague lets Harris get to his feet and then he pulls him into a full nelson and slams him down into the canvass. He then whips Costello off the ropes and drops him with a big boot as he returns before running the ropes himself…

HE: PLAGUE STOMP!

HA: Vincent Costello’s ribcage may have just imploded….

Plague lands down with both feet on Costello’s chest and then he flicks his hair from his face, laughing as the crowd boo him. He circles his opponents, waiting for either of them to stand up…

HE: Plague is back in the driver’s seat….

HA: Tyler Roth may be in his crosshairs…..

Harris is the first man back to his feet and Plague boots him solidly in the stomach before flipping him up onto his shoulders…

HE: CONFESSION!

HA: He’s choking him….

Harris looks set to be decimated by the powerbomb but it soon becomes clear that he has his legs wrapped around Plague’s throat in a variation of a triangle choke. The crowd are cheering as Plague begins to stagger off balance…

HA: I don’t think there is any position where Scott Harris can’t pull off a submission….

HE: Plague is wobbling….

Harris is really squeezing with his legs whilst pulling Plague’s arm up to increase the pressure. The big man sways toward the top rope, leaving Harris dangling over the top….

HA: Plague is right next to the ropes….

HE: But he doesn’t have a clue where he is….

Harris begins to fall backward toward the apron and that allows Plague to cling onto the ropes. The referee begins to count to five but by time he reaches three Plague has fallen over the top rope and to the outside….

HA: Edward Plague looks dazed…

Plague is sat bolt upright against the ringside barrier and his eyes are blank, muttering incoherently under his breath. Harris is breathing deeply on the apron before rolling back under the bottom rope and he walks straight into Vincent Costello…

HE: GO TO…

Harris drives his elbow into Costello’s jaw and drops off the back before scoring with an overhead belly to belly suplex…………………….1………………………….2……………………shoulder up. Harris pulls Costello back up and he tries for an Irish whip but Costello is able to reverse, sending Harris off the ropes….

HE: OMERTA!

HA: SHOT IN THE DARK!

Costello looks for the “black hole” slam but Harris jumps out the side and tries for an Olympic slam but Costello is able to roll over the back and rolls Harris up…

…..2
HA: His feet are on the ropes ref…

…….3!

HE: I knew there would only be one winner in this…

The crowd are booing as “Godfather” plays out and Vincent Costello quickly drops his feet off the ropes and rolls from the ring. Scott Harris is on his knees, looking at the referee in disbelief, as Costello walks up the ramp, signalling for a belt around his waist.

HA: Vincent Costello just cheated his way to the number one contendership….

HE: He used his initiative….the referee didn’t see it and he picks up the win, I doubt he really cares what you think, Harold….

HA: Trust you to stick up for him….Costello didn’t earn this win tonight, he stole it…..now he’ll move on to face Tyler Roth for the UK Championship at Day of Reckoning…

Costello doesn’t wait around to celebrate, instead heading straight through the curtain, as Harris continues to shake his head at the referee. Edward Plague is back on his feet and, surprisingly, he is laughing to himself. The cameras pan in on his face…

Plague: Look beyond the veil that blocks out reality…..there is a higher purpose to your existence….break free from the shackles of the machine….they do not want you to see what I can see…..they do not want you to know what I know....but in time, I will show you…

HE: Why does Plague have to open his mouth….I have nightmares every time…

HA: Edward Plague is not victorious here tonight but he is on a path of destruction right now…I would hate to be anyone in his way…

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 25 Feb 2014, 7:59 pm

HA: Wow what a matchup and what a win for Costello. I can’t help but think The Authority will not be happy about that. They have been very clear about their plans for Costello but despite all that he has been successful tonight

*Henry laughs

HE: I’m sure whatever happened is because The Authority has allowed it to happen. You heard Mr. Jones earlier, he is in complete control

*The video screen goes black and the arena lights switch off

HA: What now….. I hate when this happens. It’s never leading to a pleasant surprise

HE: There’s that chill in here again…… This is getting really creepy

*A video begins to play showing a red carpeted room. Antique portraits hang on the wall and lavish tapestries separate them. The scene moves forward slowly as a heartbeat echoes out of the speakers and into the ears of those watching. The camera comes to a double door and then stops abruptly. Heavy locks are heard turning and then falling to the floor, before the door opens with a long creak. Inside this new room is nearly totally dark, with the toys seen previously, scattered across the floor. In the middle of the room, a lone candle shines out on a small table. On either side sit two figures, one very large and one smaller as the heartbeat continues to flow.

*The camera moves forward towards the table and we soon see a checkers board lying open on top of it. The pieces are scattered in various positions as it is clear that a game is being played. The camera turns slowly to one side, and we see that the smaller figure is a wooden puppet, complete with a pale white oversized head. The puppet is wearing an all black suit with the only colour being the red tie that hangs around its neck. The eyes of the puppet stare out as the candle light picks up the red eye liner that surrounds the large pupils. A sickening smile is painted broadly across its lips as its head moves slowly from side to side.

*The camera then turns to the other side and we at last see the other figure. A man sits there; his face covered with very long straight black hair. His shirt is white and pristine, complete with a high collar and cut away sleeves.

*The shadowy light picks up well structured arms, as the man reaches across the table and moves one of the white pieces over a black coloured piece. His face slowly lifts up and we see his skin is heavily scarred. Even with this, a smile appears out of the corner of his mouth.

*The camera turns back to the puppet, whose smile is now curving downwards in a frown. His head keeps moving from side to side and we notice it is now in tune with the heartbeat that is still playing. The camera moves back to the man whose face is still smiling, but very slowly changes to a frown of its own.

*Then, gradually, the man takes his other hand and moves a black coloured piece. He starts to jump over all the white pieces, placing his hand down hard at the completion of each move, before he has hurdled each and every one of his white pieces. He then slowly pushes all of the white pieces to one side of the board before closing it in half.

*The camera focuses on his face as his head bows again, his features completely covered by his black hair. The camera then turns to the puppet, whose sickening smile has returned.

*The scene starts to darken as the heartbeat fades away. Then, wrote in red on the screen, the following words are seen.

Who Called The Puppet Master?

*The words fall from the top of the screen like blood as it then completely goes black again.

HA: Errrrr. Henry???

Henry stays silent, the audience still unsure what they have seen start to mutter between themselves

HA: Errrm???

*Henry can be heard speaking to the backstage team

HE: What the hell was that………..What do you mean you don’t know………..Well what do I tell the audience?

*A voice can be faintly heard

??: Go to commercial

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 25 Feb 2014, 8:01 pm

*Backstage following the break

“Well, I’m back na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na, fix your bent antenna tune it and then I’m gonna”

“Robin, yo, wait up!”

*Jimmy Phillips runs down the corridor to catch up with Robin Reborn

RR “Sup, my man JP, how’s tricks?”

JP “Jibber-jabber Robin Reborn, tonight we got a job to do”

RR “I know the game, man, ball so hard Jimmy Phillips came to find me”

JP “Hold up now, this isn’t a game to Jimmy Phillips. I know you had my back, and I thank you for that Robin, but you need to get your head on now.”

Robin’s mood flickers to one of controlled rage “I won’t play games in that ring. No man can beat me up and try and break my body and soul yet still walk to attack like a coward. Altair is ready to be taught a lesson, Takeo is collateral damage.”

Phillips smiles “That’s what The Talent needs to see. Tonight we teach a coward a lesson, and we welcome Takeo the 6CW way. He’s in the big leagues now, we’re doing everyone in this business a favour by letting him know”

Reborn is back to his irreverent self “Brother, boys gonna TESTIFY! When he sees me fly! Reborn out!”

*Robin leaves Phillips standing in his spot as the scene fades.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 25 Feb 2014, 8:02 pm

*Backstage in the office of The Authority Mr. Jones is once again sat reading through paper work when the door I flung open and in strides Vincent Costello

*Costello is smiling but he appears irate

VC: See. I told you!!

*Behind Costello steps his legal representative Anthony Abbott

AA: Vincent. This is not the time. You made your point in the ring, leave me to deal with the negotiations with the Senior Team

*Abbott speaks directly to Jones

AA: Sorry Mr. Jones. My client doesn’t always understand due process

*Costello shrugs off Abbott angrily

VC: No I know exactly what needs to be done. I’m sick of doing this the soft way. You need to face facts I am going to get what I want Jones, you can’t keep pushing me down

*Jones smiles

MJ: Vincent. I am glad to see we have instilled some get up and go into your attitude, it is nice to see you have finally decided to stop waiting for people to hand things to you on a plate whining about the terms of a contract

*Costello snaps

VC: The contract is valid

AA: This is perhaps not the time but my client is correct Mr. Jones, as discussed previously Mr. Costello has a valid contract signed at the time of his initial employment with EWF. The terms of that still remain and we will continue to insist that these are honoured.

*Jones replies with a stern tone

MJ: This is not the time but as you brought it up again let me reiterate the position once more. I do not care what the terms of Mr. Costello’s contract said in EWF. I don’t care if he was guaranteed release after one year to pursue other opportunities if he failed to be given a shot at the heavyweight championship, whether he was told should he be successful he would be made the highest earner in the company. I don’t care if he was guaranteed dancing cats and dogs upon his arrival to the arena. It matters not one jot to me what it used to say. The fact of the matter remains. This is a new world. My world and what I say goes and your client has two options

*Jones smiles

MJ: You don’t like the terms, leave, go now, I’ll even get the door for you because believe me there are plenty of people that would jump at the opportunities you have been afforded

*Costello and Abbott stand firm as Jones continues

MJ: Or you can stop moaning and stamping your feet like a petulant child hiding behind a man in a cheap suit and do something about it!!!!

*Costello is seething

MJ: Believe me Vincent. You may not be a soldier of the Authority but you will fall into line with everyone else and march to the beat of my drum!!

*Costello barks

VC: You want action; you want me to show you how dangerous I can be?

*Costello storms from the office and Jones turns to Abbott once more and puts out an open hand

MJ: Pleasure doing business with you

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 25 Feb 2014, 8:03 pm

Match 5
Lucas Takeo/Alexander Altair vs Robin Reborn/Jimmy Phillips

We cut back to ringside where we are once again joined by the commentary team of Harold and Henry Lloyd who welcome us to the fifth match of the night, the camera pans around the arena to show the excited fans as Harold talks about the people taking part next

HA: Next we have the official debut of the monster Lucas Takeo and I have to be honest, after seeing the way he came in to this company I'm worried for the team of Robin Reborn and Jimmy Phillips here tonight!

HE: So you should be! Takeo is nearly 7 foot tall and weighs in at just under 23 stone! Last time we saw him he showed us just what he could do when he put Demarcus Brown out of commission...if that wasn't bad enough for the team of Phillips and Reborn his tag team partner here tonight is none other than the man who beat Phillips at Revolution...Alexander Altair!

HA: While I think Demarcus Brown's brutal match with Ojore may have been the reason he isn't here tonight I will agree that Phillips and Reborn will have to be on their A Game to come away with the win tonight!

The crowd begin to cheer as smoke fills the stage and Stronger by Kanye West begins to pump out of the sound system, the stage remains empty for a few moments before Robin Reborn bursts through the smoke rolling on to the stage to the enjoyment of the crowd. Reborn makes his way down towards the ring and slides in.

HE: The last time we saw Reborn he got involved in business that didn't concern him, he also cost his partner here tonight the match!

HA: That's rubbish and you know it! He came to the aid of Phillips just as Phillips did for him in the past...these two men were part of Team EWF and I can tell that respect they have for each other is still alive and well!

HE: Well once Altair gets his hands on Reborn here tonight he might just regret getting involved!

The crowd continues to cheer as the arena lighting turns red and Cold Ash and Colder Hearts by Thrice begins to blast out around the Copper Box Arena. Jimmy Phillips jogs out on to the stage with a determined look plastered across his face, he wastes no time making his way down to the ring flanked by Brock Lesnar style pyros as he jumps up on to the apron. Phillips and Reborn bump fists as they stand in wait for their opponents

HA: You can certainly see the determination on the face of the Talent here tonight!

HE: The Talent!? Don't make me laugh...let’s see how talented he is when he's up against a monster and a cerebral assassin!

The cheers for Reborn and Phillips are quickly drowned out as MK Ultra by Muse begins to play, the fans boo as Altair walks out slowly on to the stage, and he stands and waits removing his robe at the top of the aisle.

HA: It looks like Alexander is scared to make his way towards the ring just yet!

HE: Scared!? Never! He just knows just how under hand the so called 'good guys' can be!

The boo's continue as From Yesterday by 30 Seconds To Mars begins to fill the airwaves and the crowd are greeted by the looming figure of Lucas Takeo. Lucas slowly makes his way out on to the stage and begins to walk towards the ring flanked by Altair, his face covered by a towel he stares at the ground and finally makes it to the ring steps.

HE: I just can't get over how massive this guy is!

HA: I can't either! It's crazy to think that Lucas Takeo is the heaviest man in this match by over 60 pounds! The fact that Robin Reborn is the lightest man weighing in at 230 pounds is astonishing!

HE: Let's see how agile he is when he faces a man 90 pounds heavier than him!

Lucas and Altair enter the ring together as Lucas finally removes the towel from his head revealing an intimidating stare locked on his opponents, Altair taps Lucas on the back and leaves the ring for the apron leaving Lucas stood in his teams corner beckoning either man to face him, Phillips attempts to enter but Reborn jumps the rope and prepares to take on the giant, the ref rings the bell and the match begins.

HE: Here we go! Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to Robin Reborn's funeral!

HA: Stop it! Reborn is a great superstar and you can never write him off!

Reborn wastes no time in going forward charging at Takeo, the pair meet in the middle of the ring as Reborn ducks under a big boot attempt before bouncing off the ropes and returning with a springboard drop kick that causes Takeo to stumble backwards. Reborn once again charges forward and ducks under a clothesline attempt this time returning with a springboard clothesline that once again staggers the monster Takeo who somehow remains on his feet, he orders Reborn to come at him once again, as Reborn does Phillips makes the blind tag and climbs the ropes.

HA: I don't think Takeo saw the tag!

HE: I'm sick of so called super stars getting away with these under hand tactics just because the fans cheer them!

Reborn this time attempts a running cross body but Takeo shows off his power catching Reborn and hitting a World Strongest Slam style manoeuvre that flattens Reborn, Takeo goes for the cover but the ref informs him of the tag. As Takeo gets back to his feet the crowd go wild as Phillips comes crashing down with a huge Axe Handle that causes Takeo to drop to one knee, Phillips begins to land kicks and punches to Takeo before bouncing off the ropes

HA: Game Changer!

The crowd cheers as Phillips attempts to end this one quickly looking for his version of the Clothesline from Hell only for Takeo to somehow catch the arm of Phillips turning the attack in to a big sleeper hold. Takeo wastes no time in dragging Phillips to the corner before making the tag to Altair.

HE: Time for Altair to pick up where he left off!

The fans boo as Takeo tosses Phillips in to the corner before charging in with a splash that takes the air from Phillips, Altair climbs in and begins to land hard punches to the face of Phillips, he backs up for a few seconds before running forward and hitting a running knee to the Talent.

Altair begins to stalk Phillips as he does his best to get to his feet, the crowd wills Phillips to stay down but it is too late as Altair strikes

HE: Crossface! This is what should have ended it last time!

The crowd's groans are cut short at Reborn rolls in to the ring hitting a running drop kick to the face of Altair who is forced to let go of the hold

HA: Once again Reborn makes the save!

HE: But who is going to save Reborn!?

As Reborn gets to his feet he is lifted high in to the air by a furious Lucas Takeo who charges across the ring launching the high flying daredevil down to the outside, Takeo then drags a groggy Altair to their corner before making the tag for himself just as Phillips is back on his feet in the middle of the ring.

HA: Takeo is showing just how deadly he can be!

The two men meet in the middle of the ring and begin to trade punches with Takeo beginning to take control, Phillips manages to duck a huge right but is caught with a backfist from the 6ft 11 monster leaving him groggy on his feet, and Takeo quickly grasps Phillips around the throat

HE: Chokeslam!

HA: Game Changer!

As Takeo looks for the Chokeslam Phillips fights with all of his might landing a big kick to the gut of Takeo, as Phillips lands he bursts forward hitting a close range version of the Clothesline From Hell leaving both men down, Phillips reaches over and makes the cover

…...2
…......THR-

The crowd groan as Takeo is able to kick out of the Talent's finisher and incredibly begins to push himself to his feet

HA: The crowd are about to go crazy!

As Takeo gets to his feet the flashbulbs go off and Robin Reborn flies across the ring hitting a huge drop kick that takes Takeo back down to the mat, Reborn wills him to get up before hitting an Enziguri to the kneeling Takeo the fans begin to chant as Reborn points towards the turnbuckle, they will him on as he slowly climbs to the top.

HA: Watch out Robin!

Altair bursts towards Reborn but Phillips makes the interception taking both men through the ropes and down on to the outside out cold, Reborn stands high above the ring and poses for the fans before looking down at the floored Takeo.

HA: Reborn is about to fly!

HE: Oh my god! I've never seen ANYTHING like that before!

The crowd cheers as Reborn hits a huge 450 splash towards the monster Takeo but the cheers are quickly destroyed as Takeo is able to catch the falling Reborn by the throat reversing the attack; Takeo begins to get to his feet pulling Reborn up in to a standing position before looking for the end

HE: Chokeslam!

The ring shakes as Takeo slams Reborn in to the mat with his trademark Chokeslam, the crowd boos as Takeo makes the cover while Altair holds Phillips back

…...2
…......3!

HE: And that’s all she wrote

HA: Impressive debut from Takeo but Phillips and Reborn can take solace in the fact they put on a very good showing in such adverse circumstances…

HE: I don’t think the issues between Phillips and Altair are done….as for Takeo, nobody wants that kind of problem in their future…

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 25 Feb 2014, 8:05 pm

*Backstage once again in the office of The Authority Mr. Jones is sat at his desk as the door opens and in walks Tyler Roth

*Jones smiles

MJ: I was expecting I’d see you this evening. And I am sure I can guess what you are here to request

*Tyler speaks before Jones can continue

TR: I want a rematch

*Jones sighs deeply

MJ: I’m not sure I can do that Tyler I’m afraid

*Roth bangs his fist on the desk

TR: Of course you can. Just make the damn match!

MJ: I think you need to consider your actions Mr. Roth. You have been provided with an opportunity, an opportunity you failed to take. I am not sure I should continue to hand you chance after chance. My brother may have some misguided belief that you are the next big thing but I thankfully do not share his view of the world

I have another plan. One that is good for me and good for the company

TR: You wanted that belt. I can get you that belt

*Jones laughs smugly

MJ: That ship has sailed Tyler. I have shall we say re-evaluated our priorities and whilst it is true to say we would like to have control of the 6CW belt perhaps the means by which this happens needs to change

TR: What are you bleating on about?

MJ: Don’t worry I don’t expect you to grasp the detail Tyler but let me lay it out in its simplest terms. If 6CW makes money, I make money.

A lot of money.

So whilst the end game is The Authority having complete control it would make sense that in the interim I make as much money as possible.

Profit maximisation Tyler!

*Roth is shaking his head

TR: I can make you money

*Jones laughs briefly

MJ: But why rely on the profitability of one man when I can utilise the entire roster

*Jones is smiling from ear to ear as Roth appears confused

MJ: I’m glad you are here, Tyler, because now I can make the biggest announcement of the evening….

*Jones looks around and then beckons the cameraman to get a good shot

MJ: I want this heard by the entire roster…Sunday 6th April, 6CW Day of Reckoning….I am hereby inviting anyone on the roster to try his hand at unlocking the Gateway to Glory…

*Roth shrugs his shoulders, clearly having no idea what his boss is talking about

MJ: It’s brilliant in its simplicity Tyler. One match, the prize to headline Night of Glory, all you have to do is out last the entire roster in a 30 man over the top rope battle royal. If you can throw 29 other men over the top….I’ll give you a world championship match of your choosing on the grandest stage of them all…

At Day of Reckoning a Gateway to Glory will be forged, one by one a superstar will enter the ring and do battle until only one stands victorious his Night of Glory beckoning.

This is your chance….the chance of every superstar in the locker-room to headline the biggest show on the wrestling calendar….to cement your name in history, to put your name up in lights and elevate yourself to a brand new level….this is the difference between being good and being great….this is the difference between being a superstar and being an icon….you win this match and your legacy sky rockets beyond your wildest dreams…..only one can survive….only the best will conquer…

*Jones is smiling as Roth breathes heavily

TR: I’m in!!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 25 Feb 2014, 8:09 pm

*Robin Reborn, rubbing his neck from the chokeslam he just took, walks tentatively to the door of Jack Hurst’s Bachelor Boudoir. Having tried to speak to him earlier in the night and being shocked to find Hurst a drunken, desperate state, Reborn is unsurprisingly wary.

He knocks softly on the door “Jack, man, how you doing?”

As he leans his ear to the door to listen, it swings open and Reborn stumbles forward into a fully suited and booted Hurst, looking as fresh as a daisy.

“Ahh Robin, my good man, how the devil are you?”

Reborn takes a step back to look at Hurst, clearly a little shocked “Dude, that’s a transformation”

JH “Indeed. Times aren’t quite as chipper as they have been, good sir, but glory awaits. Or should I say, the Gateway has opened.”

Robin smiles wide “Yeah man, that’s one hell of a shot. World Titles, Night of Glory, Main Events, that’s the cheddar.”

JH “Quite, Robin, quite. Maybe I can turn things around for those who still believe in honour, decorum and respect. Perhaps hope isn’t quite lost.”

RR “Big words, my man, glory isn’t defined by one night and shining gold. Hustlers gotta hustle every night of the week and make people crazy.”

JH “A path has been placed before us, Robin. We’ve got hearts, brains and courage…maybe we can turn that yellow road gold!”

RR “I don’t follow nothing. You walk there man, I’ll make my own way. Peace”

*Reborn walks away from Hurst as the scene fades.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 25 Feb 2014, 8:09 pm

Match 6
Ojore vs Jack Hurst

HA: Welcome back, up next is a bit of a mismatch

HE: I’d say. Ojore is probably one of the most inform individuals on the roster at the moment and we saw just how devastating he can be with his shocking dismantling of DeMarcus Brown at Revolution

HA: Brown who is still in hospital and is thankfully slowly beginning to recover after the brutal beating he received firstly in his match with Ojore and then during an atrocious attack from Lucas Takeo

HE: And tonight’s opponent Jack Hurst has been on a serious dip in form since being the number one contender to Tyler Roth’s UK Championship barely a few months ago

HA: And talking of contenders surely Ojore has put himself in line for a shot at Enforcer’s EWF belt off the back of that impressive PPV victory?

HE: I can’t see that happening Harold

HA: Why because he’s an actual threat?

Henry stays silent as Childish Gambino blasts through the speakers

HA: And here is the Ugandan Man of war

Ojore steps through the curtain, the Xtreme Championship slung over his shoulder. There is a spattering of boos but the majority of the crowd remains silent as Ojore walks towards the ring

HE: This crowd is obviously maintaining a silent respect for the Xtreme champion

HA: We still know relatively little about the man. Yes he was an original member of FEAR in EWF but clearly he has never been under the control of anyone

HE: He has left a path of destruction since coming to 6CW from across the pond and as little as we do know it is clear that he is not a man to be messed with as Hurst will no doubt soon find out

With Ojore in the centre of the ring Prince Charming booms from the speakers, the crowd rise to their feet as Jack Hurst walks out through the curtain, he bows to the left side of the arena and bows to the right before giving a female audience member his scarf.

HA: A fan favourite amongst the 6CW universe

HE: He’s weird he fits in with the rest of them in the arena but that won’t get him anywhere tonight against the beast awaiting in the ring

Hurst enters the ring, checks himself out in his handheld mirror before going to two corners and bowing on the second turnbuckle. Hurst jumps down after saluting the crowd, he hands the mirror to the official, nods towards his opponent and prepares for the start of the match
HA: We’re all ready for this one to get underway

HE: I don’t expect it to take very long

The bell rings and to the surprise of everyone, even Ojore Hurts bursts forward towards the monster hitting a drop kick to the knee that staggers the Ugandan war machine, Hurst is quickly back and once again goes for the leg of Ojore hitting another drop kick, as Hurst gets up for the third time Ojore charges meeting the self proclaimed Gentleman of professional wrestling in the centre of the ring, Hurt ducks under a big boot attempt and bounces off the ropes this time hitting a third drop kick to the back of Ojore's leg finally flooring him.

HA: Hurst has done it, Ojore is down!

HE: Yeah but for how long?

Ojore quickly gets back to a kneeling position but Hurst meets him with kicks to the chest, after a few unanswered kicks Ojore manages to grab the leg of Hurst, the crowd begin to cheer as Ojore pushes Hurst away only for Hurst to hit a super kick that takes Ojore down once more, Hurst quickly makes the cover

..1…….

KICKOUT

Hurst gets back to his feet and waits for Ojore to get back up, Hurst hits another jaw shakingly hard super kick that leaves Ojore almost out on his feet, Hurst bursts forward hitting a drop kick that staggers the monster once again but still Ojore stands his ground. Hurst shakes his head in disbelief as Ojore begins to charge forward, Hurst reacts quickly and runs towards the turnbuckle hitting a springboard Moonsault (ala Daniel Bryan) and brings him crashing down on top of the big Ugandan taking him down to the matt.

HA: Hurst could have this one here!

..1……………….

2……………………..

POWEROUT!

The crowd is stunned as Ojore powers out of the pin attempt sending Hurst high in to the air, Hurst though is able to land on his feet and begins to stalk Ojore

HE: Enziguri...

HA: Oh god! Like that the momentum is stopped!

Hurst waits for Ojore to get to his feet before jumping up and looking for the Enziguri only for Ojore to catch both his feet and slam him on to the ground, Ojore lets out a massive scream before jumping in to the air and hitting a big splash

HA: 280 pounds and he got all of it!

HE: Ojore showing Hurst just why you have to keep him down

HA: That's easier said than done Henry, Ojore looks like he's ready to snap Hurst in two!

Ojore gets to his feet and stamps his foot on the ground before beating his chest and targeting Hurst who has begun to use the ropes to pull himself to his feet, Ojore orders him up before charging forward

HA: What an impact! 280 pounds crashing down!

The crowd cheer as Hurst is able to react to the charging monster dropping down, causing Ojore to fall through the ropes and down to the outside, Ojore begins to stagger up as Hurst is back on his feet and charges towards the ropes, the crowd are stunned as the flash bulbs go...

Crowd: Holy sh!t! x10

HE: That has to be it! This one is over!

The replay shows as Hurst reaches the ropes hitting a plancha front flip (ala Undertaker) that sends him rocketing towards Ojore. Ojore lets out a war cry as he stands his ground catching Hurst on his shoulder before charging in to the ring steps crashing Hurst in a Powerbomb style manoeuvre across the top of them.

HA: Ojore became famous in EWF for his never say die attitude and for being almost impossible to keep down...this is why he is out EXT champion and why we had to say goodbye to Demarcus Brown.

HE: Ojore is throwing Hurst around like a rag doll and I love it!

HA: This is a man's career you're watching be threatened Henry...

HE: He knew what he was signing up for when he had to fight Ojore.

Ojore yanks Hurst up to his feet as the ref orders for the action to return to the ring, Ojore lets out another war cry before picking Hurst up in to a military press and running towards the ring, as he reaches the ring he throws Hurst up towards the ropes sending him crashing through the second rope and in to the ring, Ojore begins to stalk the ringside before slowly making his way back inside.

As Ojore reaches Hurst he pulls him up again but Hurst fights back with a jab that catches Ojore off guard, Ojore swings in retaliation but Hurst is able to duck the attempt and hit another jab followed by a third unanswered punch. Ojore begins to sway as Hurst hits another and another before bouncing off the ropes looking for a springboard lariat

HA: Spear!

HE: Hurst should have stayed down!

As Hurst returns midair Ojore dives forward hitting a massive mid air spear that shakes the ring as both men crash down, Ojore stands up signals for the end as he waits for Hurst to get back up

HE: EARTHQUAKE!

HA: NO! WHAT A REVERSAL!

As Hurst stands up he is quickly kicked in the midsection as Ojore lifts him in the air looking for the Gutwrench Powerbomb but as he attempts to bring him down Hurst somehow manages to roll down the back turning the move in to a roll up

HA: Anklelock

Ojore quickly kicks out but Hurst driven by adrenaline is able to roll Ojore on to his front before locking in the ankle lock in the centre of the ring, Ojore begins to drag himself forward but Hurst twists more making the Ugandan monster scream out in pain, Ojore kicks back but Hurst holds on for dear life once again twisting the ankle of the big man, Ojore claws forward again but Hurst uses all of this strength to drag him back and continue the onslaught working the ankle more and more.

HA: I can't believe what I'm seeing, Hurst worked the leg earlier and now it could be the thing that wins him the match!

Ojore once again kicks his leg back this time managing to break the hold of Hurst, Ojore is quickly back to his feet but Hurst charges forward looking for the chop block. As Hurst dives for the leg Ojore jumps in to the air and comes crashing down on the back of Hurst driving him in to the matt, Ojore climbs up again and drags Hurst up again.

HE: Thunder! He got all of that!

The crowd groans as Ojore hit's Thunder on Hurst leaving him down in the centre of the ring

…...2

…......3!

Ojore climbs up and begins to leave the ring before stopping between the ropes, he looks back as Hurst is beginning to push himself up and gets back in to the ring with an evil look across his face, as Hurst gets up to his knees Ojore reaches down and hits an amazing leverage gutwrench Powerbomb leaving Hurst out in the middle of the ring.

HA: I guess we can call that the full stop on this match! Jack Hurst shows that he was never going to give up but it seems the massive Ugandan would prove too much for him to deal with here tonight

HE: Maybe he should have just thrown in the towel...look where this got him!

Ojore slowly walks back up the ramp ignoring the crowd as Hurst slowly gets to his feet with the help of the referee. He raises a hand to the crowd who cheer

HA: Hurst lives to fight another day and Ojore sending a message backstage that he is more than ready to take the step up to the next level

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 25 Feb 2014, 8:11 pm

*Drake Callihan is walking backstage; he still appears annoyed following his disagreement with Jones earlier in the evening

??: Daddy

*Kelsey runs towards her father and throws her arms over his shoulders; Drake does not react as Kelsey steps back

KC: What’s the matter?

*Drake sighs but offers no reply,from round the corner a voice is heard

??: Kelsey, why do you insist on running away like a child, this isn’t a game of playground kiss chase

*Kelsey giggles and Oliver Keane walks into view, Drake throws his shoulders back, narrowing his eyes as he comes face to face with his daughter’s suitor. Kelsey looks at both men and laughs

KC: Oooooh smell the testosterone. Hackles down boys

*Callihan remains unmoved; Kelsey places her hand on her fathers’ chest and he immediately softens. Kelsey takes Keane’s hand in hers and turns again to face Drake

KC: Daddy. I don’t think you’ve met Olly properly have you?

*Drake looks Keane up and down

DC: I know all about him

*Keane replies abruptly

OK: And what do you know?

*Kelsey nips her father’s arm

KC: Daddy, play nice

DC: I know that my daughter is the most important thing in the entire world

*Keane nods in agreement

DC: And I know what you did at Revolution

OK: Drake knows he overstepped the line

DC: But I also know that there’s no middle ground in this and if you’re not with us then you’re against us

*Drake holds out a hand. The camera pans onto Kelsey who is smiling then onto Keane who is looking at Callihan’s outstretched hand before panning over Drake’s shoulder and focusing on Nate Nack who has been watching the events unfold

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 25 Feb 2014, 8:13 pm

*Thunder is backstage with Christy James, he looks fresh faced and is bouncing up and down on his toes

CJ: Thunder. You look happy. Are you still on a high following Revolution?

*Thunder smiles

T: Spring is in the air, nights are getting lighter, and Walking Dead is back on the telly. What’s not to be happy about?

*Christy reacts excitedly

CJ: Oh my god, can you believe…………

*Thunder places a finger on Christy’s lips

T: Spoilers Christy

*Christy nods as Thunder slowly removes his finger

CJ: And surely the recent announcement from Mr. Jones regarding the Gateway to Glory match has got to have peaked your interest?

T: Peaked my interest? I’m giddier than a Who fan on Christmas Day. That match is made for me. I have all the skills you need to come out on top Christy. You know that...

CJ: But there will be a lot of people thinking exactly the same thing, one of those being your opponent from Revolution Liam Wood. Have you heard from the Viper since your victory?

*Thunder’s demeanour changes slightly

T: To be honest Christy I am a little worried. You saw how the match ended, I really thought we could have put all this behind us but Liam had other ideas. I have tried calling him but no answer even Emmy’s not taking my calls, but I’m not giving up on our friendship, what happened in the ring has happened, that’s in the past. Now we need to focus on the future. 6CW needs us back fighting evil, Batman and Robin together again

CJ: The crime fighting duo?

*Thunder smiles

T: You know it baby!

*Christy smiles

CJ: Thanks for your time Thunder or should I call you Bruce?

*Thunder smiles and places his finger on his own lips

T: Spoilers

*Thunder walks away before turning back

T: Oh Christy, one more thing

*Christy smiles and re-raises the mic

T: Let’s Rock

CROWD: AND RIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 25 Feb 2014, 8:29 pm

Match 7
Chaos vs Thunder

Ha: Up next we have two men going head to head who had conflicting nights at Revolution

He: That's right. We've got Chaos who's cold strealk continued at Revolution up against Thunder who came through one of the matches if the night against best friend Liam Wood beating him 2-1 in the best of three match

Ha: I think that should be one time best friends, who knows what the state of that relationship is at the minute. Anyhow, lets get this one underway

The crowd start to cheer as 'its an omen' rings around the arena and Chaos walks out to the stage. He makes his way gingerly from one side of the stage to the other before making his way down to the ring and sliding inside

Ha: I don't know about you but I'm surprised to see Chaos here tonight. At Revolution we seen Chaos left in a pretty bad state, not for the first time since joining 6CW, we've seen him take some pretty bad headshots which have raised questions over not just his physical, but mental health as well

He: Well doctors have cleared him so thats good enough for me

'It's an omen' is quickly replaced as 'Heroes are hard to find' kicks in and the fans go wild. Thunder walks out and stares around at the fans cheering for him before he starts to make his way down to the ring tagging the hands of the fans.

Ha: Listen to this ovation. Thunder has well and truly made himself one of the biggest draws in 6CW, and what a match...what a win he picked up against Wood. Could be career defining beating the former champion

He: Could be, only time will tell. right now he has to focus on the task at hand in Chaos

Thunder climbs down off the turnbuckle as the referee signals for the bell and the two men go to tie up in the middle of the ring. Chaos evades the grab from Thunder and udcks underneath before connecting with a sharp kick to the leg, then the midsection and then takes Thunder down with an arm drag.

Thunder gets back to his feet and loosens his joints before going to tie up again. Chaos tries to duck underneath but Thunder ctahces him and then forces him back into the corner. The official closes in and starts a five count for Thunder to relinquish the hold. As he breaks Chaos jumps out of the corner landing a forearm to the temple of Chaos and then continues a barage of kicks as Thunder staggers back.

Chaos backs him up against the ropes and goes to whip him, Thunder reverses but Chaos comes back at him with a spinning heel kick which takes Thunder down. Chaos runs over and drops a quick elbow and then stomps down on him as Thunder tries to get back to his feet.

He: This is as vicious as we've seen Chaos in a while, maybe those shots to the head have finally knocked some belieft back into him

Chaos backs away and gives Thunder time to get to his feet, as he does Chaos kicks him in the gut and then hits a running kneelift into a neckbreaker. Chaos quickly crawls over and hooks Thunders leg for the cover

Ha: Thunder kicking out with relative ease there

Chaos gets to his feet and allows Thunder to begin to get up, as he doesn he runs at him and hits a soccer punt to the side of Thunder driving the air out of him. Thunder tries to get to his feet again and again Chaos kicks him sharp in the side and then kicks Thunder across the canvas rolling hm under the rope to the outside of the ring

He: This impressive from Chaos early on. Thunder really needs to try and get some kind of foothold in this

Ha: INCOMING!!!

The crowd are going wild as Chaos leaps clear of the top rope and takes Thunder down with spinning suicide dive. Chaos rolls in and out of the ring to break the count and then he lifts Thunder to his feet and drives him back first into the ring apron.

Chaos drags Thunder away and then proceeds to drive him into the ring apron again and again and again before rolling him inside uder the bottom rope. Chaos climbs up to the ring apron

He: Chaos planning some more high risk here...spingbo....

Ha: SPEARED OUT OF THE AIR! CHAOS LANDED HARD HIS HEAD BOUNCING OFF THE MAT

Camera flashes illuminate around the crowd as Chaos looks to be going for a springboard hurricanrana only for Thunder to spear him mid air down to the mat. Thunder takes a moment to catch his breath back after being winded by the various shots to the side and lower back. He makes his way over and picks Chaos up off the mat.

Thunder backs him in to the corner of the ring and then whips him into the opposite corner, he follows up with a running clothesline squashing Chaos up against the turnbuckles before whipping him into the opposite corner again. The force is enough to send Chaos staggering out of the corner and he walks into a big body drop from Thunder who drops over him for the pin

Chaos gets his shoulder off the mat and Thunder gets to his feet, he bounces off the rope and then hits Chaos with a leg drop across the neck and head, he gets to his feet again and connects with a second then a third before going for another pin

Ha: Certainly a closer pin fall than the first for Thunder. But he's certainly targeing the head of Chaos in this one

He: and why not, you said it yourself Chaos has had his fair share of hits to the head and lets look at this reply again of this spear from Thunder. Chaos' head bounces off that mat and who knows what damage impact like that can do

Thunder lifts Chaos of the mat and pushes him against the ropes, he hits a knee to the mid section before whipping him across the ring and then connects with an inverted atomic drop and then hits a running enziguri wrapping his foot around the back of Chaos' head who collapses face first to the floor

Ha: I think Chaos is out, Thunder has to have him here

he: SHOULDER UP FROM CHAOS! I DON'T KNOW HOW THOUGH

Thunder gets to his feet and drops a quick leg drop again to Chaos and then he begins to stalk Chaos who slowly begins to stir. He pulls himself up using the ropes and turns to face Thunder

Ha: Thunder like a shark that smells blood, on him like a flash

He: Looks like he wants to go old school

Thunder closes in and grabs the arm of Chaos twisting it into the armbar and he drags him into the corner of the ring and then begins to climb to the top rope

Ha: Thunder firmly in control of this ......SPOKE TOO SOON

The crowd cheer Chaos as he kicks the rope out and crotches Thunder across the top rope. Chaos collapses to one knee rubbing his head but then jumps to his feet and runs at the ropes springing off and connecting with a drop kick that knocks Thunder off the ropes crashing to the outside

He: Thats a heavy fall for Thunder who looks in a bad way

Chaos climbs to the outside on to the ring apron and looks back at Thunder gingerly getting to his feet

Ha: WHAT A MOONSAULT

Ha: Wow

Chaos puts his body on the line as he soars through the air and takes Thunder back down quicker than he got up. Choas slides back in the ring and catches a second wind as Thunder struggles to on the outside, the official starts the count out

Thunder crawls toward the ring apron and tries to pull himself up but Chaos knocks him back down with a baseball slide

He: This is clever from Chaos, he could be on the verge of a count out victory here

The referee continues to count

Ha: I don't think Thunder is gonna make it

He: Just, but here comes Chaos

Chaos closes in on Thunder and grabs him by the head, he drags him through the ropes hanging him by hs feet across the second rope before planting him face first down to the mat with a sickening DDT and rolls him over to hook the leg

Ha: Shoulder up from Thunder

Chaos sits rocking holding his head before jumping back upto his feet. He waits as Thunder begins to get up and then he runs and springboards off the rope and takes Thunder back down with a crossbody. He gets straight back up and springs off the ropes again this time connecting with lionsault and hooks the leg again

Ha: I THOUGHT HE HAD HIM

He: I think Chaos did as well

Chaos gets back up and he grabs Thunder by the head and lifts him to his feet. He pushes him up against the rope and then whips him across the ring before connecting with a dropkick to the knee and then another dropkick right o the face which drops Thunder back down in position for a cover

Ha: Thunder gets his shoulder up again, but Chaos now in the ascendency

Chaos starts to show signs of frustration hitting out at the mat. He gets back to his feet and exits the ring to the apron shouting at Thunder to get to his feet

He: Notify Heathrow Airport because Chaos is about to take off

Ha: HURRICANRANA

Chaos springs off the top rope and sends Thunder crashing across the ring with the hurricanrana leaving him slumped in the corner of the ring sat up against the bottom turnbuckle. Chaos stares around at the crowd and then begins to climb the top rope

He: no way...he isn't gonna do this

Ha: COAST TO COAST

He: BUT THUNDER HAD THE FORESIGHT TO MOVE AND THATS ANOTHER TOUGH LANDING FROM CHAOS

Thunder wastes no time in getting to his feet, he lifts Chaos up and kicks him in the gut and then connects with a snap suplex, he rolls through and lifts Chaos back to his feet and hits a second rolling through again, followed by a third

Ha: Well thats new

He: Brilliant offense fom Thunder

After the third suplex Thunder rolls through again only this time he doesn't connect with another suplex, instead planting Chaos with a spike DDT before hooking the leg

He: He's got him

Ha: Kick out from Chaos, literally that close to a Thunder win

Thunder backs away and allows time for Chaos to start getting to his feet, as he does he pulls him up by the arm and knocks him down with a short arm clothseline, he pulls him back up and connects with a second clothesline and then pulls him up athird time and whips him into the corner of the ring.

Thunder runs at him and engulfs him with another running clothesline and then he twists the arm into an armbar and climbs up to the top rope

He: Going for old school again

Ha: SECOND TIME LUCKY

Thunder jumps down connecting with the shot but connects across the head instead of the shoulder, Chaos falls down to his knees and then Thunder bounces off the ropes

Ha: SHINING WIZARD!! THIS ONES OVER

Ha: How did Chaos kick out? His eyes are all kinds of glazed over

Thunder signals for the end and he starts to stalk Chaos who doesn't have a clue were he is. He gets to his feet swaying from side to side as Thunder grabs lining him up for the Hunters Arrow

Ha: Here comes the bullhammer elbow

He: CODE BREAKER FROM CHAOS! I DON'T KNOW WHERE HE IS GETTING THIS FROM??

Chaos starts to psyche himself up, running full on adrenalin. Thunder is down holding his face as Chaos crawls toward the corner of the ring and starts to pull himself up, he climbs up to the top rope facing out at the crowd

He: I'm not sure this is a good idea, Chaos can barely stand

Ha: THUNDER FROM NOWHERE TAKES CHAOS' LEGS OUT FROM UNDERNEATH HIM! CHAOS IN A PRECARIOUS POSITION

He: Thunder has an idea....where's he going?

Ha: THUNDERCLAP......THE ROCK BOTTOM FROM the TOP ROPE

Ha: What a match. Thunder picks up the win, he is so hot right now

He: He really is, keeps this up and he could be looking at a title shot in the very near future

'Heroes are hard to find' starts to play again as Thunder gets up in the middle of the ring and the official holds his arm aloft in vicotry before going to check on Chaos. Thunder climbs to the top rope and poses for the fans.

HE: I really thought Wood would have shown his face...

HA: So did everyone inside the Copper Box....but I guess not...

HE: What a sore loser....

HA: It really is a strange development.....I wonder where on earth Viper is right now...even Thunder looks shocked...

Thunder continues to celebrate his victory but keeps looking back to the entranceway as though expecting his former friend to walk out.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 25 Feb 2014, 8:45 pm

*We're backstage in an empty room where Marty Helms stands with Deep Heat; the Authority's suited 'manager' has a trusty folder in his hand.

MH: Look, Heat, I joined the Authority for the promise of my abilities being used in the right way. Callihan told me that with my talent, gold is what I deserved and if I did things SOA then gold is what I'd get. Don't screw this up

DH: Yes, yes, Helms, Mr. Jones has made it quite clear what his plans were. Believe me; the powers that be have planned every finer detail to suit their plans....and it is Mr Hernandez now...

MH: Too damn right they should, we've got Night of Glory to plan for here Heat..

DH: Indeed, whatever my plans may have been, Mr. Jones made it very clear he has a story to tell for some of our powerful figures. If I'd had things my way. Well…………

*Before Hernandez can finish his sentence, in bursts Christy James and two 6CW camera and sound guys.

CJ: You called for my crew, Mr. Hernandez, and we're here

*Heat smiles

DH: Good, good, yes do come in and let's get moving with this. Time for you to report on some actual news around this place Christy, rather than what Viper has crawling up his……

CJ: We get the point Heat!

*The cameras are set up and Christy changes from angry to all smiles as we get rolling

CJ: Good evening 6CW, I'm Christy James and I've been invited along to Mr. Hernandez' unveiling of the 6CW Tag Team Titles Tournament.

DH: Catchy name Christy, thank god you put that out there before someone creative could ruin it with something memorable!

CJ: Ha ha, delightful as ever! So, Mr. Hernandez, next time on Anarchy we'll have a Tag Team Takeover...can you reveal our teams and the draw for the first round?!

DH: Gladly!

*Heat steps across Christy to take the centre of the cameras attention

DH: After a draw made completely at random, we have our fixtures! I shall reveal the matches for next weeks show, and in that our wonderful audience can also get to know our latest tag teams!

*Heat opens his folder

DH "Drum roll please!

*Christy checks her watch as Heat continues

DH: Our first match will be between the teams of the brilliant Marty Helms and Jonathan Daniels

*Helms bows

MH: The next Tag Team Champions

DH: And they will be against the heavyweight team of Molly Coddle and Percy Percival! Sorry Helms, I hoped you'd draw an easier fixture at this stage!

*Helms shakes his head in mock annoyance

DH: Match Two will see Messrs Reborn and Hurst face tag team specialists...Dylan and Cody Wright, Team Xtreme!

Next up we will have the returnee to the world of wrestling, Old Man Rivers himself Hobo who will team with his good friend Teddy Grimstone to face Jimmy Phillips and Alexander Altair...

*Heat turns towards Helms who is nodding in approval

DH: Like what you’ve heard so far Christy, I told you this was big news?

*Christy checks her nails

DH: OK whatever, next….

The Ice Man, is it the Ice Man? I never really listen to him, he's a constant nonsense. Anyway, Cassidy will team with his little skitzo buddy Chaos to face XTreme Champion Ojore and our newest addition Takeo!

CJ: Wow, are you sure its safe putting them together?

DH: I’m sure you’re not questioning my intelligence?

*Helms takes a step towards James who raises her hands in apology but Heat appears annoyed

DH: Don't question me you harlot! And don’t interrupt me when I’m on important Authority business

*Heat regains his composure, smiles again and continues.

DH: Next the two bestest friends Thunder and Liam Wood, will meet their match against two other old pals in Max Adamson and his whipping boy Gazzy D

*Christy’s eyes are wide following the last announcement

DH: Something to add

*Christy thinks for a second before choosing to remain silent

DH: I thought so….

Match seven, Daniel Reilly will join forces with Edward Plague to take on Nate Nack and Drake.

And last but not least – Mike Masters and pipsqueak Scott Harris will be roundly beaten by the dream team of Tyler Roth and Enforcer.

*Heat closes his folder and turns to Christy James

DH: That concludes the draw for the tag team tournament, now leave me to my business you insufferable bint!!

*Christy looks shocked and goes to slap Heat, but Helms pops back into shot and catches her arm. Smiling he says

MH: Time to leave, don't you agree?

*Helms ushers Christy and her crew out of the room.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 25 Feb 2014, 8:47 pm

*Nate and Drake are backstage they are preparing for their match but have been watching the Tag Team announcement on a TV monitor in there locker room

NN: Looks like this is a tournament warm up tonight then

*Drake has his head bowed, his eyes look tired

NN: Are you ok man, you don’t seem yourself today. Are you still thinking about what happened at Revolution?

I’m sorry buddy but I told you

*Drake snaps

D: Do you really think this is the time for I told you so??

*Nate raises his hands in the air

NN: Whoah, whoah D, don’t shoot the messenger. I completely understand why your pi$$ed. I know what you had to go through to let him back into your life, but he’s no great loss matey

The two of them are welcome to each other

*Drake looks Nate in the eyes

D: He’s my brother Nate. I promised my father on his death bed that we would make this work, that we would make up for everything we put this company through and now he’s throwing all that away because of some tart

*Drake shakes his head as Nate shrugs his shoulders

NN: I’ll stand by whatever you decide bud

*Drake takes a deep breath

D: You know what, fine, fine. He can do what he wants. I’m past caring. As far as I’m concerned he’s the one buried in that cemetery, he’s dead to me. I don’t have a brother any more!!!

*Nate stands silently as Drake ties his shoelace

D: Come on, we’ve got a match to win

*Drake storms out of the room, Nate follows slowly behind looking a little pensive

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 25 Feb 2014, 8:50 pm

Match 8
Nate Nack/Drake vs Tyler Roth/Daniel Reilly

The lights around the arena dim to barely lit. “Broken Dreams” blasts out of the sound system. A hooded figure appears on the stage. Pyro’s erupt around him, high lighting the features of Daniel Reilly as he unzips his hoodie.

HA: Huge tag team action up here next on Anarchy….two feuds that we saw erupt at Revolution are going to intertwine here this evening…..

HE: This is a brilliant chance for Tyler Roth to show that Mr Jones should have given him another chance to fight Nack for the title…

HA: Now instead he will need to win the “Gateway to Glory” match to earn that chance….same goes for this man here, Daniel Reilly…

Reilly makes his way down the ramp to a chorus of boos from around the arena. When he reaches the bottom of the ramp, he shoots the bird at a fan and rolls in the ring. In the ring, he climbs the turn buckle and poses. “Til I Collapse” by Eminem & Nate Dogg blasts through the speakers and Tyler Roth walks out into view, an ugly grimace on his face…

HA: Tyler Roth has a point to prove here tonight….and with a UK Title clash against Vincent Costello on his radar, he is going to need to get back to winning ways quickly…

Roth marches down to the ring and he joins Reilly, neither man engaging in much conversation. “Pieces” by Chase and Status then rings out and the cheers erupt from all sides…

HE: I wish this loser would just retire…

Drake walks out on the stage and he raises a lone arm in the air before marching down the ramp and up onto the apron. He looks at Roth but then fixes his stare toward Reilly…

HA: The issues between Reilly and Drake are years in the making….but with Oliver Keane’s double cross and Kelsey Callihan’s involvement I think this one is only going to get worse…

HE: For Drake maybe….Reilly will put him out of his misery soon enough…

Drake continues to glare at Reilly and then “Unbreakable” roars out to an almighty ovation from the crowd in attendance. Nate Nack comes marching out onto the stage and he raises the 6CW Championship over his head…

HA: The 6CW World Champion is in the house, what an ovation….

HE: Nack is lucky to still have that belt…

HA: That is your opinion…he outfought and outthought Tyler Roth at Revolution….deal with it….

HE: He won’t get lucky again tonight….

Nack tags the hands of the fans as he walks down the rampway before joining Drake on the apron. They nod at each other and tag hands before climbing through the ropes to confront their opponents.

He: Well it looks like the champ is gonna get us underway here as Daniel Reilly is going to start for his team

Ha: Tyler Roth will have to wait a bit longer to get his hands on Nack here tonight

Reilly and Nack meet in the middle of the ring. Reilly is talking trash toward the champ who reacts with a huge haymaker, Reilly ducks underneath and then takes out the standing leg of Nack with a chop block to the back of the knee. Nack falls to his knees as Reilly kicks him in the side of the head knocking him down to the canvas.

Reilly backs against the ropes and then hits a measured knee drop across the temple of the champ before hooking the leg for the cover

Nack kicks out with ease and Reilly goes straight into a headlock. Nack fights up to his feet and backs Reilly up against the ropes. He pushes him off against the opposite ropes and Reilly bounces off running at Nack

Ha: Flapjack from the champ

He: But Reilly isn't the legal man, Roth got the blind tag and hold on to your hats because powerhouse versus powerhouse...this could get messy

Roth enters the ring as Nack turns to face him. Roth tries to intimidate his opponent by flexing his muscles to which Nack responds in kind. Roth smiles smugly and then offers his hand in a test of strength. He raises it high in the air as Nack stares around at the fans willing him on.

Roth urges Nack to take up his challenge and Nack slowly lifts his hand up and locks fingers with the Authority powerhouse

Ha: WHAT A CHEAPSHOT

He: Clever is what it is

The crowd are booing as Roth kicks Nack in the gut as he accepts the test of strength. He lands a huge haymaker which knocks Nack back into the corner of the ring and then he tags Reilly back in. The two men whip him off the ropes and then send him soaring through the air with a double back body drop

The official orders Roth out of the ring and Reilly starts to circle the champ stomping on his arms, legs, head, gut.

He: Reilly is so measured in his approach

Reilly backs away from Nack and then hits a measured knee drop across the temple before quickly hooking the leg for the pin

Nack throws his shoulder off the mat and Reilly grabs him by the head and rains down a flurry of punches. He orders Nack to his feet and then whips him into the corner of the ring. He turns to taunt Drake which catches the attention of the official and Roth uses the tag rope to choke Nack in the corner

He: Reilly and Roth are woking really well together here

Ha: They are, but interestingly did you notice when Reilly tried to get a rise out of Drake then? Can only assume Drake didn't really notice

He: either that or his head isn't in the game, you have to wonder were his head is at following Revolution

Roth relinquishes the choke as the official turns back to the action. Reilly tags him in and Roth places his boot on the top rope for Reilly to drive Nacks head against. Rothe climbs inside the ring as Nack slowly gets to his feet. He kicks him in the gut before sending him through the air with a suplex.

Roth gets back to his feet and picks Nack of the mat, he lifts him through the air and slams him back down before tagging Reilly back in. Reilly climbs to the top rope and waits for Nack to get up

Ha: Reilly not usually one to take to the skies

he: Oh no

Ha: THATS PROBABLY WHY

Reilly jumps off looking for the axe handle smash and Nack buries a huge punch to the gut and Reilly doubles over in pain. Nack runs knocking Roth off the apron as he tries to get back in the match and then he runs at Reilly knocking him down with a clothesline. Reilly jumps back to his feet and is knocked straight back down with another clothesline followed by a third.

Nack makes his way over to Drake looking for a tag but Darke seems to be in a world of his own

He: Does Drake even realize he's part of this tag match?

Nack tags Drake in which snaps him out of his trance. He slowly climbs through the ropes into the ring and reaches down to pick Reilly up

He: SMALL PACKAGE

He: That was close

Ha: What the hell is wrog with Drake

Drake quickly gets up to his feet but is beaten to the punch and Reilly delivers a sickening punt to the side of his head and Drake falls to the mat out cold

Ha: Nack to the rescue

The crowd cheer loudly as Nack breaks the pinfall before the three count. The official orders the protesting champ from the ring which allows Reilly and Roth to take advantage with another double assault. They both stomp down repeatedly only stopping as the official turns back.

Roth exits the ring as Reilly lifts Drake to his feet. He whips him into the corner of the ring and follows up with a running clothesline squashing him up against the turnbuckle. Drake staggers out into a powerslam from Reilly who hoos the leg again

Drake manages to get his shoulder off the mat as Reilly gets to his feet. He lifts him up and then drags him over to the corner and tags Roth in. Reilly holds Drake up as Roth buries a big right hand in the gut and then he backs him against the ropes and whips him across the ring

He: HUGE SPINEBUSTER

Ha: The rings still shaking

Roth hooks the leg and goes for another pin

Ha: Drake shoulder up, his mind may be elsewhere but his fight is still second to none

Roth gets up and stomps on Drake. He barks at him to get to his feet and then he wraps his hands around the throat and lifts him high in the air. Roth parades Drake around the ring before planting down in the middle of the ring. He tags Reilly back in who enters and then hits consecutive elbow drops before motioning for Drake to get to his feet, as he does he hits a running knee and then goes straight into a neckbreaker. He thinks about the cover before changing his mind and starts to set up for his finisher. He begins to stalk Drake who slowly and groggily begins to get to his feet

Ha: RK..

He: CHEAT

The crowd go wild as Reilly lines up for the RKO and then Nack comes out of nowhere and drops him with a running big boot. He goes after him but the official puts himself inbetween to block his path and orders him out of the ring to the jeers of the crowd.

He: He can't do that.....

Ha: Genius

the jeers quickly turn to cheers as Nack drags his partner toward the corner of the ring. He exits to the apron and then tags himself in. He drops down off the apron and makes his way round the side of the ring were Reilly is beginning to get to his feet, he drives him into the ring steps back first and then rolls Reilly back in the ring under the bottom rope leaving his head hanging over the ring apron

Nack climbs onto the apron and then connects with a running leg drop across the head of Reilly who convulses in pain. Nack climbs back in the ring and he lifts Reilly up and sends him across the ring with a fallaway slam. Roth tries to blindside him but the champ is too quick and he sends him to the outside of the ring low bridging the top rope

Ha: MY GOD THATS 300LBS

The crowd are in awe as Nack runs against the ropes and then dives through them taking Roth out. Nack high fives one of the fans in the front row and then he climbs back into the ring. Reilly is slowly getting to his feet as Nack rocks him with a huge uppercut, Reilly bounces off the ropes with the force and tehn walks into a bicycle kick from Nack who falls on top of him for the cover

Ha: Did he get him??

He: Nearly but reilly kicks out

Nack lifts Reilly back to his feet with ease. He picks him up around the throat and sits him on the top rope before hitting a knife edged chop across the chest which can be heard around the arena. Reilly almost fall from the top rope but Nack catches him and hits another chop before climbing up to the second rope

He: Uh-oh

Ha: SUPER PLEX. THIS COULD BE IT

Reilly throws his arm in the air before the count of three. Nack lifts him up off the canvas and lifts him high in the air in the gorrilla press slam position

Ha: WHAT A POWERSLAM

He drops him onto his shoulder and then plants him down to the mat and goes for another cover

He: Foot on the ropes from Reilly, great ring awareness

Ha: You could say that, or you could be honest and say Roth put it there

Nack gets to his feet blowing hard as he looks out stern faced toward Roth pleading his innocence. He walks toward him challenging him to enter the ring as Reilly is slowly getting to his feet behind him

Ha: look out champ

He: RK...

Ha: NO! WHAT POWER ON THE REVERSAL

A mighty chant breaks out around the crowd as Nack stops the RKO by throwing Reilly across the ring with ease. Nack closes in on him and Reilly aims a quick right hand punch

Ha; GERMAN SUPLEX

Reilly kicks out again to the despair of Nack who is pleading for a three count. The official signals the two as Nack gets to his feet and signals for the end. Reilly slowly gets to his feet and turns to face Nack and walks into a kick to the gut

Ha: Going fo the wake up call

He: RKO

Ha: HUGE SPINEBUSTER

the crowd are complimentary of the exchange between the two men and give a huge cheer as counter after counter results in Nack planting Reilly with the spinebuster and goes for the cover

He: Roth makes the save

Ha: Were the hell is Drake? He could've stopped that.

he: I think Nack is asking that same question right now

Nack gets to his feet and confronts Drake who seems oblivious to what is happening before jumping down off the apron and making his way to the back to some jeers from the crowd

Ha: what on earth is happening with drake at the minute?

Nack stares at the back of Drake as he walks to the back

Ha: WHAT A CHEAT

the crowd boo as Reilly connects with a low blow as the official is removing Roth from the ring. Nack doubles over as Reilly crawls over and makes the tag and then Roth enetrs the ring and charges at Nack frocing him into the corner of the ring. He delievrs several shoulder charges into the mid section and then allows Nack to stagger out of the corner

He: Sidewalk slam to the champ, this will be huge if Roth gets the pin

Ha: Shoulder up

Nack Slowly gets to his feet and turns to face Roth. The Authority powerhouse pushing and bounces him off the ropes and then lifts him into a gorrilla press slam and drops him face first down to the mat following with another pin attempt

Ha: Shoulder up again

Roth shows signs of frustration as Nack refuses to lie down. He drags him up to his feet and kicks him in the gut and then sets him in position for a powerbomb

He: HUGE MOVE!! THIS ONE IS DONE

Ha: Not so fast. The referee is down

We see replays off the referee being caught by the leg of Nack as Roth lifts him through the air for the powerbomb. Roth hooks the leg shouting backstage for another official but none come.

Reilly enters the ring again and the two men begin to beat down the champion who is defenceless. Roth grabs Reilly and shouts at him to grab the title from ringside and he drags Nack up to his feet and holds him in position as Reilly lines up in fron t of him

Ha: No...not like this

He: Nack has only himslef to blame, he knocked out the official and ow he's gonna pay the price

Ha: OR IS HE! NACK HAS THE HEART OF A CHAMPION

The crowd are going beserk as Reilly aims the title at the head of Nack who frees himself from Roths grip and the title bounces off the head of Roth. Reilly looks shocked and then takes another swing at Nack

Ha: WAKE UP CALL!!! YES!!

Nack is pumped up as the crowd are cheering his name. He turns to face Roth who is gingerly getting to his feet

He: NO WAY

Ha: FOURTH WALL! THATS ROTHS OWN MOVE AND NACK JUST HIT HIM WITH IT

Ha: YES!! For so long this was a handicap match but Nack proving why he's the champion

HE: This is terrible.....they should have destroyed him...

HA: Nack continues to defy The Authority....they must really hate him....but you have the wonder what is going on in the mind of Drake right now, it seems his brother's betrayal has really gotten to him...

HE: Nack will be hoping he perks up in time for the tag title tournament next week...

Nate grabs his title and climbs to the top rope posing for the fans as we cut to commercial

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 25 Feb 2014, 8:53 pm

*Thunder is backstage once more with Christy

CJ: Thunder I know we have already spoken this evening but given the recent announcement I wanted to catch your view on it all. How are you feeling off the back of what is probably quite a shock?

*Thunder nods
T: It probably does look like a strange one Christy but if you put your deerstalker on then the clues were always there

*Christy appears confused as Thunder continues

T: This is all part of the same plan by The Authority. Who chose me as number one contender to Enforcers EWF Championship, who placed Liam Wood into that match as referee?

*Christy nods

T: That’s right our good friends at the Authority. So to answer your question, no Christy, my spidey sense has been tingling for quite some time. I had a feeling that they weren’t quite finished with us yet and once again my instincts have proven to be correct

CJ: But can you work together….we haven’t heard from Wood since Revolution, nobody has seen him…

*Thunder smiles

T: What the Authority will come to realise that no matter how long the superheroes work alone when the call comes the Avengers will assemble…

CJ: Is that a yes....you really think he will be here next week?

Thunder: Yes I do...I did think he would be here tonight but not even geniuses like me can be right all of the time....

*Thunder crosses his arms and gives his cheesiest super hero grin but Christy looks unimpressed as the camera fades

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 25 Feb 2014, 8:54 pm

*Enforcer is backstage preparing for the Main Event when there is a knock on the door; Enforcer looks up as Mr. Jones enters the locker room. E shakes his head as Jones approaches tentatively

E: You don’t need to be here man. I’ve said my piece we know how the land lies, you respect me, and I’ll respect you. That’s all there is to it, lets not make this any bigger than it needs to be

*Jones appears stern in the face

MJ: I need you to understand why I did what I did

E: You don’t need to apologis……………..

*Jones interrupts

MJ: I have no intention of apologising, I stand by my actions. I did what needed to be done and if you weren’t so pig headed you would recognise exactly how much you have benefitted from me

*Enforcer reacts angrily

E: How much I have benefited? I’m sorry but have your profits increased since I became champion, are crowd numbers on the up week after week when I Main Event?

Remind me again how I need you?

*Jones smiles smugly

MJ: I think we saw at Revolution exactly why you needed me. You can arrogantly think you have achieved all this on your own but you are only as big as I let you be. All this can disappear very quickly

*Enforcer squares up to Jones

E: Is that a threat

*Jones takes a step back and brushes down his suit

MJ: Just something to keep in mind…………… Champ

*Enforcer steps to Jones again but shakes his head before turning away to walk out of the locker room as he reaches the open door he turns once more

E: I don’t need your help!!

*Enforcer storms away as the camera refocuses on a smiling Mr. Jones

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 25 Feb 2014, 8:55 pm

The camera cuts to Jimmy Phillips backstage talking to a camera out of shot with a “Gateway to Glory” graphic stamped on the bottom corner of the screen

JP: Gateway to Glory? I’ve been telling you that Jimmy Phillips is on that path. The Year of the Talent isn’t a catchphrase; it’s an unstoppable god damn movement. The Talent is on his way to gold, stopping off first for those Tag Team Titles and taking the Gateway to Glory match by storm. From there, would you want to be the World Champion with Jimmy Phillips’ target on your back?

Cuts to Jack Hurst

JH: Good sir, Glory awaits! Sometimes an opportunity presents itself that you may have deserved yet never felt would arrive. Finally, Prince Charming can join the pantheon of greats and become a world champion

Nicky Cassidy: Ice gonna freeze em all baby! No man stands when the arctic wind hits! ICE ICE BABY!

Thunder: It’s all but elementary, but I’ll earn this shot the right way, and this time no one but a champion will stand in front of me!

Scott Harris: Consider this a warning – no one will stop me and they shouldn’t even try. Gateway open and shut

Mr Hernandez: Gateway to Glory?!

Gateway to Glory?!

I announce a tag team title tournament and all you wanna ask me about is Gateway to Glory?! Some say you’re either with us or against us, but with the Authority it’s clearly you’re either with us or fundamentally retarded. Run along!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 25 Feb 2014, 8:56 pm

Timothy Allen is walking backstage, chatting with his cameraman and spots Mike Masters. "Mike, Mike, a word?"

*Masters turns to face Allen and nods

TA "A big disappointment at the PPV last week, especially when you appeared to have the match won, bu--"

MM "I had the match won, Tim. Mike Masters is better than Enforcer and Mike Masters proved it. Shoelaces? You kidding me? He's got body parts that thin and small, but that aint a shoelace"

TA "Safe to say you don't agree with the decision to restart the match?"

Masters laughs "No sane mind would. Hell, even Enforcer isn't too happy about it"

TA "And that brings me onto tonight. A big disappointment it may have been, but tonight an even bigger opportunity to win the title"

MM "And no one will be there to help him this time. I'll give him his due, he wants to win as a Champion. But I'll be righting every wrong, I will leave this building Champion. Word on the street is the Authority will stay backstage"

TA "That appears to be the case"

Masters smiles "Well, then I've got a message for our champion." He looks right down the camera "You're not good enough. I'm perfect, you're not. Tonight, you'll find that out again"

*Masters walks away and the scene fades

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 25 Feb 2014, 8:57 pm

Main Event
EWF World Championship
Enforcer (c) vs Mike Masters

Ding ding

Ring Announcer: Ladies and gentlemen the following contest is scheduled for one fall and it is for the EWF WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP!

*Crowd ultra pop

The London crowd are clapping their hands and voicing their excitement as “Champion” blasts through the speakers, greeted by cheers from 5,000 fans that are jam-packed into the rafters. Red pyros explode into the air…

Ring Announcer: Introducing first………….the challenger………from London, England…………….weighing in at 225 pounds……………..Miiiiiiiiiikkkkkkkkeeeeeeee Maaaaaaassssttttteeeerrsss!

HA: Tonight Mike Masters has a second chance to realise a dream….the 6CW Universe feels he was robbed of his chance to be a world champion at Revolution but here in his hometown, he can set the record straight…

HE: Not going to happen…Masters is lucky that Enforcer even granted him this re-match, he shouldn’t have…..Jones was justified in re-starting the match at Revolution and then Enforcer beat him fair and square…

HA: That is your opinion and I am sure you are sticking to it…..but Mike Masters had Enforcer beaten and the world champion knows it….he knows Mr Jones bailed him out and he feels like he is the one with something to prove….I really believe Mike Masters has the edge here tonight….

Masters twirls on the spot and then throws his arms in the air as more pyros erupt behind him. He swaggers down to the ring and then he climbs onto the apron and vaults over the top rope. Masters heads to the corner to pose for photo opportunities…

HA: Masters has hometown advantage, he has Enforcer on the ropes….this is the night…

HE: I don’t know where on earth you are getting this rubbish from….Enforcer beat Masters once and he will do it again tonight….The Authority rules this company and that will be proven without a shadow of a doybt…

Masters begins to motion a belt around his waist as “Saturday Night” blasts out of the speakers and then red and golden pyros erupt high into the rafters.

HE: Here he comes…..the best in the business, the most dominant champion in this industry…

HA: Yet he felt it necessary to grant Masters a re-match? Enforcer said he didn’t want The Authority involved at Revolution but still they stuck their noses in, Enforcer feels like he was undermined….he feels like he has something to prove…

Ring Announcer: And his opponent………………from Cardiff, Wales…………..weighing in at 295 pounds……representing The Authority…..he is the current, reigning and defending EWF World Champion………..Ennnnfffooooorrrrcccceeeeerrr!

HE: Enforcer doesn’t have to prove anything…but just to shut up idiots like you he is going to teach Masters a lesson he will never forget here this evening….

HA: Mike Masters has re-lived the moment he was crowned world champion, over and over…but it was cruelly snatched away from him…he needs to use that memory positively and get the result he desires here tonight…

HE: Listen to yourself….Enforcer is leaving here tonight as world champion….and then Masters will be right at the back of the line….

HA: Enforcer once again has made it clear that he wants no interference in this match….he wants to show that he can deal with Mike Masters by himself…

HE: Because he can…

Enforcer strides down the rampway and unclips the EWF Championship from around his waist as he steps up onto the apron and through the ropes. He holds the belt up in Masters’ face…

HE: Masters will never hold the EWF Championship whilst Enforcer is in town…

HA: We’ll find out at the end of this match…Masters and the rest of the fans in attendance believe you are wrong…

The referee takes the belt from Enforcer and he holds it up in the air as both competitors go face to face. The noise in the Copper Box is deafening as the official checks both men for concealed weapons and then calls for the bell to start the match…

HA: Here we go…one fall to a finish with the EWF Championship on the line….

Masters and Enforcer have a slow feeling out process, looking for an opening, before Enforcer drives in and kicks his opponent in the stomach. He cracks Masters with hard right hands, pushing him back against the ropes, and then whips him across the ring…

HE: Already in control…

Enforcer look for a big boot on the comeback but Masters ducks under and then begins to score with sickening knife edge chops. Enforcer is doubled up in pain as the chops continue to lash at his chest….

HA: Each shot is laced with the pain Masters felt when the EWF Championship was snatched from him…

Masters pushes Enforcer against the ropes and looks for an Irish whip but Big E is too strong and is able to reverse it. Masters hits the ropes and comes back with a flying clothesline that takes the champion off his feet….Enforcer gets back up and Masters swipes his legs before bridging over him………………………..1……………………………….2……………………kickout!

HE: A little bit of success and this crowd is getting way too excited, see who is standing at the end….

They get back up and Enforcer is quick in with a knee to the stomach before lifting Masters up into a suplex…………………….1……………………2………………shoulder up. Enforcer drops two successive elbows into Masters back and then bounces back off the ropes before returning with a jumping legdrop to the neck……………………1………………………..2………………kickout!

HA: With the announcement of the “Gateway to Glory” match earlier tonight, whoever wins this match will have one eye on that event and a potential opponent at Night of Glory…

HE: That will be Enforcer then….can you imagine Mike Masters headlining NoG? I think I’d rather watch TNA…

Enforcer pulls Masters up and tries to lift him into a piledriver but Masters quickly rushes his opponent back into the corner. He connects with three shoulder thrusts and then back flips away before running back in and scores with a monkey flip…

HA: Enforcer is exactly where Masters him to be…

The crowd cheer and Masters quickly leaps up top for the 450 splash, only for the champion to roll from the ring. Masters shrugs his shoulders as the crowd boo Enforcer and then he dives down to the outside….

HA: Masters not wasting the opportunity….

HE: I hate that guy…

Masters crashes down on Enforcer on the outside and then rains in some punches for good measure. He stands and poses for the crowd before pulling the champion back up and pushing him into the ring….

HA: Masters know he needs to win this match in the ring…no count-outs or disqualifications…

Masters waits on the apron for Enforcer to rise and then he springboards over and obliterates him with a Superman forearm right to the jaw…
…1
…..2
…………………shoulder up!

HA: Mike Masters has started this match like he left off at Revolution….tremendous display….

HE: Keep talking, Harold….you are going to look so silly when this is over…

Enforcer is groggy as he gets back up and Masters kicks him in the stomach before pulling him into position…

HA: GRINGO….

Enforcer shoves Masters into the corner and then chases in but Masters is able to slide around the ropes and nail a kick over the top. Big E stumbles back to the centre as Masters pulls himself to the top rope and then jumps off with a spinning back elbow take-down………………………1………………………….2……………………shoulder up!

HE: Got to get yourself together E, don’t let this guy take the mick….

HA: Enforcer has nothing to deal with Masters right now….

Masters connects with a snap suplex on the champion and then he climbs out onto the apron again. He works the crowd into a frenzy before jumping onto the top rope and springboarding into a legdrop……………………1……………………………2…………………..kickout. Masters looks to the heavens as he ushers Enforcer back up and then he runs to the ropes….

HA: DISASTER KICK!

Enforcer ducks the flying kick at the final second and amazingly catches Masters on his shoulders, electric chair position, before slamming him down across the top rope. Masters rolls in pain, clutching his throat, as Enforcer gets back up and then lands a running punt to the stomach….

HE: That is how a champion does business….

1………………….2…………………..Masters kicks out. Enforcer gets back to his feet and he drags Masters back up before kneeing him repeatedly in the stomach. He pushes the challenger back into the corner and chases in with a diving splash before scooping Masters up and running him into a powerslam………………………..1………………………2…………….shoulder up!

HA: Now the power is becoming a factor….this is where the champion has control….

Enforcer drops down on Masters and applies a seated headlock. The challenger tries to squirm for freedom but Big E presses down on his neck, trapping him in place, whilst driving sickening knees into the spine….

HE: He’s wearing him down now….Masters won’t be running all over the place after this, he won’t have the stamina….

Masters tries to get up to one knee as Enforcer stands on his heel, forcing him back to the ground. Enforcer then begins to drive the point of his elbow into Masters’ neck before bouncing back off the ropes and returning with a solid boot to the temple………………………1……………………2……………….shoulder up!

HA: The pace is slowing….Enforcer is now having everything his own way…

Masters uses the ropes to get up as Enforcer drives punches into his kidneys and then spins him around and whips him off the ropes. Masters comes back and tries to leapfrog over his foe but Enforcer jumps into the air aswell and catches Masters coming down with an explosive spinebuster….Masters looks hurt as he stumbles back up and Enforcer drills him with a backbreaker………………………1……………………………2…………………….shoulder up!

HE: I won’t deny that Masters is talented, because he is….but he isn’t ready for this level, he isn’t ready to battle a guy like Enforcer….

HA: I don’t agree with you….he showed at Revolution that he was more than ready….

Enforcer clubs Masters in the face with hard right hands before backing away to the corner and lifting himself onto the second rope. He perches there and looks down at his opponent before jumping off with an elbow drop…

HA: Nobody home….not the landing that Enforcer wanted….

Masters rolls out of the impact zone and sends Enforcer crashing on the deck. Masters then stumbles back up and runs into a rolling cradle pin………………..1………………….2…………….shoulder up. They get back up and Masters looks for a kick to the stomach but Enforcer catches his boot…

HA: ENZEGUIRI!

Masters’ other foot cracks Enforcer round the back of the head and the champion drops to the deck. Masters claps his hands together, urging the crowd to follow his lead, as he waits for Enforcer to stand up and then he dives forward…

HE: Yeah right…

Masters attempts a superkick but Enforcer ducks under it and lifts Masters up into a full nelson bomb. Enforcer then heads back to the corner and lifts himself on the ropes again, this time scoring with his flying elbow to the chest………………………..1………………………..2……………..Masters kicks out!

HA: Both of these men putting on one hell of a main event tonight….EWF Championship on the line…

HE: This a weekly episode of our show, this is how good 6CW is….we bring this action every time we are on air….

Enforcer lets out a roar as he backs up into the corner and crouches down. His flicks his hair from his face and wills Masters to get to a vertical base…

HE: This is where the fight ends, where Masters’ dream is extinguished…..SPEAR!

Enforcer comes running across for the spear but Masters leaps into the air and lands with a sensational dropsault, leaving both men in a heap. Masters is able to stumble over to the corner and he begins to drag himself up to the top…

HA: I have no idea what Mike Masters is thinking….

HE: He knows he needs something amazing to take the belt away from Enforcer….

HA: THAT WILL DO IT….DRAGONRANA FROM THE TOP ROPE!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 25 Feb 2014, 8:58 pm

Crowd: That was awe-some x10

Masters flies from on high and wraps his legs around Big E’s neck before flipping him into the hurricanrana bomb…
…..2
…………..thr-shoulder up!

HE: That wasn’t three….

HA: Not quite….but my word, how close can you be?

Enforcer is somehow able to just beat the three count. Some fans in attendance think it was a three but the referee holds up two fingers and orders the match to continue. Masters looks groggy as he gets up and tries to pull Enforcer in toward him….

HA: KILLSWITCH!

Enforcer pushes Masters away and then runs into him with a clothesline that sends both men over the top to the outside of the ring. The referee has no choice but to begin counting them out…

HE: Stay there Enforcer, you don’t need to prove anything…

HA: A count-out win would keep the belt with Enforcer, but it wouldn’t save him any face…

Enforcer is back up and he lifts Masters into a bearhug before slamming him back into the ringpost. He then turns around and blasts him against the ringside barrier before turning back around and drilling him into the ring apron. Masters drops down on his knees as Enforcer slaps him in the face and then tosses him back into the ring…

HE: Enforcer is the best that 6CW has ever seen….he’ll pin Masters shoulders to the mat and then nobody can whinge….not even you, brother…

Masters tries to stand up as Enforcer slingshots himself over the top rope and scores with a battering ram shoulder………………..1……………………..2………………..Masters kicks out. Big E gets to his feet and he hauls Masters up before flipping him into the air…

HE: Power…

Masters drives punches and forearms down into Enforcer’s head but not enough to prevent Enforcer powerbombing him back into the turnbuckle. Masters slumps as Enforcer drives in with a knee to the stomach and then pulls his challenger out into a pumphandle slam…………………1…………………….2…………………shoulder up. Enforcer complains to the referee about a slow count before dragging Masters back up and whipping him across the ring….

HA: Masters needs to start building some momentum back, because this isn’t going so well for him right now…

HE: He’s finished….

Enforcer drops his head for a backdrop so Masters kicks him clean in the face and then drops him with a running clothesline. Enforcer gets back up and Masters knocks him down with another clothesline before running the ropes and returning with a spinning neckbreaker……………………..1………………………….2……………………Enforcer kicks out!

HA; Masters has got so much heart….he just will not stop fighting….

Masters crawls to the ropes and helps himself up as Enforcer is quickly back to standing. Big E runs at his opponent but Masters sticks his foot up and kicks Enforcer in the face before springboarding onto the ropes and returning with a sunset flip………………….1…………………………..2………………Enforcer kicks out!

HE: I almost swallowed my tongue there….Masters cannot win this match…

They get back up and Enforcer looks for a thunderous running clothesline but Masters ducks underneath it and carries on running, diving onto the ropes…

HA: DISASTER KICK…..THAT WILL BE ENOUGH!

*Crowd pop

Enforcer seems to fall in slow motion as the springboard kick cracks right into his jaw. Masters jumps across and hooks the leg…

….1
………2
……………….3!

HE: NOT A CHANCE…

HA: SO, SO CLOSE TO A NEW CHAMPION….

The crowd is ready to erupt but Enforcer is somehow able to push his shoulder up off the mat. Masters shakes his head in disbelief and then crawls back up to his feet, looking around at the thousands of fans that are chanting his name. He walks around Enforcer, waiting for the champion to rise, and then he pulls him in place…

HA: GRINGO….

Enforcer turns out and counters with a backslide…………………….1…………………….2……………..shoulder up. They get back up and Masters scores with a standing hurricanrana before throwing furious rights and lefts to the face, he then grabs Enforcer’s legs and tries to turn him over….

HE: Fight it, E….

HA: Boston Crab…

Enforcer battles against the submission and then manages to use his hips and leg strength to send Masters flying across the ring. Masters is quick to rush back in but Enforcer lifts him up into a flapjack and drops him against the turnbuckle….

HA: What a DDT!

Masters stumbles around and Enforcer crashes him down on his head…………………1……………………2………………kickout. Big E makes his way back to the corner and he shouts for Masters to stand up….

HE: FACECHECK!

Masters counters with a drop toe-hold and then he grabs Enforcer’s legs and slingshots him into the corner. Big E’s head cracks the turnbuckle and he staggers back out toward his challenger…

HA: KILLSWITCH….GOT HIM!

The arena is bouncing as Masters plants Enforcer on his face and covers him………………………….1……………………………….2……………………………..Enforcer just kicks out. Masters looks in shock…

HE: You don’t have what it takes, son…

HA: Masters has thrown everything at Enforcer here tonight….

Masters pulls Enforcer up and tries to lift him into a suplex but the champion kicks his legs and tries to battle out. Big E then uses his power to lift Masters up into the air…

HE: Jackhammer…

Masters floats over the back and manages to push Enforcer way to the corner. Big E quickly turns and sprints back out with a big boot but Masters runs under it and straight up the turnbuckle…

HA: WHISPER IN THE WIND!

The corkscrew take-down knocks Enforcer off his feet, leaving him flat out. Masters senses his chances and quickly goes to the top rope….

HE: No…please no….

HA: This is the move that made it all possible at Revolution….450 SPLASH!

HE: No way…

Crowd: YES! YES! YES!

HA: MIKE MASTERS….

….2
………………3!

HA: WE HAVE A NEW WORLD CHAMPION….

HE: NO WE DON’T…..NO WE DON’T….

The referee’s hand comes flying down to the mat for a third time but Enforcer’s foot is clearly resting on the bottom rope. The official makes Masters aware of the situation and the challenger looks mortified…

HE: What an idiot…I can’t believe he didn’t check the ropes, especially after what happened last time…

HA: I guess Mike Masters got caught up in the moment….

Masters is blinking in shock as the referee tells him that the match has to continue. The challenger runs his hands through his hair as he struggles up and drags Enforcer by the head…

HA: Enforcer is on the ropes….he is reeling, Masters needs one more big shot….

HE: DEATH VALLEY DRIVER!

The Copper Box is stunned as Enforcer lifts Masters on his shoulders from nowhere and detonates with the DVD. Both men are completely flat on the mat, exhausted with their efforts…

HA: Pure desperation from the champion….

HE: But that is what makes him a champion….when his back is against the wall, he reacts…

HA: What a match this is….

Crowd: This is awe-some x10

Enforcer is barely able to get back to his feet, swaying from side to side, but finally he drops across and covers Masters………………………………..1…………………………………..2………………………….kickout. Big E slowly gets to his feet and he drags his opponent up and tries to piledriver him…

HA: Masters is not going out like this…

Masters kicks his feet and refuses to budge before countering with a backdrop. He then makes his way over to the ropes and climbs to the top…

HA: This is one hell of a risk from Masters…but if he hits it…if he…

HE: THAT IS A CHAMPION!

Masters flies through the air for a crossbody but Enforcer rolls right through with him and lifts him into the air. Big E then connects with three straight rib-breakers and finishes off with an incredible fall away slam….

HA: How on earth did Enforcer manage to do that…

HE: That is what makes him the best…..FACECHECK!

Enforcer beats his chest in a fury and then he waits for Masters to rise before running across and almost breaking him in two with the flying forearm…

HE: It’s done…

1…………………….2………………….3!

HA: Why are you counting? The referee is knocked out…

HE: WHAT?

HA: When Enforcer hit the fall away….he threw Masters into the referee….

Enforcer is banging his hand against the mat but then he looks up and sees the official is completely flat out on the deck. He looks really angry as he tries to revive the official but gets no joy. He calls for a referee from the back but there seems to be no movement so he rolls from the ring and grabs a steel chair…

HE: Time to have some fun….

HA: This isn’t allowed…

HE: Where is the referee to stop him….

Enforcer slams his knuckles against the side of the chair before rolling back under the bottom rope. He watches Masters trying to stand and his eyes glow with menace, drawing the chair up over his head….

HE: Masters can kiss his dream goodbye….

Enforcer brings the chair toward Masters’ head but the challenger suddenly launches forward and connects with a very blatant low blow. The crowd cheer as Masters gets back up and he kicks the chair away before pulling Enforcer to his feet….

HA: Sweet dreams Big E…..GRINGO KILLER!

Enforcer is just about to be drilled by the finisher when Marty Helms and Jonathan Daniels clatter into him from behind…

HE; Yes…..yes….

HA: What the hell is this…..a goddamn mugging….

HE: The Authority is power, Harold….strength in numbers….

HA: This is damn one on one match…

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 25 Feb 2014, 8:58 pm

Helms and Daniels pummel Masters as the challenger tries his hardest to fight back. He manages to push Daniels back toward the corner but Helms picks up the steel chair from the mat….CRACK!....he lashes it against Masters’ back and drops him to his knees. Both men then begin stomping down on Masters, kicking him into a heap….

HA: What a damn shame that The Authority can’t let a match of this magnitude end with a clean finish…..this is disgraceful….Mike Masters is being robbed, again….

Enforcer is back up on his feet and he looks at Helms and Daniels stomping on Masters before rushing in and he grabs them, one at a time, and throws them down onto the deck…

HE: What are you doing, E?

HA: Enforcer told them he didn’t want any help….that he could do it alone…

Helms and Daniels both look surprised as Enforcer begins yelling at them, ordering them to leave the ring. The champion looks furious as he grabs Helms by his vest and drags him up before throwing him through the ropes…

HA: Enforcer has lost it here…

HE: Keep your focus, E…

Daniels doesn’t need telling twice as he rolls out to join Helms in the aisleway, both men shrugging their shoulders in surprise. Enforcer then turns back toward Mike Masters and he drags the challenger away from the ropes….

HA: Masters has nothing left though after those jackals took him apart…

HE: Good….once Enforcer has calmed down he will thank them…

HA: WILL HE?

Masters suddenly reaches up and grabs Enforcer by the neck, pulling him into an inside cradle as the referee comes around…

…2
…………….3!

HA: GOT HIM….

HE: FACECHECK!

Enforcer just manages to kick out and he quickly storms back to his feet and knocks Masters clean out with the running forearm. Enforcer draws his hands over each other as he makes the cover…
…1
………2
…………………..3!

HA: Damn this (beep)…

Ding ding ding

Ring Announcer: Ladies and gentlemen here is your winner…..and STILL EWF World Champion………….Ennnfffffooooooorrrrrcccccceeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

HE: Still champion, still the most dominant in the industry today….

HA: Thanks to The Authority….Mike Masters once again had the world championship in the bag but it has been snatched away from him….another goddamn screwjob….

“Saturday Night” is playing out as the referee hands Enforcer his world championship back. Enforcer looks down at the title and kisses it as Helms and Daniels applaud from the outside…

HA: Enforcer has once again defeated Mike Masters but the big story here may be the interference of The Authority, the champion told Mr Jones he didn’t want any help and his reaction to them being here is startling….

HE: He’s just in the moment…..he’ll calm down and then he will be fine…

HA: I wouldn’t bank on it…

Enforcer walks to the ropes and he points down at Helms and Daniels before ordering them to leave the ringside area. Helms and Daniels are looking at each other and then back at Enforcer as the world champion shouts at them to leave…

HA: Enforcer doesn’t want The Authority near his celebration…

Enforcer: Get the hell out of here….this is my moment and I told him I could do it alone….I don’t need anyone’s help….I’M THE BEST!

Helms and Daniels still look confused but slowly they turn away from the ring and begin to make their way up the rampway. They disappear behind the curtain as Enforcer takes another look at the EWF Championship and then holds it in the air…

HE: I don’t know if Mr Jones is going to be too happy about Enforcer’s reaction…

HA; Enforcer is the EWF Champion, he deserves to have his opinion respected….Jones went against everything that Enforcer asked of him….he didn’t want any help…

HE: Without the help he wouldn’t still have that belt…

HA: You have changed your tune all of a sudden….I thought Masters was no match?

HE: I….er…..I meant that….

Enforcer beats his chest as he holds the belt in the air whilst mouthing “I don’t need anyone to help me”. He kisses the championship and says “Nobody can beat me, I am invincible” as suddenly “Bonfire” smashes out of the PA system…

HE: Harold…..er, Harold….

HA: Believe me, I’m seeing this just like you….I think Enforcer may want to re-call his backup….

HE: I knew he shouldn’t have sent them away…

Ojore comes storming out onto the stage and straight down the rampway. Enforcer barely has time to even react as the Xtreme Champion storms into the ring and quickly tackles him back into the corner. Ojore scores with huge shoulder thrusts and then he grabs Enforcer’s arm and drags him to the centre…

HA: WORLD’S STRONGEST SLAM!

HE: AHHHH…..

The whole ring shakes as Ojore crushes Enforcer down into the canvass, breaking some of the canvass he does so. Enforcer is slumped in a mini ditch as Ojore stands over him and reaches for the EWF Championship….

HE: What is this….

HA: I think Enforcer has a new threat on the horizon….he may not have wanted The Authority to help him with Mike Masters but he could probably do with all the help he can get against Ojore…..my word what an ending…..thanks for joining us folks, we’ll see you in ten days!

The show goes off air with Ojore holding the EWF Championship in the air as Enforcer writhes in pain at his feet.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down